PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- February 15th, 2013

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Feb 15 2013, 07:31 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Mar 1st, 17:10PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Train Related Decorations plus a new Airplane Decoration: See item details below:

Railroad Track End Buffers (Other category)
2 Train Stations (Buildings category)
Asphalt Train Tracks (Paths category)
White Dirt Train Tracks (Paths category)
Caboose (Trains category)
Empty and Loaded Hopper Cars (Trains category)
Roundhouse (Buildings category)
Train Switch Tracks (Paths category)
Airplane (Motion category)

2. 32 x 32 Farm Expansions for farms 15 - 17: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 12 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Log Truck with Chainsaw 8 x 8, then you can buy this new Log Truck with Chainsaw to chop faster, up to 96 at a time.

5. Time Manager - A few days ago we added this new information:

Reaccelerate Trains (Gamewide tab)
Train Timings (Trains tab) -> Train timing is now already adjusted accordingly when it has been boosted by your friends
Minigame Reward Timings (Minigames tab)

6. Facility Manager Filter Improvement: The Dropdown filter in the Facility Manager has been upgraded to a full Window, from there you will have better filtering capabilities. For now, it has the same as it had before, plus you can also filter based on the Facility Type, for ex: Animal Buildings, Regular Facilites and/or Service Facilities.

7. More information for "Start All" tools in facilities: When we release new facilities you will now see on the top right corner of it's Help screen the "Start All" tool corresponding to that facility. You can also open the Help screen for any "Start All" tool in the store and you will see a list of all the facilities to which that tool applies.

8. Multifarm Manure Spreader Improvement: When you use the Multifarm Manure Spreader you will now see the same Window you see when you are hiring farmers. From this window you can quickly select the exact farm you want to fertilize (First Tab) or you can choose a set of farms (or all farms) to be fertilized at once (in the second tab)

9. Multifarm Mobile Sprinkler: If you already own the Green Mobile Sprinkler, then you can buy this new Purple Mobile Sprinkler to Irrigate all your farms at once. You will see the same multifarm selector that is now shown with the Multifarm Manure Spreader explained above.

10. Flower Improvements:

- When you Freeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to a previous stage like happened sometimes
- When you Unfreeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to stage 1
- When Watering dead flowers in a non-final stage you will not see the "Ready to Harvest" text anymore when you mouseover them

11. Other Minor Improvements:

- You can mouseover the Coins or Fuel icon and you will see complete coins or fuel amount in a tooltip, usefull for players with more than 1Billion coins
- Farm Index are now always shown for all facilities in the Facility Manager, before they were truncated for some facilities
- Irrigated farms will now show a 'W' next to the farm name when you mouse over the Farm Selector

12. Airline Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Airline Supplies.

Toilet Seat Covers
Flight Attendant Cap
Pilot Ranks
Sleeping Cushion
Propeller
Travel Ticket
Oxygen Mask
Seat Belt

New products on other facilities:

Polyester Fiber in the Petrochemical Plant
Polyester Webbing Roll in the Textile Mill

13. Airline Catering Facility (FC): Produces In-Flight Meals.

Lounge Snack
Economy Snack
Economy Burrito Meal
Economy Pasta Meal
First Class Drink
First Class Snack
First Class Breakfast
First Class Meal

Honey Roasted Peanuts and Mixed Nuts in the Snack Factory

14. Mobile Catering Trailer (coins): Provides Remote Site Food Service and can be stocked with the products below:

Egg Rolls
Mushroom Pizza
Ham Pizza
Ground Meat soft taco
Chicken Quesadilla
Spaghetti with meatballs
Roasted Chicken
Cherry Pie
Coffee Waffle Cone
Ice Cream Sandwich

15. Airline Terminal (FC): Provides Air Transport Services and can be stocked with the products below:

Lounge Snack
Economy Snack
Economy Burrito Meal
Economy Pasta Meal
First Class Drink
First Class Snack
First Class Breakfast
First Class Meal
Toilet Seat Covers
Flight Attendant Cap
Pilot Ranks
Sleeping Cushion
Propeller
Travel Ticket
Oxygen Mask
Seat Belt

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Feb 19th, 11:10PM EST:

- When using the Brown Sprinkler to Water neighbour flowers it now shows the farm names of your neighbour farms

- If you use the Brown Sprinkler to Water flowers, you can now use the other Sprinklers to accelerate growth right after that

- Sprinklers should now accelerate all plants in a farm, not partially

- Production Chain for Textile Mill adjusted, it is now after the Petrochemical Plant which is the one producing the Polyester Fiber

- We changed a few wording on the game and the Store so you can understand better the differences between the Brown Sprinkler and the Rest. The Brown Sprinkler is the Upgrate to the Watering Can, it just Water flowers in one click. The other Sprinklers are about Irrigation and accelerate growth and extend Gone to Waste time. As a bonus, the Sprinklers that accelerate growth also Water the flowers so you can do this 2 things at once, as there is no negative side effects in this case.

Based on this, we decided to have 2 different letters (status) in Farm Selector to indicate when you have Watered the flowers using the Brown Sprinkler that day (W), or when you have Irrigated the plants using the other Sprinklers that day (I). We did this same separation in the Time Manager. Also, on the farm, accelerated flowers/crops/trees will show an (I) instead of a (W).

Post Release Updates - Mar 1st, 17:10PM EST:

- New Train decorations and new Airplane decoration are now live, see top of this post for details.

Known Issues:

- We can't confirm if there are still weird issues with the flowers, like watering flowers then harvesting and then all flowers appearing Ready to Harvest again after a refresh. If you experience any weird behaivor with the flowers please report the details on this thread.

Tony D
Feb 15 2013, 07:31 PM
Thanks Mate :)

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Feb 15 2013, 07:32 PM
thanks, kisses

Molly Mew
Feb 15 2013, 07:32 PM
Cheers Raul.

max_river
Feb 15 2013, 07:34 PM
ty for new stuff

sod farmer
Feb 15 2013, 07:35 PM
New stuff! Off to check it all out!! Thanks Raul and devs :)

JW2009
Feb 15 2013, 07:35 PM
Thank you so much Raul for the Airport, you made my day and thank you also to the DEV. - Thank you and Happy Farming ;)

al_bundy
Feb 15 2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks Raul :)

beautysmom
Feb 15 2013, 07:36 PM
Cool, and thanks so much! What is the Airplane going to cost, please?

tengunn
Feb 15 2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the update. Love the new things.

pelicn
Feb 15 2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks Raul!! Off to check out the new stuff!!

chrisluvsanimals
Feb 15 2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the update! Great as usual~

TerriFlynn
Feb 15 2013, 07:39 PM
Thank you Raul, can't wait for the airplane!!!! Now for a fill all facilities at once please!

Rob T
Feb 15 2013, 07:40 PM
Thankyou Raul :)

liza1214
Feb 15 2013, 07:49 PM
wooohooooo

many thanks raul!!!!

yay!!!!!

Bonnie Jo
Feb 15 2013, 07:51 PM
I love the farm selector for fertilizing and irrigating and the sort option in facility manager!!!!! Thank you thank you!!

LoreneC
Feb 15 2013, 08:06 PM
- When you Freeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to a previous stage like happened sometimes.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

sandra.l.huffman
Feb 15 2013, 08:07 PM
Thank you soooooooooooo much it well be fun to see where to put more Trees and how the new train stuff well work.... 8*) Lovey
p. s. been waiting for the airport... when well we have a cargo plain and a and passenger plane .... and maybe a sturdiest uniform for my avatar .. lolol to much to ask lololol Thank You again

GoalieAunt
Feb 15 2013, 08:07 PM
My personal wish list was to have the facility manager to separate the different types of facilities. I was thinking tabs (animal, regular facilities, service and "not neighbor workable) but the check boxes work even better. I would still like to add the non workable, but I'm happy.

maprewitt
Feb 15 2013, 08:14 PM
Thank you! We were having a contest on One Stop Shoppe to guess when they would come out! Boy did we have some guesses! haha

crafty chris
Feb 15 2013, 08:19 PM
thanks :) ..... um when is farm 18 due need it badly to put all these trees lol

1fritz
Feb 15 2013, 08:20 PM
Thank you.... Need to check out all the new stuff.

crzy_ladee
Feb 15 2013, 08:21 PM
wooot wooot!! i went n got groceries, and i come home to this!!! LOVE IT!!! thanks raul and devs, u rock!!

Docperk
Feb 15 2013, 08:24 PM
Looking good thanks for the update

JW2009
Feb 15 2013, 08:42 PM
hi, my neighbour bought the New Sprinkler and now she is having problems watering her friends flowers, it keeps showing her farm she told me.

Caren Katsmom
Feb 15 2013, 08:47 PM
A long time ago, when the red sprinkler was first introduced, we had problems because our brown sprinkler (for just watering flowers) was taken away, leaving us only the red sprinkler to both water flowers and irrigate (speed up) crop growth. Months later, we were given back the brown sprinkler... so we could choose to just water our flowers with the brown sprinkler without using up our once-per-day chance to irrigate crops on a farm with the red sprinkler. It stayed that way for a long time - a year, maybe? We could use the brown sprinkler for flowers, and the red sprinkler would remain available to use to speed up crop growth when we were ready to use it, even if it was an hour later.

Suddenly, the original problem is back. I just watered my flowers with my brown sprinkler, on farms that have mature, unharvested crops. I was shocked to see that my red sprinkler now says I have to wait 20 hours to irrigate crops on that same farm! Why did the game developers choose to take away our ability to use both sprinklers separately, for their separate purposes? Or is this a new glitch, perhaps caused by the addition of another new sprinkler (purple) to buy? The orange and green sprinklers didn't cause any problems, though... so why would the purple one?

Please... I need my brown sprinkler to JUST water flowers, completely independent of whatever crops I have planted, or growing on a farm. I have too many flowers on too many farms, to go back to worrying about planning everything to water at the same time. If this is a glitch, I'll try to be patient while the team works on a fix (again)... but if it was an intentional change, to go back to the way it worked before when the red sprinkler was introduced, I might have to quit Farm Town again. I work full time, and don't have enough time to coordinate all crops and flowers to get watered at the same time.

EDIT: I reloaded the game, and now the farms I used the brown sprinkler to water flowers are showing BOTH the brown and red sprinklers as ready to use (meaning, no "time to water" is displaying)... BUT... the name of the farm on the selector and the crops (already grown) both display (F,W) as they do when the red sprinkler is used. I'm not ready to try to use the red sprinkler on crops yet... but at least I have hope now that this IS a glitch, and not a deliberate change; and maybe we have to reload the game to be able to use the red sprinkler after using the brown one for watering flowers (until it's fixed).

Another Edit: Okay, so while I was experiencing this sprinkler problem and posting about it here, the game developers released a new update! I just realized that the purple sprinkler is BRAND new, and could very well be involved in a glitch with the sprinklers. I might just have been lucky enough to be watering flowers at the wrong time. If the problem continues, or if I'm unable to use the red sprinkler when I plant crops (after watering flowers), I'll update here. If others have problems with the sprinklers, too, since the new update... hopefully you will add your comments here. :)

SunnyD
Feb 15 2013, 08:47 PM
9. Multifarm Mobile Sprinkler: If you already own the Green Mobile Sprinkler, then you can buy this new Purple Mobile Sprinkler to Irrigate all your farms at once. You will see the same multifarm selector that is now shown with the Multifarm Manure Spreader explained above.

this is the Bomb!!! it waters for the neighbors farms all at one time yahoo Love this love this....

crzy_ladee
Feb 15 2013, 08:54 PM
are the planes going to be along the lines of the trains, as in bringing stuff? ora decoration for the farm? I AM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT!!! :D:D:D

Ellen Betty Nelson
Feb 15 2013, 09:13 PM
thanks for the up-grade.

Everything looks great!

Would be nice if when the up-grade comes in that you can buy the older model for cash. I know we have a very small chainsaw for coins, but the 'new-bees' can't do much with only a 3x3 saw, not in any way compete with the newer models, when hired to work.

Pustekuchen
Feb 15 2013, 09:24 PM
And again: NO start-all for ALL facilities :-(

NONE of my neighbors from FT - beginning are playing anymore...I'm not surprised..it has become a game of just click-click-click-click-click.....:mad:

Why should I buy the new sprinkler?...I only water ONE neighbor's farm and I don't need it for mine.
Don't need the new chopper either - does not save much time.

