PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses

Rob T
Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM
Belt/Dan Bonuses

This thread is for reporting problems concerning Belt/Dan Bonuses. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.

For details on Belts/Dans please read the information in Chapter 30: Belt/Dan Bonuses (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610)

Thank you!

UPDATE JAN 30TH,2024 - You can now choose whether or not to post your bonuses to Facebook or to only post them to Other Wall Requests.

You can achieve different Belt and Dan Ranks (like in Judo) on every product in various categories. The Belts and have a single color for each Rank.
The Dans have two colours for each Rank.
You need to be at level 150 to achieve the Dan belts.

A new Belt for a product can be achieved by harvesting that product a number of times.

The current Belt/Dan achieved for a crop/tree/flower is shown in the store.

Belts/Dans for making products, fish and any gift trees or flowers can be seen in the Belt Manager.

If you mouse over the product icon you will see how many harvests/products are required to reach the next Belt.Every time you or an employee harvest in your farm the counter for the harvested product is incremented by one.

***The employee counters are not incremented***When you reach a new Belt there will be more chances that in future harvests for that product you get an extra product. Please refer to the Game Guide Chapter 30: Belt/Dan Bonuses (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610) for the amounts you receive as a bonus.

Remember: You need to be at level 150 to achieve the Dan belts.Common Problems/Questions:

If you have clicked the checkbox to not show the belt/dan bonuses. You can undo this by reloading Farm Town.
Why did I not get the full amount of XP when I filled my facilities?

When you fill your facilities the mayor gives you back some free ingredients for starting batches.
For example: if you have a 32% bonus, only 68% of what's used has come from your own storage, the rest is free. You do not get the XP for those bonus batches so that part of the XP is then deducted from the initial amount seen.

*** This thread is for questions/Problems about the belt rank system and the bonus chest feature. Off topic posts maybe removed without notice ***

0202NWOTMRAF
Jan 02 2021, 08:06 PM
i do forum searches before making my inquiries but sometimes i just overlook or miss things.

i see in the official dan/belts thread it says we can post 5 at any one time. is there a way to increase this. it is tough seeing 20 belts but can only choose 5 and then usually the rest expire before can post them. have to wait for new ones to come in.

t.i.a. :)

Taz D
Jan 02 2021, 08:10 PM
i do forum searches before making my inquiries but sometimes i just overlook or miss things.

i see in the official dan/belts thread it says we can post 5 at any one time. is there a way to increase this. it is tough seeing 20 belts but can only choose 5 and then usually the rest expire before can post them. have to wait for new ones to come in.

t.i.a. :)
Hi 0202nwotmraf,
No I am sorry there isn't any way to increase it. You can only post 5 in 12 hours. This was done to keep from flooding everyone's newsfeed in Facebook and causing Facebook to put you in Facebook timeout for posting too many times.

Cottoneye Mo
Jan 04 2021, 04:59 PM
Hi, please could you tell me what is the highest level you can get with Crops.
I know you go to Dans but how many does it go up to or is there anything above that?

marymarcel
Jan 04 2021, 05:07 PM
Hi, please could you tell me what is the highest level you can get with Crops.
I know you go to Dans but how many does it go up to or is there anything above that?

Hi Cottoneye Mo :)

I moved your post to the thread about Belts/Dans.

It is 7th Dan. You have all information in our Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

chbruce@shaw.ca
Feb 11 2021, 06:45 PM
When will the dans be active as well as the fishing bait right now they are not it would have been nice to have these active before the facilities came online

Taz D
Feb 11 2021, 06:49 PM
When will the dans be active as well as the fishing bait right now they are not it would have been nice to have these active before the facilities came online
Hi chbruce,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the dans and belts.

The dans and belts you have currently are providing the bonus amounts. Adding the ability to go up in dans o rbelts and seeing them in the facilities is not available yet. When the developers will add those only they know as they do not tell us in advance of when.

chbruce@shaw.ca
Feb 12 2021, 07:11 AM
When will these be working when we harvest our crops right now we are only getting what we plant no bonus when we harvest

Taz D
Feb 12 2021, 09:18 AM
When will these be working when we harvest our crops right now we are only getting what we plant no bonus when we harvest
Hi Chbruce,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the dans and belts. We do not know when the developers will add them for you to earn more if you have some not completed to top dan.

You are getting the bonus for the dans and belts you have now. The bonus amounts are not added until after you restart your farms right now. That should be fix to add all of your harvest including bonuses probably when they belts function is added into the game.

ella_fant@hotmail.com
Jul 22 2021, 06:44 PM
Hi there
was wondering if dans and belts are working
i have been advancing in the coloured level for cardamon and remember posting for brown and black belt
but have not had any other direction for boosting requests since and i have just gone up to level 5 cheers Ellen

Taz D
Jul 22 2021, 06:50 PM
Hi there
was wondering if dans and belts are working
i have been advancing in the coloured level for cardamon and remember posting for brown and black belt
but have not had any other direction for boosting requests since and i have just gone up to level 5 cheers Ellen
Hi Ellen,
I moved your post to the subject thread about belts and dans. Yes they are working. You will need to check in the Recent Belts to find them.

sonny4u2
Aug 10 2021, 07:37 AM
The number to the next bonus isn't correct. "111 batches to reach 2nd dan", in my facilities.
My farm ID 1641406154

marymarcel
Aug 10 2021, 08:37 AM
The number to the next bonus isn't correct. "111 batches to reach 2nd dan", in my facilities.
My farm ID 1641406154

Hi sonny4u2 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Belts and Dans.

Why do you think that number is incorrect?

Please open your tool box and click in Your belts icon.

In the new window, click in Products button.
Then you can set the A/Z to Product Name so you can search alphabetically for the product you want.
And set the Funnel to All so you can see all products belts or dans.

Then check for the product you want and see if you get the same amount of batches to reach the new Dan.

Just a little note about bonus batches> Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total when you start products in a facility.

When you start products in facilities, the XP amount you see in the notification is what you would have got for all of the batches had all your ingredients been used for them all, BUT what happens next is that you get free bonus batches for filling them. The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

The XP amount it deducts doesn't show in the game. The amount deducted can vary as not every product earns the same amount of XP for starting a single batch and the chances you have of earning bonus batches depends on the belt/dan earned for a particular product.

sonny4u2
Aug 11 2021, 07:53 AM
Hi marymarcel,
I opened a Mineral Mine, hoovered my mouse over Tin Ore. It said I had 3000+ more batches before my next dan. I am careful to start only enough batches so I can get the most out of every dan. I have noticed in the past that when new things are added to game, like new levels, crops. etc, it messes up things, like actual number of batches to receive next dan. Thank you for helping.

marymarcel
Aug 11 2021, 08:29 AM
Hi marymarcel,
I opened a Mineral Mine, hoovered my mouse over Tin Ore. It said I had 3000+ more batches before my next dan. I am careful to start only enough batches so I can get the most out of every dan. I have noticed in the past that when new things are added to game, like new levels, crops. etc, it messes up things, like actual number of batches to receive next dan. Thank you for helping.

Hi sonny4u2 :)

Not sure if this will help you but tin ore for me shows up 3,308 batches for my next dan.
Please take in mind that the Mineral mine cant be worked by friends so you have to wait the exact time for every batch to be done. For tin ore you have to wait 8 hours to start a new batch.

Amazing Amber
Oct 08 2021, 05:59 PM
I have gotten dans/belts and haven't been able to post the last one. I am not maxed out as it has 5 on it. Is it a glitch??

marymarcel
Oct 08 2021, 06:12 PM
I have gotten dans/belts and haven't been able to post the last one. I am not maxed out as it has 5 on it. Is it a glitch??

Hi Amzing Amber :)

Im sorry but we do not have data to check how many bonuses you have posted.

If you are sure you have only posted 4 then you can reload your game and see if you can post the next one or also run memcache.
Click in the following link to run memcache, a new window will open. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farm and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If you still cant post the bonus then Im sorry but there is nothing we can do about it.

Franny2
Nov 29 2021, 10:52 AM
I hope this is the correct place to post a bonus problem. When I get a new bonus, I am not able to send a bonus request to my FarmTown friends. All it does is show me my Dans.

Tiger
Nov 29 2021, 11:12 AM
I hope this is the correct place to post a bonus problem. When I get a new bonus, I am not able to send a bonus request to my FarmTown friends. All it does is show me my Dans.

