PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools

Rob T
Feb 24 2013, 03:02 PM
Flower Freezer-Unfreezer tool is not available to use yet.

This thread is for reporting problems concerning flowers, watering flowers, the mobile sprinkler, flower freezer and the flower harvester.
Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide:
Chapter 11 - Flowers (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314870) Everything you need to know about flowers and watering is included here.
What is the flower harvester? (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5153542#post5153542) will tell you about the available tools to harvest flowers.
What is the Flower Freezer - Unfreezer Tool? (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6207682#post6207682) will tell you how that tool works.

Important Things to Remember:

1. To use the flower harvester or the sprinkler on any farms but your own, the tool needs to be placed in your storage. Once at the farm you are going to be working on, click on the tool's icon located in the toolbox and then click on the farm. Note: To harvest someones flowers you will need to be first sent a hire request or be their Super Neighbour with permission to harvest flowers..

2. Flowers can only be watered once a day. When you water your own flowers, coins will be deducted from your total. When you water your neighbor's flowers, coins will be added. It is not possible to water someone's flowers if they are not your neighbor.

3. If you choose to place a flower in storage, that flower will be set back to zero growth.

4. You can not harvest flowers that are frozen or have become wilted. To un-wilt a flower, simply water it.

NOTE: Suggestions for flowers, please post your idea in Crops, Fruits and Plants (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634686)

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Tractor Man
Jan 24 2021, 04:40 AM
Just a bug I think but when harvesting flowers with 400x400 harvester it is leaving flowers behind and you have to click them again, sometimes two or three times. This is happening on all my farms with flowers.

Just thought you would like to know in case you didn't already.

Tiger
Jan 24 2021, 05:53 AM
Just a bug I think but when harvesting flowers with 400x400 harvester it is leaving flowers behind and you have to click them again, sometimes two or three times. This is happening on all my farms with flowers.

Just thought you would like to know in case you didn't already.

Hi Tractor Man,

Are any of the flowers layered? Meaning flowers in exactly the same spot as another flower? Those you would have to click more than once to get the other layers. This can be caused by deliberate layering or unintentional layering. There's no easy way to check for unintentional layering at this time, a clue would be that it's only missing getting a few scattered flowers rather than a large amount of flowers per click.

I've tested the 400x400 flower harvester on both layered and non layered flowers and it is performing correctly for me.

When you are next able to harvest flowers, please check if another size tool has the same problem.

Tractor Man
Jan 26 2021, 03:58 AM
Thanks Tiger, I did not have the problem with the flash version when harvesting flowers but I will check your suggestion as soon as I can, I will move the flowers left over to storage and then I can see if they were layered and will post back here the results for you and anyone else it may help. Funny thing is I do not know how to layer so if that is the problem I did not know I did it.

Tractor Man

LisaScobee
Feb 06 2021, 11:09 PM
does the purple sprinkler irrigate everything??

Taz D
Feb 06 2021, 11:17 PM
does the purple sprinkler irrigate everything??
Hi LisaScobee,
Yes it does. You can find all the information on the sprinklers in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

Tractor Man
Feb 11 2021, 06:34 AM
Hi Tiger, it appears I do have lots of flowers on various farms that are layered, hopefully in the future there will be an easy way to find them, not easy at all right now.
I have never layered so I do not know how I managed this, is there any information about this anywhere as I would like to make sure I do not do it again.
Thanks.

Tractor Man

Tiger
Feb 11 2021, 07:52 AM
Hi Tiger, it appears I do have lots of flowers on various farms that are layered, hopefully in the future there will be an easy way to find them, not easy at all right now.
I have never layered so I do not know how I managed this, is there any information about this anywhere as I would like to make sure I do not do it again.
Thanks.

Tractor Man

Hi Tractor Man,

Accidental layering has been known to happen when more than one worker is working or designing the same farm, or when someone has more than one tab open with the game loaded in it and does something that can cause it.
I'm afraid I can be specific about any steps that would cause it as we're not permitted to post them or allowed them to be posted due to the problems layering/overlapping crops etc can cause. I can see that you know to overlap crops so you may be aware of more than one method on how to layer something. We know that not all methods of layering are working at the moment.

When it's only a few things layered rather than a lot of them, pinning down the actual cause can be impossible to find especially when you can't see immediately what has happened so may not notice until you revisit the farm, or as in your case with the flowers, it didn't show up until you tried to harvest the flowers.

What you can do depends on how many flowers are layered and what space you have on that farm or what storage space you have available to use.

The first thing would be to run memcahe to clear any stray data from your farm that may be causing a problem. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
You might also want to go a step further and also clear your browser caches, close the browser for a few minutes then reopen it. If you choose to do that as well, you may find first load slower as the game has to get all the graphics for what is on your farms again.

If it's only a few flowers, harvest the flowers once, don't click more than once in the same spot, the ones that didn't harvest are usually the layered ones.
Now if you have space on your farm to to it, what you can do is move the flower not harvested to another spot, then refresh the farm and see if another one is in that spot showing either harvested or ready to harvest. If the one showing in the original spot is harvested then that's the original layer, so you can get rid of the one you moved.

If there are a considerable amount of layered flowers, then the easiest thing to do is to delete them all, reload the game and get rid of any more that show up, repeat that until you are back to ground cover, then plant them again.

If you have space in storage, you can certainly store them rather than sell them.

If after trying those you are unable to get rid of the layered flowers come back and let us know which farm has the problem and we will go take a look and see what else we can offer you to resolve it.

Tractor Man
Feb 12 2021, 06:06 AM
Thanks Tiger, if I have crops over layered not sure how I managed that. Very strange but I just harvested all my flowers and the extra ones have disappeared, did not have to click twice. If they show up again I will move them as you suggest. Many thanks for your help.
Is there any news yet on when we can play FT on gameroom again?

Thanks again

Tractor Man

Tiger
Feb 12 2021, 06:48 AM
Thanks Tiger, if I have crops over layered not sure how I managed that. Very strange but I just harvested all my flowers and the extra ones have disappeared, did not have to click twice. If they show up again I will move them as you suggest. Many thanks for your help.
Is there any news yet on when we can play FT on gameroom again?

Thanks again

Tractor Man

Hi Tractor Man,

Glad to hear your flowers are behaving again, thanks for coming back to let us know. If it happens again, try to remember what you were doing prior to it happening and then without harvesting them again, refresh that farm and see if it corrects them. If it doesn't correct them come back an let us know please.

I'm sorry but the last news we heard about Facebook have announced that they will be closing Facebook Gameroom entirely on June 30,2021 due to the end of support for flash. If you are not able to play FT on it now then I don't think that it's going to change in the few months that are left before they close it.

Tractor Man
Feb 21 2021, 02:42 AM
Well Tiger, the mystery deepens. I harvested my flowers and the extra ones showed up again, so I moved the extra ones to storage and the field showed flowers underneath them. I refreshed the farm and now the field shows holes where I removed the "extra" ones. I went to storage to put the flowers back but storage would only let me sell them, not use them. Strange! maybe the use feature is not available yet.

Tiger
Feb 21 2021, 05:11 AM
Well Tiger, the mystery deepens. I harvested my flowers and the extra ones showed up again, so I moved the extra ones to storage and the field showed flowers underneath them. I refreshed the farm and now the field shows holes where I removed the "extra" ones. I went to storage to put the flowers back but storage would only let me sell them, not use them. Strange! maybe the use feature is not available yet.

Hi Tractor Man,

When we last spoke about this is, I asked you to refresh the farm first after harvesting, to see if the harvested flowers corrected and if they did not to come back and let us know. We could have taken a look at what was showing up to see if we were seeing the same as you or if it was just a temporary display issue.

Did you refresh the farm first, or did you just store the ones that were not harvested? It's sounding like you did the opposite, stored them, then refreshed the farm.

Once you did that did you reload the game and go back to that farm?

If this is your farm called Shire Farm then it does look like have some problems with the flowers on that farm which would prevent you placing a flower down if all you can see is an empty spot where you took the flower from to store it.

I've done some clearing for you, please reload your game then go to the farm that you are having problem with and see what's happening with the flowers there now. If there is still a problem, don't do anything to that farm, come back and let us know which farm it is so we can be sure we're looking at the correct farm and can go see what we are seeing, when we visit it, in case it's different to what you are seeing.

