PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 22nd, 2013

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Mar 22 2013, 04:19 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Apr 2nd, 4:20PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Easter Items: Last Year items plus 16 New Items, 2 New Trees in the gift section and 14 in the Store.

2. More Airplanes: Regular, Propeller and Small Airplanes. We now have 4 different styles and 4 color patterns for each style for a total of 16 Airplanes. Old Farm Cash crop dusters are now much cheaper.

3. 25 New Levels: 50+ items all in coins.

4. Farm 18: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 18: 18000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 15000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 16000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 17000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 2200000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 2300000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 2400000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000
30 x 30 Upgrade: 4000000000
32 x 32 Upgrade: 4000000000

5. Ultimate Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 4 days. You can now have 4 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive, one with an Enhanced Locomotive, one with a Supreme Locomotive and another one with the Ultimate Locomotive.

6. Fishing Boat 2x2 (Coins): Fish up to 4 fish at once. This tool can’t be used when working for others.

7. Independent 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options: The 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Flowers' options in the marketplace were replaced by individuals 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options. This provide users with more control and still you can use the Advance Multihire feature to Hire workers for multiple type of work at once.

8. Warning Message when buying duplicate tools in Store: When you try to buy a tool that is less or equally advanced to a tool that you already have in your Item Storage you will receive an extra confirmation message. For example, if you have the Tree Shaker 8 x 8 in your Item Storage and you want to buy the Tree Shaker 12 x 8 but you select the 4 x 8 or the 8 x 8 by mistake, you will receive a warning message. This will help users to not buy duplicate items by mistake.

9. Turbo Tools for Service Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Checkout Station' and 'Turbo Manual Lift Truck' allows you to Load Products into multiple Service Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Load All' button in the Facility Manager.

All facilities will be loaded in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Service Facilities in current farm will be loaded. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Service Facilities in all farms will be loaded.

10. Other Minor Bug Fixes:
- The ? sign in Facility Manager is not getting in the way anymore to access the filter options for users with high diversification rank
- Sprinklers can now be used on farms with flowers only on the area covered by the 32x32 farm expansion

11. Meal Rental Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Meal Rental Supplies.

Chafer
Display Basket Rack (used in the Mobile Catering Trailer)
Chocolate Fountain
Hairnet (used in the Mobile Catering Trailer)
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar

12. Event Catering Services (FC): Provides Event Catering Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Punch Bowl
Multiflowers Bouquet
Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar
Pear Slices
Yellowtail Sushi
Garden Salad
Sesame Chicken
Grilled Steak
Bacon Wrapped Trout
Almond Crusted Chicken
Surf and Turf

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Mar 22nd, 9:10PM EST:

- Sprinklers are now back in the Extended Toolbox.

- The custom ordering sorting option in facility manager will be released on the next release. This was causing some users to get X025 errors when opening Facility Manager, this should be fixed now.

- We rearranged the buttons on the top of the facility manager so you can go from left to right, first Store everything done and then Load All (and Start All) so they can use the products recently Stored in storage.

Post Release Updates - Mar 28th, 10:10PM EST

- Individual 'hire for trees' and 'hire for flowers' options is now live

- Users getting less XP when working neighbour facilities bug fixed

- Users getting 'NAN' error when working neighbour facilities fixed

Post Release Updates - Apr 2nd, 1:30PM EST

- New levels released

- Flower fixes:
a. Flowers should not go back to 'Ready to Harvest' after watered/irrigated
b. Better feedback message when trying to harvest a frozen flower in the last grown stage

Post Release Updates - Apr 2nd, 4:20PM EST

- Old Chicken coop restored

Known Issues related to this Release:

- None

Tony D
Mar 22 2013, 04:21 AM
Thanks Mate :)

Angel70
Mar 22 2013, 04:23 AM
Thank you so much!!!!!

zippity
Mar 22 2013, 04:24 AM
Thank you !!!!!!!!

mac16129
Mar 22 2013, 04:27 AM
Thanks!!! Another fine update. As I have a habit of saying....this game just gets better and better. Great work SlashKey!!!!!

MBon
Mar 22 2013, 04:29 AM
love it!!!

anneandjuice
Mar 22 2013, 04:31 AM
Thanks for the update, but where has my orange sprinkler gone? The brown one won't water my crops. Help!!!!!!!!

anniesgrannie
Mar 22 2013, 04:31 AM
Thanks!! This update looks great! Can't wait to get farm 18 going!!

Shortymaek
Mar 22 2013, 04:32 AM
thank you !!

ian waite
Mar 22 2013, 04:42 AM
Thanks for the update, but where has my orange sprinkler gone? The brown one won't water my crops. Help!!!!!!!!

same with my purple sprinkler :(

snow white 007
Mar 22 2013, 04:48 AM
oh thanks a lot for new release and Easter stuff

anneandjuice
Mar 22 2013, 04:48 AM

If you take it out of storage and put it on the farm, it works. It appears that the 2 sprinklers are on top of each other in the tool box and the brown sprinkler takes precedence.

sod farmer
Mar 22 2013, 04:50 AM
Thanks for the new stuff - just in time for the weekend!

ian waite
Mar 22 2013, 04:52 AM
If you take it out of storage and put it on the farm, it works. It appears that the 2 sprinklers are on top of each other in the tool box and the brown sprinkler takes precedence.

thank you muchly :):)

al_bundy
Mar 22 2013, 05:09 AM
Thanks Raul

has the sprinkler system changes as It appears only the brown original sprinkler is in the toolbox?

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 05:10 AM
Thank you - a super update - hope all are feeling healthier now too. Just one small thing - the name of the "Meal Rental Supplies Factory" - sorry but what happens if the rent doesnt get paid - does one have to "return" the meal :eek:
Maybe it should be "Catering Rental" - just sayin :D:D

InePine
Mar 22 2013, 05:12 AM
So does the turbo tools only work on service facilities? And you need to buy two tools for 100FC to make it work?

lynwoo60
Mar 22 2013, 05:18 AM
Thnakyou very much for the updates :)

bluehair
Mar 22 2013, 05:18 AM
yipped just bought my 18th farm and now have 18 farms for acorn squah now to get enough fertilizer to double them all :)

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 22 2013, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the update but it would appear I and many others are having problems with the mobile sprinklers. Although I have all the mobile sprinklers in storage only the flower sprinkler is showing. I have taken all sprinklers out and put them on farm.... saved then refreshed..... put them all back in storage, saved and refreshed....... and still they are not showing up. Need them to be working. Am sure Devs will be looking into this. Just thought I should report the problem in case they were not aware.

Once again thanks for the updates.. and love the new tools! saves on the clicks .

al_bundy
Mar 22 2013, 05:31 AM
Thank you - a super update - hope all are feeling healthier now too. Just one small thing - the name of the "Meal Rental Supplies Factory" - sorry but what happens if the rent doesnt get paid - does one have to "return" the meal :eek:
Maybe it should be "Catering Rental" - just sayin :D:D

It had better be returned in the same state it was recieved :eek:

KnightRider
Mar 22 2013, 05:31 AM
My green sprinkler is also missing from the extended tool box, I have done all of the clearing, to include the memcache, and then reloaded the game and it is still missing from the tool box. My server is WF-8.

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 05:35 AM
[QUOTE=FarmerMcLashwood;5485190]Thanks for the update but it would appear I and many others are having problems with the mobile sprinklers. Although I have all the mobile sprinklers in storage only the flower sprinkler is showing. I have taken all sprinklers out and put them on farm.... saved then refreshed..... put them all back in storage, saved and refreshed....... and still they are not showing up. Need them to be working. Am sure Devs will be looking into this. Just thought I should report the problem in case they were not aware.

Once again thanks for the updates.. and love the new tools! saves on the clicks .[/

Yes mine are not in the tool box but I took my purple sprinkler out of storage and placed it on farm 7 (any farm would do) and it works as usual - so that is a work around - take the sprinkler you want to use out of storage and place on a farm - then click on it to use as normal.

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 05:37 AM
So does the turbo tools only work on service facilities? And you need to buy two tools for 100FC to make it work?

I found the turbo manual lift was locked until I bought the turbo checkout

Tony D
Mar 22 2013, 05:39 AM
Hi all , just letting you know we have advised the developers about the problem with sprinklers missing from the extended tool box since the new release.

crafty chris
Mar 22 2013, 05:44 AM
thanks again for the update :)

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 05:48 AM
Hi all , just letting you know we have advised the developers about the problem with sprinklers missing from the extended tool box since the new release.

Thank you Tony

Dutch85
Mar 22 2013, 05:53 AM
Thank you for another great update! Hope everyone is feeling better!

rjohn726
Mar 22 2013, 05:54 AM
thanks. farm 18 good

kataltay
Mar 22 2013, 05:59 AM
Thanks so much, Raul! I pray those who were ill recently are feeling better now. :)

FCM
Mar 22 2013, 06:00 AM
Thnaks for the update. But, it appears the turbo load all facilities one doesn't work yet after purchasing. Also, it would be nice if you could check which facilities you do or don't want to be included. Many things produce way too much and aren't needed each time.

peekachoo
Mar 22 2013, 06:03 AM
Checked when I got up, no updates. Went and did my shopping and had a nice surprise when I got home and logged in.

