PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins

Pages : [1] 2

Rob T
Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM
This thread is for reporting problems concerning any problems with Farm Cash and Coins. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread.

Please make sure that you have read the information in the Web Guide (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6542458#post6542458) to see what differences there are now that you are playing Farm Town on the Website!

Buying Farm Cash on the Website is Enabled!!
To go to the NEW method for buying Farm Cash please click on this link:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6542634#post6542634

Check The Game Guide for MORE Information on the Bank and Farm Cash:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316106

Thank you!

Any problems you have with Farm Cash issues (purchases, earned for quests, levelling up) please check your Account before posting!!

You can check for yourself what Farm Cash you have bought, what you have spent and what you have earned in the game.

To see this click on this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR

Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log

Purchases of Farm Cash, Support credit will have a vivid green background.

FarmCash earned and Farm Cash gifts that you have accepted will have a pale green background.

Farm Cash spent for sending FarmCash Items or Farm Cash Gift Cards will have a pink background.

Farm Cash Gift Cards or Farm Cash Items that have been sent to you will have an Orange background.

IF the Payment windows are not showing up for you please make sure that you have enabled cookies in your browser and disabled any extensions added to and enabled in your browser as those can cause problems.

Make sure that you have kept up with routine checking for browser and computer updates and clearing.

Most common browsers you can use keyboard keys to quickly get to the clear browser data section of browsers. Hold down the CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE keys on your keyboard and a new tab will open in your browser.

If you can't do that in your browser of choice, go to your browser settings, scroll down to Privacy and Security and look for Clear browsing data.

If you have purchased FarmCash and it was not credited to your account:
Reimbursements are NEVER given through the forum.
You will need to contact the FarmTown Support Team and fill out a support ticket.

IF Your Farm Cash is not added within a few minutes of purchasing, OR you do not complete the purchase for any reason in the last 10 days you will see this banner over the game screen next time you reload the game which tells you what you can do:

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/WEB GUIDE/BUY FC/PURCHASE BANNER REMINDER.png

Even if you do not see that Banner, reload the game. Go back to the Bank and click on Restore Purchases and see if that helped.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/WEB GUIDE/BUY FC/RESTORE PURCHASES ARROW.png

IF using Restore Purchases does not resolve your issue or you have any further issues or enquires regarding Farm Cash. At the bottom of that window is also the contact email address you can use to send an email to the Support Team. billing@slashkey.com

*DO NOT POST YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION* on the forum!!!

If Coins or FarmCash Items have gone missing from your account or you were not credited for leveling up:

Try clearing ALL your browser's cache/history. Close your browser for a few minutes. Reopen it, reload FarmTown and check again.

Click HERE (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890) for instructions on clearing your browser's cache.

If those do not help resolve your issue up please include a link to your farm in your post.

Click HERE (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838) for instructions on how to get your farm link and linking your farm to the forum.

NOTE

Ensure that your browser isn't blocking any cookies that may be necessary to complete a farmcash purchase.

Avatar names that have symbols in them could also prevent you purchasing Farm Cash.

Gifted FarmCash or FarmCash items will show up in your gift box on your farm.

There is no way to convert coins to farmcash.

All purchases, reimbursements etc., can sometimes take a while. Please be patient.

To send a ticket to the support team, you must be logged into the website to use this link: Click Here (https://apps.slaskey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) a window will open, select the category related to your issue and fill in a support ticket. Make not of the email address you used to contact support with. Any replies will be sent to that email address.

However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed, be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you.

If you have Suggestions for Farm Cash please post in: Farm Cash and Experience Points (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634718)

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

frostbiteagain
Dec 31 2020, 09:15 PM
thank you for all that you do to help.

Marianne59
Jan 04 2021, 04:09 AM
Hello I had a lot of coins over 10 biljoen en now bij start only 2 biljoen

Rob T
Jan 04 2021, 04:21 AM
Hello I had a lot of coins over 10 biljoen en now bij start only 2 biljoen

Hi Marianne59,

I have moved your post to the thread about coins in order to keep things together.

I have checked your Data, and i do not see any big drop in coins, you did purchase a land upgrade on the 29th December for 4 Billion coins, at which time you had 7 Billion available, this made your total coins to be 3 Billion on the 29th. In the last week, you have not cashed anything out, so normal usage would make your coins to 2 Billion, what it is now. I am not seeing any issues here at all.

ysylvain
Jan 08 2021, 10:13 AM
how do I get my money it desapered from my farm

Taz D
Jan 08 2021, 10:20 AM
how do I get my money it desapered from my farm
Hi ysylvain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash. I am not sure what has disappeared. I have checked your account data and it shows you had 25 farm cash and then yesterday bought a small lake for 16 farm cash which dropped you to 9 left. Today you have leveled up 2 levels increasing your farm cash to 11.
You can check this by going to the Account tab above your farms and then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log tab to see all your transaction conecerning farm cash.

loudnsassymommaCollar
Jan 08 2021, 10:48 AM
Hello, something is wrong with my game need to talk with the makers of the game. One I don't get coins when I log on there is the pop up about what is new but no coins. 2. the purple glove is still stuck and did what I was told did not work. 3. Warehouse still mess up.
4. I tried to buy Taste of Austrian and the game says I have one and I use the glass to locate it and it says there are none. My game has been weird for a while please don't put my complaint somewhere else. I know everyone is busy.

Taz D
Jan 08 2021, 11:28 AM
Hello, something is wrong with my game need to talk with the makers of the game. One I don't get coins when I log on there is the pop up about what is new but no coins. 2. the purple glove is still stuck and did what I was told did not work. 3. Warehouse still mess up.
4. I tried to buy Taste of Austrian and the game says I have one and I use the glass to locate it and it says there are none. My game has been weird for a while please don't put my complaint somewhere else. I know everyone is busy.
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar,
The coins you get from the lottery is done when your new Farm Town day start. That day is 20 hours. So if it happens you are not opening your farms at the time of a new day then you will not see the pop up, even though the coins may be added at a different time of the day. With the conversion to the HTML version on going the ere is nothing that can be done for this currently.

What do you mean by stuck in reference to the purple hand? What happens when you try to pick it up? Do you see the menu for what can be done?

For Trading Warehouse have you tried going to the Super Facility tool under the Trading Warehouse one to update to a new Super Facility? The last one I see is December 13th. You need to update every Monday.

For the facility you can't find you will need to report this to Support as there isn't anything we can do about this through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

james_a_thompson
Jan 15 2021, 07:29 AM
Please use the HTML5 upgrade time-out to align the "Buy Cash" purchases with Facebooks $25 gift cards (e.g. increments of $25). In the past I used a credit card to purchase FT cash, however, Facebook has started requiring personal information that is none of their damn business to make credit card purchases. Consequently, I will NOT purchase FT cash through FB anymore. I can buy $25 FB gift cards without that hassle.

Taz D
Jan 15 2021, 09:33 AM
Please use the HTML5 upgrade time-out to align the "Buy Cash" purchases with Facebooks $25 gift cards (e.g. increments of $25). In the past I used a credit card to purchase FT cash, however, Facebook has started requiring personal information that is none of their damn business to make credit card purchases. Consequently, I will NOT purchase FT cash through FB anymore. I can buy $25 FB gift cards without that hassle.
Hi James,
The reason they ask for your address is they need the billing address to know what taxes if any they are supposed to charge you. If you want to make a suggestion lease post it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it.

jcloud5078
Jan 18 2021, 07:34 PM
i bought and received 250 farm town cash but when i looked i had been charged for the same thing twice........ either credit me another 250 farm town cash or refund my paypal money..

thanks
jcloud

Taz D
Jan 18 2021, 07:40 PM
i bought and received 250 farm town cash but when i looked i had been charged for the same thing twice........ either credit me another 250 farm town cash or refund my paypal money..

thanks
jcloud
Hi Jcloud,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash. Unless you can provide a link to your current farms we have no way to check this.
The only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support to see if they can check this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

goldendreamer
Feb 10 2021, 01:14 AM
I used to purchase Farm Cash with a Facebook Card. I don't want to use a credit card. Can Farm Cash be purchased with a Visa Vanilla Card.

Tiger
Feb 10 2021, 05:42 AM
I used to purchase Farm Cash with a Facebook Card. I don't want to use a credit card. Can Farm Cash be purchased with a Visa Vanilla Card.

HI goldendreamer,

Facebook set whichever payment methods they will accept and it can vary from country to country. All I can suggest is you go to your Facebook Settings, Payments section (you may have Facebook Pay) and see if it tells you what payment methods are accepted. If it's not listed, try adding it as a payment method and see if it will accept it.

When adding a new payment method Facebook may ask to verify your address so that they can apply any tax applicable to your local area which they are now required to do according to law.

bobby o connor
Feb 10 2021, 11:06 AM
Will you guys be giving me all the farm town cash back that i have lost out on ???

Taz D
Feb 10 2021, 11:39 AM
Will you guys be giving me all the farm town cash back that i have lost out on ???
Hi bobby o conner,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash.
I am sorry, but that would be up to the developers.

rhettaedgar@gmail.com
Feb 11 2021, 07:06 PM
Are we able to purchase farm cash for our neighbors now? Thanks

Taz D
Feb 11 2021, 07:12 PM
Are we able to purchase farm cash for our neighbors now? Thanks
Hi Rhettaedgar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm cash.
That function has not been added yet.

Amazing Amber
Feb 21 2021, 04:10 PM
I have sold crops etc as I did click on the product I wanted to sell. I some many coins were added to what I had. My coins never went up. Is there a glitch?

Taz D
Feb 21 2021, 04:19 PM
I have sold crops etc as I did click on the product I wanted to sell. I some many coins were added to what I had. My coins never went up. Is there a glitch?
Hi Amazing Amber,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about coins. I am sorry, but we do not get data on product sales from the market. The only thing I can tell you is to first check how many coins you have total before you go to the market to sell. Then see what the amount is after you have sold. You can try restarting your farms as sometimes it does not update completely until the farms are reloaded.

Donna LuLu Bell
Feb 22 2021, 05:15 AM
my level does'nt go up and i have only received one green buck so far...is this disabled??? I am on level 117 but should be much higher. my user id # 1325030483...thanks
:confused:

Tiger
Feb 22 2021, 06:06 AM
my level does'nt go up and i have only received one green buck so far...is this disabled??? I am on level 117 but should be much higher. my user id # 1325030483...thanks
:confused:

Hi Donna Lulu Bell,

You are at the correct level for the amount of xp you currently have.
We see you at level 817 not 117, did you type the wrong level number by mistake?

You should be able to see the xp numbers added as you work even though the bar on the level at the top of your game screen doesn't change.

If you want to check how many xp are needed for each level you will find that information in the Game Guide Chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking, her's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

Amazing Amber
Feb 22 2021, 08:10 AM
I am missing coins from when I clicked on a ingredient and a popup said that I could sell it which I did. Then it said so many coins were credited to me and they didn't show up as being added when I looked to see how much I had.

