PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- June 14th, 2013

Pages : 1 [2]

maggiel29
Jun 17 2013, 10:10 AM
Ok there is something very wrong with the gifting. I just accepted or exchanged 20 hens and I havent got a single one in my gift box.

abarrow
Jun 17 2013, 11:21 AM
I posted earlier
this morning I went to harvest my cows, sheep, chickens, etc. over the weekend I increased the sheep in my sheep shed, ( not the super ) just regular, I now have 169 in shed on farm 1, 163 farm 2, 170 farm 6, and 179 on farm 7, and when i collected them I didnt get the amount of the new animals, what I got was the 125 that was orginally in them? so Im wondering does the increase not work for the regular sheds, only the super sheds?I am on wf8 now have cleared memcache several times and flash player files, and still no change. please let me know if I should not purchase more animals unless Im using the supersheds?

now someone is telling me I needed to hide my sheds before I filled them is that correct?

Taz D
Jun 17 2013, 11:37 AM
I posted earlier
this morning I went to harvest my cows, sheep, chickens, etc. over the weekend I increased the sheep in my sheep shed, ( not the super ) just regular, I now have 169 in shed on farm 1, 163 farm 2, 170 farm 6, and 179 on farm 7, and when i collected them I didnt get the amount of the new animals, what I got was the 125 that was orginally in them? so Im wondering does the increase not work for the regular sheds, only the super sheds?I am on wf8 now have cleared memcache several times and flash player files, and still no change. please let me know if I should not purchase more animals unless Im using the supersheds?

now someone is telling me I needed to hide my sheds before I filled them is that correct?
No you do not need to hide your sheds before harvesting them. Do not know why you are not getting the correct amount. I am getting all that I am supposed to and most of my sheds and coops are fuller than 125.

Raw
Jun 17 2013, 12:32 PM
I love Ft, but disappointed not getting any turbo's this upgrade. I spend all my time loading factories and services and doing my own farms have no time to do any others please keep turbo's coming, as a player just thought you all should know what we are missing and want tks

Deborah1979
Jun 17 2013, 02:24 PM
Really don't mean to be a pest... :p , BUT.. I am still searching the Game Guide in Chapter 13 for an update with the types and amounts of products needed for PLANT NURSERY which produces Decorative Plants. I left a message on 6/15, and I'm sure with the glitches going on, this is a low priority.
The requirements for the other new factory, Theater Supplies Factory was added a few hours after the release.
Do I have the name wrong?? I will check back later to see.
Thanks for helping!!
Deborah

iceberg
Jun 17 2013, 02:50 PM
tks So so much to Raul and the Development team for moving that intolerable Games icon into the tool section now I can play my beloved Game in Peace. Having said that and Having like all the changes there was a downside for me in that the layout of farms on the screen have gone from 3 to 4 n I am now confused every time I go to farm its wrong one is there any way of reverting and putting the layout somewhere else but overall good Job tks to u all.

StoneFace
Jun 17 2013, 03:21 PM
Really don't mean to be a pest... :p , BUT.. I am still searching the Game Guide in Chapter 13 for an update with the types and amounts of products needed for PLANT NURSERY which produces Decorative Plants. I left a message on 6/15, and I'm sure with the glitches going on, this is a low priority.
The requirements for the other new factory, Theater Supplies Factory was added a few hours after the release.
Thanks for helping!!
Deborah

American Elm Bonsai …. 1 elm branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Birch Bonsai ….. 1 birch branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2900 coins)

Dogwood Bonsai … 1 dogwood branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3200 coins)

Holly Bush Bonsai … 1 holly bush and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Mugo Pine Bonsai… 1 mugo branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3000 coins)

Smoke Bush Bonsai … 1 smoke bush branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3100 coins)

Snake Plant Pot … 1 snake plant leaf and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6100 coins)

Dieffenbachia Pot … 1 diff branch and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6400 coins)

There fore you need to plant :

American Elm tree
Birch tree
Dogwood tree
Holly Bush
Mugo Bush
Smoke Bush
Snake bush
Dieffenbachia Bush

these are ALL in the store under the Tree tab

Deborah1979
Jun 17 2013, 04:19 PM
American Elm Bonsai …. 1 elm branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Birch Bonsai ….. 1 birch branch and 2 plant pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2900 coins)

Dogwood Bonsai … 1 dogwood branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3200 coins)

Holly Bush Bonsai … 1 holly bush and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 2700 coins)

Mugo Pine Bonsai… 1 mugo branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3000 coins)

Smoke Bush Bonsai … 1 smoke bush branch and 2 pots = Batch of 2 units ready every 3 hours (unit 3100 coins)

Snake Plant Pot … 1 snake plant leaf and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6100 coins)

Dieffenbachia Pot … 1 diff branch and 1 pot = Batch of 1 unit ready every 3 hours (unit 6400 coins)

There fore you need to plant :

American Elm tree
Birch tree
Dogwood tree
Holly Bush
Mugo Bush
Smoke Bush
Snake bush
Dieffenbachia Bush

these are ALL in the store under the Tree tab

Thanks Stoneface!
But special thanks to Rob T for FINALLY getting the Game Guide updated!! :p:p hehehe I must be the ONLY one that actually checks the Guide before I buy something.
Appreciate both of you!
Deborah

Qivis
Jun 17 2013, 07:15 PM
Don't know where to post this. But, when my farm says I have a request, I go to get it and it says there are 49! I keep going through them all and it does it the next time and over again I have cleared all my cache and it still does it. Please help......

