PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- June 14th, 2013

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jun 14 2013, 03:53 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at June 20th, 6:40PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Father's Day items (released a few weeks ago)

2. 25 new Levels: 60+ items all in coins.

3. Farm Selector Diamonds and Hiring Windows now have a 4 x 5 layout to fit more farms better.

4. Farm 19: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 19: 19000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 16000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 17000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 18000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 2300000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 2400000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 2500000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000
30 x 30 Upgrade: 4000000000
32 x 32 Upgrade: 4000000000

5. When hired in the market we now remove the highlight of the recently worked farm in the farm selector so you don't go back to it by mistake: At the current time, we remove the highlight by just visiting the farm, no work is required to be performed.

6. Metal Sheets production increased in Metal Mill:

Copper Sheets: 33% Increase
Stainless Steel Sheets: 40% Increase
Aluminum Sheets: 40% Increase

7. Metal Sheets delivery increased in the Bulkhead Freight Car by 3 times (300%): Each Bulkhead Car now delivers a Load equivalent to the production of 3 Metal Mills fully loaded.

8. Animal Changes:

a) Animal Storage increased by almost 50%, from 125 to 180
b) Animals can now be hidden as long as you are not in your farm, this include visits to others, no need to be hired
c) When visiting others you will never see more than 300 animals in a farm to minimize slowness

9. Super Animal Buildings (FC): There are now 3 new Super Animal Buildings (green versions) with the following benefits:

a) Super Dairy Shed: Double animal capacity to 360 per animal type. Double Holstein Cows productivity to 40 x Milk.
b) Super Chicken Coop: Reduce harvest time to 12 hours. Double animal capacity to 360. Double Leghorn Hens productivity to 40 x Eggs.
c) Super Wool Shed: Reduce harvest time to 1 day. Double animal capacity to 360. Double Heavywool Llamas and Longwool Sheep productivity to 40 x Wool.

10. Tool Shortcuts: There is a new Shortcut icon (arrow) next to the Save icon (disk) in the top right buttons. This will allow you to place any tool icon from the extended tool bar in the main game panel shortcuts area (where the minigames and the buddies are now).

You can now have your 2 most frequently used tools from the extended tool box more accessible, 1 click away. The minigames and buddies icons are now on the extended tool box as well.

When you are visiting others or you are at the Inn or Marketplace you can still access the Buddie or Minigame icons from your regular toolbox.

11. Better Storage Management: The 'From Plants' filter in the storage and market windows has been replaced by 2 filters, 'Crops' and 'From Trees'. There is also a new filter 'Ingredients from Facilities' which will only show products made on regular facilities that have a use as an ingredient in any other regular facility (not including service facilities).

You can also now sort the results in those windows by these criteria:

- Alphabetically
- Stored Amount
- Ingredient Importance

The last sorting should be very useful, it will show products from the more important to the less important. For example, metal sheets, wheat and lumbers are very important while the couscous is not.

12. A new American Elm Tree and 7 existing Trees and Bushes now produce branches for the Plant Nursery facility: Birch Tree, Dogwood Tree, Holly Bush, Mugo Pine Bush, Smoke Bush, Snake Plant and Dieffenbachia Bush.

13. Plant Nursery (FC): Produces Decorative Plants.

American Elm Bonsai
Birch Bonsai
Dogwood Bonsai
Holly Bush Bonsai
Mugo Pine Bonsai
Smoke Bush Bonsai
Snake Plant Pot
Dieffenbachia Pot

14. Theater Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Theater Supplies.

Actress Dress
Flower Necklace
Hip Scarf
Twin Towers Decor
Puppet
Stick Mask
Ticket Booth
Theater Chair

15. Garden Center (FC): Provides Decorative Plants Retail Services and can be stocked with all products from the Plant Nursery.

16. Theater (coins): Provides Theatrical and Dance Performance Services and can be stocked with all products from the Theater Supplies Factory.

*** After doing a deeper research we concluded that we will not be able to convert the remaining farm cash decorations to coins. On the next release we will convert only the Topiaries to compensate for the disappointment.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 14th, 2:30PM EST

- X025 Error when opening the Facility Manager with Super Animal Buildings has been solved

Post Release Updates - June 14th, 6:00PM EST

- X025 Error in the Message System fixed
- You can now move again items from Item Storage into Farms

Post Release Updates - June 15th, 2:00AM EST

- Shortcuts should stay permanently after a few hours or a clear memcached command
- Issues related to purchasing and upgrading Farm 19 should be solved now, please report if you find any issues. The downside is that we don't have the proper information to credit those users who upgraded the wrong farm by mistake.

Post Release Updates - June 17th, 11:50PM EST

- Error in Facility Manager when harvesting Super Animal Buildings should now be fixed.

Post Release Updates - June 20th, 6:40PM EST

- New Levels are live

Known Issues and More Info related to this Release:

- The new trees are not chopped down completely because in this case only a few branches are needed and harvested to create the Bonsais, same for the bushes.

JW2009
Jun 14 2013, 03:54 AM
WoW, Thank you very much Raul and the Dev. Team, this is an awesome update, very happy - Thank You & Happy Farming™

Tony D
Jun 14 2013, 03:56 AM
Thanks mate :)

al_bundy
Jun 14 2013, 03:58 AM
Fantastic Raul love the ability to change the minni games and buddy

changed mine to quests and facility Manager :)

karenbooysens
Jun 14 2013, 04:02 AM
Thanks Raul like always you have outdone yourself again. Great update. :D:D:D

HelenL
Jun 14 2013, 04:07 AM
Awesome release. Thank you so much!!

jackiew1961
Jun 14 2013, 04:34 AM
i am having a problem when i go to an inn my buddy list icon disappears along with the tool menu causing me to have to go back to my farm if i want to use my buddy list also my message box will not load any of my messages new or old . is this being addressed?? please let me know

bluehair
Jun 14 2013, 04:34 AM
wohoo just bought my 19th farm :)

B.Keeper
Jun 14 2013, 04:49 AM
The new release is looking good but I can't seem to move the quest manager into the minigames location using the tool selector. Is this a glitch or am I doing something I shouldn't?

Alexandra_J
Thanks for the upgrade :D

Electrox
Thanks for the update, no crops lost this time.

this sets us up for up to 25 farms ... 6 more to come.

Watering farm can still trigger flowers to go from 12 hr growing time to READY. (at least before this release).

Increasing the amount of metal was a good thing. but that only half the problem. If you do not increase the ore to make the metal, you just cut the time before you run out of stock in half. so instead of running out in 3 days, i'm out in less than two. one day with heavy reloading and workers.

HelenJS22
Jun 14 2013, 04:53 AM
The new release is looking good but I can't seem to move the quest manager into the minigames location using the tool selector. Is this a glitch or am I doing something I shouldn't?

Refresh your game and give it another try. It took me two shots before the new icon would settle in for me, but they are fine now.

HelenJS22
Jun 14 2013, 04:55 AM
Thanks for the update. Love being able to swap what I use mostly into the front panel. I had been looking for some more 'turbo' tools to keep paring down the time for filling facilities, but I guess I'll keep my money stashed for another month :p

B.Keeper
Jun 14 2013, 04:56 AM
Is this a glitch or am I doing something I shouldn't?

My mistake...it isn't shown in the tool selector as having moved but when you go to the farm, it has :-)

agtisc
Jun 14 2013, 04:57 AM
When will we see new levels?

Tony D
Jun 14 2013, 05:13 AM
When will we see new levels?Hi from the announcement ..

25 new Levels (coming next week): 70+ items all in coins.

JW2009
Jun 14 2013, 05:23 AM
just reload FT and it worked for me, i was having the same problem. Thank youThe new release is looking good but I can't seem to move the quest manager into the minigames location using the tool selector. Is this a glitch or am I doing something I shouldn't?

rjohn726
Jun 14 2013, 05:28 AM
moving on with more, thanks for the reorganization of it all

peekachoo
Jun 14 2013, 05:40 AM
Great update Raul, thank you. Very pleased to see some new levels are coming !

NiMo1960
Jun 14 2013, 05:49 AM
Just wondering.
Can we have both new (FC) animal shed and old (C) animal sheds on same farm and both producing?

bluehair
Jun 14 2013, 05:53 AM
now I cant sell any of my products

mac16129
Jun 14 2013, 05:58 AM
Another awesome update!! Thanks to the developers for their great creative minds.

kataltay
Jun 14 2013, 06:00 AM
So, we get the ugliest farm cash things, and of course the least costly (the useless topiaries) for coins. And that compensates for our disappointment on your broken word how?? Why not compensate our disappointment by lowering the outrageous cost of decorative items??

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jun 14 2013, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the new play prettys

Now to game on

wenchhhie
Jun 14 2013, 06:15 AM
Yay! So happy the Buddy/Mini Game pop ups have been fixed. Thanks!!!

Happy dance Happy dance!!!

marymarcel
Jun 14 2013, 06:25 AM
Thank you so much Raul!

Nazza
Jun 14 2013, 06:28 AM
if i try and open the facility manager- it shows i have no products loaded - I had over 30 million loaded before the upgrade...also it crashes about 4 out of 5 times when i try to open the facility manager.

LoreneC
Jun 14 2013, 06:33 AM
All week I have been dreaming up new farm layouts using the cash decorative items. Hope you do more research the next time you make such an announcement so you do not have to back track.:rolleyes:

The rest of the release looks good!

Thanks for all your work.

artisanrox
Jun 14 2013, 06:34 AM
Yaaaaaaaaay!!! :)

FCM
Jun 14 2013, 06:37 AM
Facility manager and opening note envelope crashes FT. Where are the new Turbo loading tools???

Beth Perry
Jun 14 2013, 06:43 AM
Thanks so much!!! Love the new sorting (crops vs trees) and especially the better output for the metal mills. For those who gripe: buy more mineral mines and open pit mines. I have 5 metal mines and 4 open pit mines and have way more supplies than I need for 5 metal mills!!!!!!
Overall, a great update, thanks Raul and Dev's!!!

