PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 14th, 2014

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Mar 14 2014, 04:16 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at April 2nd, 12:30AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 6 new St Patrick's Items

2. 25 New Levels: Top level will be 525. After level 500 we will not show level names anymore.

3. 38 x 38 Farm Expansions for farms 11 - 20: 30 FarmCash OR 20,000,000,000 coins

4. More Mayor Help when working neighbours facilities:

a) If you have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 freight cars on each train the Mayor will complete all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm
b) If you do not meet the requirement in a) then the Mayor will still help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms

5. Hiring Improvements:

a) Employers now have the option to share their fuel with their employees. Employees fuel will always be used first if available, when they run out of fuel employers fuel will be used at that point.
b) The 2 x 1 Harvester and Seeder were still consuming fuel despite a change we did a few weeks ago, they shouldn't anymore, this should help new users work faster when hired

6. Tower Crane (FC): This tool will allow you to add items to your Item Storage in bulk, by type or category similar to the Excavator.

7. The Excavator tool now works with animals as well

8. Earn Farm Cash while completing Quests: Here are the rules:

- Earn 1 FarmCash if you have completed at least 3 quests in the last 7 days
- Earn 2 FarmCash if you have completed at least 8 quests in the last 7 days, this is difficult, only about a 1000 users have done it in the past week, and is more difficult to do continuously

Once you get your FarmCash, you'll have to wait at least 7 days to qualify for more FarmCash rewards. In other words, if you play frequently you should be able to win 1 or 2 FarmCash a week.

These rules may change in the future, specially if we do more changes to the Quests functionality.

9. Automated new level rewards: When users reach a new level instead of a message box mentioning the unlocked items we will show a modified version of the Store with all the unlocked items in that level as well as the new items you can send as gifts to friends.

We also added a new 'Current Level Only' filter in the Store that will only show the items unlocked at your current level, categories with no items unlocked will be disabled.

10. General Improvements and bug fixes, some of them were launched a couple of weeks ago:

a) When boosting friend trains you can now select friends from 3 lists: My Neighbours, Farmers Helping Me and Farmtown Players
b) When unloading and dispatching a train, the 'Boost Train!' button shows up right away without you having to re-open the Train Manager
c) The Add Neighbour functionality from the main game neighbour bar was not working for some users
d) When Rotating items, if the new rotated view was placed in the same position that the item was before the rotate operation did not work. This happened with the Switch Views as well. This error was very likely to show up when rotating train freight cars and locomotives which are likely to be placed on the same position when rotated
e) When loading the game, if there was a belt bonus pending you got the Message Box but a click in the green tick to post did nothing, this should now be fixed

11. Production Increases: We duplicated the output of the Food Flavoring Factory and the Food Coloring Factory so you can still fill up your Fancy Food Show service facility and have enough to produce the Syrups in the new Syrup Factory.

12. Syrup Factory (FC): Produces Syrups.

Lemon Syrup
Orange Syrup
Mint Syrup
Vanilla Syrup
Strawberry Syrup
Cherry Syrup
Pineapple Syrup
Coconut Syrup

New Products in other facilities: Strawberry, Cherry, Pineapple and Coconut Extracts in the Food Flavoring Factory.

13. Frozen Treats Factory (Coins): Produces Frozen Treats.

Cherry Freeze Pop
Orange Freeze Pop
Fusion Freeze Pop
Grape Popsicle
Watermelon Popsicle
Fusion Popsicle
Fusion-3 Popsicle

14. Shaved Ice Cart (FC): Produces Shaved Ice.

Cherry Snow Cone
Strawberry Snow Cone
Sour Rainbow
Lava Rainbow
Rockin Rainbow
Hula Rainbow
Tropical Rainbow
Breeze Rainbow

15. Lunch Truck (Coins): Provides Food Transport and Selling Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Gyros Sandwich
White pizza
Instant Rice
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Instant Mushroom Noodles
Pancakes and Bacon
Grape Popsicle
Watermelon Popsicle
Fusion Popsicle
Fusion-3 Popsicle

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - March 14th, 6:55PM EST

- The mayor help feature is not working as expected, among other things, it is currently working all facilities (service, factories and non-workable) at once, it is supposed to only work on the one type you were hired for, as it has always been.

Post Release Updates - March 14th, 10:45PM EST

- The mayor should now work only the facilities that it's supposed to work, the ones you were hired for. If you continue seeing the 'Oops you already worked...." message please report it on this thread.

- The mayor was also incorrectly working the animal buildings, which had the side effect of having wrong harvest dates on the facility manager for some animal buildings. You may have also end up with some animal buildings on your harvest storage, if this is the case please report it here. You can just sell those buildings.

Post Release Updates - March 15th, 4:00AM EST

- Just some more information on the 2 issues above. We decided to not change the color of the farms that the mayor work from blue to green just in case you still want to navigate to them to do the Service Facilities manually (assuming you were hired to work the regular facilities). You can share your feedback if you see any issues with this approach.

- The animal building harvest dates in the facility manager will not be fixed immediately, you will have to wait until you harvest them again

Post Release Updates - March 19th, 5:00AM EST

- After many hours trying to find a workaround for the friend request issues in IE and Firefox, Facebook finally released a fix today or reverted back what they did before, we will continue monitoring.

- The sharing employers fuel is now working when employees use the harvest-plow combines

Post Release Updates - March 19th, 10:37PM EST

- Fixed the "Oops ..." message when mayor working facilities
- When working facilities, farms worked by the mayor are now colored dark blue. As usual, farms worked by you will be dark green and pending farms to be worked, light blue
- When employees select a tool that require fuel the fuel icon will be shown on the top left corner
- When leveling up, you will not lose your context after checking the unlocked items, ex: if you were planting you will be able to continue planting immediately, same tool, same seeds, etc.
- More information provided in the scenario where you click on a facility post and when you land in the farm
you are not actually hired and can't work the facilities

Post Release Updates - March 20th, 4:00AM EST

- Fixed more issues related to Mayor working facilities

Post Release Updates - March 24th, 7:50PM EST

- You can now earn FarmCash while completing quests, see full details in the main post, above.

Post Release Updates - March 24th, 10:10PM EST

- I forgot to mention about a fix in my previous post. When you landed on a farm to work friends facilities sometime you were unable to work because the game incorrectly said you have to be friend with the owner of the farm (you really were friends), this error may still not be fixed 100% but it should be very rare now.

Post Release Updates - March 26th, 2:10AM EST

- We released a fix that should help with people getting the 'I just sent 0 products to your storage!' message from the Mayor even when the facilities had productions going at the time. Please report if this is not the case, or if the 'You have to be friends...' message returns for some reason.

- Quests buttons are now named 'Collect Coins' and 'Collect FarmCash' for easier understanding

Post Release Updates - March 26th, 2:30PM EST

- You can buy again giftable flowers on the Store
- All users that haven't collected the FarmCash for completing quests should at least see now the 'Quests completed in the last 7 days' message along with the 'Collect FarmCash' button in black (or in blue if the collection is already available)

Post Release Updates - April 1st, 7:00AM EST

- New levels launched, remember, after level 500 we will not show level names anymore.
- Easter items, 3 as gifts, 5 in the top section and 10 in the bottom section of the Store Easter category.

Post Release Updates - April 2nd, 12:30AM EST

- Rice Barn is now available for purchase (decor building, level 513)
- A new Easter Garden item at the bottom of the Easter category

Known Issues:

- Some facebook responses are currently failing and causing the 'You have to be friends...' message to show up incorrectly sometimes when working neighbour facilities

lab lover
Mar 14 2014, 04:35 AM
Yay,thanks Raul :)

beverduster
Mar 14 2014, 04:38 AM
hey the new release is here, thank raul

MBon
Mar 14 2014, 04:40 AM
oh boy! awesome new stuff.

KnightRider
Mar 14 2014, 05:09 AM
Was hoping for some more decoration items to be in this release, will have to put another post in the suggestions section again.

cbabyorchid
Mar 14 2014, 05:24 AM
Thank you Raul, love the improvements as well as the others goody’s.

cbabyorchid
Mar 14 2014, 05:37 AM
Me too, love to decorate.

crafty chris
Mar 14 2014, 05:39 AM
thanks raul and co .... was hoping for farm 21 though lol

ok just bought the new facilities and the syrup factory took 50fc and not 32fc :eek:

JW2009
Mar 14 2014, 05:47 AM
Awesome, Thank you so much Raul and Dev. Team for another update, I am off to re-read and see the new goodies :) Thank You と Happy Farming™ シ

marwahr55
Mar 14 2014, 06:06 AM
What a WONDERFUL SURPRISE to wake up to this morning! :) Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE the new feature from the Mayor!!! He's my hero for sure now!!! LOL Thank you so much for the time you put in developing this game ... I have loved it since 2009 and loving it more each update!! Keep up the wonderful work ... now back to farming. ;)

turbo terry
Mar 14 2014, 06:18 AM
thanks for the update - finding the mayor starts auto-working when I get half-way through - like this new feature very much - glad to see that my fuel is now available to workers - should really help the newbies

update - just worked really well - love the mayor working feature

beautysmom
Mar 14 2014, 06:19 AM
It looks like I can't work neighbors' client referrals after working their factories--I get the pop-up telling me that I've already worked them today. Is this a bug, or have we finally gotten smart and combined working referrals with working factories?

KnightRider
Mar 14 2014, 06:20 AM
9. Automated new level rewards: When users reach a new level instead of a message box mentioning the unlocked items we will show a modified version of the Store with all the unlocked items in that level as well as the new items you can send as gifts to friends.

You have taken away the choice whether I want to post my new level, I now have to click cancel not to post my new level. Not fond of it going into the modified version of the store, there should be a choice to turn this option off and bring back the choice as to whether I want to post my new level. When I am working on my farm I just want to click to close the notice of my new level and continue on working.

peekachoo
Mar 14 2014, 06:24 AM
Thanks so much for the updates Raul, the ice lollies are just in time for us in the UK as we head towards spring and summer.

thunders storm
Mar 14 2014, 06:30 AM
Awesome... thanks again Raul and Dev. team :)

JW2009
Mar 14 2014, 06:59 AM
Hi Rob, I have one train with over 10 cars and one with 3 cars and I just went to work your facilities, and the Mayor worked the last 2 farms for me, I only had to work 4 out of 6 :)Hi, do you have atleast 10 cars on 2 of the trains, if you have 30 cars spread out over 5 trains, and only like 6 cars each train, then no, it will not work.

L.A.Bob
Mar 14 2014, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the update Raul. I have been going crazy waiting. Sanity has returned to my mind. Now I am off to farm. :-)

al_bundy
Mar 14 2014, 07:03 AM
Thanks Raul :)

FarmerWitch
Mar 14 2014, 07:05 AM
Thank you for the update! Off to explore!

StoneFace
Mar 14 2014, 07:08 AM
oh boy... more expansions.... another $300 FC I can spend.. lol

Well, I was almost 9 hours off on my release estimate... and that it would be here on the 13th. Sorry...

Sincerly

Iska Bibble

1fritz
Mar 14 2014, 07:08 AM
Thank you Raul and Devs, Another great update. I like the train thing as I had nearly quit working neighbors facilities due to the time involved.

wenchhhie
Mar 14 2014, 07:31 AM
Overall I'm happy with the new release except that I had to REpurchase 36x36 upgrades for 6 of my farms. That kinda hurt.

Vicky Vine
Mar 14 2014, 07:31 AM

NappyEmpress
Mar 14 2014, 07:33 AM
I noticed that the send ingredient option is now capped at $5M along with the amount of bonus ingredients you can claim. Hope this isn't true. Is this just happening only to me?

Raenie
Mar 14 2014, 07:35 AM
Whoa .. I love, love, love #4. More Mayor Help when working neighbors facilities!

