PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- September 9th, 2013

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Sep 09 2013, 11:38 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last info posted at Oct 1st, 1:45 PM EST.

See more info about Facebook Gift Cards at the end of this post.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 25 New Levels: About 60 items, all in coins, max level is now 475. There is also a new Cat House for storing your Cats released in the previous release that was not mentioned in the announcement.

All new items are in the Buildings, Motion, Farm Decor and Other categories.

2. Farm 20: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 19: 20000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 17000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 18000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 19000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 2400000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 2500000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 2600000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 8000000000
30 x 30 Upgrade: 9000000000
32 x 32 Upgrade: 10000000000
34 x 34 Upgrade: 11000000000

3. Ingredient Planner Improvement: You can now sort by Qty Missing (red number), Qty Required (brown number), the Category of the ingredient (crops, from trees, animals, from facilities, etc) or Name.

4. Store Facility Filter: There is a filter icon now only for the 'Facilities' category in the Store that will allow you to select Owned, Non-Owned or All Facilities.

5. Animal Tools: There are 3 new Animal Tools that will harvest multiple regular and super animal buildings in all your farms (and also all the animals outside their buildings on the farms where those animal buildings are located):

- Milking Station: Enable to harvest All Dairy Sheds in All Farms
- Shearing and Cutting Set: Enable to harvest All Wool Sheds, Rabbit Hutches and Stables in All Farms
- Egg Collector: Enable to harvest All Chicken Coops in All Farms

To use these tools click the 'Harvest All' button in the Facility Manager.

6. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing: The first part of this migration was completed a few days ago and today we are releasing the second part which is the migration of the TrialPay offers platform, you can now see clearly how many FarmCash you will receive for completing each offer.

From now on all payments for FarmCash, either directly using credit cards, paypal, etc or by completing offers like surveys or installing new apps, the old facebook credits currency will not be used anymore.

7. Farm Stats: This is a new tool in the Extended Tool Box (over the Time Manager icon) that will provide different stats about the harvest-able things you have in your current farm, like how many products will be ready to harvest or gone to waste in different time periods. It's possible that additional time periods will be added in the future based on user feedback.

Also, if technically possible we might offer in the future premium farm cash tools to extend this statistic retrieval capability to all your farms at once.

8. Other Improvements and Bug Fixes:

- The Dropdown sorter and Checkbox Activity filter selections in the neighbours page are remembered from session to session
- After changing farms in full screen mode sometimes the farm names were hidden in the farm selector, this is now fixed
- Fixed some bugs related to the visualization of the Oil Factory, Marigold, Pine Tree and Pine Log Pile in the Help System

9. Rural Craft Studio (FC): Produces Rural Craftings.

Zori Sandals
Straw Bag
Rigid Hand Fan
Folding Hand Fan
Straw Horse
Man Straw Hat
Woman Straw Hat
Oil Paper Umbrella

10. Crafting Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Crafting and Hobby Supplies.

Crafting Tape
Embellishment Ribbons
Jewelry Accessory Pack
Scrapbook
Yarn Pompoms
Button Set
Cupcake Combo
Scent Blocks

New Products in other facilities: Nylon Roll in the Petrochemical Plant.

11. Straw Market (FC): Provides Rural Crafting Retail Services and can be stocked with all products from the Rural Craft Studio.

12. Crafting Store (Coins): Provides General Crafting Retail Services and can be stocked with all products from the Crafting Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Sep 10th, 5:40 PM EST

- Sorting and Filtering on the Store should be working now.

Post Release Updates - Sep 13th, 12:30 PM EST

- The Farm Stats tool is now live

Post Release Updates - Oct 1st, 1:45 PM EST

- New Levels released, max is now 475.

Known Issues:

- Trees that don't produce anything are showing in the farm stats
- Inaccurate numbers in farm stats, most likely due to hidden items due to bugs or layering. We are planning to tweak the farm stats so it only includes whatever is visible so it matches the results of the search tool.

Facebook Gift Cards Info:

If you already bought or a friend sent you a Facebook Gift Card you can redeem it by following these steps:

1. Visit https://www.facebook.com/giftcards/redeem
2. Enter the PIN number located in your Gift Card
3. At this point you already have the cash equivalent of your Facebook Gift Card saved in your Facebook
Account
4. To buy FarmCash in FarmTown just proceed as usual and Facebook will automatically use your cash balance to pay for the farm cash.

rebecca slaughter
Sep 09 2013, 11:38 PM
thanks raul

Momma Woods
Sep 09 2013, 11:41 PM
Thanks Raul for a great update you are wonderful

Tom C
Sep 09 2013, 11:41 PM
Thanks raul

ceciliawells33
Sep 09 2013, 11:42 PM
thank you :D

TerriFlynn
Sep 09 2013, 11:42 PM
Thanks Raul :)

TexasQuilter
Sep 09 2013, 11:43 PM
Thanks so much for the new release, Raul.

Texas Belle
Sep 09 2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks Raul and Co. you guys rock, great release...

chrisluvsanimals
Sep 09 2013, 11:47 PM
Got a glitch already....the sort feature in the store for seeds isn't working. Only sorts them by level required...no other way

Taz D
Sep 09 2013, 11:49 PM
Thanks Raul!!

Padme
Sep 09 2013, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the update. Hay can we get Halloween decorations at least last years put in the store so we can start decorating for Halloween. :D

beverduster
thanks, if it gets posted

psycho_mommi
thanks dev team!!! woot woot!! need the rest of those turbo loaders for the facs tho...jus' sayin'....

Taz D
Got a glitch already....the sort feature in the store for seeds isn't working. Only sorts them by level required...no other way
Try clearing the caches and restarting the farm to see if it clears up. It is working fine for me.

Added: It was working for me and now isn't.

chrisluvsanimals
Sep 09 2013, 11:55 PM
Ran the Memcache...."fixed" it so the sorter works now

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

kataltay
Sep 09 2013, 11:55 PM
SO, do the 60 new items come in 2 or 3 weeks, with the new levels, or ......the "25 new levels coming in the next 2-3 weeks" is in bold type, but the part about the 60 items is not. However, I don't see any new items.

Also, how do we "store" cats?

kittykat1958
Sep 10 2013, 12:02 AM
in the cat house kataltay use search box at store and type in cat thats where i found it

kataltay
Sep 10 2013, 12:03 AM
yes...but we don't actually store cats in it, do we???:eek:

lynwoo60
Sep 10 2013, 12:03 AM
Thankyou so much Raul. Your an absolute gem. I have the 3 new tools so I can harvest all my animals at once. this makes the game so much easier for me to play now due to me having carpel tunnel and also a very bad shoulder. Love the game and keep up the great work. Now back to my farm to get back into farming :)

purrrrcat
Sep 10 2013, 12:09 AM

I saw that too. I use that sort a lot, especially to show Stored Amount.

No new levels?

kittykat1958
Sep 10 2013, 12:09 AM
yes...but we don't actually store cats in it, do we???:eek:

i guess we can if we want to :eek:

kittykat1958
Sep 10 2013, 12:10 AM
yup it says store animals inside

kataltay
Sep 10 2013, 12:16 AM
hahahahaha....then I have to try this....let's just hope we never have to "harvest" them! :confused: LOL

bluehair
Sep 10 2013, 12:20 AM
cant wait till the farm stats icon is up and running will come in handy now with 20 farms

earlgray
Sep 10 2013, 12:21 AM
Regarding the "Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing": I'm very unhappy about having to use a credit card or PayPal account online to buy Farm Cash. I used to purchase the Facebook gift cards at Target, and before that there was another sort of gift card (Zeevex, I think) that I could purchase in the store and redeem for Farm Cash. I hope in the future there will be a similar way to purchase a card in a (brick and mortar) store that can be redeemed for Farm Cash (a Farm Town gift card would be awesome). Otherwise I may stop purchasing it altogether.

bjbutterfli
Sep 10 2013, 12:26 AM
As always great new release. love my farms

kittykat1958
Sep 10 2013, 12:38 AM
:eek:hahahahaha....then I have to try this....let's just hope we never have to "harvest" them! :confused: LOL

:eek::eek::eek::(

jmathew
Sep 10 2013, 12:43 AM
Thanks Raul & all the mods & developers for this great release, the harvest all will be very helpful. Just one issue, all the facilities introduced in the last couple of releases need lots of Silk Rolls, I was hoping that Silk rolls would be added to the train along with Cotton, sheep wool, Illama wool and canvas. or Silk Roll output from Textile Mills would be increased.:( No luck this time. :)

al_bundy
Sep 10 2013, 12:46 AM

HelenJS22
Sep 10 2013, 01:17 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDVnuBTs_udJYIAtqB_pu6fpbnQhkXz 5g-ZzKiWOOnfTwwiiDp

thunders storm
Sep 10 2013, 01:18 AM
ohh lalala thanks for the new stuffs and all..
but as i read there is another new item (Nylon Roll) in petrochem... whoahh the production of green barrel in 1 oil refinery is not enough for 1 petrochemical plant to produce in full capacity.. :(

Electrox
Sep 10 2013, 01:44 AM
ohh lalala thanks for the new stuffs and all..
but as i read there is another new item (Nylon Roll) in petrochem... whoahh the production of green barrel in 1 oil refinery is not enough for 1 petrochemical plant to produce in full capacity.. :(

Yes, so True. It is time for SK to add at least two new oil pumps. one with a derrick to give you 112 crude oil every 7 days (spindle top version in wood) , and a more modern platform, to bring in 224 crude oil in 7 days. we then can add these to each farm. then each farm can produce not just the new amount, but the sum of one of each.... 56+112+224. we then will solve the fossil fuel problem. Each of these new objects would be NON WORKING 7 day objects.

Electrox
Sep 10 2013, 01:50 AM
So disappointed that you once again put off the Turbo Tools, Turbo Workbenches, and Turbo mobile utility carts was needed to FINISH THE FACILITIES . Then you had the Harvest all. YOU ALSO HAVE TO ADD THE SEMI TO THE ALL BUTTON. Since the ordering trailer was an object for the normal all button. not sure how you are going to apply it to the Turbo All Button. another month of the normal all buttons for 32 facilities..... and watching flash crash and lag behind all the clicks. Turbo are now required to load without a crash.

Farmgirl_Su
Sep 10 2013, 02:00 AM
I am struggling with the SORT button.I have cleared all cache and run memcache cleaner abut sadly it hasnt fixed. this means I cannot see what amounts are needed.

Just letting you know..t

KnightRider
Sep 10 2013, 02:13 AM
There is a problem with the filter in the store for the facilities, once you use the filter like for not owned it works the first time, then if you leave the store and go back in the filter will not work anymore. I have found that if you reload that farm it will work again until you leave the store, so each time you want to go back in you will have to reload that farm. Clearing everything, including the memcache doesn't work already did that before posting. I do like the filter and the filter on the ingredient planner, those are great additions.

