PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm

Taz D
Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
This thread is for help with problems with Storage

Before posting a general question please check the Game Guide : Chapter 14 Storage (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110)

Please note:- This thread is for Help and Support only, any off topic posts may be moved or deleted without notice.

If you are trying to move something out of storage and it won't let you set it down on the farm, make sure you have a large enough space on your farm to place the item down. Show buildings, trees, flowers, decorations etc in your game settings to make sure you are not trying to place the item down on anything hidden.

NOTE: This thread is only for Help & Support for Problems with the Storage feature.

Please post Suggestions in the Storage & Market Options (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665150) thread.

**Any off topic posts may be deleted without notice.

orchidgal
Jan 12 2022, 04:41 PM
Last night I was playing & I went to the market & clicked sell all non-ingredients, when it asked did I want to proceed I didn't even look at what it was saying I just hit yes, it sold everything in my storage instead of only the non-ingredients, is there any way I can get them back?

Taz D
Jan 12 2022, 05:03 PM
Last night I was playing & I went to the market & clicked sell all non-ingredients, when it asked did I want to proceed I didn't even look at what it was saying I just hit yes, it sold everything in my storage instead of only the non-ingredients, is there any way I can get them back?
Hi Orchidgal,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the storage.
I am sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately we have no way to return any that you sold back to you.

Granny T
Jan 13 2022, 10:25 AM
When I try to fill up the Chilean restaurant I get a message that I need more hen eggs. When I look in storage it shows I have 1807 hen eggs. How the heck many hen eggs do I need to fill up that facility. Thanks.

Taz D
Jan 13 2022, 10:33 AM
When I try to fill up the Chilean restaurant I get a message that I need more hen eggs. When I look in storage it shows I have 1807 hen eggs. How the heck many hen eggs do I need to fill up that facility. Thanks.
Hi Granny T,
I see in your storage over 2 million hen eggs unless you are talking about a different set of farms. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

orchidgal
Jan 13 2022, 12:13 PM
Thanks anyway i guess i will just spend the coins for stuff i need

Granny T
Jan 13 2022, 07:29 PM
I don't know if this is where I am supposed to post a reply to a previous message or not. I still get the message that I need more hen eggs. I did as Taz suggested and it didn't seem to do anything. Thank you.

Taz D
Jan 13 2022, 07:34 PM
I don't know if this is where I am supposed to post a reply to a previous message or not. I still get the message that I need more hen eggs. I did as Taz suggested and it didn't seem to do anything. Thank you.
Hi Granny T,
Just to make surewe are looking at the correct farms, please provide your Farm Town ID number. You can find it in the banner above your farms.

Are you sure you are looking at the Chilean Restaurant and not the Taste of Chile? If you are looking in the Taste of Chile then it will tell you that you do not have the ingredients.

Granny T
Jan 19 2022, 06:01 PM
Number 1546006166
When trying to fill the Chilean Restaurant I get a message that I need one more hen egg. I sent a message a few days ago and Taz said I had over 1 million eggs in storage. I did as he suggested but that didn't seem to change anything. There are other facilities with the same issue but I really can't list them all here.
I am sure it is the restaurant I am looking at, not the Taste of Chile. Thank you for any help.
I tried to answer the message I received a few days ago but got an email from the Postmaster stating that the computer I was attempting to send to had refused my message.

Taz D
Jan 19 2022, 06:14 PM
Number 1546006166
When trying to fill the Chilean Restaurant I get a message that I need one more hen egg. I sent a message a few days ago and Taz said I had over 1 million eggs in storage. I did as he suggested but that didn't seem to change anything. There are other facilities with the same issue but I really can't list them all here.
I am sure it is the restaurant I am looking at, not the Taste of Chile. Thank you for any help.
I tried to answer the message I received a few days ago but got an email from the Postmaster stating that the computer I was attempting to send to had refused my message.
Hi Granny T,
When I said you had over a million hens eggs that was for the farm set that is registered with the email address you are registered in the forums with.
The account ID you listed in this response shows only 517 hen eggs at the moment and that may not be correct if you have recently filled facilities. You can use the ingredient planner (notepad to left of magnifying glass) and see how many eggs you are short of for this account. Set it to All Facilities, Remaining capacity, and by missing and that will show you how many you are short.
You can not reply by email to the forums. You must click on the link and come back to the forum to reply to the thread you posted in.

ldgarner38@yahoo.com
Feb 03 2022, 04:12 PM
Milk is not being stored in dairy shed , I have this problem all the time I never get my milk stored

marymarcel
Feb 03 2022, 04:18 PM
Milk is not being stored in dairy shed , I have this problem all the time I never get my milk stored

Hi ldgarner :)

Cow milk and Goat milk are not stored in the Dairy shed, you have to fill your Dairy shed with cows and goats and then harvest them. They are then stored in your Harvest storage.
If you dont have facilities to use it, then it is sold when you sell your Non Ingredients or Non Ingredients (for me).

You only have a Dairy shed with 100 cows and 44 goats but you can have 1 dairy in each farm

You have full information in the following links from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331654

lineking
Feb 12 2022, 12:09 PM
I've gone awhile without recharging facilities, but am harvesting trees , but it doesn't seem as my tree fruits are increasing in volume. Why? My crops are all approaching, or have exceeded, 1 million units.

marymarcel
Feb 12 2022, 12:34 PM
I've gone awhile without recharging facilities, but am harvesting trees , but it doesn't seem as my tree fruits are increasing in volume. Why? My crops are all approaching, or have exceeded, 1 million units.

Hi lineking :)

I moved your post to the Storage thread.

If you are harvesting your fruit trees regularity and you are not filling facilities at all, regular or services, then they should be added to your storage amount in the Harvests & Products section.

We can only see how much you have in storage at this time, we cant see what you previously had.
So please, take note of your stored amounts, at least for some of your fruit trees, and then harvest them.
See if the stored amounts for those have been increased. If there is no change, then reload the game and check again.

If after reloading, the stored amounts for those fruit trees have not changed, then please post here again, providing the information for those trees and the previous amounts and new amounts after harvesting.

Sandie May Angel
Feb 16 2022, 11:52 PM
I'm so mad! While trying to update my farms and put something into the storage and it keeps telling me I don't have enough space in the storage. So, I've sold a whole bunch of things: Animals, ponds, and buildings, and yet when I came back to my farms it still tells me the same thing and asked me to add neighbours. I don't want to add any more neighbours, I just want to update my farms. How come after I've sold so many things, it is still telling me I don't have enough space and asked me to add neighbours. I deleted some neighbours (the non-active ones) recently because farm town told me my neighbour list is full and cannot add any more neighbours, now when I deleted them it keeps wanting me to add neighbours. It's totally brain-damaging me!!!

Taz D
Feb 17 2022, 12:26 AM
I'm so mad! While trying to update my farms and put something into the storage and it keeps telling me I don't have enough space in the storage. So, I've sold a whole bunch of things: Animals, ponds, and buildings, and yet when I came back to my farms it still tells me the same thing and asked me to add neighbours. I don't want to add any more neighbours, I just want to update my farms. How come after I've sold so many things, it is still telling me I don't have enough space and asked me to add neighbours. I deleted some neighbours (the non-active ones) recently because farm town told me my neighbour list is full and cannot add any more neighbours, now when I deleted them it keeps wanting me to add neighbours. It's totally brain-damaging me!!!
Hi Sandie,
Your usage of your Item storage is at 1644. Your capacity is 1645. What you sold, since you had deleted some neighbors, only brought your storage back down to your current maximum capcity.

Just because your neighbor list was full did not mean you had to remove any. It only meant you could not add anyone new until you did remove one or more.There is no reson to remove any unless you have someone new you want to add in.
Your Item storage capacity is determined by the number of neighbors you have. You can do one of two things. Either add back more neighbors or buy the Storage Sheds that increase your Item storage capacity.

Sandie May Angel
Feb 17 2022, 01:02 AM
Hi Sandie,
Your usage of your Item storage is at 1644. Your capacity is 1645. What you sold, since you had deleted some neighbors, only brought your storage back down to your current maximum capcity.

Just because your neighbor list was full did not mean you had to remove any. It only meant you could not add anyone new until you did remove one or more.There is no reson to remove any unless you have someone new you want to add in.
Your Item storage capacity is determined by the number of neighbors you have. You can do one of two things. Either add back more neighbors or buy the Storage Sheds that increase your Item storage capacity.

Thank you, TAZ!!! I never knew there are some Storage sheds on sale. This must be new. I'll go take a look. Thank you for your prompt reply!!!

orchidgal
Feb 23 2022, 12:52 PM
Last night when i quit working i had at least 150,000 of every crop & lots of tree fruit, logs, flowers, fish & ing. From facilities. When i opened it up today it is all gone. This is the second time this has happened. I didn't complain the first time but i am tired of working myself to a frazzle to try & get things back to normal so i am complaining this time. Is there any way to get the stuff back into my storage?

marymarcel
Feb 23 2022, 01:05 PM
Last night when i quit working i had at least 150,000 of every crop & lots of tree fruit, logs, flowers, fish & ing. From facilities. When i opened it up today it is all gone. This is the second time this has happened. I didn't complain the first time but i am tired of working myself to a frazzle to try & get things back to normal so i am complaining this time. Is there any way to get the stuff back into my storage?

Hi orchidgal :)

I moved your post to the Storage thread.

Im sorry but there is no way to get those items back into storage if you sold them.

I had a look at your data and it shows you have been selling your Non Ingredients all, which it is ok but we cant see if you used other option to sell items.
I can only tell you that your coins were increased a lot.

I suggest you to contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Sandie May Angel
Mar 04 2022, 07:20 PM
Why is it that every time I try bringing back the things in my storage to my farms Farm Town ALWAYS tell me that I cannot move things from storage to my farms and ALWAYS ASKED me to try again later? I ended up having to sell what I had in my storage and rebought the same thing to put them back into my farms. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!! I store things into my storage to reuse them in the future and yet I get the same message every time I tried putting the things back into my farms? What's wrong with Farm Town? Why is this happening?

Also, the message that pops up frequently to tell me I'm "Time out" WHILE I WAS ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING IN MY FARMS IS ANNOYING. PLEASE CAN S0MEONE FIX THIS PROBLEM?

Thank you!!!

Taz D
Mar 04 2022, 07:31 PM
Why is it that every time I try bringing back the things in my storage to my farms Farm Town ALWAYS tell me that I cannot move things from storage to my farms and ALWAYS ASKED me to try again later? I ended up having to sell what I had in my storage and rebought the same thing to put them back into my farms. This is UNACCEPTABLE!!! I store things into my storage to reuse them in the future and yet I get the same message every time I tried putting the things back into my farms? What's wrong with Farm Town? Why is this happening?

Also, the message that pops up frequently to tell me I'm "Time out" WHILE I WAS ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING IN MY FARMS IS ANNOYING. PLEASE CAN S0MEONE FIX THIS PROBLEM?

Thank you!!!
Hi Sandie May Angel,
The only reasons you would get the message that you cannot move something from storage to a farm would be that you do not have enough clear space where you are trying to set the item down. The only other reason would be you have reached the maximum amount of items that can be placed on that farm. Even with the purple hand you still have to have a spot the size of a pint tree clear to set the items down. You can not stack the items on top of other items and hiding those other items does not help as the game still knows they are there.

As far as the Time out message it will show up as long as you are not doing anything that interacts with the server for 10 minutes. Not everything you are doing causes data transfer between your computer and the servers, so the message will show up. There is nothing to fix to change that.

furry1993
Mar 09 2022, 12:12 PM
I am user 1268931315. My storage currently shows 51% full but, when I try to add something to storage, I get a message that I can't add anything because my storage is full. What is causing this and how do I work around it?

Taz D
Mar 09 2022, 12:19 PM
I am user 1268931315. My storage currently shows 51% full but, when I try to add something to storage, I get a message that I can't add anything because my storage is full. What is causing this and how do I work around it?
Hi furry,
I moved your post to the thread about storage.
What are you trying to add to your storage?
That 51% is only for your harvest & products storage. If you are trying to add something like trees or buildings or things like that then those go into your Item Storage. The capacity of the Item storage is shown at the top of the pop up when you change to that tab of your storage.

demetri@webmail.co.za
Apr 02 2022, 03:43 PM
hello,

this issue has been coming up a while now, and it seems to be getting wors.

there are stock amount discrepancies in the store and when trying to use the stock items (see attached screen shots)

1 shows stock while 2 claims there is not stock

most of the stock items are in a similar situation with stock amount discrepancies.

thank you

marymarcel
Apr 02 2022, 04:02 PM
hello,

this issue has been coming up a while now, and it seems to be getting wors.

there are stock amount discrepancies in the store and when trying to use the stock items (see attached screen shots)

1 shows stock while 2 claims there is not stock

most of the stock items are in a similar situation with stock amount discrepancies.

thank you

Hi demetri :)

I moved your post to the thread about Storage.

Are you trying to refill your service facilities?

You have 19 Farrier Service Shop, if you already filled them to 100% and you are trying to refill them all again, then the amount stored is not enough.

To a complete fill at 100% of Farrier Forge in 1 Farrier Service Shop you need 720. So to fill 19 you need 13,680 Farrier Forge and you only have 3,378 stored.

Please store products from your Farrier Supplies Factory, you have 20, reload the game and see if you can load the services.

demetri@webmail.co.za
Apr 03 2022, 03:02 AM

Are you trying to refill your service facilities?

You have 19 Farrier Service Shop, if you already filled them to 100% and you are trying to refill them all again, then the amount stored is not enough.

To a complete fill at 100% of Farrier Forge in 1 Farrier Service Shop you need 720. So to fill 19 you need 13,680 Farrier Forge and you only have 3,378 stored.

Please store products from your Farrier Supplies Factory, you have 20, reload the game and see if you can load the services.

hello Marymarcel

no, i was not trying to load all the facilities.
i was loading just 1 Farrier Forge in 1 facility for a Quest.

marymarcel
Apr 03 2022, 09:21 AM
hello Marymarcel

no, i was not trying to load all the facilities.
i was loading just 1 Farrier Forge in 1 facility for a Quest.

That is strange as I dont see any quest for loading Farrier Forge in your data.

Anyway, if you get this problem again, check if the previous step for that quest is completed.
Then store the products and then reload the game and check if you can load the service facility.

