PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Levels, Leveling Up and Experience Points

Rob T
Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM
This thread is for reporting problems concerning levels, leveling up and experience points. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806)
Everything you need to know about levels is included here.

Before you post about a problem with the levels please note that the current top level is 1400.
You will continue to earn XP after you have reached the highest Level.

New Levels are released about every 3 months. When they are released, IF you have already earned the XP required for a new level you will jump up to that level and your FC reward added.

If you find that you have earned enough experience points but your level did not change or new items were not unlocked in the store that should have been, reload the game by pushing the play button.

If the level indicator is not moving, moving very slowly or only says 'experience points' when you hover your cursor over it, refer to the game guide to ensure that you are not already at the last level available.

If when you start/load products in your facilities you are wondering why you don't get the exact amount of XP shown in the brief notification that shows, this is due to the free bonus batches you have earned. The ingredients for those are given back to for you by the mayor after you have started/loaded. You don't earn XP for those free batches and so your XP is lower than what you saw in the notification.

If you would like to report missing experience points:

Please include the following information in your post:

What task you were doing when you didn't get XP Points:
Your USER ID.

Your USER ID number is below the game screen when you load your game.

Scroll down the page past the yellow box under your farm screen and look for the long number just after
"Your USER ID number is: ....... "

This is an example of what it looks like, this users ID is 00000000 , YOUR number will be different and may be longer.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/NBR/FT USER ID MAY 2023.png

Your USER ID also shows at the very bottom of the Facility Wall Requests (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/pending_in_wall) page and the Other Wall Requests (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/pending_in_wall2) page.

Please note that providing this information will not result in a reimbursement of XP, coins or in any adjustments to your farmtown account.

On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level.
The levels you will receive 2 FC per level are the following...
386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

coolcolin
Apr 13 2022, 02:35 PM
Hi was told when i reach 1225 you get bonuses i have just reached this and have got nothing has this changed

Taz D
Apr 13 2022, 02:42 PM
Hi was told when i reach 1225 you get bonuses i have just reached this and have got nothing has this changed
Hi Coolcolin,
I moved your post to the thread about levels and leveling up.
I don't know who told you that or where you got that information but the only "bonus" you get is 1 farm cash for each level you go up, which you have gotten.

kbirk1950
Apr 19 2022, 06:47 AM
When will we be getting new levels?

Tiger
Apr 19 2022, 07:22 AM
When will we be getting new levels?

Hi kbirk1950,

I am sorry but we are not told ahead of time when new levels will be released, you can check when we get the next release to see if the devs have released any new levels.
The banner above your game screen usually updates with a new date when we get a new release or an update.

Comeback Farmer
May 10 2022, 08:48 PM
Yesterday I just finally got to the 1 billion mark in points. And then this morning when I started doing my morning work, I had lost about 2 million points to put me back below the threshold. Did something happen somewhere? Here is my ID.....713566181

Any insight would be great. I know it's not a lot of points, but I hate to lose what I earned.

Taz D
May 10 2022, 09:03 PM
Yesterday I just finally got to the 1 billion mark in points. And then this morning when I started doing my morning work, I had lost about 2 million points to put me back below the threshold. Did something happen somewhere? Here is my ID.....713566181

Any insight would be great. I know it's not a lot of points, but I hate to lose what I earned.
Hi Comeback Farmer,
I moved your post to the thread about XP.
Had you just filled your facilities when you got to the 1 billion mark? If so then what has happened is XP for the bonus batches you received in your facilities wwere removed. You do not get the XP for those bonus batches because they do not use your ingredients for those.

When you fill your facilities you will see the total XP for the filling float up. At the same time you will see the number of bonus batches below the facility manager. However at that point the XP for the bonus batches have not been subtracted from the total yet.

Comeback Farmer
May 11 2022, 06:58 PM
Sorry my fault for not saying what I was doing. No I was not doing facilities. I had already done those and went thru the points thing with those. I was finished with everything for the day when I closed out for the evening. As an easy explanation I guess,, at the time I noticed the missing points was the next morning when I got back in to the game and started working in the morning. So something happened overnight. The bonus batch points were long taken care of before then.

