PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 14th, 2014

Pages : 1 [2] 3

JbarLFarms
Apr 16 2014, 11:46 AM
Shhhh .... everyone will want one!

LOL! Yes, maybe I should just remain silent.. they may take it away from me. haha.

cocosfarm
Apr 16 2014, 11:59 AM
I don't like these changes

I don't either. I agree.

Dulcinea
Apr 16 2014, 12:52 PM
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.

8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

Thank you! These were my two biggest pet peeves. :D

NITEHAWK
Apr 16 2014, 12:52 PM
have they released the new barbershop and barber supplies factory yet

marymarcel
Apr 16 2014, 12:55 PM
have they released the new barbershop and barber supplies factory yet

Not yet, there are some glitches and the developers are working to fix them before releasing the new factories.

dave1949
Apr 16 2014, 01:18 PM
Thank you! These were my two biggest pet peeves. :D

I totally agree, when I mention these issues I was told it was Flash, perhaps it wasn't, anyway Im happy has it is. Thx every one

Kathy Francis
Apr 16 2014, 01:23 PM
Is it tomorrow yet?

Rob T
Apr 16 2014, 01:24 PM
Is it tomorrow yet?

Hi, Tomorrow never gets here lol

bjyhey3
Apr 16 2014, 01:54 PM
Thanks for all your hard work to the developers and moderators. I have nothing to complain about...everything working correctly as it usually does. Just waiting patiently for the new facilities.

aunt granny
Apr 16 2014, 03:55 PM
I was at level #311 with 20 farms, now I'm back to #2 with 1 farm with practically nothing on it!! What happened? Aunt Granny/MOD EDIT: removed email

Rob T
Apr 16 2014, 03:59 PM
I was at level #311 with 20 farms, now I'm back to #2 with 1 farm with practically nothing on it!! What happened? Aunt Granny/MOD EDIT: removed email

Have you logged into the correct account? i still show you as level 311 with 20 farms.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 16 2014, 05:21 PM
Hi, Tomorrow never gets here lol

Scarlet O'Hara in Gone With The Wind said, 'Oh, I'll worry about that tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day.'

Qivis
Apr 16 2014, 05:28 PM
Note to self. It's been Wednesday all day and you got the exact amount of farm cash to buy another oil refinery. So don't complain tomorrow when you see a big fat zero farm cash. You're starting over.

lynp1
Apr 16 2014, 05:36 PM
Perhaps a Farmer's advice will be correct that 7 days had not fully passed. The Quests now show Wednesday to Wednesday. With the time difference I will wait until this afternoon to see. (Thursday 2pm Australian Eastern Standard time)
Quests completed - 8 Friday through to Wednesday but on gong to collect get the message "Not enough quests competed"

Help please. Screen dump attached.

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 05:54 PM
Perhaps a Farmer's advice will be correct that 7 days had not fully passed. The Quests now show Wednesday to Wednesday. With the time difference I will wait until this afternoon to see. (Thursday 2pm Australian Eastern Standard time)
Just wait until the button turns blue and you will be able to collect.

JbarLFarms
Apr 16 2014, 06:24 PM
Just wait until the button turns blue and you will be able to collect.

I'm wondering why, when I finished a quest yesterday(Tuesday) that is isn't showing up yet on the calendar. It still shows a zero. I have 7 quests currently showing and with yesterdays it would be 8. I have a feeling I will not be getting my 2 FC because of this. :( and semi :mad:

tine50
Apr 16 2014, 06:38 PM
i love you can now freeze the avater when farming but whish you could that when ur hired to :D she keeps getting in the way while i am hired :eek:

beautysmom
Apr 16 2014, 06:50 PM
Okay, sort of a release, but what on earth have they done to my trains? Now I have to dig out all the people I really want to have them, and they aren't getting accelerated in an evening now, because the invite isn't getting thru to half of them! And clearing factories and clients by status "DONE" has become incredibly cumbersome--it used to be that you clicked on STORE or CASH OUT and the next came up. Now I have to page thru them--4 times as long to get them cleared.... Sigh, and "tomorrow" ended at 3:40 this morning, and still seems to be lingering!

JbarLFarms
Apr 16 2014, 07:11 PM
I'm wondering why, when I finished a quest yesterday(Tuesday) that is isn't showing up yet on the calendar. It still shows a zero. I have 7 quests currently showing and with yesterdays it would be 8. I have a feeling I will not be getting my 2 FC because of this. :( and semi :mad:

Well, it happened. I got the blue button to collect my FC and sure enough I wasn't credited with Tuesdays finished quest so I only got 1 FC. :(

cbabyorchid
Apr 16 2014, 07:36 PM
Okay, sort of a release, but what on earth have they done to my trains? Now I have to dig out all the people I really want to have them, and they aren't getting accelerated in an evening now, because the invite isn't getting thru to half of them! And clearing factories and clients by status "DONE" has become incredibly cumbersome--it used to be that you clicked on STORE or CASH OUT and the next came up. Now I have to page thru them--4 times as long to get them cleared.... Sigh, and "tomorrow" ended at 3:40 this morning, and still seems to be lingering!

Hi,

Your issue with the Facilities Manager is already logged on the known Issues of the New Release.

tiggeragin
Apr 16 2014, 07:43 PM
What am I doing wrong?...I don't see a way to freeze my avatar when I'm working my farms. Feeling kinda stupid, right about now :)

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 07:51 PM
What am I doing wrong?...I don't see a way to freeze my avatar when I'm working my farms. Feeling kinda stupid, right about now :)

Click on your avatar and the bottom option is to freeze your avatar.

Eradani
Apr 16 2014, 07:53 PM

while on your own farm, click on yourself and Freeze While Farming

while we're on the subject, i'm very happy that planting flowers is considered Farming. was much easier making a new flower farm :)

tiggeragin
Apr 16 2014, 07:55 PM
Click on your avatar and the bottom option is to freeze your avatar.

Thank you! :D

tiggeragin
Apr 16 2014, 07:57 PM
Thank you!

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 07:58 PM
Thank you! :D

Your welcome.

beautysmom
Apr 16 2014, 08:06 PM
Hi,

Your issue with the Facilities Manager is already logged on the known Issues of the New Release.

Doesn't mean I can't express my discontent. And there is not a single word about the issues with boosting trains.

kataltay
Apr 16 2014, 08:30 PM
The rules remain the same, when 7 or more days have passed since your last FarmCash collection you will be eligible again to claim FarmCash bonus.

According to some Farm Town clocks, 1 day = 20 hours.
According to the Farm Town clock for Quests, does 1 day = 24 hours?

Why does the "Calendar" start on a Wednesday in my screen capture, yet, I still have not completed enough Quests (7) to claim Farm Cash? If Wednesday to the left = Day 1, doesn't Wednesday to the right = Day 8? Therefore, there's a discrepancy in "One Day" for the game now, correct?

Sorry, but the calendar makes less sense than maybe it was hoped, and the number of days doesn't add up, either; although, "7 or more days" does seem to give developers the choice of 7, 8, 9 days....

By the way, I have chatted with a few of my farming friends, who also are confused by the rules. So, it's not "just me". ;)

Lara
Apr 16 2014, 09:00 PM
I finally got my quest farmcash although it has changed my collection day for some reason. As long as it works right from now on it will be okay

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 09:02 PM
The rules remain the same, when 7 or more days have passed since your last FarmCash collection you will be eligible again to claim FarmCash bonus.

According to some Farm Town clocks, 1 day = 20 hours.
According to the Farm Town clock for Quests, does 1 day = 24 hours?

Why does the "Calendar" start on a Wednesday in my screen capture, yet, I still have not completed enough Quests (7) to claim Farm Cash? If Wednesday to the left = Day 1, doesn't Wednesday to the right = Day 8? Therefore, there's a discrepancy in "One Day" for the game now, correct?

Sorry, but the calendar makes less sense than maybe it was hoped, and the number of days doesn't add up, either; although, "7 or more days" does seem to give developers the choice of 7, 8, 9 days....

By the way, I have chatted with a few of my farming friends, who also are confused by the rules. So, it's not "just me". ;)

When did you claim your last FC? 7 days goes from the moment you collect your FC, so if you claimed your FC on Wed at 5 pm the 7 days would be the next Wed at 5 pm that is why it shows Wed to Wed

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 09:04 PM
I finally got my quest farmcash although it has changed my collection day for some reason. As long as it works right from now on it will be okay

7 days goes from the moment you collect your FC, so if you claimed your FC on Wed at 5 pm the 7 days would be the next Wed at 5 pm. So if you collect your FC at a different time then you did the last time it will change the next time you qualify.

Jwebb
Apr 16 2014, 09:09 PM
I love the new shaker BUT I do NOT want any more trees or flowers, where are we suppose to put them all, I'm already known as the tree and flower queen lol

The rest of us would like the option...Thanks

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 16 2014, 09:23 PM
Got a new glitch to report

When I tried to dispatch my train, I get a pop up saying "Server Maintenance in Progress. Reload Farm Town to connect to a different server"

Have done that 5 times now, and each time I end up on the same server I'm always on (WF3)

Have tried reloading, refreshing and running Memcache

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 09:32 PM

When I tried to dispatch my train, I get a pop up saying "Server Maintenance in Progress. Reload Farm Town to connect to a different server"

Have done that 5 times now, and each time I end up on the same server I'm always on (WF3)

Have you tried to use a different browser to see if there might be a problem with your current browser, I just dispatched my train and had no problem and I am on server WF3 also.

