PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Land Upgrades

Taz D
Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
This thread is for reporting problems concerning Land upgrades.
Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Before posting a general question please check the Game Guide for information:
Chapter 16: Land upgrades (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637266)

How can i tell what size my farms are?
If you have more than one farm, you can use the Farm Selector (grid top left of your game screen) to see what size your farms are and you can see the price of the next expansion for each farm:

Mouse over the Grid and it will expand and you will see Show Names.
Click on Show names
Click on Show Extra Info bottom left of the window.
The size of each farm is listed with the farm name.
To see the price of the next expansion, mouse over the name of the farm.

Land purchases can NOT be reversed, sold, deleted or moved to another farm so make sure you are buying the correct farm or land upgrade!

ALWAYS make sure you go to the Realtor Office from the farm you wish to upgrade. When you select the upgrade you will see a pop up to confirm what you are buying. Make sure the farm name in that pop up matches the farm you want to upgrade. If it is not the right farm then click the red X to decline the purchase, go back to the farm you want to upgrade and come back to the realtor office to try again.

If you make a purchase and you do not get the expansion DO NOT repurchase the upgrade!! Reload the game and see if it corrects.

If you made a purchase using FarmCash check your Farm Cash Activity Log (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/), it will tell you if you were charged for the upgrade and what farm upgrade you bought.

Coin purchases do not show up in the Farm Cash Activity Log.

If your purchase does not go through, you can click this link to run memcache (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached) which will clear your game data. After running it, close the game if you still have it open, reload and check if you now have your land upgrade.

You can also clear browser cache/history and rebooting your computer. Instructions for clearing several popular browsers them can be found https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If the land upgrade still does not show after that, post in this thread with a link to your farm showing in your post. If you need help to get your farm link click on this link to be taken to instructions:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838

If you have just reached a level to unlock an upgrade and it is not allowing you to buy it. Reload the game which will allow the data to update.

Upgrading when you have used the Farm Selector Manager in your Toolbox to rearrange your farm order: Upgrades are released in the original farm order, which is the order you had before you moved your farms around!!

Example, if an upgrade to farm 1 was released and you had at any time moved Farm 1 to position 18 in the farm selector manager, you would have to go to what is now farm 18 then go to the realtors office from there to upgrade that farm.

If you can not remember which farms you moved where but still want them in the order you have currently have them in, go to the Farm Selector Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6253594#post6253594) in your tool box, make a note of the order your farms are currently in. When you have your list, then click the RESET button. This will put the farms back into the original order. Once you've finished upgrading you can change your farms back to whichever order you want.

WARNING: The bigger farm sizes (26 x26 and above) may behave slower in your computer in some cases

Please note: This thread is for Help and Support only, any off topic posts may be moved or deleted without notice.

EmilyF
Mar 05 2021, 03:09 PM
Hi...not sure this is the right place to post this question. I apologize if it isn't ...but I was wondering...I am an old player returning after a long hiatus. I understand there is a migration happening and therefore the Maps option is not yet available. So...is there no way currently to expand or purchase a new farm at the moment? Is there maybe a way you can add that option to the store temporarily? It's just that most of my storage is full and I'd like to be able to empty it to another farm if it's possible.

Anyway thanks for reading.

Taz D
Mar 05 2021, 03:14 PM
Hi...not sure this is the right place to post this question. I apologize if it isn't ...but I was wondering...I am an old player returning after a long hiatus. I understand there is a migration happening and therefore the Maps option is not yet available. So...is there no way currently to expand or purchase a new farm at the moment? Is there maybe a way you can add that option to the store temporarily? It's just that most of my storage is full and I'd like to be able to empty it to another farm if it's possible.

Anyway thanks for reading.
Hi EmilyF,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to do what you asked. You will just have to wait until the Realtor Office is restored to the game.

EmilyF
Mar 05 2021, 03:17 PM
Ok thank you :)

slinkyrider
Mar 29 2021, 10:28 PM
100000100212952 , I upgraded farms 29 , 30 , 32 from 40x40 to 50x50 it showed it took coins and when i refreshed it was 50x50 but when i left FT came back later they bck to 40x40 , please help.

Taz D
Mar 29 2021, 10:47 PM
100000100212952 , I upgraded farms 29 , 30 , 32 from 40x40 to 50x50 it showed it took coins and when i refreshed it was 50x50 but when i left FT came back later they bck to 40x40 , please help.
Hi Slinkyrider,
According to your data, you upgraded farm 36 to 50x50, farms 37, 38, 39, & 40 to 20x20, and farm 41 to 16x16. I confirmed all of these by checking your farms.
To do as you thought you did would have required 15 upgrade purchases, but your data only shows 11 upgrades purchased. It does not look like you have or had enough coins for those purchases for farms 29, 30, and 32.

3 C Acres
Mar 30 2021, 02:39 PM
On 3/28 I went to the Realtor to purchase the new additions for Farm 43. I made the first purchase for 50,500,000,000 coins--I went to my Farm and the expansion did not show--I went back to the Relator and tried 5 more times going back and forth between the Relator and my Farm 43 before the expansion finally showed up. Then I noticed before I tried to make the purchase for the next addition that I had been charge SIX times 50,500,000,000--so I did not try to purchase the next addition---I sent a text to Support at Ft and I have not had any response from them regarding this issue. So I am now out the coins for this problem. Has this issue been taken care of??? I want to know before I even try to purchase the next addition!

marymarcel
Mar 30 2021, 02:49 PM
On 3/28 I went to the Realtor to purchase the new additions for Farm 43. I made the first purchase for 50,500,000,000 coins--I went to my Farm and the expansion did not show--I went back to the Relator and tried 5 more times going back and forth between the Relator and my Farm 43 before the expansion finally showed up. Then I noticed before I tried to make the purchase for the next addition that I had been charge SIX times 50,500,000,000--so I did not try to purchase the next addition---I sent a text to Support at Ft and I have not had any response from them regarding this issue. So I am now out the coins for this problem. Has this issue been taken care of??? I want to know before I even try to purchase the next addition!

Hi 3 C Acres :)

Support answered you and also added coins to your account.

Have you checked your spam folder to see if their response was there?

amanda1955
Mar 30 2021, 04:45 PM
why is it when sometimes you extend your farms then you go to plant it says to many layers move to a different spot well when I extend my farms it is not layered very frustrating happened sometimes with flash as well so it means you got gaps where you cant plant anything

Taz D
Mar 30 2021, 04:57 PM
why is it when sometimes you extend your farms then you go to plant it says to many layers move to a different spot well when I extend my farms it is not layered very frustrating happened sometimes with flash as well so it means you got gaps where you cant plant anything
Hi Amanda,
If I am looking at the correct farms that you just recently expanded, you have trees layered on flowers and facilities layered on crops. There is a limit of how many things you can have on a farm. That would be why it is telling you about too many layers.

amanda1955
Mar 30 2021, 04:59 PM
when I upgrade it is not layered like on farm 33 which I just upgraded then 34 was fine just upgraded that one as well, should say the extended part not layered

Taz D
Mar 30 2021, 05:04 PM
when I upgrade it is not layered like on farm 33 which I just upgraded then 34 was fine just upgraded that one as well, should say the extended part not layered
Hi Amanda,

It is not just the extended part that is taken into account when it is telling you about layering.It is talking about the entire farm and how much is on the farm.

amanda1955
Mar 31 2021, 01:07 AM
ok no worries

3 C Acres
Mar 31 2021, 07:53 AM
On 3/28 I went to make the additions to Farm 43--I clicked on the first upgrade for Farm 43--I went to Farm 43--nothing had happened--I did this 5 more times before it showed there was an addition to this farm. Then I noticed that it had taken away 50,500,000,000 for each of the clicks from my Farm cash! I have sent several messages to FT and a message to the Forum and I have not received a response as to what I can do to receive the funds back to my coins and is it safe to make any more Upgrades to this Farm????? When I look at Farm 43 it show the addition--but when I hover over it--it shows 28x28--I have been very patient with all of the new changes to FT--I have been playing it approx 10 years--how do I get a response to my question???????

marymarcel
Mar 31 2021, 08:35 AM
On 3/28 I went to make the additions to Farm 43--I clicked on the first upgrade for Farm 43--I went to Farm 43--nothing had happened--I did this 5 more times before it showed there was an addition to this farm. Then I noticed that it had taken away 50,500,000,000 for each of the clicks from my Farm cash! I have sent several messages to FT and a message to the Forum and I have not received a response as to what I can do to receive the funds back to my coins and is it safe to make any more Upgrades to this Farm????? When I look at Farm 43 it show the addition--but when I hover over it--it shows 28x28--I have been very patient with all of the new changes to FT--I have been playing it approx 10 years--how do I get a response to my question???????

Hi 3 C Acres :)

I moved your post to the Land upgrades thread where your previous post was answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6438006#post6438006

I am sending you a private message. To read your private messages, logged into the forum, look at the upper right corner where you see your username.

