PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 18th, 2013

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Apr 18 2013, 06:40 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Apr 22th, 7:30PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Crops, including new 2h crops: Fennel (2h), Echinacea Purpurea (2h), Chamomile (4h), Yucca (8h) and Dandelion (12h)

2. 34 x 34 Farm Expansions for farms 1 - 5: 30 FarmCash OR

Farm 1 Expansion: 4000,000,000
Farm 2 Expansion: 5000,000,000
Farm 3 Expansion: 6000,000,000
Farm 4 Expansion: 7000,000,000
Farm 5 Expansion: 8000,000,000

3. Hide menu option improvements: When you click 'Hide' in the item menu you will be offered 3 choices: 1. Hide current item 2. Hide all items like the current item 3.Hide all items in the same category.

Notice that to hide several items manually one by one you should better use the Hide tool in the extended tool box (closed eye icon)

4. Speed Improvement: When using Sow and Plow multitools, the slowness associated to the first click has been eliminated and in general they should work better on bigger farms.

5. Extra Warning Message when trying to delete or sell a farm cash item

6. Turbo Tools for Regular Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Bottling Machine' and 'Turbo Drive Thru System' allows you to Start Products into multiple Regular Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Start All' button in the Facility Manager.

All products will be produced in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager and according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Regular Facilities in current farm will have productions started. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Regular Facilities in all farms will have productions started.

Mod Edit Please Note :- The Turbo Tools for regular facilities only work in conjunction with the regular loading tools . They will only load all facilities that fall under the particular category I.E. The Turbo Bottling machine will load all of the following facilities .. Brewery, Distillery, Juice Factory, Oil factory, Plant Milk Factory, Soft Drink Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar.
The Turbo Drive Thru Sytem will load all ..Bakery, BBQ Restaurant, Breakfast restaurant, Coffee and Tea Shop, Donut Shop, Fish and Chips, Hamburger restaurant, Pizza restaurant, Sandwich restaurant. Taco restaurant

7. Railroad Baron Minigame: As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to build train paths and coordinate the flow of the trains to their destinations.

8. New Custom Order sort option in Facility Manager: Select this option to rearrange your facilities the way you like it in the Facility Manager view. By default, the custom order show first all regular and service facilities sorted by production chain and then all animal facilities.

Click the blue Up/Down arrow icon and drag and drop any facility to any place you like and this final order will be the one used in the Facility Manager every time you select the Custom Order sorting option.

This option is specially useful now with the Turbo Tools for regular facilities if you want to prioritize some facilities before others to administer and control better the use of your ingredients.

9. Multifarm tools improvements: When using multifarm tools (water sprinklers and manure spreaders) it will disable the farms that are already watered, irrigated or fertilized.

10. Other Bug Fixes:

- When 'Mouse Over' items in any zoom level you should always see the full title of the item without truncation, including info tokens like W,I and F
- XP not incrementing for users with very high XP count, this is now fixed
- Flower fixes from 2 weeks ago: (please report if you are still experiencing issues with the flowers)
a) Flowers should not go back to 'Ready to Harvest' after watered/irrigated
b) Better feedback message when trying to harvest a frozen flower in the last grown stage

11. Animal Remedy Factory (FC): Produces Animal Remedies.

Infection Remedy
Calmative Remedy
Colic Remedy
Constipation Remedy
Kidney Failure Remedy
Arthritis Remedy
Antitumoral Remedy
Antiworm Remedy

New Products in other facilities: Pumpkin Seeds in the Snack Factory

12. Transport Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Public Transport Supplies.

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set
Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

New Products in other facilities: Asphalt Barrel in the Oil Refinery

13. Public Transport Office (FC): Provides Public Transport Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

14. Multi Level Parking (coins): The Multi Level Parking building was converted to a Service Facility which Provides Public Parking Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Apr 19th, 8:50PM EST

- Multihire option working again for trees and flowers
- Hiding and Showing items using the preference window is stable again
- More clear help messages (blue messages) in the store for facility tools. It's clear now that Turbo Tools only works for a set of facilities as the non-turbo tools.

Post Release Updates - Apr 22th, 7:30PM EST

- Help (?) icon for the new turbo tools or the new facilities is now working again for all users
- If you hire someone for trees or flowers only, he/she will not be able to harvest your crops
- Long Crop titles like Echinacea Purpurea, Brussels Sprout and a couple of others now display fully when mouse over including the Gone to Waste information
- Railroad Baron minigame fixes

Known Issues related to this Release:

- Still some flower issues incorrectly reporting ready to harvest

KnightRider
Apr 18 2013, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the release, time to see what there is now.

gumballs678
Apr 18 2013, 06:43 PM
Cool, thanks Raul!

psycho_mommi
Apr 18 2013, 06:45 PM
woot woot!!! thanks much!!!

Aussie Rae
Apr 18 2013, 06:48 PM
thank you!!!!!

rjohn726
ok!!!!! Moving on in the farms I see. I guess thanks is needed

Jwebb
Glad to see some new crops!!

KnightRider
Apr 18 2013, 06:51 PM
I see a harvest all button, it looks like there is going to be a harvest all tools in a future release.

marymarcel
Apr 18 2013, 06:52 PM
Thank you so much Raul!

Docperk
Apr 18 2013, 06:59 PM
YIPEE! thank you.

Tony D
Apr 18 2013, 07:00 PM
Thanks Mate :)

Padme
Apr 18 2013, 07:02 PM
I see a harvest all button, it looks like there is going to be a harvest all tools in a future release.

Where do you see a harvest all button?

Docperk
Apr 18 2013, 07:03 PM
Ok when I click on the ? on the items I just get a blank page. Only on the new items others display fine.

KnightRider
Apr 18 2013, 07:04 PM
Where do you see a harvest all button?

When you open up the facility manager, it is the first of the buttons at the top.

Padme
Apr 18 2013, 07:05 PM
When you open up the facility manager, it is the first of the buttons at the top.

I see that now that will probably be for the animal facilities.

susie_q_az
Apr 18 2013, 07:12 PM
Hi .........with the new release I can't hire anyone to harvest trees and flowers.

Tony D
Apr 18 2013, 07:13 PM
Hi .........with the new release I can't hire anyone to harvest trees and flowers.Hi, what happens when you try ?

psycho_mommi
Apr 18 2013, 07:14 PM
also having an issue showing trees, flowers, decs, etc. i had them showing, i selected the to hide in the preference menu, had to refresh to hide them, and then to show them again also had to refresh. but i <3 <3 <3 the start all tools!

LemonyLimeny
Apr 18 2013, 07:15 PM
Just got done planting all the new crops, but when I revisit the same farms-- no crops! Not even plowed fields, just the underlying grass. Please give my new planted crops back!

Thanks for the latest release! :)

Aussie Rae
Apr 18 2013, 07:15 PM
the new turbo tools do not start all the facilities!!! they only start 68 out of the 486 that I own... :(

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Apr 18 2013, 07:19 PM
thanks Raul, how wonderful

mistie66
Apr 18 2013, 07:20 PM
thnx for the new updates - can i request you fix the bug that resets the bonus chest while still working on hired farms ... this has done this to me on numerous occasions ... loosing me valuable coins and products - have tried saving as i go but to no avail :mad:

Aussie Rae
Apr 18 2013, 07:20 PM
hope this works, trying to post a screen shot
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark_favorites&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=3_0"]

Docperk
Apr 18 2013, 07:21 PM
Just my luck I just finished planting all fields just before the new release cause I was thinking it would be tomorrow. And we have new crops :(

KnightRider
Apr 18 2013, 07:25 PM
the new turbo tools do not start all the facilities!!! they only start 68 out of the 486 that I own... :(

The new turbo only starts 8 different ones for the Bottling Machine and 10 different ones for the Drive Thru System,

Bottling Machine:

Brewery
Distillery
Juice Factory
Oil factory
Plant Milk Factory
Soft Drink Factory
Winery
Wine Cellar
---------------------------------------------------------------
Drive Thru System:

Bakery
BBQ Restaurant
Breakfast restaurant
Coffee and Tea Shop
Donut Shop
Fish and Chips
Hamburger restaurant
Pizza restaurant
Sandwich restaurant
Taco restaurant

LemonyLimeny
Apr 18 2013, 07:27 PM
Just got done planting all the new crops, but when I revisit the same farms-- no crops! Not even plowed fields, just the underlying grass. Please give my new planted crops back!

Thanks for the latest release! :)

Ahhhhh, they're all back now, thanks. Whew! :D

Texas Belle
Apr 18 2013, 07:31 PM
Thanks Raul and group... off to the market to buy my new tools.. been waiting for the "Start All" wow, that is going to simplify my time... thanks guys, you rock...

sod farmer
Apr 18 2013, 07:35 PM
Great surprise Raul :) I was working on my spreadsheet and poof! a new release!! Thanks devs:D

MAUROMEN
Apr 18 2013, 07:36 PM
Thank Raul!!

kataltay
Apr 18 2013, 07:36 PM
Thank you!! :D

Jean's Farm
Apr 18 2013, 07:38 PM
Just hired my buddy to harvest everything...chop and fish too. He can't do trees or flowers. :( He can chop. The first hire box is different now. It will let me send hire request but all he gets is his combine, chainsaw, and boat to work with.

Thanks for the new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

adinar
Apr 18 2013, 07:43 PM
just bought the new turbo machines and the faculty manager doesn't recognize that I even have them :( I've put them into storage refreshed the game then tried and same problem the faculty manager is not recognizing them then took them out of storage place them again on my farm refreshed and same problem hope that'll get fixed soon :) Now I bought the first turbo and it disappeared completely when i refreshed took my fc but didn't leave the turbo machine oh well I should have known better than doing it right after a release. Okay well they wouldn't work till I bought the last turbo now all work not all facilities it still saves me alot of time :) problem solved oh and the one that decided to go on a walkabout is back so I quickly corralled him into storage :) thanks Devs for the updates :))

Texas Belle
Apr 18 2013, 07:48 PM
Well I went to expand my farm 3, and it says 6 million instead of the 400 thousand... my mistake or yours?

KnightRider
Apr 18 2013, 07:51 PM
Well I went to expand my farm 3, and it says 6 million instead of the 400 thousand... my mistake or yours?

It is 6 billion coins, that is what it says at the beginning of this release.

farm 1 = 4 billion
farm 2 = 5 billion
farm 3 = 6 billion
farm 4 = 7 billion
farm 5 = 8 billion

Edit: If you did any moving around of your farms using the farm selector manager those amounts could show on different farms, for example: my farm 4 was switched to farm 1, so now my farm 1 cost 7 billion coins since it started out as farm 4 and my farm 4 cost 4 billion cause it started as farm 1.

Rob T
Apr 18 2013, 07:53 PM
Thanks Raul :) Great stuff

mac16129
Apr 18 2013, 07:59 PM
OH YEAH!!!! Thanks for another fantastic addition!!!

