PDA

View Full Version : REDIRECT (see first post) Answered and Closed Threads

marymarcel
Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM
This thread is for answered and closed threads in Help & Support

slartismum
Jan 11 2021, 05:46 PM
My password was compromised and i was told to reset it on Slashkey. When I go to the appropriate page it is blank. How else can I reset my password, please?

Taz D
Jan 11 2021, 05:53 PM
My password was compromised and i was told to reset it on Slashkey. When I go to the appropriate page it is blank. How else can I reset my password, please?
Hi slartismum,
Who told you your password was compromised. We have not had any word about those being compromised.
The only way you can change your password is through the UserCP at the top left of the forums.

slartismum
Jan 11 2021, 06:11 PM
At the top of the page, it says

site not secure, slashkey.com/forum/newreply.php?do+postreplu&t+650486

Before when I first tried to sign into the forum, that was when I received the message.

Taz D
Jan 11 2021, 06:22 PM
At the top of the page, it says

site not secure, slashkey.com/forum/newreply.php?do+postreplu&t+650486

Before when I first tried to sign into the forum, that was when I received the message.
Hi Slartismum,
The forums are not secure as they are at an HTTP address instead of HTTPS. The message you got then is from your browser telling you that it isn't secure. Your password has not been compromised.

redjade27
Mar 07 2021, 04:28 PM
Hi i have a Farm Town Friend who can't access the forum, it gives her a message her email and profile name is not correct. No matter what she has tried she can't log in. Is there an email address so she can email someone who can help her set her log in back up.

Thansk.

Taz D
Mar 07 2021, 04:32 PM
Hi i have a Farm Town Friend who can't access the forum, it gives her a message her email and profile name is not correct. No matter what she has tried she can't log in. Is there an email address so she can email someone who can help her set her log in back up.

Thansk.
Hi Redjade,
Have her come to the forum and then go to my farms (link in my signature). I can then help her through the in game messages.

Mrs. Green Jeans Terry
Mar 30 2021, 04:30 PM
I have not played in many years. I went in and only have one piece of land and no way to see the others. I also have no friends on my FB that play anymore. Can someone help please? Oh and nothing works on that piece of land. No planting etc. Thanks Terry

Taz D
Mar 30 2021, 04:47 PM
I have not played in many years. I went in and only have one piece of land and no way to see the others. I also have no friends on my FB that play anymore. Can someone help please? Oh and nothing works on that piece of land. No planting etc. Thanks Terry
Hi Terry,
There is nothing we can do through the forums for this. Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

dikelly3952
Apr 07 2021, 07:21 PM
I have been unable to log into my FACEBOOK account for hours, I have tried everything even using the link they sent me early this morning via email that I requested it to be changed (and I did not).. Is there anyway to get my progress onto another account I have on Facebook? I am hearsick over this , this is the only game I have stayed loyal to and spent cash on.. the person changed the email and phone number on the account and I cannot get support from Facebook no matter what I have tried today

Taz D
Apr 07 2021, 07:29 PM
I have been unable to log into my FACEBOOK account for hours, I have tried everything even using the link they sent me early this morning via email that I requested it to be changed (and I did not).. Is there anyway to get my progress onto another account I have on Facebook? I am hearsick over this , this is the only game I have stayed loyal to and spent cash on.. the person changed the email and phone number on the account and I cannot get support from Facebook no matter what I have tried today
Hi dikelly,
I am sorry, but your farms ID is tied to that Facebook account and cannot be moved. There isn't any way for us to fix this for you. The only way to get back into those farms is if you can work with Facebook to recover your account.

dikelly3952
Apr 08 2021, 01:13 PM
Is there someone i can contact to have my farm moved to a different account? I am unable to get back into my original account and FACEBOOK support is no help - I am still able to log in here from the email of my regular account, but can't figure out how to get help.. I have the ID number of my original farm. I hate to have to give up on a game I loved for over 9 years

Taz D
Apr 08 2021, 01:21 PM
Is there someone i can contact to have my farm moved to a different account? I am unable to get back into my original account and FACEBOOK support is no help - I am still able to log in here from the email of my regular account, but can't figure out how to get help.. I have the ID number of my original farm. I hate to have to give up on a game I loved for over 9 years
Hi Dikelly,
I move your post to the thread you already posted about this in. I answered your first post about this and it is above your current post. I am sorry, but there is no way to move your farms to a new Facebook account.
You can contact Support about this but they will not be able to switch your farms either.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

dikelly3952
Apr 08 2021, 01:24 PM
thanks I was afraid of that.. there is no way to get it back, I had invested so much time and money and just loved the game.. I am in tears right now.. it is the only game I really liked.. thank you for your reply- I had hoped

ms.michmer55@hotmail.com
Jun 15 2021, 03:51 PM
Dear facebook or farm town, Please give me back my account. Sincerely,
Michelle Mercer

My old e-mail is (email removed)

My new e-mail is (email removed)

marymarcel
Jun 15 2021, 03:57 PM
Dear facebook or farm town, Please give me back my account. Sincerely,
Michelle Mercer

My old e-mail is (email removed)

My new e-mail is (email removed)

Hi ms.michmer :)

I have removed your email addresses as it is not safe to post them in an open forum.

Did you get blocked by facebook or got hacked for one of your accounts?
If so, then you have to work with Facebook and follow all their suggestions and steps to get your account back.

Miss Farmer (Dawn Lowery)
Jun 15 2021, 04:19 PM
I have a friend his account has been hacked and when he tries to log into facebook it don't recognize his e-mail or his phone number what does he need to do? He was going to log in and change password but won't let him. The hacker changed his name and pic i have them both

marymarcel
Jun 15 2021, 04:21 PM
I have a friend his account has been hacked and when he tries to log into facebook it don't recognize his e-mail or his phone number what does he need to do? He was going to log in and change password but won't let him. The hacker changed his name and pic i have them both

Hi Miss Farmer :)

Im sorry this has happened to your friend but he has to work with Facebook to get his account back.

Maybe some of his friends can also contact Facebook to let them know what has happened and see if that could help.

chrissy50
Jun 19 2021, 10:36 PM
Hi farm town friends,

I am wondering how to layer my farms, I have looked on farm town Questions and Answers but wasn't able to print out the written page, which I would like to be able to do so I can refer to it from time to time, also I saw something about 9x layering can you please help with these questions

Taz D
Jun 19 2021, 10:43 PM
Hi farm town friends,

I am wondering how to layer my farms, I have looked on farm town Questions and Answers but wasn't able to print out the written page, which I would like to be able to do so I can refer to it from time to time, also I saw something about 9x layering can you please help with these questions
Hi Chrissy,
I am sorry but we are not allowed to provide any instructions or allow anyone else to post instructions in the forums about layering. You will not find any instructions here for layering as it can cause problems with your farms.

Joey Thunder
Jun 28 2021, 09:41 AM
I can't stay on farm to work I do one thing and the farm shuts down , if i am harvesting a farm before I am done the farm shuts down and I have to open up Farm Town again

Joey Thunder
Jun 28 2021, 09:45 AM
i can't work on Farm Town , I get on and do one think then Farm Town shuts down. this is very frustrating because I have too open up Farm Town again and get shut down again , and then my crops die

Taz D
Jun 28 2021, 09:47 AM
I can't stay on farm to work I do one thing and the farm shuts down , if i am harvesting a farm before I am done the farm shuts down and I have to open up Farm Town again
Hi Joey Thunder,
Your first post on this was moved to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread and answered. You can find your post and the answer in a post below it in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270&page=399

joviswoman
Jul 17 2021, 08:50 AM
Which means my years of playing FarmTown have gone completely.

Is there ANY way I can get it back and onto my new profile??? I've no freaking idea what my ID was.

FT friends can still see my old farm!?!?

I can't start again and I'm so disheartened.

Cheers.

marymarcel
Jul 17 2021, 08:58 AM
Which means my years of playing FarmTown have gone completely.

Is there ANY way I can get it back and onto my new profile??? I've no freaking idea what my ID was.

FT friends can still see my old farm!?!?

I can't start again and I'm so disheartened.

Cheers.

Hi joviswoman :)

Im sorry this happened to you. Sadly there is no way for us to help with that.

If you were hacked or if you forgot your password for your account, you have to work with Facebook to get it back. Also, if you have good friends, they could contact facebook to let them know what happened with your account.

You can contact Support to see if they can help you someway. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont get the automatic response then please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

joviswoman
Jul 17 2021, 09:02 AM
Thank you. I didn't think there would be.

By the time I got the FB message asking me if I'd logged in from America, they'd changed my PW, mobile and email. Can't do anything and I had all FB security on.