Taz D
May 11 2022, 07:27 PM
Sorry my fault for not saying what I was doing. No I was not doing facilities. I had already done those and went thru the points thing with those. I was finished with everything for the day when I closed out for the evening. As an easy explanation I guess,, at the time I noticed the missing points was the next morning when I got back in to the game and started working in the morning. So something happened overnight. The bonus batch points were long taken care of before then.
Hi Comeback Farmer,
The bonus batch points would not have updated as long as you were working on your farms. They would only update after you restart your farms. That is the only way any XP would have been removed. There is nothing else that changes the XP you see.

Comeback Farmer
May 13 2022, 06:20 PM
I disagree unless I haven't been paying attention all along. When I start all on my factories and facilities I lose the bonus points right then and there. For example if my factories get me 535,000 points and my facilities get me 265,000 that would be 800,000 XP's total. But I usually get like 600,000 or so when I look at my points. So you're telling me there are more points deducted later on? Like I've said I never really looked.

Whatever the case, thanks for looking into it and answering me. It's not that many points in the overall scheme of things. I was just wondering if something had happened is all. Thanks again!!

Taz D
May 13 2022, 06:59 PM
I disagree unless I haven't been paying attention all along. When I start all on my factories and facilities I lose the bonus points right then and there. For example if my factories get me 535,000 points and my facilities get me 265,000 that would be 800,000 XP's total. But I usually get like 600,000 or so when I look at my points. So you're telling me there are more points deducted later on? Like I've said I never really looked.

Whatever the case, thanks for looking into it and answering me. It's not that many points in the overall scheme of things. I was just wondering if something had happened is all. Thanks again!!
Hi Comeback Farmer,

If you wish you can contact Support and have them look into it. I do not see anything in your data that would remove any XP points.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

elias466
Jun 01 2022, 10:51 PM
Hello,
I have a problem that is, frustrating, disheartening, and here it is:
I have 19 active farms/22, and there are 11 farms with 9 layers..
and since I think a week ago I leveled up with my 19 farms of 1 level, and yesterday I harvested and I didn't even get another level..19 farms to get 3/4 of one level i'm stuck...i hope to have the solution of this problem, because i'm so discouraged i want to quit..please help me and (I can't see my ID) Thank you !!
Milady!

Tiger
Jun 02 2022, 06:51 AM
Hello,
I have a problem that is, frustrating, disheartening, and here it is:
I have 19 active farms/22, and there are 11 farms with 9 layers..
and since I think a week ago I leveled up with my 19 farms of 1 level, and yesterday I harvested and I didn't even get another level..19 farms to get 3/4 of one level i'm stuck...i hope to have the solution of this problem, because i'm so discouraged i want to quit..please help me and (I can't see my ID) Thank you !!
Milady!

Hi elias466,

Levels are awarded according to the xp you earn. They don't all need the exact same amount of xp to get to the next level there will be increases to get to the higher ones so you would have to earn more xp and that could take longer to reach the next level.

Your data is showing that you are increasing in xp and your xp amount is correct for your current level.

You don't get xp for harvesting, you get them for plowing and seeding and things like making products in your facilities, working for others, buying items from the store.

Here's the link to the Game Guide for levels 800 and above, so that you can see how many xp you need to reach each level:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6305974#post6305974

You may find it worth while to go get jobs at market and be hired by strangers so that you can ern more xp on top of what you are earning just by working your own farms. If you tend to be short on fuel just check the hiring message to see if they are going to allow their fuel to be used first before you accept the job and remember to claim your bonus when you have completed the work on a farm as you can get more xp from that as well. If you would like an idea of what you can earn by working for strangers at market, examples of what to look for when fuel is allowed first or last, information about the bonus chest that you could earn, this is the link to that the game guide with information all about hiring:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

peachysweet2
Jun 30 2022, 04:23 PM
I did not advance with last update. Although I was only 1 level below top level, I received no new levels and no farm cash for new levels. Since update, I have managed to level up on my own and receive 1 farm cash for each level up. When update was released I was at level 1274. Now I am at level 1292. Please investigate and advise.

My facebook user id number is 1507084697.

Taz D
Jun 30 2022, 04:31 PM
I did not advance with last update. Although I was only 1 level below top level, I received no new levels and no farm cash for new levels. Since update, I have managed to level up on my own and receive 1 farm cash for each level up. When update was released I was at level 1274. Now I am at level 1292. Please investigate and advise.

