PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 14th, 2014

Pages : 1 [2] 3

JW2009
Mar 16 2014, 07:34 PM
Hi, I don't know about anyone else, but I liked it alot better when the colors changed from farm to farm that the Mayor worked, atleast we new where the Mayor was.

TartanLady
Mar 16 2014, 07:42 PM
Hi, I don't know about anyone else, but I liked it alot better when the colors changed from farm to farm that the Mayor worked, atleast we new where the Mayor was.

Agree totally on that one

StoneFace
Mar 16 2014, 07:42 PM

me too....

The FT Mayor absolutely needs to be watched at all times.... Since he has not been kidnapped in recent memory, he is getting a little too big for his britches !!

:cool:

jim v
Mar 16 2014, 07:44 PM
I love the new updates. Appears there may be a glitch though. When I am trying to work or refer on a friends farm (from a post on the wall) it only goes to a certain pint before the mayor says "Moving on to next farm" and then it won't let me work any more farms after that

I've used this and it doesn't always work right. I have had farms on my farm that were not worked because of it. I worked all of one person's farms and the mayor said he worked the last 2. I reloaded the person's farms from the work facilities request and there was 2 that I was able to work because the mayor did not work them.

SeaJay
Mar 16 2014, 09:12 PM

Agreed!!!!

SeaJay
Mar 16 2014, 09:19 PM
That shaved ice cart is the teeniest, cutest, most colorful AND flavorful little purchase ever. I fell instantly in love with it.

The syrup factory is also very pleasing to me. ♥

I'm gonna go with...AWESOME update this time South Florida!! I actually pounce on facility/service posts when I see them now.

kataltay
Mar 16 2014, 10:11 PM
So when can we expect the problem with allowing others to use our tools and *fuel* to be fixed??? Sheesh, some of the most eager to actually do any real work nowadays in this game are the newer players, and their fuel levels are not adequate to complete the farms they're hired for, even though I have allowed them to use my tools and fuel. Then I have to go thru the same rigamorole with others who are in the same boat, with not enough fuel. Was this feature thoroughly tested before being implemented??? Once again, too many new and major features rolled out together in one update. Always problematic.

Eradani
Mar 16 2014, 10:17 PM
Facebook made changes and messed that up. Your better choice now is to use the Games Feed from your Facebook Home page.

my Game Feed link on my home page has been erased by FB. i still have the link though ( https://www.facebook.com/apps/feed ) but only 1/2 the posts showed up on there. some of the rest showed up on my Home Page but not all.

i think i'm going to have to start making a post of my posts

/sigh at FB breaking, er fixing, not broke stuff

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 10:26 PM
my Game Feed link on my home page has been erased by FB. i still have the link though ( https://www.facebook.com/apps/feed ) but only 1/2 the posts showed up on there. some of the rest showed up on my Home Page but not all.

i think i'm going to have to start making a post of my posts

/sigh at FB breaking, er fixing, not broke stuff
Once you have closed the Games feed all of those posts are considered by Facebook as having been seen and they don't show them to you again. That is why when you go to work those right clickon the Games feed to open in a new tab. Then right click on any post you want to work to open it in a new tab and only close the work. Go back to the Games feed and work the next one.

Aussie Rae
Mar 16 2014, 10:57 PM
still finding that the mayor is a liar, :) he is not working all the farms even when he says he is...also I still get that "Oops," message when doing referrals...he then proceeds to move to the next farm but if say there are 3 farms to do...he is only doing 2....making it necessary to go to all farms, uncover buildings and manually click on one on each farm to check, and this can be a bit difficult as some people have their facs hidden inside larger buildings...maybe the mayor needs to retire..some new blood is needed..he is getting a bit past it... hehehe
I also prefer the way the farms changed color as he worked..at least that way we have some idea of which ones he has worked...now we have no idea at all.....whoever changed this needs to fix it asap....

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 11:40 PM
still finding that the mayor is a liar, :) he is not working all the farms even when he says he is...also I still get that "Oops," message when doing referrals...he then proceeds to move to the next farm but if say there are 3 farms to do...he is only doing 2....making it necessary to go to all farms, uncover buildings and manually click on one on each farm to check, and this can be a bit difficult as some people have their facs hidden inside larger buildings...maybe the mayor needs to retire..some new blood is needed..he is getting a bit past it... hehehe
I also prefer the way the farms changed color as he worked..at least that way we have some idea of which ones he has worked...now we have no idea at all.....whoever changed this needs to fix it asap....
They are working on a fix. Just have to be patient.

LazyMare
Mar 17 2014, 02:49 AM
Last night I tried working facilities for 4 neighbors. Each time I got to the first farm for each one, I was only prompted to water, rake or whatever. After doing this I then tried both refreshing their farm and going back to their original hire request post. I would return to their farm but never got the work facility pop up.

On another note, now when I go to the Market to Hire someone I cry out:
"Who wants to shake a tree farm? I have fuel and the tools for YOU to use"

Thank you Developers for this!
xoxoxo

I get that a lot Rugged Barbie, usually when I've hired more than one farmer to harvest my farms and go off to raid factories while they're working. Guessing the server can't cope with too much input at once as it also happens the few times I've tried to work 2 neighbours facilities at the same time. Even after clearing memcache and browser cache and logging out and back into FB it sometimes takes 5 or 6 reloads of the 'i would like to hire you' post before the 'sure take me there' dialogue box appears. If it's not letting you do factories, try doing the services (presuming your neighbour posts both) then going back to factories - that sometimes kickstarts the mayor back into action. Hope that helps.

Raenie
Mar 17 2014, 03:04 AM
Please let us know whether or not you had the box checked. It may be a new issue the moderators need to investigate since not many people have tried using the feature yet and not many have asked.

Hi, I hired someone a little while ago and she didn't see any tools displayed for her to use.
I went back to the market and made sure that both tools & fuel were checked off for her to use. They were ... I just figured it was another one of the glitches that are being worked on.

But am mentioning it now, because you asked us to.

JoDanzer
Mar 17 2014, 03:45 AM
is the let hired workers use your fill not working yet?

turbo terry
Mar 17 2014, 04:14 AM
today i tried to work posts from somebody i worked yesterday morning - got the oops message for all farms on both posts - always thought we had to wait at least 8 hours - this was almost 24 since i worked - also finding i get the oops message on at least 1 farm (except for the one person who only had 2 farms available)

just an update - took a break from working facs & clients from 3pm yesterday until 4am today - worked 6 people - got the oops message 3 of 12 times - rest appeared to go as advertised - beginning to think this may be something that will happen now and then - at least the mayor appeared to work them all

tiggeragin
Mar 17 2014, 06:40 AM
My search 'eye' is not working now. It was fine just a few days ago. Also, the mayor is not moving me to all the farms either. WF38 and I use Chrome. Thanks.

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 17 2014, 07:04 AM
Please let us know whether or not you had the box checked. It may be a new issue the moderators need to investigate since not many people have tried using the feature yet and not many have asked.

Both boxes were ticked.

abarrow
Mar 17 2014, 07:55 AM
im on wf-3, using google, have cleared cache , memcache , and cleared all other temp files, and go to work a neighbors facilities, i get to farmtown white screen, he saya loaded 100% but just sits there, doesnt load the neighbors farm, i tried to go to my farm same thing just sets there after is says loaded 100% on the white screen I am able to collect gifts , send gifts, and then it goes to the white screen says it loaded user 100% but wont load my farm or my neighbors farm from the neighbors tab either

Qivis
Mar 17 2014, 08:09 AM
im on wf-3, using google, have cleared cache , memcache , and cleared all other temp files, and go to work a neighbors facilities, i get to farmtown white screen, he saya loaded 100% but just sits there, doesnt load the neighbors farm, i tried to go to my farm same thing just sets there after is says loaded 100% on the white screen

When that happens to me I switch to another browser. No browser is perfect, which is why I recommend having at least 2 in addition to the one that has been installed with your operating system - and yeah. That goes for Linux users too! ;)

Qivis
Mar 17 2014, 08:21 AM
I get that a lot Rugged Barbie, usually when I've hired more than one farmer to harvest my farms and go off to raid factories while they're working. Guessing the server can't cope with too much input at once as it also happens the few times I've tried to work 2 neighbours facilities at the same time. Even after clearing memcache and browser cache and logging out and back into FB it sometimes takes 5 or 6 reloads of the 'i would like to hire you' post before the 'sure take me there' dialogue box appears. If it's not letting you do factories, try doing the services (presuming your neighbour posts both) then going back to factories - that sometimes kickstarts the mayor back into action. Hope that helps.

Also be sure it is an invitation to work the factories. In the first week or two it is easy to mistake "I just bought a frozen treats factory" for "please help me with my facilities" just because you've seen the picture. Even after 5 years of Farm Town some of us are still in the habit of doing things in automatic mode! :D

abarrow
Mar 17 2014, 08:27 AM
Also be sure it is an invitation to work the factories. In the first week or two it is easy to mistake "I just bought a frozen treats factory" for "please help me with my facilities" just because you've seen the picture. Even after 5 years of Farm Town some of us are still in the habit of doing things in automatic mode! :D
I am able to go to all tabs send gifts, neighbors tab etc and it still wont load my farm, so it isnt just a problem with not being able to work facilities

Rugged Barbie
Mar 17 2014, 08:53 AM
Bringing up Quest Manager. Look at current Quest. Click to close out Quest. Copy goes away but the big Quest Screen stay open - Blank on inside - I have to reload page to get the blank Quest Screen to close. This has happened for several days now. Not sure if this is from new release.

Also, with let worker use my fuel and tools boxes checked, I find some workers are working one tree at a time or one field at a time.

Tom C
Mar 17 2014, 10:06 AM
I have reported this before, when farms become unfertilized some of the trees do also. With this last release my sunflowers that were fertilized became unfertilized when the rest of the farm did. I am also not able to work facilities for some reason.

Taz D
Mar 17 2014, 10:17 AM
Please keep your posts in this thread to the subject of the release. Posts concerning not being able to work facilities or can't load farm are not from this release. Please post those problems in the Help & Support section.
The fuel problem and the oops when working services and facilities have been reported to the developers.

dave1949
Mar 17 2014, 02:18 PM
Why has my post been deleted or moves it relates to the last update

Mare Contrare
Mar 17 2014, 02:19 PM
Just accepted a work services invite. 5 farms were highlighted in blue. I worked 3, then expected to get a message that the mayor would work the rest. Instead, I received nothing and was unable to work the last two.

