PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 16th, 2014

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
May 17 2014, 03:49 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at June 11th, 4:00AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Mothers Day (3 weeks ago) and Memorial Day Items.

2. 6 Farm Covers: Savannah, Meadow Flowers, Mulch, Slightly Rocky Grass, Rocky Grass and "Rocky and Moss Ground".

3. 11 New Trees:

Non-Producing Trees: Savannah Tree, Fan Palm Tree, Queen Palm Tree, Rainforest Tree, Ceiba Kapok Tree, Brazil nut Tree and Sausage Tree

Producing Trees: Acai Tree, Elderberry Tree, Lychee Tree and Chicle Tree. Non of the trees have any use now in the facilities but some of them will have in the future.

4. 3 New Flags: Israel, Uruguay and Panama.

5. Farm 22: See prices below:

12x12 - 1000000000 coins or 40 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 1500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 2000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 2500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 3000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 3500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
24x24 - 4000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 4500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 5000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 5500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 6000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
34x34 - 6500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 7000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 7500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

6. Dan 7 for Flowers: As mentioned in previous releases, you will have to be at level 200 or higher to have the option to reach Dan 7. Dans 1 to 6 are accessible at level 100.

7. Log Truck with Chainsaw 12 x 12: If you own the Log Truck with Chainsaw 12 x 8 you now have the option to buy this new tool to chop up to 144 trees at once.

8. New 'Non ingredients (for me)' filter: This filter has been added to the Storage and Market windows and should help, for example, if you want to sell products that are ingredients to some other products but you don't own the facilities where they are produced.

9. 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' in the My Requests Tab: When you hit this link we will ask facebook about the posts made by your friends from inside Farmtown asking for help, this may work better and should show more post compared to the link that was before but we are still not sure how much better it will be until people try it.

10. Multiplanter 4 x 4: This is a new tool that will allow you to plant up to 16 trees or flowers at the same time, using 6 different layout or patterns.

Moderator addition: Please note, the multiplanter only works for new trees and flowers in the store, does NOT work for trees and flowers you have in storage. The storage support will likely be added on the next release.

11. General Improvements and bug fixes:

a) Players can start completing quests at level 20 instead of level 30
b) When the Manure Spreader is put into a shortcut spot, it now correctly display the tooltip info when mouseover
c) If your browser has a Zoom scale > 100%, the game UI should scale as well and display correctly
d) Improvements to a tool used by moderators
e) We did some research on why some users using Chrome were not able to click on the top icons when in Full Screen mode. It turns out this is a known issue with the pepperflash plug in. If you disable the pepperflash plug in at: chrome://plugins/ and just enable the standard NPAPI plugin this issue should get fixed, however the NSAPI plugin may have other disadvantages that you should consider before doing this change.

12. Bike Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Bike Supplies.

Bottle Holder
Bike Seat
Horn
Tire
Bike Steel Frame
Bike Bamboo Frame
Pedal
Bike Helmet

New Products in other facilities: Kevlar Fiber in the Semi-Trailer Truck. Kevlar Cord in the Textile Mill. Foam Sheets in the Petrochemical Plant.

13. Farm Buildings Factory (Coins): Produces Farm Buildings and Houses.

Horse Stall
Bird House
Cat House
Dog House
Chicken Coop
Tool Shed
Green House
Rabbit Hutch

New Products in other facilities: Felt Roll in the Textile Mill. Pile of Asphalt Shingles in the Construction Materials Factory.

14. Bike World (FC): Provides Bike Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Bike Supplies Factory.

15. Farm Depot (Coins): Provides Farm Buildings and Houses Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Farm Buildings Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - May 17th, 1:40PM EST

- We disabled the 'Non-Ingredients (for me)' filter in the market window until we fix the issues. The filter is still enabled in the storage window so we can get feedback and help troubleshoot the problem.

Post Release Updates - May 20th, 12:30PM EST

- You can now restore any Farm Cover on a farm without having to refresh the game
- The 'Non-Ingredients (for me)' is enabled again in the Market window, please report any issues you may have. We were able to reproduce and fix most of the issues, but there were some, for example when the Inks were appearing on the list, that we were not able to reproduce.
- We are evaluating the possibility of the multiplanter to work with items from your storage, most likely this will be added in the next release if we find a simple way to do it

Post Release Updates - May 21th, 6:00PM EST

- Improvements to the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link in the 'My Requests' tab:

a) If you click the link and you haven't grant the required permission to the Farmtown app to search your posts, you will be able to grant the permission every time you click on the link
b) We are now showing the most recent 100 posts, seems to be working now but this may be changed by facebook at anytime
c) We are showing the custom message, if any, entered by the user when posting, like the farms with available work
d) App description text removed, it was repetitive and not adding any value
e) We have added the age of the post, so you know how recent it is. Posts are always in chrono order.
f) We are now showing a link instead of a button to perform actions on that post. This allow you to open the link on the same tab or on a new tab. Also, once you click on a link your browser will change the link color to indicate 'visited', this way you will know which one you have visited already.
g) Removed the 'quest farm cash post' from the list
h) Better layout so we can fit more rows in the same space

- POW FLag added to the Memorial category in the Store, this flag cost only 1500 coins
- The mistmatch on the irrigation remaining time when using the Time Manager and the Sprinkler Tooltip in the toolbox is now fixed

Post Release Updates - June 7th, 12:20AM EST

- We just released a fix to recover lost animals for most users automatically. It was a time consuming and complicated process and although there could be some instances where the recovery will fail, we think it will work for most users.

Post Release Updates - June 11th, 4:00AM EST

- 2 new Fathers Day signs as Gifts and 2 new Fathers Day animals in the Store
- Fixed bug that caused xLink errors in the Quest Manager
- The Neighbour Bar Online Status (the green dot) is now accurate like before
- FarmTown photos removed from the Farmtown Wall Request in the My Request Tab

FrankDieter
May 17 2014, 03:59 AM
Nice one! :)

LazyMare
May 17 2014, 04:01 AM
If either the kevlar or felt roll use Polyester Fiber this French Farmers screams will be heard wherever the devs are doing their much appreciated hard work.
Thanks in advance for whatever the update brings.

BamaMike
May 17 2014, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the update. I see there is a multi planter.

nanafarmer2014
May 17 2014, 04:02 AM
Thank you!!!

maggiel29
May 17 2014, 04:05 AM
Havent looked at the details yet - but thank-you in advance - but I KNEW this would be released as soon as I posted my Facilities :O

thunders storm
May 17 2014, 04:09 AM
woohoo happy birthday gift to me.. :) ty ty Raul and devs. team \m/

auntsusie59
May 17 2014, 04:19 AM
Thank you for the new upgrade, you're hard work and creativity is amazing month after month. Again thank you.

boduke66
May 17 2014, 04:22 AM
new trees in the store is as follows 1. fan palm tree 2. queen palm tree 3.savannah tree 4. brazil nut tree 5. ceiba kapok tree 6.rainforest tree 7. chicle tree 8. lychee tree 9. elderberry tree 10. acai tree 11. sausage tree will post more as i find it.

bluehair
May 17 2014, 04:26 AM
yay just bought farm 22

nanafarmer2014
May 17 2014, 04:27 AM
12 x 12 log truck with chain saw!!!!!

gypsy!
May 17 2014, 04:48 AM
LOVE the Memorial Day items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the neat stuff and the hard work you do to keep it all running.

boduke66
May 17 2014, 04:50 AM
farm 22 is out now cost 1,000,000,000 in coins

maggiel29
May 17 2014, 04:55 AM
Thanks Raul - noticed however, thenon-ingredients filter doesnt work coorectly - shows items that I DO have facilities for - for example Tambourine and Eua de Toillette - seems to be the ones that are Service Facs items - but not ALL of them. Identifiable as they have the green "?" but needs care when using.

karenbooysens
May 17 2014, 05:05 AM
Ty ty ty ty so much, Love the update.

JacqV
May 17 2014, 05:06 AM
Thank You :) XXXXX

Debbie55
May 17 2014, 05:24 AM
8. New 'Non ingredients (for me)' filter: This filter has been added to the Storage and Market windows and should help, for example, if you want to sell products that are ingredients to some other products but you don't own the facilities where they are produced.

I was just curious about this one. I have all the facilities and when I went to the market, it had a bunch of things under this (for me) option. If I have all of them, shouldn't this be empty? I know it's early on in the new upgrade (which is GREAT BTW) so I will try not to sell anything out of that even though I already did :eek:

Thanks for the great work Devs!! :)

mac16129
May 17 2014, 05:24 AM
Thanks for another fantastic update....you guys continue to amaze me with your creativity.
THANK YOU!!!