Tractor Man
Feb 22 2021, 06:34 AM
Thanks, will do. The other farm with the same issue is Flower power farm, farm 43 on my game. I will harvest next time and then refresh as you say and let you know. Looks like I did not follow your instructions, sorry about that.

Tiger
Feb 22 2021, 08:34 AM
Thanks, will do. The other farm with the same issue is Flower power farm, farm 43 on my game. I will harvest next time and then refresh as you say and let you know. Looks like I did not follow your instructions, sorry about that.

Hi Tractor Man,

OK, thanks for coming back to let us know.

If you see this soon, can you go to Farm 43 please and see if you're seeing the same thing I am for your pink zinnias. I can see 4 of them are not at the same growth time as the rest of the flowers on that farm. At the moment those 4 are easy to spot as 4 of them are at 17.5 hours so are showing a different graphic to the ones just harvested, they are taller and showing partial pink petals.

If you can, try not to harvest those 4 flowers until all the rest of the flowers on that farm until are also ready to harvest. Then harvest them, and see if any show back up.

If they do try refreshing that farm and see if they correct or still show as ready to harvest.

murielkf
Feb 22 2021, 05:09 PM
When I click on it, it sends me to the store to buy one.:mad:

Taz D
Feb 22 2021, 05:14 PM
When I click on it, it sends me to the store to buy one.:mad:
Hi Murielkf,
Please put your tools in your storage. The toolbox and store will not recognize them for you to use if they are on a farm.

Tractor Man
Feb 23 2021, 04:02 AM
Hi Tiger,

you are correct on Farm 43, I see the flowers. Will let the others grow to harvest and see what happens when I harvest them. I just harvested the flowers on another farm and I did see some that did not harvest, I refreshed the farm and they were gone so I guess it's a bug somewhere. Of course the flowers I had sent to storage have left holes in the field so I will put them back when storage is fixed and we have the use button available, right now all you can do is sell them. Thanks for all your help with my problems.

Tractor Man

Tiger
Feb 23 2021, 06:45 AM
Hi Tiger,

you are correct on Farm 43, I see the flowers. Will let the others grow to harvest and see what happens when I harvest them. I just harvested the flowers on another farm and I did see some that did not harvest, I refreshed the farm and they were gone so I guess it's a bug somewhere. Of course the flowers I had sent to storage have left holes in the field so I will put them back when storage is fixed and we have the use button available, right now all you can do is sell them. Thanks for all your help with my problems.

Tractor Man

Hi Tractor Man,

Thanks for confirming that the flowers corrected on refresh.
As you have a display issue with the flowers, have you noticed any other display issues with anything else you do on your farms?

What is it that you can't get out of storage?
When you mentioned that you were unable to put flowers back out on a farm after storing them, I did test doing that and was able to do it fine. Are you not able to get anything out of storage or is it a specific item?

What I would like you to do is try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Then clear your browser caches/history of your browser, that will then clear the game graphics. When you next load the game, it will load slower until it's got a fresh lot of graphics for the game. The the next loads after that should go back to normal speed for you.

See if that helps with your flowers showing ready to harvest after harvesting them, and then please also check your issue with getting an item out of storage.

If you are still not able to get something out of storage, please describe exactly what you are trying to get out of Item storage and put on which farm and at what point it does not work for you.

Tractor Man
Feb 24 2021, 05:32 AM
Hi Tiger,

thanks again for your continuing help. I refreshed everything as you said, now we wait and see. Getting things out of storage, no problem, it was my fault not paying attention.
Before the refresh I harvested farm 43, there were big blocks of unharvested flowers left, I refreshed and they were still there so I harvested them. Perhaps next time that farm is ready to harvest I should leave it alone and let you know, I assume you can work on my farm, and see the problem for yourself. I do have the same problem with crops on one or two of my farms, small blocks of 8 or 10 do not harvest the first time, I will check though and see if they may be layered and I do not know it.

Tractor Man

Tiger
Feb 24 2021, 06:24 AM
Hi Tiger,

thanks again for your continuing help. I refreshed everything as you said, now we wait and see. Getting things out of storage, no problem, it was my fault not paying attention.
Before the refresh I harvested farm 43, there were big blocks of unharvested flowers left, I refreshed and they were still there so I harvested them. Perhaps next time that farm is ready to harvest I should leave it alone and let you know, I assume you can work on my farm, and see the problem for yourself. I do have the same problem with crops on one or two of my farms, small blocks of 8 or 10 do not harvest the first time, I will check though and see if they may be layered and I do not know it.

Tractor Man

Hi Tractor Man,

Glad to hear your storage issue is resolved.

No we do not go work anyone's farms, we would need to be hired to work a farm and that's not possible at the moment.

Each time you see something that doesn't harvest first time, mouseover the crop/flower that hasn't cleared and see if it's saying that it's ready to harvest or if it's showing a time until ready. It's not always easy to spot when something isn't quite ready to harvest depending on the graphic for that item at a particular stage of growth so mouse over it to get the display information for it to verify that it is fully grown. If the remaining items show ready to harvest, refresh the farm and see if they correct, if they do not, then we need to take a look at that farm before you do anything else to it.

If you are continually getting the problem of them only correcting when refreshing, then the other ways to test the issues would be if you had another computer, or perhaps try another browser to see if you get the same problems there. If you have one that communicates well with you, you could ask a super neighbor to try working that farm to see if the same thing happens to them when they work that farm. If they also see some not clearing, then you go to that farm and see if you can see what they are describing to you as not cleared and see if it's the exact same items in the same positions on that farm.

Tractor Man
Feb 25 2021, 03:21 AM
Thanks again Tiger,

will pay close attention and see what happens. Today everything harvested as normal, I only plant crops on each farm that are ready to harvest at the same time so it was not a case of something not being ready. I think clearing all settings may have fixed the problem.

Tractor Man

cottond
Apr 16 2021, 05:39 AM
When I try to water, it says plant cant be watered but once a day, but does not water. It worked fine yesterday.

marymarcel
Apr 16 2021, 08:35 AM
When I try to water, it says plant cant be watered but once a day, but does not water. It worked fine yesterday.

Hi cottond :)

I moved your post to the thread about Flowers and Sprinklers.

Please open your tools box and hover your mouse on the brown sprinkler, if your flowers for that farm cant be watered yet, then you will see how much time you have to wait to water the flowers again.

cottond
Apr 16 2021, 12:43 PM
Thank you for the help.

sassy cat
Apr 20 2021, 11:51 AM
My SN can't water my flowers with my flower sprinkler. everyone else can but she can't. Does she have to be at a certain level?. I have it marked that she can. She says that it has always been grayed out. Thank you for your help.

Taz D
Apr 20 2021, 12:02 PM
My SN can't water my flowers with my flower sprinkler. everyone else can but she can't. Does she have to be at a certain level?. I have it marked that she can. She says that it has always been grayed out. Thank you for your help.
Hi Sassy cat,
If she can do other things as SN then no her level wouldn't make any difference. Can she see the water can? Make sure she is looking at the right sprinkler. The flower freezer is at the bottom above the can and then the flower sprinkler and above that is whatever other sprinkler you have.
Is this a quest farm? She would not be able to water on a quest farm.

Donna Henderson
Apr 21 2021, 03:31 PM
I must confess I cannot find the method to post a new thread!! So, I'm tagging my question onto this one. The second confession, I have no clue where to find answers/responses to any of my previous posts. Directions, please???
My Flower tool for freezing and unfreezing flowers remains grayed out in my tools. I do own the tool. When I go to the store it shows a duplicate when I attempt to purchase. Is this tool unavailable for use? If it has been described as not yet available in any of the forum updates, I have missed it.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson

marymarcel
Apr 21 2021, 03:45 PM
I must confess I cannot find the method to post a new thread!! So, I'm tagging my question onto this one. The second confession, I have no clue where to find answers/responses to any of my previous posts. Directions, please???
My Flower tool for freezing and unfreezing flowers remains grayed out in my tools. I do own the tool. When I go to the store it shows a duplicate when I attempt to purchase. Is this tool unavailable for use? If it has been described as not yet available in any of the forum updates, I have missed it.
Thank you.
Donna Henderson

Hi Donna Henderson :)

If you have a question or problem, then it is always better to look for an official thread about it and then post there instead of opening a new thread. You did the correct thing. :)

The Flower freezer/unfreezer tool has not been added back to the game yet, that is why you see it greyed out in your tool box.