Tony D
Jun 14 2013, 06:48 AM
Facility manager and opening note envelope crashes FT. Where are the new Turbo loading tools???Hi, what is happening with the Facility Manager , I just tested mine and it seems to be working ok .

As far as the Turbo Tools go, the developers , to the best of my knowledge , never said they would release new Turbo Tools with every release.

Molly Mew
Jun 14 2013, 06:49 AM
Thanks Raul :)

bluehair
Jun 14 2013, 06:51 AM
my crops and stuff keep dissapearing and when I try to click the red x it wont let me

Blk_chic
Jun 14 2013, 06:56 AM
Thank you for the new update that didn't include another increase in the levels! I'm having a hard time just keeping up and I've lost a lot of neighbors who just gave up trying to make it to the top level.

FarmerMcLashwood
Jun 14 2013, 06:59 AM
[QUOTE=Tony D;5579378]Hi, what is happening with the Facility Manager , I just tested mine and it seems to be working ok .

Sorry Tony but the facility Manager DOES NOT WORK. It opens ok but you can't harvest the animal sheds (haven't tried loading facs yet) just get error X025
:(

1fritz
Jun 14 2013, 07:00 AM
Thank you Raul. The new up date looks great as always. Off to try it out and get farm 29.

Fritz

FCM
Jun 14 2013, 07:13 AM
Hi, what is happening with the Facility Manager , I just tested mine and it seems to be working ok .

As far as the Turbo Tools go, the developers , to the best of my knowledge , never said they would release new Turbo Tools with every release.

It gives this message "Error Saving Data. Error X025 Click the green tick to reload game"

If you wait and not click the green tick, it opens up totally empty. I had a lot of products in there and it appears I've lost billions of coins worth of ingredients, etc. :(

Tony D
Jun 14 2013, 07:23 AM
[QUOTE=Tony D;5579378]Hi, what is happening with the Facility Manager , I just tested mine and it seems to be working ok .

Sorry Tony but the facility Manager DOES NOT WORK. It opens ok but you can't harvest the animal sheds (haven't tried loading facs yet) just get error X025
:(

It gives this message "Error Saving Data. Error X025 Click the green tick to reload game"

If you wait and not click the green tick, it opens up totally empty. I had a lot of products in there and it appears I've lost billions of coins worth of ingredients, etc. :(

Hi, which servers are you on ? I just harvested my animal buildings and loaded the facilities.

FCM
Jun 14 2013, 07:27 AM
I'm on WF7

misskathleen
Jun 14 2013, 07:33 AM
Thank you for the new levels! At last I will feel like I've got something to shoot for. Maybe, depends on how far I will go with the new levels. Thank you for creating/updating an awesome game. Best one on FB!

astradriver
Jun 14 2013, 07:35 AM

i am getting same thing

Santmyer
Jun 14 2013, 07:38 AM
Just wondering.
Can we have both new (FC) animal shed and old (C) animal sheds on same farm and both producing?

If you try to purchase a super animal shed while on a farm that has the same original shed, it will not let you purchase it. So the answer is no.

BamaMike
Jun 14 2013, 07:39 AM
i am getting same thing

I am now getting the same message. When I first signed on I loaded the service facilities fine. Then I bought the new chicken coop and then i went to the facility manager and I received the error message.

Jean's Farm
Jun 14 2013, 07:51 AM
Getting that error saving data pop up too and I'm taking my time and going slow cause I figure there are a LOT of people on here now.

Oh and I'm bad. THANK YOU RAUL for the updates. You are the greatest!!!!! :D

amedlin1010
Jun 14 2013, 07:51 AM
When I click to see items in my storage, I am not able to use them. I click but the game will not let me put anything in my storage onto a farm. When I click over to see harvests and products, there is nothing showing in any category. Then when I click the red X to close the window, it will not go away and I have to restart the game. Any suggestions?

bjyhey3
Jun 14 2013, 07:57 AM
if i try and open the facility manager- it shows i have no products loaded - I had over 30 million loaded before the upgrade...also it crashes about 4 out of 5 times when i try to open the facility manager.

Can't open my facility manager without the game reloading :eek:
otherwise...Great Upgrade

Dutch85
Jun 14 2013, 08:00 AM
Awesome update as usual! Thank you so much !

abarrow
Jun 14 2013, 08:02 AM
thanks for the update , with the upgrade i was moved to wf8, all appears to be working, except i cannot acess the envelope to see past notes, if i have a note waiting i can respond ok, but if i just want to go back and see an older note or respond to a note later i get the xo25 link error. also i noticed if i use the farmtown memcache the tools i place in the menu bar at the bottom go back to the extended tool box. have cleared cache, rebooted and cleared flash, one happy note flash player didnt crash yet today so that is a major improvement. is anyone else having problems with the message envelpe?

Qivis
Jun 14 2013, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the update, but they should have made sure the upgrades would not BREAK the game before they brought them online. Now both the Facility Manager and Storage fail to work properly. The Facility Manager brings up the dreaded X025 error after about 3 seconds of trying to open and then does open but with everything set to zero. And the storage refuses to acknowledge that one has clicked the "use" buttons and then shows everything as empty there shortly afterward. I am guessing there may be a problem with server number 7 since you said it appears to be working for you! The individual factories are working fine, but there is no point to loading them since the storage also does not work in the market. Plus it would take hours to do so without the ability to use the Turbo Tools or even just the regular buttons.

kahra01
Jun 14 2013, 08:48 AM
Thanks so much Raul and devs for another fantastic update.. especially separating the crops and trees in the filter.. brilliant! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you put into this game.. clearly the best game ever! thank you thank you thank you! :D

JKatz
Jun 14 2013, 08:49 AM
Thanks for all the great changes. Still looking through them.

Please change the American Elm chops to "stumps" after chopping.

Qivis
Jun 14 2013, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE=FarmerMcLashwood;5579402]

Hi, which servers are you on ? I just harvested my animal buildings and loaded the facilities.

I am on server number 7. Everything was working fine until AFTER I had moved a ton of my facilities into storage to try to move them to farm 19. Now I cannot move them back out again nor can I use the Facility Manager because of the dreaded x025 saving error appearing just before it opens and shows everything set to zero. And ya, I have tried clearing the browser cache, Farm Town's own cache, and even the Macromedia files.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=log&farm_uid=602895328

yelcamaro
Jun 14 2013, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the update. Would like to have a search bar in the facility manager, it would be very helpful.

sneakers57
Jun 14 2013, 09:03 AM
I am forever accidently clicking on that dice thing in error and getting annoyed. Now my combine and facility manager are down there and I am one happy farmer!! :p

Orx
Jun 14 2013, 09:06 AM
Thanks all for another great update. Great to get the increase in the animal products and the filter for trees and crops Sorry we did not get more turbo tools - they save a lot of time when filling the facilities. Hope we get more next time. I too, find I can't get into the facility manager or send any messages keep getting the dreaded error message

JW2009
Jun 14 2013, 09:26 AM
Hi, I can't seem to find out what tools are used for the new facilities, when i click on the { ? } to see any info, they are all blank for the 4 new ones. Thank you

Docperk
Jun 14 2013, 09:28 AM
thanks for the update, looks interesting :)

Jean's Farm
Jun 14 2013, 09:34 AM
Getting that error saving data pop up too and I'm taking my time and going slow cause I figure there are a LOT of people on here now.

Oh and I'm bad. THANK YOU RAUL for the updates. You are the greatest!!!!! :D

Oh and I only seemed to be getting the error when I opened my message box. I haven't had it in a long time now. :)

Texas Star
Jun 14 2013, 09:45 AM
Very excited! Some very nice enhancements!

When working the facilities:
I have the Red Mobile Sprinkler and I water flowers for friends. I was able to go back and water the farms that I had not already visited. Now that the ones without facilities and the ones that I have worked are all invisible, I have to hover over each farm to see if there is a W which takes too much time.
>>I wonder if the indicators for farms with no facilities could be a different color.. maybe red or pink so people would not go there by mistake, but so they would be differentiated from the farms with facilities to be worked or that are invisible due to being worked.
>> Also, it would be nice if this worked the way you fixed the farms when hired from the market, so the farm indicator would not disappear until after you begin work? thank you very much for all the hard work and consideration of ideas we express!

rjohn726
Jun 14 2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks for sorting the trees separately

holla
Jun 14 2013, 10:05 AM
*******ISSUES:::*****
Havent seen this posted yet BUT when in FULL SCREEN mode, you have to hit the ESC button to get back out, and the Little green man to get it to register,you have to click to the right of him, It will not register in the middle,....if its just me-My bad.:)

Great update tho.TY:)

barbaraelwart
Jun 14 2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the new update Raul and Devs - very happy :-) Love that I can replace the dice and buddy icons and have useful ones there instead! The filter for the Ingredient Importance is good too - helpful at the market :-) However, I have been busy planting trees and just wondered why the new American Elm Tree is a tree for chopping - but does not go to stumps like all the others?

Not complaining though - that is really not of much importance, just curious. Thanks for all your hard work :D

Starbound
Jun 14 2013, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the upgrade! Love it.
I am currently unable to load my facilities, after I included all the new ones.
Is it just me?
Thanks again
Star

Morningstarz
Jun 14 2013, 10:24 AM
Just love love love the upgrade. But I am disappointed that we didn't get any new turbo tools for the facilities. Was soooo looking forward to them.

bjyhey3
Jun 14 2013, 10:36 AM
This is my second post...I don't have access to my facility manager. My game reloads automatically when I click on it. The error code is: "Error saving data. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game."
PLEASE FIX
Thank You
I've cleared my history and cache and memcache

marwahr55
Jun 14 2013, 10:37 AM
It would seem that the new super sheds are causing the X025 error when trying to open facility manager etc. Put them into storage, and the error will go. Not a perfect remedy, but a temporary fix, maybe.

I'm having the same problem. Otherwise, enjoying the updates. :)

bjyhey3
Jun 14 2013, 11:14 AM
I'm having the same problem. Otherwise, enjoying the updates. :)

Putting the new sheds in storage requires emptying them...360 of each...and I just finished filling them...all 3 of them...to the max.
I'm waiting for a permanent fix but until then I'm not able to access my Facility Manager which means playing the game is very limited.