Sqrl
Apr 07 2022, 06:56 PM
When I open storage on my farm and select Non Ingredients for Me it shows everything I have in storage. In the marketplace it shows the correct items. This is just after clearing memcache for another issue.

marymarcel
Apr 07 2022, 08:23 PM
When I open storage on my farm and select Non Ingredients for Me it shows everything I have in storage. In the marketplace it shows the correct items. This is just after clearing memcache for another issue.

Hi Sqrl :)

I was able to reproduce this without running memcache and it was sent to the developers.

Thanks!

Sqrl
Apr 08 2022, 09:02 AM
Thanks to you too :)

vonalm
May 29 2022, 09:23 AM
i've sold all my non ingredients for me as well as all my export products.
then i went to my storage and i had 49%.... that when i "zipped" and now my storage is at 55%
shouldn't the "zip" have lowered my storage capacity? this is the 2nd time i've noticed this.

thanks for your help and patience

marymarcel
May 29 2022, 09:35 AM
i've sold all my non ingredients for me as well as all my export products.
then i went to my storage and i had 49%.... that when i "zipped" and now my storage is at 55%
shouldn't the "zip" have lowered my storage capacity? this is the 2nd time i've noticed this.

thanks for your help and patience

Hi vonalm :)

I moved your post to the thread about Storage in Help & Support.

You are right about the Zip should lowered your storage capacity. Are you completely sure that after selling your non ingredients and export products your storage showed 49% and not 59% ?

There is no way for us to check that, we can only see the % you have at this time.

Next time you do this, please reload the game after selling the non ingredients and export products and take note of the % showing. Then use the Zip button.

If you get the same problem, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following information:

vonalm
May 29 2022, 09:49 AM
thank you for your help, marymarcel. <3
i'm make sure to do that and also take a screenshot when i'll do it next sunday.

i appreciate you and the team

marymarcel
May 29 2022, 09:54 AM
thank you for your help, marymarcel. <3
i'm make sure to do that and also take a screenshot when i'll do it next sunday.

i appreciate you and the team

You are very welcome vonalm :)

Sqrl
Jun 12 2022, 08:04 AM
I had a large tree chop and fishing job and afterwards went to the trade market to sell off non-ingredients for me and a lot of the fish and logs.

Then I went to a neighbour's farm and did a little harvesting which meant I had some macadamia nuts in the non-ingredients for me but nothing else. As I had storage open, I ran the zip.

To my surprise, 481k anchovies and 462k octopuses appeared in my non-ingredients for me. Does this mean that the game didn't recognise anchovies (large) and octopuses (large) as not being ingredients I could use? Odd.

marymarcel
Jun 12 2022, 08:18 AM
I had a large tree chop and fishing job and afterwards went to the trade market to sell off non-ingredients for me and a lot of the fish and logs.

Then I went to a neighbour's farm and did a little harvesting which meant I had some macadamia nuts in the non-ingredients for me but nothing else. As I had storage open, I ran the zip.

To my surprise, 481k anchovies and 462k octopuses appeared in my non-ingredients for me. Does this mean that the game didn't recognise anchovies (large) and octopuses (large) as not being ingredients I could use? Odd.

Hi Sqrl :)

If you have factories which use the anchovies and octopuses then they are not considered as non ingredients (for me).

If you dont have any factory using them, then they should have been sold if you used the Non Ingredients (form me) ALL,if you used Selected, then maybe they didnt have the tick.

Also it could be that data was not updated correctly by that time.

Just let us know if this happens again. :)

Sqrl
Jun 12 2022, 08:22 AM
Will do. AFAIK I have nothing that uses them. I did use All iirc.

cjoftx_03
Jul 27 2022, 10:26 AM
I have a refinery stuck in storage, will not let me set it on another farm, any clue to fix this one , thanks, happy farming !!!

Taz D
Jul 27 2022, 10:37 AM
I have a refinery stuck in storage, will not let me set it on another farm, any clue to fix this one , thanks, happy farming !!!
Hi cjoftx,
Be sure you have a clear space on the farm you want to set the refinery down on that is larger than the facility. You can not set it down on top of other things from storage.
If you are using the purple hand to set it down you still need a clear spot the size of a pine tree to place it in.

LadyGFin
Jul 31 2022, 10:08 AM
The CROPS my workers harvest are not going to my STORAGE. What should I do/ who can help me?

Taz D
Jul 31 2022, 10:26 AM
The CROPS my workers harvest are not going to my STORAGE. What should I do/ who can help me?
Hi LadyGFin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage. Please do not post problems in the Suggestion area as that is only for making suggestions to change or add to the game.
After they have finished work please reload your farms as the storage does not immediately update as they are harvesting.

What crops are you not seeing going into your storage?

donna.r
Aug 06 2022, 05:49 PM
Hello,

I am trying to figure out why I can not remove items from my storage.

I am using my purple hand.

I am on Farm 14, trying to use my big lakes in my storage. Say's I can not remove at this time. It always says it. However, when I buy a big lake I can put it on Farm 14 where ever I want to. Why?

I had big trouble with taking my trees and flowers as well, and the one thing I tried, was I had to shut down my computer for about 5 minutes, then I could move the items. That isn't good. So please either fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong.

marymarcel
Aug 06 2022, 05:57 PM
Hello,

I am trying to figure out why I can not remove items from my storage.

I am using my purple hand.

I am on Farm 14, trying to use my big lakes in my storage. Say's I can not remove at this time. It always says it. However, when I buy a big lake I can put it on Farm 14 where ever I want to. Why?

I had big trouble with taking my trees and flowers as well, and the one thing I tried, was I had to shut down my computer for about 5 minutes, then I could move the items. That isn't good. So please either fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong.

Hi donna.r :)

No matter you are using the purple hand, you need at least a clear space the size of a pine tree to be able to place the item. Im sorry but we cant post instructions about tricks on the forum.

If your farm is plowed x9 or you have other items on crops, then it is possible there is not much free space to place more things on the farm. Please remember that every farm has a limit for placing things on it.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Ketil
Sep 06 2022, 09:00 PM
I have a lot of manure. Way too much...

I think this is taking place in my storage, because when I want to send other items to storage I get the message that I need more neighbours.

But I have not found out how to sell it or delete some of all the manuere. How can I do that?

Taz D
Sep 06 2022, 09:18 PM
I have a lot of manure. Way too much...

I think this is taking place in my storage, because when I want to send other items to storage I get the message that I need more neighbours.

But I have not found out how to sell it or delete some of all the manuere. How can I do that?
Hi Ketil,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about storage, so I could answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section as that is only for suggesting additions or changes to the game.

You can not sell your manure. However, the amount of manure you have does not have anything to do with your storage because that is stored seperate with the manurer spreaders.
Even if the manure was stored in your storage it would be in the harvest and products part of your storeage and your problem is your Item storage.
Your Item storage is where your store buildings, decorations, trees, flowers, facilities, etc. According to your data you have 7 items in your storage and a capacity of 1,450. What are you trying to store that you are getting the message about needing more storage?
There is a way to expand your Item storage without adding more neighbors. There are Super Storage in the store tools section that you can purchase to expand your Item Storage.

Ketil
Sep 09 2022, 07:26 AM
What are you trying to store that you are getting the message about needing more storage?
There is a way to expand your Item storage without adding more neighbors. There are Super Storage in the store tools section that you can purchase to expand your Item Storage.

I am moving a lot of trees between farms, because when I started to play FarmTown I planted trees with different growing times on same farm. But now I want trees with same growing time on a farm.

But thanks for the tip about the Super Storage.

Ketil

Snookie Sue
Sep 15 2022, 10:43 PM
All of a sudden, I cannot put anything into storage. I get a message saying I need more neighbors. I thoroughly culled my items in storage and still can't squeeze anything in. It is a long shot, but could this possibly be related to the new neighbor stuff in the farm pass game? I reloaded several times and even restarted my computer.

Taz D
Sep 15 2022, 11:46 PM
All of a sudden, I cannot put anything into storage. I get a message saying I need more neighbors. I thoroughly culled my items in storage and still can't squeeze anything in. It is a long shot, but could this possibly be related to the new neighbor stuff in the farm pass game? I reloaded several times and even restarted my computer.
Hi Snookie Sue,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage as this is not about the new release. No it has nothing to do with the farm pass.

The message is telling you that you do not have enough room in your Item storage to add whatever you were trying to add. You have 56 items in your storage and 190 spaces. According to your data you only have 6 neighbors.

What were you trying to add? If you are trying to add a bunch of trees or flowers you may not have space for the number you wanted to add.

Snookie Sue
Sep 16 2022, 03:35 PM
Taz, I have around 61 neighbors and my storage bin is at 72% capacity. I do have a second Farmtown/FB account under the name Anna Dale, and she is the one with the statistics you quote. I have been doing a lot of renovations on my farms as of late and using my tower crane without any problems while working on them. All of a sudden last evening that darned message started popping up. I have tried EVERYTHING. I took the tower crane out of storage and tried to use it, no dice. Put is back in, no dice. Restarted my computer - did everything I could think of including signing in and out of the forum. What did I do??? What can I do?????? I even bought the farm pass today while saying prayers. Anna already had the pass as I bought it for her to try it out. Am I being punished for my second account? I know very many of my neighbors have many more than just two. Praying for a solution. Even considered buying a second tower but then if I still got that message, I would have put my head through the wall. I love my tower crane and use it all the time. Thanks for your time and any help. Would giving you my real FB account name help you?

marymarcel
Sep 16 2022, 03:40 PM
Taz, I have around 61 neighbors and my storage bin is at 72% capacity. I do have a second Farmtown/FB account under the name Anna Dale, and she is the one with the statistics you quote. I have been doing a lot of renovations on my farms as of late and using my tower crane without any problems while working on them. All of a sudden last evening that darned message started popping up. I have tried EVERYTHING. I took the tower crane out of storage and tried to use it, no dice. Put is back in, no dice. Restarted my computer - did everything I could think of including signing in and out of the forum. What did I do??? What can I do?????? I even bought the farm pass today while saying prayers. Anna already had the pass as I bought it for her to try it out. Am I being punished for my second account? I know very many of my neighbors have many more than just two. Praying for a solution. Even considered buying a second tower but then if I still got that message, I would have put my head through the wall. I love my tower crane and use it all the time. Thanks for your time and any help. Would giving you my real FB account name help you?

Hi Snookie Sue :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

Can you provide your user id number so we can check? You find it at the botton of your game screen page.

Snookie Sue
Sep 16 2022, 04:33 PM
My number is 1010517359. Build #395. Sure hope you can help me. Again thanks.

marymarcel
Sep 16 2022, 04:42 PM
My number is 1010517359. Build #395. Sure hope you can help me. Again thanks.

Thanks for your id number.

Ok, your item storage is full, your capacity is 1525 and you have items stored for that amount.

The message you are receiving is due that, it has nothing to do with Farm Pass and nobody is punishing you.

To be able to add more items to your Item storage, you could:

- add more neighbors, you have 95 so you could add a few more

- check your item storage and see if there are items stored that you dont need. Then you could sell them at market

- you could purchase the Super Storage tools to increase your Item storage capacity. You have information about them in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6050218#post6050218

Snookie Sue
Sep 16 2022, 05:14 PM
Just purchased the red shed. Didn't do a darn thing. Put it in storage, still didn't do a darn thing. Restarted my computer again - no results. My storage shed says I am at 71% capacity. What could I possibly be doing wrong???? Losing my mind. Actually crying. Husband will kill me for spending more for farm cash.

marymarcel
Sep 16 2022, 05:22 PM
Just purchased the red shed. Didn't do a darn thing. Put it in storage, still didn't do a darn thing. Restarted my computer again - no results. My storage shed says I am at 71% capacity. What could I possibly be doing wrong???? Losing my mind. Actually crying. Husband will kill me for spending more for farm cash.

Think we are talking about two different storages.

When you click in the Storage icon, you have 2 buttons or sections.

The Harvest & Products storage is where you store your harvest for crops, trees products, fish, facilities products, etc.
That storage is filled at 72% for you.

The other storage is the Items storage. There you can store decorations, tools, animals etc
That is the storage which is full.
The Super Storage tools increase the Item storage capacity not the Harvest & Products capacity.

You can read all information about Storage in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

Snookie Sue
Sep 16 2022, 06:01 PM
Shut down my computer. Took a walk, came home, restarted the computer, opened FT and voila, problem solved. Thank you so very, very much for your help and patience. :o

marymarcel
Sep 16 2022, 06:06 PM
Shut down my computer. Took a walk, came home, restarted the computer, opened FT and voila, problem solved. Thank you so very, very much for your help and patience. :o

You are very welcome Snookie Sue :) I can see the Super storage tools are working for you :)

Jungle Ed
Sep 20 2022, 08:31 AM
My storage is full no matter how much I take out. My tree shakers don't work. It tells me that I need to buy a new tree shaker and I already have 2 blue ones. Neither work, i have tried to purchase Farm Pass and it won't let me pay. Same thing when I try to purchase farm cash. I keep getting a pop ups telling me I need to add neighbors. Unable to play the game at all now.

marymarcel
Sep 20 2022, 08:47 AM
My storage is full no matter how much I take out. My tree shakers don't work. It tells me that I need to buy a new tree shaker and I already have 2 blue ones. Neither work, i have tried to purchase Farm Pass and it won't let me pay. Same thing when I try to purchase farm cash. I keep getting a pop ups telling me I need to add neighbors. Unable to play the game at all now.

Hi Jungle Ed :)

I will try to answer all your questions:

About your tools: You have the Log Truck w/Chainsaw in your farms. You need to put all tools in your storage. That way you can use them by opening your yellow tool box.
Farm cach tools do not take space from your item storage, so you can store all of them.

About your Item Storage is full: You only have 4 neighbors and the spaces for the Item storage is tied with the amount of neighbors you have.
If you need information about Storage and Item storage spaces, please click in the following link:

If you need neighbors or you want to ask for neighbors, then click in this link. Be sure to read the first post of that thread for instructions about how to post and the information you have to provide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Anabled to purchase farm cash: When you posted about this problem a few days ago you were answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6508582#post6508582

dorkette68104
Oct 14 2022, 01:26 PM
also the I am unable to store items, such as flowers, trees, and items from the farm pass. it says i need more neighbors but that is where I get confused. I have recently got more but it is still not letting me store. Even if I sell, or use things I still cannot store. please help

marymarcel
Oct 14 2022, 02:00 PM
also the I am unable to store items, such as flowers, trees, and items from the farm pass. it says i need more neighbors but that is where I get confused. I have recently got more but it is still not letting me store. Even if I sell, or use things I still cannot store. please help

Hi dorkette :)

I moved this part of your problem to the thread about Storage.