Below your user name your will see Your notifications and a number which tells you how many unread private messages you have.
Click in Your Notifications and then click in the title of the private message you want to read.

3 C Acres
Apr 08 2021, 09:45 PM
thank you for responding. You said that I was reimbursed for the amount of ONE Farm addition. But please remember I added the new addition went to Farm 43 and no addition shoed--I did this 5 more times--going back and forth before Farm 43 expanded and when I hover over it--IT STILL SHOWS THAT IT IS ONLY A 28x 28--and I am out 6 times the amount of the purchase!!!!!!!! And I still am not able to add any more additions to this Farm--is this fixed and I cannot aquire these additions?????

Taz D
Apr 08 2021, 09:57 PM
thank you for responding. You said that I was reimbursed for the amount of ONE Farm addition. But please remember I added the new addition went to Farm 43 and no addition shoed--I did this 5 more times--going back and forth before Farm 43 expanded and when I hover over it--IT STILL SHOWS THAT IT IS ONLY A 28x 28--and I am out 6 times the amount of the purchase!!!!!!!! And I still am not able to add any more additions to this Farm--is this fixed and I cannot aquire these additions?????
Hi 3 C Acres,
You may have tried 5 times, but you were only charged 1 time that didn't work. On March 28th you upgraded that farm from 20x20 to 22x22, then to 24x24, then to 26x26,then to 28x28. You tried twice for 28x28 and that is the one that didn't work and you were charged 50,000,000,000 extra for it.
You were credited with the 50 billion on the same day. Your account is correct. You should see if you go back to the Realtor from that farm that the next one is 30x30 as the farm is at 28x28.

amanda1955
Apr 20 2021, 02:33 AM
for some reason I cannot upgrade farm 38 from 46 to 48 just hangs on processing purchase

Tiger
Apr 20 2021, 07:09 AM
for some reason I cannot upgrade farm 38 from 46 to 48 just hangs on processing purchase

Hi amanda1955,

Were you offline in the game at the time? If you were, try reloading the game, remember to go to the farm you want to upgrade first, then go to the realtors to buy while you are online rather than offline.

amanda1955
Apr 21 2021, 02:48 AM
was online yesterday didn't take any money but just stalled on processing purchase but today it worked ok so all good

Tiger
Apr 21 2021, 04:07 AM
was online yesterday didn't take any money but just stalled on processing purchase but today it worked ok so all good

Hi amanda1955,

Thank you for returning with more information, much appreciated.

Just to let you know, we have been testing this and were able to reproduce it. A partial fix was released last night but we still have more to do regarding that so the full fix isn't out yet. As long as you aren't idle for long in the game before you go to buy it should behave now, but if it doesn't then hopefully it won't be long until the full fix for it is out.

JNelson
May 01 2021, 11:23 PM
101519677388953 every time i upgrade/expand a field i get a row of trees on the newly expanded area ... not sure if problem or not, but i thought i mention it

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4048759131814084&set=a.100994349923935&__cft__[0]=AZWJ8DZuRW_liQNXm02xh_sid0ydgxGSkLXtyUnDlgwWmcX4p 1Tr89N8csq0PsBW3XPnIts645qZheqV8FfRyhOGYbpcQDB55zS dwpExGRmdvg&__tn__=EH-R

Taz D
May 01 2021, 11:34 PM
101519677388953 every time i upgrade/expand a field i get a row of trees on the newly expanded area ... not sure if problem or not, but i thought i mention it

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4048759131814084&set=a.100994349923935&__cft__[0]=AZWJ8DZuRW_liQNXm02xh_sid0ydgxGSkLXtyUnDlgwWmcX4p 1Tr89N8csq0PsBW3XPnIts645qZheqV8FfRyhOGYbpcQDB55zS dwpExGRmdvg&__tn__=EH-R
Hi JNelson,
Your picture is not available. You need to set it to public for us to see it.
They may not stay. Not sure why they are showing up there unless they got moved somehow from somewhere else.

JNelson
May 01 2021, 11:57 PM
Hi JNelson,
Your picture is not available. You need to set it to public for us to see it.
They may not stay. Not sure why they are showing up there unless they got moved somehow from somewhere else.

oops its public now..
not moved, they all from gifts,, it happened on every expand now
some of the gifts are from exchanges and sometimes i gift in from a site but i get same result , every time i expand a field i get a row of trees on it

Taz D
May 02 2021, 12:01 AM
oops its public now..
not moved, they all from gifts,, it happened on every expand now
some of the gifts are from exchanges and sometimes i gift in from a site but i get same result , every time i expand a field i get a row of trees on it
Hi JNelson,
Still not available. I will copy your post to the closed thread about issues for the developers to see.

judyjor714@att.net
May 02 2021, 01:53 AM
I just spent 96B coins to upgrade my farm 41 to 34 and it still shows 30. Reloaded FT, still just 30. ID # 1778785970

marymarcel
May 02 2021, 08:31 AM
I just spent 96B coins to upgrade my farm 41 to 34 and it still shows 30. Reloaded FT, still just 30. ID # 1778785970

Hi judyjor714 :)

Please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response please read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

bobheath
May 02 2021, 10:59 AM
I upgraded farm 37 to a 50x50. I cleared all the plowed area and now it won't let me plow the entire farm. I can plow everything but the original area. Also the plow highlights an area the same size as the plow off of the farm area.

Taz D
May 02 2021, 11:12 AM
I upgraded farm 37 to a 50x50. I cleared all the plowed area and now it won't let me plow the entire farm. I can plow everything but the original area. Also the plow highlights an area the same size as the plow off of the farm area.
Hi bobheath,
If you have other things like waters, trees, and or flowers covering the farm, then there is nothing we can do to help you with this as that is layering. We are not allowed to provide or allow anyone else to post instructions on how to layer.
If you want us to take a look at this then you will need to provide your ID for your farms. You can find it in the banner at the top of your farms.

JNelson
May 02 2021, 12:35 PM
Hi JNelson,
Still not available. I will copy your post to the closed thread about issues for the developers to see.
https://scontent.fluk1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/178467005_830595261148054_4840789777750557240_n.jp g?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=fFIESNBSj2IAX_0_AwN&_nc_ht=scontent.fluk1-1.fna&oh=da4a240312e1956a74d47213acb002bd&oe=60B65783
picture should show now

Gramma Joy
Jul 09 2021, 12:49 PM
Help I bought farm #18 and it has never been usable.. 1718182365
How do I get it to work?? it shows that it is 0 x 0 in size..

Tiger
Jul 09 2021, 12:58 PM
Help I bought farm #18 and it has never been usable.. 1718182365
How do I get it to work?? it shows that it is 0 x 0 in size..

Hi Gramma Joy,

I have moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Then please reload and see if that helped at all.

If it did not you will need to contact Support about this. To contact them please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Paradise Farms 1
Jul 11 2021, 09:55 AM
Is there anything I can do to get rid of it???

Taz D
Jul 11 2021, 09:59 AM
Is there anything I can do to get rid of it???
Hi Paradise Farms,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to remove any land upgrades bought.

Grannyto6
Jul 19 2021, 10:51 AM
I was upgrading some farms to 48 and 50. All of a sudden I look and see I have 33 farms now. I only want 32 at this time. Is there anyway you can delete farm 33 and refund me my $50? I still have 10 farms to expand and need that money for that purpose.
Thank you
Cindy

Taz D
Jul 19 2021, 10:56 AM
I was upgrading some farms to 48 and 50. All of a sudden I look and see I have 33 farms now. I only want 32 at this time. Is there anyway you can delete farm 33 and refund me my $50? I still have 10 farms to expand and need that money for that purpose.
Thank you
Cindy
Hi Cindy,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way for us to remove any land purchases or refund the farm cash for those.

mo54862
Aug 15 2021, 11:25 AM
I just bought land expansion for my Farm10 from 26x26 to 28x28 .. it said it did and took coins but it didn't .. I tried again ... it said it did again but it didn't .. it did however take approx. 10,000,000,000 coins from my bank of coin or so it shows. How do I get the expansions I payed for ?

Taz D
Aug 15 2021, 11:31 AM
I just bought land expansion for my Farm10 from 26x26 to 28x28 .. it said it did and took coins but it didn't .. I tried again ... it said it did again but it didn't .. it did however take approx. 10,000,000,000 coins from my bank of coin or so it shows. How do I get the expansions I payed for ?
Hi Mo,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
In the future if the land upgrade does not work please do not continue trying as that just compounds the problem.
You will need to contact Support concerning this as we do not have a way of fixing it or refunding your coins through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

mo54862
Aug 15 2021, 11:58 AM
Thank you Taz ... it hit me after I posted to you that I should clear mem and browser and reboot to reload the game. Sorry I jumped the gun. My upgrade showed up. I'm not sure what it cost as the coins are still gone but that too was my mistake as I tried more than once using my fingers without using my head.