Rob T
Mar 17 2014, 02:23 PM
Why has my post been deleted or moves it relates to the last update

Your post was moved here http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374&page=4

Janet 1
Mar 17 2014, 02:32 PM
Many thanks for the 3 Train lists back again and in alphabetical order too. :D Brilliant! I know I am sad but I have five trains and work through the people boosting them in alphabetical order. I then cross them off my list when they boost the train so I don't pester anyone with requests who isn't interested. It was really difficult keeping track when the list changed but I'm very happy the A - Z list is back. Thank you.

dave1949
Mar 17 2014, 02:41 PM
Your post was moved here http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374&page=4

Thx so very much for your help

BostonSidekick
Mar 17 2014, 04:14 PM
I want to report that my game is giving me the 'Oops you already worked...." message for the first farm on each neighbor I work. I use Chrome and have Windows 7 hope this helps to correct the problem.

Clohar
Mar 17 2014, 04:33 PM
Still having that frustating OOPS window openeing 1 out of 2 times and since normally the biggest farm containing failities or refer clients is the one by default and that this famous window is opening on the first farm it reaaly bad to loose most of the items we are entitled to get. My other point is concerning the change of color when the Mayor is working farms. After discussions with my french speaking Canadians neighbors it appears that all of them prefer the change as they can find where to go when the mayor has completed his work especiallt those havaing less than 2 complete 10 long cars trains

Momma Woods
Mar 17 2014, 04:59 PM
I am getting the oops on the 1st farm of all the facility/client post that I work. I count to be sure that there is one farm less worked. I have Google Chrome.

Rob T
Mar 17 2014, 09:45 PM
Hi everyone,

Update on the fuel issue when hired... Until this is fixed, there is a workaround, It seems that the issue doesn't effect the individual tools, only the combine harvest/plow. So if you're hired to do both, use the harvest tool then plow seperately.

Whites Farm
Mar 18 2014, 12:23 AM
:( 'Oops you already worked...." message
Is what I am having trouble with.
Also I use IE 8 and can not send gifts.
Posted 3/18/2014 :(

Satis
Mar 18 2014, 08:36 AM
I would like to say, in general terms, that NO message from Farm Town should begin with 'Ooops'. It makes me want to put my fist through the screen!

I too have been having problems getting in to the game since the update. Computer hangs on the 'loading user' screen.

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Mar 18 2014, 11:57 AM
Today I got the oooops message on all the farms of a neighbor whose farm I have not worked for several days!

jfedwards
Mar 18 2014, 12:27 PM
i too am still getting the ooops message and also its on ppls farm ive never worked..like a new friend or neighbor... too many of my neighbors seem to be quitting.. Guess they got tired of it..im bout to.....also im haveing too many crops just disappearing and i know i have them 1 day and they gont the next and i dont fill up by buildings every day like some..i try to 2 times a week but some just 1time a week, i keep my farms planted and worked.. , my squid and cod, and crabs had disappeared... i go buy more water, i get every bonus or ingredients i can... to build bk up but its not fun...game suppose to be fun and this aint fun.. getting to be like farmville and i walked there.. help/.. im not only one looseing stuff.

JW2009
Mar 18 2014, 12:57 PM
I want to report I also get "Oops I worked" on the 1st farm, but not the rest of them. Also would be nice if the colors went back to changing after the Mayor worked the other farms. Thank you :)

beverduster
Mar 18 2014, 12:58 PM
the oops message is costing me alot of goodys, its funny i can go in and sometimes manually do the facs and sometimes i cant,

DianeCK
Mar 18 2014, 01:10 PM
sorry to write this.... Oop's is now on everyone of my 1st that I am working.. also i can't work any farm that i have worked again.. i wait 15 hours and get the oop's on all farms.. thought it was 12 hours like gifts. this morning I was able to work them and wrote down the name and time i worked them each having the oop's on 1st farm... I too would like the color change after mayor worked the farm... the black box loading is hanging around a lot longer not like before it would pop up and go fast. love the update but what update is glitch free ever.. thanks

Rob T
Mar 18 2014, 01:30 PM
sorry to write this.... Oop's is now on everyone of my 1st that I am working.. also i can't work any farm that i have worked again.. i wait 15 hours and get the oop's on all farms.. thought it was 12 hours like gifts. this morning I was able to work them and wrote down the name and time i worked them each having the oop's on 1st farm... I too would like the color change after mayor worked the farm... the black box loading is hanging around a lot longer not like before it would pop up and go fast. love the update but what update is glitch free ever.. thanks

Hi,

This is a known issue, and the devs are working on this. hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Aussie Rae
Mar 18 2014, 05:51 PM
I am finding that I only get the Oops message when doing the referrals...normal facilities get worked every time...my server is WF4, Google Chrome, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 thanks to the devs who I am sure are working on solving this glitch...also I have found that by checking my facilities I can see which farm is the main one being missed when people work my farms...for some reason farm 8 seems to not get as much help as the other 19, :)

linda.honeysuckle
Mar 18 2014, 07:21 PM
I am using Chrome and I am still getting the oops on the first farm. Not every time, but at one out of every 6. Please advise if and when they hope to fix this. I have also noticed on my own farm the first farm is always lagging behind the others farms

lynwoo60
Mar 18 2014, 07:23 PM
I ahve jsut found a work around for ff users to send gifts and train boosts. Hope this is the right place to tell you all.
1. have your fb page open
2.open options in ff browser
3.open content tab
4.open exceptions on block popup windows
5.type facebook in
6.click allow
7. close all and then refresh bowser and all should work
I have just sent a train boost via ff before and gifts as well.

Taz D
Mar 18 2014, 07:32 PM
I am using Chrome and I am still getting the oops on the first farm. Not every time, but at one out of every 6. Please advise if and when they hope to fix this. I have also noticed on my own farm the first farm is always lagging behind the others farms
Which browser you are using has nothing to do with the oops for working facilities. It happens in all browsers. The developers are working on the oops problem.

linda.honeysuckle
Mar 18 2014, 07:36 PM
Please advise if the oops on the first farm is going to be fixed soon. I am still along with a lot of my neighbors still experiencing this issue. Even on my own farm I am noticing that my first farm is lagging in products done compared to the others.

linda.honeysuckle
Mar 18 2014, 07:38 PM
Thank You Taz Didnt see your reply before sending the second message and didn't see the first message post so thought I had done it wrong. Again THanks

Taz D
Mar 18 2014, 07:39 PM
I ahve jsut found a work around for ff users to send gifts and train boosts. Hope this is the right place to tell you all.
3.open content tab
5.type facebook in
6.click allow
Strange but you are correct. I tried it, even though I had facebook.com already in my exceptions and it worked.
I will add this to the information in the Known Issues, Glitches and Bugs area.
Thanks Lynwoo60

JW2009
Mar 18 2014, 07:43 PM
Hi, Ok, today when I got "oops I already...." I decided to reload the job offer and change the farm # to the 1st one on the list that said "oops..." and I was able to collect for that farm, then I just exit since the other farms were just done. I have tested this more then once, maybe 5-6 times today and I just did it again. Oh ya please bring back the colour changing after the farm has been worked. Thank you and Happy FarmingHi,

This is a known issue, and the devs are working on this. hopefully it will be fixed soon.

lynwoo60
Mar 18 2014, 07:48 PM
Your very welcome Taz D. Glad i could help as i really really dislike google and was so glad to get rid of it of my computer.

Taz D
Mar 18 2014, 07:57 PM
3.open content tab
5.type facebook in
6.click allow
Strange but you are correct. I tried it, even though I had facebook.com already in my exceptions and it worked.
I will add this to the information in the Known Issues, Glitches and Bugs area.
Thanks Lynwoo60

Taz D
Mar 18 2014, 08:12 PM
Your very welcome Taz D. Glad i could help as i really really dislike google and was so glad to get rid of it of my computer.
Now however I am questioning whether that fixed it or if Facebook fixed it. I say that because I already had Facebook.com in mine and had not been able to send gifts until tonight.

max_river
Mar 18 2014, 08:23 PM
i notice today that even with google chrome the send neibour request it lets you send one but it does not go through it still ask you if you want to sent request.

lynwoo60
Mar 18 2014, 08:51 PM
Taz I did not have that facebook.com in mine but my husband did and could not send gifts or boost his train at all until he did what i did. the facebook.com was to do with his apps that he had on his tablet not to do with his laptop. i only own a desktop and mine is still working well when it didnn't work before i changed to what i have writen before. my daughter also couldn't send gifts or train boosts with jsut ff until she changed things as well. hope that clears things up for you.

SeaJay
Mar 18 2014, 08:59 PM
Maybe they can make it so that as the mayor cycles through all the farms, he comes back to the very first one and catches this 'oops' the second time.

Taz D
Mar 18 2014, 09:06 PM
Maybe they can make it so that as the mayor cycles through all the farms, he comes back to the very first one and catches this 'oops' the second time.
Try going to the farms from the link a second time. I found one I did earlier today and went back to it. It worked the first farm but gave the oops for the rest because I had already been there.

KnightRider
Mar 18 2014, 09:06 PM
I just loaded my farm in Firefox and was able to accept a gift and send one back, then went in and had to unload my train and dispatch, then I was able to use the boost to send to my neighbors, so it looks like FB finally got it fixed. I usually use Chrome, but wanted to test in Firefox.

De'A
Mar 19 2014, 01:45 AM
Hello good morning,why am i getting oops I had already helped you with those facilities today ? I haven't worked this person farm all day.

Eradani
Mar 19 2014, 02:05 AM
Now however I am questioning whether that fixed it or if Facebook fixed it. I say that because I already had Facebook.com in mine and had not been able to send gifts until tonight.

FB must have fixed itself. i went to options > popup exceptions and i didn't even have Block popups checked so after i saw this post, went and tried to send gifts and the list came up.

FarmerWitch
Mar 19 2014, 06:33 AM
3.open content tab
5.type facebook in
6.click allow

Firefox may be fixed ...... I have just asked for boosts on my train without doing this and it worked :D

Rob T
Mar 19 2014, 07:41 AM
As posted by Raul,

Post Release Updates - March 19th, 5:00AM EST

- After many hours trying to find a workaround for the friend request issues in IE and Firefox, Facebook finally released a fix today or reverted back what they did before, we will continue monitoring.

