PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage

marymarcel
Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM
At this time we have not been told if there is a specific limit to the number of harvested crops and items from your facilities that may be kept in storage.

Please post in this thread only if you have had harvested crops or items produced in your facilities disappear from your storage bin or not make it into your storage bin. This thread is not for missing coins from selling harvests. This thread is only for crops or produced items from your facilities that do not make it into your storage bin, or disappear from the storage bin.

This problem does not appear to be related to a specific server.

What we do need to know is how much you had in your storage bin before you attempted to store the last items that either disappeared or never made it to the storage bin.

In order to keep the information straight for the developers any posts which are not related to this subject will be deleted. Please post questions about missing coins in the proper thread.

We will keep this thread updated with information from the developers.

jroberto
Feb 24 2021, 10:36 AM
Hello all,
I have a weird item missing. Just one item, my US Flag is missing on Farm 14. It was on that farm before the upgrade, gone after the upgrade. It is not in my storage. Only reason I am mentioning it is because it was quite expensive. Thanks for any help.

User Id: 1668481945

Taz D
Feb 24 2021, 10:41 AM
Hello all,
I have a weird item missing. Just one item, my US Flag is missing on Farm 14. It was on that farm before the upgrade, gone after the upgrade. It is not in my storage. Only reason I am mentioning it is because it was quite expensive. Thanks for any help.

User Id: 1668481945
Hi jroberto,
The animated items are not available yet, so that is why it is"missing". It is still there but you just can't see it until they add those back into the game.

mo54862
Feb 24 2021, 08:02 PM
I'm missing a WHOLE bunch of harvested crops .... thought my facilities wiped them out when I started all of them but couldn't believe it took THAT MUCH to start them all. Been watching crops as I start facilities now and NO, THEY DID NOT USE UP MY CROPS ... sooooo .... WHERE DID ALL MY CROPS GO ? ... they were there before the facility manager was enabled with the last update. But I see from the posts that this is NOT just my problem.

mo54862
Feb 24 2021, 08:10 PM
Will and possibly when will the Activity Log under your farms be enabled again ? I'd like to know who is working my farms and facilities.

Taz D
Feb 24 2021, 08:17 PM
I'm missing a WHOLE bunch of harvested crops .... thought my facilities wiped them out when I started all of them but couldn't believe it took THAT MUCH to start them all. Been watching crops as I start facilities now and NO, THEY DID NOT USE UP MY CROPS ... sooooo .... WHERE DID ALL MY CROPS GO ? ... they were there before the facility manager was enabled with the last update.
Hi Mo,
If they were there before the facility manger was enabled and you have been starting production in yur facilities then to me it looks like you have used them. I see plenty of crops in your storage, Though some of the more commonly used ones are lower amounts.
Please note that your facilities sat unused for several weeks so they would have been empty. That means the first fill would be a huge one. And depending on how active your neighbors are at working them then it can take a lot of crops to refill.

Taz D
Feb 24 2021, 08:20 PM
Will and possibly when will the Activity Log under your farms be enabled again ? I'd like to know who is working my farms and facilities.
Hi Mo,
We do not know when the developers will add tht function. Right now it is replaced with the console that gives them troubleshooting information.

KathieLee9
Mar 01 2021, 06:00 PM
I have been playing FarmTown for about 13+ years and for the last 6 years I have been saving my gasoline. Today ALL of my gasoline is gone from my storage!!!!!!! I want to quit, but I have been on here sooooooooooo long!!

Taz D
Mar 01 2021, 06:11 PM
I have been playing FarmTown for about 13+ years and for the last 6 years I have been saving my gasoline. Today ALL of my gasoline is gone from my storage!!!!!!! I want to quit, but I have been on here sooooooooooo long!!
Hi KathieLee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about missing item s from storage.
I do not see any fuel tanks in your storage. In fact I see very little in your storage. Are you sure you didn't sell those off before the move to HTML along with most of your storage? Or added them to your fuel by refueling? You do have over 6 million fuel.

CeejayF
Mar 04 2021, 08:35 AM
I have 43 mineral mines plus 1 turbo ... all products stored total in the millions except iron ore which is ZERO. What's up?

marymarcel
Mar 04 2021, 08:43 AM
I have 43 mineral mines plus 1 turbo ... all products stored total in the millions except iron ore which is ZERO. What's up?

Hi CeejayF :)

I visited your farms and the Mineral Mine is producing iron ore.

At this moment, your data shows you have 269,667 iron ore stored, please take note of the amount you have stored for iron ore before you store products from the mine, and then reload the game and check again to see if the amount of iron ore increses.

CeejayF
Mar 04 2021, 09:00 AM
Thanks Marcel. I purchased 3 more Turbo Mineral Mines and I believe probably that makes up the majority of my stock right now. I'll keep an eye on the regular mines going forward though

judyjor714@att.net
Mar 05 2021, 01:56 PM
I just accepted 10 X 24 Diamond vases, but only 57 show in my storage....

marymarcel
Mar 05 2021, 02:10 PM
I just accepted 10 X 24 Diamond vases, but only 57 show in my storage....

Hi judyjor :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please reload the game and check your storage again.

rposer@googlemail.com
Mar 11 2021, 12:03 AM
USER ID number ( 1486937153 )
irrigate farms 1-11 ok, 12-14 says "there is nothing to irrigate on this farm" :-(
while to manure all farms works fine

Taz D
Mar 11 2021, 12:16 AM
USER ID number ( 1486937153 )
irrigate farms 1-11 ok, 12-14 says "there is nothing to irrigate on this farm" :-(
while to manure all farms works fine
Hi Rposer,
Do you have anything growing on those farms? If everything on those farms are ready to harvest or there being nothing growing on those farms then you can not irrigate them. You don't irrigate the farm, but instead you irrigate the crops, trees, and flowers, but only if they are growing.

bbarksda
Mar 21 2021, 04:59 AM
Good Morning.

I was checking my inventory and found that my butterscotch extract had gone from 46,676,014 down to 519,526 since 1/22/2021. Could you please check it. I don't think I have posted that much since then; maybe only 10 times.

Update: I have found other items in my inventory that have dropped more that they seem they would. Goat meat has dropped by 4,884,902 sin 1/22. There are probably more, but these are a few that I check regularly. Are there any others I should check? I am mainly checking common ingredients and some restaurants.

Thanks,
Bill B.

vtgreenmtn
Mar 21 2021, 08:01 AM
I can not go to the market place it is a grey box and when I click it nothing happens.

Taz D
Mar 21 2021, 09:40 AM
Good Morning.

I was checking my inventory and found that my butterscotch extract had gone from 46,676,014 down to 519,526 since 1/22/2021. Could you please check it. I don't think I have posted that much since then; maybe only 10 times.

Update: I have found other items in my inventory that have dropped more that they seem they would. Goat meat has dropped by 4,884,902 sin 1/22. There are probably more, but these are a few that I check regularly. Are there any others I should check? I am mainly checking common ingredients and some restaurants.

Thanks,
Bill B.
Hi Bill B.,
You are talking about a month in time. We do not have any way to track changes in your storage. You do load your facilities and they do get used.

Taz D
Mar 21 2021, 09:41 AM
I can not go to the market place it is a grey box and when I click it nothing happens.
Hi vtgreenmtn,
The market is not available yet. You can find what is available currently in the first post of the Game Migration Updaes thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

bbarksda
Mar 21 2021, 11:39 AM
Hi Bill B.,
You are talking about a month in time. We do not have any way to track changes in your storage. You do load your facilities and they do get used.

Yes I have loaded several times. Maybe I had the wrong amounts recorded in my inventory that I keep. It just seems that it shouldn't have dropped by that much compared to the others. Just chalk it up, since I can't get them back. Thanks for your help.

marymarcel
Mar 21 2021, 01:08 PM
Yes I have loaded several times. Maybe I had the wrong amounts recorded in my inventory that I keep. It just seems that it shouldn't have dropped by that much compared to the others. Just chalk it up, since I can't get them back. Thanks for your help.