I suggest clicking the request tab until you see less suspicious looking numbers than anything near 50 if you log in at least 3 times a week. This issue with the gifts tab has been a problem since the previous upgrade for many of us. I have been told they know there is a problem and have been working on it. Flash coding is not simple and some issues are not on the critical list for the game to run. I'm simply re-clicking for now knowing they eventually will be able to fix it.:cool:

RhondaD
Jun 17 2013, 07:22 PM
As a couple of others have posted, I am unable to harvest my super facilities while on a farm with the same, though regular, facility and vice versa. My temporary work around is to always work my facilities while on a farm with no facilities.

Marlene Law
Jun 17 2013, 08:50 PM
My upgrade problem on Farm 19 is now fixed, thanks very much.

lynwoo60
Jun 17 2013, 10:39 PM
Thank you very much for the new release. so much appreciated that I am changing things around again. this game never gets boring as there is always something new to play with. love the new shrubs and trees we can use. have noticed that the old palm tree is still listed in the 3 day trees when you sort trees in the store by harvest time. does this mean they could be used at a later date. time will tell. thankyou again for giving us such a great game :)

Taz D
Jun 17 2013, 10:44 PM
Thanks for helping!!
Deborah
Plant Nursery is between the Plant Milk Factory and the Playground Gear Factory in post #4

Clockworx
Jun 18 2013, 01:41 AM
Thank you for the update. The super facilities are great. A suggestion please would you guys consider an animal selection tool where you can select all animals of a certain type and add the to the sheds. It is extremely boring adding them 1 by 1

JacqV
Jun 18 2013, 05:00 AM
Thank you :*

Deborah1979
Jun 18 2013, 08:02 AM
Plant Nursery is between the Plant Milk Factory and the Playground Gear Factory in post #4

;)
Yes, Taz it is NOW listed, as of late Monday, but it had not been added at the same time the Theater Supply Factory was added.
I am just anal enough that I ACTUALLY read the Chapter Guide for required products BEFORE I buy a new factory, especially for FC! :D
Just keeping Rob T on his toes, like he doesn't have enough to do!!
Deborah

butterflysbaby
Jun 18 2013, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the update and new field. I'm having a problem with my harvest animals now though. I bought all the super sheds on my 1st field. Was a pain though since I had to empty them first, put the old one in storage then buy the new ones and put all the animals away. I did this yesterday and now today when I try to harvest animals using the facility manager, I get the following message 'A Dairy Shed can not be placed on farm where there is a Super Dairy Shed'. This is happening for all the sheds. I spent too much money for this to be a good feeling :(

Please help Raul :(

As of this morning my problem has been fixed .. thanks a bunch Raul .. Now when are those other turbo tools coming out??

Waiting with baited breath :D

slimpat
Jun 18 2013, 01:45 PM
I have a question do the new super animal buildings also hold the regular animals or only the super animals?

Taz D
Jun 18 2013, 01:57 PM
I have a question do the new super animal buildings also hold the regular animals or only the super animals?
They hold the same animals the regular ones do which is both the regular and the Farm Cash animals.

marobu52
Jun 18 2013, 02:03 PM
Yes, it holds both types of animals. The advantage is that it holds 360 regular animals instead of the 180 in the regular sheds plus the "super" animals. M

marobu52
Jun 18 2013, 02:05 PM
That's because they are purchased with Farm Cash. :)

MadamePondarosa
Jun 18 2013, 04:21 PM
The super shed fix worked for dairy shed and wool shed, but NOT for the super chicken coop...
Nice if you guyes fix this one to. Same error message as the other ones earlier: "..where theres already a chicken coop"

And BTW my Pigstry on farm 1 is giving me 3x manure now :P I dont mind, but guess there is some bug there who gives me manure instead of making the super chicken coop working;)

marobu52
Jun 18 2013, 05:25 PM
There is a work around for the Super Shed issue. Go to the Farm the shed in on and collect animals in the Facility Manager. You will not get the pop-up. And, at the same time do not try to harvest your animals in your regular sheds because you will get the pop-up. Go to any other farm and it works just fine!

They are working on this one.

max_river
Jun 18 2013, 06:15 PM
i am thinking it is time to roll out those new levels.

Taz D
Jun 18 2013, 11:06 PM
There is a work around for the Super Shed issue. Go to the Farm the shed in on and collect animals in the Facility Manager. You will not get the pop-up. And, at the same time do not try to harvest your animals in your regular sheds because you will get the pop-up. Go to any other farm and it works just fine!

They are working on this one.
The super sheds error has been fixed.

Lance75231
Jun 18 2013, 11:27 PM
thanks for the updates, awesome

sirb
Jun 19 2013, 01:23 AM
have noticed that the old palm tree is still listed in the 3 day trees when you sort trees in the store by harvest time. does this mean they could be used at a later date. time will tell.

This would be very cool. I love the palm trees and often use many of them when decorating.

I saw someone say that the original dairy shed etc will hold 180 animals, is this correct of all the original animal facilities?

KnightRider
Jun 19 2013, 01:32 AM
This would be very cool. I love the palm trees and often use many of them when decorating.

I saw someone say that the original dairy shed etc will hold 180 animals, is this correct of all the original animal facilities?

Yes, one of the changes in this release was that the original sheds will now hold up to 180 animals.

crafty chris
Jun 19 2013, 05:35 AM
sorry im late in saying thank you for another great release :)

sneakers57
Jun 19 2013, 08:59 AM
Thanks for a great update!!

This may be in the wrong place but I have trouble telling where I've been and where I go because the different shades of green are not totally distinguishable to these old eyes!! Next time can you maybe look at showing distinct colors? Just a suggestion.:D

mkkeifer
Jun 19 2013, 09:36 AM
New problems found after release: I have hired many people several times to work on several farms multi jobs. Only one farm will be available for them after they accept. Noticed this yesterday and it continues today. I was just hired by another farmer in the market and she came with me and said that she hired for three farms, however only one farm appeared.

beverduster
Jun 19 2013, 11:11 AM
Thanks for a great update!!

