PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- November 5th, 2013

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Nov 05 2013, 09:23 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Nov 26th, 1:00 AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Thanksgiving Items: Old items plus 20 more new items.

2. 36 x 36 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: 40 FarmCash OR

Farm 6 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 7 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 8 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 9 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 10 Expansion: 30,000,000,000

3. Main Neighbour Bar Improvement: We are now showing the current user in this bar, so you can quickly see where your position is among your neighbours in the different dimensions, like level, help given, etc. This is also the only place you can see the Best Diversification and Help Given Ranks for all your neighbours and yourself.

4. Farm Stats tool Improvement: It now includes by default all the extra produce you will get due to fertilizer, bonus and fish baits. Notice the products from bonuses and baits are estimates but should be pretty close to the real numbers.

You can disable or enable this behavior by unchecking the box at the bottom of the window.

5. Long Tank Freight Car now delivers Crude Oil Barrels as well

6. 10 x 10 tools: Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 10x10 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 100 fields at a time.

7. Dan 7 for Crops: You will have to be at level 200 or higher to have the option to reach Dan 7. Dans 1 to 6 are now accessible at level 100, instead of 150.

8. Less Timeouts: Users with lot of facilities and turbo tools were sometimes experiencing timeouts in the Start All operation and when opening the Facility Manager, this should happen much less frequent now.

9. Facebook Promo - 15 Farm Cash Free: Users that can't afford to spend real money in the game may have the chance to get 15 Farm Cash for free, Courtesy of Facebook. This is a promo offered by Facebook and we do not have any control on it.

We only ask Facebook if the user is eligible, and if it is, we display a Yellow Farm Cash offer bar in the same place where the blue recruiter bar is showing now, right above your farm name on the top.

Facebook may request for you to have a valid credit card on your account for verification only.

10. Faster Avatar and Farming Operations: When you are farming in your farm (not hired) the avatar now tele-transport instead of walking to the next completed fields or plants, and as soon as there is assurance that the operation was saved successfully on our servers.

There will be much less progress bars in the farm at once and they will go away faster as well, this all contributes to a better experience while farming.

Notice that now if you see fields with Progress Bars it means the operations have not been saved yet, so if you refresh the game you will have to redo those fields.

11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

This last change was released Nov 6th, 11:30 PM EST.

12. Hawaiian Restaurant (FC): Produces Hawaiian Food.

Macaroni Salad
Poke Salad
Beef Bulgoli
Plate Lunch
Loco Moco
Lomi-Lomi Salmon
Hawaiian Chicken
Haupia

New Products in other facilities: Corn Starch in the Water Mill.

13. Bank (Coins): Produces Financial Products. It just uses coins to produce them, that's why it's not workable by others.

Checking Account
Savings Account
Money Market Account
CD Account
Government Bonds
Municipal Bonds
Corporate Bonds
Capital Stocks

A new Medieval Building was released to replace the Bank at level 126.

14. Spa Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Spa Supplies.

Palmassager
Massage Brush
Bucket and Ladle
Lip Balm
Body Powder
Cold Cream
Moisturizer
Day Cream

New Products in other facilities: Petroleum Jelly in the Oil Refinery.

15. Day Spa (FC): Provides Health, Beauty and Relaxation Services and can be stocked with all products from the Spa Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - Nov 6th, 11:30 PM EST

- The Bank does not consume fuel anymore
- 20 new Thanksgiving items, 3 as gifts, 13 in the top section in the store and 4 in the bottom section
- The Avatar picture of yourself in the Neighbour Bar now shows accurately
- Send Farm Cash Restrictions updated: If the sender FarmTown account is more than 6 month old, no restriction applies. If it's newer, you need to buy or earn at least 25 farmcash (not 50) to send farm cash gifts to others.

Post Release Updates - Nov 7th, 4:00 PM EST

- Cotton Dan issue fixed, users that were downgraded are back to where they were before this release
- The send gift restriction fix we launched yesterday had a bug, it should be OK now, behaving as mentioned in the above update. Please refresh the game and try again.

Post Release Updates - Nov 11th, 7:20 PM EST

- Navigation to other farms after being farming for a while (with all operations except plow in plain grass) was very slow for a subset of users. In some cases the delay was much longer than on other cases, but in general the navigation time was improved significantly when done after farming, it should take the same time as navigating between farms without doing any farming.

Some users will also experience that farming operations on crops are faster with the bigger tools and on bigger farms with many items.

If you notice any weird behavior after this fix please report it on this thread.

Post Release Updates - Nov 21st, 1:50 PM EST

- Due to other important farmtown matters that required our attention we haven't been able to complete and release the 10 x 10 farming tools, we estimate it's going to take a few days more.

Post Release Updates - Nov 25th, 11:40 PM EST

- 10 x 10 tools now available

Post Release Updates - Nov 26th, 1:00 AM EST

- 10 x 10 tools can now be added as shortcuts

Known Issues:

- None

bruhelmboldt
Nov 05 2013, 09:24 PM
. . . Great news!! Thanks, Raul!!

Oops, maybe NOT so great. My kids can't send me FarmCash anymore!! That's the only reason they play the game, so I guess I'll have to put them to work on another game. Anybody got any favorites good for tweenagers???

FCM
Nov 05 2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks. Can't wait for the 10X10s to become ready. :)

RickSGM
Nov 05 2013, 09:25 PM
Looking forward to it.

Docperk
Wow, I have seen some of the Facilities, I think I will go see what I can find. Thanks for the update. I can't believe I am the first to post. :)

Pesto Farmer
Omg - tyvm

Docperk
Nov 05 2013, 09:26 PM
Wow, I have seen some of the Facilities, I think I will go see what I can find. Thanks for the update. I can't believe I am the first to post. :)

Ok so some others sneaked in on me as I was posting.

JW2009
Nov 05 2013, 09:31 PM
WOO HOO and Thank you very much Raul and the Dev Team for a Kool New Release. This is awesome and look forward to reading the info - Thank You & Happy Farming™

kataltay
Nov 05 2013, 09:41 PM
Hmmm, other than the facilities and services, and the Thanksgiving items (same as last year's), I don't see anything else. I hope more shows up lol

Lee Ann
Nov 05 2013, 09:42 PM
Best game on FB, by far , thanks for all your hard work everyone to make it this way !!! Off to play whhoohoooo

De'A
Nov 05 2013, 09:43 PM
Thank you Raul ,for the update . I would like to see you add a market where farmers can buy unlimited goods from each other without a limit, and add a feature were we can trade storage items with our neighbours thank you.

bluehair
Nov 05 2013, 09:50 PM
ooh I see the 10 by 10 tools

Farmer_Susan
Nov 05 2013, 09:54 PM
OMG! I was just getting ready to go to bed. How in the world can I sleep NOW! LOL

earlgray
Nov 05 2013, 09:58 PM
Hmm, this business with the bank looks intriguing. Can't wait to see what that's all about!

supertrucker
Nov 05 2013, 10:02 PM
i haven't looked at all the added goodies, but i have one 'nit' to pick at so far... knowing how many of my neighbors have more XP than i do isn't that important to me, so why put my information in the row of neighbors across the bottom of my screen? the neighbors are so jammed together anyway, it's hard to tell where one figure ends and the one beside it begins... on the 'awesome' side, planting my farms (even with a 3x3 seeder) is now faster than it ever has been, so i have to give you kudos for that...

Docperk
Nov 05 2013, 10:02 PM
Hmmm, other than the facilities and services, and the Thanksgiving items (same as last year's), I don't see anything else. I hope more shows up lol

Looks like we go some new tools coming doing 100 squares at a time. Unfortunately I bet they are going to cost a pretty penny.

holla
Nov 05 2013, 10:03 PM
Anyone know why to load the Bank consumes Fuel??...lol...kinda odd..well unless the bank is a moving wells fargo..didnt think of that-my bad..

kataltay
Nov 05 2013, 10:04 PM
No longer able to gift friends FC items or Farm Cash gift cards, unless we BUY 50 FC at least, or complete an offer to "earn" it. That's a nail in the game's coffin.

L.A.Bob
Nov 05 2013, 10:06 PM
Is the New Bank a Service facility or a regular production facility. It is listed in the Store as a Service facility but it shows up in the Facility Manager as a production facility. It starts with the Start All button and stores finished products. It requires coins and fuel to make, but nothing else like paper and ink. Thanks for the help!

holla
Nov 05 2013, 10:07 PM
and maybe ive been sleeping but what happened to the deal where We could Duplicate farm cash facilities we already owned??...use to say duplicate if u owned 1 but now it doesnt, they bringin that back or what??

tengunn
Nov 05 2013, 10:14 PM
Thank you. Always love the updates. This is our first mystery update. How fun is that.

chrisluvsanimals
Nov 05 2013, 10:27 PM
I hope when the details come out, we know why the Bank isn't a "workable" facility

Texas Belle
Nov 05 2013, 10:28 PM
I have to say I am so glad my avatar is keeping up with me when I just harvested.. big kudos on that.. she is not going around screaming "wait - I'm busy" anymore… THANKS guys… bought the facilities already, 3 of them since I had the bank I just put on storage and got out so no problem with it.. more, more… you guys rock….

Docperk
Nov 05 2013, 10:32 PM
Well I can see one major improvement, Planting fields has improved even on layered fields the avatar keeps up and I don't have to reload the field to water. Now that is an improvement. Thank you.

bayoubes
Nov 05 2013, 10:35 PM
I hope when the details come out, we know why the Bank isn't a "workable" facility

It works for me. I had the Bank already as a deco from very long ago, when I brought it up I can load. Not sure if a new one is working or not.

rocker grrrrrl
No longer able to gift friends FC items or Farm Cash gift cards, unless we BUY 50 FC at least, or complete an offer to "earn" it. That's a nail in the game's coffin.

what do you mean by that? I still have the option to send FC gift cards or FC items. Where did you see that?? :confused:

OK Never Mind.... I see it now. UGH...

holla
ok whats up...i seen on my homepage someone had a bonus for a 7TH dan degree.....um is this a typo??..cuz i kinda got a little exited...lol

like here it is:)

Thanks for clicking!
Alfalfa 7th Dan Degree! ½ of 1,908

spiritualpathways
Nov 05 2013, 10:39 PM
no longer have the option to send a neighbor a "join me " or to "join them " anymore ... I use that a lot ...or other options we had when cliking on their name on the neighbor bar ... this sucks !!

rocker grrrrrl
Nov 05 2013, 10:40 PM
ok whats up...i seen on my homepage someone had a bonus for a 7TH dan degree.....um is this a typo??..cuz i kinda got a little exited...lol

Thanks for clicking!

nope-- no typo! 7th dans here :)

Farmer_Susan
Nov 05 2013, 10:41 PM

Thanks for clicking!

