PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 14th, 2014

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Apr 14 2014, 05:44 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at April 21th, 5:10PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Easter Items launched 2 weeks ago. Yellow Lines and more White Lines in the Fun category in the Store.

2. Farm 21: See prices below:

12x12 - 1000000000 coins or 40 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 1500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 2000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 2500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 3000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 3500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
24x24 - 4000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 4500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 5000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 5500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 6000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
34x34 - 6500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 7000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 7500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Farm Selector Changes: Farms are now shaped like rectangle instead of diamonds, this should improve accuracy when selecting them with the mouse.

4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.

5. Earn Farm Cash while completing Quests Interface Improvements: You can now see exactly how many quests were completed in the last 7 days day by day, with the current day shown at the right. The rules remain the same, when 7 or more days have passed since your last FarmCash collection you will be eligible again to claim FarmCash bonus.

When you claim the FarmCash bonus by default you will be given the chance to post that event to your wall. If you do not want to do that you can set the checkbox in the Message Box to ON.

6.Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester 12 x 12: If you own the Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester 12 x 8 you now have the option to buy these new tools to harvest up to 144 items at once.

7. ‘Show Feedback when Farming’ pref option: This option is ON by default, if you uncheck it, then when using the Sow and Harvest tools (specially the sow tools) you will see less text feedback when mouse over or clicking in items or empty space, this will help users claiming that those texts were getting in the way while farming.

8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster. We also show in Gray the 'Start All' button to indicate that there is no work available on that facility.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools.

9. Increased Trading Limits: We duplicated your 12 Hour Trading limit when buying products from others in the market, here are the new limits based on your Diversification Rank:

- From ranks 2000 to 5000, add 1000 to your limit
- From 5000 to 10000, add 2000
- From 10000 to 30000, add 3000
- From 30000 to 60000, add 4000
- Over 60000, add 5000

Also, we increased by 500% the limits based on the Business Clothes you own, for every business cloth that you own, add 5000 to your limit. You can buy up to 3 different Business Clothes by clicking on your Avatar, selecting 'Change Appearance', then selecting the Clothes category and scrolling right to the very end.

10. Less intrusive windows when leveling up: When you level up we now ask you if you want to see the unlocked items or not. You also have the possibility of cancelling the wall post request by setting the checkbox in the Message Box to ON.

11. General Improvements and bug fixes, some of them were launched a couple of weeks ago:

a) Fixed bug that allowed a user to receive unlimited coins. Users who exploited this bug will not be able to send FC gifts anymore.
b) Fixed bug that allowed a user to have unlimited Oil Refineries
c) Decreased the chances to almost 0 of the message 'You have to be friends with...' appearing incorrectly when working facilities
d) You can now rotate items when designing for others in realtime, they will not revert back to previous position
e) Fish Farming Plant 'Store All' button was not working when having only Baits in production
f) Fixed action link in 'New Trophy', 'New Level' and 'New Items Bought' feed posts
g) Some players that were recruited were not able to complete the job because they had reached the earning limit in the middle of the job, so they were stuck at being a recruiter forever, this is now fixed

12. Barber Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Barber Supplies.

Hair Shaper
Neck Duster
Porcupine Hairbrush
Hand Mirror
Comb and Scissors
Barber Chair
Motor Hair Clipper
Barber Pole

13. Hair Accessories Factory (Coins): Produces Hair Accessories.

Hair Pin
Hair Comb
Bow Hair Clip
Coconut Hair Clip
Headband
Hair Tie
Hair Band
Wig

14. Barbershop (FC): Provides Hair Cutting and Shaving Services and can be stocked with products from the Barber Supplies Factory and with Hair Wax produced in the Cosmetics factory.

15. Dollar Store (Coins): Provides Cheap Items Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Hair Accessories Factory.

The Hair Comb can be loaded to the Bridal Shop.
The Wig can be loaded to the Theater.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - April 17th, 3:45PM EST

- Farm 21 button is now showing in the Farm Selector manager
- Green Button in Multi-Hire farm selector window should now be fully visible
- When ordering by Utilization/Done in the facility manager you should now have the same behavior as before, facilities will shift up or down the list appropriately
- When leveling up, if you hit the red button to not show the new unlocked items, the feed dialog to post to wall will still be shown unless you check the 'Don't show..." checkbox in the message box

Post Release Updates - April 17th, 7:35PM EST

- Fixed Quest tracking issues in the Quest Manager and wrong reason given when FarmCash bonus is unavailable. Please report if you are still having issues.

Post Release Updates - April 17th, 11:30PM EST

- New Facilities released

Post Release Updates - April 21th, 5:10PM EST

- Green Pending / In Stock text are back in the Facility Manager to indicate there is something to be done in those Facilities
- Better performance of the Facility Manager for those that do not have any tools and need to open each facility one by one
- Farm 21 is now visible in the time manager
- Fix bug that made some tool tips in the Time Manager partially hidden

Known Issues:

- None

MartiS.
Apr 14 2014, 05:45 PM
Thanks. I just got farm 21

JW2009
Apr 14 2014, 05:45 PM
wow - Thank you very much :) I love the new farm grid

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 14 2014, 05:46 PM
a neighbor has just posted that he has bought farm 21. Sweet!!!! Can't wait for the details. :)

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 14 2014, 05:49 PM
Looks like a couple of new tools, a bigger flower harvester and tree shaker. Oh, the anticipation!!! LOL

Eradani
Apr 14 2014, 05:51 PM
noooooo, i don't have enough coins... off to tom i go.

also: the new layout for the farms is going to be way easier to use. maybe doesn't look as snazzy but functionality > looks.

cbeckner80
Apr 14 2014, 05:51 PM
When selecting "utilization" choice in the facility manager, the facilities do not move up as they did previously; plus the "green" pending is gone, which was a very big help.

Lance75231
Apr 14 2014, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the updates - cant wait to read about them:)

JW2009
Apr 14 2014, 06:05 PM
Problem, there is only 20 farms in the grid, and I wanted to move things around.
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1509670_775336545810792_8095089993939004697_n.jpg

Tom C
Apr 14 2014, 06:06 PM
I see new flower harvester and tree shaker

lollipopthebunny
Apr 14 2014, 06:09 PM
I don't have the upgrade yet on mine> But I heard in mrkt some have farm 21 an new tools are also here.

Dutch85
Apr 14 2014, 06:12 PM
Thanks Raul! I just bought farm #21! Now to checkout the rest!

KnightRider
Apr 14 2014, 06:16 PM
Thank you so much for the yellow lines for my roads they look much better showing the low of traffic better and I noticed at the bottom of the quest manager showing the daily count.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 14 2014, 06:27 PM
AWESOME!!!!! So happy we're getting more farms and bigger tools! Can hardly wait to see the rest. Off to buy Farm 21 . . .

beverduster
Apr 14 2014, 06:30 PM
i have done 9 quests in 7 days & it wont give me my fc, says i havent done enough quests? but it states i havve completed 9 is it a glitch?

thanks raul for the new farm 21 & bigger tools

notaparagod
Apr 14 2014, 06:31 PM
Yay! I was hoping the update would release today! Thanks!!!

RFMad
Apr 14 2014, 06:37 PM
Apparently, I don't have the entire update. I bought the new flower and tree tools, but they don't work. They aren't on my grid either. Will I be able to use them only when I get the entire update?
Thanks!

Mare Contrare
Apr 14 2014, 06:41 PM
I haven't been able to post a hire for facilities/services using Seamonkey or Opera. It looks like I've got the new release, so what gives?

Gee One
Apr 14 2014, 06:46 PM
Why am I not receiving credit for my actual xp level beneath my avatar at the bottom of the page? I have > 227,000,000 xp but the avatar shows 2,000+ This is not good!

HelenJS22
Apr 14 2014, 06:54 PM
Oh oh oh ... Got to run back to my farm ...... Thanks Raul :)

SeaJay
Apr 14 2014, 06:56 PM
I knew you would come up with a simple but brilliant fix for the quest dilemma. Perfect! It explains so much in such a little space. BRAVO!

Aussie Rae
Apr 14 2014, 06:58 PM
Apparently, I don't have the entire update. I bought the new flower and tree tools, but they don't work. They aren't on my grid either. Will I be able to use them only when I get the entire update?
Thanks!

the new tools need to be placed into storage, then you must reload the game...My worker is using mine now, :)

Petuniaflower
WAITING WATCHING for new facilities to show before I start doing anything.Got farm 21 and all the expansions..:D THANKS RAUL!!!

tiggeragin
That farm 21 must be made out of gold. That's a high jump from the first buy on Farm 20. :eek: Can't wait to see all the details :)

al_bundy
Apr 14 2014, 06:59 PM
Awesome new release now what to do with farm 21? hmmmmmm

love the feature on the quests :)

notaparagod
Apr 14 2014, 07:06 PM
Awesome new release now what to do with farm 21? hmmmmmm

love the feature on the quests :)

I agree! I didn't worry about it much...I just knew I got my FC every Thursday, but I like knowing exactly where I am! Excellent addition! :)

StoneFace
Apr 14 2014, 07:06 PM
Okay.... got farm #21

need farm #22 now.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

just kidding (for now).

spiritualpathways
Apr 14 2014, 07:07 PM
Thanks!

o bought the new flower harvester and the new tree tool .... the tree tool is showing up ok but the flower harvester isn't.. it is in my storage but when I go to use it ..it says I don't have one .... ugh

Eradani
Apr 14 2014, 07:11 PM
i just redeemed my first counted quest of this 7 days. contrary to what we've been thinking, it seems the quest is counted when it's done and not when the coins are collected. it didn't show up in the calendar, however, until i collected the coins and then it showed up for Sunday.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 14 2014, 07:14 PM
Found a tiny glitch: I fertilized the new farm and although it says it's fertilized, it's box in the grid didn't change color. (Funny not to call it a "diamond" now!)