When the game asks you to have more neighbors is to have more spaces in your Item Storage.

Flowers, trees or products you get as rewards from the Farm pass go to your Harvest&Products storage not to your Items storage.

Please read the following information about Storage in the following link, hope it could help you:

kathleenkelly
Oct 15 2022, 09:17 PM
Hi, when I go to plant crops and filter by stored amount, it's a wildly different result than if I go to my storage and sort by stored amount. Why isn't it more reliable when planting?

Taz D
Oct 15 2022, 10:28 PM
Hi, when I go to plant crops and filter by stored amount, it's a wildly different result than if I go to my storage and sort by stored amount. Why isn't it more reliable when planting?
Hi Kathleenkelly,
I don't see a difference in the amounts between storage and when you go to plant. If they are different then it jsut means they have not updated. You can crrect that by restarting your farms and all will update.

lmbk
Oct 16 2022, 10:16 PM
issues with storage, not sure if they're related or not...
1. I can't claim my farm pass donkey :-) I get a message that my storage is full, but it appears to me that I have plenty of room (1495 capacity, 198 used)
2. I bought a bunch of sheep, and when I tried to add item to storage, add item to storage in bulk, or click on the sheep individually and add them to storage, I couldn't do it. On farms where I put a brand new empty wool shed I could add those using add to animal building, but that won't help me on the farms where my wool sheds are already full :-(

I have tried the following:
refreshed game
cleared memcache
closed browser
restarted computer

thoughts? I saw SnookieSue's post and if I didn't live out in the country I would follow her example and go for a walk around the block (except for me that's 6 miles...)

thanks!
:-) L

Taz D
Oct 16 2022, 10:50 PM
issues with storage, not sure if they're related or not...
1. I can't claim my farm pass donkey :-) I get a message that my storage is full, but it appears to me that I have plenty of room (1495 capacity, 198 used)
2. I bought a bunch of sheep, and when I tried to add item to storage, add item to storage in bulk, or click on the sheep individually and add them to storage, I couldn't do it. On farms where I put a brand new empty wool shed I could add those using add to animal building, but that won't help me on the farms where my wool sheds are already full :-(

I have tried the following:
refreshed game
cleared memcache
closed browser
restarted computer

thoughts? I saw SnookieSue's post and if I didn't live out in the country I would follow her example and go for a walk around the block (except for me that's 6 miles...)

thanks!
:-) L
Hi lmbk,
Is the problem that you can't highlight them? If that is it try unchecking the freeze animals in your preferences so they can move away from other things.

lmbk
Oct 16 2022, 10:52 PM
nope, no problem highighting them... just can't do anything after that

Taz D
Oct 16 2022, 10:59 PM
nope, no problem highighting them... just can't do anything after that
Hi lmbk,
All I can say then is try clearing your memcache again, your browser cache, then close browser and try again. If that doesn't work contact Support.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

Pamgow
Oct 16 2022, 11:02 PM
I also am unable to store Items even though I have room in my storage. I get a message to check my storage to see if it is full. I also have cleared my cache and restarted my computer. Same problem. Can't store any items.

Farmer Dibble
Oct 17 2022, 05:09 AM
I'm having problems moving items to storage as well. In my particular case it is holly trees. I have plenty of storage space.

I've cleared MemCache, cleared my laptop cache, restarted my laptop, still no success.

USER ID number is: 574081261

Palmarina
Oct 17 2022, 06:16 AM
Me too I am having problems to store things in my storage. My case = waters and seas. I was re-decorating a farm and can't put these items in storage. I'll report it.
Bye

Kongo
Oct 17 2022, 07:17 AM
Me as well, cannot move facilities that aren't active into storage
Cleared Memcache Udated Google Chrome and so on

marymarcel
Oct 17 2022, 07:55 AM
I also am unable to store Items even though I have room in my storage. I get a message to check my storage to see if it is full. I also have cleared my cache and restarted my computer. Same problem. Can't store any items.

I'm having problems moving items to storage as well. In my particular case it is holly trees. I have plenty of storage space.

I've cleared MemCache, cleared my laptop cache, restarted my laptop, still no success.

Me too I am having problems to store things in my storage. My case = waters and seas. I was re-decorating a farm and can't put these items in storage. I'll report it.
Bye

Me as well, cannot move facilities that aren't active into storage
Cleared Memcache Udated Google Chrome and so on

Hi all :)

Are you also getting a maintenance message if you try to dispatch a train?

Please let us know in which servers you are.

You have to load your farms, click in the chat button and you will see red letters.
We need to know the chat server number and the farm server number.

We have let the developers know about this problem.

Thanks!

Palmarina
Oct 17 2022, 11:22 AM
Hi, I am on chat server C20 and farm server W20
I did not receive any errormessage while dispatching my trains
I reported the problem at the helpdesk but didn't know the servers were important to know. Sorry. Should I send them a message with the servers?

Hi all :)

Are you also getting a maintenance message if you try to dispatch a train?

Please let us know in which servers you are.

You have to load your farms, click in the chat button and you will see red letters.
We need to know the chat server number and the farm server number.

We have let the developers know about this problem.

Thanks!

marymarcel
Oct 17 2022, 12:09 PM
Hi, I am on chat server C20 and farm server W20
I did not receive any errormessage while dispatching my trains
I reported the problem at the helpdesk but didn't know the servers were important to know. Sorry. Should I send them a message with the servers?

Hi Palmarina :)

Are you still having problems storing items?

I asked about trains and servers as other users had both problems, they received an error message dispatching trains and also they were not able to store items even though they had space.

The trains issue was solved, so please try to store items again. If you still are unable to store them then you could contact Support. :)

Farmer Dibble
Oct 18 2022, 06:26 AM

The issue seems to have been resolved as I am able to store items today both individually and in bulk.

Many thanks to the Mods and the Development Pixies. :)

marymarcel
Oct 18 2022, 07:57 AM
The issue seems to have been resolved as I am able to store items today both individually and in bulk.

Many thanks to the Mods and the Development Pixies. :)

Hi Farmer Dibble :)

Glad it is fixed for you and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

Palmarina
Oct 19 2022, 03:09 AM
Everything is normal again!:)
Thanks!!!:)

Hi Palmarina :)

Are you still having problems storing items?

I asked about trains and servers as other users had both problems, they received an error message dispatching trains and also they were not able to store items even though they had space.

The trains issue was solved, so please try to store items again. If you still are unable to store them then you could contact Support. :)

Kongo
Oct 23 2022, 06:26 AM
I can put items into my storage, but cannpt remove stored facilities that I have back on a farm message says Try again later Please advise Thanks

Taz D
Oct 23 2022, 09:50 AM
I can put items into my storage, but cannpt remove stored facilities that I have back on a farm message says Try again later Please advise Thanks
Hi Kongo,
To remove an item from storage and place back on the farm you have to have a clear space to set it down. If you have the purple hand then that space only has to be the size of the base of a pine tree (1 square).

ldgarner38@yahoo.com
Oct 26 2022, 08:40 AM
Milk is not being sent to Dairy shed happens all the time about ready to quit FarmTown and find another game without problems never have any Milk in dairy shed fix the problem or else/

marymarcel
Oct 26 2022, 08:56 AM
Milk is not being sent to Dairy shed happens all the time about ready to quit FarmTown and find another game without problems never have any Milk in dairy shed fix the problem or else/

I visited your farms, you only have a dairy shed on your farm 1 and it is ready to harvest.

Also, in that dairy shed you only have 100 cows and 2 Holstein cows.

You can have up to 250 cows in every dairy shed and you can have 1 dairy shed per farm.

You only have 100 cows but you have a few facilities that uses lot of milk. If you harvest your only dairy shed and try to fill one of those facilities, then the cow milk is used inmediately.

Same for goat milk, as you only have 64 goats in your dairy shed.

Please read the information given in the following links:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=331654

Jessesmom113
Oct 26 2022, 12:48 PM
I have received all of the decoration rewards from Farm Pass and placed them on one of my farms. I decided to rearrange things and put them back in my storage so I could place them on a different farm. They are completely missing from my storage (I checked all categories)

marymarcel
Oct 26 2022, 12:58 PM
I have received all of the decoration rewards from Farm Pass and placed them on one of my farms. I decided to rearrange things and put them back in my storage so I could place them on a different farm. They are completely missing from my storage (I checked all categories)

Hi Jessesmom :)

I just checked your data and those decorations were not moved to storage, they are on your farm 43 Coyote's Girl.
Please load that farm and put a check mark to Show Seasonal Items option in your preferences, the wrench.

gringa
Nov 03 2022, 05:35 AM
I need more storage space. Is there any other way to have more storage space other then adding more neighbors? I invite but no acceptance yet. If we move up in levels can that add more storage space? I have holiday items that I like and I don't want to sell them because they are from a long time ago and they are not in your holiday store anymore.

Tiger
Nov 03 2022, 06:43 AM
I need more storage space. Is there any other way to have more storage space other then adding more neighbors? I invite but no acceptance yet. If we move up in levels can that add more storage space? I have holiday items that I like and I don't want to sell them because they are from a long time ago and they are not in your holiday store anymore.

Hi gringa,

The first thing you should try is to continue increasing your neighbours.

Are you sending an Invite from the Invite tab or are you sending friends that play a neighbour request from the My Neighbours tab above your game screen?
If you are not using the My Neighbours tab, please do so, that tab will show you who already plays Farm Town and the ones without a blue background are not your neighbours yet. If you need information on how the My Neighbours tab works, please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3355290#post3355290

There is a social thread where members can request neighbours. Please click on this link to be taken to it and read the first post so you know what to include in your post if you would like to request neighbours:

As you don't have many neighbours yet, adding a lot more neighbours would be the best way forward for you at this time to increase your Item Storage Capacity and does not cost Farm Cash. There is more information in the Game Guide Chapter 14 Storage on how Item Storage capacity is calculated. It's worth you having a read of that so you know exactly how it works. There are Farm Cash tools that can increase Item capacity, but those will only be worth buying when you have managed to increase your neighbors by a substantial amount as those use the amount of neighbours you currently have to increase the capacity.
Here's the link to that post for more information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6341350#post6341350

keith of maisie farm uk
Nov 04 2022, 03:22 AM
try adding me as your friend on facebook and then i can be your neighbour

gringa
Nov 04 2022, 05:13 AM

Thank you, I will try. Much appreciated.

Pamgow
Nov 04 2022, 12:50 PM
For some reason, when I "Store All from the Facilities Manager, it stores all my facilities except for My Cheese Making supplies Factory. And, in my bakery, when I start all in the facility, it doesn't load my bread. That is the only product it isn't loading. I hadn't noticed until I started running out of bread which had always been plentiful before. Have no idea why these issue are happening.

Taz D
Nov 04 2022, 12:57 PM
For some reason, when I "Store All from the Facilities Manager, it stores all my facilities except for My Cheese Making supplies Factory. And, in my bakery, when I start all in the facility, it doesn't load my bread. That is the only product it isn't loading. I hadn't noticed until I started running out of bread which had always been plentiful before. Have no idea why these issue are happening.
Hi Pamgow,
Make sure you have a check in the box for the Cheese Making Supplies Factory. If there is open the facility and make sure that each product in the factory also has a check in the box for those. Try starting one batch of each product to make sure you have enough ingredients to make those items.

Same thing for the Bread in the bakery. Make sure there is a check in the box for the bread.

gringa
Nov 04 2022, 09:56 PM
Hi gringa,

The first thing you should try is to continue increasing your neighbours.

Are you sending an Invite from the Invite tab or are you sending friends that play a neighbour request from the My Neighbours tab above your game screen?
If you are not using the My Neighbours tab, please do so, that tab will show you who already plays Farm Town and the ones without a blue background are not your neighbours yet. If you need information on how the My Neighbours tab works, please click on this link:

There is a social thread where members can request neighbours. Please click on this link to be taken to it and read the first post so you know what to include in your post if you would like to request neighbours:

As you don't have many neighbours yet, adding a lot more neighbours would be the best way forward for you at this time to increase your Item Storage Capacity and does not cost Farm Cash. There is more information in the Game Guide Chapter 14 Storage on how Item Storage capacity is calculated. It's worth you having a read of that so you know exactly how it works. There are Farm Cash tools that can increase Item capacity, but those will only be worth buying when you have managed to increase your neighbors by a substantial amount as those use the amount of neighbours you currently have to increase the capacity.
Here's the link to that post for more information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6341350#post6341350

Tiger, thank you for reponding. I looked at your link from the My Neighbors and when I did as it directed all the names that showed up are all ready my neighbors. I did use the social thread as well asking for more neighbors.

gringa
Nov 04 2022, 09:58 PM

What is your name so I can find you...

Taz D
Nov 04 2022, 10:06 PM
Tiger, thank you for reponding. I looked at your link from the My Neighbors and when I did as it directed all the names that showed up are all ready my neighbors. I did use the social thread as well asking for more neighbors.
Hi Gringa,
Tiger is not available right now.
As you add friends to be neighbors you will want to use the My Neighbors tab to send neighbor requests to them from there. The Invite tab is for inviting your friends who do not currently play to join Farm Town.

Plkease note they they may not show up in that ist for a day as Facebook does not update the data quickly.

gringa
Nov 05 2022, 05:38 AM
Hi Gringa,
Tiger is not available right now.
As you add friends to be neighbors you will want to use the My Neighbors tab to send neighbor requests to them from there. The Invite tab is for inviting your friends who do not currently play to join Farm Town.

Plkease note they they may not show up in that ist for a day as Facebook does not update the data quickly.
If I am understanding correctly: If I use the My Neighbors tab I should be able to see any who all ready play Farm Town whether they are on my FB friends list or not? Then I can send an invite through it?

Tiger
Nov 05 2022, 06:36 AM
If I am understanding correctly: If I use the My Neighbors tab I should be able to see any who all ready play Farm Town whether they are on my FB friends list or not? Then I can send an invite through it?