There's no one to contact, because you need you're email, mobile and PW lmao.

marymarcel
Jul 17 2021, 09:18 AM
Thank you. I didn't think there would be.

By the time I got the FB message asking me if I'd logged in from America, they'd changed my PW, mobile and email. Can't do anything and I had all FB security on.

There's no one to contact, because you need you're email, mobile and PW lmao.

I know it is not easy to get help from Facebook, but from your new account, try the Help and Assistance and then the Help service. You have an option for Log in and Password. See if from your new account you can contact them and explain what happened with your old account.

And please contact our Support team to see if they can help you with more information. :)

carhar
Aug 11 2021, 01:37 PM
how do I delete farm town for good?

marymarcel
Aug 11 2021, 01:49 PM
how do I delete farm town for good?

Hi carhar :)

Are you having any problem we could try to help?

Please take in mind that if you delete the game and then you decide to come back, you will get a new farm and you will have to start from scratch.

You have to go under your Facebook settings. Then on the left click in Apps and web sites and look for Farm Town.
You will see a Delete button to the right.

ChristyTrufaux
Aug 19 2021, 07:32 PM
I'm hoping someone can help me!

I played Farm Town several years ago. For a number of reasons, I quit using Facebook (and Farm Town) for quite a while. When I decided to go back, my Facebook account had been disabled. Contacting them has been useless. My (former) Farmer friends can still see my old farm which was NOT archived. My former email was through Gmail. I created a new Yahoo email account and registered with Facebook again using my same name. I was hoping I would be able to pick up at my old farm, but no go. I'm back at level 1 now in Farm Town. Is there any way I can get my original farm linked back to my new account?

Taz D
Aug 19 2021, 07:45 PM
I'm hoping someone can help me!

I played Farm Town several years ago. For a number of reasons, I quit using Facebook (and Farm Town) for quite a while. When I decided to go back, my Facebook account had been disabled. Contacting them has been useless. My (former) Farmer friends can still see my old farm which was NOT archived. My former email was through Gmail. I created a new Yahoo email account and registered with Facebook again using my same name. I was hoping I would be able to pick up at my old farm, but no go. I'm back at level 1 now in Farm Town. Is there any way I can get my original farm linked back to my new account?
Hi ChristyTrufaux,
I am sorry, but we can't do anything about this. Your farms ID is tied to your Facebook account. The only way you can get those farms back would be to be able to get into that Facebook account. We do not have any way to transfer farm accounts between Facebook accounts.

Myrna Lucy
Aug 23 2021, 10:01 AM
I have gotten several messages from neighbors that they received another friend request from me, but I did not send any. Was I hacked? Is there anything I should do?

Taz D
Aug 23 2021, 10:05 AM
I have gotten several messages from neighbors that they received another friend request from me, but I did not send any. Was I hacked? Is there anything I should do?
Hi Myrna Lacy,
That would be a Facebook issue, not Farm Town. We can't help you with this.
Someone probably cloned your Facebook account and sent those requests using your friends list. Report it to Facebook and have those who have received them report it as well. Change your Facebook password to make sure you are not hacked.

realcoon@yahoo.com
Aug 23 2021, 10:23 AM
145990312409386 shows june 10 to people. what needs fixed?

Taz D
Aug 23 2021, 10:28 AM
145990312409386 shows june 10 to people. what needs fixed?
Hi Reelcoon,
Please explain where you are seeing this. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Tiger
Aug 23 2021, 12:13 PM
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/content unavailable 24 AUG 2021.PNG

Hi everyone,

We are aware that this error message from Facebook is popping up frequently when playing the game. It is happening with other games as well. You should be able to click the close button on that message to continue playing but it will keep showing back up until this can be fixed.

The developers have been made aware of the problem.
Facebook are also aware of the problem and have assigned it to a team.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it does look like we will have to wait on Facebook to find and fix the problem.

You can try working in full screen if you're able to so that you see the message less frequently, but you will still have to close that message when you drop back out of full screen mode.

You can still work facilities for friends even though the error message shows, just close it and the work request will load allowing you to start the work. It will pop up again.

Those with the 2 dispatched trains to help with facility work, once you have closed the message and started working the facilities, you should be able to tell when the work is completed so you can close the tab without clicking the message to close it again, as you can just see the bottom of the mayor message with the ok Thanks on it below the Facebook message. This example shows you where to look, indicated with a red arrow:
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/working facs content unavailable 24 AUG 2021.PNG

UPDATE from Facebook is that they have found the route cause of this issue and their team are working to get it fixed.

We don't know how much work is involved to reverse or correct whatever caused it in the first place, that's not something Facebook tend to go into any detail about. So at the moment there isn't a timeline for when that will happen yet.

PharmerRhonda
Aug 23 2021, 10:50 PM
Game is playing normally, but every 5 - 10 seconds, I'm getting this message popping up: "This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
I close out of the message and continue playing the game normally. Game just started doing this about 1 hour ago.

Taz D
Aug 23 2021, 10:52 PM
Game is playing normally, but every 5 - 10 seconds, I'm getting this message popping up: "This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
I close out of the message and continue playing the game normally. Game just started doing this about 1 hour ago.
Hi PfarmerRhonda,
It is apparently something from Facebook as it is showing up on all games. I have sent this to the developers, but I doubt they can do anything about it.

Skyseeker
Aug 24 2021, 01:01 AM
When I am playing this pop up:This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

ID:10203009379568954

goldendreamer
Aug 24 2021, 01:06 AM

I am getting the same thing too. I hope FB gets this problem fixed. It is a pain.

Aussie Rae
Aug 24 2021, 01:36 AM
at the moment it seems facebook is causing all game players to continually be bombarded with the following..
"The content you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on my have expired or you may not have permission to view this page."

you can get rid of it by clicking on the X but it will continue to appear repeatedly.. I have taken a snip shot and sent that in a message to facebook help and support using the "report a problem" gaming.. perhaps everyone needs to do the same so that they take notice sooner than later.. :)

PharmerRhonda
Aug 24 2021, 01:37 AM
When I am playing this pop up:This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
ID:10203009379568954

TazD answered this in his post right before your post. It is a FB issue that is affecting all FB games, not a FT issue.

Sandie May Angel
Aug 24 2021, 01:40 AM
Hello:

Why am I keep seeing the following message:

"The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

What's going on in Farm Town?

hazelwiley
Aug 24 2021, 01:59 AM
yes I'm getting the message and I close it and keep on going. thank you

tina7447
Aug 24 2021, 02:21 AM
Yes, same here and sometimes takes me out of game. :(

jan-terri
Aug 24 2021, 03:19 AM
I am getting the same thing happen

sumrbear
Aug 24 2021, 03:33 AM
same here i got this message also -The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page. X it out but returns...

ray1851
Aug 24 2021, 03:34 AM
i am getting the same error message and the store does not open properly

docmm6
Aug 24 2021, 03:43 AM
What is happening. I keep getting this pop-up every few minutes in Farm Town. I close it and a few minutes later it is back." This content is no longer available
Close" 100000025964796 User ID

chucke.catz
Aug 24 2021, 03:57 AM
The popup is annoying, but just click the close button and get on with it until it pops up again. Repeat When Necessary - now go listen to that album :-)

Enigma Cross
Aug 24 2021, 04:01 AM
I keep getting this popup everytime I load farmtown. I have done the memcache thing, restarted my computer several times. Nothing helps. It only comes up on farmtown, nothing else. I am using Chrome.
This might not be the right thread, sorry. Just not sure.

This content is no longer available

gavcec
Aug 24 2021, 04:28 AM
The content you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired or you may not have permission to view this page.

tina7447
Aug 24 2021, 04:43 AM
Try working on full screen. Message dissappears but comes straight back on normal screen.:)

tina7447
Aug 24 2021, 04:46 AM
Same for lots of players. I went on full screen and it dissappears. Try it.:)

Keef
Aug 24 2021, 04:50 AM
I've got the pop problem as well, hopefully, FB will fix it quickly, I'm still waiting for them to fix the boosting trains / sending gifts (4 months and counting)

chucke.catz
Aug 24 2021, 05:49 AM
Yes, same here and sometimes takes me out of game. :(

Well, you're in the UK, so perhaps it's to have you think about something other than the weather.... look it's sunny... no it's not... yes, no, :-)

keith of maisie farm uk
Aug 24 2021, 06:04 AM
fb alwahs messing up this games grrrrr. but you can still play it

kperry7411
Aug 24 2021, 06:34 AM
I am getting it too. It started last night

bbarksda
Aug 24 2021, 06:35 AM
When loading Farm Town, getting a message that says 'content no longer available'.