Mdale
Apr 14 2014, 07:23 PM
I am loading my facilities, & my diversification rank isn't going up the way that it usually does.

JbarLFarms
Apr 14 2014, 07:25 PM
It will be interesting to see what *show feedback when farming* means in the preference tools. Anyone have an idea???? Thanks for the wonderful update!!!

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 14 2014, 07:25 PM
God bless you RAUL! So badly needed that farm! Now to get help from neighbors emptying so I can rearrange....THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
I do believe with the cost though I'll stop at either 24 x 24 or 26 x 26 till I build my coins back up....I hate when below 20 billion! LOL ♥ to ALL who made the new grid and made the new farm!

tengunn
Apr 14 2014, 07:28 PM
I am looking at the new Quest Completed. I love it but I think it might now be working right. I have been writing down when I collect the coins on each completed quest. I collect them as soon as I see them. It has some on days I did not get any and none one days I did. I check them at least 3 times a day so I know I get them right away.

So excited to see what all we got this time.

Thanks Rhonda

RFMad
Apr 14 2014, 07:28 PM
the new tools need to be placed into storage, then you must reload the game...My worker is using mine now, :)

Thank you, that worked! Maybe next update the Log truck with chainsaw? :)
Never satisfied :)

Farmer_Susan
Apr 14 2014, 07:31 PM
Found a tiny glitch: I fertilized the new farm and although it says it's fertilized, it's box in the grid didn't change color. (Funny not to call it a "diamond" now!)

It just changed. :)

gffarmer
Apr 14 2014, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the update. Now am wondering also what to do with the new farm.

cbabyorchid
Apr 14 2014, 07:53 PM
Thank you so much for the release, I was looking forward for farm 21. :)

Qivis
Apr 14 2014, 08:02 PM
Cool. :-8 Time to let my friends know who refuse to come to the forum!

Taz D
Apr 14 2014, 08:02 PM
i have done 9 quests in 7 days & it wont give me my fc, says i havent done enough quests? but it states i havve completed 9 is it a glitch?

thanks raul for the new farm 21 & bigger tools
When did you collect last. That will be the next time you can collect.

Witch Hazel
Apr 14 2014, 08:03 PM
At the bottom of my Quest Manager it says : Mon Tues Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun

tengunn
Apr 14 2014, 08:08 PM
Both mine and my husbands accounts say collect farm cash. The count on the days listed are off from what I recorded.

I collect his last on Monday at 10:07 pm. It says I can collect now.

I collected mine last one Wed at 7:56 pm. It also says I can collect.

I am just confused.

gumballs678
Apr 14 2014, 08:12 PM
Both mine and my husbands accounts say collect farm cash. The count on the days listed are off from what I recorded.

I collect his last on Monday at 10:07 pm. It says I can collect now.

I collected mine last one Wed at 7:56 pm. It also says I can collect.

I am just confused.

Is your collect box black? If it is, you won't be able to collect. It should turn blue when it is time to collect

Qivis
Apr 14 2014, 08:20 PM
Okay.... got farm #21

need farm #22 now.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

just kidding (for now).

Amen! (I do have friends who hoped 20 would be the last, but that's only because they feel obligated to keep up with the Nielsens and know I always buy the latest farm.) :D

tengunn
Apr 14 2014, 08:20 PM
Is your collect box black? If it is, you won't be able to collect. It should turn blue when it is time to collect

Yes it is black. So that explains that.

The other issue is that the days I wrote down for completing the quest is not the same as the days listed.

Still confused on that one.

Thanks for the reply.

Jwebb
Apr 14 2014, 08:25 PM
That farm 21 must be made out of gold. That's a high jump from the first buy on Farm 20. :eek: Can't wait to see all the details :)

I agree!! Waay too much

Taz D
Apr 14 2014, 08:38 PM
I am loading my facilities, & my diversification rank isn't going up the way that it usually does.
There were no new facilities yet so no change from what you have normally been loading since the last release.

kataltay
Apr 14 2014, 08:41 PM
So we have Farm 21 and two new tools....and curved yellow and white chalk lines....That's the update?

TwylahSkye
Apr 14 2014, 09:03 PM
Farm #21 - WHOA... EXPENSIVE AS HECK!!! What's up with that?

Qivis
Apr 14 2014, 09:12 PM
It will be interesting to see what *show feedback when farming* means in the preference tools. Anyone have an idea???? Thanks for the wonderful update!!!

Raul will probably list everything soon. Meanwhile I am keeping it checked to be on the safe side.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 14 2014, 09:13 PM
Problem, there is only 20 farms in the grid, and I wanted to move things around.

Go see The Realtor's Office, for 1 Billion coins you can get farm 21!!
I'm a billionaire and I bought one and it now shows on my grid.
I am soo rich!
Actually, in the South, we call it Dirt Poor.

Eradani
Apr 14 2014, 09:20 PM
At the bottom of my Quest Manager it says : Mon Tues Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat Sun

i think the double day is the day you last collected your FC prize.

say you collected on noon tuesday, then you can't collect again till next tuesday at noon so there's 2 different tuesdays

KnightRider
Apr 14 2014, 09:32 PM

say you collected on noon tuesday, then you can't collect again till next tuesday at noon so there's 2 different tuesdays

I do think you are right, I started my last one on Tue at 10:15 pm, the first Tue is probably for the previous 7 days and then it starts the new 7 days with the 2nd Tue and mine doesn't show Mon yet, but it will probably show Mon tonight at 10:15 pm which starts my new day for quests.

cindya
Apr 14 2014, 09:38 PM
a BILLION FOR A FARM????? SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME HOW TO GET A BILLION!!! THIS GAME HAS GOTTEN WAY TO EXPENSIVE TO PLAY..PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE BILLIONS!!!

Taz D
Apr 14 2014, 09:44 PM
a BILLION FOR A FARM????? SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL ME HOW TO GET A BILLION!!! THIS GAME HAS GOTTEN WAY TO EXPENSIVE TO PLAY..PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE BILLIONS!!!
I make 1 1/2 billion each day I post my facilities. It can be done. For those who are at the lower levels and don't have many facilities yet it will be out of reach for a while. We were all there at one time.

illusions_fan1
Apr 14 2014, 09:44 PM
So when you level up... which most of these lovelies that are able to afford the 21st farm using coins probably can't do anymore... I notice it says NEW LEVEL *insert blurb here* Do you want to see the unlocked items?
Then it has a little check box for you to tick saying "Don't show friends"
I just clicked on the red X this time figuring it relates to the "Seeing items" part since the check box relates to your friends.. and now I don't get to brag that I'm level 420.

MAAAYBE... it should be a check box to not see your unlocked items... and we can click the green box to post?

Or if I tick the red X it then it shouldn't show me the unlocked items but still let me brag about my awesome levelling up skills! :P

(I actually think the check box swap around thingy sounds like a better idea though..?)

Oh where are my manners ... "Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top!?" :D

Qivis
Apr 14 2014, 09:47 PM
So we have Farm 21 and two new tools....and curved yellow and white chalk lines....That's the update?

There are also changes to how the count of how many quests have been completed is shown - they actually show a small chart all the time now instead of only on the 7th day - and how the buttons in the Facility Manager are displayed.

The buttons in each facility are larger for the benefit of people with the regular filling tools who do not have the turbo tools and for those who want to fill one completely but not another identical one on another farm. The fill all buttons in the individual facilities also are gray now when they cannot be used to make the contrast between what has been filled to 7 days' work and what has not better.

And of course the 21st farm means farmers may benefit from another oil pump and more animal barns if they so desire. :)

illusions_fan1
Apr 14 2014, 09:49 PM
I guess as an after thought maybe there's people who'd rather see their new unlocked items rather than brag about their awesome leveling up skills.

Gosh what an odd breed! hehe!!! :D

So now that makes sense to me. Yet I find it odd. Since most people I know do actually post their level ups. :)

crafty chris
Apr 14 2014, 10:03 PM
thanks cant wait to see the full release :)

auntsusie59
Apr 14 2014, 10:15 PM
I am eagerly awaiting the details of the full release. I am disabled and all I can do is sit and since I started playing Farm Town I have not been so depressed. Thank you to the developers for such an awesome game.

KnightRider
Apr 14 2014, 10:17 PM
Some of the yellow lines is having a problem staying on top of the asphalt road pieces, I have tried to move them around and when one line is on top another close line is then hidden under the asphalt.

Petuniaflower
Apr 14 2014, 10:17 PM
Something new just earned 2 FC on both sets of Farms I do,and a post goes out announcing it..AWWWW

Eradani
Apr 14 2014, 10:20 PM

farm 21 is actually the cheapest to buy and level up to 38x38. the total costs are (millions of coins):

1 57000; 2 58005; 3 59003; 4 60075
5 56134; 6 56618; 7 55922; 8 55226
9 52530; 10 53434; 11 55038; 12 56642
13 53246; 14 54850; 15 55454; 16 57058
17 58662; 18 57966; 19 58270; 20 68574
21 52000

psycho_mommi
Apr 14 2014, 10:23 PM
farm 21 is actually the cheapest to buy and level up to 38x38. the total costs are (millions of coins):

21 52000

a billion in coin for a first purchase is a BIT much. put a ank on every farm n keep it loaded and running. you'll make money then.

Eradani
Apr 14 2014, 10:23 PM
Something new just earned 2 FC on both sets of Farms I do,and a post goes out announcing it..AWWWW

did you have the choice to opt out of the post? i certainly hope so.

psycho_mommi
Apr 14 2014, 10:28 PM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1939959_10201725468126707_203284273218557390_n.jpg
ok, petuniaflower, i am just now really looking at farm 21 costs, and this is WAY different then what u posted.

psycho_mommi
Apr 14 2014, 10:31 PM
oh, and i have an idea fora cash only crop for FT.... its legal in a few states. :D:D:D

max's mom
Apr 14 2014, 10:35 PM
Post NEW in the store by the newest items with each update. :D

RFMad
Apr 14 2014, 10:56 PM
and i bought the purple tree n flower tools, put them in storage, and re-loaded my farm, annnnnnnnnndddd, i still do not show them in me toolbox....