Ooooh yeah. That'd get my whistles blowing, too! : )

So the bank . . . this is a fun guessing game. Looks like we don't have people work it for us - it just sits there and makes money for us. I like that! LOL But does that mean that we didn't get 2 new services this time? Guess I'll have to wait and see!

rocker grrrrrl
Nov 05 2013, 10:41 PM
Well I can see one major improvement, Planting fields has improved even on layered fields the avatar keeps up and I don't have to reload the field to water. Now that is an improvement. Thank you.

I totally agree... my little avatar is just screaming along, keeping right up and I can water as soon as I am done planting the last square. Love this. :p

rocker grrrrrl
Nov 05 2013, 10:44 PM

It's like the semi or the bee farm... takes coins to load, and you get stocks, bonds, (corporate, municipal or government) CDs, savings, checking, and money market accounts.

theperfectnina
Nov 05 2013, 10:47 PM
Not a typo, I just posted 2 7 dans

Thanks for clicking!

Queen.of.Clutter
Nov 05 2013, 10:48 PM
This is the error message a friend got when she tried to send me a FC gift. Apparently she did not yet purchase enough FC out of her money yet.

I rely on these gifts now, with no job and the economy in the toilet. The grand I spent is now wasted, because if this is the case, I am DELETING the game.

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/603085_10202263360968880_328764784_n.jpg

kataltay
Nov 05 2013, 10:49 PM
what do you mean by that? I still have the option to send FC gift cards or FC items. Where did you see that?? :confused:

try and actually send it to someone... if you paid real money for at least 50 farm cash, you will be able to send. If not...you will get a pop up error message

theperfectnina
Nov 05 2013, 10:49 PM
One thing I have noticed and am NOT happy about, the crude oil has not changed along with other ingredients we need so much more of. When are they going to take notice?????????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

holla
Nov 05 2013, 10:52 PM
thanks....just sold a checking account i had ...lol...good riddance, and i saw someone say 10x10's??havent seen that...

dnana
Nov 05 2013, 10:55 PM
no longer have the option to send a neighbor a "join me " or to "join them " anymore ... I use that a lot ...or other options we had when cliking on their name on the neighbor bar ... this sucks !!

update has only been out for an hour, you KNOW there are always glitches at first, give it time. Can't send them a message either? Not sure why they would get rid of that, doesn't make sense, unless they are giving us another route and a different message system. Hang in there, wait and see. :)

I just went and looked and the options for each neighbor are still all there, same as they ever were. :)

AKDave
Nov 05 2013, 11:01 PM
New Dan degrees, farmer icon no longer walks around aimlessly on-screen...

trina531
Nov 05 2013, 11:07 PM
Thank you once again for making this the best game ever! I hope the cash gift issue can be worked out! :eek:

tazzissweet
Nov 05 2013, 11:07 PM
Yes i feel the same way. If this is the case then i wont be playing the game anymore. Not if we have to always spend real money just to get virtual money.

earlgray
Nov 05 2013, 11:08 PM
New Dan degrees...

7th Dan Degree for crops (yay!), but not for trees - I suppose those will come in a future update.

ceciliawells33
Nov 05 2013, 11:32 PM
i totlly agree with you being disabled and getting money from no-where my husband would not let me buy FC so I will have to think if this game is for me will be sad I love this game

gffarmer
Nov 05 2013, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the update! Love how fast the harvesting is now! Off to see the new facs!

kataltay
Nov 05 2013, 11:42 PM
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/996067_685515408147788_213596965_n.jpg

Are the really enough players, to remove the ability to send friends farm cash gifts? Not winning any popularity contest with this change, Slashkey. I do hope someone has a major change of heart here.

spiritualpathways
Nov 05 2013, 11:53 PM
update has only been out for an hour, you KNOW there are always glitches at first, give it time. Can't send them a message either? Not sure why they would get rid of that, doesn't make sense, unless they are giving us another route and a different message system. Hang in there, wait and see. :)

I just went and looked and the options for each neighbor are still all there, same as they ever were. :)

it is working alright now ... probably just a short glitch ....
I always clear my caches etc 3 times a day .... so no problems there

Taz D
Nov 05 2013, 11:59 PM
https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/996067_685515408147788_213596965_n.jpg

Are the really enough players, to remove the ability to send friends farm cash gifts? Not winning any popularity contest with this change, Slashkey. I do hope someone has a major change of heart here.
I cannot see them making a change like you are saying. That just not make sense. It is probably a glitch that will clear up or be fixed as soon as they realize it. Raul has not even posted the changes yet, so we will see when he does if anything is said about it.

Queen.of.Clutter
Nov 06 2013, 12:01 AM
I cannot see them making a change like you are saying. That just not make sense. It is probably a glitch that will clear up or be fixed as soon as they realize it. Raul has not even posted the changes yet, so we will see when he does if anything is said about it.

Taz, I posted a screenshot in the 'new release' thread of what my friend got when she tried to send me a facility. I really do hope it is just a glitch...

kataltay
Nov 06 2013, 12:02 AM

I sure hope you are right, Taz. I am just so discouraged right now. Thank you for keeping an eye on the posts.

kittykat1958
Nov 06 2013, 12:18 AM
my sister is still unable to send me farcash items',i pleaded and begged her for 6 months to play the game just so she could gift fc tools to me,i live on ssi and totally cannot afford to buy fc on a regular basis ,i did buy it once but can never do so again,now with out her gifting it to me she will quit the game and sadly to say i might have to as well,i need those turbo tools to play the game in a short amount of time.

with my health issues i just cannot sit at the computer for long periods of time ,please dev allow us the ability to gift our neighbors fc without having to buy any or do offers which most of them cost money as well at least the good ones do.

Aussie Rae
Nov 06 2013, 12:43 AM
what a mess you have stirred up this time slashkey!!! my daughter has 40fc and wanted to send me one of the new facilities...costing 32fc....she got the message saying she has to buy 50fc in order to do this.........so I guess I will not be getting any more facilities ...or tools...or fc animals...maybe its time to find another game...but I really love this one!!!! grrrr

peekachoo
Nov 06 2013, 12:45 AM
This is different .... in my list of neighbours along the bottom of the play area, the last person that I helped out yesterday is highlighted yellow ( the whole box with avatar). If I click on it to go and help out there I can't , all I get is the list of " order by online status/level " etc. But I can click on my other neighbour's avatars and go and help them out .

trina531
Nov 06 2013, 12:46 AM
HELP!!!! This is a pic of what showed on my farm...but when I opened my gift box there was no gift there...
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1453516_756367121047532_573610188_n.jpg?oh=8a7aed9 db781ab69184fac2705d4e91d&oe=527C1FF3

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 12:48 AM
This is different .... in my list of neighbours along the bottom of the play area, the last person that I helped out yesterday is highlighted yellow ( the whole box with avatar). If I click on it to go and help out there I can't , all I get is the list of " order by online status/level " etc. But I can click on my other neighbour's avatars and go and help them out .
That person highlighted in yellow is you and not one of your neighbors.

chrisluvsanimals
Nov 06 2013, 12:49 AM

The yellow is you. For some reason we don't know yet, they've added our own farm to the neighbor bar which is why you don't get the same choices you do on any other neighbor

JW2009
Nov 06 2013, 12:50 AM
Yes, this option is still there :)no longer have the option to send a neighbor a "join me " or to "join them " anymore ... I use that a lot ...or other options we had when cliking on their name on the neighbor bar ... this sucks !!

peekachoo
Nov 06 2013, 12:55 AM
That person highlighted in yellow is you and not one of your neighbors.

Doh ! Of course it is, silly me,lol. Sorry it's still quite early here, guess I haven't woken up yet !

Thanks Taz and chrisluvsanimals

notaparagod
Nov 06 2013, 01:01 AM
Doh ! Of course it is, silly me,lol. Sorry it's still quite early here, guess I haven't woken up yet !

Thanks Taz and chrisluvsanimals

I can see how you didn't recognize that it was you! The avatar looks nothing like my real avatar...the eyes are a different color and shape, the mouth is different, and the hair is different. But...I don't care! I am just pleased that there is an update. Can't wait to find out about all the new things!

I already bought the Bank!

markirk10
Nov 06 2013, 01:01 AM
seems as tho that new bank has issues...it`s listed as a service unit but it has a start all button instead of a load all button and it doesn`t even come up when someone tries to work a post.

notaparagod
Nov 06 2013, 01:07 AM
seems as tho that new bank has issues...it`s listed as a service unit but it has a start all button instead of a load all button and it doesn`t even come up when someone tries to work a post.

I'm wondering if it isn't more like the mines or the fish farming plant or the bee farm...you need coins to produce anything in it...excited to hear what it does!

Renelle
Nov 06 2013, 01:12 AM
I opened a new farm and am working my butt off to make farm cash now i canr use it!!!! Come on,Farm Town,Its just impossible to buy with our exchange rate of R10 to the dollar,and How can you penalize us for doing a honest day's work ?????

TartanLady
Nov 06 2013, 01:27 AM
Whilst I love the updates I just cant understand why they dont increase production of the Crude oil, petrochemical barrels, silk, and the other things that we are constantly scrabbling around for, just wish someone would explain it to me I go to the bonus sites daily collect as many as my allowance will allow and still cant keep up.

I have 20 oil rigs mines are 16 too and nope still not enough its stupidly wrong.

I totally agree we should be able to fill the facilities not have to cut back or whats the point in having them at all, at the moment I have had to cut back so many of mine it will hardly be worth posting for help with them soon.

Wally
Nov 06 2013, 01:27 AM
I agree with you there.

alyceclover
Nov 06 2013, 01:35 AM

I see some new Thanksgiving items. A real big change ~ we are now on our own neighbor bars! :cool:

TartanLady
Nov 06 2013, 01:38 AM
hopefully the new tools wont be on coming soon for too long :)

alyceclover
Nov 06 2013, 01:43 AM
Whilst I love the updates I just cant understand why they dont increase production of the Crude oil, petrochemical barrels, silk, and the other things that we are constantly scrabbling around for, just wish someone would explain it to me I go to the bonus sites daily collect as many as my allowance will allow and still cant keep up.

I have 20 oil rigs mines are 16 too and nope still not enough its stupidly wrong.

I totally agree we should be able to fill the facilities not have to cut back or whats the point in having them at all, at the moment I have had to cut back so many of mine it will hardly be worth posting for help with them soon.

I was thrilled to see another item (petroleum jelly) that I can produce to try to use up all my excess crude oil. I stopped producing Fuel tanks and petrochemical a while ago. I also have excess silk rolls.

However buying a train to try to get enough llama rolls did not help at all and since my neighbors seldom if ever give help for help giving, decided to put Paper Mills on all 20 farms in an attempt to produce enough paper rolls!

It is different for everyone depending upon what facilities they have and if they stack fields (which requires more fuel when using Tools.)
:cool:

alyceclover
Nov 06 2013, 01:48 AM
7th Dan Degree for crops (yay!), but not for trees - I suppose those will come in a future update.