JNP088
Aug 24 2021, 08:00 AM
If you find any bugs while playing in the farms, report it on this thread along with your USER ID number ( 1597933523 )

this pops up every few minutes or sooner
his content is no longer available

please help

Zebra7+2
Aug 24 2021, 08:11 AM
whie getting on the game this morning I keep getting a message FT is not available to me. I got on by trying again, but when I go to my facilities or anything I get the same message. I click a few times and it goes away. First time I've seen this one!

Zebra7+2
Aug 24 2021, 08:12 AM
this is what it says on the top line and that I may not have permission to open FT

SusieB
Aug 24 2021, 08:15 AM
Access not available.

I began getting the same message last night

marymarcel
Aug 24 2021, 08:18 AM
Hi Farmers :)

All your posts have been moved to this thread.

Please go to the first post, first page (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654502) of this thread for information about this error message.

Thanks!

poof3013
Aug 24 2021, 08:21 AM
I am getting this on my farmtown page. I reload it and I still get it.

Zebra7+2
Aug 24 2021, 08:21 AM
Now that I am on FT this message keeps popping up every couple of minutes wherever I am in the game. It closes right up, but keeps coming back....

marymarcel
Aug 24 2021, 08:24 AM
I am getting this on my farmtown page. I reload it and I still get it.

Now that I am on FT this message keeps popping up every couple of minutes wherever I am in the game. It closes right up, but keeps coming back....

Hi poof3013 and Zebra :)

You have the information about this problem in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654502

I will move your posts to that thread shortly.

Sylentiger
Aug 24 2021, 08:39 AM
This issue also just started on my game this morning,
I am following your instructions on bypassing this issue, just thought I would post to let ya all know,
Thank you, Raul and Team, for all of your hard work and diligence! You guys are awesome!
USER ID number ( 1847410380 )

JeffFunnyFarm
Aug 24 2021, 08:45 AM
Thanks for working to correct this problem.

Now if someone could get the telemarketers to stop calling about my car's extended warranty

vonalm
Aug 24 2021, 09:06 AM
moderators, thanks for being on top of things as always.
when this happened to me this morning, my 1st thought was to check here. ;)

Puzzle Pieces
Aug 24 2021, 09:07 AM
I keep getting a screen saying The content is no longer available.

marymarcel
Aug 24 2021, 09:12 AM
I keep getting a screen saying The content is no longer available.

Hi Puzzle Pieces :)

We are all in the same boat. Please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654502

I will move your post to that thread shortly

Suzan's Farm
Aug 24 2021, 10:31 AM
Why is this happening? This content is no longer available

Taz D
Aug 24 2021, 10:33 AM
Why is this happening? This content is no longer available
Hi Suzan,
It is happening because Facebook made a mistake. This is affecting many games on Facebook. The only thing we can do is to wait for Facebook to correct this.
Whenever you can we suggest you work in Full Screen as the message does not show there.

RozeeS
Aug 24 2021, 01:43 PM
In what other industry would we have service like this? I know it's not Slashkey's fault about the "content no longer available" but many of us have paid good money to play farm town and other games on FB.

Just because FB offers games free of charge to play doesn't mean we should have to put up with problems like this. The content no longer available has been a problem for over 12 hours now. I know we can play in full screen to avoid it but why should we have too. I hope Slashkey tell FB that issues like these can effect their business. Sorry but it's a disgrace having to try and play a game with a pop up interfering with game play every few seconds unless I am prepared to play in full screen all the time.

Been playing games on FB and on Farm Town since 2009 and as I get older I feel FB do not appreciate there are many people are on their media due to games and for no other reason.

Don't Slashkey and other game developers using their platform for games have any say and able to get these problems sorted out as quickly as possible? Things were fine yesterday less than 24 hours ago, so what is that FB have done to cause this error all the time? It is more than very annoying!

Tiger
Aug 24 2021, 01:52 PM
UPDATE from Facebook is that they have found the route cause of this issue and their team are working to get it fixed.

We don't know how much work is involved to reverse or correct whatever caused it in the first place, that's not something Facebook tend to go into any detail about. So at the moment there isn't a timeline for when that will happen yet.

marymarcel
Aug 24 2021, 02:33 PM
Hi Farmers :)

It seems Facebook is rolling a fix for this error.

Please reload your game and see if it is fixed for you.

If not, then hopefully you will get it sooner than later. :)

megamihoashi
Sep 11 2021, 01:15 PM
i just found out that farmtown can be played again and this is the fb account i played it on, but it is making me start over. I had a lot of stuff done and dont want to have to restart it all

marymarcel
Sep 11 2021, 01:21 PM
i just found out that farmtown can be played again and this is the fb account i played it on, but it is making me start over. I had a lot of stuff done and dont want to have to restart it all

Hi megamihoashi :)

Did you delete the game from your account when you thought you couldnt play it?

If so, then it is possible you have to start it again.

When you load the farm, which user id number you see into brackets in the message above the game screen?

Indigo Rose
Sep 16 2021, 11:45 PM
Hi Moderators,
I wonder if you might be able to help a friend of mine. She lives in Canada and I am in Australia so a bit hard to sort out.
This is the problem, she has lost access to her Farms, they are still there as I have been to them and so has at least one other neighbour that I know of.
I am a bit lost on the actual way this has played out but apparently FB gave her a new i.d/user number when she couldn't get to the farms (she was last there on the 12th Sept) but this new number of course will not take her to her Farms. She can't seem to get help from anywhere including sending email to support.
I believe her original user no was 518411468 and I can give her farmer name if needed.
I won't put her new number her unless it is required.
What she wants to know is can her farms be re-connected to her existing FB account where it has been for years. She says she did not delete the farm, it just dissappeared. In reality though it is still there. She is at level 1225 with 38 farms. She is desperate as I believe she has invested quite a lot of $$$ and time into it.

Thanks.

Taz D
Sep 16 2021, 11:52 PM
Hi Moderators,
I wonder if you might be able to help a friend of mine. She lives in Canada and I am in Australia so a bit hard to sort out.
This is the problem, she has lost access to her Farms, they are still there as I have been to them and so has at least one other neighbour that I know of.
I am a bit lost on the actual way this has played out but apparently FB gave her a new i.d/user number when she couldn't get to the farms (she was last there on the 12th Sept) but this new number of course will not take her to her Farms. She can't seem to get help from anywhere including sending email to support.
I believe her original user no was 518411468 and I can give her farmer name if needed.
I won't put her new number her unless it is required.
What she wants to know is can her farms be re-connected to her existing FB account where it has been for years. She says she did not delete the farm, it just dissappeared. In reality though it is still there. She is at level 1225 with 38 farms. She is desperate as I believe she has invested quite a lot of $$$ and time into it.

Thanks.
Hi Indigo Rose,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do through the forums. You can have her contact Support about this, but I don't know that they can do anything either. The only way Facebook would give her a new ID number is if she opened a new Facebook account or she removed the Farm Town app and reinstalled it.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Indigo Rose
Sep 16 2021, 11:58 PM
Thanks Taz I will pass on this info to her.

giddie2
Sep 21 2021, 04:05 PM
A farmtown friend of mine with the farm ID shown above has somehow deleted her farmtown history. Her farm still exists as I can see it when I go visit her but she cannot access it. Can you contact her to discuss what she might do to fix her mistake? Her email is: (Email removed for safety)

Taz D
Sep 21 2021, 04:13 PM
A farmtown friend of mine with the farm ID shown above has somehow deleted her farmtown history. Her farm still exists as I can see it when I go visit her but she cannot access it. Can you contact her to discuss what she might do to fix her mistake? Her email is: (Email removed for safety)
Hi giddie,
Please do not include email addresses in posts as this is an open forum and anyone can see those.
Please ask her to register here in the forums so we can work with her directly. The forums are totally separate from Facebook and the game. Trying to work through a third party is not possible. Also we have no way to contact anyone through email.
If she does not want to register here in the forums she can contact Support to work with them about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

scott33309
Oct 19 2021, 03:36 PM
could you create t inns again. one innis not enough for all the people who chat there,
Thanks

Taz D
Oct 19 2021, 03:42 PM
could you create t inns again. one innis not enough for all the people who chat there,
Thanks
Hi Scott,
If you want to make a suggestions please put it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

seochoa
Oct 27 2021, 11:49 PM
I was wondering if there has been a fix for if Facebook up and deletes your account because you post something they don't like. Which does not really have to be much anymore is there a way to move your account to a new page or something.

I spent God only knows how much on my farmtown game. I had played a long time. Although my old facebook account is gone I had at least created a back up because I saw this happening to so many people. My farm that I paid for is still there. I was able to plant and work it tonight through the account that I have now.

Just wondering what can be done because it taught me a very expensive lesson to never buy anything that someone can push a button and you lose it all. Unfortunately as much as I loved this game I won't do that again because who knows the next time I might open my mouth and they do that again.