My facebook user id number is 1507084697.
Hi Peachysweet,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about levels. You do not get the new levels automatically. You will only go up to a new level when you have the experience points require for that level. You have only gained the new levels you have gone up by earning the experience points to allow you to reach each of those levels.
You can find all the different levels and the experience require for each of those in the following Game Guide chapter 25 about the levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

3beagles@frontiernet.net
Jul 20 2022, 06:38 PM
Not sure where to go for this, Im sorry if this is the wrong place. I need help, my game will not level up, Thank you

marymarcel
Jul 20 2022, 06:50 PM
Not sure where to go for this, Im sorry if this is the wrong place. I need help, my game will not level up, Thank you

Hi 3beagles :)

I moved your post to the thread about Levels in the Help & Support section.

Please when you have a problem or question, post in this section, there are several oficial threads and you can post in one of them according to your problem.

You are at level 1300 and that it the top level up now.

While you continue working, you will gain more xp no matter you dont see the white bar moving forward.
Then next time developers add new levels, you will level up according to the amount of xp you have.

3beagles@frontiernet.net
Jul 20 2022, 06:59 PM
Sorry I posted in the wrong place, and thank you very much.

marymarcel
Jul 20 2022, 07:01 PM
Sorry I posted in the wrong place, and thank you very much.

Nothing to worry about 3beagles, and you are welcome :)

Pegasus_III
Jan 28 2023, 06:01 PM
I last remember new levels coming in June 2022.
I seem to remember them on a quarterly basis but not sure.
They are ALWAYS welcomed!
Wondering if new levels will be coming soon and what the expected frequency is.
You all are doing a wonderful job keeping all this straight and making it faster. We do appreciate it and thank you for making it such fun! :)
-George

marymarcel
Jan 28 2023, 07:48 PM
I last remember new levels coming in June 2022.
I seem to remember them on a quarterly basis but not sure.
They are ALWAYS welcomed!
Wondering if new levels will be coming soon and what the expected frequency is.
You all are doing a wonderful job keeping all this straight and making it faster. We do appreciate it and thank you for making it such fun! :)
-George

Hi Pegasus :)

I moved your post to the thread about Levels in Help and Support.

Last time we got new 25 levels was during the New Release October, 2022

I'm sure we will get new ones sooner than later but only the developers decide the frequency to add them to the game.

perryalexander
Feb 23 2023, 06:31 AM
Is there a problem with the calculation of Experience Points? My totals seem to be dropping!

Tiger
Feb 23 2023, 07:30 AM
Is there a problem with the calculation of Experience Points? My totals seem to be dropping!

Hi

I have checked your XP and they are climbing not dropping.

I have also checked that the correct amount of XP is being added for various things in the game that earn you XP points.

Along with making sure that you have kept up with any computer updates and browser updates please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that corrects the issue for you.

If it does not. please provide details of what you are doing that would earn you XP that is not adding to your XP points.

perryalexander
Feb 24 2023, 12:37 PM
Thanks for trying. I cleared out most of my stored items and now the total is again rising. I hope to be back to my January 31 total soon.

Tiger
Feb 24 2023, 01:01 PM
Thanks for trying. I cleared out most of my stored items and now the total is again rising. I hope to be back to my January 31 total soon.

Hi perryalexander,

We can see that you run memcache and sold off your non-ingredients recently, before you posted here. That would have dropped the percentage in the harvest & products section of storage some. It's high but not too high at this time.

Your item storage is very low, that's a totally separate section and not related to harvests and products capacity.

You can also Click on the ZIP button in the harvest & products section to combine your large and regular boxes into just regular boxes, you will be credited in coins the difference in the two sizes. That will also give you more capacity in the harvests & products section to store more products.

I haven't seen your XP drop at all it has still been climbing. It sounds like it finally caught up so that you could see it.

Thanks for letting us know your issue is resolved.

Mo Hillbilly
Jun 09 2023, 05:55 PM
I made it to the top level and had full bar. A few nights ago I went in to play and all of a sudden I went from level 1375 to 1372??? My bar went from full to half full. Why how to I get everything back to the way it was. I'm still working but it's not moving at all back towards the top. Please help? I would like to get my level and everything back. Please fix the glitch on my page.

J.K. Peppers

Taz D
Jun 09 2023, 06:05 PM
I made it to the top level and had full bar. A few nights ago I went in to play and all of a sudden I went from level 1375 to 1372??? My bar went from full to half full. Why how to I get everything back to the way it was. I'm still working but it's not moving at all back towards the top. Please help? I would like to get my level and everything back. Please fix the glitch on my page.