This may be in the wrong place but I have trouble telling where I've been and where I go because the different shades of green are not totally distinguishable to these old eyes!! Next time can you maybe look at showing distinct colors? Just a suggestion.:D

i agree and i have better than 20/20 eyesite

scar0730@bellsouth.net
Jun 19 2013, 01:31 PM
I am getting the XLINK Error/Error saving data since last release ALWAYS when I am storing all from the facility manager and also getting it some when planting. I have cleared browser cache/history, did the memory cache reset and does no good. Why do I keep getting this? It is very frustrating. Thanks.

farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1819390883&farm_ix=0

marymarcel
Jun 19 2013, 01:42 PM
I am getting the XLINK Error/Error saving data since last release ALWAYS when I am storing all from the facility manager and also getting it some when planting. I have cleared browser cache/history, did the memory cache reset and does no good. Why do I keep getting this? It is very frustrating. Thanks.

farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1819390883&farm_ix=0

Hi! please try all suggestions given in the following official thread:)

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393882

Texas Belle
Jun 19 2013, 01:58 PM
When we asked to have the game dice moved or adjusted, I never in my wildest dreams imagined you would give us the ability to replace it altogether with tools we use most often. How AWESOME is THAT?

It is fair to say that the growth of FarmTown (as far as new and expanded farms are concerned) has officially outpaced my ability to keep up. :) I'll look forward to building for a very long time to come.

The "new" way of "chopping" trees reminds me more of pruning and will take some getting used to, but I certainly can not fault the devs for trying to mix things up a bit. :rolleyes: The results are more aesthetically pleasing than those gawdy stumps.

Will look forward to the new levels (and bonus cash) and perhaps a couple more turbo facility tools with the next release. Thanks again for your hard work!

I am with you on the chopping of the trees, hate those stumps, this way you still have your trees decorating whatever spaces you designated for them... also the shrubs, I made a whole hedge with the hollies and I am so glad they don't disappear from view when I chop them, great idea....

I am also waiting for more turbos :)

MBon
Jun 19 2013, 03:24 PM
"downside is that we don't have the proper information to credit those users who upgraded the wrong farm by mistake"
yes, that happened to me. lost 2 billion because of it in coins.
But that's ok, just a minor set back.
thanks for all the hard work, and a great game!

max_river
Jun 19 2013, 03:29 PM
i guess others are allowed to make a comment about the new trees that you chop that say i say i do preferr the stumps instead of new way of trees and my post gets deleted not fair towards me i guess they just want to hear that everyone likes it

1fritz
Jun 19 2013, 03:46 PM
i guess others are allowed to make a comment about the new trees that you chop that say i say i do preferr the stumps instead of new way of trees and my post gets deleted not fair towards me i guess they just want to hear that everyone likes it

I'm with you Max I preferred the stumps.

Fritz

JohnAlbertini
Jun 19 2013, 06:48 PM
So when will you get around to "blessing" us long-time players with our gruel?!

Can I have some more, PLEASE?! Begging!

max_river
Jun 19 2013, 07:13 PM
i still waiting for the news levels and fc

sirb
Jun 19 2013, 08:48 PM
Yes, one of the changes in this release was that the original sheds will now hold up to 180 animals.

Thank you KnightRider. Must've missed it when looking over the new updates.

KnightRider
Jun 19 2013, 09:07 PM
Thank you KnightRider. Must've missed it when looking over the new updates.

Your welcome.

romesz
Jun 19 2013, 10:25 PM
The new wool shed and chicken coop and barn are way to expensive for what we get out of it in return. It should not be more then 10-15 FC But buying all 3 of them for 150?
And if I would like to get more then just one of each it just too much.
360 animals stored for 50 FC it is just not right.

It would be nice if the developers would make all of our barns and shed a super if we buy one super of each type.

Also I have added animals to my super chicken coop and since I have over 4000 in storage I just clicked one by one to my farm. I have put out over 400 hundred . After I finished putting the chickens into the coop I wanted to just delete the extra chickens. And I could only do it 1X1. It would be nice if the big bulldozer would work on animals or even trees so we could delete more then one thing at the time.

Taz D
Jun 19 2013, 11:18 PM
The new wool shed and chicken coop and barn are way to expensive for what we get out of it in return. It should not be more then 10-15 FC But buying all 3 of them for 150?
And if I would like to get more then just one of each it just too much.
360 animals stored for 50 FC it is just not right.

It would be nice if the developers would make all of our barns and shed a super if we buy one super of each type.

Also I have added animals to my super chicken coop and since I have over 4000 in storage I just clicked one by one to my farm. I have put out over 400 hundred . After I finished putting the chickens into the coop I wanted to just delete the extra chickens. And I could only do it 1X1. It would be nice if the big bulldozer would work on animals or even trees so we could delete more then one thing at the time.
If you leave the extras in your storage then you can sell the whole group at once when you go to the market.

romesz
Jun 20 2013, 08:56 AM
If you leave the extras in your storage then you can sell the whole group at once when you go to the market.

