PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 16th, 2013

Raul
May 16 2013, 03:47 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at May 20th, 1:30PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 34 x 34 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: 30 FarmCash OR

Farm 6 Expansion: 8000,000,000
Farm 7 Expansion: 7000,000,000
Farm 8 Expansion: 6000,000,000
Farm 9 Expansion: 5000,000,000
Farm 10 Expansion: 5000,000,000

2. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

3. Search for Items: There is a new Search icon in the extended tool box to search for items in your current farm, storage and gift box. Items in the current farm that matched the search criteria can be highlighted or items that didn't match the search criteria can be hidden.

Currently if items are found in storage or gift box only the count of items found is shown.

4. Turbo Tools for Regular Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Tables and Chairs' and 'Turbo Mixer' allows you to Start Products in multiple Regular Restaurants and Mixing Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Start All' button in the Facility Manager.

Click the Tool help icon in the Store (?) to check what facilities are operated with these new tools.

5. Hen Havoc Minigame: As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to collect the right eggs from the chicken to reach the goal.

6. Duplicate farmcash tools for coins: If you already own a FarmCash tool and have it in your storage, then when you open the Store again you will have the option to Duplicate (instead of buy) that tool or a lower rank tool for coins for decorative purposes.

For example, if you have a Harvester 8 x 8 in your storage you will be able to duplicate for coins the Harvester 4 x 4, Harvester 5 x 5, Harvester 6 x 6 and the Harvester 8 x 8.

7. Camera Improvements: You can now take photos of your farm in 3 different sizes: small, medium and large and you can also change the background to white or green. In case you need the highest possible picture resolution to print in a poster or t-shirt you should take a large picture and then download the photo to your computer from the Facebook Photo album.

8. When working neighbour facilites we now remove the highlight of the recently worked farm in the farm selector so you don't go back to it by mistake.

9. Bug Fix: When you buy a farm cash tool you can immediately buy another tool that depends on it without reloading the game.

10. New Teak Tree

11. Boat Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Boat Supplies.

Ship Wheel
Rudder
Boat Pulpit
Fender
Nautical Block
Porthole
Hatch
Sail with Mast

New Products in other facilities: Teak Lumber Pile in the Sawmill and Polyester Rope in the Textile and Spinning Mill

12. Currency Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Currency Supplies.

5c Coin Stack
10c Coin Stack
25c Coin Stack
$5 Bill Stack
$20 Bill Stack
$100 Gov-Bond Stack
Coin Sorter
Bill Counter

New Products in other facilities: Currency Paper in the Paper Mill

13. Boat Yard (FC): Provides Boat Repair Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Ship Wheel
Rudder
Boat Pulpit
Fender
Nautical Block
Porthole
Hatch
Sail with Mast

14. Federal Reserve Building (coins): Provides Monetary Services and can be stocked with the following products:

5c Coin Stack
10c Coin Stack
25c Coin Stack
$5 Bill Stack
$20 Bill Stack
$100 Gov-Bond Stack
Coin Sorter
Bill Counter

*** In the near future all remaining farm cash decorations (items with no functionality other than decorative) will be converted to coins ***

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - May 17th, 7:30PM EST

- The Lumber Freight Car now gets you Teak Lumber Pile as well.

Post Release Updates - May 20th, 1:30PM EST

- 'Duplicate farmcash tool' feature is now working on all contexts
- X25 error when adding animals to buildings is now fixed

Known Issues related to this Release:

- None

Tiger
May 16 2013, 03:48 PM
Thank you very much Raul :)

JW2009
May 16 2013, 03:56 PM
Thank you so very much Raul and the Dev Team :) Big SMILES

Tony D
Thanks mate

marwahr55
Looks like another GREAT update - thanks!!! :)

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
May 16 2013, 03:58 PM
WOW....Thanks ♥

mac16129
May 16 2013, 04:03 PM
Thanks to the developers for another great update. Thanks Raul!! You guys and gals really take fantastic care of us.....THANK YOU!!!!!

Rob T
May 16 2013, 04:04 PM
Thanks Raul :)

servocrow
May 16 2013, 04:08 PM
Great!! Looking forward to playing with the new stuff....AND NOW I CAN PRINT MY OWN MONEY!!

'sigh' :D:p

Molly Mew
May 16 2013, 04:19 PM

CynthiaSue
May 16 2013, 05:00 PM
I was just waiting for the update to decide whether to take a break from the game. This update has nothing new, more turbo tools which I can't buy, new facilities when I have plenty and my neighbors do too, too burdensome to work them all without the trains especially since most have them spread out of too many farms, another mini game. It sure would be nice if they could add a new element to the game besides facilities. Oh well. Probably a good time to take a break since most of my neighbors who used to help me have either quit or taken a break.

barbaraelwart
May 16 2013, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the update - off to plant some Teak Trees now then :D

chrisluvsanimals
May 16 2013, 05:08 PM
Turbo Table and Chairs:
Seafood Restaurant
Sushi Restaurant
Pasta Restaurant
Dinner Restaurant
Chinese Restaurant
Soup Restaurant
Ice Cream Shoppe
Gourmet Restaurant
Vegetarian Restaurant
Hibachi Japanese Restaurant
Latin American Restaurant
Thai Restaurant
Mediterranean Restaurant
French Restaurant
Fair Food Building
Spanish Restaurant

Turbo Mixer:
Dairy
Ice Cream Factory
Ink & Pigment Factory
Ceramic Factory
Essential Oils Factory
Metal Mills
Rubber Factory
Pool Bar
Glass Factory
Nutritional Supplies Factory
Electronic Component Factory
Construction Materials Factory
Fodder Factory
Transport Supplies Factory

lollipopthebunny
May 16 2013, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the update! its getting harder to keep up in here now! :)

crafty chris
May 16 2013, 05:18 PM
thanks for the update .... will we be able to use the money we can make on ft stuff in the near future? :D

iceberg
May 16 2013, 05:25 PM
Tks Raul and ur Team 4 the new items, I am Happy now can u take a look at all the many suggestions Plz. the Game is becoming the Greatest ever well if your Hooked like me wohoo

goofyshoes
May 16 2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks!!! :D

sandra.l.huffman
May 16 2013, 05:30 PM
I was just waiting for the update to decide whether to take a break from the game. This update has nothing new, more turbo tools which I can't buy, new facilities when I have plenty and my neighbors do too, too burdensome to work them all without the trains especially since most have them spread out of too many farms, another mini game. It sure would be nice if they could add a new element to the game besides facilities. Oh well. Probably a good time to take a break since most of my neighbors who used to help me have either quit or taken a break.