I was just working someones facilities. The mayor automatically whisked me through the farms, after I finished over 1/2 of them, and gave me the items. Boy, that saves me a lot of travel time.. ha, ha, ha...

I might buy more trains after all .. money permitting, or course.

That in itself makes having to wait for the update worthwhile! (grins)

KnightRider
Mar 14 2014, 07:41 AM
I noticed that the send ingredient option is now capped at $5M along with the amount of bonus ingredients you can claim. Hope this isn't true. Is this just happening only to me?

There was always a cap on ingredient requests and bonus posts depending on your level. The top was 5 million coins. Below is from the game guide, which also comes from the New Release of December 30th 2011.

Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. You can post 5 bonus belts in 12 hours.

For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 - 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 - 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 - 5,000,000 coins

These are probably incorrect, but I can only go by what the game guide says.

maggiel29
Mar 14 2014, 07:51 AM
Thank you - like the Tower Crane just what we asked for. Like the train idea but it seems a bit hit and miss. I have all 5 locomotives but do not have 10 cars on one train - one I have 11 and another 8. I just tried to work a neighbours facilities - The Mayor worked all the facilities on the first 7 farms but I had to navigate to each one, THEN the Mayor started taking me automatically through the last 7 without me having to move.
I then went to work the same Farmers Services - I got a message on every farm that I had already worked on those facilities - but I hadnt - only the ordinary Facilities NOT the Services ones.
I will try again when I see a post from someone and re-arrange my trains when they all return but it looks as if there is a glitch stopping us from working the ordinary Facilities and Services. I have no way of knowing if the first pass when I thought I was working the Facilities also worked the Services.

I hope this makes sense!!

DianeCK
Mar 14 2014, 07:51 AM
Was hoping for some more decoration items to be in this release, will have to put another post in the suggestions section again.

EDIT:

It seems this only works after you have navigated to the 3rd farm and worked that farm, then it does the rest of the farms.

EDIT AGAIN: I just noticed a typo, I hope, it says in the quote (see the bold wording), is it 10 freight cars total on all trains or 10 freight cars on each train.
-----------------------------------------------------
So if i understand this -- i have to buy 8 more trains and another engine to get they mayor to do all the farms with 1 click.. that's comes out to about 315 farm-cash... please tell me this can't be right..

jm3810@msn.com
Mar 14 2014, 07:53 AM
I need to move my train so I can add more cars but seem unable to do so. Any suggestions? When I click on the locomotive I do not get a 'move" option.

maggiel29
Mar 14 2014, 07:57 AM
I need to move my train so I can add more cars but seem unable to do so. Any suggestions? When I click on the locomotive I do not get a 'move" option.

Is your train currently dispatched?

KnightRider
Mar 14 2014, 07:58 AM
So if i understand this -- i have to buy 8 more trains and another engine to get they mayor to do all the farms with 1 click.. that's comes out to about 315 farm-cash... please tell me this can't be right..

If you don't have 2 trains that has 10 freight cars each, then yes you would have to purchase more freight cars and anther train if you don't have 2, cause now to work facilities with one click while on the 1st farm you have to have 20 freight cars, 10 freight cars each on 2 trains or you have to work at least half of the facilities or more. That is why I am staying at having to work at least half of the facilities, I can't waste that much FC on freight cars I don't need. If they are going to do this, then they need to bring out more freight cars with other items that is needed.

jm3810@msn.com
Mar 14 2014, 08:07 AM
Yes it is- I guess I have to wait till returns to move it then. Thanks was not aware of that.

kataltay
Mar 14 2014, 08:08 AM
I love the new crane tool. That in itself has made this update worth the wait for me. As for the 10 cars on 2 trains, no, I don't need to be lazy that badly! Either lower the cost of the cars, or give us more incentive to part with that kind of farm cash, in addition to what we have to use for new facilities and services, farm expansions (except for the farmers with 100's of billions of coins) and other new tools. Generally, the concept of being able to work all farms in one click is appealing to the vast majority of us, but the feedback suggests the cost involved is a major downfall. Oh well. I will keep farm hopping for a while longer. :)

maggiel29
Mar 14 2014, 08:17 AM
Thank you - like the Tower Crane just what we asked for. Like the train idea but it seems a bit hit and miss. I have all 5 locomotives but do not have 10 cars on one train - one I have 11 and another 8. I just tried to work a neighbours facilities - The Mayor worked all the facilities on the first 7 farms but I had to navigate to each one, THEN the Mayor started taking me automatically through the last 7 without me having to move.
I then went to work the same Farmers Services - I got a message on every farm that I had already worked on those facilities - but I hadnt - only the ordinary Facilities NOT the Services ones.
I will try again when I see a post from someone and re-arrange my trains when they all return but it looks as if there is a glitch stopping us from working the ordinary Facilities and Services. I have no way of knowing if the first pass when I thought I was working the Facilities also worked the Services.

EDIT

Re the Services problem. I tried to work Services again after working Facs. 12 Farms. It wouldnt let me work again on the ones that the Mayor had zoomed me through but the ones I had manually navigated to it let me work. So It looks as if when the Mayor automatically goes from farm to farm he maybe works Facs and Services. And same thing happened again - got half way through the services and the mayor said because I had been such a hard worker her would work the rest for me and started zooming through the last half of the farms

Eradani
Mar 14 2014, 08:20 AM
You have taken away the choice whether I want to post my new level, I now have to click cancel not to post my new level. Not fond of it going into the modified version of the store, there should be a choice to turn this option off and bring back the choice as to whether I want to post my new level. When I am working on my farm I just want to click to close the notice of my new level and continue on working.

/\ this. very aggravating to have the store popup while you're seeding. and if i hadn't cancelled full screen before doing facilities, i wouldn't have known that the level up post (that i never want) was pending and would have cancelled any belt bonus post i'd wanted to do.

-------
also: i'm very confused about the mayor helping when you don't have any trains. he now does 25-40% of the work for you?? how is that better than before when he did 50% of the work (if there were over 3 facilities)?

Granny45
Mar 14 2014, 08:21 AM
always a wonderful update Thanks Guys!!!

maggiel29
Mar 14 2014, 08:23 AM
Yes it is- I guess I have to wait till returns to move it then. Thanks was not aware of that.

You are welcome

Sooner Sue
Mar 14 2014, 08:24 AM
why have you never addressed the problem from last "new release" yet...you said in your post that the eye clinic could be purchased with coins, but it is in the market for FC...so 3 of the new facilities from last release were for FC instead of the normal 2 from FC and 2 from coins...I don't have spare FC to toss around...but I have plenty of coins at present....thank you:o

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 08:27 AM
why have you never addressed the problem from last "new release" yet...you said in your post that the eye clinic could be purchased with coins, but it is in the market for FC...so 3 of the new facilities from last release were for FC instead of the normal 2 from FC and 2 from coins...I don't have spare FC to toss around...but I have plenty of coins at present....thank you:o

Hi, that was a typo, that got corrected right away, the eye clinic is FC, and was supposed to be fc.

DianeCK
Mar 14 2014, 08:38 AM

yes I had the same thing happen to me... worked one liked it... went to her refers and said i already did these and didn't, it happened 4 times ... i always click like to make sure i do not redo the same one over again.. so you have a glitch ... thanks

Pustekuchen
Mar 14 2014, 08:38 AM

I did the same math a while ago for me :mad:
No way that I will spend that much money just to save a few clicks; especially since I have to hunt down the few farmtown posts that facebook is showing in the feed or from people on my farmtown list.
SO done with spending money - just another boring update !

StoneFace
Mar 14 2014, 09:02 AM
There was always a cap on ingredient requests and bonus posts depending on your level. The top was 5 million coins. Below is from the game guide, which also comes from the New Release of December 30th 2011.

Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. You can post 5 bonus belts in 12 hours.

For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 - 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 - 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 - 5,000,000 coins

Well my limit is 7 million. I think (dangerous, I know) that when you hit level 400, it goes to 6 million, and when you hit level 500 it goes to 7 million.

I would also like to buy more than 6500 twice a day from neighbors. If the devs could raise these levels just for neighbors as a bonus above a stranger in the market place.

Dutch85
Mar 14 2014, 09:08 AM
You devs are amazing! You have given us so many great things that I always worry you will run out of ideas, but you don't! A HUGE thank you for another terrific update!

DianeCK
Mar 14 2014, 09:08 AM
I did the same math a while ago for me :mad:
No way that I will spend that much money just to save a few clicks; especially since I have to hunt down the few farmtown posts that facebook is showing in the feed or from people on my farmtown list.
SO done with spending money - just another boring update !

I agree it comes out to $60.00 to get 8 trains and 1 engine more if you have to buy more trains... that is a lot of real cash that many can't afford these days. i understand they need cash to run the game.. however you know you will get more to spend money on you game if you offer a break... or make it less trains. people need to buy all the tools as well. less is always more, folks love to see sales.. 5 to 10 off trains when you buy 1 train you get 5 off on the next train or engine.. and when you go to buy the 3rd train a month from now it will carry over and save 5 fc.. no more then one month.. if you buy all at once you get even a better break off...if you buy 5 or more trains 15 fc off 4 trains when you buy 5 trains all at once ... that way so many will buy them to save and you would make triple or more on these sale offers...

WillowTreeFarm
Mar 14 2014, 09:23 AM
I need help and will post my problem in the correct place.

Momma Woods
Mar 14 2014, 09:26 AM
Raul and devs: Thanks for the new update . Will familiarize myself then make decisions as what to buy. Looks like a marvelous update.

Tygered
Mar 14 2014, 09:26 AM
Love the new update as always, but I'm wondering if the number of farms is going to stay at 20?

sylvie48uk
Mar 14 2014, 09:33 AM
It looks like I can't work neighbors' client referrals after working their factories--I get the pop-up telling me that I've already worked them today. Is this a bug, or have we finally gotten smart and combined working referrals with working factories?

I'm getting this too, although not on every farm.

mac16129
Mar 14 2014, 09:34 AM
Very exciting...thanks to our wonderful developers!!

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 09:49 AM
For the past week, I have been unable to send gifts to fellow FT players or my neighbors. Since this is something I do regularly, I find it very frustrating. I use the browser Internet Explorer and Chrome and downloaded FireFox. None work! am also unable to boost my trains.!!!!!
Chrome does work for sending gifts and for boosting the trains. I f your Chrome is not working check to see if it needs updating.

mrsdont
Mar 14 2014, 09:54 AM
thank you for the update. but we really need 100% increase in petrochemical barrels.

mduby
Mar 14 2014, 10:06 AM
Thanks Raul!! Lot's of improvements this time around. I really like that having two trains with ten long cars on each, the mayor will go to all farms for us. I have rheumatoid arthritis which when you improve the game to include less clicking is so great. Thank you for being so dedicated, and making FT the best game out there. Thanks again from my wife and I. :)

StoneFace
Mar 14 2014, 10:13 AM
thank you for the update. but we really need 100% increase in petrochemical barrels.

that would help.... or perhaps more Dan Bonus Levels to help stockpile.

I picked up 26 X bonus Petrol Barrels at 32 each this morning, but will probably use them up in short order when I post farms later today.

Maybe a special train freight car with a big load of Petro only

maybe this and similar posts should be moved to the suggestions... sorry 'bout that

Valntyn
Mar 14 2014, 10:21 AM
Has anyone else noticed when harvesting with the harvest all tool it doesn't harvest all, like not all my dairy sheds or chicken coops show the time to the next harvest. When I click on them it says nothing to harvest even if I go to the farm and click the item. Don't know if it harvesting and not showing or not harvesting

aceyducey
Mar 14 2014, 10:45 AM
I have a Mac. The Gifts sending is broken for Safari too. Some farmers are able to send gifts while others can't. I have not seen this mentioned any place. Please forgive me if I am duplicating this comment. Also point me to the post and its response, please.