Hi bbarksda :)

Butterscotch extract is used to load the Fancy Food Show but it is also used to make products in the Flavored Coffee Factory and the West American Restaurant.

You own 43 Food Flavoring Fac. producing Butterscoth extract by you also own 43 Fancy Food Show, 13 Flavored Coffee Fac and 1 West American Restaurant.

You can check where you use the products made in facilities in our Game Guide, Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326)

gigi47
Nov 23 2021, 05:57 AM
When I click on links asking for ingredients or bonuses, I receive NOTHING. (Easy to check by going back to my farm!)
How do I know if the same thing is not happening when I spend so much time on working facilities for others?
PLEASE HELP

Alexandra_J
Nov 23 2021, 06:13 AM
When I click on links asking for ingredients or bonuses, I receive NOTHING. (Easy to check by going back to my farm!)
How do I know if the same thing is not happening when I spend so much time on working facilities for others?
PLEASE HELP

Ingredients and bonuses only last 24 hours once posted to their facebook profile, farm town wall and via groups.
Once you've clicked on them, it will say you've received it and it will go straight to your storage for you to use. Click on the pic and not the link itself for you to get the goods. If you have already collected for that person, it will say that 'this offer has expired, please try a different one'

We recieve the items for the facilities and clients which will last 48 hours once posted. And they will go straight to your storage too.

If they are yours: you have 12 hours to post them (we can post 5 ingredients and 5 bonuses) which will also last 24 hours once posted. And facilities and clients will last 48 hours. We only need to post one facility and one client as long as all (or the ones you want) are filled, they will all be done. And we can work facilities and clients every 8 hours if you're lucky to do so.

marymarcel
Nov 23 2021, 07:17 AM
PLEASE HELP

Hi gigi :)

When you click in an ingredient request you are receiving ingredients to make the item showing up in the picture.

For example, if your friend is asking for ingredients to make fuel tanks, you will see the pic of a fuel tank but you will receive Crude Oil which is the ingredient to make fuel tanks.

In case you click in a bonus, then you get the item itself.
For example if it is a bonus of pork, you will receive pork.

To check the amounts, you need to take note of the amounts before and after you click on a bonus, ingredient request or work facilities. I would suggest you to reload your game after getting them.

Kat1957
Jan 06 2022, 08:04 PM
what happened to my milk.came on a couldn't figure why i couldn't fill facilities this more hundreds of thousands of it all gone... here is my number it said to post with this...hopefully right place and i get milk back...:confused::mad:842349309

Taz D
Jan 06 2022, 08:16 PM
what happened to my milk.came on a couldn't figure why i couldn't fill facilities this more hundreds of thousands of it all gone... here is my number it said to post with this...hopefully right place and i get milk back...:confused::mad:842349309
Hi Kat,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items from storage.
I am sorry, but we have no way to restore your cow milk. Please contact Support about this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Sundos
Jan 07 2022, 07:42 AM
https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/269990274_10221435459858274_2051596436955082062_n. jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=XLHgKH9w_6cAX_Woh3N&tn=3coYIYHg-u2YxPoS&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=00_AT-y1K_fLHefEXIhuiW3lwBrrJtjzLBk6U7QfT1QZd0eCQ&oe=61DD3321

snip it stinks.. I don't get it.. maybe this worked? maybe not..

So.. once in a while, while I harvest.. and only on Farm1 I get this.. little squares where nothing was planted or harvested .. does it show in my picture to you, it showed in the picture I snipped and could not ever figure out how to set or change privacy to public? so I shared on my facebook but only to me?? so .. well anyway do you see the stupid picture? first of all.. and if you do, do you see the way it harvested?

marymarcel
Jan 07 2022, 07:49 AM
https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/269990274_10221435459858274_2051596436955082062_n. jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=XLHgKH9w_6cAX_Woh3N&tn=3coYIYHg-u2YxPoS&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=00_AT-y1K_fLHefEXIhuiW3lwBrrJtjzLBk6U7QfT1QZd0eCQ&oe=61DD3321

snip it stinks.. I don't get it.. maybe this worked? maybe not..

So.. once in a while, while I harvest.. and only on Farm1 I get this.. little squares where nothing was planted or harvested .. does it show in my picture to you, it showed in the picture I snipped and could not ever figure out how to set or change privacy to public? so I shared on my facebook but only to me?? so .. well anyway do you see the stupid picture? first of all.. and if you do, do you see the way it harvested?

Hi Sundos :)

Your pic is shown up correctly :)

This happens from time to time, and Im not sure why. If you refresh the farm the extra plow squares disappear.
Maybe when all the migration is done, then the developers could take a look at this, but as I said, they disappear if you refresh the farm.

To set the picture to public in your facebook profile, just look at the little icon to the right of the time and below your name. If you click in the icon you will be able to set it different options including Public.

Sundos
Jan 07 2022, 07:51 AM
Thanks Mary I prefer it not be public to my facebook so if it is working here without doing that I will leave it as is :)

marymarcel
Jan 07 2022, 07:52 AM
Thanks Mary I prefer it not be public to my facebook so if it is working here without doing that I will leave it as is :)

You are welcome Sundos :)

Southern_Wolf
Jan 07 2022, 11:45 PM
Hoping you can help!
I have missing facilities on Farms #2, #4, #8, #12 and #15. Since I didn't make a log of my facilities and what farms they are located on I can't say exactly what facilities are missing. I just know I have a gaps, spaces between facilities that weren't previously there.
I had an extra facility on one farm that wasn't previously there. I got a notice from FT about having 2 of the same facilities on one Farm and only being able to be utilized at a time. I was offered to see the facilities and removed one to storage. And since I haven't purchased any new facilities in a long time I know this is some sort of glitch. Both facilities had the exact same amount of items that had been produced and the same amount being produced. When I moved one of the facilities to my storage - poof, it magically disappeared. It's not in storage or on the farm.
And on farm #23 when I try to harvest my Pimento Trees a large quantity of my Pimento Trees disappear. I can't verify If I'm getting the produce or not. After harvesting - poof, the trees are back on the farm. They only disappear while harvesting.

Tiger
Jan 08 2022, 06:17 AM
Hoping you can help!
I have missing facilities on Farms #2, #4, #8, #12 and #15. Since I didn't make a log of my facilities and what farms they are located on I can't say exactly what facilities are missing. I just know I have a gaps, spaces between facilities that weren't previously there.
I had an extra facility on one farm that wasn't previously there. I got a notice from FT about having 2 of the same facilities on one Farm and only being able to be utilized at a time. I was offered to see the facilities and removed one to storage. And since I haven't purchased any new facilities in a long time I know this is some sort of glitch. Both facilities had the exact same amount of items that had been produced and the same amount being produced. When I moved one of the facilities to my storage - poof, it magically disappeared. It's not in storage or on the farm.
And on farm #23 when I try to harvest my Pimento Trees a large quantity of my Pimento Trees disappear. I can't verify If I'm getting the produce or not. After harvesting - poof, the trees are back on the farm. They only disappear while harvesting.

Hi Southern_Wolf,

I've had a look at your data and the good news is that you don't have any Farm Cash Facilities missing.

The warning about duplicated facilities on the same farm was added back to the game yesterday which is why you haven't seen it before. It only applies to Farm Cash Facilities. You have stored a Farm Cash facility, it's the Boat Yard, and it's in your Item storage.

When you have 2 (or more) of the same facilities on the same farm, when you look in both of them they will show the same information about products as the the second one mimics what the other one is producing/stocking so that it doesn't matter which one you open to check the products. The second one even though it looks like it's producing or stocking products is only decoration when another one is present on the same farm. For it to produce/stock products it needs to be on a different farm from the other one.

