PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- January 19th, 2013

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jan 19 2013, 01:09 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Feb 4th, 6:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 11 New Valentine Items.

2. 32 x 32 Farm Expansions for farms 11 - 14: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Employers and Employee Bonus Improvements: If an Employee is working on the Employers farm and they are both receiving bonuses, anyone of them can hire or re-hire the other for any type of work and they will continue receiving bonuses.

4. Homeward Hazards Minigame: As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to transport supplies from the Store to the Farm as quickly as possible.

5. Flower Harvester 12 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Flower Harvester 8 x 8, then you can buy this new Flower Harvester to harvest faster, up to 96 at a time.

6. Time Manager - The following timing information was added:

- Receive Ingredients
- Buy Products from Others
- Next Quest
- Next Quest to Expire
- Fertilize Farms (Per-Farm tab)
- Irrigate Farms (Per-Farm tab)

More info is shown in a Tooltip when you mouseover the checkmarks.

In the future we will continue providing more timing information like Train Arrivals info and when you are due again to receive minigames rewards.

7. Animal Buildings Next Harvest Time shown in Facility Manager: If an animal building in the Facility Manager is not ready to be harvested at the time you will see a message showing how much time is left for it to be ready, ex: 'Ready in 10 hrs'.

NOTE: The time left info will start showing up the next time you harvest a particular animal building.

8. Multifarm Manure Spreader: If you already own the Orange Manure Spreader, then you can buy this new Green Manure Spreader to fertilize all your farms at once. As expected, only farms that are not fertilized at the time will be fertilized. Farms that are not fertilized and that do not contain any plants at the time will be fertilized as well.

NOTE: This Green Manure Spreader will replace your Orange Manure Spreader in the tool box. Also, all Manure Spreaders will Fertilize All farms once you upgrade to the Green One.

9. Dim Out non-relevant items preference Improvement: Below this preference in the Preference Window you can now choose if you want the non-relevant items DIMMED or completely HIDDEN.

10. New White Beans Crop and Octopus Fish in the Small Sea Coast.

11. Animal Sports Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Animal Sports Supplies.

Arena Drag
Horse Number Pad
Finish Line
Arena Booth Entrance
Crop
Jumping Obstacle
Bleachers
Bull Rope
Rope Wire Brush
Roping Dummy
Spurs
Riding Helmet
Chaps

12. Spanish Restaurant (FC): Produces Spanish Food.

Gazpacho
Fabada Asturiana
Garlic Shrimps
Octopus a la Gallega
Spanish Tortilla
Cod a la Brasa
Seafood Paella
Crema Catalana

New products on other facilities:

Chorizo in the Smokehouse

13. Hippodrome (coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Fish Burger
Onion Pizza
Horse Racing Trophy
Arena Drag
Horse Number Pad
Finish Line
Arena Booth Entrance
Crop
Jumping Obstacle

New products on other facilities:

Horse Racing Trophy in the Trophy Factory.

14. Rodeo (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

Smoked Salmon and Chips
Back Ribs and Beans
Bleachers
Bull Rope
Rope Wire Brush
Roping Dummy
Spurs
Riding Helmet
Chaps

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Jan 23rd, 1:00AM EST:

- New Homeward Hazards Minigame is now live

- Users that have bought the Green Manure Spreader and can't use it should be able to use it now

- Animal buildings timing in facility manager has been fixed

- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future

- Animal building looking like facilities bug is now fixed

- "Utilization" filter in facility manager fixed

- In the Time Manager, per-farm tab, farms are now showing in the same order as your farm selector

- People who don't even have the Green Manure Spreader sometimes saw all their farms fertilized in the farm selector, although they were really not fertilized. This was a bug and should now be fixed.

Post Release Updates - Jan 31st, 9:00PM EST:

- Sorting by Done and Utilization in Facility Manager still had some bugs with the animal buildings, this should be fixed now.

- Top counters like Pending and Done in Facility Manager were sometimes incorrect due to the animal buildings, this should be fixed now.

- Time to harvest for animal buildings in Facility Manager now should show exactly the same number as the Animal Building in the farm, ex: 19.9 hours.

Post Release Updates - Feb 1st, 10:00PM EST:

- Fixed other pending bugs with Animal Timing in Facility Manager for some users. If you don't see the correct time, it should be corrected the next time you harvest that particular building.

- Animal buildings in Facility Manager are shown again when you use the 'Active Facilities on all farms' filter.

Post Release Updates - Feb 4th, 6:00PM EST:

- More fixes with the timings for Animal Buildings in Facility Manager.

Known Issues:

- None

Aussie Rae
Jan 19 2013, 01:10 AM
thanks Raul, xoxo

Taz D
Jan 19 2013, 01:10 AM
Thanks Raul!!

chrisluvsanimals
Jan 19 2013, 01:12 AM
I knew it would be tonight....Thanks!!

Electrox
Jan 19 2013, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the update, been losing crops due to buffer overflow, connection errors since the 15th. off and on.

Thank you for #7. that will help.

how about more train cars, and engines. we still need better balance.

FarmerWitch
Jan 19 2013, 01:16 AM
Thanks so much for the new stuff ... a big 'Yay' for the Multifarm Manure Spreader!

neetys
Jan 19 2013, 01:20 AM
Excited! Off to play now :)

Toni0912
Jan 19 2013, 01:23 AM
Thank you Raul and the developers for the great update - :) Time to go and play with the new goodies and see what is in store for us.

AussieGecko
Jan 19 2013, 01:27 AM
Very nice update indeed . . Thanks Raul and developers . . . you continue to make this a fantastic game.

Taz D
Jan 19 2013, 01:27 AM
Not seeing this Raul:
7. Animal Buildings Next Harvest Time shown in Facility Manager: If an animal building in the Facility Manager is not ready to be harvested at the time you will see a message showing how much time is left for it to be ready, ex: 'Ready in 10 hrs'.

anneandjuice
Jan 19 2013, 01:29 AM
Hmmmmmm, I have a green fertiliser that I haven't paid for and all my farms are fertilised :). Thanks Raul!

GarrettHillBabe
Jan 19 2013, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the new stuff. At least now I know the reason I had to plant the same trees 3 times! Game kept timing out to the point I was ready to throw in the towel, time outs with no notice tonight, all trees planted? Ha! Game stalls when done planting so I reload and wham not a tree planted! At least I know I can't blame it on WF6 this time!
Thanks will go take a look at the stuff now. Was upset due to my tool box being rearranged again for me but now I know why.
THANKS! :)

MAUROMEN
Jan 19 2013, 01:32 AM
Thanks Raul!!!

GarrettHillBabe
Jan 19 2013, 01:35 AM
Not seeing this Raul:
Not seeing it either here. Is it supposed to be there tonight?

chrisluvsanimals
Jan 19 2013, 01:43 AM
Not seeing it either here. Is it supposed to be there tonight?

Not seeing this Raul:

When I open my facility manager, it says how long until each animal building will be ready again...it's listed in the same "block" where you usually hit "harvest animals"

Gregh
Jan 19 2013, 01:47 AM
Hmm, I thought cattle barns were ready every 8 hours?

Also, I'm only seeing it against some buildings. My pig sties aren't showing anything.

JAS0643
Jan 19 2013, 01:47 AM
I am glad we finally have a time for the animal buildings in the facility manger that was long over due but there is a slight issue with it. I just harvested my pigsty and when I hover over it it says 11.6 hours to harvest which is about right, but in the facility manger it says 15 hours which is wrong. Thanks for the other stuff can't wait to play with them.

GarrettHillBabe
Jan 19 2013, 01:51 AM
Has anyone else noticed how much that riding helmet looks like a football helmet?
After looking at the new coin facilities and what it takes to make everything I do believe I'll hold off until we get farm 18.
Another reason is I love those buildings you all make and will never layer them. You all gave every building so much lovely detail and I sure appreciate how cute they are. So will plan for my farm 18 when it comes and oh boy will add cowboys and such can't wait to make a new farm completely western!:)
:) :)

Electrox
Jan 19 2013, 01:57 AM
Hmm, I thought cattle barns were ready every 8 hours?

Also, I'm only seeing it against some buildings. My pig sties aren't showing anything.

That was as an example... time left on say pig pen, wool, rabbit, etc. yes, cow barn will be 8 hr or less.

im not seeing it yet either.

charlies4ng3ls
Jan 19 2013, 02:26 AM
Once you have harvested the barn at least one - no matter the animal - and then refresh - it will show the time until the next harvest - you must first do it the 'old' way then it works :D Hope this helps guys

FranDebo
Jan 19 2013, 03:09 AM
Is it just me or did we lose a tool. Can't find post in facility manager.
DUH!! Never mind...guess I need sleep. LOL!!

InePine
Jan 19 2013, 03:20 AM
Are we supposed to be able to work the animal buildings when we do facilities?

sod farmer
Jan 19 2013, 03:26 AM
If we have re-arranged our farms with the farm selector manager, the farms are listed in the original order (by farm number - makes it harder) in the show times - per farm tool.

Is it possible to have the farms listed in the show times tool by our arranged farm number? If not please at least show our farm names not the farm number.

Gregh
Jan 19 2013, 03:37 AM
That was as an example... time left on say pig pen, wool, rabbit, etc. yes, cow barn will be 8 hr or less.

im not seeing it yet either.

The picture attached to my post was not an example but an actual screenshot from my farm after I'd harvested all the barns and reloaded the game. When I went to the farm and clicked on the cow barn it showed 8 hours but the facility manager showed 10. Two hours later, my barns now say 6 hrs but the facility manager says 8 hrs.

The previous post was based on my MySpace farm. On Facebook, my pigsties claim they have 14 hours to go in the fac manager (not the 12 hours they actually have to go if I click on a sty).

But even though the numbers displayed may be wrong, the simple fact that the game now tells me I needn't bother clicking on certain barns yet is really, really nice.

crafty chris
Jan 19 2013, 03:41 AM
thanks :) this explains why i have a quest with new stuff :eek:

AussieGecko
Jan 19 2013, 03:44 AM
The picture attached to my post was not an example but an actual screenshot from my farm after I'd harvested all the barns and reloaded the game. When I went to the farm and clicked on the cow barn it showed 8 hours but the facility manager showed 10. Two hours later, my barns now say 6 hrs but the facility manager says 8 hrs....

Mine is doing the same thing. Facility manager is saying 10 hours. I thought perhaps my cows were taking longer now to give better milk. :D:D:D

mac16129
Jan 19 2013, 04:25 AM
Thanks for another great update!!

al_bundy
Jan 19 2013, 04:28 AM
Thanks Raul Fantastic as always

thought for a second there we had a use for Northern Pike & Walleys

owell maybe next release (-:

maggiel29
Jan 19 2013, 04:29 AM
I am glad we finally have a time for the animal buildings in the facility manger that was long over due but there is a slight issue with it. I just harvested my pigsty and when I hover over it it says 11.6 hours to harvest which is about right, but in the facility manger it says 15 hours which is wrong. Thanks for the other stuff can't wait to play with them.

Yes I was wondering the same thing. I had to reload the game after I harvested the animal buildings to get it to show and it doesnt show on the ones I havent harvested yet - thats as expected. Will beinteresting to see if the pig styes let me harvest them later.

Otherwise some good things thank-you Raul.

maggiel29
Jan 19 2013, 04:32 AM
If we have re-arranged our farms with the farm selector manager, the farms are listed in the original order (by farm number - makes it harder) in the show times - per farm tool.

Is it possible to have the farms listed in the show times tool by our arranged farm number? If not please at least show our farm names not the farm number.

Yes the per farm information under the clock is useless to me as my farms are all re-arranged and it doesnt seem to match - cant figure it out at all maybe I will wait until they all need watering or something and s ee what happens per farm. Great idea tho.

CynthiaSue
Jan 19 2013, 04:35 AM
I just harvested my pigstye and reloaded the game and it shows that it will be ready to harvest in 15 hours. What happened to every 12 hours. Not sure that this new feature is really an improvement if everything really is going to take longer to harvest, or if I will simply have to remember that when it says 3 hours to go, it will be harvestable. If I scroll over the pigstye itself, it does say 11.9 hours to go. So they are simply not in agreement on the amount of time till it is harvestable again.