Pustekuchen
Apr 18 2013, 08:13 PM
How annoying to spend 80 farm cash and then having to go through the whole list of facilities to find the ones that need to be filled one by one :mad:

TerriFlynn
Apr 18 2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks Raul, so far, so good.... Happy Happy Happy! :)

kataltay
Apr 18 2013, 08:15 PM
Just hired my buddy to harvest everything...chop and fish too. He can't do trees or flowers. :( He can chop. The first hire box is different now. It will let me send hire request but all he gets is his combine, chainsaw, and boat to work with.

Thanks for the new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I am having the same problem. My neighbour and I hired each other to do everything, and I have no flower harvester tool, no tree shaker...I can fish, chop, harvest and plow crops...

iam1to
Apr 18 2013, 08:18 PM
have the same problem - using multi-hire they cant do trees - but if hired for trees alone it worked - i posted a thread about it in the help area

lyndowns
Apr 18 2013, 08:21 PM
thanks for update, but i no longer have option to ask for ingredients

ghostkitten
Apr 18 2013, 08:24 PM
well how strange....I upgraded all my farms then went to buy the new facilities and there not there....,,..well dang it......all the other facilities are there but not the new ones....and the new turbo stuff is missing too....

Jean's Farm
Apr 18 2013, 08:33 PM
have the same problem - using multi-hire they cant do trees - but if hired for trees alone it worked - i posted a thread about it in the help area

Just tried that and we can do trees alone....

Morningstarz
Apr 18 2013, 08:41 PM
Wonderful release!! One problem, I can't hire anyone multiple and the trees and flowers each coupled with the crops are back.

lyndapenman
Apr 18 2013, 08:44 PM
Well well is this the new release that was an april fools joke on us. I jsut planted 3 farms before of 3 of the new crops and now they are gone and only have the green grass left so it took all the plots as well. also all of the new stuff has disappeared from the store. hope this gets fixed soon. please

lyndapenman
Apr 18 2013, 08:50 PM
ok just got them all back i think the gremlins are having field day lol
thanks anyway for the great new stuff now decisions of which to buy first lol

crazyladyj111
Apr 18 2013, 08:53 PM
i can not hire multiple for flowers or shaking trees. When i go to multiple hire they are already check but they none work.

Docperk
Apr 18 2013, 08:57 PM
I am finding things in the new facilities that there is no image for and therefore cannot request it or produce it.

tiggeragin
Apr 18 2013, 09:18 PM
Thank you for all the new stuff and tools and faster loading of crops!!! BUT, when I hire people for everything - flowers, harvest trees, crops to harvest & plow, chop and fish...their flower tool and tree tool are not showing up! :confused:
I've hired from the market place and hired a neighbor...both the same story - they are ready but they didn't get the tools when hired. The font on the flowers and trees option are smaller and they include harvest crops and flowers or harvest crops & trees...not separated like they were...to individually hire for flowers or trees... Need help please! Thank you though, love the new stuff!! :)

bruhelmboldt
Apr 18 2013, 09:30 PM
I spent $11 billions to upgrade farms 2 and 3. It took my coins, but didn't upgrade to 34x34 - they're still 32x32! Help! I wuz robbed!!

$8 billions to upgrade farm 5 worked fine. Whatsup with that?

Help!!

JoDanzer
Apr 18 2013, 09:33 PM
today my friend and i since this new release have been unable to hire for chopping trees or flowers with the multi too, we click on them but we don't either one get them.

vonalm
Apr 18 2013, 09:35 PM
thanks for the new upgrade, but do the new turbo tools only work on 18 facilities? :eek:
am i doing something wrong? :confused:

JbarLFarms
Apr 18 2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the updates! More fun on the way! That being said. I bought the turbo tools for my facilities and found out after, that out of the 233 facilities I have, it will only work on 27 of them. I just want to warn those that had/have the same interpretation that I had, it only works on a few of your facililites.

theperfectnina
Apr 18 2013, 09:46 PM
I can't understand why slashkey continually bring out new facs that use metal when we don't have enough to fill the ones we have now

dnana
Apr 18 2013, 09:48 PM
thanks for the new upgrade, but do the new turbo tools only work on 18 facilities? :eek:
am i doing something wrong? :confused:

No, you are not doing anything wrong. I guess I got lucky, they do 19 facilities for me out of 168. :( 80FC for 19 facilities but the release notes say ALL, that's the April Fool's joke!!! If I had known it wasn't ALL, I wouldn't have bought them! :(

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 18 2013, 10:00 PM
Now since the new release I am unable to post any bonuses from my facs. It gives me the option, I click the green check mark to publish my bonus and then.....nothing. :( So sad that all those delicious extra bonuses are not coming my way.

On another note: I am assuming that the new turbo 'start all' tools for the facs are just like the regular batch starters-- They only do so many and that's it. We'll probably have to buy all of the turbo starters as they are released just like we had to buy all of the regular batch starters. And please correct me if I am wrong. It's late and I am half asleep. lol

luvscats
Apr 18 2013, 10:03 PM
Love the new additions...however, the START ALL is NOT working. Have all the new tools that are required. The LOAD ALL is working just fine....Please fix ...xoxox

JW2009
Apr 18 2013, 10:03 PM
Thank you very much Raul and DEV. i was out for a meeting and missed the post until now :)

dnana
Apr 18 2013, 10:06 PM
On another note: I am assuming that the new turbo 'start all' tools for the facs are just like the regular batch starters-- They only do so many and that's it. We'll probably have to buy all of the turbo starters as they are released just like we had to buy all of the regular batch starters. And please correct me if I am wrong. It's late and I am half asleep. lol

That sounds right. You thought it thru way better than I did. :o

JbarLFarms
Apr 18 2013, 10:11 PM
I wouldn't have bought them either if I would have known they only do 27 of my 233 facilities. Please clarify FT, so others don't make the same mistake.

Padme
Apr 18 2013, 10:11 PM
In the store if you click on the ? mark for the new items there is no information there it is blank.

Aussie Rae
Apr 18 2013, 10:26 PM
have noticed that when I try to uncover my trees or flowers or buildings....nothing shows, I have to reload the game with them uncovered before they will ...which is a pain as it takes ages to do this...please put things back to the way they were before this latest update....getting very frustrated today...must be time to log out of ft and go for a walk or have a coffee!!! and I have used the memcache link about 6 times in the last hour!!!

RhondaD
Apr 18 2013, 10:28 PM
My new turbos for the Start All button only seem to be recognized if they are on the farm I'm on. Had Turbo Drive Thru on #1. Had Turbo Bottling on #6. Opened Facilities Manager on Farm 6. Said I didn't have Turbo Drive Thru, but did have Turbo Bottling. Went to Farm 1. Opened Facilities Manager. Said I didn't have Turbo Bottling, but did have Turbo Drive Thru. When I put them both on Farm 6 and opened Facilities Manager on Farm 6, it said I had both. :-(

Like the others, I feel a bit gypped that my 80FC only purchased the ability to do a VERY small percentage of my facilities. Given that it didn't save me any time at all, I would have forgone those purchases and bought facilities. :-(

I think this is the first time I've truly been disappointed by an update.

1fritz
Apr 18 2013, 10:31 PM
Thanks Raul and Devs. New crops, bigger farms, New load all tools. Looks great.

Thank you
Fritz

luvscats
Apr 18 2013, 10:34 PM

YES...my friend and I are having the SAME issue here. I was SO looking forward to this feature and it BOMBED on the first day

tazzissweet
Apr 18 2013, 10:43 PM
the new start all tools are working just fine, if you click on the ? in the upper right corner it will then show you all the facs that it fills up. it will be the same for the next ones they come out with. If they do this like the start all (each fac) then we have 6 more start alls coming in the next 3 updates (hopefully) lol to me its all worth it, anything for less clicking for me is worth the money :D
oh and the harvest trees and crops... and harvest flowers and crops is showing back up again instead of trees and flowers by themselves

oh and tyty for the update....i love it

Unmasqued
Apr 18 2013, 10:47 PM
I purchased both for 'start all' neither works! when i click to start all...says i need to purchase. I tried using them while they sat on my farm, and i tried using the while in storage. Keeps saying i need to purchase them! NOT happy!

Tony D
Apr 18 2013, 11:08 PM
Hi we just added this information to the new release.

Mod Edit Please Note :- The Turbo Tools for regular facilities only work in conjunction with the regular loading tools . They will only load all facilities that fall under the particular category I.E. The Turbo Bottling machine will load all of the following facilities .. Brewery, Distillery, Juice Factory, Oil factory, Plant Milk Factory, Soft Drink Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar.
The Turbo Drive Thru Sytem will load all ..Bakery, BBQ Restaurant, Breakfast restaurant, Coffee and Tea Shop, Donut Shop, Fish and Chips, Hamburger restaurant, Pizza restaurant, Sandwich restaurant. Taco restaurant

We have also notified the developers about the problems some people who are hired are having (not being able to harvest trees or flowers). We have also advised them about people getting a blank screen when clicking on the '?' on the new items in the store.

JbarLFarms
Apr 18 2013, 11:14 PM

We have also notified the developers about the problems some people who are hired are having (not being able to harvest trees or flowers). We have also advised them about people getting a blank screen when clicking on the '?' on the new items in the store.

Thank you Tony D

Loretta2012
Apr 18 2013, 11:15 PM
Ok when I click on the ? on the items I just get a blank page. Only on the new items others display fine.

I'm getting a blank page as well on all the new seeds that are added and the new facilities. Please fix this bug.

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 18 2013, 11:26 PM

As usual..You're right on top of things for us Tony! Thanks so much!

al_bundy
Apr 18 2013, 11:27 PM
Thanks Raul

will play when i get home :)

goldendreamer
Apr 18 2013, 11:53 PM
When I click on the link to clear the memchace, what should happen, does it do it automatically. I just get a list and nothing to click on to clear anything.

Petuniaflower
Apr 18 2013, 11:56 PM

Hope the flower and tree harvesting glitch is fixed before my daughters farms need done. One whole farm nothing but flowers :eek: harvesting with the sickle would be a bummer LOL no flowers for the flower shop for a bit maybe

goldendreamer
Apr 19 2013, 12:01 AM
I have had the Store All feature since it first came out. Starting today since the upgrades, I click on it and nothing is going into my storage. This needs to be fixed asap. One buys stuff with real money and then it doesn't work at all. I have always been happy that FT worked things out before updates but this is a major issue.

Deluxxe
Apr 19 2013, 12:02 AM
Well once again we have new factories and new service clients. That puts a huge demand on the products that are needed for the new factories. example.....Stainless Steel. I can not manufacture enough stainless for the factories that I have let alone a new factory that need stainless as well. Stainless is not the only product in short supply.

Seems to me more time is spent trying to bleed more money out of us by need FC buildings and faster tools. There seems to be no interest in increasing the production of the items that are needed.

This is very frustrating.

Snookie Sue
Apr 19 2013, 12:18 AM
So glad you have finally posted something I can pass on. Really want to be able to start everything - and that is what I will wait for.