Electrox
Sep 10 2013, 02:13 AM
On the Turbo Harvest All Tools : was the pigsty left out for a reason.... will it be another turbo tool @45 FC ? Incomplete add and would of made more sense to done workbenches and then split the harvest all to two tools per month. Pigsty just don't fit in with the other tools and adding them to the wool tool ... not sure i want to suggest that.

Henry Tanner
Sep 10 2013, 02:28 AM
Hi have a problem already bought the 2 new coin factories and clients also the farm 20 and upgraded till it was 18x18 it didnt look like experience points counted, but when i added a few plots that worked and added to my experience could someone please check to see it the experience points did count or not when buying the farm 20 and the new facility and client, I wouldnt have noticed untill the 18x18 upgrade i noticed the last 4 numbers of my experience points was the same as it was before i purchased the last upgrade. Thank you besides that problem great new release

Henry Tanner
Sep 10 2013, 02:41 AM
This is another thing I noticed with this last update, there is nothing new only the facility and client and the farm 20, no new items show in my store went through every category nothing showing, I did the mem chache cleared cookies and nothing its still the same. wonder should I wake my wife at 4 am and ask her to check her farmtown to see if her game is ok I think i need some help thanks

lovetoocraft
Sep 10 2013, 02:51 AM
Will we still earn FT$ as we advance through the ranks like we currently do?

KnightRider
Sep 10 2013, 02:52 AM
This is another thing I noticed with this last update, there is nothing new only the facility and client and the farm 20, no new items show in my store went through every category nothing showing, I did the mem chache cleared cookies and nothing its still the same. wonder should I wake my wife at 4 am and ask her to check her farmtown to see if her game is ok I think i need some help thanks

There is about 60 new items, but they are probably coming with the new levels in 2 to 3 weeks.

Henry Tanner
Sep 10 2013, 03:03 AM
There is about 60 new items, but they are probably coming with the new levels in 2 to 3 weeks.
Thanks KnightRider I went back and reread the new release and the levels and items that cleared that up, but still not sure why after I purchased the farm 20, and upgraded to 18x18 and bought the 2 coin facility and client, my experience points still read 18721701, it only mover to 18721713 after i placed a few plots on that farm

KnightRider
Sep 10 2013, 03:37 AM
Thanks KnightRider I went back and reread the new release and the levels and items that cleared that up, but still not sure why after I purchased the farm 20, and upgraded to 18x18 and bought the 2 coin facility and client, my experience points still read 18721701, it only mover to 18721713 after i placed a few plots on that farm

Your welcome, I don't know about the xp, I can't tell you about that, I don't look at my xp when I play, I am mostly decorating my farms to connect into a little town, I only know when I go up to a new level when I see the message on the screen.

Henry Tanner
Sep 10 2013, 03:42 AM
Thanks for your help KnightRider, plowing and planting seems to work so maybe it was a little glitch, but things seem to be working now. Farmtown is still by far the best game anywhere on facebook.

maggiel29
Sep 10 2013, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE=jmathew;5660122]Thanks Raul & all the mods & developers for this great release, the harvest all will be very helpful. Just one issue, all the facilities introduced in the last couple of releases need lots of Silk Rolls, I was hoping that Silk rolls would be added to the train along with Cotton, sheep wool, Illama wool and canvas. or Silk Roll output from Textile Mills would be increased.:( No luck this time. :)[/QUOTE

I was hoping for that too :(

JacqV
Sep 10 2013, 04:14 AM
Thanks!!!! super update :)

brenda steele
Sep 10 2013, 04:46 AM
I was hoping we would get the last two Turbo tools for the facilities, and an increase in the oil barrels and green barrels and webbing fiber, they keep adding new items but dont increase the production of them to cope with it :(

mac16129
Sep 10 2013, 05:00 AM
Thanks to Raul and the develpers...another great update....

susiefry
Sep 10 2013, 05:21 AM
Yeah!! Farm 20!! Cant wait for the new levels and items. I did have a quick suggestion thou: People re-decorate farms all the time and need holiday items like for example i now need the bride and groom people but its a holiday item so cant buy no more. Can you maybe make a tab called "holiday" and just keep ALL holiday stuff out all year round and can just update it with new items when the holiday comes around? and still patiently or trying anyway...lol..for my snowy mountain tops ;)
Also I totally agree on the silk rolls, we really need ways to increase that by adding to the train with cotton or just increase what we can make or something.

rjohn726
Sep 10 2013, 05:33 AM
Moving on, thanks for the farm 20 as well as the new tools for the animals

JuneRedding
Sep 10 2013, 05:40 AM
thank you guys for a super update :) you have made a start on the animal harvesting which is great, so next on the wish list is an easier way to move animals from trains and store into their respective sheds like we can move from gifts straight to sheds ;) cheers in advance x

ginnylee_26
Sep 10 2013, 05:56 AM
I haven't really made too many comments at all in the forums but I felt I needed to come in after seeing the last updates. You devs are the best around and you keep me in Farmtown working (sometimes admit I take a month or so off here and there but catch up without probs when I return). I have been with FT from close to the start of it and I am still with it and plan to remain here for a very long time. Your new ideas are always the best and make things so much easier and more interesting than I could have ever imagined it would be. I give a big "YEAH" to FT & it's devs ! What would I do w/o you??

ginnylee_26
Sep 10 2013, 05:58 AM
I haven't really made too many comments at all in the forums but I felt I needed to come in after seeing the last updates. You devs are the best around and you keep me in Farmtown working (sometimes admit I take a month or so off here and there but catch up without probs when I return). I have been with FT from close to the start of it and I am still with it and plan to remain here for a very long time. Your new ideas are always the best and make things so much easier and more interesting than I could have ever imagined it would be. I give a big "YEAH" to FT & it's devs ! What would I do w/o you?? Please don't ever go away.

servocrow
Sep 10 2013, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the update. Always good to wake up and see a new FT update! :)

Farmer-JP
Sep 10 2013, 06:01 AM
I agree. With a birthday coming up I have receive several paypal gift cards that were purchased for farmtown, that are now useless to me. No warning of this at all from slashkey. Very upset by this

Tony D
Sep 10 2013, 06:20 AM
I agree. With a birthday coming up I have receive several paypal gift cards that were purchased for farmtown, that are now useless to me. No warning of this at all from slashkey. Very upset by thisHi , this was Facebooks doing , they have basically stopped using the Facebook Credits system that they originally insisted all Games must use. The Developers did mention in in the August 9th New release .. this is copied from that release ..

10. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing (coming in 1 - 2 weeks): Currently when you buy FarmCash you may never see the term 'Facebook Credit' anywhere in the flow but the purchase transaction is still using Facebook Credit under the hood. Facebook is deprecating it's 'Facebook Credits' currency in a few weeks so it's mandatory for us to spend time on this currency migration.

The visible changes for the user will be that the FarmCash purchasing experience should improve, will be a bit faster, and also the fact that in the Trial Pay Offers page the rewards will be shown using USD or Local Currency pricing, not Facebook Credits.

dianedrayson
Sep 10 2013, 06:23 AM
I'm disappointed that the new animal tools don't harvest the pigs too. Seeing I still have to go into that screen manually to do the pigs, I may as well save my farm cash and do the rest of the sheds manually while I'm there.

I would have considered it if it it had done them all.

Pawkie
Sep 10 2013, 06:30 AM
I know there's no pleasing everyone, I would have preferred rest of the turbos than animal harvester tools, great update anyways, thanks guys n gals :-)

rjohn726
Sep 10 2013, 06:40 AM
The sort for seeds doesn't work at all now, I guess you also know that.

jim v
Sep 10 2013, 06:44 AM
I'm also having trouble with the sort in the store when trying to plant. It seems to work in the store but not when you are using tools. As always with an update, things that work get screwed up and things that people have suggested to make things work better do not get done.

Farmer-JP
Sep 10 2013, 06:44 AM
Thanks Tony D. I stand corrected.

I'm trying to work through the two. I just added 500 credits (gift cards) and then purchased 250 FT cash. I still have the 500 credits, AND a dollar amount in my account. I suppose/sure it will work out somehow. Off to my real-life job now though so will poke in to it more tonight.

Apologies for posting too quickly and thanks for keeping my on the straight/narrow! :)

Rob T
Sep 10 2013, 06:48 AM

Dutch85
Sep 10 2013, 07:03 AM
Thank you so much Raul! Love it as usual! :)

artisanrox
Sep 10 2013, 07:04 AM
yaaaaaaay!

marymarcel
Sep 10 2013, 07:04 AM
Thanks a lot Raul!!:)

1fritz
Sep 10 2013, 07:22 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs for the update. Really didn't expect this till Friday night. Off to see all the new stuff. Thanks again

Fritz

abarrow
Sep 10 2013, 07:34 AM
im on wf3 today i went to plant crops and the sort feature for crops in storage isnt working, I used to be able to sort by the amount in storage so I knew which crops I need to plant it no longer sorts for me , also I was hired in the market to do trees and flowers, i have the chainsaw and the flower harvestor, when i got to the farm there were some flowers and trees that would not be grabbed with the tools so I went to my extended tool box to get the single harvester and it is not higlighted and would not let me click on it, so we are not able to harvest single if we have the larger tools. using google chrome have cleared my cache and did the farmtown memcache cleaner as well and tried again sill not working i am currently on wf3 and for some reason i was moved from wf38 not sure when that happened. please let me know what i need to do to be able to sort and harvest single again

Pustekuchen
Sep 10 2013, 07:56 AM
Wow - how much longer does slashkey drag out the the release of the last turbo tools?
Boring up - date
No wonder ALL of my friends, who used to play the game from the beginning, have left :mad:

marymarcel
Sep 10 2013, 07:58 AM
im on wf3 today i went to plant crops and the sort feature for crops in storage isnt working, I used to be able to sort by the amount in storage so I knew which crops I need to plant it no longer sorts for me , also I was hired in the market to do trees and flowers, i have the chainsaw and the flower harvestor, when i got to the farm there were some flowers and trees that would not be grabbed with the tools so I went to my extended tool box to get the single harvester and it is not higlighted and would not let me click on it, so we are not able to harvest single if we have the larger tools. using google chrome have cleared my cache and did the farmtown memcache cleaner as well and tried again sill not working i am currently on wf3 and for some reason i was moved from wf38 not sure when that happened. please let me know what i need to do to be able to sort and harvest single again

Hi! for the glitch with the sort feature for crops in storage, the developers are aware of it and working to fix it.

For your other problem, have you tried to refresh the farm you were working on and check if the single tools were showed up in the extended tool box?:)

Soozy
Sep 10 2013, 08:03 AM
Same here. Very difficult not being able to sort!!!!Got a glitch already....the sort feature in the store for seeds isn't working. Only sorts them by level required...no other way

marymarcel
Sep 10 2013, 08:05 AM
Same here. Very difficult not being able to sort!!!!