Thanks for the updates Raul !

nibovee
Mar 22 2013, 06:05 AM
:mad: only have access to the grey sprinkler, who only waters farm, what happend to all the other ones???? :(

Nicole who plays from 2009

alicea
Mar 22 2013, 06:07 AM
Please put the sprinklers back in the toolbox. Having to remove them from storage and then putting them back is a pain and waste of time. Thank you.

Tony D
Mar 22 2013, 06:08 AM
:mad: only have access to the grey sprinkler, who only waters farm, what happend to all the other ones???? :(

Nicole who plays from 2009Hi, there appears to be a glitch with the sprinklers since the new release, the developers have been advised.

FCM
Mar 22 2013, 06:12 AM
There is a sweet spot and the sprinkler works. Move your mouse til you find it and you can water your farms.

servocrow
Mar 22 2013, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the update, and hope everyone is feeling better.

Looking forward to working with the new stuff. Have a great weekend everyone. :D

rosieodea54
Mar 22 2013, 06:22 AM

Hope they fix it too! Sad

yramski
Mar 22 2013, 06:23 AM
My green sprinkler no longer works when it is in storage. I have to remove it from storage and place on the farm, then irrigate and move back to storage. And repeat for every farm. This problem just started with the new update.

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 06:28 AM
Thnaks for the update. But, it appears the turbo load all facilities one doesn't work yet after purchasing. Also, it would be nice if you could check which facilities you do or don't want to be included. Many things produce way too much and aren't needed each time.

The Start All button is not enabled yet as that relates to the ord facilities but the load all for services appears to be working fine

liza1214
Mar 22 2013, 06:28 AM
thanku thanku thanku!!!!!!
cant chat off to work on my farms and get all the new things
wooohooooooo
:)

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 06:30 AM
hey guys can we have an explanation about the new custom sorting in the fac manager - seems pretty easy to use and self explanatory but would help.

FCM
Mar 22 2013, 06:33 AM
Right. That's what I see too. It say coming soon over the grayed out portion.

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 06:34 AM
Right. That's what I see too. It say coming soon over the grayed out portion.

They havent released tools for the ordinary facilities only the services so the start all wont be enabled yet

marymarcel
Mar 22 2013, 06:35 AM
Thank you so much Raul for a new great update! Love the new options to hire in marketplace only for trees or flowers! Thanks again!!

FCM
Mar 22 2013, 06:36 AM
Ahh, I see. You need two for the clients and two for the facs. 100 FC to do the facs and 100 to do the clients. Thank you.

specialkris
Mar 22 2013, 06:40 AM
another issue with the sprinklers is, it says on 1st page, section 10 minor bug fixes that sprinklers will now only work with flowers on a 32 x 32 sized farm, surely this cant be correct and is a retrograde step, I now cant halve the growing time of flowers on my 26 x 26 field... I have the green sprinkler...if this is now the case, I am not at all happy...

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 06:40 AM
Help something has gone wrong with my Facility Manager in the last ten mins or so - I cant open it at all keep getting an XO25 error and a message to reload. Have run the memcache cleaner and cleared my own cache history etc etc etc

barbaraelwart
Mar 22 2013, 06:45 AM
Thanks so much for the new update. LOVE the turbo tools. Very happy farmer here :D Am sure the sprinklers will be sorted soon, thanks for making the Devs aware of the problem so quickly Tony :)

Caren Katsmom
Mar 22 2013, 06:56 AM
I have the Red Sprinkler, and it's still visible in my Tool Box, above the Brown Sprinkler. I don't know if the glitch isn't affecting the Red Sprinkler, or if I have a different screen resolution than most other players? Maybe other players who own the Red Sprinkler will comment here.

Randy601
Mar 22 2013, 06:57 AM
I had all the sprinklers but now my mobile sprinkler only will water flowers. HELP!!!

Tony D
Mar 22 2013, 06:59 AM
I had all the sprinklers but now my mobile sprinkler only will water flowers. HELP!!!Hi, the developers have been notified of the problem. As a workaround you should be able to take the sprinklers out of storage and use them on the farms

sod farmer
Mar 22 2013, 07:01 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I can't sort using the custom sort editor. When I click on a facility using the mouse it highlights with a red border - but I can't move it.

Aussie Rae
Mar 22 2013, 07:07 AM
My green sprinkler no longer works when it is in storage. I have to remove it from storage and place on the farm, then irrigate and move back to storage. And repeat for every farm. This problem just started with the new update.

if you keep the sprinkler (don't click on the green man after using it) just click on another farm and it goes with you...the same as the manure spreader does..for those who don't have the latest ones that do all farms..

JonVDB
Mar 22 2013, 07:08 AM
My orange sprinkler is gone also??

Petuniaflower
Mar 22 2013, 07:15 AM
tell me again how do I get to farm 18 for sale it says I have all the updates

rjohn726
Mar 22 2013, 07:21 AM
it aappeare that all the sprinklers are in the same place in the tool box

karenbooysens
Mar 22 2013, 07:22 AM
Thanks Raul for a great update like always.;)

Donna Haley
Mar 22 2013, 07:27 AM
Help please moblie sprinkler not working i have the green one

Petuniaflower
Mar 22 2013, 07:35 AM
I got the farm 18 solved thank you very much. :D Have mine and daughters mine the full amount hers 24 I am hanging a DON'T DISTURB SIGN UP I will be in farming heaven for sometime may not see me on facebook for a time yippeeee

karenbooysens
Mar 22 2013, 07:37 AM
Only my Brown sprinkler is in the facility manger, all my others ( I have all sprinklers) are not available in the facility manager.:(

marymarcel
Mar 22 2013, 07:40 AM
Only my Brown sprinkler is in the facility manger, all my others ( I have all sprinklers) are not available in the facility manager.:(

Hi Karen, as Tony D posted, its a glitch and the developers have been advised, meantime you can take the sprinklers out from your storage and use them.:)

There's a new thread open about this problem in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529390

thunders storm
Mar 22 2013, 07:42 AM
Thank you!,,, thank you for the new updates and hoping the problem with sprinkler will be solved at once.. thanks again

StoneFace
Mar 22 2013, 07:54 AM
hey... that was cool....

Farm #18, and.... it can be expanded to the 32x32 right away.... no temporary stuff now and shifting and moving later when expansions are added, like before.

cool

:cool:

Ellen Betty Nelson
Mar 22 2013, 07:57 AM
Looks great, Thanks

CynthiaSue
Mar 22 2013, 07:57 AM
Could someone explain number 9 to me, the turbo loaders? I have loaders for some of my facilities, but not all of them. Are you saying that the turbo loader will load all your service facilities with one click and that I don't need the other 2 loaders for service facilities? I don't see one for the regular facilities.

FCM
Mar 22 2013, 07:59 AM
A note on the sprinkler (the green one to shorten crop time) If you highlight your mouse over and click on various areas, it will show and you can still use it without you having to put it on your farm. :)

LoreneC
Mar 22 2013, 08:18 AM
I am once again unable to freeze flowers in mid growth.

Just an FYI.

StoneFace
Mar 22 2013, 08:23 AM
Could someone explain number 9 to me, the turbo loaders? I have loaders for some of my facilities, but not all of them. Are you saying that the turbo loader will load all your service facilities with one click and that I don't need the other 2 loaders for service facilities? I don't see one for the regular facilities.

yep... the two different Turbo Loaders are for the Service Facilities only... there are approximately 50+ current Service Facilities and if you have duplicates it will work for all of them also.

Spend $100 Farm Cash (:eek:) and you can one-click load all your service facilities.

At some point, there will be more Turbo tools to one-click various Production Facilites, Factories, Plants, Restaurants etc....... probably a different Turbo for each.