I think sometimes when being part of the creative poses it is not always easy to see where it is going... i am wondering if the new element could be in your choice of the Facilities .... for instance i love the eating places i have put them on one farm.. some day i maybe able to import or export the food staff from around the world with the new ships.. what new element do you see when you look at the facilities.. 8*)

sandra.l.huffman
May 16 2013, 05:32 PM
Thank You for a GREAT one !!!!!!

Texas Belle
May 16 2013, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys, I will never tired of saying you guys "rock"... Thank you!!

Dutch85
May 16 2013, 05:37 PM
Thank you Devs!!!! I wasn't expecting this today, so WOW!! Love it!!!

1fritz
May 16 2013, 05:43 PM
Thanks Raul and Devs for another great update. Really like the expanded farms. I had to retire so I have more time to play. :D:D

Fritz

jim v
May 16 2013, 06:06 PM
The writing above the cursor arrow still blocks the top row so you have to go back and rework all the time. The avatar still slows down the game considerably and you have to reload the game after you harvest or spend a lot of time for the field to clear. The minigame dice is still extremely sensitive and pops up anytime you get the cursor near it. These are things that people have complained about for a long time and wasn't corrected in this up date either. I think the developers would rather spend time making gee whiz stuff than correcting what people have been complaining about for a long time.

Docperk
May 16 2013, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the update got to buy and play now.

marymarcel
May 16 2013, 06:19 PM
Thanks a lot Raul!!:)

Begonia Wildwind
May 16 2013, 06:23 PM
Thank you very much!!! Love it!

Orx
May 16 2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the update. Great to get the new turbo tools and look forward to getting the rest.

bridgetdunn
May 16 2013, 06:45 PM
thanks raul for a nice birthday gift

al_bundy
May 16 2013, 07:45 PM

Grammy 11
May 16 2013, 07:48 PM
THANK YOU for blocking out farms as we work them. What a wonderful improvement!!! You DO read suggestions!!!

casunderman
May 16 2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks--always excited for new stuff!!! Love this game.....

coywin
May 16 2013, 07:59 PM
THANK YOU for blocking out farms as we work them. What a wonderful improvement!!! You DO read suggestions!!!

I agree. It is fantastic not realizing one had been done and arriving back on it. Just a great improvement.:):)

dnana
May 16 2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the update, guys, but now I am getting the X025 error, which I never had before! Server WF36, Chrome on XP 32 bit with 1G RAM and everything cleaned, updated and defragged. I will get the new stuff and follow my signature's advice. :)

Tony D
May 16 2013, 09:06 PM
Hi All, just to provide a little more info on this part of the new release.

4. Turbo Tools for Regular Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Tables and Chairs' and 'Turbo Mixer' allows you to Start Products in multiple Regular Restaurants and Mixing Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Start All' button in the Facility Manager.

Click the Tool help icon in the Store (?) to check what facilities are operated with these new tools.

The Turbo Tables and Chairs loads all of the following facilities with one click :-
Chinese restaurant
Dinner restaurant
Fair Food Building
French Restaurant
Gourmet Restaurant
Ice cream shop
Mediterranean Restaurant
Pasta restaurant
Seafood restaurant
Soup restaurant
Spanish Restaurant
Sushi restaurant
Thai Restaurant
Vegetarian Restaurant

The Turbo Mixer loads all of the following facilities with one click :-
Ceramic Factory
Dairy Processing Plant
Essential Oils Plant
Electronic Components Factory
Fodder Factory
Glass Factory
Ice Cream Factory
Ink Factory
Metal Mill
Pool Bar
Rubber Factory

Hope this helps .

dnana
May 16 2013, 09:13 PM
Thank you, Tony!!

bjbutterfli
May 16 2013, 09:18 PM
Awesome. You all are the best

Texas Belle
May 16 2013, 09:21 PM

That to me its the greatest, the many times I have felt stupid because I click on a farm and here pops out the thing that says Ooops you already did this farm... Thank you, thank you very much.. I am a happy camper, oopps I meant happy farmer :)

Aussie Rae
May 16 2013, 09:22 PM
ty Devs, now I don't need to click on 142 of my 496 facilities to start all...love the new tools!!!!!

Daisy-A-Day
May 16 2013, 09:38 PM
I LOVE the disappearing act when working neighbor facilities. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

kataltay
May 16 2013, 09:43 PM
A good update. Thank you.

My only gripe is the tools you say we can pay coins for , if we want to use them as decorations. And you used the example of the harvester.

My memory is clear enough that I remember *having* to buy the lower rank tools, with Farm Cash, before being able to buy the higher rank one. So, how is this a good thing, that we can pay coins for a tool we were already forced to pay farm cash for in the past? The logic of this totally escapes me, as does the cause for excitement.

Now, as I said ....this is a *good* update, and I love the blocking of farms we already worked. I have not tried the new search feature, but quite like the concept! I will also be excited to start more facilities now, with the new turbo tools, so thank you for these new things! And the new camera option rocks!! I am in some design groups, and being able to publish and view larger pics, on a white background, is really great!!!! Shows you are not only listening to the producers in the game, but also the decorators. :D

Taz D
May 16 2013, 09:50 PM

My only gripe is the tools you say we can pay coins for , if we want to use them as decorations. And you used the example of the harvester.

My memory is clear enough that I remember *having* to buy the lower rank tools, with Farm Cash, before being able to buy the higher rank one. So, how is this a good thing, that we can pay coins for a tool we were already forced to pay farm cash for in the past? The logic of this totally escapes me, as does the cause for excitement.

I believe you will find that if for some reason you lose or sell a lower tools and then need it if a larger tool comes out then you will be able to replace it for coins instead of having to buy a new one with FC. Also, as soon as you do buy a new tool it will change to a Duplicate from Buy button. That way you will not buy two of the same tool for Farm cash as many have and then needed to ask for their FC back for the second one.

Tony D
May 16 2013, 09:53 PM

Now, as I said ....this is a *good* update, and I love the blocking of farms we already worked. I have not tried the new search feature, but quite like the concept! I will also be excited to start more facilities now, with the new turbo tools, so thank you for these new things! And the new camera option rocks!! I am in some design groups, and being able to publish and view larger pics, on a white background, is really great!!!! Shows you are not only listening to the producers in the game, but also the decorators. :DHi, I suspect they may have done this so that people with Farm Cash tools, that they need to keep in storage to work on other farms, can purchase a decorative one as well to place on their farms. Keep in mind that the coins duplicates require you to own the Farm Cash tool before you can buy the decorative coin ones.

maggiel29
May 16 2013, 10:59 PM
Happy New Release Day Folks :) All looks good rushing off to play before the Open Reach engineer gets here to install my new super fast fibre optic connection and stops me playing. If he cant get it done today I shall be camping out at my daughters house.

thunders storm
May 16 2013, 11:12 PM
the best on my Bday.. :)
tyvm!! :D

trina531
May 16 2013, 11:25 PM
thank you another awesome release...I love the new fade out feature when working facilities.... On my wish list is moving the game icon..please:D
Now I am off to expand and redo my farms...again you guys rock!:)

shasimaus1
May 16 2013, 11:35 PM
Thank you so much for recent updates awesome surprise to wake up to this morning :)

KnightRider
May 17 2013, 12:48 AM
I believe you will find that if for some reason you lose or sell a lower tools and then need it if a larger tool comes out then you will be able to replace it for coins instead of having to buy a new one with FC.

