PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- August 9th, 2013

Raul
Aug 09 2013, 06:32 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last info posted at Aug 21st, 1:00 PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 46 new Decorations, all in coins: 36 People (People Category), 5 Garden Step Stones (Paths Category) and 5 Bridges - Asphalt, Stone and Wooden Bridge (Paths Category).

2. 34 x 34 Farm Expansions for farms 16 - 19: 30 FarmCash OR

Farm 16 Expansion: 11,000,000,000
Farm 17 Expansion: 10,000,000,000
Farm 18 Expansion: 11,000,000,000
Farm 19 Expansion: 10,000,000,000

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 9 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Note: All Facilities in the Game now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product.

4. Neighbours Page Improvements: You can now Sort your neighbours and friends by Default, Alpha, Last Activity and Level. Also, there is a checkbox that will allow you to hide completely all inactive neighbours and friends, this way you have a shorter list which is much easier to manage.

5. Turbo Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 3 days. You can now have 5 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive, one with an Enhanced Locomotive, one with a Supreme Locomotive, one with an Ultimate Locomotive and one with the Turbo Locomotive.

6. Ingredient Planner Improvements: Use top-left Dropdown to tell the planner to consider the ingredients for all products in the facility (with check boxes ON) or one specific product.

Use the top-right Dropdown to specify a time frame of 1 Day, 7 Days, 15 Days, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months and 1 Year. These expanded time frames will allow you to project to the future and see when you will start running out of certain ingredients.

The special time frame 'Remaining Capacity' is the current capacity available in the Facility at the moment. This is useful to know exactly how many ingredients are required to max out the Facility considering its current pending productions levels.

7. Global Ingredient Planner for multiple Facilities in the Facility Manager: The new Planner icon in the top will show the Ingredient Planner for the set of Regular Facilities currently being displayed in the Facility Manager.

Inside the Planner using the top-left Dropdown you can now select if you want ingredient information for all the facilities displayed or just a specific facility type (ex: All your Bakeries)

The default view (All Facilities and Remaining Capacity) will let you know how many ingredients you need to fully max out all your facilities to capacity. The other time frames will provide you with powerful information about how good your storage levels are to be able to continue operating all your facilities in the long term.

In the next *release* we will add sorting capabilities by Alpha, Category, Ingredients Required, Ingredients Missing, etc.

8. Turbo Tools for Regular Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Conveyors' and 'Turbo Packaging Machine' allows you to Start Products with one click in multiple facilities that need Conveyors and Packaging Machines to operate. To use these tools use the 'Start All' button in the Facility Manager.

Click the Tool help icon in the Store (?) to check what facilities are operated with these new tools.

9. The 'Best Diversification Rank' value in the Facility Manager is now less likely to disappear when it's a big number.

10. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing (coming in 1 - 2 weeks): Currently when you buy FarmCash you may never see the term 'Facebook Credit' anywhere in the flow but the purchase transaction is still using Facebook Credit under the hood. Facebook is deprecating it's 'Facebook Credits' currency in a few weeks so it's mandatory for us to spend time on this currency migration.

The visible changes for the user will be that the FarmCash purchasing experience should improve, will be a bit faster, and also the fact that in the Trial Pay Offers page the rewards will be shown using USD or Local Currency pricing, not Facebook Credits.

11. New Date Tree, Turmeric and English Ivy Crops.

12. Indian Restaurant (FC): Produces Indian Food.

Samosas w/ Chutney
Aloo Gobi
Tandoori Chicken
Goa Fish Curry
Lamb Biryani
Stuffed Eggplant
Shrimp Madras
Gajar Halwa

New Products in other facilities: Turmeric Powder in the Spice Factory.

13. Fencing and Wall Factory (Coins): Produces Fences and Walls.

Rounded Log Gate
Barb Wire Fence
Bamboo Fence Gate
Glass Fence
Living Wall
Wood-Stone Fence
Brick-Iron Fence
Concrete Wall

14. All Natural Animal Clinic (FC): Provides Animal Healthcare Services and can be stocked with all products from the Animal Remedy Factory.

15. The Fencing Store (Coins): Provides Fencing Retail Services and can be stocked with all products from the Fencing and Wall Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Aug 9th, 9:55 PM EST

- Start All in Facility Manager now works again
- You can now dispatch all the 5 different locomotives and the Time Manager will show info for the 5 dispatched trains

Post Release Updates - Aug 10th, 3:30 AM EST

- Some of the bugs in the Neighbours page has been fixed
- The Charcoal Retort now have Belts and Dans enabled

Post Release Updates - Aug 13th, 11:50 PM EST

- Blank screen issue in the global ingredient planner should now be fixed
- Sometimes there were some missing ingredients in the planner, this is now fixed
- The User Actions panel at the bottom of the game (friends helping you) sometimes became truncated after you published for work in your facilities, this should be fixed as well.

Post Release Updates - Aug 14th, 10:00 PM EST

- All improvements to the Neighbours page should be working now, in the next release we will make it so your current drop down selections are remembered.

Known Issues:

- There is currently a Facebook issue which is making some of the game functionality to fail, like working neighbours facilities, memcache link, etc. Facebook says this should be fixed soon.

Tony D
Thanks mate :)

sod farmer
woo hoo new stuff!! Thanks devs!

holla
Aug 09 2013, 06:34 PM
RAUL---*****start all is NOT Working**--Thanks for new stuff tho..:)--awesome

zippity
Aug 09 2013, 06:35 PM
Thank you for all the goodies

Saxyroro
Thank you Raul and all at Farm Town. You bring joy at a dark time. Thank you.

Rob T
Thanks for the new release Raul :)

servocrow
Aug 09 2013, 06:37 PM
Yes, *START ALL* in Facility Manager not working for me either. I can load individually.

Nice update as always, thanks. :)

chrisluvsanimals
Aug 09 2013, 06:38 PM
Thanks devs!! Now just need to work out the glitches that always come....Love the Turbo Train too!!

Great update devs!

Texas Belle
Aug 09 2013, 06:40 PM
Thank you, thank you, can't say it often enough, you guys rock.. hurray on the turbos and the people! been waiting for more people, great... now if I had not planted for 4 days today I could be off and running planting the turmeric and english ivy, but I can wait, thanks guys, thanks Raul...

LoreneC
Aug 09 2013, 06:40 PM
Thanks Raul. Love the new people!:)

JW2009
Aug 09 2013, 06:41 PM
Thank you very much Raul and the DEV. again for a great surprise :) Happy Farming

AZHorseLady
Aug 09 2013, 06:45 PM
LOVE the people!! Thank you for another great job! You all Rock :)

ijago
Aug 09 2013, 06:49 PM
cant start all factorys on my farm 5 with new turbo tool

Qivis
Aug 09 2013, 06:54 PM
Correction needed to number 8 on the list since the Start All button does not work, but I reported it before you even got a chance to list the upgrades!

marobu52
Aug 09 2013, 06:56 PM
Yes, *START ALL* in Facility Manager not working for me either. I can load individually.

Same here......

marwahr55
Aug 09 2013, 06:58 PM
Yes, I'm having the same problem - "START ALL" is not working. :(

MAUROMEN
Aug 09 2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks Raul!!

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Aug 09 2013, 07:03 PM
wonderful, magnificent shot, thank you very much ♥

MochaSoul
Aug 09 2013, 07:03 PM
5. Turbo Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 3 days. You can now have 5 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive, one with an Enhanced Locomotive, one with a Supreme Locomotive, one with an Ultimate Locomotive and one with the Turbo Locomotive.

Not allowing the five trains for me yet. :(
Thank you for everything else.

gffarmer
Aug 09 2013, 07:07 PM
Thanks Raul and devs for the update! Awesome as always!!

romesz
Aug 09 2013, 07:08 PM
I have all five engines, but it only shows four under the show times menu.
I know it will be fixed, but had to say it anyway

romesz
Aug 09 2013, 07:11 PM
The start all button stopped working altogether. ooooopss

Clockworx
Aug 09 2013, 07:12 PM
Start all don't work

Sandie Angel
Aug 09 2013, 07:14 PM
So does it mean that we don't have to go through to purchase Facebook's credits anymore when we need to buy farm cash? I'm still very confused about this Facebook's credits thing.

Sandie Angel :)

RFMad
Aug 09 2013, 07:16 PM
Thank you, Raul! and the rest of the devs who work so hard!!

Texas Belle
Aug 09 2013, 07:21 PM
My "START ALL" button is not working either... pls fix it, thanks

Debi Ryan
Aug 09 2013, 07:22 PM
I got the turbo train and some new cars...it's telling me I can't dispatch it cause there are 4 other train already dispatch...thanks for the update...love it thank U Debi

docmm6
Aug 09 2013, 07:23 PM
Messages left on the farm doesn't seem to be loading either.

rj22857
Aug 09 2013, 07:27 PM
Thanks Raul!!!!

Valdoe
Aug 09 2013, 07:28 PM
.. just spent good money buying Turbo tools and the do not work..