Taz D
Feb 22 2021, 09:17 AM
I am missing coins from when I clicked on a ingredient and a popup said that I could sell it which I did. Then it said so many coins were credited to me and they didn't show up as being added when I looked to see how much I had.
Hi Amber,
I answered your previous post about this. You can find my answer in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6430766&postcount=2056

farm town addiction
Feb 23 2021, 07:53 AM
HI, I have been doing quite a bit of renovating around the farms and spent quite a bit of farm cash in the process.. all good ... except one of the items is missing... when I go to the store it doesn't appear as an option in the not owned section but it isn't showing up in my storage or tools .. my id is 620848245 and the item in question is Turbo Manual Lift Truck... any ideas? I can't find it on the farm where i Bought it either and I have moved everything looking for it.. thanks in adavance :)

Tiger
Feb 23 2021, 08:12 AM
HI, I have been doing quite a bit of renovating around the farms and spent quite a bit of farm cash in the process.. all good ... except one of the items is missing... when I go to the store it doesn't appear as an option in the not owned section but it isn't showing up in my storage or tools .. my id is 620848245 and the item in question is Turbo Manual Lift Truck... any ideas? I can't find it on the farm where i Bought it either and I have moved everything looking for it.. thanks in adavance :)

Hi farm town addiction,

Your Turbo Manual Lift Truck is on your farm called Quest, please hide everything in your game preferences except for tools when you go to that farm so that you can see it. For the store to know which tools you own and don't own, you need to place them into your Item storage. If you have any more out on farms please place them into storage.

farm town addiction
Feb 23 2021, 05:18 PM
Hi farm town addiction,

Your Turbo Manual Lift Truck is on your farm called Quest, please hide everything in your game preferences except for tools when you go to that farm so that you can see it. For the store to know which tools you own and don't own, you need to place them into your Item storage. If you have any more out on farms please place them into storage.

thank you for that.. I had put everything else i bought into storage but couldn't find that one item.... didn't realise there was a search option... that was great.. all sorted now.. :)

Tiger
Feb 24 2021, 06:00 AM
thank you for that.. I had put everything else i bought into storage but couldn't find that one item.... didn't realise there was a search option... that was great.. all sorted now.. :)

Hi farm town addiction,

Glad you found it, thank you for coming back to let us know.

danche
Mar 18 2021, 05:15 PM
have not gotten any coins in months

Taz D
Mar 18 2021, 05:20 PM
have not gotten any coins in months
HIi Danche,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
I just checked your data and you received 17,014,203 coins for cashing out today.

mo54862
Apr 02 2021, 11:33 AM
Am I in a different game ? .... I've never seen this so called banner and I don't see any way of selecting 'cash challenge' either Taz ... am I blind ?

Taz D
Apr 02 2021, 11:43 AM
Am I in a different game ? .... I've never seen this so called banner and I don't see any way of selecting 'cash challenge' either Taz ... am I blind ?
Hi Mo,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash. Please post in the Help & Support section when you have a question.
The banner is above your farms. If you are not seeing it there then you may have an add on/plug in such as an adblocker that is preventing it from showing.
I am not sure what you mean by the "cash challenge" unless you are talking about the Earn Cash tab. That was removed over a year ago, because the company they and Facebook had a contract with for those did not renew the contract.

Sandie May Angel
Apr 04 2021, 12:19 AM
For the past few days I have sold my fish after players helped me to harvest, but my coins total had stayed the same. Just now I sold all my cash items by clicking All Cash which should have given me a whole lot of coins, but my total stayed the same. I have lost tons of coins because FT is simply not adding my sales to the total. Ugh! FT is just not working at all!!!! I've had not been selling anything ever since it had been down, and I should have accumulated a whole lot of coins already but sold items' values are not adding to my coins total. What a disappointment!

Taz D
Apr 04 2021, 09:49 AM
For the past few days I have sold my fish after players helped me to harvest, but my coins total had stayed the same. Just now I sold all my cash items by clicking All Cash which should have given me a whole lot of coins, but my total stayed the same. I have lost tons of coins because FT is simply not adding my sales to the total. Ugh! FT is just not working at all!!!! I've had not been selling anything ever since it had been down, and I should have accumulated a whole lot of coins already but sold items' values are not adding to my coins total. What a disappointment!
Hi Sandie May Angel,
We do nat have any data for your fish selling, but the 2 cashouts you have done from your facilicties in April did add the coins to your total. You got 4,234,096,598 on April 1st and 112,025,982 today. So you are getting your coins for any sale.

james_a_thompson
Apr 10 2021, 10:16 AM
Please provide a way to buy Farm Town cash directly from Slashkey. Facebook now requires address information for credit card purchases. I WILL NOT provide Facebook with that personal information as they misuse privacy information for their profit so I will no longer purchase FT cash through Facebook. Also, please provide higher levels of FTC purchase (e.g. $50, $100 - BETTER DEALS). I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows that $39.99 is really $40.00 and just makes for more difficult accounting.

Taz D
Apr 10 2021, 10:35 AM
Please provide a way to buy Farm Town cash directly from Slashkey. Facebook now requires address information for credit card purchases. I WILL NOT provide Facebook with that personal information as they misuse privacy information for their profit so I will no longer purchase FT cash through Facebook. Also, please provide higher levels of FTC purchase (e.g. $50, $100 - BETTER DEALS). I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows that $39.99 is really $40.00 and just makes for more difficult accounting.
Hi James,
I copied your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash, so I could answer you.
Even if you could buy farm cash through Slashkey, which they are not equiped to do, you would still have to provide your address as the courts have deemed that all on-line sales have to collect sales tax according to your location's laws. Slashkey would have to contract with another company to do the collection as they are not equipped for doing that.

Additionally per the contract they and all game companies have with Facebook all in game purchases must go through Facebook, so there isn't any way for them to do that outside of Facebook.
If you put your address in your Facebook profile and then mark it for "Only Me" security, then they will have it and will not be using it to sell to advertisers.

GlynisMF
Apr 11 2021, 05:53 PM
I am unable to find a thread or contact info for the following problem: I made 3 purchases of 39.99 for FC yesterday in order to purchase all items required for use in The Facility Manager. When I tried to use the Facility Manager today I discovered not all items purchased yesterday are showing as purchased. These items are not inexpensive and I would appreciate someone at Slashkey checking on this issue for me.
Store All and Cash Out are the only two options in which all items required for use are working.
Start All shows 1 item is owned. Load All says I own all but does not work unless I purchase another Turbo Manual Lift Truck (I purchased a 2nd one of these). Harvest All says I own 1 of the 4 yet shows all 4 as needing to be purchased yet harvests sheep and Llamas.
Please someone, somewhere help with this. It's too much money to throw away in an attempt to make the game easier to play.

marymarcel
Apr 11 2021, 06:26 PM
I am unable to find a thread or contact info for the following problem: I made 3 purchases of 39.99 for FC yesterday in order to purchase all items required for use in The Facility Manager. When I tried to use the Facility Manager today I discovered not all items purchased yesterday are showing as purchased. These items are not inexpensive and I would appreciate someone at Slashkey checking on this issue for me.
Store All and Cash Out are the only two options in which all items required for use are working.
Start All shows 1 item is owned. Load All says I own all but does not work unless I purchase another Turbo Manual Lift Truck (I purchased a 2nd one of these). Harvest All says I own 1 of the 4 yet shows all 4 as needing to be purchased yet harvests sheep and Llamas.
Please someone, somewhere help with this. It's too much money to throw away in an attempt to make the game easier to play.

Hi GlynisMF :)

Part of your problem is your tools are on the farms instead of storage. You need to click in your preferences, the wrench, and uncheck all Show.... options except for Show Tools.

Then you need to go from farm to farm and when you see your tools, click on them and send them to your storage. Farmcash items do not take space from your item storage so the best thing to do is to send them all to storage.

Also about your tools to Start All at the top of your Facility Manager, I checked your data and you still need to purchase the following:

Turbo ordering station
Turbo drive thru system
Turbo tables and chairs

About the Harvest Tools for the animals to let you click in Harvest all button at the top of the Facility Manager>

You only own 3 of them, which are also on your farms, so you have to send them to storage:

Shearing and Cutting set
Egg Collector
Manure Collector

And you have to purchase the Milking Station.

If you need more information about every tool, please go to the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

ericengle77
Apr 17 2021, 04:08 PM
when will farm town cash gifting be made availible? when i go to gift it just closes the screen out

marymarcel
Apr 17 2021, 04:11 PM
when will farm town cash gifting be made availible? when i go to gift it just closes the screen out

Hi ericengle77 :)

We dont have that information as the developers dont tell us in advance.

EmilyF
Apr 19 2021, 09:48 PM
hi, every once in a while I get 2 farm cash when leveling up ...is there a trick to this that I am missing? Is it FT Happy Hour? Was just wondering if there was a goal to meet for this to happen ...

Taz D
Apr 19 2021, 09:57 PM
hi, every once in a while I get 2 farm cash when leveling up ...is there a trick to this that I am missing? Is it FT Happy Hour? Was just wondering if there was a goal to meet for this to happen ...
Hi EmilyF,
No it isn't FT Happy Hour. Some of the levels give 2 farm cash. The information of which ones is in the first post of the official subject thread about Levels:
On rare occasions the developers have released an award of 2 Farm Cash per level instead of 1 Farm Cash per level.
The levels you will receive 2 FC per level are the following...
386-400 (15 levels)
476-500 (25 levels)
976-1000 (25 levels)

EmilyF
Apr 19 2021, 10:03 PM
Ah, thanks for the information, Taz :)

MOM GLENDA
Apr 23 2021, 07:10 PM
why is my quests showing collect cash when quests just started 3 or 4 days ago.it suppose to go 7 days .is everybodys doing this.guess i collect the one dollar let it start over

Taz D
Apr 23 2021, 07:16 PM
why is my quests showing collect cash when quests just started 3 or 4 days ago.it suppose to go 7 days .is everybodys doing this
Hi Mom Glenda,
Since it did just start there isn't a previous date you have collected farm cash so is technecally already over 7 days. Once you reached the minimum of 3 completed quests then the Claim Farmcash button changes to blue. You do not have to collect yet and can wait to try to get the 8 quests in 7 days before any drop off the list or you can collect at any time before.

MOM GLENDA
Apr 23 2021, 07:36 PM
i only got 4 down and one be finished tomorrow .i sure i can get 3 more in3 days but i cannot remember how to tell when the 7 days are up on this quests .guess i confused guess be best to collect the one dollar let it start over. thanks

Taz D
Apr 23 2021, 07:41 PM
i only got 4 down and one be finished tomorrow .i sure i can get 3 more in3 days but i cannot remember how to tell when the 7 days are up on this quests .guess i confused .
Hi Mom Glenda,
It doesn't matter in this first time when the 7 days are up. The only thing you need to worry about is when the first quest you completed will finish its 7 days and drop off the list. So if you can get 8 quests completed before that quest expires then you will be able to collect the 2 FC.

MOM GLENDA
Apr 23 2021, 07:48 PM
thanks so much for helping me

danche
Apr 30 2021, 07:25 PM
not giving me any coins:confused: have not in last 3 weeks

Taz D
Apr 30 2021, 07:33 PM
not giving me any coins:confused: have not in last 3 weeks
Hi Danche,

What have you done that you think you should be getting coins for?
You have cashed out your services several times in the past 3 weeks and gotten the coins every time.

SallyHL
May 02 2021, 01:08 PM

I am not receiving coins for quests completed.

marymarcel
May 02 2021, 01:20 PM

I am not receiving coins for quests completed.

Hi SallyHL :)

I had a look at your data and yesterday you got 15,000,000 coins for completing 1 regular quest.

You have 2 cooperative quests and 2 regular quests in progress.

You also have 1 regular quest completed but you didnt collect the coins for it yet.

Please take note of your coins before and after collecting coins for that quest ( Load Firefighter Axe ).

SallyHL
May 04 2021, 03:57 PM

I am still not getting coins for quests completed! Please let me k Thankow what I need to do. Thanks

Taz D
May 04 2021, 04:08 PM
I am still not getting coins for quests completed! Please let me k Thankow what I need to do. Thanks
Hi SallyHL,
You are getting the coins for your quests.

For regular quests you got 14,400,000 for instant rice today, 15 million for firefighter axe on May 2nd.
For co-op quests, you got 15 million coins for each of the following quests:
Hot stick on May 2nd
Paint brush on May 3rd
Plumb bob on May 4th
Football training flags are waiting for you to collect your coins.

danche
May 27 2021, 11:27 AM
I am still not receiving any coins when I empty storage or farm for other people.Bought $10 worth of coins was charged on pay pal for them still did not receiive .Still playing but this has been going on now since the change.