- The sharing employers fuel is now working when employees use the harvest-plow combines

Farmer_Susan
Mar 19 2014, 08:09 AM
Ok, so now that the mayor is helping, I'm a factory-working FIEND. Problem is, if I look for factory/services posts on FB, they seem to throw them out in random order and often I end up with posts that are 12 or more hours old - that I've either already worked and/or are pretty maxed out. I went to my "My Requests" game feed and they seem to be in order there but I only have a handful of posts - maybe 10 total, which includes the "new high score" and other stuff that doesn't really help me. I found 2 factory/service posts there this morning - that's all.

Am I missing something? Is there a better way to find these? Can we have more posts on our "My Requests" page?

Rob T
Mar 19 2014, 08:22 AM
Ok, so now that the mayor is helping, I'm a factory-working FIEND. Problem is, if I look for factory/services posts on FB, they seem to throw them out in random order and often I end up with posts that are 12 or more hours old - that I've either already worked and/or are pretty maxed out. I went to my "My Requests" game feed and they seem to be in order there but I only have a handful of posts - maybe 10 total, which includes the "new high score" and other stuff that doesn't really help me. I found 2 factory/service posts there this morning - that's all.

Am I missing something? Is there a better way to find these? Can we have more posts on our "My Requests" page?

Hi, this is something facebook did, those with the new layout seem to be those that are effected.

i believe if you go to the game feed, again, you'll see different posts. so make sure when you click on posts, you use the right mouse button and open in new tab, that way you can get back to that page of posts.

pelicn
Mar 19 2014, 08:37 AM
I am still receiving the "oops message" when working Services Facilities

Qivis
Mar 19 2014, 08:47 AM

You might also try searching for a Facebook bonus app (there are several) that lists bonuses from the last 24 hours. They are very helpful and unless someone has a post that happens to appear first thing when I log into Facebook in the morning, I use one of them to run through a list without posts for games I do not play and so forth instead of looking at the wall.

Beth Perry
Mar 19 2014, 08:53 AM
I see a LOT of inconsistencies with the new mayoral finishing of factory/service work. I have 4 FT accounts, I am the only one that worked my fac's yesterday--half of the farms that were supposedly done by the mayor were worked, half were not, yet when I went to the farms to try and do them manually I got the usual " you have already worked this facility today". My production ranged from 72% to 24% done on facs that were all 100% full to start, yet I or the mayor "supposedly" worked them....needs fixing!!!

Taz D
Mar 19 2014, 09:17 AM
I see a LOT of inconsistencies with the new mayoral finishing of factory/service work. I have 4 FT accounts, I am the only one that worked my fac's yesterday--half of the farms that were supposedly done by the mayor were worked, half were not, yet when I went to the farms to try and do them manually I got the usual " you have already worked this facility today". My production ranged from 72% to 24% done on facs that were all 100% full to start, yet I or the mayor "supposedly" worked them....needs fixing!!!
They are aware of this and are working on fixing it.

Dutch85
Mar 19 2014, 10:04 AM

Hi Farmer Susan. I have the new FB newsfeed(hate it). Under your profile picture on the upper left side it says Newsfeed. There is a little arrow to click. Make sure it says "most recent stories". It helps, but sometimes the posts are still out of sync as far as time frame.

Farmgirl1706
Mar 19 2014, 11:08 AM
Now we just need the farms the mayor helps with get made a different color so we know what he worked cause there are some that he doesnt get apparently.

Snookie Sue
Mar 19 2014, 11:13 AM
So I forked over alot of cash to purchase some train cars so I could take advantage of the new promise of being able to help faster. Was really excited about it. Unfortunately, now when I click to help someone in their facilities all the game will let me do is visit and rake or water. VERY bummed out. Anyone else experiencing this? Just started being able to send gifts again last night though.

Taz D
Mar 19 2014, 11:20 AM
Now we just need the farms the mayor helps with get made a different color so we know what he worked cause there are some that he doesnt get apparently.
Post Release Updates - March 19th, 5:00AM EST

- After many hours trying to find a workaround for the friend request issues in IE and Firefox, Facebook finally released a fix today or reverted back what they did before, we will continue monitoring.

- The sharing employers fuel is now working when employees use the harvest-plow combines

Known Issues:

- Random "Oops ..." message when mayor working facilities
- When leveling up, the unlocked items are shown but players may lose context if they are hired or sowing, etc
- Farms completed by Mayor have no indicator now, we will paint them in a different color, like dark blue

That is going to be done as well as fixing the oops for working them.

Taz D
Mar 19 2014, 11:22 AM
So I forked over alot of cash to purchase some train cars so I could take advantage of the new promise of being able to help faster. Was really excited about it. Unfortunately, now when I click to help someone in their facilities all the game will let me do is visit and rake or water. VERY bummed out. Anyone else experiencing this? Just started being able to send gifts again last night though.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

Snookie Sue
Mar 19 2014, 12:10 PM
Thanks, it worked. :)

jeemersmom
Mar 19 2014, 06:32 PM
Still getting the "oops, I already worked..." message in about 2/3 of farms worked.

Taz D
Mar 19 2014, 06:35 PM
Still getting the "oops, I already worked..." message in about 2/3 of farms worked.
They are still working on it.

Rob T
Mar 19 2014, 10:33 PM
Hi everyone,

Raul just posted in the top post

Post Release Updates - March 19th, 10:37PM EST

- Fixed the "Oops ..." message when mayor working facilities
- When working facilities, farms worked by the mayor are now colored dark blue. As usual, farms worked by you will be dark green and pending farms to be worked, light blue
- When employees select a tool that require fuel the fuel icon will be shown on the top left corner
- When leveling up, you will not lose your context after checking the unlocked items, ex: if you were planting you will be able to continue planting immediately, same tool, same seeds, etc.
- More information provided in the scenario where you click on a facility post and when you land in the farm you are not actually hired and can't work the facilities

Please let us know if there are any issues

Wendiddy
Mar 19 2014, 11:13 PM
I am having major problems with the mayor helping. Not all farms are being worked. A friend who has no trains worked my facilities and told me after working 3 farms, the mayor helped with the remaining 9, when I have facilities on all 20 farms. Also when working the first farm, the mayor kept popping up saying I will complete the work on this farm for you, he kept coming back after clicking on OK.

kathy.duck@gmail.com
Mar 19 2014, 11:19 PM
When working facilities and services, I keep getting the pop up that the mayor will work all "??" facilities on this farm. I click OK and it pops up the exact same message without saying it sent any products to my storage. The number of times it pops back up depends on the number of farms that require work. Then I get the message that it will complete the remaining farms for me and that shows it sending products to my storage. I think I am missing the products I should be getting for about half the farms.

Farmgirl1706
Mar 19 2014, 11:31 PM
Ok i keep getting the pop up that the mayor will complete the facilities like over and over. It never says i got said amount of products.....just the i will help pop up.......like constantly. So cant really work any facilities .....please fix this :(

Farmgirl1706
Mar 20 2014, 12:02 AM
Ok heres what its doing......when the you complete the farm......instead of the mayor popping up and telling you how many products you received it just repeats the help with facilities on that farm......if you keep hitting the thanks it just keeps popping up.....which apparently counts as another farm so when the mayor helps with remaining farms....its off. For now until its fixed you can hit the x in the corner when it pops up the second time instead of the thanks and go to next farm. Thats seems to help with when the mayor helps at the end. Otherwise you have to go back and reload to get the ones the mayor didnt get. Not even sure im getting products on the ones i work.

RFMad
Mar 20 2014, 12:04 AM
I'm having issues - I've worked a couple people's farms. If they have more than 1 farm, the I get the mayor stuck on saying he helped and no more work there and to go to another farm. I go to the next one and it says since I have 2 trains dispatched, he'll finish them. I look and only 2 of the 4 remaining farms are changed to dark blue. I went to the still green farms, and nothing happens.
I think there is still a glitch here. Thanks.
Hi everyone,

Raul just posted in the top post

Please let us know if there are any issues

Taz D
Mar 20 2014, 12:06 AM
I am having major problems with the mayor helping. Not all farms are being worked. A friend who has no trains worked my facilities and told me after working 3 farms, the mayor helped with the remaining 9, when I have facilities on all 20 farms. Also when working the first farm, the mayor kept popping up saying I will complete the work on this farm for you, he kept coming back after clicking on OK.

When working facilities and services, I keep getting the pop up that the mayor will work all "??" facilities on this farm. I click OK and it pops up the exact same message without saying it sent any products to my storage. The number of times it pops back up depends on the number of farms that require work. Then I get the message that it will complete the remaining farms for me and that shows it sending products to my storage. I think I am missing the products I should be getting for about half the farms.

Ok i keep getting the pop up that the mayor will complete the facilities like over and over. It never says i got said amount of products.....just the i will help pop up.......like constantly. So cant really work any facilities .....please fix this :(

Ok heres what its doing......when the you complete the farm......instead of the mayor popping up and telling you how many products you received it just repeats the help with facilities on that farm......if you keep hitting the thanks it just keeps popping up.....which apparently counts as another farm so when the mayor helps with remaining farms....its off. For now until its fixed you can hit the x in the corner when it pops up the second time instead of the thanks and go to next farm. Thats seems to help with when the mayor helps at the end. Otherwise you have to go back and reload to get the ones the mayor didnt get. Not even sure im getting products on the ones i work.
Please let us know if you have both trains with 10 cars or only partial trains. This information will help them find where the problem is.

Farmgirl1706
Mar 20 2014, 12:08 AM
I have just one train dispatched so i have to work half and the mayor works the other half.

RFMad
Mar 20 2014, 12:09 AM
I only have 1 train that has 10+cars and 1 that has 9 -- the other 2 have 5 or less and the other one has 8

I'm having issues - I've worked a couple people's farms. If they have more than 1 farm, the I get the mayor stuck on saying he helped and no more work there and to go to another farm. I go to the next one and it says since I have 2 trains dispatched, he'll finish them. I look and only 2 of the 4 remaining farms are changed to dark blue. I went to the still green farms, and nothing happens.
I think there is still a glitch here. Thanks.