Debbie55
May 17 2014, 05:25 AM
I should have waited...I see Maggie!29 did a post on this. Thanks Maggie

peekachoo
May 17 2014, 05:36 AM
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sausage tree ! Love it !

Thanks so much for the updates Raul and the team :)

Sadly I have to get my own real garden into shape before I can play with the new stuff....

boduke66
May 17 2014, 05:39 AM
Just a heads up to everyone,the Sausage tree is a non-producing tree,i did not realize that before purchasing a whole bunch of them,buyer beware is all i can say.

illusions_fan1
May 17 2014, 05:45 AM
Multi-planter... whoo hoo! You guys saw my private facebook status about 4 days ago didn't you? lol!

I'm so soooo happy! ... also a little bummed cause I'm only sitting on 27fc atm lol.
Wonder if that'll get me the 12x12 chopper... (doubt it!) :)

boduke66
May 17 2014, 05:47 AM
12 x 12 log truck costs 40 farmcash,just fyi

Farmer-JP
May 17 2014, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the release! Disappointed though no new trains...

illusions_fan1
May 17 2014, 05:52 AM
I know boduke66. :)

boduke66
May 17 2014, 05:55 AM
sorry i thought you were posing that as a question,my bad,and my apologies.

notaparagod
May 17 2014, 05:57 AM
I just earned 13,000,000,000 coins by selling my non-ingredients (for me)! Woot! Excellent update!

crafty chris
May 17 2014, 06:17 AM
thanks for another lovely update took me by surprise with farm 22 i got no plans for it .... or have i? lol we will see :)

anyway thanks :)

peekachoo
May 17 2014, 06:17 AM
There seems to be a problem with the shortcuts box.

I just tried to use the green sprinkler, and it wouldn't let me pick it up, so I went to the part where you place the shortcuts, and the empty slots ( greyed out area) were all out of alignment with the main shortcut box.

boduke66
May 17 2014, 06:20 AM
same problem here Peekie,hope they get that fixed soon

cindier
May 17 2014, 06:21 AM
How do you use the planter tool... I had to take it out of storage to use it, is that how you can only use it? thanks

KnightRider
May 17 2014, 06:35 AM
How do you use the planter tool... I had to take it out of storage to use it, is that how you can only use it? thanks

You put it in your storage then go into the extended toolbox and it is located just above the chainsaws, just click on that tool to use.

BamaMike
May 17 2014, 06:45 AM
Yes the shortcuts box is not working properly for me either.

KnightRider
May 17 2014, 07:01 AM
Just a heads up to everyone,the Sausage tree is a non-producing tree,i did not realize that before purchasing a whole bunch of them,buyer beware is all i can say.

When you went into buy the tree you should have seen that there was no "?" which means that this tree is not used as an ingredient in any facility.

Don't feed the beggers
May 17 2014, 07:16 AM
Thanks Raul - noticed however, thenon-ingredients filter doesnt work coorectly - shows items that I DO have facilities for - for example Tambourine and Eua de Toillette - seems to be the ones that are Service Facs items - but not ALL of them. Identifiable as they have the green "?" but needs care when using.

yep this is me as well.

Don't feed the beggers
May 17 2014, 07:17 AM

what did you think it was going to grow?? lol

servocrow
May 17 2014, 07:35 AM
NEW COVERS WOO HOO!! And I'm really excited about that new tool, and the trees....hmmm...Now, when will I have time to re-do my tree farm..

Must ponder...

:D

Dutch85
May 17 2014, 07:42 AM
WOW Raul! This is WAY more than I expected! You are awesome! Thank you SO much!

Lara
May 17 2014, 07:55 AM
I think the non-ingredients (for me) isn't working right, there were things in there I need for other items for example flour

DianeCK
May 17 2014, 08:06 AM
Thank you great new stuff now i need to go play with my new toy...

mstiquetx
May 17 2014, 08:09 AM
Woke up to posting of new ingredient requests......came to the forum to read about the new release before venturing out into FT......thanks Raul and the others who help with the game......Happy Farming to all!!

MuffinLady
May 17 2014, 08:26 AM
Good Morning .. was so very happy to get farm #22 !! and the new facilities, trees .. etc. HOWEVER !!!! I hope that this is only a "glitch" and not something new FT is doing. I know we have a limit on "bonuses" we can collect ... BUT ... now FT is telling me I have a limit on the "ingredients" I can get. Oh my !!! Tell me that it is something you are going to fix. Ingredients are the only way I can keep my facilities running properly since we have such a strict limit on bonuses (and yes I have all the new outfits but still max out .. lol) .. Thanks for you help.

Farmer_Susan
May 17 2014, 08:26 AM
What a great thing to wake up to! All new stuff already purchased and loaded. Love the new chainsaw. Thanks so much. : )

KnightRider
May 17 2014, 08:32 AM
Good Morning .. was so very happy to get farm #22 !! and the new facilities, trees .. etc. HOWEVER !!!! I hope that this is only a "glitch" and not something new FT is doing. I know we have a limit on "bonuses" we can collect ... BUT ... now FT is telling me I have a limit on the "ingredients" I can get. Oh my !!! Tell me that it is something you are going to fix. Ingredients are the only way I can keep my facilities running properly since we have such a strict limit on bonuses (and yes I have all the new outfits but still max out .. lol) .. Thanks for you help.

This is from the Game Guide.

Currently you can earn up to 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Ingredient Posts and another 1,000,000 coins every 12 hour from Bonus Posts. You can post 5 bonus belts in 12 hours.

For users in higher levels instead of 1,000,000 this limit will be increased as follows:

Levels 100-199 - 3,000,000 coins
Levels 200-299 - 4,000,000 coins
Levels 300-399 - 5,000,000 coins
Levels 400-499 - 6,000,000 coins
Levels 500+ - 7,000,000 coins

The outfits that you purchase is for Trading limits not bonues and ingredient posts.

JohnAlbertini
May 17 2014, 08:45 AM
Once again you add 152 FC items and give us ZERO FC!

It will take 18 months for you to dribble out the FC needed to buy the new items you added in just this one month!!! Terrible!

I'm sitting on well over 100 MILLION useless XP. When will they be worth something?!

Listen to us PLEASE!

MsMerrick
May 17 2014, 08:57 AM
Thanks for everything BUT..watch that new filter ! Lots of things that it said I didn't need, were false ! Like assorted color inks, fuel and that was enough for me to stop! ..maybe it only differentiates specific facilities, but INK certainly gets used !! If not directly..maybe that's what it is doing? If it lists things that do not go into facilities, but do go into products..That is a bit dangerous!

StoneFace
May 17 2014, 09:03 AM

It will take 18 months for you to dribble out the FC needed to buy the new items you added in just this one month!!! Terrible!

I'm sitting on well over 100 MILLION useless XP. When will they be worth something?!

Listen to us PLEASE!

Why do I get the feeling that some players want to cut off the supply of income to the devs so that they can get their stuff for "free"

Eradani
May 17 2014, 09:05 AM
2. 6 Farm Covers: Savannah, Meadow Flowers, Mulch, Slightly Rocky Grass, Rocky Grass and "Rocky and Moss Ground". while testing these, i bought each one and then decided to go back to a previous one but it won't show. the only ones i could change to after buying the new ones were the old ones.

8. New 'Non ingredients (for me)' filter: This filter has been added to the Storage and Market windows and should help, for example, if you want to sell products that are ingredients to some other products but you don't own the facilities where they are produced. if this doesn't work with our service facilities, it is next to useless as you'll be selling stuff you need to load them.

11. General Improvements and bug fixes:

b) When the Manure Spreader is put into a shortcut spot, it now correctly display the tooltip info when mouseover yay!! this fixed the Irrigation tool tooltip also. however, in the Show Times tool, it shows one farm as having 3 hrs and the Hotbar tooltip for the irrigation tool shows 2. you rounding differently for these?

Eradani
May 17 2014, 09:08 AM
Why do I get the feeling that some players want to cut off the supply of income to the devs so that they can get their stuff for "free"

yup. the game is free to play, not free to have everything.

in the meantime, i am patiently *cough cough* waiting till my birthday for 250fc worth of tools :)

maggiel29
May 17 2014, 09:12 AM
The "Show Farmtown wall requests" option on the request tab seems to work a treat - thank you so much for doing this :)

maggiel29
May 17 2014, 09:25 AM
The "Show Farmtown wall requests" option on the request tab seems to work a treat - thank you so much for doing this :)

OK Having played with a bit more can it be tweaked please?

There is no date on the posts so no way of knowing how old the post is and if it has expired.