If you want to check the updates about Migration, please go to the following link, if you scroll down the page you will find a Quick list to help you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

To find your own posts and the possible responses, please follow the instructions given in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

hillbillydevia
Apr 23 2021, 01:21 AM
why is it not letting me water my flowers, it either says they can be only watered once a day or nothing at all

Tiger
Apr 23 2021, 05:22 AM
why is it not letting me water my flowers, it either says they can be only watered once a day or nothing at all

Hi hillbillydevia,

What tool are you using to water your flowers?

If it's the watering can please look in the FT console under your game screen and see if any error shows up when you try to use it. If yuou are seeing one please let us know what it is and also supply your USER ID which is n the message above your game screen.

I have found a problem with the watering can so have let the developers know about it and will copy your post to the relevant closed thread where they want to see it.

In the meantime if you don't own a mobile sprinkler and have any friends that own one, they can water your flowers for you and if none are free, you may find someone at market that has one will help you out as well.

goldendreamer
May 16 2021, 01:30 AM
My flowers are ready and I can't harvest them. I have tried 3 browesrs, reloaded the Mimi cache nothing happens. I can work on other farms but not that one.508155642

Tiger
May 16 2021, 04:37 AM
My flowers are ready and I can't harvest them. I have tried 3 browesrs, reloaded the Mimi cache nothing happens. I can work on other farms but not that one.508155642

Hi goldendreamer,

I have moved you post to the thread about the flowers and tools for working and watering those.

Are you still having problems with that farm, those flowers look like they were harvested not long ago. They show 3.2 days until fully grown.

Do you mean that you cleared memcache? It doesn't look like you have run that today. In case the link you used isn't working, to run memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window and that's it done.

Unicorns1972
May 22 2021, 01:19 AM
I thought this was quite weird. This was the other day.
I was moving my flowers on my farm since I had expanded it a little.
I got some moved to where I want them for now, but when I tried to move others, invisible versions of previously moved flowers showed up (and became visible when I placed them). I had a hard time moving some of the flowers I could see. :confused:
I eventually got all my flowers moved to where I wanted them, but when I moved my mouse over the area that the invisible flowers were coming from, the names of those flowers were still showing up.
Checking the area today, the invisible flowers were not there when I rolled the mouse over the area they came from, and the extras that came from them are now gone.
I'm not complaining that they're gone or that they showed up in the first place, it was just a little frustrating that it happened and that the seeming glitch was hindering my efforts of moving the flowers I started out with.

Thank you,
Michelle
USER ID number ( 100000381377743 )

Tiger
May 22 2021, 05:19 AM
I thought this was quite weird. This was the other day.
I was moving my flowers on my farm since I had expanded it a little.
I got some moved to where I want them for now, but when I tried to move others, invisible versions of previously moved flowers showed up (and became visible when I placed them). I had a hard time moving some of the flowers I could see. :confused:
I eventually got all my flowers moved to where I wanted them, but when I moved my mouse over the area that the invisible flowers were coming from, the names of those flowers were still showing up.
Checking the area today, the invisible flowers were not there when I rolled the mouse over the area they came from, and the extras that came from them are now gone.
I'm not complaining that they're gone or that they showed up in the first place, it was just a little frustrating that it happened and that the seeming glitch was hindering my efforts of moving the flowers I started out with.

Thank you,
Michelle
USER ID number ( 100000381377743 )

Hi Unicorns1972,

I'm not getting any duplicated flowers or invisible flowers when I move them to an expansion either one by one or with a transplanter tool.

Did you move them to the expansion or just to a different spot on that farm?
When you ran into problems did you try try refreshing the farm to see if the display corrected or try reloading the game to see if it corrected?
Was it a particular flower that did this or several different ones?

Please describe the exact method you used to move the flowers and which tools and size of tool you used to move them if you used a transplanter to move them.

As you are having a problem with the display of the flowers when you move them please do the following if you have not already done so:

Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

Unicorns1972
May 22 2021, 10:45 AM
Hi Unicorns1972,

I'm not getting any duplicated flowers or invisible flowers when I move them to an expansion either one by one or with a transplanter tool. I don't have a transplanter.

Did you move them to the expansion or just to a different spot on that farm?
When you ran into problems did you try try refreshing the farm to see if the display corrected or try reloading the game to see if it corrected?
Was it a particular flower that did this or several different ones?

Please describe the exact method you used to move the flowers and which tools and size of tool you used to move them if you used a transplanter to move them.

As you are having a problem with the display of the flowers when you move them please do the following if you have not already done so:

Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.
I was just using the edit tool to move them one by one on my farm. I don't know how to use the transplanter tool. It was multiple different types of flowers.
When I came back to the game last night, the extra flowers that had appeared were gone, and there were no invisible flower names showing up under my mouse icon. So, it looks like it corrected itself in the meantime.
My meaning of expansion was that I made my farm area a bit bigger. I only have the one farm.

Tiger
May 22 2021, 11:32 AM
I was just using the edit tool to move them one by one on my farm. I don't know how to use the transplanter tool. It was multiple different types of flowers.
When I came back to the game last night, the extra flowers that had appeared were gone, and there were no invisible flower names showing up under my mouse icon. So, it looks like it corrected itself in the meantime.
My meaning of expansion was that I made my farm area a bit bigger. I only have the one farm.

Hi Unicorns1972,

Ok I did try that, sounds like it may have been an odd issue that may not come back again. If it happens again, stop what you are doing when it starts playing up and reload the game and see if the display corrects then continue and see if it happens again, if it does do come back and let us know please.

tmlbluedove
Jul 01 2021, 01:50 PM
How do we stop neighbor and/ or anyone from irrigating our farms, i don't mind them watering my flowers but they always irrigate at the wrong time, which messes me up

Taz D
Jul 01 2021, 02:08 PM
How do we stop neighbor and/ or anyone from irrigating our farms, i don't mind them watering my flowers but they always irrigate at the wrong time, which messes me up
Hi tmlbluedove,
Only super neighbors can do the irrigating. Normal neighbors/friends/visitors to your farms can only water flowers.

If that is happening from one of your super neighbors then the only thing you can do is talk to them or remove them as a super neighbor.

tmlbluedove
Jul 01 2021, 02:39 PM
besides taking them off sn, is there any other away to keep them from doing the irrigation

Taz D
Jul 01 2021, 02:42 PM
besides taking them off sn, is there any other away to keep them from doing the irrigation
Hi tmlbluedove,
You can set the farm to a quest farm or private and then no one besides yourself can irrigate or water those. There isn't a separate setting for the irrigation in the super neighbor settings.

tmlbluedove
Jul 01 2021, 02:56 PM
I'll do that, thank you for your help

Quintahsay
Jul 05 2021, 06:15 PM
In the past week and a half, I've noticed that my flowers are static ... not growing, can't harvest them, can't water them. WTH.

This was a favorite game of mine, but I'm starting to lose patience. I had been able to harvest, sell my crops (although I have NOT had any coins credited) and so on. Now it's just extremely annoying and I'm about ready to shut it down.

My user ID is 1722588900. Please try to fix this or I'll be shutting it down in 7 days. Which is a pity cause I've been playing this for a long time.

Taz D
Jul 05 2021, 06:30 PM
In the past week and a half, I've noticed that my flowers are static ... not growing, can't harvest them, can't water them. WTH.

This was a favorite game of mine, but I'm starting to lose patience. I had been able to harvest, sell my crops (although I have NOT had any coins credited) and so on. Now it's just extremely annoying and I'm about ready to shut it down.

My user ID is 1722588900. Please try to fix this or I'll be shutting it down in 7 days. Which is a pity cause I've been playing this for a long time.
Hi Quintahsay,
I moved your post to the subject thread about flowers since that is the first thing you asked about.