I am sorry but we don't have data on any coin facilities you may have had and may be missing.
What I suggest you do to check for the coin facilities is open the store and set it to Facilities and then change the Funnel filter not Not Owned and see if any coin facilities show up as not owned. If you bought all of the coin facilities we have it should show you if any are no longer owned if you only had one of each of them.

For your pimento trees, have a look at the ones you were harvesting and see if the times on any of them are different or if they all have the same time until ready to harvest. Then pick up the tree shaker you own and look at the eye bottom right of your game screen and see if it's part closed or fully open.

When the eye is part closed any trees that are not ready to harvest will disappear from view. As you harvest the ones that are ready to harvest those will also disappear from view as you harvest them. Once you drop the tool then all of them should show back up.

If you want the trees to always show up while you harvest them, click on the eye so it's fully open. It doesn't matter if the eye is part closed or fully open, you will be getting the harvests from them with either method.

vdwok
Jan 08 2022, 08:42 PM
Im missing my cucumbers. I'm pretty sure I had at least 80 thousand of them. Any idea what happened? Thanks Vicky

Taz D
Jan 08 2022, 10:09 PM
Im missing my cucumbers. I'm pretty sure I had at least 80 thousand of them. Any idea what happened? Thanks Vicky
Hi Vicky,
I anm sorry, but unless you used them or accidently sold them then we don't know.We do not have any way to track the sales of individual items or the usage of them.

dkwnek
Jan 28 2022, 05:31 AM
Hi - I'm finding multiple instances of my products not going into storage, so I'm unable to start producing things in my factories and service factories.
Please help (user ID 1212939835 )

Taz D
Jan 28 2022, 09:32 AM
Hi - I'm finding multiple instances of my products not going into storage, so I'm unable to start producing things in my factories and service factories.
Please help (user ID 1212939835 )
Hi dkwnek,
You are going to have to supply details on what products are not going into your storage for us to check this. There are far too many different products for us to see.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if that helps.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

It will not bring back anything that is missing, but may stop any loss in the future.

Leather924
Dec 18 2022, 04:38 PM
the last few days I've noticed that when I harvest my fish, I'll have about 20,000 of each type, then when I reload, it goes down to about 2,000. The amounts vary, but its significant. Today I had over 600k of a few types, then when I reloaded, it went down to 22k. This has been happening since the game came back on line earlier this month.

marymarcel
Dec 18 2022, 04:54 PM
the last few days I've noticed that when I harvest my fish, I'll have about 20,000 of each type, then when I reload, it goes down to about 2,000. The amounts vary, but its significant. Today I had over 600k of a few types, then when I reloaded, it went down to 22k. This has been happening since the game came back on line earlier this month.

Hi Leather :)

I had a look at your data and some fish show amounts for more than 20,000

Please next time, take a picture or take note of the fish stored before and after fishing. Then reload the game and check the amounts again.

Let us know which fish are showing the problem and which amounts you have taken note.

You can also run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

honeyg56
Feb 11 2023, 03:08 AM
Hi there

Last night I had 88% of stock in storage, this morning I only have 51%. I haven't done anything to change this.

Also the surround of the game has turned black and again I have not changed any settings on this.

The clear memcache link does not appear to be working either

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Tiger
Feb 11 2023, 05:09 AM
Hi there

Last night I had 88% of stock in storage, this morning I only have 51%. I haven't done anything to change this.

Also the surround of the game has turned black and again I have not changed any settings on this.

The clear memcache link does not appear to be working either

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi honeyg56,

I have moved your post to the thread about Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage.

We are not seeing any recent posts about what you are describing today, could you have contacted the support team about this, if so have a look at any replies you got from them the last time and see if they help you.

Your harvests & products storage is showing close to 88% to us.

We can see that you have run memcache 3 times today so it is working for you. I have just tried it myself and it is working correctly for me.

When you say the surround of the game screen went black, could you have double clicked or clicked more than once on something that requires posting to Facebook like requesting one or more ingredients/bonuses? If you click to post something to Facebook and don't wait long enough for the posting box to show up that can cause a black surround or dimming of the game screen. If you did do that, post the one you can see then cancel the one that appears under it and it should return the screen to normal. If that's not the problem please see if you get the same problem in other browsers.

Please also make sure that you have kept up to date with all computer and browser updates.

honeyg56
Feb 11 2023, 05:27 AM
Must have been a glitch or something as the storage is back again.

I haven't posted anything today at all and just cannot figure out how to remove the black surround

Tiger
Feb 11 2023, 05:45 AM
Must have been a glitch or something as the storage is back again.

I haven't posted anything today at all and just cannot figure out how to remove the black surround

Hi honeyg56,

Thanks for letting us know your storage is back to normal.

The dark background appears to be happening for those with the new Facebook version. It's dark mode for Facebook and even if you have that setting turned off it seems that does occasionally do that when playing the game. You can report that to Facebook, it's possible they may already be aware that it's happening.

When you have that dark background and run memcache, the screen will go black, but you should just about be able to see the information for the memcache is there but it is quite hard to see as the text for that is also dark.

honeyg56
Feb 11 2023, 08:12 AM
Hi yes I have checked facebook itself isn't black in the background it's only happening on farmtown

Tiger
Feb 11 2023, 08:50 AM
Hi yes I have checked facebook itself isn't black in the background it's only happening on farmtown

Hi honeyg56,

Then that is likely the same issue I mentioned and your dark mode will be turned off, so there's nothing you can really do except wait it out. It's entirely up to you if you want to let Facebook know.

I have just checked another game and there are the same dark areas with that game even though Facebook itself has a light background.

rodkay1@bigpond.com
Feb 21 2023, 12:54 AM
I am moving flowers to another farm to get rid of glitches (I hope). Anyway my stat said for example I had 6000 of a certain flower on a farm but when I used my tool to put to storage in bulk then when I went to get flowers there was only around 2000. Is the stats not working or the crane to put things to storage in bulk?

Tiger
Feb 21 2023, 07:42 AM
I am moving flowers to another farm to get rid of glitches (I hope). Anyway my stat said for example I had 6000 of a certain flower on a farm but when I used my tool to put to storage in bulk then when I went to get flowers there was only around 2000. Is the stats not working or the crane to put things to storage in bulk?

Hi rodkay1,

When you use Farm Stats it depends on which filters and options you used as to what amounts it will show you.

If the flowers on that farm were either, all ready to harvest or all still growing, and Farm Stats was set to the current farm.....
IF you also had the check mark added at the bottom of the window for Include products due to fertilizer, baits, bonuses. The amounts shown won't be for what is physically on the farm as it includes the extra amounts you would earn for those as well.

You can remove that check mark and change the various filters if you want to see what is physically on that farm, ideally you want them all to be ready to harvest or all still growing.

There is the slower method of using the search tool in your tool box to search for a specific flower to see how many of those flower are on that farm before you store them. However, when using the search tool it could show you more than one item matching the search word you use. For example there are several different roses so if you only searched for rose and there was more than one type on the farm it can show you all the different roses on that farm plus any other items matching that search, like decoration/crops etc, that also have rose in the name. Then the amount shown in the notification would be for all of those.

You haven't mentioned what glitches you are tying to fix, but if there is a problem with corruption on that farm perhaps caused by accidental or intentional layering that may also cause a problem with the correct amounts showing up.

Incase you were not aware, your item storage capacity is close to maximum so make sure you check how much room you have left in there before you store any more items. Just a suggestion, but if you have plenty of coins you may find it easier to make a note of the amounts of store bought flowers, then only sell the store bought flowers, then buy new ones. That way you could save some Item storge space for storing the flowers that can only be gifted instead.

I have just tried the farm stats and also the search tool, stored some flowers and got the correct amount added to Item storage.