Thank you,
Aceyducey

Meg50
Mar 14 2014, 10:50 AM
.......... like not all my dairy sheds or chicken coops show the time to the next harvest. When I click on them it says nothing to harvest even if I go to the farm and click the item. Don't know if it harvesting and not showing or not harvesting

mine are like that too. but they are harvesting, but not updating the time.

be interesting to see how they are when they next come to harvest time

Lpeak
Mar 14 2014, 11:06 AM
Since the update, in my facility manage, my sheds are not showing correcly. Some are showing they should be harvested, but not ready yet. My semi says its at 45% but I have just filled it up completely. Guess they are all bugs that will be sorted soon. Love the rest of the update.

With the Mayor help though, I have 10 cars over 2 trains, if I buy additional cars will that get me more help? or do I have to buy 10 more cars to get any extra help?

Eradani
Mar 14 2014, 11:10 AM

a) If you have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 freight cars on each train the Mayor will complete all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm
b) If you do not meet the requirement in a) then the Mayor will still help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms

the update message about what the mayor is doing is confusing but when i did neighbor's facility posts this morning, i was pleasantly surprised that he did some farms for me.

i have no trains and tried doing some regular first, then service; some service first and then regular - didn't have the problem where i was told they were done already.

however, one neighbor has services on 2,4,5 and (due to the slippery nature of the farm chooser) i went to farm 3 instead of 4. when i got to 4, the mayor immediately said he'd do the last farm for me. i suspected that farm 4 hadn't been done but going to 5 and then back to 4 gave me "that's it" messages on both farms.

after rebooting the game, i could do farm 4 ok.

peoplechange2
Mar 14 2014, 11:17 AM
I am so angry Slashkey seems to be having more problems everytime they "fix" something. I use IE9 and have been doing just fine.
Slashkey has a LOAD of my own money but u can bet they will get no more.:mad:
Sharon

peoplechange2
Mar 14 2014, 11:18 AM
the update message about what the mayor is doing is confusing but when i did neighbor's facility posts this morning, i was pleasantly surprised that he did some farms for me.

i have no trains and tried doing some regular first, then service; some service first and then regular - didn't have the problem where i was told they were done already.

however, one neighbor has services on 2,4,5 and (due to the slippery nature of the farm chooser) i went to farm 3 instead of 4. when i got to 4, the mayor immediately said he'd do the last farm for me. i suspected that farm 4 hadn't been done but going to 5 and then back to 4 gave me "that's it" messages on both farms.

after rebooting the game, i could do farm 4 ok.
why is it u that has to reboot and fix their problems? I'm so mad that p;robably won't play for awhile. Just enough to maintain my farm and they don't close it down as I have heard they do if u stay busy with your farm?

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 11:19 AM
I am so angry Slashkey seems to be having more problems everytime they "fix" something. I use IE9 and have been doing just fine.
Slashkey has a LOAD of my own money but u can bet they will get no more.:mad:
Sharon

Could you be more specific? what problems exactly?

Sooner Sue
Mar 14 2014, 11:37 AM
so you relied, I can't find your reply to quote it, so here it is copy and pasted...."Hi, that was a typo, that got corrected right away, the eye clinic is FC, and was supposed to be fc."...so then 3 of the new facilities/referrals were for FC on last release then? is that correct?

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 11:40 AM
so you relied, I can't find your reply to quote it, so here it is copy and pasted...."Hi, that was a typo, that got corrected right away, the eye clinic is FC, and was supposed to be fc."...so then 3 of the new facilities/referrals were for FC on last release then? is that correct?

no, 2 FC and 2 coins, always has been.

Optical supplies (FC)
Eye clinic (FC)

Winter supplies (coins)
Winter store (coins)

Clockworx
Mar 14 2014, 11:40 AM
Hey Raul thanks for the tower crane now we can really re-arrange our farms, awesome

Sooner Sue
Mar 14 2014, 11:44 AM
ok, thank you, so that means that 3 of the new facs/referrals were for FC last month, instead of the usual 2 and 2....so only 1 available for coins last month? Am I correct?

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 11:45 AM
ok, thank you, so that means that 3 of the new facs/referrals were for FC last month, instead of the usual 2 and 2....so only 1 available for coins last month? Am I correct?

no... it's 2 and 2 like always as i just stated in my last post

Clockworx
Mar 14 2014, 12:00 PM
Let me take it back the Crane tool is not so fantastic. Raul any reason why the crane tool is moving the items onto the harvest side of the store. I don't want to sell the items i want to move them to another farm so this tool is useless for me as all the items on my farms are for production. So basically if you select an item and the select say all the flowers you can not re-use them, what a waste of 50 FC

Rugged Barbie
Mar 14 2014, 12:01 PM
Be aware, the ingredients used in the new factories / service that use preexisting items are not automatically checked - for example, the gyro sandwich is not checked now so you have to go to each factory and make sure that the product is checked so it will be made when you do a start all.
It's not clear if the shaved ice cart is a factory or a service so i'm putting it in with my factories.
Love the one click for working friend's factories/services. I already have 3 trains with 11 cars on each one. Those of you who don't have 10 cars on 2 trains, please don't complain. It's part of building your farm empire just like upgrading your tools.
Thanks so much for the update! :)

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 12:18 PM
Be aware, the ingredients used in the new factories / service that use preexisting items are not automatically checked - for example, the gyro sandwich is not checked now so you have to go to each factory and make sure that the product is checked so it will be made when you do a start all.
It's not clear if the shaved ice cart is a factory or a service so i'm putting it in with my factories.
Love the one click for working friend's factories/services. I already have 3 trains with 11 cars on each one. Those of you who don't have 10 cars on 2 trains, please don't complain. It's part of building your farm empire just like upgrading your tools.
Thanks so much for the update! :)
The shaved ice is a production facility.

FrankDieter
Mar 14 2014, 12:18 PM

The Send Gifts, Invites, Add Neighbours and Train Boost request dialogs are not working in Firefox and Internet Explorer since facebook last changes past Tuesday. While we wait on a fix, you can use Google Chrome to play Farmtown which looks like it doesn't have the problem.

I just worked a neighbour's farm, and the additional help from the Major is much appreciated, and fab to watch when he does the last few farms for you.

One of the Devs' best new features - well done!!!

:)

And anyone moaning about FT not working in IE... it's not Slashkey's fault, more of an issue for Facebook.

That aside, IE is a rubbish, bloaty browser; Chrome beats the pants off it for speed and efficiency every time.

:cool:

abarrow
Mar 14 2014, 12:23 PM
wf-3 cleared cache,memcache and still happens when working neighbors facs i get several done then the mayor pops up says he finished them which i would appreciate if he reaaly did but he didnt really do them my neighbor advised . And besides the fact I dont have a train so that feature from my understanding was for people who had trains so I think we have a glitch on wf-3 please advise

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 12:25 PM
Let me take it back the Crane tool is not so fantastic. Raul any reason why the crane tool is moving the items onto the harvest side of the store. I don't want to sell the items i want to move them to another farm so this tool is useless for me as all the items on my farms are for production. So basically if you select an item and the select say all the flowers you can not re-use them, what a waste of 50 FC
I just used it to store flowers and they went to the items part of storage. You will see the harvested flowers in the Harvest side as the harvest of those items. Look in the Item storage with the filter set to flowers and you should see the plants to be reused.

bayou8001
Mar 14 2014, 12:27 PM
Do the cars on the trains have to be the ones that actually pick up materials in order to have the added help on neighbor's farms? I have one with 10 working cars, and several trains with 2 or more cars that collect. It's expensive to buy all the cars that cost actual coins.

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 12:29 PM
wf-3 cleared cache,memcache and still happens when working neighbors facs i get several done then the mayor pops up says he finished them which i would appreciate if he reaaly did but he didnt really do them my neighbor advised . And besides the fact I dont have a train so that feature from my understanding was for people who had trains so I think we have a glitch on wf-3 please advise
Even if you don't have a train you still get the minimum benefit from the mayor working part of it.
Can't say yet on the other facilities as mine are too low to tell from a post last night, but we will check on this.

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 12:30 PM
Do the cars on the trains have to be the ones that actually pick up materials in order to have the added help on neighbor's farms? I have one with 10 working cars, and several trains with 2 or more cars that collect. It's expensive to buy all the cars that cost actual coins.
Yes they do. You need 2 trains with 10 cars on each of those trains for the 100% work by mayor.

Clockworx
Mar 14 2014, 12:32 PM
Ok a bit of investigating and i'm again happy with the Crane tool works well for me now

StoneFace
Mar 14 2014, 12:34 PM
The shaved ice is a service.

huh??

Mine just make products, can be loaded and can be stored.. can't be cashed out.

I think this time around we got one Client Service - the Lunch Truck
and three production.

.yes? no?

Aussie Rae
Mar 14 2014, 12:49 PM
wonderful update...thank you thank you thank you!!!!! had to splurge a bit but was fc well spent, :)

Jean's Farm
Mar 14 2014, 12:57 PM
Thanks Raul for the new update. Love the Mayor helping more. Not going to buy more trains tho. I can click a few times. :D

Love the tower crane!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D :) :D :) :D

Rugged Barbie
Mar 14 2014, 12:58 PM
The shaved ice is a production facility.

thank you Taz. Then it's all good.
We got 3 Factories and 1 Service . . . Ground Control, please confirm . . . :p

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 01:01 PM
thank you Taz. Then it's all good.
We got 3 Factories and 1 Service . . . Ground Control, please confirm . . . :p
Ok I was wrong...I thought because it used all the syrups that it was a service, but Stoneface (thanks) is right it is a facility.

Eradani
Mar 14 2014, 01:08 PM
I just used it to store flowers and they went to the items part of storage. You will see the harvested flowers in the Harvest side as the harvest of those items. Look in the Item storage with the filter set to flowers and you should see the plants to be reused.

it harvests all the flowers for you AND picks them up? hehe, there's that instant flower harvester people were asking for - they just have to put them down again every time they instant harvest. /clap if anyone thought of this while making it.

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 01:19 PM
it harvests all the flowers for you AND picks them up? hehe, there's that instant flower harvester people were asking for - they just have to put them down again every time they instant harvest. /clap if anyone thought of this while making it.
I didn't say it harvested them, but if they have some already harvested in storage they might think they were going in the wrong place. Nice try though..:)

Eradani
Mar 14 2014, 01:26 PM
I didn't say it harvested them, but if they have some already harvested in storage they might think they were going in the wrong place. Nice try though..:)

i mostly was laughing because:
1 click harvest all + 9216 place flower (24x24)
but they got 1 click harvest all

or so i thought. i know better now thx but i'm still laughing

StoneFace
Mar 14 2014, 01:46 PM
Ok I was wrong...I thought because it used all the syrups that it was a service, but Stoneface (thanks) is right it is a facility.

my name is Iska Bibble lol

Orx
Mar 14 2014, 01:54 PM
Great update. I like the extra help from the Mayor. Would like to see farm21

Texas Belle
Mar 14 2014, 02:04 PM
Thanks Raul & Co., the fixes are awesome as well as the facilities… like always you guys rock..how about a new farm with the new levels? Wishing and hoping, wishing and hoping, :)

jerrbearsr
Mar 14 2014, 02:09 PM
b) When unloading and dispatching a train, the 'Boost Train!' button shows up right away without you having to re-open the Train Manager.
okay, where is the train manager, I did not even know we had one.

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 02:11 PM
b) When unloading and dispatching a train, the 'Boost Train!' button shows up right away without you having to re-open the Train Manager.
okay, where is the train manager, I did not even know we had one.