Hi Franny2,

I have moved your post to help and support for Belts and Dans.

Are you looking in the in the Recent Belts section of your Belt Manager in your Toolbox? If you are, make sure that you click on the funnel icon top right of that window check if it is set to All and not a specific belt. When it isn't set to All you won't see all of the other belts/dans you have earned.

If you are already in that section, are you seeing a Blue button that says Request Bonus?
If you are not look at the top of that window and see if there is information in red text that tells you how many bonuses you can request in the next 12 hours.

Franny2
Nov 29 2021, 02:02 PM
I know how to view the belts and dans but the problem is that whenever I am told I got a bonus from the facilities, it does not let me send the request to my farmer list.

Franny2
Nov 29 2021, 02:03 PM
I will look for the blue button.

Franny2
Nov 29 2021, 02:06 PM
I just followed your instructions and did find the blue button and submitted the request. The window was just new to me. Thanks, Tiger!!

Tiger
Nov 29 2021, 03:35 PM
I just followed your instructions and did find the blue button and submitted the request. The window was just new to me. Thanks, Tiger!!

Hi Franny2,

You're welcome. Glad you found it.
The game guide Chapter 30 has it all explained in detail should you need further information. Here's the ink to that chapter: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

Palmarina
Dec 04 2021, 01:22 AM
Hi!
For the last few days I noticed that there might be a problem with posting bonuses for the circuit board. A few neighbours posted their brown belt bonus request (on their facebook timeline) and when I clicked it there (on their facebook timeline) there was a warning that the bonus already expired, although the neighbours said it was a very new bonus. When I clicked on the bonus request on my own Farm town request wall it was normal, there was no message saying it was expired. Did other farmers notice this too?

Tiger
Dec 04 2021, 04:32 AM
Hi!
For the last few days I noticed that there might be a problem with posting bonuses for the circuit board. A few neighbours posted their brown belt bonus request (on their facebook timeline) and when I clicked it there (on their facebook timeline) there was a warning that the bonus already expired, although the neighbours said it was a very new bonus. When I clicked on the bonus request on my own Farm town request wall it was normal, there was no message saying it was expired. Did other farmers notice this too?

Hi Palmarina,

When that happens the usual culprit is that it simply did not post to Facebook correctly even though visibly it looks fine on Facebook. The only thing you can do is exactly what you did and try the link via My Requests.

The owner could try refreshing the attachment on the post on their profile if they know it's happening and see if that corrects it but it might not.

We don't have any brown belts for circuit boards to try. Was it only the brown belt causing it, did you have any other belts for the circuit board to try, if you did were those fine?

Palmarina
Dec 04 2021, 04:59 AM
Yes it was only the brown belt for circuit boards.
I didn't see any other belts. Therefore I went to check in groups for sharing bonuses and ingredients, but couldn't find any other belts for the circuit board.

I'll tell her to refresh her posting.

Thanks for your reply Tiger.
Have a nice weekend!

Hi Palmarina,

When that happens the usual culprit is that it simply did not post to Facebook correctly even though visibly it looks fine on Facebook. The only thing you can do is exactly what you did and try the link via My Requests.

The owner could try refreshing the attachment on the post on their profile if they know it's happening and see if that corrects it but it might not.

We don't have any brown belts for circuit boards to try. Was it only the brown belt causing it, did you have any other belts for the circuit board to try, if you did were those fine?

Palmarina
Dec 04 2021, 11:45 PM
Hi Marymarcel
I made a 1st dan bonus for CIRCUIT BOARDS on my helping farm.
Link to facebook timeline https://www.facebook.com/clara.farmer.3766/
It gives that message being expired too.
Maybe a developer should look at this product's bonuses?

Yes it was only the brown belt for circuit boards.
I didn't see any other belts. Therefore I went to check in groups for sharing bonuses and ingredients, but couldn't find any other belts for the circuit board.

I'll tell her to refresh her posting.

Thanks for your reply Tiger.
Have a nice weekend!

marymarcel
Dec 05 2021, 09:25 AM
Hi Marymarcel
I made a 1st dan bonus for CIRCUIT BOARDS on my helping farm.
Link to facebook timeline https://www.facebook.com/clara.farmer.3766/
It gives that message being expired too.
Maybe a developer should look at this product's bonuses?

Hi Palmarina :)

I just tried that bonus for circuit board and got the expired message but got speakers one without problems.

Please report this to support to let them check into this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont get the automatic response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Palmarina
Dec 05 2021, 11:17 AM
OK I will report it.
Thanks for the assistance.
Bye

I just tried that bonus for circuit board and got the expired message but got speakers one without problems.

Please report this to support to let them check into this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont get the automatic response then read the following thread:

marymarcel
Dec 05 2021, 12:09 PM
OK I will report it.
Thanks for the assistance.
Bye

You are welcome Palmarina :)

tootfarm
Jan 24 2022, 03:51 AM
Hi. I have been posting bonus and ingredients requests in various groups. Fellow players have responded but I am not seeing or benefiting from those ingredients in my storage area. How can this be rectified?

Tiger
Jan 24 2022, 05:50 AM
Hi. I have been posting bonus and ingredients requests in various groups. Fellow players have responded but I am not seeing or benefiting from those ingredients in my storage area. How can this be rectified?

Hi tootfarm,

Once you store them from your gift box you should be able to see the items you requested are added to storage. The only time you would not get them is if you had reached your maximum coin allowance for bonuses and ingredients.

Ask your friends if when they send you a bonus or ingredient if they are seeing a message like this:
"No items were sent since your friend already reached the limit of xxx Coins worth of products every 12 hours"

If you try to send someone a bonus/ingredient and were at your maximum, the message you could see would be like this:
"No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of xx Coins worth of products every 12 hours”

If that's not the problem, what bonuses & ingredients did you request that is not sending products to your storage?

tootfarm
Jan 24 2022, 01:06 PM
Ok, thanks for your help.

famer charlie
Feb 02 2022, 01:13 PM
when are we getting belts and dans for the rest of the factory's

marymarcel
Feb 02 2022, 01:15 PM
when are we getting belts and dans for the rest of the factory's

Hi famer charlie :)

Im sorry but only the developers know and they dont tell us in advance.

JNelson
Feb 03 2022, 07:12 AM
we allowed to post 5 ingredient request and 5 bonuses ... i posted 5 ingr requests and after 4 bonueses when i went to post to wall the 5th one i got a warning from FB that I posted too many and to stop to avoid possible restriction - and one of those checks where you have to pick a picture of something your not a robot ... is there a way for slashkey to ask them to allow 10 posts for FT as game is designed to do - this happened first on account 114315986223683 - i did take the chance and posted the 5th one, hoping they will recognize it RE FT , crossing fingers

marymarcel
Feb 03 2022, 07:17 AM
we allowed to post 5 ingredient request and 5 bonuses ... i posted 5 ingr requests and after 4 bonueses when i went to post to wall the 5th one i got a warning from FB that I posted too many and to stop to avoid possible restriction - and one of those checks where you have to pick a picture of something your not a robot ... is there a way for slashkey to ask them to allow 10 posts for FT as game is designed to do - this happened first on account 114315986223683 - i did take the chance and posted the 5th one, hoping they will recognize it RE FT , crossing fingers

Hi JNelson :)

Im sorry this happened to you, most of the times it is due to how fast you are posting them and/or if you are sharing them to fb groups at the same time.

Spammers usually post very quickly to have the oportunity to share the spam to many sites at the same time and if facebook thinks you were doing the same, then that is why they sent you a warning.

If you wish you can report this to Support to see if they can do something about the problem you are reporting.

JNelson
Feb 03 2022, 07:58 AM

Im sorry this happened to you, most of the times it is due to how fast you are posting them and/or if you are sharing them to fb groups at the same time.

Spammers usually post very quickly to have the oportunity to share the spam to many sites at the same time and if facebook thinks you were doing the same, then that is why they sent you a warning.

If you wish you can report this to Support to see if they can do something about the problem you are reporting.

not posting to groups just middle age human with bad hands speed , if i get this again today i will contact support directly as you suggest

Irene L. Newstead
Feb 25 2022, 02:21 PM
I frequently am stoped from collectng bonuses and get the message that we are only allowed to get so many in a 12 hour period even when I haven't collected any bonuses for over 14 or more hours.

marymarcel
Feb 25 2022, 02:35 PM
I frequently am stoped from collectng bonuses and get the message that we are only allowed to get so many in a 12 hour period even when I haven't collected any bonuses for over 14 or more hours.