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 16 2014, 09:37 PM
Nope...different browser didn't help

Still getting the same message

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/10150795_10201806701556503_6533245602192049494_n.j pg

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 09:41 PM
I had one that I finished on Sunday showed up as on Saturday. There are or have been some issues with this, but once I collected today I got the 2 FC and then the chart now shows with the correct days in the correct order, so it should be straightening out soon.

psycho_mommi
Apr 16 2014, 09:53 PM
POSTING FOR CHRISLUVSANIMALS

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/v/t1.0-9/485592_10201806696276371_1284752586448544082_n.jpg ?oh=b61467ed0d2c262344f2881d680eb34f&oe=53C5D097

Jwebb
Apr 16 2014, 09:55 PM

I just unloaded my train, then reloaded right after with no problem. Keep trying. Maybe log all the way out and restart your computer. Just a thought :)

beverduster
Apr 16 2014, 09:57 PM
i hope the new dollar store sells ex-lax so i can feed it to my avtar and watch him run to the outhouse while i do my farming,

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 09:57 PM
Not sure what you mean by have to dig out all the people. If you are talking about the way the lists are, Farm Town has added all of the Facebook lists they can to this. Facebook controls how those lists are set up. I find the best one to use for me is farmers helping me as that shows who are my most active neighbors.

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 09:58 PM
i hope the new dollar store sells ex-lax so i can feed it to my avtar and watch him run to the outhouse while i do my farming,
That is what the new freeze is for. To occupy the avatar while you farm.

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 16 2014, 09:58 PM
I just unloaded my train, then reloaded right after with no problem. Keep trying. Maybe log all the way out and restart your computer. Just a thought :)

Done all that and still getting the same thing :confused:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/10150795_10201806701556503_6533245602192049494_n.j pg

psycho_mommi
Apr 16 2014, 10:02 PM

cost of ex-lax... $2.50
watching avatar run to the outhouse... priceless!!! :D:D:D

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb7Z__tyoaOfY6zze_-UuWU4A9dXQ1qDIKrnKPTxbUgSLydmZu

beverduster
Apr 16 2014, 10:27 PM
That is what the new freeze is for. To occupy the avatar while you farm.
i have tried to freeze that little runt, i think he is on steroids, ill get figured out one of these days, but t y taz for the reply

beverduster
Apr 16 2014, 10:29 PM
cost of ex-lax... $2.50
watching avatar run to the outhouse... priceless!!! :D:D:D

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb7Z__tyoaOfY6zze_-UuWU4A9dXQ1qDIKrnKPTxbUgSLydmZu

that was funny psyco mommi snicker snicker thats faster than a turpentined cat snicker snicker

psycho_mommi
Apr 16 2014, 11:03 PM
is it tomorrow yet? i am anxious to see the new facs. i know some folks that need a haircut.... :D:D:D

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 11:35 PM
is it tomorrow yet? i am anxious to see the new facs. i know some folks that need a haircut.... :D:D:D
Ok, ok...I promise to get a haircut as soon as the new barbar shop is open...:rolleyes:;):D

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 11:43 PM

I only get a haircut only once a year at the beginning of Summer, sometimes it is 2 years before I get my hair cut.

beverduster
Apr 17 2014, 12:25 AM
i havent had my hair cut in 20 years

Con-Pas
Apr 17 2014, 01:00 AM
I was really, really looking forward for the 21st farm. But I got disappoited from the pricing policy. Please keep farms up to the regular levels (24) relative cheap... 1 million is too much for me...

lisa@herger.at
Apr 17 2014, 03:12 AM
da-da-boom...tooo-morrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow you're only a (fill in real-time estimate) away....
;-)

Chizzy
Apr 17 2014, 07:04 AM
We already have a Barbers shop in the buildings section. I am wondering if they are upgrading it to a facility ( like they did with the hardware shop) or if they are bringing out a new one.

flodee36
Apr 17 2014, 07:13 AM
My QUEST is not working properly As of 2:30AM today i had earned 8 in 7 days and although it shows that I have done 8 it says I have not done enough. I received $2 a week ago at about 2 AM so am sure of my timing for receiving anohther $2.

Rob T
Apr 17 2014, 07:16 AM
My QUEST is not working properly As of 2:30AM today i had earned 8 in 7 days and although it shows that I have done 8 it says I have not done enough. I received $2 a week ago at about 2 AM so am sure of my timing for receiving anohther $2.

The button should turn blue when it is time to collect the next FC, so i suggest give it a little time.

famer charlie
Apr 17 2014, 07:19 AM
yesterday the new released for factory was suppose to happen did not are they going to be released today

flodee36
Apr 17 2014, 07:24 AM
The button should turn blue when it is time to collect the next FC, so i suggest give it a little time.

Thanks for the reply. Guess all I can do is wait and see what happens. I know the button should turn blue but it hasn't. I actually got up and checked it around 2:30AM and again this morning and it still isn't blue. It is definitely the beginning of the next 7 day period for me.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 17 2014, 07:24 AM
yesterday the new released for factory was suppose to happen did not are they going to be released today

I think it's a "Farmtown Tomorrow" kinda thing . . . which means could be, oh, prolly pretty soon now! But maybe not. One thing's for sure: no one knows EXACTLY what tomorrow means in Farmtown. It's one of its endearing qualities that keep us all on our toes. ;)

Queen.of.Clutter
Apr 17 2014, 07:36 AM
I was really, really looking forward for the 21st farm. But I got disappoited from the pricing policy. Please keep farms up to the regular levels (24) relative cheap... 1 million is too much for me...

It's actually 1 BILLION --- I got #21 - but it isn't going to be upgraded for a very, very long time.

dorissau
Apr 17 2014, 08:31 AM
Been watching three days now for the new facilities. Please tell me which day is "tomorrow" !! Thanks

JbarLFarms
Apr 17 2014, 08:37 AM
Been watching three days now for the new facilities. Please tell me which day is "tomorrow" !! Thanks

The poor devs must be having a really hard time with the glitches. Usually it doesn't take near this long to iron out the problems. Hopefully they will be fixed soon and then the facilities can roll out.

servocrow
Apr 17 2014, 10:35 AM
I am on a Facebook "fast" until after Easter..Today, I thought I would check to see what would be awaiting the Farm Town game I MISS SO VERY MUCH!!

Looking forward to Monday for sure! :D I've missed TWO UPDATES in my absence!!!!

Happy Easter Everyone!!

JbarLFarms
Apr 17 2014, 11:09 AM

QUESTION: Last night (Wednesday) I collected my FC when my button turned blue. Today, Thursday, I finished a quest and it was put in Wednesdays spot not Thursday. Shouldn't it be in Thursdays? Or is it still considered Wednesday up until the exact time I collected my FC? Thanks.

DianeCK
Apr 17 2014, 11:41 AM
So far I have been fine understanding the quest farm cash...After I do 7 quests i get 1 FC if the mayor likes you.. if I do 7 in a row I get 1 FC if I do 8 in a row in 7 days I get 2 FC... the bar is nice to see what you are doing.. The day starts at 12;01 am.. it is counting 20 hours on the quests always has. however the quest for farm cash is counted 24 hours.. that is better for us to get in the extra quest to get the 2 FC.. unless it changed now... Thank you for that also I really love my Avatar now that she is still and not in my way.

Taz D
Apr 17 2014, 11:55 AM
So far I have been fine understanding the quest farm cash...After I do 7 quests i get 1 FC if the mayor likes you.. if I do 7 in a row I get 1 FC if I do 8 in a row in 7 days I get 2 FC... the bar is nice to see what you are doing.. The day starts at 12;01 am.. it is counting 20 hours on the quests always has. however the quest for farm cash is counted 24 hours.. that is better for us to get in the extra quest to get the 2 FC.. unless it changed now... Thank you for that also I really love my Avatar now that she is still and not in my way.
Just a minor correction. You only have to do 3 quests in the 7 days to get the 1 FC. Or 8 quests in 7 days to get 2 FC.

KnightRider
Apr 17 2014, 11:58 AM
QUESTION: Last night (Wednesday) I collected my FC when my button turned blue. Today, Thursday, I finished a quest and it was put in Wednesdays spot not Thursday. Shouldn't it be in Thursdays? Or is it still considered Wednesday up until the exact time I collected my FC? Thanks.

The new 7 days start when you collect your FC, so it can change each week unless you collect your FC at the exact same time each week. You said you collected on Wed, it depends on what time it was on Wed, if you collected like at noon on Wed and completed a quest on Thu at 11 am, that you go on your current 7 days cause the 7 days doesn't end til the next Wed at noon.

auntsusie59
Apr 17 2014, 12:04 PM
I thought we were getting new facilities the following day and its been two days????????????

marymarcel
Apr 17 2014, 12:28 PM
I thought we were getting new facilities the following day and its been two days????????????

Hi!

The devolopers are working to fix some glitches with the new release, so we need to be patient to get the new facilities.

DianeCK
Apr 17 2014, 12:54 PM
Just a minor correction. You only have to do 3 quests in the 7 days to get the 1 FC. Or 8 quests in 7 days to get 2 FC.

I was so close... :eek: but i have already done 6 in a row and today's will be 7 days in a row, The bar is still Black, so if it was 3 in a row I would have 2 fc now... just when i thought I understand it..it goes right out the window.. :rolleyes:

DianeCK
Apr 17 2014, 12:56 PM
I was so close... :eek: but i have already done 6 in a row and today's will be 7 days in a row, The bar is still Black, so if it was 3 in a row I would have 2 fc now... just when i thought I understand it..it goes right out the window.. :rolleyes:

Silly me I see where I read it wrong... The window is closed..:D

Taz D
Apr 17 2014, 01:00 PM
The button will not change to blue until the exact time you collected 7 days ago.
It is not how many you do in a row. It is how many you do in a 7 day period. So from the last time you collected the FC if you do anywhere from 3 to 7 during that 7 days you get 1 FC at the end of the 7 days. If you manage to get in an extra 1 and do 8 within your 7 days then you get 2 FC.