Your flowers all show 11.4 hours until ready. They do take 4 days to grow, but they are growing. If you let the drops (water) go to none then they will show as not growing, but if you water them then they come back to the correct state.
As far as your crop sales, you have only the one farm and not that many crop plots, so you are not selling very many at a time. We do not have a way to check if you only sell them individually. Try checking how many coins you have before you go to the market to sell and then check them after you have sold. I do believe you will see a difference.

sdsickinger
Jul 12 2021, 04:36 PM
I am a S/N for someone that doesn't play very often due to health issues. She has a farm ( #27 ) that shows in the " Farm Stats" that she has 1397 Lotus on that farm when there are not any Flowers on that farm at all. I have moved them all to another farm in hopes of finding the Lotus. But to no avail. I have cleaned MemCache for her.
Hope you can help
Thanks Her User ID number is 100000702123661 the farm effected is #27

Taz D
Jul 12 2021, 04:50 PM
I am a S/N for someone that doesn't play very often due to health issues. She has a farm ( #27 ) that shows in the " Farm Stats" that she has 1397 Lotus on that farm when there are not any Flowers on that farm at all. I have moved them all to another farm in hopes of finding the Lotus. But to no avail. I have cleaned MemCache for her.
Hope you can help
Thanks Her User ID number is 100000702123661 the farm effected is #27
Hi Sdsickinger,
The Farm Stats does not update immediately it can take up to 10 minutes for it to update.

sdsickinger
Jul 12 2021, 04:58 PM
It has been this way for a long time.. I am talking Months..

Taz D
Jul 12 2021, 05:09 PM
It has been this way for a long time.. I am talking Months..
Hi Sdsickinger,
We do not have any way to fix this. Please have them contact Support about this. You can't do it for them as it has to come from them.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

LindaMHS70
Jul 19 2021, 06:51 AM
I am trying to sell zinnias and when I click on the flower it says I will get 90 coins for each and when I click to sell it only gives me 20 coins. These flowers say ready to harvest and it seems like no matter what flower I sell I only get 20 coins no matter how much it says I will receive...

marymarcel
Jul 19 2021, 08:37 AM
I am trying to sell zinnias and when I click on the flower it says I will get 90 coins for each and when I click to sell it only gives me 20 coins. These flowers say ready to harvest and it seems like no matter what flower I sell I only get 20 coins no matter how much it says I will receive...

Hi Linda :)

I moved your post to the thread about flowers.

I guess you are trying to sell flowers from your farm.

I tried with zinnias ready or just growing and the pop up shows 90 coins but when I sold them I only got 20 coins. Same with other flowers.

Thanks for your report, we will let the developers know :)

LindaMHS70
Jul 19 2021, 02:48 PM
Can you please tell me why when I go to sell flowers that asks me if I want to sell a flower for 90 coins I click on sell it only gives me 20 coins...I have found this with any flower no matter how much is says it will give that it actually only gives you 20 coins. Is this the way it is suppose to work?

marymarcel
Jul 19 2021, 02:52 PM
Can you please tell me why when I go to sell flowers that asks me if I want to sell a flower for 90 coins I click on sell it only gives me 20 coins...I have found this with any flower no matter how much is says it will give that it actually only gives you 20 coins. Is this the way it is suppose to work?

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6457378#post6457378

I will move this post to that thread shortly.

Please take a minute to know how to find your own posts and possible answers, instructions in the following thread:

LindaMHS70
Jul 20 2021, 12:32 PM
I have been trying to sell some flowers off my farms for coins and noticed that when I click on flowers like roses, zinnias, gerber daisy it tells me how much they will sell for and when I click to sell it only gives me 20 coins. I also found that flowers like orange lily and pink zinnias and daffodils give me the amount of coins that it says it will. Is there a reason why some will give the amount of coins that it says and some will only give 20 coins instead of the 90 some say they will. Is there any difference if the flowers are ready to harvest or have been harvested and growing? I would like to be able to clear this up so I can clear off my farms.

marymarcel
Jul 20 2021, 02:12 PM
I have been trying to sell some flowers off my farms for coins and noticed that when I click on flowers like roses, zinnias, gerber daisy it tells me how much they will sell for and when I click to sell it only gives me 20 coins. I also found that flowers like orange lily and pink zinnias and daffodils give me the amount of coins that it says it will. Is there a reason why some will give the amount of coins that it says and some will only give 20 coins instead of the 90 some say they will. Is there any difference if the flowers are ready to harvest or have been harvested and growing? I would like to be able to clear this up so I can clear off my farms.

I responded you everytime you posted about this problem. This issue has been sent to the developers to check.

Almost all flowers show the correct selling price in the pop up and those coins are added to your total amount after you sell them from your farms.

Flowers which are only giftable, as glads, or giftable and also available in the store, give you only 20 coins no matter what the pop up is showing up.

missq11111
Aug 07 2021, 03:28 PM
Today a gentleman post on the market place that no one should water another farmers farm. His comment said the following:

Folks just for those who are not aware NEVER water another farmers farms unless asked. It keeps him or her from water the next crop. I make a point of saying this to farmers who do water mine thinking they are helping. THEY ARE NOT SO I WILL NEVER HIRE THEM AGAIN.

My question is ..is this true. I water my neigbhors all the time. and if I work on a farm, i water their. Im I doing something wrong? Is this guy right? If we are not suppose to water, why are we aloud to do it?

Please let me know. My thinking is if I help them, they will get their crops grown faster. Save some time.

Thanks for your answer. :)

Taz D
Aug 07 2021, 03:36 PM
Today a gentleman post on the market place that no one should water another farmers farm. His comment said the following:

Folks just for those who are not aware NEVER water another farmers farms unless asked. It keeps him or her from water the next crop. I make a point of saying this to farmers who do water mine thinking they are helping. THEY ARE NOT SO I WILL NEVER HIRE THEM AGAIN.

My question is ..is this true. I water my neigbhors all the time. and if I work on a farm, i water their. Im I doing something wrong? Is this guy right? If we are not suppose to water, why are we aloud to do it?

Please let me know. My thinking is if I help them, they will get their crops grown faster. Save some time.

Thanks for your answer. :)
Hi Missq,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the sprinklers.

No it is not true. You can only use the tan flower sprinkler or the water can to water the flowers on anyones farms. You can not water/irrigate their crops so you are not helping with speeding up crops. You are only watering the flowers for the drops you see when you hover over them.

You can only irrigate with the larger sprinklers if you are a super neighbor for a neighbor and they own those sprinklers. That is the only ones you need to be careful on and know that you are supposed to irrigate the crops, trees or flowers.

Pam37841
Aug 09 2021, 10:39 AM
My irrigator doesn't work anymore. It says my fields are irrigated but the grow time doesn't decrease. How can I fix this?:confused:

Taz D
Aug 09 2021, 10:59 AM
My irrigator doesn't work anymore. It says my fields are irrigated but the grow time doesn't decrease. How can I fix this?:confused:
Hi Pam,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the sprinklers.
If a crop was already irrigated once it can not be irrigated again.
What crops do you have planted and what crop did you have planted before that? You can only irrigate the crop on a farm once every 20 hours (Farm Town day), so if you if you had irrigated a shorter term crop before what you have planted now then you will still have more time to wait until you can irrigate again.

Karlene
Sep 27 2021, 04:00 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to place new lotus flowers on my farms in the water items. However the game isn't allowing me to. Not sure why not, because I added new lotus flowers into the water items right after I bought the new Hong Kong restaurant and Taste of Hong Kong.

Thanks for your help.

Karlene

marymarcel
Sep 27 2021, 04:04 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to place new lotus flowers on my farms in the water items. However the game isn't allowing me to. Not sure why not, because I added new lotus flowers into the water items right after I bought the new Hong Kong restaurant and Taste of Hong Kong.

Thanks for your help.

Karlene

Hi Karlene :)

Lotus is now used so developers changed them to act as a normal flower. This happened a few days after the Hong Kong restaurant was released. You can still place them over waters with the designer hands, but only in certain areas of the water. You just have to figure out where they will show. It will not be easy.

Karlene
Sep 27 2021, 04:07 PM
Hi Karlene :)

Lotus is now used so developers changed them to act as a normal flower. This happened a few days after the Hong Kong restaurant was released. You can still place them over waters with the designer hands, but only in certain areas of the water. You just have to figure out where they will show. It will not be easy.