Keep in mind that the coins duplicates require you to own the Farm Cash tool before you can buy the decorative coin ones.

In taz's post he mentions that he believes that if you lose or sell a lower tool then you can maybe replace it with coins, but Tony you mentioned you have to own the FC tool before you can buy the coin one, so does that mean if you sell or lose the tool and no longer have the tool in storage or on a farm that you still have to purchase it with FC or can it be purchased with coins?

Taz D
May 17 2013, 12:57 AM
In taz's post he mentions that he believes that if you lose or sell a lower tool then you can maybe replace it with coins, but Tony you mentioned you have to own the FC tool before you can buy the coin one, so does that mean if you sell or lose the tool and no longer have the tool in storage or on a farm that you still have to purchase it with FC or can it be purchased with coins?
That is still to be determined. We have both interpreted it differently, so waiting on more information.

kahra01
May 17 2013, 01:36 AM
Turbo Table and Chairs:
Seafood Restaurant
Sushi Restaurant
Pasta Restaurant
Dinner Restaurant
Chinese Restaurant
Soup Restaurant
Ice Cream Shoppe
Gourmet Restaurant
Vegetarian Restaurant
Thai Restaurant
Mediterranean Restaurant
French Restaurant
Fair Food Building
Spanish Restaurant

Turbo Mixer:
Dairy
Ice Cream Factory
Ink & Pigment Factory
Ceramic Factory
Essential Oils Factory
Metal Mills
Rubber Factory
Pool Bar
Glass Factory
Electronic Component Factory
Fodder Factory

Thanks so much Chris for giving this information.. makes it much easier for me to customize them in the facs Manager. :)

Thanks for a great update Devs.. loving it :D

Tony D
May 17 2013, 02:38 AM
In taz's post he mentions that he believes that if you lose or sell a lower tool then you can maybe replace it with coins, but Tony you mentioned you have to own the FC tool before you can buy the coin one, so does that mean if you sell or lose the tool and no longer have the tool in storage or on a farm that you still have to purchase it with FC or can it be purchased with coins?Hi, as Taz mentioned this is still a bit of a grey area. Personally I would suggest that people don't sell their Farm Cash tools , just in case there is a problem.

peekachoo
May 17 2013, 02:41 AM
Hi, first of all thanks to Raul and everyone for the new stuff !

However , I've just tried to put things into storage and each time I'm getting the message as follows :

" Error Saving Data Error X025 Click green tick to reload the game ."

Just thought you ought to know.

KnightRider
May 17 2013, 02:46 AM
Hi, as Taz mentioned this is still a bit of a grey area. Personally I would suggest that people don't sell their Farm Cash tools , just in case there is a problem.

I just brought it up so that the dev's can get it figured out and give an answer cause I know it will be coming up in the future and I figured it would be easier to try to get an answer now then when something happens in the future and someone else asks the question. I know it is better not to sell or lose their tools, but it happens.

theperfectnina
May 17 2013, 05:12 AM
Hi, I look forward to each upgrade, HOPING that we would get MORE crude oil, Iron Ore and Copper Ore but it NEVER happens. I do not understand at all why more facilities requiring these items are brought in even though we currently do not have enough for the facilities we have let alone new ones.

Please please PLEASE give us more of these items.

maggiel29
May 17 2013, 05:19 AM
Please can you add the new Teak Lumber to the Long Lumber Car for the train :)
Love the new features - hiding worked farms is great thanks

rjohn726
May 17 2013, 05:49 AM
Looking good, I like the yellow on the what ever they are called, that's a nice touch

Qivis
May 17 2013, 07:10 AM
I love the fact that the first few turbo tools added were ones for dairy and other products of which we have tons. I even managed to not end the previous sentence with a preposition. They have added a ton of new bugs though, so now we cannot see our neighbors when they are working for us already and wish to hire us in exchange. Also, the dreaded X025 error keeps appearing.

Sooner Sue
May 17 2013, 08:17 AM
Thanks Raul and the team!

do appreciate the updates even tho most don't help me, I can't keep enough coins to do anything with as far as progressing my game, I can't afford to buy cash so I can get new facilities...how about giving us some new levels, at least then I can get maybe one new facility....???
:)

WillowTreeFarm
May 17 2013, 08:30 AM
Love the new feature of the diamonds fading from the farms we worked, no more wasted trips!

FCM
May 17 2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the updates. it would be nice to actually exlude some facilities from the turbo loading tools with a special check box on some items inside the facility window. For instance, I have over 12 million butter and don't need that each time.

drr30
May 17 2013, 09:01 AM
thanks for the upgrade:

still confused about the farm cash tools for coins I own a 8X8 harvester and have all the lower harvesters in storage and the store will not allow me to duplicate keeps coming up need more farm cash. not a big issue just was curious. I hope they release the loader turbo tool next about a 1/3 of my factories used the loader.

thanks again

Deborah1979
May 17 2013, 09:24 AM
:D Just had to acknowledge the updates and add my "Thank YOU" to the devs for the changes:
These have already been mentioned, but....
:D Really appreciate the fade out of farms already worked. (Glad to know I wasn't the only one that accidentally returned to a farm I had worked.)

I too, would like to see the teak lumber added to the Long Lumber Car on the train!! PLEASE??

AND, I am so excited that errr... "In the near future".... ALL of the decorations will be available for COINS!! I did read that right, didn't I!! ;)
I have had to make a choice between spending my FC for facilities and tools, rather than some of the GREAT items for decorating. CAN'T WAIT!!

Thanks,
Deborah

n9vxd
May 17 2013, 09:41 AM
Thank you especially for #8! :)
What has the world come to...now we're printing money in Farmtown.... ; D

marwahr55
May 17 2013, 09:58 AM
Each time I have worked a friend and/or neighbor's farm, I am totally loving the dimming of the current farm and leaving those I haven't worked yet. This was a FABULOUS item to give us!!! :)

Could you possibly put the teak lumber on the train, too? Otherwise, I'm content until the next great update from the FT Devs - world's best!!!! :)

Grammy 11
May 17 2013, 10:40 AM
Are ALL facilities worked by neighbors now covered by turbo tools? Is there any plan to create a turbo tool to cover oil pumps, mineral mines, etc.? Thank you.