Raul means, when you click the locomotive, and open it up to dispatch or unload it. The boost button is there without the need to close it and reopen it

jerrbearsr
Mar 14 2014, 02:13 PM
Raul means, when you click the locomotive, and open it up to dispatch or unload it. The boost button is there without the need to close it and reopen it

Oh, Thanks but I never had to close mine and reopen so I thought that i was missing a train manager lol

FarmerWitch
Mar 14 2014, 02:14 PM
I am still unable to ask players to boost my train

marymarcel
Mar 14 2014, 02:29 PM
I am still unable to ask players to boost my train

Hi! if you are not getting your friend's list,try Google Chrome for that,it seems to have not problems. They are not working in Firefox and IE after Facebook made changes last Tuesday.

RFMad
Mar 14 2014, 02:41 PM
I just worked the facilities and services of one person. I have only 1 train with 10 cars. After 6 farms, the Mayor started helping. When I started the services, the first farm said that I had already worked it, the other 2 let me work them. Is there a reason that either both posts won't be worked all the way or why just one of the service farms was worked?

roanieandkid
Mar 14 2014, 03:46 PM
why can't we send gifts or invite new neighbors please?

DitzyLuvBug2
Mar 14 2014, 03:58 PM
I have noticed today that sporatically the first farm the mayor works will say oops already worked but then goes on to other farms which then are worked fine and get products. It has done it many times today enough to make me write this note about it. It doesn't do it every time which is odd but know I wouldn't work just one farm and not all of them available. So thought I would report it.

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 04:00 PM
why can't we send gifts or invite new neighbors please?

Hi, Chrome seems to be working just fine for those, but it's not working correctly with Firefox or IE since facebook messed things up. But hopefully they will fix it soon

weedville
Mar 14 2014, 04:10 PM
thanks for the new release, love the new features

Lpeak
Mar 14 2014, 04:19 PM
Have they change the way the semi trailer truck works? I posted factories today and keep topping up but notice my semi keeps going down at the same rate as factories when worked, filled it up 3/4 time already, normally fill it every few days as goes down so slow. Not complaining though as need the meats.

Raineb
Mar 14 2014, 04:29 PM
I bought the buy and sell in bulk tools and have no idea how to work them. I still have no idea on these 2 tools but I'm sure I may fine out later. i want to say I love the update with the trains I just had to get some more of the right kind and now the mayor works the facilities when I work for someone...I love it...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. ...

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 04:39 PM
Have they change the way the semi trailer truck works? I posted factories today and keep topping up but notice my semi keeps going down at the same rate as factories when worked, filled it up 3/4 time already, normally fill it every few days as goes down so slow. Not complaining though as need the meats.
If they did, Raul didn't say anything about it.

Farmer_Susan
Mar 14 2014, 04:51 PM
Whoa .. I love, love, love #4. More Mayor Help when working neighbors facilities!

I was just working someones facilities. The mayor automatically whisked me through the farms, after I finished over 1/2 of them, and gave me the items. Boy, that saves me a lot of travel time.. ha, ha, ha...

I might buy more trains after all .. money permitting, or course.

That in itself makes having to wait for the update worthwhile! (grins)

Ummmm . . . yeah. I just anted up for 3 extra cars that I have absolutely no need for. I'm actually sort of in awe of the developers for continuing to think of things that we can't POSSIBLY live without. ;)

Petuniaflower
Mar 14 2014, 05:34 PM
Checking my animal harvest times cows and pig sty are the only ones that show a amount of time. but they are not ready to be harvested

JW2009
Mar 14 2014, 05:40 PM
This is because, when the Mayor goes and works the other farms, he doesn't just work the regular ones, but he also does the services and non workable too :)Thank you - like the Tower Crane just what we asked for. Like the train idea but it seems a bit hit and miss. I have all 5 locomotives but do not have 10 cars on one train - one I have 11 and another 8. I just tried to work a neighbours facilities - The Mayor worked all the facilities on the first 7 farms but I had to navigate to each one, THEN the Mayor started taking me automatically through the last 7 without me having to move.

preston_digitation
Mar 14 2014, 05:52 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new update so far!!! the extra mayor help rocks!!! :D

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 14 2014, 06:00 PM
The following "Non Workable" facs of mine were filled and together with a neighbour we ran an experiment. The Mayor worked some of them but not all of them. Only the Semi-Trailer Truck was not worked.
There is no mention in the update that I could see that said this would now occur so am presuming its a glitch.
I too have noticed when doing facs that just occasionally I get the "oops you already worked this farm" but the Mayor will go on and to all the others. I have 2 trains both of which have 10 cars on each. So Mayor is doing all farms except for the occasional glitch.
Thought I should report it as it happened a few times .... but not all the time.

Satis
Mar 14 2014, 06:21 PM
Thank you for the update. Not much in it for me, as I don't work other people's farms or employ them. And only have one train.

So I find this one a bit boring. Please can we have some more crops and animals?

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 06:25 PM

- The mayor help feature is not working as expected, among other things, it is currently working all facilities (service, factories and non-workable) at once, it is supposed to only work on the one type you were hired for, as it has always been.

Texas Belle
Mar 14 2014, 06:38 PM
Have not read any of the messages but here is something I just noticed.. THE MAJOR IS GIVING AWAY PRODUCTS FROM THE MINES AND OTHER FACILITIES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BE WORKED ON THE POSTINGS… I have some at 80% and then some at 10%.. the 80% are the ones that only have the mines on the farm the 10% ones are the ones that are combined with other facilities on farms… Has this been reported yet? I love the Major doing my last farms for me, but is this a problem with the non-profit mines and things that are not for the open public?
Thank you.

Debi Ryan
Mar 14 2014, 06:49 PM
I just notice when harvesting my animals....that not all are showing the time to be reharvest....just thought I'd let ya know!

Taz D
Mar 14 2014, 07:06 PM
Have not read any of the messages but here is something I just noticed.. THE MAJOR IS GIVING AWAY PRODUCTS FROM THE MINES AND OTHER FACILITIES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BE WORKED ON THE POSTINGS… I have some at 80% and then some at 10%.. the 80% are the ones that only have the mines on the farm the 10% ones are the ones that are combined with other facilities on farms… Has this been reported yet? I love the Major doing my last farms for me, but is this a problem with the non-profit mines and things that are not for the open public?
Thank you.

gffarmer
Mar 14 2014, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the updates!

Farmer_Susan
Mar 14 2014, 07:15 PM

Another thing is that my mayor seems to have just pooped out. I started working a neighbor's facilities who has them on all 20 farms and after I worked the first 4, I didn't get anything for the rest. The mayor didn't work them for me and if I went there, I would get the message that there were 'x' number to work, but when I clicked, I never got my goodies. Hope they can get the mayor all fixed back up soon. This is a COOL feature! I'll be working lots more neighbors' farms now.

bjyhey3
Mar 14 2014, 07:52 PM
Thank You...Nice Update

max_river
Mar 14 2014, 08:11 PM
thanks but not much to it. why do always have to wait extra time for the levels when you said they where comming now another 2 weeks.. it would of been nice with more decorations and even another farm

Docperk
Mar 14 2014, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the update.

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 09:55 PM
Raul just posted this update...

- The mayor should now work only the facilities that it's supposed to work, the ones you were hired for. If you continue seeing the 'Oops you already worked...." message please report it on this thread.

- The mayor was also incorrectly working the animal buildings, which had the side effect of having wrong harvest dates on the facility manager for some animal buildings. You may have also end up with some animal buildings on your harvest storage, if this is the case please report it here. You can just sell those buildings.

DianeCK
Mar 14 2014, 10:05 PM
I just notice when harvesting my animals....that not all are showing the time to be reharvest....just thought I'd let ya know!

i have the same thing on mine, love the new stuff and the mayor working some for me. ... guess we have to wait for them to fix it, so much for getting a weekend off... thanks again looking forward to using it when fixed..

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 10:12 PM
i have the same thing on mine, love the new stuff and the mayor working some for me. ... guess we have to wait for them to fix it, so much for getting a weekend off... thanks again looking forward to using it when fixed..

hi, i just posted that Raul just fixed this issue :)

Raineb
Mar 14 2014, 10:24 PM
I have 4 of the trains with 2 of them having the 10 cars and I am having to work about half or more of the amt of farms. With say 5 farms I worked 4. I was working one neighbors farms and out of the 20 only 9 was worked by the mayor. I appreciate even that many but went and bought 4 of the cars for FC to put on these trains.

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 10:33 PM
I have 4 of the trains with 2 of them having the 10 cars and I am having to work about half or more of the amt of farms. With say 5 farms I worked 4. I was working one neighbors farms and out of the 20 only 9 was worked by the mayor. I appreciate even that many but went and bought 4 of the cars for FC to put on these trains.

Hi, were those trains dispatched at the time? if they weren't then it wont work

Petuniaflower
Mar 14 2014, 11:03 PM
hi, i just posted that Raul just fixed this issue :)

I still have times not showing .The only ones showing is cows and pigs

Debi Ryan
Mar 14 2014, 11:10 PM
When working facilities I noticed that when the mayor does the work....the farms that he does are not changing color..from blue to green....I worked facilities this morning and you could see the mayor work on the farms.....just worked some and it looks like he is working but they're staying blue instead of changing to green and I wrote earlier about the animals
sheds not having the harvest time on them...I saw that was suppose to be fixed but mine are still not showing the harvest times on all of them...thanks

Rob T
Mar 14 2014, 11:17 PM
I still have times not showing .The only ones showing is cows and pigs.

They probably will sort themselves out once the times line up again

Lee Ann
Mar 14 2014, 11:20 PM
Thanks for everyone's hard work , mod's & devs.... I loved this update !!! Love Farm Town too !!!

Vicky Vine
Mar 15 2014, 02:49 AM
When working facilities I noticed that when the mayor does the work....the farms that he does are not changing color..from blue to green....I worked facilities this morning and you could see the mayor work on the farms.....just worked some and it looks like he is working but they're staying blue instead of changing to green and I wrote earlier about the animals
sheds not having the harvest time on them...I saw that was suppose to be fixed but mine are still not showing the harvest times on all of them...thanks

Noticed the same this morning, just hope he is actually doing the work :)

Queen.of.Clutter
Mar 15 2014, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;5787186]See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last info posted at March 15th, 4:00AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 6 new St Patrick's Items

2. 25 New Levels (coming in about 2 weeks): Top level will be 525. After level 500 we will not show level names anymore.

*** I cannot seem to find the 6 new St Patrick's Items ...
AND
*** It seems as if the paltry 25 levels every 3 months have been closer to 4 months .... it's sad that the 25 FC cannot buy EVEN ONE THING .... but now we end up waiting longer than anticipated/normal ....
AND
*** I had to break down and buy 3 more stinkin' Long Freight Cars (which I DID NOT NEED NOR WANT) in order to reap the benefits of the Mayor working them. I am not happy about spending that money, but HAD to -- the time it takes to load some of these overly crowded, horrendously layered farms makes it almost necessary. I have 4 trains going now ... which already had cars I didn't really need - I really wish that what we receive from each car could be worked on .... or added to.

Other than that, it was a decent release. Not bad, but not so great either. Maybe I am just getting bored, and need to take a bit of a break. I will putz around till the new levels, then decide.

Thanks for listening !

maggiel29
Mar 15 2014, 04:29 AM

- Just some more information on the 2 issues above. We decided to not change the color of the farms that the mayor work from blue to green just in case you still want to navigate to them to do the Service Facilities manually (assuming you were hired to work the regular facilities). You can share your feedback if you see any issues with this approach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate the logic behind this but I think its confusing - it looks as it they havent been worked at all I think its better changing them to green to be honest

Chizzy
Mar 15 2014, 04:53 AM
Thanks Raul for some more great items but since this new update came out I have been losing things. Yesterday all my cows milk vanished and today I harvested pine trees for a quest but there were none in my storage.
I have done all the usual things like cleaning the mem cache but no good.