Thanks for your response, Mary. :)

marymarcel
Sep 27 2021, 04:15 PM
Thanks for your response, Mary. :)

You are very welcome Karlene :)

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Oct 06 2021, 12:20 AM
I have a neighbour low on coin. I have been watering her flowers with grey sprinkler. She has asked me if it is costing her coin? I am unsure, as I thought if a neighbour waters than it does not take the farm owners coin but need to verify so I can stop if it is using her coin. Thank you

Tiger
Oct 06 2021, 05:04 AM
I have a neighbour low on coin. I have been watering her flowers with grey sprinkler. She has asked me if it is costing her coin? I am unsure, as I thought if a neighbour waters than it does not take the farm owners coin but need to verify so I can stop if it is using her coin. Thank you

Hi rodkay1,

If she watered them herself with that tool she would be charged. As you're watering them for her she does not get charged any coins.

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Oct 06 2021, 08:50 PM
Thank you.. I will let her know

kbirk1950
Nov 02 2021, 07:17 AM
I just bought the Flower freezer. All it says is, use when I click on it. How does it work?

Tiger
Nov 02 2021, 07:26 AM
I just bought the Flower freezer. All it says is, use when I click on it. How does it work?

Hi kbirk1950,

I have moved your post to the thread about flowers and related tools for flowers.

The Flower Freezer- Unfreezer Tool has not been converted to the new version of the game yet, so you can't use it just yet. If you place the tool into your storage it will be temporarily greyed out in your toolbox until the devs have had time to get it fully working and tested, then you will be able to use it.

To give you an idea of how it will work, please click on this link and it will take you the game guide for that tool:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6207682#post6207682

DarleneMac52
Dec 07 2021, 05:27 AM
I can see at the bottom of my farm screen where my SN watered my flowers. Yet when I went to use the purple sprinkler- that had been done 2 - not by her. Cannot see where anyone else did that either. Now some of my crops will not be ready tomorrow. HELP. Thx Darlene 100008362357274

it is so hard to find where to put stuff in the forum. Suggestions are welcome

Tiger
Dec 07 2021, 06:07 AM
I can see at the bottom of my farm screen where my SN watered my flowers. Yet when I went to use the purple sprinkler- that had been done 2 - not by her. Cannot see where anyone else did that either. Now some of my crops will not be ready tomorrow. HELP. Thx Darlene 100008362357274

it is so hard to find where to put stuff in the forum. Suggestions are welcome

Hi DarleneMac52,

I have moved your post the thread about flowers and the mobile sprinklers.

The games activity panel beneath your game screen does not tell you the difference when flowers are just watered or if they were irrigated as well. Irrigation also waters the flowers. It will just say they are watered so there's no way to tell from that section, if someone irrigated by mistake or only watered the flowers.

That area can only display a limited amount of information, so if a lot of people have helped you with other things that are listed there as well, you won't be able to see them all either by just filtering to a specific item as it can only show you ones that could be seen when all of the categories were selected to show.

The only thing you can do now is to check when you can next irrigate and see if you can figure out who may have been on at that time of day when they were irrigated. You do have 3 super neighbours so if you haven't asked all of them if they could have done it, it might be worth doing that.

For help to find your way around the forum and how to find your posts should they need to be moved, here are a couple of links that will take you to information to help you with that:

Where's my post Gone:

How to use the forum:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854

Both of those posts are in the Forum Guide section of the forum should you need them another time.

Carol695
Feb 07 2022, 06:05 PM
Can I buy flowers in bulk and have them set on the farm in bulk?

Taz D
Feb 07 2022, 06:36 PM
Can I buy flowers in bulk and have them set on the farm in bulk?
Hi Carol,
Yes you can with the Multi-Planter tools. You can find information about those in the Game Guide chapter about tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

qrice
Feb 09 2022, 06:41 AM
I can use my watering system for all my neighbour's except one, it makes me use the watering can. Any suggestions why?

Tiger
Feb 09 2022, 07:02 AM
I can use my watering system for all my neighbour's except one, it makes me use the watering can. Any suggestions why?

Hi qrice,

You will not be able to use the mobile sprinkler on farms that are set as Quest or Private farms. If the farm owner wants you to be able to water the flowers on those types of farms using the mobile sprinkler they will need to change the setting on those farms. Some farmers prefer to water the flowers on quest and private farms themselves.

vonalm
Feb 09 2022, 08:53 AM
can i stop my super neighbor from irrigating my quest farm or if necessary all farms?
thanks

Taz D
Feb 09 2022, 09:06 AM
can i stop my super neighbor from irrigating my quest farm or if necessary all farms?
thanks
Hi Vonalm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about sprinklers.
If you have the farm set as a quest or private farm then they can not irrigate it. They can water the flowers but that does not irrigate any crops on the farm.

vonalm
Feb 09 2022, 09:32 AM
thanks Taz :)
i had it marked as "disable SN farming" but not "private which i've done now.

vonalm
Feb 09 2022, 10:39 AM
Taz, i've just heard this from another neighbor.... are you aware or have heard anything like this? thanks
If your settings got messed with during the update its not Larry's fault at all. Yep Marsha here and I know he could not change that Hanni only the game or you could. I have had several complaints this morning and all of them seem to be coming from the update. Hagd!

Taz D
Feb 09 2022, 10:46 AM
Taz, i've just heard this from another neighbor.... are you aware or have heard anything like this? thanks
Hi Vonalm,
It has always been a slim possibility that something in your preferences might change when a release has been done. Usually it is something minor and it may be because you happen to be working on your farms at exactly the time the release is done. It is minor and has never been wide spread because of an update.

mikkepollet
Mar 09 2022, 06:37 AM
Hello,
I recently expanded my farm 3, Now i'm trying to plant flowers on empty grass. Keep getting notice that there are too much layerd items. ???? It's empty grass.
Plse help
Regards Mikke

Tiger
Mar 09 2022, 07:05 AM
Hello,
I recently expanded my farm 3, Now i'm trying to plant flowers on empty grass. Keep getting notice that there are too much layerd items. ???? It's empty grass.
Plse help
Regards Mikke

Hi Mikke,

I have moved your post to the thread about flowers.

Have you ever layered anything on that farm in the past before or have you tried to layer the flowers on that farm today? If you have then that may be what the problem is as there's been too many items in total on the farm.

If nothing is layered on that farm and you have not already done so Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that clears the problem up for you.

AnnaWalls
Mar 20 2022, 11:43 AM
Why is it that the lotus can no longer be planted on waterways? I used to have them all over my rivers, but then they were just gone except for a small handful on one farm. Now I can't put them on my water even with the green hand.

Taz D
Mar 20 2022, 11:48 AM
Why is it that the lotus can no longer be planted on waterways? I used to have them all over my rivers, but then they were just gone except for a small handful on one farm. Now I can't put them on my water even with the green hand.
Hi AnnaWalls,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about flowers to answer you. Please do not post questions about the game in the suggestions section.
That changed when the game migrated to Unity. There is no way for them to be able to program the lotus flower to be on the waters in the new system.

Bowenlea
Jun 18 2022, 05:21 PM
Happening right now - I watered my farms, and when I went to irrigate those I do, it is blocked.
All my farms were supposedly irrigated when I watered them.
BUT - the individual farms, when the mouse pointer is put on the map, only show they have been watered. Same when you check the crops.
I signed out, cleared the cache, re-tried, and even changed browsers.
Yet another glitch ?¿?¿?

Taz D
Jun 18 2022, 05:28 PM
Happening right now - I watered my farms, and when I went to irrigate those I do, it is blocked.
All my farms were supposedly irrigated when I watered them.
BUT - the individual farms, when the mouse pointer is put on the map, only show they have been watered. Same when you check the crops.
I signed out, cleared the cache, re-tried, and even changed browsers.
Yet another glitch ?¿?¿?
Hi Bowenlea,
I moved your post to the thread about the sprinklers.
I just checked your farms and they all show as F,W,I which says they are fertilized, watered and irrigated.

Bowenlea
Jun 18 2022, 05:51 PM
Yep - now it says I irrigated them all.
Not that I would have done that, but I am human.
Thanks for the reply.

Taz D
Jun 18 2022, 06:45 PM
Yep - now it says I irrigated them all.
Not that I would have done that, but I am human.
Thanks for the reply.
Hi Bowenlea,
Either you did it and didn't realize you had, or you have a super neighbor that did it. AS it didn't show at first for you to see I would think it might have been a super neighbor maybe thinking they were watering the flowers.