Gypsie
Jan 19 2013, 04:49 AM
I'm confused about the new fertilizer tool. Before I checked out the new release I was working on my farm and had 1 that needed to be fertilized so I hit the green fertilizer tool and all the farms got fertilized. Now, I have 5 farms with just decorations-no trees, crops or flowers and those got fertilized too! So did it waste some of my manure by doing this? If so then please go back to letting us pick and choose which ones we want fertilized. I don't want all my farms fertilized.

Other than that, great update as usual.

sod farmer
Jan 19 2013, 04:52 AM
ooops I didn't catth the upgrades were for farms 11-14 - got to read closer!

maggiel29
Jan 19 2013, 04:53 AM
Yes the per farm information under the clock is useless to me as my farms are all re-arranged and it doesnt seem to match - cant figure it out at all maybe I will wait until they all need watering or something and s ee what happens per farm. Great idea tho.

I can see I will have to re-number my farms so they show the old numbers - I moved farm 13 to farm 16 and changed its number but under the clock info per farm it shows that Farm 13 has just been watered.

maggiel29
Jan 19 2013, 04:57 AM
"NOTE: This Green Manure Spreader will replace your Orange Manure Spreader in the tool box. Also, all Manure Spreaders will Fertilize All farms once you upgrade to the Green One."

Please change this so the old ones perform their original functions and leave at least one old one in the tool box when we buy the new one. I dont want to fertilise all my farms but I would like to fertilise the ones I grow things on.

Gregh
Jan 19 2013, 05:03 AM
I'm confused about the new fertilizer tool. Before I checked out the new release I was working on my farm and had 1 that needed to be fertilized so I hit the green fertilizer tool and all the farms got fertilized. Now, I have 5 farms with just decorations-no trees, crops or flowers and those got fertilized too! So did it waste some of my manure by doing this? If so then please go back to letting us pick and choose which ones we want fertilized. I don't want all my farms fertilized.

Other than that, great update as usual.

Yes, you just wasted some manure. :) But if you're like most of us for whom the time saved by the green spreader justifies the 35 FC pricetag, you probably have more pigs than you need anyway, at least until the devs let us sell our excess manure.

HelenJS22
Jan 19 2013, 05:51 AM
http://mlkshk.com/r/1HTL

FarmerWitch
Jan 19 2013, 05:56 AM
It is taking ages to go from one farm to another when harvesting for others

Anyone else got the same problem?

Perico429
Jan 19 2013, 06:10 AM
Hi There,

Enjoy!

--Raul

I certainly do love this new feature, beats having to check each farm, however, I could not help but notice that harvesting time has been added to the dairy (in the store it states 8 hrs to harvest) by 2 hours and the pigs (in store it states 12 hrs to harvest) by 3 hours, has time been added or deducted from the animal buildings that harvest in 2 days? Just scratching my head wondering... :D

roz1972
Jan 19 2013, 06:11 AM
liking it a lot thank you

marymarcel
Jan 19 2013, 06:13 AM
Thank you so much Raul! great update!

rj22857
Jan 19 2013, 06:14 AM
Thanks Raul!!

JW2009
Jan 19 2013, 06:28 AM
Thank you so much for another kool release :)

StoneFace
Jan 19 2013, 06:29 AM
so.... there I was watching an episode of CSI: New York...

checked the forum... nothing

got really, really, really, sleepy and called it a night.

This morning you made the Saturday first cup of coffee even better with more stuff to buy, and more expansions for my "empire"

have a fun day, farmers.... I know I will. :D

steve2u42
Jan 19 2013, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the update, been losing crops due to buffer overflow, connection errors since the 15th. off and on.

Thank you for #7. that will help.

how about more train cars, and engines. we still need better balance.

i agree on this need more minerals in both mines to fill metal mines. Have been running out of Metal almost daily

barbaraelwart
Jan 19 2013, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the update Raul:) One question though - in the game guide it says the cows can be milked every 8 hours. Now, when I just milked them all, the new time thingy tells me they will be ready again in 10 hours ???

Off to buy the new fertilizer machine now :D

Don't feed the beggers
Jan 19 2013, 07:10 AM
my seeds are all messed up, when i click stored amount, they are all listed alphabetically, i don't want them like that.....as well I keep losing connection and my hire requests are not going out

Farmgirl1706
Jan 19 2013, 07:20 AM
Im having trouble with working others facilities......nothing pops up to work them....anyone else having this problem too ? And I dont have the green manure spreader yet all my fields appear to be fertilized this morning. Hopefully this stuff will get cleared up .

Don't feed the beggers
Jan 19 2013, 07:22 AM
0actually i think that my stored would be fine, but for some reason it isn't reckognizing what i have in storge....for everything it says 0 stored

jkmyer
Jan 19 2013, 07:24 AM
Thank you for the update, I really like the times for the animals and the choice to hide or dim.
Is it possible to use the coconut milk and sell the shells to be used elsewhere.

1fritz
Jan 19 2013, 07:26 AM
Thank Raul and Devs for the update. Some good features here..Love the farm expansions,,new crops. The option to dim or hide is great, really like this feature. The new flower harvester also a welcome addition. I think the new manure spreader will grow on me. Great time saver, since not a single one of my farms was fertilized this morning (I've been a lazy farmer) I guess they will all be on the same cycle. Makes it easy.

The new factories and facilities are also good. Over all another great effort on your part. Thanks for keeping the game interesting.

Fritz

AZHorseLady
Jan 19 2013, 07:55 AM
Thank you!

dnana
Jan 19 2013, 07:58 AM
Love the new flower harvester, thank you!!! You still didn't separate the crops and flowers and crops and trees. I think I'm going to be disappointed in any update that doesn't do that. It has caused a problem for a long long time and you need to fix it, please! Otherwise, so happy for new fun, thanks!!

Docperk
Jan 19 2013, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the Update, I knew it come last night after I went to bed.. :) Got to get some FC and buy some new stuff... :)

Pustekuchen
Jan 19 2013, 08:24 AM
For goodness sakes- give us something that loads ALL facilities with one click - 4 new facilities every month - filling them up once or twice a day is really getting annoying.

servocrow
Jan 19 2013, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the update! Especially thanks for the flower harvester (which I will get soon), AND the HIDING option for non-relevant items. Happy Farming! :D

JohnAlbertini
Jan 19 2013, 08:41 AM
Once again extreme disappointment!

You keep adding expansions, facilities and tools that require FC but give us LONG-TIME players NOTHING as a reward.

I have 45+ million XP. When will they be worth SOMETHING? I'm not asking for a handout just earned rewards. I EARNED those XP and they are worthless!

Every three updates 25 levels use less than 1/2 the XP I have earned since the last level increase so I get further and further ahead and still have more and more worthless XP.

PLEASE give us something EVERY update. 35 Levels/FC would at least let us buy ONE something. Why must we wait three month to get 25 FC that won't even but a single facility? 100 FC a YEAR buys only THREE items when you will have created 30 or more.

PLEASE recognize and reward those of us who are WAY beyong maxed out now. PLEASE!

gffarmer
Jan 19 2013, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the new update! Great job as usual!

diannevt
Jan 19 2013, 08:49 AM
Thank-you!
Loving the new manure spreader, it always seemed to slow my computer down when going farm to farm to fertilize.
The flower harvester is great, less time on those.
Knowing when my animal buildings are due is going to make it soooo much easier even if I have to remember how much time to subtract until you fix it (cause I know you will, you always do)

My most favorite is the new dim feature allowing me to hide non revelent stuff.

I will continue to buy farmcash so you wonderful people can get paid, well worth it to have such responsive developers watching over and improving this game.
:)

dnana
Jan 19 2013, 09:03 AM
For goodness sakes- give us something that loads ALL facilities with one click - 4 new facilities every month - filling them up once or twice a day is really getting annoying.

WHY do you do it once or twice a day???? That's a lot of ingredients, can you really fill everything to 100% utilization twice a day? I love this game, but not sure I ever want to get on that treadmill! :p

maggiel29
Jan 19 2013, 09:05 AM
Thank-you!
Loving the new manure spreader, it always seemed to slow my computer down when going farm to farm to fertilize.
The flower harvester is great, less time on those.
Knowing when my animal buildings are due is going to make it soooo much easier even if I have to remember how much time to subtract until you fix it (cause I know you will, you always do)

My most favorite is the new dim feature allowing me to hide non revelent stuff.

I will continue to buy farmcash so you wonderful people can get paid, well worth it to have such responsive developers watching over and improving this game.

I agree - I love all these. Just harvested my flowers much easier - and didnt have to hide the trees that are in-between them either as the hide non relevant items done it for me. Thinking about the new manure spreader still.

Orx
Jan 19 2013, 09:22 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs for the great update. Love the new dim/hide feature and the animal sheds showing time in the facility manager, as well as the new tools. Would love to to be able to fill all facilities much quicker as that has become a big chore with having so many facilities now.

Farmgirl1706
Jan 19 2013, 09:35 AM
I love the new release guys but can anyone tell me why working others facilities isnt working.....it just gives me the rake leaves or water crops prompt instead of the usual work and get 20% products and what not. Maybe its the server im on.....not sure.

Texas Belle
Jan 19 2013, 09:57 AM
Thanks Raul, now we are talking!! Love all the new tools and the new facilities... you guys rock!!

meacara
Jan 19 2013, 09:59 AM
The animal shed timer doesn't show up until you go in, harvest the animal shed, x out of the facility manager, and then go back into it. And yes the times are screwed up. 15 hours for a pigsty, and 9 hours for a cow shed isn't 12 and 8.

The completely hide non-relevant items feature is great. The only problem I have is the same as the one with 45million xp. PLEASE give us long time players who have maxed out for years some help. Giving us ONE item per update when there's 4-8, or more, will not hurt your profits (if anything it will increase them by making you look more reasonable).

max_river
Jan 19 2013, 10:40 AM
ty for the update

Tiger
Jan 19 2013, 11:33 AM
Thank you Raul and development team :D

Farmgirl1706
Jan 19 2013, 11:41 AM
Hey is there something i need to check or uncheck to beable to work other people's facilities .......i dont get anything so i can work them....or get the need to rake leaves or water or something. I would really like to beable to work other's facilities please ! Is it my server? Ive done the clear cashe thing and all of that. The posting links are not working or something .

blue nile
Jan 19 2013, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the update :)
Now I can't decide whether to buy the flower harvester or the manure spreader ;)

Queen.of.Clutter
Jan 19 2013, 11:50 AM

You keep adding expansions, facilities and tools that require FC but give us LONG-TIME players NOTHING as a reward.

I have 45+ million XP. When will they be worth SOMETHING? I'm not asking for a handout just earned rewards. I EARNED those XP and they are worthless!

Every three updates 25 levels use less than 1/2 the XP I have earned since the last level increase so I get further and further ahead and still have more and more worthless XP.

PLEASE give us something EVERY update. 35 Levels/FC would at least let us buy ONE something. Why must we wait three month to get 25 FC that won't even but a single facility? 100 FC a YEAR buys only THREE items when you will have created 30 or more.

PLEASE recognize and reward those of us who are WAY beyong maxed out now. PLEASE!

***** AMEN !! I TOTALLY agree *****

unicornrn
Jan 19 2013, 11:51 AM
Thanks for all the hard work!!!
How about multiple Facilities and Clients tools, i.e., Load All and Start All for all Clients and Facilities. Takes so many clicks and so much time to complete these...hand gets sore.
Thank you

Farmgirl1706
Jan 19 2013, 11:51 AM
Ok my neighbor list is all messed up..........like they have all 0 for stuff so maybe its the reason why I cant work them....Please fix this guys. Pretty much half or more than half has disappeared on my neighbor list tab. I hope you guys see these postings and check into it.

Angel7
Jan 19 2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the update. But I do have one complaint. You added a fish to the small seacoast but didn't increase the total yield. Why can't you increase the total yield when you do this? I already have an issue keeping 2 of the other fish in stock and now we get less of everything and I already have SO many of these small seacoasts on my farms and don't want anymore. Thanks again for the update - will enjoy all the new features.