Hi! the developers are aware of this glitch and working to fix it.:)

brenda steele
Sep 10 2013, 08:17 AM
I have the same problem, I sort by harvest time most of the things I plant, but can't do anything non of the things in the drop down box works :(

HelenL
Sep 10 2013, 08:55 AM
Let me see if I understand this correctly. If I was to go right now and buy a Facebook Credits card, I would not be able to use the credits to buy Farm Cash? If this is the case how are we supposed to get Farm Cash to buy the new release things. Once again Facebook screws things up for us. Not too happy at the moment if this is the case.

FarmerWitch
Sep 10 2013, 09:05 AM
:):):):)
Thank you for the new stuff
:):):):)

knolan
Sep 10 2013, 09:57 AM
** Can't get the products in the 'Stored Amount' to change in order to Sow. :confused:

Taz D
Sep 10 2013, 10:07 AM
For those of you having problems with the sort for planting the developers are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it.
As a work around until they do I have found if I click on the sort order I want, then type a couple letters into the search box, then backspace them out then it will return to the sort order I want.

peekachoo
Sep 10 2013, 11:00 AM
Great release as usual, I thought we might have had the silk roll included on the train too, but hey ho, maybe next time.

But I'm totally confused about the Facebook credits/ Farmtown cash thing, so before I go off to my local Game store to buy a card can some one tell me if I'll be able to use it, or will I now have to pay directly online via Paypal for my Farmtown credits ( which I don't really like doing, hence the usage of a card).

KnightRider
Sep 10 2013, 11:12 AM
Great release as usual, I thought we might have had the silk roll included on the train too, but hey ho, maybe next time.

But I'm totally confused about the Facebook credits/ Farmtown cash thing, so before I go off to my local Game store to buy a card can some one tell me if I'll be able to use it, or will I now have to pay directly online via Paypal for my Farmtown credits ( which I don't really like doing, hence the usage of a card).

Can't say exactly, only Facebook can tell you for sure, but I noticed that they still have it so that they can be redeem now, I just tried going to redeem one and I got to the part where you put in your code (I don't have one so I stopped there), there was no mention of that page of them stopping them, so I would say for now that will be active until they stop selling the cards, if they sell them, they would have to accept them or return them to the store for a refund.

Gypsey1308
Sep 10 2013, 11:14 AM
Ty Raul for the update. My Store/Seeds sorter not working :(

marymarcel
Sep 10 2013, 11:18 AM
Ty Raul for the update. My Store/Seeds sorter not working :(

Hi! devolopers are aware of this glitch and working to fix it. Meanwhile, try what Taz D suggested in the following link:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5660626#post5660626

peekachoo
Sep 10 2013, 11:20 AM
Can't say exactly, only Facebook can tell you for sure, but I noticed that they still have it so that they can be redeem now, I just tried going to redeem one and I got to the part where you put in your code (I don't have one so I stopped there), there was no mention of that page of them stopping them, so I would say for now that will be active until they stop selling the cards, if they sell them, they would have to accept them or return them to the store for a refund.

Ahhh ok KR, I thought a firm decision had been made by FB. I'll see what happens when I go to buy one in a few days time. As you say if FB have stopped them the shop will know, and I'll keep a beady on these boards for any updates . Thanks for your input ;)

barbara nixon
Sep 10 2013, 11:46 AM
thanks for the great update...keep em comin...

KnightRider
Sep 10 2013, 11:55 AM
Ahhh ok KR, I thought a firm decision had been made by FB. I'll see what happens when I go to buy one in a few days time. As you say if FB have stopped them the shop will know, and I'll keep a beady on these boards for any updates . Thanks for your input ;)

Your welcome.

Gypsey1308
Sep 10 2013, 11:56 AM
Hi! devolopers are aware of this glitch and working to fix it. Meanwhile, try what Taz D suggested in the following link:)

Tyvm this seems to help :)

marymarcel
Sep 10 2013, 12:13 PM
Tyvm this seems to help :)

You're welcome!:)

luvscats
Sep 10 2013, 12:22 PM
When will the ALPHA, and all the other sort option in the store be fixed...It is a pain to plant say a farm with all 12 hour stuff. you have to look thru the whole list...

Berle
Sep 10 2013, 12:25 PM
Always good to get new release, thank you devs. However I have attempted to buy farm 20 twice with no success. No money deducted either and no confirmation message given.

Taz D
Sep 10 2013, 12:36 PM
When will the ALPHA, and all the other sort option in the store be fixed...It is a pain to plant say a farm with all 12 hour stuff. you have to look thru the whole list...
Try this work around:

JbarLFarms
Sep 10 2013, 01:32 PM

I agree, I liked being able to buy and use the FB credits to buy FT cash. I won't be using my credit card or paypal for future purchases, so I guess I am SOL. I can't find anything on FB about the change. Go figure.

butterflysbaby
Sep 10 2013, 02:23 PM
I saw that too. I use that sort a lot, especially to show Stored Amount.

No new levels?

It sorts normally when using it in the store .. just doesn't work with the combine.

Soozy
Sep 10 2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks Taz, that works!!For those of you having problems with the sort for planting the developers are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it.
As a work around until they do I have found if I click on the sort order I want, then type a couple letters into the search box, then backspace them out then it will return to the sort order I want.

LoryP
Sep 10 2013, 03:04 PM
Mine isn't working either, which is critical for planting my quest farm (I do it daily). Very unhappy with that glitch. I sure hope it's fixed quickly! :(

Valntyn
Sep 10 2013, 04:05 PM
THis just happened so not sure if it is with others. I was harvest/plow/sowing fine and moved to another farm and when I click on my combine or any working tool nada it is like I didn't even click on it. I tryed them all from 1 on up. Anyone else having this problem?

Russ Grove
Sep 10 2013, 04:06 PM
I can not sow anything. When I click on any of the tools that can sow nothing happens. Please fix soon.

Orx
Sep 10 2013, 04:07 PM
Thanks Raul and Devs for another great update. A great end to a holiday!

MBon
Sep 10 2013, 04:07 PM
I just bought my 20th farm and now I can't get it to upgrade. I go to the realtors office, but no screen will come up

Qivis
Sep 10 2013, 04:09 PM
Another new issue for you now. The sowers have stopped working. The store refuses to open. Although I did manage to plant the new farm 20, I cannot plant the others using the sower.

Rob T
Sep 10 2013, 04:23 PM
The seeding and realtors office seem to be working now, just refresh your farms if you haven't already done so :)

ggranmum
Sep 10 2013, 04:32 PM
Nice new updates and toys.
It would be great if when a new factory is added that takes more of a current product that there would be an equal increase in productivity of said product.

As in. the petrochemical to produce the Nylon Roll. If it took a coin factory to produce the nylon roll it would be a non issue but the petrochemical is produced in a FarmCash factory.

Just my thoughts. Thanks.

geneseib
Sep 10 2013, 04:48 PM
Mine isn't working either, which is critical for planting my quest farm (I do it daily). Very unhappy with that glitch. I sure hope it's fixed quickly! :(

Mine works intermittently.

Taz D
Sep 10 2013, 04:53 PM
Nice new updates and toys.
It would be great if when a new factory is added that takes more of a current product that there would be an equal increase in productivity of said product.

As in. the petrochemical to produce the Nylon Roll. If it took a coin factory to produce the nylon roll it would be a non issue but the petrochemical is produced in a FarmCash factory.

Just my thoughts. Thanks.
Nylon roll is a brand new product and only used in the new facility.

Berle
Sep 10 2013, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=ggranmum;5661102]Nice new updates and toys.

I keep buying petrochemical factories to keep up the supply of only a few items in them and now you have added another item I will need the nylon rolls. Please shorten the time for production on the items in there or increase production.

DitzyLuvBug2
Sep 10 2013, 05:46 PM
The Global Ingredient planner is missing the Indian Restaurant. This is the only one I have found thus far. I checked with a friend who also has it missing from the Global Ingredient planner.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=777364817&farm_ix=0

jeannieb
Sep 10 2013, 05:53 PM
Guess I can assume that some got new levels and farm cash and others did not.

maryloushoe
Sep 10 2013, 05:58 PM
Question about the Cat House?
did I miss something about having a cat house to store your cats?
Thanks!

Taz D
Sep 10 2013, 05:59 PM
Guess I can assume that some got new levels and farm cash and others did not.
No one has gotten new levels or farm cash yet. Those have not been released yet. You will only get added levels and farm cash if you have the experience points to take you up to those.

Taz D
Sep 10 2013, 06:01 PM
Question about the Cat House?
did I miss something about having a cat house to store your cats?
Thanks!
It is in the #1 item in the release.

jeannieb
Sep 10 2013, 06:17 PM
WOW - Thank you so much Raul and your Dev Team, I love this game and New Release is always like christmas to me each month, waiting then it's here WOO HOO and especially thanks for bringing out the harvest all animals tools @ 135fc is more then i expected, but then you guys do such great work in details of the buildings and everything else, making our ideas part of this game is more then i can say - Thank You & Happy Farming™

Taz I misread what this poster posted.

thanks for always being so quick to answer questions

max_river
Sep 10 2013, 06:22 PM
thanks for the up but i wish we got the news levels with this up date

Docperk
Sep 10 2013, 08:49 PM
First off I want to say thanks for the update. I have some mixed feelings as some others have posted about the turbo tools released but I can deal with it.
My main question is about the FC that I would liked cleared up before I buy any. It looks the same so are all the changes under the hood?

Tony D
Sep 10 2013, 08:51 PM
First off I want to say thanks for the update. I have some mixed feelings as some others have posted about the turbo tools released but I can deal with it.
My main question is about the FC that I would liked cleared up before I buy any. It looks the same so are all the changes under the hood?Hi, yes they are if you normally purchase with a credit card.

Aussie Rae
Sep 10 2013, 08:58 PM
any one else experiencing that problem we had a while back with friends and neighbours facilities refusing to open after clicking on their post? I have worked quite a few this morning and all of a sudden cannot...have done the memcache, cleared browser history etc multiple times already...guess its due to the latest update but I hope its fixed soon..lol

got it working!!! checked my plug-ins and found an Adobe Reader for Mozilla Firefox and Netscape enabled..why I don't know as I do not have firefox installed and I did not enable it.... but at least the facilities are now opening, doing the happy dance, rofl

RFMad
Sep 10 2013, 09:09 PM
Hi, yes they are if you normally purchase with a credit card.

Do you know if we can use a facebook gift card?

ggranmum
Sep 10 2013, 09:11 PM
Nylon roll is a brand new product and only used in the new facility.

True. The nylon roll is used only in the new factory BUT it takes petrochemical to produce which is already stretched thin being used to produce other products. It takes FarmCash to buy the oil refinery which produces the petrochemical.

My opinion given was... because it is a FC factory maybe production could be bumped up to produce more petrochemical. If it was a coin factory I would buy another no problem Cant do that with a FC factory all the time.