The post does not clear when you have clicked on it - no way of knowing if you have already clicked on one. A tickbox like when "liking" something would help.

Other than that its a brilliant idea.

whosyou?
May 17 2014, 09:45 AM
10. Multiplanter 4 x 4: This is a new tool that will allow you to plant up to 16 trees or flowers at the same time, using 6 different layout or patterns.

Most important tool ....EVAHHHHH :p

servocrow
May 17 2014, 09:48 AM
I am very happy to have the feed back too. And I'm looking forward to the new tools when I can get them.

Still the BEST game on FB!

whosyou?
May 17 2014, 09:48 AM

Listen to us PLEASE!

And not 1 dime has to be spent by you,nor are you forced to play and gain 100 million useless xp.I am sure you plan on taking business 101 in the upcoming year so you can see why your continual whining about FC is,in fact,not justified.

gffarmer
May 17 2014, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the update! You all are doing a great job keeping this interesting and fun!

FruHilda
May 17 2014, 09:57 AM
In the non-ingredients for me choice on the market page, there are things listed like burger bread and the colored inks. These ARE ingredients for me. Is there anyway to correct this, other than the checks?

denolee
May 17 2014, 10:06 AM
Thanks again for the game improvements. Personally, if I had a wish for you it would be for you to improve the graphics on crops. That is: to make the corn look like corn, other crops to look real, etc. I hate to bring it up, but the old Farmville had great looking crops which I wish we had. However,Farmville didn't have the creativity you have in keeping us interested.

earlgray
May 17 2014, 10:19 AM
I just earned 13,000,000,000 coins by selling my non-ingredients (for me)! Woot! Excellent update!

Yikes - it sounds good, but you probably sold a ton of stuff you DO need, because this filter just isn't working right. It shows all kinds of things that ARE ingredients for me. I think they should disable it until they get it fixed.

marwahr55
May 17 2014, 10:24 AM
Yikes - it sounds good, but you probably sold a ton of stuff you DO need, because this filter just isn't working right. It shows all kinds of things that ARE ingredients for me. I think they should disable it until they get it fixed.

I had it to show ALL my fuel was able to be sold - NO!!!!!!! Yes, I agree too that it should be disabled until it is tweaked better. :)

maggiel29
May 17 2014, 10:32 AM
Love you have done Memorial Day Items. Please remember us Brits and have Armistice Day stuff for 11th November "On the 11th hour of the 11th Day of the 11th month we shall remember them.......... (Winston Churchill). Poppies and a Centotaph Building would be nice. Posting this in suggestions as well. And then of course there is ANZAC Day etc etc

farmboy2376
May 17 2014, 10:39 AM
I keep getting this message every time I go to help with Farm Town request -

"We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall"

I know people on my list have posted stuff.

mduby
May 17 2014, 10:56 AM
Thanks Raul for another great release.

bliky
May 17 2014, 10:56 AM
Great update! Thanks guys.

Can we increase the production of Petrochemical and Asphalt barrels?

deballen
May 17 2014, 11:02 AM
The only problem I see with the My Request link is that there is no way to know if you have worked it or gotten the bonus when you go back to the page because there is no like or comment button. Also you cannot open it in another window to keep track of what you have collected the bonus on.

Taz D
May 17 2014, 11:04 AM
Show Farm Town Wall Requests only showing 3 posts and news feed has many more than that.

psycho_mommi
May 17 2014, 11:05 AM
i love the update, just a comment tho... the memorial day wreath is almost as big as the chapel i have in front of my cemetary. and its MUCH too big to be put on one of the graves.

Docperk
First off I would like to say thanks for the update, does look like a good one.

I see some other post about this as well. I was most excited about the Non ingredients for me option but I wanted to see, and yes it does sell off all your fuel and other ingredients I do use. I am glad I took a look first.

DEVS Please Please take another look at this. I will use the old till you get this one fixed.

MBon
:)thank you thank you! <3

mduby
May 17 2014, 11:25 AM
New 'Non ingredients (for me)' filter: This filter has been added to the Storage and Market windows and should help, for example, if you want to sell products that are ingredients to some other products but you don't own the facilities where they are produced

Question about this is: Are you sure I don't use any of the ingredients listed in this option? It doesn't look right. I'm afraid to use it because I think I'll be selling off products that I do use, and I sure don't know for sure which ones I do except maybe a few. If the option is legit and we don't need the items listed in it then please let me know.

psycho_mommi
May 17 2014, 11:46 AM
also, another FYI... the "non-ingredients(for me) button in the market when selling is not entirely accurate. it showed me american elm branchs to sell, and i have the garden store that uses those.

TexasQuilter
May 17 2014, 11:55 AM
Really excited to get the new update. Thank you, Raul and Developers !!

I have a question regarding the Multi Planter. Does it plant only from the Store or can it be used to plant in mass from Storage ?? If from storage also, it would be wonderful as I am getting ready to move trees from one farm to another.

whosyou?
May 17 2014, 12:01 PM

I have a question regarding the Multi Planter. Does it plant only from the Store or can it be used to plant in mass from Storage ?? If from storage also, it would be wonderful as I am getting ready to move trees from one farm to another.

Only trees and flowers from the store.

afhicksiii
May 17 2014, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the new update. Love all the new features. :)

rocker grrrrrl
May 17 2014, 12:09 PM
Only trees and flowers from the store.

It has been mentioned that it only plants the NEW trees and none other. Can someone please clarify? Thank you.

chelonia
May 17 2014, 12:12 PM
Thanks for the update - good stuff. It would be nice if the Multiplanter worked from your storage as well as the store ;)

Taz D
May 17 2014, 12:19 PM

It looks like it only plants new from the store and doesn't use any in storage.

chelonia
May 17 2014, 12:20 PM
CAUTION: If you don't own or load fuel to your Gas Station when you sort by Non-Ingredients (for me) your fuel is listed. So be careful you don't accidentally sell it. :/

Taz D
May 17 2014, 12:30 PM
CAUTION: If you don't own or load fuel to your Gas Station when you sort by Non-Ingredients (for me) your fuel is listed. So be careful you don't accidentally sell it. :/
That explains why fuel is showing up there. Thanks Chelonia.

MichHotRod
May 17 2014, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the update. lots of new stuff to make

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
May 17 2014, 12:34 PM
Haven't gotten to all of the newbies yet but so far -- gotta say WOW -- thank you!!

anglnwhite
May 17 2014, 12:39 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhg7ecmgj1r7u4j8o1_250.gif You have GOT to be kidding me ... FARM 22? SUUUWWWEEEEEEET!

TexasQuilter
May 17 2014, 12:41 PM
It looks like it only plants new from the store and doesn't use any in storage.

Thanks for the answer, Taz. I was sure wishing I could plant from storage for all the trees to be moved as well as all the new trees to buy. Perhaps, that will be a future refinement on the Multi Planter.

LoreneC
May 17 2014, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the new trees. I love the tall ones!

Off to play with ground cover and work into some areas. :)

ScottD198
May 17 2014, 12:44 PM
There is a problem since the release in that trains shown in the "My Requests" are showing "expired" within minutes of being posted.

LazyMare
May 17 2014, 01:05 PM

Me too - it lists rubber ducks as a non ingredient but I have 3 pet shops and no toy factory so am always on the lookout for them. Think I probably sold a lot of other stuff I shouldn't have in scraping the barrel to expand 22. Will be raiding neighbours factories 3 times a day this week and will go through the list of supposedly non-ingredients for me list with a fine toothcomb next weekend.

Taz D
May 17 2014, 01:19 PM
Raul has added the following:

- We disabled the 'Non-Ingredients (for me)' filter in the market window until we fix the issues. The filter is still enabled in the storage window so we can get feedback and help troubleshoot the problem.

Sephrenia
May 17 2014, 01:26 PM
It would be good to have Show My Requests and FarmTown Wall Requests default to last used

LazyMare
May 17 2014, 01:49 PM
Raul has added the following:

Oh the one thing Raul is guaranteed is feedback !!
The dev team don't seem to get as many thanks as moans though, so despite having a lot of my services down to 70%ish instead of high 80's they were at before I sold my "non-ingredients" THANK YOU RAUL

Bev M
May 17 2014, 02:21 PM
Is anything being done about the problem with gifting? It used to be sporadic (being able to gift all at once), now it's non-existent! It's very time-consuming to return gifts from those who have gifted us, and totally leaves out the rest of our neighbors and Farm Town players.

SeaJay
May 17 2014, 02:26 PM
Just used the 4x4 planter. Works like a charm. I used the 16 square choice, but it should be quite fun to experiment with the different layouts.