Taz D
Mar 20 2014, 12:15 AM
MY information:
I have both trains full so mayor is supposed to work all farms.
The first set I did after this was posted by Raul had only 1 farm of services and 6 farms for facilities. Services worked right. Facilities Mayor only worked the first farm. Closed and went back and mayor worked the other 5 farms.
The second set I did again had 1 services farm and 6 facility farms. Both parts worked correctly.

So if you have only worked 1 set so far please try a second set and see if it works correctly.

We will gather as much information and pass it on to the developers. This has been a major change to how Farm Town works so please be patient as they work on getting it right.

RFMad
Mar 20 2014, 12:18 AM
I did try again and got the same results (facilities) with the mayor saying he'd already worked that farm. I have cleared the mem cache, too. Thanks for passing the information along :)

MY information:
I have both trains full so mayor is supposed to work all farms.
The first set I did after this was posted by Raul had only 1 farm of services and 6 farms for facilities. Services worked right. Facilities Mayor only worked the first farm. Closed and went back and mayor worked the other 5 farms.
The second set I did again had 1 services farm and 6 facility farms. Both parts worked correctly.

So if you have only worked 1 set so far please try a second set and see if it works correctly.

We will gather as much information and pass it on to the developers. This has been a major change to how Farm Town works so please be patient as they work on getting it right.

anglnwhite
Mar 20 2014, 02:21 AM
Worked as many facility and referral posts as I could find. The mayor seemed to have completed all the farms that were available without a single "Oops" message.
I very much like that the farms turn dark blue as they are worked, but would feel better if the farm that I started on would turn dark blue too. No biggie, just sayin'.
One thing that I noticed is that while the mayor says he's working (for instance) farms 17 and 20, the farms that are highlighted on the farm grid are actually farms 18 and 19. Is this because people have rearranged their farms?
Thank you so much for the work all facilities option! Now the only barrier I have to being a facility working fool is that I have to search through the FB feed for posts. :rolleyes:

TartanLady
Mar 20 2014, 06:36 AM
hm heres a new one sorry this job invitiation is reserved for my friends only hmmmmmm we are friends ok yet another mem cache clean and it seemed to resolve

ila
Mar 20 2014, 07:22 AM
Love the new updates, but was hoping for more decorations, to go with what we have now

rjohn726
Mar 20 2014, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the dark blue, at least I know what's happening now

Momma Woods
Mar 20 2014, 09:26 AM
I harvest, chop and next time I got to that farm there every thing is not done store will not show me the crops just sits there. did memcache reloaded farmtown went to another app ie email and came back still same problems.

Rob T
Mar 20 2014, 09:57 AM
I harvest, chop and next time I got to that farm there every thing is not done store will not show me the crops just sits there. did memcache reloaded farmtown went to another app ie email and came back still same problems.

Have you done all the other things in the first post of the following thread?

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Momma Woods
Mar 20 2014, 10:39 AM
Have you done all the other things in the first post of the following thread?

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

After I did this post and went back to farm everything is running as smooth as silk.
Love the dark blue after mayor works farms ty Raul

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Mar 20 2014, 12:04 PM
thanks for the update and as of this morning everthing is working as it should!!!

kathy.duck@gmail.com
Mar 20 2014, 01:26 PM
I have 2 trains dispatched. Each train has 5 cars.

sass520
Mar 20 2014, 01:36 PM
After I have clicked to "help" I am sent to their farm but then am told "This invitation is for friends only". I have been working these farms for two or more weeks and it is all of these farms. Please help!! (All caches are cleared and it is happening on Explorer and Google):(

Rob T
Mar 20 2014, 01:48 PM

Hi if you are referring to the mayor working facilities? 2 trains need to have 10 cars each, not 5.

Rob T
Mar 20 2014, 01:51 PM
After I have clicked to "help" I am sent to their farm but then am told "This invitation is for friends only". I have been working these farms for two or more weeks and it is all of these farms. Please help!! (All caches are cleared and it is happening on Explorer and Google):(

Hi try running the memcache cleaner, that usually works to fix that

use the following link https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

you'll see a page of unsettings, once displayed, close this window and reload farmtown.

Taz D
Mar 20 2014, 01:51 PM
I moved your post to the Release thread as this is a release problem.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and the farm. Retry again.
The developers are aware of this and looking into it.

Taz D
Mar 20 2014, 01:52 PM
For the mayor to work all of the farms you need 2 trains dispatched with 10 cars on each.

Eradani
Mar 20 2014, 01:56 PM
- i have NO trains whatsoever
- i don't have any neighbors with more than 4 facility farms
- notwithstanding the following, i have had no problem with the mayor working the last of 3 or 4 facility farms

*1 that problem of me clicking on an empty farm screwing up the mayor. my neighbor hasn't made another facility post recently. i'll check out how this is working when she does.

TexasQuilter
Mar 20 2014, 03:23 PM
How sweet it is to have the Mayor now working as he should while I sit back sipping my Sweet Tea watching the notices of which farms are being worked and seeing the color change to a darker blue. It is fun to see when the last farm is about to be worked so I can click my OK to that and be ready to go find another friend's post to work facs and clients. Fun, fun, fun,,,, thanks, Raul, for the work you and the development team do to make this the very BEST farming game on FB !!!

DianeCK
Mar 20 2014, 04:46 PM
Thank you love the darker blue perfect... The oop's aren't as much as they were.. I am using Google chrome.. vista.. the trains are great bought the rest of them, i know your happy about that... it is faster to do farms.. the black loading box loads very very slow... are you going to add more milk and eggs i run out so fast on them... that would be a big help or a way to get more. or if we can place 2 dairy farms on each farm...thank again..

Momma Woods
Mar 20 2014, 05:00 PM
I moved your post to the Release thread as this is a release problem.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and the farm. Retry again.
The developers are aware of this and looking into it.

I got that message one time also After doing memcache I was able to work the post.

jan tanner
Mar 20 2014, 08:42 PM
I am getting the same mgs when trying to work farms,friends only.I clicked the link for memcache it opened a list of farms,what do I do once opened ?

Taz D
Mar 20 2014, 08:45 PM
I am getting the same mgs when trying to work farms,friends only.I clicked the link for memcache it opened a list of farms,what do I do once opened ?
Close that page and the farm if open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try to work again.

Qivis
Mar 21 2014, 05:27 AM

Rob T has let the developers know about the problem and they are working on it.

Alexandra_J
Mar 21 2014, 07:19 AM
I only got 1 farm that turned dark blue even though the mayor said he done the farms he was supposed to (which I still had nine to go) which he was meant to do but didn't and I had to do them one by one. Or am I missing something?

kkenkel513
Mar 21 2014, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the update. I do enjoy each of your updates. I was hoping that Belts and Dans would be released for some of our newer facilities. The last release of Belts and Dans for facilities was in August. That seems like an awfully long time.

Taz D
Mar 21 2014, 09:24 AM
I only got 1 farm that turned dark blue even though the mayor said he done the farms he was supposed to (which I still had nine to go) which he was meant to do but didn't and I had to do them one by one. Or am I missing something?
If you do not have 2 trains dispatched with 10 cars on each of them then the mayor will only do a part of the farms and not all of them.

Alexandra_J
Mar 21 2014, 10:11 AM
If you do not have 2 trains dispatched with 10 cars on each of them then the mayor will only do a part of the farms and not all of them.

I don't have any trains at all. So the ones he has missed you have to do one by one now? I like the old way, just say that you had 50 facilities on a farm, you would do 25 and he would do the rest.

KnightRider
Mar 21 2014, 10:20 AM
I don't have any trains at all. So the ones he has missed you have to do one by one now? I like the old way, just say that you had 50 facilities on a farm, you would do 25 and he would do the rest.

The mayor still does 50% of the factories on a farm for those that doesn't have any trains.

It is just now that they have added that the mayor can do all farms from the first farm you get to if you have 2 trains with 10 boxcars each, but if you don't have the 20 boxcars then the mayor will work only 25 - 40% of the workable farms as long as they have at least 3 workable farms.

Alexandra_J
Mar 21 2014, 10:37 AM
The mayor still does 50% of the factories on a farm for those that doesn't have any trains.

It is just now that they have added that the mayor can do all farms from the first farm you get to if you have 2 trains with 10 boxcars each, but if you don't have the 20 boxcars then the mayor will work only 25 - 40% of the workable farms as long as they have at least 3 workable farms.

oh ok, so i need to get the trains? :D

Taz D
Mar 21 2014, 11:01 AM
oh ok, so i need to get the trains? :D
You only need the trains if you want the mayor to do everything. Otherwise You work 50% of the 60% of the farms and then the mayor takes over and does the rest for you.

Alexandra_J
Mar 21 2014, 11:10 AM
You only need the trains if you want the mayor to do everything. Otherwise You work 50% of the 60% of the farms and then the mayor takes over and does the rest for you.

OK, thanks Taz D and Knight Rider, for the help :D

ty_gereye
Mar 21 2014, 11:29 AM
Folks, I have been to market several times now to uncheck products needed for new facilities and there are no boxes to do so. If this has been addressed I thank you in advance! Marsha

Taz D
Mar 21 2014, 11:57 AM
Folks, I have been to market several times now to uncheck products needed for new facilities and there are no boxes to do so. If this has been addressed I thank you in advance! Marsha
You don't have to uncheck anything for the new facilities. Anything that is used for the new facilities has already been taken out of the Non-ingredients.

SeaJay
Mar 21 2014, 05:52 PM
Before this update, the game automatically saved the option I use most often at the market when I go to sell. Non-ingredients under the storage tab, and animals under the items tab. Now it reverts back to 'all' every time. Any chance this a glitch instead of a change?? I hope it can go back to remembering my most common choice.

theperfectnina
Mar 21 2014, 06:18 PM
I absolutely think this is one of the best updates EVER, there have been a few before but with the Major doing all facs if you own 2 engines with 10 cars each is FANTASTIC, now it is like before you have to really be fast to get the posts. I haven't really worked anyone facs for about 2 years but am doing them now everyday. My friends and neighbours already loved me before but they are madly in love with me now, so thanks Raul and team :-)

Eradani
Mar 21 2014, 06:55 PM
for reference for us no train people. it was stated the mayor would do 25% - 40% of the number of farms as long as there were 3 or more farms to do.

if your neighbor has N farms, your friend does Y farms, and the mayor does M farms.