Aussie Rae
Jun 29 2022, 01:31 AM
this may be in the wrong area to post, I have just had my farms done by a worker, and after I planted, all farms from 3 down to 18 appear to have 18 hrs til I can Irrigate. I had planted a one day crop yesterday and irrigated then so they should be ready to irrigate again. From farm 19 down to farm 44, which were planted at the same time yesterday also, those farms are ready to irrigate now... I did the memcache but nothing changed..will do the clean browser cache, download history etc on my computer now to see if any thing changes and if it does I will come back and edit this post...

Aussie Rae
Jun 29 2022, 02:00 AM
I did a post about the problem I have with farms being Irrigated when I have not irrigated them... I did use the flower waterer and I think it is the problem and has acted as the Purple Irrigator..so I am not going to plant anything on those farms and will see what happens tomorrow...

Tiger
Jun 29 2022, 05:41 AM
this may be in the wrong area to post, I have just had my farms done by a worker, and after I planted, all farms from 3 down to 18 appear to have 18 hrs til I can Irrigate. I had planted a one day crop yesterday and irrigated then so they should be ready to irrigate again. From farm 19 down to farm 44, which were planted at the same time yesterday also, those farms are ready to irrigate now... I did the memcache but nothing changed..will do the clean browser cache, download history etc on my computer now to see if any thing changes and if it does I will come back and edit this post...

I did a post about the problem I have with farms being Irrigated when I have not irrigated them... I did use the flower waterer and I think it is the problem and has acted as the Purple Irrigator..so I am not going to plant anything on those farms and will see what happens tomorrow...

Hi Aussie Rae,

You posted in 2 completely different areas of the forum so I have moved both posts to the same help and support section for flowers which includes the mobile sprinklers.

If you did not irrigate the farms yourself rather than just water the flowers you will need to check with all of your super neighbours to see if any of them could have done it by mistake.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/toolbox/show times toolbox.PNG The Show Times Tool in your tool box is where you will be able to see roughly how long ago both the watering and irrigating was done in the Per Farm section to help you know when water flowers and irrigating was done on each farm.

I have just checked the mobile sprinkler that only waters flowers. It has only watered the flowers and and the time is correct on the sprinkler that only waters flowers and also the one that irrigates farms. The times are also correct in the show times tool and the farm is also showing that it can still be irrigated. At this time I am unable to reproduce your issue.

iwoeb
Jul 07 2022, 05:24 PM
my farm 2 shows that flowers are ready but on the farm, none are ready for 18 hours????

marymarcel
Jul 07 2022, 05:37 PM
my farm 2 shows that flowers are ready but on the farm, none are ready for 18 hours????

Hi iwoeb :)

I moved your post to the thread about Flowers.

When you click in Show Names and then in Show work info, farm 2 is showing flowers ready?
If you do the same, but with the flower harvester in your hands, does farm 2 show flowers ready too?

I visited that farm and as you say they will be ready in about 18 hours.

Please try the following, when they get ready, harvest them and after that clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open.
Then reopen your farm and check if that farm still shows flowers ready.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

iwoeb
Jul 07 2022, 10:24 PM
I opened my farm 2 with the flower harvester and it does show that the flowers are ready, but they are not.

I also noticed that farm 20 shows flowers ready that won't be ready for 1.3 days.

will try what you suggested when the flowers are ready on 2 tomorrow. thanks for your help.

iwoeb
Jul 07 2022, 10:25 PM
sorry meant responding to Mary Marcel (the above message)

iwoeb
Aug 15 2022, 09:16 PM
my farm 33 shows flowers are ready when you check the farm selector, but they still have 7 hours to go. I have had this issue before on another of my farms.

thanks, Ilene Woebbecke (Alice on FT)

Taz D
Aug 15 2022, 09:33 PM
my farm 33 shows flowers are ready when you check the farm selector, but they still have 7 hours to go. I have had this issue before on another of my farms.

thanks, Ilene Woebbecke (Alice on FT)
Hi Ilene,
I moved your post to the thread abouot flowers. I am not sure what is happening with your flowers. The only thing I can think ogf would nbe that your computer date/time are off either when you are checking these or when you last harvested them. The game uses your computers date/time for the play and if that is off then that can through the times in the game off.
Maybe check to make sure that date/time are correct when you enter the game before you start working.

Denise Dianna
Sep 08 2022, 07:57 AM
Now that watering flowers, etc, with the watering can is a goal, other farmers watering my farms needs to be turned off. Can I turned that off or is that something for the developers?

marymarcel
Sep 08 2022, 08:28 AM
Now that watering flowers, etc, with the watering can is a goal, other farmers watering my farms needs to be turned off. Can I turned that off or is that something for the developers?

Hi DeniseDJ :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I checked and your watering can goal is completed.

You can ask your neighbors/friends to not water your flowers.
In my case I have a quest farm set as Private so Im the only one who can water those flowers.

kikie914
Sep 15 2022, 03:29 PM
I'm unable to water any of my farms. Please help. [mod edit: email removed for safety]

Tiger
Sep 15 2022, 03:50 PM
I'm unable to water any of my farms. Please help. [mod edit: email removed for safety]

Hi kikie914,

I have moved your post to the thread about the mobile sprinklers.

Are you still having problems?

Your farms are already showing watered and irrigated.

You can check when flowers on farms can next be watered and when which farms be irrigated by opening your toolbox and clicking on the Show Times tool. Then look in the Per Farm section.

The Show Times tool looks like this:
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/toolbox/show times toolbox.PNG

Sandie May Angel
Sep 18 2022, 03:17 PM
Hi:

Where do I go to get a Water Irrigator that I can water ALL my farms that have the flowers in just one click? I am tired of going from one farm to another to water my flowers. Is there a thing to water all my farms in just one click?

marymarcel
Sep 18 2022, 03:37 PM
Hi:

Where do I go to get a Water Irrigator that I can water ALL my farms that have the flowers in just one click? I am tired of going from one farm to another to water my flowers. Is there a thing to water all my farms in just one click?

Hi Sandie May Angel :)

You need to own all the Mobile sprinkler to be able to water or irrigate all your farms in one click.

Up now you have the brown and red sprinklers.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5153290#post5153290

Sandie May Angel
Sep 18 2022, 04:20 PM
Hi Sandie May Angel :)

You need to own all the Mobile sprinkler to be able to water or irrigate all your farms in one click.

Up now you have the brown and red sprinklers.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5153290#post5153290

Thank you, Marymarcel!!! Wow!!! It seems there are three more to go for me in order to get that! - a long way! :(

marymarcel
Sep 18 2022, 04:40 PM
Thank you, Marymarcel!!! Wow!!! It seems there are three more to go for me in order to get that! - a long way! :(

You are welcome Sandie :)

LindaMHS70
Sep 22 2022, 10:16 AM
Hi, I am trying to water chocolate cosmos on my farm 13 with the watering can and every time I bring the watering can around the flowers they disappear...It says they have 2.9 days until they can be harvested. My SN has not watered any of the flowers until we get this straightened out. This happens on all my farms. My Farmtown is 650472072. I have cleared my memecache several times and restarted the computer. Just can't get any of the the chocolate cosmos watered for the seasonal goal. Any help is appreciated.

Taz D
Sep 22 2022, 10:28 AM
Hi, I am trying to water chocolate cosmos on my farm 13 with the watering can and every time I bring the watering can around the flowers they disappear...It says they have 2.9 days until they can be harvested. My SN has not watered any of the flowers until we get this straightened out. This happens on all my farms. My Farmtown is 650472072. I have cleared my memecache several times and restarted the computer. Just can't get any of the the chocolate cosmos watered for the seasonal goal. Any help is appreciated.
Hi LindaMHS,
Hover over those flowers and see what the drips show. If they are not down at least 2 drops you can not water them yet.

seafever
Oct 13 2022, 10:17 AM
Since the closing and reopening of FT this past week, there has been a slightly changed Flower growth on our farms and in Stores to 4 days. No huge problem for me but maybe for other farmers.

marymarcel
Oct 13 2022, 10:30 AM
Since the closing and reopening of FT this past week, there has been a slightly changed Flower growth on our farms and in Stores to 4 days. No huge problem for me but maybe for other farmers.

Hi seafever :)

I moved your post to the thread about Flowers

Im a little confused, flowers in the store always showed 4 days to be ready.

When you plant them or harvest them, then they show 3.3 days to be ready.