Taz D
Apr 19 2013, 12:22 AM
When I click on the link to clear the memchace, what should happen, does it do it automatically. I just get a list and nothing to click on to clear anything.
It is done automatically. When you see the page of text then it is already done and all you have to do is close that page.

crzy_ladee
Apr 19 2013, 12:22 AM
Hi .........with the new release I can't hire anyone to harvest trees and flowers.

i am having the same problem... i go to do a multi hire- the "harvest crops and trees" and "harvest crops and flowers" are already checked, and the helper's tools do not show as being hired for those jobs. have already run the memcache cleaner, am on win 7, and WF 6

Taz D
Apr 19 2013, 12:23 AM
I have had the Store All feature since it first came out. Starting today since the upgrades, I click on it and nothing is going into my storage. This needs to be fixed asap. One buys stuff with real money and then it doesn't work at all. I have always been happy that FT worked things out before updates but this is a major issue.
The "All" buttons were moved around again. Make sure you are clicking the right one.

Snookie Sue
Apr 19 2013, 12:32 AM
I mean this in the best way possible but thanks for finally offering facilities I can live without. Will be spending my FC when ALL the factories can be loaded at once. XOX, Snookie.

earlgray
Apr 19 2013, 12:40 AM
I really love the new hide menu options. I've wanted for a long time to be able to hide all of a certain kind of tree, as opposed to hiding all trees. THANKS!!!

marobu52
Apr 19 2013, 12:44 AM
The link is for a photo I posted on Facebook so that you could see the problem. The Hire All menu is not working properly. It reverted back to the Harvest Trees and Crops and Harvest Flowers and Crops. Even though the boxes are checked my husband did not get the flower harvester or tree shaker as tools.

Thought you might like to know.

Mary

Tony D
Apr 19 2013, 12:51 AM
The link is for a photo I posted on Facebook so that you could see the problem. The Hire All menu is not working properly. It reverted back to the Harvest Trees and Crops and Harvest Flowers and Crops. Even though the boxes are checked my husband did not get the flower harvester or tree shaker as tools.

Thought you might like to know.

MaryHi we have advised the developers that quite a few players are having this problem since the new release.

Kathy813
Apr 19 2013, 12:58 AM
Could not hire for multiple tasks. The old 'crops and trees' or 'crops and flowers' choices were back & pre-selected. If I tried hiring to harvest trees & chop trees for multiple farms, I got the message that I couldn't because the first farm didn't have trees to chop. If I tried hiring to harvest crops & trees, I got a message that I couldn't hire to harvest crops unless I had done so previously! Never heard of that one before. I could only hire to harvest trees & then pick multiple farms & then go back to hire for chopping trees in a separate hire. I could hire to harvest & plow but only if I didn't select anything to do with trees.

Since I have two accounts I use two different browsers, Chrome and Safari. This hiring problem occurred in both browsers and did not correct after I cleared caches, Memcache or Macromedia cache.

Llinx
Apr 19 2013, 12:58 AM
Pity. I was hoping for a one button to fill all facilities like we now have for clients rather than just directed at certain types. This is going to cost quite a bit of farm cash eventually isnt it? I know its a way to make money, but still... :(

HelenJS22
Apr 19 2013, 01:04 AM
Thanks Raul, Love the new turbo tools, and the 'coming soon' harvest all. I have to be disciplined and wait until I get back from holidays before I can play on my farm this time. The new toys will give me incentive to get back to it :)

FarmerWitch
Apr 19 2013, 01:17 AM
Thank you!

RFMad
Apr 19 2013, 01:46 AM
Raul asked about flower issues. My flowers were supposed to be ready in 15.9 hrs but after I used the green mobile sprinkler, they showed as ready to harvest. I refreshed the farm and they went back to 15.9 till harvest. If I can really harvest them, that would be ok :)

FarmerWitch
Apr 19 2013, 02:26 AM
Tee hee ... the Animal Remedy Factory sounds as though it should supply the old age home too!

holla
Apr 19 2013, 02:29 AM
I mean this in the best way possible but thanks for finally offering facilities I can live without. Will be spending my FC when ALL the factories can be loaded at once. XOX, Snookie.

I agree BUT you do realize that in order to buy the load all factories at once,like u said...your going to have to buy the smaller ones first just like the seeders, flower harvesters,and all the tools, so might as well buy them now for 40 or 45 or whatever instead of paying like 100 or 130 later (Buy 1 tool now instead of 3 or 4 later)--just to get the 1...lol

strawberryjam
Apr 19 2013, 02:46 AM
Thanks Raul

Aussie Rae
Apr 19 2013, 03:10 AM
I really love the new hide menu options. I've wanted for a long time to be able to hide all of a certain kind of tree, as opposed to hiding all trees. THANKS!!!

sorry, but where did you find that you can hide certain kinds of trees??...its ok, I worked it out!!!

jprettypicture2
Apr 19 2013, 03:20 AM
were do I find the ,

3. Hide menu option improvements: When you click 'Hide' in the item menu you will be offered 3 choices: 1. Hide current item 2. Hide all items like the current item 3.Hide all items in the same category.

Aussie Rae
Apr 19 2013, 03:37 AM
were do I find the ,

Notice that to hide several items manually one by one you should better use the Hide tool in the extended tool box (closed eye icon)

I was wondering about this also...found out by actually clicking on a building on my farm that this new option opens up....same thing applies to trees etc...

Vivienne57
Apr 19 2013, 03:51 AM
When I select the preference section from the spanner to hide and show things it's not working properly. I can hide things OK but when I need to show them again they do not appear and I have to reload Farm Town for that to happen. Cheers

TartanLady
Apr 19 2013, 04:24 AM
When I select the preference section from the spanner to hide and show things it's not working properly. I can hide things OK but when I need to show them again they do not appear and I have to reload Farm Town for that to happen. Cheers

same thing here along witht he flowers and trees am sure slashkey know about it just have to wait as usual they bring out the updates on a weekend lol

TartanLady
Apr 19 2013, 04:43 AM
unfortunately the new seeds make things that dont get used in anything and there are 2 facilities that they could have been tied into without them being any good for anything dont see the need to plant them lol

KnightRider
Apr 19 2013, 04:47 AM
unfortunately the new seeds make things that dont get used in anything and there are 2 facilities that they could have been tied into without them being any good for anything dont see the need to plant them lol

They might be used later and some players plant some now and get a supply built up before they become used so they don't have to wait to harvest them later and if not then they can be sold.

Kuettel
Apr 19 2013, 05:00 AM
Is there a reason we can no longer hire a neighbor to shake trees, harvest flowers at the same time as harvesting fields and plowing and fishing and chopping? That option is grayed out for me as well as a few neighbors of mine.

NanCEurich
Apr 19 2013, 05:03 AM
Hi, what happens when you try ?

I am having the same issue. No tools show for the tree shaker or the flower harvester.

Tony D
Apr 19 2013, 05:13 AM
Is there a reason we can no longer hire a neighbor to shake trees, harvest flowers at the same time as harvesting fields and plowing and fishing and chopping? That option is grayed out for me as well as a few neighbors of mine.

I am having the same issue. No tools show for the tree shaker or the flower harvester.Hi, the developers are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.

Qivis
Apr 19 2013, 05:14 AM
Hiring for harvesting trees no longer WORKS in Multiple Hire. We have to hire for just harvesting trees as if the multiple hire does not exist! Is this supposed to be an improvement? What happened to the upgrade to hiring where the trees and crops were separate from one another?

Okies. You posted your response that they know at the same time I registered the complaint!

maggiel29
Apr 19 2013, 05:49 AM

All the new seeds are used in the Animal Remedy Factory

maggiel29
Apr 19 2013, 05:51 AM

I agree I am so pleased with this feature - wonderful - thank you and thanks for everything else too

NanCEurich
Apr 19 2013, 06:04 AM
I see no tools for Flower Harvesting, Tree Shaking when hired. Cannot work on others farms with the tools.

:(

Rob T
Apr 19 2013, 06:11 AM
I see no tools for Flower Harvesting, Tree Shaking when hired. Cannot work on others farms with the tools.

:(

Hi, the developers are aware of the issue, and are working on a fix.

nibovee
Apr 19 2013, 06:32 AM

it does not work for the multiple hire, but it does work if you hire someone just for shake or flowers....

earlgray
Apr 19 2013, 06:35 AM
I planted echinacea on two farms that are fertilized, but when I hover over the fields it does not show that the crops are fertilized. (Follow-up: after I reloaded the game they did show as fertilized.)

servocrow
Apr 19 2013, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the update! Maybe I can play around on the farm a bit today, been so busy, I haven't been able to play much this week.

:D

theperfectnina
Apr 19 2013, 07:35 AM
Wouldn't it be great if people read all the posts before complaining about a known issue, I have read 11 pages and most posts are about the hiring of trees and flowers. I can't believe this at all.

How many times do the helpers on this forum have to state the same thing over and over, just because people are too lazy to read the other posts.

Congrats to the helpers here, I wouldn't be so calm about it.

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 19 2013, 08:13 AM
Another new thing I have noticed since the new release:

My crops are not staying irrigated, I planted coffee for a quest and used the green mobile sprinkler to cut the grow time in half, came back to that farm the next day and it was not irrigated at all. Sigh......

I also planted chamomile and watered that in before bed last night, since I needed to extend the 'go to waste time' as it is only a 4-hr crop. So imagine my dismay when I woke up to a bunch of dead wasted chamomile. :(

Anybody else noticing this??

brenda steele
Apr 19 2013, 08:26 AM
I bought the new turbo tools to help start all my facilities, this is the message i get when i try to do it The Facilities Manager is showing 453 facilities. The Turbo-Tools below can help you start all productions in multiple facilities at once, You own all of them, so you can now work on 45 of these facilities. I have it on for All Farms and for Regular facilities, so why is it only doing 45 and not 453 :( not a happy bunny

brenda steele
Apr 19 2013, 08:35 AM
The new turbo only starts 8 different ones for the Bottling Machine and 10 different ones for the Drive Thru System,

Bottling Machine:

Brewery
Distillery
Juice Factory
Oil factory
Plant Milk Factory
Soft Drink Factory
Winery
Wine Cellar
---------------------------------------------------------------
Drive Thru System:

Bakery
BBQ Restaurant
Breakfast restaurant
Coffee and Tea Shop
Donut Shop
Fish and Chips
Hamburger restaurant
Pizza restaurant
Sandwich restaurant
Taco restaurant

not fair, it says its only starting 45 of my 453 facilities, what a con :(

Qivis
Apr 19 2013, 09:17 AM
not fair, it says its only starting 45 of my 453 facilities, what a con :(

On the contrary. It is quite fair if you consider that we needed to buy the regular bottle machine and regular drive through to enable the all buttons for the those factories. They did the same thing with the services - released 2 regular carts and checkouts and then 2 turbo carts and checkouts. They are merely being consistent and to make sure those who can buy a ton of farm cash do not have an unfair advantage, they are continuing to release them just 2 at a time.