Taz D
May 17 2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the updates. it would be nice to actually exlude some facilities from the turbo loading tools with a special check box on some items inside the facility window. For instance, I have over 12 million butter and don't need that each time.
If you have the box unchecked for butter then when you click the Start All it won't start butter.

Taz D
May 17 2013, 11:53 AM
thanks for the upgrade:

still confused about the farm cash tools for coins I own a 8X8 harvester and have all the lower harvesters in storage and the store will not allow me to duplicate keeps coming up need more farm cash. not a big issue just was curious. I hope they release the loader turbo tool next about a 1/3 of my factories used the loader.

thanks again
If you mouse over the box for a tool you have it should show two buttons. One is the Send button which will cost Farm cash to do and a Duplicate button instead of the Buy button which will allow you to buy for coins. If you are seeing the Buy button then either your game has not updated completely or you don't own the tool. Try clearing your cache and close your browser and then restartFarm Town and see if that fixes it.

Taz D
May 17 2013, 11:54 AM
Are ALL facilities worked by neighbors now covered by turbo tools? Is there any plan to create a turbo tool to cover oil pumps, mineral mines, etc.? Thank you.
Not all the facilities are covered yet. There should be more Turbo tools coming in the future to cover the rest.

Biebel
May 17 2013, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the new updates, but still want you devs to know i'm losing neighbours in the highest levels because they can't get fc in any way! Except buying of course, but not everyone can affort this! Please do something about this for those who are loyal! Thanks!

JKatz
May 17 2013, 01:59 PM
Why weren't teak logs added to the train's lumber car?

Vicky Vine
May 17 2013, 03:59 PM
Thank you for the update :)

dnana
May 17 2013, 07:39 PM

go in to your dairy(ies) and unclick the butter. I have all my ink items, the flower essences, and all my dairy items shut off and have for months. Why keep using ingredients for stuff you don't need? Micro manage! In fact, that's teh ONLY bad thing about teh turbo tools, you don't see the utilization for each facility now, so you could be running out of stuff you have shut off andf you won't know it. Hmmm, maybe it's time for another spread sheet, lol. :p

bjyhey3
May 17 2013, 08:10 PM
Why weren't teak logs added to the train's lumber car?

Teak is included in the train's lumber car...756 of 'em :D

Tony D
May 17 2013, 08:26 PM
Problem with not being able to purchase duplicate tools

Hi All,

We have notified the developers of the problem some people are having in getting the 'You need more Farm Cash' when trying to purchase duplicate tools for coins.

It appears to be happening when have less Farm Cash than the original tool cost.

Please note we have tested this and if you do have the Farm Cash to cover the cost of the tool , you will Only be charged coins to purchase the duplicate tool.

JacqV
May 17 2013, 08:55 PM
Thanks!!!! :)

SeaJay
May 17 2013, 10:00 PM
Love, love, love the duplicate button in the store under tools, but have a question. Why is it not showing duplicate for the armored truck or the ordering station with trailer when I own 1 of each. Is it because more than 1 is usable/useful??

Tony D
May 17 2013, 10:23 PM
Love, love, love the duplicate button in the store under tools, but have a question. Why is it not showing duplicate for the armored truck or the ordering station with trailer when I own 1 of each. Is it because more than 1 is usable/useful??Hi, just guessing here , firstly you only need 1 so any more would not help. Also I think those tools work when you place them on your farm or in storage whereas the ploughers and harvesters need to be in storage to work on other farms etc.

maggiel29
May 18 2013, 01:01 AM
Thank you thank you for putting the teak lumber on the train car :)

Deborah1979
May 18 2013, 03:54 AM
:D Adding my thanks, also, to Raul for adding the teak lumber to the train cars. And for doing it so quickly!! Wow!
Happy Farming!!
Deborah

bjyhey3
May 18 2013, 07:23 AM
Thank You for the exciting upgrade...lots of fun :D:D:D

barbaraelwart
May 18 2013, 07:51 AM
Love the new fade out of farms when working facilities, as many others have commented. I was forever going back to farms I had worked - do not have that problem now - saving on shoe leather!!!

Thank you for adding the Teak to the freight train - excellent :-)

Intrigued now as to what the 'short cut' (coming soon) icon is for ......:D

Angel7
May 18 2013, 10:07 AM
Thanks for all of this - I am SO excited that all decorations will now be for coins. I never did understand why we had to pay real money for decorations that usually end up in storage anyway.....but I will have some fun now redecorating. Now we will need more storage space so we can rotate stuff out more often. I can see my storage filling up rather quickly.....

Geke
May 18 2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks for another great update. Thanks Raul!!

anglnwhite
May 18 2013, 11:02 AM
Once again, you have proven that your goal is please your players. :)

The initial search icon is a great start! Thank you for working it in. I'll be interested to see how it progresses and look forward to the day that we can instantly locate items in our storage.

But this ...

"-When working neighbour facilities we now remove the highlight of the recently worked farm in the farm selector so you don't go back to it by mistake."

:D:D:D MAKES MY HEART SING! :D:D:D

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

rocker grrrrrl
May 18 2013, 11:45 AM
loving the new update as always... SOOOO looking forward to the day when we can buy the decorative Farm Cash items for coins instead. There are some cute things I would love to have but I can't justify spending FC on them, when I could put said FC to much better use.

And I am drooling to see what the little 'shortcuts' button is going to do.I am all over anything that saves me time in this game.It is becoming like a part time job! LOL

Thanks again!

mduby
May 18 2013, 12:14 PM
Thanks Raul...great release!! Love the turbo tools addition to the start all menu.

SeaJay
May 18 2013, 02:50 PM
You are slowly catching up to a comprehensive way of undertaking our huge inventories. Keep it up developers. I may just get back to having a passion for the game again. Don't give up yet. There are still major areas in need of repair and attention. Thank you for the duplicate button. Now lets get one for the facilities. It would be nice just to hover over the picture of the building in the store and see 'owned' instead of having to click on it first.
Another request to separate crops from plants and trees in storage and another request to give plants and decorative trees their own space separate from chopable and harvestable trees.
Thank you.

LoreneC
May 18 2013, 04:59 PM
Thank you for the update!

The flowers are freezing properly again including in mid growth. :)

KnightRider
May 18 2013, 09:58 PM
The new search tool after you use it, I think the results should stay on the screen just a little bit longer, cause I am a slow reader and it was on the screen for just a couple of seconds, they should have made that into a pop up with the results and the person would have to click out of it, this way then they could figure out what they wanted to do after they get the results without click on the search more than once to keep remembering the results.