It has been a year since all that went down. I was just wondering if it was still there so I popped into night and thought that I would pose the question and see if anything can be done now because I can't be the only one.

Taz D
Oct 27 2021, 11:58 PM
I was wondering if there has been a fix for if Facebook up and deletes your account because you post something they don't like. Which does not really have to be much anymore is there a way to move your account to a new page or something.

I spent God only knows how much on my farmtown game. I had played a long time. Although my old facebook account is gone I had at least created a back up because I saw this happening to so many people. My farm that I paid for is still there. I was able to plant and work it tonight through the account that I have now.

Just wondering what can be done because it taught me a very expensive lesson to never buy anything that someone can push a button and you lose it all. Unfortunately as much as I loved this game I won't do that again because who knows the next time I might open my mouth and they do that again.

It has been a year since all that went down. I was just wondering if it was still there so I popped into night and thought that I would pose the question and see if anything can be done now because I can't be the only one.
Hi Seochoa,
I am sorry, but your Farm Town account ID is tied to the Facebook account ID. There isn't any way for us to move your Farm Town account ID to another Facebook account. I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can do to help with this.
You can contact Support if you want, but there really isn't anything that can be done when you lose your Facebook account regardless of the reason. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

katbit
Nov 16 2021, 09:47 AM
I have had my facebook account hacked and i am unable to get it back, is there a way to contact facebook to resolve this or if I must create a new FB account is there a way to attach my current farm to it. As it stands I cannot get on my farm because i cannot sign into facebook

Taz D
Nov 16 2021, 09:53 AM
I have had my facebook account hacked and i am unable to get it back, is there a way to contact facebook to resolve this or if I must create a new FB account is there a way to attach my current farm to it. As it stands I cannot get on my farm because i cannot sign into facebook
Hi Katbit,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do for you about this. The only thing I can suggest is to contact Facebook but we don't have any specific way for you to do that. You may have to create a new Facebook account to use that to contact them.
Your farms are tied to the original account by ID and we do not have any way to transfer those farms to a new account.

KoalaB
Nov 24 2021, 10:27 PM
Can I change my Username?
I'm receiving emails from Slashkey for another person with the same Username.
Thanks
Brenda

Taz D
Nov 24 2021, 10:37 PM
Can I change my Username?
I'm receiving emails from Slashkey for another person with the same Username.
Thanks
Brenda
Hi Brenda,
There isn't any way they can have the same username for the forums. The only other user that has Koala in their user name that has posted last posted in October.
The emails you are getting are for anyone posting in any thread you are subscribed to. If you do not want to see those then go to th User CP at the top of the forums and then in that you can modify your subscriptions.

Lisarami
Dec 04 2021, 01:29 PM
Not sure where this post belongs. I played this game years ago and so I'm new to it again. I'm trying to layer and have the water and buildings figured out. I'm struggling to layer the crops most specifically along with the flowers. I've looked at you tube videos and repeating the steps they do but mine isn't working. Also my crops are still showing up when I have them set along with everything else to be hidden. Please advise. I never found the right help on this forum.

marymarcel
Dec 04 2021, 01:33 PM
Not sure where this post belongs. I played this game years ago and so I'm new to it again. I'm trying to layer and have the water and buildings figured out. I'm struggling to layer the crops most specifically along with the flowers. I've looked at you tube videos and repeating the steps they do but mine isn't working. Also my crops are still showing up when I have them set along with everything else to be hidden. Please advise. I never found the right help on this forum.

Hi Lisarami :)

I am sorry but we are not permitted to help you with layering instructions or allow anyone to post them anywhere on the forum as layering can cause problems and those problems don't always show up immediately.

Lisarami
Dec 04 2021, 02:17 PM
Preferences button: my crops are still showing up when I have them set along with everything else to be hidden.

marymarcel
Dec 04 2021, 02:31 PM
Preferences button: my crops are still showing up when I have them set along with everything else to be hidden.

Hi Lisarami :)

When you posted the first time about this, it happened because you wanted layering.
As I told you, we are not allowed to discuss this on the forum or allowed anyone to post instructions here.

Im closing this thread.

margpurple1@gmail.com
Dec 14 2021, 07:39 PM
Since you have changed the game to another way, my computer will not work for the game without more GB, so I need to quit the game. Please take me off of FarmTown.

Taz D
Dec 14 2021, 07:51 PM
Since you have changed the game to another way, my computer will not work for the game without more GB, so I need to quit the game. Please take me off of FarmTown.
Hi Margpurple,
I am sorry, but the developers were forced to change the game because of Adobe Flash being shutdown by Adobe. We can not take you off of the game. Please be very sure that you are not going to get an updated computer. Have you checked the steps in the first post of the following link including the minimum requirements:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

To leave the game you will need to go to your Facebook settings and find the Apps & Websites in the left column. Click on that and remove the Farm Town app. Please note this will not shutdown your farms. Eventually those farms will be archived, but it is not done regularly.

demetri@webmail.co.za
Jan 07 2022, 09:07 AM
hi all,

i have a strange question for Slashkey.

do you guys have any influence at Facebook?

my daughter's account was hacked and hijacked about 6 months ago.

we are having no joy with Facebook that does not even bother to reply to messages and the auto-help is totally useless.

the hijacker changed the login email address and the phone number and now the name too.

it is the same account that she uses for Farmtown and she has reached level 1,250

can you assist with FB taking notice and helping her to recover her account?

thank you

marymarcel
Jan 07 2022, 09:14 AM
hi all,

i have a strange question for Slashkey.

do you guys have any influence at Facebook?

my daughter's account was hacked and hijacked about 6 months ago.

we are having no joy with Facebook that does not even bother to reply to messages and the auto-help is totally useless.

the hijacker changed the login email address and the phone number and now the name too.

it is the same account that she uses for Farmtown and she has reached level 1,250

can you assist with FB taking notice and helping her to recover her account?

thank you

Hi demetri :)

Im sorry but there is nothing we can do.

Your daughter has to work with facebook to get her account back.

Maybe, if many of her friends send to Facebook the problems she is having then sometimes they pay attention, but Im not sure after 6 months.

If she wishes she could contact Support and see if they can do something. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. She has to be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to her depending on how many tickets they have ahead of hers.

She will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have her ticket number and a link for her to check the status of her ticket, so please do not delete that email. If she does not see the email then check the spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If she doesnt find the automatic response then she has to read the following information:

Denise Dianna
Jan 28 2022, 01:14 PM
I play on a 2013 MacBook Pro using the latest edition of Chrome but I have tried Firefox and Safari with the same result. The CPU runs very fast and hot when I am on my own farms. It is better if I am doing factories/ service facilities on other farms. Anything I can do? :(:(

Taz D
Jan 28 2022, 02:05 PM
I play on a 2013 MacBook Pro using the latest edition of Chrome but I have tried Firefox and Safari with the same result. The CPU runs very fast and hot when I am on my own farms. It is better if I am doing factories/ service facilities on other farms. Anything I can do? :(:(
Hi DenisDJ,
When you are on your own farms everything in shown, but when you do facilities for others only the minimum is loaded. That would be the difference in load on the computer.
Only thing you might do is get it cleaned. That will allow it to run cooler.

Denise Dianna
Jan 28 2022, 03:34 PM
Hi DenisDJ,
When you are on your own farms everything in shown, but when you do facilities for others only the minimum is loaded. That would be the difference in load on the computer.
Only thing you might do is get it cleaned. That will allow it to run cooler.

Yes, I thought as much. Is there anything I can do while I am on my farms to get it to run cooler? :confused:Letting it run hot for a long time, I know from prior experience will damage the laptop. :eek: Right now, I am farming for a few minutes and then turning to a less busy page to let the cpu cool down. It takes forever to get anything done this way. I have stopped helping other farmers because it takes too long to get anything done.

Taz D
Jan 28 2022, 03:39 PM
Yes, I thought as much. Is there anything I can do while I am on my farms to get it to run cooler? :confused:Letting it run hot for a long time, I know from prior experience will damage the laptop. :eek: Right now, I am farming for a few minutes and then turning to a less busy page to let the cpu cool down. It takes forever to get anything done this way. I have stopped helping other farmers because it takes too long to get anything done.
Hi DeniseDJ,
Sorry, I don't have any other suggestions to help. If it is running that hot get it in for service soon.

townsvillefox
Feb 10 2022, 07:01 AM
I have all 3 colour Gloves and cannot Layer my fish Ponds. Any help please?

marymarcel
Feb 10 2022, 07:25 AM
I have all 3 colour Gloves and cannot Layer my fish Ponds. Any help please?