Hi gringa,

Taz is not available at the moment.

You have to be friends on Facebook before you can add them as a Neighbour.
Until the friend request you or they send on Facebook is accepted you will not be able to add them as a neighbour for Farm Town as you won't see them in the My Neighbours tab.

The Invite tab is only for sending Facebook friends that don't play Farm Town yet, an invite to play the game. You don't use that tab to add Neighbours.

When you add new Facebook friends and they are show up in the My Neighbours tab, that's when you will be able to see who is playing and which ones are not Neighbours yet.

You send Neighbour requests from the My Neighbours tab by clicking on Add as Neighbour. They must then accept that request before they become your Neighbour.

Full information is in the game guide, please click on this link to be taken to that section of the game guide:

Pamgow
Nov 05 2022, 06:28 PM
Hi Pamgow,
Make sure you have a check in the box for the Cheese Making Supplies Factory. If there is open the facility and make sure that each product in the factory also has a check in the box for those. Try starting one batch of each product to make sure you have enough ingredients to make those items.

Same thing for the Bread in the bakery. Make sure there is a check in the box for the bread.

My Cheese Making Supplies factory is checked in the Facility manager and everything is checked in the facility. The bread was my bad. Somehow I must have unchecked it "without trying to or doing it on purpose".

Taz D
Nov 05 2022, 06:34 PM
My Cheese Making Supplies factory is checked in the Facility manager and everything is checked in the facility. The bread was my bad. Somehow I must have unchecked it "without trying to or doing it on purpose".
Hi Pamgow,
For your CheeseMaking Supplies Factory Try clicking on the Start All in the facility in the facility manager and see if it will load production. If it won't then open the facility and try the Start All for each product and see if it will start them.
Sorry, that should have been Store all for the facility and each product for your problem.

gringa
Nov 06 2022, 05:51 AM
Hi gringa,

Taz is not available at the moment.

You have to be friends on Facebook before you can add them as a Neighbour.
Until the friend request you or they send on Facebook is accepted you will not be able to add them as a neighbour for Farm Town as you won't see them in the My Neighbours tab.

The Invite tab is only for sending Facebook friends that don't play Farm Town yet, an invite to play the game. You don't use that tab to add Neighbours.

When you add new Facebook friends and they are show up in the My Neighbours tab, that's when you will be able to see who is playing and which ones are not Neighbours yet.

You send Neighbour requests from the My Neighbours tab by clicking on Add as Neighbour. They must then accept that request before they become your Neighbour.

Full information is in the game guide, please click on this link to be taken to that section of the game guide:

Ok, I understand, then I am sunk because the friends I have on FB don't play the game and that's why none of them are showing up on the My Neighbors, thanks for answering my questions about this. I still think that the system should be changed. Your amount of storage shouldn't be limited to how many neighbors on FT you have because that's totally our of one's control. A better way is by how many levels you are on and gain more storage when you move up a level. That makes more sense and makes it better for a player. That's my thoughts on it.

inkdone
Nov 26 2022, 12:46 PM
Looked in the game guide but didn't see anything on 'specific item' quantity limits... is there one? My issue is specific quantity of fish being stored, each fish type (lets say Carp)capped at 200,000,000 for Regular and same for Large. Is that by design? When I Zip my storage it will take the Regular and Large and cap at 400,000,00.
USER ID number is: 1209353981

Tiger
Nov 26 2022, 01:11 PM
Looked in the game guide but didn't see anything on 'specific item' quantity limits... is there one? My issue is specific quantity of fish being stored, each fish type (lets say Carp)capped at 200,000,000 for Regular and same for Large. Is that by design? When I Zip my storage it will take the Regular and Large and cap at 400,000,00.
USER ID number is: 1209353981

Hi inkdone,

The individual limit for an item is 200 million BUT you certainly can't keep that amount for everything possible to harvest or make in the game. You will reach your Harvests &Products Capacity limit way before then.

If too many products got to very high amounts, what can happen is that ANY random products, not just the one that reached individual capacity limit can go missing, and there is no way to return those.

I would not recommend zipping if you had 200 million of both regular and large carp as you could lose them. You are better off going to market and selling off the larger size (would get you more coins) and then dropping the regular to a lower quantity so that you don't risk lose those or anything else as well.

ldgarner38@yahoo.com
Nov 27 2022, 07:43 AM
I Harvest the dairy shed twice daily and try to use milk and none has been stored Happens all the time..

marymarcel
Nov 27 2022, 08:35 AM
I Harvest the dairy shed twice daily and try to use milk and none has been stored Happens all the time..

All your previous posts have been answered.

The last response is in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6516166#post6516166

Vianna
Jan 05 2023, 12:13 AM
My storage is nearly full and I would like to clear it out. I just purchased additional space/acreage on my farm #8, and want to move my flowers that are in storage to that space. But no matter what I do, it won’t let me move them to my farm. The only option it gives me is to go to market and sell them. I don’t want to do that, because then I’d have to purchase them again! Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something? (I don’t play all the time, just in spurts.) I did check my storage settings and it is set to “all.”

Tiger
Jan 05 2023, 05:33 AM
My storage is nearly full and I would like to clear it out. I just purchased additional space/acreage on my farm #8, and want to move my flowers that are in storage to that space. But no matter what I do, it won’t let me move them to my farm. The only option it gives me is to go to market and sell them. I don’t want to do that, because then I’d have to purchase them again! Is this a bug, or am I forgetting something? (I don’t play all the time, just in spurts.) I did check my storage settings and it is set to “all.”

Hi Vianna,

Are you still having problems?

If you are, are you looking in your Item storage for flowers or are you looking in your Harvests & Products storage for the flowers?

We are not seeing that you have any flowers in your Item storage to be able to put on a farm.

Vianna
Jan 05 2023, 01:46 PM
Hi Vianna,

Are you still having problems?

If you are, are you looking in your Item storage for flowers or are you looking in your Harvests & Products storage for the flowers?

We are not seeing that you have any flowers in your Item storage to be able to put on a farm.

Thank you for checking this for me! I looked and there are none in the Items storage. All I see, now, are in the Harvests & Products. So I must have accidentally sold the flowers I had in storage. Bummer! I was selling things and sold half of all and then half of all that were left. I don't remember actually selling all of anything that would have included flowers -- but must have. Thanks for your help!

SDYER4LIFE
Jan 10 2023, 04:14 PM
How can I move my bait from my storage to use at my lakes and ponds? When I hover over the bait in my fishing farm, it shows that I have 30 thousand plus stored but when I hover over my lakes and ponds, it only shows that I have 2000

Taz D
Jan 10 2023, 04:26 PM
How can I move my bait from my storage to use at my lakes and ponds? When I hover over the bait in my fishing farm, it shows that I have 30 thousand plus stored but when I hover over my lakes and ponds, it only shows that I have 2000
Hi Sdyer4life,
You can't move the bait in storage to use for the waters. That bait is obtained by collecting bonuses and can only be used in the Fishing Tackle Shop or sold in the market.

chrissy50
Feb 26 2023, 06:58 PM
I am wondering if there is a way to add multi items to the storage shed at a time instead of doing it one at a time.

Taz D
Feb 26 2023, 07:48 PM
I am wondering if there is a way to add multi items to the storage shed at a time instead of doing it one at a time.
Hi Chrissy,
It depends on what you are trying to put into your storage. If you are trying to put things like trees or flowers in your storage you can move them all from a farm at once if you have the tower crane tool. If you are trying to move animals from a shed to storage you can with the controls in the shed or if they are on the farm with the tower crane.
If they are facilities or farm cash items then no they have to be move individually.

Denise Dianna
Mar 19 2023, 03:36 PM
the products you get from working other's facilities. I know they go into storage. Say for instance I work someone else's Spanish Restaurant. Can I take the products I receive there and funnel the Crema Catalina into, say, the Cruise Ship or must they be sold in the Marketplace?

Taz D
Mar 19 2023, 03:47 PM
the products you get from working other's facilities. I know they go into storage. Say for instance I work someone else's Spanish Restaurant. Can I take the products I receive there and funnel the Crema Catalina into, say, the Cruise Ship or must they be sold in the Marketplace?
HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.

Denise Dianna
Mar 19 2023, 07:49 PM
HI DeniseDJ ,
They are added to your regular Harvest & Products storage. So yes they are used in your service facilities.

Thanks for your information Taz, I looked in the game guide, the chapter about facilities, and could not find the answer. I am thinking now, perhaps I should have looked in the chapter about storage.

Denise Dianna
Mar 19 2023, 09:01 PM
HI DeniseDJ ,

I've been thinking, this really does beg the question...what happens to the items that you get for working other people's service facilities. Obviously, we know they get added to storage. Do they get sold when we "Cash Out All" or ?

Taz D
Mar 19 2023, 09:08 PM
I've been thinking, this really does beg the question...what happens to the items that you get for working other people's service facilities. Obviously, we know they get added to storage. Do they get sold when we "Cash Out All" or ?
Hi DeniseDJ,
The products you get from each type of work goes into your storage to be used by you in your facilities or sold when you sell your non-ingredients if you do not own the facilities to use the products.

badcompany_78
Apr 20 2023, 11:50 AM
MY USER ID number is: 898590491 Build No: 462

I have issues placing seacoasts on my farm 1
I have expanded and am only placing on the expanded area.
It still says there are too many items in the row even though I have not added anything there yet

marymarcel
Apr 20 2023, 12:39 PM
MY USER ID number is: 898590491 Build No: 462

I have issues placing seacoasts on my farm 1
I have expanded and am only placing on the expanded area.
It still says there are too many items in the row even though I have not added anything there yet

Hi badcompany :)

I moved your post to the thread about Storage on the farm.

When you receive that kind of message it is due you have reached or you are near to reach the limit for that farm to be able to place more items.

That farm has ponds wall to wall plus crops on top plus flowers on top of crops. And you also have many facilities outside the farm's border.

MOM GLENDA
Apr 24 2023, 10:32 AM
please send me the link to do resetting the farm.it is the mec i cannot spell it . last night i could remove from storage i had some problems but today i cannot remove anything from storage at all. trying to move some flowers to another farm. to see if that help my farms to stop losing things .i going just stop playing after 14 years if things do not stop disapearing .had a friend remove the 9 layers replow for me all my farms are back like they were for over 10 years.things where flowers are still disapearing .figure to many flowers i have a lot less on each farm if i can get the flowers out of storage so i can finish

Taz D
Apr 24 2023, 10:49 AM
please send me the link to do resetting the farm.it is the mec i cannot spell it . last night i could remove from storage i had some problems but today i cannot remove anything from storage at all. trying to move some flowers to another farm. to see if that help my farms to stop losing things .i going just stop playing after 14 years if things do not stop disapearing .had a friend remove the 9 layers replow for me all my farms are back like they were for over 10 years.things where flowers are still disapearing .figure to many flowers i have a lot less on each farm if i can get the flowers out of storage so i can finish
Hi Mom Glenda,
If you are having things constantly disappear then that means you have to many things on those farms. There is a limit to how many items can be on a farm. When you layer waters. crops, flowers, trees, and facilties on a farm then you are risking losing things as there are too many items on the farm, so when you add another item something has to go.
The memcache links are in the following thread link so are easy to find:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

MOM GLENDA
Apr 24 2023, 11:13 AM
thats why i moved flowers to storage putting some on other farms. if i can do farm 5 think i be ok think i got the rest done .a friend put the flowers on these farms 3 years ago . she got to many on each farm.my fingers are cripplied it hurts me to do this but i got do it or stop playing .i got get them out of storage .it has to stop saying cannot remove the flowers

Taz D
Apr 24 2023, 11:16 AM
thats why i moved flowers to storage putting some on other farms. if i can do farm 5 think i be ok think i got the rest done .a friend put the flowers on these farms 3 years ago . she got to many on each farm.my fingers are cripplied it hurts me to do this but i got do it or stop playing .i got get them out of storage .it has to stop saying cannot remove the flowers
Hi Mom Glenda,
The only reason it would say that is if something is in the spot you are trying to set them down so they can't be put there. If you are moving groups of them to the farm it only takes one of the spots already filled to keep you from setting them down.

Denise Dianna
Apr 25 2023, 06:24 AM
Is there anyway of knowing how much farm storage we are using? I know how to know about facility capacity but I am pretty sure farm storage is different.

marymarcel
Apr 25 2023, 07:16 AM
Is there anyway of knowing how much farm storage we are using? I know how to know about facility capacity but I am pretty sure farm storage is different.

Hi Denise :)

If you are asking for how many items you can have in each farm, then no, there is no way to look for it.
Each farm has a limit about how much data it can hold and that is also related to many other factors.

Denise Dianna
Apr 25 2023, 07:19 AM
Hi Denise :)

If you are asking for how many items you can have in each farm, then no, there is no way to look for it.
Each farm has a limit about how much data it can hold and that is also related to many other factors.

okay, thanks.

BethFB
Apr 30 2023, 08:21 AM
In the game on Facebook, I have around 30k in Copper and around 56k in Iron Ore, but when I switch over to the game on Slashkey, I have zero Copper and Iron Ore.
So is the game on slashkey behind the times or is it a glitch as I would refresh the game on slashkey, I would check it to find that I have all of my Copper and Iron Ore in my storage and then a few minutes to a few hours later, all of it is gone again.
Is it a glitch on slashkey?

Thanks.
Beth

Taz D
Apr 30 2023, 09:15 AM
In the game on Facebook, I have around 30k in Copper and around 56k in Iron Ore, but when I switch over to the game on Slashkey, I have zero Copper and Iron Ore.
So is the game on slashkey behind the times or is it a glitch as I would refresh the game on slashkey, I would check it to find that I have all of my Copper and Iron Ore in my storage and then a few minutes to a few hours later, all of it is gone again.
Is it a glitch on slashkey?