Oh well, saved some money today....

thunders storm
Feb 15 2013, 09:30 PM
uhumm thanks for the things you brought today.. pardon.. where to find the "flight attendant cap" (blushing)
ohh .. (still blushing).. i found it lol too eager to refill didn't check it out..

Petuniaflower
Feb 15 2013, 09:59 PM
Thank you Raul I hope the airplane transports onions, mushrooms and tomatoes.I don't layer and I am already short on these :confused:

Bonnie Jo
Feb 15 2013, 10:01 PM
Yes the problem is back. After buying the purple sprinkler my brown one doesn't work for just flowers.

Bonnie Jo
Feb 15 2013, 10:03 PM
The release notes says "Airplane Decoration". I'm thinking it won't transport anything.

Aussie Rae
Feb 15 2013, 10:05 PM
love the new update but will NOT be buying that purple irrigator that does all farms at one!!! omg!!! no way.....you have to have the crops planted before irrigating and if you use this tool and have an empty farm, or one where the irrigation has run out, but with a crop still on it and not harvested, the next crop planted will not benefit from an extended waste time....

Bonnie Jo
Feb 15 2013, 10:22 PM
love the new update but will NOT be buying that purple irrigator that does all farms at one!!! omg!!! no way.....you have to have the crops planted before irrigating and if you use this tool and have an empty farm, or one where the irrigation has run out, but with a crop still on it and not harvested, the next crop planted will not benefit from an extended waste time....
I thought that too, but it has a window where you can select which farms to irrigate.

Gregh
Feb 15 2013, 10:29 PM

I thought that too, but it has a window where you can select which farms to irrigate.

The purple sprinkler will indeed cheerfully water a completely empty farm. :rolleyes: No biggie, the time saved by the new tool versus having to trot through seventeen farms to find which ones need watering is worth it.

Aussie Rae
Feb 15 2013, 10:32 PM

will still give it a miss as I prefer to be sure that once my farms that have trees and crop which has the same growth time, get irrigated as soon as I reload ft after all the harvesting and replanting is done...I have one farm with 2 day trees, 2 farms with 3 day trees, one with 4 day and one with 5 day....makes life easier if the crop and trees get harvested at the same time.....leaves me with 3 flower only farms and 7 crop only farms and 1 quest farm.....

Petuniaflower
Feb 15 2013, 10:33 PM
The purple sprinkler will indeed cheerfully water a completely empty farm. :rolleyes: No biggie, the time saved by the new tool versus having to trot through seventeen farms to find which ones need watering is worth it.

I bought the purple sprinkler,but started having doubts. Does it do everything the green one does. And it only waters a farm that needs it, like the new mature spreader does right???? you just don't have to go to that farm right?????

Petuniaflower
Feb 15 2013, 10:43 PM
I bought the purple sprinkler,but started having doubts. Does it do everything the green one does. And it only waters a farm that needs it, like the new mature spreader does right???? you just don't have to go to that farm right?????

I will answer my own post..I just used it..Great!!!!!! The names of all your farms comes up and you pick which ones need watering :D

Bonnie Jo
Feb 15 2013, 10:46 PM
Yes. You get the window just like the manure does now where you can select one farm, several farms, all farms ... whatever you want. For example, I watered Farm 11 while I was on Farm 2 and only picked that farm and it only did that farm. Because I track my stuff elsewhere I knew Farm 11 was planted and ready to be watered but the 20 hrs wasn't up to water it yet. I didn't have to go to the farm to water it and could continue working on Farm 2.

chrisluvsanimals
Feb 15 2013, 11:03 PM
Problem with the new Sprinkler...when working on another persons farm, when you try to water, the farm selector comes up with your farms.

gffarmer
Feb 15 2013, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the update...off to see the new airport decs etc...

KnightRider
Feb 15 2013, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the update...off to see the new airport decs etc...

The airport decorations will be here next week along with the other train decorations.

mduby
Feb 15 2013, 11:16 PM
Thanks Raul, for all the work you're doing....just coming back after partial recovery of a shoulder cuff injury and I still love FT. Greatest flash game ever!!

Caren Katsmom
Feb 15 2013, 11:22 PM
I haven't bought any sprinklers beyond the red one, but it does seem that this is a glitch, and is connected to the new purple sprinkler. I still haven't gotten to replant a farm to find out if the red one will work (since after reloading, there's no timer running on it) -- but my other flowers are in limbo right now, unwatered and unharvested, until I find out.

earlgray
Feb 15 2013, 11:28 PM
Oh bother, you did exactly what I was afraid you'd do. I'd LOVE to buy a tool to let me irrigate all farms at once, JUST to water the flowers, but I have NO INTEREST AT ALL in the red, orange and green mobile sprinklers to double growing speed etc. Why did you have to connect those things? I don't want to have to pay for 3 tools I don't care about in order to be able to buy one I want. Aargh.

HelenJS22
Feb 15 2013, 11:32 PM

- You can mouseover the Coins or Fuel icon and you will see complete coins or fuel amount in a tooltip, usefull for players with more than 1Billion coins
- Farm Index are now always shown for all facilities in the Facility Manager, before they were truncated for some facilities
- Irrigated farms will now show a 'W' next to the farm name when you mouse over the Farm Selector

Thanks Raul :) Sometimes it's the attention to minor detail that makes all the difference to our continued farming enjoyment.

gffarmer
Feb 15 2013, 11:36 PM
The airport decorations will be here next week along with the other train decorations.

oh ok thanks for the info

JacqV
Feb 16 2013, 12:17 AM
Thanks!!!!!!

MochaSoul
Feb 16 2013, 12:20 AM
More leather requirements. Just how many trucks do you guys think we can afford? Couldn't at the least the leather, chicken and meat productions be upped?
I'm mean... aaarrrgggghhhh!

Thank you for the other improvements but at the same time... aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!

crzy_ladee
Feb 16 2013, 12:36 AM
ok, i wanna use my green sprinkler to water the only farm i am planting tonight, and it keeps defaulting to the purple one i just bought. also, no window letting me pick which farms i want to sprinkle on. even took the green one out of storage, placed on farm i planted, clicked, selected irrigate, and still only the purple one highlights. love to water all at once, but would like to only sprinkle 1 if i feel like it. i am tired n dont want to plant everything tonight.

crzy_ladee
Feb 16 2013, 12:37 AM
ok, i wanna use my green sprinkler to water the only farm i am planting tonight, and it keeps defaulting to the purple one i just bought. also, no window letting me pick which farms i want to sprinkle on. even took the green one out of storage, placed on farm i planted, clicked, selected irrigate, and still only the purple one highlights. love to water all at once, but would like to only sprinkle 1 if i feel like it. i am tired n dont want to plant everything tonight.

NEVERMIND, i figured it out!!! LOLLL i said i was tired!! thanks for the update again, y'all rock!! ;-)

Bully006
Feb 16 2013, 01:47 AM
Very disappointing update.

maggiel29
Feb 16 2013, 02:37 AM
Thanks.....Raul_off_to_play_now
love_the_farm_selector_for_the_fertilising........ .....
this_looks_daft_because_my_keyboard_spacebar_is_br oken.

maggiel29
Feb 16 2013, 02:38 AM

Thanks Raul :) Sometimes it's the attention to minor detail that makes all the difference to our continued farming enjoyment.

Exactly....................:):)

mac16129
Feb 16 2013, 03:36 AM
Thanks for the great new things....you continue to surprise us with fantastic new additions!!!

maggiel29
Feb 16 2013, 04:04 AM
Gotta_add_really_love_the_new_filter_on_the_facili ty_manager

billypanther
Feb 16 2013, 04:39 AM
thanks a lot guys :-) - I love the new facility possibilities - makes it so much easier - great work :-)

Ms Helpful
Feb 16 2013, 04:49 AM
im still oooooing from the dim/hide option when working crops etc and for the timings on facilities :D
thank you for this update :)

anneandjuice
Feb 16 2013, 05:06 AM
I love the update, but have found a glitch with the sprinkler. I haven't bought the new all farm sprinkler and am still using the red one from way back when. I have harvested flowers on two farms and the first one was fine apart from the flowers being ready to harvest again. I just refreshed the farm and all was as it should be. Now I have harvested flowers on another farm and again they were ready to harvest after irrigation. But this time after refreshing the flowers will be ready to harvest in 3.3 days. These flowers are the ones for the funeral home so it's rather inconvenient. I have cleared both my cache and memcache and the status quo remains.

Anne

tsoupra
Feb 16 2013, 05:11 AM
Hi,
With the new release we can't irrigate flowers when working in other farms or in neighbors!
Please fix that.

Thanks
tsoupra

marymarcel
Feb 16 2013, 05:31 AM
Thank you so much Raul for another great release!!

FarmerWitch
Feb 16 2013, 05:43 AM
Thanks for a wonderful new release .... looking forward to decorating an Airport Farm!

CynthiaSue
Feb 16 2013, 05:45 AM
Haven't found anything yet in this update that excites me. Nothing new to make the game less time consuming. Going to take a few days off.

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 16 2013, 06:15 AM
Hi, I am having a problem since the update...I just planted and watered a 12 hour crop because I want it in 6 hours. The problem is it didn't work. There is a W next to that farm on the diamond display of farms but there isn't a W on the farm itself and the 12 hour crop still says 12 hours to go before harvest. I have done everything you always recommend, clear this, clear that, and still 12 hours to go. Darn. To add on, I just planted another farm with a 12 hour crop and watered it and it worked just fine, so I don't know what's up with the other farm, but at least I am getting my crop in 6 hours like I needed. I have both the orange and red sprinklers in storage.

nijntje
Feb 16 2013, 06:22 AM
Did they correct the bonus issue ??? or other glitches ??? hope so.
Mieke

Sandie Angel
Feb 16 2013, 07:06 AM
I can't wait for the new airplane. I hope it is going to be sold in coins. :)

JuneRedding
Feb 16 2013, 07:14 AM
Hi all :) thanks for the updates am sure they will be as fun as always but I have a teeny tiny little problem :( I had to water my flowers before I could harvest which I did as usual with the grey sprinkler but now the purple sprinkler says irrigate in 19.9 hrs or something like that so I cannot speed up the growth time on trees or flowers until maybe tomorrow :( pretty please fix if you can ;) xxxxx

chocoholics2
Feb 16 2013, 07:23 AM
Hi, on the 15 Feb Upgrade, the Textile mill required polyester thread, which comes from the petrochemical plant, however that means the petrochemical plant should come before the textile mills in the production chain. currently it comes after.

JohnAlbertini
Feb 16 2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry, devs, but what I need & want much more than anything else is LEVELS/FC.

I am just shy of 50 million XP and all that work is USELESS and should be valued and rewarded.

Every year you release 24 new FC facilities, many new FC tools, not to mention FC expansion options. Yet we get a measly 100 FC which will buy AT MOST 3 facilities or tools!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE we need 40 levels EVERY update so we can buy at least ONE item!!!!!

And a backlog of 200 levels/FC would not be too much to start immediately!!!

Darlene Keyser
Feb 16 2013, 08:30 AM
Absolutely wonderful upgrades!! Am so pleased. Great Job!

My "wish list" is getting smaller and smaller. The only things left on my list is:

#1 button to load up all of my 200+ factories at once or faster than clicking each one
#2 ability to hire someone to "plant" my crops....they do everything else except plant for us
#3 More turbo (1-click) tools to harvest, plow, etc. the farms all at once.

I will be one happy camper when those come out!! WOO HOO

Raul, you have some very talented people working for you.... kudos to all of them and you!! Keep up the great work.

Orx
Feb 16 2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs for the new update. Love the new filter in the facility manager and the sprinkler for all farms.

Marlene F Djebara
Feb 16 2013, 09:23 AM
Hey what's up :confused:
All was working great yesterday but today I just planted Raspberry thank goodness it wasn't something longer! :rolleyes:
only about half is fertilized :(
Will the Mods please inform the Developers so this can be fixed ASAP
I usually throw down longer crops on Saturday afternoons so I can have off on Sunday's so this won't be a problem for me tomorrow but I'm sure others are and do depend on the red sprinkler working right when throwing down longer growing crops.
Thank you in advance :)

Sue Bee Doo
Feb 16 2013, 09:52 AM
I have the same problem as Willow Tree Farm. Just watered Farm 16, 12 hour crop to harvest in 6 hours. Didn't work. But it did work on Farm 17. Go figure.
Also while working farms, watering didn't work unless I refreshed farm.
The gift selection has become very boring. Can't new things be added and possibly rotated every few months.

suepatches
Feb 16 2013, 10:04 AM
Since you started rolling out new update 2 days ago I have had serious loading and saving issues. I cant move the field around when planting unless I hit save first, then it takes for ever to save. I have this problem when working for others also. Have new windows 8 computer with 8 gig server is wf9. Just giving feed back on new update. I do all the cleaning tips very often , do not have this issue on other games on face book.