JW2009
May 19 2013, 03:33 AM
Hi, Yes, I to noticed it was too fast and i read slow too :) but good idea to have a search feature :) just that we should be the one to click to remove the info from the search.The new search tool after you use it, I think the results should stay on the screen just a little bit longer, cause I am a slow reader and it was on the screen for just a couple of seconds, they should have made that into a pop up with the results and the person would have to click out of it, this way then they could figure out what they wanted to do after they get the results without click on the search more than once to keep remembering the results.

FrankDieter
May 19 2013, 08:17 AM
But this ...

"-When working neighbour facilities we now remove the highlight of the recently worked farm in the farm selector so you don't go back to it by mistake."

:D:D:D MAKES MY HEART SING!

Well, I wouldn't go quite that far, but yep, it's a great and very useful feature, that I wish had been introduced ages ago; sometimes the simplest time-saving ideas can be the best!

:)

Aussie Rae
May 19 2013, 10:33 PM
I love the search magnifying glass in the tool box and just used it on all my farms and now know exactly how many of each kind of tree, flower that is planted there...also now also know the exact number of plowed plots on each farm...thank you devs!!!!!!

Ellen Betty Nelson
May 20 2013, 07:24 AM
Great Update!!!

Now:
I have a quest that asks for Avocados, and when I went to harvest them, I could not see them, even though the trees was turned on, and I did not have any tools selected.
I clicked to re-load the farm, still not seeing them.
Then I went to another farm that should have had them planted, also none.
Then I think of the new 'search tool', tried it, and could not print anything in the box.
Completely 'flumoxed'
Never had trees to disappear on me before.
I am on Pale Moon browser, and have used it for several months with no problem.

Ellen Betty Nelson
May 20 2013, 07:29 AM
Now I have just went back to the farm and checked on the quests, and it shows that I have harvested the avocado's!
I did harvest all of the harvestable trees on the second farm that I looked at. However I did not 'see' any when I harvested!

Glitch major time!!!
But I now have it for the quest, hope everything is good for everyone else.
Have a good day

Noyden
May 20 2013, 07:51 AM
Thank you for considering teak as suggested... and for other new features... these mean additional fun for everybody. Regards and God bless

Farmer_Susan
May 20 2013, 09:01 AM
I have a question about the camera. Is there a way to take pictures of my farms that don't automatically get put on my wall? I'm hoping to make a FT t-shirt so will probably be taking lots of farm pictures and I don't want my neighbors to be spammed with photos. I saw the alert on FT about changing something on "Options" - but I don't know where the "Options" thing is I'm supposed to click. Help?

max_river
May 20 2013, 03:28 PM
did i read that all decorations will soon be all for coins not farm cash if so does that include the flags hope so

Tony D
May 20 2013, 04:02 PM
did i read that all decorations will soon be all for coins not farm cash if so does that include the flags hope soHi, it states this in the New Release announcement .. *** In the near future all remaining farm cash decorations (items with no functionality other than decorative) will be converted to coins ***

So yes, I think it is safe to say that will include flags :)

beverduster
May 20 2013, 04:58 PM
I love the search magnifying glass in the tool box and just used it on all my farms and now know exactly how many of each kind of tree, flower that is planted there...also now also know the exact number of plowed plots on each farm...thank you devs!!!!!!

how do you use it, i tried but got nothing

max_river
May 20 2013, 06:16 PM
thanks tony

KnightRider
May 20 2013, 07:30 PM

When the popup comes up, just type what you want to search for, like if you want to know how many apple trees is on that farm, just type in apple tree, then select one of the two options and click on the checkmark. It searches and tells how many of what you searched for is on that farm, storage, or in your giftbox. The information pops up quickly so you have be ready to read it. I usually have to search atleast 2 times to make sure I have seen it all.

NJones277
May 20 2013, 08:04 PM
Great update, as usual. Thanks. :)

There seem to be the issue with flowers again, showing ready after you irrigate.

Also I'm showing gifts that won't clear out of the gift request section.

rhwood
May 20 2013, 08:42 PM
:(Cannot use the store all or sell all buttons on MySpace today. It just keeps trying to load and then eventually I get the error message to click the green button to retry or the red button to reload. If I click the button to retry it just keeps popping up the same message until I reload. I have had no problems before today with them. I also cannot manually click store all on each individual facility. Each time, after 4 or 5 facilities I get the same error message again. I have cleared my browsing history & my mem cache, restarted & reloaded several times.
If this helps, I have a farm on FB also. It is working perfectly doing the same tasks.
SORRY WRONG SECTION I HAVE REPOSTED THIS IN HELP AND SUPPORT

postalmom19
May 20 2013, 10:31 PM
can you tell me about custom, when I move my fac and clients around, is there a place I'm supposed to save my moved stuff? I go back and its a converted back to where they were before I moved them.
Thanks for any help

Taz D
May 20 2013, 10:45 PM
can you tell me about custom, when I move my fac and clients around, is there a place I'm supposed to save my moved stuff? I go back and its a converted back to where they were before I moved them.
Thanks for any help
Only thing you should have to do is leave the filter set to custom order.

Aussie Rae
May 21 2013, 01:06 AM

on your farm, uncover trees, then click on the magnify glass and type the name of what ever tree you have growing there and the total amount will appear across the top of the farm..for example. Apple...will tell you the number of trees on that farm, the number in gift box and in storage..if any are there...you do this for every type of tree or flower or crop you have growing on that farm...I have all mine recorded in a word doc that also include all facilities etc on the farm...

Dutch85
May 21 2013, 02:00 PM
Thanks for any help

After you are finished putting them in the order you want them, click the green tick at the bottom. I forgot to do this and mine all went back to the original order. Hope this helps

beverduster
May 21 2013, 11:12 PM
thanks kitt

psycho_mommi
May 22 2013, 02:16 AM
devs, thanks for the update! this one is pretty darn cool! and REALLY APPRECIATE that the fc tools were cheaper this time. cant wait til those are all done!! =)

KnightRider
May 22 2013, 06:57 AM
thanks kitt

Your welcome.

jeannieb
May 22 2013, 01:56 PM
any new turbo tools as of yet?

Taz D
May 22 2013, 02:30 PM
any new turbo tools as of yet?
Did you get the ones from this release?
"The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Tables and Chairs' and 'Turbo Mixer' allows you to Start Products in multiple Regular Restaurants and Mixing Facilities with one click."

SunnyD
May 22 2013, 09:30 PM
is there a way that the neighbors farm we are working on can not fade until we have finished working it? and not fade the minute we get there?? if we have to reload and start over because one of the facilities wouldn't allow us to work. it is sometimes hard to remember what farm we were just at.... maybe i just need to get used to this new way....