I had to take them out and put them back in storage and reload the game & then they showed.

anglnwhite
Apr 14 2014, 10:56 PM
http://slashfiction.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/gif-happy-dance.gif

psycho_mommi
Apr 14 2014, 11:00 PM
I had to take them out and put them back in storage and reload the game & then they showed.

thx RF, i did that, and now are in toolbox shwing. :D

Petuniaflower
Apr 14 2014, 11:10 PM
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1939959_10201725468126707_203284273218557390_n.jpg
ok, petuniaflower, i am just now really looking at farm 21 costs, and this is WAY different then what u posted.

Sorry I didn't post the prices of the farms..:)

kataltay
Apr 14 2014, 11:12 PM
There are also changes to how the count of how many quests have been completed is shown - they actually show a small chart all the time now instead of only on the 7th day - and how the buttons in the Facility Manager are displayed.

The buttons in each facility are larger for the benefit of people with the regular filling tools who do not have the turbo tools and for those who want to fill one completely but not another identical one on another farm. The fill all buttons in the individual facilities also are gray now when they cannot be used to make the contrast between what has been filled to 7 days' work and what has not better.

And of course the 21st farm means farmers may benefit from another oil pump and more animal barns if they so desire. :)

All seems aesthetic only, apart from the tools and farm which I did mention. There are no new facilities this time around, and until the actual details are ever provided, one can only HOPE something is done to either increase the amount of certain ingredients/products that so very few of us can keep in storage, or to decrease the waiting time drastically.

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 14 2014, 11:14 PM
Psycho_mommi

It was Eradani who posted the prices

FarmerWitch
Apr 14 2014, 11:23 PM
Thanks for adding a 'quest tracker' for us!

psycho_mommi
Apr 14 2014, 11:28 PM
sorry, Petunia, i am delerious from lack of food!! my apologies. :D:D:D

psycho_mommi
Apr 14 2014, 11:43 PM
please tell me this is NOT the end of the update? :/

crhine
Apr 14 2014, 11:47 PM
I see there are updates but I cant see what they are. I know there is a farm 21 now and new tools. I always come here to read about the updates so I can make sure I have them all. Is there new facilities or crops or any thing?

psycho_mommi
Apr 14 2014, 11:49 PM
I see there are updates but I cant see what they are. I know there is a farm 21 now and new tools. I always come here to read about the updates so I can make sure I have them all. Is there new facilities or crops or any thing?

so far i have found a purple tree shaker (12x) and a flower harvester as well (12x) aesthetic touchs to 2 things and thats about it so far. no new trains, tools other then mentions, or facs of anykind. and no notes yet on what the upgrade was.

JohnAlbertini
Apr 14 2014, 11:54 PM
Pain in the neck! When in facilities manager when sorted "done" or "utilization" when I cleared a done or filled a utilization the facilities resorted accordingly. Now they don't so I have to MOVE from facility to facility. TERRIBLE!!!!! Much extra work needlessly!!!!

Plus the green pending is gone so we can't tell at a glance which facilities need filling! We have to roll over the start buttons to see if anything needs doing. Just more money grab? by the devs to make the tools much more necessary and will drive me away from playing at all if this persists!!! We all can't afford ALL the tools!!!

Please restore these functionalities!!!

UNLESS we are going to get 1,000s more FC from our XPs that have and are worthless at the moment. I have over 124 million XP and the levels use less than 25 million XP! Give us FC for those extra 100 million XP so we can BUY the tools!!!

auntsusie59
Apr 14 2014, 11:59 PM
I agree John; I wound up buying the rest of the turbo loaders when I really didn't have the money to do so because it was too difficult to go through each factory to make sure it was filled.

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 12:02 AM
please tell me this is NOT the end of the update? :/

All seems aesthetic only, apart from the tools and farm which I did mention. There are no new facilities this time around, and until the actual details are ever provided, one can only HOPE something is done to either increase the amount of certain ingredients/products that so very few of us can keep in storage, or to decrease the waiting time drastically.

so far i have found a purple tree shaker (12x) and a flower harvester as well (12x) aesthetic touchs to 2 things and thats about it so far. no new trains, tools other then mentions, or facs of anykind. and no notes yet on what the upgrade was.
If what has been found was all, don't you think Raul would have posted the release notes by now?

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 12:05 AM
Pain in the neck! When in facilities manager when sorted "done" or "utilization" when I cleared a done or filled a utilization the facilities resorted accordingly. Now they don't so I have to MOVE from facility to facility. TERRIBLE!!!!! Much extra work needlessly!!!!

Plus the green pending is gone so we can't tell at a glance which facilities need filling! We have to roll over the start buttons to see if anything needs doing. Just more money grab? by the devs to make the tools much more necessary and will drive me away from playing at all if this persists!!! We all can't afford ALL the tools!!!

Please restore these functionalities!!!
Thank you for reporting this. I am sure it was not intentional and they will address it as soon as they can.

Eradani
Apr 15 2014, 12:06 AM
Psycho_mommi

It was Eradani who posted the prices

the prices i posted were the total cost from buying to 38x38

psycho_mommi
Apr 15 2014, 12:09 AM
If what has been found was all, don't you think Raul would have posted the release notes by now?

um, ya taz, i am sure raul will post the release notes, they always do. so i wasnt trying to sounds like a smart alec or anything, so no need to be snippish.

psycho_mommi
Apr 15 2014, 12:15 AM

21 52000

could u please explain how u got this? because 52000 coins and 1 billion coins are way off.... and i AM NOT trying to start a fight, or e a jerk. i just want to know.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201725468126707&set=a.2276181912280.102106.1480704299&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

psycho_mommi
Apr 15 2014, 12:18 AM

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 12:18 AM
could u please explain how u got this? because 52000 coins and 1 billion coins are way off.... and i AM NOT trying to start a fight, or e a jerk. i just want to know.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201725468126707&set=a.2276181912280.102106.1480704299&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
52,000 millions or in better terms 52 billion and that is for all the expansions.

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 15 2014, 12:21 AM
I think it's 52000 MILLION coins...so 52,000,000,000 (52 billion) psycho_mommi

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 12:22 AM
um, ya taz, i am sure raul will post the release notes, they always do. so i wasnt trying to sounds like a smart alec or anything, so no need to be snippish.
Not trying to be snippy, just a statement that without Raul filling in the details you were all speculating that this was it for this release. Past experience says there is always something that gets delayed.

psycho_mommi
Apr 15 2014, 12:29 AM
ok Taz, my apologies. but 52 million millions sounds odd, to me anyway, so i didnt understand. and, the original output of 1 billion for a farm that is 12x, seems a bit pricey.

Eradani
Apr 15 2014, 12:33 AM
Not trying to be snippy, just a statement that without Raul filling in the details you were all speculating that this was it for this release. Past experience says there is always something that gets delayed.

actually, i think it was fun trying to find out what everyone found out about the release before the actual notes were out. like an easter egg hunt :)

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 12:38 AM
ok Taz, my apologies. but 52 million millions sounds odd, to me anyway, so i didnt understand. and, the original output of 1 billion for a farm that is 12x, seems a bit pricey.
Sounds odd to me too. :eek: I agree, 1 billion seems a bit pricey for the first section, but overall the price is not that far out of line with the rest of the farms.

bluehair
Apr 15 2014, 12:43 AM
yay just bought farm 21 wonder how many millions now I can make from Acorn squash will find out in a few days when I fill up 21 farms with it

Perico429
Apr 15 2014, 12:48 AM
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but the neighbors list at the bottom no longer shows online neighbors listed at the from with the green button. I find myself having to scroll to find out which neighbors are online.

Witch Hazel
Apr 15 2014, 01:01 AM

Thanks, I was thinking it might be something like that.

psycho_mommi
Apr 15 2014, 01:34 AM
ok, after 8 hours, i REALLY hope the rest of the release is pretty darn amazing, cuz so far....... :mad:

shirl312
Apr 15 2014, 01:35 AM
I have 5 quests showing, and when i link to collect farm cash (which should be one), it says I don't have enough quests.

maggiel29
Apr 15 2014, 02:00 AM
OK Feedback you said Raul:
Love Farm 21 - wish it was a leetle cheaper tho.
As others have said - no Farm 21 on Farm Selector Manager - and I want to re-arrange.
Love the new tree and flower harvester - can we have the chopper tool as well please?
Dont know what the show feedback when farming means either - doesnt seem to stop anything or do something extra.
Biggest boon is the Quest progress chart - simple but effective brilliant.
The Icons for the Save, Preferences etc at the top right STILL dont work when in full screen mode :(
Oh and miss the green highlight on "pending" in the Facility Manager

LazyMare
Apr 15 2014, 02:02 AM
I have 5 quests showing, and when i link to collect farm cash (which should be one), it says I don't have enough quests.

I think it has to be quests completed rather than opened ??

LazyMare
Apr 15 2014, 02:08 AM
Have just loaded my facilities - I don't have turbo tools. Way quicker than usual with the bigger buttons and froze up less often too, BUT really missing the green highlight. It's not so bad on factories where I keep them all at 100% (except the textile mills - MORE POLYESTER FIBER PLEASE) but after loading my services my eyes have gone squiffy from concentrating so hard on the numbers. Please bring back the green highlight.

al_bundy
Apr 15 2014, 02:27 AM
Could we please have the "Take Photo" popup removed from startup as often say yes when i click 2 fast and then have to go and delete the unwanted photo

we always have the option to take photo in tool box :D

illusions_fan1
Apr 15 2014, 02:30 AM
I have to giggle at the people severely disappointed with the new stuff..