Another update and not checked before realise.

leighwj1960
Aug 09 2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks but when are we getting new levels, I'm currently maxed out at 450

romesz
Aug 09 2013, 07:38 PM

I'm sure they will work in a few days. :)

HelenJS22
Aug 09 2013, 07:38 PM
YAAAAAY - More Turbo Tools. THANK YOU.

But ..... I would soooo like a current definition of 'coming soon' regarding the 'Harvest All' button.

Taz D
Aug 09 2013, 07:39 PM
For #7 the Global Ingredient Planner when set to default All Facilities and Remaining Capacity, Chicken does not show up in the list. If set for one of the time frames it does show or if you set to 1 facility type.
Also Start All not working for me either.

lollipopthebunny
Aug 09 2013, 07:47 PM
Wow! Thanks for all the good updates! I just found them. Anxious to see how the facility manager works now. Maybe I can get all my facilities filled to the max sooner.

tiggeragin
Aug 09 2013, 07:49 PM
Start all not working here either :(

Valdoe
Aug 09 2013, 07:50 PM
I'm sure they will work in a few days. :)

I hope it will be fixed in a few hours NOT DAYS..

Its like buying a TV and telling the customer you will not be able to watch it in a few days.

I just annoyed .

I expect each update there will be bugs but not on things you pay cash for.

Just call me a grouchy old man LOL

Valdoe
Aug 09 2013, 07:54 PM
Another bug ....

When you click on Facility Manager main screen... if you click on Ingredient Planner a new window opens.. you cannot see anything and if you click on X top left corner... nothing happens and will not close the window.

You have to reload the game to get out of it.

StoneFace

another post not spell checked before posted....

come on guys and gals... you should all know by now that a new release needs to be ironed out with real quantity purchases..... and that in short order, all will be fine

I may expand a farm or two, and place the new facilities and trees etc... but I will wait for the Turbo etc till tomorrow or the next day.... I have been playing for over 50 months (lots of releases) and have learned that patience is best.

In the meantime.... thanks devs....

:cool:

pelicn
WOW...thanks for all the cool stuff!

Molly Mew
Aug 09 2013, 07:56 PM
Thanks Raul. :)

al_bundy
Aug 09 2013, 07:57 PM
thanks raul great release

1 problem my start all button for regular facilities has stopped working does nothing when you click it
the other buttons work

Dutch85
Aug 09 2013, 08:07 PM
Awesome release! Thanks so much Raul!

MANHCTFL
Aug 09 2013, 08:12 PM
Start All button is not working. All else seems okay. Thanks for the release

Grayce M. Jones
Aug 09 2013, 08:18 PM
Actually this is too soon. Not over the last one yet.

rjohn726
Aug 09 2013, 08:30 PM
I love Biryani, however, I'm not sure about lamb Biryani

Thanks for all

JW2009
Aug 09 2013, 08:36 PM
Mine is NOT working either, I click but nothing happens.

Perico429
Aug 09 2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the new toys... FYI... the 5th train is not dispatching.

marymarcel
Aug 09 2013, 08:44 PM
Thanks a lot Raul!!:)

SunnyD
Aug 09 2013, 08:46 PM
i just saw this update. hadn't looked much but wondering if this could be causing my neighbor to not be able to see her fuel pumps or her semi.. I can't see hers either.. but she can view mine.. so it is technically not a graphic problem on her pc's part.. she has done all the fixes i showed her that we do first before fussing LOL she has wrote to slashkey.. anyone saying they have had this trouble? i don't at all i see mine.. but not hers and they were visible yesterday.. they are not in her facility manager either

ctu1010166
Aug 09 2013, 08:50 PM
Game frozen when using "7. Global Ingredient Planner for multiple Facilities in the Facility Manager" :(

Tony D
Aug 09 2013, 09:07 PM
Hi , Raul has added this to the New Release announcement ..

Post Release Updates - Aug 9th, 9:55 PM EST

- Start All in Facility Manager now works again
- You can now dispatch all the 5 different locomotives and the Time Manager will show info for the 5 dispatched trains

Known Issues:

- Some of the improvements to the Neighbours page are currently not working, or only works on some browsers

dnana
Aug 09 2013, 09:41 PM
THANK YOU FOR ADDING AN IMPROVEMENT TO THE NEIGHBOR LIST!!!!!!! You know this has been a big deal around here, thank you so much for listening!!!! Love you and love this game, gonna let things settle a bit before I start buying, but really appreciate the work you do!!! Excellent! :) <3

kataltay
Aug 09 2013, 09:57 PM
I am not a "power" farmer, so planting and production are not at all a priority for me. And that makes this update a great one for those who do like to decorate their farms a little. You have given us some lovely new bridges ( I remember asking last winter if we could please have a bridge like the winter one, and now we have one!!), lots of different people, although it has to be recognized that there are more than just two seasons, and people need to be dressed for all 4. More summer people seems overdone, but the variety we now have is encouraging! And, even though I do not strive to fill all facilities to 100% on a regular basis, I have to say I am ecstatic about the huge improvements to the facility manager!!!! This will help, since I am totally not into trying to figure all that stuff out. Thank you for the new stuff, all of it. And let's hope the very minor hiccups that now exist will be gone in no time. Already, you have sorted the problem with the 5th train. ;)

JbarLFarms
Aug 09 2013, 10:01 PM
My "START ALL" button is not working either... pls fix it, thanks

Love the updates but my START ALL isn't working also.

Santmyer
Aug 09 2013, 10:10 PM
3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 9 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Note: All Facilities in the Game now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product.

Shouldn't then the Charcoal Retort Products (Activated Carbon) (Charcoal Sack) now have belts and dans enabled or am I missing something?

TerriFlynn
Aug 09 2013, 10:13 PM
When opening the Global Ingredient Planner, it is blank (just a whilte box) and freezes the game.

Other than that, looks like a great update! Was hoping for Harvest All Animal Sheds, maybe next time!?!

Regina_Phelangie
Aug 09 2013, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the great update! Could. Someone explain the note about Farm Cash and Facebook Credits in 'dummy' terms for me please.

Taz D
Aug 09 2013, 10:26 PM
Love the updates but my START ALL isn't working also.
It is fixed. Try reloading your farms.

JbarLFarms
Aug 09 2013, 10:30 PM
It is fixed. Try reloading your farms.

Yep. It's working now. Thanks!

maggiel29
Aug 09 2013, 10:42 PM
love love love the new global ingredients planner and thanks for the turbo tools too and doing something about bypassing FB credits

Docperk
Aug 09 2013, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the updates

earlgray
Aug 09 2013, 10:59 PM
Nice update, thanks! Love the new bridges - especially the stone one - and stepping stones, and happy to have some new people! And an Indian restaurant - I have been wanting that for a long time!

Aussie Rae
Aug 09 2013, 11:04 PM
just got home from work and the first thing I did was head to the forum,.....and the updates are here...wonderful news....now to go spend some fc that was burning a hole in my pocket,,,,,,ty :)

barbara nixon
Aug 09 2013, 11:26 PM
start all didn't work but now working..glad to see people also..will be confused about the new sorting etc feature but will study it more until i get it...as usual a good release..yay!!!!

KnightRider
Aug 09 2013, 11:36 PM

Shouldn't then the Charcoal Retort Products (Activated Carbon) (Charcoal Sack) now have belts and dans enabled or am I missing something?

You are right, there are no belts/dans for that facility, I just looked, hopefully a mod will inform a dev of this.

HelenJS22
Aug 10 2013, 12:39 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bridges, the new people (air line staff for my Air Terminal) and those little stepping stones are sooooooo cute :)

They sure make me want to go redesigning again.

THANKS GUYS.

SunnyD
Aug 10 2013, 03:04 AM
really cool updates.. the ingredient planner is just too cool.... you guys Rock!!!

Alexandra_J
Aug 10 2013, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the upgrade. I LOVE the ingredient planner!!

steve2u42
Aug 10 2013, 07:02 AM
I am using Google chrome on windows XP. When i click on the ingredient button a white screen comes up and it freezes. will not let me click the X to close it either

Santmyer
Aug 10 2013, 07:13 AM
This could be a glitch as I have cleared memcache and reloaded. I love the ingredients planner. However in the run until-full of what you make in your facilities (remaining capacity) it is showing the leather mask even though I am not currently making that product. Any feedback and advice welcomed and please could some others check their planners to see if this is just a one off? Thanks in advance!

Answered my own inquiry: I think the leather masks are necessary to produce the stick mask.

leighwj1960
Aug 10 2013, 08:05 AM
I personally am not that interested in decorating my farms, my goal is to level up and keep my facilities running in as full as possible. I asked this last night and have to ask again --- where are the new levels????
I have been maxed out at level 450 for almost a month now and losing interest in the game since my level has been plateaued for so long.

dnana
Aug 10 2013, 08:23 AM
I personally am not that interested in decorating my farms, my goal is to level up and keep my facilities running in as full as possible. I asked this last night and have to ask again --- where are the new levels????
I have been maxed out at level 450 for almost a month now and losing interest in the game since my level has been plateaued for so long.

We get new farms and new levels every three months, I believe we will see these upgrades in the September update.