Bah! I am still working on finishing up the rest of my 6th degrees; oh well, another challenge for me.

alyceclover
Nov 06 2013, 01:55 AM
i haven't looked at all the added goodies, but i have one 'nit' to pick at so far... knowing how many of my neighbors have more XP than i do isn't that important to me, so why put my information in the row of neighbors across the bottom of my screen? the neighbors are so jammed together anyway, it's hard to tell where one figure ends and the one beside it begins... on the 'awesome' side, planting my farms (even with a 3x3 seeder) is now faster than it ever has been, so i have to give you kudos for that...

I like to challenge myself to catch up to the neighbor who is one above me; thus like that we are now on our neighbor bar. As mentioned, those exp #s are hard to read and now I do not need them to determine who I am trying to catch up to.

MBon
Nov 06 2013, 02:05 AM
awesome as always! thanks :)

al_bundy
Nov 06 2013, 02:30 AM
Thanks Raul Great as always :)

lynwoo60
Nov 06 2013, 02:33 AM
thank you so much for new update. fantastic job as always :)

notaparagod
Nov 06 2013, 02:36 AM
Thanks for the update!

peekachoo
Nov 06 2013, 02:43 AM
Many thanks for the updates, they seem weird ones this month, but interesting. I don't have many train cars but boy am I glad I have the long tank freight one as I really need the extra oil, thanks for that in particular !

kahra01
Nov 06 2013, 02:43 AM
I agree with you there.

Yes I too agree, and I HAVE put a lot of my own money into the game.. if my friends have to buy in order just to help me, then its not worth it. I have never used a bot and Im sure if people have bogus accounts, then they have a lot of work to do in order to help someone out and also don't use bots. I have played since the start and this is the first time Ive ever said that I will be stopping. It has been great and I thank all the Devs and Mods for all they have done. I will just have to play with what I have as its getting too top heavy cash wise in trying to keep up. Sadly this update is a game changer for a lot of players and that's a shame.. another game people just fade out with.. such is life I guess :(

melori34
Nov 06 2013, 02:47 AM
#11 Said very nicely but the TRUTH is this is now a rich mans sport and the only reason for this change in FT revenue and has nothing to do with fairness or the hundreds of other tricks would also be addressed. Not to mention the "earn cash" tab doesn't even work which backs up my theory that FT revenue is the real issue. I can't wait to see how the revenue looks when many jump ship. All in all a VERY SAD DAY FOR FARMTOWN. :(

melori34
Nov 06 2013, 02:48 AM
Ditto Kahra :(

MAUROMEN
Nov 06 2013, 02:57 AM
Thanks Raul Great as always

MIRIAM DEL VALLE
Nov 06 2013, 03:43 AM
I agree with you there.

totally agree
I am disappointed, because in my case I have no credit card and no way to have, I have not receive salary, I could only buy at first cell, and now no way, never use programs clicleos and work only accounts for, and good job gave me, but I did it with ease ..
ojalas see that it is not a matter of closing the doors, not everyone has the ability to use money through a card, or just be staying w with what we have and see what comes back, unable to have: (

Farmgirl_Su
Nov 06 2013, 03:48 AM
Im not sure what all the fuss about the gifting FC is about buying 50 farm cash is about £6.50 -peanuts..most players can afford that or is it because there is a way around to get free cash.
I have played the game since the beginning and spent much much more than that..and I think a min of spending £6.50 or approx $8 is a very small price to pay for a 'way around spending more".

Those threatening to leave never do..;)

JacqV
Nov 06 2013, 03:58 AM
Thank You Raul and Devs ... Super update :)

mac16129
Nov 06 2013, 04:02 AM
Another fantastic update for the BEST game ever.....thanks to all!

sandra.l.huffman
Nov 06 2013, 04:28 AM
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1651337477&farm_ix=0

this is My Farm it was taken from I have lost everything My id was stolen i can not access only as a https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1651337477&farm_ix=0 i was dropped on a little new B Farm i have been playing for 5 years Raoul and spent up to 3000$ i am saying this here because i haven't heard from mods.. Raoul... can you please please tell them i know you can look me up on how much i have spent i am counting on you.. I cant stand much more of this i am just lost with out my farm and and all my neighbors.. i am lost without my identity ..he took my profile as well my history of my farms are just Gone i wasn't smart enough to put them on my computer all is lost sorry cant get any thing on the up date's i cant even see it in the store please Help me...Sandra L Huffman / Lovey of Sweetheart Fhttp://https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1651337477&farm_ix=0arms Thank you for any and all help..8*(

tharcicia
Nov 06 2013, 04:33 AM
Well you certainly made me very happy this morning! While I was working at my farm my avator was keeping up with me instead of running around the place which slowed everything down.
Thank you very much you made my day! Now off to look at the other goodies :)

NanaRuth
Nov 06 2013, 05:18 AM
After this new update, and playing since farm Town began, I have decided I can no longer afford to play. I rely, along with lots of my neighbours, on cash gift items to purchase the more expensive items. Most of us can not afford to buy 50 farm cash to enable this feature. If I/we could afford it, to put real money into a game labelled Beta would and could be a foolish mistake. Beta means it can just close down. So sadly after being a loyal player since Farm Town began, it is now time for me to leave.:(

caba
Nov 06 2013, 05:21 AM
Loving the faster avatar - really helpful. Not sure what the bank does but bought one anyway!! :)

I have never sent or received farmcash gifts, so that's no problem for me but just to say I have earned over 90 farmcash today by using the links to buy Christmas presents.

NanaRuth
Nov 06 2013, 05:24 AM
I am a bit choosy as to where I put my credit card details, so I wont be using the links. I have heard of some scam coming from them, No thanks !

theperfectnina
Nov 06 2013, 05:30 AM
So they say it is now only 25 Farm Cash that we need to BUY or earn (most of the earning ways do NOT work) but it is still requesting 50 Farm Cash. I am so disgusted with Slashkey right now :eek::eek::mad::mad::eek::eek::mad::mad::eek::eek: :mad:

rodneycs
Nov 06 2013, 05:33 AM
Since the update FTonly loads but you cannot get it to change farms on IE10 or whatever the latest version is called. On Chrome FT loads but shockwave crashes every 2 mins. I have had to go back to my old laptop to try and do anything with FT.

al_bundy
Nov 06 2013, 05:54 AM
So they say it is now only 25 Farm Cash that we need to BUY or earn (most of the earning ways do NOT work) but it is still requesting 50 Farm Cash. Also a few minutes ago the price went up to BUY the Farm Cash. I am so disgusted with Slashkey right now :eek::eek::mad::mad::eek::eek::mad::mad::eek::eek: :mad:

11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

This last change will be released later today.

brenda steele
Nov 06 2013, 05:59 AM
Not only have we not had a desperately needed increase in the production of Crude Oil, but we also have a new product in the Oil Refinery to use even more of the DESPERATELY NEEDED Crude Oil. Please increase the production of things like Crude Oil. Also while I am on, I have two facilities on my farm they show in my facilities manager but not on the farm, they can't be worked by my neighbours and dont show on my farm, but they are showing 100% in my facilities manager, anyone got any ideas how i can get them to show on the farm and be worked :(

Fancy Flo
Nov 06 2013, 06:11 AM
I am just like you, have been playing forever and now it is just about the greed for them, very disappointed with this new update about farmcash, maybe if they made items less then people wouldn't need to create dummy accounts, so so sad!!

Alexandra_J
Nov 06 2013, 06:17 AM
Hi Raul, can you send facilities/tools to friends and/or family still?????

al_bundy
Nov 06 2013, 06:23 AM
Hi Raul, can you send facilities/tools to friends and/or family still?????

Hi yes aslong as you have spent $25.00 on farmcash from the sending farm or been playing for 6 months or longer you can

rjohn726
Nov 06 2013, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the little things, like our avatar at the bottom in a darker yellow, the light blue in the saving indicator at the top that was most likely there before but now I see it much more. Of course the Avatar jumping from place to place is wonderful. The crude oil barrel great!

Thanks thanks thanks

Tony D
Nov 06 2013, 06:35 AM
Hi all , while you are more than welcome to post feedback on the New Release ( negative, positive or both) please do not engage in debates/discussion on other members posts. Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Thanks

brenda steele
Nov 06 2013, 07:01 AM
Its not just the Cash Gift Vouchers, its doing this with any Cash Gift, like the cash facilities or cash tools or even the $5.00 animal, so unfair, I have friends send me facilities now i cant even get them :(

Alexandra_J
Nov 06 2013, 07:08 AM
Ok thanks for your help :)

servocrow
Nov 06 2013, 07:11 AM
Really happy with the avatar movement thus far!! Big improvement. :D

Carol1207
Nov 06 2013, 07:11 AM
I have heard a lot in the last two updates about "fairness" and while I understand the reasoning behind the latest changes to FC gifting, it is undoubtedly going to have a huge impact on thousands of players. As "fairness" seems to be the key word here, then it should cut both ways. Where is the fairness to the loyal high level players. They get 25FC every three months. Not enough to buy just one item. A lot of high level players, have a huge amount of wasted tools in their storage, for which they have bought using Farm Cash. We are told we have to keep those tools in order to be able to purchase further tools, but why? Would it not be fairer to high level players to allow them to sell those tools, and receive a percentage of their farm cash back. Come on Slashkey. If you want to talk about fairness, then you need to be showing some of that back, to your loyal players. I see you "taking" but I dont see you "giving".

FCM
Nov 06 2013, 07:20 AM
The update is good, except for one of the BIGGEST bugs of all that is still there. The slowness when moving between farms after H/P and seeding with the combines and seeders!!!! Come on guys!!! FIX THIS ALREADY!! PLEASE!!! The 10X10 will be USELESS if we are stuck for 3 minutes between farms. FIX THE BUG!!

farmersuz77
Nov 06 2013, 07:34 AM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Thanksgiving Items: Old items are now live. Later Today we will release about 20 more new items.

2. 36 x 36 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: 40 FarmCash OR

Farm 6 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 7 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 8 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 9 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 10 Expansion: 30,000,000,000

3. Main Neighbour Bar Improvement: We are now showing the current user in this bar, so you can quickly see where your position is among your neighbours in the different dimensions, like level, help given, etc. This is also the only place you can see the Best Diversification and Help Given Ranks for all your neighbours and yourself.

4. Farm Stats tool Improvement: It now includes by default all the extra produce you will get due to fertilizer, bonus and fish baits. Notice the products from bonuses and baits are estimates but should be pretty close to the real numbers.

You can disable or enable this behavior by unchecking the box at the bottom of the window.

5. Long Tank Freight Car now delivers Crude Oil Barrels as well

6. 10 x 10 tools (coming next week): Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 10x10 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 100 fields at a time.

7. Dan 7 for Crops: You will have to be at level 200 or higher to have the option to reach Dan 7. Dans 1 to 6 are now accessible at level 100, instead of 150.

8. Less Timeouts: Users with lot of facilities and turbo tools were sometimes experiencing timeouts in the Start All operation and when opening the Facility Manager, this should happen much less frequent now.