Consider the $50FC each as simply an enhancement to the loaders you and I have bought in the past .... kinda like the Turbo Boat.... an upgrade for FC

I am not sure, however, if you have to first have the first set of Service Facility loaders in order to buy the Turbo... the answers is probably yes...... because on another account the Turbo is locked unless you have the Manual first

beautysmom
Mar 22 2013, 08:27 AM

And my two red sprinklers....

daddydoc100
Mar 22 2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the message about the sprinklers being worked on. However, I cannot use the sprinklers in storage without placing them on the farm. If I have the farm fully plowed and planted then I am unable to use the sprinkler. Looks like no watering until the glitch is fixed.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Mar 22 2013, 08:33 AM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I LOVE FARM TOWN,
to like MUCH
Kisses ♥

tgray
Mar 22 2013, 08:35 AM

I have the same problem. I have to take my sprinkler out on each farm to irrigate.

bjyhey3
Mar 22 2013, 08:36 AM

:eek: My orange sprinkler is missing as well :eek:

bjyhey3
Mar 22 2013, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the update and hope you are all feeling better now :)

JW2009
Mar 22 2013, 08:47 AM
Thank you so much Raul and Dev, I'm glad you guys are feeling better :)

hurican
Mar 22 2013, 08:52 AM
thank you .....thank you ......thank you ............ for the 1 click facility loading ......... but no increase in chicken an meat production ..... :-( .....an no increase in ore
s production .........:-( .........

love the game

thanks much

wenchy lil
Mar 22 2013, 09:28 AM
HI I am not sure where i Need to post to report problems as i have never had to use it before, my grey & orange sprinklers have morphed into 1 & i can water or irrigate any of my farms. any advice. I have cleared all cache & cookies but still the same problem grrrr

marymarcel
Mar 22 2013, 09:40 AM
HI I am not sure where i Need to post to report problems as i have never had to use it before, my grey & orange sprinklers have morphed into 1 & i can water or irrigate any of my farms. any advice. I have cleared all cache & cookies but still the same problem grrrr

You can post in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529390

It's a glitch and the developers have been advised, but it's easier if you post in the other thread and give information about if your sprinklers are missing from your storage,your farms or only from your extended tool box. :)

KnightRider
Mar 22 2013, 09:41 AM
For everyone that is having a problem with their highest sprinkler in the extended toolbox.

Try this for a workaround until they get them separated.

When you put your cursor on the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, that is where you have the higher sprinkler and you can click on that and use your higher sprinkler.

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 09:54 AM
Thanks Raul for the updates :)

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 09:54 AM
For everyone that is having a problem with their highest sprinkler in the extended toolbox.

When you put your cursor on the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, that is where you have the higher sprinkler and you can click on that and use your higher sprinkler.

Thanks for that KITT, works fine if you do that :)

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 09:55 AM
Thank you very much Raul and team :)

KnightRider
Mar 22 2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks for that KITT, works fine if you do that :)

Your welcome.

Bonnie Jo
Mar 22 2013, 09:57 AM
Very disappointed how they are doing the Turbo tools for facilities. Does that mean we will have to buy Turbos for each of the loaders for the regular facilities at $50 dollars a pop as they come out? Yikes!

maclean47
Mar 22 2013, 10:02 AM
All the sprinkler put it on your farm and when you need it click on it them hit move and move it to the farm you need it on then click on the green man then use it.

Simera
Mar 22 2013, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the update. I see in here that the new Turbo-tool for Start All, is not released yet. When will it be? I couldnt see in Raul's post that the Start All Turbo wasn't released. It is saying "Coming Soon" when I click on it. The Load all Turbo is working fine. Thanks again. Aaand . . . hm. . I am still waiting for Nuns and Munks to my Monastery-farm, though. :D

Regards
Simera

purrrrcat
Mar 22 2013, 10:14 AM
The gray water sprinkler icon in the tool box is overlaying my green sprinkler icon, so when I water my farms, I'm only getting (W), and not the (I). Please get these separated again! Thanks - you guys do a great job!

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the update. I see in here that the new Turbo-tool for Start All, is not released yet. When will it be? I couldnt see in Raul's post that the Start All Turbo wasn't released. It is saying "Coming Soon" when I click on it. The Load all Turbo is working fine. Thanks again. Aaand . . . hm. . I am still waiting for Nuns and Munks to my Monastery-farm, though. :D

Regards
Simera

Hi, Raul has not mentioned anything about a start all tool for this release, as it is not part of this release. Coming Soon is most likely some future release to which they are not saying yet.

Dallace
Mar 22 2013, 10:22 AM

That works thanks kitt.

Vicky Vine
Mar 22 2013, 10:40 AM
Great update :) except for the sprinkler bug, but that will hopefully be sorted soon :)

perryalexander
Mar 22 2013, 11:00 AM
Now my sprinkler does not work. First it said, no flowers on the farm. So I planted flowers on farm 18 and tried again. It then said farm already watered but the crops still have the original manurity time.

Thanks for the new farm and all the great work.

Don't feed the beggers
Mar 22 2013, 11:11 AM

this is genius!!! probably would have figured out out on my own eventually but having you do the work makes it all the better lol

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 11:31 AM
Help something has gone wrong with my Facility Manager in the last ten mins or so - I cant open it at all keep getting an XO25 error and a message to reload. Have run the memcache cleaner and cleared my own cache history etc etc etc

I still cant open my facility manager getting XO25 error saving data pop up - Ive tried everything - bought the two new facs and cant use them or load my facs or do quests or use the new tools or................
sent a report in but would be grateful if something could be done so I can play my fav game and do something other than plant crops
(I do not want to have to click individually on 100+ facs buildings!)

big al from chicago
Mar 22 2013, 11:32 AM
What happened to my sprinklers? I show all filters in my storage but only the flower one is active? I tried placing it on the field I want to water and it still didn't work.

KnightRider
Mar 22 2013, 11:36 AM
What happened to my sprinklers? I show all sprinklers in my storage but it will only let me use the flower sprinkler I tried placing the red sprinkler on the farm I want to water and it still didn't work>

Try this. When you put your cursor on the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, that is where you have the higher sprinkler and you can click on that and use your higher sprinkler.

Taz D
Mar 22 2013, 11:50 AM
another issue with the sprinklers is, it says on 1st page, section 10 minor bug fixes that sprinklers will now only work with flowers on a 32 x 32 sized farm, surely this cant be correct and is a retrograde step, I now cant halve the growing time of flowers on my 26 x 26 field... I have the green sprinkler...if this is now the case, I am not at all happy...
You are misreading that fix. The problem was that flowers planted in the 32x32 expansion area were not getting watered. That is what they fixed. Nothing else changed. Your flowers on your 26x26 farm will still be watered.

goofyshoes
Mar 22 2013, 12:05 PM

Thanks Tony...you deserve your own appreciation thread :) :):p;)

goofyshoes
Mar 22 2013, 12:52 PM
Try this. When you put your cursor on the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, that is where you have the higher sprinkler and you can click on that and use your higher sprinkler.

This did not work for me... you're referring to the tool box extended tabbie right? Clicking on the sprinkler shown, then move the cursor upwards? Yeah, sadly that is not working for me.:(

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 01:05 PM
This did not work for me... you're referring to the tool box extended tabbie right? Clicking on the sprinkler shown, then move the cursor upwards? Yeah, sadly that is not working for me.:(

Hi, when the box shifts upwards, it is only by 1 pixel... tricky to do it.

goofyshoes
Mar 22 2013, 01:08 PM
Hi, when the box shifts upwards, it is only by 1 pixel... tricky to do it.

thanks..hopefully they'll fix the glitch... I did move the orange sprinkler around in the meantime.... thanks again Rob:cool:

preston_digitation
Mar 22 2013, 01:23 PM
thanks for the update!!! woot wooot!!! can we have turbo loads for facs?!?!?! SOON?!?!?! LOLLLL great update!! =)

funnylady
Mar 22 2013, 01:33 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Easter Items: Last Year items plus 16 New Items, 2 New Trees in the gift section and 14 in the Store.

2. More Airplanes: Regular, Propeller and Small Airplanes. We now have 4 different styles and 4 color patterns for each style for a total of 16 Airplanes. Old Farm Cash crop dusters are now much cheaper.

3. 25 New Levels (Coming in 5-10 days): 60+ items all in coins.

5. Ultimate Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 4 days. You can now have 4 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive, one with an Enhanced Locomotive, one with a Supreme Locomotive and another one with the Ultimate Locomotive.

6. Fishing Boat 2x2 (Coins): Fish up to 4 fish at once. This tool can’t be used when working for others.

7. Independent 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options (Coming sometime next week): The 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Flowers' options in the marketplace were replaced by individuals 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options. This provide users with more control and still you can use the Advance Multihire feature to Hire workers for multiple type of work at once.

8. Warning Message when buying duplicate tools in Store: When you try to buy a tool that is less or equally advanced to a tool that you already have in your Item Storage you will receive an extra confirmation message. For example, if you have the Tree Shaker 8 x 8 in your Item Storage and you want to buy the Tree Shaker 12 x 8 but you select the 4 x 8 or the 8 x 8 by mistake, you will receive a warning message. This will help users to not buy duplicate items by mistake.

9. Turbo Tools for Service Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Checkout Station' and 'Turbo Manual Lift Truck' allows you to Load Products into multiple Service Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Load All' button in the Facility Manager.

All facilities will be loaded in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Service Facilities in current farm will be loaded. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Service Facilities in all farms will be loaded.

- The ? sign in Facility Manager is not getting in the way anymore to access the filter options for users with high diversification rank
- Sprinklers can now be used on farms with flowers only on the area covered by the 32x32 farm expansion

Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar

12. Event Catering Services (FC): Provides Event Catering Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Punch Bowl
Multiflowers Bouquet
Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar
Pear Slices
Yellowtail Sushi
Garden Salad
Sesame Chicken
Grilled Steak
Bacon Wrapped Trout
Almond Crusted Chicken
Surf and Turf

Enjoy!

--Raul
Thanks for all you do for the game!