Thanks.
Beth
Hi Beth,
I moved your post to the thread about storage. According to your data you have 9601 copper and 71180 iron. The data is the same in both versions. The only difference between the versions is where you enter the game, so shouldn't show different. If you had both open at the same time then there could be a difference due to them not updating at the same time.

vonalm
Apr 30 2023, 10:03 AM
i'm sorry but i don't know where to post this....
i always check what ingredients i'm missing by going to the facility manager, and i usually have at least 6 months worth of products.
today i went in, like every Sunday, and sold "non ingredients for me". seeing that i had an abundance of bank product, i select those and sold twice "half of selected"
now it's showing that my 6 month "planner" is missing 100s of thousand of product.
can you tell me what i did?
thank you
devastated in Atlanta

Taz D
Apr 30 2023, 10:12 AM
i'm sorry but i don't know where to post this....
i always check what ingredients i'm missing by going to the facility manager, and i usually have at least 6 months worth of products.
today i went in, like every Sunday, and sold "non ingredients for me". seeing that i had an abundance of bank product, i select those and sold twice "half of selected"
now it's showing that my 6 month "planner" is missing 100s of thousand of product.
can you tell me what i did?
thank you
devastated in Atlanta
Hi Vonalm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about storage as this has nothing to do with the current release.
We don't have any way to check the difference in the individual items in your storage. The only thing I can think of would be if you had more than just the bank items checked in the list so would sell more than you were trying to sell.

vonalm
Apr 30 2023, 10:16 AM
thanks Taz for your time and patience with me.
is there a way to uncheck all checked items at one time, or do i have to go through the whole list?

Taz D
Apr 30 2023, 10:17 AM
thanks Taz for your time and patience with me.
is there a way to uncheck all checked items at one time, or do i have to go through the whole list?
Hi Vonalm,
Unfortunately no there isn't currently a way to do that.

vonalm
Apr 30 2023, 10:21 AM
thank you, Taz

BethFB
May 01 2023, 08:36 PM
Hi Beth,
I moved your post to the thread about storage. According to your data you have 9601 copper and 71180 iron. The data is the same in both versions. The only difference between the versions is where you enter the game, so shouldn't show different. If you had both open at the same time then there could be a difference due to them not updating at the same time.

The two photos are from ten minutes ago.
I have plenty of copper ore as you can see, but the game is saying differently.
Might be a bug as this is on the facebook and if I go here, it is telling me that I have none.
Might be a bug. I do plan on using the memchache to see if that brings back the copper ore to what it shows on the FB side of the game.

Beth

Taz D
May 01 2023, 08:52 PM
Hi MammaKanode,
If they are ingredients for a facility you own then you do not want those boxes checked to sell them all the time. Set your selection to Non-ingredients (for me) and then you can check the ones you want to sell and those will stay checked. That way you can go in to market, set selector to the Non-ingredients (for me) and sell selected.
Hi Beth,
Please report this to Support as I don't know why this is happening.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

BethFB
May 01 2023, 08:55 PM
Thanks Taz.

ncomello@aol.com
May 02 2023, 10:35 AM
I had in storage 240822993982880 coins in storage . well I had 100,000,000,000 less coins if I were to sell the fish. I was trying to save up to a certain number of coins when I sold my fish but I was missing over half of my fish so I had to sell what i had so Ididnt lose it all.

Do you know how many months it took me to save those coins and fish a long time. I have been playing for a very long time, I am not a happy camper at all. HOw can I get my fish back

Taz D
May 02 2023, 10:46 AM
I had in storage 240822993982880 coins in storage . well I had 100,000,000,000 less coins if I were to sell the fish. I was trying to save up to a certain number of coins when I sold my fish but I was missing over half of my fish so I had to sell what i had so Ididnt lose it all.

Do you know how many months it took me to save those coins and fish a long time. I have been playing for a very long time, I am not a happy camper at all. HOw can I get my fish back
Hi ncomello,

It appears to me you have already sold the fish as you have very few in your storage. There is a limit not just with your total storage, but also for how many you can have of each individual item. That limit is 200 million. This sounds like you reached that limit and when you go over that amount then it is changed back to that limit. That would be why you lost some of your fish.
I am sorry but we have no way to return your fish. The only thing I can suggest is to not wait so long to sell your fish, so you don't lose any.

ncomello@aol.com
May 02 2023, 10:16 PM
nope didnt work I had over 100,000,000,000 fish/coins missing from my stash of inventory. just upset as it took me so many many months of saving and begging for fishing jobs now I have to start over. some of us the farms are all we have in our lives that makes us happy so now I am back to square one.

none of these treads tell me why I am missing the fish and it was on the new website it was the same totals on both the old and new website, I go to the new website worked my farms then went to sell fish half of the totals was gone! I didnt sell it or click on anything to get rid of it , it was just gone

nope didnt sell to enlarge farms as I was saving up then sell now Idont even want to play anymore so dishearting

Taz D
May 02 2023, 10:33 PM
nope didnt work I had over 100,000,000,000 fish/coins missing from my stash of inventory. just upset as it took me so many many months of saving and begging for fishing jobs now I have to start over. some of us the farms are all we have in our lives that makes us happy so now I am back to square one.

none of these treads tell me why I am missing the fish and it was on the new website it was the same totals on both the old and new website, I go to the new website worked my farms then went to sell fish half of the totals was gone! I didnt sell it or click on anything to get rid of it , it was just gone

nope didnt sell to enlarge farms as I was saving up then sell now Idont even want to play anymore so dishearting
Hi ncomello,
As I said in my previous answer to you there is a limit of 200 million for any individual item. That means if any specific fish you had in storage got to an amount over the 200 million then you lose any amount over that 200 million. That is why you are missing fish.
If you do not want to lose fish when you work those large layered water farms then you will need to sell before you get amounts at the 200 million amounts.

ncomello@aol.com
May 02 2023, 10:34 PM
I just checked my fish totals on the new website it is 243133234 but on the old website it is 623733802 so why is there that big of a difference it the old and new amounts of coins is I sell the fish.

I get more fish using the old version he new I lose half of all my fish/coins!! Not sure if i want to play this game any longer. I lost over 100,000,000,000 coins/fish in an instant. I tried loging in and out, refresh and no one can tell me how Iget them back!!! even now after I lost all that time, effort it is still an issue!! now there is over 380600568 difference between the two websites in my fish /coin totals Why is that

ncomello@aol.com
May 02 2023, 10:39 PM
Hi ncomello,

It appears to me you have already sold the fish as you have very few in your storage. There is a limit not just with your total storage, but also for how many you can have of each individual item. That limit is 200 million. This sounds like you reached that limit and when you go over that amount then it is changed back to that limit. That would be why you lost some of your fish.
I am sorry but we have no way to return your fish. The only thing I can suggest is to not wait so long to sell your fish, so you don't lose any.

okay now I have learned a hard lesson very hard lesson...but why is there such a difference in the two sites with the total amount of fish in storage a difference of 380600568 between the two sites

Taz D
May 02 2023, 10:43 PM
I just checked my fish totals on the new website it is 243133234 but on the old website it is 623733802 so why is there that big of a difference it the old and new amounts of coins is I sell the fish.

I get more fish using the old version he new I lose half of all my fish/coins!! Not sure if i want to play this game any longer. I lost over 100,000,000,000 coins/fish in an instant. I tried loging in and out, refresh and no one can tell me how Iget them back!!! even now after I lost all that time, effort it is still an issue!! now there is over 380600568 difference between the two websites in my fish /coin totals Why is that
Ncomello,
Try reading my answers to all your previous posts. I have answered you twice now of whey you are missing fish. You can not get them back as we have no way to restore them.
The difference between the 2 versions is probably because you had more than you are allowed in the Facebook version and when you came to the new site those amounts were adjusted to the maximum amount you can have in your storage.

If you wish you can contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

ncomello@aol.com
May 02 2023, 11:20 PM
Ncomello,
Try reading my answers to all your previous posts. I have answered you twice now of whey you are missing fish. You can not get them back as we have no way to restore them.
The difference between the 2 versions is probably because you had more than you are allowed in the Facebook version and when you came to the new site those amounts were adjusted to the maximum amount you can have in your storage.

If you wish you can contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366 OKAY I UNDERSTAND I AM SCREWED. Sorry hard for me to see your response as this is the first time I have used this website,

Taz D
May 02 2023, 11:25 PM
OKAY I UNDERSTAND I AM SCREWED. Sorry hard for me to see your response as this is the first time I have used this website,
Hi ncomello,
The only thing I can suggest to keep from losing more fish is after you have worked large fishing jobs go ahead and sell them so you do not lose the coins for them.

Joyinlife
May 17 2023, 09:21 PM
i purchased the full amount of storage for more neighbors a long time ago. Now that you have raised the limit, are you giving those who paid for it, their extra space back? In otherwise, i and anyone else that purchased extra space should have more than anyone else because we paid for it.

Taz D
May 17 2023, 09:32 PM
i purchased the full amount of storage for more neighbors a long time ago. Now that you have raised the limit, are you giving those who paid for it, their extra space back? In otherwise, i and anyone else that purchased extra space should have more than anyone else because we paid for it.
HI Joyinlife,
The Super storage sheds you purchase was to expand your item storage. And yes you have 8 times more space in your item storage than anyone with an equal amount of neighbors who doesn't have the super storage, since you own all 4 of the super sheds. Even with the addition of more neighbors allowed you still have more than anyone who does not own the super storage.

JohnAlbertini
May 22 2023, 07:06 AM
Not sure this is the best thread

When in ingredients inventory "stored amount" is broken shows alphabetical.

marymarcel
May 22 2023, 09:11 AM
Not sure this is the best thread

When in ingredients inventory "stored amount" is broken shows alphabetical.

Hi John :)

We have tried those options in storage for Harvest & Products and they show different screens, so they are working correctly for us.

Have you tried to scroll down the pages for them and see if they show different for you?

JohnAlbertini
Jun 01 2023, 07:47 AM
STILL a problem the storage inventory by "stored amount" in the Pass does not work, stays alphabetical!!!

marymarcel
Jun 01 2023, 08:20 AM
STILL a problem the storage inventory by "stored amount" in the Pass does not work, stays alphabetical!!!

I just tried the Alphabetically and Stored amount options for Seasonal Farm pass in storage and it is working correctly at least for me.

If you only have 1 item per decoration stored then it is not easy to see the difference between the two options.

For example I have 2 Split Elephant leaves so when I order by Alphabetically it is listed after the Sphinx, but if I order by Stored Amount they are listed at the bottom of the list as I have 2 of them and not only 1.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 01 2023, 10:14 AM
I'm referring to when selecting the earned bonus in pass to select which item to spin the wheel for.

Taz D
Jun 01 2023, 10:18 AM
I'm referring to when selecting the earned bonus in pass to select which item to spin the wheel for.
Hi John,
I don't see that. They are in stored amounts from lowest to highest. Maybe they look alphabetical just because the lowest items happen to be in alphabetical order. When you have it in stored amount look at the numbers for how many you have in storage and see if they are not lowest to highest amounts.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 01 2023, 01:21 PM
It is the stored amount numbers that it is not listing in order.

marymarcel
Jun 01 2023, 01:24 PM
It is the stored amount numbers that it is not listing in order.

Please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:

dross999
Jun 06 2023, 04:36 PM
When selling product from the market, the default was to have every thing selected and you had to de-select those items you wanted to save Now, on my farm anyway, all selection squares are blank and you have to select all that you wish to sell. This is onerous for those who don't sell anything from one release to another. My case in point, I had 92 B in product to sell. Selecting all products one by one is an impossible task given that every neighbor's facility you work keeps adding to the total. Is this a new design change, or do I have a configuration problem?

Thanks

marymarcel
Jun 06 2023, 04:48 PM
When selling product from the market, the default was to have every thing selected and you had to de-select those items you wanted to save Now, on my farm anyway, all selection squares are blank and you have to select all that you wish to sell. This is onerous for those who don't sell anything from one release to another. My case in point, I had 92 B in product to sell. Selecting all products one by one is an impossible task given that every neighbor's facility you work keeps adding to the total. Is this a new design change, or do I have a configuration problem?

Thanks

Hi dross :)

There was a problem with shortcuts and checked items in Facility manager and for selling at the market.

You can find the information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662454

dross999
Jun 07 2023, 09:44 AM
This is not a Facility Manager Issue. The problem is with the selling of product in the Market Place. After selecting "show me the your prices' you use to see all products and they were selected for sale. You would need to de-select those products you do not want to sell. Now, it's the opposite. All the products are displayed without being checked and you have to manually select those products to sell. If you don't sell anything until your storage consumption reaches around 70%, then you literally have thousands of product to manually select for sale.

marymarcel
Jun 07 2023, 09:51 AM
This is not a Facility Manager Issue. The problem is with the selling of product in the Market Place. After selecting "show me the your prices' you use to see all products and they were selected for sale. You would need to de-select those products you do not want to sell. Now, it's the opposite. All the products are displayed without being checked and you have to manually select those products to sell. If you don't sell anything until your storage consumption reaches around 70%, then you literally have thousands of product to manually select for sale.

Hi dross :)

As I said before, we had a problem with checked and unchecked items, both in the facility manager and for items to sell at market.

Items and/or factories which were selected, were unselected and viceversa.

We all had this problem and we had to check items to sell and also facility manager and shortcuts.

That means if you had items checked to sell they then showed as unchecked and you had to go through the process to select which ones you wanted to sell.

Besides that, you also have others options for selling items without putting a check mark.

Carrieout_52
Jun 24 2023, 08:10 PM
How can I take things out of storage and put back on my fields.

Taz D
Jun 24 2023, 08:21 PM
How can I take things out of storage and put back on my fields.
Hi Carrieout,

You should see when you put your pointer over an item a button at the bottom of it that says Use. You click on that and then it will take you to your farm to place it. Keep in mind that you need a space on your farm slightly bigger than the item that is clear of anything. If you have the purple hand to take those things out of storage then you only need a clear space the size of a pine tree base (one square). You can not hide things on the farm to be able to use the space as the game knows something is there.

0202NWOTMRAF
Jun 30 2023, 09:08 PM
hello,

i looked in this section for a while (Chapter 14 Storage) but didn't see the figures i was looking for.

the max quantity of crops in storage before it stops accumulating.
max fuel
max animals in storage
items from facil etc.
fish

i play recreationally but have built up a big farm (to me) and it tends to accumulate and i recall (i think) a while back that fish hit a max and i didn't know and i think i had been missing my SN work for fish for example.

i don't mind selling but wouldn't mind having a big qty on-hand in case i decide to play a lot due to a lot of available free time. :)

thanks so much!