Taz D
Aug 15 2021, 12:01 PM
Thank you Taz ... it hit me after I posted to you that I should clear mem and browser and reboot to reload the game. Sorry I jumped the gun. My upgrade showed up. I'm not sure what it cost as the coins are still gone but that too was my mistake as I tried more than once using my fingers without using my head.
Hi Mo,
It is recorded in your data that you tried 3 times, so contact support and they can refu7nd the coins for the extra trys.

SWEETPEA5040
Aug 21 2021, 03:47 PM
bought upgrade for my farm 8, took my coins $7,000,000,000 and no up grade. I reloaded the game 3 times and still no up grade

Taz D
Aug 21 2021, 03:58 PM
bought upgrade for my farm 8, took my coins $7,000,000,000 and no up grade. I reloaded the game 3 times and still no up grade
Hi Sweetpea,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and checky again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

You purchased the same upgrade twice. You can contact Support for the refund of the extra purchase. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

slartismum
Sep 10 2021, 01:20 PM
Where can I find the size of each of my farms, please

marymarcel
Sep 10 2021, 01:25 PM
Where can I find the size of each of my farms, please

Hi slartismum :)

I moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.

Look at the upper left side of your farm where the grid for farms is placed.

If you hover your mouse on it, then it will expand. Hover your mouse on each rectangle which represents one of your farms and you will see its name and the size into brackets.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6253590#post6253590

slartismum
Sep 10 2021, 01:59 PM
Thank you for the information. Should have been obvious but I did not know that. Always helpful on this forum.

marymarcel
Sep 10 2021, 02:31 PM
Thank you for the information. Should have been obvious but I did not know that. Always helpful on this forum.

You are welcome slartismum :)

Dizzy12
Oct 09 2021, 12:38 AM
I wanted to enlarge farm 29 instead I enlarged farm 1, can this be fixed?

Thank you
Dizzy Sloma

Tiger
Oct 09 2021, 05:06 AM
I wanted to enlarge farm 29 instead I enlarged farm 1, can this be fixed?

Thank you
Dizzy Sloma

Hi Dizzy Sloma,

I have moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.
No I'm sorry but Land purchases can NOT be reversed, sold, deleted or moved to another farm. You do have to make sure that when you want to upgrade an existing farm that you first go to the farm you want to upgrade, before you go to the realtors, and then check all the information showing is correct before you complete any purchase.

Sweet Peas
Nov 04 2021, 01:27 PM
I just upgraded farm #27 twice, it took the coins but didn't give me the upgrades.USER ID number ( 1218885592 )

marymarcel
Nov 04 2021, 01:36 PM
I just upgraded farm #27 twice, it took the coins but didn't give me the upgrades.USER ID number ( 1218885592 )

Hi Sweet Peas :)

I moved your post to the thread for Land Upgrades.

Your data shows you upgraded your farm 28 to 38x38 and then to 40x40. The coins taken are the correct for those upgrades.

Farm 28 38x38 : 15,500,000,000 coins

Farm 28 40x40 : 16,000,000,000 coins

I visited your farms and farm 28 is upgraded to 40x40 while farm 27 is 36x36.

iminhogheaven
Nov 12 2021, 04:57 AM
reference 52x52 expansions for first 15 farms...I have done the first six and when i try to expand 7(also tried 8-15 it says i already have all the expansions now available in farmtown..rebooted ..nothing...ty

Tiger
Nov 12 2021, 05:34 AM
reference 52x52 expansions for first 15 farms...I have done the first six and when i try to expand 7(also tried 8-15 it says i already have all the expansions now available in farmtown..rebooted ..nothing...ty

Hi iminhogheaven,

The likely cause is that at some point you have rearranged your farms so they are no longer in the original farm order. Perhaps you don't recall doing that. The farm expansions are for farm 1 to 15 in original farm order.

For example your original farm 7 is currently the farm you have named 14.

What you can do is open your toolbox and click on the Farm Selector Manager in there, it looks like a green grid. That's what you would have used to rearrange your farm order.

If you want them to stay in the order you have them now, make a note of which farm is where first, then click on the Reset button. You will then see a warning pop up telling you that you are about to reset all your farms to their original order. When you click the green check mark that will put all your farms back into their original order and you will be able to see which ones are in positions 1 to 15 to be able to upgrade those if you wish.

Once you are done you can use the Farm Selector Manager again to put your farm back into whatever order you want them in.

sinistra
Dec 08 2021, 12:54 AM
I upgraded my farm 41 from 36x36 to 38x38, spending 46.5 billion coins. When reloading the game later in the day the farm was still at 36x36 but the coins had disappeared. Thinking it was a mistake on my part I bought the upgrade again and the same thing happened. I was 93 billion coins down and no upgrade. I then cleared the memcache and the farm was then 38x38 but it had taken yet another 46.5 billion coins. I still have 93 billion coins missing. Please reimburse the shortfall.

Many thanks

USER ID number 1478672925

Tiger
Dec 08 2021, 05:50 AM
I upgraded my farm 41 from 36x36 to 38x38, spending 46.5 billion coins. When reloading the game later in the day the farm was still at 36x36 but the coins had disappeared. Thinking it was a mistake on my part I bought the upgrade again and the same thing happened. I was 93 billion coins down and no upgrade. I then cleared the memcache and the farm was then 38x38 but it had taken yet another 46.5 billion coins. I still have 93 billion coins missing. Please reimburse the shortfall.

Many thanks

USER ID number 1478672925

Hi sinistra,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with Land Upgrades.
Thank you for your user id.

What you will need to do is contact the support team about this as they will do any refunds for you. To contact Support, please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Brugpuppy
Jan 12 2022, 11:11 PM
I spent over 200 bil in coins to upgrade my farm 44. It was at 20x20, and it remains at 20x20 after spending at least 200 billion. How do I get my coins back, or can I just get my upgrades I paid for? Thanks.

Taz D
Jan 12 2022, 11:16 PM
I spent over 200 bil in coins to upgrade my farm 44. It was at 20x20, and it remains at 20x20 after spending at least 200 billion. How do I get my coins back, or can I just get my upgrades I paid for? Thanks.
Hi Brugpuppy,
According to what I see in your data is that you upgraded that farm from 12x12 up to 20x20 for 200 billion. I do not see any additional purchases for that farm.

Daviewho
Feb 14 2022, 07:00 PM
Hi, the 54x54 expansions of my farms are not working for farms 4,5 and 6, can you tell me how to get the expansions please

Also when is 45 which is being promoted going to be releases

Finally my account is actually 570427319, you kindly reset the password the user name, i did reset and now it is not letting me in again, could you reset this please. can you contact me on here to confirm before i can use my own log in id

Please post here as your e-mails are not coming through, thanks

marymarcel
Feb 14 2022, 07:35 PM
Hi, the 54x54 expansions of my farms are not working for farms 4,5 and 6, can you tell me how to get the expansions please

Also when is 45 which is being promoted going to be releases

Finally my account is actually 570427319, you kindly reset the password the user name, i did reset and now it is not letting me in again, could you reset this please. can you contact me on here to confirm before i can use my own log in id

Please post here as your e-mails are not coming through, thanks

Hi Dviewho :)

If you have rearranged your farms then you can have this kind of problems.
The farm expansions are for farm 1 to 15 in their original farm order.

What you can do is open your toolbox and click on the Farm Selector Manager in there, it looks like a green grid.

If you want them to stay in the order you have them now, make a note of which farm is where first, then click on the Reset button. You will then see a warning pop up telling you that you are about to reset all your farms to their original order. When you click the green check mark that will put all your farms back into their original order and you will be able to see which ones are in positions 1 to 15 to be able to upgrade those if you wish.

Once you are done you can use the Farm Selector Manager again to put your farm back into whatever order you want them in.

Developers do not tell us in advance if or when they are going to release a new farm.

For your problem with the password, you need to contact Support again.

imavike
Feb 22 2022, 03:08 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with buying a farm expansion with coins and not getting the expansion? I purchased an expansion for 19.5 billion coins, the coins were taken, but my farm is still 12x12. I have refreshed and logged out and logged back in again, but still no coins and no expansion.