FarmerWitch
Mar 15 2014, 04:57 AM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1912353_10152678944749008_2117833775_n.jpg
I have my PooSpreader on my quick access toolbar but it does not show the quantaty of Manure ... anyone else got the same problem or am I 'special'

JOSIANE55
Mar 15 2014, 05:03 AM
some days ago a previous release for March was posted nothing from this release has been done with the 14 march release or is it different from countries to countries?
no 21 no turkey no ostrich

thanks for an answer

Chizzy
Mar 15 2014, 05:30 AM
Thanks Raul for some more great items but since this new update came out I have been losing things. Yesterday all my cows milk vanished and today I harvested pine trees for a quest but there were none in my storage.
I have done all the usual things like cleaning the mem cache but no good.

Now my irrigator is not working!

JacqV
Mar 15 2014, 06:41 AM
Thanks !!!! :)

peekachoo
Mar 15 2014, 06:42 AM
Regarding the sending of gifts and boosting trains problem....

I have 2 accounts, I've used Chrome for both, 1 is sending gifts via the drop down list that I made ok, and I managed to send out a request to boost my train ok too. But the other account ( still on Chrome ) will only send gifts by clicking on each one separately, if I try to use my pre made list it won't work at all. Can't say about my train as it's not ready to go out again yet.

The problem doesn't only seem to be with what browser you're using but also each individual account.

readytoretire
Mar 15 2014, 07:05 AM
Yes I am seeing the "oops you already worked this facility". I get through most of them but usually the last two or three this happens.

Jean's Farm
Mar 15 2014, 07:16 AM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1912353_10152678944749008_2117833775_n.jpg
I have my PooSpreader on my quick access toolbar but it does not show the quantaty of Manure ... anyone else got the same problem or am I 'special'

I've noticed with mine that it has been telling me what the previous farm I was at needs. For example I was at farm 13. It needed fertilized and the spreader said so. I fertilized, planted and moved to farm 14.....which did NOT need fertilized yet the spreader told me it needed fertilized.

Not really that annoying as I use the colors of the squares to tell me if I need to fertilize. :)

Alexandra_J
Mar 15 2014, 07:40 AM
When working Clients, and the mayor says moving to next farm, I will get my xp points for the other farms without moving to the next farm. I double check anyway the clients and they are finished.

But when working 'working facilities', has soon as the mayor say moving to farm, I get the xp points for that farm, but not for the others, so I check the others, and I have to do the rest one by one, but the mayor will say that's it and the farms have all finished.

Is this the way that all the farms will work now or is it a glitch with the working facilities and eventually it will be the same as the clients?

Jean's Farm
Mar 15 2014, 08:05 AM
Not sure if it has to do with the new release or the FB change. It used to be when you sent a new friend a neighbor request from the My Neighbors screen...their color around their name would turn yellow. It is staying white now. I'm not sure if they are showing on my neighbor bar or not. So many do not use their own names on their farm.

Shantily
Mar 15 2014, 09:02 AM
just curious... will the exp requirements change with the new levels? i haven't played regularly in a couple years until a few months ago.. lol now i am readdicted ;) but back then when you added more levels we were upgraded and got farmcash to reflect that. hope this makes sense.. :) totally LOVE this game even more than ever... you guys are the BEST game on fb ..by far.. you actually CARE about your players and don't ignore them at all :) super gigantic big hugs to everyone at Slashkey and here on the forums :)

Sandraneta
Mar 15 2014, 09:25 AM
Thank you/Kudos to the Development Team for another outstanding release. I sincerely appreciate the monthly updates, especially the time saving mayor's help when working neighbors facilities. I have noticed what appear to be two areas for consideration. This morning while working a neighbors facilities, (accessing their farms from my wall on facebook) I received a message saying in essence, "Thank you for watering my farm, you will receive $300 coins... " The same prompt you receive when you tend/visit neighbors farms from your home farm. To be clear, I used to function yesterday, and it worked very well. I enjoyed the Mayor cruising through the farms that needed service. A little disappointed that it is not functioning today. Hope it is repaired soon.

Secondly, I think when working the facilities or factories, the color should change from blue to maybe red, to show that the farm has been worked and still allow one to navigate back to do services if deemed necessary. Thanks again for your assistance. By the way, I use CHROME to play Farm Town.

Rob T
Mar 15 2014, 09:33 AM
just curious... will the exp requirements change with the new levels? i haven't played regularly in a couple years until a few months ago.. lol now i am readdicted ;) but back then when you added more levels we were upgraded and got farmcash to reflect that. hope this makes sense.. :) totally LOVE this game even more than ever... you guys are the BEST game on fb ..by far.. you actually CARE about your players and don't ignore them at all :) super gigantic big hugs to everyone at Slashkey and here on the forums :)

Hi, each new level requires slightly more XP to get to it, so it does take fractionally longer to level up each time. If you're already at level 500 and you've built up enough XP when levels are released. you will of course go straight to level 525 and receive 25 FC at once.

philthehole
Mar 15 2014, 09:37 AM
still getting oops message when working on friends farms

Annette-boerin
Mar 15 2014, 09:41 AM
T Y v m
4 what ?

for the Train, U send me.
Sorry, I was yesterday @ a funeral an not on FB or FT.
So the Train was no more avaible

ohk

Vrijdag 13:11
This happened with your new gift .... ???????? It's now 1:10 PM
"Joe Wauthy wants you to accelerate this train! You will earn extra products right away! Sorry, this train can't be accelerated any more since it's already 1 day ahead of schedule"

6 uur geleden
I received the message you send me 3 hours ago a request.
This is what I found:
" We could not process your request because it was not initiated from inside FarmTown.
Please make sure to come to the "My Requests" tab whenever you have a FarmTown Train request."
I think you have to know this.

43 minuten geleden
wow, could you report this on the forum

New Release -- March 14th, 2014 - Page 14 - Farm Town
r1.slashkey.com
Einde chatgesprek

rjohn726
Mar 15 2014, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the mayor working those farms, that's a time saving, and it's nice to see

Farmer_Susan
Mar 15 2014, 10:02 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate the logic behind this but I think its confusing - it looks as it they havent been worked at all I think its better changing them to green to be honest

How about a 3rd color to indicate that the mayor has worked?

Taz D
Mar 15 2014, 10:37 AM
some days ago a previous release for March was posted nothing from this release has been done with the 14 march release or is it different from countries to countries?
no 21 no turkey no ostrich

thanks for an answer
I don't know where or who posted what you thought was the "previous" release, but it was not from the developers. The only official release is here in this section and a Spanish translation in the Spanish forum that is posted by Marymarcel.

Taz D
Mar 15 2014, 10:39 AM
T Y v m
4 what ?

for the Train, U send me.
Sorry, I was yesterday @ a funeral an not on FB or FT.
So the Train was no more avaible

ohk

Vrijdag 13:11
This happened with your new gift .... ???????? It's now 1:10 PM
"Joe Wauthy wants you to accelerate this train! You will earn extra products right away! Sorry, this train can't be accelerated any more since it's already 1 day ahead of schedule"

6 uur geleden
I received the message you send me 3 hours ago a request.
This is what I found:
" We could not process your request because it was not initiated from inside FarmTown.
Please make sure to come to the "My Requests" tab whenever you have a FarmTown Train request."
I think you have to know this.

43 minuten geleden
wow, could you report this on the forum

New Release -- March 14th, 2014 - Page 14 - Farm Town
r1.slashkey.com
Einde chatgesprek
Only 12 neighbors can boost a train to move it ahead 1 day. If you are getting this message then the train can no longer be boosted as it is already 1 day ahead.

mstiquetx
Mar 15 2014, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the great update gang!!! Enjoying the farming experience even more than before....Happy farming everyone!!!!

Qivis
Mar 15 2014, 11:20 AM
Not sure if it has to do with the new release or the FB change. It used to be when you sent a new friend a neighbor request from the My Neighbors screen...their color around their name would turn yellow. It is staying white now. I'm not sure if they are showing on my neighbor bar or not. So many do not use their own names on their farm.

My guess would be either Facebook changes or changes to your operating system video settings you forgot you made. I do the latter sometimes. (That is, forget I did something!) I am still showing would be neighbors whom I have just sent a request highlighted in yellow and those who have accepted my request in the past in teal.

But yes, I agree with you. It is nice when the name in the tab matches the name that Facebook has on file. It does make it easier to find people sometimes instead of going by pictures. But since Qivis Poimtip is my real name forwarded a letter depending on whether the letter is a consonant or a vowel instead of leaving it alone, I'm hardly one to complain! :D

Sandy Mae
Mar 15 2014, 11:28 AM
I love the new facilities and the new tool. Also your fixes. I am now happier than before! You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmer_Susan
Mar 15 2014, 11:38 AM
Oh man. Now that the mayor is helping, I've been sitting here working farms ALL MORNING LONG! LOLOL This has GOT to stop!

I have noticed one thing . . . there are some names I don't recognize as neighbors or even as FB friends whose facilities are showing up on my timeline and seem indistinguishable from those of my friend and neighbors. I click on them, but can't work facilities. I'm thinking maybe when my neighbors like a posting now, it's hard to distinguish that from those of people who ARE friends and neighbors? Is this part of the new FB thing or is it something FT can fix? I recognize MOST of my friends and neighbors but probably not all so this is a bit problematic.

KnightRider
Mar 15 2014, 12:01 PM
Oh man. Now that the mayor is helping, I've been sitting here working farms ALL MORNING LONG! LOLOL This has GOT to stop!

I have noticed one thing . . . there are some names I don't recognize as neighbors or even as FB friends whose facilities are showing up on my timeline and seem indistinguishable from those of my friend and neighbors. I click on them, but can't work facilities. I'm thinking maybe when my neighbors like a posting now, it's hard to distinguish that from those of people who ARE friends and neighbors? Is this part of the new FB thing or is it something FT can fix? I recognize MOST of my friends and neighbors but probably not all so this is a bit problematic.

That is your neighbors that either like or share their neighbors posts which then gets posted to your page. Only the working facilities can't be worked, but the bonus posts and ingredient requests that your neighbors post for their neighbors you can collect from them. I get bonuses from my neighbors that post their neighbors bonuses all the time. There is nothing that Slashkey and FT can do, it is all FB and the changes that they made.

Taz D
Mar 15 2014, 12:03 PM

That is a Facebook thing. You can tell them because there will be an additional line above saying So and So liked...
Also if you are looking in the Games Feed you will not see those.

jfedwards
Mar 15 2014, 12:13 PM
Ok to whoever is suppose to be watching for this... I am told to post it here..i am still haveing the problems with the( opps ive done worked at this facility) when ive not worked there period even maybe in several days..or even if ive never worked there as they new neighbors and friends..this started after the new train feature came out..so hope this will be seen as we all looseing a lot of stuff and xps

Steve Kay
Mar 15 2014, 12:38 PM
Good News. Thanks to all.

barryjoe
Mar 15 2014, 01:20 PM
just to let you know.......i'm still getting oops on the first farm that the mayor tries to work on ...........i'm using chrome and on server WF40

Rugged Barbie
Mar 15 2014, 01:22 PM
Last night I tried working facilities for 4 neighbors. Each time I got to the first farm for each one, I was only prompted to water, rake or whatever. After doing this I then tried both refreshing their farm and going back to their original hire request post. I would return to their farm but never got the work facility pop up.

On another note, now when I go to the Market to Hire someone I cry out:
"Who wants to shake a tree farm? I have fuel and the tools for YOU to use"

Thank you Developers for this!
xoxoxo

ArielB
Mar 15 2014, 01:28 PM
Working client requests from neighbors -- continue to get the "Oops already worked these" on the first farm; happens with Chrome, IE and Opera browsers.