Hi Irene :)

I moved your post to the thread about Belts and Dans Bonuses.

Please read the following information and see if that helps you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5224278#post5224278

Irene L. Newstead
Mar 10 2022, 02:30 PM
I turned off my computer at 11 pm yesterday and just now at 2:30 p.m. tried to collect my first bonus today only once again to be told I had already reached my limit of bonuses for the day and could and collect any for 12 hours. This has been happening to me at least 5 times a week. Why?

marymarcel
Mar 10 2022, 02:54 PM
I turned off my computer at 11 pm yesterday and just now at 2:30 p.m. tried to collect my first bonus today only once again to be told I had already reached my limit of bonuses for the day and could and collect any for 12 hours. This has been happening to me at least 5 times a week. Why?

Hi Irene :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are you sure the message says you have reached your limit or is it your friend who has reached their limit?

Please check to be sure your time (am/pm) and date (day/month/year) in your computer are correct.

Run your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if you have it open in other tab. Then reopen your farms and try again.

Farmerette GiGi
Mar 14 2022, 08:55 AM
:eek: Please! Do the developers have any intention of correcting this problem? Instead of being limited to posting only 5 bonuses, as well as 5 ingredient requests, people are filling up my FT wall with requests! This person has posted a total of 53 "I just received ... bonus..." notices this morning, another person posted 49 a few days ago. This has been an ongoing problem for months.

When I shared a bonus I received the message that the limit is 5. Awesome! As it should be. How are they able to fill up the wall with bonuses, as well as ingredient requests?

I've asked about this problem previously but no one ever responded. I would like to know if others are having this problem or is this a new thing with the game. OR? :confused:

Thanks!

marymarcel
Mar 14 2022, 09:02 AM
:eek: Please! Do the developers have any intention of correcting this problem? Instead of being limited to posting only 5 bonuses, as well as 5 ingredient requests, people are filling up my FT wall with requests! This person has posted a total of 53 "I just received ... bonus..." notices this morning, another person posted 49 a few days ago. This has been an ongoing problem for months.

When I shared a bonus I received the message that the limit is 5. Awesome! As it should be. How are they able to fill up the wall with bonuses, as well as ingredient requests?

I've asked about this problem previously but no one ever responded. I would like to know if others are having this problem or is this a new thing with the game. OR? :confused:

Thanks!

Hi Farmerette GiGi :)

I moved your post to the thread about Bonuses.

To be honest I have never had this problem. So please report this to Support and see if they can do something. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont get the automatica response then read the following thread:

Farmerette GiGi
Mar 14 2022, 01:49 PM
Thank you, Mary, for the response. I have a few friends who have had the same problem, although not with the extreme number of notices that I've had. I will definitely contact support. Again, thank you.

Hi Farmerette GiGi :)

I moved your post to the thread about Bonuses.

To be honest I have never had this problem. So please report this to Support and see if they can do something. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont get the automatica response then read the following thread:

marymarcel
Mar 14 2022, 01:50 PM
Thank you, Mary, for the response. I have a few friends who have had the same problem, although not with the extreme number of notices that I've had. I will definitely contact support. Again, thank you.

You are very welcome GiGi :)

famer charlie
Mar 18 2022, 04:51 PM
when are we getting belts and dans for rest of factory's

Taz D
Mar 18 2022, 05:25 PM
when are we getting belts and dans for rest of factory's
Hi famer charlie,
When the developers decide to release them. They do not tell us in advance of what they are going to release.

Irene L. Newstead
Mar 28 2022, 12:02 PM
The last bonus I claimed was Saturday afternoon, Sunday evening when I tried to claim a bonus I was denied saying that I had reached my limit for the day and this morning, Monday,
I was again denied claiming that I had already reached my limit for the day! Please fix this.

Tiger
Mar 28 2022, 12:39 PM
The last bonus I claimed was Saturday afternoon, Sunday evening when I tried to claim a bonus I was denied saying that I had reached my limit for the day and this morning, Monday,
I was again denied claiming that I had already reached my limit for the day! Please fix this.

Hi Irene L. Newstead,

The limit for bonuses or ingredients applies not only to the value of what you tried to accept yourself in the last 12 hours but ALSO the value of what others farmers have sent to you in the last 12 hours. The limit applies to the combination of what you claimed yourself and what others sent to you by clicking on your bonuses/ingredients in the last 12 hours.

For example if you posted a bonus last night and farmers were sending you them, that means it's possible for your own limit to have been reached before you try to claim any yourself the following day.

This can happen very quickly if you post a lot of bonuses or could be sharing them to groups where members may also be sending them to you that may not all be your friends.

The other thing that could affect it would be if your computer date or time was not quite right, so please check that both of those are still fine.

A1actress
Apr 03 2022, 09:25 AM
I just had an odd glitch happen. Don't know if it's the game or FB. Got degrees on products and posted as usual. Posts don't appear anywhere. ?????

marymarcel
Apr 03 2022, 09:39 AM
I just had an odd glitch happen. Don't know if it's the game or FB. Got degrees on products and posted as usual. Posts don't appear anywhere. ?????

Hi A1actress :)

All posts go through facebook, cant you see the post in your facebook profile?
You can close and reopen facebook and then check your facebook profile again.

Please ask a friend to check the Show Other Wall Requests into their My requests tab and see if they can see your posts.

If you have another bonus to post, please close everything and restart your computer. Then try to post a new bonus again.

A1actress
Apr 03 2022, 10:02 AM
Posts are not on FB profile. Opened and closed FB and the game multiple times etc. I'll ask a neighbor to check for me. I have one more to post. I'll get back to you.

A1actress
Apr 03 2022, 10:08 AM
Got our answer. I got one bonus from a neighbor so it must be on the game wall. Looking like FB ......... Anyone else got this?

A1actress
Apr 03 2022, 10:24 AM
Nope, It's only me and after rebooting my computer, the posts appeared on my profile page. That's a new one for me. Thanks so much for helping.

marymarcel
Apr 03 2022, 10:26 AM
Got our answer. I got one bonus from a neighbor so it must be on the game wall. Looking like FB ......... Anyone else got this?

Hi A1actress :)

I dont have bonuses to post, but I just post an ingredient request. It shows up correctly in News feed, my own facebook profile and my husband can see it in his Show Other wall requests.

So, Im sorry but it could be a temporaly problem for you posting to facebook.

If you get this issue again, then please let us know.

Irene L. Newstead
Apr 04 2022, 05:13 PM
It is now over 16 hours since I claimed a bonus and you still are telling me I have exceeded my limt for the day and have to wait 11 hours. This keeps happening...please fix it.

Taz D
Apr 04 2022, 05:25 PM
It is now over 16 hours since I claimed a bonus and you still are telling me I have exceeded my limt for the day and have to wait 11 hours. This keeps happening...please fix it.
Hi Irene,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the bonuses.
The limit amount you get is not just bonuses you collect from others. It includes the amount you get from bonuses you have posted as well. So if you have posted belt bonuses and your friends have clicked on them those count toward your total.

Sqrl
Apr 10 2022, 05:08 PM
When you click on a belt bonus when harvesting crops it's supposed to take you to the Recent Belts screen. But it doesn't. It takes you to the Products screen instead.

marymarcel
Apr 10 2022, 05:26 PM
When you click on a belt bonus when harvesting crops it's supposed to take you to the Recent Belts screen. But it doesn't. It takes you to the Products screen instead.

Hi Sqrl :)

We will test this as soon as possible. Thanks!

marymarcel
Apr 11 2022, 01:04 PM

Hi Sqrl :)

I was able to reproduce your problem.

It seems the Belt manager remembers the last tab you checked, in your case it was Products, and when you get a new belt, then it opens that last tab instead of Recent Belts.

Developers will change this when they have a time.

Alexm2012
May 10 2022, 04:10 PM
not sure if this is since the new release but since working in my facility manager when opening up a specific facility it shows the belts i need to earn but when i go into my belts on the correct menu it shows im already at those relevant dans (i.e max dans) but when i open the facilities it is saying i still need x amount to reach that dan

Taz D
May 10 2022, 04:23 PM
not sure if this is since the new release but since working in my facility manager when opening up a specific facility it shows the belts i need to earn but when i go into my belts on the correct menu it shows im already at those relevant dans (i.e max dans) but when i open the facilities it is saying i still need x amount to reach that dan
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the belts.
We have checked several that are not at the top belt and they are showing correctly in both places. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

The difference could be because of the bonus batches as those do not count for the belts and got corrected in one but has not updated in the other.