Taz D
Jun 30 2023, 09:23 PM
hello,

i looked in this section for a while (Chapter 14 Storage) but didn't see the figures i was looking for.

the max quantity of crops in storage before it stops accumulating.
max fuel
max animals in storage
items from facil etc.
fish

i play recreationally but have built up a big farm (to me) and it tends to accumulate and i recall (i think) a while back that fish hit a max and i didn't know and i think i had been missing my SN work for fish for example.

i don't mind selling but wouldn't mind having a big qty on-hand in case i decide to play a lot due to a lot of available free time. :)

thanks so much!
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
I moved your post to the trhead about the storage.
There is no way to give you an absoloute figure for the maximum for your storage because it is variable. It depends on how many different items you have in your storage, including the sizes you have stored (gifts, regular, Large boxes) of those items.

The only set amount is no more than 200 million of any one item, though you would never be able to have that many of all items, because you would hit the overall maximum.

The only way you will know how close you are to full or if you are full is by the percentage shown in the Storage box in the upper left corner. If you are up in the 90% level then you need to sell off some of what you have in storage. You need to try first to use the Zip function which will change all gifts and large boxes to regular boxes and will pay you the difference between the large and regular ones.

0202NWOTMRAF
Jul 01 2023, 08:38 PM
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
I moved your post to the trhead about the storage.
There is no way to give you an absoloute figure for the maximum for your storage because it is variable. It depends on how many different items you have in your storage, including the sizes you have stored (gifts, regular, Large boxes) of those items.

The only set amount is no more than 200 million of any one item, though you would never be able to have that many of all items, because you would hit the overall maximum.

The only way you will know how close you are to full or if you are full is by the percentage shown in the Storage box in the upper left corner. If you are up in the 90% level then you need to sell off some of what you have in storage. You need to try first to use the Zip function which will change all gifts and large boxes to regular boxes and will pay you the difference between the large and regular ones.

ok

thanks. :)

Trawets
Jul 13 2023, 02:17 PM
Is there any chance you could consider establishing a temporary storage facility.
The current storage facility is limited due to the number of neighbours which is ok.
However if you want to expand and re-arrange your farm there is not enough storage facility to store trees and flowers or ponds untill you have redesigned your farm.

I woulsd like to suggest a separate storage facility which could be hired as and when needed with the capacity to store large amounts of trees flowers and ponds. I would be willing to pay say 5 Farm dollars to hire such a facility for a limited time say 30 days if you are redevoloping 44 farms this would give us the capacity to store current items on the farm without losing them especially when it comes to trees that are only obtaiable through gifts.

I am sure other farmers would appreciate this idea as well.
Some of my farms where I have trees and flowers on the same farm equates to 40,000 plus of each item so you may understand my predicament

Thank you for your time and I hope you can give this proposal due consideration

Tiger
Jul 13 2023, 02:40 PM
Is there any chance you could consider establishing a temporary storage facility.
The current storage facility is limited due to the number of neighbours which is ok.
However if you want to expand and re-arrange your farm there is not enough storage facility to store trees and flowers or ponds untill you have redesigned your farm.

I woulsd like to suggest a separate storage facility which could be hired as and when needed with the capacity to store large amounts of trees flowers and ponds. I would be willing to pay say 5 Farm dollars to hire such a facility for a limited time say 30 days if you are redevoloping 44 farms this would give us the capacity to store current items on the farm without losing them especially when it comes to trees that are only obtaiable through gifts.

I am sure other farmers would appreciate this idea as well.
Some of my farms where I have trees and flowers on the same farm equates to 40,000 plus of each item so you may understand my predicament

Thank you for your time and I hope you can give this proposal due consideration

Hi Trawets,

The Super Storage Shed already increase Item capacity limits. If you are layering then you will likely have far too many to store even when you own those.

Some that have a considerable amount of coins my find it easier to only store items that can only be gifted, like coconut trees, make a note of quantities of the rest and then delete and plant new wherever they want them to be. That would use up less Item capacity than trying to store all the trees planted wall to wall on the bigger farms for example.

If you would still like to make a Suggestion please post it in the Suggestions area of the forum where the devs will see it. Here's the link to that section, look for a thread title that matches your idea and then post in that thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

sortenglen
Jul 23 2023, 07:30 AM
Problemer med bonuser på bensin, når jeg mottar bonuser blir beholdningen mindre. Er det en mulighet for å ordne det slik at en ikke tappes for bensin beholdning ved mottak av bonuser?

marymarcel
Jul 23 2023, 10:21 AM
Problemer med bonuser på bensin, når jeg mottar bonuser blir beholdningen mindre. Er det en mulighet for å ordne det slik at en ikke tappes for bensin beholdning ved mottak av bonuser?

Hi sortenglen :)

I am sorry but we do not speak your language so I am responding you in english.

When you post a fuel bonus and your friends click in it, then you receive the bonus in your My Gifts in your Gift Manager and you have to store them.

If you click in one of your friends bonuses for fuel, then what you receive is sent directly to your storage.

In both cases they should increase the amount of fuel tanks stored.

Please notice, that some farmers post saying "Fuel" but they are asking for ingredients to make fuel, that is not a bonus. So if you click in those posts, you are sending and receiving crude oil barrels.

sortenglen
Jul 24 2023, 08:59 AM
Attempting English, on 22 and 23 July I received between 50 and 100 fuel bonuses (68 fuel), when I sent them to Storage the stock of fuel was correspondingly smaller for each bonus. Lost a few million in fuel, has not happened before or today. What the problems with the game and receiving bonuses on the days I mentioned in the first line?

Taz D
Jul 24 2023, 09:13 AM
Attempting English, on 22 and 23 July I received between 50 and 100 fuel bonuses (68 fuel), when I sent them to Storage the stock of fuel was correspondingly smaller for each bonus. Lost a few million in fuel, has not happened before or today. What the problems with the game and receiving bonuses on the days I mentioned in the first line?
Hi Sortenglen,
There is a limit to how many bonuses you can receive from the belts you post each 12 hours. That would be why you would get less than you see. The limits are listed in the Game Guide chapter 30 about the belts/dans:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

KnittyGirl
Aug 05 2023, 09:54 AM
It's not a problem, but just something I noticed. I want check into buying a new Log truck harvester 28x28. I always check the "Tools" and "not owned" to see what I need lol. I went to my Storage and noticed that the Log truck Harvester 26x26 wasn't there. Neither were my Flower Harvester 26x26 nor Tree Shaker 26x26; yet I used them this morning. Is there a reason they don't show up if one or more are in the "shortcuts"? The Flower Harvester isn't in the shortcuts, but the other two are. (The same with the Fishing Boat). I haven't tried to buy yet, just wondering why they don't show up in my storage. Thank you!!!!

Taz D
Aug 05 2023, 10:03 AM
It's not a problem, but just something I noticed. I want check into buying a new Log truck harvester 28x28. I always check the "Tools" and "not owned" to see what I need lol. I went to my Storage and noticed that the Log truck Harvester 26x26 wasn't there. Neither were my Flower Harvester 26x26 nor Tree Shaker 26x26; yet I used them this morning. Is there a reason they don't show up if one or more are in the "shortcuts"? The Flower Harvester isn't in the shortcuts, but the other two are. (The same with the Fishing Boat). I haven't tried to buy yet, just wondering why they don't show up in my storage. Thank you!!!!
Hi KnittyGirl,
There aren't any 26x26 tools.

You may have been mistaken that you used them this morning. You probably used the (24x24). Those tools do not show a size on them in the toolbox.

KnittyGirl
Aug 05 2023, 10:16 AM
Hi KnittyGirl,
You didn't find them in your storage because you don't own them. I also checked your purchase log and do not see anywhere that you bought them.

You may have been mistaken that you used them this morning. You probably used the (24x24). Those tools do not show a size on them in the toolbox.
If you look in the store you will see that the (26x26) are the next size for you to buy.
OMG!!! Taz!!! I'm really not with it! There aren't any 26x26 - they increase in increments of 4x4 so, in reality I was using the 24x24. Forgive me! LOL I haven't had enough coffee yet. Thank you!!!!

Taz D
Aug 05 2023, 10:19 AM
OMG!!! Taz!!! I'm really not with it! There aren't any 26x26 - they increase in increments of 4x4 so, in reality I was using the 24x24. Forgive me! LOL I haven't had enough coffee yet. Thank you!!!!
Hi KnittyGirl,
We just realized that too.

Southern_Wolf
Aug 11 2023, 10:25 PM
I keep planting, hire others to harvest and there's no increase in my storage. If you can, please take a look. Wheat, sunflower and corn - just to name a few.
Have a good day, :)

Taz D
Aug 11 2023, 10:46 PM
I keep planting, hire others to harvest and there's no increase in my storage. If you can, please take a look. Wheat, sunflower and corn - just to name a few.
Have a good day, :)
Hi Southern Wolf
When you hire others to harvest for you then you get large boxes of the crops too so you have 2 entries in your storage for those.
I see the following in your storage:
Corn 40309 large
Corn 5939 regular
Sunflower 49255 large
Sunflower 9056 regular
Wheat 121806 large
Wheat 22722 regular

We do not get data of how much you had harvested or how much you have used in your facilities. The only thing I can suggest is to use the zip and that will add the 2 sizes together as regular size and will pay you the difference in coins for the large ones. That way you will see all of thos e crops in one location.

farmerKBW
Aug 18 2023, 08:19 AM
It would be nice to be able to sell or delete some items directly out of the storage bin.

Namely, HORSES.

OMG, I'm so tired of the horses. But soon, it's going to be ALL animals.

Either through boosting trains or from some other activity, I keep getting more & more animals. Right now, I have enough room in farm facilities to add hens, cows, goats, and turkeys, but I do not want to add any stables because there are no coin stables and I'm not buying one, so I do not need horses.

As it stands, I have to 1) freeze all animals, 2)"use" each horse individually, 3) click on each individual horse, 4) select "sell" for each individual horse, and 5) click on the pop-up screen asking me if I really want that 60 coins for that horse.

When I have something like 20-50 horses several times a week, that's a lot of time essentially taking out the trash. I don't spend that much time taking out the garbage in my house! Why can't I just have a button in the storage to sell or delete them all at once? I honestly do NOT care if I get paid for them or not. I just don't want to waste time on things I don't need.

marymarcel
Aug 18 2023, 08:50 AM
It would be nice to be able to sell or delete some items directly out of the storage bin.

Namely, HORSES.

OMG, I'm so tired of the horses. But soon, it's going to be ALL animals.

Either through boosting trains or from some other activity, I keep getting more & more animals. Right now, I have enough room in farm facilities to add hens, cows, goats, and turkeys, but I do not want to add any stables because there are no coin stables and I'm not buying one, so I do not need horses.

As it stands, I have to 1) freeze all animals, 2)"use" each horse individually, 3) click on each individual horse, 4) select "sell" for each individual horse, and 5) click on the pop-up screen asking me if I really want that 60 coins for that horse.

When I have something like 20-50 horses several times a week, that's a lot of time essentially taking out the trash. I don't spend that much time taking out the garbage in my house! Why can't I just have a button in the storage to sell or delete them all at once? I honestly do NOT care if I get paid for them or not. I just don't want to waste time on things I don't need.

Hi farmerKBW :)

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help and Support for Storage to be able to answer you.

You already have the option to sell from your storage at market.

Click in Map and then click in Trade Market.

When you click to sell your harvests or gifts, you will see a window with 3 options: Storage, Gifts, Items.

Click in Items button and then set it to Animals.
You will see all your stored animals and the chance to sell all or half of for each of the production animals.

It is explained in our Game Guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6341358#post6341358

Chrissy59
Aug 23 2023, 09:11 AM
Good afternoon. Can you let me know what the maximum storage capacity is for products from facilities, crops and fishing etc. please?

marymarcel
Aug 23 2023, 09:15 AM
Good afternoon. Can you let me know what the maximum storage capacity is for products from facilities, crops and fishing etc. please?

Hi Chrissy :)

I moved your post to the thread for Storage on the farm.

You have all the information, according to which section of the storage you wish to use, in the following link from our Game Guide:

kizmet59
Aug 28 2023, 02:04 PM
Is there a way to sell just Harvests and Products that I don't need to fill the current facilities that I own?

Thank You

marymarcel
Aug 28 2023, 02:42 PM
Is there a way to sell just Harvests and Products that I don't need to fill the current facilities that I own?

Thank You

Hi Kizmet :)

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help and Support for Storage on the farm to be able to respond to you.

When you go to market to sell your items, click in All and a menu will show up.

Please do not post questions in Suggestions as that section is for posting ideas for the game only.

There are 2 options at the bottom:

Non Ingredients: those are items which have not use in the game right now so you could sell them.

Non Ingredientes (for me): those are items you do not have the facilities yet. You could sell part of them if you are thinking to purchase some more facilities or all if you need coins.

rockcandymountain
Aug 31 2023, 11:48 AM
I have a bunch of sea coasts that I stored. Is there any way to get rid of them without having to place them on a farm first?

Taz D
Aug 31 2023, 11:53 AM
I have a bunch of sea coasts that I stored. Is there any way to get rid of them without having to place them on a farm first?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
Yes you can. When you go to the market and open your storage for selling there are 3 tabs across the top, for Storage, Gifts, Items. Click on Items, then set the filter to Ponds. You can then sell those from there.

Larwin
Sep 03 2023, 03:25 AM
thinking of clearing out all my storage then letting it all build up again. is there a more recomended way to do this as I just looking at getting a bunch of coins to spend on upgrades all at once.

Tiger
Sep 03 2023, 05:52 AM
thinking of clearing out all my storage then letting it all build up again. is there a more recomended way to do this as I just looking at getting a bunch of coins to spend on upgrades all at once.

Hi Larwin,

It is of course always up to yourself to decide what and how much you want to sell, but there are not Sell All buttons for quite a few filters in storage when you go to market to sell. That's due to people making mistakes and selling everything then realising that it wasn't so easy to build it back up.

Some things take far longer to make, some facilities can not be worked to make production faster, some farmers may struggle with getting the ingredients to make some things. Things that can only come from farm cash facilities, non-workable facilities, farm cash waters, animal products, crude oil, fuel may not be that easy to build the stock back up for. You would also want to consider what you might need to keep in stock for things like quests, facilities and other features so that you can still earn FC, coins, xp from those.