Taz D
Feb 22 2022, 03:15 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with buying a farm expansion with coins and not getting the expansion? I purchased an expansion for 19.5 billion coins, the coins were taken, but my farm is still 12x12. I have refreshed and logged out and logged back in again, but still no coins and no expansion.
Hi Imavike,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

That should upgrade that farm (34) to 14 x14. For the second upgrade attempt you will need to contact Support for a refund of the coins.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

imavike
Feb 22 2022, 03:19 PM
Thank you Taz

RIAP27
Apr 15 2022, 07:51 PM
I have a question that is perplexing me. On my 2nd acct I manage, I bought Farm 22 and upgraded it all the way o 40x40 with no cost going over 10 bil. So I went to the Farms 1 and 2 and 3 and found that the expansions for these farms, the 1st ones, are over 30 bill for expansions 36 x 36 and up. Something seems wrong here. I have not shuffled farms at all except the Quest farm which was originally Farm 10 or so, but gets pushed further back as I add more farms. I am shocked that the upgrades on Farm 22 were so much cheaper than 1, 2, or 3 which have always been up front! Is there a reason why this is? I would think the older farms would alwasy be cheaper to upgrade at the same level of expansions.
I hope I am explaining this well enough. But when I saw how cheap Farm 22's costs were I went to Farm one thinkin to upgrade to the same size, I was slapped by costs of 30 bil?? Why?.

marymarcel
Apr 15 2022, 08:30 PM
I have a question that is perplexing me. On my 2nd acct I manage, I bought Farm 22 and upgraded it all the way o 40x40 with no cost going over 10 bil. So I went to the Farms 1 and 2 and 3 and found that the expansions for these farms, the 1st ones, are over 30 bill for expansions 36 x 36 and up. Something seems wrong here. I have not shuffled farms at all except the Quest farm which was originally Farm 10 or so, but gets pushed further back as I add more farms. I am shocked that the upgrades on Farm 22 were so much cheaper than 1, 2, or 3 which have always been up front! Is there a reason why this is? I would think the older farms would alwasy be cheaper to upgrade at the same level of expansions.
I hope I am explaining this well enough. But when I saw how cheap Farm 22's costs were I went to Farm one thinkin to upgrade to the same size, I was slapped by costs of 30 bil?? Why?.

Hi RIAP :)

Im not sure which is your second account but the one I checked only has farm 22 upgraded to 30x30

Anyway, all prices are set by the developers and we dont know what is considered to set them. If you have an specific suggestion to change prices, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

RIAP27
Apr 16 2022, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the reply. Yes, the last farm is upgraded to 30x30 but I looked ahead to 40x40. I thought I upgraded all the way! LOL My msistake-but yes, the discrepancies in pricing is a bit perplexing. Your idea of suggesting it make more sense is a good one. The older farms should be cheaper, esp for newbies!
On 22 the 38 x28 upgrde is only 7, 500, 000 while the same upgrade on Farm One is 20 bil! That seems wrong. Anyway I will post in suggestions and maybe get them to look it over. I can understand it happening if farms get shuffled but I never shuffle mine on either acct except for pushing the Quest farm to the last postion.

CelticFarmer
Apr 17 2022, 03:18 PM
Hi I'm user 100000071635866 - I tried to upgrade my Farm 14 from 20x20 to 22x22 and then to 24x24 - it took the coins but never upgraded the size - I did this twice so many coins are gone - reloaded game but nothing - thank you

marymarcel
Apr 17 2022, 03:56 PM
Hi I'm user 100000071635866 - I tried to upgrade my Farm 14 from 20x20 to 22x22 and then to 24x24 - it took the coins but never upgraded the size - I did this twice so many coins are gone - reloaded game but nothing - thank you

Hi CelticFarmer :)

I moved your post to the thread about Land upgrades.

You have to contact Support team about this problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

kate condie
Apr 22 2022, 08:15 AM
I cannot increase the land of my Farm 29, I have 52 x 52 but when I try to increase to 54 x 54 I am told all the increases have already been made.

marymarcel
Apr 22 2022, 08:49 AM
I cannot increase the land of my Farm 29, I have 52 x 52 but when I try to increase to 54 x 54 I am told all the increases have already been made.

Hi kate condie :)

Could it be possible you changed farms possitions?

Please open your tool box and then click in the little Farm Selector Manager.

Take note of the possitions of all your farms.

Then click in Reset button. Please remember that the land upgrades are for the original farm position.

bickymikulski
Apr 23 2022, 01:21 PM
I went and expanded my farm 43 from 12x12 to 16x16 one at a time, go to my farm whoa nothing was done and it says 12x12 but took my coins for the expansions ,whats going on here ?????. some body help here plsss .
My #1303219434,Also so much trouble trying to sign in here want to give you my new e mail don"t know where to change it here
[email address deleted by a moderator] ty
oh i did my question wrong place shoot ... now what pls accept this
was told to write a ticket didnt know where to go

marymarcel
Apr 23 2022, 01:30 PM
I went and expanded my farm 43 from 12x12 to 16x16 one at a time, go to my farm whoa nothing was done and it says 12x12 but took my coins for the expansions ,whats going on here ?????. some body help here plsss .
My #1303219434,Also so much trouble trying to sign in here want to give you my new e mail don"t know where to change it here
[email address deleted by a moderator] ty
oh i did my question wrong place shoot ... now what pls accept this
was told to write a ticket didnt know where to go

Hi bickymikulski :)

I also deleted your email address as it is not safe to post it in an open forum.

Your data shows that there were a problem upgrading your farm. You have to contact Support to let them check into this.

JNelson
May 01 2022, 04:36 PM
several times now and on multiple accounts the farm number grid will say the next expansion is 30 but when go to market it's 40 - not sure if glitch or now, on at least some of those accounts the fields are not in default order but I am certain on some they are in the default order .. just some info in case not being in default order is the cause of the issue ....

marymarcel
May 01 2022, 04:49 PM
several times now and on multiple accounts the farm number grid will say the next expansion is 30 but when go to market it's 40 - not sure if glitch or now, on at least some of those accounts the fields are not in default order but I am certain on some they are in the default order .. just some info in case not being in default order is the cause of the issue ....

Hi JNelson :)

Any land upgrade is for the farms in their original order, so if you moved a farm around you have to know or remember which was the original position.

You could do the following, click in your tool box and then click in the Farm Selector manager, you will see the name and position of all your farms. Take note of them or you could get a picture.

Then click in Reset button and then in the green check mark. You will see the farms in their original position so you could get the next upgrade for them.
When you are done, you can move your farms around again according to your notes or picture.

JNelson
May 01 2022, 04:52 PM
Hi JNelson :)

Any land upgrade is for the farms in their original order, so if you moved a farm around you have to know or remember which was the original position.

You could do the following, click in your tool box and then click in the Farm Selector manager, you will see the name and position of all your farms. Take note of them or you could get a picture.

Then click in Reset button and then in the green check mark. You will see the farms in their original position so you could get the next upgrade for them.
When you are done, you can move your farms around again according to your notes or picture.

ok i thought the rearranging might be the culprit but want post just in case is wasn't ... thanks

marymarcel
May 01 2022, 04:59 PM
ok i thought the rearranging might be the culprit but want post just in case is wasn't ... thanks

You are welcome JNelson :)

glockman
May 11 2022, 09:14 PM
How can I be over 19,000,000,000 in debt? I tried to buy land last night and it apparently charged me two times! HELP!!

Taz D
May 11 2022, 09:23 PM
How can I be over 19,000,000,000 in debt? I tried to buy land last night and it apparently charged me two times! HELP!!
Hi Glockman,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades as this is what you were doing.
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find your account ID at the bottom of the page under your farms.

MOM GLENDA
May 14 2022, 07:15 PM
has Raul every told any of you how much more land he is adding to the farms.and how many more farms we will get.

marymarcel
May 14 2022, 07:27 PM
has Raul every told any of you how much more land he is adding to the farms.and how many more farms we will get.

Hi MOM GLENDA :)

Im sorry but the developers dont tell us about the land plans in advance.

JOYS
May 18 2022, 02:10 PM
I've just bought my farm 26 - 12x12, then I bought 14x14 in the same farm.
the price 7.500.000.000 was taken, but I did not get the land??? - I updated my computer, but nothing happend, I still only have a 12x12 farm and 7.500.000.000 less -

marymarcel
May 18 2022, 02:14 PM
I've just bought my farm 26 - 12x12, then I bought 14x14 in the same farm.
the price 7.500.000.000 was taken, but I did not get the land??? - I updated my computer, but nothing happend, I still only have a 12x12 farm and 7.500.000.000 less -

Hi JOYS :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Did you reload the game? I just visit your farms and farm 26 is 14x14

For your coins problem, please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:

JOYS
May 18 2022, 02:24 PM
I reloaded, but paid twice for the 14x14 - thats bad

marymarcel
May 18 2022, 02:39 PM
I reloaded, but paid twice for the 14x14 - thats bad

JOYS, in my response to you I asked you to contact Support about your coins. :)

GARY FANCETT
May 19 2022, 06:22 AM
I just purchased a land upgrade from 30x30 to 32x32. It took the money ($30) and at first showed the farm to be 32x32 but when I refreshed there was no increase in size, still showing 30x30.

Tiger
May 19 2022, 07:09 AM
I just purchased a land upgrade from 30x30 to 32x32. It took the money ($30) and at first showed the farm to be 32x32 but when I refreshed there was no increase in size, still showing 30x30.

Hi GARY FANCETT,

Did you try reloading the game instead of just refreshing the farm?

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then close the game in the browser tab it's loaded in.