Momma Woods
Jan 19 2013, 11:58 AM
HEY
Thanks for the great update. Really love the HIDDEN option really speeds thing up.
The only 2 sheds that were ready to harvest for me today were the cows,etc and chicken,etc. Now when I click on them I can request help like the regular facilities. Is this real or a glitch?

stonecold1
Jan 19 2013, 12:36 PM
can you add another sprinkler what will water the farms all in 1 like the green mature spreader thanks also i would like to see a feature where we can plant all in 1 plow all in 1 and harvest all in 1 with a single click

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jan 19 2013, 12:50 PM
:)thank you very much Raul, is increasingly wonderful this game, kisses;):o

Texas Star
Jan 19 2013, 01:38 PM
I appreciate the new release!

I would like to comment on a couple of items... It would be nice if the irrigation tools were not replaced as you move up. I have the one that does the crops and flowers, but will buy further ones. It is enough of a challenge trying to coordinate farms with flowers and crops so they can be fertilized at the same time... adding trees, or watering all farms at one time just wouldn't work for me... unless ... it was changed so the farm stayed watered a certain number of hours similar to the fertilization.

It would be a big help if you increased the yield on water when you add a fish. I have many small seacoasts, and three large ones and still cannot keep up with the crab I need to fill current facilities... now with the addition of the octopus I will be getting even less crab per day. :(

lynnconley
Jan 19 2013, 01:42 PM
I just sold over 50,000,000 in products but it wasn't credited to my account. What happened?

Electrox
Jan 19 2013, 02:04 PM
Have noticed in with the hide, that sometimes, a few items do not hide. They do if you pick the tool to reload the dim/hide process. however, the point i need to raise here is that these hanging items could be the fault of why bonus do not finalize and pay out. There also a reason that the bonus on the same farm will jump from 80.000 coins to 2000 or less. There are issues with the bonus that needs the process checked.

Also, for at least a half yr, the total in the pop up on selling non ingredients is not right. it been dropping as it should as more service facilities are added, however, saying I get only 300+ million when they add up and pay out 3-4 billion shows that there a bug in the process that adds up for the pop up. I have a bi-weekly cashout and selling of non ingredients with screen shots to prove my weekly takes.

GarrettHillBabe
Jan 19 2013, 02:06 PM
[B]Well we have a few more glitches. Planting is horrible since black box comes up after utilizing huge planter and then it has to save and then no further planting at all until FT does its thing. GRRRR!! Oh ya AND game now can't seem to "see" am trying to plant on PLOWED fields! Keep getting that dumb message "......can only be planted on plowed". So we have new glitch in that telling how long to go on animal buildings, some show in same chain and others? AND back to the planting glitch!
AND oh ya mustn't forget the time out glitch right in middle of working. OR rather attempting to work.
When will the powers that be fix the glitches we already have before adding new? Would dearly love to have the FUN back!
Yes I come across as angry here and YES I am not only angry but frustrated also, not fun when it's more of a JOB.

NEED to add here that before I try to do anything in FT at all I clear FT cache 2 x and my browser cache 2x to be sure all is cleared. Flash cleared as well. That server WF6 is the pits! Is the only ne that will time me out BTW!B]

Petuniaflower
Jan 19 2013, 02:07 PM
Just the other day I was thinking how nice it would be to be able to fertilize all farms in one click :) Put a race car near my Hippodrome and it is almost as big as the building :D bought the Rodeo,now need a rider riding a horse.Not a Nag or a Budweiser horse. :D My life right now is a BREEZE farming on my new computer. :D:D WHOOPEE Thank You Raul and Dev's

Nelly Green
Jan 19 2013, 02:09 PM
Beautiful work again Raul! Oh how I wish for some beautiful new racing horses...
Thank you for all your hard work
Big appreciation to you!
Nelly Green
aka Carolyn

Ilsewdm
Jan 19 2013, 02:11 PM
:mad:Did something happen? I suddenly feel like it's 1994 with dialup. I am trying to put animals from my farm to storage. I have to wait at least a minute after every click before anything happens. I try to move the farm in the screen, after every move, I wait a minute to continue. I tried it on Firefox, Chrome, and now am on my least avorite, Windows Explorer. The same thing happens on every browser, so I don't think it's me. I need to go to work sometime today and am trying to get something done. I just spent my monthly $40 to ge FC and added Larger size to Farm 10, tahe one I am trying to work on now. Does that have something to do with it? I am FRUSTRATED!:mad:

Tiger
Jan 19 2013, 02:17 PM
:mad:Did something happen? I suddenly feel like it's 1994 with dialup. I am trying to put animals from my farm to storage. I have to wait at least a minute after every click before anything happens. I try to move the farm in the screen, after every move, I wait a minute to continue. I tried it on Firefox, Chrome, and now am on my least avorite, Windows Explorer. The same thing happens on every browser, so I don't think it's me. I need to go to work sometime today and am trying to get something done. I just spent my monthly $40 to ge FC and added Larger size to Farm 10, tahe one I am trying to work on now. Does that have something to do with it? I am FRUSTRATED!:mad:

It may simply be down to servers being busy as everyone gets on for the new goodies. Larger farms over 24x24 may behave slower in some cases.

Try clearing your FT memcache and see if that helps any. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached) then close the window that opens, clear those browser caches one more time, close browser, then reload.

FCM
Jan 19 2013, 03:33 PM
The bonus issue is NOT fixed. It's still resetting.

Farmgirl1706
Jan 19 2013, 03:56 PM
Oh right everything works again.....now trying to figure out all the new spangled things :)

dnana
Jan 19 2013, 04:03 PM
Ok my neighbor list is all messed up..........like they have all 0 for stuff so maybe its the reason why I cant work them....Please fix this guys. Pretty much half or more than half has disappeared on my neighbor list tab. I hope you guys see these postings and check into it.

that has happened before, it happened to me, it will clear up and be back to normal soon. there are always glitches after an update, give them a chance.

Need to change my sig to Keep Calm and Wait for a Few Days, lol

dnana
Jan 19 2013, 04:09 PM
HEY
Thanks for the great update. Really love the HIDDEN option really speeds thing up.
The only 2 sheds that were ready to harvest for me today were the cows,etc and chicken,etc. Now when I click on them I can request help like the regular facilities. Is this real or a glitch?

I'm seeing this, too, and here to see what's up. I started production in a cow barn and a wool shed by going into them on the farm. You can now start production of one batch in the barns, there is a 'produce faster' button in there, like a regular fac. I posted a dairy barn and am waiting for someone to tell me if they were actually able to work it and then I'll see what my production is. I had a friend tell me she started production then harvested that batch right away, but my batch has 2 hours to go. Is this new? Why aren't they saying anything about it in the update. I always just let the barns fill as they will and then I use Fac Mgr to harvest, haven't been inside one in ever, I think, lol.

dnana
Jan 19 2013, 04:24 PM
Ok, just tested it and the 'produce faster' button does not work. A neighbor worked the link and it told her there was nothing to do. Still shows 1 batch, 2 hours to go on my end.

Gregh
Jan 19 2013, 04:38 PM
Ok, just tested it and the 'produce faster' button does not work. A neighbor worked the link and it told her there was nothing to do. Still shows 1 batch, 2 hours to go on my end.

Neighbours working a facility produce 20% of what is pending. This is based on batches, not number of products - I've never seen a fractional batch pending after someone worked my facs. A barn produces one batch at a time. Since you can't produce a fraction of a batch the output will be either rounded or truncated to the nearest batch, and either way 20% of 1 batch equals nothing. :) (Yes, I tried it myself! ;) It was fun to post a barn but really it's just a novelty.)

Edited to add: Now, if they changed it to work like the Boost Train - so that neighbours working a barn would reduce the remaining time till the barn was ready - that might be an interesting enhancement! :D Perhaps I should go post this idea in Suggestions.

HelenJS22
Jan 19 2013, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the update Raul:) One question though - in the game guide it says the cows can be milked every 8 hours. Now, when I just milked them all, the new time thingy tells me they will be ready again in 10 hours ???

Off to buy the new fertilizer machine now :D

From my test it appears to be a timer problem only at the moment. Just harvest your dairy after the normal 8 hours and ignore the timer for now. Mine harvested correctly, but the timer still tells me that I have 24 minutes to go.

It's a glitch that will be fixed.

HelenJS22
Jan 19 2013, 04:50 PM
I'm seeing this, too, and here to see what's up. I started production in a cow barn and a wool shed by going into them on the farm. You can now start production of one batch in the barns, there is a 'produce faster' button in there, like a regular fac. I posted a dairy barn and am waiting for someone to tell me if they were actually able to work it and then I'll see what my production is. I had a friend tell me she started production then harvested that batch right away, but my batch has 2 hours to go. Is this new? Why aren't they saying anything about it in the update. I always just let the barns fill as they will and then I use Fac Mgr to harvest, haven't been inside one in ever, I think, lol.

:) Love your signature. It should be a mantra for everyone after a new update ...

"Keep calm and wait a few days" :)

barbaraelwart
Jan 19 2013, 05:06 PM
I bought the new green manure spreader today and put it into storage, when I had to fertilize just now, I realised that the old orange one is showing in the facility manager - used it and it only worked on one farm. So I cleared memcache, then removed it from storage, put it back and then looked again, still have the orange one showing :-( I am hoping after I have slept on it, it may all be righted!!! :-)

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jan 19 2013, 05:25 PM
"NOTE: This Green Manure Spreader will replace your Orange Manure Spreader in the tool box. Also, all Manure Spreaders will Fertilize All farms once you upgrade to the Green One."

Please change this so the old ones perform their original functions and leave at least one old one in the tool box when we buy the new one. I dont want to fertilise all my farms but I would like to fertilise the ones I grow things on.

I am wondering what the problem is if the 'fertilizer' is put on farms that have nothing growing on it.
Only if you have not enough pigs to produce the 'extra', would be the only drawback to this way of doing it.
Just add a few more pigs, or a new pigsty, [yes $]

Thanks for the great game, and the new play pretties

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jan 19 2013, 05:39 PM
can you add another sprinkler what will water the farms all in 1 like the green mature spreader thanks also i would like to see a feature where we can plant all in 1 plow all in 1 and harvest all in 1 with a single click

Would be nice, but I can see many problems there.
What if the crops are ready to harvest on one that you haven't harvested and re-planted?
what if you haven't harvested your flowers on one farm?
Can get very up-setting if you forget a few little things like that

Docperk
Jan 19 2013, 05:46 PM
8. Multifarm Manure Spreader: If you already own the Orange Manure Spreader, then you can buy this new Green Manure Spreader to fertilize all your farms at once. As expected, only farms that are not fertilized at the time will be fertilized. Farms that are not fertilized and that do not contain any plants at the time will be fertilized as well.

I have a question about this if anyone has had time to test or understands what it says better than I. I like to keep all my fields fertilized at the same time even if the field has not been harvested yet. If the time has ticked of the field but it has not yet been harvested will the new tool fertilize it along with the others that have been harvested?

thanks

Tiger
Jan 19 2013, 05:50 PM

I have a question about this if anyone has had time to test or understands what it says better than I. I like to keep all my fields fertilized at the same time even if the field has not been harvested yet. If the time has ticked of the field but it has not yet been harvested will the new tool fertilize it along with the others that have been harvested?

thanks

Hi,

It works the same way as before. The only difference is that you don't have to go to each farm to do it. It's the farm that gets fertilised along with anything planted on it. So your previously fertilised crops that are ready will remain fertilised until you harvest them, then any new crop you plant in it's place will be fertilised.

Bonnie Caudill
Jan 19 2013, 06:01 PM
since help and support did not help me, i am stating my case here. i am trying to load facilities. even tho i have 10181 tomatoes, i cannot make make tacos and usually if i go to
facebook and come back i am able to finish loading my facilities. but today even that did
not help. yes i have cleaned cookies and everything. not only is this taking my rank down, but it is taking forever to load facilities. so why did i spend all that farm cash
for tools that aren't helping me? :(

jedrapeau
Jan 19 2013, 06:04 PM
Thanks so much for the new stuff ... a big 'Yay' for the Multifarm Manure Spreader!

My new green manure spreader is not in my toolbox. It is in my storage however. Am I missing something? I am having to go through the farms one at a time as before to fertilize them.