Tiger
May 27 2021, 11:50 AM
I am still not receiving any coins when I empty storage or farm for other people.Bought $10 worth of coins was charged on pay pal for them still did not receiive .Still playing but this has been going on now since the change.

Hi danche,

All you posts have been answered. Here's the link to the last one you posted about this. Click on the link and it will take you to that prost, the reply to it is just below your post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6447678#post6447678

You may find it easier to contact the support team about your issue with buying coins. To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

lwfranck
May 31 2021, 07:15 PM
I want to send farm cash to a neighbor but neighbor list dose not come up when I try.

Taz D
May 31 2021, 07:20 PM
I want to send farm cash to a neighbor but neighbor list dose not come up when I try.
Hi lwfrank,
That has not been added back in yet.

lwfranck
May 31 2021, 07:33 PM
I wish they would. Thanks for the reply.

Taz D
May 31 2021, 07:36 PM
I wish they would. Thanks for the reply.
Hi lwfrank,
They will at some point. They don't tell us what they are working on or when they will be released. Just have to keep watching the Game Migration Updates thread.

BROEKI
Jun 02 2021, 09:59 AM
Good day. It is now the second time on my daughters account that coins are disappearing. First time was last week when she was over 1 billion coins. When she logged in again, it dropped to 975 million... 25 million coins gone. She accumulate it back to over 1 billion, and today when she logged in, it dropped to 990 million again. Is it against policy to have more than 1 billion. She went up to 995 million again.. want to see tomorrow if it dropped again. 24830

Thank you

Taz D
Jun 02 2021, 10:09 AM
Good day. It is now the second time on my daughters account that coins are disappearing. First time was last week when she was over 1 billion coins. When she logged in again, it dropped to 975 million... 25 million coins gone. She accumulate it back to over 1 billion, and today when she logged in, it dropped to 990 million again. Is it against policy to have more than 1 billion. She went up to 995 million again.. want to see tomorrow if it dropped again. 24830

Thank you
Hi Broeki,
Has she bought anything from the store? Or filled her facilities? Or Plowed and planted? Any or all of those could explain the drop in coins.

BROEKI
Jun 02 2021, 04:27 PM
Hi Broeki,
Has she bought anything from the store? Or filled her facilities? Or Plowed and planted? Any or all of those could explain the drop in coins.

Hi Taz. No she bought nothing. She is a super worker on my farms and has done work there. Both times. Nothing was bought or planted. The facilities she have does not require coins to re fill. Except one, but won't need 25 mil to refill

Taz D
Jun 02 2021, 04:33 PM
Hi Taz. No she bought nothing. She is a super worker on my farms and has done work there. Both times. Nothing was bought or planted. The facilities she have does not require coins to re fill. Except one, but won't need 25 mil to refill
Hi Broeki,
Any non-workable facility requires coins to fill. I am sorry, but we just don't have the data to be able to check this.
Please have her do the following:
Try clearing the memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

This will not bring any coins back, but may stop this from happening.

If it doesn't stop then she will need to contact Support about it from her account. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

BROEKI
Jun 02 2021, 06:31 PM
Thank you Taz. Appreciate the help and advice. Will help her with this and see where we land up. Thank's again and keep up the good work. :cool:

Bowenlea
Jun 05 2021, 06:40 PM
Why can't I buy FC?
Spent what I had accumulated on the new facilities....
I have tried through different browsers, and when I update the expiry date on said card, and then the security number, it always says there is a problem, and try again later....
Very frustrating.

Taz D
Jun 05 2021, 06:45 PM
Why can't I buy FC?
Spent what I had accumulated on the new facilities....
I have tried through different browsers, and when I update the expiry date on said card, and then the security number, it always says there is a problem, and try again later....
Very frustrating.
Hi Bowenlea,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash.
All transactions for purchasing Farm Cash are handled by Facebook. You will need to go to your settings in Facebook, then click on Facebook Pay in the left column to change the information on your card.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 15 2021, 12:58 PM
Why is our viewing FC activity limited to the last six months?

marymarcel
Jun 15 2021, 01:27 PM
Why is our viewing FC activity limited to the last six months?

Hi John :)

That is the way the developers set it. If you want to suggest a change, please post it in our Suggestion section.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Farmer Donner
Jun 29 2021, 11:01 PM
I went from 83 to 165 since you have given any bonuses. Tonight you gave me $1. for 1 level up. I have never been given any special bonuses for all those levels I've gone up since you transferred to this format. This is wrong, very wrong. Will you please look into it for me?

Taz D
Jun 29 2021, 11:12 PM
I went from 83 to 165 since you have given any bonuses. Tonight you gave me $1. for 1 level up. I have never been given any special bonuses for all those levels I've gone up since you transferred to this format. This is wrong, very wrong. Will you please look into it for me?
Hi Farmer Donner,

You have gotten 1 farm cash for every level you have earned enough experience points to gain. You got the last one for going from 1164 to 1165, but you got it for that this afternoon. So you did not get a special bonus.

You may have seen a pop up message tonight for added farm cash but it was incorrect and you should not have gotten that message. The developers are aware this is happening when it shouldn't.

Checito
Jul 10 2021, 12:04 AM
I have been playing off and on for years. I used to be able to send my wife gifts using my farm town cash, but now I'm not able to. I tried to research why this could be, but only see that I need to have been playing for over 6 months, which I have.

Taz D
Jul 10 2021, 12:06 AM
I have been playing off and on for years. I used to be able to send my wife gifts using my farm town cash, but now I'm not able to. I tried to research why this could be, but only see that I need to have been playing for over 6 months, which I have.
Hi Checito,
That feature has not been added back into the game yet. We don't know when the developers will get it added back in.

Alexandra_J
Jul 11 2021, 05:04 AM
Just curious do new players start at level 0 with $5 or level 1 with $5

Tiger
Jul 11 2021, 05:25 AM
Just curious do new players start at level 0 with $5 or level 1 with $5

Hi Alexandra,

As soon as they have loaded the game and done the very basic things like selecting a name and gender for their avatar they are Level 1 with 5FC.

Txluce
Jul 25 2021, 07:25 PM
I bought farm cash a week ago. Now it's gone what do I do. 100000321621600 Carol

marymarcel
Jul 25 2021, 08:15 PM
I bought farm cash a week ago. Now it's gone what do I do. 100000321621600 Carol

Hi Txluce :)

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

I had a look at your data.
On July 7 you purchased 250 farmcash plus 29 you already had, gave you a total of 279. You then added 1 cash for cooperative quests to have a total of 280 farmcash.

You then purchased:

Tree Shaker (40 x 40)
Flower Harvester (40 x 40)
Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (40x40)
Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 10x10
Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 10x10

Each item costs 50 farm cash for a total of 250

280-250=30 farmcash

Then you added 2 cash for quests to give you a total of 32 farmcash.

You can check that yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then clicking in Farm Cash Activity Log.

Dana1971
Jul 27 2021, 03:20 AM
I bought 5 Turbo Mineral Mines just to get more Iron Ore because it claims it produces more, it Doesn't!
I want all of my FT Cash Back......5 x 32FT Cash each. I want my 160 FT Cash Back and You can keep the worthless Turbo Mineral Mines

marymarcel
Jul 27 2021, 08:22 AM
I bought 5 Turbo Mineral Mines just to get more Iron Ore because it claims it produces more, it Doesn't!
I want all of my FT Cash Back......5 x 32FT Cash each. I want my 160 FT Cash Back and You can keep the worthless Turbo Mineral Mines

Hi Dana :)

The Turbo Mineral mine produces more than the regular mine. You get 30 tin ore units in 8 hours in the turbo mine and 10 tin ore units in the regular one.
Take in mind that the mines are not workable facilities so your friends cant help you with the production.

You know we dont do refunds through the forum so you have to contact Support.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then.

If you dont receive the automatic response then follow the instructions given in this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Dana1971
Jul 27 2021, 08:49 AM
Hi Dana :)

The Turbo Mineral mine produces more than the regular mine. You get 30 tin ore units in 8 hours in the turbo mine and 10 tin ore units in the regular one.
Take in mind that the mines are not workable facilities so your friends cant help you with the production.

You know we dont do refunds through the forum so you have to contact Support.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then.

If you dont receive the automatic response then follow the instructions given in this link:

No, I did Not know you do not do Refunds through the forum or I would not have posted it here.

Kathy Crisp
Aug 06 2021, 10:26 PM
I have just started playing again after my old farm was deleted from the server as I had not played in so long. When I harvest my crops and trees, I do not get any coins or XP points. My sister has allowed me to harvest her farm and I get paid from that but not my own? What am I doing wrong?

Taz D
Aug 06 2021, 10:29 PM
I have just started playing again after my old farm was deleted from the server as I had not played in so long. When I harvest my crops and trees, I do not get any coins or XP points. My sister has allowed me to harvest her farm and I get paid from that but not my own? What am I doing wrong?
Hi Kathy Crisp,
You do not get coins or XP for your own crops. Instead you get the crops to use in your facilities or sell.

Derik Venter
Aug 12 2021, 02:49 AM
Hi Peeps,

Just a question, I noticed that I received 2 farm cash per level from 976-1000 and then it returned to 1 farm cash per level, is this how it is supposed to be?

if it is what could be the reason for changing that few levels to 2 fc per level?

Tiger
Aug 12 2021, 04:28 AM
Hi Peeps,

Just a question, I noticed that I received 2 farm cash per level from 976-1000 and then it returned to 1 farm cash per level, is this how it is supposed to be?

if it is what could be the reason for changing that few levels to 2 fc per level?

Hi Derik,

It's just what the developers decided to do for some of the levels as a special gift, one was when only 15 levels were released, the other 2 times were when Level 500 and Level 1000 were the top levels at the time.

Taz D
Aug 14 2021, 11:04 AM
I did not receive my farm cash for the recent update. Are you not giving it anymore. If not, ok. If you are I would like to get mine. Please. :)
Hi Sandrajean,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash to answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section as that is only for posting ideas for changes to the game.
Farm Town has never given out farm cash for an update. When they add new levels then you get 1 farm cash for each level you go up, but it is based on how much experience points you have accumulated. You do not get it just because they released additional levels.
You can check what level you are at and the experience points needed for the next level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806

wnnrgn
Aug 25 2021, 10:20 PM
I have always used a gift or debit card to buy FC I can't do that now I get a message saying there is a problem and because of this I am on the 3rd time I won't finish a quest please help me those were the only ways I could purchase FC I don't bank and have no credit cards your help will be much appreciated:--:

Taz D
Aug 25 2021, 10:30 PM
I have always used a gift or debit card to buy FC I can't do that now I get a message saying there is a problem and because of this I am on the 3rd time I won't finish a quest please help me those were the only ways I could purchase FC I don't bank and have no credit cards your help will be much appreciated:--:
Hi Wnnrgn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash.
You will need to resolve this with Facebook, because they are the ones who handle all in game purchases. I am sorry, but Farm Town does not have anything to do with what they accept or don't accept.

You will need to go to your Facebook settings, then click on Facebook Pay. In that you can set your payment method. There is also a Help section for those as well.

jkelley1001
Sep 02 2021, 09:15 AM
I can't puchase farm cash
I can't load semi, says I don't have enough fuel when over 3500 show in my storage
I can't purchase anther farm
I could go on and on, but for right now these are my main concerns

Taz D
Sep 02 2021, 09:31 AM
I can't puchase farm cash
I can't load semi, says I don't have enough fuel when over 3500 show in my storage
I can't purchase anther farm
I could go on and on, but for right now these are my main concerns
Hi Jkelley,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash as that seem s to be the biggest part of your problem.
What happens when you try to buy farm cash? Farm cash purchases are handled by Facebook. If you have not done so you need to go to your Facebook settings, and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a payment method.
According to your data you have no fuel, so no you can't load the semi without fuel.
You can't purchase another farm because you do not have 30 neighbors and will have to purchase the first section of farm 3 with farm cash which you do not have enough of.

akilah47
Sep 05 2021, 10:06 AM
Can't buy farm cash this morning. Something new....