I'm completely in love with my brand new purple flower harvester!!

nijntje
Apr 15 2014, 02:43 AM
In the facility manager the "shift" does not work anymore ... accident or on purpose ?? Makes loading a hell.
Seems me not logic to make it easy to work others facilities but make it very hard to do your own. I guess this is an accident.
Mieke

Susan Cuttriss
Apr 15 2014, 02:57 AM
Cant fast click when filling facilities now ...thats a right pain in the butt!!!

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 15 2014, 03:01 AM
Found a glitch since the update today,

I just dispatched 2 of my trains and requested some folks to boost. Well now it seems as if that boost not working again. Same folks I requested on first of my trains dispatched showed up again on the second one dispatched.

So now guessing will have to wait a day or 2 before sending boost requests again until all is worked out with this update?

Anyone else notice boost not working?

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 15 2014, 03:08 AM
Must say I for one am heartily glad for that new farm! As to the tools? Well I do believe a few of us would've been a bit happier had we gotten a Super RABBIT hutch! Or a SUPER Horse barn! LOL
But I ♥ ♥ the farm 21!
THANK YOU again, Raul!

maggiel29
Apr 15 2014, 03:16 AM
8. "Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text.

In any case, we would like to hear your feedback on this decision."

I appreciate that those who do not have the Turbo tools find it tedious working Facs but IMHO I prefer to have the Green "pending"

Like the Avatar Freeze option :)

Dont really see much diff with the show feedback when farming option - to be honest it wasnt really a prob for me personally - JMHO.

Would really like to be able to use those menu boxes at the top right tho without having to revert to the normal screen. They dont work when full screen is enabled.

Did I say I was rally happy with farm 21? and there is now room for at LEAST another 9 farms :D:D:D

spiritualpathways
Apr 15 2014, 03:23 AM
where are the new facilities ? looked in the store and they are not there .... and yes I have done all the clearing of memocache etc ... rebooted farms .etc etc ... hope they show up soon in the store ..

Riverboat
Apr 15 2014, 03:43 AM
Okay a few of our members from our group are yelling about the new "Earning Cap" for workers on their farms, causing them to be told they have hit their cap and are now recruiters. Okay what is that why is that and how is a farmer to get their farms done when they hire a person that can only get part of the job finished? The second biggest gripe is the servers are not loading or giving errors out the wazoo and they are unable to work their own farms much less help anyone on theirs. Would some like to get in gear and fix these jokes and let some one know what the new stuff is before they frustrate a lot of players that are quitting the game due to this foolishness

al_bundy
Apr 15 2014, 03:52 AM
where are the new facilities ? looked in the store and they are not there .... and yes I have done all the clearing of memocache etc ... rebooted farms .etc etc ... hope they show up soon in the store ..

12. Barber Supplies Factory (FC): Coming tomorrow.

13. Hair Accessories Factory (Coins): Coming tomorrow.

14. Barbershop (FC): Coming tomorrow.

15. Dollar Store (Coins): Coming tomorrow.

nijntje
Apr 15 2014, 03:54 AM
the "shift" does not work anymore
Mieke

shift : when you set to "done" or "utilization" and you activated the first or last of the list, the facility you worked on was send to the other side of the list. you could keep your cursor on the same spot if you have all "start all" tools. that way it took me about 5 minutes clicking to have all facilities done. I took me 20 minutes now !! :eek: and I missed some. Very annoying, I prefer using this time to go to the market en help people.

theperfectnina
Apr 15 2014, 03:54 AM
I love the 21st farm, thanks Raul and team

The only issue I'm having right now is the glitchiness of the Facility Manager when opening and the quest box, (see attached pic) it is making it very hard to do anything in them. I've reloaded farms so many times, I'm giving up also mem-cached, didn't help. Oh god I have to get out of the game will come back tomorrow, it's driving me insane, sorry but PLEASE fix the Facility Manager back to how it worked before.

I don't understand some parts, never heard of 11 a).

11. General Improvements and bug fixes, some of them were launched a couple of weeks ago:
a) Fixed bug that allowed a user to receive unlimited coins. Users who exploited this bug will not be able to send FC gifts anymore.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15634&pictureid=41842

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15634&pictureid=41842

Aussie Rae
Apr 15 2014, 05:01 AM
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar (freezed) and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
Thank you for this new option!!! It was so nice to put the avatar in a corner and then proceed to harvest, plow and seed without her following the tool...:) I am one happy farmer now, :) oh, "freezed" should read "frozen" lol

inkdone
Apr 15 2014, 05:39 AM
It's not letting me claim FarmCash for Quests, but saying that I haven't completed enough of them, when it clearly says 6 completed.

nijntje
Apr 15 2014, 05:49 AM
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar (freezed) and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
Thank you for this new option!!! It was so nice to put the avatar in a corner and then proceed to harvest, plow and seed without her following the tool...:) I am one happy farmer now, :) oh, "freezed" should read "frozen" lol

AHAAA we say "joepie" in my mother tongue. Thats a very nice one !
Mieke

JohnAlbertini
Apr 15 2014, 05:59 AM
8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text.

In any case, we would like to hear your feedback on this decision.

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!! SLOW!!!!

Now must mouse over each facility to see if needs loading. Before could just look for green pending.

Also when click start all, load all, store all or cash out it used to re-sort immediately so we didn't have to move to next facility, it came to us. Now WE must move to the next facility manually. SLOW, SLOW, SLOW!!! HORRIBLE!!!!

If these are not fixed I'm gone. Will not play, too damn slow, as if it wasn't a huge time waster before now loading and storing will take WAAAAAY too long!!!

Every one of these changes greatly increase the work & time needed - FIX THIS! Give us back the old functioning!!!!

Also, when will my 124 MILLION XP be worth something?!

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 06:04 AM
Thank you Raul. LOVE being able to Freeze Avatar while farming. Sometimes my little friend Mandy just hangs around getting in the way :( Now she can go play in a corner by herself for a while :)

Susan Cuttriss
Apr 15 2014, 06:13 AM
I absolutely hate the new filling facs system ...took me 3 times as long at least as I do have quite a lot... but to buy all the turbos would cost about 2 weeks grocery shopping for me which is ridiculous...change it back please ASAP as I normally fill 3 times a day at least but I wont be doing that now that's for sure!!

tiggeragin
Apr 15 2014, 06:21 AM
Okay, I can't access my quest box this morning...it keeps saying 'error saving data' 'Error X025'. Need to finish the quest I have open.

JoDanzer
Apr 15 2014, 06:55 AM
since the update i have not been able to hire for multiple farms. I also could not hire for single farms unless i checked all tasks..i wanted to hire to just harvest and plow and it would not let me.

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 07:00 AM
Can anyone remember how to swap a new tool into the shortcut bar? I know we were able to swap the more used ones with the lesser used ones into their spaces, but have no idea now how to swap the newer ones in. Have tried just dragging, but didn't work.

Mare Contrare
Apr 15 2014, 07:02 AM
All's good today.

rab124
Apr 15 2014, 07:06 AM
THIS - 3. Farm Selector Changes: Farms are now shaped like rectangle instead of diamonds, this should improve accuracy when selecting them with the mouse. - I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I got when this became apparent yesterday! It's the little things - as well as new goodies!!! THANK YOU RAUL and DEVS!!!!

maggiel29
Apr 15 2014, 07:14 AM
Can anyone remember how to swap a new tool into the shortcut bar? I know we were able to swap the more used ones with the lesser used ones into their spaces, but have no idea now how to swap the newer ones in. Have tried just dragging, but didn't work.

You click on the little curved arrow at the top right Helen - then you get a box open with all the tools showing and the places they can be put at the bottom - then click on the tool you want and drag it where you want to put it and drop - hey presto. You have to actually click before you move the tool. Unless it is broken of course along with some other things on FT. Hope this makes sense

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 07:35 AM
You click on the little curved arrow at the top right Helen - then you get a box open with all the tools showing and the places they can be put at the bottom - then click on the tool you want and drag it where you want to put it and drop - hey presto. You have to actually click before you move the tool. Unless it is broken of course along with some other things on FT. Hope this makes sense

Thanks Maggie. I've been kindly sorted by Inkdone. Thanks Inkdone, much appreciated. I hadn't done it in such a long time I forgot where the editor was :o

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 07:36 AM
THIS - 3. Farm Selector Changes: Farms are now shaped like rectangle instead of diamonds, this should improve accuracy when selecting them with the mouse. - I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I got when this became apparent yesterday! It's the little things - as well as new goodies!!! THANK YOU RAUL and DEVS!!!!

Absolutely right. It is so often the little things that we love about game improvements isn't it?

brendensmile
Apr 15 2014, 07:36 AM
Thank you for the new updates and farm "21", but as usual there always seems to be glitches after new releases.

I started and completed a quest yesterday (Monday, 4/14) and the new quest indicator is showing a bog fat "0" for the day. I have gone completely out of my farma d refreshed many times, but still showing nothing. Thanks for all you do and for the help.

maggiel29
Apr 15 2014, 07:37 AM
Thanks Maggie. I've been kindly sorted by Inkdone. Thanks Inkdone, much appreciated. I hadn't done it in such a long time I forgot where the editor was :o

No probs :D

cbeckner80
Apr 15 2014, 07:43 AM
When I work my facilities in the facility manager using the start button, the percentage on some facilities will change to 60 or 70 percent done as an example and show the amount, but if I click it again, it may go to 80 or 100 percent and the amount of product also changes, so if I only click it once and go on as before, I don't get the full percentage started. Also, please bring back the green pending and having the facility jump to the head of the list when at 100 %.

Other than those little problems, great release. Thanks

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 07:44 AM
It's not letting me claim FarmCash for Quests, but saying that I haven't completed enough of them, when it clearly says 6 completed.

On the screen capture you show the 'claim farmcash' button is shaded black at the moment. When the 7 days rolls around that button should turn blue for you to claim it.