Taz D
Jun 14 2013, 11:15 AM
Just wondering.
The answer is no. The store will not let you buy the super building if you have a regular one on that farm.

marwahr55
Jun 14 2013, 11:16 AM
Okay, until this error thing is fixed my farms are now officially closed and no more filling up of facilities. Sorry if your a friend and/or neighbor, but when a game gives me anxiety I stop playing - my health is more important. Hope the Devs get it fixed soon. Until then, happy farming to those that can! :)

GranLu
Jun 14 2013, 11:16 AM
I don't have access to my facility manager either. The error code is: "Error saving data. Error X025. Then I have to click the green tick to reload game."

dnana
Jun 14 2013, 11:22 AM
This has happened after an update before, they'll fix it. Go outside for a while. :)

GREAT release otherwise, developers, thank you SO much for listening in these forums, we really appreciate it!! Love ya, love this game! :D

bruhelmboldt
Jun 14 2013, 11:23 AM
Darn. I've been looking forward to placing the American flag on all of my farms. It's Flag Day today in the US, and we get bad news about the flags. DARN!!

Fran Barrett
Jun 14 2013, 11:28 AM
Thanks so much! This is awesome! Farm Town has the best developers ever!

barbaraelwart
Jun 14 2013, 11:44 AM
Havent seen this posted yet BUT when in FULL SCREEN mode, you have to hit the ESC button to get back out, and the Little green man to get it to register,you have to click to the right of him, It will not register in the middle,....if its just me-My bad.:)

I had this same problem too :-( Thought it was me!

One thing to mention - it does not say in the Announcement that I can see, but you need Magnolia Trees for the Theatre Supplies Factory. Previously they were not needed for anything, therefore you may need to get planting!! ;)

holla
Jun 14 2013, 11:45 AM

never mind--it fixed itself, or i fixed myself by thinking, or maybe im to gushing with exitement that i didnt think ahead,or..or

*They will fix the supershed problem today im sure so relax, take a walk, have a beer....these developers rock!:)

chrisluvsanimals
Jun 14 2013, 12:11 PM
When trying to use the In-Game Messages, getting the "Error Saving Data Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game" message

On Server WF3

boddhi_d
Jun 14 2013, 12:13 PM
Love all the new additions, and I have complete faith that the devs will get the bugs sorted out quickly (as they usually do). Am very excited about the theater & the garden center - new use for those pots I produce in ridiculous quantities! :-)

And I really appreciate the increased storage capacity for the animal facilities. Thanks!

FarmerWitch
Jun 14 2013, 12:18 PM
Thank you for the update/ upgrade - it looks awesome!

dorissau
Jun 14 2013, 12:25 PM
WoW... thank you so much. So many GREAT changes.. trying to figure out what to do next. Especially thanks for responding in such a creative, wonderful way to the complaints about the mini game pop up !! Just made it hard to choose what I wanted there!!! Thank you, thank you for the extra animal storage!! Such a boost in interest and energy with this good update!!! YAY

ImTheRealElly
Jun 14 2013, 12:36 PM
do you have plans for more " start all" tools ? for me this is #1 need

mduby
Jun 14 2013, 12:41 PM
Thanks..great upgrade!!!

pelicn
Jun 14 2013, 12:48 PM
WOW oh WOW...Thanks for a great update!

bjyhey3
Jun 14 2013, 12:48 PM
Okay, until this error thing is fixed my farms are now officially closed and no more filling up of facilities. Sorry if your a friend and/or neighbor, but when a game gives me anxiety I stop playing - my health is more important. Hope the Devs get it fixed soon. Until then, happy farming to those that can! :)

Here's one more problem with the animal sheds...when emptying them...THE GAME FREEZES...

cfjoseph
Jun 14 2013, 12:53 PM
Could someone please tell me where the "shortcuts" arrow is? For some reason I can't find it or am blind. :)

Tom C
Jun 14 2013, 12:57 PM
at the top by your farm name, between the save and sound buttons.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jun 14 2013, 01:05 PM
When I hire someone to do work on my farm, Sometimes they want to get the h/p done first, then come back and do the trees and flowers, etc.
How is this going to work now. With the farm not being highlighted so we cannot do the same farm again after being hired?
Will it prevent us from going back and finishing the job, even if we 'forget one item?
Maybe I had my trees turned off and the owner reminded me the trees had not been done on farm 3, so does this now mean that I cannot go back and do that without being re-hired?

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jun 14 2013, 01:11 PM
Thank you Raul. The new up date looks great as always. Off to try it out and get farm 29.

Fritz

I hired someone the other day to work 34 farms, ha, ha, ha!

Glad to see someone is trying to keep up with me!

Again, Guys thanks for the great up-date in our farming, Love it!

Ms Helpful
Jun 14 2013, 01:16 PM
Here i am again with another update and still no tool to help move trees!

It would be soooooooooooooooooo helpful to have a tool like the farm house that places trees in storage or you can pick up more than just one with say a glove.

the same for flowers

pouts... i hate moving trees!

but great updates as ever.. please next one have tools to help move stuff :) x

caba
Jun 14 2013, 01:26 PM
When trying to use the In-Game Messages, getting the "Error Saving Data Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game" message

On Server WF3

Me too. I tried to send a message to a person whose farms I was working on and lost everything. :(

Dutch85
Jun 14 2013, 01:48 PM
Hi, I just wanted to report that my facility manager worked great until I bought a Super Wool Shed. Now I get the ERROR message.

Google Chrome
WF38 I'm not too concerned because I know it will get fixed. Thanks again Devs for a great game.

Texas Belle
Jun 14 2013, 01:49 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for increasing the metals, love you guys for that and for listening to us. Off to buy the super duper sheds for my animals, yayyyy

GarrettHillBabe
Jun 14 2013, 01:49 PM
:DLOL This old gal now has to use a few more brain cells each time in FT, need to rearrange the brain to remember what farm is what with new farm added and those up there rearranged! LOL
Love that we are beginning to use plants in a factory! Love the new buildings, now need to figure out placement but shoot love the detail on them!
Thanks for a really great upgrade again!

Farmgirl_Su
Jun 14 2013, 01:51 PM
Just letting you know- a new glitch when i try to take anything out of storage the game freezes...

servocrow
Jun 14 2013, 01:51 PM
As always, thanks. Looking forward to new levels!! :D

HubCityCarolinaBlue
Jun 14 2013, 02:10 PM
Just wondering.

I would like to know this as well.
Also it has been over a year and I haven't got my FARM Cash returned to me from a message I sent long ago... I will post my message's later and pray that slashkey can do the right thing and return my Money for missing items {heavy wool animals}I bought 100 of each heavy animals.....and buying tools twice because it said I didn't have it, when in fact I did.
Thanks for the update, but I still would like my money returned to me as it should be.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

rebecca slaughter
Jun 14 2013, 02:12 PM
ok this is different....i need to move some trees..so i put them is storage..go to the new farm to place them ....and they will not come out of storage....and i can't use the red x to get out of storage...i have to hit the home button...go to facebook then reload my farm...please fix this....i can't harvest trees that are stuck in storage...thank you

slartismum
Jun 14 2013, 02:21 PM
Hooray and thank you for this new move. It saves me from trying to harvest with my turbo fishing boat!

HubCityCarolinaBlue
Jun 14 2013, 02:21 PM
also getting error X025 or something like that when trying to send in game message. Have done all the reg. things that are requested to be done, but still not helping. This may have been posted already if so, this is just to let ya know that another farmer is having the same problem. Thanks.

Taz D
Jun 14 2013, 02:28 PM
[quote=Tony D;5579426]

I am on server number 7. Everything was working fine until AFTER I had moved a ton of my facilities into storage to try to move them to farm 19. Now I cannot move them back out again nor can I use the Facility Manager because of the dreaded x025 saving error appearing just before it opens and shows everything set to zero. And ya, I have tried clearing the browser cache, Farm Town's own cache, and even the Macromedia files.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=log&farm_uid=602895328
If you bought and placed one of the new super buildings then that is why you are having those problems. It is not server related.

Sal Fantasia
Jun 14 2013, 02:30 PM
I appreciate the updates and I personally am not experiencing any problems. I have a comment about the shortcuts. They do work however, if you clear the memcached the shortcuts you set earlier will disappear.

Thank you

marwahr55
Jun 14 2013, 02:30 PM
Was finally able to open my facility manager without getting the error codes. Only problem, it's telling me that I cannot put a super cow/chicken/wool barn on a farm that already has those items (reg coops/barns) ... these super ones are on my Farm 19 ... nothing on that farm, so what's the deal now? ;) Thanks for the hard work in correcting stuff

Dutch85
Jun 14 2013, 02:36 PM
Hi, I just wanted to report that my facility manager worked great until I bought a Super Wool Shed. Now I get the ERROR message.

Google Chrome
WF38 I'm not too concerned because I know it will get fixed. Thanks again Devs for a great game.

I found that I CAN access my facility manager from the farms that do not have a super wool shed.

Taz D
Jun 14 2013, 02:37 PM
I would like to know this as well.
Also it has been over a year and I haven't got my FARM Cash returned to me from a message I sent long ago... I will post my message's later and pray that slashkey can do the right thing and return my Money for missing items {heavy wool animals}I bought 100 of each heavy animals.....and buying tools twice because it said I didn't have it, when in fact I did.
Thanks for the update, but I still wont like my money returned to me as it should be.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
It will not do any good to post those messages in the forum. The only thing you can do is to contact Support again for any Farm Cash problems.

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jun 14 2013, 02:39 PM
:DLOL This old gal now has to use a few more brain cells each time in FT, need to rearrange the brain to remember what farm is what with new farm added and those up there rearranged! LOL
Love that we are beginning to use plants in a factory! Love the new buildings, now need to figure out placement but shoot love the detail on them!
Thanks for a really great upgrade again!

Mee Too

AND...
With this many farms, I need a 'button' to tell me what crops I have planted on which farms, and how soon till they 'Mature/Waste'

Thanks

HubCityCarolinaBlue
Jun 14 2013, 02:55 PM
It will not do any good to post those messages in the forum. The only thing you can do is to contact Support again for any Farm Cash problems.