Druzela
Apr 19 2013, 09:24 AM
How annoying to spend 80 farm cash and then having to go through the whole list of facilities to find the ones that need to be filled one by one :mad:

I use the Utilization filter then scroll to bottom of the list.

marobu52
Apr 19 2013, 09:26 AM
Hiding items on the farms does not work properly. The one that is on the tool bar. The farm has to be refreshed to have the item disappear and sometimes reappear. Seems like it is a bit intermittent as a problem.

I love the new feature of choosing if you just want to hide one item or all of the item or all of its category! Great job! But, it seems to have broken the hide items drop down menu.

grannyelldon
Apr 19 2013, 09:38 AM
anyone else having trouble with hiring to harvest trees and flowers? I thought the newest thing in hiring was checking on hire to harvest trees not hire to harvest crops and trees and the same for flowers. This am the old hire block was there and after clicking the hire to harvest crops and trees and the same for flowers, was not hired to to the trees or flowers, happened at two farmers plus myself, a glitch? when will it be fixed?

grannyelldon
Apr 19 2013, 09:41 AM
Wouldn't it be great if people read all the posts before complaining about a known issue, I have read 11 pages and most posts are about the hiring of trees and flowers. I can't believe this at all.

How many times do the helpers on this forum have to state the same thing over and over, just because people are too lazy to read the other posts.

Congrats to the helpers here, I wouldn't be so calm about it.
excuse me? I have gone through everything trying to find this problem, where did you find it?

Tiger
Apr 19 2013, 09:42 AM
anyone else having trouble with hiring to harvest trees and flowers? I thought the newest thing in hiring was checking on hire to harvest trees not hire to harvest crops and trees and the same for flowers. This am the old hire block was there and after clicking the hire to harvest crops and trees and the same for flowers, was not hired to to the trees or flowers, happened at two farmers plus myself, a glitch? when will it be fixed?

Hi,

The developers have been notified on the multihire issues and are working on it. For now you need to be hired separately for trees and flowers.

minxmuff
Apr 19 2013, 09:53 AM
:( I have been playing Farm Town since its inception and this is the first time I have posted. I have lost my farms! All I am getting is a green screen. It began two days ago when I was planting crops. The crops and the field disappeared and left the basic ground. I tried to replow but could not. Yesterday, it all disappeared. I have emptied the cache, and followed the other instructions. My other Facebook games are unaffected, just Farm Town. Is this a glitch because of the new update?

Tiger
Apr 19 2013, 09:59 AM
:( I have been playing Farm Town since its inception and this is the first time I have posted. I have lost my farms! All I am getting is a green screen. It began two days ago when I was planting crops. The crops and the field disappeared and left the basic ground. I tried to replow but could not. Yesterday, it all disappeared. I have emptied the cache, and followed the other instructions. My other Facebook games are unaffected, just Farm Town. Is this a glitch because of the new update?

Hi,

Can you supply a link to your farm showing in your post and we'll try loading it from here. Click on the following link and follow the instructions there......
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395854

Bully006
Apr 19 2013, 10:26 AM
Another disappointing update, never known so many people leaving the game.

Most of my neighbours have left and I shall be joining them.

Not nice that a game that used to have a good balance of items for both farm dollars and coins has now turned into greed, this game is no longer enjoyable unless you spend loads of money on all of the best stuff.

Adios farm town. :(

minxmuff
Apr 19 2013, 10:30 AM
Hi,

Can you supply a link to your farm showing in your post and we'll try loading it from here. Click on the following link and follow the instructions there......

I followed the instructions you gave me. Did it work?

Deborah1979
Apr 19 2013, 10:33 AM
The update looks fun to me! One minor little bit of confusion. I always read the Game Guide to see what products will be needed to produce new items in the new facilities. Under the Transport Supplies Factory there are 3 Bike Racks listed :eek:
I went to the store & looked at this facility and there is only 1 Bike Rack.
Can one of the mods correct the Game Guide (if it needs correcting!!)??
Thanks so much.
Deborah

Dutch85
Apr 19 2013, 10:46 AM
Thank you for another terrific update! I love it all!

Taz D
Apr 19 2013, 10:57 AM
The new seeds are used in the Animal Remedies factory.

minxmuff
Apr 19 2013, 10:57 AM
Hi,

I think I have supplied my link as requested.

peekachoo
Apr 19 2013, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the updates Raul !!

There is something ghostly going on on my farms, I currently have a huge headless and armless body walking round my farm, I think it's meant to be me !

peekachoo
Apr 19 2013, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the updates Raul !!

There is something ghostly going on on my farms, I currently have a huge headless and armless body walking round my farm, I think it's meant to be me !

Oh, I've refreshed the page and it's gone back to normal now,lol...boy, that was weird !

Taz D
Apr 19 2013, 11:14 AM
I think I have supplied my link as requested.
Your link is not correct. Try this:
Go to your farm and in the toolbox open the Farm Selector Manager (far left column below the clock). At the bottom of that click on the Copy Link button and choose a farm. Then come back here and paste that link in a post here.

Julie Graff
Apr 19 2013, 11:20 AM
So, now is there NO WAY to hire someone do do everything on the farm? No one has been able to hire me today. It doesn't even look like there is a way to do it any more with the new hiring menu. The lady I was trying to work for got all upset. Please advise us. Thank you.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Apr 19 2013, 11:21 AM
It is 6 billion coins, that is what it says at the beginning of this release.

farm 1 = 4 billion
farm 2 = 5 billion
farm 3 = 6 billion
farm 4 = 7 billion
farm 5 = 8 billion

Edit: If you did any moving around of your farms using the farm selector manager those amounts could show on different farms, for example: my farm 4 was switched to farm 1, so now my farm 1 cost 7 billion coins since it started out as farm 4 and my farm 4 cost 4 billion cause it started as farm 1.

... Very confusing...That's why I have never changed mine

purrrrcat
Apr 19 2013, 11:27 AM
PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS! Cannot hire neighbor to do trees and flowers when hiring to harvest. What happened to the individual hiring options under Hire Multiple. That worked great, now it's back to Hire For Crops and Trees; Hire for Crops and Flowers, Hire to harvest crops, If I check both Crops & trees, and Crops & Flowers - only get Crops, no tree shaker, no flower harvester. If you Hire from main menu, you can only hire for 1 thing anyway. What's up with this?

butterflysbaby
Apr 19 2013, 11:27 AM
Since the update when using the hire feature for 'multiple' jobs, the harvest trees/harvest flowers function is not working. When it comes up it already has both of those checked and they have the old wording or harvest crops and trees, etc.

Are the developers aware of this already?

Deborah1979
Apr 19 2013, 11:30 AM
The update looks fun to me! One minor little bit of confusion. I always read the Game Guide to see what products will be needed to produce new items in the new facilities. Under the Transport Supplies Factory there are 3 Bike Racks listed :eek:
Thanks so much.
Deborah

:D Think I have it figured out in the Game Guide! Chapter 13. This is for the Transport Supplies Factory. Just some items are mislabeled. The first Bike Rack is correct (stainless steel sheet). The second Bike Rack should be Parking Sign (aluminum sheet & blue ink) and the third Bike Rack should be Traffic Barrier (instant concrete sacks & corrugated steel bar).

I'm sure as soon as the Mods delete all of the SPAM that has been posted in the last 5 minutes (YUCK) that one of them can correct the Game Guide.
Thanks,
Deborah

marymarcel
Apr 19 2013, 11:31 AM
PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS! Cannot hire neighbor to do trees and flowers when hiring to harvest. What happened to the individual hiring options under Hire Multiple. That worked great, now it's back to Hire For Crops and Trees; Hire for Crops and Flowers, Hire to harvest crops, If I check both Crops & trees, and Crops & Flowers - only get Crops, no tree shaker, no flower harvester. If you Hire from main menu, you can only hire for 1 thing anyway. What's up with this?

Since the update when using the hire feature for 'multiple' jobs, the harvest trees/harvest flowers function is not working. When it comes up it already has both of those checked and they have the old wording or harvest crops and trees, etc.

Are the developers aware of this already?

Hi! the developers are aware of the issue, and are working on a fix:)

Julie Graff
Apr 19 2013, 11:33 AM
Hi! the developers are aware of the issue, and are working on a fix:)

Please HELP! This will never do. Thanks.

marymarcel
Apr 19 2013, 11:37 AM
Please HELP! This will never do. Thanks.

Hi Julie! yesterday Tony D posted information about the issues sent to developers to be fixed, please read the following link,thanks:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5516814#post5516814

Julie Graff
Apr 19 2013, 11:43 AM
Also, in case you aren't aware of it, we are having to refresh the game in between every little thing. If I want to show my trees, they won't appear unless I reload the farm. In addition, if I send someone a message, I have to refresh the page for their answer to show up, AND everyone who appears to be online just disappears and I'm told they are NOT online until I refresh the page and there they are again! I'm sorry to say it isn't a lovely day in Farm Town today...Thanks for your time...Bless you, you sure have your work cut out for you.

Texas Star
Apr 19 2013, 11:46 AM
I noticed since this release that the Preferences hide feature is not working quite right. When I go to farm and have hidden Buildings, Flowers, etc. and click to have them show again I have to reload the farm to get them to appear. Afterwards, they will hide/appear normally until I go to the next farm, then if they are hidden when I go, I have to turn them back on and reload that farm. Not the worst problem... easy enough to get around but will be nice to have fixed when time permits!

I appreciate all the nice items in the new release ;)

Rob T
Apr 19 2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks so much.
Deborah

My bad... i copy and paste the first line to do the rest and edit... i just forgot to edit the names of the others... they now show with the correct names :)

diannevt
Apr 19 2013, 12:25 PM
Absolutely love the custom sort on facilities, put all the facilities that have to be fussed with right at the beginning :)

The new plants: echinacea needs to be in the Natural Remedies Shop (allergies), chamomile needs to be made into a tea (yum) and dandelion needs to be made into wine. I am really hoping that the new crops won't be reserved only for a farmcash facility.

Thank-you for all the hard work you put into making this wonderful game

peoplechange2
Apr 19 2013, 12:43 PM
I'M VERY ANGRY. SAYS I HAVE 336 FACILITIES AND IT STARTED 36 OF THEM. PLEASE REPAIR THIS OR ASK SOMEONE HOW TO DO IT. i'M SO MAD i COULD SPIT NAILS OVER PAYING SO MUCH AND GETTING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!YES I'M YELLING!!!!

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Crops, including new 2h crops: Fennel (2h), Echinacea Purpurea (2h), Chamomile (4h), Yucca (8h) and Dandelion (12h)

4. Speed Improvement: When using Sow and Plow multitools, the slowness associated to the first click has been eliminated and in general they should work better on bigger farms.

6. Turbo Tools for Regular Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Bottling Machine' and 'Turbo Drive Thru System' allows you to Start Products into multiple Regular Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Start All' button in the Facility Manager.

All products will be produced in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager and according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Regular Facilities in current farm will have productions started. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Regular Facilities in all farms will have productions started.

7. Railroad Baron Minigame: As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to build train paths and coordinate the flow of the trains to their destinations.