MOM GLENDA
Mar 13 2023, 11:52 PM
when i posted today my bread was 0 last week i had 8 million i have not posted since feb because i was working on my trees.bought a lot of cash over the years i lost 3 things last years never told you about it .not buying anymore cash or faciltys unless things stop diapearing.i play with what i got not able to uncheck products to get bread up like i did yeast olive oil milk last year my hands hurt to much to do it now.wish you would give me my bread back

Taz D
Mar 14 2023, 12:18 AM
when i posted today my bread was 0 last week i had 8 million i have not posted since feb because i was working on my trees.bought a lot of cash over the years i lost 3 things last years never told you about it .not buying anymore cash or faciltys unless things stop diapearing.i play with what i got not able to uncheck products to get bread up like i did yeast olive oil milk last year my hands hurt to much to do it now.wish you would give me my bread back
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but we do not have any way to restore a product to your storage. As your storage percentage is only 83% then I doubt it is a case they disappeared. It is more likely that you used it up and are not making enough to fill all the facilities when you refill.

Bread is used for 73 different products from various facilities. My use for every refill of my facilities is over 8,000 so it is not a small amount.
I am not sure how you can run out of bread with 17 bakeries, but it may be that with that many bakeries you may be running out of the ingredients to make enough bread.

MOM GLENDA
Mar 17 2023, 01:01 AM
i had not posted in about 3 weeks .i did not use the bread .i have got 16 bakerys .it disapeared like my yeast did and my milk and olive oil did. played since 2009 about ready to just stop playing .things should not disappear.a friend removed the 9x9 layering for me .she plowed it like i had it for about 9 years i could not handle the problems of 9x9 layering. i am not runing out of products i do not post but one or 2 days a week .went 3 weeks without posting because i was moving trees so i could let a friend remove the 9x9 layering for me .my fingers hands are to messed up to do it myself. they hurt very bad

Taz D
Mar 17 2023, 09:13 AM
i had not posted in about 3 weeks .i did not use the bread .i have got 16 bakerys .it disapeared like my yeast did and my milk and olive oil did. played since 2009 about ready to just stop playing .things should not disappear.a friend removed the 9x9 layering for me .she plowed it like i had it for about 9 years i could not handle the problems of 9x9 layering. i am not runing out of products i do not post but one or 2 days a week .went 3 weeks without posting because i was moving trees so i could let a friend remove the 9x9 layering for me .my fingers hands are to messed up to do it myself. they hurt very bad
Hi Mom Glenda,
Not posting but 1 or 2 times a week means that those 16 bakeries are not producing as fast because they are not being worked by your neighbors and friends.
If you wish you can contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

MOM GLENDA
Mar 18 2023, 12:25 AM
i think all the missing of things started with land 56x56 upgrade all the black places all started when we got the 56x56 land upgrade .i had all my 9x9 removed then the friend put my farms back like i had them for over 9 years. i now today got blank spaces on my farm 3 and 4 and my 34 is messed up bad .lost my cow shed and all animals lost all my rabbits on 34 bought another cow shed but have not bought the animals yet.i buy the animals again soon as i feel llke doing it . there are to many players losing things reading a lot are talking about stoping playing farmtown.might just be facebook but this is crasy losing things plots not staying plowed

Tiger
Mar 18 2023, 07:33 AM
i think all the missing of things started with land 56x56 upgrade all the black places all started when we got the 56x56 land upgrade .i had all my 9x9 removed then the friend put my farms back like i had them for over 9 years. i now today got blank spaces on my farm 3 and 4 and my 34 is messed up bad .lost my cow shed and all animals lost all my rabbits on 34 bought another cow shed but have not bought the animals yet.i buy the animals again soon as i feel llke doing it . there are to many players losing things reading a lot are talking about stoping playing farmtown.might just be facebook but this is crasy losing things plots not staying plowed

Hi MOM GLENDA,

Layering farms is what causes things to go missing. That's nothing new. As farms are upgraded to larger sizes and farmers try to put more layering on them the risk gets higher. That's what any farmer risks happening when they choose to do that.

It's possible for a farm to get corrupted even if you only had a single layer of crops along with other items on top of crops. There isn't any guarantee on how much layering would be 100% safe which is why it's never been recommended. A lot of farmers that layer are not even aware there is a problem as quite often they can't see it until they try to modify a farm.

Even though you had the 9x crops reduced on some farms, the 3 farms you have mentioned still have layered crops on them along with flowers and trees on top of those as well as some facilities and tools.

It will be up to you to decide what you want to risk when layering.

It is also up to you to decide if you want to try reduce what is already on those farms if you also want to see if you can correct where the missing fields are. There is still no guarantee that reducing other items on those farms will allow the missing fields to be put back in as more than one item in the same spot/row or column can make things go missing. What might go missing can be anything on that farm.

If any Farm Cash items have gone missing you would need to contact the support team (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) about those with a list of what you think is missing.

Joyinlife
Mar 19 2023, 12:42 AM
At this time we have not been told if there is a specific limit to the number of harvested crops and items from your facilities that may be kept in storage.

Please post in this thread only if you have had harvested crops or items produced in your facilities disappear from your storage bin or not make it into your storage bin. This thread is not for missing coins from selling harvests. This thread is only for crops or produced items from your facilities that do not make it into your storage bin, or disappear from the storage bin.

This problem does not appear to be related to a specific server.

What we do need to know is how much you had in your storage bin before you attempted to store the last items that either disappeared or never made it to the storage bin.

In order to keep the information straight for the developers any posts which are not related to this subject will be deleted. Please post questions about missing coins in the proper thread.

We will keep this thread updated with information from the developers.
I came across facility stats and it has a sections for facilities not workable. Define not workable? Am I lacking in product?

Tiger
Mar 19 2023, 07:01 AM
I came across facility stats and it has a sections for facilities not workable. Define not workable? Am I lacking in product?

Hi Joyinlife,

I'm giving you information about which facilities are non-workable as there are far less of those than there are workable facilities.

Non Workable Facilities are facilities that use your coins to produce a product which you can use to make other products in Production Facilities. These can NOT be worked by friends when they work your facility requests. So things like mines, bee farm, fish farming plant, the semi-trailer etc

The exception to that rule is when the Farm Pass Goal reward is earned to allow one Neighbour to work your non-workable facilities each week. That also requires the Mayor doing all the work.

If you would like to see the list of all the Non-Workable facilities. It is located in the GameGuide here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6298338#post6298338

MOM GLENDA
Mar 21 2023, 10:21 AM
the zip is not working right that is why players are missing things i have checked it out last 4 days .i fish for a friend i zip before i sell any last 4 days i have 200 million fish i zip i got just thousand .i have lost a lot more than fish zipping.be to much to type it all .i got my bread up to 600,000 i ziped now it way down again . i want zip any more until they fix this.might work for some players but i losing products .if the losing does not stop i have read a lot of players are going to stop playing farmtown got 2 neighbors that have lost a lot last week.they went to 0 on a lot of products we use lots of

Taz D
Mar 21 2023, 10:34 AM
the zip is not working right that is why players are missing things i have checked it out last 4 days .i fish for a friend i zip before i sell any last 4 days i have 200 million fish i zip i got just thousand .i have lost a lot more than fish zipping.be to much to type it all .i got my bread up to 600,000 i ziped now it way down again . i want zip any more until they fix this.might work for some players but i losing products .if the losing does not stop i have read a lot of players are going to stop playing farmtown got 2 neighbors that have lost a lot last week.they went to 0 on a lot of products we use lots of
Hi Mom Glenda,
The zip only pays you for the large boxes and it only pays the difference between the value for large and regular boxes as it converts those to regular boxes. The rest you get paid when you go to trade market and sell them.
You are not losing those large fish boxes. You are converting them to regular size and getting paid for the difference in value. If you look in your storage at a product you have both large and regular boxes of, total the 2 amounts up. Then zip them and see that the amount for regular goes up to that total.
One point to mention is if you had morne than 200 million of any one fish total between the large and regular size then yes you will lose some if you zip because the maximum you can have of any item in storage is 200 million. In that case instead of zipping or before zipping you should go sell enough to get the total for both sizes combined down below the 200 million. That goes for anything you have where the total of both sizes combined is greater than 200 million.

