PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 14th, 2014

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Taz D
Mar 26 2014, 02:47 PM
Is there any limit on how long a completed quest can stay in the quest manager or will they sit there until they are collected?
Leaving them sitting there will not change when they are completed and that is the timeframe they are counted for the FC.

Shirley Moore Carsten
Mar 26 2014, 03:37 PM
I just received 1 Farm Cash for completing 4 Quests in 7 days! Thank you, Devs!!!

mrschar
Mar 26 2014, 03:39 PM
Me too, Shirley! So exciting. Yes, THANK YOU developers.

JbarLFarms
Mar 26 2014, 05:01 PM
I just received 1 Farm Cash for completing 4 Quests in 7 days! Thank you, Devs!!!

I just made 2 FC for doing 8 in 7 days!! Yippeeee! Thanks devs!!!:D

max_river
Mar 26 2014, 05:23 PM
i need a little info on the fc for the quest it is telling me i have done 2 in 7 then there is a button that click for fc. do i do that know or do i wait till i done more. also i though i did more than that but not worring about that. i just want to know if i should click or not

StoneFace
Mar 26 2014, 05:39 PM
i need a little info on the fc for the quest it is telling me i have done 2 in 7 then there is a button that click for fc. do i do that know or do i wait till i done more. also i though i did more than that but not worring about that. i just want to know if i should click or not

for now, to avoid losing it....

take the money and run

max_river
Mar 26 2014, 06:00 PM
ok thanks for the info

maggiel29
Mar 26 2014, 06:27 PM
"Post Release Updates - March 26th, 2:30PM EST

- You can buy again giftable flowers on the Store
- All users that haven't collected the FarmCash for completing quests should at least see now the 'Quests completed in the last 7 days' message along with the 'Collect FarmCash' button in black (or in blue if the collection is already available)"

Yay got 2 Farm Cash for 9 in 7 days Thanks Raul

Begonia Wildwind
Mar 26 2014, 07:26 PM
Just received 1 FC for completing 6 in 7 days, TYVM!

Dbutrfli
Mar 26 2014, 07:30 PM
Whoopeee!!!! I just got 1 Farmcash!!

max_river
Mar 26 2014, 08:25 PM
you guys are lucky i have not got even one

KnightRider
Mar 26 2014, 08:31 PM
you guys are lucky i have not got even one

When you open up the quest manager do you see the "quests completed in the last 7 days message" at the bottom right with the "Collect Farm Cash" button?

Ginny Skurs-Heptig
Mar 26 2014, 08:31 PM
Had a problem with Mayor Assistance today even though there was a post tht they were fixed. I was able to work 5 of the 7 farms. The same 2 farms on both hires stated already worked when it was the first time I attempted to work either. They were the last 2 on both cases. You asked to be apprised. Hope it's better straightened out.

DitzyLuvBug2
Mar 26 2014, 08:58 PM
I already have 3 quests done but have no idea when it started. If I want to go for the 8, how do I know when the 7 days expires? Do I lose all the farm cash if it goes past 7 days or can you still claim for what you did? Is there message that pops up to tell us time is about to end for the 7 days? If I continue on and get say 5 quests done. Does the extra 2 carry over to the next week or are they just lost?

turbo terry
Mar 26 2014, 09:11 PM
I got my first - saw the offer to wait for 8 in 7 days and realized that is hard to do - sure the quests start every 20 hours but some for crops and animal harvest take 2 days to be able to move toward completion (some quests are time for 6 or 7 days before expiration) - my opinion is that 8 in 7 days under the current quest format is pretty much impossible so i will have to accept the 1 fc whenever it is offered

Taz D
Mar 26 2014, 09:12 PM
I already have 3 quests done but have no idea when it started. If I want to go for the 8, how do I know when the 7 days expires? Do I lose all the farm cash if it goes past 7 days or can you still claim for what you did? Is there message that pops up to tell us time is about to end for the 7 days? If I continue on and get say 5 quests done. Does the extra 2 carry over to the next week or are they just lost?
You do not get a warning pop up.
When you see the line at the bottom that shows how many you have gotten in the 7 day and the Collect Farm Cash, you need to click that to collect then. If you close and try later it apparently won't be there.
That is when your next 7 days starts. Any quests you have still going that are not complete will be part of the next time, but any you have completed prior to collecting will not carry over.

Taz D
Mar 26 2014, 09:16 PM
I got my first - saw the offer to wait for 8 in 7 days and realized that is hard to do - sure the quests start every 20 hours but some for crops and animal harvest take 2 days to be able to move toward completion (some quests are time for 6 or 7 days before expiration) - my opinion is that 8 in 7 days under the current quest format is pretty much impossible so i will have to accept the 1 fc whenever it is offered
As Raul said " this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously."

max_river
Mar 26 2014, 09:55 PM
When you open up the quest manager do you see the "quests completed in the last 7 days message" at the bottom right with the "Collect Farm Cash" button?

yes i do get it but it tells me i have not enough but i did do few. i guess get when i get lol

Farmer_Susan
Mar 27 2014, 05:48 AM

Oh MAN! I didn't realize the FC thing had been released. I stopped doing quests awhile back because I was spending WAAAAYYY too much time on FT but . . . what's a girl to do? I've just GOT to start doing quests again now! YAYAYAYAY!!! Thanks, devs!

peekachoo
Mar 27 2014, 06:29 AM
Thank you so much Raul for sorting out the problem with the flowers so quickly !

Of course it had to happen on the day when I'd deleted all my flowers so that I could put them somewhere else , I'm so glad that I didn't have too long to wait to replant some roses and forget-me-nots :)

1fritz
Mar 27 2014, 07:30 AM
Just got my first $1 Farm cast for completing quests. :D

JbarLFarms
Mar 27 2014, 07:34 AM
As Raul said " this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously."

I guess I was lucky, I got 2 FC yesterday for completing my quests. Happy camper I am!!

crafty chris
Mar 27 2014, 08:53 AM
mine was confusing it said 1fc for completing 3 quests in 7 days and under that 2 fc for completing 8 quests in 7 days had to click twice for it but not sure if i got 1 or 2 or 3fc as i got distracted lol ... but still whatever i am grateful for any fc i get so thanks raul and co :)

JAS0643
Mar 27 2014, 11:25 AM
8. Earn Farm Cash while completing Quests: Here are the rules:

- Earn 1 FarmCash if you have completed at least 3 quests in the last 7 days
- Earn 2 FarmCash if you have completed at least 8 quests in the last 7 days, this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously

Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards. In other words, if you play frequently you should be able to win 1 or 2 FarmCash a week.

These rules may change in the future, specially if we do more changes to the Quests functionality.

I have a question about how this works. If this question has been asked and answered sorry for the repeat I haven't read all the posts. This says 8 quests completed in 7 days. Does that mean 8 quest completed in 7 days regardless of when they where started or does it mean 8 quest started and completed in 7 days?

Taz D
Mar 27 2014, 11:30 AM
I have a question about how this works. If this question has been asked and answered sorry for the repeat I haven't read all the posts. This says 8 quests completed in 7 days. Does that mean 8 quest completed in 7 days regardless of when they where started or does it mean 8 quest started and completed in 7 days?
As I read it it is only 8 completed in the 7 days, not started within the 7 days. So if you have one you are working on that carries over to the next 7 days and you complete it then it should count for that next 7 days.

SunnyD
Mar 27 2014, 01:36 PM
i'm sorry if this sounds stupid.. this is my stupid day number 2 LOLLOL... i took a screen shot of the FC offer but my PSP failed to save it ... since the FC offers for completing tasks says the offer of the FC and the coins.. if you have completed the 3 in 7 days... and would like to wait for the chance at the 8 day one... do you take the coins offer and are still eligible to win the 2 FC or... just X it out? forgive me as i said this is my stupid day...after i scarfed up the $1.00 FC it still had the offer of the coins.. i grabbed it and was given both the Farm Cash and the coins..

SeaJay
Mar 27 2014, 01:56 PM
So if I bypass the first offer of 1 farm cash and try to go for the 8 in 7 days and don't make it on time, do I forfeit the 1?

Rob T
Mar 27 2014, 02:41 PM
So if I bypass the first offer of 1 farm cash and try to go for the 8 in 7 days and don't make it on time, do I forfeit the 1?

I believe it looks at what you have done over the past 7 days. so long as no FC has been claimed in those 7 days, you should be able to collect, whether it be 1 or 2 FC.

Rob T
Mar 27 2014, 02:42 PM
My Quest Reward thing worked, and I claimed 1 farm cash. Now I can't even start a new quest. At the bottom of the screen, where the 'Accept Quest' box should be, is a text box with the words 'Accept Quest' in blue. Nothing clickable. Help!

the buttons hotspot might be off... it was fine when i tried it... see if there is any part of the button you can click at all and let me know please.

Satis
Mar 27 2014, 03:36 PM
the buttons hotspot might be off... it was fine when i tried it... see if there is any part of the button you can click at all and let me know please.

Hi Rob, many thanks! I went back and clicked on the text and it worked. Just not a button. I deleted the post, but you were too quick for me!

On another matter, it would be good if the current quest was the one you saw when you opened the screen, not a completed one.

Cheers!

Satis

KnightRider
Mar 27 2014, 03:51 PM
i'm sorry if this sounds stupid.. this is my stupid day number 2 LOLLOL... i took a screen shot of the FC offer but my PSP failed to save it ... since the FC offers for completing tasks says the offer of the FC and the coins.. if you have completed the 3 in 7 days... and would like to wait for the chance at the 8 day one... do you take the coins offer and are still eligible to win the 2 FC or... just X it out? forgive me as i said this is my stupid day...after i scarfed up the $1.00 FC it still had the offer of the coins.. i grabbed it and was given both the Farm Cash and the coins..

When you finish a quest and it makes your total 3 or more you can go ahead and just collect your coins and wait until you want to collect your FC. The coins and FC are two different offers, the coins is completing that quest and the FC is for total of 3 or more quests, you should always collect the coins, but only collect the FC when you want, you don't have to collect them as soon as you get 3, you can try for 8 if you want. If you collect the FC you should always still be able to collect the coins (as long as you haven't collected them yet).

StoneFace
Mar 27 2014, 05:10 PM
perhaps this is wrong... but....

I would tend to grab the $1FC as soon as it is available.

...IF....

a fresh 7 days will start at that point.

If you complete one Quest per day, you could then get $1FC twice in a week (6 days) and began another accumulation on the 7th day.... instead of trying to squeeze in another Quest to get $2FC at one time.

The downside occurs only if the bonus "HAS TO" run 7 days to determine what you get if that is what this means:

Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards. In other words, if you play frequently you should be able to win 1 or 2 FarmCash a week.

These rules may change in the future, specially if we do more changes to the Quests functionality.

If so, then if you do at least 3 a week, you should expect to see the offer pop up on the same day each week for you.

madamx
Mar 27 2014, 05:47 PM
Any word on more new farms?

KnightRider
Mar 27 2014, 06:16 PM
perhaps this is wrong... but....

I would tend to grab the $1FC as soon as it is available.

...IF....

a fresh 7 days will start at that point.

If you complete one Quest per day, you could then get $1FC twice in a week (6 days) and began another accumulation on the 7th day.... instead of trying to squeeze in another Quest to get $2FC at one time.

The downside occurs only if the bonus "HAS TO" run 7 days to determine what you get if that is what this means:

If so, then if you do at least 3 a week, you should expect to see the offer pop up on the same day each week for you.

Since you have to wait 7 days to qualify for more FC you should try to get as many as you can completed.

StoneFace
Mar 27 2014, 07:30 PM
no duh...

I just happened to have completed 3 today, so that is 5 since my last $1FC bonus.

Somehow I think they won't all be short and quick like the last 2

DitzyLuvBug2
Mar 27 2014, 08:08 PM
I completed 3 quests and got 1 fc for them. So shouldn't it then reset for the next 7 consecutive days after cashing in for farm cash? I completed another quest today and it doesn't show at the bottom that I completed 1 so far in this next 7 days??? Really need some work on this or further explanation. How can I get credit for the one I did today and I will get another completed tomorrow?

KnightRider
Mar 27 2014, 09:12 PM
I completed 3 quests and got 1 fc for them. So shouldn't it then reset for the next 7 consecutive days after cashing in for farm cash? I completed another quest today and it doesn't show at the bottom that I completed 1 so far in this next 7 days??? Really need some work on this or further explanation. How can I get credit for the one I did today and I will get another completed tomorrow?