Docperk
Feb 16 2013, 10:27 AM
Ok this is strange, I have not upgraded to the last few sprinklers, I still have the red one. Some how I have at least one filed that is half fertilized and the other half is not. I am guessing I clicked on it before my guy was still walking around planting. Now this use to never happen, if you clicked on the field before it was done planting it would you give you message that it couldn't be done yet or that avatar would say it was busy. Two ways to fix this, 1st put that check back in place or 2nd at what I feel would be the best idea, Is make the planting as instant as harvesting or plowing someone else 's field. Which may help the other problem I am having since the previous update. A few of my fields have become incredibly slow. It is like every section is like when you first start planting and you have to wait for it to be completed before you can click again to plant more. Sure would like to see the planting process sped up so you don't have to wait on the avatar to go to each and every darn little square. I have been wishing for that for a very long time and it ain't happened yet. :(

trina531
Feb 16 2013, 11:08 AM
Tiger suggested that I post this here...I used my orange sprinkler to speed up crop growth. Only half of the crop was watered. :eek: I have a pic of what it looks like under help and support . Thank you....I do so love this game and hopefully the problem will be solved shortly. Thanks for the new goodies! :D

jim v
Feb 16 2013, 11:18 AM
This latest update is causing me problems with fertilizing, too. It only fertilized part of a field. It seems the farmtown developers are trying to drive the old timers away. We have asked for extra storage in the animal barns and extra production in the mineral mines for a long time. The developers don't care and don't do anything. We have complained about the white lettering covering the tip of the cursor making it hard to work, especially on flowers. The developers don't care and don't do anything. The only reason I would like to see another farm added is so I could add extra animal barns and mineral/ore mines. Right now it is impossible to produce enough material such as eggs and llama wool. I have had to store about 1/2 of my facilities because I don't have enough material. It would be useless and stupid to spend real money on new facilities when you can't keep them loaded. The only way I can get fc is with a credit card because the developers do not want to add any levels above 400 and reward the people who have worked for the experience points. There is no way I will spend real money on this game because I don't know where it is going.

Darlene Keyser
Feb 16 2013, 11:23 AM
I used the new Water Sprinkler.............seems it watered all the farms except my farm 17. Those crops do not show it watered, but the sprinkler itself does. So...........those crops are on target to get ready for the LONG time, while the rest have been shortened.

Just wanted you to know of this glitch. Thanks.

rockhopper
Feb 16 2013, 11:37 AM
Thank you Raul and the development team for another great update :)

I love the new "Facility Manager Filter Improvement" and would like to suggest one further improvement to this.

I would like to be able to filter so I can seperate out my mines, oil pumps, fish farm, bee farm and any other "coin-operated" facilty.

This would make things so much easier when loading workable facilities to be able to skip round the non-workable facilities.

Thanks again for a great update and all your hard work that goes into making Farm Town such a great game.

trina531
Feb 16 2013, 11:37 AM
Experimenting...with the sprinkler issue I took my orange sprinkler out of storage planted a crop and sprinkled and it watered the whole crop....put it back into storage and planted another crop and it watered the whole thing too...:) Just thought I would pass this on......

beverduster
Feb 16 2013, 12:44 PM
thanks slashkey you have really done it this time, please explain to me why half of my fields are getting irrigated when i irrigate. please use simple terms as im sure it will be the same ole malarkey, either you no what you are doing or you dont. i now have my opinion formed on things. fix the ****** bthing, this is getting very old, 1st the mines cant keep up with production and now this. what will be next?

anglnwhite
Feb 16 2013, 01:33 PM
Thank you for the update and for adding improvements and bug fixes every month! I really appreciate that you allow the players the opportunity to participate in the continuing development of the game. As usual, there are some bugs to work out on the new tool programming, but I'm confident you will resolve them. You guys ROCK! :D

Since you generally release new farms and levels every 3 months, I'll be looking forward to that next month (I hope!).

Texas Belle
Feb 16 2013, 01:36 PM
Thanks Raul and company, great release, lots of improvements, you guys rock!!
Still recouping from total knee replacement so not here all the time I would like, taking it easy and doing one or two hours play time here... Keep up the good work....

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Feb 16 2013, 01:44 PM
watering can work well, if one has the purple, you can water on the farm, all in a click, and you're going to visit or work too well watered, using it for irrigation of somewhere else :p ;) kisses, thanks

Sandy Mae
Feb 16 2013, 02:05 PM
Well THANKS guys. You have done good work as always. I found the manure truck at the same time I found the land expansions! Was surprised! I knew something was going to happen cuz everything ran smoothly! Thanks again!:);):D

Petuniaflower
Feb 16 2013, 02:09 PM
I could find only one place to put my airport Raul, and had to get rid of precious wheat :( Really could have used Farm 18, everything doing fine except for can't use purple sprinkler on neighbors farms

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000188142676&farm_ix=12

goofyshoes
Feb 16 2013, 02:20 PM
thanks!!!!

rocker grrrrrl
Feb 16 2013, 02:24 PM
6. Facility Manager Filter Improvement: The Dropdown filter in the Facility Manager has been upgraded to a full Window, from there you will have better filtering capabilities. For now, it has the same as it had before, plus you can also filter based on the Facility Type, for ex: Animal Buildings, Regular Facilites and/or Service Facilities.

Mine isn't doing this....is there somewhere different that I need to be looking for to be able to do this extra filtering based on the facility type?

It does say "For Now" it has the same as it had before, is this extra filtering something that is going to happen in the future? Or is it just a glitch.

servocrow
Feb 16 2013, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the update! :D

kazzaqld
Feb 16 2013, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the new update, always nice to get new goodies!

I, too, am having trouble with watering since the update. Either the whole farm doesn't register as watered or only part of it does.

I have no idea when stuff's going to be ready now! :eek:

Please could this be looked into urgently!

allinhistime
Feb 16 2013, 02:57 PM
Thank you for the recent updates but I am finding my upgraded sprinkler is not working on neighbor's farms.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Feb 16 2013, 03:01 PM
:rolleyes:Hi,
With the new release we can't irrigate flowers when working in other farms or in neighbors!
Please fix that.

Thanks
tsoupra

If it can, in the same manner as water on their own, choose one or more or all
;)

WyoSugar
Feb 16 2013, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the new update, always nice to get new goodies!

I, too, am having trouble with watering since the update. Either the whole farm doesn't register as watered or only part of it does.

I have no idea when stuff's going to be ready now! :eek:

Please could this be looked into urgently!

All the fields I planted this morning are only partially irrigated, so now part is ready to harvest and the rest of the field is ready in anywhere from 4 hours to 1 day. HELP

earlgray
Feb 16 2013, 03:25 PM
I particularly appreciate the Facility Manager Filter Improvement (being able to separate regular and service facilities) and the improved information for the "Start All" tools - thank you for these. In a future release it would be nice if one could see, before purchasing a facility, how much income one would get from the things it produces, as well as how many hours they take to complete, since this info factors into my decision whether to purchase the facility. As it is now, I have to wait until I can see the facility on someone else's farm in order to find out.

pelicn
Feb 16 2013, 03:37 PM
I am also having irrigation issues. I haven't purchased the new sprinkler, I have the orange sprinkler. I water after I plant and only part of the field is being irrigated resulting in different ready times on each field

Angel7
Feb 16 2013, 03:40 PM
thanks slashkey you have really done it this time, please explain to me why half of my fields are getting irrigated when i irrigate. please use simple terms as im sure it will be the same ole malarkey, either you no what you are doing or you dont. i now have my opinion formed on things. fix the ****** bthing, this is getting very old, 1st the mines cant keep up with production and now this. what will be next?

Mine is doing the same thing - 6 farms this morning are partially irrigated or not irrigated at all but it says it was already irrigated and won't let me irrigate again - this is really really messed up.....

Dutch85
Feb 16 2013, 03:43 PM
Thank you for the great update! I see we have a glitch with the irrigation system. LOL I have the orange sprinkler, and I too am not getting full farms watered. No problem as I know you will get things worked out soon. Thanks again Raul.

BamaMike
Feb 16 2013, 03:43 PM

Mine isn't doing this....is there somewhere different that I need to be looking for to be able to do this extra filtering based on the facility type?

It does say "For Now" it has the same as it had before, is this extra filtering something that is going to happen in the future? Or is it just a glitch.

I am also not seeing this in my facility manager, all I see is the same options that I have always had.

docmm6
Feb 16 2013, 03:46 PM
I am also having irrigation issues. I haven't purchased the new sprinkler, I have the orange sprinkler. I water after I plant and only part of the field is being irrigated resulting in different ready times on each field I am having the same problem, hope it gets fixed fast as is a pain.

Petuniaflower
Feb 16 2013, 04:02 PM
:D when you water with the purple sprinkler(or when I water) if there are flowers on the farm, they all bloom all pretty like but it is a trick :p don't say that in a mean way. I thought I was losing my mind this morning. I harvested them,thinking well they are ready. Went to the next farm, a short time later went back to the one I harvested the flowers on, and they are back with 7 hours to go. Trying to Trick the ole Women are Ya Raul LOL

Gregh
Feb 16 2013, 04:19 PM
For those who own the purple sprinkler and who are worried by the fact that when they try to use the brown sprinkler to water a neighbour's farm, the farm selector pops up showing their own farm names instead - ignore the incorrect farm names, and just select the farm(s) to water by their position in the selector. The sprinkler will water your neighbour's farm(s) as it should.

dnana
Feb 16 2013, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the update, love the ability to see which start all tool affects which building, (altho that is really confusing to some, as always), but what happened to the 'easy' fix of splitting trees and flowers away from crops when hiring? Fingers crossed for next update, I know there's always a lag in what we wish for and when it gets coded. Just a little reminder.... :) :)

jim v
Feb 16 2013, 05:43 PM
With all the "new and improved" features the red sprinkler had quit working correctly. I, like many other people, have had trouble with the red sprinkler only partially watering crops and trees. Now my crops and trees are all screwed up with different harvest dates. When is this issue going to be fixed? I paid real money for the sprinkler and I should be able to correctly use it.

abarrow
Feb 16 2013, 06:12 PM
ok this morning I hired someone from the market and had them harvest and plow i planted crops and sprinkled them with the red sprinkler and clicked save before i left the farm I went back just a few minutes ago and found that my crops are a mess i have half or partial field ready in 1.6 days and the rest ready in 6.3 hours and on some i have them ready in 1.9 days and partial ready 16.3 hours each farm i planted and sprinkled this moring is a mess one has crops partially ready in 20. hours and the other part in 50 min. no way am i going to be able to manage this. i have some ready to harvest and not sure i want to replant . im on wf-38 have cleard cache and did farmtown memcache have rebooted that doesnt do a thing for it. please advise as soon as possible so i know if i should stop using the sprinkler thanks you

rocker grrrrrl
Feb 16 2013, 06:45 PM
Add me to the list of farmers who are experiencing problems with their watered farms. A couple of my farms are showing as watered in patches only, some are showing as not watered at all even though I did water them. sigh............ :confused:

Taz D
Feb 16 2013, 06:48 PM
Add me to the list of farmers who are experiencing problems with their watered farms. A couple of my farms are showing as watered in patches only, some are showing as not watered at all even though I did water them. sigh............ :confused:
I think we all are having this trouble.

LoreneC
Feb 16 2013, 07:08 PM
The flowers I froze reverted to their previous stage when I refreshed my farm. Darn it, it is not working!

JW2009
Feb 16 2013, 07:23 PM
I too have this issue but mine sofar is minor, on one farm only 12 crops out of 1280 i planted that was not ready after using my red sprinkler to make them grow faster, thank you.I think we all are having this trouble.

Docperk
Feb 16 2013, 07:27 PM
I am not glad that we are having a problem with the red sprinkler but it makes me feel a little better to know that it is not just something I did. :)
I am sure the devs will get it fixed soon, no need for some people to get upset about it, our devs are real good about fixing things soon as they know there is an issue.