I have a question, I owned the Green Sprinkler and have recently purchased the Purple Sprinkler; thinking the Purple one would make my farms grow quicker in one click. But that is not happening, am I confused to what the Purple one does?

Thank you.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 01:36 PM
Thanks for all you do for the game!

I have a question, I owned the Green Sprinkler and have recently purchased the Purple Sprinkler; thinking the Purple one would make my farms grow quicker in one click. But that is not happening, am I confused to what the Purple one does?

Thank you.

From the last release........
9. Multifarm Mobile Sprinkler:*If you already own the Green Mobile Sprinkler, then you can buy this new Purple Mobile Sprinkler to Irrigate all your farms at once. You will see the same multifarm selector that is now shown with the Multifarm Manure Spreader which allows you to choose which farm to sprinkle, one, some or all .

DitzyLuvBug
Mar 22 2013, 01:38 PM

Mine are like that too??? When I pick it up it is the brown sprinkler????

maryloushoe
Mar 22 2013, 01:41 PM
Question about the Turbo Tools for Service Facilities?
Do these two tools cover all of the service facilities that are on FT?
thanks!

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 01:41 PM
Mine are like that too??? When I pick it up it is the brown sprinkler????

It's a bit fiddly but what you can do is.... In the extended toolbox, hover over the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards,by a tiny amount, that is where you have the other sprinkler and you can click on that and use your upgraded sprinkler.

msa651
Mar 22 2013, 01:44 PM
Will not let me irrigate, only water. Not even that if I don't have flowers on the farm. Have to pull my old one out of storage, place on farm to irrigate. That way I get all the options the purple one has.

Also Purple will not let me do single farm.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 01:47 PM
Will not let me irrigate, only water. Not even that if I don't have flowers on the farm. Have to pull my old one out of storage, place on farm to irrigate. That way I get all the options the purple one has.

Also Purple will not let me do single farm.

The developers are aware of the sprinkler issues and are looking for a fix.
In the meantime you can take the sprinkler out of storage and place it on the farm to use or if you have a bit of patience there is a method you can try but it does take a bit of fiddling about.........
In the extended toolbox, hover over the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, by a tiny amount, when it does that click on it and you should grab the upgraded sprinkler to use.

When you get the menu pop up, there are 2 tabs, "Select one farm" and "Select multiple farms" to chose from.

adinar
Mar 22 2013, 01:52 PM
Thanks Raul

has the sprinkler system changes as It appears only the brown original sprinkler is in the toolbox?

Sprinklers can now be used on farms with flowers only on the area covered by the 32x32 farm expansion
that i'm confused about the meaning plus in order for my brown sprinkler to work I have to take it out of storage, place in on my farm for it to work my problem is on many of my farms there is no room to place it so I can't irrigate to cut the time for my trees and crops that's not good :(

LibrarianLee
Mar 22 2013, 01:52 PM
Same with my green sprinkler. It's in my storage, but not available on the tools menu.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 01:54 PM
Hi,

In the meantime you can take the sprinkler out of storage and place it on the farm to use or if you have a bit of patience there is a method you can try but it does take a bit of fiddling about.........

In the extended toolbox, hover over the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, by a tiny amount, when it does that click on it and you should grab the upgraded sprinkler to use.

Nelly Green
Mar 22 2013, 01:55 PM
Thank- you, Thank-you for the update, but now my sprinklers are also gone, as so are their functions, i.e., shorter growing times
further it no longer says my farms are irrigated after using them.

I hope this gets fixed quickly. Thanks!

barbaraelwart
Mar 22 2013, 01:56 PM
I was very happy with the addition of the Turbo Tools for the Service Facilities, loaded them this morning and was so much quicker. However, I have just reloaded my facilities, click on the 'Load All' button first, then loaded up the other facilities, was not really concentrating and realised I had gotten down to the Service Facilities, and without exception I could load each one up individually to a much higher % than they had been loaded by the tool, some were loaded at 40% and when I clicked individually they went to 100% ??? I will keep a watch on this for the next couple of times I load them. I would have assumed that the Turbo Tools would load them as much as was possible with the stocks available???:confused:

gsmattingly
Mar 22 2013, 01:59 PM
Where can I find the current Levels and their associated/necessary Experience Points?

Also does the Experience Points display have a limit on the number of digits displayed?
I'm at level 400 and I see neighbors in the little display at the bottom who seem to have fewer experience points than I do but are, say, at level 385. Or is it possible that I am missing a digit in my display. I see
Is that 25,047,630 or is it
250,476,30?

I'm a little confused since I haven't been paying much attention to it.

Gary

beverduster
Mar 22 2013, 02:03 PM
amazing, just simpley amazing, now i can't water my crops

dorissau
Mar 22 2013, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the update but it would appear I and many others are having problems with the mobile sprinklers. Although I have all the mobile sprinklers in storage only the flower sprinkler is showing. I have taken all sprinklers out and put them on farm.... saved then refreshed..... put them all back in storage, saved and refreshed....... and still they are not showing up. Need them to be working. Am sure Devs will be looking into this. Just thought I should report the problem in case they were not aware."

sprinklers are very confusing.. I do not dare sprinkle my flowers in case it irrigates a farm I don't want accelerated. I think I need a better explanation of the functions.. including that reference to only watering flowers on a 32X32 expansion.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 02:04 PM
Where can I find the current Levels and their associated/necessary Experience Points?

Also does the Experience Points display have a limit on the number of digits displayed?
I'm at level 400 and I see neighbors in the little display at the bottom who seem to have fewer experience points than I do but are, say, at level 385. Or is it possible that I am missing a digit in my display. I see
250,476,30?

Gary

The new levels have not been released yet. They are coming in the next 5 to 10 days.

shutterhunter
Mar 22 2013, 02:24 PM
Hey Gang, I just took out my sprinkler out of storage, placed it on a farm, clicked on it and selected "Irrigate" then proceeded to just go from farm to farm watering as I went. It seemed to have worked. Just planted Oat fields saying done in 1.2 days instead of 3.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 02:30 PM
sprinklers are very confusing.. I do not dare sprinkle my flowers in case it irrigates a farm I don't want accelerated. I think I need a better explanation of the functions.. including that reference to only watering flowers on a 32X32 expansion.

Which sprinkler are you confused by? If you have the purple one, when you use it the menu that pops up has two tabs, which let you choose one farm or multiple farms.

The brown/grey one only does flowers , nothing else.

There was a problem watering flowers planted in the 32x32 expansion. That's what has been fixed with this update.

yramski
Mar 22 2013, 02:32 PM
I tried that, did not work for me I had to keep moving it to each farm.. In and out of storage. Did not work when in storage.

servocrow
Mar 22 2013, 02:36 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I did try this and it worked. You have to really pay attention to the shift in the box and click when you see it.. :)

Daisy Mariposa
Mar 22 2013, 02:50 PM
My mobile sprinklers aren't working either. The seem to have melded and function only as the brown one. Not good, I need to irrigate my new crops.

Any way I can get the St. Paddy's day pub? I waited a year for it, and NADA. Boo hoo. :D

barbara nixon
Mar 22 2013, 02:52 PM
great update..but i'm also having trouble with the sprinkler..red one melted into the brown can't irrigate to speed up farm..planted 12 hr..wanted to make it 6 hr used sprinkler didn't speed up but not says i can't water for 12 hrs..now i'll wait or a fix as i had several 12 crops i need to plant..love this games..so i'll be patient...

Simera
Mar 22 2013, 02:56 PM
Hi, Raul has not mentioned anything about a start all tool for this release, as it is not part of this release. Coming Soon is most likely some future release to which they are not saying yet.

Thanks, Rob T, probably me who is misunderstanding. Would be lovely if it worked on Start All, also. :)

Regards
Simera

StoneFace
Mar 22 2013, 02:57 PM
I still cant open my facility manager getting XO25 error saving data pop up - Ive tried everything - bought the two new facs and cant use them or load my facs or do quests or use the new tools or................
sent a report in but would be grateful if something could be done so I can play my fav game and do something other than plant crops
(I do not want to have to click individually on 100+ facs buildings!)

my "feeder" farms get that message when I try to buy farm 18.... only option given is to reload farm... over and over and over....

Taz D
Mar 22 2013, 03:00 PM
My mobile sprinklers aren't working either. The seem to have melded and function only as the brown one. Not good, I need to irrigate my new crops.