9. Facebook Promo - 15 Farm Cash Free: Users that can't afford to spend real money in the game may have the chance to get 15 Farm Cash for free, Courtesy of Facebook. This is a promo offered by Facebook and we do not have any control on it.

We only ask Facebook if the user is eligible, and if it is, we display a Yellow Farm Cash offer bar in the same place where the blue recruiter bar is showing now. Facebook may request for you to have a valid credit card on your account for verification only.

10. Faster Avatar and Farming Operations: When you are farming in your farm (not hired) the avatar now tele-transport instead of walking to the next completed fields or plants, and as soon as there is assurance that the operation was saved successfully on our servers.

There will be much less progress bars in the farm at once and they will go away faster as well, this all contributes to a better experience while farming.

Notice that now if you see fields with Progress Bars it means the operations have not been saved yet, so if you refresh the game you will have to redo those fields.

12. Hawaiian Restaurant (FC): Produces Hawaiian Food.

Macaroni Salad
Poke Salad
Beef Bulgoli
Plate Lunch
Loco Moco
Lomi-Lomi Salmon
Hawaiian Chicken
Haupia

New Products in other facilities: Corn Starch in the Water Mill.

13. Bank (Coins): Produces Financial Products. It just uses coins to produce them, that's why it's not workable by others.

Checking Account
Savings Account
Money Market Account
CD Account
Government Bonds
Municipal Bonds
Corporate Bonds
Capital Stocks

A new Medieval Building was released to replace the Bank at level 126.

14. Spa Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Spa Supplies.

Palmassager
Massage Brush
Bucket and Ladle
Lip Balm
Body Powder
Cold Cream
Moisturizer
Day Cream

New Products in other facilities: Petroleum Jelly in the Oil Refinery.

15. Day Spa (FC): Provides Health, Beauty and Relaxation Services and can be stocked with all products from the Spa Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul[/QUOTE]

I am over-the top happy about the avatar change. Doing my farms was pure joy this morning. Thanks you so much!!!
Suzi

Pustekuchen
Nov 06 2013, 07:38 AM
The update is good, except for one of the BIGGEST bugs of all that is still there. The slowness when moving between farms after H/P and seeding with the combines and seeders!!!! Come on guys!!! FIX THIS ALREADY!! PLEASE!!! The 10X10 will be USELESS if we are stuck for 3 minutes between farms. FIX THE BUG!!

Yes!!!!
It's nice to be able to fertilize at once, but it still takes FOREVER to load the next farm after using the combine - so making the avatar quicker is actually useless :p

KnightRider
Nov 06 2013, 08:04 AM
What I would like to know is how is Facebook doing the gift FC? I have a neighbor on the same server I am and they have the banner for the free FC (of course they are the one without a credit card, so they can't get the free FC), but the banner doesn't show up on my farm, it still shows the blue 30 FC banner. Has anyone received the banner from Facebook?

WillowTreeFarm
Nov 06 2013, 08:30 AM
KnightRider, my niece doesn't have a credit card and has never bought FC, she has the facebook gift FC offer above her farm. I have bought a lot of FC, I do not have the banner. I believe they are only giving it to people who haven't bought any FC, or very little, in order to entice them. My niece clicked on it, it asked for a credit card for "verification" so she can't use the offer.

WyoSugar
Nov 06 2013, 08:36 AM
Thank you very much for making the avatar faster. Really helps. I appreciate all the work Raul and the developers put into this game

JbarLFarms
Nov 06 2013, 08:47 AM
What I would like to know is how is Facebook doing the gift FC? I have a neighbor on the same server I am and they have the banner for the free FC (of course they are the one without a credit card, so they can't get the free FC), but the banner doesn't show up on my farm, it still shows the blue 30 FC banner. Has anyone received the banner from Facebook?

I have no banner, blue or otherwise... there is no FC offer on my page.

marymarcel
Nov 06 2013, 08:59 AM

Hi KnightRider! here is the banner

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1455971_10201613397208762_728991045_n.jpg

ceciliawells33
Nov 06 2013, 09:01 AM
after looking at the offers for free farm cash I also do not have an android phone nor a credit card looks like there are people in the same boat as myself so it looks like checkmate here on keeping up with everything

1fritz
Nov 06 2013, 09:03 AM
Thank you what appears to be another great update. Sooner than I expected it.

Thanks for keeping the game fresh and interesting.

Off to check it out.

Fritz

Tuckertbnc
Nov 06 2013, 09:07 AM
and if it is, we display a Yellow Farm Cash offer bar in the same place where the blue recruiter bar is showing now. Facebook may request for you to have a valid credit card on your account for verification only.

I don't see any bar , blue or otherwise ?? what gives/?
And I know I've spent $100's of real money on this game ...
I do like being able to 'earn' farmcash .. I happily send my mom flowers twice a year :) .. Christmas is coming up so I check to see if I can buy gifts and get something free for me ... and I quit buying the farmcash factories loong ago , I only buy the new coin ones and save my farmcash for tools ..

JbarLFarms
Nov 06 2013, 09:11 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1455971_10201613397208762_728991045_n.jpg

Nope, don't have one of those. Or a blue banner either.

Dutch85
Nov 06 2013, 09:18 AM
Thank you Raul for another great update! I love it! I'm looking forward to the bigger tools next week!.. My avatar is moving at super fast speed, and I noticed the last 2 days that I am going from farm to farm faster also. Thanks again!

Docperk
Nov 06 2013, 09:30 AM

Maybe your problem is that you do not have enough refineries. I too have 20 Oil Rigs and I have 3 Refineries and I produce more oil products that I could possibly ever use.

dave1949
Nov 06 2013, 09:37 AM
What is wrong with the game, updates are great but the game is slower than before. It took 3 mins 40 secs after planting to load next farm. Black box saying queueing. Come on devs slowness as been a problem for far to long.

writerkat
Nov 06 2013, 09:47 AM
Where do I find the Facebook offer? I don't know what a recruiter bar is....

Uncle Dave 2
Nov 06 2013, 09:57 AM
It has always been a problem, when using the tree shaker, to tell the difference between a harvested tree and a non harvested tree. Could something finally be done about this to make it very easy to tell the difference.
Thank You.

FCM
Nov 06 2013, 10:01 AM
Uncle Dave, there already is. Go to the wrench (preferences) and click Dim Out Non Relevant Items Features for Tools and select Hidden and you've got it. Trees will disappear when you harvest them

Rob T
Nov 06 2013, 10:19 AM
Hi all,

I would just like to point out Rauls latest update regarding the farmcash restriction which will be released later today....

Qivis
Nov 06 2013, 10:29 AM
"The test itself is a cheat!" - James T. Kirk

I appreciate that Codebell-Slashkey needs the money to stay in business and the attempts to place limits on sending farm cash. But I think there will be some out there who will take it as a challenge to be able to get free farm cash or free farm cash items and will eventually find some way around the limits.

Qivis
Nov 06 2013, 10:33 AM
What is wrong with the game, updates are great but the game is slower than before. It took 3 mins 40 secs after planting to load next farm. Black box saying queueing. Come on devs slowness as been a problem for far to long.

They've updated the game to speed things up, but it has been countered by a slowdown in all the Facebook games. I am having similar issues with a few other games and I think the recent updates to Facebook itself is probably what is effecting them. :(

Qivis
Nov 06 2013, 10:45 AM
Nope, don't have one of those. Or a blue banner either.

If you already have PayPal OR a credit card registered with Facebook, you will not get the offer. It's basically the same offer Facebook has made in the past and not always via Farm Town. So if you've already done it once through another game or via the offers that have been made a year or so ago on Farm Town, you will not see it. Or if you have PayPal or a cc registered with Facebook without any offer for Facebook Credits at all you will also not be eligible for it. Bummer, is it not? :eek:

FCM
Nov 06 2013, 10:50 AM
They've updated the game to speed things up, but it has been countered by a slowdown in all the Facebook games. I am having similar issues with a few other games and I think the recent updates to Facebook itself is probably what is effecting them. :(

I could see this when the game first loads. But, this is an anomaly that occurs within the game when using specific tools. It's a Slashkey bug.

Tygered
Nov 06 2013, 10:54 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the turbo-charged farmer avatar. I love how much faster I can harvest now and plant. Did I say, THANK YOU?

StoneFace
Nov 06 2013, 10:57 AM
Yes i feel the same way. If this is the case then i wont be playing the game anymore. Not if we have to always spend real money just to get virtual money.

Sounds more like the plan to halt so many players from creating bogus accounts to accumulate farm cash so they don't have to support the devs.

Clever idea... the devs deserve to be paid... maybe now they will. I have probably spent over $500 this year along, often just $50 at a time with a gift card. I feel like I am being "rewarded" now for the willingness to spend.

barbara nixon
Nov 06 2013, 10:57 AM
i'm likin the faster avitar...it was one of my pet peeves but i just accepted that i'm a slow old lady....lol..noticed today when i was working my farms..would still like to see a chop all as i have my chop trees willy nilly and not in rows because of the look..i know we will have more stuff for thanks giving later..so thanks for the update..did try to buy the semi loading tool but only had send tab..will refresh to see if it will fix it..before i bring it up again..only tool i need now...

TartanLady
Nov 06 2013, 11:14 AM
Maybe your problem is that you do not have enough refineries. I too have 20 Oil Rigs and I have 3 Refineries and I produce more oil products that I could possibly ever use.

well great if you can afford them what annoys is why should we have to get so many of the same facility to keep up I have 1 refinery and that should be more than enough seeing as it cost cash not coins

hurican
Nov 06 2013, 11:24 AM
Message to the developers ......... i will not purchase Fc facilities that require red meat an or chicken meat ....... untill you increase the production of red meat an chicken meat ...... It takes to much time to go gather products from other places with virus laden links.

KnightRider
Nov 06 2013, 11:24 AM

I know what the banner looks like as I stated before the only one I have is the blue 30 FC banner, that tells you right there that I know what a banner is. I have figured out that the Free Facebook FC is for those that have not purchased FC and a lot of them don't have credit cards like my neighbor. In my opinion if you have purchased FC you will not get that banner. What exactly is FB verifying? That you have a credit card, I didn't know having a credit card had to be required to get something that is free. Like that one TV commercial about the credit scores, if it is really free why do you have to put in a credit card?

Qivis
Nov 06 2013, 11:46 AM
I could see this when the game first loads. But, this is an anomaly that occurs within the game when using specific tools. It's a Slashkey bug.
It has not been just loading of the other games either. It has been general game play as well. And the loading of crops, trees, and fish when working for other farmers has sped up by quite a bit when using the green tools. In fact, much of the time today the black boxes have popped up and vanished too fast to read them - like the days when we were stuck with just 2 farms and no working facilities. This suggests that it is a problem with Facebook and not Slashkey itself.

marymarcel
Nov 06 2013, 11:47 AM
I know what the banner looks like as I stated before the only one I have is the blue 30 FC banner, that tells you right there that I know what a banner is. I have figured out that the Free Facebook FC is for those that have not purchased FC and a lot of them don't have credit cards like my neighbor. In my opinion if you have purchased FC you will not get that banner. Like that one commercial about the credit scores, if it is really free why do you have to put in a credit card?