JNelson
May 28 2022, 12:33 AM
for tree bonuses the green ? is not working

Tiger
May 28 2022, 04:37 AM
for tree bonuses the green ? is not working

Hi JNeslon,

Please provide more information.

Which trees in what section of the game is the green question mark not working?

If you are looking in the Belt Manager which section of that is it not working, Trees or Recent Belts?

JNelson
May 28 2022, 06:16 AM
[QUOTE=Tiger;6495206]Hi JNeslon,

If you are looking in the Belt Manager which section of that is it not working, Trees or Recent Belts?[/QUOT

in the belts, the ones you post to the FT Wall .. when you click on the green ? all of them say that tree is not used for anything ....

i check the ? on the trees in the store and its working fine there, just not on the first tab or the belt icon , where we post them to the wall

Tiger
May 28 2022, 06:39 AM
[QUOTE=Tiger;6495206]Hi JNeslon,

If you are looking in the Belt Manager which section of that is it not working, Trees or Recent Belts?[/QUOT

in the belts, the ones you post to the FT Wall .. when you click on the green ? all of them say that tree is not used for anything ....

i check the ? on the trees in the store and its working fine there, just not on the first tab or the belt icon , where we post them to the wall

Hi JNelson,

Thank you for the additional information, your issue has been copied over to the relevant devs thread.

mcgne
Jul 29 2022, 05:19 PM
Hello, reporting a minor issue (mine) my Taro crop is showing belt status of greyed out (1), but my crop status currently is 7mill +
Done the usual ie cache clean etc
Anyway thanks all

Taz D
Jul 29 2022, 05:31 PM
Hello, reporting a minor issue (mine) my Taro crop is showing belt status of greyed out (1), but my crop status currently is 7mill +
Done the usual ie cache clean etc
Anyway thanks all
Hi Mcgne,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the belt and dans as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find it at the bottom of the page your farms are on.
Are you talking about the Taro crop or the Taro Boba Tea? The tea does not have belts yet.

mags66
Sep 02 2022, 10:38 AM
Up until 3 weeks ago I always had many belts & dans to post every day. I usually try to post twice a day, but since then I'm not sure what has changed. I might have several each day & some times have nothing. Not sure what I need to do to fix it or if there is something I did to change it? Any help appreciated. thanks!

marymarcel
Sep 02 2022, 10:56 AM
Up until 3 weeks ago I always had many belts & dans to post every day. I usually try to post twice a day, but since then I'm not sure what has changed. I might have several each day & some times have nothing. Not sure what I need to do to fix it or if there is something I did to change it? Any help appreciated. thanks!

Hi mags66 :)

That probably happened as belts/dans where added to lot of facilities.

If you have already got the 7th dan for most of the products in those facilities, then nothing is wrong. It is just those products have the highest dans.

You can read the following information from our Game Guide to check which belts/dans you have already got:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5222690#post5222690

mags66
Sep 02 2022, 11:31 AM
thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it! have a great day :)

marymarcel
Sep 02 2022, 11:44 AM
thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it! have a great day :)

You are welcome mags :)

Mama Lauri
Sep 02 2022, 12:44 PM
Is there a way to turn of notices of dans and belts, while I am working on my farms? They are in a pop up, that renders my game useless until I close the pop up, then I have to open my tools to retrieve the tool I was working with. I do not know how many people think this is annoying, but that is why I do not play other games.

Taz D
Sep 02 2022, 01:55 PM
Is there a way to turn of notices of dans and belts, while I am working on my farms? They are in a pop up, that renders my game useless until I close the pop up, then I have to open my tools to retrieve the tool I was working with. I do not know how many people think this is annoying, but that is why I do not play other games.
Hi Mama Lauri,
If you click the X on those pop ups you should not have to pick up your tool again. No, there isn't any way to turn those off.

NJones277
Sep 05 2022, 03:50 PM
I've noticed that lately people are able to post up to 10 bonuses at a time each for a different item. Is this a glitch or something new?

Taz D
Sep 05 2022, 03:53 PM
I've noticed that lately people are able to post up to 10 bonuses at a time each for a different item. Is this a glitch or something new?
HI NJones,
There hasn't been a change so somehow they are getting around the limit. The downside for them may be that Facebook can block them for excessive posts under their security rules.

SANDIE39
Sep 16 2022, 07:51 AM
[B][B] What is a Belt/Dan Bonus??????

marymarcel
Sep 16 2022, 08:31 AM
[B][B] What is a Belt/Dan Bonus??????

Hi SANDIE :)

They are bonuses you get or your friends get when starting products in the regular facilities.

You have full information in the following link:

Now, if you are talking about a Farm pass goal, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6504906#post6504906

Larwin
Sep 19 2022, 06:53 AM
belt bonus and requesting ingredients both have a limit after posting? i know you can do 5 of each. but can i sell or keep these long as i want? or until i use them?

so guide says up to 11m coins for levels 900-999 but how many times would i be collecting bonuses if i dont know how much one is worth?

how many times can other players send the bonus will i get like 100 or more. will it fill up my gift box? im still getting some from yesterday.

i was just overwhelmed with how many i got. didnt seem to end for quite a while.

might have just because i had all 5 bonuses and 5 ingredient requests being filled same time. how do i check the value of one the items?

Taz D
Sep 19 2022, 09:21 AM
belt bonus and requesting ingredients both have a limit after posting? i know you can do 5 of each. but can i sell or keep these long as i want? or until i use them?

so guide says up to 11m coins for levels 900-999 but how many times would i be collecting bonuses if i dont know how much one is worth?

how many times can other players send the bonus will i get like 100 or more. will it fill up my gift box? im still getting some from yesterday.

i was just overwhelmed with how many i got. didnt seem to end for quite a while.

might have just because i had all 5 bonuses and 5 ingredient requests being filled same time. how do i check the value of one the items?
Hi Larwin,
I will try to answer these in the order you posted them.

I am not sure what you are asking in the first question. Sell or keep what? The products you get from your belt/dan bonuses goes directly into your storage. The ingredient request items go into your gift box. You can move them to your storage or sell them.

The how many times you can get a bonus depends on what the value of it is. You can look in your storage for that item and it tells you in the box how much they are worth.

Bonuses go directly to your storage not into the gift box. Ingredient requests go to the gift box, so those could theoretically fill up your gift box. Each player can only send 1 belt bonus and 1 ingredient request per every 12 hours.

As I said, you can check the value by going to your storage and finding the item or items in the case of the ingredient requests and in the box for each is the value of the item.

Larwin
Sep 19 2022, 09:43 AM
Hi Larwin,
I will try to answer these in the order you posted them.

I am not sure what you are asking in the first question. Sell or keep what? The products you get from your belt/dan bonuses goes directly into your storage. The ingredient request items go into your gift box. You can move them to your storage or sell them.

The how many times you can get a bonus depends on what the value of it is. You can look in your storage for that item and it tells you in the box how much they are worth.

Bonuses go directly to your storage not into the gift box. Ingredient requests go to the gift box, so those could theoretically fill up your gift box. Each player can only send 1 belt bonus and 1 ingredient request per every 12 hours.

As I said, you can check the value by going to your storage and finding the item or items in the case of the ingredient requests and in the box for each is the value of the item.

im just not super fast with math. i look closer at the bonuses and ingredients to get idea if im getting the limit on these. might explain why i got so many.

i did some math on a belt bonus i submitted and it could be filled up to 44 times. so i i do 5 different items that were close to that value that can be up to 220 total bonuses or requests filled. could be more or less depending on the value. sorry im a little slow but i think i can understand what to expect if i post a link for this.

Taz D
Sep 19 2022, 10:10 AM
im just not super fast with math. i look closer at the bonuses and ingredients to get idea if im getting the limit on these. might explain why i got so many.

i did some math on a belt bonus i submitted and it could be filled up to 44 times. so i i do 5 different items that were close to that value that can be up to 220 total bonuses or requests filled. could be more or less depending on the value. sorry im a little slow but i think i can understand what to expect if i post a link for this.
Hi Larwin,
It is not 11 million per bonus post. It is a total of 11 million for all bonuses sent within a 12 hour period. So, you would not get 220. You would only roughly get the 44 from the 5 bonus posts if they were near the same value.