Once you accept the FC for the quests it does reset it for the 7 days. It might not show at the bottom of the quest manager until you have reached the 3rd completed quest.

rmhand
Mar 27 2014, 10:36 PM
My flower harvester isn't working on my own farms, but I can use it to harvest other's flowers. Please help.

Taz D
Mar 27 2014, 10:41 PM
My flower harvester isn't working on my own farms, but I can use it to harvest other's flowers. Please help.
Do you have fuel? You would be able to use it on other's farms even if you don't have fuel as long as they have fuel.
When you pick up the harvester on your own farm do the flowers fade out? If so refresh the farm, as you may have arrived on the farm just as they were ready and the farm hasn't updated.

TheWheezer
Mar 27 2014, 11:56 PM
The same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to work my hubby's farms, we have been friends & neighbors since 2009, and I got the message about work being only for friends. I came here and cleared everything and was able to work his farms. No trouble this morning.

This very same thing happened to me tonight with my niece who has been my friend and neighbor since 2009 also.

rmhand
Mar 28 2014, 01:55 PM
Do you have fuel? You would be able to use it on other's farms even if you don't have fuel as long as they have fuel.
When you pick up the harvester on your own farm do the flowers fade out? If so refresh the farm, as you may have arrived on the farm just as they were ready and the farm hasn't updated.

Yes, I have plenty of fuel...been farming since 2009 and have a pump on almost every farm and several refineries as well. The flowers don't fade out. The same thing is happening to avocado trees that I need for a current quest. The other trees let me harvest them, but the avocodo trees do nothing except it says they are ready for harvesting.

I went back and was able to harvest some avocado trees the old fashioned way...without the tree shaker tool. Was also able to harvest some flowers without the flower harvester.

Edit a second or third time: It's working now as it should....weird, but glad it's back to working.

nml
Mar 28 2014, 03:33 PM
On the new Farm cash for quests I had 7 in 7 while I was working another one to try for the 8 in 7 days. Had 1 drop off to make it 6 in 7, which I can see happening, but then had another one drop off pretty quickly maybe 5 or 6 hrs. I do not remember redeeming any that close together. is the time on when it got done or when you redeemed for the coins? I work, so they may get done & not be redeemed for a few hrs. anyway to see the time for the oldest one it is counting? there has to be something that shows the "rolling 7 days" timeframe for it to know when to drop one off. or is there a magic "end of day" time? thanks for any info

Taz D
Mar 28 2014, 03:41 PM
On the new Farm cash for quests I had 7 in 7 while I was working another one to try for the 8 in 7 days. Had 1 drop off to make it 6 in 7, which I can see happening, but then had another one drop off pretty quickly maybe 5 or 6 hrs. I do not remember redeeming any that close together. is the time on when it got done or when you redeemed for the coins? I work, so they may get done & not be redeemed for a few hrs. anyway to see the time for the oldest one it is counting? there has to be something that shows the "rolling 7 days" timeframe for it to know when to drop one off. or is there a magic "end of day" time? thanks for any info
This is all very new and with no more information than we have in the release notes it is hard to say exactly how this will work. However I believe it is the time when they are completed and not when you collect your coins.

jim v
Mar 28 2014, 06:07 PM
I was really lucky and was one of the 1000 that got 2 FC the first time I was able to cash in. I had to wait about an hour for the last quest to complete so I would have 8.

max_river
Mar 28 2014, 07:49 PM
ok i am kind of frusrated last night i went to bed i had 6 done and when i came on tonight i had 4. i would of had 8 done.. ok did this not start on the 25.. they need explaine this better i have not got a single fc yet..

Taz D
Mar 28 2014, 08:14 PM
ok i am kind of frusrated last night i went to bed i had 6 done and when i came on tonight i had 4. i would of had 8 done.. ok did this not start on the 25.. they need explaine this better i have not got a single fc yet..
There are still glitches in this as it is new. Some don't see the counter and we don't know all the ways this works. We will try to get some clarification on all this from the developers. Just need to be patient.

HelenJS22
Mar 28 2014, 08:17 PM
I'm just happy to take whatever extra farm cash we get. My first one a day or two ago. Thanks RauL :)

max_river
Mar 28 2014, 08:28 PM
thanks taz i guss i should get the 1 fc and run. i could of had 2..oh well

bruhelmboldt
Mar 28 2014, 09:08 PM
So. I work overtime, bust my bu++, and get 2fc for the 8/7.

Or, I take it easy and get 1fc every three days. That's 2fc a lot easier and quicker than the other method.

Is there a catch here? Am I missing something? For it to be a challenge it should be _3fc_ for the 8/7. That makes it a challenge. Raul??

Rob T
Mar 28 2014, 09:10 PM
So. I work overtime, bust my bu++, and get 2fc for the 8/7.

Or, I take it easy and get 1fc every three days. That's 2fc a lot easier and quicker than the other method.

Is there a catch here? Am I missing something? For it to be a challenge it should be _3fc_ for the 8/7. That makes it a challenge. Raul??

Hi, once you claim cash, be it 1 or 2fc, you wont be able to claim anymore for 7 more days... so it's 1 or 2 every 7 days :)

bruhelmboldt
Mar 28 2014, 09:14 PM
Hi, once you claim cash, be it 1 or 2fc, you wont be able to claim anymore for 7 more days... so it's 1 or 2 every 7 days :)

Aaaaahh. I get it. Just reading it wrong.

wellsy6
Mar 28 2014, 09:23 PM
Are there plans for more Farms?

Taz D
Mar 28 2014, 09:28 PM
Only the developers know and they don't tell us. The only way you will find out is if or when they release one.

Alifarmer
Mar 29 2014, 04:44 AM
So i have 5 completed quests and then suddenly it came up one that ask me to produce and load on a facility i do not own, that means i lost the opportunity to get 2 fc? just cause i donīt own all the facilities? I think this is unfair for us that canīt buy all the facilities. We should get the quests of the facilities we own only. I am not happy with this, is frustrating.

bjudd54
Mar 29 2014, 07:17 AM
Love this game but I have been having issues with trying to work on neighbors facs when they send request to work their facs says i have to be friends...
Another problem is when I collect my gifts in MY REQUESTS it says I have 50 gifts but when I go to accept them from my gift box they don't all come thru as it only had 20 gifts the said I had 4 gifts and only 3 showed up.
When workng others farms my computer comes up saying timing out and when I click on the green ck. it keeps coming back up and then wont let me get my bonuses or let me go to the next farm. When it times out even if it does let me go to the next farm and i come back it doesnt show it being done.....
Like I said I love this game and have been playing it for several years but this is getting to be a bit too much.
Thanks for all you do to keep this game going.......

StoneFace
Mar 29 2014, 07:43 AM
So i have 5 completed quests and then suddenly it came up one that ask me to produce and load on a facility i do not own, that means i lost the opportunity to get 2 fc? just cause i donīt own all the facilities? I think this is unfair for us that canīt buy all the facilities. We should get the quests of the facilities we own only. I am not happy with this, is frustrating.

I can't agree with this because some might have only a few facilities, and they would either get the same Quests all the time, or just simple Quests. Since the Quests are a "game-wide" option and enhancement, they should include random selection of all possible quests.

Even if you had the choice of accepting a Quest, then the choice of canceling if you saw that it required a facility you did not have, that would not make sense. One could just cancel quests until they got one they liked.

By offering just one Quest each 20 hours, we have a fair and balanced enhancement to the game.

New players just have to realize they need to work their way up the ladder.

Players who do not or can not use real money to advance, need to realize that their options are limited ..... but still extensive and fun.

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 29 2014, 07:47 AM
New players just have to realize they need to work their way up the ladder.

Players who do not or can not use real money to advance, need to realize that their options are limited ..... but still extensive and fun.

I so agree with you. Get so cross when I see people complaining they can't do this and they can't have that. They think because us older players (not in age but those who have played a long time) have everything but they forget. we started out with nothing and have had to play the game to get where we are now.

steps off soap box :D

marwahr55
Mar 29 2014, 09:17 AM
I so agree with you. Get so cross when I see people complaining they can't do this and they can't have that. They think because us older players (not in age but those who have played a long time) have everything but they forget. we started out with nothing and have had to play the game to get where we are now.

Boy oh boy do I remember those days from the beginning of this game. When I finally reached the HIGHEST level, which I believe was 35 back in those day I was jumping for joy! Was able to buy that "mansion" LOL LOL. I bought the mansion, put it on my ONLY farm (we only had one back then) and without even realizing "deleted" that mansion. LOL LOL Talk about upset, but you know looking back it was fun and still is ... love this game because you can move at your own rate. Don't want to re-live those earlier days again prior to tools, but what I have I have earned it the hard way!! Life is not easy folks, everyone needs to start from the bottom. So I wholeheartedly agree with the fact that we started out with nothing and have had to play the game to get where we are now! :D

Qivis
Mar 29 2014, 09:36 AM

Although they do not tell us, last year they were released once every 3 months or so. All you can do is click the realtor office at end of each month to see if there is new real estate listed. Many of my neighbors have additional farms listed as something they do not want because somehow they will feel compelled to keep up with the Joneses - even though my last name isn't Jones! :p

dnana
Mar 29 2014, 09:59 AM
Any word on more new farms?

No, they never tell us ahead of time about anything that's going to happen for sure, just have to wait and see. :)

Circle K Ranch
Mar 29 2014, 10:30 AM
I've completed 3 quest in the 7 day time frame but it's telling me not enough quest at this time...isn't letting me collect...would like some help please

Taz D
Mar 29 2014, 10:41 AM
I've completed 3 quest in the 7 day time frame but it's telling me not enough quest at this time...isn't letting me collect...would like some help please
Did you collect on the day this was released? If so then you have not reached the 7 day time frame yet for another collection. It has only been 6 days from the release.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 29 2014, 10:59 AM
How often are we supposed to be able to work neighbor's facilities? I tried to find the answer via the "Chapter 13: Facilities" link that's posted in the Facilities help thread but I got a page telling me I don't have sufficient privileges. Guess I need to go plow a few more fields to earn my stripes. ; )

Anyway . . . things were fine all day yesterday but this morning, anytime I try to work a facility, I get the Ooops! message that the mayor has already worked them. I thought that was odd but I thought that maybe it was set to 8 hours and that maybe it hadn't been 8 hours. However, it's noon here now and I'm still getting the message. I just checked my timer thing and it says I can work facilities again in 5 hours! Since I haven't worked any since last night before bed, that means it's either stuck or mine's set for around 20 hours. Ironically, I CAN work client services - and usually I work one, then the other of the same neighbor.

Taz D
Mar 29 2014, 11:14 AM
How often are we supposed to be able to work neighbor's facilities? I tried to find the answer via the "Chapter 13: Facilities" link that's posted in the Facilities help thread but I got a page telling me I don't have sufficient privileges. Guess I need to go plow a few more fields to earn my stripes. ; )

Anyway . . . things were fine all day yesterday but this morning, anytime I try to work a facility, I get the Ooops! message that the mayor has already worked them. I thought that was odd but I thought that maybe it was set to 8 hours and that maybe it hadn't been 8 hours. However, it's noon here now and I'm still getting the message. I just checked my timer thing and it says I can work facilities again in 5 hours! Since I haven't worked any since last night before bed, that means it's either stuck or mine's set for around 20 hours. Ironically, I CAN work client services - and usually I work one, then the other of the same neighbor.
Which link in Chapter 13 did you click that said you didn't have permission?