Then please load the game again and see if you can see the upgrade for that farm.

If it still does not show please go straight to support about this.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

JOYS
May 19 2022, 03:24 PM
I've done that, and my coin returned. Thanks for the advice

marymarcel
May 19 2022, 03:29 PM
I've done that, and my coin returned. Thanks for the advice

So glad your problem is fixed JOYS and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

MOM GLENDA
Jun 11 2022, 08:07 PM
i had 4 trillion 994,do not remember the rest i bought 52x52 land for farm 6 and it did not give me the land brought my coins down to 4 trilion 920 .my farm is link to the forums .i bought other farms to 50x50 . bought 8 and 7 to 56x56 this is first time i had a problem now i am afraid to buy any more land . i also done what you said on other post still did not give me the land or coins back

MOM GLENDA
Jun 11 2022, 08:17 PM
it just now gave me the land please delete this post

Taz D
Jun 11 2022, 08:22 PM
i had 4 trillion 994,do not remember the rest i bought 52x52 land for farm 6 and it did not give me the land brought my coins down to 4 trilion 920 .my farm is link to the forums .i bought other farms to 50x50 . bought 8 and 7 to 56x56 this is first time i had a problem now i am afraid to buy any more land . i also done what you said on other post still did not give me the land or coins back
Hi Mom Glenda,
From what I see on your farms and in your account data you have upgraded farms 6, 7, & 8 to 56x56 and they are all showing.

GRB
Jun 12 2022, 11:29 PM
Sequence of events: Sold off my fish, had enough to up grade my field 39 to 42 x 42. Cash went down to about 3 trillion. Cashed out my facilities, which took me to around 18 trillion. Sold off non-ingredient, Export, and sold off a bunch of crops, bringing my total to over 45 trillion, Upgraded field 39 to 44 x 44, game took the money but field 39 is still at 42 x 42. CAN ALL THIS BE VARIFIED BY ONE OF THE MODS??

Taz D
Jun 12 2022, 11:42 PM
Sequence of events: Sold off my fish, had enough to up grade my field 39 to 42 x 42. Cash went down to about 3 trillion. Cashed out my facilities, which took me to around 18 trillion. Sold off non-ingredient, Export, and sold off a bunch of crops, bringing my total to over 45 trillion, Upgraded field 39 to 44 x 44, game took the money but field 39 is still at 42 x 42. CAN ALL THIS BE VARIFIED BY ONE OF THE MODS??
Hi GRB,
You have billions of coins not trillions. Some reason you now show a negative number for coins of -37156867523. Part of the problem is you tried multiple times which put you into a negative coins amount.

You will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

GRB
Jun 12 2022, 11:52 PM
Hi GRB,
You have billions of coins not trillions. Some reason you now show a negative number for coins of -37156867523. Part of the problem is you tried multiple times which put you into a negative coins amount.

You will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

OK, Billions. And no, I only tried to upgrade to 44 x 44 one time. I'll wait til tomorrow in hopes that it will fix itself. Thanks for looking into it

Taz D
Jun 12 2022, 11:56 PM
OK, Billions. And no, I only tried to upgrade to 44 x 44 one time. I'll wait til tomorrow in hopes that it will fix itself. Thanks for looking into it
Hi GRB,
According to your account data you attempted 3 times to upgrade that farm to 44x44. It is not going to fix it self and you will not get your coins straight until you contact Support.

GRB
Jun 13 2022, 12:01 AM
Hi GRB,
According to your account data you attempted 3 times to upgrade that farm to 44x44. It is not going to fix it self and you will not get your coins straight until you contact Support.

I ran memcache, my farm is now 44 x 44, it did however take my coins down to 517, but that's ok. At least I didn't lose the upgrade

Refarner
Jun 15 2022, 05:09 AM
I bought a fourth farm (now farm 3) and expanded it several times using coins but I don't seem to have been charged for the expansions.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=106580765411133&farm_ix=3

userid 106580765411133

Taz D
Jun 15 2022, 09:20 AM
I bought a fourth farm (now farm 3) and expanded it several times using coins but I don't seem to have been charged for the expansions.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=106580765411133&farm_ix=3

userid 106580765411133
Hi Refarner,
You were charged for them. The costs at this point for the earlier farms are small enough you might not notice it.

Refarner
Jun 15 2022, 09:48 AM
ok thanks!

rescuemike
Jun 18 2022, 09:58 AM
ID # 710490280

Hello

I am having issues getting the 56x56 expansions on 4 of my farms (8-11), when I go to the realters office it gives me an error saying I already have all the expansions that are available.

Please let me know if there is something I can do about this.

Thank You Mike

Taz D
Jun 18 2022, 10:04 AM
ID # 710490280

Hello

I am having issues getting the 56x56 expansions on 4 of my farms (8-11), when I go to the realters office it gives me an error saying I already have all the expansions that are available.

Please let me know if there is something I can do about this.

Thank You Mike
Hi Mike,
I moved your post to the thread about land upgrades.
The land upgrades are by the original location of farms, so if you have moved your farms around your farm 4 may actually be one that does not have that upgrade yet.

joolz68
Jun 19 2022, 03:10 PM
Hi,can i have my coins back please,bought f36 its only upgraded it to 14x14 but taken approx 100.000 coins,looks like ive bought 16x16 but then i check farm and it hasnt,i go back and it asks me to upgrade again to 16x16 ,thank you

marymarcel
Jun 19 2022, 03:21 PM
Hi,can i have my coins back please,bought f36 its only upgraded it to 14x14 but taken approx 100.000 coins,looks like ive bought 16x16 but then i check farm and it hasnt,i go back and it asks me to upgrade again to 16x16 ,thank you

Hi joolz68 :)

Your farm 36 is upgraded to 16x16, if you are not seeing it, please reload the game.

If that doesnt work, then please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in every tab you have it open. Then reopen your farm and check your farm 36 again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Also, you have to contact Support team as you upgraded the farm more than once and your coins were taken. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

joolz68
Jun 19 2022, 03:39 PM
Hi,thanks for that link and info,i have cleared the memcach and it put me at 16x16 but im sure it should be 18x18 for the coins i spent..could this be checked somehow please? thank you....just gone back and its now 18x18 ..thank you,appreciated x

marymarcel
Jun 19 2022, 03:44 PM
Hi,thanks for that link and info,i have cleared the memcach and it put me at 16x16 but im sure it should be 18x18 for the coins i spent..could this be checked somehow please? thank you....just gone back and its now 18x18 ..thank you,appreciated x

Hi joolz :)

Yes it is now at 18x18 but you have to contact Support as when you tried to upgrade to 16x16 it took your coins twice, so please send them a ticket.

favoritenan1
Jun 25 2022, 10:44 AM
I paid $50,000 to expand farm 4 40x40. Took my money but did not expand...Used my Farm cash to expand to 38x38. Shows paid for in my history but Farm 4 still did not expand. Now I want to know who to contact to get my farm expanded to 42x42 that I paid for... Thanks

Taz D
Jun 25 2022, 10:55 AM
I paid $50,000 to expand farm 4 40x40. Took my money but did not expand...Used my Farm cash to expand to 38x38. Shows paid for in my history but Farm 4 still did not expand. Now I want to know who to contact to get my farm expanded to 42x42 that I paid for... Thanks
Hi Favoritenan,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about land upgrades.
The coins were not taken as I see no transaction in your account for buying the 40x40 expansion to farm 4. You will need to try again to do the expansion.

favoritenan1
Jun 27 2022, 02:40 PM
upgraded my farm 2x but took coins 50,000,000,000 but no coins or upgrades. Worked days to get the coins

marymarcel
Jun 27 2022, 03:08 PM
upgraded my farm 2x but took coins 50,000,000,000 but no coins or upgrades. Worked days to get the coins

Hi favoritenan :)

I just checked your data and it doesnt show any upgrade for your farm 2. Also coins have not been deducted.

Your farm 2 is 34x34 and the price you are posting if for an upgrade to 50x50

Anyway, it would be better if you contact Support team as it seems there was a problem some days ago. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

46bill
Jul 09 2022, 07:04 PM
I have tried to enlarge my farm 29 from 52x52 to 54x54. However, at the Realtor Office the 54x54 is locked but the newly added 56x56 farm is not locked. Please help to get this corrected. Thanks!
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000032760301&farm_ix=28

Taz D
Jul 09 2022, 07:16 PM
I have tried to enlarge my farm 29 from 52x52 to 54x54. However, at the Realtor Office the 54x54 is locked but the newly added 56x56 farm is not locked. Please help to get this corrected. Thanks!
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000032760301&farm_ix=28
Hi 46bill,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about land upgrades.
Your farm 29 is showing it is 52 x52. Please try reloading your farms then go from that farm again and see if the 54x54 is now unlocked.
If it is not then please clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

46bill
Jul 09 2022, 08:38 PM
Thanks Taz, I cleared memcache, closed and reloaded Farmtown. Tried again to purchase the 54x54 upgrade on farm 29 but it is still locked. Also the just released 56x56 upgrade is not locked and is showing first and the locked 54x54 is listed below it. I think the new release may need some fine tuning.