SallyL
Apr 17 2014, 02:12 PM
I noticed that the quests I did yesterday were being credited for Tues not Wed and when I finished one today it says the correct amount of quests (8), but does not credit me one for Thurs and says I have insufficient quests to receive farm cash???? I should be able to collect as I collect every Thurs. I should be able to collect 2 farm cash and it says I can't collect any?????? Help, please.

Taz D
Apr 17 2014, 02:20 PM
I noticed that the quests I did yesterday were being credited for Tues not Wed and when I finished one today it says the correct amount of quests (8), but does not credit me one for Thurs and says I have insufficient quests to receive farm cash???? I should be able to collect as I collect every Thurs. I should be able to collect 2 farm cash and it says I can't collect any?????? Help, please.
If the collect button is black then it is not time yet for you to collect. The time you collected last Thursday will be the time you can collect today. It is exactly 7 days right down to the minute that you can collect.

MadamePondarosa
Apr 17 2014, 02:39 PM
There is problem with the hiring process after the update.

The green button in the last step where you choose the farms you want to hire in, is aloms unreachable. Its barely reachable if I press in the top left of the green button.

Its the same problem in fullscreen also.

The same problem has actually bin for a while with the zoom buttons and the green man, but the last step when hiring was actually even harder.

Please make some adjustment :)

Petuniaflower
Apr 17 2014, 02:55 PM
I see Raul I SEE RAUL!!:D

Petuniaflower
Apr 17 2014, 03:03 PM
:(LATER TODAY :confused:

Taz D
Apr 17 2014, 03:08 PM
There is problem with the hiring process after the update.

The green button in the last step where you choose the farms you want to hire in, is aloms unreachable. Its barely reachable if I press in the top left of the green button.

Its the same problem in fullscreen also.

The same problem has actually bin for a while with the zoom buttons and the green man, but the last step when hiring was actually even harder.

Please make some adjustment :)
Just fixed.
Post Release Updates - April 17th, 3:45PM EST

- Farm 21 button is now showing in the Farm Selector manager
- Green Button in Multi-Hire farm selector window should now be fully visible
- When ordering by Utilization/Done in the facility manager you should now have the same behavior as before, facilities will shift up or down the list appropriately
- When leveling up, if you hit the red button to not show the new unlocked items, the feed dialog to post to wall will still be shown unless you check the 'Don't show..." checkbox in the message box

KnightRider
Apr 17 2014, 03:55 PM
Hopefully once they get through the bugs with the other items, then they can get the new yellow and white lines that go straight up and down fixed so that they stay on top of the asphalt, it is hard to see the lines when they disappear under the asphalt.

cgsfarm
Apr 17 2014, 04:48 PM
When is Tomorrow for the new facilities?

Rob T
Apr 17 2014, 04:53 PM
When is Tomorrow for the new facilities?

Raul says , later today :)

tengunn
Apr 17 2014, 06:34 PM
I don't normally have the problems others do so this is new to me.

My Quest were working right until today. I have collected coins on 3 Quest today and they are all showing on Wed.

When I am in any window with tabs I have to close the window and go back before it changes tabs.

I love everything with every update. You guys are great. Thanks for all the good times.

Taz D
Apr 17 2014, 07:15 PM
I don't normally have the problems others do so this is new to me.

My Quest were working right until today. I have collected coins on 3 Quest today and they are all showing on Wed.

When I am in any window with tabs I have to close the window and go back before it changes tabs.

I love everything with every update. You guys are great. Thanks for all the good times.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and see if that helped. It may be slow loading the first time because it will have to reload all the data you just cleared.
If that doesn't help try a different browser to see if it is a browser related issue.

KnightRider
Apr 17 2014, 07:18 PM
This has been added to the release notes:

Post Release Updates - April 17th, 7:35PM EST

- Fixed Quest tracking issues in the Quest Manager and wrong reason given when FarmCash bonus is unavailable. Please report if you are still having issues.

Tom C
Apr 17 2014, 07:28 PM
I like the new flower and tree harvester.

tengunn
Apr 17 2014, 07:54 PM
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and see if that helped. It may be slow loading the first time because it will have to reload all the data you just cleared.
If that doesn't help try a different browser to see if it is a browser related issue.

It is working right now. They posted it was fixed.

cocosfarm
Apr 17 2014, 08:09 PM
I have 3 quests completed and am unable to collect

Dbutrfli
Apr 17 2014, 08:12 PM
LOL!!! When is "tomorrow"??

KnightRider
Apr 17 2014, 08:23 PM

Has it been 7 days since you collected your last FC?

farmtownpatty
Apr 17 2014, 08:23 PM
LOL!!! When is "Tomorrow"!!

KnightRider
Apr 17 2014, 08:24 PM

They are fixing some bug and will get the facilities out as soon as they can.

Taz D
Apr 17 2014, 08:24 PM
When did you collect last. You will not be able to collect again until 7 days exactly after that day and time. At the time it is ready for you to collect the collect button will turn blue.

StoneFace
Apr 17 2014, 08:44 PM
The release'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be factories!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the crops,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck with a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I stick out my avatar chin
And Grin,
And Say,

Oh

The release'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!

You're always
A Raul
A way!

cocosfarm
Apr 17 2014, 08:48 PM

I used to be able to collect cash when I had 3 quests completed. Now I have 4 and still cannot collect . Do I have to wait 'til the week is over? I didn't before.

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 17 2014, 08:52 PM
The release'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be factories!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the crops,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck with a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I stick out my avatar chin
And Grin,
And Say,

Oh

The release'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!

You're always
A Raul
A way!

Hahahaha...not bad Stoneface....but the latest news says "later today"....somehow that doesn't work so well in the song

Taz D
Apr 17 2014, 08:59 PM
I used to be able to collect cash when I had 3 quests completed. Now I have 4 and still cannot collect . Do I have to wait 'til the week is over? I didn't before.
Yes you have to wait until the week is over. You can only collect every 7 days, regardless of how many quests you have completed as long as you have completed at least 3 in that 7 days. It has been that way since this started.

HelenJS22
Apr 17 2014, 09:07 PM

You've heard that 'Tomorrow never comes' :p In Farm Town 'tomorrow' is has alwasy been indefinable :confused:

I'm guessing they are still trying to fix glitches. If they brought in the new facilities before fixing the glitches and percieved glitches there would be a whole set of different farmers up in arms on the forum.

Keeping such a huge complicated game running smoothly and giving us updated toys to play with must be a complete nightmare. Poor Raul can't win ;)

MichHotRod
Apr 17 2014, 09:34 PM
Coming tomorrow, why not put Coming Soon, coming tomorrow or later today makes me keep checking and finding nothin new and being disappointed

kataltay
Apr 17 2014, 09:38 PM
It's officially Friday where I am...."later today" has come to pass....only crops, trees, and flowers follow the 20-hour day, and who knows what a "developer day" is.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 17 2014, 09:46 PM
Hahahaha...not bad Stoneface....but the latest news says "later today"....somehow that doesn't work so well in the song

Yeah, 'cept "later today" is getting pretty durn "later"! LOL Think I'll pry myself away and go to bed and DREAM of new facilities. ;)

See y'all tomorrow.

Rob T
Apr 17 2014, 10:53 PM
The new facilities should now be available :)

tengunn
Apr 17 2014, 11:29 PM
Just found facilities in the store. Thank you

MichHotRod
Apr 18 2014, 12:54 AM
Just got my new Facilities, Thank You Farm Town People

beverduster
Apr 18 2014, 01:00 AM
i hope the barber isnt cross eyed

nijntje
Apr 18 2014, 01:04 AM
AAAA in facility manager "done" and "utilization" is back. What a relief ! TY VM
Mieke

cgsfarm
Apr 18 2014, 03:10 AM
Just got my new facilities. Thank you developers.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 18 2014, 05:44 AM
Yay! Tomorrow finally came! Thanks, devs!

mstiquetx
Apr 18 2014, 06:22 AM
Awesome update!! Thanks Raul and to the others who developed this for us!! Happy Easter everyone!!!'

Dutch85
Apr 18 2014, 08:11 AM
I bought the new facilities and I love them! Thank you Raul!

JohnAlbertini
Apr 18 2014, 08:23 AM
Thank you for fixing the DONE & UTILIZATION sorting.

Now could we please get back the green PENDING & IN STOCK indicators?

Thank you.

beautysmom
Apr 18 2014, 09:23 AM
Thanks--got the new facilities this morning. But a new issue, when I got up, all my farms needed to be fertilized, so I did that first thing. Now, everything to harvest and everything to be planted, shaken, chopped etc. is showing up in the dark, "not fertilized" colors--looks like all my farms need to be fertilized....

FIXED For some reason, this latest release unchecks the preference box for "Highlight Fertilized Crops" button....

Rugged Barbie
Apr 18 2014, 09:36 AM
Love the new Dollar Store! Would like it to be able to be filled with tons of other items we make in the other factories that are still listed as 'Noningredients!'
That would make it a real goldmine for many of us!
Love the update in total!

Want the x12 Chainsaw
Want the x12 Harvest Plower
Want the x12 Sower

Need more Leather, please
:)

Clockworx
Apr 18 2014, 10:40 AM
Thx Raul
Would have loved a 12 x chainsaw man

Petuniaflower
Apr 18 2014, 12:17 PM
ALL IS WELL IN FARMTOWN for me anyway:).One HAPPY farmers! Got farm 21 and the expansions. New facilities.Bought some more tools. Exhausted my Cash Hoard.NOW HAVE TO GET BUSY AND BUILD IT BACK UP!