The new automated level announcements and going to the store: very annoying because they kick me out of what I'm doing. Hasn't happened yet while working for others, but when I'm planting it kicks me out of plant mode and I have to go back to get my seeder and then to the store to get the seeds again. This is extremely annoying -- can you add an option for those of us who don't want the automated announcements? Please? Pretty please?

ADDENDUM: Working as a neighbor (taking care of their farm while they're offline for family business), doing a harvesting job for someone else -- leveled up and got booted from the job when the level up announcement popup and store popup appeared. PLEASE TURN THIS OFF!!!

Farmer_Susan
Mar 15 2014, 01:32 PM
That is a Facebook thing. You can tell them because there will be an additional line above saying So and So liked...
Also if you are looking in the Games Feed you will not see those.

Thanks, Taz. Perfect.

turbo terry
Mar 15 2014, 01:34 PM
i have noticed that the "oops" message comes sometimes on the 1st farm I am on - not sure if the mayor is working that farm and it doesn't happen all the time - kinda funky when it's the first time i've been there in a while

Taz D
Mar 15 2014, 01:40 PM
Last night I tried working facilities for 4 neighbors. Each time I got to the first farm for each one, I was only prompted to water, rake or whatever. After doing this I then tried both refreshing their farm and going back to their original hire request post. I would return to their farm but never got the work facility pop up.

On another note, now when I go to the Market to Hire someone I cry out:
"Who wants to shake a tree farm? I have fuel and the tools for YOU to use"

Thank you Developers for this!
xoxoxo
When you get the rake or whatever, try clearing the memcache and then go back again. That usually works for me.

barryjoe
Mar 15 2014, 01:46 PM
with the mayor working all facilities now............when i posted my facilities last night,they were emptied in 15 min...........as i have 1600 facilities that was quick going..............great new feature :):D

DianeCK
Mar 15 2014, 03:20 PM
Question about how the trains work... I have a black engine and a red engine .. red hooked up to 12 cars ... so i need to buy 8 cars ... place 10 on each to red and black engine, after i do ... do i need to send them out at the same time for it to work the refers clients ... because black is 7 days red 6 days after boost 6 day 5 days... or as long as they are out it works and it doesn't matter..or do you have to buy another engine of the same for it to work. boy i hope i explain this right.. thanks

marymarcel
Mar 15 2014, 03:29 PM
Question about how the trains work... I have a black engine and a red engine .. red hooked up to 12 cars ... so i need to buy 8 cars ... place 10 on each to red and black engine, after i do ... do i need to send them out at the same time for it to work the refers clients ... because black is 7 days red 6 days after boost 6 day 5 days... or as long as they are out it works and it doesn't matter..or do you have to buy another engine of the same for it to work. boy i hope i explain this right.. thanks

Hi!

As you said, as long as they are out, it works for helping with the facilities, when the first one returns, unload it and then dispatch it again. Remember you cant have 2 of the same locomotives dispatched at the same time, so dont need to purchase another engine of the same type.:)

DianeCK
Mar 15 2014, 03:48 PM
Hi!

As you said, as long as they are out, it works for helping with the facilities, when the first one returns, unload it and then dispatch it again. Remember you cant have 2 of the same locomotives dispatched at the same time, so dont need to purchase another engine of the same type.:)

thank you one less item to buy... enjoy your weekend...

docmm6
Mar 15 2014, 04:04 PM
just to let you know.......i'm still getting oops on the first farm that the mayor tries to work on ...........i'm using chrome and on server WF40

Same here with all information the same.

lwfranck
Mar 15 2014, 04:27 PM
just to let you know.......i'm still getting oops on random facilities. Hope this quits soon

Aussie Rae
Mar 15 2014, 04:32 PM
I am still getting the "Oops" message when working referrals...so I decided to uncover buildings and check each farm. The ones on the farm I landed on were done...and on the next but on the last farm, luckily only 3 farms had referrals....none of the referrals had been worked...so I had to click on each building...and as the farmer had then scattered all over the place it was hard to remember which were normal facs and which were referrals...hopefully I did all of them!! So I think a lot of farmers are not getting all their farms done..hope this is fixed soon...I am on WF4, use Google Chrome, Windows 7

Jean's Farm
Mar 15 2014, 05:01 PM
My guess would be either Facebook changes or changes to your operating system video settings you forgot you made. I do the latter sometimes. (That is, forget I did something!) I am still showing would be neighbors whom I have just sent a request highlighted in yellow and those who have accepted my request in the past in teal.

But yes, I agree with you. It is nice when the name in the tab matches the name that Facebook has on file. It does make it easier to find people sometimes instead of going by pictures. But since Qivis Poimtip is my real name forwarded a letter depending on whether the letter is a consonant or a vowel instead of leaving it alone, I'm hardly one to complain! :D

Thanks, Qivis, but I haven't changed anything. And I don't have the new FB update yet. It most likely is tied in to that tho. :)

Lpeak
Mar 15 2014, 05:12 PM
Great update, but really liked the farm colours changing from blue to green better when worked. Now I am not totally sure what has been worked and when to go.

Happy pants
Mar 15 2014, 05:29 PM
The "Oops" message seems to be getting worse... just now I got it on the first farm of services, and on three of the four farms with facs.

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 15 2014, 06:12 PM
Great update, but really liked the farm colours changing from blue to green better when worked. Now I am not totally sure what has been worked and when to go.

Ii preferred this too..... can they change it back they way it was please?

Eradani
Mar 15 2014, 06:27 PM

very confusing. i believe you can navigate to any farm anyways if you want to work services this way.

dianedrayson
Mar 15 2014, 06:29 PM
Like so many other people, I don't like the pop-ups when I reach a new level. It means 3 clicks where previously we just had one.

Apart from that, fun facilities! Thank you.

Are there any plans for another farm? While it's great that we can make each farm larger, I hesitate to go beyond 28 on mine because my internet access is patchy and I would have trouble loading larger farms, according to the information you have given us.

dnana
Mar 15 2014, 06:40 PM
very confusing. i believe you can navigate to any farm anyways if you want to work services this way.

The Mayor also works the service facilities under the new train rules, not just manufacturing, as long as there are 3 or more farms to work. I have been playing with this all afternoon and I don't see a problem with the color changes. The ones he works stay blue but we don't have to go there after he's done. My biggest problem is remembering who I already worked for so I don't go back there and get the OOPS mesage! :)

supertrucker
Mar 15 2014, 06:56 PM
if i hire someone who has no tools or fuel, will they be able to use my tools/fuel, or will they be stuck doing the work one field/tree/flower at a time? please clarify, some of my neighbors have neither tools nor copious quantities of fuel, and it's not right that their fuel is used first if it doesn't have to be; if i allow them to use my fuel, theirs should remain unchanged, in my opinion...

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 15 2014, 07:01 PM
Well am still getting the "oops" on the occasional farm.. Am using Windows 7 - Comodo Dragon browser and am on server WF4

KnightRider
Mar 15 2014, 07:01 PM
if i hire someone who has no tools or fuel, will they be able to use my tools/fuel, or will they be stuck doing the work one field/tree/flower at a time? please clarify, some of my neighbors have neither tools nor copious quantities of fuel, and it's not right that their fuel is used first if it doesn't have to be; if i allow them to use my fuel, theirs should remain unchanged, in my opinion...

If they have no tools or fuel, then they can use yours, but if they have fuel they will have to use their fuel first before using yours.

a) Employers now have the option to share their fuel with their employees. Employees fuel will always be used first if available, when they run out of fuel employers fuel will be used at that point.

KnightRider
Mar 15 2014, 07:04 PM
The Mayor also works the service facilities under the new train rules, not just manufacturing, as long as there are 3 or more farms to work. I have been playing with this all afternoon and I don't see a problem with the color changes. The ones he works stay blue but we don't have to go there after he's done. My biggest problem is remembering who I already worked for so I don't go back there and get the OOPS mesage! :)

The working of the service facilties when working factories is suppose to be fixed.

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 15 2014, 07:13 PM
The working of the service facilties when working factories is suppose to be fixed.

Its not fixed cos I am among plenty of others still getting it.

kataltay
Mar 15 2014, 08:11 PM
Allowing others to use fuel is not working. I hired a newbie and she had about 10,000 fuel. When that was used, she isn't able to use mine. I even tried rehiring, but she still is getting "you need more fuel".

Rugged Barbie
Mar 15 2014, 08:31 PM
I'm getting the Oops on the 1st farm then it moves on to the other farms and collects OK.
I do wish for a return of the blue checker to go to green, that gives me a handle on where I am into the hire.

Also, I love the 2 trains = a free ride. It saves my RAM by not having to load each farm on my computer. I do urge players to start the hire on their least encumbered farm for fast loading for workers.

tine50
Mar 15 2014, 09:09 PM
Allowing others to use fuel is not working. I hired a newbie and she had about 10,000 fuel. When that was used, she isn't able to use mine. I even tried rehiring, but she still is getting "you need more fuel".

have you made sure that there is a check mark infron of where it says emploier can use my tools/fuel ? if not that is why she cant use it

tine50
Mar 15 2014, 09:25 PM
thank you for the update love all and now i need more cars on trains only got 2 lol

GarrettHillBabe
Mar 15 2014, 10:02 PM
Nice update and nice surprise to see when I signed on. One big problem, I won't purchase anymore FC Raul since my semi truck and the few FC I've reported missing a few times since last update has not only not been returned BUT I've NEVER received a response to any ticket I've sent. Thankfully so far not missing anything this update.

My BUG I've discovered since update is the animal buildings are not all registering time left to harvest....When I go to factory manager to "harvest" my animals I'm seeing some of each type animal with no time left showing....The only tool I purchased to harvest all was for the dairy barns since I always stager my harvesting of the others. Meaning I'll normally harvest 16 out of 20 so not unusual for me to see rabbits with no time showing or sheep, etc....Today all that have no time showing are saying none to be harvested when I click....thought you all should know about this.

Again I thank you for the coin facilities, won't be purchasing the FC new ones until my missing is returned from last update....even though I have every other FC factory and "Store" will NOT be purchasing these new ones.....Sorry won't chance it....

Taz D
Mar 15 2014, 10:07 PM
Nice update and nice surprise to see when I signed on. One big problem, I won't purchase anymore FC Raul since my semi truck and the few FC I've reported missing a few times since last update has not only not been returned BUT I've NEVER received a response to any ticket I've sent. Thankfully so far not missing anything this update.

My BUG I've discovered since update is the animal buildings are not all registering time left to harvest....When I go to factory manager to "harvest" my animals I'm seeing some of each type animal with no time left showing....The only tool I purchased to harvest all was for the dairy barns since I always stager my harvesting of the others. Meaning I'll normally harvest 16 out of 20 so not unusual for me to see rabbits with no time showing or sheep, etc....Today all that have no time showing are saying none to be harvested when I click....thought you all should know about this.

Again I thank you for the coin facilities, won't be purchasing the FC new ones until my missing is returned from last update....even though I have every other FC factory and "Store" will NOT be purchasing these new ones.....Sorry won't chance it....

As Raul has stated:

- The animal building harvest dates in the facility manager will not be fixed immediately, you will have to wait until you harvest them again

Clohar
Mar 15 2014, 10:53 PM
I continue seeing the 'Oops you already worked...."

Rob T
Mar 15 2014, 11:17 PM
I continue seeing the 'Oops you already worked...."

I have reported this to the developers :)

dnana
Mar 15 2014, 11:17 PM

That's not what I meant. I have worked many many manufacturing factories and their companion service factories today by clicking the separate links from my neighbors on my wall, and each time the Mayor worked the services exactly like he did the regular facs. He did not work the services at the same time, only in response to my clicking to go into them the usual way from my wall.