StoneFace
Apr 15 2014, 07:48 AM
ok, after 8 hours, i REALLY hope the rest of the release is pretty darn amazing, cuz so far....... :mad:

sorry 'bout that.... but since my guess was that the release would come on "tax day"... well.... as the Pharaoh Rameses II, in the movie The Ten Commandments said

'So let it be written. So let it be done'

JbarLFarms
Apr 15 2014, 07:53 AM
Thank you for the new updates and farm "21", but as usual there always seems to be glitches after new releases.

I started and completed a quest yesterday (Monday, 4/14) and the new quest indicator is showing a bog fat "0" for the day. I have gone completely out of my farma d refreshed many times, but still showing nothing. Thanks for all you do and for the help.

Same for me. I completed one yesterday also and it show 0. :(

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 07:57 AM
Same for me. I completed one yesterday also and it show 0. :(

I think mine doesn't quite tally either at the moment, but give it time and I'm sure the glitches will be sorted out and be a great system for us to keep track.

Sandie Angel
I hope to see the new factories and facilities soon. Thank you for all your hard work!

Sandie Angel :)

ty_gereye
thank you thank you thank you!!!
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar frozen and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 08:06 AM
thank you thank you thank you!!!

I think this is everyone's favourite. After all these years my avatar Mandy, who has been driving me nuts trying to 'help' now has to sit in her corner and twiddle her thumbs and let me get on with the farming :D :D

Raul you have given us such a little thing that we think is REALLY HUGE !!

anotherfarmer
Apr 15 2014, 08:12 AM
Thanks for update and new goodies but must say I do NOT like the new mouse over idea on each facility to see if needs loading or not, before could just look for green pending and click and all was loaded = quick and easy but the mouse over slows it down so much to see if loaded or not and if I missed one before I could tell as said with green pending but now if I forget where up to have to mouse over each and every one ..... really NOT liking it at all with so many to do simple and easy was better this new way is slower and timely which trying to avoid as game gets bigger and more fact to load, PLEASE PLEASE consider putting it back the way it was...... keep game simple and easy :) thank you

al_bundy
Apr 15 2014, 08:13 AM
There appears to be 2 wednesdays in the week according to the completed quests on the counter in the quest manager

also i have completed 6 apparently but says i havent completed enough

StoneFace
Apr 15 2014, 08:15 AM
Well, I asked/complained/requested/begged.... for higher limits to buy/sell products...

and Raul did it.. woo hoo

The old limit of 6,500 per 12 hours is gone, and now I can buy/sell 20,500, nearly 3 times as much.

Thanks Raul... much appreciated.

:D:D :) :cool:

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 08:17 AM
[quote=al_bundy;5810758]There appears to be 2 wednesdays in the week according to the completed quests on the counter in the quest manager

also i have completed 6 apparently but says i havent completed enough[/quote

Mine has two Thursdays on the counter :confused: I guess it's a glitch that will be fixed along the way for us.

If the 'Claim FarmCash' button is black you have to wait until it turns blue, which will happen exactly 7 days from when you last claimed it.

firegold flames
Apr 15 2014, 08:17 AM
thank for the update

StoneFace
Apr 15 2014, 08:18 AM
There appears to be 2 wednesdays in the week according to the completed quests on the counter in the quest manager

also i have completed 6 apparently but says i havent completed enough

I think that 8 days will appear because most, if not all, of use start sometime during the day, and in order to have a full 7 day window which shows the Quest activity, we need to see that time spread... 7 days contained in an 8 day period.

Rob T
Apr 15 2014, 08:23 AM
Mine has two Thursdays on the counter :confused: I guess it's a glitch that will be fixed along the way for us.

If the 'Claim FarmCash' button is black you have to wait until it turns blue, which will happen exactly 7 days from when you last claimed it.

i believe the duplicate days is the end of the previous week, and the start of the new week. like on mine, i collect on wednesdays... so i have 2 wednesdays.

Dutch85
Apr 15 2014, 08:27 AM
Well I love everything in this new release! Looking forward to the new facilities! I am not understanding what some of the bug fixes mean exactly, but I don't think they pertain to me anyway, so HOORAY for the awesome release! Thank you again Raul!

Satis
Apr 15 2014, 08:31 AM
8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

In any case, we would like to hear your feedback on this decision.

I used the Green text all the time and will really miss it.

Pleased to be able to stop the Avatar. Now can we have an option to lock her up and throw away the key?

Looking forward to the new facilities.

DianeCK
Apr 15 2014, 08:35 AM
Thanks for all the new tools and great changes… Glitch – I hired a girl at market and she had the worst time hp for me.. she said everything was disappearing when she was harvest plowing them.. I rehired her and still doing the same.. so we went to the inn and rehired her again. She was able to get most then everything went blank.

mduby
Apr 15 2014, 08:44 AM
Thanks Raul from the Wife and I. We really enjoy the improvements.

rjohn726
Apr 15 2014, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the improvements and farm 21

1fritz
Apr 15 2014, 08:47 AM
Thank you Raul and Devs, looks like some great improvement and of course a new farm is always welcome.

Fritz

firegold flames
Apr 15 2014, 09:01 AM
Thank you Raul and Devs, looks like some great improvement and of course a new farm is always welcome.

Fritz

i agree so, i hope to have more farms . More Farm = More coin cash.
I like the improvement a lot . Hope the next update will be the same

docmm6
Apr 15 2014, 09:24 AM

Mine is the same, started and finished 1 on Monday but is showing 0.

FarmerWitch
Apr 15 2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks so much for the update, love that the avatar is no longer a stalker and can be stopped from peering at everything you do on the farm. Looking forward to the new buildings.

Petuniaflower
Apr 15 2014, 09:39 AM
Hope I don't repeat what someone has already posted,but I am much too busy to read all the post this morning.If the Barbershop is the one that can be purchased in buildings I have it already.Just has to be activated.Love the new trade limits.Will be most appreciated Thank You Raul

Satis
Apr 15 2014, 09:47 AM

Mine (2) were the same. But once I accepted the coins and refreshed, the numbers appeared in the chart.

hoghappy
Apr 15 2014, 10:42 AM
I haven't checked all the new goodies yet, but I did do my facilities. PLEASE... PLEASE.... PLEASE, bring back the green highlight for the word..PENDING..for facilities. It was much easier to look at the screen and see what needed doing, than to actually grip the mouse (again) and have to scroll all over the screen to see what needs to be done.

Orx
Apr 15 2014, 10:51 AM
Thanks Raul and all for the great update. Specially glad to get Farm 21 and the new tools it has made my day.

gidgetaz1
Apr 15 2014, 11:31 AM
I lost my coin this morning! Just opened it up. Have 6 coin. Had millions.

Eradani
Apr 15 2014, 11:54 AM
Love the "frozen avatar" option.

There's a bug in the Select Your Farms window while hiring. The focus for the bottom green and red buttons is really hard to find and the buttons are only 3/4 showing. How about making 2 columns for all the options to save space now and in the future:

Select Let Employees Use My
<button>All</b> <checkbox>Tools</c>
<button>None</b> <checkbox>Fuel</c>

Send Hire Request? <button>green check</b> <button>red X</b>
5. Earn Farm Cash while completing Quests Interface Improvements: You can now see exactly how many quests were completed in the last 7 days day by day, with the current day shown at the right. The rules remain the same, when 7 or more days have passed since your last FarmCash collection you will be eligible again to claim FarmCash bonus.

I have a suggestion to make this easier to understand. ie) I collected FC reward on tues at 9am. my calender would be:

tue wed thu fri sat sun mon tue

and then if i don't collect on the 2nd tue, it would be

wed thu fri sat sun mon tue wed

9. Increased Trading Limits: We duplicated your 12 Hour Trading limit when buying products from others in the market, here are the new limits based on your Diversification Rank:

which diversification rank? current or best

g) Some players that were recruited were not able to complete the job because they had reached the earning limit in the middle of the job, so they were stuck at being a recruiter forever, this is now fixed

what is this recruitment about? earning limits??

dave1949
Apr 15 2014, 12:26 PM
How do you freeze avatar?

Rob T
Apr 15 2014, 12:27 PM
How do you freeze avatar?

Hi, click on your avatar, and select freeze from the menu

Clockworx
Apr 15 2014, 12:42 PM
Raul why only 2 new tools. The chain saw and shaker are used hand in hand when hiring people for trees. Thx for the flower tool works great. Release the 12 x 12 chainsaw too don't mind the 40 FC

JbarLFarms
Apr 15 2014, 12:48 PM

Mondays quest is now showing. Thanks. I finished one this morning. Hope it shows before my week is up tomorrow. Looking forward to 2 FC again. Woot!

kataltay
Apr 15 2014, 01:13 PM

This is a new one to me. What exactly does it mean to "receive unlimited coins"? Do we have an actual limit on the coins we make through such things as being hired to work, cashing out our services, etc? The above suggests a limit, so I am eager for clarification, please.

Jwebb
Apr 15 2014, 01:17 PM
Thank you for the update :) We always love another farm, but we also LOVE new trees to go with the new tree tools...and new seeds to plant with the new trees, and new flowers and ponds to go with the new trees and seeds.....for A LOT LESS then the amont of coin it takes to buy farm 21!! Those prices are ridiculous!!! I buy farm cash with the best of them but WOW...WAAAY tooo much!!

lyndalu
Apr 15 2014, 02:28 PM
Raul, i am sure that you get lots of gripes and complaints, but let me be among those who thank you for all you and the team do for Farm Town. Just when i think there could not possibly be another factory or facility, you surprise me by creating a new one! Love farm 21, too!! Thanks for all you do to continue to make the game fun and interesting, and yes! addictive!! Even after all the years i have played, i love it and Farm Town remains the ONLY game i participate in. THANK YOU and HAPPY FARMING to all!!!