JohnAlbertini
Apr 18 2014, 12:21 PM
Found a new issue.

In the "Show Times" under the tab Per-Farm Farm 21 does not show.

Thanks.

Qivis
Apr 18 2014, 12:50 PM
Thx Raul
Would have loved a 12 x chainsaw man

Me too, Raul!

JohnAlbertini
Apr 18 2014, 01:46 PM
Found a new issue.

Thanks.

And when you hover over the higher number farms the hint balloon is hidden off to the right.

psycho_mommi
Apr 18 2014, 02:08 PM
i hope the barber isnt cross eyed

one thing you never want to hear your barber say???

"OOOOPSSSSS... that'l probably grow back."

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3180307200/h7F241FBE/

Taz D
Apr 18 2014, 02:15 PM
Found a new issue.

Thanks.

And when you hover over the higher number farms the hint balloon is hidden off to the right.
Both of those have already been reported to the developers.

JbarLFarms
Apr 18 2014, 05:01 PM
ALL IS WELL IN FARMTOWN for me anyway:).One HAPPY farmers! Got farm 21 and the expansions. New facilities.Bought some more tools. Exhausted my Cash Hoard.NOW HAVE TO GET BUSY AND BUILD IT BACK UP!

Everything seems to be working well for me too. The Quest calendar *seems* to be working again again too and is counting each finished quest so far the past couple of days. I'm a happy farmer again. Thanks for all your hard work Devs! :D

anstar
Apr 18 2014, 07:56 PM
.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
Where is this option? My avatar is constantly getting in my way when I plant and I've looked in the preferences and the toolbox, but don't see a 'freeze' for anything except animals. :(

Qivis
Apr 18 2014, 07:58 PM
Where is this option? My avatar is constantly getting in my way when I plant and I've looked in the preferences and the toolbox, but don't see a 'freeze' for anything except animals. :(

You have to click your avatar itself as it is added to the drop down list for it.

anstar
Apr 18 2014, 08:46 PM
Thanks!! I never would have thought to look there.

RFMad
Apr 18 2014, 11:23 PM
I'm trying to post a request for Rabbit Fleece and I'm getting the message that I can only post to friends every 12 hours. It's been 23 hours since I asked for anything. Is this the same as helping my friends with their requests?
This is the first time that anything like that has come up for me.

Taz D
Apr 18 2014, 11:37 PM
I'm trying to post a request for Rabbit Fleece and I'm getting the message that I can only post to friends every 12 hours. It's been 23 hours since I asked for anything. Is this the same as helping my friends with their requests?
This is the first time that anything like that has come up for me.
Check the Time tool under the Game Wide tab. That will tell you how long before you can request ingredients again.

RFMad
Apr 18 2014, 11:51 PM
Check the Time tool under the Game Wide tab. That will tell you how long before you can request ingredients again.
It says 11 hrs to request ingredients but according to my post from last night, it's been 23 hours. I haven't requested anything in between. I got that message when I was trying to ask for help with facilities and services but I exited the game and reloaded and was able to ask for those things but not the help with fleece.

Taz D
Apr 18 2014, 11:58 PM
It says 11 hrs to request ingredients but according to my post from last night, it's been 23 hours. I haven't requested anything in between. I got that message when I was trying to ask for help with facilities and services but I exited the game and reloaded and was able to ask for those things but not the help with fleece.
Only other thing I can think of is check your date and time on the computer and make sure they are correct.

RFMad
Apr 19 2014, 12:03 AM
Only other thing I can think of is check your date and time on the computer and make sure they are correct.
The time and date are correct I'll just wait to post :) But it's strange it hasn't happened before and I only post for 1 item once a day. Thanks for trying to help :)

LazyMare
Apr 19 2014, 01:04 AM
- We will try to bring the Green Pending text functionality back in the Facility Manager in the next few days and still keeping the performance gain we made in this release

Please try really hard Raul, and THANK YOU

Satis
Apr 19 2014, 11:16 AM
Okay, this is just plain weird. This morning around 4am I opened a new Quest. It was to make and stock a pair of combination pliers. I just went back to check on it and there is another quest that is opened up beneath it. This quest is to make a sculptured hand. Beneath that quest is the quest that cannot be opened for 15 more hours. Why did a random quest pop up that I DID NOT open? Has anyone else had this happen?

Yes. I reported it, but had no response.

psycho_mommi
Apr 19 2014, 12:40 PM
i haz a glitch..... my in-game farmtown messages are not working. i open it, and i get a white screen. i have to refresh 3 or 4 times before i can get the message to open. i had this happen before, and it got fixed, and now its back.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/10256796_10201750926123141_4712937154348852752_n.j pg

marymarcel
Apr 19 2014, 12:53 PM
i haz a glitch..... my in-game farmtown messages are not working. i open it, and i get a white screen. i have to refresh 3 or 4 times before i can get the message to open. i had this happen before, and it got fixed, and now its back.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/10256796_10201750926123141_4712937154348852752_n.j pg

Hi!!

You cant open your ingame messages until the farm is fully loaded, and that includes your neighbor's pics in the neighbors bar bellow the screen.

You can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. When the unsettings window opens,close it and the farm. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen.

Please take in mind the first time you load your farm after the clearing, it will take a little longer so that all data needs to be loaded again into servers.

If this problem continues please report it again.:)

KnightRider
Apr 19 2014, 12:54 PM

It looks like it might be a Facebook problem of not sending data correctly, if you look at your neighbors bar, you will see that all of your neighbors have the silhouette as the profile picture, that means that there is a problem of data being transferred from Facebook to you. When you see your neighbor bar like this click on play until you see your neighbor bar normal.

psycho_mommi
Apr 19 2014, 01:06 PM
ok, i will try all the suggestions. i have also run the memcache a few times, and i do wait til all the neighbor bar is loaded. half the time i have no pics on the neighbors.

SunnyD
Apr 19 2014, 03:10 PM
wow i am getting disconnects like crazy since yesterday.. i finally gave up yesterday and just got my computer totally.. it i just as bad today.. i haven't given up though.. i can't really seed my farms... it took over an hour to do just one yesterday.. it's insane... Am i the only one having this today???

Farmer_Susan
Apr 19 2014, 03:28 PM
Can't access my farm or anyone else's - keep getting timed out - just the "Loading" thing. Have cleared my cache, doesn't help. Will try clearing memcache. Been happening for about 30 minutes.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 19 2014, 03:42 PM
Clearing memcache helped a bit but everything is still running slow with lots of disconnects.

Terry the Chameleon
Apr 19 2014, 03:44 PM
Having a concern here on my quest screen...days keep rolling and not showing actual 7 day period for my quest challenge to end....I should be Wednesday to Wednesday, but could not collect until Thursday. It then showed Thursday to Thursday, then Friday to Friday, today Saturday to Saturday...should I be concerned that I will loose the three quests I completed on Thursday or will they roll over?

psycho_mommi
Apr 19 2014, 04:11 PM
It looks like it might be a Facebook problem of not sending data correctly, if you look at your neighbors bar, you will see that all of your neighbors have the silhouette as the profile picture, that means that there is a problem of data being transferred from Facebook to you. When you see your neighbor bar like this click on play until you see your neighbor bar normal.

oki... i have tried everything first- clear net history, ran memcache, ran a disk clean, and re-booted. loaded farm and waited 10 min b4 doing anything, and yes, i LITERALLY did wit ten minutes. my neighbors still have no faces, and i still can not access my in-game messages without refreshing a dozen or more times.

KnightRider
Apr 19 2014, 04:46 PM
Having a concern here on my quest screen...days keep rolling and not showing actual 7 day period for my quest challenge to end....I should be Wednesday to Wednesday, but could not collect until Thursday. It then showed Thursday to Thursday, then Friday to Friday, today Saturday to Saturday...should I be concerned that I will loose the three quests I completed on Thursday or will they roll over?

Each day it will show a different 7 days after you have completed the first 7 days to qualify for your FC, the quest challenge doesn't end like a regular contest would end. The 7 days is a rolling 7 days, example lets say you collect your last FC on Tue 4/1 at noon, the 7 days for you to qualify for FC is the next Tue 4/8 at noon, then Wed 4/9 at noon would start another day and change your last 7 days and any quests done on the first Tue 4/1 would be removed cause the new 7 days would be from Wed 4/2 at noon to Wed 4/9 at noon, then again at Thu 4/3 at noon would start another day again and this would continue until you collect your FC. Not sure which Thu you finished your quests was it at the beginning of your 7 days or at the end of the 7 days? If possible what I do is when I start a new 7 days I wait for a couple of days before I collect on a quest so I have some leeway. In the above example I wouldn't collect on a quest until at least 4/3.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 19 2014, 07:14 PM
More feedback on the slowness: I finally got my farm to load but it took a looooong time. Once I was ON a farm, it was fine. I could harvest, plow, fish, whatever, with no problems. But when I tried to load the next farm, once again, it took way too long. It also took too long to load the facility tool - or, once loaded, to store or cash in. Each of those processes took much longer than normal. It also took too long to load messages from other farmers. I could unload/load and boost trains and send gifts with no problems.

The worst problem, though, is when I try to work neighbor's facilities. I timed it just now - it took the Mayor more than 5 minutes to work 6 farms (I had 2 trains out so the Mayor did all). Some attempts time out - it's taking longer than the browser will allow.

I'm not having other Internet slowness - just in FT. Same in both FF and Chrome. My issues just started today. I've noticed posts from a couple of other farmers who sound like maybe they're having the same issues but that started earlier.