Hi townsvillefox :)

If there are more items on that farm, then you need at least a clear space, the size of a tree pine, to be able to place the ponds.

If you are asking for instructions on layering, then that is a trick and no one is allowed to post about that on the forum.

The Gloves are explained in our Game Guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5275626#post5275626

plantation lover
Mar 05 2022, 05:41 PM
Dear FT Support staff .
I used to have a facebook account with farmtown linked to that account . The problem is that I deleted my facebook account several years ago and I couldn't get to my farm town eversince .
Can I get my farm town linked back to my facebook ?
Please help me get back to my farm town . I miss it so much .

Taz D
Mar 05 2022, 05:45 PM
Dear FT Support staff .
I used to have a facebook account with farmtown linked to that account . The problem is that I deleted my facebook account several years ago and I couldn't get to my farm town eversince .
Can I get my farm town linked back to my facebook ?
Please help me get back to my farm town . I miss it so much .
Hi Plantation Lover,
I am sorry but there is nothing we can do. Your farms are tied to the Facebook account they are opened with. If you have deleted that account then we have no way for you to get them back. You have to be able to log into that Facebook account to be able to get to those farms as the owner.

jankath61453@gmail.com
Mar 10 2022, 11:19 AM
I quit playing for a year or so, for the most part. But now when I go back to it, it's all gone. And I see an original farm like I never played before. How do I get my farm back? Or is it even possible?

Tiger
Mar 10 2022, 01:22 PM
I quit playing for a year or so, for the most part. But now when I go back to it, it's all gone. And I see an original farm like I never played before. How do I get my farm back? Or is it even possible?

Hi jankath61453,

Are you asking about a different account you have or had a year ago? You last posted about an issue you had with Quests only a week ago. That set of farms has been played today.

If it's a different Facebook account, did you delete the game from your account when you stopped playing on it? If you did then Facebook may have recycled or deleted the id for it as it hadn't been used for a long time, which is why you would have to start over again.

If you are now using a different Facebook account than you had before you stopped playing the game, you can't move your game from one Facebook account to the other one. You would need to log into the other Facebook account to access those farms assuming you did not also delete the game back then.

nickydwuk
Mar 19 2022, 12:26 PM
Is anyone else having a problems with layering their farms. Since the final migration I cannot keep multiple tabs open to allows for layers without having to refresh which then results in losing the layers.

marymarcel
Mar 19 2022, 12:34 PM
Is anyone else having a problems with layering their farms. Since the final migration I cannot keep multiple tabs open to allows for layers without having to refresh which then results in losing the layers.

Hi nickydwuk :)

Im sorry but nobody is allowed to post instructions on how to layer here on the forums.

You should check the browser you are using to see if anything has changed for the amount of tabs you can open in it.

CropGirl
Mar 27 2022, 07:18 PM
I made a change to one of my FB settings that caused Farmtown to disappear. I navigated to the Farmtown page. When opening the app it said FT is requesting access, I clicked continue. The next page showed a Log In Error - I hit Okay, then a screen that asked: "authorize now". When I click it, I get an error message.

I tried on a different browser. Cleared cache tried again (5 times) - same results. How can I get reauthorized and get back to the game?

marymarcel
Mar 27 2022, 08:44 PM
I made a change to one of my FB settings that caused Farmtown to disappear. I navigated to the Farmtown page. When opening the app it said FT is requesting access, I clicked continue. The next page showed a Log In Error - I hit Okay, then a screen that asked: "authorize now". When I click it, I get an error message.

I tried on a different browser. Cleared cache tried again (5 times) - same results. How can I get reauthorized and get back to the game?

Hi CropGirl :)

Please read the following thread and see if that helps you.

If you did all listed in the first post of that thread, then continue to the second post and check if anything there fix your problem:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635554

cbr_gal
Apr 05 2022, 03:26 AM
Hi All,

Is it possible to link your farmtown to a new Facebook account? I don't want to have to start a new game from scratch but will be changing my facebook account shortly and would like to continue to current game under that new account.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Rob T
Apr 05 2022, 03:41 AM
Hi All,

Is it possible to link your farmtown to a new Facebook account? I don't want to have to start a new game from scratch but will be changing my facebook account shortly and would like to continue to current game under that new account.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi cbr_gal,

I am sorry, but this is not possible to do. Your farms ID is unique to the Facebook account that you use and can't be moved to a different Facebook account. The only way for you to keep your existing farms is to use the same Facebook account you already have.

cbr_gal
Apr 05 2022, 04:11 AM
Thanks for the help Rob, I suspected this was the case but was hoping lol

Rob T
Apr 05 2022, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the help Rob, I suspected this was the case but was hoping lol

You're very welcome.

knuckleheadsister
Apr 26 2022, 12:36 PM
dear forum....
HELP!
i am desperate...
a dear friend passed unexpectedly nov 3, 2021, but left me email, fb and farmtown info so i could maintain his farmtown after he passed.
his ft id # is ID number ( 100000606508920)

I managed to get his farm open, but then realized that i no longer had access to his gmail email account with his id and password, and it appears facebook has dismantled his account somewhat...
His name is
Dean Mcilrath, farmer name is DMac43

Forum, I am distraught to put it mildly.... This is all I have left of my friend... I'm scared to close his farm for fear I will lose it completely
Is there anything that can be done...

URGENT... please respond asap if possible!!!
Thank you
Knuckleheadsister
Debbie Loftin
ID number ( 100000064056422 )
farmer name Musiklady

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
His family supports me in this, they have done nothing to cause this to happen.

Taz D
Apr 26 2022, 12:43 PM
dear forum....
HELP!
i am desperate...
a dear friend passed unexpectedly nov 3, 2021, but left me email, fb and farmtown info so i could maintain his farmtown after he passed.
his ft id # is ID number ( 100000606508920)

I managed to get his farm open, but then realized that i no longer had access to his gmail email account with his id and password, and it appears facebook has dismantled his account somewhat...
His name is
Dean Mcilrath, farmer name is DMac43

Forum, I am distraught to put it mildly.... This is all I have left of my friend... I'm scared to close his farm for fear I will lose it completely
Is there anything that can be done...

URGENT... please respond asap if possible!!!
Thank you
Knuckleheadsister
Debbie Loftin
ID number ( 100000064056422 )
farmer name Musiklady

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME
His family supports me in this, they have done nothing to cause this to happen.
Hi Debbie,
I am sorry for your loss, but there is nothing we can do for this. If Facebook has closed or blocked you from accessing that account we can do nothing to reopen it. The Farm Town account id is tied to the Facebook account and with that account no longer available then there is no way for you to access those farms as the owner of them.
The only thing I can suggest is the family contact Facebook to see if you can be given access to his account. There is nothing we can do for this.

becky1431
May 25 2022, 05:40 PM
Why is Facebook not loading up and staying on. I have had lots of issues of this happening all day today.

Taz D
May 25 2022, 05:42 PM
Why is Facebook not loading up and staying on. I have had lots of issues of this happening all day today.
Hi Becky,
This is a forum for Farm Town, not Facebook. I am sorry but we do not know why Facebook is not loading for you as we are not part of Facebook.

Linda Lightner
Jul 05 2022, 10:22 AM
i just want to farm. ive been farming longer than i can remember. But now when i open FT it says i need to download WEB GL, i have but won't let me in. Please fix this so i can farm like i have for years. thank you

Taz D
Jul 05 2022, 10:33 AM
i just want to farm. ive been farming longer than i can remember. But now when i open FT it says i need to download WEB GL, i have but won't let me in. Please fix this so i can farm like i have for years. thank you
Hi Linda,
You have been answer about this many times. There is nothing we can fix to help with this. There is nothing to download. You do not need to download Web?GL as it is built into your browser.
When you get that message it is because you encountered an error and the game thinks you do not have Web/GL when you do.
First make sure your browser and windows or mac are up to date.
When you get this message about Web/GL not being available first try just closing your browser and the reopen to see if it will load.

If you still get the message try clearing your browser cache with the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
If those don't work try shutting down your computer and restart. The load your farms.

You can find all the posts you have made concerning this and the answers after them by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

imgowan
Jul 08 2022, 10:47 AM
Can I use a Chromebook to play FarmTown?:confused::confused:

Taz D
Jul 08 2022, 10:52 AM
Can I use a Chromebook to play FarmTown?:confused::confused:
Hi Imgowen,
Only if the Chromebook meets the minimum requirements for playing the game that are listed in the HTML/WebGL thread. Here is a link:

Most Chromebooks only have 2 GB memory which means they will have many problems because they don't have enough memory.

imgowan
Jul 08 2022, 01:02 PM
Hi Imgowen,
Only if the Chromebook meets the minimum requirements for playing the game that are listed in the HTML/WebGL thread. Here is a link:

Most Chromebooks only have 2 GB of memory which means they will have many problems because they don't have enough memory.