The working facilities/services time is a little confusing. It is 8 hours after the last time you worked any facilities and not on the person's facilities you are trying to work. The timers keep track of those times for you.

nml
Mar 29 2014, 12:33 PM
I think there is more going on to the "Oops I already worked those facilities for you" problem. Maybe it is only when they mayor does them, I have 2 trains, but it will say that on some of the farms, then give you a little bit of product on some of the farm, then maybe the next one will say the Oops message again. I mean this happens on the same person's farm. So, either I worked them or I didn't. too many to be just somebody bought a new facility on a farm, etc.
Also, would like to know if when I get the Oops message, does the game think I have now worked them again at this time? then start my timer over again?
Thanks for any info, been playing long enough you would think I would know most of this, but thought perhaps nobody had reported the different messages on the same person's farm.
nml

Taz D
Mar 29 2014, 12:37 PM
I think there is more going on to the "Oops I already worked those facilities for you" problem. Maybe it is only when they mayor does them, I have 2 trains, but it will say that on some of the farms, then give you a little bit of product on some of the farm, then maybe the next one will say the Oops message again. I mean this happens on the same person's farm. So, either I worked them or I didn't. too many to be just somebody bought a new facility on a farm, etc.
Also, would like to know if when I get the Oops message, does the game think I have now worked them again at this time? then start my timer over again?
Thanks for any info, been playing long enough you would think I would know most of this, but thought perhaps nobody had reported the different messages on the same person's farm.
nml
No the time doesn't start over when you get the Oops. For those you are getting the oops on some farms and not on others, I would wait overnight to work those again. It does not have to be that they bought new facilities. It could be that they have filled some that were not filled the first time you had worked them.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 29 2014, 01:18 PM
Which link in Chapter 13 did you click that said you didn't have permission?

The working facilities/services time is a little confusing. It is 8 hours after the last time you worked any facilities and not on the person's facilities you are trying to work. The timers keep track of those times for you.

The link is this URL: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314890

I found it at Help & Support > Facilities & Facility Manager - there's a hard-coded link at the top of that post that tells us to go to Chapter 13 and gives that URL.

Also, I still think there's something up with the Ooops message. I went to bed around 10:30pm last night - it's 2:15 pm here now and I'm still unable to work any neighbors' facilities. Services, yes, but not facilities.

Taz D
Mar 29 2014, 01:26 PM
The link is this URL: http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314890

I found it at Help & Support > Facilities & Facility Manager - there's a hard-coded link at the top of that post that tells us to go to Chapter 13 and gives that URL.

Also, I still think there's something up with the Ooops message. I went to bed around 10:30pm last night - it's 2:15 pm here now and I'm still unable to work any neighbors' facilities. Services, yes, but not facilities.
I fixed the link. That Chapter had been updated and the link was not changed in the Facilities and Facility Manager thread.

FarmerWitch
Mar 29 2014, 04:03 PM
Please consider making the information about how many Quests have been completed in how many days more explicit .... 4 jobs competed in 7 days actually tells us nothing. Perhaps a graphic would make it clearer? The figures in the Jobs completed line would move one space left once Day 8 is reached

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10152641_10152711537839008_2033335061_n.jpg

beverduster
Mar 29 2014, 04:13 PM
Please consider making the information about how many Quests have been completed in how many days more explicit .... 4 jobs competed in 7 days actually tells us nothing. Perhaps a graphic would make it clearer? The figures in the Jobs completed line would move one space left once Day 8 is reached

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10152641_10152711537839008_2033335061_n.jpg

thats a good idea, i like it any way

anglnwhite
Mar 29 2014, 04:19 PM
I've been monitoring the new release thread and noticed that a few people have been getting a message saying that they couldn't work certain "friends" facilities because they "weren't friends". I haven't had a problem with this until today.

Facebook made some changes to the feed in the last day or so and I took a closer look at the links I was hitting. I realized that what I was clicking on was not a facility link from my friend, but a facility link from one of their friends that had been reposted because they had "liked" the link. The new font that FB is using makes this a little more difficult to recognize.

This may not be the entire reason people are getting this message, but it is certainly the reason I am getting it. I just need to look at the post a little closer. :p

Richard Crow
Mar 29 2014, 07:48 PM
I agree with anginwhite the new face book posting are confusing, but in my case my wife's computer is in the same room as mine so we both know the link is fresh, mine has always worked fine but hers OY!

This morning she could work my services but not my factories
a couple hours later she could work the factories
This afternoon - neither

I'm still going to be up another 5 hours, we'll play "guess that neighbor" a couple more times and see......

al_bundy
Mar 30 2014, 05:49 AM
alot of my neighbours are reporting that thay cant work my facilities as it says reserved for friends which i have had to advise them to run the memcash link

seems the biggest problem at present

alyceclover
Mar 30 2014, 10:27 AM
FT was always my fav FB game because there were no annoying sidebar icons, no demands to do quests, and it was affordable for all. Many of my game friends are disabled or retired seniors who have more time than money. Due to array of coin facilities, they could still keep the game interesting purchasing new items.

The new earn cash for completing quests sounded great. Not. I need $92. farm cash to complete two quests, or to earn $1. farm cash. Not helpful to me at all. One of the requirements for reaching goals is that the goal (or quest) be doable. FT has now decided to turn the game into an elite club where quests are only doable for the wealthy.

I never minded spending real cash for game cash because I think developers deserve to earn, especially FT. My incentive is now gone, due to needing to spend more real cash than I have budgeted for entertainment.

I am still playing FT, but not as often I used to do, because more and more it has become like other games that I loathed.

cajrn1957
Mar 30 2014, 11:42 AM
I cannot get the quest thing to acknowledge that I have 3 quests done & give me coins

Taz D
Mar 30 2014, 11:47 AM
I cannot get the quest thing to acknowledge that I have 3 quests done & give me coins
It only will give you the farm cash every 7 days, not each time you complete 3 quests.

gaschomaryann@yahoo.com
Mar 30 2014, 01:20 PM
Yay,thanks Raul :)
My add neighbor function is still not working. It just blinks at me. When farms are minimized, only a part of the screen shows....only half of the home icon and this is all around the screen. Just started this 3/30/14.

BamaMike
Mar 30 2014, 01:40 PM
I am having a problem with the quest. I started the quest the day Raul said you could earn farm cash which was the 24th. I have completed 6 quest but at the bottom it says that I have completed 1 quest in the last 7 days. I have already cleaned the cache and completed another quest after and the number of quest did not change.

marymarcel
Mar 30 2014, 01:44 PM
I am having a problem with the quest. I started the quest the day Raul said you could earn farm cash which was the 24th. I have completed 6 quest but at the bottom it says that I have completed 1 quest in the last 7 days. I have already cleaned the cache and completed another quest after and the number of quest did not change.

Hi! have you collected the coins for each quest?

BamaMike
Mar 30 2014, 01:53 PM
Hi! have you collected the coins for each quest?

No I have not collected the coins either.

marymarcel
Mar 30 2014, 01:58 PM
No I have not collected the coins either.

You need to collect coins for each quest and after that they will show as really completed. The buttons for collecting coins and collecting farmcash are independent from each other.

BamaMike
Mar 30 2014, 01:59 PM
Ok I got it to work the collect coins button did not show up for me until a few days ago so I did not collect the coins. I collected the coins and collected the farm cash.

Tygered
Mar 30 2014, 05:12 PM
I completed 5 quests in 6 days and had earned 3 FC, but was only allowed to collect 1 FC. I guess that is better than nothing, but when do I get the other 2?

Rob T
Mar 30 2014, 05:16 PM
I completed 5 quests in 6 days and had earned 3 FC, but was only allowed to collect 1 FC. I guess that is better than nothing, but when do I get the other 2?

You would need 8 quests in 7 days to get 2 farmcash, and 3 in 7 days to get 1, you wouldn't have ever gotten 3 farmcash in the same week, once you collect, you can't collect anymore farmcash for 7 more days. You only had enough to earn 1

Jean's Farm
Mar 30 2014, 05:18 PM
FT was always my fav FB game because there were no annoying sidebar icons, no demands to do quests, and it was affordable for all. Many of my game friends are disabled or retired seniors who have more time than money. Due to array of coin facilities, they could still keep the game interesting purchasing new items.

The new earn cash for completing quests sounded great. Not. I need $92. farm cash to complete two quests, or to earn $1. farm cash. Not helpful to me at all. One of the requirements for reaching goals is that the goal (or quest) be doable. FT has now decided to turn the game into an elite club where quests are only doable for the wealthy.

I never minded spending real cash for game cash because I think developers deserve to earn, especially FT. My incentive is now gone, due to needing to spend more real cash than I have budgeted for entertainment.

I am still playing FT, but not as often I used to do, because more and more it has become like other games that I loathed.

I don't know where you get your figures that you need to spend $92 to get one farm cash. You only have to complete 3 quests in 7 days to get $1 cash. I'm sure you will get 3 quests in 7 days that you will have all the coin facs needed. I get at least 3 quests a week that do NOT require a FC fac to complete them. That is an easy $1. This is the only game I remember giving us cash for leveling up.

I am NOT wealthy. I am one of the retired, disabled people you speak of. Rather than spend money on a movie out and such I opt to spend it on FT. A movie lasts a couple hours. I get pleasure from this game every day.

You do NOT have to spend FC to play or have fun playing the game. I have only spent money in the past couple years. That makes 4 years I had fun playing before I spent any money.

I see no one DEMANDING that I do the quests. That is my choice. I don't have to do them. I want to do them. Same with the games they added. I don't wish to play them so I don't.

The devs need people to spend money on the game. Do you think they do this for free??? This is their job!!!! And I think they do a fantastic job!!!!

Everyone can play this game the way they want to.....spend money or don't spend money but don't complain when you don't want to spend the money.

Getting off my soap box now. :)

susiefry
Mar 30 2014, 07:40 PM
I don't know where you get your figures that you need to spend $92 to get one farm cash. You only have to complete 3 quests in 7 days to get $1 cash. I'm sure you will get 3 quests in 7 days that you will have all the coin facs needed. I get at least 3 quests a week that do NOT require a FC fac to complete them. That is an easy $1. This is the only game I remember giving us cash for leveling up.

I am NOT wealthy. I am one of the retired, disabled people you speak of. Rather than spend money on a movie out and such I opt to spend it on FT. A movie lasts a couple hours. I get pleasure from this game every day.

You do NOT have to spend FC to play or have fun playing the game. I have only spent money in the past couple years. That makes 4 years I had fun playing before I spent any money.

I see no one DEMANDING that I do the quests. That is my choice. I don't have to do them. I want to do them. Same with the games they added. I don't wish to play them so I don't.

The devs need people to spend money on the game. Do you think they do this for free??? This is their job!!!! And I think they do a fantastic job!!!!

Everyone can play this game the way they want to.....spend money or don't spend money but don't complain when you don't want to spend the money.

Getting off my soap box now. :)

I think what they mean is: theres several quests where you may not already own the right facilities and have to purchase those in order to finish them. But i agree thou, this game is WAY better then most as far as cash vs coin items. They cant make everything or even most things coins, they just cant. And almost 50% of the facilities are coins as well. And so is almost all decorations. Most tools are cash thou but we have the option of hiring people to do the "work" for us if you dont want to purchase the tools. So i think your doing a great job farm town!! Now can we just get some Easter decor soon since its only 3 weeks away and those new ranks you mentioned in this release, pretty please ;)

becky1431
Mar 30 2014, 10:49 PM
ok not being able to work facilities and client tried
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
and nothing is happening...can't work

Taz D
Mar 30 2014, 10:57 PM
ok not being able to work facilities and client tried
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
and nothing is happening...can't work
When you have clicked on that link a page of unsetting text opens. Close that as the clearing has been done. Also close your farm and then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again to work.

Raenie
Mar 31 2014, 12:19 AM
fyi ~ I just hired a farmer who had run out of gas, and he still is unable to use my gas...

it really makes hiring people difficult!

Any chance that will be fixed soon? Just wondering.

cindier
Mar 31 2014, 03:13 AM
nothing is working on my farm, it is going on now 3 weeks or better... It wont save my work, wont fertilize or water my farms. And it keeps wanting to reboot... anyone else...

HelenJS22
Mar 31 2014, 03:38 AM

Ahhhh, back in the old days when we worked one tiny plot at a time and were even know to plant a crop of purple grapes late at night, then leap out of bed next morning to harvest them before they died on us :D

I don't think the current newbies realise how very advanced this game is now .... and yes, I agree with you.

KnightRider
Mar 31 2014, 06:37 AM
nothing is working on my farm, it is going on now 3 weeks or better... It wont save my work, wont fertilize or water my farms. And it keeps wanting to reboot... anyone else...

Have you tried to use a different browser to see if there is a problem with the current browser you are using or if it might need an update?

You can also try to clear the Farm Town memcache. To clear the Farm Town memcache, click on the Farm Town memcache in my signature block, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data get into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time because it clear all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data back in. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close you browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

Taz D
Mar 31 2014, 09:33 AM
Try all the suggestions in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594698
If you are still having problems with it please post in that thread as this is not a release problem.