Hope this info helps.

lynwoo60
Apr 19 2014, 07:21 PM
Having same problem with slowness of the game. I ahve cleared and cleaned everything possible and also our internet is up to speed. I am on WF2 and run Win7. I keep getting timed out when i go to help work others facs and to get into my farms well lets say i can make a cuppa and wait for the kettle to boil before i get in. It is ridiculous slow and only has happened since the last update. today is worse than ever before.

Docperk
Apr 19 2014, 10:08 PM
Thank you for the updates I had thought about the shape for a long time and wondered why you didn't do it, but I had also thought that by shaping it that it would allow to see all digits of coins if you 10s or 100s billion of them but that didn't happen. I still think if you were move it over a bit it would allow for that to display. Not a big deal just something I had thought of for some time.

deelar3
Apr 19 2014, 11:22 PM
:eek:
I cannot get on to any of my farms to work today.
Would you please let us all know when everything is up & working? I think your changes & upgrades is the reason!
Thank you for your help! :)

KnightRider
Apr 19 2014, 11:32 PM
:eek:
I cannot get on to any of my farms to work today.
Would you please let us all know when everything is up & working? I think your changes & upgrades is the reason!
Thank you for your help! :)

It is possible that it is something Facebook is doing. It has happened before when FB made changes and cleared up in a day or so.

Mrs Mags
Apr 20 2014, 07:36 AM
I play another game that links to Facebook, that also is having problems, so issues may well be Facebook related.

beautysmom
Apr 20 2014, 08:01 AM
Well, this is a new one. I have never, ever hired someone to do trees, but I have a harvester doing just that. And when I went back to the market and looked, sure enough the hire request was to harvest and plow 10 farms.... No trees....

Taz D
Apr 20 2014, 10:26 AM
Please keep your posts in this thread to Release issues. If you are having problems with other things in the game please post those in the Help & Support under the appropriate Official thread. Thanks.

SunnyD
Apr 20 2014, 06:51 PM
still having major problems with disconnects today... haven't been able to do very much on farms.. I'm having major FT withdrawals LOL this only started with this latest update...

JohnAlbertini
Apr 20 2014, 08:55 PM
I thought I had reported this but Farm 21 does not show in the "Show Times" "Per-farm".

This is a bug that needs attention please!

Taz D
Apr 20 2014, 09:39 PM
I thought I had reported this but Farm 21 does not show in the "Show Times" "Per-farm".

This is a bug that needs attention please!
It has already been reported to the developers.

Queen.of.Clutter
Apr 21 2014, 05:58 PM
Quick question .... once your Quest button turns blue, how long does it stay blue until it drops a day ?? I kind of want to wait until I can get the next quest (8 hours) and have that almost done before I collect, that will give me a running start into next week.

KnightRider
Apr 21 2014, 06:00 PM
Quick question .... once your Quest button turns blue, how long does it stay blue until it drops a day ?? I kind of want to wait until I can get the next quest (8 hours) and have that almost done before I collect, that will give me a running start into next week.

Once it turns blue you have 24 hours before it will drop a day. So if you qualified on Mon 4/14 at noon then on Tue 4/15 at noon it would drop the quests done on Mon 4/7 and the new 7 days would be 4/8 at noon to 4/15 at noon.

Original Tee
Apr 21 2014, 06:36 PM
i looked at the updates and it says no known issues so i'm guessing this hasn't been reported. while in the facility manager my animal buildings for farm 21 don't show a time but they are not ready to be harvested. i do see the time if i hover over the building on farm 21. it's not a huge problem but it would be nice to have it. thanks!

update: actually the dairy shed is showing up. maybe the others will show up after i harvest them the first time. i just bought them today.

Taz D
Apr 21 2014, 06:45 PM
i looked at the updates and it says no known issues so i'm guessing this hasn't been reported. while in the facility manager my animal buildings for farm 21 don't show a time but they are not ready to be harvested. i do see the time if i hover over the building on farm 21. it's not a huge problem but it would be nice to have it. thanks!

update: actually the dairy shed is showing up. maybe the others will show up after i harvest them the first time. i just bought them today.
Yes, there isn't any time listed until after the first time they are harvested.

Original Tee
Apr 21 2014, 08:02 PM
Yes, there isn't any time listed until after the first time they are harvested.

Thanks! That's what I thought after I saw the dairy barn show up.

LazyMare
Apr 22 2014, 01:04 AM
The green Pending and In Stock highlght is back :D
woohoo :D
Thank you Devs

charlies4ng3ls
Apr 22 2014, 01:47 AM
An awful lot of X25 errors coming up - seems to be whilst working then bang you are out - I thought it might settle but another twice it happened this morning.

susiefry
Apr 22 2014, 06:16 AM
Didnt know there was a trading limit....how often/how much can you buy products from people? I needed 2 things for quest so used life line and didnt know i bought the limit on the other so I need to know when i can buy the other product now?

Mrs Mags
Apr 22 2014, 06:34 AM
I am loving the Mayor help and the Farm Cash for Quests :) thank you so much :) My question is. Can you allow the Farm Cash earned for quests to build up before accepting them..let me explain : lets say in one week I did 8 Quests, that would qualify me for 2 Farm Cash..do I have to accept them when the blue button appears, or can I continue into the next week and when I have maybe accumulated lets say 10 FC then check them out..or do you have to accept them as they are earned? doesn't really matter, but am interested to know.

marymarcel
Apr 22 2014, 06:38 AM
I am loving the Mayor help and the Farm Cash for Quests :) thank you so much :) My question is. Can you allow the Farm Cash earned for quests to build up before accepting them..let me explain : lets say in one week I did 8 Quests, that would qualify me for 2 Farm Cash..do I have to accept them when the blue button appears, or can I continue into the next week and when I have maybe accumulated lets say 10 FC then check them out..or do you have to accept them as they are earned? doesn't really matter, but am interested to know.

Hi Mags!

FarmCash for quests are not accumultive,so you need to collect them as soon as the collect button turns blue.

Mrs Mags
Apr 22 2014, 06:49 AM
Hi Mags!

FarmCash for quests are not accumultive,so you need to collect them as soon as the collect button turns blue.

Hi Mary. Thank you for info, and for your very prompt reply. its much appreciated :)

Queen.of.Clutter
Apr 22 2014, 07:04 AM
Once it turns blue you have 24 hours before it will drop a day. So if you qualified on Mon 4/14 at noon then on Tue 4/15 at noon it would drop the quests done on Mon 4/7 and the new 7 days would be 4/8 at noon to 4/15 at noon.

Well, thank you KnightRider, but that did not work out. My button turned blue for 2 fc around 4 pm or so yesterday .... I logged in when I woke up (7:35 am) went to check, the new quest is not done yet, but now my completed quests dropped down to 7. So it is probably more like 12 hours .... *sigh*

Taz D
Apr 22 2014, 07:40 AM
Didnt know there was a trading limit....how often/how much can you buy products from people? I needed 2 things for quest so used life line and didnt know i bought the limit on the other so I need to know when i can buy the other product now?
You can buy the other product in 12 hours. When you are buying for quests you need to let the person you are buying from that you need the minimum amount they can sell. Then you will be able to buy more items if needed.

KnightRider
Apr 22 2014, 08:23 AM
Well, thank you KnightRider, but that did not work out. My button turned blue for 2 fc around 4 pm or so yesterday .... I logged in when I woke up (7:35 am) went to check, the new quest is not done yet, but now my completed quests dropped down to 7. So it is probably more like 12 hours .... *sigh*

Are you sure that it turned around 4 pm, before it turned blue at around 4 pm what time was it before that when you saw that the button was still black? Are you sure it didn't turn blue yesterday around 7:35 am, 12 hours couldn't be otherwise it would change 2 days in a 24 hour period.

StoneFace
Apr 22 2014, 08:31 AM
Hi Mags!

hhhhmmmmm

Here is what I did....

My seven rolling day period started with a 0 and then one or two completed quests each subsequent day.

When the BUTTON turned BLUE, I had 7 completed with that 0 on the first day. I choose to continue with a new quest, ignore the BLUE BUTTON and thus let that first day just drop off the left end of the chart while a day was added to the right end. I completed the 8th Quest and then clicked the BLUE BUTTON.

So.... before clicking... look at your full 7/8 day period.

Perico429
Apr 22 2014, 09:41 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnlcyq6iuf4ccbt/DIVYy6MQ9u/FT_NEIGHBORS_LISTING.png

Neighbors listing not showing online neighbors up front anymore... you have to scroll to find online neighbors.

Thanks.

marymarcel
Apr 22 2014, 09:48 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bnlcyq6iuf4ccbt/DIVYy6MQ9u/FT_NEIGHBORS_LISTING.png

Neighbors listing not showing online neighbors up front anymore... you have to scroll to find online neighbors.

Thanks.

Hi!

Click in one neighbor's pic in the bar and select On Line status from the menu.

karenann1979
Apr 22 2014, 08:07 PM
I am having alot of problems with farmtown. I have a brand new pc and farmtown is so slow. It takes me a half hour to harvest plow and replant one small field! It is also extremely slow loading each farm. It use to be fast. If its not fixed soon Ill quit playing! I am at the highest level but dont have time to sit and wait for stuff to get loaded and done! HELP!!!! I have even cleared the cache and the discs on my pc and nothing works:mad:

StoneFace
Apr 22 2014, 08:33 PM
I am having alot of problems with farmtown. I have a brand new pc and farmtown is so slow. It takes me a half hour to harvest plow and replant one small field! It is also extremely slow loading each farm. It use to be fast. If its not fixed soon Ill quit playing! I am at the highest level but dont have time to sit and wait for stuff to get loaded and done! HELP!!!! I have even cleared the cache and the discs on my pc and nothing works:mad:

for a change of pace, I decided to hire myself out at the market.... the results were slow hire, slow tools, slow transfer of coins etc to the server...

oh... and everything was really slow :rolleyes:

Rugged Barbie
Apr 22 2014, 08:40 PM
hhhhmmmmm
Here is what I did....
My seven rolling day period started with a 0 and then one or two completed quests each subsequent day.