Thank you.

KnightRider
Sep 10 2013, 09:13 PM
Do you know if we can use a facebook gift card?

Right now you can still purchase and use them, I looked through the help screens earlier on FB and they still show that the cards can still be purchased at all the stores and they can't sell them unless they accept them or at least make it possible to get a refund. You just have to make sure that the right ones are purchased, they need to be Facebook Gift Cards and not like Zynga Gift Cards.

Tony D
Sep 10 2013, 09:17 PM
Do you know if we can use a facebook gift card?Hi, I just got this of the Facebook help page ..

What happens to the balance on my Facebook gift card with the change from Facebook Credits to local currency?
You will still be able to redeem gift cards and store unused balance in your account. This will appear in local currency instead of Facebook Credits after having been automatically converted.

kondor
Sep 11 2013, 12:14 AM
Love the updates! Thanks!

Probably already mentioned, but are plans in the works to include the Pigsty in with the new animal facility tools? Probably the cow/horse one? :)

Spent $40 with no problems, actually, a much better experience.

Thanks again!

RFMad
Sep 11 2013, 01:48 AM
Hi, I just got this of the Facebook help page ..

Thank you!

TribalCat
Sep 11 2013, 02:02 AM
"There is also a new Cat House for storing your Cats released in the previous release that was not mentioned in the announcement."

What cats were released in the last release? I can't find any new cats in the store, nor are they under "gifts". I did finally find the Cat House in the Farm Decor category, but I'm confused as to which cats were released last month. Both the blue and black cats can be put in the Cat House.

peekachoo
Sep 11 2013, 02:20 AM
Hi, I just got this of the Facebook help page ..

Thanks for finding that nugget of information Tony :)

kathyrudd
Sep 11 2013, 03:47 AM
I am delighted we now have farm 20!!! but not so happy with the cost of the new facilities and can only take my farm up to 18 x 18 as to go any further costs a fortune!! I would need to work my farms 24/7 to make enough FC to buy them as it takes so long to go up a level when you get higher up also we have to buy big machines with FC to be able to buy the even bigger machines, so now the smaller machines just sit there doing nothing why can't I gift them or sell them for $ as I bought them with $!!

JbarLFarms
Sep 11 2013, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=Tony D;5661338]Hi, I just got this of the Facebook help page ..[/QUOT

Does this mean we can still use facebook gift cards to purchase FT cash?

marymarcel
Sep 11 2013, 08:49 AM

Hi! the following is the link to the official thread about your problem, there you'll find a link to Facebook helps about Facebook credits. Hope this could help you.:)

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395242

kataltay
Sep 11 2013, 11:25 AM
"There is also a new Cat House for storing your Cats released in the previous release that was not mentioned in the announcement."

What cats were released in the last release? I can't find any new cats in the store, nor are they under "gifts". I did finally find the Cat House in the Farm Decor category, but I'm confused as to which cats were released last month. Both the blue and black cats can be put in the Cat House.

It was the cat house that was released without mention previously, not the cats.

kataltay
Sep 11 2013, 11:28 AM
The bigger question to me, in regards to the cat house, is "WHY on earth would we want or need to store cats??". If I have a cat on my farm, it's for decoration. The cats have no productive benefit like the pigs, sheep, goats, cows, horses, etc have....so it boggles the mind to think anyone would have that many cats on their farm that they have to hide them in a cat house. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TribalCat
Sep 11 2013, 12:57 PM
It was the cat house that was released without mention previously, not the cats.

Ohhh, thank you! *LOL*

knolan
Sep 11 2013, 04:51 PM
After purchasing farm 20 with FarmCash, it doesn't come up, I've done everything I can to try to bring it up, with no luck. What's happening with that? What can I do to make sure I get farm 20, or get my FarmCash back???? Looks like the developers rushed the program to please the players without making sure everything is working before putting it out there live. I blame the players for not waiting patiently, & not allowing the dev's to playout their changes before putting it live. The IT dept has enough to worry about without having the pressures of the addicts rushing them before it's right.:eek:

knolan
Sep 11 2013, 04:54 PM
The bigger question to me, in regards to the cat house, is "WHY on earth would we want or need to store cats??". If I have a cat on my farm, it's for decoration. The cats have no productive benefit like the pigs, sheep, goats, cows, horses, etc have....so it boggles the mind to think anyone would have that many cats on their farm that they have to hide them in a cat house. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Maybe we're going to be getting Persians or Angora cats so we can knit sweaters..??

Taz D
Sep 11 2013, 05:12 PM
After purchasing farm 20 with FarmCash, it doesn't come up, I've done everything I can to try to bring it up, with no luck. What's happening with that? What can I do to make sure I get farm 20, or get my FarmCash back???? Looks like the developers rushed the program to please the players without making sure everything is working before putting it out there live. I blame the players for not waiting patiently, & not allowing the dev's to playout their changes before putting it live. The IT dept has enough to worry about without having the pressures of the addicts rushing them before it's right.:eek:
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link in my signature, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen your farm and see if it is there.
If it still isn't there then you will need to contact Support about it to get this resolved. To con tact them scroll to the bottom of your farm page and click on Support there, fill out the form and submit it. Be sure to include how much you lost. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

knolan
Sep 11 2013, 06:54 PM
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link in my signature, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen your farm and see if it is there.
If it still isn't there then you will need to contact Support about it to get this resolved. To con tact them scroll to the bottom of your farm page and click on Support there, fill out the form and submit it. Be sure to include how much you lost. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

I followed your instructions, a few times & the 20th farm will not come up. I sent a msg to Support. Thank U very much for your help. I see U everywhere on the forums, I hope your compensated for all the time & help you provide to the players for FarmTown. It would be very hard to replace you.

dnana
Sep 11 2013, 09:48 PM

I just can't get past the phrase 'cat house', lol. PLUS, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this the first 'decoration' we've gotten that we can actually interact with. I like Knolan's idea that we might be getting cat hair sweaters out of this, lol. Just weird enough to be true. :D

kahra01
Sep 12 2013, 12:07 AM
I'm disappointed that the new animal tools don't harvest the pigs too. Seeing I still have to go into that screen manually to do the pigs, I may as well save my farm cash and do the rest of the sheds manually while I'm there.

I would have considered it if it it had done them all.

I totally agree! I only bother having the supersheds now and thinking back on it, had I realised that I would have to click "Harvest Now" button.. then it gives the notice telling me I have all the turbos to perform this and do I want to, so I click to start it.. it then tells me how much has been harvested so then I click that off.. and then I have to click on the pig pen. That's 4 clicks just to do a Harvest all? I only have 6 sheds all toll.. really hasn't panned out well for me considering the cost of them. Do we need to see the menu that shows us that we have all the turbo tools? Can it be a floating list to show how much as harvested, like it was before the Harvest Now button came in? Other than that... as always.. a great update.. Thanks Raul, dev team and Mods :)

Aussie Rae
Sep 12 2013, 02:54 AM
the Harvest All button is wonderful, if I click on it and on my 2 pig stys ...75 animal barns are harvested!! thanks slashkey..

joswhale
Sep 12 2013, 07:46 AM
I thank you for bringing us this wonderful Farm Town game....however ,I am unable to open my utility manager..have rebooted and refreshed and cleaned all caches ...hmmmm ??? need to work my facilities :(

marymarcel
Sep 12 2013, 07:52 AM
I thank you for bringing us this wonderful Farm Town game....however ,I am unable to open my utility manager..have rebooted and refreshed and cleaned all caches ...hmmmm ??? need to work my facilities :(

Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear the game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings,close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again.:)

BamaMike
Sep 12 2013, 08:17 AM
I am having trouble this morning and this is the first time that I have had this problem. It is stuck on the loading user page and I have cleared everything that you can clear. It went through one time and I tried to open the facility manager and it said it could not be retrieved then it gave me the connection error so I closed Farmtown out and now it is giving me the loading user page again and it will not go past it.

marymarcel
Sep 12 2013, 08:27 AM
I am having trouble this morning and this is the first time that I have had this problem. It is stuck on the loading user page and I have cleared everything that you can clear. It went through one time and I tried to open the facility manager and it said it could not be retrieved then it gave me the connection error so I closed Farmtown out and now it is giving me the loading user page again and it will not go past it.

Hi! I have load your farm without problem. Have you also tried the memchache link to clear the game memory?

You find it in my signature where it says AQUI, when the list of unsettings shows up, close that window and then clear your browser chache and close it. Reopen and try again.:)

BamaMike
Sep 12 2013, 08:32 AM
I have tried that and it did not work. I have tried it in Firefox and Chrome and it still does not load. I just now went to my wife's account to see if her farm would load and it does.

Taz D
Sep 12 2013, 10:54 AM
I have tried that and it did not work. I have tried it in Firefox and Chrome and it still does not load. I just now went to my wife's account to see if her farm would load and it does.
There are more suggestions in the following thread link. Try those and then if it still will not open please reply in that thread.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Sooner Sue
Sep 12 2013, 11:03 AM
you guys do rock keeping this game interesting, but these new updates are messing with several of us - last night had issues with not being able to see people who I was trying to hire at the Inn, they said they were there, but I couldn't see them - today I can't work friends/neighbors facilities, they won't load....

barbaraelwart
Sep 12 2013, 11:13 AM
First of all thank you so much for the update - there are some very good things included in it :)

Someone has asked me a question - and I don't know the answer! When you use the Harvest All button (excellent addition - thanks) does it also harvest the loose animals that you have on your farms?? I would guess that it does, but would like to know for sure. Thank you :)

StoneFace
Sep 12 2013, 12:18 PM
I had the same problem... and I think it just might be the server you are on. It lasted a hour or more (perhaps longer, before I started to play), and now it seems to be okay.

rodneycs
Sep 12 2013, 02:35 PM
RE No 6. It says move to local pricing. Before we always were told the amount in Euros but now it comes only in Dollars. Why is this??

Taz D
Sep 12 2013, 02:42 PM
RE No 6. It says move to local pricing. Before we always were told the amount in Euros but now it comes only in Dollars. Why is this??
Go to your Facebook Account Settings and click on Payments in the left column. Look for Preferred Currency on the next screen and click Edit to the right of that. You can change it back to Euro there.

pippi123
Sep 12 2013, 02:50 PM

From the facebook help page referenced above, under "changes with facebook credits" comes this answer to the last q&a on the page:

"Over the next few months, after all games stop using credits to price in-game items, all account balances will be converted to local currency and Facebook Gift Cards will redeem only in local currency.

This means that you won't lose your existing balance or the ability to redeem Gift Cards, instead, these will be converted into an easier to understand, local currency balance. You can select your preferred local currency in your account settings. "

So, YES WE CAN STILL USE FACEBOOK GIFT CARDS. Only change will be instead of "facebook credits" it will be in local currency.