Rugged Barbie
Mar 31 2014, 09:39 AM
Ahhhh, back in the old days when we worked one tiny plot at a time and were even know to plant a crop of purple grapes late at night, then leap out of bed next morning to harvest them before they died on us :D

I don't think the current newbies realise how very advanced this game is now .... and yes, I agree with you.

I still have my FIRST house, a little brown shack farm house. It's on my farm 1 and I'll keep it always. It sits on the same farm with my mansion, 2nd generation. I kept my 1st mansion and put it on my farm 2. At the time, my friends all sold their first little house and couldn't understand why I kept it. Constantly reminds me of where I started. It's all good.

Taking bets now as to when this thread will close. I say April 4th. And you say?

Rugged Barbie
Mar 31 2014, 09:41 AM
KnightRider
I am not a Moderator, I am a helper and a player.

Congrats KnightRider on becoming a HELPER!!!
GREAT!

KnightRider
Mar 31 2014, 11:24 AM
KnightRider

GREAT!

Thank you.

max_river
Mar 31 2014, 11:34 AM
i am just wondering if it tells when your new week for quest starts

Rob T
Mar 31 2014, 11:37 AM
i am just wondering if it tells when your new week for quest starts

The Claim Farmcash button will appear when you are able to collect again. It wil take the previous 7 days into account.

Taz D
Mar 31 2014, 11:39 AM
fyi ~ I just hired a farmer who had run out of gas, and he still is unable to use my gas...

it really makes hiring people difficult!

Any chance that will be fixed soon? Just wondering.
Post Release Updates - March 19th, 5:00AM EST
- The sharing employers fuel is now working when employees use the harvest-plow combines

It is fixed. Are you sure you checked the box to allow them to use your fuel when you hired them?

beverduster
Mar 31 2014, 12:01 PM
so in other words, if you collect the coins on the quest it disqualifies you for the fc?

marymarcel
Mar 31 2014, 12:04 PM
so in other words, if you collect the coins on the quest it disqualifies you for the fc?

Hi!

No, they are independent buttons. You can collect your coins everytime you have finished a quests, but the farm cash button will show up the next time you are able to collect them.

beverduster
Mar 31 2014, 12:06 PM
Hi!

No, they are independent buttons. You can collect your coins everytime you have finished a quests, but the farm cash button will show up the next time you are able to collect them.

thanks mary, thats what i thought it was, but just wanted to make sure

RFMad
Mar 31 2014, 01:28 PM
I have finished 5 quests since I received my FC but the total isn't showing up in the quests.
Is there something wrong? I thought I've been seeing that your total finished shows somewhere?
Thanks!

marymarcel
Mar 31 2014, 01:40 PM
I have finished 5 quests since I received my FC but the total isn't showing up in the quests.
Is there something wrong? I thought I've been seeing that your total finished shows somewhere?
Thanks!

Hi!

Nothing will be showed up in that space until next time you will be able to collect farm cash.:)

RFMad
Mar 31 2014, 02:00 PM
Hi!

Nothing will be showed up in that space until next time you will be able to collect farm cash.:)
Thank you - I have another question.Since I collected the $1 FC, if I finish the 8 quests in a week, will I get $1 FC? I have seen that some aren't collecting the first $1 so they can get $2.
Should I have waited to collect the $1?
Thanks

marymarcel
Mar 31 2014, 02:06 PM
Thank you - I have another question.Since I collected the $1 FC, if I finish the 8 quests in a week, will I get $1 FC? I have seen that some aren't collecting the first $1 so they can get $2.
Thanks

If you have completed 8 quests in the 7 days period, then when you click in the Collect farmcash button, the message should ask you if you want to collect 2 farm cash.

RFMad
Mar 31 2014, 02:12 PM
If you have completed 8 quests in the 7 days period, then when you click in the Collect farmcash button, the message should ask you if you want to collect 2 farm cash.

I'm sorry, I'm still confused. If I finish 8 quests in 7 days, I will get $1 more or $2 more?

marymarcel
Mar 31 2014, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry, I'm still confused. If I finish 8 quests in 7 days, I will get $1 more or $2 more?

If you have just collected 1 farm cash, then you need to wait 7 days till you will be able to collect them again. If during those 7 days you have completed 8 quests, then you will be able to collect 2 farm cash instead of one.

jm3810@msn.com
Mar 31 2014, 03:41 PM
I have had several instances when I have harvested an item for a quest -go to the factory to start production but when I go back to quest to check it has not registered. ie harvested peppers- went to spice factory- started chili powder- back to quest- no chili powder started. Have to wait until some finish and try again. Also harvested wool- showed lots of wool went to storage- no record of wool in quest had to wait till next time wool was ready to move on with quest.

Taz D
Mar 31 2014, 04:10 PM
Thanks
You collected the 1 FC for the previous week in which you completed at least 3 quests. If you do 8 more quests in the next week you will get 2 Fc for that. Once the button has shown you are being paid for the previous quests you did in the last 7 days prior. You don't want to wait as it is not cumulative. Onece the button shows for the 1 or 2 FC then those previous quests have been accounted for and no longer apply to the next period.

Raenie
Mar 31 2014, 04:11 PM
Post Release Updates - March 19th, 5:00AM EST
- The sharing employers fuel is now working when employees use the harvest-plow combines

It is fixed. Are you sure you checked the box to allow them to use your fuel when you hired them?

Yes, I keep it checked all the time.:confused:

Farmer_Susan
Mar 31 2014, 05:35 PM
I'm just now starting quests again. I finished my first one today and saw 2 buttons - one to collect coins and another to collect Farm Cash. Which one do I click? I can't actually collect FC yet since this is my first quest but maybe that's the way to begin accumulating quests for it? I haven't clicked either one yet but will have my second quest finished in a few hours so lemme know what to do!

Taz D
Mar 31 2014, 05:42 PM
I'm just now starting quests again. I finished my first one today and saw 2 buttons - one to collect coins and another to collect Farm Cash. Which one do I click? I can't actually collect FC yet since this is my first quest but maybe that's the way to begin accumulating quests for it? I haven't clicked either one yet but will have my second quest finished in a few hours so lemme know what to do!
If both buttons are there click them both. Click the coins first then click the farm cash one. The button for Farm Cash should not show up unless you have Fc to collect.

RFMad
Mar 31 2014, 09:19 PM
You collected the 1 FC for the previous week in which you completed at least 3 quests. If you do 8 more quests in the next week you will get 2 Fc for that. Once the button has shown you are being paid for the previous quests you did in the last 7 days prior. You don't want to wait as it is not cumulative. Onece the button shows for the 1 or 2 FC then those previous quests have been accounted for and no longer apply to the next period.
Thank you, Taz! That is what I was wondering if it was cumulative. I appreciate all the help from you and Marymarcel. This is the greatest game! :)

Aussie Rae
Mar 31 2014, 11:42 PM
I have had several instances when I have harvested an item for a quest -go to the factory to start production but when I go back to quest to check it has not registered. ie harvested peppers- went to spice factory- started chili powder- back to quest- no chili powder started. Have to wait until some finish and try again. Also harvested wool- showed lots of wool went to storage- no record of wool in quest had to wait till next time wool was ready to move on with quest.

when you harvest crops etc that are needed, check the quest box immediately after...do not move on to the next step until you have that green tick..also you have to harvest these on your own farm unless you have clicked on the lifesaver and received the Employee Lifeline, where if you need 1 of a crop for the quest, you actually need to harvest 10, sometimes a couple more, for it to work...you also need to check your quest immediately after doing this in case you need to harvest one or two more...(you only get 10% when working for others):)

maggiel29
Apr 01 2014, 01:18 AM
KnightRider

GREAT!

Yay what she said :D

JohnAlbertini
Apr 01 2014, 05:28 AM
When going to neighbors post to work facilities now getting message that this is reserved for friends? We ARE friends but never got this message before so can't work facilities. Same for my wife, she can't work mine, same reason.

JohnAlbertini
Apr 01 2014, 05:35 AM
memcache clear fixed this

Satis
Apr 01 2014, 06:27 AM
When I went to bed last night I had nearly completed a (third) quest. There was one stage to go. This morning, that quest has disappeared, and has been replaced with a completely different one, not started at all. Quite disturbing.

StoneFace
Apr 01 2014, 06:57 AM
New levels...

and 25 more Farm Cash

just released. Thanks devs.

Spend it wisely grasshopper.

.:cool:

oh yeah.... and some Easter stuff too....

FarmerWitch
Apr 01 2014, 07:12 AM
How do you know when your 7 days are up - you cannot see which day you are on ... It should tell you how many quests you have completed in exactly how many days

Farmer_Susan
Apr 01 2014, 07:26 AM
So with the 25 new levels, we're supposed to get 25 new items in the Store, right? Maybe some are the new Easter items but where do we find the rest? I'd still love to have some way to see ALL the newly released items without having to check each category in the Store to see if new ones have appeared. Is there any way to do this? Or if not, can someone tell me what categories to look in? Love getting new stuff!

KnightRider
Apr 01 2014, 07:35 AM
So with the 25 new levels, we're supposed to get 25 new items in the Store, right? Maybe some are the new Easter items but where do we find the rest? I'd still love to have some way to see ALL the newly released items without having to check each category in the Store to see if new ones have appeared. Is there any way to do this? Or if not, can someone tell me what categories to look in? Love getting new stuff!

This is from the new release notes today at 7 am EST.

- New levels launched, remember, after level 500 we will not show level names anymore.
- Easter items, 3 as gifts, 5 in the top section and 10 in the bottom section of the Store Easter category.

This is all I could find other than the 6 new St. Patrick items.

FarmerWitch
Apr 01 2014, 07:44 AM
Thank you for the butterflies, birds and doves :-)

Rob T
Apr 01 2014, 07:48 AM
How do you know when your 7 days are up - you cannot see which day you are on ... It should tell you how many quests you have completed in exactly how many days

As soon as you see the button to collect farmcash.... if it's black, you haven't done enough to collect any, if its blue, you will be able to collect either 1 or 2 fc depending on how many quests you have done.

If you don't see anything... then the 7 days have not passed since you last collected

Jean's Farm
Apr 01 2014, 08:03 AM
OMG!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the butterflies, doves and birds in the Easter Section of the store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the greatest!!!! :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

FarmerWitch
Apr 01 2014, 08:36 AM
As soon as you see the button to collect farmcash.... if it's black, you haven't done enough to collect any, if its blue, you will be able to collect either 1 or 2 fc depending on how many quests you have done.

If you don't see anything... then the 7 days have not passed since you last collected

I understand that, but it turns blue when the 1st Farmcash is due - how do you know to hang in for the 2nd FC or if you are on target to get 2 FC because you did 8 Quests in 7 days? You could collect the 1 FC never knowing that you are on target for 2FC

Dutch85
Apr 01 2014, 09:09 AM
Thank you Raul for the new levels and FC!!! Love all the new things in the store and the gift page too! Awesome as usual!

Congrats to KnightRider on becoming our official forum helpers!

LoreneC
Apr 01 2014, 09:21 AM
I hope the butterflies, doves, and birds will be put in a different section of the store after the Easter items are no longer available.:)

In the meantime I can buy and store for future use.;)

gffarmer
Apr 01 2014, 09:24 AM
I LOVE the new Easter decs! Many thanks!!!

Rob T
Apr 01 2014, 09:30 AM
I understand that, but it turns blue when the 1st Farmcash is due - how do you know to hang in for the 2nd FC or if you are on target to get 2 FC because you did 8 Quests in 7 days? You could collect the 1 FC never knowing that you are on target for 2FC

What it does it look at the past 7 days, so the 7 days aren't exactly 'UP' so to speak. So if it says you can only collect 1fc... that would be because you haven't made 8 in the last 7 days. So if you look tomorrow, it will still only reflect the past 7 days from tomorrows date.

KnightRider
Apr 01 2014, 11:10 AM
Congrats to KnightRider on becoming our official forum helpers!

Thank you.

Laura1951
Apr 01 2014, 12:25 PM
this happens with chrome, firefox and IE. i can sit there all day sometimes. you have to jump through hoops. sometimes in chrome i have to click on the X to stop loading and then it loads sometimes. at times when can finally get in you cannot see things like trees and buildings. i have done all the steps including stopping my ad blocker which did help for a little while. i cleared the cookies, temporary files and everything i could think of in all 3 browsers. chrome is the only browser that worked well sometimes. is there anything else i can try to fix these issues?