When the BUTTON turned BLUE, I had 7 completed with that 0 on the first day. I choose to continue with a new quest, ignore the BLUE BUTTON and thus let that first day just drop off the left end of the chart while a day was added to the right end. I completed the 8th Quest and then clicked the BLUE BUTTON.

So.... before clicking... look at your full 7/8 day period..

Once again, Mr. Face, you have given me help! Oh my gosh, now I'm going to STOP completing all the 'hungover' quests on day one of new calendar and let a day or two roll by until I have more completed.

I started this week out with 4 hungovers and then went 2 days with zero completed. Had you posted this before then, I would be on easy street. Thank you!

A very tired and Rugged Barb

Taz D
Apr 22 2014, 10:05 PM
Once again, Mr. Face, you have given me help! Oh my gosh, now I'm going to STOP completing all the 'hungover' quests on day one of new calendar and let a day or two roll by until I have more completed.

I started this week out with 4 hungovers and then went 2 days with zero completed. Had you posted this before then, I would be on easy street. Thank you!

A very tired and Rugged Barb
Not necessarily. Unless you have not finished the last step, because even if you wait a day or two to collect the coins, the quest will post in the chart on the day it was actually complete.

Taz D
Apr 22 2014, 10:10 PM
Try the suggestions in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374
If you are still having problems please post in that thread in Help & Support with a link to your farm. To create a link to your farm instructions are in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

lynwoo60
Apr 23 2014, 12:55 AM
Ok what is the go. I have jsut come back from being away for few days and my farm is not connecting to WF2. the online/offline button is flashing at me a lot and then after awhile i get connect to server error message. now before i went away i was having trouble getting into my farm but that cleared up but was very slow. now when i return after a few days the connection problem is worse than ever.. now before you tell me to try anything everything and i mean everything has been done and i did it before i turned my computer off a few days ago and jsut did it all again when i knew it didn't need doing. so it looks like to me that your WF2 is need of great repairs and fast as i would like to work on my farm that hasn't been touched for the past 4 days and i would like to work on them now.

peekachoo
Apr 23 2014, 02:18 AM
Thanks so much for the updates, and for restoring the green highlight when filling up facilities . Also, I'm very glad that with the Mayor now working some of the farms, a glitch that I've had for about 3 years now ( it involved earning extra FC when working for others ) has now disappeared entirely , hooray !

anaxo
Apr 23 2014, 04:21 AM
Hi, I have the same problem the game is not connecting to WF2

Thanks

anaxo
Apr 23 2014, 04:29 AM
Connected to the WF2 only when visiting a neighbor!
When I go back home or visit the market again is trying to connect and getting the error U00

KnightRider
Apr 23 2014, 05:11 AM
For everyone that is having a problem getting on FT, will have to wait until a mod comes on line and then maybe they might be able to find out if it is a problem with the game servers or if it is another problem with FB doing some changes.

Rob T
Apr 23 2014, 05:53 AM
Hi, i have let the developers know, hopefully they will be able to fix it soon

Perico429
Apr 23 2014, 01:04 PM
What's up with the trains, I lost all the products on all 5 trains...... all that time for nothing. not to mention the coins and fuels spent in setting the trains up....

Taz D
Apr 23 2014, 02:56 PM
What's up with the trains, I lost all the products on all 5 trains...... all that time for nothing. not to mention the coins and fuels spent in setting the trains up....
The products from the trains when you unload go directly into your storage.

LeeClements
Apr 23 2014, 04:44 PM
just wanted say I'm very happy you brought back the green text in the facility manager, makes life a lot easier. :):)

MNWildOne423
Apr 23 2014, 05:34 PM
Not sure where to post this but I want to thank Farm Town for the birthday wish today. None of my other apps or games I play sent me anything! Kudos to all involved with this fun fantastic game!

KnightRider
Apr 23 2014, 05:40 PM
Not sure where to post this but I want to thank Farm Town for the birthday wish today. None of my other apps or games I play sent me anything! Kudos to all involved with this fun fantastic game!

Did they send it in the game or what? I have only heard of someone sending Bday wishes on the forum, but never in the game.

MNWildOne423
Apr 23 2014, 05:45 PM
Did they send it in the game or what? I have only heard of someone sending Bday wishes on the forum, but never in the game.
They sent it to my email that I have in my profile. Very cool IMO!

KnightRider
Apr 23 2014, 05:51 PM
They sent it to my email that I have in my profile. Very cool IMO!

Ok, Thanks, just wondering you are the first one I have heard mention this.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 23 2014, 08:26 PM
Wondering about the Green Pending thing in the Facilities Manager that went missing and is now back. What Green Pending thing? I'm clueless here and have been trying to find what some have been referring to. :p

Taz D
Apr 23 2014, 08:30 PM
Wondering about the Green Pending thing in the Facilities Manager that went missing and is now back. What Green Pending thing? I'm clueless here and have been trying to find what some have been referring to. :p
Look in the Facility Manager at a facility that is not full. The word Pending is in green. If the facility is full then the Pending is black.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 23 2014, 08:49 PM
Look in the Facility Manager at a facility that is not full. The word Pending is in green. If the facility is full then the Pending is black.

Nope, I've got nothing green or black . . . I've got a start all button in the center bottom of each factory on facilities manager. that goes gray when it's full. . .

Taz D
Apr 23 2014, 08:53 PM
Nope, I've got nothing green or black . . . I've got a start all button in the center bottom of each factory on facilities manager. that goes gray when it's full. . .
That also changes. Look at the text in the box that tells you haow many items you have "Pending:### Done:xxx" The Pending is in green text if the facility is not full 100%

Rugged Barbie
Apr 23 2014, 09:10 PM
That also changes. Look at the text in the box that tells you haow many items you have "Pending:### Done:xxx" The Pending is in green text if the facility is not full 100%

Nope, checked and rechecked.
There's a line at the top says pending completed div rate, etc.

KnightRider
Apr 23 2014, 09:29 PM
Nope, checked and rechecked.
There's a line at the top says pending completed div rate, etc.

When you go into your facility manager look at each of the factories and you will see it, look at the picture below:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/10298772_730122070343379_2566857297397688648_n.jpg

Eradani
Apr 23 2014, 10:03 PM
i never knew about this green pending till people started talking about it disappearing. thx to the people talking about it and thx to the devs for putting it back in.

KnightRider
Apr 23 2014, 10:08 PM
i never knew about this green pending till people started talking about it disappearing. thx to the people talking about it and thx to the devs for putting it back in.

I am with you, I didn't realize about the pending either until it vanished, now I don't have to worry about it cause I have all the turbo start all tools.

lyndalu
Apr 23 2014, 10:28 PM
Recently, where the neighbors are at the bottom of the FT page, there has been a score based on helping others, posting facilities, sending gifts, etc. Now, at least on my page, i am back to the total xp's for me and my neighbors. How can i return to the 'helping others' score? If one and one's neighbors all have lots of xp's, it is not very interesting. I have enjoyed the helping others score and would like to return to it. If i am not in the right place to ask this question, please let me know where to go to do it.

Taz D
Apr 23 2014, 10:38 PM
Recently, where the neighbors are at the bottom of the FT page, there has been a score based on helping others, posting facilities, sending gifts, etc. Now, at least on my page, i am back to the total xp's for me and my neighbors. How can i return to the 'helping others' score? If one and one's neighbors all have lots of xp's, it is not very interesting. I have enjoyed the helping others score and would like to return to it. If i am not in the right place to ask this question, please let me know where to go to do it.
Click on one of your neighbors and from the top of that menu select Order by Help Given.
When you want to ask a question not about the current release it is best to ask in the Help & Support forum. There are several Official threads there for subjects you might have a question about.

lyndalu
Apr 23 2014, 11:35 PM
thanks for answering and thanks for so kindly letting me know how i should ask next time! . . . i do appreciate your help!

maggiel29
Apr 24 2014, 06:05 AM
OK - I KNOW that the last 2 weeks since the Farm Cash was given for quests I have collected my cash about 9am (BST) Thursday morning. Today my button is still black and it says less than 7 days have passed. It is now 7 days and about 3 hours and if the first quest in the row completed last Thursday drops off I will not have 8 quests completed! I think there is a glitch in this somewhere!!!!
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/p720x720/10257965_761751140510533_4369175402160297649_n.jpg

Rugged Barbie
Apr 24 2014, 07:40 AM
When you go into your facility manager look at each of the factories and you will see it, look at the picture below:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/10298772_730122070343379_2566857297397688648_n.jpg

Ohhhhhh!
Myyyyyy
Goshhhhh!
Thank you so much KnightRider
:D:o:)

KnightRider
Apr 24 2014, 08:54 AM
Ohhhhhh!
Myyyyyy
Goshhhhh!
Thank you so much KnightRider
:D:o:)

You are welcome, I didn't realize about the green pending until people complained it was gone, so it is easy to overlook.

jmfslots
Apr 24 2014, 05:15 PM
When do Farm Town days start (08:00 pst)? Why are days not 24 hours?