DeeSulli
Apr 15 2014, 02:35 PM
A GLITCH? ... in the marketplace, when hiring people to work my farms... When I send a request to hire, it doesn't let me know if they accept or not...yet when I go to my farm, someone is working but I can't see them and don't get the messages about what they are doing...but every time I leave the farm and go back, I can see that more has been done. strange..... some invisible person is harvesting, plowing, chopping... I just hope they are getting rewarded for it

KnightRider
Apr 15 2014, 02:48 PM
A GLITCH? ... in the marketplace, when hiring people to work my farms... When I send a request to hire, it doesn't let me know if they accept or not...yet when I go to my farm, someone is working but I can't see them and don't get the messages about what they are doing...but every time I leave the farm and go back, I can see that more has been done. strange..... some invisible person is harvesting, plowing, chopping... I just hope they are getting rewarded for it

When you hire someone and they go off-line to work you won't see them and every time you refresh it will show what they have done. Some go off-line cause it helps the speed.

MadamePondarosa
Apr 15 2014, 03:06 PM
point 8 in the update:
It take more effort now to fill the factories, wish you could find a way to take the green % back!
In some factories I have chosen to disable and not fill every products in every factory, cause I need some of those demanded basic products, in other factories. This way I get efficient balance who makes me able to load more...

I dont have all the "start all" tools, I start 1/4 of the factories manually.

Then...when the green text is gone, its hard to separate which is filled up "as much as I have asked for" and which facilities who "still has some production to be made" of the products I do want to start

Please reverse back to a view with % status in a color, I can't believe that is so hard for both new and experienced players to understand

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 03:16 PM

This is a new one to me. What exactly does it mean to "receive unlimited coins"? Do we have an actual limit on the coins we make through such things as being hired to work, cashing out our services, etc? The above suggests a limit, so I am eager for clarification, please.
The limit refers to the total coins you can have and not to limits on work or cashing out. All things in programming have a numerical limit. The limit of coins you can have is way beyond what you, I or any normal player will ever have, so is not a problem.

gffarmer
Apr 15 2014, 03:33 PM
Raul, i am sure that you get lots of gripes and complaints, but let me be among those who thank you for all you and the team do for Farm Town. Just when i think there could not possibly be another factory or facility, you surprise me by creating a new one! Love farm 21, too!! Thanks for all you do to continue to make the game fun and interesting, and yes! addictive!! Even after all the years i have played, i love it and Farm Town remains the ONLY game i participate in. THANK YOU and HAPPY FARMING to all!!!

I agree with you! :)

SeaJay
Apr 15 2014, 03:42 PM
WE CAN FREEZE OUR AVATAR!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT EVERYBODY? WE CAN FREEZE OUR AVATAR!!!!!

Wahooooooooooooooo.

She sits frozen as we speak. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

bruhelmboldt
Apr 15 2014, 03:53 PM
Thanks Raul and gang. Great game continues.

BarbLH
Apr 15 2014, 04:27 PM
I like to rearrange my farms before I post. Now I've noticed I can't reset/restore the farms to their original positions. I pick RESET, click on the green check mark & the farms appear to be OK in the Farm Selector Manager. But once it closes the farms have NOT returned to their original positions. I tried clearing temp files & running the memcache but they remain in the positions I set them in before my post.

Otherwise, I'm loving the new tools & farm 21!

JbarLFarms
Apr 15 2014, 04:30 PM
WE CAN FREEZE OUR AVATAR!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT EVERYBODY? WE CAN FREEZE OUR AVATAR!!!!!

Wahooooooooooooooo.

I've been having problems with her being frozen... after a few rows she starts running around again. I hope it's just a glitch and at some point she will remain frozen.

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 04:33 PM
I've been having problems with her being frozen... after a few rows she starts running around again. I hope it's just a glitch and at some point she will remain frozen.
What I have seen is when you click the last section to harvest/plow/plant then the avatar moves down to the loast position, but not until I am through.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 15 2014, 04:44 PM
My Quest Button Claim Farm Cash is now Blue
However, when I click on it it says Not enough quests Completed
It shows I have finished 8
?

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 05:00 PM
My Quest Button Claim Farm Cash is now Blue
However, when I click on it it says Not enough quests Completed
It shows I have finished 8
?
That message only shows if the button is black. If it is time for you to be able to collect, then try restarting your farm and look again. You may have just caught it in mid-load.

amazinggrace1
Apr 15 2014, 05:07 PM
Is anyone else seeing the new factories? I have bought the farm 21, the new flower harvester and the new tree harvester, but am not seeing the new factories yet.

KnightRider
Apr 15 2014, 05:09 PM
Is anyone else seeing the new factories? I have bought the farm 21, the new flower harvester and the new tree harvester, but am not seeing the new factories yet.

It says they will be released tomorrow.

amazinggrace1
Apr 15 2014, 05:12 PM
It says they will be released tomorrow.

Sorry. I thought tomorrow was today! One of my FT friends can already see them. I have cleared my cache, but I am still not able to see them.

theperfectnina
Apr 15 2014, 05:28 PM
Thank you Rob T, I couldn't figure out how to do that either lol :p

Hi, click on your avatar, and select freeze from the menu

SunnyD
Apr 15 2014, 05:30 PM

Wahooooooooooooooo.

Love the updates ty Raul!!!

especially this part... it is the bomb.. wouldn't of cared if this was the only new feature to the game we got today LOL LOL....
i just finished sowing carrots and after i seeded the last field my carrots bag disappeared then my avatar mosied (walked slowly) down to the last field and stood there looking at me like hey why did you freeze me???? lollol

KnightRider
Apr 15 2014, 05:34 PM
Sorry. I thought tomorrow was today! One of my FT friends can already see them. I have cleared my cache, but I am still not able to see them.

I looked at mine and still no new facilities yet, so I don't know why your neighbor would have it in their store yet.

beverduster
Apr 15 2014, 05:42 PM
got the barber shop, but cant get it to load

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 05:46 PM
got the barber shop, but cant get it to load
Because the new facilities have not been activated yet. The barbar shop was a decoration.

beverduster
Apr 15 2014, 05:48 PM
hush taz, was wanting to see who was asleep snicker snicker

JohnAlbertini
Apr 15 2014, 06:00 PM
If the green pending, done re-sort & utilization re-sort is not re=stored I will stop playing. I have all the non-turbo loading tools and it still took quite a while to load everything. You just doubled or tripled the time it takes. Now I must scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll to load facilities.

And my wife lacks most of those tools and this makes it even worse for her!

I don't have hours and hours and hours to play a game. You need to give us back the methods we had before this idiotic change. Why are we being punished?! There is/was NO need to change this. WHY? WHY? WHY?

Are you going to give me 1,000 FC for the 100 million excess FC I have now? Then I could buy every tool in the game! But you'll dribble them out 25 every three months and that buys NOTHING, not a single tool.

So, if you don't restore functionality the game has had I'm gone. No point since I don't have the time to load the facilities.

Email me when this is FIXED. Until then my farms are going fallow!

SeaJay
Apr 15 2014, 06:15 PM
So, it doesn't appear that the 'freeze avatar' option works. I am hoping decorating is considered part of 'farming' as this has always been my biggest gripe about her getting in my way. She never bothered me when I was planting/plowing or harvesting. It's when I am laying new decorations down by the tons and I need to see to place something properly and she is standing smack dab in my way.

She still is in my way.

JbarLFarms
Apr 15 2014, 06:16 PM
What I have seen is when you click the last section to harvest/plow/plant then the avatar moves down to the loast position, but not until I am through.

I get about half way through harvest/plow/plant when she starts following again. Maybe she just can't sit still. :)

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 06:22 PM
i believe the duplicate days is the end of the previous week, and the start of the new week. like on mine, i collect on wednesdays... so i have 2 wednesdays.

OK, That makes sense. My collect day is Thursday. Thanks Rob.

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 06:24 PM
So, it doesn't appear that the 'freeze avatar' option works. I am hoping decorating is considered part of 'farming' as this has always been my biggest gripe about her getting in my way. She never bothered me when I was planting/plowing or harvesting. It's when I am laying new decorations down by the tons and I need to see to place something properly and she is standing smack dab in my way.

She still is in my way.

Oh yes, We definitely need the 'freeze' to apply to decorating too. That is when my Mandy is at her most annoying.

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 15 2014, 06:25 PM
I think this is everyone's favourite. After all these years my avatar Mandy, who has been driving me nuts trying to 'help' now has to sit in her corner and twiddle her thumbs and let me get on with the farming :D :D

Raul you have given us such a little thing that we think is REALLY HUGE !!

:DI agree! Been so mad at times at mine, LOL got into the habit of "tricking" her into moving away when harvesting flowers...AND her "I'm busy" is another that drives me nuts! There she was sitting there in my way doing nothing at all and she was busy??? LOL Happy camper here, errrr farmer that is. :D

HelenJS22
Apr 15 2014, 06:26 PM
Raul why only 2 new tools. The chain saw and shaker are used hand in hand when hiring people for trees. Thx for the flower tool works great. Release the 12 x 12 chainsaw too don't mind the 40 FC

I'll second this motion :D

Farmer-JP
Apr 15 2014, 06:34 PM
I would have liked to see more train cars. I would like to work up toward 2 engines w 10 cars but don't relish buying duplicates bringing goods I don't really need. Lots of good suggestions in the Feedback & Suggestions section.

I also kind of miss the diamond pattern for farms. I was hoping we'd get more farms but thought a 5x5 arrangement would have worked nicely. Ah well - we *did* get more harvest tools!

theperfectnina
Apr 15 2014, 06:57 PM
I love the new shaker BUT I do NOT want any more trees or flowers, where are we suppose to put them all, I'm already known as the tree and flower queen lol

Thank you for the update :) We always love another farm, but we also LOVE new trees to go with the new tree tools...and new seeds to plant with the new trees, and new flowers and ponds to go with the new trees and seeds.....for A LOT LESS then the amont of coin it takes to buy farm 21!! Those prices are ridiculous!!! I buy farm cash with the best of them but WOW...WAAAY tooo much!!