Santmyer
May 17 2014, 02:46 PM

Totally Agreed StoneFace. No one is forcing any of us to buy anything. Farm Town can be played without Farm Cash, just differently. Such a broken record - "on a fixed income". I am also, I just wisely choose to spend a few discretionary $s a month on this game rather than another way.

bruhelmboldt
May 17 2014, 02:48 PM
Thanks again for the game improvements. Personally, if I had a wish for you it would be for you to improve the graphics on crops. That is: to make the corn look like corn, other crops to look real, etc. I hate to bring it up, but the old Farmville had great looking crops which I wish we had. However,Farmville didn't have the creativity you have in keeping us interested.

i love the update, just a comment tho... the memorial day wreath is almost as big as the chapel i have in front of my cemetary. and its MUCH too big to be put on one of the graves.

I'd really like an improvement in scales. Sure, keep the avatar larger than life, but when a chicken is twice as tall as a barn . . .

However, another great upgrade! THANKS Devs!!

SeaJay
May 17 2014, 02:51 PM
I do see that the non ingredients for me option is placing items we have unchecked to run listed to sell.

Hopefully an easy fix.

Taz D
May 17 2014, 03:59 PM
Is anything being done about the problem with gifting? It used to be sporadic (being able to gift all at once), now it's non-existent! It's very time-consuming to return gifts from those who have gifted us, and totally leaves out the rest of our neighbors and Farm Town players.
Try creating a Facebook friends list for your gifting. You can create a list just for Farm Town and send up to 50 gifts at one time. Instructions on how to create that list are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410

anglnwhite
May 17 2014, 04:01 PM
Okay, now that I'm over the giddiness of farm 22:

The Farm Town Wall Request is a great start. I've bookmarked it and it seems to be pulling posts from FB the way it should. Reasons why I won't make it my first "go to" feed just yet:

1. The posts may be in chronological order, but there are no time stamps on them.
2. There is no "like" button. I have neighbors whose facilities are literally worked out within minutes of their post and this is one of the ways I can tell if visiting will be worth my while.
3. I can not right click on the link button and open the link in another tab. I use this method to help me remember where I have already been for bonuses and ingredients. (Thanks to Taz :))
Thank you, thank you, thank you for working on this, however.

The multi-planter WILL be one of the greatest tools ever WHEN it allows us to pull flowers and trees from our storage and our gift box. There are probably some coding issues with irregular numbers of plants, but I'm confident you will work it out. :D I'd love to see some rounded or "S" patterns. It is definitely an awesome improvement to laying down foliage plant by plant.

We now have Savannah grass and beautiful new trees ... here's to hoping for some lions and tigers and monkeys to go with them. :D Please consider adding the giraffes from the Mother's Day items to the regular list of animals in the market.

Great job team Farm Town!

rocker grrrrrl
May 17 2014, 04:30 PM
Is there anywhere that shows us the patterns of the trees planted using the new tool?

Texas Belle
May 17 2014, 04:39 PM
Thanks Raul and Co., as always you guys rock....!!!

Rob T
May 17 2014, 04:49 PM
Is there anywhere that shows us the patterns of the trees planted using the new tool?

Yep, just made a post about it in the game guide

AlyceAnn
May 17 2014, 05:04 PM
Thanks!!
The MultiPlanter is the bomb!! I LOVE IT! The only addition to it would be to be able to plant my flowers and trees from storage too. I am constantly moving my stuff around the farms and to add this would be a boon!!
The new and improved Show FT wall requests, is ok except it still only shows a few of what is on the wall and you can not right click to have your choices open in a new tab. You must keep going back after choosing one. Not very productive. Thanks for the update!!

rocker grrrrrl
May 17 2014, 05:27 PM
Yep, just made a post about it in the game guide

Thanks Rob T I'll look at it right now!

RFMad
May 17 2014, 06:03 PM
OK Having played with a bit more can it be tweaked please?

There is no date on the posts so no way of knowing how old the post is and if it has expired.

The post does not clear when you have clicked on it - no way of knowing if you have already clicked on one. A tickbox like when "liking" something would help.

Other than that its a brilliant idea.

I have the same requests - noticed that I have to remember what I've clicked on and some were duplicate posts. Also, there's a limit of how many posts are being shown. When I click refresh, the same posts are there.
Can this be tweaked some more please?
Thank you for the update!

craftywoman29
May 17 2014, 07:42 PM
PLEASE make the program STOP telling me I just reached the Kevlar Fiber Yellow Belt!!!

It is telling me continuously...for about 30 minutes now. I think I "get" it! ; )

kataltay
May 17 2014, 08:02 PM
WONDERFUL update!!! Never dreamed we would have Farm 22 yet!! Greattttt multi-planter tool, nice ground covers, and a great selection of new trees! Thanks Devs!!! :D

kataltay
May 17 2014, 08:10 PM
Thanks for everything BUT..watch that new filter ! Lots of things that it said I didn't need, were false ! Like assorted color inks, fuel and that was enough for me to stop! ..maybe it only differentiates specific facilities, but INK certainly gets used !! If not directly..maybe that's what it is doing? If it lists things that do not go into facilities, but do go into products..That is a bit dangerous!

Oh noooo....and I sold my non-ingredients about an hour ago, not having read about this glitch. How much fuel have I just sold to our mayor?!?! EEK

SunnyD
May 17 2014, 08:25 PM
woohoo happy birthday gift to me.. :) ty ty Raul and devs. team \m/

Happy Birthday Storm....

stuffyduffy
May 17 2014, 09:11 PM
appreciate all you do...really have enjoyed Farm Town for years. Are individual farm expansions at their limit...ie 38?

KnightRider
May 17 2014, 09:14 PM
appreciate all you do...really have enjoyed Farm Town for years. Are individual farm expansions at their limit...ie 38?

Only the developers know if there will be any expansions above 38. Will just have to wait and see if they expand them anymore.

1fritz
May 17 2014, 09:15 PM
Thanks Raul for the update. Haven't had much time to play with it, but it sounds like a lot of great new items.

Fritz

stuffyduffy
May 17 2014, 09:24 PM
thanks...bought # 22 and thinned out my other 21 farms by moving them there...lol

Eradani
May 17 2014, 09:30 PM

FarmTown May 2050 Beta(tm) Update Notes:

1. Farm 32767 released. Buy cost will be 1024 billion coins or 128FC.

2. Upgrade 256x256 for farms 128-256 should now be available at the real estate office.

dnana
May 17 2014, 09:46 PM
FarmTown May 2050 Beta(tm) Update Notes:

1. Farm 32767 released. Buy cost will be 1024 billion coins or 128FC.

2. Upgrade 256x256 for farms 128-256 should now be available at the real estate office.

In other news, Adobe will start pushing out hourly updates to Flash beginning June 1, 2050.

;)

Lovely release, devs! Thank you for farm 22 so quickly! I don't expand over 28x28, so this really helps! :)

Flaky Angel
May 17 2014, 10:15 PM
I only know there is a farm 22 because it was mentioned here. I have a post in Official Display.
:)

Farmer DeDe
May 17 2014, 10:21 PM
WONDERFUL update! Was not expecting farm 22 but I finally got my cemetery..woot woot. Thanks Raul. I have been on FT for 4 years and it is still great.

firegold flames
May 17 2014, 10:40 PM
i super happy with the update and thanks .Good to have farm 22 .

Bev M
May 18 2014, 02:38 AM
Try creating a Facebook friends list for your gifting. You can create a list just for Farm Town and send up to 50 gifts at one time. Instructions on how to create that list are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410
I've already made a Farm Town friends list, from the very start. Unfortunately, I still cannot send gifts to them, unless they have sent me a gift and I return it. Each time I try, it doesn't "take". None of the gifts are going out, except for my returns.

theperfectnina
May 18 2014, 04:11 AM
Another great update from Raul and the devs :-)

love Farm 22 but not all the extra trees but planted them for the future anyway lol

the multi planter is great and I agree with others that it would be fantastic if it does from storage which would then able to be utilised with giftable trees

chainsaw is brilliant

I've been very ill lately so can't remember the rest but I'm very happy

would love more trains to help with ingredients and to save space on farms **hint**

bjyhey3
May 18 2014, 07:24 AM
This is a great update...the multi planter works great. Congrats to you all

Rugged Barbie
May 18 2014, 07:52 AM
Devs -- Very Nice Update and thanks for all your collective creating thinking!
Still need more Leather, Silk Textile Rolls, More Long Train Cars

dnana
May 18 2014, 08:41 AM
I've already made a Farm Town friends list, from the very start. Unfortunately, I still cannot send gifts to them, unless they have sent me a gift and I return it. Each time I try, it doesn't "take". None of the gifts are going out, except for my returns.