Yes Taz I understand that. That is what I was told over a year ago. Still nothing. Just giving a heads up to let others know about it and maybe someone will see the message and pass it on to who CAN Help. My messages I recived said I had something like a case # I still have the emails that were sent back a forth, but as of today no Farm Cash returned.
Thanks for trying to help Taz, But I understand its out of your hands, which I never placed in your hands, but the hands of slashkey for the return of my FC.
I just want my Farm Cash returned to me. I have spent quite a lot of money supporting this game as so many others have. But please return my FC money.
Do The right thing Please. Thanks for your understanding.
PS I do hope this post remains and not removed. I better copy past it just in case.

earlgray
Jun 14 2013, 03:04 PM
When I click on my messages icon I get a message saying "Error Saving Data. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game." I don't have any new messages now, I just wanted to read one I got earlier. Otherwise, thanks for the update, it looks great!

Taz D
Jun 14 2013, 03:07 PM
Yes Taz I understand that. That is what I was told over a year ago. Still nothing. Just giving a heads up to let others know about it and maybe someone will see the message and pass it on to who CAN Help. My messages I recived said I had something like a case # I still have the emails that were sent back a forth, but as of today no Farm Cash returned.
Thanks for trying to help Taz, But I understand its out of your hands, which I never placed in your hands, but the hands of slashkey for the return of my FC.
I just want my Farm Cash returned to me. I have spent quite a lot of money supporting this game as so many others have. But please return my FC money.
Do The right thing Please. Thanks for your understanding.
PS I do hope this post remains and not removed. I better copy past it just in case.
Your post won't be remove. But the only ones who can do anything is Support. Support does not read the forums. Send them another ticket and reference the first ticket number, so they can trace back to it.

HubCityCarolinaBlue
Jun 14 2013, 03:10 PM
Your post won't be remove. But the only ones who can do anything is Support. Support does not read the forums. Send them another ticket and reference the first ticket number, so they can trace back to it.

Have done that till I'm blue in the face. Good to here that it wont be removed because the last post I made about this was. Thx.

servocrow
Jun 14 2013, 03:16 PM
I appreciate the updates and I personally am not experiencing any problems. I have a comment about the shortcuts. They do work however, if you clear the memcached the shortcuts you set earlier will disappear.

Thank you

I discovered this too after I cleared memcache. :)

Morningstarz
Jun 14 2013, 03:34 PM
When I click to see items in my storage, I am not able to use them. I click but the game will not let me put anything in my storage onto a farm. When I click over to see harvests and products, there is nothing showing in any category. Then when I click the red X to close the window, it will not go away and I have to restart the game. Any suggestions?

I am having exactly the same problem. Got some flowers and put them in storage to make it faster to plant and now I can't plant them and I have to refresh to get out of the storage.

Clockworx
Jun 14 2013, 03:41 PM
Thank you for the increase in the Animal Buildings. There is a serious problem on the oil pump and mine's . I'm running 19 of them and is still short on crude oil. Same with the mines running 19 and not enough Iron ore. What is the use to us if you increase the production of an item like say " stainless steel sheets" if we cannot get enough iron ore from 19 mines for the production???

Taz D
Jun 14 2013, 04:14 PM
Thank you for the increase in the Animal Buildings. There is a serious problem on the oil pump and mine's . I'm running 19 of them and is still short on crude oil. Same with the mines running 19 and not enough Iron ore. What is the use to us if you increase the production of an item like say " stainless steel sheets" if we cannot get enough iron ore from 19 mines for the production???
They increased the amount produced per batch, but did not increase the amount of ore needed. That means you will need less ore to produce more of those products.

Clockworx
Jun 14 2013, 04:18 PM
I know and realize that but there is a difference in production for needs and full production. I can survive if i just produce for the needs but then half of my facilities will not be full.

Tygered
Jun 14 2013, 04:21 PM
As always you guys do such a wonderful job. I love the upgrades to the animal storage and the metal factories. Thanks so much. I hope you fixed the disappearing tens and units numbers when you have more than 1 billion coins. I'm pretty far below that number right now since I just bought a bunch of stuff. Thanks for a great update.

Taz D
Jun 14 2013, 04:22 PM
As always you guys do such a wonderful job. I love the upgrades to the animal storage and the metal factories. Thanks so much. I hope you fixed the disappearing tens and units numbers when you have more than 1 billion coins. I'm pretty far below that number right now since I just bought a bunch of stuff. Thanks for a great update.
Hover your pointer over those and it will show you the total amount. There is no way to fit the whole number in the space available normally.

bjyhey3
Jun 14 2013, 04:25 PM
I'd just like to say "Thank You" for fixing the problem with loading the Facility Manager...mine is working fine now. I emptied all my regular animal sheds and put them in storage just in case there was a conflict of interest with the super sheds. Whether or not that worked or you fixed it...thanks. This is an awesome upgrade, as usual.
Thanks Again

Morningstarz
Jun 14 2013, 04:27 PM
[quote=Qivis;5579610]
If you bought and placed one of the new super buildings then that is why you are having those problems. It is not server related.

I am having the exact same problem and I have not purchased any of the super sheds.

MMY
Jun 14 2013, 04:42 PM
I noticed there were no new ones released in the June 14, 2013, any idea when you will have more???

I love them

Marlene :(

MMY
Jun 14 2013, 04:45 PM
When will the next Turbo facility loading tool be released, was disappointed today... so looking for it!

Orx
Jun 14 2013, 05:23 PM
Thank you for the speedy fix of the facility manager:)

servocrow
Jun 14 2013, 05:34 PM
FARM 19 MISSING IN REALTOR'S OFFICE
(send a search party)

I went back a few pages to see if this is happening to anyone else, BUT....I didn't see anything.

I bought Farm 19 this morning and was going back to expand it, but when I go to the Realtor's Office, I see a listing for all expansions (and each expansion says "CURRENT FARM"). There is nothing there to select for Farm 19. I tried to do a print screen, but couldn't get one to come up. My server#, etc. is in my sig line, and yes -- I cleared cache, memcache, and reloaded the game.

Thanks. :)

DitzyLuvBug2
Jun 14 2013, 05:52 PM
Just checking to see if the Super Animal barns are only for Super Animals or are also for the regular animals too? Need answer please...Thank you!

carolann43
Jun 14 2013, 05:58 PM
This morning I got up and found new farm....of course I got it. Then I went to my facilities and service facilities to start them like I do every morning. They were at zero....every darn one of them. All those products and coins lost....I fill every night so I can post first thing in the morning. OK....refilled...all of them...even the ones once again that cost coins...went to check fields...went back and they were at zero again....So.............filled with what I had a third time and posted quickly......didn't have much left in storage, but have to make back what I lost. What makes me sick was I hadn't cashed out my service ones for two weeks....lost all those coins. I feel Farmtown owes me something for this ****. It will take me two weeks to make those coins back....not fair. You have raised your FC products too much....Don't you realize people have less money these days?

Dutch85
Jun 14 2013, 05:58 PM
Just checking to see if the Super Animal barns are only for Super Animals or are also for the regular animals too? Need answer please...Thank you!

Super and/or regular can go in the super barns.

Texas Grandma
Jun 14 2013, 06:10 PM
I can't seem to find farm 19 at the realtor office. How do I access it?

kataltay
Jun 14 2013, 06:12 PM
And now I am stuck with a 12x12 farm 19, because Farm 19 has been taken off the market at the realtor's! Come on.....and we have to wait until Monday to possibly get anything fixed??

kataltay
Jun 14 2013, 06:19 PM
I can expand "current farm" to 34 x 34, 5 times actually. And I can expand to 32x32 once, listed at the *bottom*. I selected "Buy", and sure enough the confirmation messages asked if I wanted to expand Farm 19 to 34x34. I don't like throwing away farm case or billions of coins on nothing, so I declined.

max_river
Jun 14 2013, 06:19 PM
why is there no farm 19 for me to buy whats up with that

KlausKrueger
Jun 14 2013, 06:24 PM
I have just bought Farm 19 and when I went back to the Realtor to upgrade I was asked if I wanted to upgrade the current Farm to 26 x 26 for a cost of 10,000,000,000 I clicked "yes" and instead of upgrading Farm 19 it upgraded Farm 1. And yes, I went to the realtor from Farm 19. Is there any way this can be rectified so I can get my money back? Looking forward to your reply

kataltay
Jun 14 2013, 06:25 PM
why is there no farm 19 for me to buy whats up with that
Seems many are faced with this latest bug, and of course, the message in red from the developers is full of hope :

***We are having significant connectivity issues at our office so we may not release any more fixes until Monday***

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

bluehair
Jun 14 2013, 06:28 PM
I wonder how many XP you will need to get to level 450

max_river
Jun 14 2013, 06:40 PM
Seems many are faced with this latest bug, and of course, the message in red from the developers is full of hope :

***We are having significant connectivity issues at our office so we may not release any more fixes until Monday***

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

thanks for the info. that sucks for me my wife and kids are gone away and was going to have time to play on farm town oh well haha

cfjoseph
Jun 14 2013, 06:45 PM
at the top by your farm name, between the save and sound buttons.

Thank you very much!

Deborah1979
Jun 14 2013, 06:47 PM
As soon as you have the chance, would one of the Mods, please update the Game Guide, Chapter 13, with requirements of products needed for the new facilities??.... Sorry, but I know with all of the glitches, this is low priority. Just don't want to purchase, until I know exactly what will be required! :D
Thanks so much!! AND, despite the glitches.... SUPER UPDATE... especially with increase in METAL SHEETS and ALL ANIMAL FACILITIES!!!
Thanks!!
Deborah

Rob T
Jun 14 2013, 06:48 PM
Hi all,

The developers have been advised about the issues regarding farm 19, hopefully it will all be sorted out soon :)

servocrow
Jun 14 2013, 06:50 PM
Hi all,

The developers have been advised about the issues regarding farm 19, hopefully it will all be sorted out soon :)

Thank you!!! Meanwhile, I have animals to add to the inventory. :D

FrankDieter
Jun 14 2013, 06:52 PM
I noticed there were no new ones released in the June 14, 2013, any idea when you will have more???