J.K. Peppers
HI J.K. Peppers,
I moved your post to the thread about Levels and leving up.
When the new levels were released you went from 1350 (previous top level) up to 1372. The bar moved from full to half because you have half of the experience points for the next level which is 1373.

The bar will move as you earn more experience points until you get enough for the next level. The upper levels do not move as fast as the lower levels did because it takes more points foir each of those levels.
You can find out how many points you need for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about the levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

Lulou
Aug 06 2023, 11:17 AM
Really curious about something. My sister also plays FT. She has received 2 FT cash out of the blue so to speak with a comment about new levels. OUtside of the normal levels she only does Quests from which she would know when she received FC...not floating through the air. This is the second time she has had this happen. We both have two trains with 10 long cars each only she has 11 long on one of her two trains plus a third train with 1 long car and Enhanced engine Any idea where the origin of the unexpected cash plus levels came from? Was thinking it might be a perk of the trains??

marymarcel
Aug 06 2023, 11:22 AM
Really curious about something. My sister also plays FT. She has received 2 FT cash out of the blue so to speak with a comment about new levels. OUtside of the normal levels she only does Quests from which she would know when she received FC...not floating through the air. This is the second time she has had this happen. We both have two trains with 10 long cars each only she has 11 long on one of her two trains plus a third train with 1 long car and Enhanced engine Any idea where the origin of the unexpected cash plus levels came from? Was thinking it might be a perk of the trains??

Hi Lulou :)

I moved your post to the thread about Levels.

On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level.

386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)

Lulou
Aug 06 2023, 11:39 AM

386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)

Hi Mary!
She was level 1270......would that still apply??

marymarcel
Aug 06 2023, 11:41 AM
Hi Mary!

Please provide the USER ID number for your sister account. She can find it below the game screen.

Lulou
Aug 06 2023, 11:41 AM
Hi Mary!

Sorry...level 1276

Lulou
Aug 06 2023, 11:50 AM
Sorry...level 1276

Her account User # 1806178458 Build 539

marymarcel
Aug 06 2023, 11:55 AM
Her account 1806178458

Thank you Lulou :)

I just had a look at your sister account data, it is only she was added 2 farmcash for 2 levels at the same time. Levels 1274/1276

It happened before when she was added 2 farmcash at the same time for levels 1250/1252

Lulou
Aug 06 2023, 12:06 PM
Thank you Lulou :)

I just had a look at your sister account data, it is only she was added 2 farmcash for 2 levels at the same time. Levels 1274/1276

It happened before when she was added 2 farmcash at the same time for levels 1250/1252

Thank you so much, Mary. I am assuming this is a reward from developers.....kinda luck of the draw type thing...There's a better word which escapes me at the moment...lol

marymarcel
Aug 06 2023, 12:08 PM
Thank you so much, Mary. I am assuming this is a reward from developers.....kinda luck of the draw type thing...There's a better word which escapes me at the moment...lol

You are welcome Lulou :)

But she she got 2 levels fast and that is why she was added 2 farmcash, 1 for each level.

Lulou
Aug 06 2023, 12:10 PM
You are welcome Lulou :)

But she she got 2 levels fast and that is why she was added 2 farmcash, 1 for each level.

Thank you very much!! :)

tripod
Aug 28 2023, 09:00 AM
i have 2 different people i work for who i think their levels are stuck...reason for 1 is----she is 1262 level with 385,500,368....i am level 1263 and my xps are 380,378,691... there fore she should have more levels then me as she has more xps...ive not seen her level change but i know her xps are counting....

also i have another friend thats farm level is 562 i think and his level dont sem to be increaseing either...

what can be done as i dont know their farm id but have been watching this as 1 other time the first farmers levels got hung and when it came unhung she jumped like 5 levels overnight... just trying to help....so help please

marymarcel
Aug 28 2023, 09:07 AM
i have 2 different people i work for who i think their levels are stuck...reason for 1 is----she is 1262 level with 385,500,368....i am level 1263 and my xps are 380,378,691... there fore she should have more levels then me as she has more xps...ive not seen her level change but i know her xps are counting....

also i have another friend thats farm level is 562 i think and his level dont sem to be increaseing either...

what can be done as i dont know their farm id but have been watching this as 1 other time the first farmers levels got hung and when it came unhung she jumped like 5 levels overnight... just trying to help....so help please

Hi tripod :)

It could be if your superneighbor is not loading the game, then their level is not updated.