8. New Custom Order sort option in Facility Manager: Select this option to rearrange your facilities the way you like it in the Facility Manager view. By default, the custom order show first all regular and service facilities sorted by production chain and then all animal facilities.

Click the blue Up/Down arrow icon and drag and drop any facility to any place you like and this final order will be the one used in the Facility Manager every time you select the Custom Order sorting option.

This option is specially useful now with the Turbo Tools for regular facilities if you want to prioritize some facilities before others to administer and control better the use of your ingredients.

9. Multifarm tools improvements: When using multifarm tools (water sprinklers and manure spreaders) it will disable the farms that are already watered, irrigated or fertilized.

10. Other Bug Fixes:

- When 'Mouse Over' items in any zoom level you should always see the full title of the item without truncation, including info tokens like W,I and F
- Flower fixes from 2 weeks ago: (please report if you are still experiencing issues with the flowers)
b) Better feedback message when trying to harvest a frozen flower in the last grown stage

Infection Remedy
Calmative Remedy
Colic Remedy
Constipation Remedy
Kidney Failure Remedy
Arthritis Remedy
Antitumoral Remedy
Antiworm Remedy

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set
Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

13. Public Transport Office (FC): Provides Public Transport Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

14. Multi Level Parking (coins): The Multi Level Parking building was converted to a Service Facility which Provides Public Parking Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set

Enjoy!

--Raul

Taz D
Apr 19 2013, 12:46 PM
I'M VERY ANGRY. SAYS I HAVE 336 FACILITIES AND IT STARTED 36 OF THEM. PLEASE REPAIR THIS OR ASK SOMEONE HOW TO DO IT. i'M SO MAD i COULD SPIT NAILS OVER PAYING SO MUCH AND GETTING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!YES I'M YELLING!!!!
It was explained about that in the Release:

big al from chicago
Apr 19 2013, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the new things but now I can't hire anyone to do my flowers or crops. This may be the end of Farm Town for me. I won't play anymore if I have to do these things myself.

c.abell
Apr 19 2013, 01:08 PM
FYI - There is no "waste time" showing when the Echinacea Purpurea is "ready to harvest". I love the way you all dimmed out the farms that are already sprinkled. TYVM. I also like the new "Animal Remedy Factory" and all the new seeds. Great job!!

sparky2006
Apr 19 2013, 01:16 PM
Since this release I can't hire to harvest my crops and trees or my crops and flowers. Can anyone tell me why? So my fruit trees and my flowers can not be harvested by my hiring someone else to do them. :confused:

Hi There,

10. Other Bug Fixes:

Infection Remedy
Calmative Remedy
Colic Remedy
Constipation Remedy
Kidney Failure Remedy
Arthritis Remedy
Antitumoral Remedy
Antiworm Remedy

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set
Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set

Enjoy!

--Raul

conan_75075
Apr 19 2013, 01:18 PM

I, too, seem to have this issue. I can hire people for trees only, for one or multiple farms, but I can't hire them for multiple tasks and include the trees. The same actually goes for flowers as well.
Also I see that the "Hire Trees" and "Hire Flowers" options have reverted to the old "Hire Crops and Trees" and "Hire Crops and Flowers" options, both of which are ticked when hiring for multiple tasks. If you only choose those two, then neither will work. If you choose another task, only that task works. This started last night after the upgrade was posted.

Deborah1979
Apr 19 2013, 01:24 PM
My bad... i copy and paste the first line to do the rest and edit... i just forgot to edit the names of the others... they now show with the correct names :)

No problem :D
Thanks for getting it corrected. It's not like all of you are exactly twiddling your thumbs with all of the confusion & glitches with this update!:):)
Deborah

billypanther
Apr 19 2013, 01:52 PM
Hi
thanks for all the work - but like somebody already wrote here - I am also annoyed of having spent a lot of farm cash just to start 25 facilities - which is of no use at all - as I still need to go through all facilities to check which ones are not started - I too think a 'start all' icon should start all
Clivia

Liz White
Apr 19 2013, 02:11 PM
What has happened to FT? my tools to work on others farms are saying they will only work on mine. When I hire it won't let me hire for multiple jobs and farms? Don't know where to post this so I'll post it here since this seems to get most of the business and notice.

Tiger
Apr 19 2013, 02:24 PM
What has happened to FT? my tools to work on others farms are saying they will only work on mine. When I hire it won't let me hire for multiple jobs and farms? Don't know where to post this so I'll post it here since this seems to get most of the business and notice.

Hi,

There's a problem with multihires at the moment. The devs are aware of the problem and are working on it. For now you need to be hired separately for flower and tree jobs. If your combine isn't showing up for hire, try getting hired to just harvest and plow.

StoneFace
Apr 19 2013, 02:42 PM
Hi
thanks for all the work - but like somebody already wrote here - I am also annoyed of having spent a lot of farm cash just to start 25 facilities - which is of no use at all - as I still need to go through all facilities to check which ones are not started - I too think a 'start all' icon should start all
Clivia

I feel your pain..... however, if you have played for some time, you have probably seen the pattern of offering the "do-it-quicker" tools in steps.... from planting to the combine to latest - the START ALL.

The new buttons for the Service Facilities were limited to what they could do, and so are the buttons for the Production Facilities. It is most likely that future releases will offer a START ALL for other types of facilities, like the restaurants, etc. Then when you click that button you will see more items covered with one click....

If you have not bought the first two which were just released, and then buy a future Start ALL, it will undoubtedly only work on the items covered by that button.

just the way it is, and has been from the beginning... no surprise.

additionally, I would assume you have to have the Bottling Machine first... in order to buy the Turbo version and the same for the others

ashleyadaisy
Apr 19 2013, 02:55 PM
I was looking and planning what to buy of the new tools, and my drive thru isnt showing so it wont let me buy the turbo, but its still letting me use it when filling my facilities!!!!

but looking forward to the new bits!

Also i have my id code in my signature, but where to i put it to link this to my farm?????? help, i think its one of those days.....

chocoholics2
Apr 19 2013, 02:59 PM
FYI. there is a bug with the load all button, the message is including all facilities not just services facilities, and thus incorrectly tells you how many will start.

likewise the start all number includes all the service facs.

cheers
David

chocoholics2
Apr 19 2013, 03:01 PM
FYI,The start all says 23 (if you have both tools) but the help shows only 20 facs.

Taz D
Apr 19 2013, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the new things but now I can't hire anyone to do my flowers or crops. This may be the end of Farm Town for me. I won't play anymore if I have to do these things myself.

I, too, seem to have this issue. I can hire people for trees only, for one or multiple farms, but I can't hire them for multiple tasks and include the trees. The same actually goes for flowers as well.
Also I see that the "Hire Trees" and "Hire Flowers" options have reverted to the old "Hire Crops and Trees" and "Hire Crops and Flowers" options, both of which are ticked when hiring for multiple tasks. If you only choose those two, then neither will work. If you choose another task, only that task works. This started last night after the upgrade was posted.
The developers are aware of this and working on a fix for it.

Taz D
Apr 19 2013, 03:25 PM
FYI,The start all says 23 (if you have both tools) but the help shows only 20 facs.
If you have multiples of one or more facility then your number will be higher.

andersonmtm
Apr 19 2013, 03:39 PM
Getting Error X025 again when trying to load quests. Thanks.

Tiger
Apr 19 2013, 03:51 PM
Getting Error X025 again when trying to load quests. Thanks.

Hi,

It should clear itself up, in up to a few hours, just keep trying every now and then.

KnightRider
Apr 19 2013, 04:46 PM

The help screen on the turbo bottling machine has a mistake it shows 10 facilities, but it should only be 8. It has the juice factory and the oil factory twice. The turbo bottling machine does 8 different factories and the turbo drive thru system does 10 different factories for a total of 18 between the two of them.

PubsAngels
Apr 19 2013, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the updates, but the tools are not working correctly. When i hire someone to do h/p, shaker, copper, boat, and flowers it does not work. They get all the tools except for shaker and flowers. Then i rehire to do them and all they get is either the shaker or the flower too. Please fix it is very annoying to do the rehiring and i never get the shaker or the flower together. Thanks.

Tiger
Apr 19 2013, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the updates, but the tools are not working correctly. When i hire someone to do h/p, shaker, copper, boat, and flowers it does not work. They get all the tools except for shaker and flowers. Then i rehire to do them and all they get is either the shaker or the flower too. Please fix it is very annoying to do the rehiring and i never get the shaker or the flower together. Thanks.

Hi,

The devs are aware there is a problem with multihires and tools and are working on it. For now you need to hire for just harvest and plow together, then the flowers and trees separately then the tools will show up.

MissGwenD
Apr 19 2013, 07:06 PM
How disappointing it was to spend 80fc so that I could START ALL and discovered that it only works on 17 facilities. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

dnana
Apr 19 2013, 09:21 PM
Thank you, Tony, and THANK YOU, Devs, I really do appreciate your upgrades and all the new things you have designed for us over the years. I'm just too quick to jump on the new stuff before I understand it thoroughly. I never learn, lol, I need to practice what I preach in my sig! :)

dnana
Apr 19 2013, 09:33 PM
Hi
Clivia

Hi, do you know that if you sort your facilities by 'utilization' (under the A-Z ARROW button in the upper right of the facility manager), your facs will order themselves with the empty ones at the very bottom of the list?

So, if you go into the FILTER and set your facs to show SERVICES only (and all facilities on all farms), the turbo loaders from last update do them all and you're done.

Then you change the FILTER to REGULAR only, make sure your A-Z is set to 'utilization', use the new turbo loaders, and they will cause the ones you loaded to go to the top of the list. Scroll down to the bottom and fill the rest as usual.

You will notice that you will not have to move your mouse from box to box...as they are filled they pop off your screen and the next lowest supplied will pop under your cursor. Boy, is that fun! :)

Docperk
Apr 19 2013, 09:49 PM
My issues with the Help info on the new facilities being blank and some of the images for ingredients in the facilities has been resolved. Thank you Raul.

CynthiaSue
Apr 19 2013, 10:55 PM
I don't get the new train mini game. I can't even complete the level one practice once. I don't know what Im doing. When I do finally manage to make a track to the other side, it always says too late. I can't seem to find track pieces that will even work. Is it suppose to be this hard, or am I not understanding something.

KnightRider
Apr 19 2013, 11:12 PM
I don't get the new train mini game. I can't even complete the level one practice once. I don't know what Im doing. When I do finally manage to make a track to the other side, it always says too late. I can't seem to find track pieces that will even work. Is it suppose to be this hard, or am I not understanding something.

I agree with you on that, I just tried that game and can't get level 1, definitely won't be playing that one anymore.

Rob T
Apr 19 2013, 11:16 PM

Just a tip with the game.... once you have a complete track, you can speed up the train by clicking it :) not too bad once you realise you can do that :)

chocoholics2
Apr 20 2013, 12:08 AM
The help screen on the turbo bottling machine has a mistake it shows 10 facilities, but it should only be 8. It has the juice factory and the oil factory twice. The turbo bottling machine does 8 different factories and the turbo drive thru system does 10 different factories for a total of 18 between the two of them.

ok, however the start all says you can start 23 of them?