Also, you do understand that when they add the levels, you will probably hit the new level of 475 immediately, right? Most of us who have been at the upper level and are still active players are way past the XP amount needed to hit it when they up it. The FC are nice, but the level really doesn't matter anymore once you hit the top, as long as you keep playing. :D

TerriFlynn
Aug 10 2013, 08:48 AM
The release did not mention that we now need the Tamarind Tree for dishes in the Indian Restaurant.

Satis
Aug 10 2013, 08:53 AM
Only this morning I thought I was getting a bit bored with routine maintenance, so I really welcome the update.

The ingredients planner is terrific. Baffling, but fun.

And thank you for the new people; a warrior for my Roman town. More please!

Only problem is one of scale. My 18th century woman is tall enough to stand outside and stare at her guests through the upstairs windows of her chateau. She, in turn, is being menaced by a giant sheep...

Many thanks!

Satis

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Aug 10 2013, 09:52 AM
Hello
my browser, chrome,
Windows 8
down from the manager, I can not use white out
but if you play by choosing a single factory if it works
Thanks, beautiful game:p;)

Orx
Aug 10 2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs for the great update. It has made my weekend!

Momma Woods
Aug 10 2013, 10:28 AM
Hey,
Sorry if this has been asked and answered.
10. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing (coming in 1 - 2 weeks): Currently when you buy FarmCash you may never see the term 'Facebook Credit' anywhere in the flow but the purchase transaction is still using Facebook Credit under the hood. Facebook is deprecating it's 'Facebook Credits' currency in a few weeks so it's mandatory for us to spend time on this currency migration.

The visible changes for the user will be that the FarmCash purchasing experience should improve, will be a bit faster, and also the fact that in the Trial Pay Offers page the rewards will be shown using USD or Local Currency pricing, not Facebook Credits.
Will the Facebook Credits expire if not converted to FC before the transition is completed.
Thanks for you help
Momma Woods

mac16129
Aug 10 2013, 11:36 AM
Update....WOW!!!! Thank you!!!!

ian waite
Aug 10 2013, 12:25 PM
- Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.

windows 8 and iron blank as above

Qivis
Aug 10 2013, 12:32 PM
Another glitch. I have had all the regular tools for loading the factories since they first came out. Now when I try to buy the TURBO versions of the conveyor or packaging machine they are not acknowledged as there. And when I look for them in my storage they are suddenly not there even though I used them this morning to load.

After typing the above, I tried loading factories that require the conveyor and they still load just fine even though the conveyor still does not show in my storage and the turbo is locked.

Qivis
Aug 10 2013, 12:42 PM
Thanks but when are we getting new levels, I'm currently maxed out at 450

New levels are not on the list. They will not be given to us until the next quarter year.

psycho_mommi
Aug 10 2013, 12:59 PM
thanks for the update!! now i need time to play!! woot wooot!!!

Elizabeth5
Aug 10 2013, 01:05 PM
- Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.

Windows Vista Cool Novo, Iron and Comodo Dragon

Grammy 11
Aug 10 2013, 01:48 PM
I am hesitant to ask this because no one else has so evidently no one else has this problem: WHERE do I find the ingredient planner? I have ALL my facilities marked to START ALL. I have ALL the turbo tools. Does this mean I don't need a planner? I feel silly, oh so silly.......

bjyhey3
Aug 10 2013, 01:54 PM
Great update as usual

Satis
Aug 10 2013, 01:59 PM
I am hesitant to ask this because no one else has so evidently no one else has this problem: WHERE do I find the ingredient planner? I have ALL my facilities marked to START ALL. I have ALL the turbo tools. Does this mean I don't need a planner? I feel silly, oh so silly.......

Open the Facilities Manager, top line where the filter and sort thing is. It's on the left of the row, a symbol like a notebook and pencil.

Not silly at all, I only found it by mistake!

Qivis
Aug 10 2013, 02:13 PM

I use Windows 7 and it is blank and refuses to close without refreshing Farm Town on IE 10, Maxthon, or CoolNovo (in Chrome mode for both the last 2) and the newest turbo tools are both locked even though I have had the regular conveyor and packaging tools since they came out. Both regular tools are in storage, but the storage box does not show them even though they work fine in the Facility Manager. Is ANYONE paying attention?

vandi
Aug 10 2013, 02:16 PM
Love the new stuff as always! :) Still waiting for the "Harvest All" button :confused:

Steve Kay
Aug 10 2013, 02:17 PM
Great Release. Thanks for the continuing focus on extremely useful upgrades.

I have a question. I own all "Turbo" facility tools that are available as of this release. "Start All" worked on many more facilities but not all of them. Are there more tools coming to take care of this or is it a temporary glitch with this release?

marymarcel
Aug 10 2013, 03:32 PM
Great Release. Thanks for the continuing focus on extremely useful upgrades.

I have a question. I own all "Turbo" facility tools that are available as of this release. "Start All" worked on many more facilities but not all of them. Are there more tools coming to take care of this or is it a temporary glitch with this release?

Hi! it's not a glitch, some other Turbo Tools have not been released yet.:)

Debi Ryan
Aug 10 2013, 03:40 PM
the globe planner isn't working for me yet ..I'm on Google Chrome .....WF9 and my OS is Window XP Professional
thank U Debi

Qivis
Aug 10 2013, 03:49 PM
the globe planner isn't working for me yet ..I'm on Google Chrome .....WF9
thank U Debi

Forgot to mention, I am on WF9 too. Maybe the reason no one seems to have addressed the problems with the new turbo tools being locked when they are not supposed to be is that I'm merely well ahead of a lot of farmers here! It's looking more and more like a problem with WF9 that is causing both issues.

Debi Ryan
Aug 10 2013, 04:01 PM
hun my turbo tools for the start all are working and so is the turbo train the only thing I can't use is the globe planner in the facilities manager

Taz D
Aug 10 2013, 04:07 PM
I use Windows 7 and it is blank and refuses to close without refreshing Farm Town on IE 10, Maxthon, or CoolNovo (in Chrome mode for both the last 2) and the newest turbo tools are both locked even though I have had the regular conveyor and packaging tools since they came out. Both regular tools are in storage, but the storage box does not show them even though they work fine in the Facility Manager. Is ANYONE paying attention?
Are you sure they are in storage? If you have them on a farm they will still work but will not show as being there for the Turbo purchase in the store.

Texas Belle
Aug 10 2013, 04:23 PM
Yayy it started working, I knew you guys would fix it right away, thank you, thank you...

Aussie Rae
Aug 10 2013, 04:34 PM
blank screen when trying to use the ingredient planner also...Windows 7, WF9, Google Chrome..but its no big deal....I managed without it so am sure I can continue to do so...thanks for the new turbo start all tools...with one click now I can start 390 out of 478 facilities, plus all of my 89 referrals.....so I am a happy little farmer, :)

Char1941
Aug 10 2013, 05:36 PM
We need new flowers, please, please.

KnightRider
Aug 10 2013, 05:36 PM
The new asphalt bridge you can't put anything like a car, on top of the bridge, it sinks to under it, the only places it doesn't sink is if any part of the item is partially off the bridge on the bottom part of the bridge. I do like the new bridges, now if they could fix the sinking problem with them

Grammy 11
Aug 10 2013, 05:55 PM
Open the Facilities Manager, top line where the filter and sort thing is. It's on the left of the row, a symbol like a notebook and pencil.

Not silly at all, I only found it by mistake!

Thanks for your reply. I found it, now I can fool around with it to see how it could be useful for me.

Qivis
Aug 10 2013, 06:32 PM
Are you sure they are in storage? If you have them on a farm they will still work but will not show as being there for the Turbo purchase in the store.

Yes. They are in storage. They would not work in the Facility Manager otherwise. But the store refuses to acknowledge they are there. I always put my tools into storage after I have purchased them and I bought each regular tool when it was introduced.

(I am not sure if this is the correct code since I had to get it using another account)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=602895328

LBarry
Aug 10 2013, 06:57 PM
I am getting a blank screen when I try to access the new ingredients list. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium and Firefox.

Shellgirlmtl
Aug 10 2013, 07:52 PM
I am also getting the white blank screen and freeze up when clicking on Ingredient Planner... I use Chrome & Safari, MacBook Pro 10.8.4, and connected to FT server W7... but I have the feeling that it has nothing to do with the browser or the OS because I tried with my daughter's account, from the same Mac and the Planner works on her's but her farms are connected to FT server W6, also she is at a lower level, less farms etc etc... could it be a server problem??? maybe???

BTW, great update as usual... thank you Raul & Team...

writerkat
Aug 10 2013, 08:08 PM
This is fabulous! I wonder if we will ever get a better looking avatar :p

marobu52
Aug 10 2013, 08:20 PM
Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.

The ones on individual facilities still work, btw.

I am using Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows 7.

Taz D
Aug 10 2013, 09:18 PM
Yes. They are in storage. They would not work in the Facility Manager otherwise. But the store refuses to acknowledge they are there. I always put my tools into storage after I have purchased them and I bought each regular tool when it was introduced.

(I am not sure if this is the correct code since I had to get it using another account)

They will work from the farm. It is the Turbo ones that will not work if placed on a farm. But they will not show as being owned in the store unless thay are in storage.
The easiest way to get a correct link is to go to the Farm Selector Manager in the toolbox and click on the Copy Link button at the bottom, then choose a farm and return here to paste that link in a reply.