That is what I usually do, but I was saving them for the shed upgrade and I got trigger happy when I moved them to my farm. Put too many out to the farm and I had to sell them one by one. I still say a sell multiple option would be a nice feature. Or a sell all would be even better. :cool:

Deborah1979
Jun 20 2013, 09:03 AM
:mad:
What a good update until yesterday, when I was changed from server WF 40 to WF 36. :eek:
Suddenly, these are the major problems I am experiencing... and yes, I have cleared browser, cache, memcache, stood on one leg while touching my nose, etc., etc.
1 I CANNOT accept gifts from My Requests.
2 All of my neighbors pictures on neighbor bar are suddenly the white face profile, instead of their FB profile picture.
These are minor irritations, but the worst seems to be that....
3 I just achieved a belt for mustard, accepted the offer to post & share, and no response to post!! So, I just lost several thousand mustard, since my neighbors always help with bonuses!
And no, I really don't think this is a FB issue. Not having problems with anything else until the SERVER CHANGE!!

Can any of the mods give me any help??? PLEASE!!!
Thanks,
Deborah

beverduster
Jun 20 2013, 02:35 PM
when are we getting the new levels?

bayoubes
Jun 20 2013, 05:43 PM
New levels are in, yea!!!!!!!!

Texas Belle
Jun 20 2013, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the new levels, what happened to the 60+ items for coins? Still you guys rock, thanks

Texas Belle
Jun 20 2013, 06:10 PM
That is what I usually do, but I was saving them for the shed upgrade and I got trigger happy when I moved them to my farm. Put too many out to the farm and I had to sell them one by one. I still say a sell multiple option would be a nice feature. Or a sell all would be even better. :cool:

You can put them back on storage and sell them at the market all in bulk... more coins that way too...

Tony D
Jun 20 2013, 06:24 PM
Hi All, as mentioned earlier in this thread, this thread is for general feedback on the new release, Not suggestions for changes to the game.

Please post any suggestions you have in the Suggestions Section. This link will take you to the correct section for suggestions .. http://slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Thanks

bluehair
Jun 20 2013, 06:28 PM
yippee got to level 450 :)

Adrien
Jun 20 2013, 06:45 PM
ok i got to 450 from 425.. but i only got 15 Farmcash

it said -10+25= 15.. shouldnt i have gotten 25?

kahra01
Jun 20 2013, 07:09 PM
Ever since this new update, I load things into the China Buffet service facility and it produces the products.. but when I empty them, I notice I get no coins for them and when I re open it, the products are still in there.. so it wont do anything!! I even moved the facility to another farm and its doing the same thing.. I hope its a glitch that fixes itself!

Tony D
Jun 20 2013, 07:13 PM
Ever since this new update, I load things into the China Buffet service facility and it produces the products.. but when I empty them, I notice I get no coins for them and when I re open it, the products are still in there.. so it wont do anything!! I even moved the facility to another farm and its doing the same thing.. I hope its a glitch that fixes itself!Hi, is this only happening with one facility ?

Tony D
Jun 20 2013, 07:16 PM
ok i got to 450 from 425.. but i only got 15 Farmcash

it said -10+25= 15.. shouldnt i have gotten 25?Hi, I checked and you did receive 25. Not sure why it showed you had -10 farm cash. You will need to contact support about this. To contact Support Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/)

kahra01
Jun 20 2013, 07:26 PM
Hi, is this only happening with one facility ?

Thanks for the response Tony. Yes oddly, its just that facility that Ive noticed because its the only one Ive got anything in.. so I loaded another one and cant test it yet because it wont let me post for help.. yikes.. we are in a pickle lol

kahra01
Jun 20 2013, 07:33 PM
Hi, is this only happening with one facility ?

Ok IE wouldn't let me post, opened another browser and it worked so that isn't FT issue related.. but yes, other service facs perform properly, its just the China Buffet that is the issue. Oh well.. guess I wont fill it until it fixes itself lol

Farmer_Susan
Jun 20 2013, 07:54 PM
Can we get a list of the new items and where to find them? I always like to go look at everything - hopefully without having to search for it.

max_river
Jun 20 2013, 08:09 PM
thanks for the new levels

Farm Lady
Jun 20 2013, 08:14 PM
Love the new release! Thank you. Just a note that my 2 favorite tools I added to the main menu no longer work since the level upgrade and FC came out. I'm not too concerned about it and expect they'll work later but thought I'd drop a note. Everything in the extended toolbox works fine.

Tony D
Jun 20 2013, 08:15 PM
Love the new release! Thank you. Just a note that my 2 favorite tools I added to the main menu no longer work since the level upgrade and FC came out. I'm not too concerned about it and expect they'll work later but thought I'd drop a note. Everything in the extended toolbox works fine.Hi, try switching them out , reload the game and switch them back

kataltay
Jun 20 2013, 08:28 PM
Loving the new items for coins. Someone does need to hire an editor though. "Hey Truck" and "Hay rack"..."Fairground Strenght Game"... I know the "Hey Truck" is not from this release, but the "Hay rack" is.
Guess while the editor is at it, he or she can change "Farmart" to "Farm Mart"?
:D Sorry, but if no one points these out, they remain misspelled....

I really dooooo like most of the new items tho. ;) Thanks devs.

Farm Lady
Jun 20 2013, 08:58 PM
Hi, try switching them out , reload the game and switch them back

Yep, they're back and working fine. Thanks!

ckwcpa
Jun 20 2013, 09:11 PM
The upgrade is wonderful..........but it would sure be nice if one could upgrade existing barns with the new superbarns. I have barns on all my farms, and if I am going to replace one with a superbarn, I will lose the animals in it - won't I??

Taz D
Jun 20 2013, 09:17 PM
The upgrade is wonderful..........but it would sure be nice if one could upgrade existing barns with the new superbarns. I have barns on all my farms, and if I am going to replace one with a superbarn, I will lose the animals in it - won't I??
To replace a regular barn with a super one you need to take the animals out, put the regular one in storage, buy the super barn and then put the animals into it. You cannot remove the regular barn from a farm without emptying it first. And you cannot put a super barn on a farm with the regular one.