Thank you. I will check the link

RozeeS
Jul 08 2022, 01:36 PM
We have to play Farm Town through the FaceBook interface.

I have been playing Farm Town since 2009 but this week on FB has been a nightmare after posting Farm Town posts to the groups I belong too.

They are being targeted as spam and I am being told I am breaking Community Standards for posts I have been making and sharing these kind of posts for over a decade now.

But the most serious thing is that I am being bumped off FB, locked out amd being forced to provide personal ID to get back on my account. This has happened twice this week for posting a farm town bonus or ingredients. I have paid lots of real money to play my games on FB so I find this completely unacceptable and distressing.

FB say it is being regarded as spam but I am being bumped off saying someone has accessed my account which I know is not true. Twice in one week is the last straw.

I don't know what is going on with FB and Farm Town but it is seriously impacting my fun on playing. And what is more once I have been locked out and I get back on, I have to reset all my games because they have all been removed.

It's a great pity that Farm Town doesn't have it's own platform as to be honest I am getting fed up of the Facebook demands and wrong decisions it keeps making

Taz D
Jul 08 2022, 02:38 PM
We have to play Farm Town through the FaceBook interface.

I have been playing Farm Town since 2009 but this week on FB has been a nightmare after posting Farm Town posts to the groups I belong too.

They are being targeted as spam and I am being told I am breaking Community Standards for posts I have been making and sharing these kind of posts for over a decade now.

But the most serious thing is that I am being bumped off FB, locked out amd being forced to provide personal ID to get back on my account. This has happened twice this week for posting a farm town bonus or ingredients. I have paid lots of real money to play my games on FB so I find this completely unacceptable and distressing.

FB say it is being regarded as spam but I am being bumped off saying someone has accessed my account which I know is not true. Twice in one week is the last straw.

I don't know what is going on with FB and Farm Town but it is seriously impacting my fun on playing. And what is more once I have been locked out and I get back on, I have to reset all my games because they have all been removed.

It's a great pity that Farm Town doesn't have it's own platform as to be honest I am getting fed up of the Facebook demands and wrong decisions it keeps making
Hi Rozee,
I am sorry this is happening to you, but it is Facebook's rules and not Farm Town causing this to happen to you. When you duplicate your posts from your own profile to groups then Facebook looks at those as spam when the same thing is posted multiple times. There is nothing Farm Town can do about this. You need to address this to Facebook not here in the forums to Farm Town.
Since Farm Town is a social game meaning you require interaction with your neighbors and friends then Farm Town would have to set up an internation social media platform all its own. That is not something that would be possible just for one game. That idea has been tried before by a much larger game company, but even they could not set it up where you could interact with your neighbors.
The only thing I can suggest to you is to stop reposting your Farm Town posts multiple times as that is what is triggering Facebook's rules and getting you locked out.

skinni
Jul 08 2022, 07:27 PM
Someone was giving up the game and offered his farms to someone else. I was wondering how I could transfer my FT account to a new user. What is the procedure for this. TY

Taz D
Jul 08 2022, 07:37 PM
Someone was giving up the game and offered his farms to someone else. I was wondering how I could transfer my FT account to a new user. What is the procedure for this. TY
Hi Skinni,
I am sorry but there is no way to do this. The farms are tied to the Facebook account number and can not be moved to another Facebook account.

skinni
Jul 29 2022, 02:54 PM
If facebook deletes your account, Is there anyway to access my farmtown account without going through Facebook. If not, can I be refunded the money I just spent on farmcash I will not be able to use.

marymarcel
Jul 29 2022, 03:01 PM
If facebook deletes your account, Is there anyway to access my farmtown account without going through Facebook. If not, can I be refunded the money I just spent on farmcash I will not be able to use.

Hi skinni :)

Im sorry but there isnt any way to load the game without facebook.

Are you sure facebook deleted your account or you were blocked? Not sure which problem you had with facebook as I can see you loaded the game yesterday and collected cash from your quests. Any problem you had with facebook then you have to work with them to get your account back.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:

molst1@yahoo.com
Sep 01 2022, 11:35 AM
Meta closed my account because I am a Bible Teacher with a group for 9 Years, Israel in Prophecy. My account was hacked also. So, I cannot get in but I was on level 1300 with almost 2 million points, but now where is my account for Farm Town?
Sincerely,
Dr. James F.Miller-Stein

marymarcel
Sep 01 2022, 11:45 AM
Meta closed my account because I am a Bible Teacher with a group for 9 Years, Israel in Prophecy. My account was hacked also. So, I cannot get in but I was on level 1300 with almost 2 million points, but now where is my account for Farm Town?
Sincerely,
Dr. James F.Miller-Stein

Hi molst1 :)

Im sorry this has happened to you. Sadly there is nothing we can do about your problem.

You have to contact facebook and work with them to see if you can get your account back. This is only a suggestion, but ask your friends to contact facebook too and ask them about your account.

If you wish you can contact our Support team in case they can give you more suggetions. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

SANDIE39
Sep 02 2022, 01:44 PM
Can you tell me what Farm Pass is? Sandie39

Taz D
Sep 02 2022, 01:53 PM
Can you tell me what Farm Pass is? Sandie39
Hi Sandie,
There is some information in the past 3 New Release threads. It has not released yet. When it is there will be more information in the latest new release thread about it.

molst1@yahoo.com
Sep 09 2022, 10:23 AM
My account was hacked and Facebook requested a new password, this was when I played "Farm Town for 8 years at level 1300 with 44 farms, bought items, and almost at 2 million level in points. After the hack, Farm Town disappeared.I know my password to slashkey.com because this is my account but where is the farm and my neighbors at? Someone needs to investigate this. My old facebook which is hacked now with a generated code machine so I can not get in anymore. I using jimmymiller, (email removed). before I used learninghonesty.com So someone please help me with this.
Sincerely,
Jimmy Miller aka Dr. James F. Miller-Stein

Taz D
Sep 09 2022, 10:35 AM
My account was hacked and Facebook requested a new password, this was when I played "Farm Town for 8 years at level 1300 with 44 farms, bought items, and almost at 2 million level in points. After the hack, Farm Town disappeared.I know my password to slashkey.com because this is my account but where is the farm and my neighbors at? Someone needs to investigate this. My old facebook which is hacked now with a generated code machine so I can not get in anymore. I using jimmymiller, (email removed). before I used learninghonesty.com So someone please help me with this.
Sincerely,
Jimmy Miller aka Dr. James F. Miller-Stein
Hi Jimmy,
I removed your email for your safety as this is an open forum that anyone can read. First thing is this is only your forums account and has nothing to do with your farms account as that is accessed through your Facebook account.

I am sorry this happened to you, but there is nothing we can do to get your farms back for you. Your Farm Town ID is tied to your Facebook account. There is no way we can move your farms to a new Facebook account. You would have to get Facebook to allow you back into your original account to get to those farms.

You can contact Support if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

JohnAlbertini
Sep 28 2022, 03:28 PM
What will happen to crops we have planted that will expire, our NCC contest, and quests as a result of the outage or will it be an extremely short time, like minutes or an hour or two and WHEN so we can plan ahead????!!!!

marymarcel
Sep 28 2022, 03:30 PM
What will happen to crops we have planted that will expire, our NCC contest, and quests as a result of the outage or will it be an extremely short time, like minutes or an hour or two and WHEN so we can plan ahead????!!!!

Hi John :)

You have to wait till the developers update the banner above the game screen with the time for the maintenance.

NormanAOrr
Oct 08 2022, 11:37 PM
i am an avid farm town player, i have 3 active ids, but since the problems with farm town and face book in the last few days, i have become aware that one of my ids is no longer working

https://www.facebook.com/NormyOrr
i am sorry i do not know my farm town number for this id

it was set up with the email address :
(email address removed)

however there appears to be an error with this email address
i have approached facebook to try and get this id reactivated, or to have it linked to a different email

i have purchased quite a few farm dollars on this id and am halfway through doing an upsizing of all my farms

i do not want to lose this id after all the cash i have invested in the game so i can play it at an enjoyable level

your assistance with this would be appreciated please

also, in responding to this message, could you forward your reply to my main email address of (email address removed)

thanks
Norman

Taz D
Oct 08 2022, 11:46 PM
i am an avid farm town player, i have 3 active ids, but since the problems with farm town and face book in the last few days, i have become aware that one of my ids is no longer working

https://www.facebook.com/NormyOrr
i am sorry i do not know my farm town number for this id

it was set up with the email address :
(email address removed)

however there appears to be an error with this email address
i have approached facebook to try and get this id reactivated, or to have it linked to a different email

i have purchased quite a few farm dollars on this id and am halfway through doing an upsizing of all my farms

i do not want to lose this id after all the cash i have invested in the game so i can play it at an enjoyable level

your assistance with this would be appreciated please

also, in responding to this message, could you forward your reply to my main email address of (email address removed)

thanks
Norman
Hi Norman,
I removed your email addresses for your safety as this is a public forum and anyone can view it. We can only answer you here in the forums.