Electrox
Jan 19 2013, 06:09 PM
TIMER ISSUE: The time in the facility manager on coop is in real 24 hr day, while the true time is in hr or a 20 hr day. The coop will show 24 hrs in Fac Mgr, but 20 hr day on farm as it has always been. Wool sheep is 40 hrs and not 48 hrs. So the dev's need only convert the time in the code like they did with the crops when it first changed. How thy missed it on cow and on pig is hard to understand.

jedrapeau
Jan 19 2013, 06:16 PM
I bought a new green manure spreader, but it doesn't show in my toolbox, however it is in my storage. Am I missing something, or maybe it just takes more time.

Docperk
Jan 19 2013, 06:31 PM
I just wanted to say I love the new dim out option.
thanks

jedrapeau
Jan 19 2013, 06:31 PM
I bought the new green manure spreader today and put it into storage, when I had to fertilize just now, I realised that the old orange one is showing in the facility manager - used it and it only worked on one farm. So I cleared memcache, then removed it from storage, put it back and then looked again, still have the orange one showing :-( I am hoping after I have slept on it, it may all be righted!!! :-)

That's exactly what happened to me. Hope it's all ok in the morning. :)

Docperk
Jan 19 2013, 06:34 PM
Hi,

It works the same way as before. The only difference is that you don't have to go to each farm to do it. It's the farm that gets fertilised along with anything planted on it. So your previously fertilised crops that are ready will remain fertilised until you harvest them, then any new crop you plant in it's place will be fertilised.

thank you for your quick response.

RFMad
Jan 19 2013, 07:10 PM
I haven't looked at all the posts to see if this has been asked. If I want to use the any of the manure spreaders after I get this one, I need to wait until I'm done with harvesting/planting all my farms so the new crops get fertilized?
I'm thinking if I do it the way I'm doing it now - after I've done the one farm, all the others will be fertilized and I will miss out on fertilizing some of the crops?
Is that clear as mud? :) Thanks for all the new updates - as usual it keeps the game interesting!

CynthiaSue
Jan 19 2013, 07:11 PM
I see people thanking Raul for the great updates. Does he really have anything to do with them?

Tiger
Jan 19 2013, 07:13 PM
I haven't looked at all the posts to see if this has been asked. If I want to use the any of the manure spreaders after I get this one, I need to wait until I'm done with harvesting/planting all my farms so the new crops get fertilized?
I'm thinking if I do it the way I'm doing it now - after I've done the one farm, all the others will be fertilized and I will miss out on fertilizing some of the crops?
Is that clear as mud? :) Thanks for all the new updates - as usual it keeps the game interesting!

You can fertilise your farms when you want to, as long as you are not short on stocks of manure, it won't matter. It's the farm that gets fertilised. All that would happen to crops/flowers/trees that were already done, is that they would stay fertilised until you harvested them, then any new crop you planted would then become fertilised.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jan 19 2013, 07:15 PM
:confused:sorry for inconvenience, but I want to know, such as the working stables, animals or buildings, because they come to be published, that is what is gained by both sides, publisher and who works, I started working, but I did nothing more than coin, explaining nothing, thanks from now, :okisses:rolleyes:

Tiger
Jan 19 2013, 07:20 PM
:confused:sorry for inconvenience, but I want to know, such as the working stables, animals or buildings, because they come to be published, that is what is gained by both sides, publisher and who works, I started working, but I did nothing more than coin, explaining nothing, thanks from now, :okisses:rolleyes:

Hi,

We are looking into this. At the moment all i can tell you is that if you publish regular facility work from the animal buildings, your neighbours will be able to work your regular facilities as normal. There does not seem to be any benefit to the harvest time of the animals buildings or products gained from them.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jan 19 2013, 07:38 PM
Hi,

We are looking into this. At the moment all i can tell you is that if you publish regular facility work from the animal buildings, your neighbours will be able to work your regular facilities as normal. There does not seem to be any benefit to the harvest time of the animals buildings or products gained from them.
thank you very much for the information, and this wonderful launch, the only question was this
kisses: P;)

Petuniaflower
Jan 19 2013, 08:12 PM
The 2 Valentine theme tree's in gifts are the type I have been wanting to use to decorate with. After Valentine's Day it would be nice to have the same tree's without the swinging bears and decorations hanging . In the meantime I am going to use them and after Valentines try and position them so not to see bears and decorations. :D

SunnyD
Jan 19 2013, 08:15 PM
I love the new release guys but can anyone tell me why working others facilities isnt working.....it just gives me the rake leaves or water crops prompt instead of the usual work and get 20% products and what not. Maybe its the server im on.....not sure.

any time i get that message on someones farm when i have gone work it.. i do the clear mem cache after i clicked on the link to work their farm...

then click again on the link go try to work their farm again from the message and wa la it works...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

that is what you put in the address bar for the mem cache clear thing...
hope that helps....

Docperk
Jan 19 2013, 08:37 PM
Don't what's up but I am unable to work any of my neighbor's facilities. Go to the link and first time it is like I was just visiting to clean up their farm after a tornado or whatever, try it again and nothing happens, advised one of my neighbors of what was going on and she said other neighbors were telling her the same thing. Must be why nobody has worked mine since I posted them.

Some help please.

Gregh
Jan 19 2013, 08:38 PM
Don't what's up but I am unable to work any of my neighbor's facilities. Go to the link and first time it is like I was just visiting to clean up their farm after a tornado or whatever, try it again and nothing happens, advised one of my neighbors of what was going on and she said other neighbors were telling her the same thing. Must be why nobody has worked mine since I posted them.

Some help please.

Close your farm, clear your memcache (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached), close that window/tab, and try again. :)

chrisluvsanimals
Jan 19 2013, 08:42 PM
Need a clarification on #3 in the new update please!

3. Employers and Employee Bonus Improvements: If an Employee is working on the Employers farm and they are both receiving bonuses, anyone of them can hire or re-hire the other for any type of work and they will continue receiving bonuses.

This is worded like Employers now get the Treasure Chest bonus in addition to the Harvest Bonus.......I'm sure this isn't what was meant but it is unclear.

Thanks for helping clear this up :)

Gregh
Jan 19 2013, 08:54 PM

This is worded like Employers now get the Treasure Chest bonus as well as the Harvest Bonus.......I'm sure this isn't what was meant but it is unclear.

It addresses the situation where you hire someone to work on your farm and they hire you to work on theirs at the same time.

There is no bonus for employers; this fix is simply to ensure you each get your employee bonus for working for the other.

Farmgirl1706
Jan 19 2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks to anyone who gave me advise......I had everything start working again......I think the update had to complete all the way and stuff. Everything good now :)

psycho_mommi
Jan 19 2013, 09:15 PM

my issue is not so much the annoyance factor, but the time consuming factor. i have all the load all tools for each set of factories and services, and it still takes almost an hour to load mine. so when i post facs for friends to work, i am constantly refilling over n over n over just to keep them loaded for more than 5 minutes.
this was a great update!! thanks so much!

Docperk
Jan 19 2013, 09:44 PM
Do we know if the fish are going to be added to the clock times?

Docperk
Jan 19 2013, 09:48 PM
my issue is not so much the annoyance factor, but the time consuming factor. i have all the load all tools for each set of factories and services, and it still takes almost an hour to load mine. so when i post facs for friends to work, i am constantly refilling over n over n over just to keep them loaded for more than 5 minutes.

I guess I am not as nice as you, where as it does take me almost as much time as you to load all my facilities just with clicking the Load All on each one, I don't bother with trying to keep them loaded. People get what they get as they get there, and due to the time it takes I only load mine every other day. Would be nice nice to have a master Load All button like we do for Cash Out and Store All.

max_river
Jan 19 2013, 10:20 PM
is it me or is farm town day are 20 hrs right but when you harvest chicken coup it tells you 24 hrs. i guess it is just a clich

KnightRider
Jan 19 2013, 11:05 PM
When you go into the animal sheds and click on store items, it doesn't do anything you still have to do it in the facility manager to get your items put into your storage. I tried it and went into 2 of my cow sheds on 2 different farms and clicked on store and it said that it stored 1 cow milk to storage (since it only shows one on the pending/done at a time), but nothing had been added to storage, then I went into the facility manager and it showed that it had 10 hours til ready and then when I clicked on harvest animals it added the correct amount of cow milk to my storage. So there is a problem with going into the shed and doing it.

blackat
Jan 20 2013, 12:54 AM
New Release - Serious Problem
Check your Storage with the Non-Ingredients set.

Some Farmers have found all their Animal Facilities that are on their Farms up for sale in the Marketplace as Non-Ingredients.

If this is true for you.

This is what you should maybe do...

Contact SlashKey Imediately

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Type of Issue Bug Report

Subject: New Release - Facilities in Non-Ingredients???

RFMad
Jan 20 2013, 01:01 AM
You can fertilise your farms when you want to, as long as you are not short on stocks of manure, it won't matter. It's the farm that gets fertilised. All that would happen to crops/flowers/trees that were already done, is that they would stay fertilised until you harvested them, then any new crop you planted would then become fertilised.

Thanks, Tiger! I guess I was thinking of the sprinklers :)

craftyoldlady7
Jan 20 2013, 01:16 AM
I am having a major problem. I bought the green fertilize all farms and it is in my storage but not showing up in my tool box and cannot access it to fertilize all my farms. Please help/fix

SunnyD
Jan 20 2013, 01:34 AM
I am having a major problem. I bought the green fertilize all farms and it is in my storage but not showing up in my tool box and cannot access it to fertilize all my farms. Please help/fix

try taking it out of storage place it on your farm one.. make that your default farm... refresh or click play. go to farm 1 and store it again. it should work..sometimes it needs a bit of reminding what it is lol lol...

SunnyD
Jan 20 2013, 01:40 AM
Houston we have a problem...

ok every time my friend has tried to work any of my facilities and the mayor offers to help
like this

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=14138&pictureid=40578

she gets this message

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=14138&pictureid=40574

so she is missing out... the mayor is a liar LOL LOL

she has done all the normal fixes i told her to do like we all tell people to do in here
but no luck today ... no she has not worked for me today well in a week lol lol

help....

she is going to try someone else's farms to see if she gets the same results

Taz D
Jan 20 2013, 02:45 AM
New Release - Serious Problem
Check your Storage with the Non-Ingredients set.

Some Farmers have found all their Animal Facilities that are on their Farms up for sale in the Marketplace as Non-Ingredients.

If this is true for you.

This is what you should maybe do...

Contact SlashKey Imediately

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Type of Issue Bug Report

Subject: New Release - Facilities in Non-Ingredients???
This is not what is happening. Your animal buildings are still intact on your farms. What you are seeing in the Non-ingredients is a glitch that is giving you extra buildings that can only be sold, but is not your original building.

onamission
Jan 20 2013, 02:46 AM
9. Dim Out non-relevant items preference Improvement: Below this preference in the Preference Window you can now choose if you want the non-relevant items DIMMED or completely HIDDEN.

I love this new option! But I've noticed that after clicking on "hidden", each time I come into my farm it has reset to the default "dimmed".

Please could you improve this by allowing our selection to stay set until we want to change it? Thanks :)

Taz D
Jan 20 2013, 02:47 AM
Houston we have a problem...

ok every time my friend has tried to work any of my facilities and the mayor offers to help
like this

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=14138&pictureid=40578

she gets this message

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=14138&pictureid=40574

so she is missing out... the mayor is a liar LOL LOL

she has done all the normal fixes i told her to do like we all tell people to do in here
but no luck today ... no she has not worked for me today well in a week lol lol

help....

she is going to try someone else's farms to see if she gets the same results
When was the last time she worked your facilities? It may be that she hasn't waited long enough to rework them again.

kataltay
Jan 20 2013, 06:47 AM
I am puzzled by the developers' idea of special holidays and their timing of holiday items being released. Seriously, almost a MONTH before a one-day occasion that is not even a "day off" for anyone, and probably not THAT special for many, we see Valentine's Day stuff?!?! But it was less than two WEEKS before Christmas, a twelve day celebration, with several "days off" for working people in those twelve days, that the developers decided to bring out the Christmas stuff?!?!?! Just baffled.

rjohn726
Jan 20 2013, 07:29 AM
Thanks for putting the time left for the animals in the Facilities Manager.