Anyway, if any of them have problems they should register in the forum and then we could work directly with them.

tripod
Aug 28 2023, 12:11 PM
ok thanks for the answer.... i will tell them to come in their game as least for that... ty so much..

marymarcel
Aug 28 2023, 12:15 PM
ok thanks for the answer.... i will tell them to come in their game as least for that... ty so much..

You are welcome tripod :)

RoosterRhodes
Sep 02 2023, 04:10 AM
I have been doing good on my farms but tonight I have been shorted a lot of coins and farmcash from 10p.m. central time to 4;00a.m. and my advancement in leveling up

Tiger
Sep 02 2023, 05:54 AM
I have been doing good on my farms but tonight I have been shorted a lot of coins and farmcash from 10p.m. central time to 4;00a.m. and my advancement in leveling up

Hi RoosterRhodes,

I have moved your post to the thread about levels and experience points as you are mentioning issues with levelling up.

Please describe what you were doing when you were not earning coins or FC and if this was working on your own farms, or when hired at market.

If it was hired at market, and you were not seeing a bonus chest, you would not get one if you were hired by a neighbour or buddy.

If it's not that, please supply your user ID which you can find by scrolling down below your game screen and the yellow box underneath it.

TheGoz
Sep 10 2023, 07:00 AM
Hello, there seems to be a glitch with latest update. I did not receive any update what's so ever, "None Of It" witch is kinda a big thing, noticed it in my Level Numbers, Everybody else went to Level 1400 & I stayed at Level 1366.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, The Goz User I.D. 884735251

Taz D
Sep 10 2023, 09:19 AM
Hello, there seems to be a glitch with latest update. I did not receive any update what's so ever, "None Of It" witch is kinda a big thing, noticed it in my Level Numbers, Everybody else went to Level 1400 & I stayed at Level 1366.
Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, The Goz User I.D. 884735251
Hi TheGoz,
I moved your post to the thread about levels. You did get the latest update. You can find the new tools and the new facilities in the Store.
The only thing you didn't get are the levels because you do not have enough experience points to earn those new levels yet. You have 487,932,177 points which is enough for your current level. You do not automatically gain levels when new ones are released. You would need to have enough experience points already for thyou to get the new levels instantly when they are released.
You can see how many experience points you need to gain all the levels up to 1400 in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

TheGoz
Sep 10 2023, 10:47 AM
Thanks Taz for getting back to me. My Bad, I should have known all that! Thanks Again,
The Goz

gimme3steps50@yahoo.com
Sep 13 2023, 07:18 PM
Larry Honeycutt's farms takes over 800,000 points to get to the next level and my wife Annette Honeycutt only has to go 150,000 points to the next level. Mine has gone way up for no reason as far as I know. Can you explain this to me why it is like that or correct my farms to lower points like hers:confused:

Taz D
Sep 13 2023, 07:55 PM
Larry Honeycutt's farms takes over 800,000 points to get to the next level and my wife Annette Honeycutt only has to go 150,000 points to the next level. Mine has gone way up for no reason as far as I know. Can you explain this to me why it is like that or correct my farms to lower points like hers:confused:
Hi Larry,
I moved your post to the thread about levels and experience points.

Each level requires a certain amount of experioence points for you to reach the next level. The amount of points are not the same for all levels. The higher you get in levels the more points required to get the next level.
You can find how many points you need for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

SusanFarmette
Oct 25 2023, 03:46 AM
I'm having a problem with getting xps on my SNs farms. I am getting coins and using fuel, but it's hit or miss for xps on all but crops which work fine. Today I didn't receive any xps at all on anything except crops. I don't know my SNs user ID but mine is 100000740089895.

Tiger
Oct 25 2023, 06:53 AM
I'm having a problem with getting xps on my SNs farms. I am getting coins and using fuel, but it's hit or miss for xps on all but crops which work fine. Today I didn't receive any xps at all on anything except crops. I don't know my SNs user ID but mine is 100000740089895.

Hi SusanFarmette,

Thank you for your ID.

A Super Neighbour gets XP for plowing and planting. For the rest you get coins and a portion of what you worked.

The Bonus Chest when hired by a stranger at the Job Market place is what gives some extra XP for the other jobs. Super Neighbours do not earn the bonus chest.