Yay!

rodneycs
Sep 12 2013, 03:00 PM
Animal Tools are a complete waste of money as they do not work at all. Have purchased and put into storage but they have absolutely no effect. This is obtaining money by false pretences.

rodneycs
Sep 12 2013, 03:05 PM
Go to your Facebook Account Settings and click on Payments in the left column. Look for Preferred Currency on the next screen and click Edit to the right of that. You can change it back to Euro there.

It still says that all purchases will be in Euros. but when purchasing the amount came up only in dollars so there seems to be a problem.

Taz D
Sep 12 2013, 03:26 PM
Animal Tools are a complete waste of money as they do not work at all. Have purchased and put into storage but they have absolutely no effect. This is obtaining money by false pretences.
They do work on all but the pigsty. What happens when you click on the Harvest All button in the Facility Manager? Do you have any of the Animal buildings ready (no time showing in the box) besides the pigsty?

Begonia Wildwind
Sep 12 2013, 03:28 PM

I put mine on the farm first, then moved them into storage, and they are working with no problem.

Taz D
Sep 12 2013, 03:32 PM
It still says that all purchases will be in Euros. but when purchasing the amount came up only in dollars so there seems to be a problem.
Might be a good idea to contact support on this then. Be sure to explain that your preferred currency is set to Euro. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit. Be patient as it can take from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

romesz
Sep 12 2013, 07:52 PM
First of all thank you so much for the update - there are some very good things included in it :)

Someone has asked me a question - and I don't know the answer! When you use the Harvest All button (excellent addition - thanks) does it also harvest the loose animals that you have on your farms?? I would guess that it does, but would like to know for sure. Thank you :)

It works on the loose animals as well as on the ones in the storage.

spenyswan
Sep 12 2013, 08:27 PM
how often do levels get added? seems like it takes forever for new levels to be added.

Taz D
Sep 12 2013, 08:43 PM
how often do levels get added? seems like it takes forever for new levels to be added.
Only the developers know when, however it has been on average about every 3 months. We will get some within the next 2 - 3 weeks according to the first post of this release.

alyceclover
Sep 13 2013, 10:52 AM

Same could be said of dog houses which we have had for a very long time. I think it nice that we now have a place for cats to go out of the rain, same as dogs.

FarmerMcLashwood
Sep 13 2013, 12:29 PM
The Farm Stats may well be "live" but they not working. Telling me I haven't go any crops ready at all no matter what time I scroll down to.... and I got a crop of wheat on that farm just waiting to be harvested.
It told my husband that his trees were ready on one particular farm..... they not. and won't be for another 11 hours.
Still somethings to be worked on I think.

Taz D
Sep 13 2013, 12:32 PM
The Farm Stats may well be "live" but they not working. Telling me I haven't go any crops ready at all no matter what time I scroll down to.... and I got a crop of wheat on that farm just waiting to be harvested.
It told my husband that his trees were ready on one particular farm..... they not. and won't be for another 11 hours.
Still somethings to be worked on I think.
If your crops are ready they will show that if you set the time to Now. Any other setting will not show them as they are ready now.

Electrox
Sep 13 2013, 04:28 PM
There still problems with your Math. non ingredients is still off. Now i notice that the amount shown in using the turbo tools do not add up to the xp that we get added to our xp. The tool says one thing, but, we get an lesser amount added to the total xp total.

I recorded the xp before i went to fill my facilities. 726,870,xxx xp.
i took a screen shot of the text as it flowed up from the turbo tools process.
374,033 xp added. then checked the amount shown in XP 727,135,61x/
addturbo: 726870xxx+374033=727244xxx not 727135610 (109xxx)
You shorted me 109,xxx xp. and while the amount varies each time ... it still a big loss.
Now, it true, it may be better to lose the xp instead of clicking on the 800+ manual all buttons, but, this is just wrong for a computer. A Computer can not make math errors to simple math, to do that it takes a HUMAN.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152423416108029.1073741825.673823028&type=1&l=60dae38379

Taz D
Sep 13 2013, 04:34 PM
There still problems with your Math. non ingredients is still off. Now i notice that the amount shown in using the turbo tools do not add up to the xp that we get added to our xp. The tool says one thing, but, we get an lesser amount added to the total xp total.

I recorded the xp before i went to fill my facilities. 726,870,xxx xp.
i took a screen shot of the text as it flowed up from the turbo tools process.
374,033 xp added. then checked the amount shown in XP 727,135,61x/
addturbo: 726870xxx+374033=727244xxx not 727135610 (109xxx)
You shorted me 109,xxx xp. and while the amount varies each time ... it still a big loss.
Now, it true, it may be better to lose the xp instead of clicking on the 800+ manual all buttons, but, this is just wrong for a computer. A Computer can not make math errors to simple math, to do that it takes a HUMAN.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152423416108029.1073741825.673823028&type=1&l=60dae38379
You do not get xp for the bonus batches that are started after that original float up, so xp for those batches are subtracted.

JW2009
Sep 13 2013, 04:40 PM
Problem with the ...Farm Stat...the numbers showing for the crops are correct, but not for the trees and flowers are showing that i still have some ready to be harvested when there aren't any at all that are ready and the number of them that i have is also incorrect for the trees and flowers. Only the crops are correct for everything. Thank you

bluehair
Sep 13 2013, 04:43 PM
was kind of hoping the farm stats would show all the farms at once rather than having to go and click on each one individually

barbara nixon
Sep 13 2013, 05:04 PM
now that the farm stats button is working.... i'm not impressed..if i have to go to my farm anyway i can see what's ready just lookin at it..i thot this button would be for telling us what farm, what was ready etc without going there first..also i bought the wrong new tool before i studied them...harvest all...they are fine for the milk and eggs but not for the others as i liked them set up so i have something coming in from them every day..still a great release and ...love this game..keep up the good work...

Taz D
Sep 13 2013, 05:08 PM
Problem with the ...Farm Stat...the numbers showing for the crops are correct, but not for the trees and flowers are showing that i still have some ready to be harvested when there aren't any at all that are ready and the number of them that i have is also incorrect for the trees and flowers. Only the crops are correct for everything. Thank you
How far off are the numbers. I have a couple of them showing 1 more than I should have. I have three 96 tree sections which should be 288 of each of the last trees we got. Two of those show 289. Since these were store bought trees and I set them down at the same time, I may have accidently place 2 in one location. And yes that can happen if you click too fast and don't move the pointer quick enough. So if it is showing some extra trees or flowers that may be what happened.
If they are less hide them and see if there are any holes in your sections.
For some showing as still ready to harvest, turn the dim out on hidden, refresh the farm and pick up the single tool. See if any show up.
If they don't then there may be a glitch.

JW2009
Sep 13 2013, 05:26 PM
Hi, I am sorry but you don't seem to understand, its showing few ready of each type of trees but i harvested them myself this morning How far off are the numbers. I have a couple of them showing 1 more than I should have. I have three 96 tree sections which should be 288 of each of the last trees we got. Two of those show 289. Since these were store bought trees and I set them down at the same time, I may have accidently place 2 in one location. And yes that can happen if you click too fast and don't move the pointer quick enough. So if it is showing some extra trees or flowers that may be what happened.
If they are less hide them and see if there are any holes in your sections.
For some showing as still ready to harvest, turn the dim out on hidden, refresh the farm and pick up the single tool. See if any show up.
If they don't then there may be a glitch.

KnightRider
Sep 13 2013, 05:44 PM
Hi, I am sorry but you don't seem to understand, its showing few ready of each type of trees but i harvested them myself this morning

The trees that you say it shows as ready after you have harvested them this morning, are those trees happen to be the trees that the count is incorrect from what you have to what the farm stat show. I had 2 types that it shows I had more than what I should, I harvested them and then saved, reloaded the farm, picked up the single tool and it showed no trees ready, and I tried it on hidden and dimmed. Now 1 of the types shows none ready and 1 type it shows 1 type had 1 tree that is ready. The one that shows it still has 1 ready was over by 5 and the other type was off by only 1, all of the other 6 types of trees showed the correct amounts. When I purchased a tree from the store and tried to place it in the same spot as another tree it would give me an error message. Tried clearing files, to include the memcache, and I hide my trees to make sure that the trees are in 8x8 blocks with no spaces inside the block without trees.

Rob T
Sep 13 2013, 05:45 PM
Hi, I am sorry but you don't seem to understand, its showing few ready of each type of trees but i harvested them myself this morning

Hi, i think Taz is correct, I have a couple showing as ready... yet they don't seem to to be there when i try to harvest... i also suspect that they are layered one ontop of another, and we can't ever see them.

JW2009
Sep 13 2013, 07:35 PM
No, it is a problem with the tool, i use the hide/dim feature ever since it was introduced, i am not the only one with this problem, i have had others tell me about it 1st, then i tried this tool and noticed the same results. And when i click on the sigle tool it shows everything done but the Tamerind Trees which I need to harvest those only!!!! https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1209049_660577053953409_258339055_n.jpg

Taz D
Sep 13 2013, 08:23 PM
The trees that you say it shows as ready after you have harvested them this morning, are those trees happen to be the trees that the count is incorrect from what you have to what the farm stat show. I had 2 types that it shows I had more than what I should, I harvested them and then saved, reloaded the farm, picked up the single tool and it showed no trees ready, and I tried it on hidden and dimmed. Now 1 of the types shows none ready and 1 type it shows 1 type had 1 tree that is ready. The one that shows it still has 1 ready was over by 5 and the other type was off by only 1, all of the other 6 types of trees showed the correct amounts. When I purchased a tree from the store and tried to place it in the same spot as another tree it would give me an error message. Tried clearing files, to include the memcache, and I hide my trees to make sure that the trees are in 8x8 blocks with no spaces inside the block without trees.
I just used the Buy multiple in the menu for a tree and keeping the mouse pointer in one location was able to place 5 trees in the same spot. This is how the count gets off from what we think it should be. The only way you will see them is by moving them to another location.
For the ones who have some show back up as ready after you know they have been harvested maybe some that are inadvertently on another layer. Some have seen that with crops where they show back up or a plowed field shows up after planting.

JW2009
Sep 13 2013, 08:28 PM
I don't own any HANDS that would even allow this, i never was able to place more then one per location. stop making excuses taz for this tool, it is goofy to say the least. I am not upset at you, but i think it's time to look at this as a problem with this tool, coz my trees are NOT LAYERED OK, I was never able to place more then one tree in one spot !I just used the Buy multiple in the menu for a tree and keeping the mouse pointer in one location was able to place 5 trees in the same spot. This is how the count gets off from what we think it should be. The only way you will see them is by moving them to another location.
For the ones who have some show back up as ready after you know they have been harvested maybe some that are inadvertently on another layer. Some have seen that with crops where they show back up or a plowed field shows up after planting.