Queen.of.Clutter
Apr 15 2014, 07:00 PM
12. Barber Supplies Factory (FC): Coming tomorrow.

13. Hair Accessories Factory (Coins): Coming tomorrow.

14. Barbershop (FC): Coming tomorrow.

15. Dollar Store (Coins): Coming tomorrow.

Enjoy!

--Raul

'Tomorrow' is almost over now .... the release was posted 6:44 pm EST ... it is now 8 pm... *sigh*

max_river
Apr 15 2014, 07:17 PM
you got me confused on this one

Jean's Farm
Apr 15 2014, 08:30 PM
Raul,

Thanks for the new updates and farm 21. I love the freeze avatar part. It is so nice not getting in my own way anymore. :D :) Looking forward to the new facs. :)

Terry the Chameleon
Apr 15 2014, 08:32 PM
Happy, happy, joy, joy! Ty ty ty!

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 08:34 PM
'Tomorrow' is almost over now .... the release was posted 6:44 pm EST ... it is now 8 pm... *sigh*
You have to think in Farm Town terms of tomorrow...:) Seriously, they have been working on a couple of things that are not working quite right connected with this release, so the facilities may be delayed a bit.

susiefry
Apr 15 2014, 08:48 PM

BUt in Farm town there is no set guideline. Weeks usually mean a month so when they said tomorrow Im thinking next week. Just how they work.

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 15 2014, 09:06 PM
you got me confused on this one

me too :confused:

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 15 2014, 09:09 PM

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text. This also has me puzzled, I am not understanding what it means. A lot of people are complaining about it, and I feel so stupid on so many levels, cause I don't know what this means

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 09:14 PM

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text. This also has me puzzled, I am not understanding what it means. A lot of people are complaining about it, and I feel so stupid on so many levels, cause I don't know what this means
It means if the facility is full at 100% pending then the Start All button is grey instead of blue and you can't click on it. If you have the Turbo tools then you didn't really notice the green pending text. This really only effects those who do not have the Turbo tools.

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 15 2014, 09:23 PM
OK thanks... I am not much of a facility filler so I tried it and I now understand what you're saying. I also don't have any of the turbo tools so I actually sort of like it.

nml
Apr 15 2014, 09:43 PM
So, when is "tomorrow" anyway? want the new facilities now, lol
do we have a time frame yet?

3 C Acres
Apr 15 2014, 09:45 PM
Okay I purchased Farm 21 yesterday--last night when I was purchasing facilities and animals for it---I kept freezing up and had to keep going out and trying to get back on 21--I finally gave up. I have done a clean uninstall of Flash player--rebooted and reinstalled Flash player---Every time I went to 21 it would freeze---I cannot go to any other farms--I have to go to Fb and then come back to 21----this has been happening all day. Any ideas how I can work this expensive Farm???

DitzyLuvBug2
Apr 15 2014, 11:05 PM
I have 3 and click on the Farm Cash which is black and it tells me not enough quests completed. Another person in my group also reported this to me so I checked mine and it is doing the same thing. I dumped browser history/cache and did the reset, closed farm and reopened Farm Town and still does the same thing. Farm Cash button still is black and won't turn blue for me to be able to receive it. So thought I would go ahead and report it.

Taz D
Apr 15 2014, 11:07 PM
There is a bug qhen trying to collect FC in the Quests. Actually I completed 8 quests in the last 7 days but when I am trying to collect the 2 FC that I am entitled too it keeps saying '' Not enough done '' Therfore actually I oost 2 FC

I have 3 and click on the Farm Cash which is black and it tells me not enough quests completed. Another person in my group also reported this to me so I checked mine and it is doing the same thing. I dumped browser history/cache and did the reset, closed farm and reopened Farm Town and still does the same thing. Farm Cash button still is black and won't turn blue for me to be able to receive it. So thought I would go ahead and report it.
If the button is black then it is not time yet for you to be able to collect your farm cash. When the button turns blue then your 7 days are up and you can collect.

DitzyLuvBug2
Apr 15 2014, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=Taz D;5811602]If the button is black then it is not time yet for you to be able to collect your farm cash. When the button turns blue then your 7 days are up and you can collect.[/QUOTE

ok now that makes sense now...my 7 days won't be up until the 17th. Thanks Taz

kondor
Apr 15 2014, 11:39 PM
Here's hoping they squash these pesky bugs before worrying about adding facilities. Worth the wait.

bluehair
Apr 16 2014, 02:13 AM
ooh I like that you can see how many quests you have completed in your 7 days

Aussie Rae
Apr 16 2014, 03:18 AM
Okay, I can't access my quest box this morning...it keeps saying 'error saving data' 'Error X025'. Need to finish the quest I have open.

use the memcache code....its to get rid of bad data..all farmers should have this bookmarked...once you click and the "unsetting...." page opens all you do is close it and return to farmtown...:)

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 16 2014, 05:04 AM
Looking forward to the bugs with this update being gone. Was impossible to load my factories using the Facility Manager so guessing I'll just take my aching body back to bed. When my poor old hurting back wakes me up I take my pain pills and jump onto FT for a bit till the pills kick in, OK YES! I AM addicted! LOL
As to the new facilities I'd rather have the bugs worked out BEFORE another thing is added....(sure hoping to get my stuff back lost with last update and hoping not to lose anything else, especially FC and FC items)
HAPPY FARMING!

FarmerWitch
Apr 16 2014, 05:49 AM
My quest manager was running from Tuesday to Tuesday. I claimed my 1 farm cash. The quest manager then showed Wednesday to Wednesday (which is correct). I then completed a quest and it is not counting the completed quest to the next week. (I have realoaded to check if that was the problem)

Surely my Quest Manager should show the first Wednesday with one quest completed now as my next week started immediately after I claimed my 1FC?

Greatgig
Apr 16 2014, 06:36 AM
I love the new tracker on the quest FC bonus. Problem is my quest for Monday didn't register on the list. With this quest missing there is no way I will be eligible for the 2 FC bonus this week. Anyone else having this problem?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1256576405&farm_ix=15

kittykat1958
Apr 16 2014, 07:00 AM
Cann't get farms's to load to work neighbors facilites also facilty manager not opening will report any other issues i find

Farmgirl1706
Apr 16 2014, 07:13 AM
I cant even get into farmtown at all this morning...........just sits and says loading user. Have tried several times and cant get in so far .

JW2009
Apr 16 2014, 07:16 AM
Today FT is taking a very long time on Loading User, wondering why, i cleared my cache and still takes very long, then when it finally loads FT, I get connection to server and saving saving saving and i cant do anything

JbarLFarms
Apr 16 2014, 07:16 AM
I love the new tracker on the quest FC bonus. Problem is my quest for Monday didn't register on the list. With this quest missing there is no way I will be eligible for the 2 FC bonus this week. Anyone else having this problem?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1256576405&farm_ix=15

Yes, others are having the same problem. For me, Mondays quest showed up yesterday afternoon. Tuesdays quest has yet to show up and today is the day my farm cash becomes available. I need Tuesdays quest to be able to get 2 FC. Hope it shows up in time.

JbarLFarms
Apr 16 2014, 07:24 AM
I cant even get into farmtown at all this morning...........just sits and says loading user. Have tried several times and cant get in so far .

Yes, it takes forever to load and as of last night I've been getting several server time outs (that hasn't happened to me for a very long time) reload game messages etc. I'm hoping it's because they are fixing all of the glitches that came with this last update. I really need the Farm Selector Manager to be fixed and showing Farm 21, so I hope that is one of the top priorities for them to fix. Farm Town is a good teacher in the art of patience sometimes. I love it!!! :D

Farmgirl1706
Apr 16 2014, 07:26 AM
Finally it loads but now it take forever to load facility managers and such and keeps saying saving data and stuff.......did that last night too :(

Farmgirl1706
Apr 16 2014, 07:28 AM
And gets nothing but time out message as well

lynp1
Apr 16 2014, 07:48 AM
Quests completed - 8 Friday through to Wednesday but on gong to collect get the message "Not enough quests competed"

Help please. Screen dump attached.

marymarcel
Apr 16 2014, 08:00 AM
Quests completed - 8 Friday through to Wednesday but on gong to collect get the message "Not enough quests competed"

Help please. Screen dump attached.

Hi!

I cant see your pic clearly, but your collect farmcash button is still black. If you have collected your farmcash last Friday you need to wait for Friday 18th to be able to collect again. No matter how many quests you have completed, seven days need to pass to let you collect again.

Lara
Apr 16 2014, 08:35 AM
My Farmcash collect day for the quest has come and gone. I have 8 quests done in 7 days but the button is still black and won't let me collect. I know we keep being told it works but I am no longer sure that it is anymore. Can it please be checked?

marymarcel
Apr 16 2014, 08:37 AM
My Farmcash collect day for the quest has come and gone. I have 8 quests done in 7 days but the button is still black and won't let me collect. I know we keep being told it works but I am no longer sure that it is anymore. Can it please be checked?

Hi Lara!

When you click in the black button,what message are you getting?

Lara
Apr 16 2014, 08:40 AM
The same one everyone else reports. Not enough quests completed.

marymarcel
Apr 16 2014, 08:44 AM
The same one everyone else reports. Not enough quests completed.

We now the developers are working to fix any glitch with the quests, but take in mind that the 7 days are exact. For example if you collected your farmcash last Wednesday at 5 PM, the collect farmcash button will be blue today exactly at 5 PM.

Lara
Apr 16 2014, 08:49 AM
What worries me is I am going to start losing the quests I have done as it overwrites the days showing on the screen as they are now all full and it is going to be a new quest day to collect. It worked fine before this change

Lara
Apr 16 2014, 08:51 AM
I collect my farmcash afternoon of a Wednesday in Australia, it is now Midnight of Wednesday in Australia. The Wednesday quest I did today was finished by this afternoon and is showing on the Wednesday of the calendar on the new collect farmcash

gingerbread rob ertson
Apr 16 2014, 09:31 AM
Is the game still having issues w/the Quest collections. Wednesday is my start date for the new quest. Today finished my 8th quest and collected for that 8th quest., and the game is telling me I don't have adequate quest for the Farm Cash

Even if today's quest did not count I would have 7 so entitled to at least 1 Farm Cash. I work too hard at getting these Quest done, Please help.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 16 2014, 09:34 AM
Good Morning!
I'm now unable to hire at the market because the Pop Up Hire Screen's Green Button at the bottom is partially obscured / covered or cut off partially. This is new this morning.