N Y M %
3 2 1 33
4 3 1 25
5 3 2 40
6 4 2 33
7 5 2 28
8 5 3 37.5 *will probably be this one
8 6 2 26
9 6 3 33
and so it seems the most efficient number of facility farms is 3 with the majority of the facilities on the last farm.

Toniecombine
Mar 21 2014, 11:42 PM
The Mayor seems to have finally sorted his job out now. My problem is I have missing crops or they just don't get to my storage.. eg. corn, tomatoes, wheat, sugar just to name a few. Nothing has changed by way of my using them.. it just doesn't add up. Anyone else getting robbed of their crops? Some of my friends are posting they're running out of main crops with no replies from Slashkey

lab lover
Mar 22 2014, 02:57 AM
I just want to ask before i buy lol

I have the standard locomotive and 10 long box cars already,im about to purchase another locomotive and 10 more fc box cars so the mayor will do all :)
can i buy another standard loco or do i need an enhanced one and do both sets of trains need to be on 1 farm or can i have them on 2 different farms?

maggiel29
Mar 22 2014, 04:03 AM
I just want to ask before i buy lol

I have the standard locomotive and 10 long box cars already,im about to purchase another locomotive and 10 more fc box cars so the mayor will do all :)
can i buy another standard loco or do i need an enhanced one and do both sets of trains need to be on 1 farm or can i have them on 2 different farms?

You need 2 different locomotives - they can be on the same farm or different farms. You can however have the same cars on one train as the other. Hope this helps.

lab lover
Mar 22 2014, 04:11 AM
You need 2 different locomotives - they can be on the same farm or different farms. You can however have the same cars on one train as the other. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much maggiel29,that answers my questions,have a great day :D

MBon
Mar 22 2014, 04:45 AM
I just want to thank you guys again and let you know that you're doing an awesome job on this game.
the attention to detail is incredible.
just keeps getting better.

Qivis
Mar 22 2014, 06:01 AM
Before this update, the game automatically saved the option I use most often at the market when I go to sell. Non-ingredients under the storage tab, and animals under the items tab. Now it reverts back to 'all' every time. Any chance this a glitch instead of a change?? I hope it can go back to remembering my most common choice.

It may have something to do with which browser you use and the security settings. I have Waterfox, Cool Nova, Maxthon, and Opera in addition to Internet Explorer and they each have differing ways of doing the auto-complete and following the settings to clear browsing history, last session, and cache. So one of them gives me All as the selected category once in while but not every time and the others stay on non-ingredients.

All I can suggest is clearing the Farm Town cache using the link below and see if that makes a difference or trying another browser.

StoneFace
Mar 22 2014, 07:47 AM

as 2 follow-up Questions....

[1] Since there are 13 different FC cars to choose from, and 10 are required to get Major help, and 20 are required to get total help.....

then obviously there will be duplicate FC cars and they can be on the same farm.

...so... if I wanted to increase my Petro Barrels... could I have, say 5 Long Tank Cars on one train on one farm, and maybe 5 more on the other train on the same farm ??

and

[2] Since I can have at least two of the same FC cars on the same farm, and they will both produce (and I assume both can be Boosted), do you think that the devs be allowing multiples of other FC facilities on the same farm both/all of which will produce?

tengunn
Mar 22 2014, 09:37 AM
This is what I find in the forum under trains. Says to me you can have one of each train and up to 5 of each freight car but they must be on different farms.

Yes, you may send 1 Standard Freight Locomotive and 1 Advanced Freight Locomotive and 1 Supreme Freight Locomotive and 1 Ultimate Freight Locomotive and 1 Turbo Freight Locomotive, enabling you to send 5 trains at once. You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives.

You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains. Any additional Long Boxcars would serve only as decorations and will not carry any products.

TexasStar
Mar 22 2014, 09:49 AM
I have two engines on my farm with 10 cars each so the Mayor is working all of the facilities. This morning I work regular facilities where one farm had most of the facilities and several farms had just a few. It worked the farms with fewer facilities fine, but on the big farm it said I received "0" (zero) products, I am not sure which farm number it was but it was in the middle of the farms being worked.

This happened with a different neighbor yesterday. She has 4 farms with regular facilities only. The three farms with a few worked fine, then it worked the fourth farm with the majority of her facilities and again said I got "0" products.

Both farms had just been filled so I should have gotten lots of products. I cleared my browser cache, used the memcache cleaner, tried again but got "oops already worked" ..

Taz D
Mar 22 2014, 10:10 AM
as 2 follow-up Questions....

[1] Since there are 13 different FC cars to choose from, and 10 are required to get Major help, and 20 are required to get total help.....

then obviously there will be duplicate FC cars and they can be on the same farm.

...so... if I wanted to increase my Petro Barrels... could I have, say 5 Long Tank Cars on one train on one farm, and maybe 5 more on the other train on the same farm ??

and

[2] Since I can have at least two of the same FC cars on the same farm, and they will both produce (and I assume both can be Boosted), do you think that the devs be allowing multiples of other FC facilities on the same farm both/all of which will produce?
You can only 1 of each car on a train. the duplicates will act the same way a duplicate facilty would as decoration only.
No they are not allowing duplicate facilities on a farm. The trains are handle differently, by the engines being different.

Taz D
Mar 22 2014, 10:11 AM
This is what I find in the forum under trains. Says to me you can have one of each train and up to 5 of each freight car but they must be on different farms.

Yes, you may send 1 Standard Freight Locomotive and 1 Advanced Freight Locomotive and 1 Supreme Freight Locomotive and 1 Ultimate Freight Locomotive and 1 Turbo Freight Locomotive, enabling you to send 5 trains at once. You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives.

You may have 1 Long Boxcar of each type per train, if you purchase another of the same Long Boxcars, it will have to be coupled to the other train. Meaning you can have a total of 5 of each boxcar so long as they are on different trains. Any additional Long Boxcars would serve only as decorations and will not carry any products.
The only correction to this is that the trains do not have to be on different farms.

Sandie Angel
Mar 22 2014, 10:15 AM
I have a question: Shouldn't the "Shaved Ice Cart" be a service facility? I'm confused. It seems more logical for this to be a service facility.

Sandie Angel :)

dnana
Mar 22 2014, 10:44 AM
Sandie, when did logic ever enter into it? :D The devs have to balance out the makers and the users, so they do what they have to do, ours is not to reason why. :)

KnightRider
Mar 22 2014, 11:20 AM
I have a question: Shouldn't the "Shaved Ice Cart" be a service facility? I'm confused. It seems more logical for this to be a service facility.

The Shaved Ice Cart should be a Factory because it produces something, you can always tell if it is a Factory or Service Facility by the following:

1. Factories Produces items.

2. Service Facilities Provides a service or item(s).

They could take the items that is produced in the Shaved Ice Cart and either make a Service Facility or maybe put them into Service Facilities that already exist, but that would be in later releases if done at all.

This is like the Electronics, there are 2 factories and 1 service facility.

max_river
Mar 22 2014, 11:57 AM
when are we going to get our fc for quest when the update came out they told us we would get it in a couple or a few day not sure but now it has been over a week

KnightRider
Mar 22 2014, 12:07 PM
when are we going to get our fc for quest when the update came out they told us we would get it in a couple or a few day not sure but now it has been over a week

Only the dev's know when this will be added, will just have to wait.

Taz D
Mar 22 2014, 12:07 PM
They had to work on the issues with the trains and the fuel, so I am sure that delayed the FC for quests and the new levels.

ArielB
Mar 22 2014, 12:36 PM
Hooray, things seem to be working for me again in all 4 of the browsers I use. Thank you thank you!

Rugged Barbie
Mar 22 2014, 12:59 PM
This happened with a different neighbor yesterday. She has 4 farms with regular facilities only. The three farms with a few worked fine, then it worked the fourth farm with the majority of her facilities and again said I got "0" products.

Tis possible that the 0 product farm has no remaining product there . . .

Qivis
Mar 22 2014, 01:15 PM

Raul said about 2 weeks. So that means there is still a good amount of time left. You'll want to keep working them though because they may be based on quests that are already done for a while at first.

max_river
Mar 22 2014, 01:21 PM
Raul said about 2 weeks. So that means there is still a good amount of time left. You'll want to keep working them though because they may be based on quests that are already done for a while at first.

i know he said to weeks for the levels he had said a coupls of days and we would earn random fc for finishing quest. thanks for the info and thanks to the mods for telling me why...i guess because i was not having issues i for got about the issues with the trains

Qivis
Mar 22 2014, 03:05 PM
i know he said to weeks for the levels he had said a coupls of days and we would earn random fc for finishing quest. thanks for the info and thanks to the mods for telling me why...i guess because i was not having issues i for got about the issues with the trains

Oops! My bad. The brain damage has kicked in again. Sorry about that. He did write a few days for the quests at beginning of this thread. He did state though that the rules for earning farm cash via the quests needed to be worked out. So to my mind that meant it might take up to the release of the next set of levels before we actually start getting any. Even we helpers need to re-read what Raul has said once in a while.... :p

(Sorry, moderators. I'm having a bad week. Maybe I should go back to sleep until Tuesday?!?)

max_river
Mar 22 2014, 04:13 PM
Oops! My bad. The brain damage has kicked in again. Sorry about that. He did write a few days for the quests at beginning of this thread. He did state though that the rules for earning farm cash via the quests needed to be worked out. So to my mind that meant it might take up to the release of the next set of levels before we actually start getting any. Even we helpers need to re-read what Raul has said once in a while.... :p

(Sorry, moderators. I'm having a bad week. Maybe I should go back to sleep until Tuesday?!?)

lol thats ok i had to reread things on here before.. but we all do know when he tells you a time it is not realy world time it is farmtown time haha

Rob T
Mar 22 2014, 04:15 PM
lol thats ok i had to reread things on here before.. but we all do know when he tells you a time it is not realy world time it is farmtown time haha

And in FarmTown time, the answer is as usual.... soon.... LOL

Rugged Barbie
Mar 22 2014, 04:41 PM
And in FarmTown time, the answer is as usual.... soon.... LOL
Patience, Crickets!:)

Sandie Angel
Mar 22 2014, 10:57 PM
Thanks dnana, and KnightRider, for answering my question!! Much appreciated!!