Hi, just double checking something here because a neighbor had this problem when they first changed the layout. You are clicking the 'done' button at the bottom of the list, correct? She kept missing it because she didn't scroll down after sending. Just covering the bases! :)

Petuniaflower
May 18 2014, 09:56 AM
Thanks for Farm 22.Have it expanded to the max,and already done my decorating.Notice when watering, 22 is not showing like the others.But seems 21 did the same at first.Love the new trees.Going to research what the producing ones are used for .Since Raul said some would be used for future products.Elderberry Wine comes to mind :rolleyes:

Petuniaflower
May 18 2014, 10:10 AM
Thanks for Farm 22.Have it expanded to the max,and already done my decorating.Notice when watering, 22 is not showing like the others.But seems 21 did the same at first.Love the new trees.Going to research what the producing ones are used for .Since Raul said some would be used for future products.Elderberry Wine comes to mind :rolleyes:

Excuse me Raul,Farm 22 still has 4 hours before it can be watered :o

Also thank you for the Cemetery, gravestones.Like them so much better than the spooky ones.Have to make sure I don't have holiday items turned off.I wondered what happened to the spook ones.

Taz D
May 18 2014, 10:20 AM
I am not sure I understand what you mean by it doesn't take. You select the gift you want to send, then click on the Facebook Friends Lists, then select the list from the dropdown list, click on Request or Invite to the right of each name and click Done at the bottom. Where is it failing to send in that?

gizmobecky
May 18 2014, 11:13 AM
Very disappointed in the multi planter tool for trees and flowers. They don't tell us up front that it only works if you are buying from the store and can't use from storage to replant trees and flowers you are moving from one farm to another. :(

Bev M
May 18 2014, 11:14 AM
Hi, just double checking something here because a neighbor had this problem when they first changed the layout. You are clicking the 'done' button at the bottom of the list, correct? She kept missing it because she didn't scroll down after sending. Just covering the bases! :)
thank you so much, dnana, as this does seem to help! I had quit going to "done" as I wanted to go back to my requests instead of to the farm, because with over 100 FT friends, I have to keep sending out for awhile. Never thought about the "done" sending out those requests!

trigg56
May 18 2014, 12:20 PM
After spending 50FC to buy the multiplanter, I am disappointed in it. It cannot be used to transfer trees/flowers from storage or gift box. A waste of FC in my opinion.

Eradani
May 18 2014, 01:29 PM

after the layout change, i can't see the Done button. but i know that if i click in the window and press <tab>, the html focus is on the button so pressing <enter> sends gifts

Taz D
May 18 2014, 01:39 PM
after the layout change, i can't see the Done button. but i know that if i click in the window and press <tab>, the html focus is on the button so pressing <enter> sends gifts
You should be able to scroll down the page (not the box itself) and see the Done button.

Eradani
May 18 2014, 01:43 PM
You should be able to scroll down the page (not the box itself) and see the Done button.

no. it cuts it off, probably due to my setting Enlarged Fonts. i can see the bottom of the window frame and the Done Button is below that. it's still coded, which is why <tab><enter> works, but FB coders must be all young whipper snappers and they never check what things look like with enlarged fonts.

Taz D
May 18 2014, 01:45 PM
no. it cuts it off, probably due to my setting Enlarged Fonts. i can see the bottom of the window frame and the Done Button is below that. it's still coded, which is why <tab><enter> works, but FB coders must be all young whipper snappers and they never check what things look like with enlarged fonts.
They just don't understand us older citizens eh...:)

Daisy-A-Day
May 18 2014, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the new updates. Two problems with "Farmtown Wall Requests". 1. The number of posts seem to be limited to the past 20 or so. 2. I cannot open the fac posts in a separate tab like I usually do.
Keep up the good work. I love this game.

barbara nixon
May 18 2014, 02:05 PM
SeaJay kinda answered my question was gonna ask about the "layouts"..will there be a diagonal?

KnightRider
May 18 2014, 02:12 PM
After spending 50FC to buy the multiplanter, I am disappointed in it. It cannot be used to transfer trees/flowers from storage or gift box. A waste of FC in my opinion.

Before you purchased this tool did you go to the Game Guide and see if there was information about that tool? The information about that tool was added to the Game Guide on 5/17 at 3:28 pm Central time (USA). It explains that this tool will only work on new trees and flowers.

If it had not been added to the Game Guide yet, you could have come to the forum before purchasing this tool to see if you could find out what it does.

KnightRider
May 18 2014, 02:13 PM
SeaJay kinda answered my question was gonna ask about the "layouts"..will there be a diagonal?

You can find the layouts in the Game Guide.

Robert L S
May 18 2014, 03:44 PM
The updates are great!!! I Bought the Multi Planter(4 X 4) and didn't know it wouldn't work with trees or flowers in your storage or Giftable trees and flowers
. That is a bummer. With the new 12 X 12 Tree shakers and choppers, it would have made it much easier to rearrange your trees from rows of 8 wide to 12 wide. After I bought the new Multi Planter, I found out that it would only work with trees and flowers that you could buy. It should work with All Trees and All Flowers

barbhg1221
May 18 2014, 04:12 PM
Great update! Thanks guys.

Can we increase the production of Petrochemical and Asphalt barrels?

Yes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eradani
May 18 2014, 04:28 PM
have to say i just <3 the new trees, especially the sausage tree! looking forward to replacing the junipers with rainforest canopy trees :)

leighwj1960
May 18 2014, 05:42 PM
Everything looks great but we could use and increase in production of Asphalt Barrels

thgirblp
May 18 2014, 06:07 PM
The updates are great!!! I Bought the Multi Planter(4 X 4) and didn't know it wouldn't work with trees or flowers in your storage or Giftable trees and flowers
. That is a bummer. With the new 12 X 12 Tree shakers and choppers, it would have made it much easier to rearrange your trees from rows of 8 wide to 12 wide. After I bought the new Multi Planter, I found out that it would only work with trees and flowers that you could buy. It should work with All Trees and All Flowers

Yes, it would have been nice if it would have mentioned that fact. It was a virtual waste of $50 farm cash that could have gone to something else that was more useful.

Hopefully, they will make it so that it can also be used with trees in storage. (HINT HINT)

beautysmom
May 18 2014, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the update. Two small things--

1. What Memorial Day items? I have none at all in my gift selection.

2. I put dairy barn, rabbit hutch, chicken coop and wool shed on my 22nd farm. Only the dairy barn shows number of hours before the barn can be harvested. It would be handy to know how many more hours I have to gnash my teeth waiting for the wool or bunny fur I need for my quest! LOL

Thanks again.

Taz D
May 18 2014, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the update. Two small things--

1. What Memorial Day items? I have none at all in my gift selection.

2. I put dairy barn, rabbit hutch, chicken coop and wool shed on my 22nd farm. Only the dairy barn shows number of hours before the barn can be harvested. It would be handy to know how many more hours I have to gnash my teeth waiting for the wool or bunny fur I need for my quest! LOL

Thanks again.
Memorial Day items are in the store only.
They will show the times after they have been harvested the first time.

mcdaddie
May 18 2014, 07:00 PM
Yes, it would have been nice if it would have mentioned that fact. It was a virtual waste of $50 farm cash that could have gone to something else that was more useful.

Hopefully, they will make it so that it can also be used with trees in storage. (HINT HINT)

Yes, I also bought it and was unimpressed. Best argument so far is that we keep upgrading our choppers and shakers and it would have been nice to use this tool to remodel our farms. I also got the tool to allow all trees to put into storage, would have been nice to use the multi planter to put them back.

mcdaddie
May 18 2014, 07:02 PM
I am really surprised that a lot of people are not complaining here about the slowness of FarmTown at the moment. Mine is very slow loading, and have heard others in different groups saying the same thing.

Taz D
May 18 2014, 07:13 PM
I am really surprised that a lot of people are not complaining here about the slowness of FarmTown at the moment. Mine is very slow loading, and have heard others in different groups saying the same thing.
Considering that the release was only yesterday, there are a lot of people on Farm Town at the same time now and that slows things down. In a day or so it will go back to normal because not everyone will be on at the same time.

Red Beard
May 18 2014, 07:29 PM
I like the new tool multiplanter but it can only plant new items is there any plan to make it so you can plant items in storage?