We would advise that when you go to market you take all of those into consideration and then start by only looking at what you have an excessive amount of and make sure nothing that you may be selling would be hard for you to replace. You could make use of the Quantity filters that can show you what you have that may be over 10 or 20 million and see what you earn from selling a portion of those before you consider selling more.

Whatever ingredients or products you decide to sell, can not be returned to you should you make any mistakes, so please make sure you are confident that you don't need what you are selling before you sell.

Larwin
Sep 04 2023, 07:51 PM
Hi Larwin,

It is of course always up to yourself to decide what and how much you want to sell, but there are not Sell All buttons for quite a few filters in storage when you go to market to sell. That's due to people making mistakes and selling everything then realising that it wasn't so easy to build it back up.

Some things take far longer to make, some facilities can not be worked to make production faster, some farmers may struggle with getting the ingredients to make some things. Things that can only come from farm cash facilities, non-workable facilities, farm cash waters, animal products, crude oil, fuel may not be that easy to build the stock back up for. You would also want to consider what you might need to keep in stock for things like quests, facilities and other features so that you can still earn FC, coins, xp from those.

We would advise that when you go to market you take all of those into consideration and then start by only looking at what you have an excessive amount of and make sure nothing that you may be selling would be hard for you to replace. You could make use of the Quantity filters that can show you what you have that may be over 10 or 20 million and see what you earn from selling a portion of those before you consider selling more.

Whatever ingredients or products you decide to sell, can not be returned to you should you make any mistakes, so please make sure you are confident that you don't need what you are selling before you sell.

Thanks Tiger, I talked to a neighbor recently and they suggested keeping storage close to 80% then when it's like 81% or higher use filters to see where excess is and just sell some of that to be sure facilitys still can run a while. Can filter 1m 10m or 20m depending how big storage is at the time. i think i can have several items close to 2m at this point and sell only what i need to at that present time. You had tips i think others need to hear too. I know it can be tempting to sell too much to get the coins quicker. Zip feature can help sometimes too.

Tiger
Sep 05 2023, 06:51 AM
Thanks Tiger, I talked to a neighbor recently and they suggested keeping storage close to 80% then when it's like 81% or higher use filters to see where excess is and just sell some of that to be sure facilitys still can run a while. Can filter 1m 10m or 20m depending how big storage is at the time. i think i can have several items close to 2m at this point and sell only what i need to at that present time. You had tips i think others need to hear too. I know it can be tempting to sell too much to get the coins quicker. Zip feature can help sometimes too.

You're welcome Larwin,

It's worth keeping an eye on the largest amounts of anything you have in harvest & products storage as those build up. Some products like aluminum ore can build up very fast. Keep an occasional eye on anything that tends to build up quickly. You could sell a portion of those more often than others.

Yes Zip can be useful if you tend to have quite a few different sizes of things like crops, tree logs, tree fruit, flowers, fish. It does help when storage is getting close to capacity as well as earing earn you some coins by consolidating and crediting you the difference in the sizes. Zipping storage can also make things easier to see only one size in storage, when deciding what to sell a portion of.

In the same respect if you did not have a considerable amount of different sizes you could always look at something specific and sell off one or the other size, the large size earning you the most coins.

Only you will know what you use most of, most often.

annroger
Sep 09 2023, 06:13 AM
I am unable to move some facilities that I have in storage to my farms. Can you help?

Tiger
Sep 09 2023, 06:43 AM
I am unable to move some facilities that I have in storage to my farms. Can you help?

Hi annroger,

When trying to move something out of storage and it won't let you set it down on the farm, please show everything in your game preferences so that you can see exactly what is on your farm. You need to make sure you have a totally clear space on your farm that's large enough to place the item down. In some cases as facilities can be rotated you may need a slightly larger space than you think or if you have a smaller space choosing the other rotation to place it might work. If it will not place there is usually something in the way or too close to where you want to place it.

If you are trying to place them on top of workable items like any layering, crops trees flowers waters etc that we are not permitted to help you with, as layering can cause things to go missing at random.

kbirk1950
Sep 11 2023, 11:44 AM
I tried placing flowers/ lakes and the game is telling me This Lake/flower can't be placed here because there's to many layered items in it. I tried posting in the known glitches, but I don't have permission to post there.

Taz D
Sep 11 2023, 12:04 PM
I tried placing flowers/ lakes and the game is telling me This Lake/flower can't be placed here because there's to many layered items in it. I tried posting in the known glitches, but I don't have permission to post there.
Hi Kbirk,
I moved your post to the thread about your problem. You can not post in the Known Issues thread as that is only for information on long term issues.
There is a limit to how many items you can put on a farm and it appears you have reached it. We do not have an exact amount of items you can place on a farm as it can vary depending on what you have on that farm.
Additionally as this is a layering problem you are having then we are not allowed to help with that as it is a trick and not authorized by the developers.

Sqrl
Sep 21 2023, 05:43 AM
This has been happening for a while and I really do not understand how it happens. Every so often I find some octopuses and some tomato juice in my non-ingredients for me storage. I don't know where they come from! Today all I have done is worked my facilities, sent stuff out to facility chains people but received nothing, sold all my non-ingredients for me, and had someone harvest cotton. I haven't clicked any ingredients or bonuses for neighbours. I haven't fished. Where do they come from?

Tiger
Sep 21 2023, 07:54 AM
This has been happening for a while and I really do not understand how it happens. Every so often I find some octopuses and some tomato juice in my non-ingredients for me storage. I don't know where they come from! Today all I have done is worked my facilities, sent stuff out to facility chains people but received nothing, sold all my non-ingredients for me, and had someone harvest cotton. I haven't clicked any ingredients or bonuses for neighbours. I haven't fished. Where do they come from?

Hi Sqrl,

Both of those products can come from trains so you could get some from those.

Sqrl
Sep 22 2023, 12:21 AM
Ah! maybe it is the trains. Thanks, Tiger!

RFMad
Sep 26 2023, 05:50 PM
I'm sure you'll move this post to the right place :) I've been having trouble keeping Anchovy fish in stock. I've unchecked the items that say they use it -- Canned Anchovies, and the 3 restaurants that use it. Is there something that is using Anchovy fish that isn't listed someplace? I had 19,925 in stock this morning before I fished. After I had 45,659. After I refilled twice, I now have 27,308. Can you tell me where else they are used? Thanks.

Taz D
Sep 26 2023, 06:02 PM
I'm sure you'll move this post to the right place :) I've been having trouble keeping Anchovy fish in stock. I've unchecked the items that say they use it -- Canned Anchovies, and the 3 restaurants that use it. Is there something that is using Anchovy fish that isn't listed someplace? I had 19,925 in stock this morning before I fished. After I had 45,659. After I refilled twice, I now have 27,308. Can you tell me where else they are used? Thanks.
Hi RFMad,
You can find where any ingredient is used in the Game Guide chapter 27 about ingredients:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326

RFMad
Sep 26 2023, 06:09 PM
Hi RFMad,
You can find where any ingredient is used in the Game Guide chapter 27 about ingredients:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326
Thanks, Taz. I had already looked at that and unchecked all the specific items listed but I'm still losing Anchovy :( I looked at the pending in the facilities and nothing is pending so it shouldn't be using any Anchovy at all. Where is it going?

Taz D
Sep 26 2023, 06:17 PM
Thanks, Taz. I had already looked at that and unchecked all the specific items listed but I'm still losing Anchovy :( I looked at the pending in the facilities and nothing is pending so it shouldn't be using any Anchovy at all. Where is it going?
Hi RFMad,
Then I do not know. There aren't any other products or services using anchovy that we know of.

RFMad
Sep 26 2023, 06:58 PM
Hi RFMad,
Then I do not know. There aren't any other products or services using anchovy that we know of.
Thanks for trying to help :)

glockman
Oct 05 2023, 07:58 PM
I have been trying to move a turbo petrochemical plant from my storage to farm 45 or any other that is available. I get the same message "couldnt move item from storage to farm" Please help!

Taz D
Oct 05 2023, 08:05 PM
I have been trying to move a turbo petrochemical plant from my storage to farm 45 or any other that is available. I get the same message "couldnt move item from storage to farm" Please help!
Hi Glockman,
I moved your post to the thread about storage and moving items from it.
You need to have a clear spot on the farm larger than the size of the item you are trying to place on the farm. Be sure you have all the show items in your preference turned on as can't place anything on top of another.

pdsegida
Oct 06 2023, 02:06 PM
I am used to running out of eggs and milk but for the first time ever I am OUT of wheat, the 1 product that I would have to periodically sell because it was pass the 150k mark. What is happening. I have noticed that my fish numbers have decreased dramatically as well. Please help.

Taz D
Oct 06 2023, 02:34 PM
I am used to running out of eggs and milk but for the first time ever I am OUT of wheat, the 1 product that I would have to periodically sell because it was pass the 150k mark. What is happening. I have noticed that my fish numbers have decreased dramatically as well. Please help.
Hi pdsegida,
According to your account data you have 338,752 large wheat and 92711 regular size wheat.

As far as the fish go we have been adding facilities that use fish, so you may be using more than you are bringing in.

pdsegida
Oct 06 2023, 08:27 PM
Thank you. When I went to plant crops I always use the tab amount stored, and it said 0 on wheat. I will clear my memcache again.

Taz D
Oct 06 2023, 08:32 PM
Thank you. When I went to plant crops I always use the tab amount stored, and it said 0 on wheat. I will clear my memcache again.
Hi pdsegida,
After you have harvested it is best to restart your farms so your storage information updates. It does not update as you are working.

pdsegida
Oct 06 2023, 09:03 PM
Attached is picture of my storage, after doing memcache and not doing any work yet. I show no wheat. I am VERY confused despite your reply.

Taz D
Oct 06 2023, 09:14 PM
Attached is picture of my storage, after doing memcache and not doing any work yet. I show no wheat. I am VERY confused despite your reply.
Hi pdsegida,
That picture is the Store/seeds section, not your storage. If you have it set in order for stored amount, wheat would not be showing because of the amount in your storage. Open your storage, set filter to crops then seach for wheat and it will show you how much you have.

pdsegida
Oct 06 2023, 09:14 PM
My bad, it showed up now and do I ever feel silly. TY again for your help

glockman
Oct 07 2023, 05:52 PM
It is showing green when I try to place it. I keep getting the same message when trying to put it on any farm. I also get that message if I try to place anything out of storage.

marymarcel
Oct 07 2023, 06:06 PM
It is showing green when I try to place it. I keep getting the same message when trying to put it on any farm. I also get that message if I try to place anything out of storage.

Hi glockman :)

I just visited your farm 45 and a few others.

On your farm 45 you have placed waters wall to wall and you have crops x 9 on those waters plus a few other facilities.

There is a little space at the bottom right of that farm and as you have the purple hand, you could try to place that factory outside the farm's border.

You can try the memcache link before trying to place the facility in that place. Click in the link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and log out of the website. Then log in again and try to place the factory.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Doris R.
Oct 09 2023, 06:59 PM
Hate nagging but I do need help. My animal and Semi trucks are not working properly. I have no milk, yeast and I am pretty sure lots of other things are missing also. I have posted here last week and now cannot find my request or an answer. Many of my factories are not even working because of loss of inventory. Midwest American Rest. shows only 4 products to produce and Taste of MAR shows 8 to load.
: 100000848051286 Build No: 554

marymarcel
Oct 09 2023, 08:45 PM
Hate nagging but I do need help. My animal and Semi trucks are not working properly. I have no milk, yeast and I am pretty sure lots of other things are missing also. I have posted here last week and now cannot find my request or an answer. Many of my factories are not even working because of loss of inventory. Midwest American Rest. shows only 4 products to produce and Taste of MAR shows 8 to load.
: 100000848051286 Build No: 554

Hi Doris R :)

Your previous post was answered in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6563622#post6563622

When you dont find your own posts and the possible responses, please follow the instructions given in this thread:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Oct 15 2023, 05:29 AM
Can you please tell me why my facility Detail Required Supplies is lower than my Store harvested stored amount. For example, my store shows I have 543185 sugar stored. But my facility Detail Required amount shows 437 stored.

How can I reconcile these two?

marymarcel
Oct 15 2023, 09:32 AM
Can you please tell me why my facility Detail Required Supplies is lower than my Store harvested stored amount. For example, my store shows I have 543185 sugar stored. But my facility Detail Required amount shows 437 stored.

How can I reconcile these two?

Hi 100000040204243 :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are you talking about sugarcane (the crop) or sugar (the product).

When I checked your data the amounts you provided were for sugarcane not sugar.

shannt
Oct 30 2023, 07:07 PM
I'm sure I posted this in the wrong place but when I am adding things from my storage to my farm a box will pop up often and tell me that I can't add it and to try again later. It's a little annoying.

Taz D
Oct 30 2023, 07:50 PM
I'm sure I posted this in the wrong place but when I am adding things from my storage to my farm a box will pop up often and tell me that I can't add it and to try again later. It's a little annoying.
Hi Shannt,
I moved your post to the thread about storage. You need a clear space on your farm that is slightly bigger than the item you are trying to move to the farm.
You can not set things from storage on top of other things on your farm. You need to have all items showing on your farm to be able to see where you can set an item down.
If you are using the purple hand then you need a space the size of a pine tree open with nothing else on it to set the item down.

HansD
Nov 02 2023, 01:45 PM
Items from storage can not always be placed on a farm.
For example, I have a Achiote tree in my storage and one in the gift storage.
If I try to place it on a farm I get the message that it does not succeed and that I have to try later.
When I take the tree from the gifts storage and place it on the same location it is working.
At some location it works, on others it does not.
Can you help me with this?

marymarcel
Nov 02 2023, 01:59 PM
Items from storage can not always be placed on a farm.
For example, I have a Achiote tree in my storage and one in the gift storage.
If I try to place it on a farm I get the message that it does not succeed and that I have to try later.
When I take the tree from the gifts storage and place it on the same location it is working.
At some location it works, on others it does not.
Can you help me with this?

Hi HansD :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just tried what you are describing and had no problems placing a tree form my storage and the same type of tree from my gifts.

Are you trying to place it on other item or on crops? If so then that is a trick and we cant give any instructions on the forums.

You can try the memcache to clear your game memory. Click in the following link, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farms. Then reopen your farms and try again.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

shannt
Nov 07 2023, 06:22 PM
My super neighbor cannot access my storage anymore like before. Was something changed or is it an issue on my end?