JW2009
Jun 20 2013, 09:28 PM
Hi, can you put the new super coops and barns on the same farms as the old ones or do they have to be on a farm of their own?

Taz D
Jun 20 2013, 09:56 PM
Hi, can you put the new super coops and barns on the same farms as the old ones or do they have to be on a farm of their own?
No you cannot. You can have one or the other but not both together.

Texas Belle
Jun 20 2013, 10:20 PM
I love the new pigs race thing, so funny, now where would that go?oink, oink....

bjbutterfli
Jun 20 2013, 11:17 PM
You all are the greatest. I love playing this game. Have since the very beginning. Thank you for all of the hours of de stressing you have given me

jmfslots
Jun 21 2013, 12:35 AM
"60+ items all in coins". Most are duplicates or copy cat of previous. Cannot put items into barn storage or regular storage without lots of refreshes and work. I was looking forward to new coin items and I an sorely disappointed. Sorry, but you screwed up this time!

Deborah1979
Jun 21 2013, 04:27 AM
What a good update until yesterday, when I was changed from server WF 40 to WF 36. :eek:
Suddenly, these are the major problems I am experiencing... and yes, I have cleared browser, cache, memcache, stood on one leg while touching my nose, etc., etc.
1 I CANNOT accept gifts from My Requests.
2 All of my neighbors pictures on neighbor bar are suddenly the white face profile, instead of their FB profile picture.
These are minor irritations, but the worst seems to be that....
3 I just achieved a belt for mustard, accepted the offer to post & share, and no response to post!! So, I just lost several thousand mustard, since my neighbors always help with bonuses!
And no, I really don't think this is a FB issue. Not having problems with anything else until the SERVER CHANGE!!

Can any of the mods give me any help??? PLEASE!!!
Thanks,
Deborah
I just lost another crop bonus,:eek: because it won't give me the pop-up box for FB, after I get the notice asking if I want to share the bonus. This makes 3 LOST bonuses since yesterday. And, since the crops were already planted when the issue started (changing servers) there is no way to recover the losses.
I guess I can be a real pest, but I haven't received a response to my issues listed above,and just wondered if any of the mods would take a look and help me out!
Thanks,
Deborah

JbarLFarms
Jun 21 2013, 07:06 AM
I also went from 425 to 450 and got the message I had received 25 FC... only it didn't appear to be added to my account. I have sent support a message and hopefully they can check on this for me. Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem....

Tara de Provence
Jun 21 2013, 07:42 AM
Hi Raul- My flowers revert back to looking partially grown every day. The only way to to get them back to full bloom is to move them. They revert back to partially in bloom the next day, even after watering. HELP!

susiefry
Jun 21 2013, 07:45 AM
LOVE the update especially last nights with the new levels but ever since then, cant work in friends facilities, this a HUGE glitch for me. Really hope its resolved soon. I quit playing because of this and came back cuz I thought it was fixed but now its back to not working :(

Taz D
Jun 21 2013, 08:19 AM
I just lost another crop bonus,:eek: because it won't give me the pop-up box for FB, after I get the notice asking if I want to share the bonus. This makes 3 LOST bonuses since yesterday. And, since the crops were already planted when the issue started (changing servers) there is no way to recover the losses.
I guess I can be a real pest, but I haven't received a response to my issues listed above,and just wondered if any of the mods would take a look and help me out!
Thanks,
Deborah
You did receive a response to your issues that you also posted them in Help and Support.
Are you in full screen when you click on a bonus to try to post it? If that is the case then no you will not get the pop up for sharing it. You need to drop down to normal screen for it to open.

beverduster
Jun 21 2013, 12:05 PM
dont no where to put this, but thanks for putting me back on my original servor

FarmerMcLashwood
Jun 21 2013, 12:34 PM
Love all the update but........ since update the start all button for Petrochemical plant and Textile mill doesn't work.. tells me no products to start But when I open to see what I am short of I can start them all individually.
Am using Comodo Dragon browser and I am on server WF36.

Tiger
Jun 21 2013, 01:00 PM
Love all the update but........ since update the start all button for Petrochemical plant and Textile mill doesn't work.. tells me no products to start But when I open to see what I am short of I can start them all individually.
Am using Comodo Dragon browser and I am on server WF36.

Hi,

Just tried mine and it's working fine here.

Do you own the conveyor tool and can you check to make sure you still have it? Also go into those facilities and make sure you have check marks in the boxes next to the products you are making.

slimpat
Jun 21 2013, 03:06 PM
I also could not post any of my dans from yesterday nor can i post to get help for my faculites yesterday or today what is going on and yes I did all the things to c if it would help and nothing

dcsully
Jun 21 2013, 04:38 PM
I"m having the same problem - box doesn't pop up to write in it so it gets lost on your wall!!!

jeannieb
Jun 21 2013, 07:53 PM
must be a common problem then

any news on when we can expect additional turbo tools?

slimpat
Jun 21 2013, 08:57 PM
I also could not post any of my dans from yesterday nor can i post to get help for my faculties yesterday or today what is going on and yes I did all the things to c if it would help and nothing

I even tried different browsers and it did not work My faculties are only at 93% after 24 hrs I ineed HELP PLEASE;;;;;;;;;;

Taz D
Jun 21 2013, 10:27 PM
I even tried different browsers and it did not work My faculties are only at 93% after 24 hrs I ineed HELP PLEASE;;;;;;;;;;
What happens when you try? I just posted mine facility and service help requests along with a belt bonus and all worked correctly?

Taz D
Jun 21 2013, 10:30 PM
I"m having the same problem - box doesn't pop up to write in it so it gets lost on your wall!!!
Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for the following:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com

If that doesn't work then try a different browser.