People seemed confused about the colors not changing, thinking they would not know which farms to work. I was just pointing out that you do not need to know which farms the mayor worked, he doesn't work them until after you have done a certain percent of the work yourself, so when he's done, you're done. :)

nbcfan
Mar 15 2014, 11:22 PM
I (level 158) just went and worked on my friend's farm (level 235), via feed posts -one to work in facilities, and one to refer clients to facilities. On BOTH, where the mayor says, after doing a few, that "For being such a hard worker he will complete the remaining farms for you"....I went and checked anyway, and found that HE DOESN'T!! :mad: And also you have to manually check all facilities from that point on, as the pop-up that takes you to them no longer appears for you either.

BTW: Neither I nor the friend I worked for have any trains or freight cars at all..

In any case, is there any way to turn that mayor help OFF in the first place???? I would much rather do ALL the work myself anyway!! That mayor takes all the fun out of this, if you ask me!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Taz D
Mar 15 2014, 11:31 PM
I (level 158) just went and worked on my friend's farm (level 235), via feed posts -one to work in facilities, and one to refer clients to facilities. On BOTH, where the mayor says, after doing a few, that "For being such a hard worker he will complete the remaining farms for you"....I went and checked anyway, and found that HE DOESN'T!! :mad: And also you have to manually check all facilities from that point on, as the pop-up that takes you to them no longer appears for you either.

BTW: Neither I nor the friend I worked for have any trains or freight cars at all..

In any case, is there any way to turn that mayor help OFF in the first place???? I would much rather do ALL the work myself anyway!! That mayor takes all the fun out of this, if you ask me!

I moved your post to the release as this is still a new item that is being worked on. There are still glitches in this and the developers are aware of it and working on it. There isn't any way to turn that off at this point.

JW2009
Mar 15 2014, 11:41 PM
I agree my whole farm 17 was completely missed when my facs were being done todayI moved your post to the release as this is still a new item that is being worked on. There are still glitches in this and the developers are aware of it and working on it. There isn't any way to turn that off at this point.

JW2009
Mar 15 2014, 11:43 PM
Also, I noticed when working facilities for others, I was getting very little items from the farms that the mayor worked

SeaJay
Mar 15 2014, 11:43 PM
So, from what I can see, the Mayor is doing the oopsie daisies on the first farm and then completing the rest without faltering. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an ultra sensitive 'click of the mouse' problem. Like that first 'getting going' click is registering twice, thus, the 'oops' reply is in response to the second click.

I just bought 7 new train cars so that I could apply this awesome new upgrade at 100 percent, and making each train car attach together was a feat in itself because of ultra sensitive mouse movements.

Although I'm in love with you at the moment Raul, if you release new train cars on the next update, I will hate you and my life forever. Making this 7 car purchase hurt like a four letter word. MAN!!! But I worked every post I could find TWICE today. I haven't done that in...........uhhhhh........well..... EVER!!! Watching my experience points jump by the 10's of thousands was a very sweet reward.

Thanks for now. I'm sure I'll be back to complain about something that's taking you way to long to institute into the game very soon. ;)

tiggeragin
Mar 15 2014, 11:53 PM
Do all 10 cars on the train have to be the ones bought with FC?

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 12:00 AM
Do all 10 cars on the train have to be the ones bought with FC?
Yes. The coin cars do not count toward this. You can have coin cars in your train if you want, like to make the train go around a corner in the track, but they do not count for the facility work.

Professor farmtown
Mar 16 2014, 02:38 AM
10 cars or more on each thats 20 cars at 35 fc each = 700 fc thats $120 in real money , WOW you guys are really getting greedy. I have been playing since the beginning but thinking about quitting soon, its gotten out of hand with the money grabs

Vicky Vine
Mar 16 2014, 05:01 AM
So, from what I can see, the Mayor is doing the oopsie daisies on the first farm and then completing the rest without faltering. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an ultra sensitive 'click of the mouse' problem. Like that first 'getting going' click is registering twice, thus, the 'oops' reply is in response to the second click.

I just bought 7 new train cars so that I could apply this awesome new upgrade at 100 percent, and making each train car attach together was a feat in itself because of ultra sensitive mouse movements.

Although I'm in love with you at the moment Raul, if you release new train cars on the next update, I will hate you and my life forever. Making this 7 car purchase hurt like a four letter word. MAN!!! But I worked every post I could find TWICE today. I haven't done that in...........uhhhhh........well..... EVER!!! Watching my experience points jump by the 10's of thousands was a very sweet reward.

Thanks for now. I'm sure I'll be back to complain about something that's taking you way to long to institute into the game very soon. ;)

There could be something to that, with the mouse being too sensitive, I am also experiencing the Oops on the first farm, and the rest is fine:confused:
And I am totally with you in on the trains, would hate to see new freight cars in the next couple of releases ;)

barryjoe
Mar 16 2014, 06:34 AM

One of my friends is a newbie farmer and when hired her she too had fuel but whilst doing my farm she too ran out of fuel. She said when she is doing other peoples work her fuel doesn't show up so she didn't realise she was running out of fuel. She should have been able to use my fuel but that just didn't happen and she had to leave my farm and go back to hers in order to refuel. A few farmers have said to me that their fuel gauge is not showing up when they are on others farms.:confused:

Alexandra_J
Mar 16 2014, 06:41 AM

That's what was happening to me. I would do facilities and when the mayor said moving to next farm, i would stay there, but i double checked anyways and found out that the mayor didn't do them all, and the ones the mayor missed i had to do one by one

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 16 2014, 07:32 AM
Am still getting the "oops I have already worked this farm for you today" but then Mayor will go on to do the remaining farms. Using Windows 7, Comodo Dragon and today am on Server WF36 - yesterday was on a different server but still had the same problem.

turbo terry
Mar 16 2014, 07:33 AM
i have noticed that the "oops" message comes sometimes on the 1st farm I am on - not sure if the mayor is working that farm and it doesn't happen all the time - kinda funky when it's the first time i've been there in a while

today i tried to work posts from somebody i worked yesterday morning - got the oops message for all farms on both posts - always thought we had to wait at least 8 hours - this was almost 24 since i worked - also finding i get the oops message on at least 1 farm (except for the one person who only had 2 farms available)

TartanLady
Mar 16 2014, 07:37 AM
One of my friends is a newbie farmer and when hired her she too had fuel but whilst doing my farm she too ran out of fuel. She said when she is doing other peoples work her fuel doesn't show up so she didn't realise she was running out of fuel. She should have been able to use my fuel but that just didn't happen and she had to leave my farm and go back to hers in order to refuel. A few farmers have said to me that their fuel gauge is not showing up when they are on others farms.:confused:

Same here wont let them use my fuel?

marymarcel
Mar 16 2014, 07:40 AM
Am still getting the "oops I have already worked this farm for you today" but then Mayor will go on to do the remaining farms. Using Windows 7, Comodo Dragon and today am on Server WF36 - yesterday was on a different server but still had the same problem.

Hi!

There are still some glitches with facilities, the developers are aware of this and working to fix it.:)

marymarcel
Mar 16 2014, 07:46 AM
today i tried to work posts from somebody i worked yesterday morning - got the oops message for all farms on both posts - always thought we had to wait at least 8 hours - this was almost 24 since i worked - also finding i get the oops message on at least 1 farm (except for the one person who only had 2 farms available)

Hi!

For farms worked 24 hours ago, try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to work that farm again.

For the oops message in other farms, the developers are aware of the problem and working to fix it.:)

TartanLady
Mar 16 2014, 08:02 AM

Hell yes we do lol

turbo terry
Mar 16 2014, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=marymarcel;5789206]Hi!

For farms worked 24 hours ago, try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to work that farm again.

For the oops message in other farms, the developers are aware of the problem and working to fix it.:)[/QUote

just cleared memcache and browser history - found the post and tried - same results - since she only had 2 farms with facilities went to 2nd and got no response

knolan
Mar 16 2014, 09:13 AM

I don't think most of the players care whether or not someone has risen to another level, or advising other players that we've purchased an item. Those posts, (when someone has leveled up or purchased a new item) are unnecessary & add more posts for me to filter thru to find the work orders or bonuses.

dnana
Mar 16 2014, 09:27 AM
Also, I noticed when working facilities for others, I was getting very little items from the farms that the mayor worked

How would you know how many you were supposed to get if you don't see what facs are on those farms? I have many neighbors who have their facs spread out over all 20 farms, I'm getting lots of goodies from some and not much from others, but I have no way of knowing if the Mayor is giving me the same amount I would have gotten if I had worked them without him. Just curious how you know. :)

al_bundy
Mar 16 2014, 09:36 AM
Love the new upgrades especially the new Facility work improvement its awesome

but can we please have the popup that asks if we want to take a photo of our farm removed please :)

TexasStar
Mar 16 2014, 09:38 AM
Getting around the OOPS glitch. I am still getting the OOPs on some when I go to work the facilities. It only happens on the first farm then the rest process normally. If this happens on the service facilities for a person, it will also happen for the regular facilities. If I click on the different farms it does not try to work again.. nothing happens. If I reload the page, accept the first message to work the facilities, then move to the first farm that is highlighted (say farm 1 if it is highlighted) before I click on the mayor's message ... when I click on the message he work and give me products for that farm which was previously OOPS-ed. It is the same for both types of facilities.
I am using the Google Chrome browser and have 2 trains dispatched with 10 cars each. I hope this will help isolate the glitch. :)

dnana
Mar 16 2014, 09:39 AM

Although I'm in love with you at the moment Raul, if you release new train cars on the next update, I will hate you and my life forever.

I have noticed the mouse has gotten more sensitive, too. It's getting harder to find the sweet spot and hang on to it for chopping and picking. I get in close and slow down, more so than I have before. I built a new train yesterday as well and had the same experience. As soon as I have something lined up and click to plop it, it moves to the side and plops into a different spot, if there's room, or stays red and I have to line it up again. I thought it was just me, so thanks for that! :)

ugh, I thought the same thing building my new train, so I stopped at the 4 that had goods I can really use. I could really use a car that brings fresh produce, onions and tomatoes in particular. :)

barryjoe
Mar 16 2014, 10:18 AM
How would you know how many you were supposed to get if you don't see what facs are on those farms? I have many neighbors who have their facs spread out over all 20 farms, I'm getting lots of goodies from some and not much from others, but I have no way of knowing if the Mayor is giving me the same amount I would have gotten if I had worked them without him. Just curious how you know. :)

i think the reason we are getting small amounts of products on some facilitie work is quite simply because more people are working the facilitie now that it's so easy............you need to be quick on the posts to get good amounts now................i posted my facilities the other day and they were empty in 15 mins

JW2009
Mar 16 2014, 11:21 AM
Very simple, I know the person posting and I know from doing them thousands of times before how much i usually get.How would you know how many you were supposed to get if you don't see what facs are on those farms? I have many neighbors who have their facs spread out over all 20 farms, I'm getting lots of goodies from some and not much from others, but I have no way of knowing if the Mayor is giving me the same amount I would have gotten if I had worked them without him. Just curious how you know. :)

Qivis
Mar 16 2014, 11:36 AM
i think the reason we are getting small amounts of products on some facilitie work is quite simply because more people are working the facilitie now that it's so easy............you need to be quick on the posts to get good amounts now................i posted my facilities the other day and they were empty in 15 mins

Also keep in mind that some players - dare I say it - are playing other games! I have friends who wait until they see they are no longer on the last level and then come back to Town and work feverishly to try to get ahead of the number of points for it by a million or two. Many of my lady friends have even changed their names on Facebook to things like "Cafeworld Sherry" and such. Anyway, they work my factories to zero really, really fast. That happens when you have 658 friends! :D

3 C Acres
Mar 16 2014, 11:45 AM
I am still experiencing issues with sending gifts or returning gifts---and boosting my trains. Friends that have been my neighbors for quite sometime, when I try to boost my train with this neighbor---the only option that I get is to "invite" them instead of "request". I have used IE since I started playing Ft and at the time it was the "only provider" for Ft. I have boycotted Google and I should not have to use it or Firefox. Almost every time Ft has made additions there has been problems with IE. When will these issues be taken care of? I do love the features of the eye and as I call it the "cruise control" on working neighbors farms---but it has now been 5 days since I could return gifts--with what we pay to play this game(it is not cheap anymore)this is unacceptable to the regular players!