Laura :confused:

Taz D
Apr 01 2014, 12:32 PM
this happens with chrome, firefox and IE. i can sit there all day sometimes. you have to jump through hoops. sometimes in chrome i have to click on the X to stop loading and then it loads sometimes. at times when can finally get in you cannot see things like trees and buildings. i have done all the steps including stopping my ad blocker which did help for a little while. i cleared the cookies, temporary files and everything i could think of in all 3 browsers. chrome is the only browser that worked well sometimes. is there anything else i can try to fix these issues?

Laura :confused:
Try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
If you still can't get in then please post in that thread.

Qivis
Apr 01 2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the new levels, Raul! One of my neighbors got confused between helpers and developers and thanked me as if I had anything to do with it and I told her I would express her gratitude too.

MadamePondarosa
Apr 01 2014, 03:49 PM
Rice barn in new release buildings is "locked,coming soon" even though I'm in top level.

Just wondering if I can get an approximate release time, and that it is not only a bug with me?

Taz D
Apr 01 2014, 04:09 PM
Rice barn in new release buildings is "locked,coming soon" even though I'm in top level.

Just wondering if I can get an approximate release time, and that it is not only a bug with me?
It is locked and says Coming Soon so not just you.

DitzyLuvBug2
Apr 01 2014, 05:09 PM
I collected 1 fc on 3/25. Since then, I have completed 6 quests and the number of quests doesn't show at the bottom nor does the farm cash or collect coin buttons there. So from 3/26 until today ( 4/1) it isn't tallying up my completed quests. Something is wrong.

Rob T
Apr 01 2014, 05:11 PM
I collected 1 fc on 3/25. Since then, I have completed 6 quests and the number of quests doesn't show at the bottom nor does the farm cash or collect coin buttons there. So from 3/26 until today ( 4/1) it isn't tallying up my completed quests. Something is wrong.

Nothing is wrong, it wont show anything there until you are able to collect FC again. Hasn't been a complete 7 days yet.

bluehair
Apr 01 2014, 05:39 PM
so I did 7 quests in the last 7 days so was able to collect 1FC

I currently have 2 quests running at the moment so am I correct in that if I manage to complete 8 quests by next wednesday(7 days away) I will get 2FC

cbabyorchid
Apr 01 2014, 06:26 PM
Many thanks for the new levels and new goodies to decorate our farms.

thunders storm
Apr 01 2014, 07:30 PM
I just saw one Easter Egg factory under Easter.. hope it can be used as afacility since we have lots of inks and Goose eggs sitting on the storage.. :-D
TY Raul and Devs team for the new level and the corresponding FCs... ;-)

KnightRider
Apr 01 2014, 07:42 PM
I just saw one Easter Egg factory under Easter.. hope it can be used as afacility since we have lots of inks and Goose eggs sitting on the storage.. :-D
TY Raul and Devs team for the new level and the corresponding FCs... ;-)

You can put it in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

KnightRider
Apr 01 2014, 09:45 PM
so I did 7 quests in the last 7 days so was able to collect 1FC

I currently have 2 quests running at the moment so am I correct in that if I manage to complete 8 quests by next wednesday(7 days away) I will get 2FC

Hopefully the following will help you understand the FC for quests a little more.

There no specific time frame... they do not have a fixed start or end date. When you have a button to collect farmcash, it takes the previous 7 days from the moment you look, and determines if you have done enough quests to collect farmcash.

If you have not... the button will be black... and will remain black until you have 3 or 8 quests done in the past 7 days, in which case it will turn blue.

Lets say you check on the 7th April.... it will take in to account from the 1st April to the 7th April.... if you check again on the 8th April, it will take from the 2nd to the 8th etc..... PAST 7 days.

once you collect the FC.... all texts and FC buttons vanish until 7 days have passed. Once you see the text again, it will take into account those past 7 days from that moment, and you will be able to collect FC again at that time, assuming you have enough quests completed.

RFMad
Apr 01 2014, 11:53 PM
Hopefully the following will help you understand the FC for quests a little more.

There no specific time frame... they do not have a fixed start or end date. When you have a button to collect farmcash, it takes the previous 7 days from the moment you look, and determines if you have done enough quests to collect farmcash.

If you have not... the button will be black... and will remain black until you have 3 or 8 quests done in the past 7 days, in which case it will turn blue.

Lets say you check on the 7th April.... it will take in to account from the 1st April to the 7th April.... if you check again on the 8th April, it will take from the 2nd to the 8th etc..... PAST 7 days.

once you collect the FC.... all texts and FC buttons vanish until 7 days have passed. Once you see the text again, it will take into account those past 7 days from that moment, and you will be able to collect FC again at that time, assuming you have enough quests completed.
My question on this is that if I collect the 1 FarmCash now for completing 6 in the last 7 days, will I get the 2 FarmCash if I finish 8 in 7 days or just 1 or none? Still confusing for the 8 quests and what happens if I collect the 1 FarmCash now. Will I lose the 1 FarmCash if I can't finish 8 in 7 days?

FarmerWitch
Apr 02 2014, 12:05 AM
KnightRider, I am still totally confused by the way Quests are worked out. I started doing Quests on the day that the release allowed us the chance of FC. By the second day it already said "In the past 7 days you have completed ....".

I get that it looks at the past 7 days, but we have no way of keeping track (except manually ) of where we are in the 7 days. If we were to try and keep track manually where does a day start ... at midnight .... at the time each day that the player started their very first Quest?

I did post a request for a graphic somewhere on the forum in the past, I will add it below to show how it would be logical (for me), the Devs probably have an idea that would be better ....

The last line would move one space left each day to make space for the new number of Quests on day 7 with the oldest number dropping off the left end

KnightRider
Apr 02 2014, 12:06 AM
My question on this is that if I collect the 1 FarmCash now for completing 6 in the last 7 days, will I get the 2 FarmCash if I finish 8 in 7 days or just 1 or none? Still confusing for the 8 quests and what happens if I collect the 1 FarmCash now. Will I lose the 1 FarmCash if I can't finish 8 in 7 days?

Once you collect the 1 FC it goes into your FC, then you won't be eligible to collect any more FC for at least 7 days. Once you collect FC the 7 day quest data starts over again and you have to start completing quests over again to get back up to 3 or 8 in 7 days.

The best explanation is in the what you quoted.

Taz D
Apr 02 2014, 12:08 AM
If you collect then your 7 days start over. That means those 6 quests have already been collected for.
If you don't collect, then as you look each time it only counts back 7 days. So any quests that are 8 days old will no longer be counted. That means those 6 quests will drop off as each day passes and any new ones will be added.

RFMad
Apr 02 2014, 12:10 AM
If you collect then your 7 days start over. That means those 6 quests have already been collected for.
If you don't collect, then as you look each time it only counts back 7 days. So any quests that are 8 days old will no longer be counted. That means those 6 quests will drop off as each day passes and any new ones will be added.
Ok, so I hope if I wait for the 2 farmcash, I won't lose the 1 that I have already earned :)

KnightRider
Apr 02 2014, 12:33 AM
Ok, so I hope if I wait for the 2 farmcash, I won't lose the 1 that I have already earned :)

The only way to actually lose the 1 FC you have is to quit doing quests.

The graph you had on your other post which I have shown below:

Once day 8 arrives anything on day 1 will be taken out of the 7 days, then when day 9 arrives what you see on day 2 will be removed cause the 7 days would be day 3 to day 9, so it mainly depends on how many quests you complete on days 8 and 9 as to how many quests it will show in the 7 days.

KnightRider
Apr 02 2014, 12:43 AM
I am using Microsoft Works Calendar to keep track of my quests. I marked the date and time that I collect my first FC, plus I marked 7 days from that so I know when I should be eligible for my next FC. This way I can see how I am doing during that week by noting when I start and stop a quest.

Farmer Poppy-kok
Apr 02 2014, 06:55 AM
I don't post much at all and not sure where to ask either sorry...... but just had to thank you for birds and the butterflies, have wanted butterflies for so long now :)

just wandering if there is any chance of knowing if they can stay and not be removed all together when Easter is over as if they do I will have to purchase heaps now to have them for future but if I know they can stay but under a different tab as some other things have done so ....... then I dont have to fill up my storage with tons and tons of butterflies..... hope that makes sense - any help appreciated. :)

susiefry
Apr 02 2014, 08:31 AM
Quick questions: When the farm cash thing 1st started for the quests, I got 1 farm cash and now i have not gotten any since and Ive been working on quests non stop and I do them as quick as possible and I havent even earned 1 more cash??? I find that hard to believe. Do we have to keep track ourselves? There should be something that says how many you have completed and how many more to complete to get the cash?? But i KNOW i have done plenty in the 7 days to get at least 1 cash and havent yet???

Also other question: it says new easter garden available at top of easter category but i dont see that anywhere?

marymarcel
Apr 02 2014, 08:37 AM
Quick questions: When the farm cash thing 1st started for the quests, I got 1 farm cash and now i have not gotten any since and Ive been working on quests non stop and I do them as quick as possible and I havent even earned 1 more cash??? I find that hard to believe. Do we have to keep track ourselves? There should be something that says how many you have completed and how many more to complete to get the cash?? But i KNOW i have done plenty in the 7 days to get at least 1 cash and havent yet???

Also other question: it says new easter garden available at top of easter category but i dont see that anywhere?

Hi!

It is supposed that no messages will be showed until you are able again to collect farm cash.

The Easter garden is at the bottom of the Easter category.

1fritz
Apr 02 2014, 09:04 AM
WOW you outdid yourselves with the Easter items this year. Really like the birds, butterflies, and Doves. :D

susiefry
Apr 02 2014, 12:19 PM
Hi!

It is supposed that no messages will be showed until you are able again to collect farm cash.

The Easter garden is at the bottom of the Easter category.

Found the Easter garden, thank you! I thought i read it was at top but must have read wrong...lol...so thank you.

On the quests I know its not supposed to say anything but it would be nice if it would but it my question still remains, why have i completed, FOR SURE, at least 3 more quests in the last 7 days have I NOT gotten another $1 cash and i even think I completed the 8 but not 100% sure on that but I KNOW i did the 3 so where did my 1 cash go?

marymarcel
Apr 02 2014, 12:24 PM
Found the Easter garden, thank you! I thought i read it was at top but must have read wrong...lol...so thank you.

On the quests I know its not supposed to say anything but it would be nice if it would but it my question still remains, why have i completed, FOR SURE, at least 3 more quests in the last 7 days have I NOT gotten another $1 cash and i even think I completed the 8 but not 100% sure on that but I KNOW i did the 3 so where did my 1 cash go?

Hi!

No, you havent lost your farm cash.Once you collect the FC all messages and FC button vanish until 7 days have passed. Once you see the text again, it will take into account those past 7 days from that moment, and you will be able to collect FC again at that time.

susiefry
Apr 02 2014, 01:16 PM
But what Im saying is its been PAST 7 days and no cash???

KnightRider
Apr 02 2014, 01:19 PM

What day did you collect your first FC?

Dutch85
Apr 02 2014, 02:07 PM

I received my first 1FC on March 26. I just got my second 1FC today. I do one quest everyday. So this is day 7.

KnightRider
Apr 02 2014, 03:24 PM
I tested the 7 days and found out that it is exactly 7 days from the time that you collect your previous FC.

I had collected my first FC (1 FC, just so I knew when the 7 days started over) on 3/26 at 3:05 pm Central time and just qualified and had the text and collect FC button appear today (4/2) at 3:05 pm Central time. It showed that I had 7 completed in the last 7 days and in apx 4 hours I will complete my 8th quest for the 2 FC. Now I can keep complete track of when I start and complete the quests and how long I can hold a quest without it expiring.

Mally
Apr 02 2014, 03:29 PM
I collected only 1 FC, as the time to get the last quest done on time for the cutoff to get 2 FC was impossible. (The quest was one of those I had to plant 3 day crops and I had less than 24 hours left!)

However, I am now on quest #5 of the new cycle and I haven't even seen the counter to claim any FC! I feel robbed. I am no longer going to rush to get quests done. It was the one thing that got me back in the game every day... :(

KnightRider
Apr 02 2014, 03:31 PM
I collected only 1 FC, as the time to get the last quest done on time for the cutoff to get 2 FC was impossible. (The quest was one of those I had to plant 3 day crops and I had less than 24 hours left!)