SunnyD
May 22 2013, 09:33 PM
is there a way that the neighbors farm we are working on can not fade until we have finished working it? and not fade the minute we get there?? if we have to reload and start over because one of the facilities wouldn't allow us to work. it is sometimes hard to remember what farm we were just at.... maybe i just need to get used to this new way....

or even maybe the one we are presently working just be a different color like blue or something?? yeah we ask too much huH?? i do love the update though... you guys out do yourselves all the time...:)

SunnyD
May 22 2013, 09:50 PM
UMMM I forget what farm was I at????

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=41094

Tiger
May 23 2013, 09:50 AM
UMMM I forget what farm was I at????

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=41094

So looking at that picture the farm name is "17" does that not help you?

Ellsinore
May 23 2013, 02:13 PM
This post just breaks my heart.

One of the things I've loved about Farm Town is that you can still play it on dial-up. I've tried other games, and they're impossible to play, they take so long to load. And once they do load, you can't really do much that requires friends, because the window to do requests or "stuff" directed to them never comes up.

With Farm Town, yes, it takes ages to load after an update -- but it's fun to see what's coming up -- or a "fix-it" update, but once it's loaded, it's playable and worth the wait.

However, since the last "fix-it" update today, (or maybe last night) that's not the case. After a couple of hours, my default farm still isn't loaded, and the window to post for facilities never appears. It's just -- dead.

This is a total bummer and I hope that there's another "fix-it" update in the works tonight so I can feed my obsession over the weekend.

StoneFace
May 23 2013, 08:59 PM
This post just breaks my heart.

One of the things I've loved about Farm Town is that you can still play it on dial-up. I've tried other games, and they're impossible to play, they take so long to load. And once they do load, you can't really do much that requires friends, because the window to do requests or "stuff" directed to them never comes up.

With Farm Town, yes, it takes ages to load after an update -- but it's fun to see what's coming up -- or a "fix-it" update, but once it's loaded, it's playable and worth the wait.

However, since the last "fix-it" update today, (or maybe last night) that's not the case. After a couple of hours, my default farm still isn't loaded, and the window to post for facilities never appears. It's just -- dead.

This is a total bummer and I hope that there's another "fix-it" update in the works tonight so I can feed my obsession over the weekend.

You sound like a really devoted and loyal player.... we need more and more like you !! I hope all goes well with cleaning the memory, refreshing, and whatever fixes it takes to let you get your hands farm-dirty again.

peekachoo
May 24 2013, 12:46 AM
I have to say I agree with Ellsinore , the game was fairly slow loading yesterday, but it's even worse this morning. I have a super fast connection usually and lucky enough to have a new computer too, but it's just not playing ball. I was unable to harvest for a neighbour properly yesterday so I hope it'll improve later on !

Aussie Rae
May 24 2013, 01:53 AM
not sure if this will help you ...but when I start having problems in ft, I right click in the farm and then on Global Settings and check to see if there is a cdn.com listed in the sites..if there is I delete all sites, save, exit the game, then check my plug-ins to make sure only one is active and not 2 as is often the case......then close the browser, re-open it and continue to play ft and most times all the problems are fixed....

peekachoo
May 24 2013, 06:23 AM
not sure if this will help you ...but when I start having problems in ft, I right click in the farm and then on Global Settings and check to see if there is a cdn.com listed in the sites..if there is I delete all sites, save, exit the game, then check my plug-ins to make sure only one is active and not 2 as is often the case......then close the browser, re-open it and continue to play ft and most times all the problems are fixed....

Thanks for the info. Aussie Rae....erm, when I click on Global Settings it takes me straight to Adobe Flash Player's settings manager, that's on Chrome, but there doesn't appear to be any list of any kind to delete anything from, so I don't think I'd better go tweaking anything in case I break it,,lol.

JAXDAW
May 24 2013, 09:49 AM
Hi,

Could you examine the Petrochemical Barrel Supply - by my calculation you would need 10 oil refineries (FC) and 3 Train cars (FC) to be able to produce enough to meet production needs of my facilities. I only added 1 Boat Factory and 1 Currency Factory....

Regards,

Shopaholic

Farmgirl1706
May 24 2013, 11:25 AM
OK why is farmtown not working at the moment......its not loading :(

chrisluvsanimals
May 24 2013, 11:31 AM
Farmtown not loading for anyone...can't even collect bonuses so something's up

StoneFace
May 24 2013, 11:51 AM
I hope I don't hear the Steve Miller Band playing "Take the Money and Run"

lol

Maybe they are getting ready for tonight..... FC decorations for coin, more Turbo stuff... etc

:eek:

Aussie Rae
May 24 2013, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the info. Aussie Rae....erm, when I click on Global Settings it takes me straight to Adobe Flash Player's settings manager, that's on Chrome, but there doesn't appear to be any list of any kind to delete anything from, so I don't think I'd better go tweaking anything in case I break it,,lol.

It may pay to check your plug-ins and see which flash is enabled, the one thats I have enabled is : - Version: 11.7.700.202
Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
Name: Shockwave Flash
Description: Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
Version: 11.7.700.202
Location: C:\Users\Client\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\11.7.700.202\pepflashplayer.dll
Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)

and I have disabled the one that allows that short cut to Global Settings:
Shockwave Flash
Version: 11,7,700,202
Location: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_7_70 0_202.dll
Type: NPAPI

I sometimes use SRWareIron as my browser and it only has one flash, the 2nd one listed here....if you have both of these enabled, it can cause conflict ..:)...to find your plugins, open a new tab and type: chrome://plugins into the url bar and then bookmark it so you can check it in the future...

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
May 24 2013, 05:27 PM
:p:rolleyes:
using chro;)me
Shockwave Flash has crashed
not the same as
Adobe Flash Player
► if you leave the first one is a black screen, do the following
► URL bar placed in chrome :/ / plugins /
► then one must seek Adobe Shockwave Player and hit Disable
► And we must be disabled
This serves to disable it, but as this plugin is necessary, we will see in blue says download critical security update
we downloaded and installed separately
Those using Chrome is these steps
plugins are necessary for the operation of the game .....
two different player
Shockwave Flash has crashed
Adobe Shockwave Player - Version: 12.0.2r122
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.2.122
Name: Shockwave for Director
Description: Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.2.122
Version: 12.0.2r122
Location: C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Adobe \ Director \ np32dsw_1202122.dll
* disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application / x-director Shockwave Movie
. dir. dxr. dcr
Location: C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash \ NPSWF32_11_7_700_202.dll
* disable
MIME types:
MIME type Description File extensions
application / x-shockwave-flash Adobe Flash movie
. swf
application / futuresplash FutureSplash movie
. spl
Disable Always Allow

peekachoo
May 25 2013, 02:50 AM
It may pay to check your plug-ins and see which flash is enabled, the one thats I have enabled is : - Version: 11.7.700.202
Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
Version: 11.7.700.202
Location: C:\Users\Client\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\11.7.700.202\pepflashplayer.dll
Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)

and I have disabled the one that allows that short cut to Global Settings:
Shockwave Flash
Location: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_7_70 0_202.dll

I sometimes use SRWareIron as my browser and it only has one flash, the 2nd one listed here....if you have both of these enabled, it can cause conflict ..:)...to find your plugins, open a new tab and type: chrome://plugins into the url bar and then bookmark it so you can check it in the future...