KnightRider
Mar 22 2014, 11:18 PM
Thanks dnana, and KnightRider, for answering my question!! Much appreciated!!

Your welcome.

al_bundy
Mar 23 2014, 02:11 AM
this seems to be more common since the release comes out you click the start all button then close the facility manager then it throws a blank window at you and only way to get rid of it is to reload

StoneFace
Mar 23 2014, 07:16 AM
Had a neighbor come to work my farms and she got the message that

"... work is reserved for friends..." After clearing all the data (memcache , history etc), she was able to work.

I though it was just unusual until it happened to me too. However, I had worked another's Client Facilities with no problem, and then went to work his Production Facs/Facilities... and I got the same message .

I cleared everything, but the message still came and blocked me from working.

hhmm

I did notice in the first instance, that my neighbor - when blocked from working - did not appear as active "green dot" neighbor until after she cleared memory.

WillowTreeFarm
Mar 23 2014, 07:28 AM
The same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to work my hubby's farms, we have been friends & neighbors since 2009, and I got the message about work being only for friends. I came here and cleared everything and was able to work his farms. No trouble this morning.

marymarcel
Mar 23 2014, 07:37 AM
Had a neighbor come to work my farms and she got the message that

"... work is reserved for friends..." After clearing all the data (memcache , history etc), she was able to work.

I though it was just unusual until it happened to me too. However, I had worked another's Client Facilities with no problem, and then went to work his Production Facs/Facilities... and I got the same message .

I cleared everything, but the message still came and blocked me from working.

hhmm

I did notice in the first instance, that my neighbor - when blocked from working - did not appear as active "green dot" neighbor until after she cleared memory.

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to work my hubby's farms, we have been friends & neighbors since 2009, and I got the message about work being only for friends. I came here and cleared everything and was able to work his farms. No trouble this morning.

Hi!

The developers are aware of this and working for a fix.

Docperk
Mar 23 2014, 08:23 PM
Now this is strange, not only is the game still not loading but my message and the message I replied to about it are gone.

Taz D
Mar 23 2014, 08:29 PM
Now this is strange, not only is the game still not loading but my message and the message I replied to about it are gone.
I moved your post and the one you answered to the Help & Support as that is not a release problem. Here is where I moved them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

dbwell2
Mar 23 2014, 11:59 PM
Just a quick question -- I have two trains with 10+ working cars on them, but the mayor is still not working the facilities for me. Any ideas?

Taz D
Mar 24 2014, 12:19 AM
Just a quick question -- I have two trains with 10+ working cars on them, but the mayor is still not working the facilities for me. Any ideas?
Are they farm cash cars? Only the farm cash cars count for that. So you need 2 trains with 10 farm cash cars each.
If that is the case post a link to your farm here. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create and provide a manual link. Instructions are here for how to create that link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

dbwell2
Mar 24 2014, 12:22 AM
Yes they are -- That is what I meant by "working cars".

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=542637638&farm_ix=11&facility_id=y2&facility_time=1395636207&facility_sig=647f9ef5d725c3f9648190b1d2bee03c

Taz D
Mar 24 2014, 12:24 AM
Yes they are -- That is what I meant by "working cars".
Provide a link to your farm. Instructions are in my previous post on how to do that.
Let me know what farm or farms your trains are on.

dbwell2
Mar 24 2014, 12:28 AM
Sorry I added the link above and they are on farms 1 and 17

Taz D
Mar 24 2014, 12:33 AM
Sorry I added the link above and they are on farms 1 and 17
Ok. You do have the required trains and both are dispatched. What happens when you try to work your neighbor's facilities?

dbwell2
Mar 24 2014, 12:38 AM
I have to go to each farm until the last 3 or 4 and then it starts the process of automation. The message comes up if you have 2 working trains.......

Taz D
Mar 24 2014, 12:45 AM
I have to go to each farm until the last 3 or 4 and then it starts the process of automation. The message comes up if you have 2 working trains.......
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try another facilities.

dbwell2
Mar 24 2014, 12:55 AM
OK, I did the above, closed out FF after clearing the cache, went to do facilities on another farm and same thing.

dbwell2
Mar 24 2014, 01:10 AM
Just for an update, I tried on IE as well, same results

Bonnie Jo
Mar 24 2014, 04:04 AM
Ok. You do have the required trains and both are dispatched. What happens when you try to work your neighbor's facilities?
She has two long cattle cars as part of the 10 on the train on farm 1. Would that mess it up?

Rob T
Mar 24 2014, 06:13 AM
Just for an update, I tried on IE as well, same results

She has two long cattle cars as part of the 10 on the train on farm 1. Would that mess it up?

Hi,

Bonnie Jo is indeed correct, having any duplicate cars on the same train would mess things up, as the second car would only serve as a decoration, leaving you only 9 working cars. You'll have to wait till that train returns, and switch out the long cattle car for another.

shawdolly
Mar 24 2014, 10:22 AM
I lost all my product yesterday cause I couldn't get to my farms. I have 20 farms and shouldn't have to loose the product and money to plant them. I tried lots of time to get there.

shawdolly
Mar 24 2014, 11:04 AM
never mind about my post. I got my answer, ty

yramski
Mar 24 2014, 11:56 AM
Did the new levels come out? I am at Level 500 and I thought I saw a pop up message saying 25 new levels, but my level did not change. It is still at 500. So I just wanted to check. Thanks

Taz D
Mar 24 2014, 12:01 PM
Did the new levels come out? I am at Level 500 and I thought I saw a pop up message saying 25 new levels, but my level did not change. It is still at 500. So I just wanted to check. Thanks
Haven't seen anything on it yet. It will depend on how much experience you have over what is needed for level 500 for you to go up in levels though.

yramski
Mar 24 2014, 12:05 PM
Thanks, I am an active player and always get bumped up the 25 levels. Just thought I saw a message when I opened my farm, that said new levels, but I guess I closed it without reading too closely. I guess it will be soon.

rjlinkjr
Mar 24 2014, 12:23 PM
This has changed now and you can sell Item like you used too. The non-Ingredient choice is gone now you see Alphabetical,Stored Amount,Ingredient Important to me,Ingredient Amount what is going on that so many things don't work anymore.

Taz D
Mar 24 2014, 12:31 PM
This has changed now and you can sell Item like you used too. The non-Ingredient choice is gone now you see Alphabetical,Stored Amount,Ingredient Important to me,Ingredient Amount what is going on that so many things don't work anymore.
You have been answered on this several times. You are using the wrong filter. It is the one next to the A-Z filter. That has 9 settings from All down to the last one for Non-ingredients. The A-Z filter only has the 4 your listed.

dbwell2
Mar 24 2014, 03:00 PM
Hi,

Bonnie Jo is indeed correct, having any duplicate cars on the same train would mess things up, as the second car would only serve as a decoration, leaving you only 9 working cars. You'll have to wait till that train returns, and switch out the long cattle car for another.

Hi I will try changing the cars out and thank you for the info, but it should really state that for others to be aware of as well. Right now it did just say 10 long cars at one point.

Taz D
Mar 24 2014, 03:03 PM
Hi I will try changing the cars out and thank you for the info, but it should really state that for others to be aware of as well. Right now it did just say 10 long cars at one point.
The information in the Game Guide explains that you can only have 1 of each car per train. I apologize that I didn't catch this last night. I was tired and just going off when you came in with this problem.

dbwell2
Mar 24 2014, 03:18 PM
The information in the Game Guide explains that you can only have 1 of each car per train. I apologize that I didn't catch this last night. I was tired and just going off when you came in with this problem.

Boy do I understand that--- I am in the same field you were in on the other side of Texas. Thank you for your help

KnightRider
Mar 24 2014, 08:29 PM
This was just posted by Raul

8. Earn Farm Cash while completing Quests: Here are the rules:

- Earn 1 FarmCash if you have completed at least 3 quests in the last 7 days
- Earn 2 FarmCash if you have completed at least 8 quests in the last 7 days, this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously

Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards.

These rules may change in the future, specially if we do more changes to the Quests functionality.

StoneFace
Mar 24 2014, 08:35 PM
yeah... I just got $1FC for 7 quests in 7 days

Rugged Barbie
Mar 24 2014, 09:00 PM
yeah... I just got $1FC for 7 quests in 7 days

Awesome, Dude!
Wondering now while you're in the 7 day waiting mode for the next possible payout if your Quest completions during the next 7 days will count towards the next cash out or if the count down begins 7 days from now.

:confused:

thgirblp
Mar 24 2014, 09:13 PM
I am wondering...

Are they going to increase the amount of Salmon we get?? I am forever running out, and I've quite a few Salmon producing waters.

KnightRider
Mar 24 2014, 09:18 PM
I have done some figuring and almost the only way to get 8 quests done in 7 days is to make sure that you start each quest as soon as it is unlocked every 20 hours. I calculated that if you start your first quest on Jan 1st at midnight and started a quest every 20 hours you would start your last quest on Jan 6th at 8:00 pm. So that would give you approximately 1 day for you to finish all of your open quest before the 7th day ends. The 8th and final quest that you started on Jan 6th at 8:00 pm is going to be the hardest, it only gives you 1 day 3 hours 59 minutes to complete that quest.

Eradani
Mar 24 2014, 09:49 PM
I have done some figuring and almost the only way to get 8 quests done in 7 days is to make sure that you start each quest as soon as it is unlocked every 20 hours. I calculated that if you start your first quest on Jan 1st at midnight and started a quest every 20 hours you would start your last quest on Jan 6th at 8:00 pm. So that would give you approximately 1 day for you to finish all of your open quest before the 7th day ends. The 8th and final quest that you started on Jan 6th at 8:00 pm is going to be the hardest, it only gives you 1 day 3 hours 59 minutes to complete that quest.

it doesn't say you have to START 8 quests in 7 days, just COMPLETE 8 quests in 7 days.

say you get your sunday quest and don't really do anything on it till monday at which time you have 2 quests. then (assuming you actually can do all the quests you get), you just do 1 quest a day so that 8 are completed in 7 days.

that's how i read it but i suspect i could be wrong.