However, I am now on quest #5 of the new cycle and I haven't even seen the counter to claim any FC! I feel robbed. I am no longer going to rush to get quests done. It was the one thing that got me back in the game every day... :(

The text and collect button doesn't show up until the 7th day.

susiefry
Apr 02 2014, 03:38 PM
That 1st day it was available.

LoreneC
Apr 02 2014, 06:48 PM
I don't post much at all and not sure where to ask either sorry...... but just had to thank you for birds and the butterflies, have wanted butterflies for so long now :)

just wandering if there is any chance of knowing if they can stay and not be removed all together when Easter is over as if they do I will have to purchase heaps now to have them for future but if I know they can stay but under a different tab as some other things have done so ....... then I dont have to fill up my storage with tons and tons of butterflies..... hope that makes sense - any help appreciated. :)

I totally agree!! Thanks for considering this.:)

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 02 2014, 10:06 PM
Just got the 2 FC for completing 8 quests in 7 days. When I went to complete the final step of my quest tonight, it showed the "collect 1 FC" button, and it said I had completed 7 quests in 7 days. It did not have that button earlier. Looks like these things are timed out to the minute...So anyway, I ignored that button for the time being, did the last step of my outstanding quest, waited the two hours it took, (I had to produce a red flower painting in the art studio) and when that step was completed, I collected the coins, X'd out of the whole thing, came back in, and it had reset itself. It now asked me, "Do you want to collect 2 FC" Why, yes. Yes, I do.

So, that was cool. And, are they calling the 7 days, 7 FARM TOWN days? As in, 20 hours?? Or, 7 REGULAR, 24-hour days? My guess is the 24-hour day.

That's all.... :)

Taz D
Apr 02 2014, 10:11 PM
Just got the 2 FC for completing 8 quests in 7 days. When I went to complete the final step of my quest tonight, it showed the "collect 1 FC" button, and it said I had completed 7 quests in 7 days. It did not have that button earlier. Looks like these things are timed out to the minute...So anyway, I ignored that button for the time being, did the last step of my outstanding quest, waited the two hours it took, (I had to produce a red flower painting in the art studio) and when that step was completed, I collected the coins, X'd out of the whole thing, came back in, and it had reset itself. It now asked me, "Do you want to collect 2 FC" Why, yes. Yes, I do.

So, that was cool. And, are they calling the 7 days, 7 FARM TOWN days? As in, 20 hours?? Or, 7 REGULAR, 24-hour days? My guess is the 24-hour day.

That's all.... :)
It is 7 24 hour days.
I had the same thing you did. My quest for today had just finished and when I opened the quests it said I had 7 in 7 days for 1 FC. I clicked to collect on todays quest and it changed to 8 in 7 days and 2 FC.
One thing to note from this is quests do not count for the FC until you have collected your coins for them.

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 02 2014, 10:18 PM
It is 7 24 hour days.
I had the same thing you did. My quest for today had just finished and when I opened the quests it said I had 7 in 7 days for 1 FC. I clicked to collect on todays quest and it changed to 8 in 7 days and 2 FC.
One thing to note from this is quests do not count for the FC until you have collected your coins for them.

Yes, Taz D I had heard this before, from someone else. Collect your coins first. I guess that's how they keep track of whether or not a quest has been completed. So I made sure to collect the coins first, go out and come back in again, and viola... 2 FC. So this makes 3 since this thing started. I'll take it. Better than nothing.

Granny45
Apr 02 2014, 10:34 PM
I love the birds and butterflies beautiful doesn't take much to make me happy as long as I am in farmtown Thanks everyone for working so hard on making this the best game on the internet

Mally
Apr 02 2014, 11:53 PM
The text and collect button doesn't show up until the 7th day.

That is odd because it showed up the last time (the first time it was active) when I had completed 5 quests and that was not on the 7th day. After the 5th was completed today, it still didn't show up. The 6th will be done by Friday morning (day 6 too) so we'll see how it goes this weekend. With my luck, I will get a couple more 3 days to grow items so won't be able to get 2 FC yet again. The game hates me. lol It may be time to pre - set up some crops. :p

Taz D
Apr 02 2014, 11:56 PM
That is odd because it showed up the last time (the first time it was active) when I had completed 5 quests and that was not on the 7th day. After the 5th was completed today, it still didn't show up. The 6th will be done by Friday morning (day 6 too) so we'll see how it goes this weekend. With my luck, I will get a couple more 3 days to grow items so won't be able to get 2 FC yet again. The game hates me. lol It may be time to pre - set up some crops. :p
Once you click to collect it is not supposed to show again until the 7th day. The first time when it was released there was a glitch and some were seeing it beyond that time and some were not getting the FC. There was a fix a couple days later.

dnana
Apr 03 2014, 06:34 AM
Yes, Taz D I had heard this before, from someone else. Collect your coins first. I guess that's how they keep track of whether or not a quest has been completed. So I made sure to collect the coins first, go out and come back in again, and viola... 2 FC. So this makes 3 since this thing started. I'll take it. Better than nothing.

Hello! I have a group I play with and a lot of them do quests but I don't. One of my friends is very active in quests but we don't quite understand how it works. We thought that if you collected FC at any time within 7 days, the time started over and you had to wait 7 days from that date before your quests counted for any more FC. Could you, or someone, please explain how you got 3 FC in 9 days? Thank you!

Rob T
Apr 03 2014, 06:47 AM
Hello! I have a group I play with and a lot of them do quests but I don't. One of my friends is very active in quests but we don't quite understand how it works. We thought that if you collected FC at any time within 7 days, the time started over and you had to wait 7 days from that date before your quests counted for any more FC. Could you, or someone, please explain how you got 3 FC in 9 days? Thank you!

Hi, if they got FC when this first started, then they would have been able to collect again 7 days later. I myself have just collected my second amount of FC totalling 3 now.

turbo terry
Apr 03 2014, 07:13 AM

so yesterday I find I see the farmcash button with tally next to it of 6 in 7 days - currently have 2 unfinished - so I claim the 1 - best i can do is start 1 a day (appears the 20 hour clock starts when i start a quest) - with any luck next Thursday I might have 8 on my tally and i'll be able to collect 2 (providing I get some that can be done in a day - hard to do when i need to work my other job)

KnightRider
Apr 03 2014, 11:02 AM
so yesterday I find I see the farmcash button with tally next to it of 6 in 7 days - currently have 2 unfinished - so I claim the 1 - best i can do is start 1 a day (appears the 20 hour clock starts when i start a quest) - with any luck next Thursday I might have 8 on my tally and i'll be able to collect 2 (providing I get some that can be done in a day - hard to do when i need to work my other job)

I have created a chart to help people see that instead of getting 2 FC every 7 days it is easier to get 2 FC every 8th day, see below:

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10178097_720341724654747_1786776708_n.jpg

At the beginning you can hold some of the quests that take longer to expire in my example I held 3.

I am using something like this to get my 8 quests done and collect 2 FC every 8 days and if needed can even go to the 9th day, which that is still 6 FC a month, better than none.

dnana
Apr 03 2014, 11:13 AM
Hi, if they got FC when this first started, then they would have been able to collect again 7 days later. I myself have just collected my second amount of FC totalling 3 now.

Ok, so I guess we misunderstood the 'not being able to collect again for 7 days' part. We thought this meant that NONE of your quests counted towards FC until after you have gone 7 days after you last collected FC, like there would be a week-long dead space after you collected where the quests did not count for FC. Then after the 7 days were up after you last collected, your quests would start counting again.

Just need a confirmation that we were wrong, lol, my friend won't come here and I need to explain it to her. :)

KnightRider
Apr 03 2014, 11:18 AM
Ok, so I guess we misunderstood the 'not being able to collect again for 7 days' part. We thought this meant that NONE of your quests counted towards FC until after you have gone 7 days after you last collected FC, like there would be a week-long dead space after you collected where the quests did not count for FC. Then after the 7 days were up after you last collected, your quests would start counting again.

Just need a confirmation that we were wrong, lol, my friend won't come here and I need to explain it to her. :)

There is no dead space (I thought that when they first came out), once you collect your FC then you continue doing quests and 7 days from when you collected your FC, it counts all the quests completed from the time you collected your FC til the 7th day when you become eligible to collect your FC again. You can collect FC every 7 days if you have completed enough quests.

dnana
Apr 03 2014, 11:30 AM
OK, KnightRider, that's what I needed to know, thank you very much! You give great answers! :)

Darrell Joe
Apr 03 2014, 01:36 PM
having lots of drag and VERY slow loading of farms since levels came out, also can't fish without it hiccuping

KnightRider
Apr 03 2014, 01:39 PM
OK, KnightRider, that's what I needed to know, thank you very much! You give great answers! :)

Your welcome, I try my best to give understandable answers.

JbarLFarms
Apr 03 2014, 04:41 PM
Once you click to collect it is not supposed to show again until the 7th day. The first time when it was released there was a glitch and some were seeing it beyond that time and some were not getting the FC. There was a fix a couple days later.

Yesterday I got my bonus of 2 FC when it said I finished 7 quests in 9 days. I don't understand how that works but that makes 2 times I've received 2 FC for doing quests. I really like Quests these days!! :D

Taz D
Apr 03 2014, 04:48 PM
Yesterday I got my bonus of 2 FC when it said I finished 7 quests in 9 days. I don't understand how that works but that makes 2 times I've received 2 FC for doing quests. I really like Quests these days!! :D
It would have to be 9 quests in 7 days. The quest FC only looks at 7 days back.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 03 2014, 05:57 PM
I'm confused about the FC thing, too. Yesterday I met the first goal and collected my first FC (YAY!). However, I had planned on continuing to work to see if I could get the second one but even though I finished the 5th quest today (day 5), there's no message telling me how many quests I've completed in the 5 day period, no Farm Cash button - no anything. I can't even look at the screen to see what day I'm on, whereas all of that info was there before I collected that first FC. Was I supposed to just leave the first FC there if I intended to work toward the 2FC goal? I thought I had read somewhere that if we don't claim it, we might lose it so I did claim the 1FC yesterday. Help?

Taz D
Apr 03 2014, 06:10 PM
I'm confused about the FC thing, too. Yesterday I met the first goal and collected my first FC (YAY!). However, I had planned on continuing to work to see if I could get the second one but even though I finished the 5th quest today (day 5), there's no message telling me how many quests I've completed in the 5 day period, no Farm Cash button - no anything. I can't even look at the screen to see what day I'm on, whereas all of that info was there before I collected that first FC. Was I supposed to just leave the first FC there if I intended to work toward the 2FC goal? I thought I had read somewhere that if we don't claim it, we might lose it so I did claim the 1FC yesterday. Help?
If you collected your FC yesterday then you will not collect again for 7 days. The quests you completed before collecting that FC yesterday are no longer counted. Once you get past the 7th day, the message will show how many you have done in the past 7 days. That message will only look at the past 7 days, so if you wait until the 8th day it will only count days 2 through 8 and whatever you did on the 1st day will no longer count.
If you collected yesterday (Wednesday), then the next time the message will show will be next week (Wednesday).

Farmer_Susan
Apr 03 2014, 06:26 PM
If you collected your FC yesterday then you will not collect again for 7 days. The quests you completed before collecting that FC yesterday are no longer counted. Once you get past the 7th day, the message will show how many you have done in the past 7 days. That message will only look at the past 7 days, so if you wait until the 8th day it will only count days 2 through 8 and whatever you did on the 1st day will no longer count.
If you collected yesterday (Wednesday), then the next time the message will show will be next week (Wednesday).

Oh golly, not fair! LOL So we're not supposed to collect the first FC if we're planning on working toward the second? We need some kind of warning about that so we're making an educated choice.

Taz D
Apr 03 2014, 07:00 PM
Oh golly, not fair! LOL So we're not supposed to collect the first FC if we're planning on working toward the second? We need some kind of warning about that so we're making an educated choice.
No, that is not what I am saying. The only way you can get 2 FC will be to complete 8 quests in 7 days. It is not that you will collect 2 FC when you have 8 completed regardless of how long it takes you.
It is a moving 7 days, so if you wait until day 8 and you had complete 1 quest on day 1, then on day 8 you will lose that quest. If you wait until day 9 then you will have lost whatever you did on days 1 & 2. So waiting is not a good idea unless you have one or more that will be done witin a few hours.

max_river
Apr 03 2014, 07:07 PM
ok i am so confuesed about the quest for fc i now about the 7 days. i had 2 finished and i just finished 3 more and i not getting a button. so is realy you can collect twice a mounth.. they realy need to explain where everyone understand and that you do not need a deacre in farmtown haha

Taz D
Apr 03 2014, 07:12 PM
ok i am so confuesed about the quest for fc i now about the 7 days. i had 2 finished and i just finished 3 more and i not getting a button. so is realy you can collect twice a mounth.. they realy need to explain where everyone understand and that you do not need a deacre in farmtown haha
No, you can collect every week. The message will not show up until it has been exactly 7 days. If you collected last week on this day at 4:00 PM then it will not show up until after 4:00 PM today.