Docperk
Feb 16 2013, 07:40 PM
:D when you water with the purple sprinkler(or when I water) if there are flowers on the farm, they all bloom all pretty like but it is a trick :p don't say that in a mean way. I thought I was losing my mind this morning. I harvested them,thinking well they are ready. Went to the next farm, a short time later went back to the one I harvested the flowers on, and they are back with 7 hours to go. Trying to Trick the ole Women are Ya Raul LOL

This has happened on all of the sprinklers, I always have to reload the farm to see if they are really ready before I go hire someone to work them.

steve2u42
Feb 16 2013, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the new update. Once the sprinkler is fixed, things will be good. well, almost. still lag time moving from farm to farm.

Now my wish list is really low.
1) need more iron ore to fill my metal mills. since the last couple updates when adding man hole, carbon steel sheets and hydrant i can not fill my metal mills enough to get enough stainless steel sheet to fill the rest of my facilities.
2) fill all facilities with 1 click- you have a load all and a store all now i just need to be able to fill all my facilities and factories with 1 click. would save a lot of time. With several hundred factories and facilities its a slow process

Lara
Feb 16 2013, 10:22 PM
I watered a 1 day crop with my orange sprinkler and it said they would be ready in 9.9 hours which is half the time however I have just come back to harvest and they should have been ready over 5 hours ago and it now says they wont be ready for 4.4 hours which takes them up to full time for 1 day. This means my orange spinkler did not work and I am assuming it has something to do with the new update and new spinkler that I did not buy. Not a happy farmer because it has made a mess of my plans to do short term crops today.

Caren Katsmom
Feb 16 2013, 10:42 PM
I have flowers on almost every farm. I own the red sprinkler, and have the brown sprinkler just to water flowers. Before the new update, using the brown sprinkler with flowers showing would water all the flowers, but have no effect on the red sprinkler; so I could plant crops on that same farm a short time later, and irrigate them (speed up growth) using the red sprinkler. They worked independently.

This is what I've experienced since the new update:

Watering flowers using the brown sprinkler... The flowers got watered. They were ready to harvest, and displayed as ready to harvest. After watering the flowers only, the RED sprinkler started to display "Mobile Sprinkler - Irrigate again in 20 hours." So did the brown one. The name of the farm, on the farm selector, now included (F,W) -- as if I'd used the red sprinkler to speed up crop growth (but didn't). I harvested the flowers, hid flowers, and closed the game.

Irrigating crops using the red sprinkler... I reloaded the game after hiding flowers and returned to the farm I'd just used the brown sprinkler on (to water flowers). Now BOTH Mobile Sprinklers displayed NO timer message, suggesting that either sprinkler could be used right away, even though I had just used the brown one recently. I planted crops on the farm. I clicked on the red sprinkler, and clicked it on the farm. It irrigated the crops. BUT... only part of the crops displayed the sped-up growth time. I started counting how many of each, and the count kept changing. It seems that the some of the individual crop squares are alternating between full time and half time to grow (display), near the dividing line between the two displays. Overall, it's about half of each -- left side, irrigated and right side, not irrigated. I won't know the end result for a couple of days... whether the display itself is inaccurate, or if half the crops are really not irrigated (not sped up).

This is a mess, so I've called it a Sprinkler Fiasco. I know the development team works hard to fix problems, and I hope they are already working on this very big problem... and it will get fixed quickly.

Edit: I just checked on the new growth of the flowers on the same farm, which was irrigated by the red sprinkler. Interestingly, ALL the flowers are displaying the sped-up growth times -- even though only about half of the crops have been sped up on that same farm. More information for the development team, as they work to fix this problem... By the way, this was all done on my farm 13. My farms are linked, if the team wants to observe the half-irrigated, half-non-irrigated status of the crops.

MORE to share... The "Farm 11 Experience"...

Okay, this farm also has flowers on it. The flowers were unwatered (dry) but ready to harvest, and I had no crops planted yet. This time I planted a 3 day crop before I watered the dry flowers. Then I clicked to show flowers. I have the new display choice checked, to hide non-relevant items when I pick up a tool. So I picked up the brown sprinkler to see if it would hide the crops. NO, it didn't. Both crops and flowers showed. I picked up the red sprinkler. Same thing... both crops and flowers remained visible. So the sprinklers do not have the "hide non-relevant items" feature enabled -- OR all sprinklers are recognizing both crops and flowers as relevant. This could be important. So next, with both crops and flowers showing, I used the BROWN sprinkler. The flowers were watered, showing ready to harvest. The crops were not affected (on display), but the farm name on the farm selector started to include (F,W) again. I had to reload the farm to harvest the flowers, because when I picked up the flower harvester tool, everything (including the flowers) disappeared. Upon reloading the farm, picking up the harvester showed me only the flowers. I harvested the flowers and put the tool down. So then... with harvested (fully watered) flowers showing AND newly-planted crops showing, I picked up the RED sprinkler. It was displaying "Irrigate again in 19 hours" but I ignored that message, and tried to click on my farm without reloading the game this time. Sure enough, the red sprinkler worked... and this time, it irrigated ALL of the crops on farm 11. ALL the flowers also displayed the sped up growth times. Was this due to my displaying BOTH flowers and crops together, when I used the red sprinkler??? I don't know... but I hope the development team can use this information to find out.

"The Farm 10 Experience" -- I duplicated the same process I used on farm 11. I used the brown sprinkler to water the dry flowers on farm 10... reloaded farm 10 so the flower harvester would display the flowers (using the "hide non-relevant items" feature)... harvested the flowers... observed that my farm name on the selector included (F,W) even though I'd only used the brown sprinkler... hid the flowers and reloaded farm 10... planted crops on farm 10... clicked to show flowers again, along with showing crops at the same time... observed the message "Irrigate again in 19 hours" over my red sprinkler, but ignored that message... clicked my red sprinkler on the flowers and crops together. The result was the same as with farm 11. ALL the crops were irrigated (sped up growth) and ALL the flowers were irrigated, too. It appears that the "workaround" for getting all crops to irrigate on a farm that has flowers on it is to SHOW the flowers before you use the red sprinkler to irrigate the crops. If you have an orange (or any color) sprinkler, you might have to show the trees, too, for all crops to become irrigated (sped up). Next I'm going to find out what happens on a farm that has NO flowers on it...

The Farms 15 and 16 Experience.... These farms have NO flowers on them. I planted crops on each farm, and used the red sprinkler to irrigate the crops on them. ALL crops are irrigated (sped up growth). EDIT: NO! I was wrong about this! I reloaded the game a short time ago, and all crops on these two "non-flower" farms have reverted back to the original, non-irrigated times to grow! My red sprinkler will not let me re-irrigate them. So it appears that only farms WITH flowers on them can be successfully irrigated, even partly, right now!

Conclusion: The problems with irrigation (speeding up growth) of crops appears to be directly related to having, or not having flowers on the same farm. Any farm without flowers on it does NOT stay irrigated; all crops revert to non-irrigated time status after reloading the game. All farms that have flowers on them CAN be irrigated (sped-up crop growth with red sprinkler). After using the brown sprinkler to water the flowers, the red sprinkler will always display "Irrigate again in 20 hours (or however many hours)" - but this is just an error in the display. In fact, the red sprinkler CAN be used to irrigate crops. If the red sprinkler is used on crops while flowers are hidden, then only part of the crops will be irrigated (sped up). If the red sprinkler is used on crops with both crops and flowers showing, then ALL the crops will become irrigated (growth sped up). All flowers will have growth sped up, whether showing or not when the red sprinkler is used. After reloading the game several times, the farms that I irrigated (red sprinkler) with flowers showing are still displaying the sped-up growth times on all crops and flowers.

I hope more people post their experiences with watering flowers and irrigating crops, and also what happens to trees (for people who own the orange and newer sprinklers)... because that will help the development team figure out where the problem lies.

max_river
Feb 16 2013, 10:46 PM
hi i not sure if anyone else having issues with the gloves i have both and the yellow is not working at all and the green one does work when it wants to it stop working when they did the new release. i have done all cleaning

maggiel29
Feb 17 2013, 02:44 AM
I also am having problems with the sprinklers - I bought the new one yesterday and watered my Farm 16 - Quest Farm after planting several different times crops.
The Pumpkin which are a 4 FT day crop (80 hours) show ready in 17.4 hours.
Sunflowers are a 3 FT day crop and show ready in 7.4 hours
Both of which are correct.
The last row however clearly did not actually get watered - I have just watered again so they show watered now. But the times are all wrong and they were Def planted at the same time.
For example Corn shows ready in 18.6 hours but should be the same time as the Sunflowers.
The shorter term crops on this farm did not go to waste so it is only the area over to the top that got missed.
I cant get a clear screenshot that shows the time but this photo shows the difference in growth between the top row and the second row. The Raspberries shown I have only just planted. But the crops where my Avatars head are were planted and watered yesterday the same time as the ones to the left of the raspberries. The first few to the left are 4 day crops but in much more growth that the ones behind me.
EDIT
I have just reloaded my game and the raspberries and artichokes where my avatar is standing are not watered but everything else that I just planted is. They were all planted at the same time and watered at the same time
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/19607_556532331032416_1267853620_n.jpg

xxjimmyxx
Feb 17 2013, 03:52 AM
i havent every got the new sprinkler and my orange one dose work correctly now lol im not to worried
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6267/ashampoosnap2013021720h.png

marwahr55
Feb 17 2013, 04:44 AM
Well, add me to the list of having irrigation problems too. I have not bought the new one yet. But using my green sprinkler currently and only part of the crops are watered and growing like they should and the others are showing they too were watered, but just a few hours behind. I'm sure it will be fixed soon, I have faith with the Devs for FT.

Still enjoying the game, keep up the good work. :)

marwahr55
Feb 17 2013, 05:02 AM
Just adding a bit more now about the irrigation. It showed my flowers were ready to harvest except for those planted in the latest section added to make it a 32x32 farm. Harvested the other flowers. Went to another farm, came back and the flowers I just harvested showed they had the same amount of time as the ones around the edge in that latest added section. Flowers were in my storage, too from what I just harvested and in 6 hrs I'll need to go back and re-harvest what I just harvested.

Hope the Devs can figure this one out and get it corrected soon. ;) Still enjoy my game though and they do a good job at keeping us entertained and trying to fix these little buggies! :)

taxximom
Feb 17 2013, 05:06 AM
I can't even buy the new sprinkler. It says it is locked. So does the green and orange yet I own all of the sprinklers so farm. I use the green one daily. The store seems to not recognize I own these sprinklers and will not let me buy the new one.

max_river
Feb 17 2013, 05:18 AM
I can't even buy the new sprinkler. It says it is locked. So does the green and orange yet I own all of the sprinklers so farm. I use the green one daily. The store seems to not recognize I own these sprinklers and will not let me buy the new one.

if you have them in storage take them out and put them on a farm and then reload the game and then you should be able to buy it. once it then you can put them back in your storage

taxximom
Feb 17 2013, 05:43 AM
I did that. I didn't reload the game after I took it out of storage. I didn't realize I needed to do that. Thanks

max_river
Feb 17 2013, 06:16 AM
I did that. I didn't reload the game after I took it out of storage. I didn't realize I needed to do that. Thanks

your welcome i hope it worked you

Aussie Rae
Feb 17 2013, 06:54 AM
I also did not buy the purple sprinkler and am having the same problems...half the crop is watered, the other not....when the entire farm was watered in one go with the green sprinkler.....not happy at all...hope this gets fixed soon or I will be taking a long holiday from farmtown.......it costs too much to purchase seeds and plant and then risk losing the crop due to this stupid glitch...

diannevt
Feb 17 2013, 07:14 AM
I have the green sprinkler. Planted mushrooms yesterday on all farms and watered when they were all planted - 2 farms all the mushrooms grew properly, on the rest - only some mushrooms on each farm were ready at 10 hours the rest are taking 20 hours. I harvested & watered my 2 day trees and some were ready on time, some weren't.

Just noticed that the 2 farms that were completely ready are my only 30x30 farms, all the rest are smaller.

Neither have flowers which someone else said they found the farms with flowers were the only ones properly watered.

Dutch85
Feb 17 2013, 07:33 AM
I am not glad that we are having a problem with the red sprinkler but it makes me feel a little better to know that it is not just something I did. :)
I am sure the devs will get it fixed soon, no need for some people to get upset about it, our devs are real good about fixing things soon as they know there is an issue.