Thank you so much for that AR, I did actually check which version of Flash I have and it was all up to date....since Farmtown went down ,at what was then early evening yesterday, it's now back and working as it should do, but I will bear what you've said in mind in case it breaks down again ;)

peekachoo
May 25 2013, 02:52 AM
....And Miriam , thank you for that info. too , it's always helpful to have someone else's ideas about things !

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
May 25 2013, 08:31 AM
....And Miriam , thank you for that info. too , it's always helpful to have someone else's ideas about things !

provide a taste what you can to to help improve the game of each
my English is not good, but hopefully understand
:p

Aussie Rae
May 26 2013, 02:21 AM
Thank you so much for that AR, I did actually check which version of Flash I have and it was all up to date....since Farmtown went down ,at what was then early evening yesterday, it's now back and working as it should do, but I will bear what you've said in mind in case it breaks down again ;)

no problem, always willing to try to help fellow farmers, :), and big thanks to Miriam as well, :)

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
May 26 2013, 01:47 PM
no problem, always willing to try to help fellow farmers, :), and big thanks to Miriam as well, :)

delighted to give what you can ;);)

strawberryjam
May 26 2013, 02:51 PM
Since yesterday 05/25/13 None of my posts are showing for my friends to work!!! What is going on??

strawberryjam
May 26 2013, 02:53 PM
I cannot post my facs, they are simply NOT showing up so others can see them!:mad::mad:

Taz D
May 26 2013, 02:55 PM
Since yesterday 05/25/13 None of my posts are showing for my friends to work!!! What is going on??
Check your privacy settings for "Who can see my stuff" and make sure it is set to friends or public. Facebook has been rolling out changes.

peekachoo
May 27 2013, 04:35 AM
I cannot post my facs, they are simply NOT showing up so others can see them!:mad::mad:

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago and someone kindly showed me another tip.

When you open the pop up box to invite others to work your facs. there is a drop down list in the left hand corner of the box, if you have more than one list of friends ( as I do ), you might find that it's highlighted for one list rather than the one you want to send to, just click on the right set of friends. I have found that you have to do it each time you ask for help, and also when you post for bonuses. Hope this helps !

Sandy Mae
May 27 2013, 12:48 PM
Thanks Raul and your team for all of the new goodies and fixing the bugs! You all do good work! Thanks again

wsbohannon
May 28 2013, 09:58 PM
I had this problem a couple of weeks ago and someone kindly showed me another tip.

When you open the pop up box to invite others to work your facs. there is a drop down list in the left hand corner of the box, if you have more than one list of friends ( as I do ), you might find that it's highlighted for one list rather than the one you want to send to, just click on the right set of friends. I have found that you have to do it each time you ask for help, and also when you post for bonuses. Hope this helps !

i also found that once you open the box, type at least one letter or symbols in the box. for some reason, it posts when you do that.....

peekachoo
May 29 2013, 02:52 AM
i also found that once you open the box, type at least one letter or symbols in the box. for some reason, it posts when you do that.....

Thanks, I didn't know that , I'll try it next time I post ;)

bjyhey3
May 29 2013, 02:39 PM
I didn't think the upgrade could get much better and now Father's Day gifts...Thanks

bayoubes
May 29 2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the Father's Day stuff, love it. Going to decorate in conjunction with my Mother's day stuff that I haven't put in storage yet, lol.

SunnyD
May 29 2013, 06:33 PM
yahoo thanks for the Dad's Day goodies....

Firinn12
May 30 2013, 04:45 AM
Noting in neither the new Father's Day items, nor in the People section of the store are we finding men in the company of children. Men are all working or lounging, and only women are tending the rugrats. just sayin ...

tiggeragin
May 30 2013, 08:12 PM
Is there a reason I have to click at least 2 times to work my friends facilities tonight? Yes, I have cleared my memory and the game memory (via link on the forum - thank you) and even used C Cleaner .this just started but have had it happened before...when I clear the memories and clean up my c drive it usually fixes it. Just wondering if it something is going on or if it's on my end. One friend I can't even get it to work after 4 tries. Thanks.

beverduster
May 31 2013, 12:27 AM
when did they change servers on me & why?

earlgray
May 31 2013, 12:55 PM
Nice to see that you have father's day gifts and items, but why no fathers and sons and daughters (and grandchildren!)? That's what the day is all about!

Molly Mew
May 31 2013, 08:16 PM
when did they change servers on me & why?

I'm assuming since this is in the new release thread that it was around the time of the new release?

Servers are occasionally switched when there's server maintenance going on, or more especially when there's a problem with a particular server and accounts are moved to one that functions more efficiently

As you didn't voice an actual problem with the new server, I hope this answers your question in general terms. :)

bayou8001
Jun 01 2013, 01:21 PM
What is the benefit of having double Turbo tools? I can't figure out how this helps as I'm one who has lots of facilities, (296) and only working 17 doesn't seem very beneficial.

Taz D
Jun 01 2013, 03:32 PM
What is the benefit of having double Turbo tools? I can't figure out how this helps as I'm one who has lots of facilities, (296) and only working 17 doesn't seem very beneficial.
For each regular facility tool you need a Turbo tool of the same kind to get it to do more facilities. There are presently 4 of then for facilities and 2 for the services. The 2 for the services do all of them as there are not as many services as there are regular facilities. The 4 for the regular facilities still do not cover all of the facilities but more of the Turbo tools will be released in the future.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jun 01 2013, 03:41 PM
consultation
if applicable but not a question I did
if I go into neighbors only see
* activity, even when I
* Level
* coins
\\
And no name even my neighbors in blue...
Only one photo, witc often not updated or not have...

max_river
Jun 01 2013, 06:14 PM
i love that i got a new server number wf8 before it was wf38 and it was so slow pls do not take away from ty for update

max_river
Jun 02 2013, 08:47 PM
i am not sure if this is new issue but it is for me my level number is blocking my last number of my ex points. hey maybe it is sign that a update is on it way just hoping pls fix this issue of blocking numbers

beverduster
Jun 02 2013, 09:07 PM
just put your curser over your ex points and it will tell you how many

max_river
Jun 02 2013, 09:21 PM
ya i know that but i do not like that we know can not see it with out put curser over it

Taz D
Jun 02 2013, 09:35 PM
ya i know that but i do not like that we know can not see it with out put curser over it
If you went over 100 million then yes the last number is partially blocked. There is only so much space for all of the figures on the screen. The same thing happens to coins and fuel if you get high enough. That is why they made it show the whole number for each of those if you mouse over them.

max_river
Jun 02 2013, 09:47 PM
If you went over 100 million then yes the last number is partially blocked. There is only so much space for all of the figures on the screen. The same thing happens to coins and fuel if you get high enough. That is why they made it show the whole number for each of those if you mouse over them.

thanks for info i am over 100 million

ImajeanB
Jun 03 2013, 08:56 AM
Noting in neither the new Father's Day items, nor in the People section of the store are we finding men in the company of children. Men are all working or lounging, and only women are tending the rugrats. just sayin ...