Sorry about the misunderstanding, as you had asked if someone had received the facebook banner, and I had, then posted the pic. I know that you know what a banner is.:)

About your question on credit card, Im not sure that I want to give Facebook my credit card information including the secret code.

Rob T
Nov 06 2013, 11:58 AM
Hi, as Tony D has previously stated, please no banter, arguments or rudeness to other members, those post WILL be deleted.

TartanLady
Nov 06 2013, 12:00 PM
Have to say for all those saying they are leaving due to the fc update come on be realistic like all other fb games they all get to a stage where its all about using real money and then loads say they are leaving unleass they change it hmmm yet to see a game developer change their mind on that one yet do you think they care if you stay or go thousands of players out there a few leaving and it only is a few that havent spent any real cash anyway really doesnt bother them one little bit.

Dont jump down my throat on this I totally agree its a bummer and anyone that tells me they have never had to use real money and they have all the facs and tools I really dont believe them for a second unless you have had lots of Dummy/Helper accounts

Qivis
Nov 06 2013, 12:04 PM
Question about item #13. What is the purpose behind the items in the bank? Will they be used in something in a future facility? They just seem to be useless items right now.

Beka82
Nov 06 2013, 12:08 PM
love the game thanks for the update

Qivis
Nov 06 2013, 12:09 PM
I have heard a lot in the last two updates about "fairness" and while I understand the reasoning behind the latest changes to FC gifting, it is undoubtedly going to have a huge impact on thousands of players. As "fairness" seems to be the key word here, then it should cut both ways. Where is the fairness to the loyal high level players. They get 25FC every three months. Not enough to buy just one item. A lot of high level players, have a huge amount of wasted tools in their storage, for which they have bought using Farm Cash. We are told we have to keep those tools in order to be able to purchase further tools, but why? Would it not be fairer to high level players to allow them to sell those tools, and receive a percentage of their farm cash back. Come on Slashkey. If you want to talk about fairness, then you need to be showing some of that back, to your loyal players. I see you "taking" but I dont see you "giving".

Amen!..........

Qivis
Nov 06 2013, 12:16 PM
After this new update, and playing since farm Town began, I have decided I can no longer afford to play. I rely, along with lots of my neighbours, on cash gift items to purchase the more expensive items. Most of us can not afford to buy 50 farm cash to enable this feature. If I/we could afford it, to put real money into a game labelled Beta would and could be a foolish mistake. Beta means it can just close down. So sadly after being a loyal player since Farm Town began, it is now time for me to leave.:(

You might want to re-read the list of updates. It upset me too until I re-read that particular item a couple times and saw that the limits will not be as unreasonable as I thought. They're just trying to cut back on the number of people who play just enough to send 1 item and then quit. I have some neighbors who do not have factories of their own besides ones that go for coins and they use their farm cash to help me when they get it from leveling up.

dave1949
Nov 06 2013, 12:25 PM
I like the latest updates, but it as just made the game slower than it was before. After planting a farm it took 3 mins 40 secs to load next farm. Come on devs its time you sorted this out please, This as been an ongoing issues for months. I dont need to be told to clear caches etc.

KnightRider
Nov 06 2013, 12:39 PM

We only ask Facebook if the user is eligible, and if it is, we display a Yellow Farm Cash offer bar in the same place where the blue recruiter bar is showing now. Facebook may request for you to have a valid credit card on your account for verification only.

I am a little confused as to what FB has to verify in order for them to give that farmer the 15 FC. It isn't to verify that it is a real account, because there are a lot of people that has farms and doesn't have credit cards, so they won't be able to get the 15 FC. I think they just want people to input their credit card information and they figure if they say something is free they will do it, it reminds me of the TV commercial about the credit scores "if it is really free, then why do they need a credit card". Just because someone purchases FC to help the developers get paid, doesn't mean that those people shouldn't get a little FC back for the hundreds of dollars that they have spent, I know it is voluntary, but a bonus to say thank you for all the money you have spent would be nice, it should be 15 FC for everyone.

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 12:44 PM
I am a little confused as to what FB has to verify in order for them to give that farmer the 15 FC. It isn't to verify that it is a real account, because there are a lot of people that has farms and doesn't have credit cards, so they won't be able to get the 15 FC. I think they just want people to input their credit card information and they figure if they say something is free they will do it, it reminds me of the TV commercial about the credit scores "if it is really free, then why do they need a credit card".
If you want the answer to that question you will need to ask Facebook. Raul did state that Farm Town has no control over this offer.

Johnny Popper
Nov 06 2013, 01:00 PM

Who decides what user can or can't afford to spend real money? That's a joke.

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 01:27 PM

Who decides what user can or can't afford to spend real money? That's a joke.
Facebook controls that offer.

Pathagarus
Nov 06 2013, 01:28 PM
I'll be interested to find out how thing fare with the changes to the farm cash. For me this will probably spell the end to me playing the game. Which probably isn't a big deal to them since I haven't spent real cash on the game for over a year now. Personally what I would have like to seen done was just seen things cheapened. $40 in real cash a month to buy all the new additions is really expensive compared to the rest of the gaming world. For example, I pay $99.00 a year ($8.25 a month) to play Lord of the Rings Online and that gives me access to all aspects of the game plus 500 TP (equivalent to farm cash) to spend on cosmetics and such. Long story short IMHO i see the real problem with farm cash to be items being too expensive. I might spend $10.00 a month for all the new add on tools and facilities but not $40.00. I will be anxious to see what happens to the game.

Johnny Popper
Nov 06 2013, 01:39 PM
Facebook controls that offer.

Exactly. That was my point. Data mining at it's finest!! :D

barbara nixon
Nov 06 2013, 01:40 PM
i'm prolly gonna step on toes with this but more than multiple accounts what about the ones who have 300 oceans ponds w/boat..etc?..seems to me that should have been stopped long ago..just sayin..

Steve Kay
Nov 06 2013, 01:44 PM
The avatar changes are terrific!!! Speeds up the farming process significantly.

Thank you all for keeping thing growing.

FCM
Nov 06 2013, 02:27 PM
It has not been just loading of the other games either. It has been general game play as well. And the loading of crops, trees, and fish when working for other farmers has sped up by quite a bit when using the green tools. In fact, much of the time today the black boxes have popped up and vanished too fast to read them - like the days when we were stuck with just 2 farms and no working facilities. This suggests that it is a problem with Facebook and not Slashkey itself.

You are missing the point. The slowness I speak of is not when working on your farm. Those performance issues in the past were understandable. This update improved performance. Much appreciated. The slowness i'm speaking of occurs after using the big tools (combines and seeders) and moving to the next farm to work. THAT is where the slowness is. It IS a Slashkey issue. It has nothing to do with Facebook.

Madam Hooch
Nov 06 2013, 02:32 PM
Since the update the game keeps timing out.

gffarmer
Nov 06 2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks for adding crude oil to the train!

SeaJay
Nov 06 2013, 03:05 PM
RAUL!!!!!!!!
How cool is the bank!! Haha. I can't wait to open all my accounts and learn more about it. Can we actually add to our accounts? I'm off to find out. I'll be back when I see what else is new and exciting!! I just had to hop on over and comment on what a cool idea the bank is.
Love the day spa and new restaurant also. I'm a sucker for any eatery. Time to go play with my new toys and plant some more corn!!
New Dan levels too!! You took me by surprise on this one boss!!
Peace!!

knolan
Nov 06 2013, 03:40 PM
Where is this blue recruiter bar located so I can look to see if I am qualified for extra farmcash by facebook? Please be more specific for me, I'm not sure of the location you are referring to. Thank U. :D

GT1
Nov 06 2013, 03:40 PM
You are missing the point. The slowness I speak of is not when working on your farm. Those performance issues in the past were understandable. This update improved performance. Much appreciated. The slowness i'm speaking of occurs after using the big tools (combines and seeders) and moving to the next farm to work. THAT is where the slowness is. It IS a Slashkey issue. It has nothing to do with Facebook.

I would agree with this. It is a back end issue(FT servers getting clogged).

It is my number 1 issue of sadness in FT.

romesz
Nov 06 2013, 03:42 PM
Is there a way to remove the
Farm Cash Offer: Click Here to earn 15 FarmCash for free! *Courtesy of Facebook*
as I don't intend to complete this offer, Facebook have to much information already I don't want to give them any more.
This last upgrade is a joke, it has nothing in it to improve the gaming.
I have been playing since the beginning of the game, but I feel more about leaving for good.

SeaJay
Nov 06 2013, 03:44 PM
OMG! I was just getting ready to go to bed. How in the world can I sleep NOW! LOL

:D I know what you mean.

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 03:54 PM
Where is this blue recruiter bar located so I can look to see if I am qualified for extra farmcash by facebook? Please be more specific for me, I'm not sure of the location you are referring to. Thank U. :D
It will show up under your Experience and Farm name. If you are not seeing it then you may not qualify or it may just not be there yet.

Serenity Dilsworth
Nov 06 2013, 04:00 PM
Whoa ... my avatar moves like she had double her usual amount of coffee!! Many thanks!!!

AussieGecko
Nov 06 2013, 04:05 PM
This is how I interpret the gifting change. Please correct me if I am wrong.

An account that is less than 6 months old and wishing to gift FC to another account needs to buy at least 25FC which is approximately $5.23 Australian Dollars. This is a ONE OFF thing they have to do. They can send FC from that account any time onwards for free.

Accounts 6 months old or more do not have to purchase FC in order to send it. There is no restriction to their account. If they have never bought FC they receive an offer to get some 15 FC free.

Sounds fair to me. If I wish to set up a dummy account for FC I can choose to wait 6 months and gift it freely or pay up a small amount of $5.23 and do it immediately. There is a way for those who can afford the small amount and also for those who can't. So I say thank you to SK for being kind enough to give those who can't afford it a way around it.

susiefry
Nov 06 2013, 04:16 PM
NOt sure why some are complaining of the update. yeah not really new stuff but hey when i was farming today and didnt have to wait for my avatar to keep up was such a HUGE thing. LOVE this part of the release. Now if i can just get my snowy mountain tops Ive been wanting for like 2 years now, Id be a happy farmer ;)

But if i can add a negative thou, although i completely understand the protection of dummy accounts and such but Im a little confused. My daughter has an account that she no longer wants and has cash so instead of wasting it she was gonna send it to me and I guess we put it off too long since now she cant. And its over 6 months old????

dorissau
Nov 06 2013, 04:17 PM
confused about the 15 Facebook credits.. neither I nor any of my FT friends can figure out what "the blue recruiter bar" is or how we get those freebies. Help???

tengunn
Nov 06 2013, 04:19 PM
I agree. I think it is only fair that we pay a little or show we are real players. We pay more than that to see a movie or go out for a fast food run. They have to make money somehow. I have been playing since June of 2009 and love the game more with each update. Thanks developers for all your hard work.

barbara nixon
Nov 06 2013, 04:22 PM
stupid me..i got my ordering sta upgrade..i just had to put old one in storage for it to unlock..disregard my inquiry before..