Sooner Sue
Aug 10 2013, 10:44 PM
For the past 2-3 wks I've had trouble viewing my screen in FT. I thought perhaps it was due to the new releases we were expecting. But even with the releases out I still cannot view my screen unless I am in full screen mode. All I can see at the top is "livestock lord" and half the boxes are cut off at the bottom. Also I can't read how many coins I have or FC or fuel, I only see part if any of the numbers. Is there a fix for this???

Thanks for the new updates, but it would be nice if you'd take a month or so off so we could just enjoy the game without any glitches. ;) Thank you.

leighwj1960
Aug 10 2013, 10:51 PM
For the past 2-3 wks I've had trouble viewing my screen in FT. I thought perhaps it was due to the new releases we were expecting. But even with the releases out I still cannot view my screen unless I am in full screen mode. All I can see at the top is "livestock lord" and half the boxes are cut off at the bottom. Also I can't read how many coins I have or FC or fuel, I only see part if any of the numbers. Is there a fix for this???

Thanks for the new updates, but it would be nice if you'd take a month or so off so we could just enjoy the game without any glitches. ;) Thank you.

I had that problem a few years ago and I fixed it by right clicking on the screen where your farm is and selecting Show All from the pop up menu.

anneandjuice
Aug 10 2013, 11:14 PM
Hi

I just wanted to give the developers a big thumbs up for the new bridges. They are just brilliant :D. Now I have one little request. Would it be possible to have longer bridges that will reach all the way across to an island? These look so much nicer than the pretend ones and another thought was for steps to place where you have multilevels please? ;)

Blessings
Anne :)

maggiel29
Aug 11 2013, 05:19 AM
Global ingredients planner - you said

"In the next few days we will add sorting capabilities by Alpha, Ingredients Required, Ingredients Missing, etc."

be good if it can also be sorted in categories like the storage - eg - crops, trees, etc

otherwise l love it - thank you SO much

Qivis
Aug 11 2013, 06:22 AM
They will work from the farm. It is the Turbo ones that will not work if placed on a farm. But they will not show as being owned in the store unless thay are in storage.
The easiest way to get a correct link is to go to the Farm Selector Manager in the toolbox and click on the Copy Link button at the bottom, then choose a farm and return here to paste that link in a reply.

READ what I wrote, Taz. They ARE in storage and work, but not showing there even though they are there. The store does not acknowledge their presence and will not unlock the turbo versions for me to buy because it says I do not have the regular conveyor or packaging tools when I have them and they work. Since I cannot see them in the storage box even though I do have them, I cannot do the move out of storage and back in thing. I suspect something is wrong with server W9 since that is the one which my farms use.

WillowTreeFarm
Aug 11 2013, 06:59 AM
READ what I wrote, Taz. They ARE in storage and work, but not showing there even though they are there. The store does not acknowledge their presence and will not unlock the turbo versions for me to buy because it says I do not have the regular conveyor or packaging tools when I have them and they work. Since I cannot see them in the storage box even though I do have them, I cannot do the move out of storage and back in thing. I suspect something is wrong with server W9 since that is the one which my farms use.

This is a dumb, dumb question Qivis, but do you have your storage filter set on tools? I'm sure you do, but I just have to ask because I made that mistake in the past thinking something was missing, but the filter was set wrong. Hope you get things fixed soon.

Qivis
Aug 11 2013, 07:13 AM
This is a dumb, dumb question Qivis, but do you have your storage filter set on tools? I'm sure you do, but I just have to ask because I made that mistake in the past thinking something was missing, but the filter was set wrong. Hope you get things fixed soon.

Yeah. I do. The problem is not just that they are not visible even though they work in the Facility Manager. The problem is that the Store says they do not exist and has the turbos locked even though they work just fine.

1fritz
Aug 11 2013, 07:49 AM
Been really busy..Knew there was an update but haven't had time to say thanks to Raul and Devs,, and Mods who listen to us and try to fix problems. I haven't had time to play with the new features yet, but I'm sure they are great.

Thank you again for the best game on Facebook, and for keeping it interesting.

Fritz

louisjg
Aug 11 2013, 08:36 AM
I get a blank screen when I access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. It locks up the system and I have to reload. I run windows 7 and have same result in IE and Firefox.

I cannot purchase farm expansions in 18 & 19

dnana
Aug 11 2013, 09:03 AM
Yeah. I do. The problem is not just that they are not visible even though they work in the Facility Manager. The problem is that the Store says they do not exist and has the turbos locked even though they work just fine.

This happened during the last update, too, tools didn't show but worked in the fac manager. They got that fixed, they'll fix this, too, give them a couple days. Hang in there. :D

maggiel29
Aug 11 2013, 09:05 AM
I hope the Ingredient Planner is going to take account of items that are also sold in Services or that the Services are going to be added.
For example the China Buffet uses Watermelon, mushrooms and rice and the Gate Water Valve is both an ingredient and sold in a service as are the leather masks
of course it would be easier if these items that are both ingredient and finished product were made one or the other.

RustyE
Aug 11 2013, 10:13 AM
Ingredient Planner not working. Browser is Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows XP Pro.

Have seen a ton of people saying this, but have yet to see anyone give a time frame for a fix or even a "hey we are working on it".

Anything?

Taz D
Aug 11 2013, 10:23 AM
Ingredient Planner not working. Browser is Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows XP Pro.

Have seen a ton of people saying this, but have yet to see anyone give a time frame for a fix or even a "hey we are working on it".

Anything?
Read the bottom of the first post here. Raul did list that they are aware of it and working on it.

Sooner Sue
Aug 11 2013, 10:29 AM
Getting so frustrated, for the past several weeks my screen in regular mode has been messed up, see yesterday's post, today, I can read across the top now (name of farm, level, shows all farms, etc) but now when I try to click on my trains to see if they are ready it says "wait, I'm busy." I haven't done anything on my farm yet for my avatar to be busy....ugh!!!

Taz D
Aug 11 2013, 10:32 AM

Since you are the only one that has reported this and none of the clearing has helped, then I suggest you contact Support and see if they can fix this. Be sure to tell them everything you have tried.
Here is the link for the form to contact them:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Sooner Sue
Aug 11 2013, 10:33 AM
I take that back, now I can't read any of the regular info on my screen unless I go to full screen mode. This is what I can visibly see on regular screen mode across the top....(coins) 5, (fuel) ,589,188 and Livestock Lord....that's it, and I still can't check my train status because my avatar is still busy even though I've done nothing on the farm for her to be busy. I have tried to reset the game 3x and have exited back out to facebook and come back in again, nothing helps!

RustyE
Aug 11 2013, 10:44 AM
Read the bottom of the first post here. Raul did list that they are aware of it and working on it.

Well in a way. Raul stated "Known Issues:

- Still some of the improvements to the Neighbours page are currently not working, or only works on some browsers
Last edited by Raul; Yesterday at 02:42 AM.

It does not say they are working on it and states to report the browser and OS. But there has been no update. Maybe it's just the way I think and in my job communication is key. Giving updates on a daily bases and such.

Just would be nice to know. No worries. :)

Taz D
Aug 11 2013, 11:09 AM
I take that back, now I can't read any of the regular info on my screen unless I go to full screen mode. This is what I can visibly see on regular screen mode across the top....(coins) 5, (fuel) ,589,188 and Livestock Lord....that's it, and I still can't check my train status because my avatar is still busy even though I've done nothing on the farm for her to be busy. I have tried to reset the game 3x and have exited back out to facebook and come back in again, nothing helps!
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link below in my signature for that, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again for your train. Be sure to let the farm completely load before you click on it.
For your missing items on your screen when your farm is open right click some where within your farm then click on Show All.

trina531
Aug 11 2013, 12:49 PM
:eek:I own all the turbo tools. Today when I went to load my facilities only the last two purchase showed for me to load my facilities. I took them all out of storage...cleared history and memcache. Put them back into my storage and tried again....and still only two of them are showing up...Please help me! I use Chrome os.

trina531
Aug 11 2013, 12:55 PM
:DBoy am I a dumb bunny....problem is solved! I did not have my filters set properly! I thought I had did that.....:rolleyes:

Qivis
Aug 11 2013, 01:19 PM
Since you are the only one that has reported this and none of the clearing has helped, then I suggest you contact Support and see if they can fix this. Be sure to tell them everything you have tried.
Here is the link for the form to contact them:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You're right. It does look like I am at least the only user of the forum who's had this problem. It isn't possible to know for certain if there aren't other people who've had it though. I have several friends who do not even bother with customer support or who do not know how to use the forum.

:(
The former category includes quite a few who are very skeptical about customer service because it sometimes takes weeks for a response. I'm starting week 2 in my wait for a refund for a farm cash factory that went "poof" on me. I still think it's mostly Facebook that is fault though because they are changing things so often that game companies have a hard time catching up and continuing to serve their customers at the same time.