Exactly. :)

beegy
Feb 17 2013, 07:55 AM
. I have fields half wasted and the other part not ready to harvest and some fields half ready to harvest and half not ready for one more day..I don't think any of my sprinklers work and I don't have the extra time to try them all, but even my water can is not watering all my flowers.

dianedrayson
Feb 17 2013, 08:09 AM
I love the new sprinkler. With my slow internet it takes ages for the seeds to show up as planted, or for me to reload the farm so I can come back and water. Doing it remotely will be wonderful for me, saving me loads of time on the reload.
I'm looking forward to the time when the devs fix it properly. Like some of you, I was bemused to go back and find that half of my crops would be ready at different times after watering them. However, we know from past experience that when a problem is pointed out to the devs, they fix it!
Thank you!

Caren Katsmom
Feb 17 2013, 08:23 AM
I have the green sprinkler. Planted mushrooms yesterday on all farms and watered when they were all planted - 2 farms all the mushrooms grew properly, on the rest - only some mushrooms on each farm were ready at 10 hours the rest are taking 20 hours. I harvested & watered my 2 day trees and some were ready on time, some weren't.

Just noticed that the 2 farms that were completely ready are my only 30x30 farms, all the rest are smaller.

Neither have flowers which someone else said they found the farms with flowers were the only ones properly watered.

Diannevt, did you have trees showing when you used your green sprinkler on the 30x30 farms? I'm wondering if people who own the orange, green, or purple sprinklers need to show their trees (along with flowers) before they irrigate the crops, to get all the crops displaying sped-up growth. I only own the red one, and showing flowers on my farms (that have flowers) before irrigating is working to get all the crops irrigated instead of half. I'm trying to figure out a workaround solution, until the development team gets this whole thing sorted out.

maggiel29
Feb 17 2013, 09:43 AM
Like the idea of the new sorting in the facility manager - but sadly I cant use it! The ? for help on the Diversification rank is right over the button for the sorting window.
I found a work around - keep emptying my facilities and services - that means less space taking up by the "done" amount.

sherry fritz
Feb 17 2013, 09:59 AM
I am unable to use any of my tools to harvest, seed, or plow today.

JAS0643
Feb 17 2013, 10:15 AM
Okay I have an issue with watering items. First Friday night I planted onions saved the farm reloaded the farm and then watered the onions with the red sprinkler. I do not own any sprinklers past this one. Well as you can see from the picture below not all my onions where watered only part of them where. Now at the same time Friday I planted one farm of pineapples and 3 farms of onions the pineapples where first. Well the pineapples all watered but the 3 farms of onions did not water all the onions only part of them, again see picture below. The second issue is on one farm I have a few flowers last night I harvested them then watered them with the red sprinkler without reloading the farm, well they popped up like they where ready to harvest I reloaded the farm at that point and they where back to the just harvested state. They where fully watered as in all the water drops where full but they didn't have the w by their name and I couldn't use the red sprinkler on them again because it said the farm had already been watered. There seems to be a few glitches with watering right now that I am sure you will get fixed soon.

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/jas0643/ft3-1.jpg

crzy_ladee
Feb 17 2013, 10:39 AM
i watered my farm of beets b4 i went to bed last night, so i could harvest for my quest this morning, and they were all dead!!! i have all the sprinklers, including the purple one.

chocoholics2
Feb 17 2013, 10:40 AM
HI,
When watering a farm with the Green Sprinkler, only part of the farm is watered.

best regards
David

tengunn
Feb 17 2013, 11:04 AM
Like the idea of the new sorting in the facility manager - but sadly I cant use it! The ? for help on the Diversification rank is right over the button for the sorting window.
I found a work around - keep emptying my facilities and services - that means less space taking up by the "done" amount.

Mine is the same way and always has been. I am able to click on the edge of it and get it to work.

trigg56
Feb 17 2013, 11:05 AM
I planted for the first time last night since getting the new sprinkler system and 4 out of 14 farms are only partially watered. Please fix!

jholaday@cfl.rr.com
Feb 17 2013, 12:05 PM
not sure if this is due to the latest release, but my farms are only partially getting watered by the green sprinkler after planting. this creates an inconvenience for harvesting and replanting farms. thank you in advance for any insight addressing this problem as others have also experienced it.

Qivis
Feb 17 2013, 12:05 PM
They ALWAYS add new glitches when they give us new factories. I have current top levels of both the sprinkler and of the piggy-doo spreader and neither one is having problems. Instead the problem I AM having is that it is taking forever for the game to load, then it does not save everything properly. And yeah, I already know about clearing the caches - FT's as well as my browsers. I've even tested my internet connection for speed and packet loss and both have passed with flying colors. I've even tried playing other games on Facebook and found that Facebook is not being Fecesbook. So I must conclude that they are taking the Beta status seriously again or insisting that there is no problem.

andersonmtm
Feb 17 2013, 12:47 PM
Since the update my mobile sprinkler has not been working properly. It will only water approximately half of the farm rather than the entire farm. Could someone tell me why this is happening? Thanks.

knolan
Feb 17 2013, 01:29 PM
My frustration is increasing by the keystrokes. The excessive screen that pops up to chose which farms to fertilize or irrigate is very frustrating & is driving me nuts. I prefer it the way it was before the changes. I want to return the purple sprinkler, it's not working & I'm losing crops bcuz I can't extend the time before spoiling. (")(>_<)(")

DitzyLuvBug2
Feb 17 2013, 01:44 PM
I irrigated with the green irrigator which only irrigated part of a farm. Friend of mine is having same problem. Don't know if it was reported or not yet.

max_river
Feb 17 2013, 02:28 PM
mine irrigation want work on croups more than a day my sun flowers only did half. but when done potatoes it work on them

abarrow
Feb 17 2013, 03:23 PM
I am having the same problem with the sorting on facility manager as maggie above

like the idea of the new sorting in the facility manager - but sadly I cant use it! The ? for help on the Diversification rank is right over the button for the sorting window.

wf-38 thank you

sjgannon
Feb 17 2013, 03:36 PM
How do we sell all noningredients without selling our dairy sheds, chicken coops, etc?

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Feb 17 2013, 03:40 PM
How do we sell all noningredients without selling our dairy sheds, chicken coops, etc?

not sold, they are just icons, they have nothing of value, if you sell one, really does not add anything, was wrong in the game and already under: Rolleyes:

marymarcel
Feb 17 2013, 03:55 PM

To add what Miriam told you, the sheds arent your own sheds, they're ghosts produced by a glitch during the January release. You can sell them and they will not appear again so that the glitch was fixed.:)

jholaday@cfl.rr.com
Feb 17 2013, 04:15 PM
i'm still not finding an answer or solution to my concern....or i just don't know where to find the response. after flowers and trees were harvested/chopped and the farm planted, i irrigated with my green sprinkler. followed this process for multiple farms. unfortunately, only part of the crops show irrigated with the accelerated growth time. hence, i have multiple farms partially harvested and plowed until the portion that didn't benefit from the watering comes ready. very frustrating.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Feb 17 2013, 04:21 PM
i'm still not finding an answer or solution to my concern....or i just don't know where to find the response. after flowers and trees were harvested/chopped and the farm planted, i irrigated with my green sprinkler. followed this process for multiple farms. unfortunately, only part of the crops show irrigated with the accelerated growth time. hence, i have multiple farms partially harvested and plowed until the portion that didn't benefit from the watering comes ready. very frustrating.

test using the help link, cleaning the cachet of the game
;)

FarmerMcLashwood
Feb 17 2013, 04:22 PM
I to am having problems with the irrigation of the farms.... I found that when I did them singly they were ok... the ones I did opening the number of farms options..... it only did part of each farm not the whole farm so have 2 farms with crops ready in 2 days and rest of it ready in 1 day. Maybe its a glitch when doing more than 1 farm?

Am using Google and on WF36 server

anglnwhite
Feb 17 2013, 04:39 PM
So we know there is a glitch with the sprinkler system ... just wanted to share my experience since I'm doing my weekend planting.
Before the update, I was required to either wait until all crops had been "planted" as indicated by my avatar processing all plantings, OR instead, save the planting and refresh the farm BEFORE I was allowed to water with my green sprinkler. The system would always say "Wait, I'm busy" if I tried to water before the planting had been completed.

That did not happen today. I was permitted to use my green sprinkler before all plantings had been processed. It showed that all the crops had been watered, but when I refreshed the page, the plantings that had not been processed before I watered actually were not. The result was a farm with half watered crops.

For now, the way to avoid the half-watered crops is to NOT water until all plantings have been processed/saved by the avatar. Better yet, save the work and refresh the farm before you water at all.

The devs will work this out soon, but there is something we can do to avoid the frustration in the meantime.

beverduster
Feb 17 2013, 04:40 PM
see the slashkey bunch hasnt dont 1 cotten pickin thing on fixin the problem. how many more days will this go on?

WillowTreeFarm
Feb 17 2013, 05:42 PM
It is the weekend where slashkey is located. They deserve time off from work just like the rest of us.

jim v
Feb 17 2013, 05:47 PM
refreshing and reloading doesn't work. What makes it worse is I had to pay real money to buy the orange sprinkler and it worked until the developers screwed it up. I have been refreshing and reloading and I'm still getting screwed up watering with the orange sprinkler. It would help if it didn't take forever for the avatar to finish. Maybe someday the developers will realize everyone doesn't want to use the avatar because it slows the game down considerably and give us the option to not use an avatar.

Aussie Rae
Feb 17 2013, 05:48 PM
hmm. watered my quest farm last night after replanting all short term crops, 2hr to 1day inclusive...all are grown, FW, except half of my 1 day planting...they are still growing...9 hrs to wait now.....very very annoying as last night when I double checked, all these were shown as FW..........

jim v
Feb 17 2013, 05:48 PM
It is the weekend where slashkey is located. They deserve time off from work just like the rest of us.

Then they should have tested the changes before they put them into effect when they were working

Dutch85
Feb 17 2013, 05:51 PM
So we know there is a glitch with the sprinkler system ... just wanted to share my experience since I'm doing my weekend planting.
Before the update, I was required to either wait until all crops had been "planted" as indicated by my avatar processing all plantings, OR instead, save the planting and refresh the farm BEFORE I was allowed to water with my green sprinkler. The system would always say "Wait, I'm busy" if I tried to water before the planting had been completed.

That did not happen today. I was permitted to use my green sprinkler before all plantings had been processed. It showed that all the crops had been watered, but when I refreshed the page, the plantings that had not been processed before I watered actually were not. The result was a farm with half watered crops.

For now, the way to avoid the half-watered crops is to NOT water until all plantings have been processed/saved by the avatar. Better yet, save the work and refresh the farm before you water at all.

The devs will work this out soon, but there is something we can do to avoid the frustration in the meantime.

I didn't water til ALL my crops were processed and still only half the crops got watered, so that's not the problem.

max_river
Feb 17 2013, 05:55 PM
they are usualy pretty good at fixing things fast. there could be many issues why it is not fix yet. also reamber it is beta game and we are all ginny pigs or tester.

KnightRider
Feb 17 2013, 06:09 PM
Then they should have tested the changes before they put them into effect when they were working

We are the testers, that is why it is called beta.

KnightRider
Feb 17 2013, 06:11 PM
In my opinion they deserve to have a weekends off and will continue working on the problems on Monday.

Angel7
Feb 17 2013, 06:20 PM
Would Slashkey PLEASE acknowledge that there was/is a problem on page 1 of this new release like they usually do and let us know when the irrigation problem is solved for good so we won't have to just wonder or plant a 4 day crop, only to have to actually wait 4 days for it to harvest.

Caren Katsmom
Feb 17 2013, 06:20 PM
It's unusual, though, for Raul and his team to remain quiet for this long, when there's a big problem in an update. He's usually posting updates to his original post within hours of the release. I'm happy when an update is released for the weekend, because I have time to play the game -- but maybe it's not so good for them to release a big update for the weekend, if the team is planning to go home until Monday. I'm just saying...

And... it might be Tuesday. Tomorrow is a holiday in the United States (President's Day). I have the day off work, and they probably do, also.

max_river
Feb 17 2013, 06:35 PM
wow they are usualy good at fixing thing there could be many reason why it is not fix. and i am having issues but i have to wait till they fix nothing i can do to make them get fix faster. and i ok waiting because i know it is beta game and it is free..

TartanLady
Feb 17 2013, 07:37 PM

Not in my case I always reload the farm before i fertalise or sprinkle and i have the same problem with stuff finishing all over the place as a lot of others lol

Jean's Farm
Feb 17 2013, 08:46 PM
Thought I would chime in too on the watering. I didn't realize there was a problem until I got to half grown farms tonight.

So in fixing the mess I harvested what was done....re planted something else.....refreshed and watered.....came back to check and part of it isn't watered.