I love them

Marlene :(

Hear hear!

:cool:

I do hope these haven't been forgotten for the next Release (or sooner) - hint hint!

:)

mmtoad
Jun 14 2013, 07:13 PM
I am not being offered farm 19 in the realtor office. Just upgrades on my present farms. What going on?????:confused:

Harvest Moon
Jun 14 2013, 07:15 PM
I shall take my place in the line of losing coins..just loss 8 billion coins trying to upgrade 2 different farms..hopefully we get reimbursed...apart from that its a fantastic update..thanks team.

max_river
Jun 14 2013, 07:38 PM
I shall take my place in the line of losing coins..just loss 8 billion coins trying to upgrade 2 different farms..hopefully we get reimbursed...apart from that its a fantastic update..thanks team.

sorry to hear that i hope you get your coins and stuff back

Pesto Farmer
Jun 14 2013, 07:46 PM
Yup - Me too. Thought I was upgrading Farm 19 but just spend 5 billion enlarging #1 which I did not want to do.

GOH
Jun 14 2013, 07:46 PM
I must admit im a little in shock right now. i see the new update has come out and i see the current known issues. To my dismay there is nothing listed there in regards to the myspace players who can no longer play at all. Should i take this as nothing will be done? Since there is no mention of this problem from Raul anywhere. Maybe i should just start considering my game is over after 4+ yrs and go find something else to do as i cannot bring myself to try to start over on FB it would take me years to get back to this point then i would be years behind on all the other updates

Bratuski
Jun 14 2013, 07:49 PM
wohoo just bought my 19th farm :)

how did u buy farm 19? I tried from farm 1, but it won't come up

Rob T
Jun 14 2013, 07:54 PM
how did u buy farm 19? I tried from farm 1, but it won't come up

Hi, that post was before the issue with farm 19 happened, earlier today, it was fine. the developers have been advised of the problem, and hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Molly Tucker
Jun 14 2013, 07:59 PM
How do I buy 19?? It will on;y take me to the real estate for the farm I am on???

Rob T
Jun 14 2013, 08:00 PM
How do I buy 19?? It will on;y take me to the real estate for the farm I am on???

Hi, the devs have been advise of this problem with farm 19, hopefully will be sorted out soon.

Molly Tucker
Jun 14 2013, 08:01 PM
others have bought theirs:(

Rob T
Jun 14 2013, 08:02 PM
others have bought theirs:(

yes, before things went wrong with farm 19 :(

Molly Tucker
Jun 14 2013, 08:03 PM
well I have plenty other things to buy :)

nanatoni
Jun 14 2013, 08:07 PM
So, we get the ugliest farm cash things, and of course the least costly (the useless topiaries) for coins. And that compensates for our disappointment on your broken word how?? Why not compensate our disappointment by lowering the outrageous cost of decorative items??

AMEN to that! I have not bought a lot of the FC items. To date I still need 800 in FC just to complete what facilities that are currently available. That doesn't include the larger TOOLS (8x8's etc), the new Turbo Animal Facilities. What you charge for this stuff is HIGHWAY ROBBERY!

As it is I spend $20-$40 a month to get extra FC. Please explain to me why it costs me $10B to upgrade a farm size? Whatever happened to the $1m or $2m.
It's ridiculous.

Speaking of increasing Farm Size.. My farm 5 is already at 26x26 and I want to go up 1 size larger to 28x28. When I go to the Realtor's office from THAT farm, it pops up with the smallest size of 26x26 instead of the 28x28 and it won't let me go beyond that w/o "purchasing" the 26x26 again. What's up with that. I thought I was upgrading it earlier and it said click to confirm your purchase for Farm 5.. when I clicked it to confirm it, it upgraded Farm 19!!!

If you can't get the bugs worked out before you do new releases what's the point?

Nana Toni

luvscats
Jun 14 2013, 08:10 PM
The new diamond grid is terrible...make it 5 across.

LoreneC
Jun 14 2013, 08:15 PM
I am unable to search for items in the store.

Just an FYI.:)

nanatoni
Jun 14 2013, 08:18 PM

It would be soooooooooooooooooo helpful to have a tool like the farm house that places trees in storage or you can pick up more than just one with say a glove.

the same for flowers

I put the trees in storage using the little shed (after harvested) then you can move them to where ever you want on whatever farm you want..

Ellen Betty Nelson
Jun 14 2013, 08:19 PM
I am trying to work with the new 'arrow' to place the two other tools into the 'in-game' box. I can't get the tool to stay or even to get the picture into the box. How do I do this?

Thank You

nanatoni
Jun 14 2013, 08:26 PM
FARM 19 MISSING IN REALTOR'S OFFICE
(send a search party)

I went back a few pages to see if this is happening to anyone else, BUT....I didn't see anything.

I bought Farm 19 this morning and was going back to expand it, but when I go to the Realtor's Office, I see a listing for all expansions (and each expansion says "CURRENT FARM"). There is nothing there to select for Farm 19. I tried to do a print screen, but couldn't get one to come up. My server#, etc. is in my sig line, and yes -- I cleared cache, memcache, and reloaded the game.

Thanks. :)

This happened to me too. I bought F19, and expand it to 18x18. That went fine. Planted and then moved on to F5. Got to F5 to expand it to 28x28 & the pop-up window said upgrade "Current" Farm. I clicked the 28x28 and voila, it upgraded F19 to 20x20, not my F5 to 28x28!! Now the smallest expansion showing for my F5 is 26x26 and it won't let me go further until I buy it AGAIN!!
Very frustrating. I have cleared out cache, etc., even shut down and came back. No change! :((

max_river
Jun 14 2013, 08:32 PM
I was just able to buy my farm 19 by playing around with the sort button i was so happy. the sort button is the one with the az and arrow but you have to be at the restate office to do it good luck

Molly Tucker
Jun 14 2013, 09:01 PM
Ill try that

c.abell
Jun 14 2013, 09:03 PM
I am very disappointed that we didn't get two more turbo tools this month. I have really been looking forward to them.

Taz D
Jun 14 2013, 09:05 PM
I am trying to work with the new 'arrow' to place the two other tools into the 'in-game' box. I can't get the tool to stay or even to get the picture into the box. How do I do this?

Thank You
You need to restart the farm after putting them there to get them to stay.

c.abell
Jun 14 2013, 09:13 PM
Trying to buy farm 19 - where do I need to be to buy it?

servocrow
Jun 14 2013, 09:23 PM
I was just able to buy my farm 19 by playing around with the sort button i was so happy. the sort button is the one with the az and arrow but you have to be at the restate office to do it good luck

I was able to begin Farm 19 upgrades by sorting A to Z with this tip. THANKS! Sometimes you have to dig around to get the gold. I'll leave the rest of the upgrades for tomorrow.

"After all, Tomorrow is another day!!"

kataltay
Jun 14 2013, 09:41 PM
All week I have been dreaming up new farm layouts using the cash decorative items. Hope you do more research the next time you make such an announcement so you do not have to back track.:rolleyes:

The rest of the release looks good!

Thanks for all your work.

I second that motion! To build us up for something as big as this, only to decide now that, upon researching the money you will lose by not charging us farm cash, you have to retract your statement. Topiary??? Do be serious. Those are *not* what we were excited about seeing reduced to coin! It was the 25 FC barn, or the 18FC fountain, or how about the 15 FC wooden swing, or the 35 FC barn, the 25 FC car? These are the things you surely knew we all thought we would finally be able to get, for not just one special farm, but maybe a few farms.

I still think it would be more fair, if you cannot make these promised items available for coins now, you at least reduce the cost of them considerably! It's not like we don't already have too much we "need" that costs farm cash, is it? :(

Lee Ann
Jun 14 2013, 09:46 PM
thanks for another great update !

holla
Jun 14 2013, 10:06 PM
**Might have found 2 more problems***
1) WHY is the ALUMINUM ORE cost 17,500 per batch when i hit the +30 button it USED to cost 162,000 for 30 batches, NOW IT COST 525,000 for 30 batches...

2) Keep an eye on Your XP when using tools to fill -ivebeen watching this one for about a week or so.-when u use tools and say for example it says 30,000 sent to production and 2,000 xp earned--watch the number at top--u do Not get 2000, u might only get 1500 or so, try it out, weird nobody has noticed this..

JohnAlbertini
Jun 14 2013, 10:11 PM
First, why are the levels/FC ALWAYS the last update we get?

Second, once again you don't give a hoot about us maxed out long term players. 25 levels? So in a YEAR I'll be able to upgrade from the 6x6 Harvest/Plow Combine to the 8x8 version. It takes 100 FC to do that since you require buying the 8x8 harvest 30 FC then the 8x8 plow 30 FC THEN the 8x8 combine 40 FC even though I will NEVER use the harvest or plow only tools. At 25 FC every 3 months it will take 12 months to upgrade!

So you are giving me NOTHING for a YEAR even though I have 4 TIMES the XP needed for the current max level!

Thanks, for NOTHING!

MBon
Jun 14 2013, 10:40 PM
first off all, I'd like to thank you for an awesome game and all the hard work you guys put into it.
don't know if anyone's shown you a pic of the realtors office prob. I got my farm 19 last night. did a couple of expansions and went to bed. today went to enlarge it further and this is what I see.
My farm 19 is only 14x14 and this is what I get when I got to the realtor's office

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/mockingbirBon/finishedProjects4/messedUpRealtorOfficeF19.jpg[/IMG]

chrisluvsanimals
Jun 14 2013, 11:20 PM
If you change the selector to "alphabetical" it should show the correct upgrade sizes and prices. I was able to upgrade twice for the correct amount of coins...but of course until they say it's fixed, it's done at your own risk

maggiel29
Jun 15 2013, 12:06 AM
Just got my head round this - was not awake yesterday!!!
Wonderful update - Not sure how the ingredient importance is decided but maybe it will be useful. And hiding animals (providing farmers DO that) and not seeing more than a certain amount is wonderful - especially those of us that moderate a big group on FB. Thank you thank you for that.
Love the Garden Centre etc - been waiting for something like that.
And thank you for increasing the animal shed capacity - and the new super sheds.
Was hoping you would put the silk textile rolls on the Long Sliding Door Car - pleeeeeese.

marobu52
Jun 15 2013, 01:00 AM
Super Wool Shed: Two issues

When I was harvesting my animals, I got a pop-up on the Super Wool Shed that said I cannot have both types of woolsheds. The animals were not ready to harvest at this point. See attached file.