rwilli1
Mar 28 2023, 10:36 AM
my turbo oil refinery is missing i checked for it on pefrences and it says i never bought one bought my checking accouunt says i paid for it what can i do to get it back ?

i mean my credit card account not checking account

Taz D
Mar 28 2023, 10:58 AM
my turbo oil refinery is missing i checked for it on pefrences and it says i never bought one bought my checking accouunt says i paid for it what can i do to get it back ?

i mean my credit card account not checking account
Hi rwilli,
I just checked your account and it shows you sold your turbo oil refinery.
You bought it on Sep 14, 2022 and sold it Mar 16, 2023.
You will need to contact Support about this as there is nothing we can do concerning this through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

sue benz
Mar 28 2023, 02:55 PM
Just harvested over 37,000 onions from my farm 18 and they are not registering in my storage. Since I use over 32,000 a day this is a problem

Taz D
Mar 28 2023, 03:02 PM
Just harvested over 37,000 onions from my farm 18 and they are not registering in my storage. Since I use over 32,000 a day this is a problem
Hi Sue benz,
Did you harvest these yourself or did you hire them out in the market?
Did you refill your facilities after having those harvested?

I have just checked your storage and you have 88 regular size onions and 26,060large size onions.
Please try reloading your farms and see if they show up in your storage. The data doesn't always update immediately.

sue benz
Mar 28 2023, 03:13 PM
no my super neighbor harvested them and yes I reloaded my farms several times with no change to stock levels. And no I haven't sold any facilities recently. My super neighbor noticed when she reloaded that farm that the amount did not change after she harvested the field either and replanted

rwilli1
Mar 28 2023, 03:19 PM
my turbo refinery is missing form farm 44 checked all my farms its gone , when i bought it on my credit card.

Not spending no more money till i get it back, if not then iam going to quit playing this game

marymarcel
Mar 28 2023, 03:26 PM
my turbo refinery is missing form farm 44 checked all my farms its gone , when i bought it on my credit card.

Not spending no more money till i get it back, if not then iam going to quit playing this game

Hi rwilli1 :)

You have been responded every time you posted about your problem.

I sent you a private message.

Taz D
Mar 28 2023, 03:26 PM
no my super neighbor harvested them and yes I reloaded my farms several times with no change to stock levels. And no I haven't sold any facilities recently. My super neighbor noticed when she reloaded that farm that the amount did not change after she harvested the field either and replanted
Hi Sue Benz,
Your super neighbor would not see a change in the amount immediately. Your data is not going to update that quickly for her.

I am sorry, but we do not have any way of restoring any missing crops.

The only thing I can suggest is for you to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try planting again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

This will not bring back any missing crops, but may keep this from happening again.

sue benz
Mar 28 2023, 03:43 PM
will that really sucks - waste of my coins and time if this keeps happening and now won't have enough crops to fill my facilities. But if you can't help there is nothing we can do. Probably happening all the time but first time I have noticed. Might also account for me constantly running out of stock even though it seems I have planted and harvested alot.

Taz D
Mar 28 2023, 03:47 PM
will that really sucks - waste of my coins and time if this keeps happening and now won't have enough crops to fill my facilities. But if you can't help there is nothing we can do. Probably happening all the time but first time I have noticed. Might also account for me constantly running out of stock even though it seems I have planted and harvested alot.
Hi Sue Benz,
I am sorry but we have no way to restore any missing items. If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

betty457
Apr 02 2023, 11:50 PM
for the past few weeks when I go to load facilities I have been getting the you can't load what ever because you don't have enough.... fill in the blank but I know that I have enough coconuts, eggs or what ever, I have to leave the facility manager, restart the game and suddenly my ingredients that I knew I had suddenly re-appear, this is a huge pain in the you know what but it's been consistent and annoying. Also it appears that my ingredients are disappearing at an alarming rate There is no way that I am using 6000 eggs filling facilities just once, or 5000 coconuts or 6000 sheep wool. something is just not right

thank you for your time

One last thing, the game keeps telling me I don't have a super facility even after I have just loaded the facilities

Taz D
Apr 03 2023, 12:30 AM
for the past few weeks when I go to load facilities I have been getting the you can't load what ever because you don't have enough.... fill in the blank but I know that I have enough coconuts, eggs or what ever, I have to leave the facility manager, restart the game and suddenly my ingredients that I knew I had suddenly re-appear, this is a huge pain in the you know what but it's been consistent and annoying. Also it appears that my ingredients are disappearing at an alarming rate There is no way that I am using 6000 eggs filling facilities just once, or 5000 coconuts or 6000 sheep wool. something is just not right

thank you for your time

One last thing, the game keeps telling me I don't have a super facility even after I have just loaded the facilities
Hi Betty,
You can tell how many of an item you need with the ingredient planner. Ste it to all facilities, 15 days and missing. That will show you anything you are short of. It will also show you how many of an ingredient you need to fill all those facilities. I will tell you I require 32,670 eggs for a complete refill and I do not have multiples of many facilities as some do, so 6,000 eggs is not a big amount.

When you fill your facilities, if there is a shortage it encounters then it doesn't complete the loading. When you click play, you are getting all of the ingredients returned that the belt bonuses returned from those batches. That is why when you click play you suddenly have the ingredients you need.
Where are you seeing that it says you don't have a super facility? According to your data you started the Dairy Processing Plant on Mar 31. You have 6 of them, But today being Sunday then that one has ended and the new week starts on your Monday, so you will need to get a new one.

betty457
Apr 04 2023, 12:08 AM
Thank you so much for the response, I don't have a huge farm or tons of facilities, it felt as though the game almost required you to have at least 2 of each facility or how else could you form chains? anyways, though I have been playing for a while I usually play alone and there is lots I don't know, like where on earth is the ingredient manager? thank you and btw, the game still says I don't have a super facility, I think it hates me lol

Tiger
Apr 04 2023, 06:25 AM
Thank you so much for the response, I don't have a huge farm or tons of facilities, it felt as though the game almost required you to have at least 2 of each facility or how else could you form chains? anyways, though I have been playing for a while I usually play alone and there is lots I don't know, like where on earth is the ingredient manager? thank you and btw, the game still says I don't have a super facility, I think it hates me lol

Hi betty457,

Taz isn't available at the moment.

Both the Facility Manager where the global Ingredient Planner is and the Super Facility Tool to upgrade one of your facilities are located in your yellow tool box in the left column. They look very similar but have different color roofs on the pictures, mousing over them will tell you the name of them.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/facility/Facility manager.jpg Inside your Facility Manager if you look top right you will see this icon http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/facility/IP icon.PNG
That is the Ingredient Planner for the Facility Manager. Click on it and at the top you will see several filters you can change according to what you want information about.
If you set those filters to All Facilities, 15 days, By Missing and then click on Update you will get information about the amounts needed to fill your facilities to 100% one time.
If you intend to refill your facilities more than once a day then you will need more products than what 15 days worth would show you.
If you need more information on understanding what the numbers beneath each product mean, more details on that can be found by clicking on this link to take you to the section of the Game Guide that explains the Facility Manager and the various icons seen in it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6298322#post6298322

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/super facility/Super Facility.png This is the Super Facility tool located in your toolbox.
To upgrade to a new super facility, click on that tool, it will open and top left you will see Upgrade a Facility. Click on that and it will select a facility as your Super Facility for the week.
You need to repeat that every Monday to get your next super facility for that week.

betty457
May 02 2023, 01:36 AM
Thank you for your reply, I found the ingredients manager, still having issues with the super facility and the trading warehouse, perhaps this will change when they finish getting the game going, The super facility shows 0 s on everything I just loaded them so not sure what the issue is, the trading warehouse shows old expired products and otherwise says I don't have a super facility, I did as you suggested and upgraded a facility to super facility but no change, I won't worry about his for now, just wanted to share what happened. Thank you for your time

highoslvr@aol.com
May 02 2023, 07:52 AM
I received 120 cinnamon trees for completing farm pass when i placed on my farm they all disappeared can i get them back

Taz D
May 02 2023, 09:09 AM
I received 120 cinnamon trees for completing farm pass when i placed on my farm they all disappeared can i get them back
Hi highoslvr,
Please provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find that ID number at the bottom of your farms page.