That's nice

theperfectnina
Jan 20 2013, 08:37 AM
Yes I can't believe we didn't get an increase in Iron Ore and other minerals, plus meat and chicken. We spent so much farm cash on Trucks and trains and we still don't have enough!!!!!!!!! Not happy!!!!

i agree on this need more minerals in both mines to fill metal mines. Have been running out of Metal almost daily

theperfectnina
Jan 20 2013, 08:41 AM
The flower harvester for sure, you can fertilise the farms as you go

Thanks for the update :)
Now I can't decide whether to buy the flower harvester or the manure spreader ;)

theperfectnina
Jan 20 2013, 08:44 AM
Double AMEN, I agree totally with this

With so many leaving the game and a lot thinking about it, it is worth rewarding us to continue playing, my thoughts and I'm sure a lot of others ;)

***** AMEN !! I TOTALLY agree *****

gffarmer
Jan 20 2013, 09:27 AM
Thanks for putting the time left for the animals in the Facilities Manager.

That's nice

My thanks also and thanks for the hidden option!!!!

marwahr55
Jan 20 2013, 09:36 AM
Are they working on the "bug" that puts your animal facilities in the "non-ingredients" when you sell in the market?

Sandy Mae
Jan 20 2013, 11:36 AM
Thanks to Raul and the Devs! I love the tract the game is taking. Good job and Hugs for all the work you all do!!!!

bjyhey3
Jan 20 2013, 12:24 PM
Everything is working fine here...love the new updates :D

Madam Hooch
Jan 20 2013, 12:41 PM
Just wondering why the harvest times for animals is a bit screwy. 10 hours to harvest cows? 15 hours to harvest manure? The times shown don't reflect the real time left to harvest.

max_river
Jan 20 2013, 12:46 PM
is it just me but i missing all my milk and eggs i had so much of each now it has disapered it was there hr ago but now it is gone

Electrox
Jan 20 2013, 12:57 PM
is it just me but i missing all my milk and eggs i had so much of each now it has disapered it was there hr ago but now it is gone

Im out of my GIFT milk and GIFT hen eggs but since i go through 40,000 a day, it just could be that way. I still had both of the real ones .... my reserve 300k-400k so cannot say there a problem.

preston_digitation
Jan 20 2013, 01:14 PM
just feel like i need to throw my 2 cents in here... while FT is pretty much the only game i play on a regular basis, the constant cash grab for every bigger tool is getting ridiculous. we do not need bigger tools if people would STOP overlaying everything on their farms! i personally can not, and will not, work a farm that has crops, then flowers, then trees, and buildings on top. not only is it a giant pain, it crashes my computer!!! what we DO NEED, how ever- is 1 tool to load up all our factories at once. not 1 for each little set, like drive thru service, but 1 TOOL FOR ALL, ALL AT ONCE. i rarely post my facs anymore, becuase i just dont have time to keep re-stocking them. i LOVE the fact that the mayor helps now, wonderful addition!! but- it also makes it dang near impossible for more than a few friends to help you, as they get emptied so quick. ALSO-- paying 80,000 in coin to build a building and then sell building for 2400 is RIDICULOUS. i'm sorry, that is just wasting my hard earned coins. i dont even upgrade all my farms, because land prices are high, which i get. you all need to make money too. but i am not going into the poor house to pay your bills.and the Building stuff... TOO MUCH like that "other" game... next you'll have us begging for parts. when that happens, i am done.

max_river
Jan 20 2013, 01:21 PM
Im out of my GIFT milk and GIFT hen eggs but since i go through 40,000 a day, it just could be that way. I still had both of the real ones .... my reserve 300k-400k so cannot say there a problem.

i had a big stock pile to and it is all gone it takes time to build it up and it is frustrating that all the work you do and the time you spend is gone to waste

Electrox
Jan 20 2013, 01:23 PM
Are they working on the "bug" that puts your animal facilities in the "non-ingredients" when you sell in the market?

This is just a coin bonus per say, as it does not sell a 'usable' barn. 4800 coins for barn, 1500 coins for pigsty, and the others, wool, rabbit, coop. This is caused by the adding of the time in Fac Mgr. You can see the barns in the menu now as a product with the line added at top, "Show Facility Details".

I will do a full write up of this after the last barn (stable) has been fully checked and run through the required time 48 hr cycle. Stables are FC.

Electrox
Jan 20 2013, 01:39 PM
just feel like i need to throw my 2 cents in here... while FT is pretty much the only game i play on a regular basis, the constant cash grab for every bigger tool is getting ridiculous. we do not need bigger tools if people would STOP overlaying everything on their farms! i personally can not, and will not, work a farm that has crops, then flowers, then trees, and buildings on top. not only is it a giant pain, it crashes my computer!!! what we DO NEED, how ever- is 1 tool to load up all our factories at once. not 1 for each little set, like drive thru service, but 1 TOOL FOR ALL, ALL AT ONCE. i rarely post my facs anymore, becuase i just dont have time to keep re-stocking them. i LOVE the fact that the mayor helps now, wonderful addition!! but- it also makes it dang near impossible for more than a few friends to help you, as they get emptied so quick. ALSO-- paying 80,000 in coin to build a building and then sell building for 2400 is RIDICULOUS. i'm sorry, that is just wasting my hard earned coins. i dont even upgrade all my farms, because land prices are high, which i get. you all need to make money too. but i am not going into the poor house to pay your bills.and the Building stuff... TOO MUCH like that "other" game... next you'll have us begging for parts. when that happens, i am done.

This is almost like asking for a one click seed all. one click harvest all, one click plow all. why do the work .... I for one do not want them. i did not buy the purple forlift, (use green tho so i do not have to open each one up) or the armored car. I want to keep a view to know how each cashes out, so i can add more of the better ones.
With all the xp coming from the facilities, and even I'm in the group that gets almost a million xp a day from filling them up (i do it 3 times a day), it is proper to those to make us work for it... WAY TOO EASY WITH A ONE CLICK .... easy enough now as we have a way. AND top players have FACILITIES ON ALL 17 FARMS ( FULL SETS OR OVER 100) top players have pushed the Diversification Rank to well over the 100,000 mark with 30-50 million pending products.

Each of us enjoy the game and we have the right to play it to the level we enjoy it at.

Overlaid layouts are not an issue unless one takes it beyond the LIMITS OF FLASH causing an 'over limit' error (amount of the limit is ~35000 objects) or hit the 'end of file marker' where objects are sent to the trash can.
as Dirty Harry said... "A man has got to know his limitations"

Electrox
Jan 20 2013, 01:56 PM
Hi,

It would be hard to tell for sure if the barn as a 'product' gives the coins, in the regular runs, or if it is included in the mayor work since it is only coins. I expect that the barn is in non-ingredients as a 'product' so we get a new bonus in coins.

TerriFlynn
Jan 20 2013, 02:08 PM
Please be careful when selling all NON INGREDIENTS... all the products from the animal sheds are now appearing in mine

Taz D
Jan 20 2013, 02:24 PM
Please be careful when selling all NON INGREDIENTS... all the products from the animal sheds are now appearing in mine
You are seeing Cow Milk and Hens Eggs in your Non-ingredients or are you seeing the Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop in it?
If it is the latter this is a glitch and you are not selling your animal products or your animals. What you are getting are extra buildings that give you a few ewxtra coins.

Proud Grandma
Jan 20 2013, 02:27 PM
I opened my tool box today and neither of my sprinkler icons are there! What's up??

craftyoldlady7
Jan 20 2013, 02:36 PM
anneandjuice, I got the green fertilizer, paid for it, got it in storage and cant get it to work or show up in tool box. Guess they have a LOT of bugs to work out of these new gadgets. Ended up using the orange last night because I needed the extra produce. Still showing orange in tool box tho. Hope they fix it before I need to fertilize again!

barbara nixon
Jan 20 2013, 02:50 PM
love the new dimout choice..still waiting for the fodder factory to up the production of animal products...thot for sure it was coming..wonder why it's not..do i sound not satisfied?...not really, love this game. i really appreciate all the devs do for us..i'd like o b a fly on the wall where they do all this to see if they enjoy it as much as us ********s do...i thank them for the return of my fc i so stupidly spent on a duplicate tool..too..gonna go back and play some more...

barbara nixon
Jan 20 2013, 02:53 PM
what's all the asteriks in my last statement?..all i said was hard cores...maybe it was cause it was 1 word spell..sorry

Electrox
Jan 20 2013, 03:12 PM
You are seeing Cow Milk and Hens Eggs in your Non-ingredients or are you seeing the Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop in it?
If it is the latter this is a glitch and you are not selling your animal products or your animals. What you are getting are extra buildings that give you a few ewxtra coins.

we are seeing the items in storage. but like old onions links, they are not adding up. It says you get coins, you can even see the text saying 'added to storage' yet, it does not process.... be it because of a 'verify' on the server... or like all the old gift links that SK Blocked in 2011 (thanksgiving), the sheep, houses, atv, etc are all 'blocked' from being added. this has all been verified in new accounts.

chrisluvsanimals
Jan 20 2013, 03:14 PM

Like everyone else, I'm getting cow barns and chicken coops to sell in "non-ingredients", but since I AM being charged 80,000 coins to build each cow barn, (which sell for only 2400 coins) and 40,000 for chicken coop (sell for 1200) , I'm not getting any "extra" coins...I am losing them from the whole deal. Also, when I went ahead and sold them, I didn't even get the 2400 each for the cow barns or the 1200 for the chicken coop, so I'm down the full price for each building and got nothing for selling them.

Yes, I know this is a glitch, and it will just take some time for the devs to work out the bugs

<<<<hands devs a large bottle of insecticide>>>>

Taz D
Jan 20 2013, 03:29 PM
Like everyone else, I'm getting cow barns and chicken coops to sell in "non-ingredients", but since I AM being charged 80,000 coins to build each cow barn, (which sell for only 2400 coins) and 40,000 for chicken coop (sell for 1200) , I'm not getting any "extra" coins...I am losing them from the whole deal. Also, when I went ahead and sold them, I didn't even get the 2400 each for the cow barns or the 1200 for the chicken coop, so I'm down the full price for each building and got nothing for selling them.

Yes, I know this is a glitch, and it will just take some time for the devs to work out the bugs

<<<<hands devs a large bottle of insecticide>>>>
You are not getting charged. If you will watch it when you click to start production (which you do not have to do) it tells you that you are charged but nothing is subtracted from your coin or FC total.

barbaraelwart
Jan 20 2013, 03:32 PM
anneandjuice, I got the green fertilizer, paid for it, got it in storage and cant get it to work or show up in tool box. Guess they have a LOT of bugs to work out of these new gadgets. Ended up using the orange last night because I needed the extra produce. Still showing orange in tool box tho. Hope they fix it before I need to fertilize again!

I have exactly the same problem. Have taken it out of storage and put it back, several times, still not showing in the tool box, had to go round 7 farms last night to fertilise, after buying my lovely new shiny green manure spreader - so dissapointing:(

Electrox
Jan 20 2013, 03:39 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Have taken it out of storage and put it back, several times, still not showing in the tool box, had to go round 7 farms last night to fertilise, after buying my lovely new shiny green manure spreader - so dissapointing:(

ok you own the fertilize all spreader. after you click on it once. check the time mgr and on the farm tab to see if it Fertilized all farms or just the one. that will tell you quickly. great tool.

im more worried about the train tab coming soon. and how it will affect my supreme trains. (which currently have no issues!!!!!)

cbabyorchid
Jan 20 2013, 03:53 PM
Hello, I am missing all cow milk from my storage; another issue is if I collect the milk, after that I have to restart the game in order for the game to recognize the milk.

LoreneC
Jan 20 2013, 04:05 PM
I just sold at the market including using the non-ingredient option and I still have my cow milk and hen eggs setting in my storage under animals.

Just an FYI so the devs know it is not a universal problem.

maggiel29
Jan 20 2013, 04:32 PM
I just sold at the market including using the non-ingredient option and I still have my cow milk and hen eggs setting in my storage under animals.

Just an FYI so the devs know it is not a universal problem.

Im not gettign this problem either - no animal sheds, animals or products in my non ingredients. I havent clicked on the individual buildings to start production.