Also, when I was on farm 19 which is where my Super Wool Shed is; I got the same pop-up when I tried to harvest my regular wool sheds; the animals were ready.

The ingredient sort it both good and bad. When it sorts harvests (trees and crops) the (Large) ones are listed separately from the regular price. So it appears I have very few of an item, when I actually have lots of the other category. I hope this makes sense.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=feed

Aussie Rae
Jun 15 2013, 01:07 AM
I have just bought Farm 19 and when I went back to the Realtor to upgrade I was asked if I wanted to upgrade the current Farm to 26 x 26 for a cost of 10,000,000,000 I clicked "yes" and instead of upgrading Farm 19 it upgraded Farm 1. And yes, I went to the realtor from Farm 19. Is there any way this can be rectified so I can get my money back? Looking forward to your reply

you may have gone to the realtor from farm 19 but was is marked as your default?

De'A
Jun 15 2013, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the update but the prices to expand our farms are outrageous . Please do something about this problem and give more fc to us farmers 5 fc would be great for each level .Finally I think the developers should be more active within the groups and find out how farmers who play farm town feel .Thank you.

Aussie Rae
Jun 15 2013, 01:09 AM
Trying to buy farm 19 - where do I need to be to buy it?

be on farm 18, make it your default and then go to the realtors office...you may have to scroll down a bit if you have not fully upgraded farm 18 and should find farm 19 listed..

deena69
Jun 15 2013, 02:12 AM
I was just going through my storage, and noticed 4 pig sties, a stable , a dairy barn, and a hen house in harvests/ products, I did not put them there, in fact I have all the ones I have bought on my farms, could you please tell me where these came from?? and do I have to sell them? Otherwise the new things are great, thanks
deena69

Kathy813
Jun 15 2013, 04:07 AM
Since your upgrade, I'm having trouble loading the game. And when I try working a neighbor's facilities, the connections get dropped & I have to reload a farm or give up altogether. I did NOT have any of these problems before your upgrade. Clearly, you went too far with something. Please fix it!:mad:

billypanther
Jun 15 2013, 04:59 AM
Thank you - I just love this game and you guys are doing a fantastic job :-)
Clivia

Deborah1979
Jun 15 2013, 05:19 AM
I can't find the requirements for the Plant Nursery in the Game Guide (Chapter 13--What do I need and what do they produce--). It is listed alphabetically in the list of factories, but not in the production list. The Theater Supplies Factory is listed with it's requirements. Maybe I am just overlooking the Plant Nursery somewhere. Help me out mods :D
Thanks,
Deborah

caba
Jun 15 2013, 05:23 AM
My problems from yesterday are all now resolved. Thank you.

I like being able to put the facilities and quest managers in the main window - fab thank you.

I am not so keen on blanking out farms you work on, as I am often asked to h/p first and then go back to finish (having said that, I think I lose out on bonuses that way).

Farmtown was the first Facebook game I ever played and is still my favourite! :D

bamb
Jun 15 2013, 05:46 AM
I can see my neighbor, but my neighbor can't see when I am on there farm. We send request for each of us to join each other for us to join each other but the request does not go thru. How do we solve this problem? We would like to hire each other to work on each other's farm.

Jean's Farm
Jun 15 2013, 06:29 AM
Just wanted to say amid all the help me, help me's thanks for the new updates. The problems I have I can live with. You guys ROCK!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

maggiel29
Jun 15 2013, 06:34 AM
OK - just thinking about the new animal sheds - which I am holding off on anyway till the glitches are smoothed out. But please make it easier to take animals out of ALL the sheds in order to put a shed into storage - at the mo I cannot put a new shed on the same farm as an old one. So one by one I have to put 375 odd animals (say hen, turkey, goose) one by one onto a farm where I do not have much spare grass area then store the old shed. Then put down a new one. Then one by one put the animals into that. It is easier with the animal shed tool but not by much! As I cant sit on here fiddling for long (bad neck) its going to take forever.

romesz
Jun 15 2013, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the super animal sheds.

But I think they should be able to hold a higher number of animals for what they cost.

marobu52
Jun 15 2013, 07:59 AM
Love the release!

This actually occurred after the last release but that thread is closed at this point. When I have Farm Town open in Google Chrome in the half-screen mode (see attached image), the items in the window no longer tile properly. I think I am using the proper terms. :) My farm shows up below the menu that is normally to its right. This does not happen in IE. I have to use the scroll bars to center my farm. It is very aggravating because I have to do it often while playing the game and reloading window.

butterflysbaby
Jun 15 2013, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the update and new field. I'm having a problem with my harvest animals now though. I bought all the super sheds on my 1st field. Was a pain though since I had to empty them first, put the old one in storage then buy the new ones and put all the animals away. I did this yesterday and now today when I try to harvest animals using the facility manager, I get the following message 'A Dairy Shed can not be placed on farm where there is a Super Dairy Shed'. This is happening for all the sheds. I spent too much money for this to be a good feeling :(

Please help Raul :(

FCM
Jun 15 2013, 09:23 AM
This should be a lesson to the devs to ALWAYS test the new features before releasing them to avoid headaches like this in the future. BUT, it won't. They will continue to release buggy updates and cause headaches and lost FC and coins to the ones who pay their salary. Us, the players. Also, the tried and true updates, which we were all waiting for, the next turbo loading tools never came with this release. SMH!! I do appreciate some of the other improvements though. The complaining is because many of us power players actually pay money for this game. So, it should be of a higher caliber than just some free game for these updates, ESPECIALLY those which we pay money for. Thanks

romesz
Jun 15 2013, 09:42 AM
. When I have Farm Town open in Google Chrome in the half-screen mode (see attached image), the items in the window no longer tile properly. I think I am using the proper terms. :) My farm shows up below the menu that is normally to its right. This does not happen in IE. I have to use the scroll bars to center my farm. It is very aggravating because I have to do it often while playing the game and reloading window.

I tried out what you posted, it does not happen on my computer.
I don't think it is a FT issue.

Here is a pic of my view 21202

Chattin
Jun 15 2013, 09:53 AM
The answer is no. The store will not let you buy the super building if you have a regular one on that farm.

I added a super wool shed to Farm 19 and moved all my heavy wool animals there last night. There was no other wool shed there. Now when I try to harvest I get an error message "A super wool shed cannot be placed on a farm where there is already a wool shed."

Is there a fix in the works? I'd hate to think I wasted 50 FC and time spent moving all those critters,

romesz
Jun 15 2013, 10:01 AM
I added a super wool shed to Farm 19 and moved all my heavy wool animals there last night. There was no other wool shed there. Now when I try to harvest I get an error message "A super wool shed cannot be placed on a farm where there is already a wool shed."

Is there a fix in the works? I'd hate to think I wasted 50 FC and time spent moving all those critters,
For now you can only do it if you go to your #19 farm and click the harvest sheep and Llamas option. It worked for me. But only after the shed is ready to be picked

Kaye-TH
Jun 15 2013, 10:26 AM
It has been more than 8 hours since I filled up my Super Dairy Shed, but it says there are 7.9 hours left before harvest. The Super Coop and Super Wool Shed are working fine, I think. We'll see when I try to harvest them. When the bugs are worked out, this will be the best update item ever. Having enough milk and eggs will be wonderful.

GranLu
Jun 15 2013, 11:12 AM
This is probably a real stupid question but are we suppose to take the animals out of the regular sheds and put them in the super sheds? Are both sheds useable or are the regular sheds obsolete now?

Taz D
Jun 15 2013, 11:18 AM
This is probably a real stupid question but are we suppose to take the animals out of the regular sheds and put them in the super sheds?
That would be the only way you can move them. You cannot have a regular shed and a super shed of the same type on a farm together.

GranLu
Jun 15 2013, 11:20 AM
Thank yo Taz. Can I still use both those sheds though? I mean if they are on different farms or does that super shed make the regular shed nonuseable?

chrisluvsanimals
Jun 15 2013, 12:11 PM
Thank yo Taz. Can I still use both those sheds though? I mean if they are on different farms or does that super shed make the regular shed nonuseable?

Yes, you can use the Super Shed and the regular sheds as long as they're not on the same farm

The regular ones still work the same way they always did..the super sheds are just harvestable more often

Soozy
Jun 15 2013, 01:15 PM
I had two shortcuts on the main game panel and they didn't stay there. I am forever accidently clicking on that dice thing in error and getting annoyed. Now my combine and facility manager are down there and I am one happy farmer!! :p

Texas Belle
Jun 15 2013, 01:29 PM
Isn't it about time that we can buy the almond, cinnamon and cocoa trees for coins instead of just by gifting? You did it on the roses, please do it on the trees, thanks....

GranLu
Jun 15 2013, 01:38 PM
Yes, you can use the Super Shed and the regular sheds as long as they're not on the same farm

The regular ones still work the same way they always did..the super sheds are just harvestable more often

Thank you so much for this information Chris!

maggiel29
Jun 15 2013, 02:03 PM
Just planted the new choppable trees and I have to say I love the way they dont go down to a stump after chopping - still look attractive - thanks.

Qivis
Jun 15 2013, 02:55 PM

As long as you have the patience to move all the animals out of the smaller one so you can move it into storage all the sheds still be usable provided they are on separate farms from one another. You are allowed 1 functional meat truck, 1 functioning each type of mine, 1 functioning each and every factory and service AND 1 of each type of animal shed on each farm. After that, if you have 2 of the same thing on any 1 farm, the extras become decoration.