DitzyLuvBug2
Aug 11 2013, 01:22 PM
I am using Windows 7. I have tried to open the global ingredient in Rockmelt, Chrome, Foxfire, IE, Comodo Dragon and it does the same thing in every browser. It brings up a blank page and immediately freezes screen where I have to reload farm.

User Id : 777364817

Coins : 86847388603

Xp : 445522701

Level : 450

Name : DonnaLuvBug all tools

Neighbours : 104

Total Farms : 19

Farm Name 0 : Ditzy's-1-Super Facts

Farm Size 0 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 1 : 2-Honeysuckle Farm

Farm Size 1 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 2 : 3-Sleepy Hollow Farm

Farm Size 2 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 3 : 4-Sweetpea Ranch(9x)

Farm Size 3 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 4 : 5-Nuttin' Fancy Farm (9x)

Farm Size 4 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 5 : 6-Dreamland Acres (9x)

Farm Size 5 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 6 : 7-Garden Quilt (9x)

Farm Size 6 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 7 : 8-Misty Mountain (9x)

Farm Size 7 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 8 : 9-Lazy Acres

Farm Size 8 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 9 : 10-Sassy Acres (9x)

Farm Size 9 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 10 : 11-Shenandoah Valley

Farm Size 10 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 11 : 12-Quest trees/flowers

Farm Size 11 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 12 : 13-Camp Winchester

Farm Size 12 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 13 : 14-Sourwood Farm (9x)

Farm Size 13 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 14 : 15-Bonanza Trails

Farm Size 14 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 15 : 16-Blue Ridge Farm (9x)

Farm Size 15 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 16 : 17-Magnum Place (9x)

Farm Size 16 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 17 : 18-LuvBug's Camp (9x)

Farm Size 17 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 18 : 19-Chopper's Delight

Farm Size 18 : 32 x 32

JavaScript Enabled : Yes

Flash Version : 11,8,800

Brower : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) RockMelt/0.16.91.483 Chrome/16.0.912.77 Safari/535.7

Qivis
Aug 11 2013, 01:24 PM
:eek:I own all the turbo tools. Today when I went to load my facilities only the last two purchase showed for me to load my facilities. I took them all out of storage...cleared history and memcache. Put them back into my storage and tried again....and still only two of them are showing up...Please help me! I use Chrome os.

Well, at least you were able to buy the last 2. I've been unable even to buy them because even though the regular conveyor and packaging tools are in my storage they do now SHOW there! And they work in the Facility Manager, but since they do not "appear" in my storage the turbo versions refuse to unlock. So it looks like we'll have to get in line at customer service! :p

bruhelmboldt
Aug 11 2013, 01:26 PM
Global Ingredients blank screen. Windows 7 pro, Firefox 23.0

scar0730@bellsouth.net
Aug 11 2013, 01:43 PM
Hi, I use windows 7. The global ingredient brings up blank screen and freezes screen. I have tried it on IE,Comodo Dragon,Chrome,Iron and no luck.

Thx
Wesley Carter

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1819390883&farm_ix=0

Clockworx
Aug 11 2013, 02:09 PM
Guys please now after the update I run out of Cow milk never before had that problem

Bonnie Caudill
Aug 11 2013, 03:17 PM
blank screen for me too and I use windows 7 IE 10, it worked on the night you updated us. now just blank :(

rjohn726
Aug 11 2013, 05:04 PM
That 'Ingredient Planner Improvements' doesn't work for me in either Chrome or IE. I also do know I have a lot of stuff, hawever, I also know that many have more stuff tham I.

preston_digitation
Aug 11 2013, 05:48 PM
i just have to tell ya, i think this was a GREAT update!! turbo tools are excellent! my ingredients planner for all the facs works just fine, and that is BRILLIANT!!! i havent even had time to check out the bridges or people or other new items yet, i am so excited!!! WELL DONE, DEVS!! THANKS SO MUCH!!! :D:D:D

mcdaddie
Aug 11 2013, 06:43 PM
I am having trouble with the global ingredient planner. It is not a white screen, it looks nice, but not accurate. I don't know how many ingredients are not showing up, but I do know that cow milk and goat milk do not show up in the long list of ingredients. It I select the Dairy Processing Plants the two milks do not appear in the list. I have tried looking from 1 day to 1 year and milks don't show, therefore cannot get a feel on what is needed. If I go to just one of the facilities and use the individual planner, it DOES have the two milks in the list. But of course this is just one of the facilities that uses the milk. Does anyone have any ideas.

WyoSugar
Aug 11 2013, 07:39 PM
I have not been able to work any of my neighbors posts today. I haven't had problems like this til today. Any idea what caused it? Thanks

Taz D
Aug 11 2013, 07:50 PM
I am having trouble with the global ingredient planner. It is not a white screen, it looks nice, but not accurate. I don't know how many ingredients are not showing up, but I do know that cow milk and goat milk do not show up in the long list of ingredients. It I select the Dairy Processing Plants the two milks do not appear in the list. I have tried looking from 1 day to 1 year and milks don't show, therefore cannot get a feel on what is needed. If I go to just one of the facilities and use the individual planner, it DOES have the two milks in the list. But of course this is just one of the facilities that uses the milk. Does anyone have any ideas.
I see the cow's milk but not the goat's milk or chicken. There may be others that we just haven't noticed but I feel it is part of the same problem, so just have to see what they find.

Taz D
Aug 11 2013, 07:52 PM
I have not been able to work any of my neighbors posts today. I haven't had problems like this til today. Any idea what caused it? Thanks
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link below in my signature, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if you have it open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

Qivis
Aug 11 2013, 08:22 PM
Well in a way. Raul stated "Known Issues:

- Still some of the improvements to the Neighbours page are currently not working, or only works on some browsers
Last edited by Raul; Yesterday at 02:42 AM.

It does not say they are working on it and states to report the browser and OS. But there has been no update. Maybe it's just the way I think and in my job communication is key. Giving updates on a daily bases and such.

Just would be nice to know. No worries. :)

The developers and forum moderators are 2 distinct groups of people. The moderators work on weekends. The developers do not!;)

tiggeragin
Aug 11 2013, 08:58 PM
Global ingredients - blank screen, window freezes have to reload to unfreeze. Windows 7 and Chrome.

cocosfarm
Aug 11 2013, 09:01 PM
won't show amt when press store all button or cash out all button. very slow and funky

WyoSugar
Aug 11 2013, 09:06 PM
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link below in my signature, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if you have it open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

Thanks, but it fixed itself and I'm now able to work posts :D

Jean's Farm
Aug 11 2013, 09:12 PM
Great new release, Raul!!! Thank you!!! :D :D :D

I do have one slight problem......I can't get my messages to load in the game. It opens but just sits there saying loading.......

Taz D
Aug 11 2013, 10:04 PM
won't show amt when press store all button or cash out all button. very slow and funky
Do you have fuel? For those to work requires fuel.

Taz D
Aug 11 2013, 10:09 PM

I do have one slight problem......I can't get my messages to load in the game. It opens but just sits there saying loading.......
There is a thread in Help and Support about this. Please post in that with your server information. They are trying to gether information on this. This usually only happens when the pictures from Facebook don't load for your neighbors. Here is a link to the thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552462

Sooner Sue
Aug 11 2013, 10:22 PM
You made my heart go pitter patter when I say Donny's face on your post...I have loved him for so long....lol

RFMad
Aug 11 2013, 10:41 PM

I don't know if this has been asked and answered but will the ability to use facebook gift cards exist? If there are any facebook credits still in our account with facebook, will we lose those?
Thanks & I appreciate the updates :)

Taz D
Aug 11 2013, 11:13 PM

I don't know if this has been asked and answered but will the ability to use facebook gift cards exist? If there are any facebook credits still in our account with facebook, will we lose those?
Thanks & I appreciate the updates :)
Just have to wait and see. Facebook is the one forcing the change. All of the games are having to do this.

marobu52
Aug 11 2013, 11:52 PM
Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.

The ones on individual facilities still work, btw.

I am using Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m and Windows 7.

Tonight I tried IE 10 and Firefox 23. Got blank pages too. My husband uses XP and Firefox and he can see the info. :)

Farmdreamer
Aug 12 2013, 03:06 AM
I have no complaints In fact a big vote of thanks to the developers for giving us hobbits and wizards. If only Lavender could be here to see the day! Also love the warrior and the lord and lady A thousand thank you's (oh maybe elves someday please)

earlgray
Aug 12 2013, 07:03 AM
The new fence and wall factory requires 60 concrete blocks per day (for the concrete wall) to be filled to full capacity, but the construction materials facility only makes 36 per day. It really shouldn't require two feeder facilities to make a full run of a single product. Either the construction materials facility should make more concrete blocks per day, or the fence and wall factory should require fewer.

bancaudi@yahoo.com
Aug 12 2013, 08:39 AM
Hi All, my planner does not work, I have windows 7 and ie 10, thanks

bjyhey3
Aug 12 2013, 09:33 AM
I love this game! I am 71 yrs old and have been playing since June 2009 and won't quit ever. I own 16 farms and every facility, which I keep full. The Devs and the Mods don't get enough credit for all they do for us. Not only is the game kept interesting, fun and exciting but what most people don't realize is what it takes to keep up with everything you create. My memory has improved greatly since playing...it had to! Just to remember where every facility is and when every crop is due to harvest is a big deal. I love waking up every morning with my coffee and FarmTown. I know there are other Seniors out there who feel the same way. Please keep up the good work and don't ever think you aren't appreciated...you definitely are!