I have noticed that if an animal shed says it has 2 hours to go I can still harvest it at what would be the normal time despite what it says.

preston_digitation
Jan 20 2013, 06:54 PM
This is almost like asking for a one click seed all. one click harvest all, one click plow all. why do the work .... I for one do not want them. i did not buy the purple forlift, (use green tho so i do not have to open each one up) or the armored car. I want to keep a view to know how each cashes out, so i can add more of the better ones.
With all the xp coming from the facilities, and even I'm in the group that gets almost a million xp a day from filling them up (i do it 3 times a day), it is proper to those to make us work for it... WAY TOO EASY WITH A ONE CLICK .... easy enough now as we have a way. AND top players have FACILITIES ON ALL 17 FARMS ( FULL SETS OR OVER 100) top players have pushed the Diversification Rank to well over the 100,000 mark with 30-50 million pending products.

Each of us enjoy the game and we have the right to play it to the level we enjoy it at.

Overlaid layouts are not an issue unless one takes it beyond the LIMITS OF FLASH causing an 'over limit' error (amount of the limit is ~35000 objects) or hit the 'end of file marker' where objects are sent to the trash can.
as Dirty Harry said... "A man has got to know his limitations"

personally, i do not have time to re-fill my facs 3x a day. and the over laid farms are a problem. maybe not for you, but for those of us with an older computer, they are impossible to work. and it's just greedy.

biker
Jan 20 2013, 07:08 PM
Seems like every time there's an update, my checkmarks for "sell selected" get all jumbled up and I end up selling stuff that I'd been saving for further production. VERY frustrating!

JW2009
Jan 20 2013, 07:20 PM
Hi, one glitch i noticed is that the time shown on animal sheds in the facility managers are out by two hours, they all show two hours more, for instance, the cow shed shows 10hrs till next harvest and the pigsty shows 14hrs. same for all others. Thank you

goofyshoes
Jan 20 2013, 08:11 PM
thanks Raul :D

earlgray
Jan 20 2013, 08:16 PM
Still checking out the new update, but one comment - when it shows times for irrigating farms, I would much rather know how long it will be until the farms need watering, rather than how soon they can be watered. Right now if you hover over the checkmark it says that the farm is "ready for irrigation", but instead you could say how long it will be before it will cease to be irrigated.

dnana
Jan 20 2013, 08:33 PM
Neighbours working a facility produce 20% of what is pending. This is based on batches, not number of products - I've never seen a fractional batch pending after someone worked my facs. A barn produces one batch at a time. Since you can't produce a fraction of a batch the output will be either rounded or truncated to the nearest batch, and either way 20% of 1 batch equals nothing. :) (Yes, I tried it myself! ;) It was fun to post a barn but really it's just a novelty.)

Edited to add: Now, if they changed it to work like the Boost Train - so that neighbours working a barn would reduce the remaining time till the barn was ready - that might be an interesting enhancement! :D Perhaps I should go post this idea in Suggestions.

Thanks, I was thinking that it might reduce the time till ready, that's why I noted that the time till ready did not change when she worked it. So why limit you to starting only one batch in the barns then give you a produce faster button if it's not going to make any difference? Still so much I don't know! ;)

dnana
Jan 20 2013, 08:47 PM

Do you have multiples of every fac and referral building? I have every tool and it takes me between 10 and 15 minutes, but I only have multiples of 6 buildings. Also, your computer processing speed will have a lot to do with this and that's not something Slashkey can help with. Keep your caches cleaned out and defrag your computer once in a while, that really helped me.

And I agree with Doc, I fill once a week. There's no way I would fill twice a day, that is too much like work! Ain nobody got time for dat! :)

damichcoop
Jan 20 2013, 10:55 PM
I've noticed since the upgrade, when I go into my facility manager, and I filter using the "Utilization" filter, the first thing that pops up is "pigsty"...so not sure what that is about, please look into that. Thank you.

anneandjuice
Jan 20 2013, 11:06 PM

It worked really well for one time, but now they have taken it back. So now I will have to buy it, but I think I will wait until the glitches are sorted out. :)

calnorm
Jan 20 2013, 11:29 PM
i find the tools practically obsolete by the time they come out - i think they need to at least double or triple in size to be useful and keep up with the speed of farm expansions.

the 'hide' option is really useful.

the bonus's don't seem to be much of an incentive for people to work the markets and i think they should apply to neighbours too. some people will not use the markets for 'any' reason (don't blame them either) and i think neighbours would actually appreciate the bonus's more.

the bonus box should start flashing once each farms work is complete. that way farmers don't have to keep checking it or the farms for more work *and* there's less likely a chance they'll forget to collect their bonus.

bonus's could also be used to 'finally' get a fair ranking system in place. if others could see how many bonus's or what percentage of bonus's a worker collects it will give them a good idea of how reliable that worker is. a LOT of forethought would have to be put into this and allowances made for time-outs etc. but it would certainly start sorting the chaff from the wheat.

Gregh
Jan 21 2013, 02:10 AM
bonus's could also be used to 'finally' get a fair ranking system in place. if others could see how many bonus's or what percentage of bonus's a worker collects it will give them a good idea of how reliable that worker is. a LOT of forethought would have to be put into this and allowances made for time-outs etc. but it would certainly start sorting the chaff from the wheat.

Actually I'd like it to work the other way - rank the employer by how many workers complete their farms. Start weeding out those whose farms are practically impossible to finish! :D

docmm6
Jan 21 2013, 06:56 AM
Just filled my facilities and clients. All are at 100%. The problem is with my diversification rank. With 100 % filled, checked 3 times, my rank is 29030 but my best is 29156. How is this possible when none are in storage and I have facilities in all farms, utilization showing?

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jan 21 2013, 08:33 AM
:confused:present in support a claim, the multiple green fertilizer, buy it, I have it in storage, but not in the box manager. per hour that is the problem I have, and when I fertilize, like before, one by one, and if the fertilizer bag and I want to use, I only fertilizes where I am:o
Thanks in advance, is to fix it, kisses

MissGwenD
Jan 21 2013, 08:49 AM
When I 'show facility details' on an animal building, if I haven't harvested yet, I'm told I can start a batch. A batch of what? A fully stocked animal building? Animal product? I of course selected to start a batch in a wool shed and in 48 hrs I guess I'll find out, but it would be nice to know what I'm producing. I noted that by starting a batch, I no longer can harvest the shed and I spent 250,000 coins. If I'm getting a fully stocked animal building, no problem, but if all I get is another shed, what's the purpose?:confused:

marymarcel
Jan 21 2013, 08:54 AM
:confused:present in support a claim, the multiple green fertilizer, buy it, I have it in storage, but not in the box manager. per hour that is the problem I have, and when I fertilize, like before, one by one, and if the fertilizer bag and I want to use, I only fertilizes where I am:o
Thanks in advance, is to fix it, kisses

Hi, some hours ago Raul made a post release informing about known issues, one of them refers to your problem with the Green Manure Spreader. They are working on it and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

cbeckner80
Jan 21 2013, 09:57 AM

Maybe just make them cheaper!!!!

Taz D
Jan 21 2013, 10:26 AM
When I 'show facility details' on an animal building, if I haven't harvested yet, I'm told I can start a batch. A batch of what? A fully stocked animal building? Animal product? I of course selected to start a batch in a wool shed and in 48 hrs I guess I'll find out, but it would be nice to know what I'm producing. I noted that by starting a batch, I no longer can harvest the shed and I spent 250,000 coins. If I'm getting a fully stocked animal building, no problem, but if all I get is another shed, what's the purpose?:confused:
It is a known glitch and that option should not even be there. They are aware of it and working on fixing it. And you may see that it is taking coins when you start a batch, but it is not actually deducting the coins from your total.

SunnyD
Jan 21 2013, 12:39 PM
Oh goodness.. this update is really great.. but they must be doing some tweaking.. omg it is soooo slow......................

SeaJay
Jan 21 2013, 02:39 PM
Please, please, please, Raul!! Don't let another update/upgrade happen without the inclusion of the ability to hide trees and flowers by name. What took me the better part of two days to weed out smaller trees hidden behind bigger ones on 1 farm would have only taken about 10 minutes with this REALLY needful function. Please, please, please!! I'm begging you!!
Hiding doesn't work because you end up hiding some of the ones you want to move or delete and it's REALLY a slow process. Then you have to do it all over again when you accidentally hide one you wanted to delete. Storing all and re-laying them has SERIOUS time and space constraints. You can only add so much to your storage. It was an absolute crying mess I had to deal with just to make 1 farm neat and tidy and uncluttered.
I would have been such a happy farmer to be able to hide all the big trees and weed those little suckers right out!!!

sod farmer
Jan 21 2013, 04:18 PM
Please change the name of the "crop" produced in the Animal Sports Supplies Factory to "riding crop". It can be easily confused with the "crop" used in seeds on spreadsheets we make.

thank you.

SeaJay
Jan 21 2013, 04:23 PM
I'm scratching my head in amazement at some of the changes you guys come up with!! How is being able to sort our farms any good when the new timer tool doesn't recognize the new order. I swear this game is getting more complicated rather than more efficient!!
Take away the re-set button and make the changes permanent in the farm selector manager. If we want our farms in their original order, we can place them that way!!

Tiger
Jan 21 2013, 04:32 PM
I'm scratching my head in amazement at some of the changes you guys come up with!! How is being able to sort our farms any good when the new timer tool doesn't recognize the new order. I swear this game is getting more complicated rather than more efficient!!
Take away the re-set button and make the changes permanent in the farm selector manager. If we want our farms in their original order, we can place them that way!!

If you read the top post, known issues, you'll see it's being looked at.

dnana
Jan 21 2013, 04:56 PM
It worked really well for one time, but now they have taken it back. So now I will have to buy it, but I think I will wait until the glitches are sorted out. :)

yeah, I had it for free and used it once, it works great, but now back to orange, lol. I thought that might be the gift for long-time players, but don't really think I qualify for that. :)

storm36
Jan 21 2013, 05:02 PM
i read the known issues that have been reported since the Jan 19th release but didnt see my issue on the list.

when using the dimmer option, regardless if i choose dim or hide, everything goes in slow motion and 9 out of 10 times i get a connection time out message then less then 1 minute later after i click the green button to try again, i get the other error message with the X025 message and have to reload my farm, this seems to happen mainly when i am chopping/harvesting trees on my farms or when working for another farmer harvesting crops if they have alot of other stuff on their farm, even if i have everything hidden.

if i am working for another farmer all i can do is ride it out and keep clicking the green button to retry or the red x to not reload the farm since i would lose the job which usually takes a few minutes to straighten out then it runs smooth again for another farm or 2 then the same thing happens and i have to ride it out again.

if i keep the dim option unchecked, i dont have any time outs or X025 message. it was my understanding that this last update was supposed to fix the dim out issue but for me the lagginess when using this feature seems worse then before

i clean everything out before coming to FT including using memcache, everything is fine for the 1st farm or 2 then its slower than molasses flowing uphill in winter with lots of repeated time outs.

i love having this feature just wish i could use it without all the timeouts and lag

Texas Belle
Jan 21 2013, 05:15 PM
I have a little problem and don't know if anybody else has... my red and orange sprinklers are not showing on the whole platform where everything is chosen to work on the farms... I have them on my storage but they do not show on the tools and they are locked at the store... so does this mean that I have to put the sprinkler on each farm that I want watered to extend the life of the crops? I only show the grey and the pale one on the tool box...
Anybody have that problem? Thanks..

Tiger
Jan 21 2013, 05:25 PM
I have a little problem and don't know if anybody else has... my red and orange sprinklers are not showing on the whole platform where everything is chosen to work on the farms... I have them on my storage but they do not show on the tools and they are locked at the store... so does this mean that I have to put the sprinkler on each farm that I want watered to extend the life of the crops? I only show the grey and the pale one on the tool box...
Anybody have that problem? Thanks..

Hi,

When you own more than 2 sprinklers only the brown one (just waters flowers) and the latest upgraded one will show up in the extended toolbox. So if you own both the red and orange, the orange one would show up as it does the job of the red one as well. If you own the green one, that would show up instead of either the red or orange one as that does the job of both the red and orange ones.