AndriaBarrond
May 23 2023, 09:08 AM
Hello. All of my ponds and fields are missing from one of my farms.

Farm 10 - Shop 3 Desert 2. It happened yesterday.

Andrea
id 100004930248437

:confused:

marymarcel
May 23 2023, 09:21 AM
Hello. All of my ponds and fields are missing from one of my farms.

Farm 10 - Shop 3 Desert 2. It happened yesterday.

Andrea
id 100004930248437

:confused:

Hi AndriaBarrond :)

I visited your farm 10 and I can see tomatoes ready to harvest and also decorations and factories.

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Show crops option. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

There are no waters on that farm but you have them on your farm 11 Shopping 4 Fishing.

If you are sure you had ponds in your farm 10, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Paradise Farms 1
May 23 2023, 03:53 PM
I am missing 21000 manure. can it be replaced or do I just need to start collecting again. Thanks

Taz D
May 23 2023, 03:57 PM
I am missing 21000 manure. can it be replaced or do I just need to start collecting again. Thanks
Hi Paradise Farms,
I am sorry but we have no way to replace anything on your farms. You can collect every 12 hours, so should be able to build it back up fairly quickly.

Addicted Jim
May 25 2023, 03:12 PM
Sure hope this is the place to get help with this. Yesterday, 5/24, I refilled all of my factories and noticed that some had not gone to 100% as normal. I checked the factory and the first product that was "insufficient amount" was Rubber Sheets. I have not run out of Rubber Sheets in many years, so I checked further. On the specific item list, the inventory says I have between 16,000 and 150,000 Rubber Sheets (the number changes from time to time). However, when I check the inventory for Rubber Sheets specifically, it tells me I have 0. This also happened with Copper Ore. While I have run out of Copper Ore upon occasion, I just refilled that to over 500,000 three days ago and am sure I did not run out. I've tried three times to get this to work out, but it's still saying I have 0 Rubber Sheets and 0 Copper Ore. What to do? Thanks.

Taz D
May 25 2023, 03:52 PM
Sure hope this is the place to get help with this. Yesterday, 5/24, I refilled all of my factories and noticed that some had not gone to 100% as normal. I checked the factory and the first product that was "insufficient amount" was Rubber Sheets. I have not run out of Rubber Sheets in many years, so I checked further. On the specific item list, the inventory says I have between 16,000 and 150,000 Rubber Sheets (the number changes from time to time). However, when I check the inventory for Rubber Sheets specifically, it tells me I have 0. This also happened with Copper Ore. While I have run out of Copper Ore upon occasion, I just refilled that to over 500,000 three days ago and am sure I did not run out. I've tried three times to get this to work out, but it's still saying I have 0 Rubber Sheets and 0 Copper Ore. What to do? Thanks.
Hi Addicted Jim,
I have checked your data and according to your storage you have 329,487 copper ore which is not a high amount as the uses for it take a lot of it. You have 20,174 rubber sheets also.
Depending on how many facilities you have using both of those it is very likely you are running out occasionally of both those.
Unfortunately there isn't any thing we can do for this.

MNWildOne423
May 26 2023, 07:02 PM
I am all of a sudden missing crops, products in production, and maybe more? Specifically all my watermills are empty and I have no corn. Something seems off. Any way to look into this?

Taz D
May 26 2023, 07:11 PM
I am all of a sudden missing crops, products in production, and maybe more? Specifically all my watermills are empty and I have no corn. Something seems off. Any way to look into this?
Hi MNWildone,
There isn't really any way for us to look into this.
Make sure you have the products you want to produce checked in the water mills.You do have 346 corn So it is not like it was removed some way. Depending on how many water mills you have you may have used up your reserves, so that may be why they are empty. It does take a lot of corn to fill those.

MNWildOne423
May 27 2023, 05:47 AM
Hi MNWildone,
There isn't really any way for us to look into this.
Make sure you have the products you want to produce checked in the water mills.You do have 346 corn So it is not like it was removed some way. Depending on how many water mills you have you may have used up your reserves, so that may be why they are empty. It does take a lot of corn to fill those.

I think I might have figured out what was happening. I have never posted, in the past, for people to work my facilities. I have now done it a couple of times and my work is now getting done much quicker leaving facilities empty and me not having the crops or items to keep them filled. Does this sound about right?

Tiger
May 27 2023, 07:51 AM
I think I might have figured out what was happening. I have never posted, in the past, for people to work my facilities. I have now done it a couple of times and my work is now getting done much quicker leaving facilities empty and me not having the crops or items to keep them filled. Does this sound about right?

Hi MNWildOne423,

Taz is not available at the moment.

As you were not posting facilities to be worked previously. All you were doing was topping up those facilities as you were allowing them to complete in the allotted time each product takes to be done, which is much slower.

Part of the point of people working facilities for you, is to get the production in them done much much faster. You can then refill them more often, earning yourself even more coins, xp and products than you were before.
Refiling them more often doesn't just help yourself, it helps your friends as well. When you work their facilities you are doing the same for them, as well as earning yourself even more products, coins and XP

After facilities are worked, there is much more production completed than there was when you didn't post them, so now when you fill them after they are worked, you are using far more ingredients.

Alexandra_J
May 29 2023, 07:21 AM
Some of my trees are missing from Storage. Can I have them back please https://prnt.sc/uPYjRVVa8Yl4

2 Orange tree's aren't in storage - https://prnt.sc/KuyitdYZhRoP

You'll probably say it's just 2 orange trees but they are my trees and I'd like them back please. While you are there could you check if anything else is missing on my farm(s) please.

marymarcel
May 29 2023, 08:29 AM
Some of my trees are missing from Storage. Can I have them back please https://prnt.sc/uPYjRVVa8Yl4

2 Orange tree's aren't in storage - https://prnt.sc/KuyitdYZhRoP

You'll probably say it's just 2 orange trees but they are my trees and I'd like them back please. While you are there could you check if anything else is missing on my farm(s) please.

Hi Alexandra :)

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items from storage.
Please, when you have a problem that has nothing to do with the New release thread, take a time to find a thread that fits with your problem in the Help & Support forum.

We do not have data for missing items that cost coins, I can only see that you have 285 orange trees on your farms in total.

If you wish you can contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

MNWildOne423
May 29 2023, 12:46 PM
Hi MNWildOne423,

Taz is not available at the moment.

As you were not posting facilities to be worked previously. All you were doing was topping up those facilities as you were allowing them to complete in the allotted time each product takes to be done, which is much slower.

Part of the point of people working facilities for you, is to get the production in them done much much faster. You can then refill them more often, earning yourself even more coins, xp and products than you were before.
Refiling them more often doesn't just help yourself, it helps your friends as well. When you work their facilities you are doing the same for them, as well as earning yourself even more products, coins and XP

After facilities are worked, there is much more production completed than there was when you didn't post them, so now when you fill them after they are worked, you are using far more ingredients.

That makes a lot of sense. And yes! I see my XP and coins going through the roof as I hire help. This changes my mindset as to how I approach the game. I thought that utilization being 100% on everything was my main goal but now I realize that just isn't all that important. Getting stuff produced and into service facilities is much more beneficial to my game play. Thanks Tiger and Taz!

peggyannvt
Jun 02 2023, 07:49 PM
"Show Farm Statis" Crops/ growing/ all farms
Shows no potatoes growning on my 43 but the onions are there in the stats

What is up?

Your USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 492

Why do I not have enough sour cream and Yeast?