Larwin
Sep 19 2022, 10:30 AM
Hi Larwin,
It is not 11 million per bonus post. It is a total of 11 million for all bonuses sent within a 12 hour period. So, you would not get 220. You would only roughly get the 44 from the 5 bonus posts if they were near the same value.

ok thanks I get used to this and may be able tell if im close to my daily limit.

I just had one more question can i request 1 bonus or ingredient and just let that be fulfilled if i wanted? might do that next time i make a request.

Taz D
Sep 19 2022, 10:40 AM
ok thanks I get used to this and may be able tell if im close to my daily limit.

I just had one more question can i request 1 bonus or ingredient and just let that be fulfilled if i wanted? might do that next time i make a request.
Hi Larwin,
You can post any number of requests or belt bonuses up to 5 in a 12 hour period.

buffaloboy
Oct 15 2022, 09:09 AM
hi

now i have again the problem with reqesting ingredients .
it works a while posting arround 1 am / 1 pm
but today i post 5 mornings and afternoon it let me just 1 !!!!
since the maintanance some went wrong on my farm
i change nothing
what went wrong ? before it works allways !

tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000188751345&farm_ix=43

marymarcel
Oct 15 2022, 09:22 AM
hi

now i have again the problem with reqesting ingredients .
it works a while posting arround 1 am / 1 pm
but today i post 5 mornings and afternoon it let me just 1 !!!!
since the maintanance some went wrong on my farm
i change nothing
what went wrong ? before it works allways !

tino

Hi Tino :)

If you posted 5 ingredients requests at 1 AM then you should be able to post another 5 ingredients requests at 1 PM your time.

If your time and date for your computer is correct but you still cannot post 5 new ingredient requests after 12 hours, then please contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

barbara nixon
Oct 17 2022, 11:09 AM
i'm not getting credit for the bellt quest in the farmpass..i sent out 5 yesterday have a pass quest to send 15 to friends..i have 7 now and it should have 12 for the 5 i just sent..

Tiger
Oct 17 2022, 11:47 AM
i'm not getting credit for the bellt quest in the farmpass..i sent out 5 yesterday have a pass quest to send 15 to friends..i have 7 now and it should have 12 for the 5 i just sent..

Hi barbara nixon,

After sending the bonuses did you reload the game?

Make sure that you are only trying to send one bonus to each friend.

If you were clicking on friends posts on Facebook or in groups for example it's not always easy to know if you had already sent one previously as they may have posted in more than one area of Facebook.

If you're not already using it, try using the Other Wall Requests (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pending_in_wall2) page to see all your friends bonus posts, any with a pink background you have already sent a bonus to and also make sure that you are only trying to send one bonus to each friend.

buffaloboy
Oct 18 2022, 09:27 AM
hi

the bug with the bonus solved from itself

but the ingredients worked a few days and now mornigs again 5
and afternoon 1!!!!!!!

whats wrong ??? this happens since your server maintance

tino

marymarcel
Oct 18 2022, 09:29 AM
hi

the bug with the bonus solved from itself

but the ingredients worked a few days and now mornigs again 5
and afternoon 1!!!!!!!

whats wrong ??? this happens since your server maintance

tino

Nothing has changed, you can post 5 ingredients requests every 12 hours.

As it seems you have many problems, please contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

Palmarina
Oct 22 2022, 05:33 AM
Hi, me again.
The past few days my game crashes each time I post bonuses to my FB timeline (see attachement).
Just right now I had 2 bonuses, posted them to my timeline and bam the game crashes.
I have to restart to continue playing;
Should I send this to the helpdesk?
Please advice, thanks in advance for any help.

Edit:
FYI:
I clear memcache and macromedia files on a regular base
Windows 10 pc
Chrome is up-to-date

Tiger
Oct 22 2022, 06:12 AM
Hi, me again.
The past few days my game crashes each time I post bonuses to my FB timeline (see attachement).
Just right now I had 2 bonuses, posted them to my timeline and bam the game crashes.
I have to restart to continue playing;
Should I send this to the helpdesk?
Please advice, thanks in advance for any help.

Edit:
FYI:
I clear memcache and macromedia files on a regular base
Windows 10 pc
Chrome is up-to-date

Hi Palmarina,

Have you also kept up with your windows updates? If not please do them.
If you have done those as well, are the bonuses from the same facility? If so which one?
Is it happening if you post them from a different farm than the one you were on today?
Does it only happen when using Chrome?
If it's doing it every single time, then yes please let the support team know.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Palmarina
Oct 22 2022, 06:34 AM
Both Windows and Chrome are up-to-date
it happens in Mozilla Firefox too
the bonuses today were from 2 different factories
and yes it happens every single time

I'll contact the helpdesk :-)

Thanks Tiger

Hi Palmarina,

Have you also kept up with your windows updates? If not please do them.
If you have done those as well, are the bonuses from the same facility? If so which one?
Is it happening if you post them from a different farm than the one you were on today?
Does it only happen when using Chrome?
If it's doing it every single time, then yes please let the support team know.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Tiger
Oct 22 2022, 06:57 AM
Both Windows and Chrome are up-to-date
it happens in Mozilla Firefox too
the bonuses today were from 2 different factories
and yes it happens every single time

I'll contact the helpdesk :-)

Thanks Tiger

Hi Palmarina,

That's fine, could you let us know which facilities and which products are doing it please.

Palmarina
Oct 22 2022, 08:38 AM
Today's bonus:
goulash 6th Dan, from the Hungarian restaurant
mini bag 7th Dan, from the fashion accessories factory

it happened for all kinds of bonuses

Hi Palmarina,

That's fine, could you let us know which facilities and which products are doing it please.

Tiger
Oct 22 2022, 09:38 AM
Today's bonus:
goulash 6th Dan, from the Hungarian restaurant
mini bag 7th Dan, from the fashion accessories factory

it happened for all kinds of bonuses

Hi Palmarina, ok thanks very much for letting us know!

yahn38
Oct 23 2022, 12:07 PM
Whenever I go to post a bonus to my home page the page locks and I have to reboot the game. I also get the following message: ERROR an abnormal situation has occurred: the Player Loop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it. Screen is locked so I can't do that. Any suggestions?

Taz D
Oct 23 2022, 12:21 PM
Whenever I go to post a bonus to my home page the page locks and I have to reboot the game. I also get the following message: ERROR an abnormal situation has occurred: the Player Loop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it. Screen is locked so I can't do that. Any suggestions?
Hi Yahn,
Make sure your browser and computer are updated. Also, try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

buffaloboy
Oct 27 2022, 07:05 AM
hi

my farm have some issues belts resets to zero bonuns cant post all 12 hours

and the longest the ingredients posts ,since the maintanance it works just 1 day
yesterday i was so happy
after i post 5 look on the clock and it let me still post after 5 !!!!

but today its back with +1 hour :(

please help me

tino

marymarcel
Oct 27 2022, 07:35 AM
hi

my farm have some issues belts resets to zero bonuns cant post all 12 hours

and the longest the ingredients posts ,since the maintanance it works just 1 day
yesterday i was so happy
after i post 5 look on the clock and it let me still post after 5 !!!!

but today its back with +1 hour :(

please help me

tino

Please contact Support team to let them check on this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

buffaloboy
Oct 27 2022, 11:53 AM
thank you :)

mags66
Oct 29 2022, 02:46 PM
I've had several problems since the shut down. I noticed others are having them also. Every time I try to post a Belt/Dan Bonus I get the Error Message "An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it." I also have noticed since we came back that the game has been much slower. I have tried clearing my memcache. I've also made sure that my computer & browser are updated. Thank You for any help! :)

Taz D
Oct 29 2022, 02:53 PM
I've had several problems since the shut down. I noticed others are having them also. Every time I try to post a Belt/Dan Bonus I get the Error Message "An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it." I also have noticed since we came back that the game has been much slower. I have tried clearing my memcache. I've also made sure that my computer & browser are updated. Thank You for any help! :)
Hi Mags,
For the error message, make sure your browser and computer system is updated. Then run the memcache again restart farms, and try again.
If that does work you will need to contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

For the slowdown, the developers are aware of the problem and are working on finding the cause and fixing it.

joolz68
Nov 11 2022, 05:13 PM
Why are bonuses named that when they are restricted to how many coins in 12hrs periods i just found?..its not really a full on bonus its a restricted bonus..bit deflated about this sorry

marymarcel
Nov 11 2022, 05:21 PM
Why are bonuses named that when they are restricted to how many coins in 12hrs periods i just found?..its not really a full on bonus its a restricted bonus..bit deflated about this sorry

Hi joolz :)

They are still bonuses as you get extra products/harvests no matter the rules for time and coins.

amanda1955
Nov 17 2022, 04:23 PM
I have the food coloring factory have been sitting on dan 6 for the black food coloring for months and months and months why cant I achieve dan 7 seems out of reach

marymarcel
Nov 17 2022, 04:36 PM
I have the food coloring factory have been sitting on dan 6 for the black food coloring for months and months and months why cant I achieve dan 7 seems out of reach

Hi amanda :)

I moved your post to the thread for Belts/Dans in the english forum.