Just thought I'd let you know so Raul gets the whole picture. :)

lynwoo60
Feb 17 2013, 08:55 PM
Have issues with green sprinkler not watering all of the crop that is planted. i ahve tried having trees and flowers on as i water after i plant. yes waters but when reload farm only part of the crops are watered. have also tried with flowers off/on and trees off/on at different stages and crops still only showing part is watered. all but my first farm are 30x30 and all are the same. one farm i have the same crop at 3 different stages and only part of it watered. hope they get this fixed soon but until then have to treat it like a kinder surprise jsut never know what you are getting at the time lol. great updates but will hold of getting new sprinkler until this bug is fixed. :)

Caren Katsmom
Feb 17 2013, 10:33 PM
This is an update on my farm 13. Yesterday I planted Acorn Squash on the farm and used my red sprinkler to irrigate the crops and flowers (which I had just harvested). About half the farm (left side) showed sped-up crop growth, while the other half (right side) showed the original growth time. The flowers were all irrigated (showed growth time cut in half).

Tonight I went back to that farm, and decided to use the red sprinkler on it again, since it's a long-term crop and the difference in growth times was large (1 day to go on the left side, 3 days on the right side). This time I used my own successful workaround. I showed flowers and trees on the farm, and then clicked the red sprinkler to irrigate the growing crops. As expected, only the right side of the Acorn Squash crops were sped up, getting successfully irrigated this time -- while the left side (sped up yesterday) remained at 1 day to go. So now I have half with 1 day to go, and half with 1.5 days to go, which is better.

Here's the surprising part. My flowers, which had already been irrigated (growth time cut in half) yesterday -- were irrigated AGAIN! The remaining growth time was cut in half, and now they're going to be ready to harvest again very soon. I know this isn't supposed to happen, and didn't used to happen before the recent update. I hope this information will help in figuring out what the problem is, so it can be fixed more quickly.

Wilde Lily
Feb 17 2013, 11:26 PM
I watered crops with the green sprinkler. It registered as fertilized and watered, F,W. That was several hours ago. Now the crops are only registering "F" and I'm not getting the extra time before the crops wilt.

maggiel29
Feb 18 2013, 02:42 AM
Raul has updated his announcement on page one:

"Known Issues:

- When using brown sprinkler to Water neighbour flowers it shows farm names for current user playing, not farm owner farm names

- If you use the Brown Sprinkler you can not use the others right after that

- Multiple issues with sprinklers and not all plants been speed up in a farm

- Harvesting flowers sometimes revert them to ready to harvest again"

nibovee
Feb 18 2013, 05:15 AM
:( this morning I found out that at least 3 farms are not completely fertilized and therefor also not completely ready :(. I know its a known issue with sprinkler.
I noticed also something else...while have 10 farms ready to h/p...after planting I fertilized 3, to find out that on the other (not fertilized farms) it stated F,W + in time manager it stated not able to fertilize in 20 hours, for all farms.:mad::mad::mad:

barbaraelwart
Feb 18 2013, 05:54 AM
I know everyone is going to hate me now, but wanted to post something positive! I purchased the purple sprinkler and it is working perfectly - love it :D

However, I do sympathise with everyone who is having problems and feel sure that the Devs will fix it all soon :(

abarrow
Feb 18 2013, 06:18 AM
im on wf-38 and it appears like my sprinkler is now working, however when i try to see the new feature
i am not able to get it. there is no full window and it looks like there is question mark under an icon and when i click on it shows the diversification rank only thank you
ok i just checked my farms that i sprinkled with the red sprinkler and only one of them worked properly the rest are only partially sped up. so the issue is not resolved for me either yet. sorry thought and hoped it was better .

dianedrayson
Feb 18 2013, 06:45 AM
The freeze-flower glitch has not been fixed, I'm afraid. (I'm sorry if this has been reported already on a previous page. 18 pages is too much to scroll through to see.)

I've had 4 flowers that are frozen but show at a previous stage. Yesterday I unfroze them (and it said they had 8 hours to go). Today they were ready so I froze them again. They are showing up at a previous stage, not fully ready.

Grammy 11
Feb 18 2013, 07:03 AM
(1) Harvested entire farm of flowers. When I used orange irrigator all flowers showed ready to harvest.

(2) Portions of farms are not being irrigated, even if they are the same crop, planted and irrigated at the same time.

Is this being addressed? Thank you.

Taz D
Feb 18 2013, 08:17 AM
im on wf-38 and it appears like my sprinkler is now working, however when i try to see the new feature
i am not able to get it. there is no full window and it looks like there is question mark under an icon and when i click on it shows the diversification rank only thank you
You have to click carefully to not get the question mark and get the filter instead.

Taz D
Feb 18 2013, 08:19 AM
(1) Harvested entire farm of flowers. When I used orange irrigator all flowers showed ready to harvest.

(2) Portions of farms are not being irrigated, even if they are the same crop, planted and irrigated at the same time.

Is this being addressed? Thank you.
Yes Grammy. Raul added these glitches as known meaning they are working on them.

peekachoo
Feb 18 2013, 08:23 AM
OK just to let you know, I'm harvesting 12 hour crops that were planted and sprinkled by my neighbour earlier today ( so should have been ready 6 hours after), and the farms are coming up with half ready to harvest and the other half are ready at the 12 hour point instead of 6.Weird seeing them half and half, lol.

StoneFace
Feb 18 2013, 09:48 AM
I hope those who have issues with the watering etc are now aware that the developers really are alive and well and trying to fix this.

Remember that there are many posts from those who have said their tools are working just fine. That shows that the tools do work, and will work when the issues are resolved, eventually for everyone. So let's hope to not see more disgruntled or impatient players. I for one, am having some issues too.... in the meantime, with 17 farms, expansions, and all kinds of tools and facilities... . I will enjoy the game and know that the devs will again come through with fixes.

Texas Star
Feb 18 2013, 10:10 AM
[COLOR="Green"]I have been testing and found that if I reload FarmTown, rather than just the farm I am working, my red sprinkler irrigates all flowers and crops properly.[/ICOLOR]I have had some not being sped up, but this is easy enough, until the glitch is fixed. I set the farm as default before reloading so I come right back and can irrigate without changing farms :)

jim v
Feb 18 2013, 10:20 AM
[COLOR="Green"]I have been testing and found that if I reload FarmTown, rather than just the farm I am working, my red sprinkler irrigates all flowers and crops properly.[/ICOLOR]I have had some not being sped up, but this is easy enough, until the glitch is fixed. I set the farm as default before reloading so I come right back and can irrigate without changing farms :)

always do that, doesn't always work

Petuniaflower
Feb 18 2013, 11:31 AM
I am on WF 3 if I half my farms only the left side waters, if that helps the Dev's any and I have the purple sprinkler :D

Petuniaflower
Feb 18 2013, 11:59 AM
I am on WF 3 if I half my farms only the left side waters, if that helps the Dev's any and I have the purple sprinkler :D

Thought I was being helpful but maybe not :confused: had a farm that all went well, then one where spots were not watered, then one that the coconut trees didn't water and the last one upper left my onions didn't. Guess I wasn't much help Good Luck!!!

Marlene F Djebara
Feb 18 2013, 12:11 PM
This morning I used my new Purple Water Sprinkler which I bought on Saturday to fertilize all 17 farms, this being after all were harvested, shook, chopped & seeded up with Raspberry...I went back after 1 hr to harvest, plow & seed all 17 farms again and everything seemed to be perfect until I reached farm 17 which although was mostly ready to harvest there still was about 1/4 area to be ripened with a time of 43 minutes to wait to harvest :( they were the last ones I seeded on the left hand side of the farm...I just checked and all are ready to harvest now :cool:
I'm just glad this happen once again when planting just raspberry and not a longer growing crop and I'm also happy to see it's not happening on all farms like what happened on Saturday when I use my red sprinkler, :(
I really wanted the developers to know it's still an issue at least from my stand point, I'm working on WF2 using Google Chrome
Thank you for any help and all the hard work you guys & gals do :)

Johnny Popper
Feb 18 2013, 12:24 PM
same problem as others with red sprinkler. watered a farm earlier this morning and now it's only partially watered. this stinks!! Google Chrome.

JW2009
Feb 18 2013, 01:38 PM
Same here, and same with my gf, but i am certain SLASHKEY DEV will get a fix :)same problem as others with red sprinkler. watered a farm earlier this morning and now it's only partially watered. this stinks!! Google Chrome.

maggiel29
Feb 18 2013, 02:05 PM
I hope those who have issues with the watering etc are now aware that the developers really are alive and well and trying to fix this.

Remember that there are many posts from those who have said their tools are working just fine. That shows that the tools do work, and will work when the issues are resolved, eventually for everyone. So let's hope to not see more disgruntled or impatient players. I for one, am having some issues too.... in the meantime, with 17 farms, expansions, and all kinds of tools and facilities... . I will enjoy the game and know that the devs will again come through with fixes.

Well said StoneFace

beverduster
Feb 18 2013, 02:08 PM
the only thing workin correctley is the shovel but who wants to use a shovel when you have the tools that dont work

anglnwhite
Feb 18 2013, 02:27 PM

Thank you for the reminder, Stoneface. :)
I've found a work-around for my green sprinkler until the devs are able to resolve the issue. Plant, SAVE, refresh farm then come back and water. The key for me is to save the work before leaving the farm. So far, if I follow this process, my crops are watered properly 100%. Can't speak to the trees or flowers as I haven't worked on them this weekend.

Donna Haley
Feb 18 2013, 02:30 PM
same problem here with the green sprinkler. How im going to fix the farms sigh. maybe i can do half then wait the 1.6 days and do the other half sigh

maggiel29
Feb 18 2013, 02:51 PM
Thank you for the reminder, Stoneface. :)
I've found a work-around for my green sprinkler until the devs are able to resolve the issue. Plant, SAVE, refresh farm then come back and water. The key for me is to save the work before leaving the farm. So far, if I follow this process, my crops are watered properly 100%. Can't speak to the trees or flowers as I haven't worked on them this weekend.

I found that works to AW - I always save but not usually reload - I cleared my cache for good measure as well! Bit tedious but quicker than keep replanting short term crops.

dirtracer2b
Feb 18 2013, 04:52 PM
I am having the same problems after this update as I did after that last update.

"your diversification rank" does not equal my "best". I am about 2000 short. And this is after I have purchased 3 new facilities today.

I use these two numbers to make sure I have started all my facilities. When those two numbers are equal I know I have them all at 100%.

Can't figure out why this happens after every update. Frustrating to me.

Greg

Petuniaflower
Feb 18 2013, 05:23 PM
I tried the plant and save,didn't work for me. Planted 2 different crops. The corn watered,the blueberries didn't. Maybe if I had planted only one type of crop :confused:

Aussie Rae
Feb 18 2013, 05:37 PM
OK just to let you know, I'm harvesting 12 hour crops that were planted and sprinkled by my neighbour earlier today ( so should have been ready 6 hours after), and the farms are coming up with half ready to harvest and the other half are ready at the 12 hour point instead of 6.Weird seeing them half and half, lol.

what do you mean? sprinkled by your neighbour? neighbours can only use the brown sprinkler for your flowers...they cannot water your crops and speed the growth up, only you can do that if you own the correct sprinkler...

Snookie Sue
Feb 18 2013, 05:57 PM
Usually Raul states what he is working on resolving is at the end of his posts. This is not currently the case. Sincerely hope the sprinkler problem will be resolved soon. I spend real cash for the updates, usually enjoy the game but this problem is throwing me off my timing and would appreciate an update.

HelenJS22
Feb 18 2013, 06:04 PM
Usually Raul states what he is working on resolving is at the end of his posts. This is not currently the case. Sincerely hope the sprinkler problem will be resolved soon. I spend real cash for the updates, usually enjoy the game but this problem is throwing me off my timing and would appreciate an update.