In last month's upgrade they even added a "duplicate" button for getting extra non functional farm cash items. It only appears for farm cash items - and then only (of course) if you already have it.

barbara nixon
Jun 15 2013, 04:45 PM
like the update..but a little dissappointed about the animal production..chickens don't lay every 12hrs..was likin the fact this game stayed somewhat realistic..had hoped for a feed mill to feed animals to up production wudda been fun...,see now that won't happen..bummer..all in all good update...thanks for all the info on everything else.,..

Tony D
Jun 15 2013, 05:15 PM
Hi, can we please keep this thread on topic, if you have a suggestion for changes to the game , please post in the suggestion section.

Thanks

1fritz
Jun 15 2013, 05:17 PM
I hired someone the other day to work 34 farms, ha, ha, ha!

Glad to see someone is trying to keep up with me!

Again, Guys thanks for the great up-date in our farming, Love it!

Sorry I was so excited I mis-punched. LOL

Fritz

purrrrcat
Jun 15 2013, 05:49 PM
Just tried to harvest animal barns, that are showing they are ready. But when I click it, it says You can't have regular (animal barns): on the same farm as a Super barn. I know that and I don't! I have Super Dairy Barn on farm 18 and regular barns on the rest of the farms, but no matter which one I click to harvest, they all give me the same error message. :mad:

Add: I was on Farm 18 (where the Super Barn is) when using the Facility Manager to harvest barns. When I moved off to another farm, it worked fine. However, if I tried to harvest the Super Barn from the Facility Manager while on another farm , it gives me that same error message. So, you have to be on the farm with your Super Barn to harvest it from the Facility Manager. And NOT on the farm with the Super Barns to harvest the regular barns using the Facility Manager. This needs fixing!

sirb
Jun 15 2013, 05:49 PM
Thank you for the updates. I usually do not post about things much and I'm not really a complainer but I did want to mention what I really love about this update. Aside from the new levels/FC coming my way, I really like the short cut features. I am now able to get to my planter tool and my facility manager with just one click. I also really like the bushes that you can now chop. Awesome. All of those awesome bushes I have on my farms now have a function. I am looking forward to all the new decorations that you will be putting out, as I now have a new ... blank.... farm 19 that I have been trying to figure out what to do with. I am always happy to see new things on my favorite game. Big thanks to the developers for giving me new things. Much appreciated!

Taz D
Jun 15 2013, 06:47 PM
Just tried to harvest animal barns, that are showing they are ready. But when I click it, it says You can't have regular (animal barns): on the same farm as a Super barn. I know that and I don't! I have Super Dairy Barn on farm 18 and regular barns on the rest of the farms, but no matter which one I click to harvest, they all give me the same error message. :mad:

Add: I was on Farm 18 (where the Super Barn is) when using the Facility Manager to harvest barns. When I moved off to another farm, it worked fine. However, if I tried to harvest the Super Barn from the Facility Manager while on another farm , it gives me that same error message. So, you have to be on the farm with your Super Barn to harvest it from the Facility Manager. And NOT on the farm with the Super Barns to harvest the regular barns using the Facility Manager. This needs fixing!
It has already been reported to the developers for fixing.

Simera
Jun 15 2013, 07:52 PM
Thanks for the new Update - - - and the non-level-points, I have to say! As I'm paying from my wallet to enjoy this game, I also have to say; The pain of the "Start All"-button, seems to have no end! As it is today, we have to buy, and buy and buy (!) to an endless pain! As it is now, we're back to square one, what so ever, as we have to go through every Facility in Facility Management, as it was before *before* we bought even one "Tool" in there'1 Now, this is really trying out my patience. Please and please, do NOT make thids game ALL sbout money coming in. It should have been like the Service Facilities - - "buy the helping Tools, and Load All" This PAIN with the other Facilities (buy one, buy another, buy another . . . etc) . . is taking all of the fun away from the game. OK, I know it's all about money, BUT there's a limit of how much one can count the faithful users! One click to Start All Facilities wouldn't be to much to ask for. . . after today?? Would it?

vsksmom
Jun 15 2013, 08:03 PM
thank you for making this game even more enjoyable and less stressful. I have stopped playing the other games and have been enjoying this one and only. Keep up the good work and the expansions. I love it!!!!!

c.abell
Jun 15 2013, 09:28 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're having trouble harvesting your animals and you've bought a Super Animal Shed, you will need to go to a farm that doesn't have the Super Shed in order to harvest all your regular sheds. Just some help for you until the FT folks figure our a fix. Hope you all can find this message.

Marlene Law
Jun 15 2013, 10:29 PM
I also tried to upgrade Farm 19 and 3 times it increased the size of Farm 1 instead.

Taz D
Jun 15 2013, 10:44 PM
I also tried to upgrade Farm 19 and 3 times it increased the size of Farm 1 instead.
That was fixed last night.

gillc
Jun 16 2013, 04:54 AM
i like the new trees. never had much chopping on my farms cos it looked so bare when they where chopped. now i am putting them everywhere. thank you

StoneFace
Jun 16 2013, 06:53 AM
First, why are the levels/FC ALWAYS the last update we get?

Second, once again you don't give a hoot about us maxed out long term players. 25 levels? So in a YEAR I'll be able to upgrade from the 6x6 Harvest/Plow Combine to the 8x8 version. It takes 100 FC to do that since you require buying the 8x8 harvest 30 FC then the 8x8 plow 30 FC THEN the 8x8 combine 40 FC even though I will NEVER use the harvest or plow only tools. At 25 FC every 3 months it will take 12 months to upgrade!

So you are giving me NOTHING for a YEAR even though I have 4 TIMES the XP needed for the current max level!

Thanks, for NOTHING!

I understand the plight of many who just won't or can't buy the necessary FC to get some or all of the stuff they need/want. I tend to look at it in a different light. $50, real money, is $1/week (with two weeks vacation). For that $1 ($50) I can buy $305 Farm Cash.

Add that to the $100 or so FC that the deves give us for free, and $400FC buys a nice selection of stuff.

I tend to buy much more because I want/need a lot of stuff. So my $1 is more like $5 a week average, probably more.

I don't smoke .... don't drink a lot.... don't waste money at the movie concessions etc etc. I could spend $50 a week, but that would be silly... well maybe not, cuz I like this game.:eek:

Lara
Jun 16 2013, 08:19 AM
The 3 new trees don't get chopped down when you chop them, they blur out which is rather annoying and not consistent. I am not sure if this is reported but it would be nice to have consistency for tree chopping. Otherwise every thing else I got is working find thanks for the upgrade.

dorissau
Jun 16 2013, 09:15 AM
[QUOTE=al_bundy;5579102]Fantastic Raul love the ability to change the minni games and buddy

I agree... what a nice perk!! NOW, would you please give us the same kind of option for the plow and harvest so we could put our largest tools in that spot??

Taz D
Jun 16 2013, 11:18 AM
[quote=al_bundy;5579102]Fantastic Raul love the ability to change the minni games and buddy

I agree... what a nice perk!! NOW, would you please give us the same kind of option for the plow and harvest so we could put our largest tools in that spot??
Anything that is in the extended toolbox can be put in place of the mini games and buddy icons by clicking on the shortcut button up top. Then click and drag the item you want to the place where the mini games and buddy are.

Taz D
Jun 16 2013, 11:22 AM
There is a problem with the animal sheds in the facility manager. If you are on the same farm as your supersheds, you cannot harvest your normal sheds, via the facility manager. We are getting the message that we cannot buy an animal shed when we have a super shed on that farm. The same is happening with the supersheds. If we are on a farm with a normal animal shed, then we cannot harvest the super sheds. We then get the message...you cannot buy a super shed, when you already have a shed on this farm. A fix for this would be great.
This has already been reported to the developers and they are working on a fix.

Qivis
Jun 16 2013, 12:51 PM
Sorry I was so excited I mis-punched. LOL

Fritz

Well, some people really DO have 34 farms! They use other people's accounts - such as their kids or spouse who don't play games....

debzgiantfarm
Jun 16 2013, 02:33 PM
hello everyone i just wondered if anyone was having problems haversting there flowers as mine are coming up ready to harvest but went i select my flower harvester nothing is highlighting or allowing me to harvest thanks if anyone can help

Taz D
Jun 16 2013, 02:35 PM
hello everyone i just wondered if anyone was having problems haversting there flowers as mine are coming up ready to harvest but went i select my flower harvester nothing is highlighting or allowing me to harvest thanks if anyone can help
If this is after you have watered them then you need to refresh the farm to see the correct amount of time. This has been a glitch and the developers are aware of it though they have not found a fix yet.

debzgiantfarm
Jun 16 2013, 02:39 PM
thank u taz d will try that and let u know :)

Tuckertbnc
Jun 16 2013, 03:12 PM

the same for flowers

:)

When I 'move' gift trees from one farm to another I just put as many as I can into storage with the 'store' button and then when I replant .. they 'Plant out' just like when you're buying .. one right after another ...

When I move trees I can buy I just sell/delete off the ones on the farm I don't want them on anymore and buy new ones to plant where I wanted them 'moved' to ... I've got plenty of coins so it's simpler to sell off and buy new rather than move 100's of trees or flowers ..

That's the easiest way I've found to 'move' big numbers of trees or flowers ..

Blessings,

anglnwhite
Jun 16 2013, 04:17 PM
When we asked to have the game dice moved or adjusted, I never in my wildest dreams imagined you would give us the ability to replace it altogether with tools we use most often. How AWESOME is THAT?

It is fair to say that the growth of FarmTown (as far as new and expanded farms are concerned) has officially outpaced my ability to keep up. :) I'll look forward to building for a very long time to come.

The "new" way of "chopping" trees reminds me more of pruning and will take some getting used to, but I certainly can not fault the devs for trying to mix things up a bit. :rolleyes: The results are more aesthetically pleasing than those gawdy stumps.