I bought the children and men separately and put them together which works just fine! Like I have a small boy playing hoops with a man! Hence father and son!

Texas Belle
Jun 03 2013, 06:30 PM
One thing I have been happening is that my gift requests even after I claim all of them, next time I go in they are there again, even the trains that I have gotten the goods they pop up again and then they say "expired"... anything going on? If I claim them again, will I get them twice? Would be nice, lol

marymarcel
Jun 03 2013, 07:04 PM
One thing I have been happening is that my gift requests even after I claim all of them, next time I go in they are there again, even the trains that I have gotten the goods they pop up again and then they say "expired"... anything going on? If I claim them again, will I get them twice? Would be nice, lol

Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close browser. Reopen and check if it worked for you.

Remember that its better to accept gifts from My Request Tab and not from the App Center in facebook.:)

liza1214
Jun 03 2013, 07:57 PM

no unfortunately we not getting them twice....lol
i too have had this happening since yesterday
they must working on things behind the scenes mayb getting ready for next update!!!!
wishful thinking:D

Tom C
Jun 04 2013, 12:03 AM
One thing I would like to see in the next release is that the app that shows that the train are back would say which train it is that is back. Like say the black train is back or the red one, or green one , or orange one.

Taz D
Jun 04 2013, 12:08 AM
One thing I would like to see in the next release is that the app that shows that the train are back would say which train it is that is back. Like say the black train is back or the red one, or green one , or orange one.
You would be better off putting this in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You can't start a new thread in that section but you can reply to one that fits for your suggestion.

ImajeanB
Jun 04 2013, 07:15 AM

The timer in the toolbox does tell which trains are out and the time they have left. Doesn't matter which color.

Texas Belle
Jun 04 2013, 05:55 PM
Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close browser. Reopen and check if it worked for you.

Remember that its better to accept gifts from My Request Tab and not from the App Center in facebook.:)

Gracias, I am going to do it now, thanks...

Aussie Rae
Jun 05 2013, 02:02 AM
The timer in the toolbox does tell which trains are out and the time they have left. Doesn't matter which color.

afraid is does matter if you have one of each color despatched ...I have a grey, red, orange/red and a green one, and all are attached to the 12 carriages..on my farm 15...and have to click on each one to find the ones that have returned so they can be unloaded and sent out again..lol:)

Texas Belle
Jun 06 2013, 04:39 PM
Isn't it time to close this thread? I want more turbo tools for the facilities... more action and less words... thanks

GarrettHillBabe
Jun 06 2013, 06:30 PM
Have discovered a NEW bug!
Today I have NOT sent any ingredients NOR have I collected anyone's bonuses...the ONLY exception was just a minute ago when my FB page acted nuts and I accidently clicked a friend's request for ingredient of currency paper. Was actually clicking a post the had NOTHING to do with FT but as I said FB acting up and I assume page jumped as I was clicking....OK now that established.....What showed was that thing that says about the mayor not sending that I had reached my 6 million limit! HOW? I've NOT been clicking, AND other than the wee hours of the morning have NOT received to my gift box any of the bonuses I posted more then 12 hours ago.
What's up with this now?
Darn it one of my bonuses was for that stupid Teddy Bear, LAST DAN and you have it set so we make so few of them AND when we work others facilities we make SO FEW TOO! AND we NEED to fill 2 referrals with them to boot! I NEEDED to get those! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SOOS? I DID NOT RECEIVE NOT DID I CLICK AND RECEIVE my LIMIT for today!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
VERY ANGRY NOW! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GarrettHillBabe
Jun 06 2013, 07:39 PM
I bought the children and men separately and put them together which works just fine! Like I have a small boy playing hoops with a man! Hence father and son!

PLEASE tell me where you found that boy playing hoops???? I searched the tab for people 2x and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me could not find it. Also searched that Winter tab, just in case...nope of course not there!
Please tell me where to buy a boy playing hoops? Would have loved to see a boy or a girl playing soccer so I could put with a father figure for Father's day since my hubby was a soccer coach for the various kids teams in town for years....BUT I'd be happy with a boy and a hoop!
Thanks for letting me know! ♥

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Jun 06 2013, 07:54 PM
post bond, and in my gift box, did not receive any, play bonuses publications, and tells me reach the limit
not think I've reached the limit, because it is happening to me yesterday : Confundido:: O

max_river
Jun 06 2013, 08:38 PM
well they are up to something because where your ex points showed on the top of your level is no longer there
and shape as changed and i am not sure if i am like because i like seeing my points i know you can see it if touch the buttom of it

Taz D
Jun 06 2013, 08:48 PM
well they are up to something because where your ex points showed on the top of your level is no longer there
and shape as changed and i am not sure if i am like because i like seeing my points i know you can see it if touch the buttom of it
Is anything else not showing like your coins or the farm name? Could be you may need to right click on the screen and click on Show All in the menu.

max_river
Jun 06 2013, 08:51 PM
Is anything else not showing like your coins or the farm name? Could be you may need to right click on the screen and click on Show All in the menu.

no it is all there also if you check in the store they changed when you go it to the sub catigory they changed also if you go in to factories they have also changed the look and it also shows whats is in stock

max_river
Jun 06 2013, 09:40 PM
looks like it got fix not sure if it was me or on there end but know it was like for other people of well who knows haha

Texas Belle
Jun 06 2013, 11:16 PM
Like I said, it's time to close this thread, they are doing things that are affecting us, yesterday I lost 500 extra points when I cleaned the memcache and cleaned the browser. Time to move on and bring more of the turbo tools guys, we need them....

max_river
Jun 07 2013, 03:58 PM
lets lets close this and bring on the new up date pls and ty

Tony D
Jun 07 2013, 04:07 PM
Hi all , thanks for the feedback on the New Release.
I will close this thread now.

Time for us all to patiently await the next New Release :D