This is the information from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3355570#post3355570

seafever
Oct 13 2022, 11:35 AM
I apologize, Marymarcel, with everything that is going on lately my Farming schedule is all mixed up and must be causing my confusion. Hoping I am the only one causing a disturbance in regard to Flower time of growth.

marymarcel
Oct 13 2022, 12:20 PM
I apologize, Marymarcel, with everything that is going on lately my Farming schedule is all mixed up and must be causing my confusion. Hoping I am the only one causing a disturbance in regard to Flower time of growth.

Hi seafever :)

There is no problem at all. It is always better to ask than to have the doubt. :)

Ravenswing
Oct 14 2022, 12:40 AM
My flowers have been seriously glitched for a day: when trying to hire (and looking at my farm stats), it keeps showing that I have flowers ready to harvest on several farms, but that is not actually the case.

When combined with all the other issues -- a chicken coop that reads "Ready to harvest" and isn't, never mind losing over a week on the Farm Pass timer (needless to say, I'm not going to pay for that again) and the ongoing stony silence from the devs on mitigation for that lost week, this is getting pretty frustrating.

Tiger
Oct 14 2022, 07:45 AM
My flowers have been seriously glitched for a day: when trying to hire (and looking at my farm stats), it keeps showing that I have flowers ready to harvest on several farms, but that is not actually the case.

When combined with all the other issues -- a chicken coop that reads "Ready to harvest" and isn't, never mind losing over a week on the Farm Pass timer (needless to say, I'm not going to pay for that again) and the ongoing stony silence from the devs on mitigation for that lost week, this is getting pretty frustrating.

Hi Ravenswing,

Is the date and time showing on your computer still correct?

Do the flowers that Farm Stats is showing you as ready exist on those farms?
If they do not, or you can not see that the ones it is showing to you are ready to harvest when you view them on those farms, then it's possible that it could have been caused by accidental or intentional layering. Could yourself or anyone you hired to design have altered the flowers on that farm, perhaps moved any, deleted or added any?

For your chicken coop issue, please click on this link to be taken to the correct thread for issues with harvesting animals and post your issue there with more details about where you are seeing that the chicken coop is showing ready to harvest, and which farm it is located on.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594702

Bobrusk
Oct 21 2022, 05:39 AM
I have 11 farms with flowers and crops growing. As of this morning six farms now have corrupt files on them. I have reported this before. I have just about had enough. Fix the problem or I will kiss this program good bye.

Bob Rusk
[mod edit: email removed]
October 21, 2022
6.38 am EST

Tiger
Oct 21 2022, 07:12 AM
I have 11 farms with flowers and crops growing. As of this morning six farms now have corrupt files on them. I have reported this before. I have just about had enough. Fix the problem or I will kiss this program good bye.

Bob Rusk
[mod edit: email removed]
October 21, 2022
6.38 am EST

Hi Bob,

I have removed your email address form your post as it's not a great idea to post it for everyone to see.

You only have one post on the forum, we are not seeing any other posts by you. If this is something you contacted the support team for please continue working with them. If you sent a ticket quite some time ago I suggest that you send a new one in if you would like to work with them.

Corrupted farms are caused by layering. Putting too many items on a farm can cause these problems. Everyone decides for themselves what they are willing to risk by doing it. The more layering you do the greater the risk that something can go wrong. That corruption can happen at any time.

As you have run into problems we certainly don't recommend you try putting any more items on those farms.
All we can suggest is that you reduce the amount of layering on those farms and see if that works better for you.
Ideally to try to correct it you should be removing all the crops and flowers, then reloading and removing any more that might show up until you get back to a farm with nothing on it. Then it would be up to you what you want to do, but we suggest that you don't put quite so much back on it. If you chose to do that then please remember that if you don't have room in storage for the flowers rather than just deleting them, that not every flower can be bought in the store they can only be gifted so you might want to prioritize those to be stored over any that can be bought in the store.

Alexandra_J
Nov 11 2022, 06:01 AM
I'm not sure if this is a issue or what, but I was harvesting someone's farms and I watered after using the brown/grey sprinkler. (I have the purple one so I can do all in one go if I wanted but I like to go though farm to farm) Anyway, I water flowers (and it will come up with no flowers to water which some of them were correct as there was no flowers on the farm, so I go to the next farm and I harvest and water that farm, but out of curiosity as the farms should be greyed out if no flowers (or it's been watered) and the ones that were saying no flowers are getting watered too. Can you check it please?? Thank you!!!!!

Tiger
Nov 11 2022, 07:07 AM
I'm not sure if this is a issue or what, but I was harvesting someone's farms and I watered after using the brown/grey sprinkler. (I have the purple one so I can do all in one go if I wanted but I like to go though farm to farm) Anyway, I water flowers (and it will come up with no flowers to water which some of them were correct as there was no flowers on the farm, so I go to the next farm and I harvest and water that farm, but out of curiosity as the farms should be greyed out if no flowers (or it's been watered) and the ones that were saying no flowers are getting watered too. Can you check it please?? Thank you!!!!!

Hi Alexandra_J,

I have moved your post to the thread for issues with flowers/mobile sprinklers.

Please remember to post issues not related to the new release items in the relevant Help and Support thread.

I've tested the mobile sprinkler that only waters flowers and only watered one farm. It hasn't watered the flowers on other farms.

When I picked up the mobile sprinkler only the farms that could be watered were showing up, it does not only show you farms with flowers on them, it will show you any farm that can be watered.

You would need to check if any of the farms had been previously irrigated before you watered the flowers. Irrigating also waters flowers so even if there were no flowers on a particular farm it would still show that it had been watered as well as irrigated.

Farmerette GiGi
Apr 12 2023, 01:35 PM
Last night all of my fields were planted with a 4 day crop and irrigated with my purple sprinkler. The crops should be ready for harvesting in 2 days, correct? Yet, when I checked earlier it was showing they wouldn't be ready for 2.9 days and now it is showing 2.7 days. The sprinkler is showing that plants can be irrigated in 5 hours, so they were definitely irrigated.

Another question, when a s/n is watering my flowers should she be able to water all fields at once since I own all of the sprinklers? I can do so on other farms even though the only tool they have for watering is the blue can.

Thanks, in advance, for your response.

Taz D
Apr 12 2023, 01:45 PM
Last night all of my fields were planted with a 4 day crop and irrigated with my purple sprinkler. The crops should be ready for harvesting in 2 days, correct? Yet, when I checked earlier it was showing they wouldn't be ready for 2.9 days and now it is showing 2.7 days. The sprinkler is showing that plants can be irrigated in 5 hours, so they were definitely irrigated.

Another question, when a s/n is watering my flowers should she be able to water all fields at once since I own all of the sprinklers? I can do so on other farms even though the only tool they have for watering is the blue can.

Thanks, in advance, for your response.
Hi Farmerette GiGi,
Did you irrigate those farms before or after you planted them? If you did it before then those crops would not have been irrigated. The irrigation will only apply to crops that are growing at the time you irrigate. If you hover your mouse on a crop field it will show you if they were irrigated with an (I). If they don't show the I then they were not irrigated and you will have to wait until the irrigation is allowed again.
For watering the flowers they should be able to water them if you have all farms as long as you do not have farms set as quest or private and you own the flower sprinkler and the purple sprinkler.

Farmerette GiGi
Apr 12 2023, 06:43 PM
Hi Farmerette GiGi,
Did you irrigate those farms before or after you planted them? If you did it before then those crops would not have been irrigated. The irrigation will only apply to crops that are growing at the time you irrigate. If you hover your mouse on a crop field it will show you if they were irrigated with an (I). If they don't show the I then they were not irrigated and you will have to wait until the irrigation is allowed again.
For watering the flowers they should be able to water them if you have all farms as long as you do not have farms set as quest or private and you own the flower sprinkler and the purple sprinkler.

Thanks for your response. They are always irrigated after the crops are planted and the trees and flowers are harvested. Always. They were irrigated after such last night. They are showing they were irrigated as well as still fertilized. Whatever the glitch was it has straightened itself out, I suppose, because they are now showing the correct time. Time remaining is now showing 20.6 hours. :confused:

Regarding her watering the flowers, she has never been able to water all the fields at one time and does them one at a time, which is a hassle. Only one field is private, and that was only set as private a week ago, and I don't do the quest so there are no quest fields. I have all the sprinklers, including the purple one.

Again, thanks for your response.