Taz D
Sep 05 2021, 10:11 AM
Can't buy farm cash this morning. Something new....
Hi Akilah,
What happens when you try to buy?
Buying farm cash is handled by Facebook and not Farm Town. If you can't enter a payment method you need to go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. You can add a payment method there.

cottond
Sep 08 2021, 05:51 AM
I am retired and on a limited income. I would like to have more tools, but can't buy them and building FC by working takes a really long time.

Is there a way to build FC quicker?
Thanks

Tiger
Sep 08 2021, 06:29 AM
I am retired and on a limited income. I would like to have more tools, but can't buy them and building FC by working takes a really long time.

Is there a way to build FC quicker?
Thanks

Hi cottond,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

The easiest way to get xp for levelling up is to work for others, if you're low on fuel remember to check the hire message at market that tell you what the job is, to see if your fuel will be used first in case that's something you need to take into consideration. The bonus chest for completing jobs can also contain some extra xp for completing the job.

There is also things like buying coin items for your farms, plowing, seeding your farms, whether done by you or an Super Neighbour also earns xp.

If you can be a SN for a friend that will let you do their farm work, the plowing and seeding if they give permission for you to plant for them will also earn you XP to level up.

Other things that help with earning FC are:

co-op quests
regular quests
NCC can be much harder to win FC from it really depends on who you compete with and what you and your neighbours can do with your facilities in the contest to help with earning points for it compared to who you compete with.

You can also post your question in General feedback to ask other members what they like to do to earn FC. Here's the link to that section in case you would like to do that: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415554

wnnrgn
Sep 25 2021, 09:09 PM
id #100000581802338--I cannot buy farm cash has has been this way for a long time I have done everything everyone says to do still can't buy so what do I need to but fc--the message always says something went wrong I would like for someone to tell me something that works and what kind of card do I need to buy fc---really would like an answer soon as I had several quests I can't complete because of this issue--HELP

Taz D
Sep 25 2021, 09:18 PM
id #100000581802338--I cannot buy farm cash has has been this way for a long time I have done everything everyone says to do still can't buy so what do I need to but fc--the message always says something went wrong I would like for someone to tell me something that works and what kind of card do I need to buy fc---really would like an answer soon as I had several quests I can't complete because of this issue--HELP
Hi Wnnrgn,

Purchasing farm cash is done through Facebook. Farm Town has no control over that purchase.

You need to go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay. There you can set the card you want to use if they accept it. There is a Help section in that where they can tell you what type of cards they accept.

crazy old will
Sep 27 2021, 01:48 AM
I just tried to get some on my english bank and spanish bank and they are both address in england and there is no tab to but them, can you add the UK or Great Britian. I live in Spain so I cannot get any

Tiger
Sep 27 2021, 05:36 AM
I just tried to get some on my english bank and spanish bank and they are both address in england and there is no tab to but them, can you add the UK or Great Britian. I live in Spain so I cannot get any

Hi crazy old will,

You have no Buy Cash tab at the top of your game screen?
What is your Facebook language set to? If it's not set to English, have you tried setting it to that? My Facebook Language is set to English (UK) and I can see the Buy Cash tab.

Please also check the following:

Go to your Facebook settings, scroll down to Facebook pay and you should be able to manage any payment methods you already have and see what payment methods Facebook will allow.

Please also make sure that you are loading the game from either the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum or the Facebook Farm Town book mark at the left side of Facebook.

Muffie1943
Sep 28 2021, 09:07 AM
Trying to purchase farm cash and screen turns dark and freezes - HELP

Taz D
Sep 28 2021, 09:23 AM
Trying to purchase farm cash and screen turns dark and freezes - HELP
Hi Muffie,
When is it freezing? The first screen where you choose the amount or when you click to buy and the pop up opens?

If it is the pop up please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

You may need to clear the cookies in that browser to allow a new one for Facebook who does the Farm Cash purchases.

liza1214
Oct 22 2021, 08:36 PM
hi
i am unable to purchase farm cash
i click on the buy farm cash it goes to the right screen then i click on amount i want and i agree terms then buy but instead of going to the next screen the screen goes clouded and wont move
many thanks for any help

Taz D
Oct 22 2021, 08:53 PM
hi
i am unable to purchase farm cash
i click on the buy farm cash it goes to the right screen then i click on amount i want and i agree terms then buy but instead of going to the next screen the screen goes clouded and wont move
many thanks for any help
Hi Liza,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash.
The next pop up for buying is from Facebook as they handle all purchases of farm cash.
Please go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a Payment Method. Then you can try again to purchase Farm Cash.
If it still does not bring up the pop up then try clearing your browser cache and see if that will let it show as they did make some changes to the way that pop up shows. Instructions are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Your game will load slower the first time as all the graphics have to be downloaded again.

BarbLH
Oct 22 2021, 11:38 PM
I'm having trouble buying FarmCash. I have tried clicking on the FarmCash icon in the game & also the BUY CASH tab. I select the FarmCash (250), then I check next to "I agree...etc." When I click BUY the entire screen goes gray but nothing happens after that. Please advise. Thanks for your help.

Taz D
Oct 22 2021, 11:50 PM
I'm having trouble buying FarmCash. I have tried clicking on the FarmCash icon in the game & also the BUY CASH tab. I select the FarmCash (250), then I check next to "I agree...etc." When I click BUY the entire screen goes gray but nothing happens after that. Please advise. Thanks for your help.
Hi BarbLH,
The next pop up for buying is from Facebook as they handle all purchases of farm cash.
Please go to your Facebook settings and click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you need to add a Payment Method. Then you can try again to purchase Farm Cash.

Make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed according to the instructions in the following link:

If it still does not bring up the pop up then try clearing your browser cache and see if that will let it show as they did make some changes to the way that pop up shows. Instructions are in the following link:

I just tried it and it is working for me.

BarbLH
Oct 23 2021, 12:20 AM
Hi BarbLH,

Make sure you have pop ups and cookies allowed according to the instructions in the following link:

I just tried it and it is working for me.

Thanks, Taz! My Facebook settings were OK but found I had to allow pop ups & cookies. All is well now :)

GR8L8K8
Nov 04 2021, 10:23 PM
Lately I have been roughly calculating in my head how many coins my products will give me when I sell them at the marketplace. I was noticing that the numbers I was coming up with were more than what I was ending up with. For instance, the other day I was given 1 billion fewer coins than I calculated in my head. So today I decided to write the numbers down and use a calculator, in case my math in my head was off. When I sold everything in my storage, I was shorted 147,904,484 coins. Why am I (and who knows how many others) not receiving the full amount of coins from selling my products?

Taz D
Nov 04 2021, 10:37 PM
Lately I have been roughly calculating in my head how many coins my products will give me when I sell them at the marketplace. I was noticing that the numbers I was coming up with were more than what I was ending up with. For instance, the other day I was given 1 billion fewer coins than I calculated in my head. So today I decided to write the numbers down and use a calculator, in case my math in my head was off. When I sold everything in my storage, I was shorted 147,904,484 coins. Why am I (and who knows how many others) not receiving the full amount of coins from selling my products?
Hi Gr8L8K8,
We do not have any way to see how much you got when you sell individual items. The only information we get in your data is when you sell non-ingredients. I don't hacve any idea why the difference nor any way to check this.
If you wish you may contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

kittythehare
Nov 09 2021, 04:55 AM
Hi I have tried everything you suggested to buy farm cash and nothing has worked. Im at a loss. Its also the same problem for sending and receiving gifts

Tiger
Nov 09 2021, 05:57 AM
Hi I have tried everything you suggested to buy farm cash and nothing has worked. Im at a loss. Its also the same problem for sending and receiving gifts

Hi kittythehare,

It's always better to list in your post what you have already tried, so we can be sure we are not asking you try something you have already done. We have no way of knowing whose post or which one you were looking unless you quote the post you were looking at in your response so we can see it, to know what you have already tried.

Please also try to remember to include your user ID in your posts when you have a problem you need help with, so we can check for any issues in your farm data. It saves a great deal of time rather than trying to find where you may have posted it for any other issue in the past.

Your problem with buying Farm Cash likely related to your issue with gifting.
I have responded your other post as well, you can just try checking for these for both issues if you wish:

It's sounding like one or more of these could be causing the problems, please see if any of these are ones you have not already tried:

browsers not up to date
old browser caches/history have not been cleared
3rd party cookies and popups not allowed in your browser or
an extension added and enabled in it may be blocking them. If you have any extensions added to your browser, please disable them, check that cookies and popups are still allowed then close and reopen the browser and try again.

Instructions on how to check 3rd party cookies and popups for the common browser can be found by clicking on this link, should you need them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If none of those help please describe what is it you are seeing when you try to buy Farm Cash and which updated browsers you are using or have tried.

kittythehare
Nov 09 2021, 06:14 AM
Tiger Thank you for your reply. My ID is 1694132718 . I have checked and IM using Windows 11 and there are no issues with updates. I have tried to reset cookies and extensions but when I reset it to allow it will not do it it automatically goes back to block default.

Tiger
Nov 09 2021, 06:36 AM
Tiger Thank you for your reply. My ID is 1694132718 . I have checked and IM using Windows 11 and there are no issues with updates. I have tried to reset cookies and extensions but when I reset it to allow it will not do it it automatically goes back to block default.

Hi kittythehare,

I am not sure what you mean by resetting. Are you not able to change any settings for cookies and popups in your browser? Are you not able to disable any extensions that are enabled in your browser? If you are unable to disable the extensions in your browser please try uninstalling them instead.

When you checked for cookies and pops being blocked, did you also see if you could change those in your browser settings rather than by just clicking on the padlock in the browser address bar?
Did you try adding the sites listed in the link I gave you to allow just those or is that not change not saving either?

Is this happening in all of your browsers or just a specific one, which ones are you using?

If this is happening in all of your updated browsers it may be worth you contacting support about this. In case you need the instructions for those:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

thilde1
Nov 10 2021, 09:39 PM
Could you please turn Farm Town coins into dollars?

I have over several hundred million coins, and very few dollars.

What's the point of that?

Why should people have to pay to have Farm Town "dollars" when they have a zillion coins?

--- Tracey Hildebrand

Taz D
Nov 10 2021, 09:42 PM
Could you please turn Farm Town coins into dollars?

I have over several hundred million coins, and very few dollars.

What's the point of that?

Why should people have to pay to have Farm Town "dollars" when they have a zillion coins?

--- Tracey Hildebrand
Hi Tracey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about farm cash and coins.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section of the forums. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

smilie224
Dec 02 2021, 12:13 AM
I wasn't sure where to ask this question in the forums, and I had difficulty finding it in the threads (sorry if it's there and I missed it!). I was hoping to ask for FC (and/or gift certificates for FT) for Christmas from Friends and/or Family that do not play the game (and may not even be on Facebook in some cases).

Is there an external way for friends/family to purchase FC for either a Christmas or Birthday present?
My friends/family don't like to give cash specifically, so I was trying to see if there is an external way they can purchase it. Thanks!

Taz D
Dec 02 2021, 12:22 AM
I wasn't sure where to ask this question in the forums, and I had difficulty finding it in the threads (sorry if it's there and I missed it!). I was hoping to ask for FC (and/or gift certificates for FT) for Christmas from Friends and/or Family that do not play the game (and may not even be on Facebook in some cases).