Please hover your mouse on the black food coloring and see how many batches are still needed to get 7th dan.

badcompany_78
Feb 06 2023, 09:06 AM
Good morning!!

I recently purchased a lot of big lakes with boat/big seacoast and Frozen lakes.
I can see when I click on those new ones that I have belts (white yellow orange) for those lakes/coasts. but I am not getting the notifications to post the bonusses from them.:confused:

please help!
I spend a lot of money on them and fthe paid fish are still extremely hard to keep up with. I really hope the amount of fish will increase in the lakes. I run trains and ships and I also pay for farmpass. it just doesnt makea dent in the shortage.
:(

thanks!
Maaike

Taz D
Feb 06 2023, 09:43 AM
Good morning!!

I recently purchased a lot of big lakes with boat/big seacoast and Frozen lakes.
I can see when I click on those new ones that I have belts (white yellow orange) for those lakes/coasts. but I am not getting the notifications to post the bonusses from them.:confused:

please help!
I spend a lot of money on them and fthe paid fish are still extremely hard to keep up with. I really hope the amount of fish will increase in the lakes. I run trains and ships and I also pay for farmpass. it just doesnt makea dent in the shortage.
:(

thanks!
Maaike
Hi Maike,
You do not get notifications for belts to be able to post them until you get them up to the brown belt. You can not post the earlier belts.

Don't feed the beggers
Feb 12 2023, 07:42 PM
in my inventory box under "non ingredients for me", both fresh water and saltwater bait show up as non ingredients. I do have a fishing and tackle building but its been in storage. I also have several bodies of water that use bait...so I am not understanding why its going as non ingridents if I need bait for fishing my waters....how do I put the bait they say I don't need to my waters??

Taz D
Feb 12 2023, 07:56 PM
in my inventory box under "non ingredients for me", both fresh water and saltwater bait show up as non ingredients. I do have a fishing and tackle building but its been in storage. I also have several bodies of water that use bait...so I am not understanding why its going as non ingridents if I need bait for fishing my waters....how do I put the bait they say I don't need to my waters??
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about belts/ dan bonuses.
The only way bait can end up in your storage is from the bonuses you collect from someone else's belts. Those baits can not be transferred to your waters. They normally can only be used in the Fishing Tackle shop. I have checked your account, and your Fishing Tackle Shop is in your Item storage and not on your farms. That is why the bait is in your non-ingredients.

Don't feed the beggers
Feb 12 2023, 09:03 PM
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about belts/ dan bonuses.
The only way bait can end up in your storage is from the bonuses you collect from someone else's belts. Those baits can not be transferred to your waters. They normally can only be used in the Fishing Tackle shop. I have checked your account, and your Fishing Tackle Shop is in your Item storage and not on your farms. That is why the bait is in your non-ingredients.

but don't i need that bait for fishing the waters? where does that bait come from?

Taz D
Feb 12 2023, 09:07 PM
but don't i need that bait for fishing the waters? where does that bait come from?
HI Don't feed the beggers,
That bait for your waters can come from your Fish Farming Plant, gifts or your own belt bonuses for those.

The only things you can do with the bait in your storage are to put your Fishing Tackle Shop on your farms and fill the baits in them or to sell those in the market.

Don't feed the beggers
Feb 12 2023, 09:08 PM
HI Don't feed the beggers,
That bait for your waters can come from your Fish Farming Plant, gifts or your own belt bonuses for those.

The only things you can do with the bait in your storage are to put your Fishing Tackle Shop on your farms and fill the baits in them or to sell those in the market.

ohhh ok thank you for clarifying

SirMatthew KC
Apr 07 2023, 06:54 PM
Is there a way to tell how close to my 12 hr bonus limit? I have some bonuses I would get if I fished my new FC water but I'm afraid I am close to my limit but I don't know HOW close. Thanks for any help.

marymarcel
Apr 07 2023, 08:44 PM
Is there a way to tell how close to my 12 hr bonus limit? I have some bonuses I would get if I fished my new FC water but I'm afraid I am close to my limit but I don't know HOW close. Thanks for any help.

Hi SirMatthew :)

Im not sure to understand but here we go.

When you get a bonus or various bonuses, they show up in your Belt Manager.

If you got several bonuses at the same time, then the ones you posted will show Already requested, but the ones not posted will show a time to expired so you can see how much time till 12 hours.
Open your yellow tool box, click in your Belt manager and then click in Recent Belts button to see them all.

If you only got 1 bonus and you posted it, then you can go to your facebook profile and check at what time you posted it.

You can check the following link from our Game Guide for Belts/Dans:

SirMatthew KC
Apr 09 2023, 12:31 AM
Hi SirMatthew :)

Im not sure to understand but here we go.

When you get a bonus or various bonuses, they show up in your Belt Manager.

If you got several bonuses at the same time, then the ones you posted will show Already requested, but the ones not posted will show a time to expired so you can see how much time till 12 hours.
Open your yellow tool box, click in your Belt manager and then click in Recent Belts button to see them all.

If you only got 1 bonus and you posted it, then you can go to your facebook profile and check at what time you posted it.

You can check the following link from our Game Guide for Belts/Dans:

Thanks. I should have been more clear. I'm wondering how I know how close I am to my coin limit of bonuses. At my level, I'm allowed 15M worth of bonuses. I didn't want to post another bonus too soon and reach my limit. I want to get as many of the cod I can.

Tiger
Apr 09 2023, 07:00 AM
Thanks. I should have been more clear. I'm wondering how I know how close I am to my coin limit of bonuses. At my level, I'm allowed 15M worth of bonuses. I didn't want to post another bonus too soon and reach my limit. I want to get as many of the cod I can.

SirMatthew KC,

Marymarcel isn't available at this time,

Currently, there is no way in game for you to see how much of the coin limit you have already earned.

If you had only earned one fish bonus, like cod, you can get an idea of the value of that bonus by the amount of fish in the bonus and the value of the fish, but even then you would still need to count up how many bonuses you had received to get an idea of how much you had earned as the day progressed and more were sent.

Something like cod that has a low coin value would take a quite a lot of bonuses to get you to 15 million IF that was the only bonus you received.

Something like salmon or lobster has a much higher coin value and would take far less bonuses to reach that 15 million IF that was the only bonus received.

Figuring out values of bonuses gets far more complicated if different bonuses were posted and sent as well, which many wouldn't want to try doing.

You can certainly request if that information could be shown somewhere in the the game, in the Suggestions area (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2) where the devs will see it.

SirMatthew KC
Apr 09 2023, 04:15 PM
SirMatthew KC,

Marymarcel isn't available at this time,

Currently, there is no way in game for you to see how much of the coin limit you have already earned.

If you had only earned one fish bonus, like cod, you can get an idea of the value of that bonus by the amount of fish in the bonus and the value of the fish, but even then you would still need to count up how many bonuses you had received to get an idea of how much you had earned as the day progressed and more were sent.

Something like cod that has a low coin value would take a quite a lot of bonuses to get you to 15 million IF that was the only bonus you received.

Something like salmon or lobster has a much higher coin value and would take far less bonuses to reach that 15 million IF that was the only bonus received.

Figuring out values of bonuses gets far more complicated if different bonuses were posted and sent as well, which many wouldn't want to try doing.

You can certainly request if that information could be shown somewhere in the the game, in the Suggestions area (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2) where the devs will see it.
THANKS, Tiger!