Taz D
Apr 24 2014, 05:52 PM
When do Farm Town days start (08:00 pst)? Why are days not 24 hours?
Since Farm Town days are 20 hours and not 24 hours then the time changes when they start. If it is 8:00 AM today, then tomorrow it will be 4:00 AM.
Days are not 24 hours because that is the way the developers set up the game.

maggiel29
Apr 25 2014, 06:24 AM
OK - I KNOW that the last 2 weeks since the Farm Cash was given for quests I have collected my cash about 9am (BST) Thursday morning. Today my button is still black and it says less than 7 days have passed. It is now 7 days and about 3 hours and if the first quest in the row completed last Thursday drops off I will not have 8 quests completed! I think there is a glitch in this somewhere!!!!
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/p720x720/10257965_761751140510533_4369175402160297649_n.jpg

I finally got my 2 cash at 6pm AFTER I had completed one of the 2 outstanding quests I had on the go. I dont know if it wont pay out if you have more than one outstanding quest or if it was coincidence!

DianeCK
Apr 25 2014, 09:19 AM
I just completed the 7 day 8 quests to get 2 FC ... I started last Friday at about 12 pm give or take a few mins. still black at 10;15 am... I am checking every 15 mins .... if not blue after 12;30 pm.. No idea..we will see...

KnightRider
Apr 25 2014, 11:00 AM
I just completed the 7 day 8 quests to get 2 FC ... I started last Friday at about 12 pm give or take a few mins. still black at 10;15 am... I am checking every 15 mins .... if not blue after 12;30 pm.. No idea..we will see...

If you started last Friday about 12 pm, then it won't change at least until this Friday about 12 pm, you don't have to check it until about 12 pm. It is exactly 7 days (real days, not FT days) from the day and time you either opened your first quest or collected you last FC.

DianeCK
Apr 25 2014, 11:05 AM
If you started last Friday about 12 pm, then it won't change at least until this Friday about 12 pm, you don't have to check it until about 12 pm. It is exactly 7 days (real days, not FT days) from the day and time you either opened your first quest or collected you last FC.

At 12;02 pm went in, its blue and now I have 2 more FC... Thank you... so it works... :D

KnightRider
Apr 25 2014, 11:19 AM
At 12;02 pm went in, its blue and now I have 2 more FC... Thank you... so it works... :D

Your welcome, glad it worked.

bliky
Apr 25 2014, 12:15 PM
Hi devs, thanks for the update. Would it be possible to add a 'Claim Farmcash' field to the 'Show Times' report?

texasgram
Apr 26 2014, 06:26 AM
Can anyone tell me where is the Avatar Menu? Thanks!!!

StoneFace
Apr 26 2014, 06:33 AM
to change the appearance, ... hair, eyes, nose, click on your avatar.

You can also buy some outfits at $20FC each. With each of those purchases, up to 3, you will increase your buying "power" by 5000 when you buy/sell products with another player

9. Increased Trading Limits: We duplicated your 12 Hour Trading limit when buying products from others in the market, here are the new limits based on your Diversification Rank:

- From ranks 2000 to 5000, add 1000 to your limit
- From 5000 to 10000, add 2000
- From 10000 to 30000, add 3000
- From 30000 to 60000, add 4000
- Over 60000, add 5000

Also, we increased by 500% the limits based on the Business Clothes you own, for every business cloth that you own, add 5000 to your limit. You can buy up to 3 different Business Clothes by clicking on your Avatar, selecting 'Change Appearance', then selecting the Clothes category and scrolling right to the very end.

earlgray
Apr 26 2014, 10:11 AM
I have had a scrolling issue with this latest update. When I'm in the facility manager, I always click in the black bar to scroll down to the next group of facilities. But now it's always about one pixel short of fully scrolling down, so that after a while it's quite a bit off. Not the biggest problem in the world, but it would be nice if you would fix it. Thanks!

mpinelli
Apr 26 2014, 10:48 AM
HELP.....i need friends for my farm to get farm 3....please add me

Taz D
Apr 26 2014, 11:30 AM
HELP.....i need friends for my farm to get farm 3....please add me
Please post your request for neighbors in the thread in the Social forum for this purpose. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Please read the first post in that thread to see what you need to put in your reply, so people can add you.

Dutch85
Apr 26 2014, 12:24 PM
I have had a scrolling issue with this latest update. When I'm in the facility manager, I always click in the black bar to scroll down to the next group of facilities. But now it's always about one pixel short of fully scrolling down, so that after a while it's quite a bit off. Not the biggest problem in the world, but it would be nice if you would fix it. Thanks!

I'm having a scrolling issue since the last update as well, but mine is a little different-when I click in the black bar to go one page down or up, it just goes crazy. Sometimes it goes all the way up or down skipping several pages. Also, there are certain facilities I like to keep running at all times and when I go in the facility manager to go to individual facilities and fill them, after 3 or 4 buildings, it slows done so much that I have to refresh the game.

cbeckner80
Apr 27 2014, 08:21 AM
I've noticed since the last update that there's something wrong with the way the diversification rank and percentages are being counted. First, on some facilities, when you click "start all", the amount and stock level will change as it should, but if you click on it again, it will increase both numbers. Also, the first click will change the diversification rank, but the second click won't. In addition, as you work, at times the diversification rank may or may not exceed the number shown for "best" until you exit the facility manager, at which time when you reopen the manager, they both change to an entirely different number. Is it me or is there something wrong with the way it's being computed.

Mari Lou
Apr 27 2014, 09:50 AM
OK - I've read through much of this thread - and see posts on the 15th regarding the Barber Shop facility not yet being activated. Well - it's now the 27th, I've had the barber shop since it was available as building. With the "NEW" barber shop being a pay/farmcash option will it be available for us - or will we have to rebuy something we already have - for dollars we don't have?

KnightRider
Apr 27 2014, 10:12 AM
OK - I've read through much of this thread - and see posts on the 15th regarding the Barber Shop facility not yet being activated. Well - it's now the 27th, I've had the barber shop since it was available as building. With the "NEW" barber shop being a pay/farmcash option will it be available for us - or will we have to rebuy something we already have - for dollars we don't have?

The barber shop that you purchased as decoration for coin isn't the barber shop that is a facility. There is a barber shop facility for Farm Cash and a barber shop as decoration for coins. See below:

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10154295_731735773515342_2681268607732303215_n.jpg

Darrell Joe
Apr 27 2014, 01:13 PM
please fix scrolling issue in the facility manager, by the time I get 1/3 through my facilities, i CAN NO LONGER SEE OR CLICK THE START ALL OR STORE ALL OR OPEN FOR THE BOTTOM (4th) set of facilities. Also can you please, please, please do something about production amounts in FC facilities not fair that hey don't make enough items, we can afford to buy extra coin facilities, but ot farm cash ones....need also more production on paper rolls, have 6 paper mills and still can't make enough paper rolls to fill my facilities needs

Zeeky Banutski
Apr 28 2014, 08:03 AM
"...'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm...

Now, if only I could freeze the little critter when farming at other people's farms (like my wife's farms)...because he still gets in the way...:(

Eradani
Apr 28 2014, 02:32 PM
umm, i can't post bonuses or facilities. does anyone know what happened??

Taz D
Apr 28 2014, 02:47 PM
umm, i can't post bonuses or facilities. does anyone know what happened??
I just posted one and it worked fine.

Eradani
Apr 28 2014, 02:48 PM
to be more clear:
i get the FT popup for do i want to post this
click yes
nothing...

using FireFox and i do Not have popups blocked at all

i tried it on 2 accounts and nothing on either one.
1 account has allow FT to post on my behalf and the other doesn't

Taz D
Apr 28 2014, 02:55 PM
to be more clear:
i get the FT popup for do i want to post this
click yes
nothing...

using FireFox and i do Not have popups blocked at all

i tried it on 2 accounts and nothing on either one.
1 account has allow FT to post on my behalf and the other doesn't
The one that doesn't allow FT to post on your behalf will not post those then at all.
You need pop ups and cookies allowed. Try a different browser.

Eradani
Apr 28 2014, 02:59 PM
i don't have a different browser so i guess i officially hate FB again, lol. i just got my computer back and was looking forward to posting facilities /sigh

Eradani
Apr 28 2014, 03:08 PM
omg - it was 3rd party cookies. i set them to Never last night. it used to be Visited and now i can post. thx taz

Taz D
Apr 28 2014, 03:11 PM
omg - it was 3rd party cookies. i set them to Never last night. it used to be Visited and now i can post. thx taz
Instead of allowing all third party cookies leave it set to never and add the following sites to Exceptions:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com (this one is for buying FC)

Eradani
Apr 28 2014, 03:17 PM
cool. that'll do what i wanted to do with Never

Docperk
Apr 28 2014, 08:52 PM
Sorry if this has already been talked about, but if you don't claim your Farm Cash do they expire?

Taz D
Apr 28 2014, 09:40 PM
Sorry if this has already been talked about, but if you don't claim your Farm Cash do they expire?
The 7 day week is shifting as in the quests for the prior 7 days are the only ones that count toward the FC. If you have a quest that was 8 days ago then it drops off. If that puts you under the 8 for the 2 Fc then it will drop down to 1 FC or if it drops you to under 3 quests then you will lose that 1 FC.
Watch your chart at the bottom of the quests. It will show you how many quests you have for a total of the last 7 days.

Docperk
Apr 29 2014, 05:20 AM
The 7 day week is shifting as in the quests for the prior 7 days are the only ones that count toward the FC. If you have a quest that was 8 days ago then it drops off. If that puts you under the 8 for the 2 Fc then it will drop down to 1 FC or if it drops you to under 3 quests then you will lose that 1 FC.
Watch your chart at the bottom of the quests. It will show you how many quests you have for a total of the last 7 days.

Ok thank you

dave1949
Apr 29 2014, 01:29 PM
AS the rules change with regards the quests since the last update? My quest should finish on Tuesday 18.30 (GMT), its now 19.30 and I still can not collect my 1 FC. Is this because I have a quest finishing in 15 mins, is it waiting for completion of that quest?