Is there an external way for friends/family to purchase FC for either a Christmas or Birthday present?
My friends/family don't like to give cash specifically, so I was trying to see if there is an external way they can purchase it. Thanks!
Hi smilie,
I am sorry but there isn't any way for them to purchase FC for you. Farm Town has never had gift cards. All purchases for FC are through Facebook and I am not sure that they have the Facebook Game Cards any more or who carries them if they are still available.

smilie224
Dec 02 2021, 01:04 AM
Hi smilie,
I am sorry but there isn't any way for them to purchase FC for you. Farm Town has never had gift cards. All purchases for FC are through Facebook and I am not sure that they have the Facebook Game Cards any more or who carries them if they are still available.

Ok, thank you very much for such a quick response Taz!

kbirk1950
Dec 02 2021, 05:25 AM
I have hit 1200 a few weeks ago. My problem is as much as I have played, I get no FC for weeks. Why would that be, and I would like the FC that I played for please.243016776272820

Tiger
Dec 02 2021, 05:44 AM
I have hit 1200 a few weeks ago. My problem is as much as I have played, I get no FC for weeks. Why would that be, and I would like the FC that I played for please.243016776272820

Hi kbirk1950,

The ID you have supplied is not level 1200, it is level 1250. That is the top level at this time so until more levels are released you will not be earning FC for new levels yet. Your experience points will continue to add up as you earn them and then when the new levels are released you will go up to whatever level you have achieved according to your xp at that time and receive the FC earned for them.

Please take some time to learn how to find you posts on the forum, the replies to them will be either underneath your post or on the next page of that thread. You can find instructions on how to do that by clicking on this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

jamesh123
Dec 11 2021, 08:43 AM
I wasn't able to transfer the coins I just bought to my balance in FT. I spent $40 so you can imagine how frutrated I am:confused:
(email removed by moderator)

marymarcel
Dec 11 2021, 09:06 AM
I wasn't able to transfer the coins I just bought to my balance in FT. I spent $40 so you can imagine how frutrated I am:confused:
(email removed by moderator)

Hi jamesh

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I also removed your email address for safety as it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum.

I can see the operation to purchase coins was completed but we cant see if they were added as we dont have any data for that.

You have to contact Support team to let them check on that. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:

LittleJoe
Dec 24 2021, 05:18 PM
I am hoping one of the Admins can check this out for me.

It tells me that I have max'd my giving of 500 Farm Cash. Could you [please check to see that this is really true?

I will say this.....when I first gave Farm Cash, I had zero knowledge of any limitations. I & others gave back & forth to help when there was a need without any thought at all that this option would not continue.

As an aside, I would really make an appeal to the devs to start2022 fresh in this regard. Those of us who have borne patiently with all of those working for Slashkey over the last year of conversions should now have a thank you in the form of zeroing out the amounts of $FC given in the past. It would really be an appreciated gesture.

Reflecting further, there were times along the way (before 2021) when the system would be down for a couple days or there were issues being delt with, and afterwards, Slashkey sent a certain amount of Farmcash to everyone for their patience. I would suggest that, again, a New Year would be an appropriate time to send out a generous gift of this sort to everyone who hung in there and are still active.

Again.....thanks for checking on my giving status. Thanks too for considering my other points.

Little Joe for Pa & the rest of the boys :-D

Taz D
Dec 24 2021, 05:33 PM
I am hoping one of the Admins can check this out for me.

It tells me that I have max'd my giving of 500 Farm Cash. Could you [please check to see that this is really true?

I will say this.....when I first gave Farm Cash, I had zero knowledge of any limitations. I & others gave back & forth to help when there was a need without any thought at all that this option would not continue.

As an aside, I would really make an appeal to the devs to start2022 fresh in this regard. Those of us who have borne patiently with all of those working for Slashkey over the last year of conversions should now have a thank you in the form of zeroing out the amounts of $FC given in the past. It would really be an appreciated gesture.

Reflecting further, there were times along the way (before 2021) when the system would be down for a couple days or there were issues being delt with, and afterwards, Slashkey sent a certain amount of Farmcash to everyone for their patience. I would suggest that, again, a New Year would be an appropriate time to send out a generous gift of this sort to everyone who hung in there and are still active.

Again.....thanks for checking on my giving status. Thanks too for considering my other points.

Little Joe for Pa & the rest of the boys :-D
Hi LittleJoe,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash.

Please provide your Farm Town ID for us to check this out for you.. You can find it at the top of your farms in the banner there.
If you want to make suggestions for changes please post them in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.

LittleJoe
Dec 25 2021, 01:08 AM
Here it is...........101113324967410

Thanks Taz!

Tiger
Dec 25 2021, 05:58 AM
Here it is...........101113324967410

Thanks Taz!

Hi LittleJoe,

Taz is not available at this time, thank you for your ID.

You've sent 465FC to others at the time of this post, so you won't be able to send anything that takes you over the 500 mark until you have bought enough Farm Cash yourself to meet the criteria to be able to send more.

If you would like the details on how to send more you will find them in the Game Guide Chapter 24 Gift/Gifting, look under sending Farm Cash or sending Farm Cash Items. Here's the link to that chapter: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278

LittleJoe
Dec 25 2021, 06:13 AM
Thanks Tiger.

I would still like my requests to be considered. I think I can speak for [players and devs alike when I say it has been a long year. Such reward consideration across the board for a one-time reward seems to be reasonable given all the changes in the game.

Also.....I should not have to contact support just to find out how much FC I have given away. While it is all academic for me right now, given that I have sent out 465, I suspect that MANY others do not have an accurate view of how much they have spent....perhaps something like.....

$ 57 (G295) could be what is displayed in the upper left of our farm pages, where 57 would be my current farm cash, and G295 would indicate that I have gifted 295 farm cash.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tiger
Dec 25 2021, 07:08 AM
Thanks Tiger.

I would still like my requests to be considered. I think I can speak for [players and devs alike when I say it has been a long year. Such reward consideration across the board for a one-time reward seems to be reasonable given all the changes in the game.

Also.....I should not have to contact support just to find out how much FC I have given away. While it is all academic for me right now, given that I have sent out 465, I suspect that MANY others do not have an accurate view of how much they have spent....perhaps something like.....

$ 57 (G295) could be what is displayed in the upper left of our farm pages, where 57 would be my current farm cash, and G295 would indicate that I have gifted 295 farm cash.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi LittleJoe,

As Taz already mentioned to you, any requests you want to make for the game you need to post in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see them. Here's the link to that area. Please look for a thread with a title that is related to your idea, click on that title, then post in the reply box at the bottom of the page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

JRobert
Dec 26 2021, 04:28 AM
Can you please tell me how much of my 500 allotted gift-to-give I have left? There is no place I can find that will tell me how much I have already given.

User ID: 4362621140430466

Thanks!

Tiger
Dec 26 2021, 06:25 AM
Can you please tell me how much of my 500 allotted gift-to-give I have left? There is no place I can find that will tell me how much I have already given.

User ID: 4362621140430466

Thanks!

Hi JRobert,

I am assuming as you mention 500 you mean you're sending Farm Cash gifts so I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

If the game is telling you that you can't send a Farm Cash gift as you have reached your maximum then what you can do is try sending something that cost less than the item that you tried to send at that time.

At the time of this post you have already sent a total of 450 FC in FC gifts to others.

BenCartwright
Dec 27 2021, 04:37 AM
I do not know how much Farm Cash I have given away out of my $FC500 limit. Can you please let me know how much I have given / left to give?

Account #107920280945085

Thank you!

marymarcel
Dec 27 2021, 07:33 AM
I do not know how much Farm Cash I have given away out of my $FC500 limit. Can you please let me know how much I have given / left to give?

Account #107920280945085

Thank you!

Hi BenCartwright :)

You have already sent 405 farmcash.

I suggest you to take note about how many farmcash items/gift cards you are sending in case you cant have full information in Account tab under Farmcash Activity log button.

Chari M
Dec 28 2021, 02:55 PM
I have been having trouble purchasing farm cash. I've use several methods and nothing is working. Can someone please help me resolve this issue?

Taz D
Dec 28 2021, 03:01 PM
I have been having trouble purchasing farm cash. I've use several methods and nothing is working. Can someone please help me resolve this issue?
Hi Chari M,
WHat happens when you have tried to purchase? I am not sure what methods you have tried if you mean different means of purchasing. Facebook handles all the transactions for Farm Cash. Farm Town has no control over that or what you can use to purchase.
You should go to your Facebook settings and then to the Facebook Pay in the left column. There you can set the purchase method. Please note that there are only a few different methods they will accept.

Chari M
Dec 28 2021, 03:06 PM
I get a purchase not successful error. I have tried 3 different cards and paypal. All the same message. Payment not successful.

Taz D
Dec 28 2021, 03:07 PM
I get a purchase not successful error. I have tried 3 different cards and paypal. All the same message. Payment not successful.
Hi Chari M,
Please go to your Facebook settings and add your payment method in the Facebook Pay section.

Chari M
Dec 28 2021, 03:09 PM
I have 4 payment methods already in there. I purchased FC at the end of November without a problem.

Taz D
Dec 28 2021, 03:13 PM
I have 4 payment methods already in there. I purchased FC at the end of November without a problem.
Hi Chari M,
I am sorry but there is nothing we can do. You will need to contact Facebook about this. Farm Town doesn't have any control over the purchasing. There is a link for Help in the Facebook Pay part.

Kathy59
Dec 30 2021, 11:41 AM
Today I have lost coins after doing a job. What's up?

Taz D
Dec 30 2021, 11:46 AM
Today I have lost coins after doing a job. What's up?
Hi Kathy,
What job were you doing? How much coins do you think you lost?

ldgarner38@yahoo.com
Jan 08 2022, 08:48 PM
lousing coins Dairy Shed not storing milk, crops wasting too early, not registering money for a long time , Just a lot of problems all the time, Been playing since 2009 but ready to stop and try something else

Taz D
Jan 08 2022, 10:04 PM
lousing coins Dairy Shed not storing milk, crops wasting too early, not registering money for a long time , Just a lot of problems all the time, Been playing since 2009 but ready to stop and try something else
Hi ldgarner,
How are you losing coins? It costs coins to plow and to plant your crops. The only way you can make coins is selling your facility products and harvests.

Your dairy shed can be harvested every 8 hours. Check youre storage for cow milk, then harvest your dairy shed and see if 100 cow milk is added.

You have not regoistered farm cash because you have not gained enough experience points to gain a new level.

Crops have a time to grow and then a waste time that is roughly 1.5 the length of the growth time. So a 4 hour crop should waste in about 10 hours. If they are wasting at a time shorter than that then check and make sure your computer date and time are correct as that it the time the game works from.

savanahchild50
Jan 10 2022, 04:49 PM
I have purchased 30.00 of google play on three different cards and I can't seem to use them for farm town cash. I used to purchase farm town cash through google play before why can't we now.

marymarcel
Jan 10 2022, 04:58 PM
I have purchased 30.00 of google play on three different cards and I can't seem to use them for farm town cash. I used to purchase farm town cash through google play before why can't we now.

Hi savanahchild50 :)

Please go to your Facebook settings and see if you have that payment method added. If not, then add your payment method in the Facebook Pay section.

If you continue having problems then you will need to contact Facebook about this. Farm Town doesn't have any control over the purchasing. There is a link for Help in the Facebook Pay part.

Farmhand100
Jan 18 2022, 01:41 AM
I just bought 55 Farmcash (the $9.99 pack), paying through DOKU wallet (my payment channel of choice). However, even though I received an email from both Facebook and DOKU about my transaction being complete, the Farmcash has not been credited to my account yet. May I know if this is unusual (i.e an error) or do they take a while to get credited?