1fritz
Sep 13 2013, 08:41 PM

OK I totally agree with this why store cats??????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Taz D
Sep 13 2013, 08:42 PM
I don't own any HANDS that would even allow this, i never was able to place more then one per location. stop making excuses taz for this tool, it is goofy to say the least. I am not upset at you, but i think it's time to look at this as a problem with this tool, coz my trees are NOT LAYERED OK, I was never able to place more then one tree in one spot !
Not the hands. When you buy a tree from the store and place the first one, you can then click on it and buy multiples of that tree. Doesn't have anything to do with the layering hand tools.
I am not making excuses for a tool that works correctly for me.

De'A
Sep 13 2013, 09:40 PM
Hi I to am having a problem with the Farm Stats , for example my oak trees I have 20 trees going across ,the same 20 for each one of my other trees ,but the numbers here are different for all please help.I clicked on ready it says I have 61 small pine ready and 163 oaks ready when no oaks should be ready only a few small pines should be ready.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/999981_660603460617435_542712243_n.jpg

Aussie Rae
Sep 14 2013, 12:18 AM
Hi I to am having a problem with the Farm Stats , for example my oak trees I have 20 trees going across ,the same 20 for each one of my other trees ,but the numbers here are different for all please help.I clicked on ready it says I have 61 small pine ready and 163 oaks ready when no oaks should be ready only a few small pines should be ready.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/999981_660603460617435_542712243_n.jpg

go to the farm, open the tool box and click on the magnifying glass (have trees unhidden) and type in the name of a tree, and the number planted on the farm will appear briefly across the top of the farm..do this for each type of tree on the farm...I have a word doc. and all items on a farm are listed in it...but yes, the stats are wrong, as I am finding I have more of a tree listed in the Farm Stats than show when using the magnifying glass....it is correct for crops though....

Electrox
Sep 14 2013, 12:47 AM
I just used the Buy multiple in the menu for a tree and keeping the mouse pointer in one location was able to place 5 trees in the same spot. This is how the count gets off from what we think it should be. The only way you will see them is by moving them to another location.

Taz, for the most part, you are correct here. The count is off due to multi-trees on the same x,y lock-point. If Trees are on, then in most cases, all the trees will show but the viewer will put one on top of the others so it becomes not seen if smaller. I have a stack tree farm with an Fruit, Oak, and Pine on each lock-point for half a map. since pine and oak are chop, the dim works and show both oak and pine when chain saw or axe is picked. Once the pine are axed, the oak can be seen and axed and the tool works on the fruit as it was the first down on the grass. This 'First down rule' can be altered if you know how or is able to 'freeze' the load so only the pine or if the pine and oak loads, tool works on oak, and on pine where there are no oaks under them. AS Slashkey learns more on flash, and if they can use a 'load only object' the tool would work on all objects.

Trees and Flowers also tends to get stuck to other objects on the same X,Y lock-point and can disappear when they get stuck to buildings, deco, seasonal objects that are toggled off. The tool Selector (yellow highlight) can not click on item not there in the viewer because the viewer hide the item and is showing buildings over solid tree layers. This is why most love the Dim - w/ hidden selected. They are more apt to get full loads (all the data in the file) when hired or working their own farms.

I have also noticed that it is a load issue (server not sending all the data in the file) when the notes do not open. I find that the notes fail more when the images on your neighbor bar do not load.

The fast click or shaky fingers when using the buy multi is the cause of more then one of the same tree placed in the same x,y lock-point. However, since Z is assigned by FLASH, the x,y,z of each tree is different. The viewer may only show one of the objects but may show say pine, after one has been chopped. The next one may need to be chopped with axe as it is not the first down on the grass.

"Come back crop issue:" With Oats, Hops or Barley, the reason these come back is due not to the file or viewer but due to the properties of the object. The fact that these act differently from the other crops are proof of this. Other crops have 'crop with bar issue' where the bar (0%-100%) are also an object properties issue. Most of these are first generation crops from day one. Yes, these two issues are worst for those pros who offsets and place pods (plots of dirt - fields) on each x,y in a 9x, 3x or other overlaid layout.
And remember, AN OVERLAID LAYOUT CAN STILL BE LAYERED AND GO X DEEP.

Flash has limits. One limit is the total number of objects allowed in the file before the data is sent to trash can. This is counted to be ~35,000. Adobe does not list this in their developer manuals. Same with how many Z axis flash will assign before sending those objects to the trash can. FLASH is like any other CAD program, both controlling the front to back on the viewer, and the grid is an x,y,z grid.

Electrox
Sep 14 2013, 01:02 AM
Additional point.
When we layer the fams, the data is in the file.... and it does show up correctly in the stats. ie: i layered a 3x (3008 pods 24x24) 5 deep, Coffee, Cotton, Quinoa, Ginger, and Sunflowers on 8 farms. The stats shows all 5 crops as they are in the file. Only Sunflower shows on map.
If the stats showed the buildings, we then would see which buildings have been GHOSTED to the farm or ones that have maybe disappeared.

KnightRider
Sep 14 2013, 01:04 AM
If when purchasing trees and you hit the same spot as another tree and it layers that tree on another tree than the magnifying glass search should count those trees as the stats do. When using the magnifying glass it shows the correct number of trees, so something is off, either the magnifying glass isn't counting all of the trees or the stats for some reason is off. I don't have trees hidden by other trees either, I have 8x8 blocks and there is space in between each of the block of trees. After harvesting all the trees, one type still showed that I had 1 tree that needed harvested, but when you either dim or hide the trees when you pick up the tool it doesn't show any tree that needs harvested.

EDIT: I tried moving one group of my flowers, it showed that I had 1 extra flower, but when I moved the flowers there was no extra flowers in any of the spots, if there had been 1 extra flower layered with another flower I should have seen it when I moved the flowers, that is what was said in another post and the magnifying glass search says that I have no extra flowers.

Electrox
Sep 14 2013, 02:09 AM
On my stacked tree farm. ix=2.
Cherry trees are on left side. 12x96 for 1152 total. Magnifying glass gives 1405 and with the hidden selected, it still shows some chokeberries trees. The stats show 1136 growing and 6 ready. I can not harvest the six and can not see them at all, using all methods. stats are wrong but closer 1136+6=1142.

in looking close at them, there are 24 -1 that could be missing in the 12x96 lock-point as the line is not fully showing.

goldendreamer
Sep 14 2013, 04:50 AM
Is one going to be able to continue to redeem Facebook Gift Cards or is this going to be phased out. I hope so because I prefer not using paypal or my credit card.

Tony D
Sep 14 2013, 06:56 AM
Is one going to be able to continue to redeem Facebook Gift Cards or is this going to be phased out. I hope so because I prefer not using paypal or my credit card.Hi, from what I have read, Facebook have no plans to phase out Gift Cards.

dorissau
Sep 14 2013, 10:21 AM
the farm stats tool is worthless as it only shows the crops on the farm that is open... I can SEE what's ready there.. you need to have it show what's ready on ALL THE FARMS !!!

KnightRider
Sep 14 2013, 10:35 AM
the farm stats tool is worthless as it only shows the crops on the farm that is open... I can SEE what's ready there.. you need to have it show what's ready on ALL THE FARMS !!!

I agree, I put it in the suggestions that it would be nice if the stats showed all of the farms with a drop down menu and on the menu it could show all the farms and next to the farm number have C = crops, T = trees, F = flowers. This way at a glance you would know which farms have what items. It would be nice if they did this for the next release, otherwise as you said, it is useless.

marymarcel
Sep 14 2013, 11:45 AM

Hi! Raul has stated about your request in the New Release

Copy

Also, if technically possible we might offer in the future premium farm cash tools to extend this statistic retrieval capability to all your farms at once.

Mrs Borgies
Sep 14 2013, 05:36 PM
Hi guys, thank you so much for the new update.

I can see some value in the New Stats Tool but it needs fingers and toes to learn to count. lol It tells me I have an Yellow Tab Tree and Palm Tree to harvest. Um, I am a little out of the loop with some updates but I believe these trees still can't be harvested?
Also numerous shrubs that I know I have already harvested on the same farm are shown as ready when there is nothing to harvest. This is on farm 1

Farm 12 that I have oodles of trees on, the stats work correctly. One would have thought if there was an issue with trees layered, it would be that one?
I wait to see what happens over the next few days. :)

sjgannon
Sep 14 2013, 06:17 PM
Maybe I'm not understanding the release correctly, but I thought the facilities filter was supposed to show "owned" and "not owned". I don't see that.

Rob T
Sep 14 2013, 06:25 PM
Maybe I'm not understanding the release correctly, but I thought the facilities filter was supposed to show "owned" and "not owned". I don't see that.

hi, its the funnel icon between the search box and the a-z sort in the facilities tab in the store

sjgannon
Sep 14 2013, 06:33 PM
Thanks, Rob. I was looking for it in the sort box. I actually found that there was a facility I did not own. Great feature!

Rob T
Sep 14 2013, 06:40 PM
Thanks, Rob. I was looking for it in the sort box. I actually found that there was a facility I did not own. Great feature!

you're welcome.

kataltay
Sep 14 2013, 07:27 PM
Stats tool useless...if you're not able to see what's ready on your farm and what's not (use the "dim" or "hide", and pick up the various harvesting/chopping/fishing tools), then you're likely not clever enough to figure out the figures shown in an overly/unnecessarily complex tool. Farmtown is a Beta "game", not a full-fledged livelihood. Micromanagement of this magnitude is just taking things further away from the phrase, "I *play* Farmtown". And sadly, people will line up to purchase a premium tool to view the stats of all farms at once when (not if) it becomes available. I shall continue to relax and "play" the ***game***.

max_river
Sep 14 2013, 07:34 PM
just wondering if there is a reason we have to wait so long for new levels. we got all this new stuff but we did not get the levels to go with.

Tony D
Sep 14 2013, 09:23 PM
Hi all, just a friendly reminder , this thread is for feedback on the New Release, not for debate , discussions between members.

Please keep your post on topic.

JacqV
Sep 15 2013, 01:48 AM
Thanks!!! great farm stat thingy!

tengunn
Sep 15 2013, 09:03 AM
I am very excited about the new game stat feature. I am very much looking forward to when it can go across all farms. My favorite from this release is the Ingredient Planner. I am working hard to get all the needed ingredient and then I will finally be able to fill all my facilities to 100% all at the same time. And the new facilities. I am always looking forward to what the next facilities will be. Thank you to everyone who works hard to give us all the new things each month. Been farming here since June 2009 and never get tired of it.

anglnwhite
Sep 15 2013, 02:49 PM
Thank you Raul and dev team!

The Qty missing sort in the Ingredient Planner is an awesome improvement. Very, very helpful when planning for the tasks that are necessary to fill facilities.