Will look forward to the new levels (and bonus cash) and perhaps a couple more turbo facility tools with the next release. Thanks again for your hard work!

max_river
Jun 16 2013, 04:25 PM
pls dev give us the option for the new chopping trees to have the stumps i want to be able to have stumps as a choice for us thank again

slimpat
Jun 16 2013, 05:11 PM
What on earth is going on up to yesterday could plow and harvest and plant all farms today when i went to harvest my farms all but one is ok my farm 7 i harvested and plowed it ok but when I went back to it it was not plowed I replowed 3 times and when i go back it is not plowed I did all the usual things even shut down puter and went back and it still does not work I wonder if it has anything to do with the latest update as I have never had this happen before today would appreciate any help I can get thanks in advance and am patiently awaiting a reply

Electrox
Jun 16 2013, 05:22 PM

the same for flowers

gee, using the add to storage tool in the yellow tool box worked for me on any item, trees... etc. i redid several tree farms lately.

Electrox
Jun 16 2013, 05:31 PM
They increased the amount produced per batch, but did not increase the amount of ore needed. That means you will need less ore to produce more of those products.

More sheets output helps as well as more loaded to the train. however, for those of us that run out of ore to keep the mills running.... they still run out and SIT IDLE FOR DAYS. or hrs if you are on a daily dump timing. my non working objects are dumped only ONCE PER WEEK. My Facilities are dumped once per week and cash outs are once per two weeks to smooth out and give a better average of how my workers did in the facilities.

like others have said. there is not enough output of crude oil... ore, etc. there are a lot of things that need a better balance. but so far SK has used the Government stance... Pick and choose where you want to place your resources.

Electrox
Jun 16 2013, 05:35 PM
And now I am stuck with a 12x12 farm 19, because Farm 19 has been taken off the market at the realtor's! Come on.....and we have to wait until Monday to possibly get anything fixed??

make 19 your default while you but and enlarge the map.

Real estate office has for some time listed the updates for only the CURRENT farm. the first 12x12 is listed at all times from all farms. Extensions are listed only for the Current farm you was on, before entering the Real estate office. So Change your POINTER.

Electrox
Jun 16 2013, 05:44 PM
I must admit im a little in shock right now. i see the new update has come out and i see the current known issues. To my dismay there is nothing listed there in regards to the myspace players who can no longer play at all. Should i take this as nothing will be done? Since there is no mention of this problem from Raul anywhere. Maybe i should just start considering my game is over after 4+ yrs and go find something else to do as i cannot bring myself to try to start over on FB it would take me years to get back to this point then i would be years behind on all the other updates

I know this is not funny, but a test was done by RandyTH to see how fast one could hit a BILLION XP. He did it in 5 DAYS... major work... and .... yes he was banned for the test.

Electrox
Jun 16 2013, 05:51 PM
The new diamond grid is terrible...make it 5 across.

The farm icon is not the problem. it the size of the pop up for hiring, tools, etc that list the farm names. SK has gone to 4x6 so we know the pop up will hold 24 farms. The names on this layout have been trimmed somewhat, and going to a 6x6 layout will require more trim. Maybe to the numbers only at some point.

dnana
Jun 16 2013, 05:53 PM

HI, the updates are planned and worked on MONTHS in advance of their release dates. This change with myspace JUST happened this week! PLEASE, everyone affected, give them some time, don't do anything rash, I'm sure they will come up with a solution. Have faith!! :)

Electrox
Jun 16 2013, 05:59 PM
I second that motion! To build us up for something as big as this, only to decide now that, upon researching the money you will lose by not charging us farm cash, you have to retract your statement. Topiary??? Do be serious. Those are *not* what we were excited about seeing reduced to coin! It was the 25 FC barn, or the 18FC fountain, or how about the 15 FC wooden swing, or the 35 FC barn, the 25 FC car? These are the things you surely knew we all thought we would finally be able to get, for not just one special farm, but maybe a few farms.

I still think it would be more fair, if you cannot make these promised items available for coins now, you at least reduce the cost of them considerably! It's not like we don't already have too much we "need" that costs farm cash, is it? :(

Changing the object properties does not always work. fc to coins. what maybe should be done is a 'NEW OBJECT' different color maybe, be added for coins. it the same with crops that have issues. SK needs to make new object properties on these crops and delete the old ones. because the issues are not across the board to all crops, we know the issue is tied to the object properties of the crops that have issues. Barley, Hop, and Oats. major issue. and others have 'bar' issues.

max_river
Jun 16 2013, 06:09 PM
i am a little confused why they can not change the items that are now fc to coins they have done before with items such as one the bbqs. so why can not do it now. i was looking forward to getting the flags oh well

LoreneC
Jun 16 2013, 06:30 PM
i am a little confused why they can not change the items that are now fc to coins they have done before with items such as one the bbqs. so why can not do it now. i was looking forward to getting the flags oh well

My interpretation of this comment is...

*** After doing a deeper research we concluded that we will not be able to convert the remaining farm cash decorations to coins. On the next release we will convert only the Topiaries to compensate for the disappointment.

the devs decided they would lose too much money.

It does not appear that many people care, I don't see many comments about it.
I personally was quite disappointed.

max_river
Jun 16 2013, 06:41 PM
me to i do not like to be told something and then they change there minds. i mean who want tapiaries not me

pelicn
Jun 16 2013, 07:10 PM
Until the Dev's get this bug fixed, there is a work around for the " You can't have regular (animal barns): on the same farm as a Super barn."

I was able to harvest the regular barns while on a farm that had regular barns. I was able to harvest the super barns when on a farm that contained the super barn.

holla
Jun 16 2013, 08:18 PM
wow, im suprised no-one has noticed or even cares that they raised the price per batch for aluminum ore, and chromite ore, it used to cost 162,000 per 30 batches of aluminum ore, NOW it cost 525,000 per 30 batches, im suprised no ones picked up on this..

SeaJay
Jun 16 2013, 09:17 PM
I'm very pleased, Raul. All of a sudden you are on fire with fixes to old problems. MUCH appreciated. The 'search for items' magnifying glass is worth its weight in gold. It brought this game screaming in to the right century!! ;)
Thank you so much

Docperk
Jun 16 2013, 10:16 PM
That would be the only way you can move them. You cannot have a regular shed and a super shed of the same type on a farm together.

So why didn't they do the same way as they do the tools when you bought a supper one it replaced the regular one, that way you wouldn't have to completely unload and then load...

Taz D
Jun 16 2013, 11:18 PM
So why didn't they do the same way as they do the tools when you bought a supper one it replaced the regular one, that way you wouldn't have to completely unload and then load...
Depending on the tool upgrade it didn't necessarily replace the one before. You still can use all of the harvesting, plowing and seeding tools separately. They were not replaced completely.

JoDanzer
Jun 17 2013, 12:38 AM
I purchased a super wool shed and put animals in it. I cannot access it from the facilities manager. It says " a super shed cannot be put on a farm with an existing shed" . I was able to harvest it manually. Also, i hired a freind for all farms. The littel farm boxes are not highighted for her.

sandra.l.huffman
Jun 17 2013, 12:53 AM
Thank you so very much it all looks like fun... and the theater it so GREAT Thank You. 8*)

Taz D
Jun 17 2013, 12:53 AM
I purchased a super wool shed and put animals in it. I cannot access it from the facilities manager. It says " a super shed cannot be put on a farm with an existing shed" . I was able to harvest it manually. Also, i hired a freind for all farms. The littel farm boxes are not highighted for her.
For the super shed you will need to go to the farm with that on it, then you can either harvest from the building or from the facility manager. This is a known glitch and they are working on a fix.

Marlene Law
Jun 17 2013, 04:59 AM
I am still unable to upgrade farm 19.

maggiel29
Jun 17 2013, 05:19 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for the new shortcut feature - I have put my Facility Manager in one and I change the other according to what I am using - like now it has the big sower. It would be useful if we could change what is in the plough and harvest boxes though but I am happy I can just change it as I need.

Qivis
Jun 17 2013, 07:01 AM

A friend hired me to work all her farms and the highlighting started with the farm which she was on even though it was higher than farm 1. They are still working on some upgrades and fixes, so things are bound to glitch. Flash coding can be tricky. :D

skye2
Jun 17 2013, 07:19 AM
Don't know where to post this. But, when my farm says I have a request, I go to get it and it says there are 49! I keep going through them all and it does it the next time and over again I have cleared all my cache and it still does it. Please help......

maggiel29
Jun 17 2013, 07:55 AM
Don't know where to post this. But, when my farm says I have a request, I go to get it and it says there are 49! I keep going through them all and it does it the next time and over again I have cleared all my cache and it still does it. Please help......

Yes I have been having this trouble with gifts etc the last day or so - I just accepted a train boost request - its still there but now says this has expired.

abarrow
Jun 17 2013, 08:01 AM
this morning I went to harvest my cows, sheep, chickens, etc. over the weekend I increased the sheep in my sheep shed, ( not the super ) just regular, I now have 169 in shed on farm 1, 163 farm 2, 170 farm 6, and 179 on farm 7, and when i collected them I didnt get the amount of the new animals, what I got was the 125 that was orginally in them? so Im wondering does the increase not work for the regular sheds, only the super sheds?I am on wf8 now have cleared memcache several times and flash player files, and still no change. please let me know if I should not purchase more animals unless Im using the supersheds?

Tom C
Jun 17 2013, 08:02 AM
I was looking forward to the fc items becoming coin.They did not lose any money on me cause I do not spend money for decorations, except holiday ones and then only a couple.

So far I have not had any issues with this update. Everything works for me, but I also have not bought the super barns either.

What is the problem with the crops I saw someone talking about? Barley Hops and Oats

Taz D
Jun 17 2013, 09:17 AM
I am still unable to upgrade farm 19.
If you have bought the first part (12x12) then after that one you have to be on that farm before going to the realtor to upgrade any larger.

butterflysbaby
Jun 17 2013, 09:36 AM
The 3 new trees don't get chopped down when you chop them, they blur out which is rather annoying and not consistent. I am not sure if this is reported but it would be nice to have consistency for tree chopping. Otherwise every thing else I got is working find thanks for the upgrade.

I think the reason they only blur out is because you're only harvesting the branches not the entire tree. I find this a refreshing change and if you use the dim out non relevant items feature it's not a problem at all to harvest them.

I'm loving the updates :D