1fritz
Aug 12 2013, 10:32 AM
I love this game! I am 71 yrs old and have been playing since June 2009 and won't quit ever. I own 16 farms and every facility, which I keep full. The Devs and the Mods don't get enough credit for all they do for us. Not only is the game kept interesting, fun and exciting but what most people don't realize is what it takes to keep up with everything you create. My memory has improved greatly since playing...it had to! Just to remember where every facility is and when every crop is due to harvest is a big deal. I love waking up every morning with my coffee and FarmTown. I know there are other Seniors out there who feel the same way. Please keep up the good work and don't ever think you aren't appreciated...you definitely are!

Well said.

emw65
Aug 12 2013, 10:53 AM
I have many problems on my farms....Manuer spreader doe not work,Waer sprinkler doesnt work, my harvests dont go to storage and hasnt for about as month or so. Over night my products all disappear. I have gone here and to suppor and no one will help. What am I supposed to do???I cant keep playing as it costs money and time. I am so disappointed. Thanks for nothing that is what always happens. EMW

ImTheRealElly
Aug 12 2013, 10:53 AM
thanks for the turbo tools.., that's what i've been waiting for. the only other thing i really need is some way to get more leather. the truck doesn't produce any where near enough, even though it produces more of all the other things than i could ever use. i can't find any other way to get leather. as far as i can tell none of train cars get leather so i'm not tempted to buy them. am i missing something?

dave1949
Aug 12 2013, 12:47 PM
There are so many issues with the game at the moment, I will not try to list them, some1 pls read post from users of the game. 6 months plus issue with flowers still continue, so does any1 read or listen to us. Finally, I,m fed up with a certain person telling us to clear cache etc, we are not idiots.

Don't feed the beggers
Aug 12 2013, 12:58 PM
so are all the turbo tools out now for facilities and services??

WyoSugar
Aug 12 2013, 01:43 PM
I just purchased the turbo manual lift...added it to storage....but it doesn't work. When I hit the start all button, it is not there. I've tried going to my farms that have service facilities and it still doesn't work. Also, when I cashed out my service facilities a little while ago, I didn't received any coins. Thanks for your help.

KnightRider
Aug 12 2013, 01:47 PM

There are still 2 for the factories that has not been released, the workbenches and mobile utility carts. Both of the service tools have been released.

1fritz
Aug 12 2013, 03:20 PM
Loving the new bridges, all of them are great. Guess I'm lucky no problems at all with this update.

Thanks again
Fritz

Qivis
Aug 12 2013, 03:20 PM

Knight Rider missed at least 1 that I can think of in his reply to your question. There is not one for the meat trucks yet either!

KnightRider
Aug 12 2013, 03:31 PM
Knight Rider missed at least 1 that I can think of in his reply to your question. There is not one for the meat trucks yet either!

If you are talking about the semi, the ordering station is used for that.

Taz D
Aug 12 2013, 03:47 PM
I just purchased the turbo manual lift...added it to storage....but it doesn't work. When I hit the start all button, it is not there. I've tried going to my farms that have service facilities and it still doesn't work. Also, when I cashed out my service facilities a little while ago, I didn't received any coins. Thanks for your help.
The Tirbo Manual Lift is for the service facilities. You use the Load All button for that, not the Start All.
If you are not getting coins when you cash out make sure you have fuel. It is required for the Cash Out to work.

Qivis
Aug 12 2013, 03:48 PM

Ya. I just couldn't remember what they call it. But there is no turbo version of that out yet either. I am pretty sure we both missed at least 1 or 2 more that there are no turbo versions for as well. Anyway, the answer to the question is there are at least a couple more upgrades to go until all the turbo tools have been released.:)

WyoSugar
Aug 12 2013, 05:55 PM
The Tirbo Manual Lift is for the service facilities. You use the Load All button for that, not the Start All.
If you are not getting coins when you cash out make sure you have fuel. It is required for the Cash Out to work.

ooops I used the load all and it worked fine. As for the fuel, I have 27,844,675 gallons, so I have plenty.

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Aug 12 2013, 06:19 PM
finally
arranged problem of down menus
I can see the down well
thanks

Aussie Rae
Aug 12 2013, 08:36 PM
yipee, my Ingredient Planner is working!!! tried to find my original post to edit it but was unable to....just had eye surgery for cataract removal and lens implants so the vision is still improving....

StoneFace
Aug 12 2013, 08:43 PM

.... and there may be a lot of us "seasoned" players. At 67, I feel the same about both the morning coffee and the game. However I have 19 farms, (x2), and I think I might be at he point of "cl:confused:udy" memory. I do not mind spending a few bucks to further my habit either.

psycho_mommi
Aug 12 2013, 10:22 PM
this is a fantastic update!! HOWEVER, my ingredient planner, blank white screen. WINDOWS VISTA, CHROME, WF 40 thanks much for the help!!! :D:D:D

Shellgirlmtl
Aug 12 2013, 10:49 PM
Just want to report that my Ingredient Planner is now working... thank you for the quick fix!!!... Much appreciated!!!... As always, the whole FT Team ROCKS (Devs & Mods et al)!!!...

JoDanzer
Aug 12 2013, 11:18 PM
i cannot load my facilty manager at all..it just keeps saying im busy...the only think not loaded is the neighbor bar....
i can't do a quest cuz i cant load

marymarcel
Aug 13 2013, 06:28 AM
i cannot load my facilty manager at all..it just keeps saying im busy...the only think not loaded is the neighbor bar....
i can't do a quest cuz i cant load

Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close browser. Reopen and try again.:)

jm3810@msn.com
Aug 13 2013, 07:40 AM

I have an ordering station. It does not seem to do anything

marymarcel
Aug 13 2013, 07:57 AM

Hi! If you have the ordering station you need to open each semi and click in Order all. Remember that fuel is needed to do this.:)

ggranmum
Aug 13 2013, 08:24 AM
My question is ... The new Fencing factory. I know the brick come from the clay blocks. But from there where do the brick come to stock the fencing factory. Are they made in the fencing factory along with the fence. I ask because I have mega clay block but minimum brick. Cant find where they are made.
Thanks.

marymarcel
Aug 13 2013, 08:48 AM
My question is ... The new Fencing factory. I know the brick come from the clay blocks. But from there where do the brick come to stock the fencing factory. Are they made in the fencing factory along with the fence. I ask because I have mega clay block but minimum brick. Cant find where they are made.
Thanks.

Hi! bricks are produced in the Ceramic Factory.:)

ggranmum
Aug 13 2013, 10:39 AM
Hi! bricks are produced in the Ceramic Factory.:)

Thank you. It was driving me coo coo. LOL. It looks like they need to increase the production of brick now with added factory using them.

maggiel29
Aug 13 2013, 11:03 AM
Thank you. It was driving me coo coo. LOL. It looks like they need to increase the production of brick now with added factory using them.

Yes and the concrete blocks - along with silk textile rolls, leather masks, gate water valves, crude oil ......................................

cheryl.healy
Aug 13 2013, 06:39 PM
Love the updates! Love the turbo tools! Now just need the "Harvest all" that has been saying, "coming soon!" for a while now. That will be awesome. :)

louisjg
Aug 13 2013, 06:54 PM
I still cannot purchase expansions on farm 18 & 19.

KnightRider
Aug 13 2013, 07:00 PM

What happens when you try to purchase the expansions?

Qivis
Aug 13 2013, 07:04 PM

Are you on the farm you want to expand before you click to go to the Real Estate Agent? They added a feature where you have to be on the related farm back when they first introduced 18.

Qivis
Aug 13 2013, 07:06 PM

There is no turbo version of it available yet. That will probably be part of a future upgrade.

KnightRider
Aug 13 2013, 07:20 PM
There is no turbo version of it available yet. That will probably be part of a future upgrade.

I doubt if they would make a turbo for just the semi, since they already make the ordering station which is a start all tool while you are in the facility manager, I would say most people don't have a semi on most farms, maybe 3 or 4. It's possible they could, but in my opinion it definitely not worth it for 3 or 4 semi's.

durwinrt23
Aug 13 2013, 07:48 PM
I can dispatch a train it says I already have one dispatch (standard ON FARM 10) I DO NOT HAVE ONE ON FARM TEN ALSO MY TURO TRAIN will not couple up to the cars please help

Aussie Rae
Aug 13 2013, 07:51 PM
Love the updates! Love the turbo tools! Now just need the "Harvest all" that has been saying, "coming soon!" for a while now. That will be awesome. :)

if you are thinking this is for crops, trees and flowers you may be very disappointed...I am sure it means our animal barns...and its not big deal to do those manually...:)

Taz D
Aug 13 2013, 08:07 PM
I can dispatch a train it says I already have one dispatch (standard ON FARM 10) I DO NOT HAVE ONE ON FARM TEN ALSO MY TURO TRAIN will not couple up to the cars please help
Did you have a standard train on farm 10 recently? If so take the engine back to farm 10, place it down and try unloading it. Then you can put it back where you now have it and dispatch it.
For your Turbo engine, try turning the engne around. You probably have it backwards and it will not show as connected to the cars that way.
If you need further assistence on this we will need a link to your farm to be able to check them. To provide a link go to the Farm Selector Manager in your toolbox and click on the Copy Link button at the bottom. On the next page choose a the farm. Then come back here and paste the link into a post.

louisjg
Aug 13 2013, 08:45 PM
When I try to purchase the expansion for farm 18 & 19 it tells me that I have all of the upgrades available.