Vivienne57
Apr 19 2023, 03:17 AM
Hi, I don't seem to be getting any notification when I have reached a belt dan. I used to and then I could claim a bonus. Even though I have purchased new facilities and post twice a day it's not happening I looked at my belt dans this morning and there was one there I could claim. If I hadn't looked I would not have known. I must have missed out and a lot because I haven't received any notification of dans for months. Thanks

Tiger
Apr 19 2023, 06:35 AM
Hi, I don't seem to be getting any notification when I have reached a belt dan. I used to and then I could claim a bonus. Even though I have purchased new facilities and post twice a day it's not happening I looked at my belt dans this morning and there was one there I could claim. If I hadn't looked I would not have known. I must have missed out and a lot because I haven't received any notification of dans for months. Thanks

Hi Vivienne57,

I've not had any problems getting the bonus popup. The various popups and notifications in game can't always be instant as that would cause a slow down in the game.
If someone was doing something fast in the game that would earn more than one bonus in a short space of time, no matter what type of thing they were for (products, crops, trees etc) then it won't show a popup for every single one of them.

The best way to make sure you are getting a bonus if it's one that's very important to you, is to check how many you need to reach that next bonus and only start enough to get just over that amount then stop and wait and see if the popup shows up. If it doesn't start a few more batches rather than start all of them.

Things like using Start All in the Facility Manager, harvesting a crop that has a bonus to earn very fast can prevent all of the popups showing up. So if you like to work very fast, bought a new facility and expect to be earning bonuses then it's worth you also checking the belt manger perhaps once or twice a day as you have 12 hours to post them before they expire.

If you are seeing other popups in the game, then there's not likely to be a problem with blocked cookies or popups causing it. If you're not already doing so, also make sure you are keeping up to date with computer updates, browser updates and browser clearing as not doing those could cause various issues in the game.

If it's a particular facility you are having problems with and when you start enough batches to reach or get just over the next belt/dan and then the popup doesn't show up at all, that's something you could report to support (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) to look into about which facility or product(s) has the issue.

francescarw
Apr 20 2023, 07:00 PM
hi,, in all the years i have been playing farm town my bonuses go onto (group name removed), immediatly, but in the last couple of days they have to be approved by the admin,,, why is this? it can take up to 10 hours to be approved so i am losing alot of bonuses ,, thanks for your advice

Taz D
Apr 20 2023, 07:22 PM
hi,, in all the years i have been playing farm town my bonuses go onto (group name removed), immediatly, but in the last couple of days they have to be approved by the admin,,, why is this? it can take up to 10 hours to be approved so i am losing alot of bonuses ,, thanks for your advice
Hi francescarw,
That you will have to ask the group administrators. The game has nothing to do with those groups. Those groups are not owned or run by Slashkey.

francescarw
Apr 21 2023, 07:21 AM
thankyou for your help

Keef
Apr 29 2023, 12:58 AM
when posting bonuses they post on my wall but are still registered to be claimed, I have one that that I have already claimed the black belt and 1st dan but in the facility is still says 10 more to claim the brown belt (tripe soup in the romanian restaurant)

user ID 727691242

marymarcel
Apr 29 2023, 08:41 AM
when posting bonuses they post on my wall but are still registered to be claimed, I have one that that I have already claimed the black belt and 1st dan but in the facility is still says 10 more to claim the brown belt (tripe soup in the romanian restaurant)

user ID 727691242

Hi Keef :)

Please repost this to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

JNelson
Jun 03 2023, 07:59 AM
is there a list of the facilities that have not had the belts and dans released yet

marymarcel
Jun 03 2023, 08:28 AM
is there a list of the facilities that have not had the belts and dans released yet

No, there isn't that kind of list.

JNelson
Jun 03 2023, 08:51 AM

No, there isn't that kind of list.

is there any way to know,, if a particular facility hasn't had them enabled yet,

marymarcel
Jun 03 2023, 08:54 AM
is there any way to know,, if a particular facility hasn't had them enabled yet,

When belts/dans are released for new facilities, then you could see which facility is the last one in that list and the next ones added to the store will not have belts/dans till the next time they are released.
Set the Store to Level Required in the A/Z filter.

JNelson
Jun 03 2023, 10:20 AM
When belts/dans are released for new facilities, then you could see which facility is the last one in that list and the next ones added to the store will not have belts/dans till the next time they are released.
Set the Store to Level Required in the A/Z filter.

thanks, helps much

marymarcel
Jun 03 2023, 12:23 PM
thanks, helps much

You are welcome JNelson :)

joolz68
Jun 20 2023, 03:09 PM
Hi ,ive just fished my ice lakes,it went up 2 dans but didnt give me the bonuses for pike and wallyeye? ..ive cleared my memcache too,,thank you

Taz D
Jun 20 2023, 03:34 PM
Hi ,ive just fished my ice lakes,it went up 2 dans but didnt give me the bonuses for pike and wallyeye? ..ive cleared my memcache too,,thank you
Hi Joolz,
Did you look in the Your Belts tool in the tool box? They don't always pop up. As far as the bonuses you only get that if you post them and your neighbors click on them.

joolz68
Jun 21 2023, 03:38 AM
Hi Joolz,
Did you look in the Your Belts tool in the tool box? They don't always pop up. As far as the bonuses you only get that if you post them and your neighbors click on them.
Hi...no the bonuses didnt appear in the tool box for me to post them ,,thanks

Tiger
Jun 21 2023, 06:07 AM
Hi...no the bonuses didnt appear in the tool box for me to post them ,,thanks

Hi joolz68,

Taz is not available at this time.
Please open your belt manger, click on the Fish section and look for the colour belts on both northern pike and walleye.

As you mouseover those it will show you how many you need to reach the next belt. We are not seeing that you are at a dan level for those. We are seeing that you have green belt on both of them. You will need to reach brown belt before you will be able to post bonuses for those.

joolz68
Jun 21 2023, 01:31 PM
Hi joolz68,

Taz is not available at this time.
Please open your belt manger, click on the Fish section and look for the colour belts on both northern pike and walleye.

As you mouseover those it will show you how many you need to reach the next belt. We are not seeing that you are at a dan level for those. We are seeing that you have green belt on both of them. You will need to reach brown belt before you will be able to post bonuses for those.

Hi,i did do that before i reported the problem,i was on Dan 1 after receiving the ponds,then i had to wait to fish them which i did 7.9 hrs later and then it took me too Dan 3 but posted no bonuses ,,so this morning i fished again it took me up to Dan 4 and i still did not get a bonus ,,thanks jue

Tiger
Jun 21 2023, 02:35 PM
Hi,i did do that before i reported the problem,i was on Dan 1 after receiving the ponds,then i had to wait to fish them which i did 7.9 hrs later and then it took me too Dan 3 but posted no bonuses ,,so this morning i fished again it took me up to Dan 4 and i still did not get a bonus ,,thanks jue

Hi joolz68,

Please provide your user ID we are checking the USER ID that you provided on a previous occasion and that one shows you were gifted 2 frozen lakes yesterday and those are the only 2 that we can see that you own so you can't have already reached the dan degree levels yet.

You would start at white belt level 1 and there are 7 of those to earn before you can start earning any dan degree levels.

Belts are a single colour, dan degrees are 2 colours.

If you are seeing this belt you are at belt level 4, not dan degree 4, which is why you can't post a bonus yet:

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/belt dan bonus/GREEN SEP 2020.PNG

joolz68
Jun 23 2023, 11:15 AM
Hi joolz68,

Please provide your user ID we are checking the USER ID that you provided on a previous occasion and that one shows you were gifted 2 frozen lakes yesterday and those are the only 2 that we can see that you own so you can't have already reached the dan degree levels yet.

You would start at white belt level 1 and there are 7 of those to earn before you can start earning any dan degree levels.

Belts are a single colour, dan degrees are 2 colours.

If you are seeing this belt you are at belt level 4, not dan degree 4, which is why you can't post a bonus yet:

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/belt dan bonus/GREEN SEP 2020.PNG
Hi,thank you,i didnt realise you had belts 1st..so sorry

vfreeme
Jun 23 2023, 03:01 PM
can not figure out how to send belt bonuses to people.

marymarcel
Jun 23 2023, 03:07 PM
can not figure out how to send belt bonuses to people.

Hi vfreeme :)

I moved your post to the thread about Belts and Bonuses.

The best way to send bonuses to friends is to click in your My Requests tab, and then click in Other Wall Requests link.