If the latest upgrade isn't showing in the extended toolbox, try taking all the sprinklers out of storage, place them on your farm, save the game, exit and reload the game, then place them back into your storage. That may reset them for you.

BarbWinterbottom
Jan 21 2013, 06:13 PM
There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding how the new features in the animal buildings work. Myself and a friend have searched for information on this but couldn't find any. Yesterday I spent many hours experimenting on how to use the features and have found the only real problem is that the animal buildings don't come up automatically when you go to work your friend's facilities. Instead you have to click on them individually to work them. Also the farms that the animal buildings are on don't highlight when you go to work there. However if you know what farms your friend has them on you can still go to the farm to work them.
When the buildings are worked they show up in the Non-Ingredient section of our storage. This has also confused many as they believe it to be the actual building that is in there but it isn't. It is just the goods they have received from it
There is also confusion over selling; many say they are not being paid. I can not be sure of this because when I sold what was in my woolshed I didn't see any growth in my coins. However this could be due to the fact that I am only got 7200 coins and that amount is so meagre to compared to the billions I have and the last digit or two does not show up.
A question I ask but have not found the answer to yet but guess I will with further investigation is what becomes of the goods from the building when we Store All. Hopefully this goes to storage for using when filling facilities and not into the Non-Ingredient section for sale. I am hoping that which is the Non-Ingredient section is from working friend's facilities.
Please can you give us a better understanding of how all this works.

damichcoop
Jan 21 2013, 06:24 PM
Can someone explain this??? When I click on any of my animal buildings I see a new feature to "See Facility Details". When I click on it, it says I can produce that facility. When I go to what's pending, it says that one is pending. Then when I click on my storage, and go to non-ingredients it says I can sell them. Can someone please tell me what is going on? Is this a major glitch in the game? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

And the thing about this is...it's messing with our facility manager and what we have producing. It's also showing these building when I use the filter to show what I have utilized. It's all messed up.

PLEASE FIX THIS.

Jo Myc
Jan 21 2013, 07:06 PM
Hey, have the same issue as the posts above...3 coops, 2 dairy sheds, 2 pig stys all in the Non Ingredient section...where is the produce from these sheds going?????
Also the time of harvest when I click on my wool shed, horse shed's is different than the time it says in the facility manager...which time is correct???

What will happen if I sell my Non ingredients at the market, will I loose all the animal shed's from my farm's, at this stage I am to afraid to sell the non ingredients
thanx

Taz D
Jan 21 2013, 07:14 PM
There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding how the new features in the animal buildings work. Myself and a friend have searched for information on this but couldn't find any. Yesterday I spent many hours experimenting on how to use the features and have found the only real problem is that the animal buildings don't come up automatically when you go to work your friend's facilities. Instead you have to click on them individually to work them. Also the farms that the animal buildings are on don't highlight when you go to work there. However if you know what farms your friend has them on you can still go to the farm to work them.
When the buildings are worked they show up in the Non-Ingredient section of our storage. This has also confused many as they believe it to be the actual building that is in there but it isn't. It is just the goods they have received from it
There is also confusion over selling; many say they are not being paid. I can not be sure of this because when I sold what was in my woolshed I didn't see any growth in my coins. However this could be due to the fact that I am only got 7200 coins and that amount is so meagre to compared to the billions I have and the last digit or two does not show up.
A question I ask but have not found the answer to yet but guess I will with further investigation is what becomes of the goods from the building when we Store All. Hopefully this goes to storage for using when filling facilities and not into the Non-Ingredient section for sale. I am hoping that which is the Non-Ingredient section is from working friend's facilities.
Please can you give us a better understanding of how all this works.

Can someone explain this??? When I click on any of my animal buildings I see a new feature to "See Facility Details". When I click on it, it says I can produce that facility. When I go to what's pending, it says that one is pending. Then when I click on my storage, and go to non-ingredients it says I can sell them. Can someone please tell me what is going on? Is this a major glitch in the game? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

And the thing about this is...it's messing with our facility manager and what we have producing. It's also showing these building when I use the filter to show what I have utilized. It's all messed up.

PLEASE FIX THIS.

Hey, have the same issue as the posts above...3 coops, 2 dairy sheds, 2 pig stys all in the Non Ingredient section...where is the produce from these sheds going?????

thanx
This is a known glitch that the developers are working on.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jan 21 2013, 07:32 PM
Hi, some hours ago Raul made a post release informing about known issues, one of them refers to your problem with the Green Manure Spreader. They are working on it and hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Known Issues:

- Some users have bought the Green Manure Spreader and can't use it

- Incorrect timming for animal buildings in facility manager

- The Animal Buildins are showing up in the Non-Ingredient section when we go to sell in the market

- When you enter inside a specific animal building, they now looks like facilities, with Start Production and Produce Faster

- "Utilization" filter in facility manager show "pigsty" first

- In the Time Manager, per-farm tab, farms are showing in the original order not the current farm selector order
Last edited by Raul; Today at 04:25 AM.
not among the launch, did not come out in my mail that had echo a warning error, thanks marcela:);) kisses

Jo Myc
Jan 21 2013, 07:43 PM
This is a known glitch that the developers are working on.

Thanx Taz, I do know that the Dev's have been made aware of the issue hon, but just really want to know if I am ok to sell my Non Ingredients, have heaps now, but dont want my shed's to dissapear in the prossess, so that is really my main question..sell n it will be ok, or hold off selling for now :)

KnightRider
Jan 21 2013, 07:45 PM
Thanx Taz, I do know that the Dev's have been made aware of the issue hon, but just really want to know if I am ok to sell my Non Ingredients, have heaps now, but dont want my shed's to dissapear in the prossess, so that is really my main question..sell n it will be ok, or hold off selling for now :)

I have tried and sold the animal sheds that was in my non ingredients and nothing happened to my animals sheds or animals on my farms, so they are ok to sell any of the sheds that is in your non ingredients.

Jo Myc
Jan 21 2013, 07:57 PM
I have tried and sold the animal sheds that was in my non ingredients and nothing happened to my animals sheds or animals on my farms, so they are ok to sell any of the sheds that is in your non ingredients.

Thanx Kitt :)

KnightRider
Jan 21 2013, 07:58 PM
Thanx Kitt :)

Your welcome.

Docperk
Jan 21 2013, 09:27 PM
Close your farm, clear your memcache (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached), close that window/tab, and try again. :)

Thank you that did help.

weedville
Jan 22 2013, 12:23 AM
love all the new features , however though it might be a glitch about the produce faster button on the animal sheds it is not a bad idea to have a boost feature for the animal sheds like they do the train . Over all love the dim hide update

psycho_mommi
Jan 22 2013, 01:03 AM
I love this new option! But I've noticed that after clicking on "hidden", each time I come into my farm it has reset to the default "dimmed".

Please could you improve this by allowing our selection to stay set until we want to change it? Thanks :)

hi Onamission... mine is staying on hidden when i leave my farm and come back. try running the ft memcache cleaner, and then re-load your farm. here's the link

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

marymarcel
Jan 22 2013, 04:52 AM
Known Issues:

- Some users have bought the Green Manure Spreader and can't use it

- Incorrect timming for animal buildings in facility manager

- The Animal Buildins are showing up in the Non-Ingredient section when we go to sell in the market

- When you enter inside a specific animal building, they now looks like facilities, with Start Production and Produce Faster

- "Utilization" filter in facility manager show "pigsty" first

- In the Time Manager, per-farm tab, farms are showing in the original order not the current farm selector order
Last edited by Raul; Today at 04:25 AM.
not among the launch, did not come out in my mail that had echo a warning error, thanks marcela:);) kisses

You're welcome.

kazwitch
Jan 22 2013, 05:08 AM
my green manure spreader does not work when will this be put right please?

marymarcel
Jan 22 2013, 06:11 AM
my green manure spreader does not work when will this be put right please?

Hi, this is a known issue and devs are working on it.:)

JW2009
Jan 22 2013, 10:45 AM
where is the fc for quests promised 1 year ago ?

beegy
Jan 22 2013, 11:14 AM
where is the fc for quests promised 1 year ago ?

I have been wondering the same thing.

karenbooysens
Jan 22 2013, 11:35 AM
Now i am confused. Is it a glitch that we can post the animal buildings or is it a glitch that it goes to non ingredients after we helped with our neighbours buildings?

maggiel29
Jan 22 2013, 12:04 PM
Now i am confused. Is it a glitch that we can post the animal buildings or is it a glitch that it goes to non ingredients after we helped with our neighbours buildings?

Both. Its being worked on - there is an extra post at the end of Rauls announcement on page 1.

Farmgirl1706
Jan 22 2013, 12:08 PM
Ok the animal facilities thing is weird.......it only produces more coops and barns and so on not like animal products. It doesnt appear to interfer with the ones on the farms and harvesting animal goods but we cant like take them out of harvest storage to avoid selling them or place them. Is the making of more animal buildings a glitch?

dnana
Jan 22 2013, 12:42 PM
Ok the animal facilities thing is weird.......it only produces more coops and barns and so on not like animal products. It doesnt appear to interfer with the ones on the farms and harvesting animal goods but we cant like take them out of harvest storage to avoid selling them or place them. Is the making of more animal buildings a glitch?

yes, as it states many times in this thread, it is a glitch and they are working on it. What you see when you try to sell in the market are ghosts, they do not affect your original buildings at all, go ahead and sell your non-ingredients as you normally would. The 'produce faster' button in the barns does nothing. Hang in there, it will soon be sorted. :)

max_river
Jan 22 2013, 01:08 PM
i am sorry to say that your eggs and milk in the non ingredints are being sold and yes i know this for fact it has happen to me and some of my friends. and yes we know there working on it. so folks be careful when selling non ingredints.

KnightRider
Jan 22 2013, 01:17 PM
i am sorry to say that your eggs and milk in the non ingredints are being sold and yes i know this for fact it has happen to me and some of my friends. and yes we know there working on it. so folks be careful when selling non ingredints.

There is no eggs and milk in the non-ingredients, it shows the dairy shed and chicken coop, but those are phantoms and are in no way connected to what is on your farms. I have tried selling what was in my non-ingredient and it did not affect my farms in any way. They are safe to sell.

max_river
Jan 22 2013, 01:38 PM
well when i sold my non ingredints i lost all my milk and eggs. no i did not use them all up i had over 600thousand of eggs and milk and there all gone i looked every where maybe for some people it is not selling them but when i sold them after the update they went bye bye. you guys are lucky.

Aussie Rae
Jan 22 2013, 04:45 PM

I sell my non ingredients and non of my eggs and milk have been sold, I still have 2,373,340 eggs and 423,878 milk....

GarrettHillBabe
Jan 22 2013, 05:14 PM
:)I have been wondering the same thing.
I've been told it's not a promise but a maybe.....so I take it as MAYBE we'll see it happen and MAYBE we won't....Personally? I seriously doubt we ever will....(for completing Quests)

As to the glitches, I'm planning a long vacation from FT and a very long one from purchasing FC. Why? Tired of clearing ALL cache at least 2x each BEFORE attempting to work my farms only to have in middle of planting or loading facilities (MANY of which are FC items) being timed out. OR that wonderful FREEZE screen....OR the other wonderful plant first 64 of a crop and FREEZE! Oh ya, lovely fun, right? Perhaps when I get back from my vacation it'll all be fixed?

Sure I understand the first days after a new release NOT to attempt to work as servers are loaded. My troubles have been ongoing for well over a month now. I DO NOT LAYER at all!
I DO NOT HAVE HUGE FARMS LOADED DOWN WITH TREES, BUILDINGS, or ANIMALS.

The updates are wonderful, love the dim feature, the farm 17 we were able to purchase last upgrade, love it all. AND It would break my heart to ever pile those adorable well designed buildings on top of each other as I've seen done. Had to make a list of farmers who's farms I so enjoy seeing when I work facilities for them. Not on my list means I can turn off everything including buildings and be able to get those farms to load faster if at all.
Raul whoever makes the buildings deserves a raise! Simply so full of detail, so perfect. Thank you for this. :) :D

Happy Farming you all!!! May send you a post card or 2 of my "vacation".:)

dnana
Jan 22 2013, 06:04 PM
well when i sold my non ingredints i lost all my milk and eggs. no i did not use them all up i had over 600thousand of eggs and milk and there all gone i looked every where maybe for some people it is not selling them but when i sold them after the update they went bye bye. you guys are lucky.