Raul has edited the first post in this thread to show the 'known issues' so I would imagine that means said issues are being addressed. I guess we just need to be patient.

beverduster
Feb 18 2013, 07:06 PM
i love farmtown so much, it gives me something to do, the updates are out of sight and they work so hard to keep us all happy, good work developers keep it up

Petuniaflower
Feb 18 2013, 07:33 PM
i love farmtown so much, it gives me something to do, the updates are out of sight and they work so hard to keep us all happy, good work developers keep it up

Same here, gives me something enjoyable to do.I can work around the issues until they get the fix. I am not one to look at numbers,just as long as I have enough to buy what I want, I am happy :D

Caren Katsmom
Feb 18 2013, 08:28 PM
Known Issues:

- Harvesting flowers sometimes revert them to ready to harvest again

Raul and development team... My experience has been that you CAN use the Red Sprinkler (at least) right after using the Brown Sprinkler. It says you can't -- but you CAN. The Red Sprinkler displays "Irrigate again in X hours" but it's just a display error. The farm selector includes the W in the farm name -- but that's also just a display error. I have been able to click my Red Sprinkler to irrigate crops without any problem. I can't speak for those who have the orange, green, or purple sprinklers... but I think this glitch is just a display error, not an actual problem.

There are indeed multiple issues with sprinklers, and not all plants are getting sped up in a farm. However, I've been able to speed up all crops on all farms by showing flowers and trees first, before clicking my red sprinkler on the farm. I had to add a few flowers to some farms in order to make this work, as without flowers to show, I got half of the crops irrigated and half not. Again, this is just for the Red Sprinkler. It might be different for players with the other sprinklers.

I haven't seen my flowers ready to harvest immediately, but I have seen something else. Since the new update, it's possible to repeatedly irrigate flowers to speed up their growth more than once. I sped up flowers on several farms twice, by using my Red Sprinkler two days in a row, and that made them ready to harvest within about a day. I know this isn't supposed to happen. I'm wondering if this is what players mean, when they say the flowers are ready to harvest again right away. As far as the fix for the display of flowers after watering them (just water) -- that is fixed on my farms. Now when I water them, they don't look ready to harvest or tell me they're ready (when they're not).

I hope this helps to resolve things.

Edit: I went back to my farm 13, where I'd planted Acorn Squash shortly after the update was released -- pretty sure it was Friday night. This farm has tons of flowers on it, but I'd kept them hidden when I irrigated, and ended up with the half and half situation. I irrigated this one twice, since the crop was long-term. I remember seeing 3 days for one half to grow, and 1 day for the other -- must have been the next day (Saturday). After re-irrigating a second time on Sunday, the display said 1.5 days for one half (that had been 3 days) and remained at 1 day for the other half -- so I concluded that crops couldn't be sped up twice, but the flowers could be.

Well... tonight (Monday) I came back to farm 13 and found the side that had been irrigated on day 1, but didn't seem affected by the second irrigation, WAS irrigated the second time, also! That half now displays 2.3 hours until it's grown... while the other half, that went from 3 days to 1.5 days, now displays 14.4 hours until it's grown. So after I closed the game, the left side DID end up irrigated a second time -- while the right side was irrigated only one time. As you work on the problem, I hope it helps to know that BOTH crops and flowers can currently be sped up more than once (after the 20 hour waiting period). Clear as mud? ;)

Irrigated farm 13 a THIRD time, after harvesting flowers (which were ready after two irrigations sped them up twice)... The left side now says 1.8 hours till grown, and the right side now says 13.9 hours until grown. I reloaded the game and went back, to make sure these were the actual times. The flowers are completely irrigated (sped up).

Farm 16... Had no flowers on it. I planted after the update, and had one section that didn't irrigate (5x5). Last night, all was ready except for that 5x5 section.. and I chose to wait to harvest the whole thing together. Tonight, the entire field displayed the exact same time to waste. Baffled by that one... So then I replanted Acorn Squash. I still had no flowers, so I planted some NEW flowers on it. I showed both flowers and trees (none though) -- reloaded the farm -- and clicked my Red Sprinkler. All the crops were irrigated, but... the new flowers were NOT irrigated! I'm baffled again. These are the first flowers that didn't get sped up by the Red Sprinkler, before or after the update. So there's another glitch with NEWLY planted flowers. I'm not sure if it's a new problem or an old one.

kahra01
Feb 18 2013, 08:59 PM
Can one of our trusty Mods answer something for me please... if I delete the purple sprinkler will I go back to the normal functions of the green sprinkler? Having never deleted any tool before, not sure what will happen. I just find that for my style of farming.. this purple tool really isnt working for me.. yes its great for doing all the flowers on friends farms with one click.. but the aggrivation it causes me on my farms, would rather do with it out.. it causes me more work lol. Thanks :)

Petuniaflower
Feb 18 2013, 09:06 PM
Can one of our trusty Mods answer something for me please... if I delete the purple sprinkler will I go back to the normal functions of the green sprinkler? Having never deleted any tool before, not sure what will happen. I just find that for my style of farming.. this purple tool really isnt working for me.. yes its great for doing all the flowers on friends farms with one click.. but the aggrivation it causes me on my farms, would rather do with it out.. it causes me more work lol. Thanks :)

I may go this route to if you get a positive answer...:D Was doing great with the green

KnightRider
Feb 18 2013, 09:11 PM

Have you tried to use the green sprinkler since you purchased the purple one and the green one doesn't work? If the green one still works, just use the purple one on a farm as decorations and keep using the green one.

DitzyLuvBug2
Feb 18 2013, 09:13 PM
I may go this route to if you get a positive answer...:D Was doing great with the green
I didn't buy the purple sprinkler and am using the green one still. There are the same problems arising with the green one as with the purple one...parts of farm are irrigated and part not. I'm not buying the purple one but would like my green one to work as it did before the update. I have even had planting issues by the farm looking fine and next day parts not planted. So am at a loss on this one. Hopefully the devs will jump on it quick and fix it all.

DitzyLuvBug2
Feb 18 2013, 09:15 PM
Green one not working as it should either. See my above message.

Petuniaflower
Feb 18 2013, 09:15 PM
I am not kahra01 Kitt but since buying the purple sprinkler,when it shows your tools only the brown and purple show

KnightRider
Feb 18 2013, 09:21 PM
I am not kahra01 Kitt but since buying the purple sprinkler,when it shows your tools only the brown and purple show

I thought that was one of the tools that had to be in storage and found out that it doesn't have to be in storage to be used.

Tony D
Feb 18 2013, 11:05 PM

I may go this route to if you get a positive answer...:D Was doing great with the greenHi, I seriously doubt it would fix the problems and would certainly not recommend deleting a tool purchased with Farm Cash. The developers are working on the problem, hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Dutch85
Feb 19 2013, 05:47 AM
I have the orange sprinkler, and I have been having the same trouble as everyone else lately. This morning I harvested my tree farm and my flower farm. I'm happy to report that so far my sprinkler is working fine. Every tree and flower shows the (W). Both of these farms only got partially watered last time, so Raul must be working very hard to fix the bugs. Thank you Raul and Devs!

kahra01
Feb 19 2013, 05:51 AM
Hi, I seriously doubt it would fix the problems and would certainly not recommend deleting a tool purchased with Farm Cash. The developers are working on the problem, hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Hi Tony, thanks for the response. Dont get me wrong, I have no issues with the purple one not working.. its working as reported so Im lucky there.. I just dont like how it works.. shouldve stuck with the easy one click of the green sprinkler per farm.. rarely did I use the green one on all farms at once. I really only wanted to know if I could delete the purple one so i could revert back to the green one and how it worked. I shouldve read more thoroughly on how the purple one worked.. just more clicking unnecessarily in the end. Im annoyed that the manure spreader is now getting the same menu open to select farms.. there was nothing wrong with one click for all the farms without having to click more instructions for it. Just my opinion though and Im sure everyone else is happy with the new changes so ill just have to learn to live with it and no more complaints lol :)

kahra01
Feb 19 2013, 05:55 AM
Have you tried to use the green sprinkler since you purchased the purple one and the green one doesn't work? If the green one still works, just use the purple one on a farm as decorations and keep using the green one.

Thanks Kitt.. but the green one doesnt show anymore, sadly.. lol :)

rjohn726
Feb 19 2013, 06:21 AM
Thanks for those little things like the harvesting, the flowers, and maybe the trees as well as stabilizing the fishing a bit better I think

marwahr55
Feb 19 2013, 07:17 AM
Doesn't anyone sell items any more in the market to other farmers? I keep going there almost daily and it's a true hit or miss if anyone is there to sell to others. Maybe the Devs should just let us buy something directly from FT. They could allow us to "buy" once a day up to a certain amount directly from FT on items we'd normally go to the market to purchase if someone is there to sell to us. Could charge us more then our fellow Farmers in FCoins.

MANHCTFL
Feb 19 2013, 09:18 AM
I am having a lot of timeouts since the last release. Is anyone else losing connection to the server more often than before? I'm also experiencig the same problems with the sprinkler but I know that is being worked on & I'll be patient.

StoneFace
Feb 19 2013, 09:23 AM
Doesn't anyone sell items any more in the market to other farmers? I keep going there almost daily and it's a true hit or miss if anyone is there to sell to others. Maybe the Devs should just let us buy something directly from FT. They could allow us to "buy" once a day up to a certain amount directly from FT on items we'd normally go to the market to purchase if someone is there to sell to us. Could charge us more then our fellow Farmers in FCoins.

I have gone a few times just to see if there was any activity.... most of the time I am the only one there.

So... I hope the devs consider upping the limit, or ignoring the limit of what we can buy and sell to our neighbors. .... since the market has no market.

Donna Haley
Feb 19 2013, 09:24 AM
I timed out yesturday. Now the fields that where half way done now it says they r done should i wait r should i go and delete half of field then plow it?

Petuniaflower
Feb 19 2013, 11:50 AM
I've been experimenting until they fix the irrigation problem. First farm I did I clicked save after I was done with everything. then reloaded the game. A portion of lettuce didn't water.Sooooo, the next farm I clicked save after tree harvest, save after flower, save after each harvest and planting of a crop,save when I changed to another crop and on and on. Clicked refresh farm, then refresh whole game. Went back to farm I was on and watered, did this to 16 farms:eek: but they all watered. I have nothin but TIME!!!!:D

diannevt
Feb 19 2013, 12:06 PM
Once again my two 30x30 farms watered properly.

Farm 17 was the only farm that I let my avatar fully plant (went and made a cup of coffee) and it watered properly. It's 24x24

Tomorrow I'm going to try planting, wait 1/2 hour and then water to see if that makes a difference.

DitzyLuvBug
Feb 19 2013, 12:14 PM
I planted cabbage (1 day) so I wouldn't have to irrigate due to the problems with the sprinklers. Now, part of it is ready to harvest and part not and I didn't irrigate it!!

dirtracer2b
Feb 19 2013, 01:19 PM
I am having the same problems after this update as I did after that last update.

"your diversification rank" does not equal my "best". I am about 2000 short. And this is after I have purchased 3 new facilities today.

I use these two numbers to make sure I have started all my facilities. When those two numbers are equal I know I have them all at 100%.

Anybody else having this problem, or is it just me???

Greg

slartismum
Feb 19 2013, 01:32 PM
My farm 8 is showing the same symptoms as everyone else's. A huge square was missed on my oats. The majoirty was ready to harvest yesterday but the square still has 17 hours to go. Is it only the long term crops where this happens, I wonder. I am using the orange sprinkler.

chocoholics2
Feb 19 2013, 03:43 PM
Sprinklers!
I just did half a farm of Watermelons, watered it, it said watered, and then did half a farm of sugarcane. came back a few hours later, watermelons ALL show as UNwatered and farm not waterable.

maryloushoe
Feb 19 2013, 05:24 PM
Problems with GREEN sprinkler
I continue to have problems with watering using the GREEN sprinkler -
all 17 farms have had issues
thanks!

Taz D
Feb 19 2013, 05:54 PM
Sprinklers!
I just did half a farm of Watermelons, watered it, it said watered, and then did half a farm of sugarcane. came back a few hours later, watermelons ALL show as UNwatered and farm not waterable.

thanks!
Read the bottom of the first post. They are aware of the problem and working on fixing it.

liza1214
Feb 19 2013, 06:00 PM
ekkk heeeelp
im on server 39 which is woeful have now missed 2 bonuses for polyester is there anyway i can get them to b able to post please????????
they just havent shown up for me to post:confused::(

lynwoo60
Feb 19 2013, 06:18 PM
I have some interesting news. I went and purchased the purple sprinkler as thought why not as the green one certianly wasn't working properly. Well I watered all my farms at once and presto they are all at the same time now. but i found if i used the brown one on my flowers only it did interfer with the W part of each farm. and when i was working on a neighbours place to harves their flowers, i used the brown sprinkler on theirs but it would come up with the option of watereing all farms like the purple on and the names on the farm tabs were my own not my neighoburs. it did allow me to water their flowers on the farms that i had not watered on my own. but so glad i did buy the purple sprinkler as now all my farms will be in sinc from tomorrow. (happy dance)

Wilde Lily
Feb 19 2013, 07:07 PM
thanks!