Deborah1979
Jun 22 2013, 05:18 AM
Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed for the following:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com

If that doesn't work then try a different browser.

No matter how I try to word this, it will come across as sarcastic, but here goes.....
No, I am not in full screen when trying to post bonuses..
Yes, I have checked all of the cookies, cleared cache, etc.
Seems other people are having same problem.
Oooh and server change to WF 36 from WF 40 could not possibly cause any of these glitches....??? Gifts, neighbors faces blank, can't post bonuses??

Taz, when you answer our problems with "well, I just tried mine and it worked fine", that really comes across as condescending to me. Just because your farm and computer are working perfectly doesn't mean that there can't be glitches that DO affect other people.

Still waiting on any other help for my issues,
and YES, Taz I looked under the gift thread and YES I saw the suggestions, but when I posted that the problems still existed, I am NOT getting new replies.
And, in my simple mind, I do think that a server change could cause these issues. Am I incorrect?

Deborah

max_river
Jun 22 2013, 09:11 AM
ok since the last update i can not hire anyone either friends or strangers the list bounces also the list does not come up to hire pls can you look in to thanks

katupatree
Jun 22 2013, 09:20 AM
Farmtown . . . always awesome.

slimpat
Jun 22 2013, 09:21 AM
No matter how I try to word this, it will come across as sarcastic, but here goes.....
Oooh and server change to WF 36 from WF 40 could not possibly cause any of these glitches....??? Gifts, neighbors faces blank, can't post bonuses??

Taz, when you answer our problems with "well, I just tried mine and it worked fine", that really comes across as condescending to me. Just because your farm and computer are working perfectly doesn't mean that there can't be glitches that DO affect other people.

and YES, Taz I looked under the gift thread and YES I saw the suggestions, but when I posted that the problems still existed, I am NOT getting new replies.
And, in my simple mind, I do think that a server change could cause these issues. Am I incorrect?

Deborah

I agree with Deborah. I also have done everything suggested and nothing helps with posting anything for help on farm. I have been a member since 2009 and have NEVER had this problem. I notice I am not the only one having problems since the latest update. I would appreciate any help I can get. or a fix for this. Have the developers been notified of this. I also know from past up dates some will have problems and others do not. I also notice most players have NO problem posting for help. Thank you in advance

Taz D
Jun 22 2013, 10:01 PM

Deborah
If everyone on that server were having the same problems then yes I would agree it is a server problem. Since none who are currently having this problem are on the same server then no I don't think it is a server problem.
I gave you the corrective actions that have normally taken care of those problems. Most of the time it is usually a case of a browser blocking cookies or pop ups from those sites when before they were being allowed through. This can be because of an update to the browser or some change made in the settings of the browser.
Since these did not help then the only thing you can do is contact Support and see if they can correct it. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form, and submit it. Be patient because it can be a few hours up to a few weeks for them to get back to you, depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

jkelley1001
Jun 23 2013, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the new Wool barns! They're great. I do have one question. For several weeks now there has been a "harvest all" button in the facilities manager. Can you tell me what it will do and when it will be live?....thanks and keep up the great work:)

Taz D
Jun 23 2013, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the new Wool barns! They're great. I do have one question. For several weeks now there has been a "harvest all" button in the facilities manager. Can you tell me what it will do and when it will be live?....thanks and keep up the great work:)
Only the developers know and they aren't saying.

Queen.of.Clutter
Jun 24 2013, 05:50 AM

Deborah

I had a big problem with mine one time. Here, it ended up being FACEBOOK SETTINGS which were giving me the problem. Go to your settings in Facebook, then on the left column choose 'Apps' . Find Farm Town, and click 'Edit' - make sure they have all the permissions they need. Mine was missing something about posting. I couldn't accept any gifts - couldn't post things - when I fixed those settings, it worked fine. Don't know how it got changed, probably one of my mass FB cleanouts .... but that fixed it. It's worth a look!

marobu52
Jun 24 2013, 07:47 AM
9. Super Animal Buildings (FC): There are now 3 new Super Animal Buildings (green versions) with the following benefits:

a) Super Dairy Shed: Double animal capacity to 360 per animal type. Double Holstein Cows productivity to 40 x Milk.
b) Super Chicken Coop: Reduce harvest time to 12 hours. Double animal capacity to 360. Double Leghorn Hens productivity to 40 x Eggs.
c) Super Wool Shed: Reduce harvest time to 1 day. Double animal capacity to 360. Double Heavywool Llamas and Longwool Sheep productivity to 40 x Wool.

I have noticed that my Super Wool Shed produces much more wool than I expected. The 360 sheep produce 720 wool. I carefully read what was announced about the new buildings. Although it says that the Longwool Sheep production doubled, it does not say the same regarding regular sheep. Is this a flute or by design? Just wondering because I would hate to see this disappear because I am counting on this to be the actual production.

Sandy Mae
Jun 24 2013, 01:56 PM
Thanks for all of the new goodies. Happy Farmer Dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pepsimae
Jun 24 2013, 09:59 PM
Hummmmm, can't figure this one out. When hiring workers they do not get the request for all the farms I hired for. So if I hire for 6 farms, only 2 might get done. Hire for all farms and only 1 gets done. Same thing when I am hired - might be hired for all farms but only some of them show up for me to work them - I can click on the other farms and do the work but still leaves me with trying to solve this glitch on my own. I.E. I only hire for 1-2 farms at a time or do the work myself....which is faster. Help??

pelicn
Jun 25 2013, 07:12 AM
I love the new pigs race thing, so funny, now where would that go?oink, oink....