Any way I can get the St. Paddy's day pub? I waited a year for it, and NADA. Boo hoo. :D

great update..but i'm also having trouble with the sprinkler..red one melted into the brown can't irrigate to speed up farm..planted 12 hr..wanted to make it 6 hr used sprinkler didn't speed up but not says i can't water for 12 hrs..now i'll wait or a fix as i had several 12 crops i need to plant..love this games..so i'll be patient...
The sprinkler problem is a known issue and the developers are working on it. There are work arounds in the following:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5486846#post5486846

max_river
Mar 22 2013, 03:27 PM
ty for up date. but i might be confused about something about the question mark not hiding the diversion rank for high player. i use goggle and my never show the higest and it still not but i hope it does get fix for goggle i mention it before..
thanks for all the cool stuff

CynthiaSue
Mar 22 2013, 03:34 PM
Good update if you have money to put into the game. Seems like everything has to take farmcash many times over (sprinklers, chainsaw, etc...) Like having upgrades to our service loaders, so we pay twice. If they do the regular loaders the same way, it will be a whole lot more farmcash and if they ever make one to load all the turbo loaders, it will be much more farmcash. I have many of the loaders including the 2 service ones, but have put all my service facilties into storage and will more than likely put many of the regular ones in as well. I have come to realize that I really do not enjoy that very time consuming aspect of the game. I wonder if anyone has ever figured out how much real money it would cost to have all the tools. At any rate, I don't care to have them all, but without the loaders and trains (to speed up working others facilities), it has become a much too time consuming game for me. I was hoping something new and interesting would come out or something to make the game less time consuming, but I already regret buying the loaders since I don't enjoy that aspect of the game, so really don't see a point in buying everything a second time over.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 03:34 PM
ty for up date. but i might be confused about something about the question mark not hiding the diversion rank for high player. i use goggle and my never show the higest and it still not but i hope it does get fix for goggle i mention it before..

Hi,

The top of the facility manager has been rearranged. What was happening before was the ? next to your Best (highest) diversification rank was also occupying the same space as the funnel and partially covering the rank. All the components have been better spaced now so they do not interfere with each other.

Aussie Rae
Mar 22 2013, 03:42 PM
my "feeder" farms get that message when I try to buy farm 18.... only option given is to reload farm... over and over and over....

I had this problem with the error message a couple of days ago....did memcache, then cleared all from flash player, browser cache, download etc, closed browser..re-opened it and was able to continue minus the error message...to buy farm 18, you need to make farm 17 your default farm...

max_river
Mar 22 2013, 03:51 PM
ty for answering me question. I hope one day i can see my higest rank. i basicaly have to write down so i know what it is

Mare Contrare
Mar 22 2013, 03:58 PM
Just planted new coconut trees on a farm that was fertilized. At least it says there are 14 hours remaining before I can fertilize again. Anyway, the new trees aren't showing that they are. Is this a new issue with the release?

Texas Belle
Mar 22 2013, 03:58 PM
Thanks Raul

I have lost my latest one also and it will not irrigate... what's the deal...
Thankful for the new farm and all the other things, you guys rock, but bring back my sprinkler!!!

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 04:00 PM
I have lost my latest one also and it will not irrigate... what's the deal...
Thankful for the new farm and all the other things, you guys rock, but bring back my sprinkler!!!

Hi there,

Click on this link and read the post......

Mare Contrare
Mar 22 2013, 04:02 PM
Just planted new coconut trees on a farm that was fertilized. At least it says there are 14 hours remaining before I can fertilize again. Anyway, the new trees aren't showing that they are. Is this a new issue with the release?

Never mind. Went back to the farm and the trees are showing that they are fertilized. I also tried the irrigation "work around" and it works too.:)

Docperk
Mar 22 2013, 04:15 PM
thanks for the update, time to go spend some money. :)

KnightRider
Mar 22 2013, 04:21 PM

250,476,30?

Gary

To find a list of the levels and XP needed for each you can look in the game guide, 2nd page under Chapter 26: Levels and unlocking. If your neighbor is lower level than you, then they would have lower XP points. It shows level 400 - 14,606,000 XP. If your display shows 25047630 then you probably have 25,047,630. As soon as the new levels are added which should be in approximately 5 to 10 days, then your level will increase to 425.

Larry McDonald
Mar 22 2013, 04:22 PM
Where are the airplanes

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 04:24 PM
Where are the airplanes

The quickest way to find them is to open the store and in the search box top right type in "Airplane"

max_river
Mar 22 2013, 04:28 PM
is it me or is anyone else having a issue with farm 18 it is not saying the size of my farm it is saying extra

sandra.l.huffman
Mar 22 2013, 04:36 PM
Fly me to the Moon wonderful stuff!! and i love my New Train and the great things that are coming with it.... could you gave us a Train Tressel with a sliding Perspective... that way it could get smaller from bottom to top as it crossed the river more than once... that would be great for the Buildings as well and people...
I am soo happy about the new time saving multiple loader for the factory's it took 30 min before.... i had begun to post less. .. i was wondering if Lovey my avatar... and I could have something to help us plant faster it takes along time before the game well even let us start... if it is my bad let me know but i have to wait before the highlight comes up to let me plant... and i wonder if you could hid the black box that comes up when going between farms.... again if it my bad tell me i have been going wide to harvest and plow around it... thanks again in building a great game... 8*)

Taz D
Mar 22 2013, 04:45 PM
The only fix for Google is what you do to fix it. There is nothing Slashkey can do for that. There have been several things that have been listed here in the forums on how to fix that. Here is the one that seems to work the best.
To fix it

Open Chrome
In your address bar, type chrome://plugins and press enter
Click the + sign against "Details" near the top right to expand all the entries
Find the entries for Adobe Flash Player, you most likely have 2 or more.
Look at the line marked "Location" in each entry and find the one that ends with "PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll"
Ensure that is the only entry which is enabled, any other entries disable.
Close Chrome and re-open and the text issue should be fixed.

max_river
Mar 22 2013, 04:49 PM
is there a issue with the sprinkler not showing up in the extended tab it is just showing one

Orx
Mar 22 2013, 04:51 PM
Thanks to all the team for another great update especially the turbo tools for loading the services. They save so much time. Looking forward to getting them for the facilities.

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 04:53 PM
is there a issue with the sprinkler not showing up in the extended tab it is just showing one

hi yes, all explained in this post http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5486846

Orx
Mar 22 2013, 04:53 PM
I'm also having the problem with the sprinkler that everyone else has

NJones277
Mar 22 2013, 04:55 PM
Great update, but I'm missing my purple sprinkler. It's in my storage, but not showing up in the tools. I have to get it out of storage, put it on a farm and then irrigate everything, and put it back in storage. Can this be fixed? Please? Thanks again for all the great work.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 04:57 PM
Great update, but I'm missing my purple sprinkler. It's in my storage, but not showing up in the tools. I have to get it out of storage, put it on a farm and then irrigate everything, and put it back in storage. Can this be fixed? Please? Thanks again for all the great work.

Hi,

It is possible to use it while in storage, but it's a bit fiddly. Click on this link and read the post......

Bonnie Jo
Mar 22 2013, 05:05 PM
Are they working on the x025 loading error in Facility Manager? I should have known better than to start a quest right after an update.

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 05:09 PM
Are they working on the x025 loading error in Facility Manager? I should have known better than to start a quest right after an update.

No idea Bonnie Jo - I still cant get into my fac manager - and now its the weekend - guess no FT unless I plant endless Acorn! I spent my coin on farm 18 so I need to fill my facilities

Frances Farm
Mar 22 2013, 05:17 PM
Hi There,

7. Independent 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options (Coming sometime next week): The 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Flowers' options in the marketplace were replaced by individuals 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options. This provide users with more control and still you can use the Advance Multihire feature to Hire workers for multiple type of work at once.

Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar

Punch Bowl
Multiflowers Bouquet
Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar
Pear Slices
Yellowtail Sushi
Garden Salad
Sesame Chicken
Grilled Steak
Bacon Wrapped Trout
Almond Crusted Chicken
Surf and Turf

Enjoy!

--Raul
My sprinkler to advance crops, trees and flowers is GONE! Please help! What do I do?

Taz D
Mar 22 2013, 05:22 PM
My sprinkler to advance crops, trees and flowers is GONE! Please help! What do I do?
Try the work arounds in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=529534

max_river
Mar 22 2013, 05:30 PM
ty for the info on all my issues

Frances Farm
Mar 22 2013, 05:32 PM

Thank you! I will try taking out of storage~ :)

mwyld40
Mar 22 2013, 05:32 PM
How many experience points are needed to move up one level? Say, from level 400 to level 401.

Thank you.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 05:34 PM

No idea Bonnie Jo - I still cant get into my fac manager - and now its the weekend - guess no FT unless I plant endless Acorn! I spent my coin on farm 18 so I need to fill my facilities

Hi,

I'm not getting any X025 error. Is this when you open the quest manager or the facility manager, is it happening in all browsers? What have you tried to correct it. Tried clearing the FT memcache?

What FT server are you on?

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 05:34 PM
How many experience points are needed to move up one level? Say, from level 400 to level 401.

Thank you.

Hi, We don't know yet, as there isn't a level 401.... not until they are released at any rate.

Frances Farm
Mar 22 2013, 05:37 PM
Thank you Tony

Thank you! Appreciate all you do! I am also addicted!

Docperk
Mar 22 2013, 05:38 PM

yep that does seem to work. The little title box seems to get in the way a bit but if you pay close enough attention it does work.

Bonnie Jo
Mar 22 2013, 05:43 PM
Hi,

I'm not getting any X025 error. Is this when you open the quest manager or the facility manager, is it happening in all browsers? What have you tried to correct it. Tried clearing the FT memcache?