Big kudos for fixing the farm names in big screen issue and the filters in the neighbors screen. Also, the store facility filter is lovely! All of these greatly enhance the player experience. It's getting to the point that I may actually be able to toss my FT notebook. :D

One more request for the future, if you please. As we've just been given farm 20, I'm preparing to decorate (once the new items are released) and the one thing I'm dreading are the repeated pop-ups that occur when I buy multiple items asking me if I would like to share with friends. I realize that there is an inherent need to advertise and attract new players, but I'd be curious to see, statistically, how many players really DO share what they just purchased. I'm sure that most of them just grumble about the pop-ups (like me) and say no. If there is any way that the code can be changed in this regard, you would have the unfettered appreciation of the FT masses. (Yes, this has been posted in suggestions and general feedback too.)

Again, thank you for listening to the players and for making significant monthly improvements to my favorite game. I've really enjoyed the journey.

FCM
Sep 15 2013, 04:49 PM
Message to Raul and development team: Please fix the hiring bug and the long waits between farms when seeding/combining and the messages bug. Fix those before the next release.

preston_digitation
Sep 16 2013, 11:14 AM
unable to work friends facs, and yes i have run the memcache first, 3x before reporting here

Taz D
Sep 16 2013, 11:32 AM
unable to work friends facs, and yes i have run the memcache first, 3x before reporting here
Try running the memcache, close that and your farm, then clear the browser cache and close the browser. Just doing the memcache will not always work where doing the whole procedure seems to work better. Hope that helps.

mcdaddie
Sep 16 2013, 01:28 PM
Stats tool useless...if you're not able to see what's ready on your farm and what's not (use the "dim" or "hide", and pick up the various harvesting/chopping/fishing tools), then you're likely not clever enough to figure out the figures shown in an overly/unnecessarily complex tool. Farmtown is a Beta "game", not a full-fledged livelihood. Micromanagement of this magnitude is just taking things further away from the phrase, "I *play* Farmtown". And sadly, people will line up to purchase a premium tool to view the stats of all farms at once when (not if) it becomes available. I shall continue to relax and "play" the ***game***.

I agree that this is the most useless item released in Farmtown since the minigames. Why in the world would anyone need to have a tool to give them the same info their own eyes can see while on a farm. Tool is useless unless you can see all farms to allow you to hire work done on the proper farms at the proper time. I buy all the tools that make it more streamlined to store and load facilities, but I would NEVER buy a tool to make the stat option the way it should have been designed in the first place.

Dakotapainthorse
Sep 16 2013, 02:20 PM
Did we miss a tool? We have all the tools in facility manager to load facilities except the workbench. After one button loading...then we have to go back thur to load the other facilities making the other tools kind of pointless. Thanks...for the new update.

marymarcel
Sep 16 2013, 02:27 PM
Did we miss a tool? We have all the tools in facility manager to load facilities except the workbench. After one button loading...then we have to go back thur to load the other facilities making the other tools kind of pointless. Thanks...for the new update.

Hi! workbenches and mobile utility carts have not been released to their turbo versions yet.:)

JW2009
Sep 16 2013, 05:46 PM
I agree and this tool is broken anyhow, check you trees, it will tel you, you have trees ready when you dont' thank youI agree that this is the most useless item released in Farmtown since the minigames. Why in the world would anyone need to have a tool to give them the same info their own eyes can see while on a farm. Tool is useless unless you can see all farms to allow you to hire work done on the proper farms at the proper time. I buy all the tools that make it more streamlined to store and load facilities, but I would NEVER buy a tool to make the stat option the way it should have been designed in the first place.

katupatree
Sep 16 2013, 07:37 PM
I have always loved the updates,but was disappointed. "Harvest all" should say "Harvest most".

rocker grrrrrl
Sep 16 2013, 08:37 PM
QUOTE:
One more request for the future, if you please. As we've just been given farm 20, I'm preparing to decorate (once the new items are released) and the one thing I'm dreading are the repeated pop-ups that occur when I buy multiple items asking me if I would like to share with friends. I realize that there is an inherent need to advertise and attract new players, but I'd be curious to see, statistically, how many players really DO share what they just purchased. I'm sure that most of them just grumble about the pop-ups (like me) and say no. If there is any way that the code can be changed in this regard, you would have the unfettered appreciation of the FT masses. (Yes, this has been posted in suggestions and general feedback too.) /QUOTE

I so totally agree!

moparbunny
Sep 17 2013, 09:07 AM
Regarding the use of Facebook Credits.... I just bought a $25 Facebook Credits card this week & wanted to use it to get FT Cash. Can I still use it to get FT Cash? I guess I don't understand how that would work now. What would happen if I tried? Thanks!

Taz D
Sep 17 2013, 09:28 AM
Regarding the use of Facebook Credits.... I just bought a $25 Facebook Credits card this week & wanted to use it to get FT Cash. Can I still use it to get FT Cash? I guess I don't understand how that would work now. What would happen if I tried? Thanks!
Yes you can still use cards from Facebook to buy Farm Cash. At the bottom of the first post in this thread Raul explains the steps for redeeming the cards and then buying farm Cash.

moparbunny
Sep 17 2013, 09:47 AM
Yes you can still use cards from Facebook to buy Farm Cash. At the bottom of the first post in this thread Raul explains the steps for redeeming the cards and then buying farm Cash.

Oh thank God! I totally missed that, thanks very much, I was freaking out. :)

Qivis
Sep 17 2013, 04:24 PM
QUOTE:
One more request for the future, if you please. As we've just been given farm 20, I'm preparing to decorate (once the new items are released) and the one thing I'm dreading are the repeated pop-ups that occur when I buy multiple items asking me if I would like to share with friends. I realize that there is an inherent need to advertise and attract new players, but I'd be curious to see, statistically, how many players really DO share what they just purchased. I'm sure that most of them just grumble about the pop-ups (like me) and say no. If there is any way that the code can be changed in this regard, you would have the unfettered appreciation of the FT masses. (Yes, this has been posted in suggestions and general feedback too.) /QUOTE

I so totally agree!\

Also the so-called "warning" twice a day that the stuff we do not want on is off is useless and serves no purpose except to get in the way. And sometimes it doesn't pay attention to the fact you clicked the red X and pops up again. But it should be noted that at least once we turn off the sound it stays off and there are other games that interrupt your music playlist twice a day with their game soundtracks at a LOUDER volume than anything else on the PC!

JudyD1651
Sep 18 2013, 04:09 PM
The new farm stat tool is useless if it only shows what's ready on the current farm because I can see that for myself. It would be really helpful if it showed all the farms and not just the current one. I do like the global ingredient planner, very helpful. Thanks.

Debbie Lee C
Sep 18 2013, 04:33 PM
Ok, not real sure what the new tool in tool box,,Farm Stats is good for,,I can see with my own 2 eyes what is ready and when on the farm i'm sitting on. As it is now, I consider it worthless, but if it would show whats ready on all the farms that would be great. It would save us time from having to visit each farm to see what is ready to harvest(keep it as is with the selections) but for all our farms instead of just the one we are sitting on. Just a suggestion, I think it is a great addition to the game, it just needs to change to all farms instead of just the one we are sitting on to make it a must have tool.

KnightRider
Sep 18 2013, 05:19 PM
Ok, not real sure what the new tool in tool box,,Farm Stats is good for,,I can see with my own 2 eyes what is ready and when on the farm i'm sitting on. As it is now, I consider it worthless, but if it would show whats ready on all the farms that would be great. It would save us time from having to visit each farm to see what is ready to harvest(keep it as is with the selections) but for all our farms instead of just the one we are sitting on. Just a suggestion, I think it is a great addition to the game, it just needs to change to all farms instead of just the one we are sitting on to make it a must have tool.

It states in the new release that if possible it will show for all of the farms in future releases.

writerkat
Sep 18 2013, 06:40 PM
Is there a list of the new items that were released? (decorations etc)

max_river
Sep 18 2013, 07:13 PM
come on dev we have wait long enough can we pls have the new levels and stuff pls pls pls

Joshuatree98
Sep 19 2013, 03:27 AM
I do not know if this is the place but let me try -----

Since the release I cannot see my crops or use plots.... on farms 1 and 3. I tried to make new plots on the others,but I cannot do that ether...... Help if you can...... thanks :)

JW2009
Sep 19 2013, 04:08 AM
Hi, the new items have not yet been released.Is there a list of the new items that were released? (decorations etc)

marymarcel
Sep 19 2013, 07:06 AM
I do not know if this is the place but let me try -----

Since the release I cannot see my crops or use plots.... on farms 1 and 3. I tried to make new plots on the others,but I cannot do that ether...... Help if you can...... thanks :)

Hi! you need to provide a link to your farms so that they could be checked. The automatic linking doesnt work, the easiest way to find it: open your extended tool box and click in farm selector, a pop up with your farm's names will be showed, click in copy link (blue button) and then click in one of your farms names. Come back here and paste it into your post. Please post your problem and link to your farm in the following thread :)

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395070

Valdoe
Sep 20 2013, 01:34 AM
Since the new updates... the last few days everything is so slow... Are we again having trouble... is it the updates or the servers?

1fritz
Sep 20 2013, 07:07 AM
I've wondered the same thing Valdoe, very slow.

1fritz
Sep 20 2013, 07:53 AM
I almost forgot for as long as I can remember I have been connected to WF40 around the time of the update I'm being connected to WF5. I have no idea if there is a connection. :confused:

PeepsPlace
Sep 20 2013, 08:43 AM
Bonus is disappearing again Goes to zero and starts over when you are hired to h/p

KnightRider
Sep 20 2013, 11:32 AM
Bonus is disappearing again Goes to zero and starts over when you are hired to h/p

When do you see the bonus go to zero, is it after you harvest the crops on the farm? Just make sure you collect it before you leave the farm otherwise it goes to zero for the new farm and you lose the bonus for the farm you have just finished.

Druzela
Sep 20 2013, 02:41 PM
I just can't get past the phrase 'cat house', lol. PLUS, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this the first 'decoration' we've gotten that we can actually interact with. I like Knolan's idea that we might be getting cat hair sweaters out of this, lol. Just weird enough to be true. :D

I've been able to "store" dogs in the dog house for quite a while. Never could figure out why I'd want to...unless I could name the dogs for people I know :)

tarpi
Sep 20 2013, 05:15 PM

same here
is so iritating this i lose so much coins and xp every time uf
this problem never end !!!!

KnightRider
Sep 20 2013, 05:36 PM
same here
is so iritating this i lose so much coins and xp every time uf
this problem never end !!!!

Same question I asked the other person, when do you see the bonus disappear and go back to zero?

tarpi
Sep 20 2013, 06:01 PM
Same question I asked the other person, when do you see the bonus disappear and go back to zero?

there is not rule.
but this happened during harvesting, i harvest some crop and simply go to zero and start again sometime on the same farm this happened 2 or 3 times.
so i not leave that farm, even i use save during harvesting this happened again

Farm Lady
Sep 21 2013, 04:51 PM
Hi. Thanks for the new farm and cool updates. I'm looking forward to the new levels and items soon. Just discovered what I hope is a temporary glitch: The facility manager won't load with the start all button either with the turbos or manually. I load all and the utilization doesn't change then I have to close the facility manager and reopen it and check the utilization and then it has changed. I've tried this about four times and it won't load all for me until I close the facility manager and then reopen it. Thanks for looking into this. These things usually work themselves out rather quickly so I'm not too concerned. Thanks again.