Tiger
Jan 18 2022, 05:37 AM
I just bought 55 Farmcash (the $9.99 pack), paying through DOKU wallet (my payment channel of choice). However, even though I received an email from both Facebook and DOKU about my transaction being complete, the Farmcash has not been credited to my account yet. May I know if this is unusual (i.e an error) or do they take a while to get credited?

Hi Farmhand100,

Sorry no-one was available to answer you when you posted.

When you have a problem in the game please supply your user ID. It's in the message in the banner above your game screen. If none of what I am about to suggest helps, we will need that ID to look at this further for you.

If you still have not received it by now and you have already tried reloading the game, please Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log and see if your Farm Cash has been credited there. That area will show your recent activity with any Farm Cash.

If the Farm Cash still isn't showing, please also run memcache. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game an see if the Farm Cash has been credited.

Farmhand100
Jan 18 2022, 05:50 AM
Hi Farmhand100,

Sorry no-one was available to answer you when you posted.

When you have a problem in the game please supply your user ID. It's in the message in the banner above your game screen. If none of what I am about to suggest helps, we will need that ID to look at this further for you.

If you still have not received it by now and you have already tried reloading the game, please Click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log and see if your Farm Cash has been credited there. That area will show your recent activity with any Farm Cash.

If the Farm Cash still isn't showing, please also run memcache. Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game an see if the Farm Cash has been credited.
No worries- people can be busy and it's not like I was waiting days for a reply.

Unfortunately, both the Account tab has not shown it being credited; even after I tried clearing the memcache, it still does not show anything. In any case, my User ID is 1836483541- I would be grateful if someone were to look into this issue and resolve it.

Tiger
Jan 18 2022, 06:06 AM
No worries- people can be busy and it's not like I was waiting days for a reply.

Unfortunately, both the Account tab has not shown it being credited; even after I tried clearing the memcache, it still does not show anything. In any case, my User ID is 1836483541- I would be grateful if someone were to look into this issue and resolve it.

Hi Farmhand100,

Thank you for your user ID. I am not seeing any Farm Cash purchased registered in your data either. It does surprise me that you have not received it by now, there can be a delay in Facebook notifying the game to credit you the Farm Cash but it's not usually this long.

As running memcahe and reloading the game has not resolved this for you, please could you contact the support team about this. To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

jmoon32465
Jan 28 2022, 08:04 PM
made two purchases but only received farm cash for one.

nevermind.. it fixed itself

tinnyangelkisses
Feb 01 2022, 01:45 PM
hi one of my neighbours howard jay sent me 55 green dollas it didnt arrive it said sent but i recived nothing can you look into it please :)

marymarcel
Feb 01 2022, 01:56 PM
hi one of my neighbours howard jay sent me 55 green dollas it didnt arrive it said sent but i recived nothing can you look into it please :)

Hi tinnyangelkisses :)

I moved your post to the thread about Farmcash.

If you cant see the farmcash gift in your red gift box to redeem it, then you have to contact Support team.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following information:

teresaoverton1960
Feb 11 2022, 10:18 AM
My farm cash went from $30 to $15 overnight, yet I had no purchases.
What is up with this? I would love to get it back please. I worked a bunch to earn it.

Taz D
Feb 11 2022, 10:31 AM
My farm cash went from $30 to $15 overnight, yet I had no purchases.
What is up with this? I would love to get it back please. I worked a bunch to earn it.
Hi teresaoverton,
On February 9th at 2:34 you purchased a wooden swing for 15 farm cash which brought you down from 30 to 15 farm cash.
You can check this yourself by going to the Account tab above your farms then click on the tab Farm Cash Activity Log.

chrissy50
Feb 28 2022, 07:15 PM
I have just opened up Farm Town sent out gifts to all my neighbours to when I noticed that my farm cash has gone from 66 the other day to 8, I don't remember using any farm cash to purchase anything, is there away to check on my farm cash spending to see if I have used it or to find out how I lost the cash.

Taz D
Feb 28 2022, 08:16 PM
I have just opened up Farm Town sent out gifts to all my neighbours to when I noticed that my farm cash has gone from 66 the other day to 8, I don't remember using any farm cash to purchase anything, is there away to check on my farm cash spending to see if I have used it or to find out how I lost the cash.
Hi Chrissy,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash. Please provide your account ID for us to check this out for you. You can find the ID in the banner abouve your farms.

chrissy50
Feb 28 2022, 08:37 PM
In answer to you request her is My ID No: is 106144234705792.

Taz D
Feb 28 2022, 08:43 PM
In answer to you request her is My ID No: is 106144234705792.
Hi Chrissy,
On Feb 27th you bought 2 big seacoasts for 32 farm cash each. That took you from 66 down to 2. You have leveled up since then for 6 levels bringing you back up to 8 farm cash.
You can see all your farm cash transactions for the past couple months by going to the Account tab above your farms, then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.

fibbyfarmer
Mar 07 2022, 07:45 PM
I use Visa gift cards to purchase Farm Cash. I've tried to use another one but it says I have used my limit and to delete some. I have tried but unable to figure out how. I have read most of the forum on farm cash and even tried Google. Any advise? I do the quest and need to buy a facility to complete it. Please help

Taz D
Mar 07 2022, 07:51 PM
I use Visa gift cards to purchase Farm Cash. I've tried to use another one but it says I have used my limit and to delete some. I have tried but unable to figure out how. I have read most of the forum on farm cash and even tried Google. Any advise? I do the quest and need to buy a facility to complete it. Please help
Hi Fibbyfarmer,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.
You will need to go to your Facebook settings then find Facebook Pay in the left column. There you will find Payment Methods. In that you can manage your payment cards.

Farm Town does not have any control over the payments for farm cash. You make those payments through Facebook.

Sandie May Angel
Mar 19 2022, 12:25 PM
Hello:

I need someone to help me get my Armored Truck Back. It's a cash item and I have just now accidentally sold it. Please get it back for me, please!!! It's the one that I can use to sell cash items in ALL farms at one click. Thanks!

marymarcel
Mar 19 2022, 12:32 PM
Hello:

I need someone to help me get my Armored Truck Back. It's a cash item and I have just now accidentally sold it. Please get it back for me, please!!! It's the one that I can use to sell cash items in ALL farms at one click. Thanks!

Hi Sandie May Angel :)

The only thing you can do is contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont get the automatic response, then read the following thread:

Sandie May Angel
Mar 19 2022, 12:34 PM
Hi Sandie May Angel :)

The only thing you can do is contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont get the automatic response, then read the following thread:

Thank you so much, Mary! I shall do that! :)

Ahl
Apr 04 2022, 07:37 AM
I started out with over 400 billions today, increased 3 small farms, one up to 40" had a rest of 12billion and a million something. Started to layer riversides on the biggest one, but dident come far before the error message popped up; "you have no coins" I reloaded the game, and everything came back to normal. After a very little while it happened again, this time nothing seam to work, I cleaned the farmtown cache, im still on 517 Coins. I HAVE JUST LOST MORE THAN 12 BILLION COINS. Please, Can anyone help??

Kind regards,
Granny Ahl 10216409896398865

marymarcel
Apr 04 2022, 08:18 AM
I started out with over 400 billions today, increased 3 small farms, one up to 40" had a rest of 12billion and a million something. Started to layer riversides on the biggest one, but dident come far before the error message popped up; "you have no coins" I reloaded the game, and everything came back to normal. After a very little while it happened again, this time nothing seam to work, I cleaned the farmtown cache, im still on 517 Coins. I HAVE JUST LOST MORE THAN 12 BILLION COINS. Please, Can anyone help??

Kind regards,
Granny Ahl 10216409896398865

Hi Ahl :)

You have to contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

chrissy50
Apr 08 2022, 08:23 PM
Thank you for your help once you told me what I had bought I remember that I did buy.

Marsha Mae
Apr 16 2022, 11:15 AM
I upgraded my farm to 52x52 for 60b. I had 330b coins in my account but FT took out 130b leaving me with 200b in coins. I checked to see if any of my other farms got the extra missing coins but seen nothing? Will these be restored to me? I have logged and rebooted my computer to see if that would help. I changed Browsers and that did not restore my coins either. ? help???

Taz D
Apr 16 2022, 11:22 AM
I upgraded my farm to 52x52 for 60b. I had 330b coins in my account but FT took out 130b leaving me with 200b in coins. I checked to see if any of my other farms got the extra missing coins but seen nothing? Will these be restored to me? I have logged and rebooted my computer to see if that would help. I changed Browsers and that did not restore my coins either. ? help???
Hi Marsha Mae,
You actually upgraded that farm twice to the same size. You will need to contact Support for a refund of the coins as we can not do those through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

gonefishin
Apr 16 2022, 12:22 PM
On Friday I checked my storage and found i had 109 billion in coins awaiting me once I harvested my storage. One day later, it is now 67 billion. Where did the other 42 billion coins go? thank you

Taz D
Apr 16 2022, 12:35 PM
On Friday I checked my storage and found i had 109 billion in coins awaiting me once I harvested my storage. One day later, it is now 67 billion. Where did the other 42 billion coins go? thank you
Hi gonefishin,
Plase provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find it above your farms in the banner at the top.

missr0se Anne
Apr 23 2022, 12:08 PM
Hi, Good day to you, How do I gift a neighbour Farm Cash or a Boat?

marymarcel
Apr 23 2022, 12:11 PM
Hi, Good day to you, How do I gift a neighbour Farm Cash or a Boat?

Hi missr0se Anne :)

You have all information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278

Icprnsess
Apr 23 2022, 09:09 PM
I have lost a train car, that I have had for some time. It just disappeared. It was on my farm 1 and it was a long bulkhead car. You can see the empty space where it was. Can someone help and advise how to get it back. Hope i posted this in the correct place.

Taz D
Apr 23 2022, 09:32 PM
I have lost a train car, that I have had for some time. It just disappeared. It was on my farm 1 and it was a long bulkhead car. You can see the empty space where it was. Can someone help and advise how to get it back. Hope i posted this in the correct place.
Hi Icprnsess,
I have looked at your data and it does not show any of your long cars missing. However, I do see the hole where it was, so I am not sure where it is unless it is under another car and we do not have any way to check that. You might try moving the cars around that area and see if it got hiddwen under one of them.
If you still can't find it you will have to contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

gonefishin
Apr 27 2022, 04:10 PM
I am missing approx 45 Billion coins from my storage. I posted this a few days ago and have not seen a reply. Thank you

marymarcel
Apr 27 2022, 04:21 PM
I am missing approx 45 Billion coins from my storage. I posted this a few days ago and have not seen a reply. Thank you

Hi gonefishin :)

When you posted the first time, you were answered in the following link, asking you to provide your user id number:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6491078#post6491078

How are you missing 45 billion coins from storage?
Are you selling products/items?
Which method are you using and what exactly steps are you following?

PamelaFoley
May 12 2022, 04:13 AM
I accidentally bought an electronics store with Farm Cash. Is there a way I can get the farm cash back and return the facility?
Thank you.

Tiger
May 12 2022, 04:15 AM
I accidentally bought an electronics store with Farm Cash. Is there a way I can get the farm cash back and return the facility?
Thank you.

Hi Pamela,

You will need to contact the support team about this.
To contact them, please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

SadieSis
May 14 2022, 10:58 AM
I had an issue expanding a farm (money was taken but farm didn't expand). I followed the steps in the help forum and they worked. One small thing though... It took all of my money leaving me with 517 coins. I've lost between 20 and 21 billion coins. Please help!