Taz D
Apr 12 2023, 06:48 PM
Thanks for your response. They are always irrigated after the crops are planted and the trees and flowers are harvested. Always. They were irrigated after such last night. They are showing they were irrigated as well as still fertilized. Whatever the glitch was it has straightened itself out, I suppose, because they are now showing the correct time. Time remaining is now showing 20.6 hours. :confused:

Regarding her watering the flowers, she has never been able to water all the fields at one time and does them one at a time, which is a hassle. Only one field is private, and that was only set as private a week ago, and I don't do the quest so there are no quest fields. I have all the sprinklers, including the purple one.

Again, thanks for your response.
Hi Farmerette GiGi,
The only thing that can cause the times to be incorrect would be your computer date/time being off as the game uses that for all the times in it. Since the times are correct now then your computer time apparently has been reset.

It may be that your neighbor has to own at least the flower sprinkler for your purple sprinkler's all farms to be available. I don't have any way to check this though.

bluehair
Apr 25 2023, 05:10 AM
so on the slashkey.com website it says I do not have the grey sprinker and need to buy it

but when I go to the facebook one I do.

marymarcel
Apr 25 2023, 07:10 AM
so on the slashkey.com website it says I do not have the grey sprinker and need to buy it

but when I go to the facebook one I do.

Hi bluehair :)

I moved your post to the thread about Sprinklers.

When you load the website, are you seeing something different in your yellow tool box, like a spinning green oval and maybe the mailbox to register on the left side of your game screen?
If so, just reload the game and check if you can use the sprinkler.

If that doesnt work, open the Store and check what information is showing up for that sprinkler. It could be Buy, Send or Duplicate. If it says Duplicate then you own it.

If nothing works for you then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

poof3013
May 18 2023, 03:37 PM
Is there a way to fix, when watering with mobile irrigators (all farms), that farmers get the correct number of XP's and coins for the number of farms watered?

Taz D
May 18 2023, 03:56 PM
Is there a way to fix, when watering with mobile irrigators (all farms), that farmers get the correct number of XP's and coins for the number of farms watered?
Hi Poof,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the sprinklers. Please do not post questions in the Suggestions section as they can not be answered there.
What do you mean by fixing the correct XP and coins? There is nothing wrong with what you are getting of those that we know of.
Each time you click to irigate/water regardless of how many farms are selected you get 3XP and 1000 coins.

If you want to make a suggestion to change it to getting 3 XP and 1000 coins per farm watered.irigated then please do not put it in the form of a question. This would be the correct Suggestions thread to put it in:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634722

Farmerette GiGi
May 24 2023, 12:11 PM
Hi Farmerette GiGi, ...
It may be that your neighbor has to own at least the flower sprinkler for your purple sprinkler's all farms to be available. I don't have any way to check this though.

That isn't correct because another s/n who doesn't have anything but the watering can is able to water all of my fields/farms at once, just one click. They can irrigate all of my fields at once, just not water them like that. Even though they don't own anything other than the can, I can water & irrigate all of their fields/farms at once. Again, I have all the sprinklers, including the purple one. They do not have anything other than the watering can.

Anyway ... I'm reporting it to the support team now. Thanks for all of your responses.

Jan Edwards
Jun 09 2023, 07:00 PM
Where is my red sprinkler?

Tiger
Jun 09 2023, 07:27 PM
Where is my red sprinkler?

Hi Jan,

Your red mobile sprinkler is in the Tools section of your Item Storage where it should be kept so the game knows you own it and it can be used on any of your farms.

When you own more than one different mobile sprinkler the toolbox will only show you 2 of them, the one for watering only flowers (brown) and the most upgraded one that you own as that can water flowers and do the jobs of all the previous ones you own.

vonalm
Jun 22 2023, 11:32 AM
i have 2 SNs.... 1 has farms 30 and 31. the other works all the other farms except my quest farm.
the problem is that the SN with most of the farms always irrigates farms 30 & 31 regardless how often i tell him not to.
besides selling my purple mobile sprinkler, is there any other way that he cannot irrigate ALL the farms?

thanks for your help :)

Taz D
Jun 22 2023, 12:00 PM
i have 2 SNs.... 1 has farms 30 and 31. the other works all the other farms except my quest farm.
the problem is that the SN with most of the farms always irrigates farms 30 & 31 regardless how often i tell him not to.
besides selling my purple mobile sprinkler, is there any other way that he cannot irrigate ALL the farms?

thanks for your help :)
Hi Vonalm,
The only way you can do that is to set those 2 farms as quest farms. However that would mean the one you have working those farms will also not be able to irrigate those 2 either. You would be the only one who can do that.

vonalm
Jun 22 2023, 12:03 PM
thanks Taz :(

Larwin
Aug 09 2023, 03:36 AM
I just tried 5 times to water flowers and every time i get the message already watered and its always on a new farm and that farm every time wasnt watered before. this has been a very frustrating experience. twice i had to do because i didnt use watering can.

When you plant flowers there not watered yet right?

Tiger
Aug 09 2023, 06:01 AM
I just tried 5 times to water flowers and every time i get the message already watered and its always on a new farm and that farm every time wasnt watered before. this has been a very frustrating experience. twice i had to do because i didnt use watering can.

When you plant flowers there not watered yet right?

Hi Larwin,

When you plant new flowers bought from the store or if you plant them from what you have in your Item storage the flowers are already fully watered.
If someone had watered the farm in the last 20 hours without you realising that can also prevent you watering them.

However dead flowers can behave differently and require you to refresh the farm to see if they are watered.

For example if you already had dead flowers on a farm and without watering them first you used the multi-planter in duplicate mode to copy the dead flowers and plant them, those would display as dead flowers that are not watered, but when you refresh the farm those will correct to showing fully watered.

When you are not dealing with dead flowers, mouseover the flower and look at the drops, 5 blue drops and the flower is fully watered and you won't be able to water them. When only 3 of the drops are still blue, sometimes slightly over that you should be able to water them.

Larwin
Aug 09 2023, 08:28 AM
Hi Larwin,

When you plant new flowers bought from the store or if you plant them from what you have in your Item storage the flowers are already fully watered.
If someone had watered the farm in the last 20 hours without you realising that can also prevent you watering them.

However dead flowers can behave differently and require you to refresh the farm to see if they are watered.

For example if you already had dead flowers on a farm and without watering them first you used the multi-planter in duplicate mode to copy the dead flowers and plant them, those would display as dead flowers that are not watered, but when you refresh the farm those will correct to showing fully watered.

When you are not dealing with dead flowers, mouseover the flower and look at the drops, 5 blue drops and the flower is fully watered and you won't be able to water them. When only 3 of the drops are still blue, sometimes slightly over that you should be able to water them.

thanks Tiger i ended up going neighbor farm and completing task. i try remember watered plants when planting new or from storage. its a lttle challenge to handle little things like this some times.

Tiger
Aug 09 2023, 08:48 AM
thanks Tiger i ended up going neighbor farm and completing task. i try remember watered plants when planting new or from storage. its a lttle challenge to handle little things like this some times.

You're welcome Larwin, glad we were able to help clear it up for you.

MammaKanode
Dec 19 2023, 06:34 PM
PROBLEM IS SOLVED..... disregard please.
837863603 is my farm number, and I have tried irrigating my farm 44 several times now. Now the crops are grown and they are still not irrigated. Whats up? Thanks!
Ardelle Kanode

Enigmacross
Feb 02 2024, 05:32 PM
Not sure which heading to post this under, so I'm trying here.
On my Farm 24: I am trying to plant flowers in the empty spaces and I get the message that there are already items there. I have checked all the boxes to show whatever might be there and there is NOTHING there, just grass. I have reloaded several times and this does not change anything.
Your USER ID number is: 698250740

marymarcel
Feb 02 2024, 05:48 PM
Not sure which heading to post this under, so I'm trying here.
On my Farm 24: I am trying to plant flowers in the empty spaces and I get the message that there are already items there. I have checked all the boxes to show whatever might be there and there is NOTHING there, just grass. I have reloaded several times and this does not change anything.
Your USER ID number is: 698250740

Hi Enigmacross :)

I moved your post to the thread about Flowers.

I visited that farm and I see there is nothing in a part of that farm, but I can also see you have crops x9 and many facilities in that farm plus flowers on top of the crops.

Maybe the message you are receiving is due that farm got to its limit to place items on it.

Please contact Support team so they can check. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366