Taz D
Jul 09 2022, 08:43 PM
Thanks Taz, I cleared memcache, closed and reloaded Farmtown. Tried again to purchase the 54x54 upgrade on farm 29 but it is still locked. Also the just released 56x56 upgrade is not locked and is showing first and the locked 54x54 is listed below it. I think the new release may need some fine tuning.
Hi 46Bill,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

46bill
Jul 09 2022, 09:18 PM
I reported it to support. Thanks Taz, I appreciate your helping!

Lori Crisafulli
Jul 12 2022, 09:49 PM
I just bought more land for my existing farm and when I go to add it in it is not doing anything, it will not stick. There is a green square and I click on it when it is in position but it won't stick. I just started back playing again so I cannot figure how to do it. Thank you. I spent the money and it is gone but I can't use it.

Taz D
Jul 12 2022, 09:56 PM
I just bought more land for my existing farm and when I go to add it in it is not doing anything, it will not stick. There is a green square and I click on it when it is in position but it won't stick. I just started back playing again so I cannot figure how to do it. Thank you. I spent the money and it is gone but I can't use it.
Hi Lori,
I moved your post to the thread about land upgrades. You add land by going to the realtor office to buy it. When you return to your farms the extra land should show on the lower left and right sides.
Please provide your Facebook User ID number which is at the bottom of the page under your farms, so we can check on this for you.

Bob Erickson
Jul 26 2022, 03:14 PM
Stretching out a lot.
I was purchasing to stretch out a lot from 12 to 40 and it stopped a 28 and would not go any further but yet subtracted my coin time & time again while trying to get to 30 several time.

Taz D
Jul 26 2022, 03:17 PM
Stretching out a lot.
I was purchasing to stretch out a lot from 12 to 40 and it stopped a 28 and would not go any further but yet subtracted my coin time & time again while trying to get to 30 several time.
Hi Bob,

Please provide the account ID for those farms as the one related to your account here does not show any land upgrades. You can find the account ID at the bottom of the page your farms are on.

dkstelm
Sep 20 2022, 01:56 PM
I enlarged my number 7 farm twice, cost was 8,000,000,000 and nothing shows. Farm is 24 x 24 now, but no new land shows.

Taz D
Sep 20 2022, 02:03 PM
I enlarged my number 7 farm twice, cost was 8,000,000,000 and nothing shows. Farm is 24 x 24 now, but no new land shows.
Hi Dkstelm,
Apparently your purchase did not go through as all I see is your purchases for farm 24 for 18, 20 & 22 size.

dkstelm
Sep 20 2022, 03:34 PM
Well, I just tried to upgrade again and it worked. confused, but I'm just going to move on.

Taz D
Sep 20 2022, 03:38 PM
Well, I just tried to upgrade again and it worked. confused, but I'm just going to move on.
Hi dkstelm,
It could have been part of the Facebook glitch that was effecting much of the game for a little while earlier. You reported it about the time that was going on.

Karen Lynn Ann
Oct 14 2022, 09:41 AM
I have not played FT in years, I had forgot in how you buy your next farm? I only have 6, now I would like to buy my 7th. Thank you.

Taz D
Oct 14 2022, 09:47 AM
I have not played FT in years, I had forgot in how you buy your next farm? I only have 6, now I would like to buy my 7th. Thank you.
Hi Karen,

Go to the realtor office in the map (lower right corner of toolbar) from any farm. Then scroll to the bottom of the list of expansions and you will see a line for buying farm 7.

badcompany_78
Oct 21 2022, 03:14 PM
I purchased the grass with the grid..
can you tell me where the center is? probably in regard to the farmer on the field since they seem to be in the middle somewhere? I'd love for the center and the center from the edges to have a different color so I can see what/where the center is
thank you for all the hard work!:D

Tiger
Oct 21 2022, 04:39 PM
I purchased the grass with the grid..
can you tell me where the center is? probably in regard to the farmer on the field since they seem to be in the middle somewhere? I'd love for the center and the center from the edges to have a different color so I can see what/where the center is
thank you for all the hard work!:D

Hi badcompany_78,

That would differ depending on the size of the farm and of course would change if the farm wasn't fully expanded or if bigger land upgrades were bought

As for where the avatar could land, that also depends on what is on the farm and what is showing up in preferences, it doesn't always land exactly dead center.

If you would like to make a suggestion for some kind of indicator for where the center might be on any farm, you can do that in the suggestions area, here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

sally south
Nov 05 2022, 01:28 AM
Any idea of when we may get a new farm?

Tiger
Nov 05 2022, 05:13 AM
Any idea of when we may get a new farm?

Hi sally south,

I have moved your question to help and support for land upgrades as questions can't be answered in the suggestion area.

The next thing happening with farms will be the 58 x 58 farm expansions, so it's unlikely a new farm will be added soon.

Then if after that the developers decide that they will add a new farm in the future, you will find that out at the same time we do, when they announce it in a New Release.

MOM GLENDA
Dec 04 2022, 09:53 PM
i bought the 58x58 land for1-11.some of the reg plowing kept disappearing .then facebook took the game off hope this stops when the game comes back .wish you would give us new farms .we have to buy a lot of land for new farms.

Taz D
Dec 04 2022, 10:00 PM
i bought the 58x58 land for1-11.some of the reg plowing kept disappearing .then facebook took the game off hope this stops when the game comes back .wish you would give us new farms .we have to buy a lot of land for new farms.
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to thread about land upgrades as this has nothing to ddo with the current problem. When the game is back working then please post again here if there is a problem with your land as there isn't anything we can do to check on this currently.

ericanl51
Jan 09 2023, 05:58 AM
I am not able to get expansions for all my farms through 15 as stated. For example, I cannot get the expansion for farm 4 or 11, yet I can get it for 32?? Also when I try to send gifts only 3 neighbors pop up on my list but I have 50 neighbors. I used to be able to send and receive gifts for all 50 but have not been able to since the shut-down and return. Thank you!

Tiger
Jan 09 2023, 06:24 AM
I am not able to get expansions for all my farms through 15 as stated. For example, I cannot get the expansion for farm 4 or 11, yet I can get it for 32?? Also when I try to send gifts only 3 neighbors pop up on my list but I have 50 neighbors. I used to be able to send and receive gifts for all 50 but have not been able to since the shut-down and return. Thank you!

Hi ericani,

Posts in the forum are organized by subject so I have moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades as that is your first issue. When you have more than one issue on different subjects, please try to post them separately.

Farm expansions are released in original farm order. At some point you have rearranged your farm order so they are not longer in original farm order.

If you can not remember which farms you moved where, but still want them in the order you have currently have them in, go to the Farm Selector Manager in your tool box, make a note of the order your farms are currently in. When you have your list, then click the RESET button. This will put the farms back into the original order. Once you've finished upgrading you can change your farms back to whichever order you want.

For your gift issue, please click on this link and read the section on difficulties with gifting and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried. If those don't help with your gift issue please post in that thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657506

PriscasChis
Jan 30 2023, 07:43 AM
I just bought farm 43 a few minutes ago, but is has not appeared. A neighbor checked to see if it was visible from their acct., but it wasn't. The game took the coins for it. What can you do to fix this problem? Please Help!!!
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000443602387&farm_ix=0

marymarcel
Jan 30 2023, 07:54 AM
I just bought farm 43 a few minutes ago, but is has not appeared. A neighbor checked to see if it was visible from their acct., but it wasn't. The game took the coins for it. What can you do to fix this problem? Please Help!!!
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000443602387&farm_ix=0

Hi PiscasChis :)

I had a look at your data and it shows you have upgraded your farm 42 to 14x14 for 43,500,000,000 coins

The amount of coins to purchase farm 43 is 46,000,000,000 coins.

Im sorry but there is no way to revert the purchase.

When you go to the realtor office to purchase or upgrade a farm and you select it you will see a pop up to confirm what you are buying. Make sure the farm name in that pop up matches the farm you want to purchase or upgrade. If it is not the right farm then click the red X to decline the purchase.

PriscasChis
Jan 30 2023, 08:01 AM
Oh Darn it ... Well, thank you for checking it out.

marymarcel
Jan 30 2023, 08:05 AM
Oh Darn it ... Well, thank you for checking it out.

You are welcome PriscasChis :)

Keef
Feb 16 2023, 08:26 PM
I have a problem with my feeder farm, trying to expand farms, all good until I try and expand farm #7 it says I need to have 30 neighbours which I have but have been able to expand farms 1-6 & 8-13

user ID
keefie23

Taz D
Feb 16 2023, 08:39 PM
I have a problem with my feeder farm, trying to expand farms, all good until I try and expand farm #7 it says I need to have 30 neighbours which I have but have been able to expand farms 1-6 & 8-13

user ID
keefie23
Hi Keef,
I checked and you only have 29 neighbors. Your farm 7 is the original farm 3, so that is why it is saying you need 30 neighbors.