Taz D
Jun 02 2023, 08:04 PM
"Show Farm Statis" Crops/ growing/ all farms
Shows no potatoes growning on my 43 but the onions are there in the stats

What is up?

Why do I not have enough sour cream and Yeast?

Hi Peggyannvt,
According to your data you have 628 sour cream and 533 yeast, but I do not know how much you need to fill your facilities.
For the crops in Farm Stats is it possible the potatoes are ready so not growing? We do not have a way to see your Farm Stats. Only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms and check again.

peggyannvt
Jun 07 2023, 08:45 PM
I'm planting my quest field. Each time I change the crop the tool goes back to the top when I want to continue planting using the 4x4

Your USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 494

When my friend Your USER ID number is: 108888687271962 Build No: 494 on Google chrome it happens 95% of the time.

When my friend Your USER ID number is: 1367350956 Build No: 494 using torch it 4x4 stays on task

Taz D
Jun 07 2023, 08:58 PM
I'm planting my quest field. Each time I change the crop the tool goes back to the top when I want to continue planting using the 4x4

Your USER ID number is: 1468597614 Build No: 494
Hi Peggyannvt,
As far as I know that is the way they have always worked. If you want to make a suggestion to change it the please post it in Suggestions.

peggyannvt
Jun 07 2023, 09:13 PM
Hi Peggyannvt,
According to your data you have 628 sour cream and 533 yeast, but I do not know how much you need to fill your facilities.
For the crops in Farm Stats is it possible the potatoes are ready so not growing? We do not have a way to see your Farm Stats. Only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms and check again.

As of January 2, 2023 I needed 32,040 sour cream for 3 months. and 45,000 (or in the past 52,020) yeast

So you can see I need much more

IO have 5 Dairys and 24 semi's

Taz D
Jun 07 2023, 09:43 PM
As of January 2, 2023 I needed 32,040 sour cream for 3 months. and 45,000 (or in the past 52,020) yeast

So you can see I need much more

IO have 5 Dairys and 24 semi's
Hi Peggyannvt,
You can either add more semis and dairies or make a suggestion to increase those amounts in the Suggestions sections. There isn't anything we can do about it through the forums.

sue benz
Jun 09 2023, 02:25 PM
missing harvested crops - this is the second time I have reported that crops harvested by my super neighbor doesn't register and my 33000 crop of onions are missing - this is such a problem since I made this one farm only for onions which needs to be harvested every day since I run out of them quickly. I started with 16900 and after harvesting still only that amount. I know you are going to tell me there is nothing you can do but you need to find out why this is happening. I had to buy some from my super neighbor but it isn't even close to what I need

Taz D
Jun 09 2023, 03:03 PM
missing harvested crops - this is the second time I have reported that crops harvested by my super neighbor doesn't register and my 33000 crop of onions are missing - this is such a problem since I made this one farm only for onions which needs to be harvested every day since I run out of them quickly. I started with 16900 and after harvesting still only that amount. I know you are going to tell me there is nothing you can do but you need to find out why this is happening. I had to buy some from my super neighbor but it isn't even close to what I need
Hi Sue Benz,
I just checked and you have 16900 large boxes of onions and 19117 regular boxes of onions. That is a total of 36,017 onions.
Please go to your storage pop up and then run the Zip at the top left. That will combine all of those into 1 as regular and pay you the difference for the large to convert them to regular.
When your super neighbor harvests for you then you get large boxes and regular boxes from them.

sue benz
Jun 10 2023, 11:27 AM
Hi Taz, that 19117 amount you are seeing was from me going out to the market and purchasing them and also from harvesting from my super neighbor's farm. The amount that should have shown up from being harvested is over 37000. I understand how there are 2 different boxes. It is truly troubling that this has occurred twice and wondering how many other things are not being accounted from. I will keep an eye out for this happening again

Taz D
Jun 10 2023, 11:31 AM
Hi Taz, that 19117 amount you are seeing was from me going out to the market and purchasing them and also from harvesting from my super neighbor's farm. The amount that should have shown up from being harvested is over 37000. I understand how there are 2 different boxes. It is truly troubling that this has occurred twice and wondering how many other things are not being accounted from. I will keep an eye out for this happening again
Hi Sue Benz,
You may contact Support about this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

trina531
Jun 15 2023, 08:59 PM
I am not sure where to post this so feel free to move it. In last couple of weeks I have not had enough eggs or milk to post my facillities. I thought it was strange since no new facilities have been added since April 18th. (I hope I am correct) This started a couple a weeks ago. I started playing Sept 2009. I have tried all the ways I can think of to increase my eggs and milk. I have bought more super facilties,bought super sheds, bought animals to produce more of these products. Move a bakery into storage and 2 dairy farms into storage, turned off many items use a lot of eggs and milk, change all my gifts into milk or eggs and have not posted daily ( which makes my loyal farmers with are sad since 95% I have played with for over 10 years!) I have always played by the rules of this game and refuse to use any cheats like ,,,. over stuffing facilities etc. I use my own cold hard cash to buy facilities. I love this game but I am am so frustrated with this! Do you have any suggestions??? Just a little giggle...maybe my cows are so old that can no longer produce the milk that is needed...or there is a fox who is creeping into my farms and steeling my eggs? (just kidding!) I wil this long note with saying thank you and I say I love this game! Thank you!

Taz D
Jun 15 2023, 09:20 PM
I am not sure where to post this so feel free to move it. In last couple of weeks I have not had enough eggs or milk to post my facillities. I thought it was strange since no new facilities have been added since April 18th. (I hope I am correct) This started a couple a weeks ago. I started playing Sept 2009. I have tried all the ways I can think of to increase my eggs and milk. I have bought more super facilties,bought super sheds, bought animals to produce more of these products. Move a bakery into storage and 2 dairy farms into storage, turned off many items use a lot of eggs and milk, change all my gifts into milk or eggs and have not posted daily ( which makes my loyal farmers with are sad since 95% I have played with for over 10 years!) I have always played by the rules of this game and refuse to use any cheats like ,,,. over stuffing facilities etc. I use my own cold hard cash to buy facilities. I love this game but I am am so frustrated with this! Do you have any suggestions??? Just a little giggle...maybe my cows are so old that can no longer produce the milk that is needed...or there is a fox who is creeping into my farms and steeling my eggs? (just kidding!) I wil this long note with saying thank you and I say I love this game! Thank you!
Hi Trina,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
I see 40553 regular and 2400 gift cow milk along with 29610 hen eggs, so you are collecting them. Your problem may be that you were using more than you were collecting so have run your surplus down to nothing and just didn't notice it was happening.

I don't know how much you have added of cows and hens, but it will take time for you to build up the amounts you need. The only thing I can suggest is to keep track and try to harvest all of those sheds as often as it is possible.

When you have a chance reenable all the facilities you have unchecked or removed then use the ingredient planner to see how many you need for a fill.

Vipertraining
Aug 07 2023, 07:55 PM
I noticed that my fish didn't seem to be growing in the amount stored. I started watching. After reloading my farm I saw that my fish dropped to 200,000,000 and after fishing or having someone fish my farm the totals will increase but them after reloading the are gone and the number is lower.

What are happening to my fish. I sold a lot of products and my storage meter s staying at 76% should we stop playing until you get the game completed??

UPDATE: Just checked to make sure I fished again and took photos and this is what it did!!!!!
I just harvested the fish and I at the end Just on catfish, I had 229,811,272 and i reloaded the farm and had 204,927,990 refreshed again and I had 199,998,683.... What the Heck is going on????????

Taz D
Aug 07 2023, 08:42 PM
I noticed that my fish didn't seem to be growing in the amount stored. I started watching. After reloading my farm I saw that my fish dropped to 200,000,000 and after fishing or having someone fish my farm the totals will increase but them after reloading the are gone and the number is lower.