There you will find the bonuses your friends have posted and also the ingredient requests they posted.

Just click in Get bonus to the right of the post and that is all, bonus will be sent to your friend and also you will get 50% added to your storage.

This can be done either from the Website or Facebook version.

If you get a bonus, and you post it, then your friends will find it in their Other wall requests if they are playing in the Website or in Other Wall Requests, News feed and your Facebook profile page if they are playing through Facebook.

ErnieBernie
Aug 11 2023, 04:11 PM
Hi

I have a problem with missing xp:s when I fill up my facs and shops. The count in yellow says 1.2 million xp and the bar says 800 000xp:s
Why is that?

Ernst (Ernie)

Taz D
Aug 11 2023, 04:23 PM
Hi

I have a problem with missing xp:s when I fill up my facs and shops. The count in yellow says 1.2 million xp and the bar says 800 000xp:s
Why is that?

Ernst (Ernie)
Hi Ernst,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about belt/dan bonuses to explain this to you.
You are not missing any XP. When you fill up your facilities you get bonus batches of products because you have earned the belts and dans for those products. When you fill your facilities then you see the total XP you would get if you didn't have those. But because you do have those then two things happen. You get the ingredients back in your storage that would have been used for those batches because the mayor provides the ingredients for the bonus batches. The second thing that happens is your XP you receive is lowered because you do not get XP for the bonus batches.

Early Girl
Aug 13 2023, 10:48 AM
Hi, I'm sure over all these years this has been answered, but I can't find it. This problem occurs when the game releases massive amounts of new belts and dans. I receive a pop up message that states: " No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 15,000,000 Coins worth of products every 12 hours". My questions are: how does the game determine the value of the bonus? And how are we to determine it so we can help as many people as possible? Also, does this have an effect for me on any bonuses I might post? Thanks

Taz D
Aug 13 2023, 10:53 AM
Hi, I'm sure over all these years this has been answered, but I can't find it. This problem occurs when the game releases massive amounts of new belts and dans. I receive a pop up message that states: " No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 15,000,000 Coins worth of products every 12 hours". My questions are: how does the game determine the value of the bonus? And how are we to determine it so we can help as many people as possible? Also, does this have an effect for me on any bonuses I might post? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
The information is in the Game Guide chapter 30 about the Belts & Dans:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5224278&postcount=6

The value is determined by what you would get for selling those products.
The total amount you can collect is a combination of what you have collected from others and what you have received from your own posts.

1wolfie1
Aug 15 2023, 09:20 AM
The chart outlining the coin limits for different XP levels is not true. I am at 1375 and I am always getting the message that says I cannot receive any more bonuses because I have exceeded the 1,000,000 coin limit.

Taz D
Aug 15 2023, 09:32 AM
The chart outlining the coin limits for different XP levels is not true. I am at 1375 and I am always getting the message that says I cannot receive any more bonuses because I have exceeded the 1,000,000 coin limit.
Hi Wolfie,
Are you sure you are logged into your top level farms or do you have another set of farms that is at the low level that you might be logged into. We can't duplicate this and we have had no other reports of this.

Keef
Aug 21 2023, 09:19 PM
not sure if this is the right place, i'm having bonuses not registering, I collect bonuses one by one, I have one bonus in the animal shelter supplies factory that keeps recurring so far the black belt bonus for dog crate tag show up at least 6 times at one stage I had it in my belts to be posted 3 times in a 12 hour period and also a couple of others in the same facility
ID number ( 727691242)

Taz D
Aug 21 2023, 10:13 PM
not sure if this is the right place, i'm having bonuses not registering, I collect bonuses one by one, I have one bonus in the animal shelter supplies factory that keeps recurring so far the black belt bonus for dog crate tag show up at least 6 times at one stage I had it in my belts to be posted 3 times in a 12 hour period and also a couple of others in the same facility
ID number ( 727691242)
Hi Keef,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the belts/dans bonuses. We don't see the data on those so we have no way to chek them. Are you sure it was exactly the same belt?

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and see if it shows up again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached&fbclid=IwAR3BrCc0j9FYnbN5sAH--5hYPhl1V2FweGDHq_8aRKSvAGK1hpjJZpAcq04)

baldy939@yahoo.com
Jan 23 2024, 08:59 AM
where do you get belt/dan on farmtown and how do you send to friend

Taz D
Jan 23 2024, 09:16 AM
where do you get belt/dan on farmtown and how do you send to friend
Hi Baldy,
I moved your post to thread about the Belt/Dan bonuses.
Please read the Game Guide chapter 30 about the Belt/Dan and that will explain how they work. You can find that chapter in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

ap1
Mar 10 2024, 10:14 AM
How do I send belts so I can collect for my Farm pass?

Taz D
Mar 10 2024, 10:19 AM
How do I send belts so I can collect for my Farm pass?
Hi Ap1,
I moved your post to the thread about belts.
You go to the My Requests tab at top of the farm, then change to Show Other Wall Requests. Any post that says Get Bonus on the right side is a Belt Bonus Request and what you need to send to complete the Farm Pass goal.

Palmarina
Mar 19 2024, 02:34 PM
Hi,
in the belt manager, tab "Products" I see flowers and fish too (f.i. carp, yellow tail, walleye, swordfish, african daisy, red ginger).:confused:
But not all fish and flowers, just some.
Is that normal?
Or are there a few items with an identity crisis?:D:D:D

marymarcel
Mar 19 2024, 02:46 PM
Hi,
in the belt manager, tab "Products" I see flowers and fish too (f.i. carp, yellow tail, walleye, swordfish, african daisy, red ginger).:confused:
But not all fish and flowers, just some.
Is that normal?
Or are there a few items with an identity crisis?:D:D:D

I think they want to be shown in more than one tab lol

Please report it to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Palmarina
Mar 20 2024, 04:35 AM
OK Marymarcel, I will report it.
Thanks!
Have a nice day :)

Please report it to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

marymarcel
Mar 20 2024, 08:06 AM
OK Marymarcel, I will report it.
Thanks!
Have a nice day :)

You are welcome Palmarina :)

Palmarina
Mar 20 2024, 12:31 PM
Hi, I just wanted to let you know the answer I got from the helpdesk. It might be interesting for others to know this too.

"Those products are used directly in service facilities, so they are indeed products. for example, the yellowtail is used in the fish market, which is a service facility. Not all fish or flowers are used in a service facility directly, so those would not be in the products tab."

marymarcel
Mar 20 2024, 12:34 PM
Hi, I just wanted to let you know the answer I got from the helpdesk. It might be interesting for others to know this too.

"Those products are used directly in service facilities, so they are indeed products. for example, the yellowtail is used in the fish market, which is a service facility. Not all fish or flowers are used in a service facility directly, so those would not be in the products tab."

Yes, I know. Anyway in my case if Im looking for a belt/dan for let say a flower, I go to Flowers option.

But it is good to have them in both options for people who likes to see them as products for loading their services. :)

Vivienne57
Mar 23 2024, 04:28 AM
Hi, I don't seem to be getting any dans from my new facilities. I buy the new facilities each time they come out and I fill my facilities up regularly throughout the day. I see other farmers achieving the dans and posting for the bonus. I can't remember the last time I achieved a dan and posted for a bonus. Thanks

Tiger
Mar 23 2024, 07:42 AM
Hi, I don't seem to be getting any dans from my new facilities. I buy the new facilities each time they come out and I fill my facilities up regularly throughout the day. I see other farmers achieving the dans and posting for the bonus. I can't remember the last time I achieved a dan and posted for a bonus. Thanks

Hi Vivienne57,

Ability to earn the Belts and Dans for newer facilities are never usually added at time they are released, the exception to that is any new product added to an older facility that has already had them released.

You will need to wait for the devs to release more of them. We are never told ahead of time exactly when that will happen but when they are released it's usually for quite a few of them.

If you wish, you could request that more are released in the Suggestions area (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2) of the forum.

Vivienne57
Mar 28 2024, 12:11 AM
Hi Vivienne57,

Ability to earn the Belts and Dans for newer facilities are never usually added at time they are released, the exception to that is any new product added to an older facility that has already had them released.

You will need to wait for the devs to release more of them. We are never told ahead of time exactly when that will happen but when they are released it's usually for quite a few of them.

If you wish, you could request that more are released in the Suggestions area (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2) of the forum.

Ah right thanks.