Keef
Feb 16 2023, 09:32 PM
Hi Keef,
I checked and you only have 29 neighbors. Your farm 7 is the original farm 3, so that is why it is saying you need 30 neighbors.

thanks for that Taz

any news if we are ever going to get a fix for that problem I have coming April it will be 2 years since FB caused it

Taz D
Feb 16 2023, 09:36 PM
thanks for that Taz

any news if we are ever going to get a fix for that problem I have coming April it will be 2 years since FB caused it
Hi Keef,
If we had news about it we would post it in the forums. Facebook does not tell us anything they are doing or not doing. The only fix we know of is to lower the number of Facebook friends you have that play Farm Town. That has worked for some.

GramGram
Mar 02 2023, 10:09 AM
bought farm 27 for 8,000,000,000 NEVER GOT HOME WITH IT .Coins was deducted but no farm. Where is it ?
Help

Taz D
Mar 02 2023, 10:24 AM
bought farm 27 for 8,000,000,000 NEVER GOT HOME WITH IT .Coins was deducted but no farm. Where is it ?
Help
Hi GramGram,
I moved your post to the thread about land up[grades.

I have checked your account data and there isn't any purchase listed for farm 27, so you were not charged for it.
The last thing I see for farm upgrades is on Feb 27th to expand farm 26 to 18x18, for 8.5 billion coins. If that is when you thought you bought farm 27 then that is what happened. We have no way to change the purchase of land expansions.

LLStringer
Mar 11 2023, 02:58 PM
I paid cash for 2 upgrades on a farm that total is $60 but it did not upgrade at all but it took my money.... I am due the upgrade or $60 refund.

marymarcel
Mar 11 2023, 03:18 PM
I paid cash for 2 upgrades on a farm that total is $60 but it did not upgrade at all but it took my money.... I am due the upgrade or $60 refund.

Hi LLStringer :)

I had a look at your data and you upgraded your farm 42 to 38x38 twice and farm cash was taked twice.

You need to contact Support team about this problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

In case you do not receive the automatic response, then read the following thread:

tregurtha
Apr 23 2023, 08:26 PM
I just lost 81b coins in the realtor's office trying to buy extensions for my field #41. I clicked the buy tab and transaction seemed to go through, but the extensions did NOT appear on the field. HELP!

Taz D
Apr 23 2023, 08:43 PM
I just lost 81b coins in the realtor's office trying to buy extensions for my field #41. I clicked the buy tab and transaction seemed to go through, but the extensions did NOT appear on the field. HELP!
Hi tregurtha,
I have checked and your account shows you upgrade the farm 41 and the expansions are showing. You may think they didn't as you have the flower background so are not seeing the expansions like you normally would.

Othanial
Jun 21 2023, 01:39 PM
Hello, I went to the Realotors and I wanted to see the cost to upgrade to 26x26 on my Farm1. Is there a reason that the upgrade is 10 billion coins while the next upgrade of 28x28 is only 5 billion coins?:)

marymarcel
Jun 21 2023, 02:01 PM
Hello, I went to the Realotors and I wanted to see the cost to upgrade to 26x26 on my Farm1. Is there a reason that the upgrade is 10 billion coins while the next upgrade of 28x28 is only 5 billion coins?:)

Hi Othanial :)

I moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades in Help & Support.

All prices are decided by the developers and they dont tell us the reason they set that price.

SirMatthew KC
Jul 01 2023, 09:09 PM
I have a question, maybe this is one for the developers, but I'll ask anyway. Why is it when we expand farms, we can't always add more items to the farm? For example, I have four farms that tell me "oops" when I try to add even 1 tree. Okay, that's fine. I don't have trees over trees or flowers over flowers, but I do have trees, flowers, facs, and water. They don't even have crops. I expanded them the last time and it wouldn't let me and this time around, it wouldn't let me either. Does not the number of items allowed on a farm increase as the size does? Otherwise, I'm puzzled at to the point of releasing even larger farms. Thanks. I don't mean this in a snarky way, I am genuinely curious.

Taz D
Jul 01 2023, 09:59 PM
I have a question, maybe this is one for the developers, but I'll ask anyway. Why is it when we expand farms, we can't always add more items to the farm? For example, I have four farms that tell me "oops" when I try to add even 1 tree. Okay, that's fine. I don't have trees over trees or flowers over flowers, but I do have trees, flowers, facs, and water. They don't even have crops. I expanded them the last time and it wouldn't let me and this time around, it wouldn't let me either. Does not the number of items allowed on a farm increase as the size does? Otherwise, I'm puzzled at to the point of releasing even larger farms. Thanks. I don't mean this in a snarky way, I am genuinely curious.
Hi SirMatthew KC,
You don't have to have trees on trees or flowers on flowers in double layers. There is a limit per database size for each farm. when you layer that many things on top of each other then no matter how much bigger you make the farm it is still limmited to how many items can be added to the farm database. When the farms are smaller then you are not reaching that limit with the layering but as you expand then you will reach it. If you don't layer or lightly layer your farms then you will not reach that limit as you farms are expanded.
With trees, flowers, waters and facs then you have reached that limit at least on those 4 farms.

KnittyGirl
Jul 24 2023, 08:30 PM
I don't have a problem, but I do have a question regarding the number of neighbors needed for adding farms. I believe you need 30 neighbors to be able to add a 3rd farm. My question is - Is 30 neighbors the maximum needed to continue adding farms? Say, I have 30 neighbors - will that be enough to add as many farms as there are available or will I need more neighbors? Thank you. I hope you understand my question!!

Taz D
Jul 24 2023, 08:33 PM
I don't have a problem, but I do have a question regarding the number of neighbors needed for adding farms. I believe you need 30 neighbors to be able to add a 3rd farm. My question is - Is 30 neighbors the maximum needed to continue adding farms? Say, I have 30 neighbors - will that be enough to add as many farms as there are available or will I need more neighbors? Thank you. I hope you understand my question!!
Hi KnittyGirl,
Yes 30 is all you need to add the 3rd farm 1st section for coins. There are no other requirements for additional neighbors.

KnittyGirl
Jul 24 2023, 09:32 PM
Hi KnittyGirl,
Yes 30 is all you need to add the 3rd farm 1st section for coins. There are no other requirements for additional neighbors.
Thank you Taz!!!!

rwilli1
Jul 27 2023, 10:19 PM
Don't know if this is the right place for this or not.Are we able to 9x our 60x60 farms yet.Tried the other day with no luck

Taz D
Jul 27 2023, 10:21 PM
Don't know if this is the right place for this or not.Are we able to 9x our 60x60 farms yet.Tried the other day with no luck
Hi Rwilli,
I am sorry, but you are talking about layering those farms and we can not give you any instructions or information about that in the forums.

rwilli1
Jul 27 2023, 11:19 PM
sorry for asking

meirwen59@aol.com
Aug 08 2023, 03:12 AM
Previously we were able to move the positions of our farms around eg farm 1 could be moved to farm 12 position , is this still able to be done ? thank you

Tiger
Aug 08 2023, 06:18 AM
Previously we were able to move the positions of our farms around eg farm 1 could be moved to farm 12 position , is this still able to be done ? thank you

Hi meirwen59,

Yes you can still rearrange your farm order, but please remember that when upgrades for farms are released that they are released in original farm order and not the new order you put them in.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/land upgrades/FSM icon.jpg To re-arrange your farm order, open your toolbox and click on the farm selector manger. Each farm you have has a small drop down arrow on it, click on the arrow and it will show you the name of all of your farms, scroll down and click on the name of the farm in the position you want to move it to and then those farms will swap places. When you are done remember to click the green check mark at the bottom of the window to save the changes.

meirwen59@aol.com
Aug 08 2023, 12:59 PM
Thank you so much , I now remember how to do it after you reminded me and for the info about farm update releases, much appreciated :)

meirwen59@aol.com
Aug 08 2023, 01:23 PM
Just tried to rearrange my farms as you and the instructions say , clicked the green check tick but it didn't work , any suggestions please ?

marymarcel
Aug 08 2023, 01:32 PM
Just tried to rearrange my farms as you and the instructions say , clicked the green check tick but it didn't work , any suggestions please ?

Hi meirwen :)

Tiger is not available at this time.

I just tried this on my farms and it worked fine even after reloading the game.

Please click en the Farm Selector Manager to open it.

Find the farm you want to be changed in the list and click in the little arrow to see the names of all your farms.