What are you talking about? LOL

KnightRider
Jun 25 2013, 08:09 AM

What are you talking about? LOL

As the post stated first about the pig race, it is a decoration as shown below.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1016641_586452248043696_367769616_n.jpg

Judah/Naphtali
Jun 25 2013, 12:18 PM
Since redoing the 'farm diamonds' at the top left of screen and making them fade out - NO ONE can see them well - faded green vs green against green background of farms...so people can't tell what farms they have worked and what farms they haven't and they are missing farms they were hired to work. Your color choice was POOR!!!! Especially combined with the new fade decision!!!! Please reconsider and do something!!!!
:mad::(:eek:

Tiger
Jun 25 2013, 12:21 PM
Since redoing the 'farm diamonds' at the top left of screen and making them fade out - NO ONE can see them well - faded green vs green against green background of farms...so people can't tell what farms they have worked and what farms they haven't and they are missing farms they were hired to work. Your color choice was POOR!!!! Especially combined with the new fade decision!!!! Please reconsider and do something!!!!

Hi,

As your post refers to something related to the latest release I have moved it to News and Announcements where the devs will see it.

Dutch85
Jun 25 2013, 02:42 PM

I am noticing too lately that I'm having some difficulty making out some diamonds when I work peoples facilities. I thought:eek: maybe it was my old eyes. LOL

Alexandra_J
Jun 26 2013, 10:28 AM
It dims out so you don't go back to it by mistake, and you know what farms you have done. And you can hire for all farms or single farms, so the farms you cant see you aren't hired for.

cbeckner80
Jun 26 2013, 10:39 AM
Why, after 400+ levels is it necessary to remind us after every time we fertilize that the farm is fertilized for 3 days, and every time we request to produce products faster in our facilities if we want to ask our friends for help. I think anyone who has reached the level of 200, that they know what they are doing and don't need either of these reminders, and it's just one more click of the thousands of mouse clicks we have to make to enjoy the game.

Thanks

StoneFace
Jun 26 2013, 10:41 AM
Why, after 400+ levels is it necessary to remind us after every time we fertilize that the farm is fertilized for 3 days, and every time we request to produce products faster in our facilities if we want to ask our friends for help. I think anyone who has reached the level of 200, that they know what they are doing and don't need either of these reminders, and it's just one more click of the thousands of mouse clicks we have to make to enjoy the game.

Thanks

yeah... lots of work when I fertilize all 19 farms at one time with one click.

Debi Ryan
Jun 26 2013, 04:57 PM
Today I was asked, by a neighbor to work her farms ...she had 5 farm to work...1,3,6,7 & 15
I met her on 1 and she hired me..but I only got 1,3,6....so we both reload and met on 1 again...same thing 1,3,6......so I did the 1,3,6.....I thought, "ok" I'm going to go to 7 and see if I could work it cause she said, she hired me for it....even though it wasn't showing on the grid...got there and I was able to work the farm 7 and 15.......but, with them not showing....this might be why people's farms are not getting done if it is not showing on the farm grid...people don't know....so this might be something the developers might want to look into.....thanks for any info on the subject, Debi

max_river
Jun 26 2013, 07:48 PM
pls fix the list for hiring nothing comes up when you try to hire since the update i can not hire same with my wife pls fix

FCM
Jun 27 2013, 07:43 AM
Can you guys tell us if in the next update you will expand the h/p combines and seeders to 10X10 or plant all? Also, can you tell us if you will add more turbo load tools for the facilities?? Thanks

Taz D
Jun 27 2013, 10:16 AM
Can you guys tell us if in the next update you will expand the h/p combines and seeders to 10X10 or plant all? Also, can you tell us if you will add more turbo load tools for the facilities?? Thanks
Only the developers know what will be in the next update and they don't tell us until they release it.

Bbb-3
Jun 27 2013, 01:30 PM
It dims out so you don't go back to it by mistake, and you know what farms you have done. And you can hire for all farms or single farms, so the farms you cant see you aren't hired for.

Yes this is true, but the issue is that some of the diamonds are hard to see and still have work on them. I have noticed that if the farms are fertilized the diamonds show up more, but if you are hired to farm 6 farms and one or more are not fertilized, the farms not fertilized do not show up as well and may be missed

Alexandra_J
Jun 28 2013, 05:44 AM
Oh I understand now, one of my buddy's said she was having the same problem. I hope farmtown fix the problem. I sugguested to farmtown that they do the farms in a different colour except green lol.

jm3810@msn.com
Jun 28 2013, 10:43 AM
Since the update I am having issues with hiring.If I hire for multi farms- often one or more do not show for employee. Also sometimes the employee do not get their tools and have to re hire. And I have also had times on Multi- hires where they get to the farm and it shows that I do not have crops there- Hired for farms 3,4,5,6,10 and 12- employee said he only found crops on 4,6, 10. Anyone else having issues?

max_river
Jun 28 2013, 06:28 PM
Since the update I am having issues with hiring.If I hire for multi farms- often one or more do not show for employee. Also sometimes the employee do not get their tools and have to re hire. And I have also had times on Multi- hires where they get to the farm and it shows that I do not have crops there- Hired for farms 3,4,5,6,10 and 12- employee said he only found crops on 4,6, 10. Anyone else having issues?

i am having hiring issues to but the list does not work right if it does come up i still can not hire they need to fix the issues that some of are having

GarrettHillBabe
Jun 29 2013, 02:07 PM
I don't know if I'm in the correct thread with this problem that the many of my friends and I are having...Since last update we are getting the GREEN screen of DEATH! Well that's how we all refer to it anyway.
I'm at my farms now and have some that will load everything that I want loaded, go to the next farm to check progress of growing and can't see anything, GREEN screen!
Now was just checking farms, 3 loaded perfectly, was checking another for the progress of my crop, the trees and flowers loaded, not a building and for SURE can NOT see my CROP!
What is happening??? Why????