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 04:25 PM
NOt sure why some are complaining of the update. yeah not really new stuff but hey when i was farming today and didnt have to wait for my avatar to keep up was such a HUGE thing. LOVE this part of the release. Now if i can just get my snowy mountain tops Ive been wanting for like 2 years now, Id be a happy farmer ;)

But if i can add a negative thou, although i completely understand the protection of dummy accounts and such but Im a little confused. My daughter has an account that she no longer wants and has cash so instead of wasting it she was gonna send it to me and I guess we put it off too long since now she cant. And its over 6 months old????
That change has not been put in yet. Probably later tonight as Raul tends to work late hours.

KnightRider
Nov 06 2013, 04:49 PM

After the change goes into affect like Taz mentioned your daughter will be able to send you her FC, cause according to the release notes it says that if an account has been active for 6 months or more than the requirement for purchasing prior FC is no longer needed and you said hers was over 6 months old, so as long as she as at least 55, 120, or 240 FC. Those are the amounts of the gift cards you can send, other than those amounts she could find tools or facilities or something that cost FC and send to you.

TexasStar
Nov 06 2013, 04:53 PM
Please pass on my thanks to the developers for the improved avatar performance! It is great! Looking forward to adding the 10x10 Combine to my collection.

Thank you for all of your work too!!

Debbie55
Nov 06 2013, 04:53 PM
I have played Farm Town since spring 2009. I loved this game but the FC restrictions have made me feel that this is turning into FarmVille. I really disliked that game but played it for a relative and her grandkids. She has since died and I immediately left it. I have coaxed people back to playing FT when they left because there was something they were having problems with or what have you but when it was fixed or upgraded, I told them and they played again. My hubby and I love playing together. We buy our FC and share it. With this upgrade, this will require us both to buy it. Not happy about that... I have a friend that loves to play and she is disabled and has a child with cancer....now I can't send things to her. Where's the 'good' neighbor policy that this game has always encouraged?? You put up statistics of how many people we help out...but you TAKE AWAY our ability to help in the 'true' sense??? I KNOW you aren't losing money on this game. I see too many people with many, many FC items and know that they bought it. Facebook isn't my favorite place because of privacy issues...but I have stayed because of THIS game.. I have met so many wonderful people... BUT, you may have pushed it too far with this restriction. If I want to 'give', I should have that option. (I have applauded the devs many times over but haven't you looked outside the game to see what our economy is like?)

JW2009
Nov 06 2013, 05:00 PM
I would just wait until it is set up so you can if the account is over 6 months old.NOt sure why some are complaining of the update. yeah not really new stuff but hey when i was farming today and didnt have to wait for my avatar to keep up was such a HUGE thing. LOVE this part of the release. Now if i can just get my snowy mountain tops Ive been wanting for like 2 years now, Id be a happy farmer ;)

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 05:01 PM
I have played Farm Town since spring 2009. I loved this game but the FC restrictions have made me feel that this is turning into FarmVille. I really disliked that game but played it for a relative and her grandkids. She has since died and I immediately left it. I have coaxed people back to playing FT when they left because there was something they were having problems with or what have you but when it was fixed or upgraded, I told them and they played again. My hubby and I love playing together. We buy our FC and share it. With this upgrade, this will require us both to buy it. Not happy about that... I have a friend that loves to play and she is disabled and has a child with cancer....now I can't send things to her. Where's the 'good' neighbor policy that this game has always encouraged?? You put up statistics of how many people we help out...but you TAKE AWAY our ability to help in the 'true' sense??? I KNOW you aren't losing money on this game. I see too many people with many, many FC items and know that they bought it. Facebook isn't my favorite place because of privacy issues...but I have stayed because of THIS game.. I have met so many wonderful people... BUT, you may have pushed it too far with this restriction. If I want to 'give', I should have that option. (I have applauded the devs many times over but haven't you looked outside the game to see what our economy is like?)
Yu have played for over 6 months. When the final change is in place then you will not have any problem sending farm cash or the tools or facilities that cost farm cash.

Orx
Nov 06 2013, 05:06 PM
Another great update thanks. Especially like the improvements to the Avatar.

max_river
Nov 06 2013, 05:09 PM
debbi i have to agree with you. i have spent a lot of money on this game and was planing to spend more now i cant and i have sent stuff to people. i hope they change there mind on this and also i do not have fake accounts. maybe it is time to move on to something else. thanks for rest of the good stuff.

Snookie Sue
Nov 06 2013, 05:11 PM
I just love the speedy new avatars! This is the best upgrade ever. I have all 20 farms and a full time job so it was getting tough to find the time to work them all every day. And it didn't cost me a cent. Thanks so much devs.:)

aprildmhutchins
Nov 06 2013, 05:12 PM
I love this game and have played faithfully for many, many hours...Thanks for all your hard work Slashkey... (((HUGS)))
Keep up the GREAT work!

max_river
Nov 06 2013, 05:12 PM
thanks for the release maybe with this new rule to sending stuff to other people maybe you can gives us more levels more often and more than 25. also how about after a certain level you make it 2 fc for leveling up

JbarLFarms
Nov 06 2013, 05:26 PM
Hmm, this business with the bank looks intriguing. Can't wait to see what that's all about!

Has anyone figured out what the purpose of the bank is?

Qivis
Nov 06 2013, 05:28 PM
debbi i have to agree with you. i have spent a lot of money on this game and was planing to spend more now i cant and i have sent stuff to people. i hope they change there mind on this and also i do not have fake accounts. maybe it is time to move on to something else. thanks for rest of the good stuff.

The restriction is on people who create accounts and then play for 1 farm cash items worth of levels. If you have played for 6 months or more it will not apply, nor if you've spent real money on farm cash. It upset me at first too, but then it sunk in this damaged brain of mine once I re-read it a third time.

Speaking of which I figured out what the Bank is for, Raul. So that it's perfectly fine for me. It's to use fuel to get coins over time and I do have a ton of extra fuel. I think it's been 6 months since I last had to use the Fueling Station! Still, you might want to explain the Bank further in case of other people with skulls as thick as mine. :p

kataltay
Nov 06 2013, 05:29 PM
Any idea when the update with FC gifting will be coming into effect? "Later today", I read. But, is this the case, or has there been a problem? It's still not possible, even with the purchase of the 25 FC.

kataltay
Nov 06 2013, 05:31 PM
The restriction is on people who create accounts and then play for 1 farm cash items worth of levels. If you have played for 6 months or more it will not apply, nor if you've spent real money on farm cash. It upset me at first too, but then it sunk in this damaged brain of mine once I re-read it a third time.

Speaking of which I figured out what the Bank is for, Raul. So that it's perfectly fine for me. It's to use fuel to get coins over time and I do have a ton of extra fuel. I think it's been 6 months since I last had to use the Fueling Station! Still, you might want to explain the Bank further in case of other people with skulls as thick as mine. :p

Well, my skull isn't thick, and I cannot grasp the idea behind the bank yet. If it's as simple as using fuel to get coins, perhaps that is how it can be worded. ;) It's not a bad thing to keep things simple. LOL!

Rob T
Nov 06 2013, 05:33 PM
Well, my skull isn't thick, and I cannot grasp the idea behind the bank yet. If it's as simple as using fuel to get coins, perhaps that is how it can be worded. ;) It's not a bad thing to keep things simple. LOL!

Hi,

Basically with the bank... you put money in, and get more money out (interest)
It cashes out like any service facility, just nobody can speed it up :)

Hope this helps

kataltay
Nov 06 2013, 06:18 PM
Hi,

Basically with the bank... you put money in, and get more money out (interest)
It cashes out like any service facility, just nobody can speed it up :)

Hope this helps
:DVery neat, Rob! Thank you, Sir!!

Tluvit
Nov 06 2013, 06:23 PM
After almost 6 years, I'm done with farm town. It was getting to be kind of a pain, and without gifts, I don't really want to put out that much money. I've already zapped my farm.

BraveStarr
Nov 06 2013, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the update & keep up the good work as well...

Aussie Rae
Nov 06 2013, 07:09 PM
how do I post a screen shot here please..the reason I am asking is because when I clicked on that get free fc offer courtesy of facebook and then clicked on the verify with paypal I got the warning that its an untrusted site....so I quickly exited....

Jan Edwards
Nov 06 2013, 07:20 PM

My avatar picture in the bar does not look like my actual avatar. Also my picture does not show at all.

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 07:35 PM
how do I post a screen shot here please..the reason I am asking is because when I clicked on that get free fc offer courtesy of facebook and then clicked on the verify with paypal I got the warning that its an untrusted site....so I quickly exited....
If it is being listed as an untrusted site then it would be your browser or your anti-virus program stating it is untrusted. I use Paypal all the time for payments through Facebook and Farm Town. If it will let you go on then I would.

slartismum
Nov 06 2013, 08:05 PM
So what do we do with the bonds and things? Just sell them?

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 08:09 PM
So what do we do with the bonds and things? Just sell them?
Currently yes. They are in your non-ingredients meaning they get sold off. Maybe in the future they will come up with a service facility to put them in so they can earn more money.

slartismum
Nov 06 2013, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the rapid reply. I hope the new service when/if it comes is a coin one. This time one factory was coins and the service was for cash. Strange!
Still love the game, though.

Sandie Angel
Nov 06 2013, 08:18 PM
Many of us tried very hard to help our friends to build up at least the interest to play this game right from the start because Farm Town just simply wasn't doing anything to entice new players. Have you ever tried to play this game yourselves to find out how hard it is to gain farm cash without anyone's help. I have paid hundreds of dollars... I think in the past two months to send some of my friends at least the minimal required tools....i.e. the semi-truck.... at the very least to get the game going, and also sent some other FC items which they may boost up their banks in coins WITHOUT having to grow tons of crops with the few farms that is available. I can say that WITHOUT anyone help, the new players WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ON THEIR OWN!!!! It is not a matter of tricks or anything, some of us DO TRY OUR BEST to experience a few methods to try if the game is playable for new players. Oh well.... seems like the farm cash restriction is killing all the fun for the new players. I have gone up the shore already for this game, I have too many facilities and factories to handle with very little time. I have bought a lot of tools too, but seems like it will never end. I'm feeling tired already, and even though yes, your game is more fun than other games in FB, but seems like the FC restriction of a little unnecessary.

******P. S. Oh, but just to clarify... I am not the one who have been using robots to do farms. All my cash items are either bought or acquired through my hard work. Above is just my opinion on the subject of Farm Cash restriction. On second thought.... Yes, the lower restriction of 25FC seems more reasonable and within reach for the new players so they don't think that they will have to work for a long time to get that. They will at least be motivated to continue on working to gain another 25FC so they can buy the tools....one tool at a time. Well, at least they will be motivated to play the game longer. (This is of course, just my opinion as well).