I am sorry, but we can do nothing about this for you. This is an issue with Facebook and only they can help you to recover that account.

You farms ID for that account are tied to it and there is no way for us to move those farms to anouther Facebook account.

elias466
Oct 14 2022, 01:13 AM
Hi,I want to buy{mode edit: tool name removed} is it ok for farm town?:)
Facebook USER ID number is: 109525126112385
Milady
Thank you !

Tiger
Oct 14 2022, 06:55 AM
Hi,I want to buy{mode edit: tool name removed} is it ok for farm town?:)
Facebook USER ID number is: 109525126112385
Milady
Thank you !

Hi elias466,

I have removed the name of the tool you are asking about as it is not provided by the developers of Farm Town and are not permitted to be posted on the forum or advertised for use on Farm Town.

Any type of tool like that can cause problems with the game when it's set at too quick a speed. I am sorry but we can't tell you what speed would not cause any problems. That speed may have to change without notice.

If you click on this link it will take you to the post that contains information from the developers which explains in more detail:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594746

I am also closing this thread as we are not permitted to allow discussions on any tool not provided by the game developers themselves. The only tools they provide to help with farm work are the ones you can see in the store to buy.

Wanda Marshall
Oct 28 2022, 05:53 PM
I am trying to "ghost" my refinery to another farm. My screen locks up and I can not click anywhere after I produce and try to more it again!

Taz D
Oct 28 2022, 05:57 PM
I am trying to "ghost" my refinery to another farm. My screen locks up and I can not click anywhere after I produce and try to more it again!
Hi Wanda,
I am sorry but we can not offer any help for ghosting as that is a trick and not a normal part of the game.

marianwhispers@yahoo.com
Nov 14 2022, 06:11 PM
My FB Game account was hacked some time ago & I thought I lost everything but my friend started gaming after a long leave & she said my farm is still up. How can I get that farm linked to my new Facebook account?? I have spent actual money on this game & was devastated when I found out it was hacked. It was a gaming account & I had to step away for a very long while bc life got difficult so I didn't notice my account had been hacked until it was to late to recover. PLEASE PLEASE Help!!!! Contact me here or through my new email account>>>(email removed)

Taz D
Nov 14 2022, 07:01 PM
My FB Game account was hacked some time ago & I thought I lost everything but my friend started gaming after a long leave & she said my farm is still up. How can I get that farm linked to my new Facebook account?? I have spent actual money on this game & was devastated when I found out it was hacked. It was a gaming account & I had to step away for a very long while bc life got difficult so I didn't notice my account had been hacked until it was to late to recover. PLEASE PLEASE Help!!!! Contact me here or through my new email account>>>(email removed)
Hi Marianwhispers,
I am sorry beut there is no way for us to link your farms to a new account. The ID number is associated with the original account and there is no way to change it's association.

You can contact Support about this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Dick Beloat
Nov 28 2022, 01:02 PM
Farm that is 54 9x plots 127,000
farm that is 56 9x plots 106,000 why both layered same way tried 3,4 times same problem hope u can fix
dick beloat

marymarcel
Nov 28 2022, 01:05 PM
Farm that is 54 9x plots 127,000
farm that is 56 9x plots 106,000 why both layered same way tried 3,4 times same problem hope u can fix
dick beloat

Hi Dick Beloat :)

Im sorry but plowing x9 is a trick and we are not allowed to discuss it on the forum.

debjh
Dec 23 2022, 06:33 PM
Around two years ago, I deleted my facebook account. Is it possible to retrieve my old Farmtown account? I believe I have the acct # and other information for the account. Thanks.

Taz D
Dec 23 2022, 06:55 PM
Around two years ago, I deleted my facebook account. Is it possible to retrieve my old Farmtown account? I believe I have the acct # and other information for the account. Thanks.
Hi debjh,
I am sorry but there isn't any way to retrieve your old Farm Town acount as the ID for that account is tied to your Facebook account. Since you deleted that Facebook account there is nothing we can do to get it back for you.

TOODLES12
Jan 22 2023, 07:07 PM
HI THIS IS email address removed by a mod. THE EMAIL YOU SENT TO ME WAS SENT TO email address removed by a mod.WE BOTH HAVE THE email removed by a mod MAILBOX. PLEASE SEND ME THE SAME EMAIL YOU SENT TOODLES.

THANK YOU email address removed by a mod or email address removed by a mod. I HOPE THIS HELPS.:)

rockcandymountain
Jan 31 2023, 11:35 PM
I tried to create a username and password for a new farmtown account. When I went to the email to get the approval, there is no email sent by the forum that I could see. I double checked the email and password spelling and they are correct.

I am creating this new forum account because of an issue with another farm that is linked to that forum I.D.

Taz D
Jan 31 2023, 11:46 PM
I tried to create a username and password for a new farmtown account. When I went to the email to get the approval, there is no email sent by the forum that I could see. I double checked the email and password spelling and they are correct.

I am creating this new forum account because of an issue with another farm that is linked to that forum I.D.
Hi rockcandymountain,
You do not need nor are you supposed to have more than one forum account. If you have a problem with a different set of farms, you post in here with this current forum account and add the ID for the set of farms you are having problems with.
The IDs are not for forum accounts. They are for the Facebook/Farm Town game account ID. The forum is separate and don't have ID numbers.

tracy marie
Feb 18 2023, 12:48 PM
my account was hacked. so i made a new account using the email address you have on file. is there any ways i can get back into that farm town without using my account tracy marie? which is on (email removed) and (email removed)?
My email address is now (email removed). I think you have that in your files. I had a pretty sizable amount of facilities n all.

thank you for any help you can give me. Tracy Ippert

marymarcel
Feb 18 2023, 01:18 PM
my account was hacked. so i made a new account using the email address you have on file. is there any ways i can get back into that farm town without using my account tracy marie? which is on (email removed) and (email removed)?
My email address is now (email removed). I think you have that in your files. I had a pretty sizable amount of facilities n all.

thank you for any help you can give me. Tracy Ippert

Hi tracy marie :)

I removed your email addresses for safety, it is not a good idea to post them in an open forum.

If your facebook account was hacked then you need to work with facebook to see if you can get it back. Im sorry but there is nothing we can do to help you.

We understand you have those farms linked but that doesnt give you access to an account that was hacked.

Margie2
Feb 19 2023, 02:48 PM
I had the same thing happen to me. Had to start all over. The worse thing was losing all the FC facilities and all of my tools, but I'm slowly regaining ground.

marymarcel
Feb 19 2023, 03:03 PM
I had the same thing happen to me. Had to start all over. The worse thing was losing all the FC facilities and all of my tools, but I'm slowly regaining ground.

Im sorry this happened to you Margie but the only way to get your account back is by working with Facebook.

Try to secure your new account with all options facebook provides to make it difficult for someone trying to hack it.

Margie2
Feb 19 2023, 03:08 PM
Thank you. I had just gotten a new phone and so missed Facebook's notification. I ended up just freezing my old account so no one could get access to it, but that included me too lol. I sure hope Farmtown leaves Facebook to make it safer and less issues.

kbirk1950
Feb 24 2023, 06:40 AM
Free farm town gifts haven't worked for days now. I can't get one item.

Tiger
Feb 24 2023, 06:51 AM
Free farm town gifts haven't worked for days now. I can't get one item.

Hi kbirk1950,

There are no free gift sites owned or run by Slashkey so we can not help you with any problems you may be having with them.

If you are having problems with accepting gifts using My Requests then please click on this link and read the information there to see if there is anything you have not already tried. Post in that thread if those don't help you with any issues using My Requests or with using the Send Gifts tabs at the top of you game screen:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657506

lyndalu47
Mar 06 2023, 10:13 PM
i hope the forum on the new FT web page will be easier for me to understand. I can only hope i am in the right place to ask this question. A long time ago, wasn't there some kind of number (php?) that was assigned to each player. Do i still need it? Where would i be able to find it? I am sorry to be a bother, but i'd sure like to know! thanks so much.