TartanLady
May 18 2014, 08:53 PM
9. 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' in the My Requests Tab: When you hit this link we will ask facebook about the posts made by your friends from inside Farmtown asking for help, this may work better and should show more post compared to the link that was before but we are still not sure how much better it will be until people try it.

this one no better for me still only see 3 or 4 posts barely see any ft posts on my timeline still either :(

Taz D
May 18 2014, 10:18 PM

this one no better for me still only see 3 or 4 posts barely see any ft posts on my timeline still either :(
One thing you can do for your newsfeed is to click on the down arrow on a Farm Town post and take Facebook's survey. Be sure to rate any Farm Town posts high. That will show them that you want to see Farm Town posts.

peekachoo
May 19 2014, 12:47 AM
Hi, just to let you know the shortcut box doesn't seem to be working fully .

For example, I pick up the sprinkler in the shortcuts, but when I go to change it or go back to being empty handed, I just get this kind of sign instead of the mouse pointer l-l.
Tried to refresh the page in order to pick my boat up instead but it still made me hold on to the sprinkler, I had to go out of the game entirely and go back in for it to have corrected itself, then it did the whole thing over again.

I'm on Chrome with WF38 :)

Mrs. Pink
May 19 2014, 12:56 AM
Thank you for the update, however I'm having a little problem with it in the "'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' in the My Requests Tab" area. I went there while playing recently and saw the new message asking if I wanted FT to access my FB feed. I clicked "Not at this time" expecting that I would have another opportunity to accept at a later date. Well, ever since then nothing shows up in that tab at all now, and no new message asking if I want to accept now. How can I accept now to be able to access my requests if it won't ask me again?

marymarcel
May 19 2014, 07:16 AM
Thank you for the update, however I'm having a little problem with it in the "'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' in the My Requests Tab" area. I went there while playing recently and saw the new message asking if I wanted FT to access my FB feed. I clicked "Not at this time" expecting that I would have another opportunity to accept at a later date. Well, ever since then nothing shows up in that tab at all now, and no new message asking if I want to accept now. How can I accept now to be able to access my requests if it won't ask me again?

Hi!

Try to clear your browser cache and cookies, close and reopen and check if the message is showed up for you.

If it is not, please provide a link to your farm. Instructions on how to get it in my signature.:)

ila
May 19 2014, 07:57 AM
Nice to see the new updates, thanks...but would of loved to have more decorations and people instead...still boring...nothing new to do but facilities

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
May 19 2014, 01:15 PM
Nice to see the new updates, thanks...but would of loved to have more decorations and people instead...still boring...nothing new to do but facilities

Thank you for the updates and I have to agree with Ila! I also have a problem with Harvest all, I have a quest farm I don't want the animals harvested so I have to go back to doing them one by one and what a waste of the tools I bought with FC!!!

Bonnie Jo
May 19 2014, 01:37 PM
Thank you for the updates and I have to agree with Ila! I also have a problem with Harvest all, I have a quest farm I don't want the animals harvested so I have to go back to doing them one by one and what a waste of the tools I bought with FC!!!
I was frustrated with this until I realized that if the barns are empty the Harvest All Tool doesn't harvest them. I emptied all my farm quest barns and keep spare animals in my storage. If I need to harvest a barn for a quest, I move some animals into it, harvest it and then take them out again. I never kept the quest barns full anyway so this works great for me!

Begonia Wildwind
May 19 2014, 02:03 PM
I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but since the update I am unable to click and drag to move around the farm any longer. I have to use the four little arrows at the bottom in order to move around. I've tried several different browsers, all with the same result, so I'm wondering if this might be something unique to my computer... any ideas?

boduke66
May 19 2014, 02:32 PM
doesn't seem to be affecting mine,in fact i can click and drag my farms faster than before,very possible it might be your computer,who knows though.

Begonia Wildwind
May 19 2014, 03:23 PM
I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but since the update I am unable to click and drag to move around the farm any longer. I have to use the four little arrows at the bottom in order to move around. I've tried several different browsers, all with the same result, so I'm wondering if this might be something unique to my computer... any ideas?

Just for giggles, I dredged up a couple of old 'Z-word' games that I don't play any more, and I am able to click and drag in those games, just not in FarmTown.

Reggie L
May 19 2014, 03:45 PM
I apparently messed up clicking on a pop-up. Yesterday, I got one asking for permission to access something or other (probably my friends lists, because they seem to ask for those a lot). I clicked on it rather fast to get it out of the way because I was in a hurry (We've not all always got all the time in the world to devote to the game and there was somewhere I had to be in real life.) Apparently, FarmTown didn't like my reply. Or maybe it had something to do with the changes involved in taking out the Mother's Day gifts. Or in FB's new alleged "improvements" (I know they rolled some out because they were really screwing up my messages, chat, and comments and those of my friends as well) Either way, now every time I click on "Show FarmTown Wall Requests", I get the following message:
"We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall."
I know my friends are posting bonuses ingredients, and facilities because I see them on my FB newsfeed when I am online, so that's not the problem.
The timing of that pop-up really sucked - and the fact that they were again asking me for something I've already given was annoying. Do they have to keep doing that? Once I give them an answer/permission/whatever, can't they save it?

Reggie L
May 19 2014, 03:56 PM
Ever since yesterday, every time I click on "ShowFarmTown Wall Requests", I get the following erroneous error message:
As it happens my FarmTown friends and neighbors ARE posting bonuses, ingredient requests, and facilities; I see them in my FB newsfeed (along with all the other non-FarmTown posts and shares) whenever I am online. But I'm missing a lot of them, since I have a very busy FB newsfeed. :(
Is anyone else having this problem?
Is there anything I can do about it?

Taz D
May 19 2014, 04:28 PM
Ever since yesterday, every time I click on "ShowFarmTown Wall Requests", I get the following erroneous error message:
As it happens my FarmTown friends and neighbors ARE posting bonuses, ingredient requests, and facilities; I see them in my FB newsfeed (along with all the other non-FarmTown posts and shares) whenever I am online. But I'm missing a lot of them, since I have a very busy FB newsfeed. :(
Is anyone else having this problem?
Is there anything I can do about it?
I moved your post to the new release as the developers are already working on this. In the mean time try using the Games Feed from your Facebook home page and see if you get more posts there.

Mrs. Pink
May 19 2014, 04:43 PM
That's the same message I've been getting......

Mrs. Pink
May 19 2014, 04:49 PM
Hi!

Try to clear your browser cache and cookies, close and reopen and check if the message is showed up for you.

If it is not, please provide a link to your farm. Instructions on how to get it in my signature.:)

Thank you for your help!:)

Clearing the browser cache and cookies was to no avail.:(

The link to my farm is:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000437342244&farm_ix=Y

Thanks again!

Connie61
May 19 2014, 07:19 PM
I LIKE the new 'Show Farm Town Wall Requests'. Works great for me.

Rainelogan
May 19 2014, 08:51 PM
the 'show requests' button doesn't work so well for me. the old link, for all its faults is still better but i really do appreciate efforts to improve it. ty

thanks for the new big saw too ... err ... not that i've used it yet. come to think of it i've never used my big flower harvester either. oh well - i'm sure all the people who work for me are as grateful for them as i am. :cool:

7th dan for flowers - choooice! need more orange lilies. :)

tree/flower multi-planter - not amused.

after spending weeks using little stone paths to tidy & clump together facilities or hide them completely on my decorated farms ... you bought out the godzilla hand.

and now that i've just spent weeks redoing and making giant new tree/flower farms and painstakingly planting every single item one by one ... you bring out this new multi-planter. you're not funny. :mad:

have a good day. :)

theperfectnina
May 19 2014, 09:12 PM
Hi, just thought I would request that the new 4 trees that will be used in future facilities be not placed in the non-ingredients so those that are thinking ahead will have a nice supply of those in the upcoming updates.

Acai Tree, Elderberry Tree, Lychee Tree and Chicle Tree

thank you

NJones277
May 19 2014, 09:13 PM
I'm having trouble with quests since the last update. I start something that's called for, and it doesn't show as started in the quest. Can someone look into this? Thanks.

Rainelogan
May 19 2014, 09:18 PM
Hi, just thought I would request that the new 4 trees that will be used in future facilities be not placed in the non-ingredients so those that are thinking ahead will have a nice supply of those in the upcoming updates.