When I try to open the Facility Manager. I did do the memcache thing but I will not use another browser except Chrome. I have never ever gotten this error before though I know others have. I am on server WF6.

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 05:49 PM
Hi,

I am on WF8 Tiger - this happened right after the update - I opened the Fac Manager fine, clicked on the new custom sort feature and fine - had lots of pics of my Facs - closed it as I did not resort them.
When I opened it again ten mins alter I got the XO25 error.
I have tried just about everything including uninstalling Chrome and Firefox, uused 2 other broswers, memcache, cachemacromedia etc etc etc and another computer at a different IP address

farmersuz77
Mar 22 2013, 05:50 PM
I am having to take my sprinkler out of storage on each farm to irrigate my crops and trees and then replace it into storage...Will all of our sprinklers be returned to the tool box soon? It is is very inconvenient to do this on 17 farms.
:eek:

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 05:51 PM
When I try to open the Facility Manager. I did do the memcache thing but I will not use another browser except Chrome. I have never ever gotten this error before though I know others have. I am on server WF6.

Hi,

Did you also clear browser caches, close browser and reload? A reboot of your router and computer may also help to get rid of stray data that may be causing it.

maggiel29
Mar 22 2013, 05:53 PM
Hi,

Did you also clear browser caches, close browser and reload? A reboot of your router and computer may also help to get rid of stray data that may be causing it. If you've tried that, supply a link to your farm in your post. I can try clearing some other data out and see if that helps.

Hiya Tiger - I tried all the above andmore have same prob can you look at my data as well please getting desperate

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 05:57 PM
Hiya Tiger - I tried all the above andmore have same prob can you look at my data as well please getting desperate

I replied to your PM

farmersuz77
Mar 22 2013, 05:58 PM
I have multiples of several facilities on my farms. When I try to remove a production item from a facility on one farm, it is removed from all of the like facilities on other farms. Is there something I need to do to correct this? I would like to be able to control what is being produced since the option is available to do so. Thanks :)

andersonmtm
Mar 22 2013, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the new items; however, I would like for the old items to work properly as well. My mobile sprinkler no longer works to water flowers and trees and quests are not working either. Could someone please check into this? Thanks

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 06:01 PM
I have multiples of several facilities on my farms. When I try to remove a production item from a facility on one farm, it is removed from all of the like facilities on other farms. Is there something I need to do to correct this? I would like to be able to control what is being produced since the option is available to do so. Thanks :)

Hi,

They are all linked, when you uncheck an item in one the same will happen in the rest. What you can do is uncheck the item, then go into one of the facilities and manually start whatever batches you want.

Taz D
Mar 22 2013, 06:02 PM
Are you referring to the check marks in the corner of the items? That is the way it works. You cannot separate them. What you set to be produced in one of a facility is set or unset in all of that type.

B.Keeper
Mar 22 2013, 06:11 PM
Has something changed with the green irrigation tool? I'm unable to water farms that haven't been done today

Bonnie Jo
Mar 22 2013, 06:20 PM
Hi,

Did you also clear browser caches, close browser and reload? A reboot of your router and computer may also help to get rid of stray data that may be causing it. If you've tried that, supply a link to your farm in your post. I can try clearing some other data out and see if that helps.
Ok, I have done all these things and still doesn't work. I didn't try a different browser but I did go to my husband's farm on Chrome and his Facility Manager works fine. He is on WF8. I didn't test his before I did all these things so his might have worked before anyway since he is on a different server than I am.

Here is the link to my farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1420655151&farm_ix=17

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 06:23 PM
Ok, I have done all these things and still doesn't work. I didn't try a different browser but I did go to my husband's farm on Chrome and his Facility Manager works fine. He is on WF8. I didn't test his before I did all these things so his might have worked before anyway since he is on a different server than I am.

Here is the link to my farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1420655151&farm_ix=17

Hi,

I've just tried this with another member, the data clear didn't help. They are on a different server to you (WF8)so i don't think this is a server issue. Not sure what could be causing it.

Bonnie Jo
Mar 22 2013, 06:26 PM
Hi,

I've just tried this with another member, the data clear didn't help. They are on a different server to you (WF8)so i don't think this is a server issue. Not sure what could be causing it.
I did play with the custom sort earlier too like maggie did, so maybe that is the culprit? I didn't play with it on the other farm but I can be a guinea pig and do it to see if that causes it?

rweinm01
Mar 22 2013, 06:26 PM
My orange sprinkler is gone also... Thanks for your help.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 06:28 PM
My orange sprinkler is gone also... Thanks for your help.

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 06:30 PM
I did play with the custom sort earlier too like maggie did, so maybe that is the culprit? I didn't play with it on the other farm but I can be a guinea pig and do it to see if that causes it?

Hi,

I've tried several different ways to get it to go wrong for me. Perhaps I haven't tried what you have. It's up to you if you want to give it a go.

ETA Raul has contacted another member and managed to recreate this, he hopes to have it fixed shortly. No need for you to be a guinea pig. Thanks for offering though :)

Bonnie Jo
Mar 22 2013, 06:33 PM
Hi,

I've tried several different ways to get it to go wrong for me. Perhaps I haven't tried what you have. It's up to you if you want to give it a go.

ETA Raul has contacted another member and managed to recreate this, he hopes to have it fixed shortly. No need for you to be a guinea pig. Thanks for offering though :)
Too late, but no biggie since that farm is on hiatus at the moment. It did break it though. :)

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 06:34 PM
Too late, but no biggie since that farm is on hiatus at the moment. It did break it though. :)

Whoops oh dear, sorry about that. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, thanks for letting us know :)

Texas Belle
Mar 22 2013, 06:46 PM
ok, the problem with the sprinkler.... if you take it out of storage and place it on a farm that has some grass or dirt on it so you can place the sprinkler it will work like before.. just click on the top option "irrigate" it will take you to the farm and when you click on the sprinkle the whole list of farms will come out and then you click on whichever or all the farms you want to irrigate... a minor problem but it can work as before...
Hope this helps to all of us that have problems with the sprinkler...

JacqV
Mar 22 2013, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the New things !!

MochaSoul
Mar 22 2013, 06:59 PM

Worked for me. Got my purple sprinkler back. In fact, I can see some of the purple sprinkler behind the other sprinkler as I first looked. Thank you for that thread fix. :)

Tiger
Mar 22 2013, 07:01 PM
Worked for me. Got my purple sprinkler back. In fact, I can see some of the purple sprinkler behind the other sprinkler as I first looked. Thank you for that thread fix. :)

you're welcome, we're here to help :)

Farm Lady
Mar 22 2013, 07:30 PM
Love the update. Love the Easter items. Love the new farm! The only thing not to love is all my 4 hr crops are dead because I couldn't find the right sprinkler this morning before work. Going to try the fix now. Still happy anyway!

JohnAlbertini
Mar 22 2013, 07:30 PM
Getting sick and tired of waiting three MONTHS and not being able to buy ANYTHING! Zip, zilch, zero! 25 FC is a joke, ha ha ha NOT!

When will my 54+ million XP be worth something?

Us long term players deserve better. A Level/FC EVERY DAY would not be to much! 25vin 90 days is ridiculous!

Please give us SOMETHING for all our efforts.

Much more of this & I'm done & I'll repeatedly TELL ALL the other players to quit now and not waste their time for NOTHING since you don't value us one iota!

25 every 3 months was fine when there were 2, 3, 4,5 farms and many fewer tools. Times and the game have changed radically in the last two years. Time for the devs to change as well!!!!

Realize there are now 18 farms and 100s of facilities & tools. PLEASE! Throw us a few bones!

KnightRider
Mar 22 2013, 07:49 PM
Getting sick and tired of waiting three MONTHS and not being able to buy ANYTHING! Zip, zilch, zero! 25 FC is a joke, ha ha ha NOT!

When will my 54+ million XP be worth something?

Us long term players deserve better. A Level/FC EVERY DAY would not be to much! 25vin 90 days is ridiculous!

Please give us SOMETHING for all our efforts.

Much more of this & I'm done & I'll repeatedly TELL ALL the other players to quit now and not waste their time for NOTHING since you don't value us one iota!

25 every 3 months was fine when there were 2, 3, 4,5 farms and many fewer tools. Times and the game have changed radically in the last two years. Time for the devs to change as well!!!!

Realize there are now 18 farms and 100s of facilities & tools. PLEASE! Throw us a few bones!