Taz D
Mar 06 2023, 10:18 PM
i hope the forum on the new FT web page will be easier for me to understand. I can only hope i am in the right place to ask this question. A long time ago, wasn't there some kind of number (php?) that was assigned to each player. Do i still need it? Where would i be able to find it? I am sorry to be a bother, but i'd sure like to know! thanks so much.
Hi Lyndalu,
It will be the same forums we have right now. That is not changing as it is already on the Slashkey's servers and not on Facebook. Nothing about the forums is changing. I don't know what number you are talking about as we have never used any numbers except for your farms account number to find your data to help you.
How to post in the forums, where to post and how to find your posts are all explained in the Forum Guide Section of the forums.

linda5211
Mar 08 2023, 02:04 PM
I have 25 farms and have been ghosting my oil refinery on each of those farms. I have been pressing produce faster on each of those farms when ghosting, which means the produce faster request post will appear multiple times. Is that right?

marymarcel
Mar 08 2023, 02:06 PM
I have 25 farms and have been ghosting my oil refinery on each of those farms. I have been pressing produce faster on each of those farms when ghosting, which means the produce faster request post will appear multiple times. Is that right?

Hi linda :)

Ghosting is a trick and nobody can post about that on the forums.

Im now closing this thread.

Dick Beloat
Mar 17 2023, 04:12 PM
neither free gift sites haven't worked but about 5% of the time if that much
getting blocked on 8x firefox when trying to 9x on farmtown worked good till shut down

Taz D
Mar 17 2023, 04:18 PM
neither free gift sites haven't worked but about 5% of the time if that much
getting blocked on 8x firefox when trying to 9x on farmtown worked good till shut down
Hi Dick Beloat,
Slashkey/Farm Town do not own, operate or condone those gift sites you are talking about. You will have to contact the owners of those sites if you have problems with them. There is nothing Farm Town can or will do to help those sites operate.

barbara nixon
Mar 25 2023, 03:43 PM
i am not allowed into the suggestions page. .why? i'd like to make a suggestion for something to have at the new site when we go there...

marymarcel
Mar 25 2023, 03:44 PM
i am not allowed into the suggestions page. .why? i'd like to make a suggestion for something to have at the new site when we go there...

Hi barbara nixon :)

You cannot start a new thread in Suggestion section. You can only post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

Rules are posted at the top of that Section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595210

macladywloo
Apr 01 2023, 01:08 AM
In the last day or so I have seen several posts in the Farmtown Other Wall Requests that say "undefined" in the column where it says "Get Bonus" or "Send Ingredients". Clicking on the link sends me to the (new?) Slashkey.com Farmtown Login page. What has happened to cause this peculiarity?

Tiger
Apr 01 2023, 05:17 AM
In the last day or so I have seen several posts in the Farmtown Other Wall Requests that say "undefined" in the column where it says "Get Bonus" or "Send Ingredients". Clicking on the link sends me to the (new?) Slashkey.com Farmtown Login page. What has happened to cause this peculiarity?

Hi macladywloo,

You're seeing it due to the website being tested. Ideally those not officially testing should still be using the Facebook version of the game.

I am now closing this thread.

LisaScobee
May 04 2023, 09:17 PM
What happens if we have crops or facilities coming due during the "maintenance" window?

Taz D
May 04 2023, 09:24 PM
What happens if we have crops or facilities coming due during the "maintenance" window?
Hi LisaScobee,
Then you will have to wait until the maintenance is over to harvest the crops or refill the facilities. While they are doing maintenance you will not be able to play. They are only talking about a 1 hour time.

LisaScobee
May 05 2023, 12:12 AM
When did the 1 hour start?

dave1949
May 05 2023, 01:29 AM
Can not connect to mainframe

LisaScobee
May 05 2023, 01:32 AM
Can not connect to mainframe
How long ago did you try? Seems to be working now (new site at least).

dave1949
May 05 2023, 01:34 AM
2 minutes ago

sir winalot
May 05 2023, 01:38 AM
disconnection.
2023-05-05 06:35:26.468 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2023-05-05 06:35:29.609 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2023-05-05 06:35:29.614 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443

Might be worth passing to the devs

LisaScobee
May 05 2023, 02:54 AM
I don't know about any other "bugs" etc...Just created this thread to get info on how long the planned maintenance was supposed to last this morning.

SirMatthew KC
Sep 19 2023, 12:42 AM
I couldn't find the right thread for this. Sorry if I missed one.

Am I supposed to get an email confirmation after I submit a support ticket? I submitted one either three or four days ago and I've not heard anything. Not even an automated response. Is there a way to check if it was received? I didn't want to submit it again if support was a bit backed up, that would be just adding to the problem.

Thanks

Tiger
Sep 19 2023, 06:49 AM
I couldn't find the right thread for this. Sorry if I missed one.

Am I supposed to get an email confirmation after I submit a support ticket? I submitted one either three or four days ago and I've not heard anything. Not even an automated response. Is there a way to check if it was received? I didn't want to submit it again if support was a bit backed up, that would be just adding to the problem.

Thanks

Hi SirMatthew KC,

You get an automated response after sending the ticket in which has the ticket details in it and that usually arrives quickly and the same day. When support has had time to look at the ticket and investigate, that reply to you is the one that can take longer depending on how busy they are.

The usual culprit for not finding those emails is that the email has been marked as spam or junk by your email provider so can be sent to you spam/junk folder of emails instead of your inbox. Ideally you would need to check there the day that you sent the ticket in as various email providers can automatically delete what's in that folder after a set amount of time.

I can see that Support has recently looked at your account so they should have replied to you. Check your spam/junk folder just in case it has gone there and is still there. If it's not there let us know please.

SirMatthew KC
Sep 20 2023, 02:04 AM
Thanks! I'll do that.

SirMatthew KC
Sep 20 2023, 02:15 AM
Odd. I had other messages from them in the past in my regular inbox but the last two went to spam! Thanks.

Tiger
Sep 20 2023, 05:03 AM
Thanks! I'll do that.

Odd. I had other messages from them in the past in my regular inbox but the last two went to spam! Thanks.

You are welcome SirMatthew KC, thank you for letting us know you found them.

If you wish you can also see if you have an option to mark those emails as a safe sender and that should help them not end up in spam/junk.

LisaScobee
Oct 05 2023, 12:37 AM
How long? I've been waiting to play all day....

PharmerRhonda
Oct 05 2023, 12:46 AM
It started between 11:30pm - 12:00am, EST. I haven't found any notice on the forum of how long its supposed to last.

FarmerABC
Oct 05 2023, 12:53 AM
Seems to be back, original estimate said from 1am to 1:15 am Eastern time. :)

zlady2741
Nov 24 2023, 02:44 PM
I am having an issue changing my profile picture. Is there an issue with this?

Thanks,
Linda Zinnecker
email removed

marymarcel
Nov 24 2023, 02:58 PM
I am having an issue changing my profile picture. Is there an issue with this?

Thanks,
Linda Zinnecker
email removed

Hi zlady :)

Please do not post your email address, this is an open forum and anyone can see it.

Which profile picture are you trying to update?

In website or in the forum?

If it is in the website, please read the following information:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6555230#post6555230

snickerdoodle17
Dec 27 2023, 09:09 PM
How do we delete our account here?

I have searched the Help forums and have not found the answer.

Taz D
Dec 27 2023, 09:18 PM
How do we delete our account here?

I have searched the Help forums and have not found the answer.
Hi snickerdoodle,
There isn't any way for you to delete your account here.

SuperMom1962
Jan 01 2024, 03:46 PM
Since Farmtown has moved to slashkey.com and even before that, the mini games disappeared. Are there any plans in place to re-instate them?

marymarcel
Jan 01 2024, 03:53 PM
Since Farmtown has moved to slashkey.com and even before that, the mini games disappeared. Are there any plans in place to re-instate them?

Hi SuperMom :)

We are not aware if mini games will be back.

If you want to make a suggestion, you can post it in our Suggestion section where we have all themes grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

cbusch0
Jan 31 2024, 11:08 AM
When trying to post a suggestion, I received the following error: "cbusch0, you do not have permission to access this page." How can I post suggestions?

Taz D
Jan 31 2024, 11:11 AM
When trying to post a suggestion, I received the following error: "cbusch0, you do not have permission to access this page." How can I post suggestions?
Hi cbusch0,
You can not start a new thread in the Suggestion section. You can only reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion. We do this to keep the suggestions organized by subject for the developers to view.

rockcandymountain
Mar 16 2024, 04:33 PM
If I no longer want to use my slashkey farm. is there a way to deactivate or archive it?

Taz D
Mar 16 2024, 04:39 PM
If I no longer want to use my slashkey farm. is there a way to deactivate or archive it?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
No there is no way for you to deactivate it. The only thing you do is not open it. After some time the developers will archive all inactive accounts.
I would suggest though that you uncheck in your preferences Enable Ships and Enable NCC. I would also click on your avatar and in the menu click on Set Unavailable status to 3 months.