KnightRider
Apr 03 2014, 07:22 PM

Here is an example: You collect FC on April 1 at noon and the next 7 days starts at April 1 at noon. You would then qualify for your next FC on April 8 at noon.

April 1 at noon to April 2 at noon is Day 1
April 2 at noon to April 3 at noon is Day 2
April 3 at noon to April 4 at noon is Day 3
April 4 at noon to April 5 at noon is Day 4
April 5 at noon to April 6 at noon is Day 5
April 6 at noon to April 7 at noon is Day 6
April 7 at noon to April 8 at noon is Day 7 The collect button and text would show up.

Each day that passes the quests in the last 7 days will change. So the past 7 days would be April 1st to April 8th, April 2nd to April 9th, April 3rd to April 10th, etc.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 03 2014, 07:47 PM
No, that is not what I am saying. The only way you can get 2 FC will be to complete 8 quests in 7 days. It is not that you will collect 2 FC when you have 8 completed regardless of how long it takes you.
It is a moving 7 days, so if you wait until day 8 and you had complete 1 quest on day 1, then on day 8 you will lose that quest. If you wait until day 9 then you will have lost whatever you did on days 1 & 2. So waiting is not a good idea unless you have one or more that will be done witin a few hours.

I still don't get it. Say I started on Monday at 7am and by Thursday, I had completed 4 quests and got my 1 FC. Then on day 7 (I guess sometime before the following Monday at 6:59am?), I've managed to finish 4 additional quests. Do I get my second FC then?

Taz D
Apr 03 2014, 08:10 PM
I still don't get it. Say I started on Monday at 7am and by Thursday, I had completed 4 quests and got my 1 FC. Then on day 7 (I guess sometime before the following Monday at 6:59am?), I've managed to finish 4 additional quests. Do I get my second FC then?
If you collected on Thursday then you will not be able to collect again until the next Thursday.And will only collect for quests you have done between one Thursday to the next.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 03 2014, 08:52 PM
If you collected on Thursday then you will not be able to collect again until the next Thursday.And will only collect for quests you have done between one Thursday to the next.

Ok, so in other words, when we get our first FC for the week, if we think there's a chance we can get a second one before the 8 days starts, we shouldn't collect the first one? If that's true - that's what I was saying above. We need some kind of warning about that. I collected the first one because I was afraid I might lose it if I didn't. But now it seems like the fact that I DID collect it will prevent me from getting 2 this week. Am I at least understanding it correctly now?

And if we ARE supposed to let our FC accumulate, is there a time when we MIGHT lose them if we don't collect them? Like what happens if we don't collect them until day 12 or 13?

Rob T
Apr 03 2014, 08:55 PM
Ok, so in other words, when we get our first FC for the week, if we think there's a chance we can get a second one before the 8 days starts, we shouldn't collect the first one? If that's true - that's what I was saying above. We need some kind of warning about that. I collected the first one because I was afraid I might lose it if I didn't. But now it seems like the fact that I DID collect it will prevent me from getting 2 this week. Am I at least understanding it correctly now?

And if we ARE supposed to let our FC accumulate, is there a time when we MIGHT lose them if we don't collect them? Like what happens if we don't collect them until day 12 or 13?

hi, there is no day 12 or 13, whenever you see the button... from that moment it counts back for 7 days... anything before that is not counted

Farmer_Susan
Apr 03 2014, 09:26 PM
hi, there is no day 12 or 13, whenever you see the button... from that moment it counts back for 7 days... anything before that is not counted

I get that. I was just using that as an example to try to understand when we should collect our FC. If I'm understanding, it seems like I'm supposed to let them accumulate. But do they disappear at some point if we HAVEN'T collected them? Like if I don't collect them - maybe let them accumulate until I get 30 or so - would the button always be there? Or would it disappear, along with my FC, at some point?

I guess I'm OCDing this to death. I'm just bummed that I missed out on the opportunity to get 2 FC this week because I didn't understand how it worked. :(

Rob T
Apr 03 2014, 09:39 PM
I get that. I was just using that as an example to try to understand when we should collect our FC. If I'm understanding, it seems like I'm supposed to let them accumulate. But do they disappear at some point if we HAVEN'T collected them? Like if I don't collect them - maybe let them accumulate until I get 30 or so - would the button always be there? Or would it disappear, along with my FC, at some point?

I guess I'm OCDing this to death. I'm just bummed that I missed out on the opportunity to get 2 FC this week because I didn't understand how it worked. :(

Well, i would collect it right away, unless i know for sure i can get another quest in before the first quests of that week expires.

best thing to do is write down the exact time and date you collect the FC.... and then write down when you complete the first quest...

so for example... 4pm on a Thursday, and you finish the first quest at 10pm that same thursday... Next time the button appears at 4pm the following thursday, you know then you have 6 hours before that first quest expires and will no longer count.

KnightRider
Apr 03 2014, 11:03 PM

To add to what everyone has mentioned maybe this visual aid might help as seen below:

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/10247295_720524631303123_2108667669_n.jpg

I use this calendar to help know when I have collected my last FC (date and time), when my 7 days end and qualify for FC again, when I start quests, estimated completion date of quests, how many I completed each day (estimated number of completed in parenthesis, and total number completed.

As in the example above I collected my previous FC on April 1st at 10:15 pm (2215 hrs) and I will qualify again on April 8th at 10:15 pm (2215 hrs), I now have to get as many quests as I can up to 8 completed by April 8th at 10:15 pm, this is when the button to collect FC and the text will appear and show how many quests I have completed in the past 7 days (1st to the 8th), If I don't get my 8th one done by April 8th I can go to April 10th if I needed to get my 8th quest done, my last 7 days would be April 3rd to April 10th. Once I get my 8th quest completed I can hold any other quest that I have open (if any) and complete them after I collect the FC so that the open quest will count towards the next weeks FC.

The example shows that I have 3 open quests with 1 finished and still have like 5 days to complete 4 more quests. I had 2 open quests from the previous week one I finished on Thursday and the other I will complete on Friday.

I hope this helps you understand the FC for quests.

notaparagod
Apr 04 2014, 04:16 AM
Just bragging here... Last Thursday, I collected one FC for completing three quests in seven days. Yesterday, I collected two FC...I completed nine quests in seven days. It CAN be done and it wasn't that hard. :-)

JbarLFarms
Apr 04 2014, 06:25 AM
It would have to be 9 quests in 7 days. The quest FC only looks at 7 days back.

Nope, it said 7 quests in 9 days, I read it over and over because it didn't make sense to me. But I suppose I may have had a senior moment. :) If it happens again, I'll take a screen shot and post it.

roz1972
Apr 04 2014, 08:53 AM
i am confused about this quest thing too...yesterday i had a button to collect 1 fc and underneath another button to collect 2fc ...i just collected the 2 fc did i do it correct or should i have done the 1fc and then the 2fc making 3fc

Rob T
Apr 04 2014, 09:13 AM
i am confused about this quest thing too...yesterday i had a button to collect 1 fc and underneath another button to collect 2fc ...i just collected the 2 fc did i do it correct or should i have done the 1fc and then the 2fc making 3fc

You did it correctly, it's either 1fc or 2fc not both

Farmer_Susan
Apr 04 2014, 09:21 AM
To add to what everyone has mentioned maybe this visual aid might help as seen below:

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/10247295_720524631303123_2108667669_n.jpg

I use this calendar to help know when I have collected my last FC (date and time), when my 7 days end and qualify for FC again, when I start quests, estimated completion date of quests, how many I completed each day (estimated number of completed in parenthesis, and total number completed.

As in the example above I collected my previous FC on April 1st at 10:15 pm (2215 hrs) and I will qualify again on April 8th at 10:15 pm (2215 hrs), I now have to get as many quests as I can up to 8 completed by April 8th at 10:15 pm, this is when the button to collect FC and the text will appear and show how many quests I have completed in the past 7 days (1st to the 8th), If I don't get my 8th one done by April 8th I can go to April 10th if I needed to get my 8th quest done, my last 7 days would be April 3rd to April 10th. Once I get my 8th quest completed I can hold any other quest that I have open (if any) and complete them after I collect the FC so that the open quest will count towards the next weeks FC.

The example shows that I have 3 open quests with 1 finished and still have like 5 days to complete 4 more quests. I had 2 open quests from the previous week one I finished on Thursday and the other I will complete on Friday.

I hope this helps you understand the FC for quests.

I'm still not sure I'm getting this but one thing I'm noticing that's different for me is that I almost always finish one quest before the next one is unlocked. So on day 4, I had finished my 4th quest but there weren't any open ones. I collected the FC and it started my 7 days over again - didn't give me a chance to collect the second FC in 8 days.

kataltay
Apr 04 2014, 09:43 AM
Is there ever going to be a fix to this inability to see each other's avatar when invited to join farms?? For several days now, when I am either invited, or invite, we get to the farm, see no other avatar but our own, and have to hop to another farm in order to be seen mutually.

Taz D
Apr 04 2014, 10:24 AM
Did you complete another quest by collecting the coins before you clicked to get the FC? It just switched from 1 FC to the 2 FC. Had you collected the 1 FC then the 2FC would not have shown. You did the right thing by collecting the 2 FC.

Taz D
Apr 04 2014, 10:35 AM
I'm still not sure I'm getting this but one thing I'm noticing that's different for me is that I almost always finish one quest before the next one is unlocked. So on day 4, I had finished my 4th quest but there weren't any open ones. I collected the FC and it started my 7 days over again - didn't give me a chance to collect the second FC in 8 days.
Susan. When you collected the first FC you were collecting for the past 7 days and not just 4 days. You may not have started any quests before that but that was what you collected for. At that point everything starts over.

Taz D
Apr 04 2014, 10:37 AM
Is there ever going to be a fix to this inability to see each other's avatar when invited to join farms?? For several days now, when I am either invited, or invite, we get to the farm, see no other avatar but our own, and have to hop to another farm in order to be seen mutually.
Instead of hopping to another farm if you invite then you refresh that farm after you send the invite. If you are invited then they need to do the same thing on their farm.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 04 2014, 11:20 AM

I now have to get as many quests as I can up to 8 completed by April 8th at 10:15 pm, this is when the button to collect FC and the text will appear

Maybe this is the problem. My FC button appeared on Day 1 for me - right after I finished my first quest. When I clicked it, I just got an alert telling me how many quests I needed to finish or something. I don't remember what it said, but the point is that it was there from the beginning. When I had finished 4 quests and I clicked the FC button, it gave me my FC and THEN disappeared. From what you're saying, it sounds like the FC button shouldn't have been there at the beginning? Should it have let me collect my first FC on day 4?

Rob T
Apr 04 2014, 11:25 AM
Maybe this is the problem. My FC button appeared on Day 1 for me - right after I finished my first quest. When I clicked it, I just got an alert telling me how many quests I needed to finish or something. I don't remember what it said, but the point is that it was there from the beginning. When I had finished 4 quests and I clicked the FC button, it gave me my FC and THEN disappeared. From what you're saying, it sounds like the FC button shouldn't have been there at the beginning? Should it have let me collect my first FC on day 4?

right from the very start.... it took into account the previous 7 days, had you been doing quests before this release, you would probably have been able to collect the FC then....

You may find it easier to understand if you forget about day 1, day 4 etc.... it's ALWAYS 7 days, once you collect.... it will be 7 days again, and how many quests you can manage in that time before the button reappears.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 04 2014, 11:36 AM
right from the very start.... it took into account the previous 7 days, had you been doing quests before this release, you would probably have been able to collect the FC then....

You may find it easier to understand if you forget about day 1, day 4 etc.... it's ALWAYS 7 days, once you collect.... it will be 7 days again, and how many quests you can manage in that time before the button reappears.