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 12:03 PM
I am still experiencing issues with sending gifts or returning gifts---and boosting my trains. Friends that have been my neighbors for quite sometime, when I try to boost my train with this neighbor---the only option that I get is to "invite" them instead of "request". I have used IE since I started playing Ft and at the time it was the "only provider" for Ft. I have boycotted Google and I should not have to use it or Firefox. Almost every time Ft has made additions there has been problems with IE. When will these issues be taken care of? I do love the features of the eye and as I call it the "cruise control" on working neighbors farms---but it has now been 5 days since I could return gifts--with what we pay to play this game(it is not cheap anymore)this is unacceptable to the regular players!
The problem with the gift sending is not a FT problem. It was caused by an update by Facebook. See this thread for information on it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593658
The Invite is also a Facebook issue, however whether it says request or invite they still get the gift or train boost.

Beth Perry
Mar 16 2014, 12:10 PM
what are they working on NOW?????? Have been trying to go to my farms for over an hour and it never loads past "loading user".....can't do other's facilities, either

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 12:21 PM
what are they working on NOW?????? Have been trying to go to my farms for over an hour and it never loads past "loading user".....can't do other's facilities, either
That may be Facebook...it usually will clear up after a while. It is a new Home page they have been rolling out.

peggllet
Mar 16 2014, 12:58 PM
Hi--I am still getting the "oops, you've already worked"...when I am working someones referrals.....any solutions?

marymarcel
Mar 16 2014, 12:59 PM
Hi--I am still getting the "oops, you've already worked"...when I am working someones referrals.....any solutions?

Hi!

The developers are aware of this and working to fix it.:)

anstar
Mar 16 2014, 01:36 PM
Well, here's a new one. I'm not sure if the upgrade did it, but I've never encountered it before...

I was in the market. I got hired. I went to the farm, and apparently dragged the market with me. I could still see all the people and what's more, I could still see the 'hire me' requests in the chat window. As I was working, another hire request popped up, from a different farmer. I've seen the ghost people who follow you from the market but aren't *really* there, but this was totally different.

edited to clarify: I was watching new 'hire me' requests scroll up the window, not simply whatever had been there when I left.

ArielB
Mar 16 2014, 01:37 PM
That may be Facebook...it usually will clear up after a while. It is a new Home page they have been rolling out.

I've been trying to get to my farm all morning and get the same thing (loading user, then eventually times out and I get popups to click green to retry or red to reload).

This batch of FT and FB updates are not going well. Hope things are straightened out pretty soon!

abarrow
Mar 16 2014, 01:41 PM
wf-3 cleared cache , memcache ,deleted all temp files history etc, when i try to work neighbors facilities it says loaded 100%, but wont move off the white screen, when i tried planting my own farms kept stalling ouy took over an hour to plant my farms thisn all started today please advise

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 01:47 PM
I've been trying to get to my farm all morning and get the same thing (loading user, then eventually times out and I get popups to click green to retry or red to reload).

This batch of FT and FB updates are not going well. Hope things are straightened out pretty soon!
This is a Facebook update that has been effecting a lot over the last few weeks. Usually takes a day for it to clear up. Just have to be patient as there is nothing FT can do about it.

DianeCK
Mar 16 2014, 01:52 PM
question can all the trains be on 1 farm or do i need to put tracks on another farm that i do not want to.. also why can't i buy 2 of the same cars that i need the most of.. like 2 of the sliding door train .. its one per engine with 10 cars if we have to buy these we should be able to buy what we need most of.. can you change that please.. and if you are going to add other trains with other goods can you please post and tell us so we know to wait for next month.. i sure don't want to waste my fc on these and you come out with new ones.

Annette-boerin
Mar 16 2014, 01:53 PM
to Taz D
I 'm living in the Netherlands
Annette boerin

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 01:59 PM
question can all the trains be on 1 farm or do i need to put tracks on another farm that i do not want to.. also why can't i buy 2 of the same cars that i need the most of.. like 2 of the sliding door train .. its one per engine with 10 cars if we have to buy these we should be able to buy what we need most of.. can you change that please.. and if you are going to add other trains with other goods can you please post and tell us so we know to wait for next month.. i sure don't want to waste my fc on these and you come out with new ones.
You can have all your trains on the same farm. You can have up to 5 trains as long as they have the 5 different freight engines. You can have up to 5 of the same car as long as they are on separate trains.

beverduster
Mar 16 2014, 02:11 PM
farmtown should resume to normal working conditions, i threw the mayor out of the beer joint last night

i like the 2 train idea with 10 cars, makes doing the facilities a lot faster and im going to put in a pitch for google chrome, since i started using it, i havent crashed & it speeded the game up, no more ie for me, good job raul and your buddys, keep up the good work & next update make avaible a new iron orr carr

Qivis
Mar 16 2014, 02:18 PM

Try using a different browser. I find that sometimes trying a different one helps. The one I recommend most is Opera since it also is Chromium based and not having the issues that Firefox and IE are having with gifts. No browser is perfect and sometimes pages just do not want to open.

TartanLady
Mar 16 2014, 02:26 PM
any one know whats happening why workers not able to use my fuel please

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 02:35 PM
Make sure you have checked the box for using your tools and fuel when you hire.

DianeCK
Mar 16 2014, 02:35 PM
You can have all your trains on the same farm. You can have up to 5 trains as long as they have the 5 different freight engines. You can have up to 5 of the same car as long as they are on separate trains.

another question for you.. 1st thanks for answering so fast... i need to have 10 cars attached to 2 different engines for the new upgrade to work, or as long as i have 20 cars attached to say 4 different engines it will still work... sorry just want to really make sure i understand this before i buy anything.. thank you very much..

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 02:46 PM
another question for you.. 1st thanks for answering so fast... i need to have 10 cars attached to 2 different engines for the new upgrade to work, or as long as i have 20 cars attached to say 4 different engines it will still work... sorry just want to really make sure i understand this before i buy anything.. thank you very much..
It is 2 trains with 10 cars each. Having other trains with cars doesn't count for that.

TartanLady
Mar 16 2014, 03:09 PM
Make sure you have checked the box for using your tools and fuel when you hire.

it is checked

JW2009
Mar 16 2014, 03:18 PM
Hi, Just a Quick Note on Boosting Trains, I've done numerous testing, and I found out that when I see a train that needs boosting, and I haven't done the mem-Cache unsettings link for while it will be "expired", BUT if I see a train in my request, then I immediately click on the mem-Cache link, close it, and return to my request and then it works. Thank You and Happy Farming

Emily Murphy
Mar 16 2014, 03:20 PM
Does the engine count as one of the cars, or do there need to be 10 cars plus the engine?

Rob T
Mar 16 2014, 03:25 PM
Does the engine count as one of the cars, or do there need to be 10 cars plus the engine?

Hi, the engine doesn't count as one of the cars.

ArielB
Mar 16 2014, 03:42 PM
Try using a different browser. I find that sometimes trying a different one helps. The one I recommend most is Opera since it also is Chromium based and not having the issues that Firefox and IE are having with gifts. No browser is perfect and sometimes pages just do not want to open.

I tried using a different browser (happened to try Opera) and it didn't help with this issue (farm not loading). It does help with the issue of not being able to send gifts and neighbor invites, but not with the problem of the farm not loading (which I'm being told is a Facebook issue, not a FarmTown issue).

Hope it clears up today because I think I have crops ready, and if I can't harvest them before bedtime they'll go to waste overnight (all of my farms!).

Boston77
Mar 16 2014, 04:05 PM
love the new features. Was wondering though what happened to the "show farmtown wall requests" - now only seeing a few posts instead of the many I used to see.

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 04:11 PM
love the new features. Was wondering though what happened to the "show farmtown wall requests" - now only seeing a few posts instead of the many I used to see.
Facebook made changes and messed that up. Your better choice now is to use the Games Feed from your Facebook Home page.

KnightRider
Mar 16 2014, 04:13 PM
Well, here's a new one. I'm not sure if the upgrade did it, but I've never encountered it before...

I was in the market. I got hired. I went to the farm, and apparently dragged the market with me. I could still see all the people and what's more, I could still see the 'hire me' requests in the chat window. As I was working, another hire request popped up, from a different farmer. I've seen the ghost people who follow you from the market but aren't *really* there, but this was totally different.

edited to clarify: I was watching new 'hire me' requests scroll up the window, not simply whatever had been there when I left.

When you got hired and went to their farm and saw the whole market come with you, try to refresh the farm that you are on and see if the market that you saw when you first got to their farm is still there.

Qivis
Mar 16 2014, 04:26 PM

Please let us know whether or not you had the box checked. It may be a new issue the moderators need to investigate since not many people have tried using the feature yet and not many have asked.

Maureen1130
Mar 16 2014, 04:49 PM
I love the new updates. Appears there may be a glitch though. When I am trying to work or refer on a friends farm (from a post on the wall) it only goes to a certain pint before the mayor says "Moving on to next farm" and then it won't let me work any more farms after that

Taz D
Mar 16 2014, 04:55 PM
I love the new updates. Appears there may be a glitch though. When I am trying to work or refer on a friends farm (from a post on the wall) it only goes to a certain pint before the mayor says "Moving on to next farm" and then it won't let me work any more farms after that
Read the first post of this thread. The mayor is automatically working the remaining farms for you and you don't have to go to those farms.

Qivis
Mar 16 2014, 04:57 PM
I tried using a different browser (happened to try Opera) and it didn't help with this issue (farm not loading). It does help with the issue of not being able to send gifts and neighbor invites, but not with the problem of the farm not loading (which I'm being told is a Facebook issue, not a FarmTown issue).

Hope it clears up today because I think I have crops ready, and if I can't harvest them before bedtime they'll go to waste overnight (all of my farms!).

I suggest checking Adobe.com to be sure the Flash is up to date as well. Unlike Chrome, the other Chromium browsers do not use Shockwave, but Flash instead. And even though the automated updates to it sometimes have a check-box available upon installation they do not work. One has to install it manually instead. Be sure to uncheck the McAfee box if you already have security software installed (and you should!) and do not want Homescan to install with it.

barryjoe
Mar 16 2014, 05:21 PM
Please let us know whether or not you had the box checked. It may be a new issue the moderators need to investigate since not many people have tried using the feature yet and not many have asked.

i hired a low level player today......both boxes were checked........use my tools and use my fuel........they ran out of fuel and were not able to use mine..........when they came to my farm to h/plow there fuel tank was not visable...........this has happened often with farmers i hire.

FarmerMcLashwood
Mar 16 2014, 05:31 PM
i hired a low level player today......both boxes were checked........use my tools and use my fuel........they ran out of fuel and were not able to use mine..........when they came to my farm to h/plow there fuel tank was not visable...........this has happened often with farmers i hire.

Have experienced the same. my worker saying that their fuel isn't showing up... only when they are on their own farm does it show up.

TartanLady
Mar 16 2014, 06:55 PM

Yes The 2 boxes were checked and are still checked and it will let them use my tools but not petrol

KnightRider
Mar 16 2014, 07:00 PM
Yes The 2 boxes were checked and are still checked and it will let them use my tools but not petrol

What happens after they use what fuel they have?

TartanLady
Mar 16 2014, 07:08 PM
What happens after they use what fuel they have?

it says you need fuel lol same as it used to do