Taz D
Aug 13 2013, 08:49 PM
When I try to purchase the expansion for farm 18 & 19 it tells me that I have all of the upgrades available.
Are you on those farms when you try to go to the realtor? Have you rearranged your farms using the Farm Selector Manager?

Taz D
Aug 14 2013, 12:01 AM
Post Release Updates - Aug 13th, 11:50 PM EST

- Blank screen issue in the global ingredient planner should now be fixed
- Sometimes there were some missing ingredients in the planner, this is now fixed
- The User Actions panel at the bottom of the game (friends helping you) sometimes became truncated after you published for work in your facilities, this should be fixed as well.

Thanks Raul. :)

anglnwhite
Aug 14 2013, 12:08 AM
Thank you for the update, devs! The stone paths and bridges are awesome and will bring me hours of designing pleasure. :D
The universal crop planner is working well for me; it's very helpful to be able to see exactly what I need to fill my facilities.
The changes to the neighbors page will also be helpful. Would appreciate the ability to set the sort to the default of my choice rather than having to reset it everytime I visit the page or send a neighbor request. Also, when sending a neighbor REMINDER to a friend, I'm sent to an "empty" facebook message page. There is no preset FarmTown message or link.

Please, please, continue to add new era and culture-specific people to the store! The people you added are great ... for starters. :rolleyes: I'll continue to hope for the harvest all animals in the next release (please, please, please?).

Keep up the very much appreciated work!

sandra.l.huffman
Aug 15 2013, 02:20 AM

i have similar problem the store says i don't have armored car i buy pup on farm hit play them move it to storage hit play but nothing shows in the store i bought 3 and still nothing store doesn't tell any one or thing i have 3 armed cars did all checks...please let me know.... 8*)

sandra.l.huffman
Aug 15 2013, 02:40 AM

the start allis not working for all and i own all new red tools.. thanks for the great up dates...8*)

Taz D
Aug 15 2013, 09:42 AM
the start allis not working for all and i own all new red tools.. thanks for the great up dates...8*)
There are still at least 2 more Turbo (red) tools that have not been released yet, so it will not work for everything yet. Maybe next release. :)

jeannieb
Aug 15 2013, 11:03 AM

My husband has been having this problem for weeks.

AussieGecko
Aug 17 2013, 04:59 AM
Wasn't sure where to post this so thought I would start here. Below is a pic of a gift I find in my gifts box. It appeared once before. I didn't click on it and then refreshed and it was gone again. Do you have any explanations for what this is please?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/23907_10201918595266284_212245859_n.jpg

Tom C
Aug 17 2013, 10:23 AM
Great as always

kittykat1958
Aug 17 2013, 03:43 PM
a few issues since right before the update only got worse after,before the update i was able to work neighbors facilites very quickly no issues,and was able to fill mine up with no issues,was able to plant farms and leave them quickly now it takes minutes to do so when i empty my animals i get saving,saving over n over again.

please put the game back to the way it was before update

kittykat1958
Aug 17 2013, 03:51 PM
oh and if i add somethinrg to the farm like trees flowers or such instead of being able to leave or walk right after,, saving saving

DitzyLuvBug2
Aug 17 2013, 10:55 PM
I sent message to Raul about this. When I click on the Neighbor tab, then click on the sorting feature 'activity' it freezes screen. I also tried just clicking the box to show only active users and it also froze screen where I had to reload screen.

kittykat1958
Aug 19 2013, 08:22 PM
Wanted to update you game is working much better

slimpat
Aug 19 2013, 08:40 PM
what on earth is going on i purchased the turbo engine and sent it out today i unloaded it and now it said could not send this out because i have another one out. NO I DONT it also says that it is aot linked up what on earth is going on ii have tried everything and nothing works Please help

Taz D
Aug 19 2013, 11:52 PM
what on earth is going on i purchased the turbo engine and sent it out today i unloaded it and now it said could not send this out because i have another one out. NO I DONT it also says that it is aot linked up what on earth is going on ii have tried everything and nothing works Please help
Do the cars highlight with the engine? If not turn it around.
Click on the green check for that message and see if the Dispatch will allow you to do so.

slimpat
Aug 20 2013, 02:26 PM
Do the cars highlight with the engine? If not turn it around.
Click on the green check for that message and see if the Dispatch will allow you to do so.
I did turn it around even tho it went out the orginal way i had it with the light in front when i went back to send it out again it did not highlight the entire train so turned it around and now highlights the entire train but tells me cannot send out as I already have a turbo train out what a mess what next

bruhelmboldt
Aug 20 2013, 02:35 PM
When I open the quest box, it won't close. The quest listings clear and I'm left with the empty box - white background. I've tried all the standard methods of clearing caches, etc.

Taz D
Aug 20 2013, 02:48 PM
I did turn it around even tho it went out the orginal way i had it with the light in front when i went back to send it out again it did not highlight the entire train so turned it around and now highlights the entire train but tells me cannot send out as I already have a turbo train out what a mess what next
Because you have moved the engine it will give you the warning message the first time. Click on the green check and see if the Dispatch button will send it out.
From what I see is you have the engine backwards again. If it continues turning around on you move it to the other end of the cars.

KnightRider
Aug 20 2013, 02:52 PM

I just looked at your turbo train on farm 13, but says 15-God's Acre Train and the engine is backwards, try turning the engine around again.

slimpat
Aug 20 2013, 08:22 PM
Because you have moved the engine it will give you the warning message the first time. Click on the green check and see if the Dispatch button will send it out.
From what I see is you have the engine backwards again. If it continues turning around on you move it to the other end of the cars.

moved to the other end and was able to send it out again. thanks will c if it works this way again when it comes back.

Satis
Aug 21 2013, 07:04 AM
When I open the quest box, it won't close. The quest listings clear and I'm left with the empty box - white background. I've tried all the standard methods of clearing caches, etc.

This sometimes happens to me as well. The only way I can get rid of it is by closing down Farm Town and reopening it, which is rather annoying!

Satis
Aug 21 2013, 03:32 PM
My gifts seem to be declining. Had 49, then when I looked again, there were 36, then finally 28. I redeemed them all at that point in case they disappeared completely. Wonder if this is connected?

dave1949
Aug 24 2013, 04:00 AM
Whats wrong with game now?? Nothing showing on farms everything disappeared, when I try and go to another farm freezes on loading user. Im sorry to say FT is getting beyond a joke, please sort it out

JW2009
Aug 24 2013, 06:33 PM
Hi, try to clean out your browsers history and click on this mem cache also Mem Cache Unsettings LINK (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached), then close your browser and re-open it and try Farm Town and see if it helped out. Thank You & Happy Farming™Whats wrong with game now?? Nothing showing on farms everything disappeared, when I try and go to another farm freezes on loading user. Im sorry to say FT is getting beyond a joke, please sort it out

dave1949
Aug 25 2013, 02:34 AM
THX for advice, Ive tried the mem cache link, it gives me a list, what do I do then?

jkmyer
Aug 25 2013, 05:15 AM
Thanks to all who have made farmtown what it is. We have played many many hours.
Thanks again.

FarmerMcLashwood
Aug 25 2013, 06:23 AM
THX for advice, Ive tried the mem cache link, it gives me a list, what do I do then?

You don't need to do anything. just shut the browser down and open FT again....

JW2009
Aug 25 2013, 03:02 PM
Hi, This could be because your friends are not sending them as frequent as they used to. But i have noticed after accepting my gifts, that not all actually show up in my gift box and i just figure it's a glitch and don't worry about them. I hope this helps - Thank You & Happy Farming™My gifts seem to be declining. Had 49, then when I looked again, there were 36, then finally 28. I redeemed them all at that point in case they disappeared completely. Wonder if this is connected?

Texas Belle
Aug 26 2013, 02:45 PM
Isn't it time to close this thread? Thinking, thinking...

Satis
Aug 27 2013, 05:11 PM
Hi, This could be because your friends are not sending them as frequent as they used to. But i have noticed after accepting my gifts, that not all actually show up in my gift box and i just figure it's a glitch and don't worry about them. I hope this helps - Thank You & Happy Farming™

Hi, thank you so much for your response. But the gifts were, there, they were showing up in My Requests, then the numbers started to go down.