----
regardless, i know i've done at least 6 quests in the past 7 days and didn't get a FC for them.

beverduster
Mar 24 2014, 09:53 PM
whoooopi i jut fot $ 1 fc

KnightRider
Mar 24 2014, 09:55 PM
it doesn't say you have to START 8 quests in 7 days, just COMPLETE 8 quests in 7 days.

say you get your sunday quest and don't really do anything on it till monday at which time you have 2 quests. then (assuming you actually can do all the quests you get), you just do 1 quest a day so that 8 are completed in 7 days.

that's how i read it but i suspect i could be wrong.

----
regardless, i know i've done at least 6 quests in the past 7 days and didn't get a FC for them.

You have to start a quest to complete it and at the end I mentioned that on the 6th day at 8 pm when you started the last quest you have around 1 day to complete all of the quests started (if you had any open) and the 8th and last quest would be the hardest you only had 1 day 4 hours to complete in order to get the 2 FC. You can't start one every 24 hours cause on the 7th day you would be starting the 7th quest.

village idiot
Mar 24 2014, 10:12 PM
Just one of a thousand here to tell everyone it's not that hard to get the 2 FC "Completing" 8 quests in 7 days wasn't all that difficult... and a special shout out to Raul and Co. for the way you have designed this feature to the game! thanks for all your hard work.

thunders storm
Mar 25 2014, 01:54 AM
about the quest .. i did 7 quest in 6 days according to the narrative in the lower part of the quest.. and seen on the left side redeem price and on the right side collect bonus ( in bold blue)..
i clicked on redeem price and the collect bonus disappear.. is it the same? or should i click on collect bonus instead? ty :)

Meg50
Mar 25 2014, 03:15 AM
I saw this when working my farm. I clicked 'wait' and came in here to read about it.

I decided there's no way I'm going to do 8 in 7 days and went back to collect the 3 day bonus.

It's gone...

Is it only there when there's quests to start? Or should I make a fuss?

gigichet
Mar 25 2014, 03:53 AM
if u start a new quest every day or 20 hours how can u possibly do 8 quests in 7 days??
so no one will ever get the 2 FC this seems very unfair. I would do 2 and 3 quests a day if I could so you might want to consider letting us do more then one every day please.

gigichet
Mar 25 2014, 04:01 AM
where does it tell u how many quests you have completed? I can not see it anywhere on my quest screen

rjohn726
Mar 25 2014, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the Farm Cash, that seems quite reasonable of a solution to me

Rob T
Mar 25 2014, 06:23 AM
if u start a new quest every day or 20 hours how can u possibly do 8 quests in 7 days??
so no one will ever get the 2 FC this seems very unfair. I would do 2 and 3 quests a day if I could so you might want to consider letting us do more then one every day please.

Raul said that 1000 people managed it in this past week, so it is possible.

Also, it says you have to complete 8 quests... not start them in that time.... so if you have 5 quests already running, and complete them all in 1 day, that leaves you 3 quests to complete in the remaining 6 days.

village idiot
Mar 25 2014, 06:53 AM
thunders storm

about the quest .. i did 7 quest in 6 days according to the narrative in the lower part of the quest.. and seen on the left side redeem price and on the right side collect bonus ( in bold blue)..
i clicked on redeem price and the collect bonus disappear.. is it the same? or should i click on collect bonus instead? ty

When I clicked on the "collect bonus" it disappeared and a pop up said "you have received 2 Farm Cash + the amount I already had = total \ I did notice that it was hard to get my cursor in the right spot to click on it but when it worked the blue section was no longer there... the redeem prize section should be the same as it always has been ie; coins for completing the individual quest and the collect bonus should only pop up when there is a FC bonus to collect... hope this helps and happy farming!

al_bundy
Mar 25 2014, 07:30 AM
wow love how you can earn farm cash Honestly via the quests

not sure how you can finish 8 in a week when you can only start 1 a day unless there is a overlapping quest from the previous week but eigther way Fantastic :)

Franny2
Mar 25 2014, 08:50 AM
I love the new upgrades!! Thanks, Devs!!

TexasStar
Mar 25 2014, 08:53 AM
wow love how you can earn farm cash Honestly via the quests

not sure how you can finish 8 in a week when you can only start 1 a day unless there is a overlapping quest from the previous week but eigther way Fantastic :)

Quests are on a 20 hour day so if you keep track and start a new quest every 20 hours it is possible to squeeze the 8th quest in...

TexasStar
Mar 25 2014, 09:12 AM
Tis possible that the 0 product farm has no remaining product there . . .

Thank you, I am aware of that but the farms were filled just before I worked and no one had worked and these farms all had 100% or near that.

KnightRider
Mar 25 2014, 09:54 AM
I notice at the bottom of my quest page it now shows how many has been completed in the past 7 days, see picture below:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1965015_716288155060104_1983501672_n.jpg

Now if they would show how many more days til the 7 days is over would be great (this has been put in the suggestions section).

Taz D
Mar 25 2014, 10:16 AM
Thank you, I am aware of that but the farms were filled just before I worked and no one had worked and these farms all had 100% or near that.
Have them clear there memcache and try again. Someone else reported that it worked the second time after clearing.

Lpeak
Mar 25 2014, 10:32 AM
Question, it does say 'complete' 8 quests in one week, so does that mean, every other week you could hold back one completion if you have already done 7 until after the cut off time, that way you could complete 8 for the following week if you normally complete one a day.

Rob T
Mar 25 2014, 10:41 AM
Question, it does say 'complete' 8 quests in one week, so does that mean, every other week you could hold back one completion if you have already done 7 until after the cut off time, that way you could complete 8 for the following week if you normally complete one a day.

yes... so long as 8 are completed in the 7 day period

andygoerke
Mar 25 2014, 10:47 AM
I notice at the bottom of my quest page it now shows how many has been completed in the past 7 days, see picture below:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1965015_716288155060104_1983501672_n.jpg

Now if they would show how many more days til the 7 days is over would be great (this has been put in the suggestions section).

I dont have that option yet i completed 3 quest so far and no fc

thunders storm
Mar 25 2014, 10:59 AM
:( i just completed another one just now and no bonus on the right side as it it is earlier.. :confused:.. if only i know bonus it is i cliked on..arrgggthunders storm

i clicked on redeem price and the collect bonus disappear.. is it the same? or should i click on collect bonus instead? ty

When I clicked on the "collect bonus" it disappeared and a pop up said "you have received 2 Farm Cash + the amount I already had = total \ I did notice that it was hard to get my cursor in the right spot to click on it but when it worked the blue section was no longer there... the redeem prize section should be the same as it always has been ie; coins for completing the individual quest and the collect bonus should only pop up when there is a FC bonus to collect... hope this helps and happy farming!

thunders storm
Mar 25 2014, 11:06 AM
I dont have that option yet i completed 3 quest so far and no fc

in your print screen all you have is collect bonus... in my finished quest earlier there is redeem price on the left side.
now that i finished again another one no collect bonus appears on the right side only redeem price on the left side.. i am totally :confused: confused

max_river
Mar 25 2014, 11:27 AM
ok i am just wondering if you can finish more than one at the same. because sometimes you finish more than one in a day.

KnightRider
Mar 25 2014, 12:59 PM

It doesn't always appear on mine either, I just finished a quest and it didn't appear.

Meg50
Mar 25 2014, 01:35 PM
I saw this when working my farm. I clicked 'wait' and came in here to read about it.

I decided there's no way I'm going to do 8 in 7 days and went back to collect the 3 day bonus.

It's gone...

Is it only there when there's quests to start? Or should I make a fuss?

problem solved - when I had a quest expire it came back

Mare Contrare
Mar 25 2014, 02:31 PM
I don't have any information about FC for Quests on my screen. I've got two running and about to complete them both.

KnightRider
Mar 25 2014, 02:36 PM
I don't have any information about FC for Quests on my screen. I've got two running and about to complete them both.

If you are talking about like it shows in my picture, it doesn't show all the time I had it show a couple of times then it hasn't been showing.

max_river
Mar 25 2014, 03:01 PM
ok what is going to with our neighbour tab all my neighbours show 0 and at the end of page a new window is open for you to envite people to be your neibours.. pls fix it i do not like not being able to see my neighbours info.

SallyL
Mar 25 2014, 03:01 PM
I do Every single quest, Every single day. I have not missed one in months and did not get farm cash for the last two quests even though it said I was supposed to. Why????

Eradani
Mar 25 2014, 03:43 PM

if you start a new quest every 20 hrs, you can actually start 9 quests in 7 days

TexasStar
Mar 25 2014, 04:26 PM
If you are talking about like it shows in my picture, it doesn't show all the time I had it show a couple of times then it hasn't been showing.

I got the new quest screen when I opened my quest this morning. I just cashed in my quest for today. When I checked my quest from this morning I received the 12,000,000 coins for the 6 step quest, but got no button to collect my 1 Farmcash.

It sounded like some people were already already collecting FC from the earlier posts here.

So...
Are people already getting paid Farmcash based on having met the requirements in the past 6 days plus today's quest?
If so, I should have qualified for 1 Farmcash today. I have completed my quest every day for the last 18 days, receiving the full bonus on all quests.

kathy.duck@gmail.com
Mar 25 2014, 05:22 PM
Is anyone else having trouble working other people's farms? Every farm I go to, the mayor says he is going to work "##" farms, then comes back and shows 0 products were sent to my storage. It happens with people who just posted, as well as those that posted several hours ago.