Anyway.... great work on the game!!!

Sandie Angel :)

kkenkel513
Nov 06 2013, 08:40 PM
Did anyone else have their cotton move backwards to Dan Level 4? I had Dan Level 6 on all crops but today cotton moved backward to Dan Level 4. So did both my kids' cotton.

kataltay
Nov 06 2013, 08:57 PM
Please, when is this 25 FC purchase stipulation going to take effect? It's 11:30 p.m here in Newfoundland, and no longer "today" in many areas. It's still saying you must purchase 50 FC.

Momma Woods
Nov 06 2013, 09:20 PM
Currently yes. They are in your non-ingredients meaning they get sold off. Maybe in the future they will come up with a service facility to put them in so they can earn more money.

I had the bank already, and couldn't find it in the facility manager. So I started it manually and it worked. Still not in facility manager. Are we supposed to start it manually?

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 09:31 PM
I had the bank already, and couldn't find it in the facility manager. So I started it manually and it worked. Still not in facility manager. Are we supposed to start it manually?
Just like all of the buildings we have had that were previously decorations, you need to wait until it is empty, then put it into storage and then back on the farm. It will then show up in your facility manager.

Momma Woods
Nov 06 2013, 09:51 PM
Just like all of the buildings we have had that were previously decorations, you need to wait until it is empty, then put it into storage and then back on the farm. It will then show up in your facility manager.

Thanks for a quick reply. That's what I thought albeit after starting it lol
Thanks Taz

Docperk
Nov 06 2013, 10:06 PM

I guess that could be an investment agency. ?

KnightRider
Nov 06 2013, 10:36 PM
Many of us tried very hard to help our friends to build up at least the interest to play this game right from the start because Farm Town just simply wasn't doing anything to entice new players. Have you ever tried to play this game yourselves to find out how hard it is to gain farm cash without anyone's help. I have paid hundreds of dollars... I think in the past two months to send some of my friends at least the minimal required tools....i.e. the semi-truck.... at the very least to get the game going, and also sent some other FC items which they may boost up their banks in coins WITHOUT having to grow tons of crops with the few farms that is available. I can say that WITHOUT anyone help, the new players WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ON THEIR OWN!!!! It is not a matter of tricks or anything, some of us DO TRY OUR BEST to experience a few methods to try if the game is playable for new players. Oh well.... seems like the farm cash restriction is killing all the fun for the new players. I have gone up the shore already for this game, I have too many facilities and factories to handle with very little time. I have bought a lot of tools too, but seems like it will never end. I'm feeling tired already, and even though yes, your game is more fun than other games in FB, but seems like the FC restriction of a little unnecessary.

******P. S. Oh, but just to clarify... I am not the one who have been using robots to do farms. All my cash items are either bought or acquired through my hard work. Above is just my opinion on the subject of Farm Cash restriction. On second thought.... Yes, the lower restriction of 25FC seems more reasonable and within reach for the new players so they don't think that they will have to work for a long time to get that. They will at least be motivated to continue on working to gain another 25FC so they can buy the tools....one tool at a time. Well, at least they will be motivated to play the game longer. (This is of course, just my opinion as well).

Anyway.... great work on the game!!!

Sandie Angel :)

It is just so that people can't make fake accounts level up to 50 and then transfer the FC to a main account and delete that account and never use it again, the only way it would effect a new player is if the new player wanted to send FC to another player, but if another player like yourself wants to send FC to a new player you would be able to do that with no problems. When the lower restriction comes out, it is either purchase 25 FC or have an active farm for 6 months. After 6 months they could send FC items without the purchase of any FC.

adsum1966
Nov 06 2013, 10:44 PM
Hi. I purchased 25 Farm Cash today. I tried moments ago to gift a friend, but the error message says I need to buy at least 25 Farm Cash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send Farm Cash gifts to your friends. Please tell me what the problem is. The purchase was made with the knowledge of your new rule.

Taz D
Nov 06 2013, 10:47 PM
Hi. I purchased 25 Farm Cash today. I tried moments ago to gift a friend, but the error message says I need to buy at least 25 Farm Cash (or earn them by completing offers) to be able to send Farm Cash gifts to your friends. Please tell me what the problem is. The purchase was made with the knowledge of your new rule.
Try closing and restarting your farm and then try again. The change may not have gotten to your server yet.

adsum1966
Nov 06 2013, 10:49 PM
I have done that several times. I will try again. Should I also clear memcache?

adsum1966
Nov 06 2013, 10:53 PM
I have cleared memcache, logged out of facebook, signed in, returned to Farm Town, and again tried, to no avail. :(

KnightRider
Nov 06 2013, 10:58 PM
Below was just posted by raul:

Post Release Updates - Nov 6th, 11:30 PM EST

- The Bank does not consume fuel anymore
- 20 new Thanksgiving items, 3 as gifts, 13 in the top section in the store and 4 in the bottom section
- The Avatar picture of yourself in the Neighbour Bar now shows accurately
- Send Farm Cash Restrictions updated: If the sender FarmTown account is more than 6 month old, no restriction applies. If it's newer, you need to buy or earn at least 25 farmcash (not 50) to send farm cash gifts to others.

adsum1966
Nov 06 2013, 11:05 PM
Knight Rider, I did purchase 25 Farm Cash today. Through my bank account. If I have wasted my money, I wish to be reimbursed (and of course lose the 25 Farm Cash). This isn't sitting well with me at all.

RFMad
Nov 06 2013, 11:31 PM
Thank you for the new update. I really like the new, improved and faster avatar! It makes farming so much faster. No more reloading farms to get the job done! Best game ever!!

maggiel29
Nov 07 2013, 12:28 AM
Did anyone else have their cotton move backwards to Dan Level 4? I had Dan Level 6 on all crops but today cotton moved backward to Dan Level 4. So did both my kids' cotton.

Yes mine has gone back to Dan 4 :(

B.Keeper
Nov 07 2013, 12:43 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Nov 6th, 11:30 PM EST.

Checking Account
Savings Account
Money Market Account
CD Account
Government Bonds
Municipal Bonds
Corporate Bonds
Capital Stocks

Known Issues:

- None

The Bank doesn't seem to have a "Produce Faster" button

chrisluvsanimals
Nov 07 2013, 01:01 AM
The Bank doesn't seem to have a "Produce Faster" button

That's because it acts like a Service Facility. It can't be worked like other Service Facilities though...it works like the Bee farm, fish farm, mines,etc...you just have to let it work at it's own pace

chrisluvsanimals
Nov 07 2013, 01:03 AM
Yes mine has gone back to Dan 4 :(

Mine has gone back to Dan 4 too

sandivanderavoird
Nov 07 2013, 01:59 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs ... Great update! I am a happy chappy! :)

FarmerWitch
Nov 07 2013, 04:44 AM
I agree that spending $8 US or so on entertainment is not a lot, if you are actually earning US$. I live in South Africa and buying 55Fc today it will cost me R103.48 ZAR - the price of a week's vegetables for my household or a movie ticket (for one). There is absolutely nothing anyone can do about the exchange rate so off-shore entertainment is very expensive for many of the players

HelenJS22
Nov 07 2013, 05:02 AM
Looks like we go some new tools coming doing 100 squares at a time. Unfortunately I bet they are going to cost a pretty penny.

Agreed.... Would so love to buy the 100 squares tools, but I'm guessing they'll probably cost an arm and a leg, and then some .... Wouldn't it be nice if we had some way of trading in all those smaller ones we've spent farm cash on over the years?

However, I've seen posts saying that even the more lowly tools and the faster avatar is working a treat ... Thanks devs :)

dave1949
Nov 07 2013, 05:06 AM

Like you I have same issue, yesterday planted a farm, went to load next one it took 3 mins 40 secs. No buildings, or flowers, or animals trees hidden. Black box sating en queuing. The game is being ruined by the speed or lack of it

HelenJS22
Nov 07 2013, 05:29 AM
Like you I have same issue, yesterday planted a farm, went to load next one it took 3 mins 40 secs. No buildings, or flowers, or animals trees hidden. Black box sating en queuing. The game is being ruined by the speed or lack of it

I don't know quite what the issue is, but could it be your computer speed rather than the game?

I just jumped from one farm to the other with all trees, flowers, animals and decorations showing. The only thing I had closed down was 'buildings' and it took 17 seconds to jump from one farm to the next ..... and that is with layers :o

My farms aren't all full size, and I still get impatient with the jump from farm to farm :o but with all the stuff I have on them I certainly can't complain about 17 seconds.

ps: Since writing the above I've checked all my farms for jumping between them speed, and the quickest of the heavily developed ones took 8 seconds, so my thinking is that it can't be the game that is the problem.

WillowTreeFarm
Nov 07 2013, 05:35 AM
My cotton also went back to the 4th dan belt, hope this will be fixed soon.

HelenJS22
Nov 07 2013, 05:38 AM
Love my little teleporting avatar :D It certainly makes me think back to the 2009 version who plodded along way behind our one field at a time planting, harvesting etc, and even did an entire circuit of the farm if anything got in the way. I used to be able to go make a cup of coffee while my 'Mandy' toured the outer edges of the farm getting to one tiny single plot to harvest it :D THANKS GUYS :D

Grammy 11
Nov 07 2013, 06:44 AM
Clearing my tree farm and flower farm is now a real pleasure. Thanks for the speedup.

Now, could you please give a little tweak to the sheep and llamas so I don't have to plead with them to get into their sheds? I have tried freezing, enlarging, whatever, there are always a few who take days to get in, whether I use the quickclick shed tool or click on each separately. Thank you!!

jcplnd
Nov 07 2013, 07:17 AM
You have got to be kidding. Enter my credit card number expire date and code on back. Plus my name. Then you are wide open for any charge you want to charge. NO THANKS

CajunLady747
Nov 07 2013, 07:19 AM
I for one do not like some of the changes made to the game. Some of us can not afford to buy farm cash because we are on disability checks and all that money gets sunk into paying for the bills of our homes and such. And earning farm cash is a joke through those sites because the surveys and stuff are a joke or you have to have a credit card to even get the good ones for alot of farm cash. And so any new things that come out that require farm cash that people like me wish to have most likely we will never see because we will never have enough fc to purchase said items. Other than this complaint i love the game but would like to see more level increases instead of 25 at a time as i have been maxed level for over 2 years now i want something to work towards again. thank you

WillowTreeFarm
Nov 07 2013, 07:38 AM
Raul and the rest of the team, thank you for this great game! My husband and I have spent many, many hours playing FarmTown and we do not expect you to work for free. We appreciate the free FC we get for leveling up and we will continue to purchase FarmCash as the budget allows. Thank you.