What are happening to my fish. I sold a lot of products and my storage meter s staying at 76% should we stop playing until you get the game completed??
Hi Vipertraining,
The maximum amount for any individual item in your storage is 200 million. You also have a total maximum as indicated by the percentage, but if any single item goes over 200 million then it is chopped back to the 200 million.

honeyg56
Dec 20 2023, 02:45 PM
I had 92.8% storage this morning after I filled some of my facilities, when I checked on storage this afternoon it is now saying 84% and I have been working farms solid today and neighbours facilities. Where has the products gone?

Taz D
Dec 20 2023, 03:12 PM
I had 92.8% storage this morning after I filled some of my facilities, when I checked on storage this afternoon it is now saying 84% and I have been working farms solid today and neighbours facilities. Where has the products gone?
Hi Honeyg,
The amount of room in your storage was increased by 10% with the current release. You have not lost anything.

honeyg56
Dec 21 2023, 10:39 AM
Thank you Taz

KoalaBear777
Dec 24 2023, 02:45 PM
Hi
I have harvests that show in green as ready to harvest, but when I go to the farm they are still growing. See farm 14 purple grapes.

Taz D
Dec 24 2023, 02:58 PM
Hi
I have harvests that show in green as ready to harvest, but when I go to the farm they are still growing. See farm 14 purple grapes.
Hi KoalaBear,
Where are they showing as green?

honeyg56
Dec 28 2023, 04:12 AM
Hi Honeyg,
The amount of room in your storage was increased by 10% with the current release. You have not lost anything.

Hi Taz,

It doesn't seem to matter how much I fill the facilities or empty them or work on others facilities and farms the figures of 84% doesn't change, whereas before the update the percentage figure used to go up and down?

marymarcel
Dec 28 2023, 07:33 AM
Hi Taz,

It doesn't seem to matter how much I fill the facilities or empty them or work on others facilities and farms the figures of 84% doesn't change, whereas before the update the percentage figure used to go up and down?

Hi honeyg :)

I had a look at your data and you have some items which have reached to 200,000,000 stored or are very close to that amount.

That is the maximun amount you can have in storage per item. You have to sell a percentage of those items to have room to add more.

honeyg56
Dec 28 2023, 05:37 PM
Many thanks Marcel. I have looked and can't seem to find any item that even comes close to 200,000,000 ?

marymarcel
Dec 28 2023, 05:41 PM
Many thanks Marcel. I have looked and can't seem to find any item that even comes close to 200,000,000 ?

Open your storage and then click in Harvest & Products button. Click in the A/Z located in the upper right corner and set it to Stored Amount.
Then go to the bottom of that list of products where you will see which items are at that amount or close to it.

You have to go to market to sell a % of them. Also you need to sell your non ingredients or non ingredients (for me).

Also take in mind that if you are storing products and you inmediately use them to fill your facilities/services then it is not easy to see a change in the amount in storage.

IrisVermont
Dec 31 2023, 05:52 AM
Purple Irrigator - is not speeding up crops. I planted Onions on all farms Friday night, I did not irrigate until mid day Saturday. Farms 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 13, 15 and 22 are today - Sunday still showing 1.2 days remaining - what it was when I irrigated them. All my other farms the Onions are ready to harvest this morning. I have noticed this for many weeks on my quest farm, but this weekend observed it for sure on the farms noted here. Thank you, Iris/Chrissie

marymarcel
Dec 31 2023, 08:37 AM
Purple Irrigator - is not speeding up crops. I planted Onions on all farms Friday night, I did not irrigate until mid day Saturday. Farms 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 13, 15 and 22 are today - Sunday still showing 1.2 days remaining - what it was when I irrigated them. All my other farms the Onions are ready to harvest this morning. I have noticed this for many weeks on my quest farm, but this weekend observed it for sure on the farms noted here. Thank you, Iris/Chrissie

Hi IrisVermont :)

I visited your farms and the farms with onions growing seems to have been planted not long ago.

Onions are a 2 days crops and when you plant them they show 1.6 days without irrigating them.
They were planted on Friday night, no matter you didnt irrigate them inmediately, but today, Sunday, they are showing 1.1 days to be ready. So it seems they were planted a few hours ago not on Friday.

Anyway, be sure that your time (AM/PM) and date (year, month, day) in your computer are correct.

When you use the purple mobile sprinkler check that the Select Multiple farms button is orange.
When you click in All blue button, see if any farms are showing as blurred which indicates that farm is not going to be irrigated.

IrisVermont
Dec 31 2023, 09:07 AM
My SN did the planting of all farms with Onions Friday evening (12/29 EST 8:00 pm ish) (My other account is the SN who did the planting, so it was me.), Saturday 12/30 mid morning is when I used the purple irrigation to irrigate all 32 farms - all farms were selected and it had showed the message '32 farms have been irrigated. At the time I irrigated the Onions were at 1.2 days remaining. So after irrigation - it said 19 hours remaining, on the farm I was on, so full irrigation of all farms looked to have happened by those messages, and time remaining on the farm I was on. When I checked this morning 12/31 7:00 am EST. The onions on most farms were ready to harvest, while the farms noted in my post were still sitting at 1.2 days remaining.

Looking just now the onions are now as 1.1 days, so does appear the crop clock is ticking again, after visiting each farm - but they had appeared to have 'frozen' in time from yesterday's irrigation until they were visited this morning.

marymarcel
Dec 31 2023, 09:30 AM
My SN did the planting of all farms with Onions Friday evening (12/29 EST 8:00 pm ish) (My other account is the SN who did the planting, so it was me.), Saturday 12/30 mid morning is when I used the purple irrigation to irrigate all 32 farms - all farms were selected and it had showed the message '32 farms have been irrigated. At the time I irrigated the Onions were at 1.2 days remaining. So after irrigation - it said 19 hours remaining, on the farm I was on, so full irrigation of all farms looked to have happened by those messages, and time remaining on the farm I was on. When I checked this morning 12/31 7:00 am EST. The onions on most farms were ready to harvest, while the farms noted in my post were still sitting at 1.2 days remaining.

Looking just now the onions are now as 1.1 days, so does appear the crop clock is ticking again, after visiting each farm - but they had appeared to have 'frozen' in time from yesterday's irrigation until they were visited this morning.

If those are the times you were showing, then please check your date and time as if your clock was off then that kind of problems could happen.

The other possibility is that another superneighbor (you have 3) harvested the onions in those farms and then replanted so they are showing 1.1 days and those farms are not irrigated at least by the time I visited them.

If you think that nothing we suggested is correct for you, then next time you irrigate all farms, refresh the game and check if all farms are showing the same time to be ready.
If not, then let us know so we can check again.

kirby555
Jan 13 2024, 04:54 PM
why have we not seen any new crops since black eyed peas been almost a year and starting to slow down on facilities i hope you havent run out of ideas and were dying here hope top see new crops soon i have many ideas but dont kno why we havent seen any since april

marymarcel
Jan 13 2024, 05:01 PM
why have we not seen any new crops since black eyed peas been almost a year and starting to slow down on facilities i hope you havent run out of ideas and were dying here hope top see new crops soon i have many ideas but dont kno why we havent seen any since april

Hi kirby :)

You posted your ideas in our Suggestions section but that doesnt mean developers will release those or part of them inmediately or in a time.

We dont know which will be their plans for the future so you have to wait and see.

Comeback Farmer
Jan 15 2024, 08:49 AM
Good morning. I have posted to Support a couple of times about losing my Quest farm crops, but don't know where to look for the answer. So I will ask here, why do I have crops that dis-appear from my quest farm?

marymarcel
Jan 15 2024, 08:55 AM
Good morning. I have posted to Support a couple of times about losing my Quest farm crops, but don't know where to look for the answer. So I will ask here, why do I have crops that dis-appear from my quest farm?

Hi Comeback Farmer :)

Please read the following thread about how to find Support responses:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

If you want us to check your quest farm, then you need to provide your user id number which is located below the farm screen. It says: Your user id number is:xxxxxxxxx

We also need to know that farm number and if it is Private please change the setting so we can visit.