LibrarianLee
Mar 25 2014, 05:22 PM
I don't have the notice at the bottom of my quests, I've checked 3 or 4 times today and it's not there. I completed two quests today and I'm about the complete #3 but still nothing appears about how many quests or collecting bonuses. Am I the only one?

roz1972
Mar 25 2014, 05:30 PM
I don't have the notice at the bottom of my quests, I've checked 3 or 4 times today and it's not there. I completed two quests today and I'm about the complete #3 but still nothing appears about how many quests or collecting bonuses. Am I the only one?

i have completed 2 quests today and one every day for the past week , i dont have the notice at the bottom either and i have not been able to collect fc

max_river
Mar 25 2014, 05:43 PM
Is anyone else having trouble working other people's farms? Every farm I go to, the mayor says he is going to work "##" farms, then comes back and shows 0 products were sent to my storage. It happens with people who just posted, as well as those that posted several hours ago.

yes the same here

Aussie Rae
Mar 25 2014, 05:53 PM
with the mayor now working all farms for farmers who have 2 trains dispatched, you have to be fast now or the facilities may be empty.. and it all depends on how much that is actually loaded in these facilities, on how much you collect..:)

max_river
Mar 25 2014, 06:06 PM
it seems to me the quest thing is not working right. some people have got fc and i got nothing because my button disapered before i could click on it

Eradani
Mar 25 2014, 06:28 PM
yesterday i thought i was victim of a bug because people were getting FC and i didn't even get a message and i KNEW i'd completed more than 3 quests in the past 7 days BUT today i completed a quest and was told i'd completed 8 in the last 7 days and would i like 2 FC? yes plz and thx

this new non-optional level up FB post is just aggravating and if you want some advertising posts to get people interested - give me the option to post that i earned FC doing quests !!

lynwoo60
Mar 25 2014, 06:33 PM
Just a question here. I went to buy some flowers from the store and the ones that you can send as gifts are no longer available to buy from the store. for eg red roses, pink roses, zinnia, white lillies etc. So are they like this on purpose or is it a glitch as this has happened once before in another update. but if i had one of the flowers in storage i can put it down on the farm and then buy multiple. but this is no good for me as some of the flowers i do not have on any of my farms and i am trying to do a quest farm. So jsut letting the devs know and wandering if this has happened on purpose.

KnightRider
Mar 25 2014, 06:43 PM
Just a question here. I went to buy some flowers from the store and the ones that you can send as gifts are no longer available to buy from the store. for eg red roses, pink roses, zinnia, white lillies etc. So are they like this on purpose or is it a glitch as this has happened once before in another update. but if i had one of the flowers in storage i can put it down on the farm and then buy multiple. but this is no good for me as some of the flowers i do not have on any of my farms and i am trying to do a quest farm. So jsut letting the devs know and wandering if this has happened on purpose.

You are right they are changing some of the flowers to gift only, like you said red roses, lilies, and forget me not's. It is really bad on Red Roses you need to fill all facilities 5,040 Red Roses. A picture of some is below:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1970381_716482825040637_1113748568_n.jpg

Rob T
Mar 25 2014, 06:50 PM
yes the same here

Hi, you're not getting products when working facilities? please could you give me a link to your farm?

Rob T
Mar 25 2014, 06:56 PM
Hi everyone,

if you aren't getting any products when working facilities, please post your farmlink here.

To get your link, please follow the instructions in the link provided below.

max_river
Mar 25 2014, 07:02 PM
Hi, you're not getting products when working facilities? please could you give me a link to your farm?

rob it is not happing when you are doing your own it is when you are working others and the mayor works half of them it tells you 0 has been sent...

Rob T
Mar 25 2014, 07:06 PM
rob it is not happing when you are doing your own it is when you are working others and the mayor works half of them it tells you 0 has been sent...

yes, and if that is happening to you, i will need a link to your farms, that way the devs can look into it better, and fix it :)

max_river
Mar 25 2014, 07:16 PM
i have tryed to link my farm but i can not do it i even read the link on here

Rob T
Mar 25 2014, 07:20 PM
i have tryed to link my farm but i can not do it i even read the link on here

Have you used the farm manager in the extended toolbox? click the copy link button, click on a farm, which copies it to your clipboard, then paste it in a post here

If not, you can send me a private message with your facebook profile link if you prefer, i can get the link from that

Rugged Barbie
Mar 25 2014, 07:21 PM
Just completed a Quest. Bottom left is a blue button says Redeem Prize and when I clicked on it it said something about Sorry Can't redeem prize now, try again later.

max_river
Mar 25 2014, 07:42 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000689571925&farm_ix=3

Rob T
Mar 25 2014, 07:59 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000689571925&farm_ix=3

Thankyou, hopefully Raul will be able to provide a fix for this.

Rob T
Mar 25 2014, 08:21 PM
Hi max_river, and everyone else that is having the issue when working other facilities and the mayor giving no products.

Raul need a couple of things,

Is it both service facilities and regular facilities? or just one of them?

Do you do half the work and the mayor takes over? or do you have both rains and the mayor does ALL the work?

Can you try to take a screen shot of exactly what the mayor is saying when he is working them please? i know thats not easy, but if you can try for me.

to take a screenshot, press Alt & Prt Scrn, then paste into any paint program. and save as .jpg

SallyL
Mar 25 2014, 09:40 PM
What about the issue of people not getting farm cash for quests when they have earned them? Also not getting any message about how many quests they have done. Will that be addressed?

tengunn
Mar 25 2014, 11:58 PM
My husband got 1 FC yesterday. So excited to get it. One FC a week should be not problem for me. Maybe 2.:)

Taz D
Mar 26 2014, 12:24 AM
What about the issue of people not getting farm cash for quests when they have earned them? Also not getting any message about how many quests they have done. Will that be addressed?
Since this was only release late on the 24th and some are getting FC, then be patient a couple days and see if you get some. I haven't gotten any yet either.

tsoupra
Mar 26 2014, 04:40 AM
Hi,

I am getting an error when trying to boost trains, please see attachment. I use chrome.
Also, rotate feature is not working when hired to design together.

Thank you

maggiel29
Mar 26 2014, 04:53 AM
Known Issues:

- You can't buy giftable flowers on the Store
- Some users are not seeing the possibility to Collect FarmCash from Quests
- When trying to Collect Coins in quests some users may be seeing the ''Sorry Can't redeem prize now, try again later' message, please report if thats your case[/QUOTE]

I know you ARE looking at this problem but Im one of those that is not seeing the "Collect Farmcash" option at the bottom of Quests. There is a white bar with "Collect Coins" on the left - nothing at all on the right and it doesnt tell me how many quests Ive done in the last 7 days either. I can tell you that - at least 7.

Apart from a period with no internet Ive started a quest every day and finished one most days.

JW2009
Mar 26 2014, 08:01 AM
I have NOT seen any quest info on how many left or whatever either, I never seen it on my account and I do quest all the time. I only missed one and that was in January 2012 when they 1st came out.

cmtbev
Mar 26 2014, 09:55 AM
I am getting the message that "you must be a friend" to work facs/svcs even tho I am already long-time friends.

Alexandra_J
Mar 26 2014, 10:55 AM
Question about facilities and clients: I havent got the trains yet, and i know the mayor is meant to do half of the facilities and clients for you on each farm. But that isnt happening with me, what mine does is, it does like 10 farms, then says that i done enough and for the mayor to take over and do the rest of the farms for me. But he's not and i have to do the rest one by one. There has gotta be a glitch somewhere or i am not getting it. Please help!!!

Franny2
Mar 26 2014, 12:07 PM
I saw the box to collect farm cash in the quests but was almost ready to complete quest number 7 for the 7 days but then when I went back to complete the quest, the box was gone. Did I lose the opportunity to collect the FC??

SallyL
Mar 26 2014, 12:24 PM
Since this was only release late on the 24th and some are getting FC, then be patient a couple days and see if you get some. I haven't gotten any yet either.

Thank you for the reply, Taz, I really appreciate knowing I'm being heard. :-) I harvested all my animals yesterday with the tool and need sheep wool for today's quest, so will not know till I get this quest completed to see if anything's changed.

Taz D
Mar 26 2014, 12:59 PM
Thank you for the reply, Taz, I really appreciate knowing I'm being heard. :-) I harvested all my animals yesterday with the tool and need sheep wool for today's quest, so will not know till I get this quest completed to see if anything's changed.
The developers are aware of this and are working on a fix. Read the new additions in the first post of this thread.

TheWheezer
Mar 26 2014, 01:01 PM
I noticed the message to collect Farm Cash on my quests, but thought since I had 2 more that would be ready today, that would make 8 for the seven days, so I would just wait to collect until I finished those two. When I came back to do the next step for one of the quests the "Collect Farm Cash: option was no longer there. What is up with that?

Dutch85
Mar 26 2014, 01:25 PM

You were right TAZ! I was worried because I didn't get the FC this morning. I have been working hard at the quests. Well I started my new quest this morning and just now got 1FC! So like TAZ said...be patient. :D

Taz D
Mar 26 2014, 01:33 PM
I noticed the message to collect Farm Cash on my quests, but thought since I had 2 more that would be ready today, that would make 8 for the seven days, so I would just wait to collect until I finished those two. When I came back to do the next step for one of the quests the "Collect Farm Cash: option was no longer there. What is up with that?
Though I haven't seen it yet, I would hazard a guess that you want to collect it as soon as it shows, because that means it has already looked at your 7 days and any more you get would go toward the next 7 days.
Edit: I just checked and got my first FC too.
Raul has just added this:
Post Release Updates - March 26th, 2:30PM EST

- You can buy again giftable flowers on the Store
- All users that haven't collected the FarmCash for completing quests should at least see now the 'Quests completed in the last 7 days' message along with the 'Collect FarmCash' button in black (or in blue if the collection is already available)

Farmer_Susan
Mar 26 2014, 01:33 PM
I just tried to work a neighbor's facilities and got a message that said, "Sorry, this job invitation is reserved for my friends only." Is this a glitch or do we have a new tool to restrict jobs? I checked and this person is still listed as a friend.

P.S. Just tried another neighbor and got the same error message.

kataltay
Mar 26 2014, 01:59 PM
Post Release Updates - March 24th, 10:10PM EST

- I forgot to mention about a fix in my previous post. When you landed on a farm to work friends facilities sometime you were unable to work because the game incorrectly said you have to be friend with the owner of the farm (you really were friends), this error may still not be fixed 100% but it should be very rare now.

I just got this error message. And is there a way to "fix" this?

KnightRider
Mar 26 2014, 02:25 PM
Is there any limit on how long a completed quest can stay in the quest manager or will they sit there until they are collected?

Mare Contrare
Mar 26 2014, 02:30 PM
I'm still not seeing a Collect FarmCash button nor a quests completed in the last 7 days. I do the quests everyday and nothing as it relates to FC is showing.

Mare Contrare
Mar 26 2014, 02:32 PM
Ok, I retract that last statement. I checked and I am finally getting a message that I've completed 6 in 7 days. Thanks!

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Mar 26 2014, 02:38 PM
Thank you Raul and team for this update, love everything about it especially the 2 FC awarded to me this morning. You have made my day!!!!!!