Aussie Rae
Apr 20 2013, 12:18 AM
woo hoo, am now able to uncover trees again, thanks slashkey!!!

KnightRider
Apr 20 2013, 12:25 AM

Where are you seeing that it says 23? It is not in the store, new release, or anywhere I have seen.

Aussie Rae
Apr 20 2013, 12:58 AM
I think it depends on how many facilities you own...and if you click on the ? in the top right corner of the new turbo tools, it shows which facilities it will start with one click..

Scarlett128
Apr 20 2013, 01:26 AM
The Echinacea, and also the Brussels Sprouts from an earlier release, show only Ready to Harvest. The amount of time until wasted is never displayed! Could we possibly get a fix for this? Many thanks! :-)

Taz D
Apr 20 2013, 01:36 AM
If you have multiples of a facility that one of the turbo tool does then it will show more than the 18. Mine tells me it will start 25 of 299, because I have duplicates of some of those facilities.

chocoholics2
Apr 20 2013, 02:36 AM
Where are you seeing that it says 23? It is not in the store, new release, or anywhere I have seen.

When I click Start all:
See attached pic.

Anyway, I have sussed it, it's the total of ALL the facs of the types startable, and I have multiples of some of them.

Thanks for the talk, it helped me work it out.

cheers
David

brenda steele
Apr 20 2013, 07:12 AM
On the contrary. It is quite fair if you consider that we needed to buy the regular bottle machine and regular drive through to enable the all buttons for the those factories. They did the same thing with the services - released 2 regular carts and checkouts and then 2 turbo carts and checkouts. They are merely being consistent and to make sure those who can buy a ton of farm cash do not have an unfair advantage, they are continuing to release them just 2 at a time.

I have both of them, in fact I have all 4 of them the two for the Referral ones and the two for the Regular ones, still only showing 45 help please xxx

brenda steele
Apr 20 2013, 07:15 AM

I have all 4, it even says in the message you own all of them, but its still only doing 45 of them :(

KnightRider
Apr 20 2013, 07:20 AM
I have all 4, it even says in the message you own all of them, but its still only doing 45 of them :(

How many do you think it should do? It depends on how many facilities you have, you would have to count how many service facilities you have, plus how many facilities that the bottling machine does, plus how many facilities that the drive thru system does and see what it adds up to.

Druzela
Apr 20 2013, 08:33 AM
"10. Other Bug Fixes:

b) Better feedback message when trying to harvest a frozen flower in the last grown stage"

Before watering the farm this morning flowers had 3.4 hours of growing time (the flowers were previously irrigated). After watering the farm the flowers showed ready to harvest.

Just letting you know 'cuz you asked :)

Sandraneta
Apr 20 2013, 09:25 AM
My turbo tools do not work at all! Further, I am unable to purchase the newly released turbo tools. What is going on? With the exception of the last two turbo tools, I own all facilities buildings, all service facilities and all turbo tools. I do not know how what to do to correct the issue. Further, when I go to "start all" in the facilities manager, it tells me I do not own... do you want to go and purchase them now. Very frustrating when you know you just purchased these things on the last release. Please advise.

Tiger
Apr 20 2013, 09:40 AM
My turbo tools do not work at all! Further, I am unable to purchase the newly released turbo tools. What is going on? With the exception of the last two turbo tools, I own all facilities buildings, all service facilities and all turbo tools. I do not know how what to do to correct the issue. Further, when I go to "start all" in the facilities manager, it tells me I do not own... do you want to go and purchase them now. Very frustrating when you know you just purchased these things on the last release. Please advise.

Specifically which turbo tools do not work?

If you have not bought the 'Turbo Bottling Machine' and 'Turbo Drive Thru System' you will not be able to use the Start All located at the top of the facility manager to start all products in the facilities that those tools apply to.

If it's not letting you buy those tools make sure you have the 'Bottling Machine' and 'Drive Thru System' tools in your item storage, then exit and reload the game, then try buying again.

If you are talking about the 'Turbo Checkout Station' and 'Turbo Manual Lift Truck' tools, they enable the Load All button located at the top of the facility manager which allows you to Load Products into multiple Service Facilities with one click.

Sandraneta
Apr 20 2013, 10:18 AM
Thank you for your response. I followed your instructions. I was able to purchase the new turbo tools. However, it only allowed 21 of 255 services to be started. I still had to go through and hit the "start all" key to load the remainder of the factories.

kataltay
Apr 20 2013, 10:20 AM
I still have the issue with watering flowers, and they are suddenly ready to harvest, when prior to watering they had several hours.

kataltay
Apr 20 2013, 10:22 AM
Thank you for your response. I followed your instructions. I was able to purchase the new turbo tools. However, it only allowed 21 of 255 services to be started. I still had to go through and hit the "start all" key to load the remainder of the factories.
255... Obviously there are duplicates and triplicates of some.I have approx the same number... I wonder would the tools include any repeated facilities? Otherwise, the tool is not of much use, really :(

JW2009
Apr 20 2013, 10:39 AM
Hi, ok when i water my flowers and they are not ready for harvesting, after i watered them, they became ready for harvesting, and the ones that are ready, become not ready after i water them. Thank You & Happy Farming™

Sandraneta
Apr 20 2013, 10:42 AM

Tiger
Apr 20 2013, 12:21 PM

Hi,

That is correct, they don't do ALL of them. Those tools only start some of the facilites. Go to the store, tool section, click on the ? attached to the tool and it will tell you which ones they work on. The rest of the Start All tools have yet to be released.

sajones38
Apr 20 2013, 12:39 PM
I just worked a farm, said when I was done, to collect my bonus What's this??

Orx
Apr 20 2013, 12:46 PM
Thank you for another great update

Taz D
Apr 20 2013, 12:50 PM
I just worked a farm, said when I was done, to collect my bonus What's this??
From the December Release Announcement:
Job completion bonus for employees when Hired by Strangers in the Marketplace: To increase workforce availability in the marketplace and to improve the quality of the work performed by employees, we have decided to duplicate the potential benefits for those employees. For example if an employee is hired to plow by another farmer and earn 1000 XP and 5000 coins, if that employee complete the job fully in the farm, meaning there is no more plow to be done, then ONLY at that time the employee will have the option to collect a special bonus of an additional 5000 coins and 1000 XP.

The same applies for other types of work, in summary, employees have the option to duplicate their benefits but only if the job that he was hire for is completed fully on a particular farm. The employee is responsible for collecting the bonus on each farm by clicking the Chest icon on the top-left.

WillowTreeFarm
Apr 20 2013, 12:51 PM
Raul & sk, thank you for the update. The new crops are very attractive.

maggiel29
Apr 20 2013, 02:08 PM
Something has gone wrong with the Toy Trouble mini game since the update. The conveyor belt runs out of toy parts before you have reached the goal. This is on the practice levels - I havent played the multi player mode.
It used to keep going with spare parts until you got the goal - the reward was based on time taken.
Thanks

rennym
Apr 20 2013, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the continuing improvements... I have a request... have posted it in a couple places as do not know who to get this to... would really like to be able to hire people in market place or perhaps in the Inn to work facilities and send clients! It is hard to get enough neighbors to participate in that activity and it would make it ever so much more fun.

Tiger
Apr 20 2013, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the continuing improvements... I have a request... have posted it in a couple places as do not know who to get this to... would really like to be able to hire people in market place or perhaps in the Inn to work facilities and send clients! It is hard to get enough neighbors to participate in that activity and it would make it ever so much more fun.

Hi,

You did post your idea in the suggestions area, and it has been added to the top post along with all the other ideas for the game :)

barbercw
Apr 20 2013, 05:28 PM
I haven't received any Dan bonuses for the new crops. I planted and harvested several times and show that I am at level 4 for the Echinacea and Fennel crops, and level 5 for the Chamonile, Dandelion, and Yucca crops. My Neighbors are posting bonus opportunities for these crops but I have never been given the opportunity. What am I missing?

Tiger
Apr 20 2013, 05:40 PM
I haven't received any Dan bonuses for the new crops. I planted and harvested several times and show that I am at level 4 for the Echinacea and Fennel crops, and level 5 for the Chamonile, Dandelion, and Yucca crops. My Neighbors are posting bonus opportunities for these crops but I have never been given the opportunity. What am I missing?

Hi,

You won't be able to post bonuses for belts until you've reached the brown belt. Are you sure you're at Dan level and not belt level? Dan levels belts have two colours, the belt levels only one colour. Have a look in your Belts section and it'll tell you what belt you are at and how many needed to reach the next belt.

carolann43
Apr 20 2013, 06:00 PM
For the fun of it I went to Farm 18 and was going to enlarge it. It was going to let me. 5 billion of course....then I went to farm 4 and tried to enlarge again and it said I couldn't. I do not move my farms order....been this way since begining. Just thought you would like to know. Don't want to enlarge....too big might kill my computer....those with the big field that layer are asking for trouble.

carolann43
Apr 20 2013, 06:02 PM
also, for some reason, this game is becoming more work than fun...Instead of bigger and more, fix all the annoying little bugs that drive people away from the game.

barbercw
Apr 20 2013, 08:40 PM
Hi,

You won't be able to post bonuses for belts until you've reached the brown belt. Are you sure you're at Dan level and not belt level? Dan levels belts have two colours, the belt levels only one colour. Have a look in your Belts section and it'll tell you what belt you are at and how many needed to reach the next belt.

My level 4s are Green and my level 5s blue. I have harvested over 10000 units of each of these crops. I planted multiple farms of each crop and harvested them several times.

Emily Murphy
Apr 20 2013, 09:12 PM
Are we getting more turbo tools in next release?

Reta J
Apr 20 2013, 09:18 PM
Hi, do you know that if you sort your facilities by 'utilization' (under the A-Z ARROW button in the upper right of the facility manager), your facs will order themselves with the empty ones at the very bottom of the list? ......

You will notice that you will not have to move your mouse from box to box...as they are filled they pop off your screen and the next lowest supplied will pop under your cursor. Boy, is that fun! :)

I love this! Thank you so much for posting it! I just loaded my factories in record time :D

Tony D
Apr 21 2013, 02:51 AM
Are we getting more turbo tools in next release?Hi, only the developers know what is planned for future releases, we will just have to wait and see.

JW2009
Apr 21 2013, 06:50 AM
Hi, i have my Turbo Tools for START ALL on my farm 8, and if i want to start alll with my turbo tools, i have to be on farm 8 only, any other farms tells me i must purchase those two turbo start all. I use them as decorations, but i thought i could have them on any farms and it should work ?

marymarcel
Apr 21 2013, 07:19 AM
Hi, i have my Turbo Tools for START ALL on my farm 8, and if i want to start alll with my turbo tools, i have to be on farm 8 only, any other farms tells me i must purchase those two turbo start all. I use them as decorations, but i thought i could have them on any farms and it should work ?