Oooh . . . maybe that's it. So since I collected 1 FC on day 4, that reset it to a new day 1. (Or do I have to wait until the first 7 days is over?) When I complete 4 quests, will it appear again? (Assuming it's within 7 days). And at that time, should I just let it sit there if I want to go for the second one?

Bottom line is that I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get the 2 FC in a week - when I should claim the first FC.

Taz D
Apr 04 2014, 11:39 AM
Oooh . . . maybe that's it. So since I collected 1 FC on day 4, that reset it to a new day 1. (Or do I have to wait until the first 7 days is over?) When I complete 4 quests, will it appear again? (Assuming it's within 7 days). And at that time, should I just let it sit there if I want to go for the second one?

Bottom line is that I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get the 2 FC in a week - when I should claim the first FC.
It will not show up again until 7 days have past. It isn't how many quests you have completed that triggers the message to show up, just the 7 days.

beverduster
Apr 04 2014, 11:46 AM
you did it right
@@roz1972

Farmer_Susan
Apr 04 2014, 11:54 AM
It will not show up again until 7 days have past. It isn't how many quests you have completed that triggers the message to show up, just the 7 days.

Ok. I'm clear on that now. So say next week I finish the 4th quest on day 4. Assuming I want to work for the second FC, if the FC button appears after I finish the 4th quest, do I accept it or not?

dave1949
Apr 04 2014, 11:57 AM

Im not getting what is wrong with the quest issue, it was made clear in the update.1 in 3 days, 8 in 7 days. !!! I agree it would help if there was more info within the quest menu, ie when the 7 days starts or when it finishes. I know mine starts on a Tuesday, so if I wish on the Monday I could hold 2 unfinished quests back for the next 7 days, then hopefully getting 8 within that week.

Taz D
Apr 04 2014, 12:00 PM
Ok. I'm clear on that now. So say next week I finish the 4th quest on day 4. Assuming I want to work for the second FC, if the FC button appears after I finish the 4th quest, do I accept it or not?
The button will not appear until day 7 period. It will not show on day 4.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 04 2014, 04:17 PM
The button will not appear until day 7 period. It will not show on day 4.

Ok. So the fact that this first week mine was there on day 4 was just because it was the first week - it had to reset or something. Thanks for all the help.

SeniorCornwall
Apr 04 2014, 08:49 PM
Does the count start when you finish the quest or when you collect the coins..?

KnightRider
Apr 04 2014, 08:57 PM
Does the count start when you finish the quest or when you collect the coins..?

It counts the quest as completed when you collect the coins.

SeaJay
Apr 04 2014, 10:38 PM
Good grief! The amount of confusion on the Farm Cash for quests is unreasonable.
Show a countdown clock.
Day 1. Quests completed =
Day 2. Quests completed =
Day 3. Quests completed =
You've earned 1 Farm Cash. Click the button to collect now. Doing so will not affect the ability to earn a second one for 8 quests completed within the 7 days.

KnightRider
Apr 04 2014, 10:46 PM
Good grief! The amount of confusion on the Farm Cash for quests is unreasonable.
Show a countdown clock.
Day 1. Quests completed =
Day 2. Quests completed =
Day 3. Quests completed =
You've earned 1 Farm Cash. Click the button to collect now. Doing so will not affect the ability to earn a second one for 8 quests completed within the 7 days.

If you click the button to collect 1 FC, it will affect your ability to collect a second one withing the same 7 days, once you click on the collect FC button you will not be able to collect anymore FC for at least 7 days.

SeaJay
Apr 04 2014, 10:53 PM
If you click the button to collect 1 FC, it will affect your ability to collect a second one withing the same 7 days, once you click on the collect FC button you will not be able to collect anymore FC for at least 7 days.

That's what I mean. We need more specifics within the quest to alleviate the guessing.

So then it would say: Collecting 1 FC now will forfeit your right to collect another in the 7 day time frame.

Taz D
Apr 04 2014, 11:14 PM
That's what I mean. We need more specifics within the quest to alleviate the guessing.

So then it would say: Collecting 1 FC now will forfeit your right to collect another in the 7 day time frame.
Raul could not be more explicit than this:
"Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards."
There is only so much room in that space. Enough said.

Greatgig
Apr 05 2014, 06:55 AM
I completed the 7 day quest challenge and received 2 FC but my "7-day" didn't reset. I've since completed 2 more quests but there is no note at the bottom about the 7 day quest challenge at all. Does this mean I can't start another challenge for at least 7 days? Thus making it impossible to earn more than 2 FC in 2 weeks?

marymarcel
Apr 05 2014, 07:05 AM
I completed the 7 day quest challenge and received 2 FC but my "7-day" didn't reset. I've since completed 2 more quests but there is no note at the bottom about the 7 day quest challenge at all. Does this mean I can't start another challenge for at least 7 days? Thus making it impossible to earn more than 2 FC in 2 weeks?

Hi!

Once you collect your farmcash,neither message about time nor collect farmcash button will be showed till 7 days have passed and you will be able to collect farmcash again.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 05 2014, 08:59 AM
Raul could not be more explicit than this:
"Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards."
There is only so much room in that space. Enough said.

I think what SeaJay means is that we need more user cues in the Quest window itself - and I agree. If there's not enough room in the space, make it a hover text, or an alert or something. Not everyone comes to the Forum and reads all the "Rules" like us true addicts do. ;)

Sigrid G.
Apr 05 2014, 03:31 PM
It is good as it is now! Thanks!

beverduster
Apr 06 2014, 02:13 AM
shouldn't the new update be coming around the mountain?

Greatgig
Apr 06 2014, 06:04 AM
But shouldn't the counter be showing so I know how many are being applied to the next challenge?

KnightRider
Apr 06 2014, 06:30 AM
But shouldn't the counter be showing so I know how many are being applied to the next challenge?

You will need to keep count yourself, I use Microsoft Works calendar to keep track of what day/time I collect my FC, day/time when I become qualified to get my next FC, day/time I start a quest, day I complete the quest, how many quests I complete daily and total, the totals in the parenthesis is estimated and when I they are completed I remove the parenthesis. See below:

SeniorCornwall
Apr 06 2014, 11:45 AM
Is the 7 day counter a contineous thing based on the first 7 day counter, or is it reset by collecting either the one or two farm cash award? i.e. if I collect the one farm cash today, will the counter be reset right now to seven days from here (next Sunday)? Or is it based on collecting the coins from a quest after the previous claim (so if in my above calculation I do not complete a quest until Tuesday - Is Tuesday the start of the new 7 day period or does it remain Sunday)?

Makes a big difference on when you would collect your coins for completed quests :)

thanks all

SilentOneCanada

Taz D
Apr 06 2014, 11:57 AM
Is the 7 day counter a contineous thing based on the first 7 day counter, or is it reset by collecting either the one or two farm cash award? i.e. if I collect the one farm cash today, will the counter be reset right now to seven days from here (next Sunday)? Or is it based on collecting the coins from a quest after the previous claim (so if in my above calculation I do not complete a quest until Tuesday - Is Tuesday the start of the new 7 day period or does it remain Sunday)?

Makes a big difference on when you would collect your coins for completed quests :)

thanks all

SilentOneCanada
It resets whenever you collect the farm cash. So if you collect today then the next time you will be able to collect will be 7 days from now.

SeniorCornwall
Apr 06 2014, 02:03 PM
Thanks Taz....

FarmerWitch
Apr 06 2014, 11:56 PM
KnightRider, I see from your Quest Tracker that you know when your 7 days is up ... how do I find that? Or do I just take it from the time I accept my next lot of FC?

Taz D
Apr 06 2014, 11:58 PM
KnightRider, I see from your Quest Tracker that you know when your 7 days is up ... how do I find that? Or do I just take it from the time I accept my next lot of FC?
It is from the time and day you accepted the last FC.

FarmerWitch
Apr 07 2014, 12:08 AM

It is from the time and day you accepted the last FC.

Thanks Taz

beverduster
Apr 07 2014, 10:51 AM
dont no whats going on, but i cant work the clients if i work the facilites & vice versa, what gives?

phsl
Apr 07 2014, 03:42 PM
If I am working toward FC, do I have to collect the coins to complete the quest or will I lose that one if I collect coins? ty

KnightRider
Apr 07 2014, 03:46 PM
If I am working toward FC, do I have to collect the coins to complete the quest or will I lose that one if I collect coins? ty

When you collect your coins for a quest it will then go towards your 3 or 8 quests needed to collect your FC.

Raenie
Apr 07 2014, 06:12 PM
I just had someone h/p for me. She ran out of fuel, and the game wouldn't let her use my fuel!

I know that you've told me that this issue has been fixed, but it obviously doesn't work all of the time.

She said that she'd been having problems like that at other farms also.

I'm not sure where to post this question, so I'm afraid that I'm going to post it here for now. Sorry if it isn't the right place for it! :)

Taz D
Apr 07 2014, 06:33 PM
I just had someone h/p for me. She ran out of fuel, and the game wouldn't let her use my fuel!

I know that you've told me that this issue has been fixed, but it obviously doesn't work all of the time.

She said that she'd been having problems like that at other farms also.

I'm not sure where to post this question, so I'm afraid that I'm going to post it here for now. Sorry if it isn't the right place for it! :)
Did you have the option checked to allow her to use your fuel?
Was her fuel showing in the upper left corner?
Was she using your combine or her own tools?

Raenie
Apr 07 2014, 06:49 PM
Did you have the option checked to allow her to use your fuel?
Yes!

Was her fuel showing in the upper left corner?
I don't know, you'd have had to ask her.

Was she using your combine or her own tools?

I don't know, you'd have to ask her.

anglnwhite
Apr 08 2014, 02:00 AM
Thank you for the quest FC, devs! You've done a great job implementing all the requests we have made.

:D I propose that you close this thread and move on to Farm 21. :D

dave1949
Apr 08 2014, 03:48 AM
Sorry Taz, u must be feed up with questions with regards the quest, but I have 1. If I went on holiday for 2 weeks midway through a quest period, ie done 3 in 4 days (entitled to 1 FC) would that still be there on my return or is there a time limit in which u have to claim the FC?

KnightRider
Apr 08 2014, 03:53 AM
Sorry Taz, u must be feed up with questions with regards the quest, but I have 1. If I went on holiday for 2 weeks midway through a quest period, ie done 3 in 4 days (entitled to 1 FC) would that still be there on my return or is there a time limit in which u have to claim the FC?

If you collect the coins for those quests that you did before you left you wouldn't get credit for them once you return cause they wouldn't be in the last 7 days, but after you last collect your FC and will be gone by the time the next 7 day qualification arrives you could work the quests, but do not collect the coins until you return, the quests doesn't count as being completed for the FC until the coins are collected, as far as I know once the quest has been completed, but you don't collect the coins they will stay there until the coins are collected, this way then those quests would be able to be used for when you start doing quests again.

FarmerWitch
Apr 08 2014, 09:47 AM
Is there any way of telling when your 7 days for the Quests is due to expire - I did not write down the date and time that i collected my FC last week and I think it should be almost time - going mad waiting for it

Taz D
Apr 08 2014, 09:59 AM
Is there any way of telling when your 7 days for the Quests is due to expire - I did not write down the date and time that i collected my FC last week and I think it should be almost time - going mad waiting for it
Only when the collect FC button shows and the text about how many you have done. Currently there is no indication until that shows up.

TheaBard
Apr 08 2014, 10:00 AM
What has happened to the "Show Farm Town Wall Requests" ? It used to show ALL FT wall requests, now it only shows 5 and those end up being my own bonus posts. I am not seeing other players post requesting facilities or services. Any suggestions?

Taz D
Apr 08 2014, 10:10 AM
What has happened to the "Show Farm Town Wall Requests" ? It used to show ALL FT wall requests, now it only shows 5 and those end up being my own bonus posts. I am not seeing other players post requesting facilities or services. Any suggestions?
Facebook made changes and now that doesn't work like it should for any of the games.
You will now have to use the Games Feed on the left side of your Facebook Home page. That will show all game posts. If there are games listed there that you don't play you can block those from showing so that you can see the Farm Town ones. Also when you see a post you awant to work Right click on it and choose open in a new tab. If you don't your ggames feed page will not show and the posts will not come back when you click on Games feed again.

Rob T
Apr 08 2014, 12:06 PM
Hi,

Thank you for all your input on the new release. I am now closing this thread. If you need any further assistance on Quests, please post in the help & support official quests thread. Any other issues, please also post in the relevant thread to your problem.