Acai Tree, Elderberry Tree, Lychee Tree and Chicle Tree

thank you

planting them now is a good thing. one of my friends has done that. harvesting them now is not such a good thing. you'll be using bonus belts that will be more useful in the future.

farm town addiction
May 20 2014, 04:46 AM
firstly, thank you for all your hard work and for a game that continues to be the best :)
I have one query re the new releases... I have not been able to see any requests for help since the changes.... I get the message that there is nothing... I have to go to my neighbours FB pages to see requests now... this wasn't the case before this latest release.
Thanks,
Sherrynne

LazyMare
May 20 2014, 09:28 AM
Re selling non-ingredients (for me).
Having sold off a load of stuff I do need but can't make (don't have all factories) before the devs kindly removed the good but not-yet-working-as-it-should-be idea, I've just gone and unchecked everything from the "from facilities" to sell to Tom. I then opened up the game guide Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town to look at the list of non-ingredients provided by Rob T.
His hard work is very much appreciated, but the non-ingredients list hasn't been updated since 22nd March 2013. As I don't have all factories the following list of errata is not exhaustive (I can only click the green ? mark on stuff I have stored) :-
Almond Milk - Back Ribs & Beans - Bottle Vaccinator - Bricks - Cappucino - Chicken Cordon Bleu - Crutches - Cured Cod - Curry Comb - Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Grilled Fish Burger - Hair Wax - High Heels - High Protein Salad - Instant Mushroom Noodles - Instant Rice - Mustard Seeds - Onion Pizza - Pancakes & Bacon - Panpipe - Photo Frame - Smoked Salmon & Chips - Split Pea Soup - White Pizza.

Please understand that I really do appreciate all the work by the devs and mods and have not posted this to moan, but maybe the Ingredients section of the game guide could/should be updated before re-introducing the sell 'non-ingredients for me' filter.

KnightRider
May 20 2014, 11:00 AM
Re selling non-ingredients (for me).
Having sold off a load of stuff I do need but can't make (don't have all factories) before the devs kindly removed the good but not-yet-working-as-it-should-be idea, I've just gone and unchecked everything from the "from facilities" to sell to Tom. I then opened up the game guide Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town to look at the list of non-ingredients provided by Rob T.
His hard work is very much appreciated, but the non-ingredients list hasn't been updated since 22nd March 2013. As I don't have all factories the following list of errata is not exhaustive (I can only click the green ? mark on stuff I have stored) :-
Almond Milk - Back Ribs & Beans - Bottle Vaccinator - Bricks - Cappucino - Chicken Cordon Bleu - Crutches - Cured Cod - Curry Comb - Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Grilled Fish Burger - Hair Wax - High Heels - High Protein Salad - Instant Mushroom Noodles - Instant Rice - Mustard Seeds - Onion Pizza - Pancakes & Bacon - Panpipe - Photo Frame - Smoked Salmon & Chips - Split Pea Soup - White Pizza.

Please understand that I really do appreciate all the work by the devs and mods and have not posted this to moan, but maybe the Ingredients section of the game guide could/should be updated before re-introducing the sell 'non-ingredients for me' filter.

Once they bring that non ingredients for me back on line just to go into the non ingredients list and when you see the "?" click on it and see if you have that factory since the non ingredients list in the game guide will not help you. That list is the non ingredients list that you can already see in the non ingredients list at the market, what is non ingredients, if it doesn't have a "?" in the corner it is non ingredients for everyone and updating the non ingredients for factories you don't have won't be in the game guide.

KnightRider
May 20 2014, 11:01 AM
firstly, thank you for all your hard work and for a game that continues to be the best :)
I have one query re the new releases... I have not been able to see any requests for help since the changes.... I get the message that there is nothing... I have to go to my neighbours FB pages to see requests now... this wasn't the case before this latest release.
Thanks,
Sherrynne

The developers know about it and is working on the new link they added.

LazyMare
May 20 2014, 12:17 PM
Post Release Updates - May 20th, 12:30PM EST

- The 'Non-Ingredients (for me)' is enabled again in the Market window, please report any issues you may have. We were able to reproduce and fix most of the issues, but there were some, for example when the Inks were appearing on the list, that we were not able to reproduce.

Thanks Raul - much appreciated.
Rubber ducks and Bricks are no longer coming up as non-ingredient. :D

LazyMare
May 20 2014, 12:55 PM
Thanks Knightrider
But the products I listed are marked in the game guide as safe to sell but have since become useable either in another factory or in a service facility.
I only went to game guide for a quick reference point as I haven't updated my own FT facility XL in a while and was merrily ticking the products listed as safe to sell until Curry Comb set my alarm bells ringing.
The reason I posted at all was as a heads-up to other farmers to check carefully before making the same mistake. A cursory glance through the just re-released "non ingredients for me" looks to be error free but I don't have time to check thoroughly at the moment.

Qivis
May 20 2014, 01:06 PM
Thanks Knightrider
But the products I listed are marked in the game guide as safe to sell but have since become useable either in another factory or in a service facility.
I only went to game guide for a quick reference point as I haven't updated my own FT facility XL in a while and was merrily ticking the products listed as safe to sell until Curry Comb set my alarm bells ringing.
The reason I posted at all was as a heads-up to other farmers to check carefully before making the same mistake. A cursory glance through the just re-released "non ingredients for me" looks to be error free but I don't have time to check thoroughly at the moment.

The Game Guide is gradually being updated - mostly with the aforementioned Kitt's help with input from the others of us! :D So far I've continued just using the old "non-ingredients" sort for selling because I have all the factories and services. It is a good idea to keep an eye on things if you are not able to afford the farm cash and coins to keep buying everything or do not have the levels to unlock 'em. Thanks for mentioning it.

Farmgirl1706
May 20 2014, 02:20 PM
Ok so since you guys did that update today......i cant access farmtown.......at least right now i get blank white screen!

psycho_mommi
May 20 2014, 02:23 PM
Ok so since you guys did that update today......i cant access farmtown.......at least right now i get blank white screen!

yep, i just got kicked out while re-planting trees. so off to the real world i go, while it gets sorted. and thanks devs for the updates, i like them all, i REALLY LOVE the multi planter thingy!! and i know at somepoint, you will make it so it will plant all my trees in storage too, so no worries. i think it was a good investment of the FC. hope all get s sorted out soon. :D:D:D

WillowTreeFarm
May 20 2014, 02:23 PM
I can't get on either! Help, just a white screen telling me page is not available.

roz1972
May 20 2014, 02:26 PM
i cant get on either , i have a lot of crops that are gonna go to waste boo hoo, please hurry so i can get my 22nd farm up and running

KnightRider
May 20 2014, 02:32 PM
i was having a problem with it loading, but it has come back up now, the ones having the problem might want to try loading it again and see if theirs will load.

boduke66
May 20 2014, 02:33 PM
Farmtown is up and running again,unknown what the reason was for it going down,but its working now,Happy Farming everyone.

WillowTreeFarm
May 20 2014, 02:45 PM
Yes, I'm back on too.

rocker grrrrrl
May 20 2014, 03:55 PM
- We are evaluating the possibility of the multiplanter to work with items from your storage, most likely this will be added in the next release if we find a simple way to do it

Thanks for listening to everybody!!!

Regina_Phelangie
May 20 2014, 04:07 PM
I just noticed in the "Times" box, under Gamewide, there is a Timer for Reaccelerate Trains for friends. Is this new?

Regina_Phelangie
May 20 2014, 04:08 PM
I just noticed in the "Times" box, under Gamewide, there is a Timer for Reaccelerate Trains for friends. Is this new?

At the moment it says that I have to wait for 6 minutes to reaccelerate friends trains.

Mrs.Green
May 20 2014, 04:47 PM
where can I find the ground cover

Taz D
May 20 2014, 04:48 PM
No it isn't new. Has been there since the Times has been theere.

Taz D
May 20 2014, 04:50 PM
where can I find the ground cover
Ground covers are in the Paths/Grounds at the bottom of the list.

Tuckertbnc
May 20 2014, 05:20 PM
I am totally upset about the Non Ingredients feature > IT SOLD MY PAPER ROLLS!!! and fuel ... I'm still trying to figure out what all got sold ... hope they get it fixed soon ... I had quite a surplus built up of needed ingredients , because I had unchecked 'finished items' I had quite a lot of ..... so the new feature decided I didn't need the rolls because the finished items were unclicked to not be made .... :( ...

Regina_Phelangie
May 20 2014, 05:30 PM
No it isn't new. Has been there since the Times has been theere.

Thanks Taz. Can you link me to that? I can't seem to find it under the trains in the game guide.

Taz D
May 20 2014, 05:39 PM
Thanks Taz. Can you link me to that? I can't seem to find it under the trains in the game guide.
It would be in the release notes when it was released. I don't remember exactly when that was.

Taz D
May 20 2014, 05:40 PM
I am totally upset about the Non Ingredients feature > IT SOLD MY PAPER ROLLS!!! and fuel ... I'm still trying to figure out what all got sold ... hope they get it fixed soon ... I had quite a surplus built up of needed ingredients , because I had unchecked 'finished items' I had quite a lot of ..... so the new feature decided I didn't need the rolls because the finished items were unclicked to not be made .... :( ...
This was fixed and just re-released today.

damichcoop
May 20 2014, 07:41 PM
When I go to the realtor office I'm getting an error, and not sure what is going on.