Hi JW! Try to put them into your item storage, close and reopen to let the game recognize them and remember you have to use them from your Facility Manager.:)

Tony D
Apr 21 2013, 07:36 AM
Hi, i have my Turbo Tools for START ALL on my farm 8, and if i want to start alll with my turbo tools, i have to be on farm 8 only, any other farms tells me i must purchase those two turbo start all. I use them as decorations, but i thought i could have them on any farms and it should work ?Hi, it would appear that the Turbo Tools need to be in storage to be able to use them form any farm.

JW2009
Apr 21 2013, 08:41 AM
Thank you for responding Tony, but i already made the changes to Our Town of PinValley©, so, until this bug is fixed, i will just use them on my farm 8, coz i like the drive-thru also as decorations :) Thank You & Happy Farming™ Hi, it would appear that the Turbo Tools need to be in storage to be able to use them form any farm.

max_river
Apr 21 2013, 09:46 AM
thanks for the update and the new stuff.
I just wondering how the ordering station works. i look for the info on it but i am lost.

KnightRider
Apr 21 2013, 10:00 AM
thanks for the update and the new stuff.
I just wondering how the ordering station works. i look for the info on it but i am lost.

If you are talking about the ordering station w/trailer it came out some time ago, it works with the semi facility and cuts all of the delivery times on the semi's by half, so instead of 1 hour it cuts it to 30 minutes or are you talking about the custom ordering from the current release, which allows you to move facilities to any order that you wish when you open up you facility manager.

max_river
Apr 21 2013, 11:37 AM
ty for your help yes i was talking about the ordering station so it cuts the time in half. ty again for help. i look and i did not find the info

PubsAngels
Apr 21 2013, 02:31 PM
ok...what is going on...I post my factories to be worked by neighbors and friends but they can not see them. I see them on the news feed and farmtown feed but not on my personal feed.They see them know where. Please fix this. Thank you.

marymarcel
Apr 21 2013, 02:36 PM
ok...what is going on...I post my factories to be worked by neighbors and friends but they can not see them. I see them on the news feed and farmtown feed but not on my personal feed.They see them know where. Please fix this. Thank you.

Hi! I always write something like FACTS READY, before posting. If I dont, the post is "lost" among other ones in my biography.:)

Taz D
Apr 21 2013, 02:54 PM
If they cannot see them check to see who you are posting them to. You may have changed the security of who sees those posts without knowing you did.

Docperk
Apr 21 2013, 07:26 PM
The Echinacea, and also the Brussels Sprouts from an earlier release, show only Ready to Harvest. The amount of time until wasted is never displayed! Could we possibly get a fix for this? Many thanks! :-)

Yes this is happening to me too. It is because the name is too long and with the name, the farm number, and Ready to Harvest takes up all 3 lines and that is all that is available for the message. I had some go to waste too but just got to keep better tack of the time until they resolve this issue.

maggiel29
Apr 21 2013, 08:01 PM
Something has gone wrong with the Toy Trouble mini game since the update. The conveyor belt runs out of toy parts before you have reached the goal. This is on the practice levels - I havent played the multi player mode.
It used to keep going with spare parts until you got the goal - the reward was based on time taken.
Thanks

It is only practice level 3 - practice levels 1 and 2 work the way they should

dnana
Apr 21 2013, 09:56 PM
I love this! Thank you so much for posting it! I just loaded my factories in record time :D

You are welcome! It was originally posted by another player about a month ago, really changed the way I play! :)

preston_digitation
Apr 22 2013, 01:19 AM
anyone having issues being able to click/drag your farm? i hate that little star looking thing... and my click/drag is not working. i am on win 7, use chrome (but its happening with FF also). i have updated settings for my mouse, and its brand new. works fine on everything else....

Tony D
Apr 22 2013, 02:35 AM
anyone having issues being able to click/drag your farm? i hate that little star looking thing... and my click/drag is not working. i am on win 7, use chrome (but its happening with FF also). i have updated settings for my mouse, and its brand new. works fine on everything else....Hi, just tried it on my computer (Win 7 , Chrome) and no problem with the click & drag.

psycho_mommi
Apr 22 2013, 02:59 AM
anyone having issues being able to click/drag your farm? i hate that little star looking thing... and my click/drag is not working. i am on win 7, use chrome (but its happening with FF also). i have updated settings for my mouse, and its brand new. works fine on everything else....

i am having same problem, but i am on firefox, and WF 40. win 7 also. can not click n drag farm, have to use the little star looking thing. also, a few people in my ft group on fb are reporting same issue. almost like mouse is clicking too fast... i went to click n drag to move my farm, and i get the "walk here: pop up menu... or it pops up to plant crops, on crops that were already grown.

pisces16
Apr 22 2013, 03:39 AM
If they cannot see them check to see who you are posting them to. You may have changed the security of who sees those posts without knowing you did.
Check to see who you are posting it to but I also put a comment in the box and remember to put a "." Seems to do the trick.

TartanLady
Apr 22 2013, 04:11 AM
just letting you know that my flowers still ripen with water and have to refresh to get them to go back to normal times thats using my normal grey sprinkler not too sure about the red one yet been a busy few days.

My only other issues are the severe lag we get I know to turn the dim off as thats a right slow downer only use it for the fruit trees and dont really have issue with them.

Why is it that it takes so long to get to next farm for instance I am hired to do multible farms have learned to h/p first then do other work in the hope that my avatars little legs catch up before I move onto next farm which inevitably she doesnt so for ages get the enqueueing box before the next farm will load have learned to live with it just wondering if its normal and yes i do change quality to low Thank you

Qivis
Apr 22 2013, 06:25 AM
Why is it that it takes so long to get to next farm for instance I am hired to do multible farms have learned to h/p first then do other work in the hope that my avatars little legs catch up before I move onto next farm which inevitably she doesnt so for ages get the enqueueing box before the next farm will load have learned to live with it just wondering if its normal and yes i do change quality to low Thank you

You'll also want to make sure the "settings" in Flash Player has the slider under the file folder with the green arrow all the way to the right. It resets itself to only part of the use of local data storage at random intervals.This should solve part of the problem. Even so, it still takes longer than it should to move to the next farm even if we've done both those things. I keep having problems with it taking a whole 2 minutes just for a river bridge to load - that used to load with no lag - when moving to my 4th farm.

JW2009
Apr 22 2013, 11:26 AM
Hi, when i use the brown sprinkler or the red one, the flowers are ready for harvest, and after i use the brown, it becomes not ready.

maggiel29
Apr 22 2013, 12:18 PM
There is something wrong with the Echinacea crop it doesnt say when growing how much time left and when ready doesnt say when wasted

horsepocky
Apr 22 2013, 12:25 PM
yes I purchashed the start all turbo feature and it is not working on most of the facilities just a few if I can tell right ! love the new tools though !! you said to let you know if it did not work on my farms . thank you

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Apr 19th, 8:50PM EST.

Hi There,

10. Other Bug Fixes:

Infection Remedy
Calmative Remedy
Colic Remedy
Constipation Remedy
Kidney Failure Remedy
Arthritis Remedy
Antitumoral Remedy
Antiworm Remedy

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set
Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

Bus Stop
Traffic Cone
Pavement Marker
Traffic Barrier
Speed Bump
Animal Crossing Sign
Asphalt Concrete Pile

Bike Rack
Reserve Parking Barrier
Parking Sign
Garbage Bin
Parking Pass
Parking Bollard
Parking Block Set

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Apr 19th, 8:50PM EST

- Multihire option working again for trees and flowers
- Hiding and Showing items using the preference window is stable again
- More clear help messages (blue messages) in the store for facility tools. It's clear now that Turbo Tools only works for a set of facilities as the non-turbo tools.

Known Issues related to this Release:

- Click on the help (?) icon for the new turbo tools or the new facilities not working for some users. Please report if you are still experiencing this issue.

Taz D
Apr 22 2013, 12:38 PM
yes I purchashed the start all turbo feature and it is not working on most of the facilities just a few if I can tell right ! love the new tools though !! you said to let you know if it did not work on my farms . thank you
Actually they said to let them know if there were problems with the flowers still.
Your Start All tools are working correctly. Read the note added in blue text by the moderators. The two tools they released this time only do part of the facilities.

Bbb-3
Apr 22 2013, 12:41 PM
Flowers r still showing ready to harvest when watered when they have time to grow also when hired to harvest trees or flowers not crop I am able to get the crop with the cycle if the crop is ready. You can still get a chest after doing the trees and flowers without doing the crop but if you want to use the cycle to harvest the crop, you still get another chest (if you have tools they do not show up, the cycle represents harvesting )

CynthiaSue
Apr 22 2013, 01:44 PM
Just a tip with the game.... once you have a complete track, you can speed up the train by clicking it :) not too bad once you realise you can do that :)

This helps, but it still takes me like over 3 minutes to make like 13,000 coins. Certainly not worth it. It is not fun trashing all those tracks I don't need. I suppose if I was smarter, I might figure out how to use more of them, but so far I haven't done it and more than likely Im not going to. I can make all the coins fishing or watering everyday and I don't even do those, so I certainly am not going to waste my time on a train track game that isn't even fun. Perhaps if they showed an example of it being done, I could see more how to do it where it might actually be fun, but the way I do it, it is not fun so it is not going to be played.

dnana
Apr 22 2013, 06:39 PM
You'll also want to make sure the "settings" in Flash Player has the slider under the file folder with the green arrow all the way to the right. It resets itself to only part of the use of local data storage at random intervals.This should solve part of the problem. Even so, it still takes longer than it should to move to the next farm even if we've done both those things. I keep having problems with it taking a whole 2 minutes just for a river bridge to load - that used to load with no lag - when moving to my 4th farm.

If the farms are layered/stacked or have tons of stuff on them, it's going to take a longer time to load than normal. If I am working a loaded farm, I turn everything off when working, then turn flowers or trees on and off one by one as I need to check them for work, if I'm hired for them. if not I leave everything off. This works similar to the dim feature with 'hidden' checked and it does speed up the transfer times from farm to farm.

Keeping your computer cleaned and up to date, MORE than just cleaning the memcache and browser cache, helps too. If you can, add more RAM memory and don't multitask, except for using itunes or another music player. Any other programs running will sap your processing speed. A lot of these 'page-turning' problems are in the computer, not in the game. :)

Aussie Rae
Apr 22 2013, 09:48 PM

I had problems where I could not zoom in and out with the mouse in ft...worked fine in fb...so I changed my microsoft mouse for a cheap one and its worked fine ever since!!! and all the trouble started after an update for the microsoft mouse!!!

JohnAlbertini
Apr 22 2013, 10:46 PM
Once more there are a multitude of FC items and no new levels FC to be earned.

When, when, when will the developers give us looooong-term players who have 50, 60, 70, 100+ million XP a bone? We can't buy anything and get verrrrry frustrated with the lack of respect for us.

Time to give us at least 32 levels/FC EVERY update. Then we at least have to decide what we want to spend it on. As it is we just go to sleep with every update. 25 FC every 90 days doesn't cut it. Last FC update I bought NOTHING! Want the next sprinkler but it cost 50 FC, or the 8x8 H-P but that takes 100 FC. So I have to wait 1 & 1/2 year to buy these TWO items. CRAZY!