I doubt if they will ever get the levels up to 54 million XP, that would be getting the levels up to around 1,600. Cause level 400 is just over 14 million, if you double that would be level 800 at 28 million, then double that to 1,600 at 56 million.

rj22857
Mar 22 2013, 08:22 PM
Many Thanks Raul, nice

lynwoo60
Mar 22 2013, 09:04 PM
Thankyou very much for the quick fix on the sprinklers. I did the work around that Tiger suggested earlier and worked for me. Great job again Farmtown Devs and hope you are all feeling better. :)

dnana
Mar 22 2013, 09:07 PM
Thank you SO much for splitting the tree and flower hires away from the crops!!!!! Tres awesome!!! :D :D :D <3

famer charlie
Mar 22 2013, 09:08 PM
Been trying for three days to clear memcached how do you do it

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Mar 22 2013, 09:35 PM
If you
Sprinkler manager be well on purple .. thanks, kises

Miz judy
Mar 22 2013, 09:37 PM
I have the purple tubo-fishing boat for ages, yet you are telling me I need to buy it again to go on..? something is not right..and I wished someone would come check my tools out to see really what I need..not having to buy the same ones again and again..

marymarcel
Mar 22 2013, 09:46 PM
Been trying for three days to clear memcached how do you do it

Hi, to clear your memcached please click in my signature where says AQUI. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear cookies and browser cache and close. Reopen, logg in and see if it works for the problem you have.:)

Tony D
Mar 22 2013, 10:17 PM
I have the purple tubo-fishing boat for ages, yet you are telling me I need to buy it again to go on..? something is not right..and I wished someone would come check my tools out to see really what I need..not having to buy the same ones again and again..Hi , not sure exactly what you mean. Who said you have to buy the Turbo boat again ? Has yours gone missing ?

Also the link to your farm does not work , could you please provide a manual link to your farm so we can check it for you.

elwoodbeauchamp
Mar 22 2013, 10:46 PM
March 19 I bought Farm Cash and purchased the Facility Checkout Station and Manual Lift Truck...only to day to discover they are of no use to me, especially since the reason I did so was to load all facilities without spending hours clicking "Start a Batch" buttons. What was the thinking for choosing not to warn unsuspecting buyers of those tools that they were throwing their money down the drain? 3 days and now what?...and what does "coming soon" mean? I think if we owned the tools at the time of the change, we should not have to forfeit the use of what we paid for. Sour taste, Slashkey. Best game online just hit a bump.

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 11:07 PM
March 19 I bought Farm Cash and purchased the Facility Checkout Station and Manual Lift Truck...only to day to discover they are of no use to me, especially since the reason I did so was to load all facilities without spending hours clicking "Start a Batch" buttons. What was the thinking for choosing not to warn unsuspecting buyers of those tools that they were throwing their money down the drain? 3 days and now what?...and what does "coming soon" mean? I think if we owned the tools at the time of the change, we should not have to forfeit the use of what we paid for. Sour taste, Slashkey. Best game online just hit a bump.

Hi, the turbo versions of those tools are for the buttons at the top to allow you to load all the service facilities in a single click..... in effect... filling 54 facilities in a single click...

but you have to get the express versions of the tools in order to buy the turbo versions.

ftjill
Mar 22 2013, 11:12 PM
I went to the store to purchase the Turbo Express Checkout and Turbo Manual Lift and it says they are locked because I need to purchase the Express Checkout and the Manual Lift. I think this must be a glitch because I already own those two tools. :confused:

elwoodbeauchamp
Mar 22 2013, 11:16 PM
Hi, the turbo versions of those tools are for the buttons at the top to allow you to load all the service facilities in a single click..... in effect... filling 54 facilities in a single click...

but you have to get the express versions of the tools in order to buy the turbo versions.

My apologies. I was too quick to point a finger. I understand now.

Great update, great game, great, just great!

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 11:19 PM
My apologies. I was too quick to point a finger. I understand now.

Great update, great game, great, just great!

No problem :) glad you're all sorted

Rob T
Mar 22 2013, 11:20 PM
I went to the store to purchase the Turbo Express Checkout and Turbo Manual Lift and it says they are locked because I need to purchase the Express Checkout and the Manual Lift. I think this must be a glitch because I already own those two tools. :confused:

Hi, please make sure that they are in your storage before going to purchase the turbo versions.

bayoubes
Mar 22 2013, 11:27 PM
Any Mods know what the NAN earned and send to storage mean? Both my hubby and I went to neighbors facilities, on most it comes up xnumber earned and send to storage like it usually does, but on some it comes up NAN earned and sent to storage????????

Electrox
Mar 22 2013, 11:32 PM
Bug Report:

on working other farms if there are 8 products in production you get xp for only 7 -3 xp from what you suppose to get. On facilities with just one product like the rubber factory, the text says + NaN xp instead of giving 3 xp as it should.

What's up ? messing up the math again?

In closer watching and checking all processes, xp is given 3xp rubber sheets and when a facilities only has one product in production (i only produce petro barrel). Stock is also given and is there in storage Proper amount -20% of the 20% of pending the host gets. Making the box a little smaller so it will not cover the xp, and coins would help. Like the bug half fix reported last update, the box figures are not adding up to what is right and what is given to coins and xp. Clients is off 1xp as well. 1+1=2 not 1 guys.

ftjill
Mar 22 2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks Rob

Put the Express Checkout and the Manual Lift in storage as you suggested. And it worked! Love the turbo tools - All loaded in one click. :D :)
Quoting: I went to the store to purchase the Turbo Express Checkout and Turbo Manual Lift and it says they are locked because I need to purchase the Express Checkout and the Manual Lift. I think this must be a glitch because I already own those two tools.

Quoting Reply: Hi, please make sure that they are in your storage before going to purchase the turbo versions.

Jan Edwards
Mar 23 2013, 12:29 AM
Still having problems accepting and giving gifts.

B.Keeper
Mar 23 2013, 01:10 AM
Has something changed with the green irrigation tool? I'm unable to water farms that haven't been done today

When I got up this morning the green tool seems to be working properly again. :)
I've been using the green tool because my brown one wasn't appearing in the extended toolbox.:(

Taz D
Mar 23 2013, 01:28 AM
When I got up this morning the green tool seems to be working properly again. :)
I've been using the green tool because my brown one wasn't appearing in the extended toolbox.:(
That has been fixed now.

Donna Haley
Mar 23 2013, 04:09 AM
Thank you for fixing the sprinklers so fast yippee mine is working again i own the green one they are back

kahra01
Mar 23 2013, 05:23 AM
Thanks Raul and team for a great update and very quick fixes! Cant wait to have the "custom order" and the FC that the new levels bring us! Hope everyone's feeling well again and back on deck! :)

tarpi
Mar 23 2013, 05:30 AM
Any Mods know what the NAN earned and send to storage mean? Both my hubby and I went to neighbors facilities, on most it comes up xnumber earned and send to storage like it usually does, but on some it comes up NAN earned and sent to storage????????

i got NAN xp and products too
i noticed that on rubber factory, arena sport, flower shop etc

yramski
Mar 23 2013, 05:34 AM
There are supposed to be 2 new Trees in the gift section and new trees in the store. But I don't see them. What are the new Trees and where can I find them. Also, is there another farm? I saw a post from another player that said "Thanks for the New Farm" but when I go to try and buy another farm I can not.

yramski
Mar 23 2013, 05:40 AM
The additional farm worked now, I found it. Still can't find the new trees.

Tony D
Mar 23 2013, 05:46 AM
The additional farm worked now, I found it. Still can't find the new trees.Hi they should be at the top of the gift page , they are Easter trees. The 14 new items in the store are new Easter decorations.

JuneRedding
Mar 23 2013, 05:59 AM
Thank you guys for a great update :) Still waiting for a quicker way to put animals from store and trains into their buildings like you can from your gift box, but am sure it will come ;) xx

StoneFace
Mar 23 2013, 06:24 AM
I had this problem with the error message a couple of days ago....did memcache, then cleared all from flash player, browser cache, download etc, closed browser..re-opened it and was able to continue minus the error message...to buy farm 18, you need to make farm 17 your default farm...

Did all the above..... error message box still pops up.

My actual farms had no problem... just the feeder. Good thing I don't really need that land space right now.

Thanks for the input and I will do it all again.... perhaps the third time will be the charm.

ImajeanB
Mar 23 2013, 09:06 AM
hey... that was cool....

Farm #18, and.... it can be expanded to the 32x32 right away.... no temporary stuff now and shifting and moving later when expansions are added, like before.

cool

:cool:

I so agree! I do appreciate all the time saving upgrades the Slashkey DEVS has provided us with! I cannot imagine not having all the great tools and just want to thank them so much!!!

sillybug1
Mar 23 2013, 09:27 AM
Bought the new Turbo Tools yesterday, used them, now today I'm getting a message saying I don't have either tool and need to purchase em, sent a letter to support, I need the 100FC back so I can re-purchase. I truly truly wish the developers would busy themselves testing testing and re testing the updates so we don't have to go through these glitches with 'every' single update. Waiting for an update without glitches would be well worth the wait! After all, we do have to PAY for this stuff!

Thanks,
silly

ImajeanB
Mar 23 2013, 10:10 AM
I am not having any problems with the two new turbo items or the sprinkler. Sometimes I feel it is the person's ISP giving them problems by being too slow or something. Thanks for all the new good things!

JennyEubanks
Mar 23 2013, 10:30 AM
Thanks very much for a continued great job.