Taz D
May 14 2022, 11:02 AM
I had an issue expanding a farm (money was taken but farm didn't expand). I followed the steps in the help forum and they worked. One small thing though... It took all of my money leaving me with 517 coins. I've lost between 20 and 21 billion coins. Please help!
Hi SadieSis,
You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do refunds through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

cottond
Jun 01 2022, 05:58 AM
I just sold my crops in marketplace and the value was not added to my coins. It was just over 1,000,000,000,000. Please help, it took a really long time to save up.
Thanks

Tiger
Jun 01 2022, 06:35 AM
I just sold my crops in marketplace and the value was not added to my coins. It was just over 1,000,000,000,000. Please help, it took a really long time to save up.
Thanks

Hi cottond,

Your coins have gone up by 1,114,825,410 after the last job completion bonus you claimed today which is around the time that you posted.

We can't see specific crop sales like that but it does look like you got the coins fine. If you wish you can go to support and ask them to check.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

cottond
Jun 01 2022, 06:44 AM
My coins are just over 23,000,000,000. My crops sales is not there and my storage has 4.000,000,000

cottond
Jun 01 2022, 06:47 AM
I meant market place has 4,000,000

Tiger
Jun 01 2022, 07:13 AM
My coins are just over 23,000,000,000. My crops sales is not there and my storage has 4.000,000,000

I meant market place has 4,000,000

Hi cottond,

I said that your coins had gone up, not that the amount I stated was what you currently have. We can see that your coins have gone up from 22431768434 to 23546593844 which is over the 1 billion coins you said that you did not get.

For the amount you are seeing at market, could this explain what you are seeing:

When you go to market and click on Tom to sell the Total Value you see in the Storage section depends on the filter you are using to view what you currently have.

If you have sold ALL of your crops and your filters at the top right are set to:

With Any Stored Quantity
Crops

The Total Value top left of the window should be 0 coins.

If the filters are set to something other than those 2 then the Total Value you are seeing is for the other items you are viewing according to the filters you are using.

If you still think there is a problem then please contact the support team as I suggested.

beverduster
Jun 22 2022, 07:23 PM
whats a tax id for to buy farm cash and how do you get one, ?

Taz D
Jun 22 2022, 07:27 PM
whats a tax id for to buy farm cash and how do you get one, ?
Hi Beverduster,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash since this has nothing to do with the levels.
You will have to ask Facebook about that as Farm Town doesn't have anything to do with the sale of Farm Cash. That is all handled by Facebook.

Alexandra_J
Jun 23 2022, 08:10 AM
Can't find where my question goes so I will write it here.

What is the total money wise for the Farm Cash Facilities and Clients please? (I can't seem to work excel in the calculating it lol and I messed it up.)

marymarcel
Jun 23 2022, 08:15 AM
Can't find where my question goes so I will write it here.

What is the total money wise for the Farm Cash Facilities and Clients please? (I can't seem to work excel in the calculating it lol and I messed it up.)

Hi Alexandra :)

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

We do not have that information, Im sorry but you will have to do maths yourself. :)

favoritenan1
Jun 28 2022, 06:45 PM
again I worked fishing/jobs and lost 32,000,000,000 that did not post to my account. that is 82,000,000,000 that I have lost in week. Also took my fuel,

Taz D
Jun 28 2022, 06:56 PM
again I worked fishing/jobs and lost 32,000,000,000 that did not post to my account. that is 82,000,000,000 that I have lost in week. Also took my fuel,
Hi favoritenan,
I am sorry, but apparently you did not complete those jobs as you do not have any jobs showing as completed since yesterday. If you lost 32 billion coins it is because you did not complete the job. For the fuel if your employer did not allow you to use their fuel first then you will use your ownn fuel for the job.
You were refunded 30 billion coins for the expansion that did not work for you several days ago. There is nothing else that can be done for that as the farms are showing the correct expansions for what you have actually purchased.

jnunya
Jun 29 2022, 09:41 AM
bought an equestrain facility by accident and now i cannot find it and it shows i bought it in my account section,

thank you

Taz D
Jun 29 2022, 09:47 AM
bought an equestrain facility by accident and now i cannot find it and it shows i bought it in my account section,

thank you
Hi jnunya,
You posted about this previously and it was moved to the follow page link and answered:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638&page=40
Find your post on that page and the answer in the post directly under it.

Lisarami
Jun 30 2022, 04:00 PM
Hello, not sure where this post goes. I bought the first gifting machine and the game said said to store it so I did. I cannot find it in my storage or on any of my farms. My account shows if I got another it would be a duplicate. I also saw in my acct that it shows purchased. How do I get my machine back?

Taz D
Jun 30 2022, 04:04 PM
Hello, not sure where this post goes. I bought the first gifting machine and the game said said to store it so I did. I cannot find it in my storage or on any of my farms. My account shows if I got another it would be a duplicate. I also saw in my acct that it shows purchased. How do I get my machine back?
Hi Lisarami,
Your gift machine is in your Item storage. You can find it in your Tools section of that.

Chet Evors
Jul 20 2022, 12:10 PM
Yesterday, through pay pal, purchased cash. 250 for 39.99.
First try it didn't give me my cash, thought I pushed the wrong button.
So tried it again and it worked as it always has.
Today I see you got 39.99 twice but I only received 250 dollars once??
So either return the money or give me the dollars you owe me.
Thanks, God bless and have a nice day.

Chet Evors
Jul 20 2022, 12:11 PM
I had no idea of who or where I should go with this problem.
Sorry if I offended anyone.

Tiger
Jul 20 2022, 12:30 PM
Yesterday, through pay pal, purchased cash. 250 for 39.99.
First try it didn't give me my cash, thought I pushed the wrong button.
So tried it again and it worked as it always has.
Today I see you got 39.99 twice but I only received 250 dollars once??
So either return the money or give me the dollars you owe me.
Thanks, God bless and have a nice day.

I had no idea of who or where I should go with this problem.
Sorry if I offended anyone.

Hi Chet Evors,

I will be moving your posts and this reply to the Farm Cash and Coins thread (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594682) thread in a while as that is the thread to post in when you have a problem with buying Farm Cash.

I have checked your data and at the time of this post we can see there has been a problem with the second amount being credited.

Did you try reloading the game when the purchase did not show immediately?
Have you tried reloading the game since you bought your Boba Tea Shop?

If not please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and see if the second amount of 250 FC is now showing in game.

If it does not you will need to contact the support team for further help.

Chet Evors
Jul 21 2022, 12:52 PM
Didn't see any cash today when I started it up.
going to doctor now but will try the deals you suggested, if nothing, I will
turn it over to PayPal.

Tiger
Jul 21 2022, 01:11 PM
Didn't see any cash today when I started it up.
going to doctor now but will try the deals you suggested, if nothing, I will
turn it over to PayPal.

Hi Chet Evors,

As you still can't see it, go straight to support (http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/) who will help you.

Chet Evors
Jul 21 2022, 03:56 PM
Thanks, see the coins have appeared a little while ago.
Very happy it worked out as I thought it would.
God bless and stay safe.

Tiger
Jul 21 2022, 04:44 PM
Thanks, see the coins have appeared a little while ago.
Very happy it worked out as I thought it would.
God bless and stay safe.

Great, thank you very much for returning to let us know :)

pdsegida
Jul 22 2022, 10:48 AM
I was sent a gift of 250 FC but never received it. Please help. Thanks, Pam (not sure if this link will work for you to see transaction, fingers crossed)

Taz D
Jul 22 2022, 11:09 AM
I was sent a gift of 250 FC but never received it. Please help. Thanks, Pam (not sure if this link will work for you to see transaction, fingers crossed)

Hi pdsegida,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about farm cash. Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section as that is only for making suggestion for changes to the game and not for problems.
According to your data, you received the gift card this morning, but I do not see it in your Gift box nor redeemed.
You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do anything about this through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

popkerr
Jul 22 2022, 11:27 AM
thank you for your help.

littlesallysanctus
Jul 28 2022, 09:08 AM
Something is wrong with my farms coins. seems as if someone replicated me. one screen coins are 111,000,000,000+ and another 4,902,000,000+ so someones having use of my hard o
earned coins.
ive played since 2009 but not recognized for that many years

Taz D
Jul 28 2022, 09:18 AM
Something is wrong with my farms coins. seems as if someone replicated me. one screen coins are 111,000,000,000+ and another 4,902,000,000+ so someones having use of my hard o
earned coins.
ive played since 2009 but not recognized for that many years
Hi Littlesallysanctus,
I am not sure where you saw the 111 billion, but the smaller number of 4.9 billion is correct. No one is using your coins.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

debhurst51
Aug 01 2022, 08:49 AM
I don't know where else to put this. My bank shows my last purchase of farm cash is being redeposited pending paperwork from y'all??? I didn't request that. What do I do?

marymarcel
Aug 01 2022, 08:57 AM
I don't know where else to put this. My bank shows my last purchase of farm cash is being redeposited pending paperwork from y'all??? I didn't request that. What do I do?

Hi debhurst :)

I moved your post to the thread about Farm cash and coins.

I would contact the bank using their official site, NOT clicking in any link you could receive via email, and then try to know what is happening.

You can also contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

dikelly3952
Aug 19 2022, 06:57 AM
I am trying to purchase farm cash and I am getting a slashkey error- an embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says - Error Request Error

Tiger
Aug 19 2022, 07:43 AM
I am trying to purchase farm cash and I am getting a slashkey error- an embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says - Error Request Error

Hi dikelly3952,

Thank you for your report, we have reproduced the problem and will be sending this off for the developers to look into.

( Mod notes: Issue reproduced in Opera, Chrome, Edge, Firefox which are all updated.)

dikelly3952
Aug 19 2022, 07:53 AM
the tab loads so that I can request the farm cash , but I keep getting the message - an embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says - Error: Request Error
I have cleared my cookies and cache and have rebooted as well, this is the first time I have ever run into this problem, I have tried both Chrome and Edge

Tiger
Aug 19 2022, 07:56 AM
the tab loads so that I can request the farm cash , but I keep getting the message - an embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says - Error: Request Error
I have cleared my cookies and cache and have rebooted as well, this is the first time I have ever run into this problem, I have tried both Chrome and Edge

Hi dikelly3952,

Thank you for reporting back with more information, We have sent this off to the developers. Our apologizes for the inconvenience at this time we hope it can be resolved quickly.

dikelly3952
Aug 19 2022, 01:49 PM
Hi dikelly3952,

Thank you for reporting back with more information, We have sent this off to the developers. Our apologizes for the inconvenience at this time we hope it can be resolved quickly.

thank you I have tried all day, and it still will not allow me, I even disconnected my paypal account and reconnected it, to see if that would help.

marymarcel
Aug 19 2022, 01:54 PM
thank you I have tried all day, and it still will not allow me, I even disconnected my paypal account and reconnected it, to see if that would help.

Hi dikelly :)

Tiger is not available at this moment.

It seems this is a facebook issue, so Im sorry but we need to wait for Facebook to fix it.

Alexm2012
Aug 19 2022, 03:56 PM
I try and buy farm cash and get an embedded message opera GX Google chrome edge and Firefox?? Is there an issue?

marymarcel
Aug 19 2022, 03:57 PM
I try and buy farm cash and get an embedded message opera GX Google chrome edge and Firefox?? Is there an issue?

Hi Alexm :)

It seems it is a Facebook issue and we have to wait for them to fix it.

dikelly3952
Aug 20 2022, 05:18 AM
This is working for me today - Thank you,

Tiger
Aug 20 2022, 05:40 AM
This is working for me today - Thank you,

That's great dikelly3952,
Thank you very much for coming back to let us know, much appreciated!
Have a great day!

Jungle Ed
Sep 17 2022, 08:22 PM
I cannot purchase farm cash. I used up all my farm cash for Quests and Farm Pass. My Farm Pass is still locked and I have these new facilities that won't work for the quests. This is a scam I believe.