Docperk
Sep 21 2013, 09:35 PM
The new farm stat tool is useless if it only shows what's ready on the current farm because I can see that for myself. It would be really helpful if it showed all the farms and not just the current one. I do like the global ingredient planner, very helpful. Thanks.

I think it would be useful if in future updates (hopefully the next one) they add a farm selector so we could stay on farm and select each farm and see what is ready.

Also and I thought we had this capability already but I couldn't find it, for like if we are working a quest and it needs a flower or tree or something we could search and see where this flower or whatever is and go there without having to go to each farm. I guess I should post this in the wish book section. :)

madamx
Sep 22 2013, 11:02 AM
Hi Raul.

I absolutely love farm town and have been on it for many YEARS. The new updates are great, however there is one that is bothering me. The fact that facebook credits are not going to be able to buy farm cash.

This worries me as I buy gift certificates for facebook credits to use to purchase Farm Town cash so I can buy tools etc because I DO NOT have a credit card, DO NOT have paypal or anything else and having said that, its also means I can't buy any of the 'offers'. How am I to buy farm cash now???? Its not fair to take away this method of payment, not just for me but others who are in the same situation as I am. I don't do online banking (and never will because of security reasons) so I cannot do the Paypal etc. I'm a senior citizen and the ONLY game I play is Farm Town which I play EVERY DAY for HOURS.

PLEASE help me. Without being able to purchase farm cash through facebook gift certificates, I have no way of buying necessary tools, facilities etc. Do I have to stop playing farm town because I cannot compete?

Thank you for your time

Worried Player

Taz D
Sep 22 2013, 11:11 AM
Hi Raul.

I absolutely love farm town and have been on it for many YEARS. The new updates are great, however there is one that is bothering me. The fact that facebook credits are not going to be able to buy farm cash.

This worries me as I buy gift certificates for facebook credits to use to purchase Farm Town cash so I can buy tools etc because I DO NOT have a credit card, DO NOT have paypal or anything else and having said that, its also means I can't buy any of the 'offers'. How am I to buy farm cash now???? Its not fair to take away this method of payment, not just for me but others who are in the same situation as I am. I don't do online banking (and never will because of security reasons) so I cannot do the Paypal etc. I'm a senior citizen and the ONLY game I play is Farm Town which I play EVERY DAY for HOURS.

PLEASE help me. Without being able to purchase farm cash through facebook gift certificates, I have no way of buying necessary tools, facilities etc. Do I have to stop playing farm town because I cannot compete?

Thank you for your time

Worried Player
The Facebook gift cards will continue so you can still use that method to get money into your Facebook account to be able to buy farm cash. Facebook has said that will continue, but instead of seeing a "credits" amount in your Facebook account you will see the monetary amount in your chosen currency.
Raul posted a link for redeeming those cards in the first post of this thread.
It is not a Farm Town decision to change this. That was made by Facebook and is for all purchases for all the games. Farm Town did not have a choice in this matter.

madamx
Sep 22 2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks so much for explaining that Taz. I guess I was having a 'senior moment'..lol. Have a great day!

Taz D
Sep 22 2013, 11:35 AM
Thanks so much for explaining that Taz. I guess I was having a 'senior moment'..lol. Have a great day!
You are welcome. You might want to bookmark that link that Raul posted so you won't lose it.

JW2009
Sep 22 2013, 12:25 PM
LOL, I was worried too until i read Raul's explanation :)Thanks so much for explaining that Taz. I guess I was having a 'senior moment'..lol. Have a great day!

kataltay
Sep 22 2013, 08:27 PM
I still don't see why the Stats show non-harvestable trees as ready. Will this be fixed, or will we always see this information?

KnightRider
Sep 22 2013, 08:40 PM
I still don't see why the Stats show non-harvestable trees as ready. Will this be fixed, or will we always see this information?

They are probably going to change that, but they need some time to get it fixed and they probably don't work on the weekends.

rbillnoski2
Sep 22 2013, 11:24 PM
it really sucks that i cant use facebook credits to get the cash i need to get the cash items i want, i do the facebook credits so my hubby wont know that i am spending money on the game, i get a card for 15 to 25 dollars every other month, that is how long i save money from here and there to get it. if i cant use the fb credits i will have to give up the game.

KnightRider
Sep 23 2013, 12:02 AM
it really sucks that i cant use facebook credits to get the cash i need to get the cash items i want, i do the facebook credits so my hubby wont know that i am spending money on the game, i get a card for 15 to 25 dollars every other month, that is how long i save money from here and there to get it. if i cant use the fb credits i will have to give up the game.

You can still use gift cards to purchase Facebook currency to buy Farm Cash, it is just that instead of credits you will be credited with the dollar amount instead credits. At the bottom of the opening post shows how to use cards. For example if you have 25 Facebook credits it would now show $ 2.50, cause 1 Facebook credit is worth $ .10 and 10 Facebook credits would show 1 dollar.

JeanieBeanie2
Sep 23 2013, 05:15 AM
Hey there...I have always used the disposable Visa gift cards to buy my Farm Town cash...register them online (it gives you the address to do that on the back of the gift card package) and then go to your farm...click on Buy Cash...select the amount of credits you want to buy...click on the I Agree button and then click on Buy...the next window will confirm how many credits you want to buy and give you the option (bottom left on window) to pick your payment...you fill out the form with your gift card number/expiration date/security code...that should do it for you...

Also...you must register your gift card online in order to use it online...be sure to write down your user ID and password for the registration site so that the next time you buy a gift card your registration account will be all set up...makes it very easy...

JW2009
Sep 23 2013, 05:46 AM
I have a question that i cannot seem to get an answer for. If I buy a $15 facebook gift card from Walmart, how much FC will it give me in total ? Does anyone know ?

rbillnoski2
Sep 23 2013, 07:54 AM
You can still use gift cards to purchase Facebook currency to buy Farm Cash, it is just that instead of credits you will be credited with the dollar amount instead credits. At the bottom of the opening post shows how to use cards. For example if you have 25 Facebook credits it would now show $ 2.50, cause 1 Facebook credit is worth $ .10 and 10 Facebook credits would show 1 dollar.

thank you for the info, i guess i didnt read far enough down, lesson learned, read all there is before making comment.

rbillnoski2
Sep 23 2013, 07:58 AM
I have a question that i cannot seem to get an answer for. If I buy a $15 facebook gift card from Walmart, how much FC will it give me in total ? Does anyone know ?

i think you can get 80 fc for $15 gift card, you have to get the $9.99 which gives 55 fc and then get the $4.99 one that gives you 25 fc. 55+25=80 fc

Taz D
Sep 23 2013, 10:48 AM
As Raul has posted in the first post of this release -
Known Issues:

- Trees that don't produce anything are showing in the farm stats
- Inaccurate numbers in farm stats, most likely due to hidden items due to bugs or layering. We are planning to tweak the farm stats so it only includes whatever is visible so it matches the results of the search tool.

KnightRider
Sep 23 2013, 12:55 PM
thank you for the info, i guess i didnt read far enough down, lesson learned, read all there is before making comment.

Your welcome.

JW2009
Sep 23 2013, 02:29 PM
Thank you, I will try it out :)i think you can get 80 fc for $15 gift card, you have to get the $9.99 which gives 55 fc and then get the $4.99 one that gives you 25 fc. 55+25=80 fc

beverduster
Sep 24 2013, 07:47 AM
when are the new levels coming out? its past 2 weeks

preston_digitation
Sep 24 2013, 06:56 PM
....sigh... no new levels yet... i want the fc to buy the super animals... ;-)

kataltay
Sep 24 2013, 07:20 PM
new levels and coin items within 2-3 weeks of sept. 9 update...it's just 2 weeks now. I wish we could have had them at the earliest predicted time, instead of the later ....lol

Kimgwen
Sep 24 2013, 08:54 PM
We need thanksgiving stuff out now!!!! Please lol

SallyL
Sep 25 2013, 02:11 AM
I like to decorate for Halloween before Thanksgiving. The day after I could use the Thanksgiving stuff. lol

SallyL
Sep 25 2013, 02:23 AM
Are they pulling down one server at a time and doing maintinence?
I am aware I am spelling spelling maintinence? maintainence? maintanance? maintinance? maintinence? maintainonce? maintainunce? I've already tried I finally skipped the a in maintain and that was correct.

StoneFace
Sep 25 2013, 06:16 AM
We need thanksgiving stuff out now!!!! Please lol

It would nice to get all the Holiday stuff.... Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year stuff l...o...n...g before the actual holiday. A couple years ago I made my farm 12s (12th month thing) the permanent Christmas farms. I thing they were at 28x28 then, and now are at 34x34... so I have room for new stuff, devs.... hint hint hint.

susiefry
Sep 25 2013, 10:56 AM
It would nice to get all the Holiday stuff.... Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year stuff l...o...n...g before the actual holiday. A couple years ago I made my farm 12s (12th month thing) the permanent Christmas farms. I thing they were at 28x28 then, and now are at 34x34... so I have room for new stuff, devs.... hint hint hint.

I said it before and i think its a good idea, is it possible to have a "holiday tab" that will permanently carry all holiday stuff. People change their farms around and redecorate all the time, itd be nice to access that stuff when ever we want/need too.

knolan
Sep 25 2013, 12:02 PM
Are they pulling down one server at a time and doing maintinence?
I am aware I am spelling spelling maintinence? maintainence? maintanance? maintinance? maintinence? maintainonce? maintainunce? I've already tried I finally skipped the a in maintain and that was correct.

The spelling is maintenance, U were close.

kataltay
Sep 25 2013, 01:54 PM
I realized after I posted that in fact, the new levels were to come in 1-2 weeks, not 2-3. And, here it is, 16 days since that was said. No new levels. No new coin items.

Pertaining to the hope for the Thanksgiving or even Fall items, Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving on the second Monday of October, so we never have the new items in time. It is definitely time for the Fall Items. If we can always buy Winter stuff in the game, it makes no sense at all that we cannot buy other seasonal items throughout the year. New things can be added, as they are to the other store categories, when they're ready. But this year we missed preparing for Easter completely, and it can be avoided when developers hear and heed our logical suggestions not to lock seasonal items!

susiefry
Sep 25 2013, 04:06 PM
no it says 2-3 weeks but keep in mind thats not OUR normal 2-3 weeks=14 to 21 days. Farm town has a different time table. Not sure how to calculate yet but i know dont expect the new items for closer to 3 to 4 weeks which is basically another update so not sure why they even tell us its with THIS update but in 2 to 3 weeks?? Who knows...lol