Reta J
Mar 23 2013, 10:37 AM
Thank you so much for this wonderful update! Love it all and am almost finished expanding farm 18! I thought I was having trouble with the turbo tools too until I actually stopped a second to read the pop up LOL All it was for was to confirm that I wanted to fill the services .... See what I get for not reading the message, but hey my computer is all cleaned out now hehehe

Farmer Marcy
Mar 23 2013, 01:08 PM
After we got the last update, I started getting NAN XP when I work some of my facilities. Is this normal? Thanks!

horsepocky
Mar 23 2013, 01:25 PM
Could we get a confirmation box for the mini games, I don't play them but if your are trying to move the farm around, and get to close to the games, it takes you there even if you didn't intend to and if you are working for some one it takes you off their farm !! and I have done that when I try to use the star function to move the farm around on the screen. just a suggestion, it would really be helpful, thank you

TartanLady
Mar 23 2013, 02:04 PM
mostly a great update bit disappointing that we will only be getting 25 new levels though wonder why they are done in such little amounts am sure lots will reach that top level with the xp they already have or am I missing something ? rest is great though

maggiel29
Mar 23 2013, 02:29 PM
After we got the last update, I started getting NAN XP when I work some of my facilities. Is this normal? Thanks!

its a programming blip - means "not a number" they have put the decimal point in the wrong place maybe - incidently I am not really that clever :D - got it from an expert friend!

MANHCTFL
Mar 23 2013, 02:35 PM
I have 5 fish farming plants which provide me with lots of bait...All of a sudden, all of my bait is gone!!! It shows 0 in storage, which is crazy, because I had tens of thousands of both fresh & sea water bait. Is this a known glitch?

thebrat01
Mar 23 2013, 03:12 PM
wish more items were with coins not fc!!!

1fritz
Mar 23 2013, 04:13 PM
Just wanted to thank Raul and the Devs for another great update.

Also the Mods deserve a big thank you for patient with us players.

I love Farm 18 and the fact it can be expanded to 32x32 right away. The Easter decorations also great. The new facilities are cool, always like being able to produce something different.

Then there are the 25 new levels coming soon, very nice.

Only thing I'm not sure about are the turbo tools for Service Facilities :confused:. Just seems to me that turbo tools for the factories should have come first. Just my opinion.

Again thanks for all you folks have done to keep Farmtown fresh and updated.

Superb job over all.

Fritz :D

kazzaqld
Mar 23 2013, 05:11 PM

I am seeing this too - makes me nervous about working my facilities in case I miss something. :eek: Do we know if this has been reported to the devs please? :)

earlgray
Mar 23 2013, 05:39 PM
I really like the Easter tree. I wish you'd make the same thing available without the hanging baskets of eggs so we could use it the rest of the year. I prefer it to the older cherry blossom tree.

Nazza
Mar 23 2013, 05:55 PM
My Store all button hasn't worked since this update - another friend has the the same problem....

Taz D
Mar 23 2013, 06:02 PM
My Store all button hasn't worked since this update - another friend has the the same problem....
Do you have fuel? It does require fuel for those tools to work.

SunnyD
Mar 23 2013, 06:05 PM
I am also getting that NAN error.. here it is... I get it when i load most of my facilities it is getting more often and more often as the day gets longer...

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=40938

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=40934

marymarcel
Mar 23 2013, 06:09 PM
This afternoon I have reported this issue in the official thread for Facilities

Hi! something strange happened some minutes ago while I was working a neighbour service facilities. I always do some facilities and the others are worked by the Mayor. While I was working I noticed that if for example there were 8 items to work I only was given 7 xp., so I did all the clean up and then returned to the facilities. It was the same, I was always given 1xp less than the items to be worked. Is this a glitch? Here some pictures about this, thank you!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/601457_10200253513052508_741738946_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531466_10200253515052558_1286772032_n.jpg

Nazza
Mar 23 2013, 07:34 PM
Do you have fuel? It does require fuel for those tools to work.

Yes - I have millions in fuel - it just stopped working since this new update came in

it is frustrating as I am also one of those players over the 4 billion xp mark so am not getting xp's at the moment.

1fritz
Mar 23 2013, 08:26 PM
I really like the Easter tree. I wish you'd make the same thing available without the hanging baskets of eggs so we could use it the rest of the year. I prefer it to the older cherry blossom tree.

I agree... There are a lot of holiday decorations that would be great year round decorations. The Christmas bridge for one.

And yes I have posted several time in suggestions about this.

Tony D
Mar 23 2013, 08:41 PM
Hi, just letting everyone know that we have advised the developers about the XP issue and getting the 'NaN' message.

bluskyy
Mar 23 2013, 09:05 PM
When I load my facilities there is a msg that says NaN...what does that mean?

Tony D
Mar 23 2013, 09:38 PM
When I load my facilities there is a msg that says NaN...what does that mean?Hi, it appears to be a glitch with the new release , the developers have been notified

tengunn
Mar 24 2013, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the great update.

I have been waiting for the separate hire for the trees and flowers. I am hoping it will make it easier to get all the work done.

Turbo tools are fantastic for the services. I am sure there will be turbo tools for the others in future releases.

Always enjoy the new facilities.

Farm 18 is great too. I have not expanded my farms larger than 30x30. They started lagging when I got to 30x30 and I am afraid that it will get worse if I go to 32x32. What have others experienced?

Keep up the good work. I never get tired of my farming.

Farming since June 2009

Taz D
Mar 24 2013, 01:50 AM
Yes - I have millions in fuel - it just stopped working since this new update came in

it is frustrating as I am also one of those players over the 4 billion xp mark so am not getting xp's at the moment.
What happens when you click on it?
Just to make sure you are aware that the Cash out and Store all buttons were moved to the left side and the Load All and greyed out Start All buttons are now on the right?

Lance75231
Mar 24 2013, 02:15 AM
thanks for the updates

marymarcel
Mar 24 2013, 07:16 AM
Hi, just letting everyone know that we have advised the developers about the XP issue and getting the 'NaN' message.

Thank you so much Tony!:)

frmrfbi
Mar 24 2013, 07:46 AM
These fixes are great. However, I want to know why I don't have follow avatar and wait for each plow/plant options on my preferences. My avatar is doing crazy things and I can't plow/plant but one field at a time and she has to be there. It's driving me crazy. Also, when I'm harvesting flowers sometimes she just stands there and doesn't do anything. Help
frmrfbi

dianedrayson
Mar 24 2013, 12:48 PM
I've been away for 4 days so had to water my flowers. Although the message said they were ready to harvest, the picture didn't show up as ready, and I could not harvest them until I reloaded farm. It seems sprinkler glitch is not quite fixed.

Taz D
Mar 24 2013, 01:04 PM
I've been away for 4 days so had to water my flowers. Although the message said they were ready to harvest, the picture didn't show up as ready, and I could not harvest them until I reloaded farm. It seems sprinkler glitch is not quite fixed.
The flower glitch has not been fixed. The sprinkler glitch they fixed was for the overlapping of the 2 sprinklers in the extended toolbox.

Tygered
Mar 24 2013, 02:04 PM
Thank you so much, especially for the tip number 8 fix.

dianesaffron
Mar 24 2013, 02:15 PM
great updates. can you make it easier to plant flowers? one at a time is so slow

StoneFace
Mar 24 2013, 03:04 PM
great updates. can you make it easier to plant flowers? one at a time is so slow

the flowers that are gifted come in rows of 5 for each gift... unfortunately, all the other flowers are planted like trees... one at a time

sparky2006
Mar 24 2013, 03:21 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Mar 22nd, 21:10PM EST.

Hi There,

Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar

Punch Bowl
Multiflowers Bouquet
Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar
Pear Slices
Yellowtail Sushi
Garden Salad
Sesame Chicken
Grilled Steak
Bacon Wrapped Trout
Almond Crusted Chicken
Surf and Turf

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Mar 22nd, 21:10PM EST:

- Sprinklers are now back in the Extended Toolbox.

- The custom ordering sorting option in facility manager will be released on the next release. This was causing some users to get X025 errors when opening Facility Manager, this should be fixed now.

- We rearranged the buttons on the top of the facility manager so you can go from left to right, first Store everything done and then Load All (and Start All) so they can use the products recently Stored in storage.

Known Issues related to this Release:

- None
Great update! When will we be getting new levels? And when will the Turbo tools be able to be used for the Production Facilities? will we have to buy more tools for those? Thanks devs....have a great week!

sparky2006
Mar 24 2013, 03:28 PM
great job guys...but can you tell us when the next level up will be, when the production facilities will be able to be started with the turbo tools and if new tools will be needed for that also. 50 FC is a lot to pay for these don't you think?
thanks for the updates Raul!

Nazza
Mar 24 2013, 03:45 PM
What happens when you click on it?
Just to make sure you are aware that the Cash out and Store all buttons were moved to the left side and the Load All and greyed out Start All buttons are now on the right?

Yes - I know which ones they are - but as of this morning it is working :-) very slowly but working. It was giving me a x025 and i would have to refresh as it wouldn't save. Even if I left it for an hour and came back. But it is working now. Thanks.

Now just to give me back my xp points and I will be happy.