Taz D
Sep 17 2022, 08:46 PM
I cannot purchase farm cash. I used up all my farm cash for Quests and Farm Pass. My Farm Pass is still locked and I have these new facilities that won't work for the quests. This is a scam I believe.
Hi Jungle Ed,

I moved your post to the Help & Suport thread about farm cash as you said you cannot purchase farm cash.

The purchase of farm cash is controlled by Facebook and you have to have a payment method registered with them that they accept. You can add on through your Facebook settings.
You did not purchase the Farm Pass with farm cash as it is not bought with farm cash. It has to be purchase directly with a purchase through the Farm Pass manager.
I am not sure what facilities you say are not working. If you got them through the Farm Pass rewards those are not facilities as they are decorations.

Clohar
Sep 27 2022, 03:34 PM
How to send Farm Cash to a friend

Taz D
Sep 27 2022, 03:36 PM
How to send Farm Cash to a friend
Hi Clohar,
You have to go to the store, to the Other section. There are 3 different size gift cards you can send. They will show in their gift box when you send it.

There is information in the following Game Guide post about sending farm cash:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6052098#post6052098

LaDonna17
Oct 03 2022, 01:44 PM
Good morning,

I don't recall the exact total of my farm cash but I believe it was in the 117 area. Now it's showing that I have one FC. I didn't spend them and nobody has access to do so. What steps do I need to do to get back my FC? Thank you for looking into this. La Donna

marymarcel
Oct 03 2022, 01:49 PM
Good morning,

I don't recall the exact total of my farm cash but I believe it was in the 117 area. Now it's showing that I have one FC. I didn't spend them and nobody has access to do so. What steps do I need to do to get back my FC? Thank you for looking into this. La Donna

Hi LaDonna :)

Please provide your user Id number. You find it at the botton of the game screen.
You will see Your Facebook USER ID number is: and a long number.

Larwin
Oct 05 2022, 03:51 PM
so i bought farm cash twice in the last month went back a looked at my receipts they both say failed. but money is gone from my bank account and i got the farm cash. what gives?

who sets up the paywall facebook or farmtown?

Taz D
Oct 05 2022, 04:06 PM
so i bought farm cash twice in the last month went back a looked at my receipts they both say failed. but money is gone from my bank account and i got the farm cash. what gives?

who sets up the paywall facebook or farmtown?
Hi Larwin,
According to your data you purchase 120 FC on Oct 4th and 55 FC on Sep 24th.

I am not sure what receipts you have that say failed, but if the amounts were taken from your bank account and you received the FC then it should be all good.
If you will notice on your bank account those purchases are from Facebook as they handle all monetary transactions. If you have a question about iut you will need to contact them as Farm Town has nothing to do with that part of the transaction.

Larwin
Oct 05 2022, 04:07 PM
i messaged them but they dont answer.

Taz D
Oct 05 2022, 04:09 PM
i messaged them but they dont answer.
Hi Larwin,
I can't help you with that. There is nothing we can do concerning this.
Only thing I can suggest is go to your settings and the Facebook Order and payments shortcut and see if there is a way to contact them through that. You can click on the Help and they usually respond if you have a dispute or questions about a purchase.

Larwin
Oct 05 2022, 04:30 PM
is just looks fishy on facebook side. i messaged them i think getting a response from facebook is like finding a needle in haystack just something dont feel right about this.

Taz D
Oct 05 2022, 04:33 PM
is just looks fishy on facebook side. i messaged them i think getting a response from facebook is like finding a needle in haystack just something dont feel right about this.
Hi Larwin,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we or the developers can do for this. It doesn't do any good for you to keep posting about it here.

beverduster
Oct 22 2022, 06:17 PM
im not getting any coins back when i cash out after doing my farms, what gives?

marymarcel
Oct 22 2022, 06:27 PM
im not getting any coins back when i cash out after doing my farms, what gives?

Hi beverduster :)

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash and Coins.

I checked data for the farm in your signature but there is nothing there.

Also, the cash out is for getting coins after your friends work your service facilities.

If you are talking about another set of farms, then you need to provide the User Id Number if you want us to check.
You find that number below the farm screen.

Refarner
Nov 01 2022, 07:43 AM
I try to keep up with doing quests to gain farm cash, but something just doesn't look right with the quests today. Both regular and coop are showing no quests completed, but I am sure I had some done. I checked when I last got farm cash for quests and it doesn't seem right either. I cleared the memcache and checked ffox is up to date.

Could you check for me to see if it's right?

marymarcel
Nov 01 2022, 08:06 AM
I try to keep up with doing quests to gain farm cash, but something just doesn't look right with the quests today. Both regular and coop are showing no quests completed, but I am sure I had some done. I checked when I last got farm cash for quests and it doesn't seem right either. I cleared the memcache and checked ffox is up to date.

Could you check for me to see if it's right?

Hi Refarner :)

I had a look at your data and it shows the following:

You got 2 farm cash for cooperative quests today, November 1st at 02:06 AM eastern time. You also have 3 cooperative quests in progress.

You got 1 farm cash for regular quests today,November 1st at 02:26 AM eastern time. You have 1 regular quest in progress.

You can check this yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then clicking in FarmCash Activity Log button.

Refarner
Nov 01 2022, 08:51 AM
ok thanks!

(senior moment....)

marymarcel
Nov 01 2022, 09:11 AM
ok thanks!

(senior moment....)

You are welcome Refarner :)

dustymoris
Nov 07 2022, 04:20 PM
Hi! I have a problem, somehow last night when I was looking at tools to see what upgrades cost I passed through the boats. I wasn't interested in buying a boat and moved on quickly. I never did make a purchase, but when I get up on came into my game this morning I found the white turbo boat sitting on my seacoast farm! I had been charged for it but I didn't want it and wondered if there is anyway to return this boat and get my farm cash back so I can buy what I was considering which was the next size tree shaker? I swear there are gremlins at work. Thank you for your help. Cathy Musal

marymarcel
Nov 07 2022, 04:24 PM
Hi! I have a problem, somehow last night when I was looking at tools to see what upgrades cost I passed through the boats. I wasn't interested in buying a boat and moved on quickly. I never did make a purchase, but when I get up on came into my game this morning I found the white turbo boat sitting on my seacoast farm! I had been charged for it but I didn't want it and wondered if there is anyway to return this boat and get my farm cash back so I can buy what I was considering which was the next size tree shaker? I swear there are gremlins at work. Thank you for your help. Cathy Musal

Hi dustymoris :)

You need to contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

MOM GLENDA
Nov 08 2022, 12:09 PM
the e-mail i have had since 2006 is stopping their e-mail service.i changed to outlook .com. . i changed the e-mail on facebook took me weeks to get them to change it .i also changed the e-mail and the credit card on pay pall. now when i try to buy farm cash it will not let me buy .i called pay pall was told facebook is blocking me saying i high risk.facebook tryed to get me to give them my credit card number i would not give it to them.unless you get your own web site or know how i can stop this so i can buy farm cash .i want play unless i can buy farm cash.i never bought but using paypall .facebook has never had my credit card number.and i never give it to them

Taz D
Nov 08 2022, 12:19 PM
the e-mail i have had since 2006 is stopping their e-mail service.i changed to outlook .com. . i changed the e-mail on facebook took me weeks to get them to change it .i also changed the e-mail and the credit card on pay pall. now when i try to buy farm cash it will not let me buy .i called pay pall was told facebook is blocking me saying i high risk.facebook tryed to get me to give them my credit card number i would not give it to them.unless you get your own web site or know how i can stop this so i can buy farm cash .i want play unless i can buy farm cash.i never bought but using paypall .facebook has never had my credit card number.and i never give it to them
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but we do not have any control over what Facebook and Pay Pal do as Slashkey does not do any of those transactions. You will need to contact Facebook through the Settings/Orders and Paments. They have a Help section there.

george cathcart
Nov 10 2022, 08:56 AM
What is going on? I had 502,472,674,818 in storage. Harvested farms 3 times and worked on numerous farms. now i have 465, 462,300,036. I haven't used or sold anything. Not doing any good to play the last few days. I will stop playing until this is fixed.

Taz D
Nov 10 2022, 09:04 AM
What is going on? I had 502,472,674,818 in storage. Harvested farms 3 times and worked on numerous farms. now i have 465, 462,300,036. I haven't used or sold anything. Not doing any good to play the last few days. I will stop playing until this is fixed.
Hi George,
I moved your post to the thread about coins.
You will need to provide the Account ID for your farms for us to check this. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.

I looked at the account associated with your email address here and only see 293,349,196,994 coins which is far less than what you are saying. Also looked back and ant no time do I see where you ever have more than that.

We do not see the value of what you have in storage so no way to check this.

MOM GLENDA
Nov 19 2022, 05:39 PM
does farmtown have a limit on how many coins you can have.been fishing for a friend making more coins than i every have made .do not want this to cause me any problems

Taz D
Nov 19 2022, 05:55 PM
does farmtown have a limit on how many coins you can have.been fishing for a friend making more coins than i every have made .do not want this to cause me any problems
Hi Mom Glenda,
I don't think you need to worry about it as it is pretty high. I don't know the number but it is way over what you currently have.

MOM GLENDA
Nov 19 2022, 06:08 PM
thanks so much .been helping him a long time .i will use a lot of it if we get more land or farms. never made this many coins before just did not want any problems .i be 80 in march .got enough problems trying make it thru each day

anothersuzie
Dec 17 2022, 03:58 PM
I sent a Farm Cash Gift to a friend yesterday. They checked their Farm Cash Activity Log and it shows there but they say they never received it. Can anyone help figure out where it went to? Thanks you

marymarcel
Dec 17 2022, 04:12 PM
I sent a Farm Cash Gift to a friend yesterday. They checked their Farm Cash Activity Log and it shows there but they say they never received it. Can anyone help figure out where it went to? Thanks you

Hi anothersuzie :)

You need to contact Support team about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:

anothersuzie
Dec 17 2022, 04:39 PM
Thank you very much for such a quick response

marymarcel
Dec 17 2022, 04:39 PM
Thank you very much for such a quick response

You are welcome anothersuzie :)

betty457
Dec 18 2022, 08:48 PM
Is there a way to buy farm cash without my bank info being saved? I don't mind entering it myself each time and I understand the allure of letting an app keep the info, thus making it much easier to keep purchasing but I don't trust facebook with my bank info and would prefer an option that puts me in control of how and when I spend my money, furthermore facebook is making it increasingly difficult to find the page to remove my banking info each time I buy farm cash would love an option to make a purchase without the intrusiveness that forces me to either allow facebook to keep my info or not make a purchase at all..
Thank you in advance for your response

Using Chrome browser
Windows 10
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000165445235 Build No: 422

Taz D
Dec 18 2022, 08:59 PM
Is there a way to buy farm cash without my bank info being saved? I don't mind entering it myself each time and I understand the allure of letting an app keep the info, thus making it much easier to keep purchasing but I don't trust facebook with my bank info and would prefer an option that puts me in control of how and when I spend my money, furthermore facebook is making it increasingly difficult to find the page to remove my banking info each time I buy farm cash would love an option to make a purchase without the intrusiveness that forces me to either allow facebook to keep my info or not make a purchase at all..
Thank you in advance for your response

Using Chrome browser
Windows 10
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000165445235 Build No: 422
Hi Betty,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.
Farm Town has nothing to do with your purchase of Farm Cash or keeping your bank information. All of the transactions are done through Facebook. The only thing that Slashkey sees is the amount you purchased and they get paid by Facebook for that purchase. They do not get your information.
I personally use Paypal as Facebook then does not get my bank or credit card information.

betty457
Dec 18 2022, 09:16 PM
thank you so much for your prompt response, I trust farmtown, I do not trust facebook, thanks again

Lynne L
Dec 20 2022, 09:19 AM
Why do Canadians have to pay so much for FC. It says $39.99 but it shows up as $55.00 on my CC?