Max, I have polled my FT group and no one is seeing this and I just checked my own non-ingredients list and eggs and milk are not in there. Just want to make sure: You are looking in your storage under 'harvests and products' and under 'from animals', correct? I just checked mine, then sold my non-ingredients and my total of eggs and milk did not change. Are you sure you weren't in the 'from animals' tab when you were selling? Just trying to help, bud, it's an odd thing to happen to only one person. :)

max_river
Jan 22 2013, 07:11 PM
Max, I have polled my FT group and no one is seeing this and I just checked my own non-ingredients list and eggs and milk are not in there. Just want to make sure: You are looking in your storage under 'harvests and products' and under 'from animals', correct? I just checked mine, then sold my non-ingredients and my total of eggs and milk did not change. Are you sure you weren't in the 'from animals' tab when you were selling? Just trying to help, bud, it's an odd thing to happen to only one person. :)

thank you for your help ya i am sure i was in my non ingredints. oh well at least i did not lose fc or fc stuff.. i will just have to save it all again.. thanks again for your help have fun play best game farm game ever

dnana
Jan 22 2013, 09:14 PM
thank you for your help ya i am sure i was in my non ingredints. oh well at least i did not lose fc or fc stuff.. i will just have to save it all again.. thanks again for your help have fun play best game farm game ever

I play everyday, love it! Sorry you lost that stuff, hon. :)

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Jan 22 2013, 11:27 PM
I just had 16 farms ready to be fertilized and used the green one and all were done at once!! So mine is working!! Thank you Raul and devs I hated doing one at a time!!!!

KnightRider
Jan 23 2013, 12:54 AM
The timer on the animal sheds looks like they have been fixed now, mine is now showing the correct times, according to the Post Release Changes of 1/23/13 1:00 am EST there is a lot of fixes.

SunnyD
Jan 23 2013, 02:08 AM
Yay they fixed it!!!

- Users that have bought the Green Manure Spreader and can't use it should be able to use it now

- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future

- In the Time Manager, per-farm tab, farms are now showing in the same order as your farm selector

- People who don't even have the Green Manure Spreader sometimes saw all their farms fertilized in the farm selector, although they were really not fertilized. This was a bug and should now be fixed.

Known Issues:

- None
Last edited by Raul; Today at 01:12 AM.

karenbooysens
Jan 23 2013, 02:23 AM
Ok, now i still have one question. The server time out's we get is that from Slashkey/FarmTown or our supplier. It only happens to me in FarmTown witch makes me think it is a Slashkey problem. Please fix. It really is not pleasant playing a game when you have to reload all the time. If hired by a friend they have to rehire you.

peekachoo
Jan 23 2013, 02:49 AM
Can I just make sure I've read this right....the chicken coops, wool sheds etc. that are currently showing in my storage , they aren't actually the ones on my farms, so I am ok to go ahead and sell them ?

I can't quite bring myself to sell them yet in case it all goes wrong, lol.

barbaraelwart
Jan 23 2013, 03:28 AM
A HUGE THANK YOU to the Devs for fixing all the problems - I am one happy bunny now as my green manure spreader works as it should :-D

maggiel29
Jan 23 2013, 04:26 AM

Yay Thank you Raul

mwyld40
Jan 23 2013, 09:42 AM
Thank you so much for the new green manure spreader! I have been asking for something like this for a long time as it is so time consuming to go from farm to farm to fertilize each one individually! Whoopie!!
mwyld40 (Mom's Farm)

Taz D
Jan 23 2013, 10:41 AM
Can I just make sure I've read this right....the chicken coops, wool sheds etc. that are currently showing in my storage , they aren't actually the ones on my farms, so I am ok to go ahead and sell them ?

I can't quite bring myself to sell them yet in case it all goes wrong, lol.
Yes you are ok to sell them. They are not the ones on your farm.

Taz D
Jan 23 2013, 10:47 AM
Ok, now i still have one question. The server time out's we get is that from Slashkey/FarmTown or our supplier. It only happens to me in FarmTown witch makes me think it is a Slashkey problem. Please fix. It really is not pleasant playing a game when you have to reload all the time. If hired by a friend they have to rehire you.
It may not be your supplier or Slashkey. When you connect to Slashkey through the internet you are making that connection through many different carriers and links. Any one of those links can cause you to get a timeout or not be able to even connect. When you connect to the game it must connect first through Facebook's servers and then on to Slashkey. If you are not having trouble with other games then it may be somewhere between Facebook and Slashkey that is causing the timeout.

peekachoo
Jan 23 2013, 11:20 AM
Yes you are ok to sell them. They are not the ones on your farm.

Thank you for clarifying that Taz ;)

mrampley
Jan 23 2013, 12:12 PM
Complaint!!!! I cant access the game since the update.. All i get is wait i am busy and connect out.. I reported and nothing.. About to say shove ur game.. More headache than fun...

JW2009
Jan 23 2013, 12:48 PM
This was announced over one year ago that - In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests. Yet we have not heard anything from the DEV. atleast if they gave us heads up if they are doing it still or what, but i am tired of seeing this at end of each quests if nothing is happening, And the words 'Coming soon' should read 'Coming whenever' !https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486067_552179231459859_464388242_n.jpg

Angel7
Jan 23 2013, 01:19 PM
Timing in the facility manager for the animal barns is NOT fixed. I just got all my sheep and llama wool, etc, about an hour ago and for most of my sheds it says it's ready again in the facility manager. It is correct when I look at the barn on my farm though. Same thing with all other 2 day animal sheds. The timing on the cow barn and hen eggs looks OK though.

DitzyLuvBug
Jan 23 2013, 02:22 PM
My Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop is in storage in non-ingredients. Facility Manager shows the Dairy Shed is missing from Farm 1 and the Coop is missing on another farm. How do I get them back onto my farm?

Thanks!

Donna Summers aka DitzyLuvBug

Tiger
Jan 23 2013, 02:47 PM
My Dairy Shed and Chicken Coop is in storage in non-ingredients. Facility Manager shows the Dairy Shed is missing from Farm 1 and the Coop is missing on another farm. How do I get them back onto my farm?

Thanks!

Donna Summers aka DitzyLuvBug

Hi,

You have two issues and although they both involve animal sheds they aren't interlinked.

The animal sheds showing in your storage can be sold, they appeared there after a gaming glitch which was fixed, they are not the animal sheds you see on your farms. I have just sold the ones showing in Harvest storage under "non ingredients" and no animal buildings were removed from my farms.

For the missing animal buildings click on the following link and try the suggestions listed in the 1st post........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=414242

Tractor Man
Jan 23 2013, 02:53 PM
Same problem here only some of animal buildings are showing time left to harvest wool shed , rabbits and Stables show done (no time shown) but they are not ready.

jm3810@msn.com
Jan 23 2013, 02:57 PM
Love the new all farm fertilizer!!! . Now get a sprinkler that does the same and I will be in heaven.

mrampley
Jan 23 2013, 03:04 PM
Also I can never get the facility manager to load.. I can click it a 100 times and I get it cannot be loaded.. All I keep getting on the game when it loads is wait i am busy the it says connect to server lost.. this has been happening for days and so far no word from the dev...

Tiger
Jan 23 2013, 03:16 PM
Also I can never get the facility manager to load.. I can click it a 100 times and I get it cannot be loaded.. All I keep getting on the game when it loads is wait i am busy the it says connect to server lost.. this has been happening for days and so far no word from the dev...

Hi,

When you're having issues like that the first thing we would recommend is that you try the suggestions in the 1st post of the following thread "Cannot Load Game or Cannot Access Game". Click on the following link and it will take you there http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666.

If , after trying those, you still have problems, post a reply in that thread and supply a link to your farm showing in your post and we'll try loading your farm from here.

Taz D
Jan 23 2013, 04:01 PM
Same problem here only some of animal buildings are showing time left to harvest wool shed , rabbits and Stables show done (no time shown) but they are not ready.
Next time they are actually ready and you harvest them then it show the corrected time.

sod farmer
Jan 23 2013, 04:20 PM
"Post Release Updates - Jan 23rd, 1:00AM EST:

- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future"

Does this mean we need to "sell" the animal buildings that show in our harvest storage?

KnightRider
Jan 23 2013, 04:41 PM
"Post Release Updates - Jan 23rd, 1:00AM EST:

- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future"

Does this mean we need to "sell" the animal buildings that show in our harvest storage?

You don't need to sell them, but they can't be used for anything except for selling them at the market place, so when you sell your non-ingredients you might as well sell them.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jan 23 2013, 04:53 PM
I just wanted to say I love the new dim out option.
thanks

yes, Me too. but does take a long time loading,

Still good, can always turn it on after getting on farm
Thanks

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jan 23 2013, 04:55 PM

This is worded like Employers now get the Treasure Chest bonus in addition to the Harvest Bonus.......I'm sure this isn't what was meant but it is unclear.

So where does it show where i [the employer] get the bonus, and how much I [the employer] gets?

Tiger
Jan 23 2013, 05:11 PM
So where does it show where i [the employer] get the bonus, and how much I [the employer] gets?

When you are hired by a stranger form market and you start work on their farm a chest icon appears below the fuel icon top left of your game screen. Once you have completed all jobs on one farm, you click on that chest to collect your bonus before moving on to another farm and the pop up will tell you what you have earned.

You will not see the chest for jobs your neighbours or buddies hire you for.

tsoupra
Jan 23 2013, 06:14 PM
Hi,

I have several problems with bonus when getting hired.
Sometimes I get the message "reward has been expired" other time I had to harvest in one farm some trees and acorn. After finishing the acorn the bonus was ~90000. When started to harvest trees the bonus changed to ~3000!!! and when I finished it was 376 !!! I was hired alone. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
I love all additions in this release :-) Specially the hide the non relevant items during work :-)

tsoupra
Jan 23 2013, 06:50 PM
Hi again,

In the new release you said that an employee can be rehired and continue getting bonus.
This didn't work for me. I was hired for fishing all farms from the market and I got bonus for all farms. Then got rehired by the same employer for trees flowers and harvesting crops but the chest didn't appear.

Thanks

maggiel29
Jan 24 2013, 02:05 AM
Timing in the facility manager for the animal barns is NOT fixed. I just got all my sheep and llama wool, etc, about an hour ago and for most of my sheds it says it's ready again in the facility manager. It is correct when I look at the barn on my farm though. Same thing with all other 2 day animal sheds. The timing on the cow barn and hen eggs looks OK though.

I think you have to harvest them once before they reset and work properly.

nmmom
Jan 24 2013, 10:25 AM
How do I get the animal buildings out of the storage under harvests & products if I do not want to sell them? :confused:

Taz D
Jan 24 2013, 10:33 AM
How do I get the animal buildings out of the storage under harvests & products if I do not want to sell them? :confused:
You can't because they are ghosts and not your buildings from your farms. The only thing you can do is sell them.

JW2009
Jan 24 2013, 01:10 PM
The employer get 20% extra for hiring from the market but you don't see a box or anything telling you.When you are hired by a stranger form market and you start work on their farm a chest icon appears below the fuel icon top left of your game screen. Once you have completed all jobs on one farm, you click on that chest to collect your bonus before moving on to another farm and the pop up will tell you what you have earned.

You will not see the chest for jobs your neighbours or buddies hire you for.

Tiger
Jan 24 2013, 01:29 PM
The employer get 20% extra for hiring from the market but you don't see a box or anything telling you.

This is what was posted at the time of release. Don't forget when you are making your calculations to take into account whether or not your crops are fertilised and what belt you have achieved for them.

Extra Box/Product when Hiring Strangers from the Marketplace: To increase work availability in the marketplace we have decided to reward those who hire strangers (not a Buddy or neighbour) in the Marketplace. That is to say, if you go to the Marketplace to hire others you will receive an extra product (regular non-large box, fruits, flower, log or fish) in your storage for each product harvested. This will help employers having more products to load their facilities.

sandance
Jan 24 2013, 03:49 PM
Thanks for fixing the Dairy Shed. But, is there any chance of recovering the 80,000 coins I accidentally spent in order to produce one 2,400 coin shed?