More LEATHER please!
More Crude OIL PRODUCTION please!
Had to plant MORE CHERRY TREES :(

mpwhitford
Apr 16 2014, 09:42 AM
I can see that most people are upset about the quest and when they will get their FC and how many days etc etc. I had no issues with the quests. I did them and when it came up and said 'collect FC' I did. I don't keep track of how many quests I did on what day and the exact moment in time I'm going to get my next FC.

Doesn't anyone CARE that the new factories are STILL not out? Now the release was the 14th and it said 'tomorrow' for the factories. Well tomorrow came and went and now it's a new tomorrow. Is this going to be like the one time they said 'tomorrow' and it was two weeks later? Stupidly I held off posting my factories so I could include the new one's. I should have learned my lesson last month when the release was much later than the month before. Maybe I'm just not focusing my anger on the right thing. Maybe I'll go to my farm and try to figure out what minute my 7 days is over for the quests. LET'S GET OUT THE FACTORIES PEOPLE

wow just went to check my quests. I've completed 8 quests and it says not enough quests done!!!! now I'm hopping mad.

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 10:17 AM
I can see that most people are upset about the quest and when they will get their FC and how many days etc etc. I had no issues with the quests. I did them and when it came up and said 'collect FC' I did. I don't keep track of how many quests I did on what day and the exact moment in time I'm going to get my next FC.

Doesn't anyone CARE that the new factories are STILL not out? Now the release was the 14th and it said 'tomorrow' for the factories. Well tomorrow came and went and now it's a new tomorrow. Is this going to be like the one time they said 'tomorrow' and it was two weeks later? Stupidly I held off posting my factories so I could include the new one's. I should have learned my lesson last month when the release was much later than the month before. Maybe I'm just not focusing my anger on the right thing. Maybe I'll go to my farm and try to figure out what minute my 7 days is over for the quests. LET'S GET OUT THE FACTORIES PEOPLE

wow just went to check my quests. I've completed 8 quests and it says not enough quests done!!!! now I'm hopping mad.
Since there are problems with the quests and a couple other things they are working on the facilities have been delayed.
When was the last time you collected your FC for the quests. The chart is now there permanently so you can see how you are progressing. The Collect button will be black until it is time for you to collect again. Then it will turn blue and you can collect.

JbarLFarms
Apr 16 2014, 10:20 AM
Okay, this is just plain weird. This morning around 4am I opened a new Quest. It was to make and stock a pair of combination pliers. I just went back to check on it and there is another quest that is opened up beneath it. This quest is to make a sculptured hand. Beneath that quest is the quest that cannot be opened for 15 more hours. Why did a random quest pop up that I DID NOT open? Has anyone else had this happen?

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 10:22 AM
Isnt that just my luck...I have 7 quests completed, and have a day to get an 8th done to get 2 cash and wouldnt you just know its a 3 day tree and even with the watering, its a day and half so i will just miss 2 cash by a mere couple of hours.....grrrrr....lol....free cash shouldnt be easy to get right?...lol

If you have your lifeline unused you can use it. If it is just the tree item you need like log pile or fruit from a tree, all three lifelines can be used to get that item.

Gift - you can send an ingredient request to get lets say cocoa.
Employee - you can harvest someones tree that is ready.
Trade - you can have someone sell you the item needed.

susiefry
Apr 16 2014, 10:23 AM
If you have your lifeline unused you can use it. If it is just the tree item you need like log pile or fruit from a tree, all three lifelines can be used to get that item.

Gift - you can send an ingredient request to get lets say cocoa.
Employee - you can harvest someones tree that is ready.
Trade - you can have someone sell you the item needed.

Yep, just figured that out after I typed that...lol..So thankful we have that option ;)

mpwhitford
Apr 16 2014, 10:31 AM
Since there are problems with the quests and a couple other things they are working on the facilities have been delayed.
When was the last time you collected your FC for the quests. The chart is now there permanently so you can see how you are progressing. The Collect button will be black until it is time for you to collect again. Then it will turn blue and you can collect.

That's just it taz I don't know when I collected the FC last because I don't really care. I know when I click collect FC it will either give it to me or tell me it's too soon. That's good enough for me but apparently not for the majority of the other players. Attempted to attach a picture of what my quests look like but I'm not overly concerned. It's great we are getting a little FC for the quests now but I'm content to wait for it to tell me here it is!

I for one rarely complain about much of anything in the releases. I do however think telling us something will be out tomorrow and then several tomorrow's come and go - well THAT is what gets me. I haven't seen too many real problems with the quests.... mostly people wanting to know when is my 7th day up and when does it start and if I go on vacation while my quest is pending will I still get that counted? sorry guys not a big issue to me but glad it gives people something to complain about.

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 10:40 AM
That's just it taz I don't know when I collected the FC last because I don't really care. I know when I click collect FC it will either give it to me or tell me it's too soon. That's good enough for me but apparently not for the majority of the other players. Attempted to attach a picture of what my quests look like but I'm not overly concerned. It's great we are getting a little FC for the quests now but I'm content to wait for it to tell me here it is!

I for one rarely complain about much of anything in the releases. I do however think telling us something will be out tomorrow and then several tomorrow's come and go - well THAT is what gets me. I haven't seen too many real problems with the quests.... mostly people wanting to know when is my 7th day up and when does it start and if I go on vacation while my quest is pending will I still get that counted? sorry guys not a big issue to me but glad it gives people something to complain about.
When they tell us something will be out at a specific time that does not take into account any glitches that may happen. So the facilities will be out when they have corrected the problems with the quests and facility manager. They do not want to add to the problem as yet by releasing the facilities.

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 11:04 AM
Why am I not receiving credit for my actual xp level beneath my avatar at the bottom of the page? I have > 227,000,000 xp but the avatar shows 2,000+ This is not good!
The experience under your avatar in the neighbors bar is shortened to fit better. You are still being credited with your total experience. What is showing down there is how many millions you have.

mpwhitford
Apr 16 2014, 11:07 AM
When they tell us something will be out at a specific time that does not take into account any glitches that may happen. So the facilities will be out when they have corrected the problems with the quests and facility manager. They do not want to add to the problem as yet by releasing the facilities.

Sure I understand that but I don't recall seeing any update telling us the reason for the delay. thanks Taz

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 11:12 AM
Sure I understand that but I don't recall seeing any update telling us the reason for the delay. thanks Taz
At the bottom of the first post in this thread:
Known Issues:

- Farm 21 button missing in Farm Selector Manager and Multi-farm Tools
- Clicking on the red tick when upleveling do not show the feed dialog window even if the 'Don't Show ...' checkbox is unchecked
- Diversification Rank and Sorting by Utilization not updated properly in Facility Manager
- We found that more text feedback can be removed when you are harvesting with the ‘Show Feedback when Farming’ pref option disabled

KnightRider
Apr 16 2014, 11:12 AM

This is great, just did some changing of my white lines on my roads to yellow lines and my avatar stayed out of my way the whole time, it was wonderful not to have to keep moving my avatar out of the way.

mpwhitford
Apr 16 2014, 11:32 AM
At the bottom of the first post in this thread:
Known Issues:

- Farm 21 button missing in Farm Selector Manager and Multi-farm Tools
- Clicking on the red tick when upleveling do not show the feed dialog window even if the 'Don't Show ...' checkbox is unchecked
- Diversification Rank and Sorting by Utilization not updated properly in Facility Manager
- We found that more text feedback can be removed when you are harvesting with the ‘Show Feedback when Farming’ pref option disabled

Not trying to be argumentative but I do check the release updates to see what the known issues are. However, I do not assume anything. Reading these issues does NOT explain to me why the factories were delayed. I used to be a software tester and learned the users can't read into things and when they do they are far off base. So these known issues don't make me say to myself 'self I'll be the reason why the new factories are being delayed is because of these issues which are really of no consequence to me'. So sorry perhaps for us dummies who don't 'assume' things it could be mentioned that the factories are delayed because........ and perhaps give us a new due date rather than tomorrow which was 2 days ago

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 11:40 AM
Not trying to be argumentative but I do check the release updates to see what the known issues are. However, I do not assume anything. Reading these issues does NOT explain to me why the factories were delayed. I used to be a software tester and learned the users can't read into things and when they do they are far off base. So these known issues don't make me say to myself 'self I'll be the reason why the new factories are being delayed is because of these issues which are really of no consequence to me'. So sorry perhaps for us dummies who don't 'assume' things it could be mentioned that the factories are delayed because........ and perhaps give us a new due date rather than tomorrow which was 2 days ago
The factories are delayed because the programmers are working on fixing the issues. When the problems are fixed then they will release the facilities.

FarmerWitch
Apr 16 2014, 11:40 AM
Okay, this is just plain weird. This morning around 4am I opened a new Quest. It was to make and stock a pair of combination pliers. I just went back to check on it and there is another quest that is opened up beneath it. This quest is to make a sculptured hand. Beneath that quest is the quest that cannot be opened for 15 more hours. Why did a random quest pop up that I DID NOT open? Has anyone else had this happen?

Shhhh .... everyone will want one!

kat671
Apr 16 2014, 11:43 AM
When selecting "utilization" choice in the facility manager, the facilities do not move up as they did previously; plus the "green" pending is gone, which was a very big help.

I don't like these changes

Taz D
Apr 16 2014, 11:46 AM
I don't like these changes
That is not a change, but is a glitch they are working on.