PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 14th, 2014

Pages : 1 2 [3]

gffarmer
May 02 2014, 04:28 PM
Hi all,

Mothers day items are now available in store and as gifts :)

Thank you! Love the new items! :)

psycho_mommi
May 02 2014, 05:22 PM
oh my gosh, the mother's day items are so dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!! i am giddy from the cuteness!!!! THANKS DEVS!!!! :D:D:D

beverduster
May 02 2014, 07:16 PM
i got my mama giraff & baby in my pig pen

dnana
May 02 2014, 07:31 PM
I personally have NEVER had any problems with Support. I have only had to contact Support very few times in the past 5 years, and they have been quite prompt and tremendously helpful. I think you are running into a problem because of ALL OF THOSE TICKETS! When you continually file tickets before giving Support a chance to rectify the problem, you are basically biting yourself in the butt. Unless, of course, you have had 20 separate problems. Once a ticket is filed, give Support a chance to reply - it may take a bit, especially after a new release when people go 'ticket crazy' .... if you file one on top of the other, they will get lost in the shuffle. Less is more......

This is only a bit of helpful advice .... bottom line, is this game is one of the best out there. The Developers cater to us, and very very few games are able or willing to do that. We are fortunate.

Also, if you need Ink, grab it as bonuses .... before you know it, you will be overrun with it. I believe I only have 2 Ink Factories, and just bought a 3rd .... when I see it as a bonus, I grab it. It helps alot ! Also, you can request every 12 HOURS, ingredients for an item that takes the ink you need. Your gift box will fill up with the Inks .... every day request a different one. It really does help tremendously !

Great answer, thank you! So many people forget about this! :)

hurican
May 02 2014, 08:16 PM
TAZ .......are you allowed to have 5 loco's with train cars on each farm ........... or is it 5 loco's on one farm only .. i have tried to find the info ....... thank you

Earl

Taz D
May 02 2014, 08:27 PM
TAZ .......are you allowed to have 5 loco's with train cars on each farm ........... or is it 5 loco's on one farm only .. i have tried to find the info ....... thank you

Earl
Information on trains is in the Game Guide:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

You are allowed to 5 different loco's with cars period. They can all be on one farm or separate farms, however you wish to have them, but only 5 total trains with one of each type of freight locomotive.

kataltay
May 02 2014, 09:11 PM
:eek: You know, it's bad enough we have a "Farmart" that either sells Farm Art, or is a Far Mart.... who knows.

But a "emocleW ot nedraG s'moM" sign? :confused: May I please apply for the job of editor for Slashkey????

FarmerWitch
May 02 2014, 11:53 PM
Love the Mom and Baby creatures, thanks so much

Petuniaflower
May 03 2014, 12:09 PM
Love the Mom and Baby creatures, thanks so much

I love these too,Raul please put them somewhere after Mothers Day to be available all year long.I found no use for the cartoon looking dogs and cats,can't find a use for them.Can't use cat or dog hair and poop on any facility ;)

Jean's Farm
May 03 2014, 04:32 PM
Love the Mom's and baby animals. Please move them to somewhere else to be able to purchase anytime. Can you put the butterflies and birds with the animals, too. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoreneC
May 03 2014, 04:48 PM
Love the Mom's and baby animals. Please move them to somewhere else to be able to purchase anytime. Can you put the butterflies and birds with the animals, too. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What she said! Please!!:)

They are too gorgeous to only be available seasonally!

nitrodoll
May 04 2014, 12:31 AM
Today I collected my 1 FC but I had 3 quests working, 2 that I started yesterday & 1 I started today. About 10 minutes after I collected FC, 2 of the quest where done. After I collected the coins they didn’t show up at the bottom in the quest completed. I exited quest manager then went back nothing, I reload went back still nothing. What did I do wrong?

Taz D
May 04 2014, 12:36 AM
Today I collected my 1 FC but I had 3 quests working, 2 that I started yesterday & 1 I started today. About 10 minutes after I collected FC, 2 of the quest where done. After I collected the coins they didn’t show up at the bottom in the quest completed. I exited quest manager then went back nothing, I reload went back still nothing. What did I do wrong?
Are you sure they weren't actually completed before you collected the FC? Quests are completed for that chart when the last step completes and not when you collect the coins. So if they were actually completed before you collected the FC then they would be applied to the previous week.

nitrodoll
May 04 2014, 12:46 AM
Thank you Taz that may every well be what happen.

boduke66
May 04 2014, 11:16 PM
not sure where to post this question but here goes,i just noticed where all my farms are listed at the top,next to the name of my main farm in parentheses is the letter w,is this something new,and if so what does it mean,again i apologize if i have posted on the wrong thread.

Taz D
May 04 2014, 11:28 PM
not sure where to post this question but here goes,i just noticed where all my farms are listed at the top,next to the name of my main farm in parentheses is the letter w,is this something new,and if so what does it mean,again i apologize if i have posted on the wrong thread.
It means that the flowers are watered on that farm. If it had both a W and an I then flowers, trees and crops are watered/irrigated.

boduke66
May 04 2014, 11:32 PM
thanks so much Taz,that clears up things for me,happy farming

Jean's Farm
May 05 2014, 05:55 AM

It means that the flowers are watered on that farm. If it had both a W and an I then flowers, trees and crops are watered/irrigated.

And if it has an "F" there it means it's fertilized. Just in case. :)

1fritz
May 05 2014, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the mother's day stuff very cool.

Fritz

jkmyer
May 05 2014, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the mothers day gifts

Dutch85
May 06 2014, 05:35 PM
I love the Mother's Day items! Thank you SO much!

marymarcel
May 07 2014, 06:47 AM
Hi all!

Thank you so much for your feedback on the New Release, I am now closing this thread.:)