Click en the name of one of the farms and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

You should see those 2 farms changed possitions in the grid.

meirwen59@aol.com
Aug 08 2023, 01:38 PM
Thank you , just tried it again after putting something on my new farm , followed your instructions and this time it worked , many thanks :)

marymarcel
Aug 08 2023, 01:48 PM
Thank you , just tried it again after putting something on my new farm , followed your instructions and this time it worked , many thanks :)

You are welcome meirwen :)

VickiWin
Aug 12 2023, 04:23 PM
I expanded 1 farm. Then I purchased Farm 20. I got the expansion of farm 19 but did not get Farm 20. I have tried emptying and clearing everything. I even restarted my computer. Still no Farm 20. Any help would be appreciated.

Taz D
Aug 12 2023, 04:36 PM
I expanded 1 farm. Then I purchased Farm 20. I got the expansion of farm 19 but did not get Farm 20. I have tried emptying and clearing everything. I even restarted my computer. Still no Farm 20. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi VickiWin,
You upgraded farm 19 twice, to 18x18 and then 20x20. You also upgraded farm 10 to 20x20. I am sorry but we have no way to change those. Be sure when you go in to upgrade that you get all the way down the list to farm 20. It appears you may have seen 20 and thought you were doing farm 20.

marythies
Sep 14 2023, 05:31 AM
I have previously used this and it has worked, but now it does not. Am I missing something? I have reloaded in from scratch and tried, no luck. I have emptied memcache, but no luck there either. Need help please. Thank you :confused:

Tiger
Sep 14 2023, 07:41 AM
I have previously used this and it has worked, but now it does not. Am I missing something? I have reloaded in from scratch and tried, no luck. I have emptied memcache, but no luck there either. Need help please. Thank you :confused:

Hi marythies,

I've just tried this and its working fine for me.

Are you remembering to click the green check mark after you move them?

If it's not that:
As you have moved your farms around before and likely renamed some of them with along with the numbers in the name of the farms, could the numbers you added to the farm names be confusing things?

If you could have changed the numbers in the names when you last moved the farm order around those numbers you added to the names may no longer be the original positions of those farms.

It may be easier for you to make a note of which farms are still in the order you want them and then just go by the different farm names to swap them rather than any number you added to the farm name.

You can also Reset the whole lot to put them back into their original order if you think that would be eaier.

marythies
Sep 14 2023, 07:39 PM
I have reset back to original places and it did it. But when I try to move a farm, click the green tick to save and it says it has saved but the farms have not moved to where I wanted them. Previously have had no trouble.

marythies
Sep 14 2023, 08:53 PM
Hi Tiger. Have just found an oddity. I noticed that the newest farm 45 had a dropdown box, but I had not purchased the farm. So. off I went and purchased farm 45 and wallah, I can now change farms around again.

Taz D
Sep 14 2023, 08:54 PM
I have reset back to original places and it did it. But when I try to move a farm, click the green tick to save and it says it has saved but the farms have not moved to where I wanted them. Previously have had no trouble.
Hi marythies,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again to see if they were moved.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached (https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached&fbclid=IwAR3BrCc0j9FYnbN5sAH--5hYPhl1V2FweGDHq_8aRKSvAGK1hpjJZpAcq04)

marythies
Sep 15 2023, 02:49 AM
Hi Taz D. I think I have found the glitch responsible. If you haven't bought all the farms you can't move any farms. I hadn't bought farm 45 but it had a dropdown box in my Farm Selector. Once I purchased Farm 45 I could move them around. Was not ready to buy it but did anyway :(

Tiger
Sep 15 2023, 07:39 AM
Hi Taz D. I think I have found the glitch responsible. If you haven't bought all the farms you can't move any farms. I hadn't bought farm 45 but it had a dropdown box in my Farm Selector. Once I purchased Farm 45 I could move them around. Was not ready to buy it but did anyway :(

Hi marythies,

Taz D isn't available at this time.

Have you remembered to keep on top of things like routine browser clearing, browser updates ,computer updates?

Do you tend to stay logged into the website all the time or do out log out daily?

It's worth also running memcache as has Taz suggested, make sure that before you run it you are still logged into the website if you're not already. Here's the link again to save you looking for it in Taz D's reply to you:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Please also report what happened to you to the support team, and let them know what you tried, perhaps they have more reports on this happening.

To contact Support, make sure that you are logged into the website then click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that:

Support Issues - how to find their replies. (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

gipsondgd
Sep 21 2023, 03:53 AM
This is Daphne Gipson How do I know when i buy another farm how do I know that it is coming from my coins and not my credit card card? i DO NOT Want my credit card use for until you have my permission Thank you! Another thing is it keeps telling me I need buy another Tree Shaker! I have so many of them and everytime I work with trees it tells me I need to use the tree shaker. Is this a montly thing or what. I think you all need to give me back some money for all the tree shaker I have bought! If this isn't fixed in a timely matter I will just quit playing Farmtown. I don't won't to quit but I will if I need to !!! Please get back with me ASAP !!!

gipsondgd
Sep 21 2023, 03:58 AM
I am getting very angry and mad over this:(

Tiger
Sep 21 2023, 07:46 AM
This is Daphne Gipson How do I know when i buy another farm how do I know that it is coming from my coins and not my credit card card? i DO NOT Want my credit card use for until you have my permission Thank you! Another thing is it keeps telling me I need buy another Tree Shaker! I have so many of them and everytime I work with trees it tells me I need to use the tree shaker. Is this a montly thing or what. I think you all need to give me back some money for all the tree shaker I have bought! If this isn't fixed in a timely matter I will just quit playing Farmtown. I don't won't to quit but I will if I need to !!! Please get back with me ASAP !!!

I am getting very angry and mad over this:(

Hi gipsondgd,

I have moved your posts to the thread about Land Upgrades which includes subjects on buying a new farm as that is your first question.

Land Upgrades/new Farm:
When you go to the Realtors and the window opens, look top left for the amount of coins and Farm Cash you have. The realtor offers you to buy with your in game coins or in game Farm Cash. As long as you have enough to cover that cost it will take the amount from which option you clicked buy on.

Payments:
Your credit/debit card are used when buying Farm Pass and when buying extra Farm Cash to add to your current amount of Farm Cash.

For example, if you opened the Bank you would see 4 different amounts of Farm Cash that you could buy. The 2 different payment methods show at the bottom. You have to click on one of those payment methods before you can buy that Farm Cash and you will always be asked to confirm the purchase.

Tools:
When you buy a tool, always put them into your storage. That way the game can see the tools you own and you will be able to use it on any of your farms via your toolbox. Go to each of your farms and show only the tools so that you can spot them quicker and place any tools that are on your farms into your storage. Then open your toolbox and any tools that are not greyed out are the ones that you own and can use on any of your farms.

You also need to make sure tools are in storage when you want to buy bigger versions of a tool, the game need so be able see which tools you own

Gettin' by
Sep 22 2023, 11:36 AM
I am trying to rearrange my farms. I went into the Farm Selector Manager tool and set everything up the way I wanted it. I hit the "SAVE" button and it took me back into the game. But my farms had not been rearranged.

I am hoping that you can take a look at that and, when you have time, try to fix it. It's not high priority, I know, but just one of those little clean-up things that are fun to have when playing the game.

Thank you!

Tiger
Sep 22 2023, 12:27 PM
I am trying to rearrange my farms. I went into the Farm Selector Manager tool and set everything up the way I wanted it. I hit the "SAVE" button and it took me back into the game. But my farms had not been rearranged.

I am hoping that you can take a look at that and, when you have time, try to fix it. It's not high priority, I know, but just one of those little clean-up things that are fun to have when playing the game.

Thank you!

Hi Gettin'by,

There is no Save button in the Farm Selector Manager.

After altering the order of your farms are you clicking the green check mark at the bottom of the window before you close the window?

If you are, while you are logged into the website, please try running your memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try once more.

If that doesn't help please also try logging out of the website and back in, then run it one more time, then try.

Carrie256
Feb 11 2024, 06:15 AM
USER ID number is: 1169910871 Build No: 583
on my farm 18, i expanded it to 60x60. on approx 1/4 of it i have trees over flowers. i deleted all the crops because it wouldn't let me plant any more flowers on the expanded part of the farm (see right corner). it still wont let me plant them. i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. plz help? another question is ... if i have a 34x34 farm and i can't add anything else do to being over crowded, when i expand it, will i get more compacity so i can plant? tyia!

Taz D
Feb 11 2024, 09:34 AM
USER ID number is: 1169910871 Build No: 583
on my farm 18, i expanded it to 60x60. on approx 1/4 of it i have trees over flowers. i deleted all the crops because it wouldn't let me plant any more flowers on the expanded part of the farm (see right corner). it still wont let me plant them. i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong. plz help? another question is ... if i have a 34x34 farm and i can't add anything else do to being over crowded, when i expand it, will i get more compacity so i can plant? tyia!
Hi Carrie,
There is a limit to how many items ytou can add to a farm. That is based on the database size and that doesn't change just because you expand the farm.
That farm's database could be corrupted. I suggest you contact Support and let them look at this.

To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366