Taz D
Nov 07 2023, 06:44 PM
My super neighbor cannot access my storage anymore like before. Was something changed or is it an issue on my end?
Hi Shannt,
Nothing has changed in the game. What are they trying to access your storage to do?

If they are trying to access it for design work, you do have to have them Permanently Hired for Design in the Super Neighbor settings. You can only set them to use that on one farm also set in the settings. If they are trying to access it when on a different farm then it won't work.

shannt
Nov 07 2023, 06:58 PM
Hello Taz,

It's for 1 farm only and yes I have the permanently hired for design checked and still nothing. I actually have everything clicked to make sure it's going to work and nothing.

Taz D
Nov 07 2023, 07:25 PM
Hello Taz,

It's for 1 farm only and yes I have the permanently hired for design checked and still nothing. I actually have everything clicked to make sure it's going to work and nothing.
Hi Shannt,
What are they trying to do in your storage? They don't have access to your storage. Anything in your storage that you want on that farm must be moved out of storage by you. They can then move those to a new location on the farm.
They can buy items from the store with your coins if you allowed that.

You can find all the information on the Hired for Design in the following link to the Game Guide chapter 06:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6548358#post6548358

Zeeky Banutski
Nov 24 2023, 07:43 AM
I need some guidance…why does my storage refuse to accept one single item (a tree for example, because I apparently do not have enough room to do so), yet when I work my neighbors facilities, I can store hundreds of thousands of products?

marymarcel
Nov 24 2023, 07:51 AM
I need some guidance…why does my storage refuse to accept one single item (a tree for example, because I apparently do not have enough room to do so), yet when I work my neighbors facilities, I can store hundreds of thousands of products?

Hi Zeeky Banutski :)

Your Item Storage and your Harvest & Products storage work different.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

Kathyrdr
Nov 26 2023, 05:48 PM
How do various animals (cows, goats, etc) magically appear in my storage. They have been doing it for years and I am happy to have them, but how do they get there?
I know I should have asked ages ago but today I am more curious than normal <grin>

marymarcel
Nov 26 2023, 05:51 PM
How do various animals (cows, goats, etc) magically appear in my storage. They have been doing it for years and I am happy to have them, but how do they get there?
I know I should have asked ages ago but today I am more curious than normal <grin>

Hi Kathyrdr :)

When you boost your friends trains which have the Long Cattle car then animals go to your storage.

You can use them to fill your animal buildings or you can sell them at market.

Joyinlife
Nov 27 2023, 08:11 PM
If you have a train car for certain animals like cows and chickens and goats, every time that train car empties with the new cargo, it goes to your storage, including animals. What I would like to know is if there is a way to sell the animals in bulk from storage.

Taz D
Nov 27 2023, 08:21 PM
If you have a train car for certain animals like cows and chickens and goats, every time that train car empties with the new cargo, it goes to your storage, including animals. What I would like to know is if there is a way to sell the animals in bulk from storage.
Hi Joyinlife,
Yes you can sell them in bulk from the market. When you go to the masrket and open your storage for selling click on the tab at the top for Item. From there fine the animals and sell them.

Zeeky Banutski
Dec 30 2023, 08:45 AM

Your Item Storage and your Harvest & Products storage work different.

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:

OK - I dug into this & it makes less sense now than ever before…bottom line is that when I “service” my neighbors farms/facilities, I typically store MILLIONS of products, but because my Item Storage is based upon how many neighbors I have (allowing only between 12,000 to 13,000 items), I have to figure out how to work around that small number, especially when re-working a farm’s layout. Due to the ever-increasing number & size of farms, I am forced to deal with these constraints.

Seems reasonable to me that Item Storage would be better served if it was based on a player’s experience level, or the number of farms a player has…I think a change is overdue…

marymarcel
Dec 30 2023, 08:51 AM
OK - I dug into this & it makes less sense now than ever before…bottom line is that when I “service” my neighbors farms/facilities, I typically store MILLIONS of products, but because my Item Storage is based upon how many neighbors I have (allowing only between 12,000 to 13,000 items), I have to figure out how to work around that small number, especially when re-working a farm’s layout. Due to the ever-increasing number & size of farms, I am forced to deal with these constraints.

Seems reasonable to me that Item Storage would be better served if it was based on a player’s experience level, or the number of farms a player has…I think a change is overdue…

Any idea for the game it is better to be posted in our Suggestions section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

jetdogy
Jan 02 2024, 07:35 PM
Farmtown needs to add "Select All" and "Sell All".. It is very annoying to keep clicking in each item to sell alll the way down, never ending. Fix it!

Tiger
Jan 02 2024, 08:03 PM
Farmtown needs to add "Select All" and "Sell All".. It is very annoying to keep clicking in each item to sell alll the way down, never ending. Fix it!

Hi jetdogy,

I am assuming that you mean when selling from the harvests & products section of storage, as there are Sell All buttons on Gifts and Items. There are reasons why there are is not a Sell All on every possible filter you could use at market and why you can't Select All to sell.

With Harvests&Products it is to prevent the selling of everything that may be needed for facilities now or in the future when anyone buys a facility that they don't own yet or new ones are released. Those were very common mistakes and once sold those can not be recovered.

If you choose to add check marks to anything to sell you may forget at a later date that those are on should you need them in the future.

Please check which filters you are using in which section when you want to sell or select and then post your request in the Suggestions area of the forum for the devs to see your request: https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

betty457
Jan 05 2024, 10:06 PM
Is there a limit to how many fish can fit in our storage? I hit 200mil of some fish and have continued fishing according to the pie chart I am catching over 1 mil of some fish and over 3 mil of others but it is not reflected in my storage, could you please clarify if I need to sell some in order for it to continue to accrue? I didn't think there was a storage limit on ingredients, so just asking

windows 10 I think
Chrome
100000165445235 Build No: 576

Thank you for your time

Taz D
Jan 05 2024, 10:18 PM
Is there a limit to how many fish can fit in our storage? I hit 200mil of some fish and have continued fishing according to the pie chart I am catching over 1 mil of some fish and over 3 mil of others but it is not reflected in my storage, could you please clarify if I need to sell some in order for it to continue to accrue? I didn't think there was a storage limit on ingredients, so just asking

windows 10 I think
Chrome
100000165445235 Build No: 576

Thank you for your time
Hi Betty,
Yes there are a couple limits to your storage. You can find that informtion in the Game Guide chapter 14 about Storage:

Specifically, you can find the information about the Harvests & Products storage in the following post link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6341354&postcount=6

For individual items there is a 200 million limit. When you go over that then you lose enough to take you back to the 200 million.

Additionally you have a maximum total for that storage which is variable depending on several factors. Yoiu have a percentage capacity in the upper left corner that shows ytou where you are on that total.

nettie1212
Jan 07 2024, 06:15 AM
"Increased Harvest Storage capacity by 10%." What is the harvest capacity now?
I know some items the cap is,200,000,000 I assumed this included the crops Where can a person fined the capacity on all items thanks

marymarcel
Jan 07 2024, 09:13 AM
"Increased Harvest Storage capacity by 10%." What is the harvest capacity now?
I know some items the cap is,200,000,000 I assumed this included the crops Where can a person fined the capacity on all items thanks

Hi nettie :)

The maximum total for the Harvest & Products storage is variable depending on several factors. If you open that storage you can find the percentage capacity used in the upper left corner of that window.

You have information about Storage in the following link from our Game Guide:

nettie1212
Jan 08 2024, 06:28 AM
no worries I didn't know where to post The capacity hasn't been increased in my opinion for crops When you click on storage and have everything showing it is at a certain amount You go to crops only and it is at the same amount as all the items in the storage

Tiger
Jan 08 2024, 07:30 AM
no worries I didn't know where to post The capacity hasn't been increased in my opinion for crops When you click on storage and have everything showing it is at a certain amount You go to crops only and it is at the same amount as all the items in the storage

Hi nettie1212,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

The capacity percentage in Harvest&Products is for everything that you have in harvests/products. Changing the filters to something like just crops isn't going to change that figure.

The only time you would have noticed a change in the percentage at the top of the Harvest&Products section of storage would have been the day and time that the capacity was increased. For example if prior to the increase your harvests/products capacity was at 80% , then you reloaded the game immediately after the increase was applied you would have seen that percentage had dropped below 80%.

As it has been quite some time since that increase was applied, it's too late for you to have noticed when the increase was applied so you are seeing your current percentage.

Harvest&Products maximum capacity for individual harvests/products is still 200 million and you still do not want anything to reach that amount or you could lose more than just the Harvest&Products that are at that amount.

The maximum capacity percentage in harvests/products is still 100% and you still don't want to be getting too close to that figure before you sell a portion or use some of the Harvest&Products to get the percentage lower.

jetdogy
Jan 15 2024, 07:55 PM
Why isn't there a "select all" and "sell all" with one click when we want to sell our storage items?? What a pain in the *** to sell one item and a time. I see you can check them off . That is wasting time by the time I select all 1000 items I could have sold them in the same amount of time. FIX IT!

Taz D
Jan 15 2024, 08:20 PM
Why isn't there a "select all" and "sell all" with one click when we want to sell our storage items?? What a pain in the *** to sell one item and a time. I see you can check them off . That is wasting time by the time I select all 1000 items I could have sold them in the same amount of time. FIX IT!
Hi jetdogy,
I moved your post to the thread about the storage.
There is a sell all for specific filter selections such as the non-ingredients and non-ingredients (for me) which will sell only items that are not needed for your facilities or services. If you use the latter one it will sell all of anything you don't have facilities that use them where the first one only sells all of any thing that does not have a use in any facility or service currently.

There iis also a sell selected if you want to check the items to sell. Once you check them then they will stay selected in those 2 filters.
If you want to make a suggestion about a Sellect All choice then please put it in the Suggestions section.

Early Girl
Jan 31 2024, 02:48 PM
Hi. I have been told from the Forum that the individual maximum for an item is 200M - excluding fuel. Did this change? What would now be the new maximum? Would it apply to all items or just some, like fish?

Taz D
Jan 31 2024, 03:10 PM
Hi. I have been told from the Forum that the individual maximum for an item is 200M - excluding fuel. Did this change? What would now be the new maximum? Would it apply to all items or just some, like fish?
Hi Early Girl,
No that limit has not changed. When an item goes over the 200 million then it will drop back to that number. It applies to all items.

You do have another limit and it is based on the overall total for your storage. There isn't any way to give a value for that as there are too many variables. That is why you have the percentage at the top of the storage to keep you from getting too close to that amount.

Early Girl
Jan 31 2024, 03:26 PM
Hi Early Girl,
No that limit has not changed. When an item goes over the 200 million then it will drop back to that number. It applies to all items.

You do have another limit and it is based on the overall total for your storage. There isn't any way to give a value for that as there are too many variables. That is why you have the percentage at the top of the storage to keep you from getting too close to that amount.

Taz thanks. But I am looking at a friends screen shot of her storage of fish. She has 8 fish listed with storage amounts of 286,820,803 to 239,994,875 listed. How is that possible?

Taz D
Jan 31 2024, 03:31 PM
Taz thanks. But I am looking at a friends screen shot of her storage of fish. She has 8 fish listed with storage amounts of 286,820,803 to 239,994,875 listed. How is that possible?
Hi Early Girl,
It is possible because she just got them and her farms had not updated yet. If she does not go sell immediately then they will change back to the 200 million.

Early Girl
Jan 31 2024, 03:58 PM
Thanks. Ok, will ask her to refresh

Taz D
Jan 31 2024, 04:02 PM
Thanks. Ok, will ask her to refresh
Hi Early Girl,
Have her go sell first.

famer charlie
Feb 02 2024, 05:38 AM
how to increase hens in chicken cop keeping running out of hen eggs

Taz D
Feb 02 2024, 06:01 AM
how to increase hens in chicken cop keeping running out of hen eggs
Hi Charlie,
Only way to increase them is to use the Super chicken coop which can hold 500 instead to 250.

Addicted Jim
Feb 03 2024, 10:42 AM
I just finished harvesting and plowing (I used a non-buddy/neighbor). I checked my storage as my crop load seems low (Wheat, Tomatoes, Onions, Rice, Garlic specifically). All the bonuses were listed. I clicked on "Zip" and all of the stored items above became LESS instead of more. I reloaded my game and I still am short around 22,000 items for the crops listed above. Zip function appears to be broken.

Taz D
Feb 03 2024, 11:04 AM
I just finished harvesting and plowing (I used a non-buddy/neighbor). I checked my storage as my crop load seems low (Wheat, Tomatoes, Onions, Rice, Garlic specifically). All the bonuses were listed. I clicked on "Zip" and all of the stored items above became LESS instead of more. I reloaded my game and I still am short around 22,000 items for the crops listed above. Zip function appears to be broken.
Hi Jim,
According to you account data you have 243463 Garlic, 242393 Onions, 306929 Rice, 325525 Tomatoes, and 787368 Wheat.

I don't see anything low. How are you determining that you are 22,000 items less?

bastkat37
Feb 18 2024, 06:42 PM
i sold all non-ingredients the other day, and it seems like it took all my short crops (up to 4 hr) with it... i don't know if it's a bug or not

Taz D
Feb 18 2024, 07:02 PM
i sold all non-ingredients the other day, and it seems like it took all my short crops (up to 4 hr) with it... i don't know if it's a bug or not
Hi Bastkat,
I moved your post to the thread about storage. Please provide your account ID for your farms, so we can check this out. You can find your account number at the bottom of your farm page.

NJones277
Feb 21 2024, 01:11 PM
For the last few days, when I try to take one item out of my personal storage, I'm told that the item can't be moved from storage - try again later. Later never comes. Is there something I can do?? I've reloaded several times, but still get the same message.

marymarcel
Feb 21 2024, 01:19 PM
For the last few days, when I try to take one item out of my personal storage, I'm told that the item can't be moved from storage - try again later. Later never comes. Is there something I can do?? I've reloaded several times, but still get the same message.

Hi NJones :)

We cant say for sure what is happening as we do not know which item you are trying to get out of storage and which farm you want to place it on.

It could be due the amount of items you have on that farm, maybe you are at the limit and nothing more is allowed to place there.

Or you are trying to layer it where you have more items already.

If you are using the purple hand, be sure you have at least an empty space the size of a pine tree.