StoneFace
Nov 07 2013, 07:44 AM
Raul and the rest of the team, thank you for this great game! My husband and I have spent many, many hours playing FarmTown and we do not expect you to work for free. We appreciate the free FC we get for leveling up and we will continue to purchase FarmCash as the budget allows. Thank you.

My sentiments exactly.

Gotta get another gift card to buy the expansions... hehehehe.

CajunLady747
Nov 07 2013, 07:54 AM
nobody said anything about them having to work for free but when your on section 8 like i am and section 8 is barely paying any of the rent ( and thats what is boggling my mind the most) and my bills consume almost all mine and my husbands check there just is not any money left to purchase any farm cash at all as much as i wish there was but nobody said anything here about raul and them having to work for free

Qivis
Nov 07 2013, 08:27 AM
I for one do not like some of the changes made to the game. Some of us can not afford to buy farm cash because we are on disability checks and all that money gets sunk into paying for the bills of our homes and such. And earning farm cash is a joke through those sites because the surveys and stuff are a joke or you have to have a credit card to even get the good ones for alot of farm cash. And so any new things that come out that require farm cash that people like me wish to have most likely we will never see because we will never have enough fc to purchase said items. Other than this complaint i love the game but would like to see more level increases instead of 25 at a time as i have been maxed level for over 2 years now i want something to work towards again. thank you

If you are high enough a level you will not have the restriction. I was able to send a neighbor a MegaSheep (I think the game actually calls it a Long Hair or something) :D without any problem whatsoever.

Jean's Farm
Nov 07 2013, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the update Raul!!!! Now I can finish my Autumn Farm. :)

And thanks for taking away the fuel req. for the bank. :D

FCM
Nov 07 2013, 08:41 AM
I don't know quite what the issue is, but could it be your computer speed rather than the game?

I just jumped from one farm to the other with all trees, flowers, animals and decorations showing. The only thing I had closed down was 'buildings' and it took 17 seconds to jump from one farm to the next ..... and that is with layers :o

My farms aren't all full size, and I still get impatient with the jump from farm to farm :o but with all the stuff I have on them I certainly can't complain about 17 seconds.

ps: Since writing the above I've checked all my farms for jumping between them speed, and the quickest of the heavily developed ones took 8 seconds, so my thinking is that it can't be the game that is the problem.

Helen,

It is not the computer. This slowness occurs when moving between farms after using the large tools (combining and seeding)

servocrow
Nov 07 2013, 09:01 AM
I have the weird Cotton Crop rollback as well.

:)

Pesto Farmer
Nov 07 2013, 09:09 AM
Lost my 6th Cotton Dan as well

Danuta
Nov 07 2013, 09:39 AM
I love the changes in farming thank you guys:))

JW2009
Nov 07 2013, 09:47 AM
This is weird, ever since the New Release, when I work on a farm and reload that farm, I get this on my neighbours listhttps://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1395948_689996397678141_1925932787_n.jpg

Orx
Nov 07 2013, 10:11 AM
I also went back to the cotton 4th dan

romesz
Nov 07 2013, 10:20 AM
I also went back to the cotton 4th dan

Everything stayed at DAN 6, but cotton changed to DAN 4.. It is a glitch :)

Tony D
Nov 07 2013, 10:23 AM
Hi, just letting you know that the Developers have been advised about the problem with the cotton dan dropping back to the 4th dan.

westilldance
Nov 07 2013, 10:56 AM
Your opening popup just said the Train would now deliver silk rolls? WHICH CAR? I checked the store. None of the cars carry silk.:(

Taz D
Nov 07 2013, 10:58 AM
Your opening popup just said the Train would now deliver silk rolls? WHICH CAR? I checked the store. None of the cars carry silk.:(
The long sliding door car carries the silk rolls.

Pesto Farmer
Nov 07 2013, 11:27 AM
Thanks Tony

Qivis
Nov 07 2013, 11:49 AM
Hi, just letting you know that the Developers have been advised about the problem with the cotton dan dropping back to the 4th dan.

No problem! I don't mind some more bonuses available at all.

annalienjvr
Nov 07 2013, 01:36 PM
Totally agree. How the heck do you get fc, by earning it. This became a money making game and we poor guys just can't keep it up. I noticed that there are some old people playing ft that can't properly eat every day, where in the world will they find money for fc ???? Who is Facebook anyway to decide who can afford what, they don't have any insight in my finances. We are South Africans and with the ZAR so weak we have to pay nearly ZAR10 for 1 Dollar. This is so unfair.

KnightRider
Nov 07 2013, 01:42 PM
Totally agree. How the heck do you get fc, by earning it. This became a money making game and we poor guys just can't keep it up. I noticed that there are some old people playing ft that can't properly eat every day, where in the world will they find money for fc ???? Who is Facebook anyway to decide who can afford what, they don't have any insight in my finances. We are South Africans and with the ZAR so weak we have to pay nearly ZAR10 for 1 Dollar. This is so unfair.

It states in the new release that if a player has played for 6 months or more then the person doesn't need to purchase FC to send a neighbor FC items, it is only to stop fake accounts.

max_river
Nov 07 2013, 03:08 PM
what i do not get is that stopping us from sending fc will stop fake people had fake accounts before they introduce the the fc gift card or option to send factory ect. so how is this going to stop it

Taz D
Nov 07 2013, 03:20 PM
what i do not get is that stopping us from sending fc will stop fake people had fake accounts before they introduce the the fc gift card or option to send factory ect. so how is this going to stop it
You are not stopped from sending FC gifts if you have been playing for 6 months OR have bought at least 25 farm cash. What that prevents is people setting up accounts to quickly level up enough to send those gifts using the free farm cash.

sandivanderavoird
Nov 07 2013, 03:29 PM
FCM .. I totally agree with you .. I have the same problem. It takes 4eva to save and to move between farms when using the 3 in 1 tool :(

servocrow
Nov 07 2013, 03:47 PM

Thanks for the update, mine is back to normal now.

:D

apc4m
Nov 07 2013, 03:52 PM
I have heard a lot in the last two updates about "fairness" and while I understand the reasoning behind the latest changes to FC gifting, it is undoubtedly going to have a huge impact on thousands of players. As "fairness" seems to be the key word here, then it should cut both ways. Where is the fairness to the loyal high level players. They get 25FC every three months. Not enough to buy just one item. A lot of high level players, have a huge amount of wasted tools in their storage, for which they have bought using Farm Cash. We are told we have to keep those tools in order to be able to purchase further tools, but why? Would it not be fairer to high level players to allow them to sell those tools, and receive a percentage of their farm cash back. Come on Slashkey. If you want to talk about fairness, then you need to be showing some of that back, to your loyal players. Please consider the idea of being able to sell back older tools for farm cash to enable us to buy some of the newer tools

Jwebb
Nov 07 2013, 04:11 PM

Well said...I love it!! ;) I completely agree!! Please consider this SlashKey!!

KnightRider
Nov 07 2013, 04:57 PM
This is all my opinion in response to a change made by the New Release. The only people that the latest changes to the FC gifting will affect is the people that make fake accounts. People that have been gifting FC items to neighbors to help them usually have been playing for more than 6 months which means that they don't have to purchase 25 FC to gift FC items, so the new change will not affect them. People mention that items is too high, but as an example, when you have a person have a main account, and then open up 10 fake accounts and in 2 or so hours get up to level 50 so that they have 55 FC in all 10 accounts, then gift the main account all of the FC in those 10 accounts, which would add up to 550 FC ($ 80.00 cash), in my opinion I think that is wrong, now in order to do that each account would have to purchase 25 FC, I think that is fair, how long do you think the game would last if everyone done that? In my opinion the FC change is needed.

JW2009
Nov 07 2013, 05:06 PM
Very well said Kitt :)This is all my opinion in response to a change made by the New Release. The only people that the latest changes to the FC gifting will affect is the people that make fake accounts. People that have been gifting FC items to neighbors to help them usually have been playing for more than 6 months which means that they don't have to purchase 25 FC to gift FC items, so the new change will not affect them. People mention that items is too high, but as an example, when you have a person have a main account, and then open up 10 fake accounts and in 2 or so hours get up to level 50 so that they have 55 FC in all 10 accounts, then gift the main account all of the FC in those 10 accounts, which would add up to 550 FC, in my opinion I think that is wrong, now in order to do that each account would have to purchase 25 FC, I think that is fair, how long do you think the game would last if everyone done that? In my opinion the FC change is needed.

max_river
Nov 07 2013, 05:10 PM
i never opened a fake account i do agree that is right. but i do not think it is fair to penlize everyone and force someone who only been playing a few months that they have to spend a certain amount so they can send a gift to someone.. i think it is a way for face book and others to make money

Tony D
Nov 07 2013, 05:17 PM
Hi all , 2 things ..

1) Due to the emotive issues that comes with anything to do with Farm Cash we have allowed (to date) some liberty with posts, we do ask that you now keep your posts to feedback on the new release and not debates / discussions or opinions . Any further posts of this nature may be deleted without notice.

2) I would also like to remind everyone that opening Multiple Facebook accounts is against Facebook rules ( to read the terms Click Here (http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms) ) .

We have had members in the past being temporarily banned (by Facebook) and made to close all but one of their accounts.

kahra01
Nov 07 2013, 05:20 PM

LOL yes it happened to me but I figured it was a glitch since Ive had Level 6in all crops for a long long time. I didn't stress on it too much.. I just grew a whole lot more! :)

KnightRider
Nov 07 2013, 05:21 PM
LOL yes it happened to me but I figured it was a glitch since Ive had Level 6in all crops for a long long time. I didn't stress on it too much.. I just grew a whole lot more! :)

Tony mentioned earlier that the dev's have been advised of this.

EDIT: Raul posted that the cotton dan bug was fixed today at apx 4 pm Eastern time.

TartanLady
Nov 07 2013, 05:32 PM
since the update I cant receive or get bonuses or ingredients it tells me I have reached the limit but not done any for 24 hours now

knolan
Nov 07 2013, 05:57 PM
It will show up under your Experience and Farm name. If you are not seeing it then you may not qualify or it may just not be there yet.

Experience & Farm name? Under the Play? My Requests? My Neighbors? Invite? Buy Cash? Earn Cash? I feel pretty stupid right now.....

Taz D
Nov 07 2013, 06:04 PM
Experience & Farm name? Under the Play? My Requests? My Neighbors? Invite? Buy Cash? Earn Cash? I feel pretty stupid right now.....
Yes, up at the top of your farm.

LoreneC
Nov 07 2013, 06:09 PM
Thank you!

Off to check out the new coin facilities and decorate for Thanksgiving!;)

kahra01
Nov 07 2013, 07:22 PM
Tony mentioned earlier that the dev's have been advised of this.

EDIT: Raul posted that the cotton dan bug was fixed today at apx 4 pm Eastern time.

LOL Thanks KnightRider.. yeah I did see that after I went back in posts.. but I figure its still a good thing I rushed off an planted.. Im sure to get to 7th dan in one hit now! :)