PLEASE!

SunnyD
Apr 22 2013, 11:11 PM
i read all the fixes and have read up to the last two pages here... wondering are we supposed to be getting coins for watering for neighbors?? i'm not soo just wondering.....

SunnyD
Apr 23 2013, 12:05 AM
i read all the fixes and have read up to the last two pages here... wondering are we supposed to be getting coins for watering for neighbors?? i'm not soo just wondering.....

after doing 4 neighbors farms i finally got paid for one.. are the bonuses for working from the market paying you now ?? when i clicked on one today it said it was expired and another just vanished... hmmmm

Taz D
Apr 23 2013, 12:19 AM
Watering for a neighbor gets you 1000 coins. That was never broke that I know of and no one has posted about it being broke.

Aussie Rae
Apr 23 2013, 02:46 AM
re watering, you actually have to uncover flowers in preferences and use the brown sprinkler to get the 1,000 coins...if flowers are not uncovered ft will tell your there is nothing to water on the farm...

onamission
Apr 23 2013, 07:30 AM
Reporting once again that sometimes sprinkling a farm does not kick in. This has happened to me a few times now and I'm sure that it was sprinkled.

If you want more info about what happens on my farms, ask me. I won't bore you with the details but if more info would be appreciated I will gladly supply it.

Oh, btw, the mod edit in the new release needs to be a brighter colour so it stands out enough to catch reader's attention. I knew it was there and still had to really scan to find it.

Moose Mob
Apr 23 2013, 09:39 AM

I will disagree. It took two devices to get all the services handled. This time when buying both tools, we get a small percentage. No, I do not see this as fair in any way at all. I would expect consistency or at least a little up front disclosure.

Taz D
Apr 23 2013, 11:11 AM
I will disagree. It took two devices to get all the services handled. This time when buying both tools, we get a small percentage. No, I do not see this as fair in any way at all. I would expect consistency or at least a little up front disclosure.
The 2 turbo tools you had to buy for the services was because there were only 2 regular tools for the services. There are no where near as many services as there are regular facilities.
There are many more tools for the larger number of facilities that will need turbo tools.

Deborah1979
Apr 23 2013, 11:11 AM
I have NEVER lost items or product from storage, even though I have seen lots of posts from others that have.
This may have nothing to do with latest update, but....
I am moving trees from farms and rearranging. There is a 3-5 second lag time for each tree to move into storage, and the same 3-5 second lag time for each tree when placing from storage to farm.
I am moving small groups each time and placing them. Only 32 or 64. This has taken me several days.
I had a total of 168 cherry trees and just moved 64 cherry trees with no problem. I loaded 104 into storage (yes, I have enough storage) and I LOST 84 trees. There are only 20 in storage.
I refreshed farm, cleared cache, did the Memcache thingy, turned off computer and rebooted.
My cherry trees are nowhere. More aggravating than anything, since I will have to use my new gifts to replace something I already had.
But, now, I am concerned about putting anything into storage. :eek:
If you have any suggestions for anything else I can try, please let me know. Also, should there be that much lag time when putting into storage or taking out?? This time lapse has only happened since the update.
Just need some help.
Thanks,
Deborah

Deborah1979
Apr 23 2013, 01:48 PM
:oI have NEVER lost items or product from storage, even though I have seen lots of posts from others that have.
This may have nothing to do with latest update, but....
I am moving trees from farms and rearranging. There is a 3-5 second lag time for each tree to move into storage, and the same 3-5 second lag time for each tree when placing from storage to farm.
I am moving small groups each time and placing them. Only 32 or 64. This has taken me several days.
I had a total of 168 cherry trees and just moved 64 cherry trees with no problem. I loaded 104 into storage (yes, I have enough storage) and I LOST 84 trees. There are only 20 in storage.
I refreshed farm, cleared cache, did the Memcache thingy, turned off computer and rebooted.
My cherry trees are nowhere. More aggravating than anything, since I will have to use my new gifts to replace something I already had.
But, now, I am concerned about putting anything into storage. :eek:
If you have any suggestions for anything else I can try, please let me know. Also, should there be that much lag time when putting into storage or taking out?? This time lapse has only happened since the update.
Just need some help.
Thanks,
Deborah

:o:confused:
Sorry for the confusion.... shut down and rebooted 3 times and cherry trees appeared.

But, I still need someone to help me with possible reasons for the 3-5 second lag time on loading a tree into storage and then the same thing, when placing it back on a farm! Is this FT, FB, or something I need to check on my computer??
It has NEVER been like this before the last update. :(

Any suggestions are really appreciated!
Thanks,
Deborah

bayoubes
Apr 23 2013, 03:55 PM
I am having the same problem since the last update. Everything I move or put in storage has a delay, so much so, that I think it's not taking, then it moves it or stores it. Very frustrating when you are trying to re-arrange the farms.
WF4, Google Chrome.

Taz D
Apr 23 2013, 04:40 PM
:o

:o:confused:
Sorry for the confusion.... shut down and rebooted 3 times and cherry trees appeared.

But, I still need someone to help me with possible reasons for the 3-5 second lag time on loading a tree into storage and then the same thing, when placing it back on a farm! Is this FT, FB, or something I need to check on my computer??
It has NEVER been like this before the last update. :(

Any suggestions are really appreciated!
Thanks,
Deborah

I am having the same problem since the last update. Everything I move or put in storage has a delay, so much so, that I think it's not taking, then it moves it or stores it. Very frustrating when you are trying to re-arrange the farms.
WF4, Google Chrome.
The more things you move the more data has to be processed. I always clear my caches (memcache and browser) before starting to move things like tree or flower sections. This does help. If things get really slow then I do the clearing again and continue on.

bayoubes
Apr 23 2013, 09:20 PM
The more things you move the more data has to be processed. I always clear my caches (memcache and browser) before starting to move things like tree or flower sections. This does help. If things get really slow then I do the clearing again and continue on.

Taz D, It's something else causing it. I was moving a lot around for 3 days straight, just before the update. It was after the update that it all slowed down, even after doing all the above. Before it was moving licky split as usual. I am building an airport on one of my farms and their isn't much on it right now to move around and it's soooooooooooooo slow moving, gave up and waiting to see if it is fixed.

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 23 2013, 11:32 PM
Sorry FT been burned with a couple of the larger tools....seems they do the number when they feel like it....take the large power saw, shoot if I ever had it chop the amount of oak trees it's supposed to I think I'd faint...I have my trees planted as close together and in neat rows as is allowed in game but that darn chain saw just doesn't want to chop the number I was given when looking to buy.
About the ONLY turbo tool I've found that works as stated is the fishing boat...
Wondering now if I were to take a chance and purchase a turbo load all what in heaven's name do I do with all those tools those load alls will replace? Just count as I wasted money? OR can I give to my good friend who can NOT afford to buy? What do we do with them...As I see it will be more in storage taking up space just as all those tools we had to have to get each bigger one, like those sprinklers, only 2 work now out of all I bought, the water flowers and the water all, extend waste time....sigh...guess I'll hide and watch the postings here to see how well those turbo load alls really work...
Love the detail BTW on all the new facilities...in fact I love the detail on all the buildings....thanks for those cute things.

anglnwhite
Apr 23 2013, 11:55 PM
Love the new toys and game upgrades, as usual! Only thing that has created some frustration is that the mini-game screen opens far too easily now. I have to make a very conscious effort not to drag the cursor across the game cube when moving to change the screen size. Wouldn't break my heart if you were to move the game cube to another spot altogether.

Keep up the great work and thanks for listening to your players!

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 24 2013, 12:09 AM
I've done everything to get rid of this problem....I can not see my neighbors postings...I've tried the link we have in FT to see if I could help with their work that way but while I can see who posted they're all out of date!

Yesterday for instance went to that link (I have it on my toolbar) kept scrolling trying to find something not expired. Finally found 2, they were the last two on list....So I did get to help at least 2 neighbors.

There are times I post work and many can't see my posting. BTW, those 2 I found? Was strange, said name and had a box with what the work was there, no like, comment, click to work.

I've cleared FT cache, Flash cache, Google browser cache....no help there...I've uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, disabled Google flash version and used just flash and not helping either...I've run my program to check for any bad areas and all is showing fine...

Is this trouble on FT end or is it Google or FB or is it all 3???? Help please, I need to work my neighbor's facilities when they post, short on coins since spent on farm 18 and new facilities as well.
Thanks!

Taz D
Apr 24 2013, 12:54 AM
Sorry FT been burned with a couple of the larger tools....seems they do the number when they feel like it....take the large power saw, shoot if I ever had it chop the amount of oak trees it's supposed to I think I'd faint...I have my trees planted as close together and in neat rows as is allowed in game but that darn chain saw just doesn't want to chop the number I was given when looking to buy.
About the ONLY turbo tool I've found that works as stated is the fishing boat...
Wondering now if I were to take a chance and purchase a turbo load all what in heaven's name do I do with all those tools those load alls will replace? Just count as I wasted money? OR can I give to my good friend who can NOT afford to buy? What do we do with them...As I see it will be more in storage taking up space just as all those tools we had to have to get each bigger one, like those sprinklers, only 2 work now out of all I bought, the water flowers and the water all, extend waste time....sigh...guess I'll hide and watch the postings here to see how well those turbo load alls really work...
Love the detail BTW on all the new facilities...in fact I love the detail on all the buildings....thanks for those cute things.
The new tools are upgrades for the previous ones. If you sell them and another new upgrade comes out that you want then you would have to buy the previous ones to purchase the new one. That is why you need to keep them. You cannot give any tools that you own to a neighbor as there is nothing set up to be able to do that.
As far as the oaks go you are right because they have such a large base area you cannot get as many as the maximum for the tool without stacking them. All the rest of the chop types though you can get the full amount if you have them arranged correctly for the tool you have.

Taz D
Apr 24 2013, 12:58 AM
I've done everything to get rid of this problem....I can not see my neighbors postings...I've tried the link we have in FT to see if I could help with their work that way but while I can see who posted they're all out of date!

Yesterday for instance went to that link (I have it on my toolbar) kept scrolling trying to find something not expired. Finally found 2, they were the last two on list....So I did get to help at least 2 neighbors.

There are times I post work and many can't see my posting. BTW, those 2 I found? Was strange, said name and had a box with what the work was there, no like, comment, click to work.

I've cleared FT cache, Flash cache, Google browser cache....no help there...I've uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, disabled Google flash version and used just flash and not helping either...I've run my program to check for any bad areas and all is showing fine...

Is this trouble on FT end or is it Google or FB or is it all 3???? Help please, I need to work my neighbor's facilities when they post, short on coins since spent on farm 18 and new facilities as well.
Thanks!
A lot of this problem right now seems to be Facebook changing things again. It is specially effecting peoples posts for help. The best thing you can do is check your privacy settiongs in Facebook and make sure it is set to friends or public.
You can pass that on to your neighbors too so they can check theirs. Facebook is messing with the Home page and what gets posted and this is changing privacy settings to just close friends.