It was weird. Seems to have stabilised now, so perhaps it was to do with the upgrade.

bayoubes
Aug 27 2013, 09:49 PM
Satis, it had to do with the upgrade, but not FT's upgrade, it was FB's upgrade. My husband lost every gift he had in his request. Because of FB's upgrade, my husband also couldn't use the link to the ft request page on the gift page, he still can't, mine worked so I sent him the link in a email so he could bookmark it.

anglnwhite
Aug 28 2013, 10:37 PM
Wanted to tell the devs (hopefully before the thread is closed :D ) how VERY much I appreciate the ingredient planner. I only fill my facilities once or perhaps twice a week and the planner has proven to be an excellent tool for determining exactly what I need to do to fill them to (almost) 100%. It's an excellent time saver and helps me decide where I need to make changes to meet demand.

Thank you again for the great job that you do!

Now ... let's close this thread and get ON with it! :)

onamission
Aug 29 2013, 08:40 PM
Enjoying all the great preference settings that you've given us lately, thanks Devs!

Looking forward to that animal shed harvest all tool :D

susiefry
Aug 30 2013, 06:22 AM
always love the updates but can i ask and i have already put in suggestions page like a year ago...lol...but with christmas/winter around the corner how bout those snowy mountain tops? Or any mountains for that matter, the rocky hills do nice but they smaller than most the buildings so they look funny as mountains. Pretty please to mountains?!?!?
Thank you ;)

dnana
Aug 30 2013, 10:44 AM
Wanted to tell the devs (hopefully before the thread is closed :D ) how VERY much I appreciate the ingredient planner. I only fill my facilities once or perhaps twice a week and the planner has proven to be an excellent tool for determining exactly what I need to do to fill them to (almost) 100%. It's an excellent time saver and helps me decide where I need to make changes to meet demand.

Thank you again for the great job that you do!

Now ... let's close this thread and get ON with it! :)

Hear, hear! *clink* love that thing, it has stepped up my game immensely!:D

GarrettHillBabe
Aug 30 2013, 11:23 AM
Oh darn it! Was hoping to see this thread LOCKED! Today is Friday and being Friday I awoke with HIGH HOPES of logging on and discovering WE HAVE THE LAST 2 TURBO TOOLS!

Of course this did not happen today, sigh, AND here we go again at least with me that is, log into FT no pop up telling me a thing and again NO coins today...Now this does seem to happen to me for a couple of days just before NEW RELEASE so you can see why I had those high hopes since been happening for 3 days now. And NOTHING again today!!! :confused:

Oh well guessing I can muddle along until next Friday with the hopes that we do get the tools then but also that the glitches we're all experiencing get fixed. My pet peeve right now is the fact FT can not make up it's mind about the hours between helping with another farmer's facilities lately....have a newbie, well fairly new that is I am trying to help by working her few factories...one day is 8 hours can next time can't even at 12 in between...can this please be decided folks once and for all, please? TYVM!

♥ ♫ HAPPY FARMING! ♫ ♥

theriversong
Aug 31 2013, 04:30 AM
I am trying to figure out how many trees I need...I have come up with a formula however I believe that while the formula is correct I am not using the correct information. I was using 1 day view in the ingredient planner but my question is does one day fill the facilities I have. The amounts are very low like only 18 Maple Sap trees required. However if I use the fill to capacity then the amounts are HUGE. If I use the 15 because the facilities produce 15 days worth, again the amounts are huge. Like almost 4000 Oak Trees. I have a lot of trees and want to cut them down, more importantly my storage amount of tree products are all well over 100,000 stored most closer to the 200,000 or more. Can someone please explain the ingredient planner in terms of which category to fill the facilities and could it really be I need almost 4000 Oak trees to work my facilities?

KnightRider
Aug 31 2013, 09:28 AM
I am trying to figure out how many trees I need...I have come up with a formula however I believe that while the formula is correct I am not using the correct information. I was using 1 day view in the ingredient planner but my question is does one day fill the facilities I have. The amounts are very low like only 18 Maple Sap trees required. However if I use the fill to capacity then the amounts are HUGE. If I use the 15 because the facilities produce 15 days worth, again the amounts are huge. Like almost 4000 Oak Trees. I have a lot of trees and want to cut them down, more importantly my storage amount of tree products are all well over 100,000 stored most closer to the 200,000 or more. Can someone please explain the ingredient planner in terms of which category to fill the facilities and could it really be I need almost 4000 Oak trees to work my facilities?

Is it Oak log piles or Oak Lumber pile that it says you need 4000 to fill? The Oak log pile is the cut trees and the Oak log pile is used in less facilities than the Oak Lumber pile. I bet it is the Oak Lumber pile, my Oak Lumber pile shows that I need over 4000 for the 15 days, so if it is the Lumber pile, yes it is possible.

The ingredient planner shows you how many items it takes to fill the facilities that you have according to the filters that you have set, which means say if you are on farm 2 and the filter is set for current farm, then the planner would only show what is needed to fill the facilities on that farm only, if it is set to all farms then the planner will tell you how many ingredients it takes to fill all of your facilities for however many days you have it set for, 1 day up to 1 year and the one that says to remaining capacity is 15 days. I hope this helps.

washalien
Aug 31 2013, 01:09 PM
You should combine the "large" and the normal counts when sorting for "stored amount". It's very nearly useless when they are separated.

Thank you.

Texas Belle
Aug 31 2013, 05:52 PM
You should combine the "large" and the normal counts when sorting for "stored amount". It's very nearly useless when they are separated.

Thank you.

And how do you combine the the two of them on the storage? I would like to know since I have both of those always in my storage and don't know which is used first before going to the normal... Thank you..

KnightRider
Aug 31 2013, 06:37 PM
And how do you combine the the two of them on the storage? I would like to know since I have both of those always in my storage and don't know which is used first before going to the normal... Thank you..

You can't combine them together, all of the filters except for stored amount, it shows both the regular and large beside each other so it is easier to see both of them, the stored amount filter might show one of them at the top like if they have 1 in storage and the other farther down if they have more like 1000 in storage. I don't know which it uses first, the large or the regular. It would be harder to combine them in the storage, since it shows how many coins you would get by going to the market and since you get more coins for the large it is kept separately.

Mette¹
Sep 01 2013, 08:30 AM
I have the garden center, and it's not!!! working....help

marymarcel
Sep 01 2013, 08:35 AM
I have the garden center, and it's not!!! working....help

Hi! The garden center is a service facility and it is stocked with the products made in the Plant Nursery.:)

cbeckner80
Sep 01 2013, 01:55 PM
You can't combine them together, all of the filters except for stored amount, it shows both the regular and large beside each other so it is easier to see both of them, the stored amount filter might show one of them at the top like if they have 1 in storage and the other farther down if they have more like 1000 in storage. I don't know which it uses first, the large or the regular. It would be harder to combine them in the storage, since it shows how many coins you would get by going to the market and since you get more coins for the large it is kept separately.

I have a work sheet that I keep track of my crops in daily, and from what I can tell it always uses the regular crops before using the large size. Probably because the large is more valuable coins wise???? in case you want to sell them I guess. In the work sheet, I have a column for each size that adds them together into another column for the total amount. This worksheet is alphabetical, coinciding with the crop storage. I then have this total carried over to another worksheet that I use to determine which crop I want to plant by always sorting this work sheet by the amount column, showing the crop with the smallest amount first. That way I know what I want to plant each day and what is needed.

Texas Belle
Sep 01 2013, 04:09 PM

Thanks for the answer, don't think I will be selling anything, got plenty of coins and then something will come up and then i'm short of that which I sold... lol

Texas Belle
Sep 01 2013, 04:12 PM
I have a work sheet that I keep track of my crops in daily, and from what I can tell it always uses the regular crops before using the large size. Probably because the large is more valuable coins wise???? in case you want to sell them I guess. In the work sheet, I have a column for each size that adds them together into another column for the total amount. This worksheet is alphabetical, coinciding with the crop storage. I then have this total carried over to another worksheet that I use to determine which crop I want to plant by always sorting this work sheet by the amount column, showing the crop with the smallest amount first. That way I know what I want to plant each day and what is needed.

Oh for that I go to the Stored amount on the seeds that I have to plant and it tells me immediately what I need to plant and I decided by days which ones I want to do first, like to plant seeds that are ready to harvest at the same time on all the farms, if not I am sure to forget one or two with different time frame... just senior moments.. lol

Texas Belle
Sep 01 2013, 04:13 PM
Isn't it time to close this thread?

KnightRider
Sep 01 2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the answer, don't think I will be selling anything, got plenty of coins and then something will come up and then i'm short of that which I sold... lol

There is some that still just harvest and sell their crops, but mostly the large boxes was for when the game started and all you could do is harvest, then go and sell your crops, but then the factories came out the large boxes lost most of their value, which I mean by that is, that when used in factories the large boxes and regular boxes are the same value, they only have higher value when sold at the market. I don't sell very often, but when I do, I sell only non-ingredient and then leave at least 1 or 2 thousand in storage just incase they bring out a facility for that product.

Texas Belle
Sep 02 2013, 12:15 AM
So you go one by one to the market? I usually just hit the sell all, but I see your logic, maybe I have to be more careful of what I sell and what I should keep some just in case, lol
Thanks for the info will keep it in mind...

Tony D
Sep 02 2013, 06:09 PM
Hi all , thanks for the feedback on the New Release. This thread is now closed.