Same here. Registering my complaint.

They are aware of the problem and working on fixing it.

OK. Waiting.

dnana
Feb 19 2013, 08:32 PM
I have some interesting news. I went and purchased the purple sprinkler as thought why not as the green one certianly wasn't working properly. Well I watered all my farms at once and presto they are all at the same time now. but i found if i used the brown one on my flowers only it did interfer with the W part of each farm. and when i was working on a neighbours place to harves their flowers, i used the brown sprinkler on theirs but it would come up with the option of watereing all farms like the purple on and the names on the farm tabs were my own not my neighoburs. it did allow me to water their flowers on the farms that i had not watered on my own. but so glad i did buy the purple sprinkler as now all my farms will be in sinc from tomorrow. (happy dance)

Known Issues:

- When using brown sprinkler to Water neighbour flowers it shows farm names for current user playing, not farm owner farm names

- Harvesting flowers sometimes revert them to ready to harvest again

Queen.of.Clutter
Feb 19 2013, 08:34 PM
I have gone a few times just to see if there was any activity.... most of the time I am the only one there.

So... I hope the devs consider upping the limit, or ignoring the limit of what we can buy and sell to our neighbors. .... since the market has no market.

I have found that if the Marketplace is kind of empty, or no action, I GO HOME - visit a neighbor's farm - open the chat box and see what server they are on, then go to the Marketplace DIRECTLY FROM THE NEIGHBORS FARM ..... you land in a different Marketplace with different people..... I do it numerous times from different farms .... check the server first. It helps when looking to hire also !!

Docperk
Feb 19 2013, 08:55 PM
I am sorry I don't remember who posted the idea, but I tried it and it seemed to have worked for the watering issue. I don't really even remember exactly what they suggested but what I did was plant my field and Save, reload my field and Save, then water and then Save again, checked them today and all fields are irrigated equally. I think the key must be in the Save, although the game is set to do that automatically. Anyway thought i would pass it along.

Aussie Rae
Feb 19 2013, 10:02 PM
I have found that if the Marketplace is kind of empty, or no action, I GO HOME - visit a neighbor's farm - open the chat box and see what server they are on, then go to the Marketplace DIRECTLY FROM THE NEIGHBORS FARM ..... you land in a different Marketplace with different people..... I do it numerous times from different farms .... check the server first. It helps when looking to hire also !!

thanks so much for that info, never thought of trying it but will from now on as its almost impossible to find good workers in my usual market place, I'm on FW9...:)

Aussie Rae
Feb 19 2013, 10:51 PM
just went to market to hire a worker, request went through ( I had checked and the farm was ready to harvest) returned to farm with worker and suddenly its still got 1 day left to grow!!! so if it still had 1 day left to grow, how in tarnation was the work request sent to the worker as normally we get the message that nothing is ready to do on the farm we are trying to hire the worker for.....and I keep a record of my farms, in a workd pad doc.,crops (time and date they are planted) and showing WF on all...that farm was planted and watered 2 days ago and due to be harvested today... hope they fix this problem soon and personally I will never buy that purple sprinkler!!!

Liberal Annie
Feb 19 2013, 10:55 PM
I am irrigating my fields with the red sprinkler. Things look fine. I go out of the farm and back in and it's like I haven't watered them at all. Everything is back to its original growing speed. HELP!!!

WilderWest
Feb 19 2013, 11:11 PM
My sprinkler is still only watering parts of the farm. Maybe 3/4 of my trees right now are irrigated and the rest are not.

ETA I use the orange sprinkler.

Tony D
Feb 19 2013, 11:29 PM
Latest update from the developers :-

- When using the Brown Sprinkler to Water neighbour flowers it now shows the farm names of your neighbour farms

- If you use the Brown Sprinkler to Water flowers, you can now use the other Sprinklers to accelerate growth right after that

- Production Chain for Textile Mill adjusted, it is now after the Petrochemical Plant which is the one producing the Polyester Fiber

- We changed a few wording on the game and the Store so you can understand better the differences between the Brown Sprinkler and the Rest. The Brown Sprinkler is the Upgrate to the Watering Can, it just Water flowers in one click. The other Sprinklers are about Irrigation and accelerate growth and extend Gone to Waste time. As a bonus, the Sprinklers that accelerate growth also Water the flowers so you can do this 2 things at once, as there is no negative side effects in this case.

Based on this, we decided to have 2 different letters (status) in Farm Selector to indicate when you have Watered the flowers using the Brown Sprinkler that day (W), or when you have Irrigated the plants using the other Sprinklers that day (I). We did this same separation in the Time Manager. Also, on the farm, accelerated flowers/crops/trees will show an (I) instead of a (W).

Aussie Rae
Feb 19 2013, 11:33 PM
yipee, thanks devs and Tony D, just found that (I )shows instead of (W) when watering a planted crop.....so glad its fixed...and the problem crop that was ready and then was not has shown as ready again and has been harvested, farm plowed, replanted and Irrigated!!! lol :)

Nyrelle
Feb 20 2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the work you are doing to rectify the sprinkler problems Raul, much appreciated. My farms now show the "I" as described in your notes. :)

lynmac
Feb 20 2013, 12:22 AM
Hi Guys, I have just harvested and watered my flowers. As soon as I watered they reappeared as ready to harvest, but after refreshing they were showing as harvested and irrigated only. Not really a problem for me but you asked for anything weird :)

Cheers Lyn

anglnwhite
Feb 20 2013, 12:45 AM
Brilliant! Thanks devs, we knew you would come through for us. Sprinklers are irrigating as they should. Your work is very much appreciated! :D

maggiel29
Feb 20 2013, 12:51 AM
Yay Thank you Raul and Devs - sprinklers seem to work fine

lynwoo60
Feb 20 2013, 12:52 AM
ty so much for the fix on sprinklers etc. great work :)

lynjoy
Feb 20 2013, 12:57 AM
:) Thank you, it was a lovely surprise that things are back to normal in farm town.

trina531
Feb 20 2013, 12:59 AM
Thank you so much for putting in the overtime to reach a solution to the sprinklers. It will be so nice to have my farms back to normal.:D

Wilde Lily
Feb 20 2013, 02:04 AM
Thank you so much for putting in the overtime to reach a solution to the sprinklers. It will be so nice to have my farms back to normal.:D

What Trina said! ^ :)

peekachoo
Feb 20 2013, 04:12 AM
- We can't confirm if there are still weird issues with the flowers, like watering flowers then harvesting and then all flowers appearing Ready to Harvest again after a refresh. If you experience any weird behaivor with the flowers please report the details on this thread.

-

Ha ha ha, yeah my flowers are behaving weird, some have turned into Venus Fly Traps, and others into Giant Hogweeds.

Seriously, thanks to Raul and the Devs. for getting to the bottom of the sprinkler problems.I haven't had any problems myself, but I can appreciate that others have, and how it can become annoying if you're waiting to advance your crop times etc.

Petuniaflower
Feb 20 2013, 07:35 AM
OK I think the sprinkler(purple) is working,but it isn't showing it watered. :confused:Still have 13 farms to go,and will see if this happens on all of them.

Petuniaflower
Feb 20 2013, 07:48 AM
OK I think the sprinkler(purple) is working,but it isn't showing it watered. :confused:Still have 13 farms to go,and will see if this happens on all of them.

If you hover the mouse over a crop only F shows,not W F,But if you hover over the farm(what do you call the lil squares in the left hand corner) it shows watered.And So I think things are getting watered.Does that make sense:confused:

BFrederick
Feb 20 2013, 07:54 AM

Anybody else having this problem, or is it just me???

Greg

I've noticed this as well. Even though I've added the new facilities, and although my facilities are topped at 100 %, my ranking has dropped by about 2,000 points for no discernible reason. It makes me feel as if some of my facilities have been taken off of the manager with the new update.

I've been going through them manually, but it's a tedious process and I haven't had much luck yet. I'm at least glad that I'm not the only one that's noticed the problem.

Grammy 11
Feb 20 2013, 08:04 AM
I tried the plant and save,didn't work for me. Planted 2 different crops. The corn watered,the blueberries didn't. Maybe if I had planted only one type of crop :confused:

I have the trouble only on farms where I plant 1 large crop.

Petuniaflower
Feb 20 2013, 08:06 AM
I've noticed this as well. Even though I've added the new facilities, and although my facilities are topped at 100 %, my ranking has dropped by about 2,000 points for no discernible reason. It makes me feel as if some of my facilities have been taken off of the manager with the new update.

I've been going through them manually, but it's a tedious process and I haven't had much luck yet. I'm at least glad that I'm not the only one that's noticed the problem.

Mine has also dropped by about 2000

And the sprinklers are showing watered when you hover over a crop but is is F I, had to look closer to my monitor. I am use to seeing F W. :rolleyes:

dave1949
Feb 20 2013, 08:58 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Feb 19th, 11:10PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. More than 10 new Train Related Decorations plus a new Airplane Decoration (Coming next week): We will update this post with the exact item list next week.

2. 32 x 32 Farm Expansions for farms 15 - 17: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

4. Log Truck with Chainsaw 12 x 8 (FC): If you already own the Log Truck with Chainsaw 8 x 8, then you can buy this new Log Truck with Chainsaw to chop faster, up to 96 at a time.

5. Time Manager - A few days ago we added this new information:

Reaccelerate Trains (Gamewide tab)
Train Timings (Trains tab) -> Train timing is now already adjusted accordingly when it has been boosted by your friends
Minigame Reward Timings (Minigames tab)

7. More information for "Start All" tools in facilities: When we release new facilities you will now see on the top right corner of it's Help screen the "Start All" tool corresponding to that facility. You can also open the Help screen for any "Start All" tool in the store and you will see a list of all the facilities to which that tool applies.

8. Multifarm Manure Spreader Improvement: When you use the Multifarm Manure Spreader you will now see the same Window you see when you are hiring farmers. From this window you can quickly select the exact farm you want to fertilize (First Tab) or you can choose a set of farms (or all farms) to be fertilized at once (in the second tab)

10. Flower Improvements:

- When you Freeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to a previous stage like happened sometimes
- When you Unfreeze a flower it will remain in the same stage, it will not revert back to stage 1
- When Watering dead flowers in a non-final stage you will not see the "Ready to Harvest" text anymore when you mouseover them

12. Airline Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Airline Supplies.

Toilet Seat Covers
Flight Attendant Cap
Pilot Ranks
Sleeping Cushion
Propeller
Travel Ticket
Oxygen Mask
Seat Belt

Polyester Fiber in the Petrochemical Plant
Polyester Webbing Roll in the Textile Mill

13. Airline Catering Facility (FC): Produces In-Flight Meals.

Lounge Snack
Economy Snack
Economy Burrito Meal
Economy Pasta Meal
First Class Drink
First Class Snack
First Class Breakfast
First Class Meal

Honey Roasted Peanuts and Mixed Nuts in the Snack Factory

14. Mobile Catering Trailer (coins): Provides Remote Site Food Service and can be stocked with the products below:

Egg Rolls
Mushroom Pizza
Ham Pizza
Ground Meat soft taco
Chicken Quesadilla
Spaghetti with meatballs
Roasted Chicken
Cherry Pie
Coffee Waffle Cone
Ice Cream Sandwich

15. Airline Terminal (FC): Provides Air Transport Services and can be stocked with the products below:

Lounge Snack
Economy Snack
Economy Burrito Meal
Economy Pasta Meal
First Class Drink
First Class Snack
First Class Breakfast
First Class Meal
Toilet Seat Covers
Flight Attendant Cap
Pilot Ranks
Sleeping Cushion
Propeller
Travel Ticket
Oxygen Mask
Seat Belt

Enjoy!

--Raul

Known Issues:

- New Train decorations and new Airplane decoration should be available Monday next week.

When i water flowers, they appear ready to harvest, but if you harvest them they do not go to storage. Other issues are the spinkler not working on all items on farms. Can not send gifts. When at market for 2 mins every one disappears. When planting and harvesting keep getting pop up saying enqueing and then loading which stops working until messages go.

dave1949
Feb 20 2013, 08:59 AM
When i water flowers, they appear ready to harvest, but if you harvest them they do not go to storage. Other issues are the spinkler not working on all items on farms. Can not send gifts. When at market for 2 mins every one disappears. When planting and harvesting keep getting pop up saying enqueing and then loading which stops working until messages go.