Another thing that is happening when in GREEN screen, flowers showing ready to be harvested, for instance, can harvest some but can't move the screen to get all of them. That is IF the game will allow them to be harvested at all. Just had to reload that farm, still in green screen of death, but flower harvester will now work but only on some as I said here.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CLEAR CACHE HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CHECK MY FLASH, HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CLEAR FLASH SITES HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO RESTART FARM TOWN OR MY COMPUTER AS I'VE DONE SO ALREADY.

Any other advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

GarrettHillBabe
Jun 29 2013, 06:30 PM
Are any of the mods on today? Anyone getting answers to their problems? Anyone else having issues with the green screen of death?

Taz D
Jun 29 2013, 06:50 PM
Are any of the mods on today? Anyone getting answers to their problems? Anyone else having issues with the green screen of death?
The mods have been on a few times and yes others have gottewn answers to their problems. You seem to be having a problem that for one I have never seen unless I forgot and had everything turned off. You have already cleared your caches (Memcache too?) and all the other things we can suggest. Only thing left is for you to contact Support and see if they can come up with why it is happening.

max_river
Jun 29 2013, 07:43 PM
thanks dev for fixing my issues with hiring screen

bjyhey3
Jun 29 2013, 08:58 PM
I have the Green screen as well however it's only when signing on. I use Safari and regularly clear my cache and history as well as using memcache. When I get the green screen which is rarely, I go back to my FB page, reset my browser, close my browser and sign on again. So far it works every time but very frustrating. It's been happening for about 2 weeks.

anglnwhite
Jun 30 2013, 02:07 AM
Hey devs!

If you could see fit to fix the farm names in the farm grid, that would be great. I can see the pop-ups when the screen is maximized, but the top 12 are hidden behind the border when the screen is minimized. This wasn't an issue until the grid was changed. Now I can't remember where my farms are! :rolleyes:

Thanks for keeping the game fresh!

KnightRider
Jun 30 2013, 03:05 AM
Hey devs!

If you could see fit to fix the farm names in the farm grid, that would be great. I can see the pop-ups when the screen is maximized, but the top 12 are hidden behind the border when the screen is minimized. This wasn't an issue until the grid was changed. Now I can't remember where my farms are! :rolleyes:

Thanks for keeping the game fresh!

When you go back to regular screen from full screen and some of the names are hidden you can get them back to normal if you reload the current farm you are on, I have had this happen a long time and I use this method to fix it

Bbb-3
Jul 03 2013, 01:20 PM
Is anyone having the problem when getting hired you go to a farm and it shows the cycle but there is nothing to harvest but when you pick up your combo or harvester it show that there is crop that needs to be harvested and plowed?

Irish355
Jul 04 2013, 09:17 AM
I love the new upgrades. But...I would like the super hen house, dairy and wool if we could put exsiting animals in them instead of having to collect another few hundred more.

iaianne
Jul 04 2013, 09:27 AM
i have a problem whenever i go to an inn. My buddy list icon disappears when the tool menu. I can't access my buddy list whenever i'm at the inn... and i can't go to the market...from the inn because the icon is gone...

Taz D
Jul 04 2013, 11:08 AM
I love the new upgrades. But...I would like the super hen house, dairy and wool if we could put exsiting animals in them instead of having to collect another few hundred more.
You can put existing animals in them, but you do need to remove them from the regular shed and then store that shed, place the super shed and load those animals from te farm into the new building.

Taz D
Jul 04 2013, 11:17 AM
i have a problem whenever i go to an inn. My buddy list icon disappears when the tool menu. I can't access my buddy list whenever i'm at the inn... and i can't go to the market...from the inn because the icon is gone...
You are right about the buddy list not being available but the Map is still in the corner so you should be able to go to the market from the Inn.

Valdoe
Jul 04 2013, 10:07 PM
Since the last update.. I find that I am having a problem switching from one farm to another.

I can sow harvest and plow a field quicker then changing from one farm to another.

Is it me or is everyone having the same problem?

Yes I have done the usual clear my temp files etc.

HelenJS22
Jul 05 2013, 05:21 AM
Since the last update.. I find that I am having a problem switching from one farm to another.

I can sow harvest and plow a field quicker then changing from one farm to another.

I'm finding my farm changing slower too for some reason, and yep, I too know all the tricks, have a very fast computer set up, and have also cleared everything on a regular basis.

I thought, having been able to add more of my animals to their sheds should have made it quicker, but that hasn't happened.

I can't help you fix the problem, but you are not alone in finding this is the case.

FCM
Jul 05 2013, 08:20 AM

Bingo! It has gotten worse. But, this problem has been around for me for well since they introduced the 6X6 Combine, seeders.

Aussie Rae
Jul 06 2013, 01:43 AM
I'm finding my farm changing slower too for some reason, and yep, I too know all the tricks, have a very fast computer set up, and have also cleared everything on a regular basis.

I thought, having been able to add more of my animals to their sheds should have made it quicker, but that hasn't happened.

I can't help you fix the problem, but you are not alone in finding this is the case.

I find it faster to make which ever farm I have harvested, plowed and planted my default and then just reload the game...irrigate that farm, then go to the next...of course thats when doing my own farm, not someone elses, lol:)

Aussie Rae
Jul 06 2013, 01:44 AM
Is anyone having the problem when getting hired you go to a farm and it shows the cycle but there is nothing to harvest but when you pick up your combo or harvester it show that there is crop that needs to be harvested and plowed?

yes, just click on the green man to get rid of the scythe..:)

Tony D
Jul 06 2013, 07:08 PM
Hi, thanks for the Feedback on the New Release, this thread is now closed.