Taz D
Apr 29 2014, 01:34 PM
AS the rules change with regards the quests since the last update? My quest should finish on Tuesday 18.30 (GMT), its now 19.30 and I still can not collect my 1 FC. Is this because I have a quest finishing in 15 mins, is it waiting for completion of that quest?
No the rules have not changed. When your quests finish have nothing to do with when you can collect the FC. Remember that you need to collect the coins for the quests for them to register for the FC.

dave1949
Apr 29 2014, 01:38 PM
Hi Taz, thx. Yes I know that, I have 6 completed within the 7 day period, just waiting to collect the 1 FC

psycho_mommi
Apr 29 2014, 01:45 PM
just saying i am still having issues with in game messages. specifically, they will not open. before you ask... YES I HAVE... cleared memcache... emptied net history... emptied flash player history...;. run a disc clean.... rebooted browser... AND tried t2 other browsers as well. this has only been since the last update.

Bootgrandma
Apr 29 2014, 01:50 PM
Can anyone tell me where is the Avatar Menu? Thanks!!!

I would like to know also. Where is the AVATAR MENU?:mad:

Taz D
Apr 29 2014, 01:53 PM
just saying i am still having issues with in game messages. specifically, they will not open. before you ask... YES I HAVE... cleared memcache... emptied net history... emptied flash player history...;. run a disc clean.... rebooted browser... AND tried t2 other browsers as well. this has only been since the last update.
If your neighbor's pictures are not showing in the neighbor bar, then the in-game messages will not open. If this is the case try reloading your farm. I have noticed I am getting the blank pictures more often than in the past, but clicking the play button usually gets them to load the second time and then messages can be opened.

Taz D
Apr 29 2014, 01:55 PM
I would like to know also. Where is the AVATAR MENU?:mad:
If you are talking about for the Freeze added this release then click on your avatar. The last item in the menu that opens is for the freezing.

psycho_mommi
Apr 29 2014, 02:09 PM
If your neighbor's pictures are not showing in the neighbor bar, then the in-game messages will not open. If this is the case try reloading your farm. I have noticed I am getting the blank pictures more often than in the past, but clicking the play button usually gets them to load the second time and then messages can be opened.

thanks Taz, i guess i just need more patience. my neighbors bar has been blank on the pics more often as well. i will try hitting the play button, that's about the only thing i hadn't done yet. ;-)

beverduster
Apr 29 2014, 03:01 PM
when will the mothers day stuff be out?

marymarcel
Apr 29 2014, 03:15 PM
when will the mothers day stuff be out?

Well, for my country it should be next October:eek: but for yours....only developers know :D

beverduster
Apr 30 2014, 01:56 PM
nobody is griping, time to shut down & wait for the new release

Sabrinarose
Apr 30 2014, 02:32 PM
Since this update, my farm runs so slow. Loading my Fac Mjr, planting, working my factories, changing between farms. Whats happening please, is it a FT thing or FB issue. I have cleaned everything, emptied everything, changed browsers 3X's .. :( Help.. thanks so much. All this has happen just since this last update. Thanks so much..

Texas Belle
Apr 30 2014, 05:13 PM
Well, for my country it should be next October:eek: but for yours....only developers know :D

Marymarcel eso no fue una respuesta adecuada, la señora tiene derecho a estar enojada.. en mi país que era Cuba el día de las madres era en Mayo igual que aquí en los EU, España también Mayo.. no se de Sur America pero Octubre es el mes de Cristobal Colon... :)

Petuniaflower
Apr 30 2014, 05:46 PM
Since this update, my farm runs so slow. Loading my Fac Mjr, planting, working my factories, changing between farms. Whats happening please, is it a FT thing or FB issue. I have cleaned everything, emptied everything, changed browsers 3X's .. :( Help.. thanks so much. All this has happen just since this last update. Thanks so much..

I was running pretty good until today.So I don't think it is a update problem.Can't decide who or what is the problem.Facebook, server"s GAME :eek: but yes indeed this ole Farmer is either going slow or the game is. Not complaining mods, just telling you like it is :)

Taz D
Apr 30 2014, 10:15 PM
We used to be able to go to the market and sell half of our total of each harvest or product produces. Is it possible to get that back?
None of that has changed. You still can sell half or sell all.

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 30 2014, 11:07 PM
Was so looking forward to the new facilities. Now? NO I have not purchase even the coin offerings this time. Why you may ask? Finally got smart and checked what supplies would be needed in order to fill them, that's why.

I have THREE (3) of the INK and PIGMENT factory and since the powers that be have us using INK for everything my poor factories just can not keep up with that need. It is so strange to be using INK and not PIGMENT for the play ground items, fire hydrant and so on....Heavens I did ceramics years ago and honestly do not remember using INK, did use PIGMENT though....My original INK and PIGMENT factory today, without me making anymore other than I believe that tiny bit needed for 1 quest, contains the ORIGINAL pigment I made when fist began using that factory to make it!!!

Why was pigment even thought to be made if we aren't going to use it????

Since learning that once again facilities offered to us will be using copious amounts of ink with if I remember correctly ONE (1) item that will use pigment decided not to add to my frustrations with the excessive use now of the inks, especially the BLUE ink. Will not purchase any of the new ones this time..

Also, the use of horse hair is excessive too...OK I have 3 stuffed horse barns spent all the FC on the barns I'm ever going to...I do realize you need to make money to survive however FT STILL owes me FC missing from TWO (2) previous updates even after receiving no less than 20 tickets concerning the loss. It's quite obvious I'll never recover my losses...which includes FC PAID for items disappearing....NO TAZ or any other Mod here I do NOT expect you to fix this for me....I am furious over being taken advantage of and am venting here...Of course I suppose I could be venting by writing and mailing certified US mail to the BBB of Florida where FT is based I believe....and or the AG....If not allowed to vent here...

I WILL NOT purchase another FC item especially a stable as I believe the excessive use of horsehair is to get us all to do just that....and will not because my missing has still not been returned......now have the 20+ tickets I've filed to the powers that be ever been responded to at all. At one time FT would at least acknowledge having received our ticket and given it a number, guessing they're now too big for their britches and don't expend the energy.

Now that I've vented here perhaps I'll not feel the need to put pen to paper and make the trip to the PO to certify the letters and mail them.

Nope not buying another facility that needs ink. Will wait until FT invents a use for ALL the hundred thousand + of each pigment in my storage for well over a year or 2, hmmm or is it three years?

LoreneC
May 01 2014, 08:41 AM
Please move the birds, doves, and butterflies to an area where they will be available year round.

Thank you!:)

Queen.of.Clutter
May 01 2014, 09:03 AM
..I do realize you need to make money to survive however FT STILL owes me FC missing from TWO (2) previous updates even after receiving no less than 20 tickets concerning the loss.

I WILL NOT purchase another FC item especially a stable as I believe the excessive use of horsehair is to get us all to do just that....and will not because my missing has still not been returned......now have the 20+ tickets I've filed to the powers that be ever been responded to at all. At one time FT would at least acknowledge having received our ticket and given it a number, guessing they're now too big for their britches and don't expend the energy.

I personally have NEVER had any problems with Support. I have only had to contact Support very few times in the past 5 years, and they have been quite prompt and tremendously helpful. I think you are running into a problem because of ALL OF THOSE TICKETS! When you continually file tickets before giving Support a chance to rectify the problem, you are basically biting yourself in the butt. Unless, of course, you have had 20 separate problems. Once a ticket is filed, give Support a chance to reply - it may take a bit, especially after a new release when people go 'ticket crazy' .... if you file one on top of the other, they will get lost in the shuffle. Less is more......

This is only a bit of helpful advice .... bottom line, is this game is one of the best out there. The Developers cater to us, and very very few games are able or willing to do that. We are fortunate.

Also, if you need Ink, grab it as bonuses .... before you know it, you will be overrun with it. I believe I only have 2 Ink Factories, and just bought a 3rd .... when I see it as a bonus, I grab it. It helps alot ! Also, you can request every 12 HOURS, ingredients for an item that takes the ink you need. Your gift box will fill up with the Inks .... every day request a different one. It really does help tremendously !

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10173660_10203588445015153_2775428180584815215_n.j pg

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10155760_10203588354812898_4978052229236369347_n.j pg

Rugged Barbie
May 01 2014, 04:36 PM
OK, last time I mentioned this issue my post was sent to some distant thread.
This is part of the New Release.
Filling my Factories and Services is EXTREMELY SLOW. This is for about a week now.
Having my planted fields register is EXTREMELY SLOW. If not careful, and I irrigate before all the endless fields register and are finished, part of my farm goes unirrigated. This is an old issue that's now back.
I am on high speed cable, not wireless.
Thank you for listening.
I, too, would like a use for all this horded pigment. :)
Yes, something other than using blue ink and horse hair would be a plus.
Thanks!

Tom C
May 02 2014, 09:09 AM
Not sure if this is related to the last update or not. Like today I planted, harvested trees, and fished farm 3 when I was done with that I clicked to go to farm 4. Now most times the game finishes doing the stuff on farm 3 and then goes to farm 4, but today the game reloaded and put me on farm 4. I had to go back to farm 3 and re do what was not done, because the game reloaded.

Rob T
May 02 2014, 03:58 PM
Hi all,

Mothers day items are now available in store and as gifts :)

susiefry
May 02 2014, 04:01 PM
MOTHERS DAY STUFF OUT!!!! The giraffes are the CUTEST thing in forever, please please PLEASE think about doing that for other zoo like animals to go with our zoo facilities!!!!!!!!!