Taz D
May 20 2014, 07:52 PM
When I go to the realtor office I'm getting an error, and not sure what is going on.
You can try clearing the memcache(link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser and close it. Reopen and try again. Not sure this will help for it but could.
Otherwise, just wait a while and try again. It may clear up on it's own.

Audrey45
May 21 2014, 01:31 AM
I just wanted to say this is best update since the turbo fishing, I still love that one, but this is by far the best one yet. Thanks for all you do to keep this game going. Love FarmTown

LazyMare
May 21 2014, 04:39 AM
The Game Guide is gradually being updated - mostly with the aforementioned Kitt's help with input from the others of us! :D So far I've continued just using the old "non-ingredients" sort for selling because I have all the factories and services. It is a good idea to keep an eye on things if you are not able to afford the farm cash and coins to keep buying everything or do not have the levels to unlock 'em. Thanks for mentioning it.

When I have any spare FC (more rarely than hens have teeth) I choose which factory or service facility to buy based on what I already produce surplus of/have most missing from, so yes I keep a very close eye on what I have stored. Will happily e-mail my services spreadsheet if it would help out.

Today the "non-ingredients for me" filter was error free so am a very happy, and slightly richer, farmer. :D

Qivis
May 21 2014, 05:36 AM

There are new trees, tools, and facilities. See post number 1 of this thread for more information.

susiefry
May 21 2014, 06:49 AM
Just a quick ? not sure where to ask it but i know here it may get answered quick but i know you cant have more than one of same facility on a single farm BUT there are 2 different stables to store horses so can we have one of each of those on a single farm since they are different buildings???????

StoneFace
May 21 2014, 07:12 AM
Just a quick ? not sure where to ask it but i know here it may get answered quick but i know you cant have more than one of same facility on a single farm BUT there are 2 different stables to store horses so can we have one of each of those on a single farm since they are different buildings???????

Only one Facility will produce on a single farm. Additional same facilities will be a decoration only. The two different Stables are different in looks and in price, but not in results. One of each on the same farm will not both work for you -only one will.

What might be confusing is this: If you have two of a facility on a farm, and you open either one, it will show the current status, content, etc. That data, you will notice, is identical for either one you open. However....again, only one is working, the other is decoration.

I too would enjoy if the devs made it possible to differentiate between like facilities.... for example - have a Winery A, Winery B, Winery C etc all on one farm and all producing on their own.

... someday

Orx
May 21 2014, 09:39 AM
Another great update thanks for all the hard work. Farm 22 was a great surprise I didn't expect it so soon. I find the upgrades are getting rather expensive but that helps to keep the game interesting. I like the new planter but felt it was rather limiting so delighted to read we may get it extended to move items to and from storage in the next update. I like the new game feed but would like to see some way of showing which neighbours have been helped - my memory isn't so good these days

Grammy 11
May 21 2014, 09:51 AM
I LOVE being able to swipe cursor to top of page to see email or other tabs while in full farm screen. Great idea!!!

Hindfeet
May 21 2014, 10:32 AM
Moderator addition: Please note, the multiplanter only works for new trees and flowers in the store, does NOT work for trees and flowers you have in storage. The storage support will likely be added on the next release.

The multiplanter now works for all the trees and flowers in the store, both old and new. Tried it this morning and it worked :-)

StoneFace
May 21 2014, 10:57 AM
The multiplanter now works for all the trees and flowers in the store, both old and new. Tried it this morning and it worked :-)

..... but NOT for items in your own storage.

At least, not yet :D:D

Taz D
May 21 2014, 10:58 AM
It has been working for the ones in the store since the release. It is the storage it doesn't work for yet.

KnightRider
May 21 2014, 12:10 PM
I LOVE being able to swipe cursor to top of page to see email or other tabs while in full farm screen. Great idea!!!

Are you talking about the Farm Town from Slashkey, while in Full Screen you can't do anything but move the farm around while in full screen when you swipe your cursor, there is no email or tabs showing, just your farm.

Taz D
May 21 2014, 12:24 PM
Are you talking about the Farm Town from Slashkey, while in Full Screen you can't do anything but move the farm around while in full screen when you swipe your cursor, there is no email or tabs showing, just your farm.
She is referring to this:
e) We did some research on why some users using Chrome were not able to click on the top icons when in Full Screen mode. It turns out this is a known issue with the pepperflash plug in. If you disable the pepperflash plug in at: chrome://plugins/ and just enable the standard NPAPI plugin this issue should get fixed, however the NSAPI plugin may have other disadvantages that you should consider before doing this change.

Eradani
May 21 2014, 12:56 PM

on a related note: when i bought the Super wool shed, it wouldn't even let me put it down till i'd emptied and removed the old wood shed from the farm

Sandy Mae
May 21 2014, 01:30 PM
I finally found my password and email for this forum. Every one please remember to keep those up to date or you will be locked out of the forum. I was very frustrated! My fault!!! Thanks Raul and your friends on the good stuff we have now gotten! I call the {eye in the sky} the best improvement of them all. It lets me know instantly where I have been and where I am going. I am still working on the selling of my goods and what it means by important to me, but will figure it out. I now will come back when I think of more to say that is good about my farms. Thanks again Raul. did good!!!!

MadamePondarosa
May 21 2014, 02:17 PM
Really need Felt and Kevlar added to the freight train!

Got 3 textile factories but always way more than empty. Please consider:)

KnightRider
May 21 2014, 02:26 PM
Really need Felt and Kevlar added to the freight train!

Got 3 textile factories but always way more than empty. Please consider:)

It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

dnana
May 21 2014, 04:20 PM
thank you so much, dnana, as this does seem to help! I had quit going to "done" as I wanted to go back to my requests instead of to the farm, because with over 100 FT friends, I have to keep sending out for awhile. Never thought about the "done" sending out those requests!

Yes, 'done' completes it. You can still send to your other friends. I like to use the 'farmers helping me' under the 'Farmtown Farmers Lists' tab for a quick send. I have 108 neighbors so if I have time after I send to those helpers, I go back and click the 'my neighbors' list under the same tab and send to the others. If there are more people than 50 on that list, just send the first 50 and go back and send the rest. :) It's a little fiddly but it covers everyone that way. :)

Texas Belle
May 21 2014, 06:06 PM
I have the filter to "show online order" on my neighbors bar and as of 2 days ago I cannot see anybody's green dot whether they are working on the farms or out.. has anybody reported this? I just show myself as being a working farmer.. :)

Taz D
May 21 2014, 06:19 PM
I have the filter to "show online order" on my neighbors bar and as of 2 days ago I cannot see anybody's green dot whether they are working on the farms or out.. has anybody reported this? I just show myself as being a working farmer.. :)
Check your My Neighbors page and see if they show experience, coins, etc. I see my neighbors on.

Texas Belle
May 21 2014, 06:28 PM
OK Taz will do.. and the thing says online status... lol goofed on the title..

Texas Belle
May 21 2014, 06:33 PM
Ok, went there, it shows their coins, levels, etc.. but when I went back to my farm the bar still shows just me with the green dot and I know some of them are active and in their farms because I just posted and on their message box the green dot is there but not on the neighbors bar... maybe it will be fixed before I know it, but just thought I mention it in case other people have this problem... thanks Taz...

Farmer_Susan
May 21 2014, 08:48 PM
This has probably already been addressed - but I don't get the "Show non-ingredients (for me)" thing. I thought I did, but when I click on that one, the total amount listed in the alert if I want to sell is 500,000+. If I click on the regular "Show non-ingredients", the amount listed is over 1,000,000. Why would it be twice as much?

KnightRider
May 21 2014, 09:22 PM
This has probably already been addressed - but I don't get the "Show non-ingredients (for me)" thing. I thought I did, but when I click on that one, the total amount listed in the alert if I want to sell is 500,000+. If I click on the regular "Show non-ingredients", the amount listed is over 1,000,000. Why would it be twice as much?

It could be cause when you are in the non ingredients for me you might not have all of the boxes checked, so it is only showing the amount you get for the checked items, which is the 500,000 and when you go into the non ingredients there is no check marks, you have to sell all in the non ingredients, which would be the 1 million. Go into the non ingredients and see if all of the boxes are checked. Then see if it is 1 million.

Farmer_Susan
May 21 2014, 11:49 PM
It could be cause when you are in the non ingredients for me you might not have all of the boxes checked, so it is only showing the amount you get for the checked items, which is the 500,000 and when you go into the non ingredients there is no check marks, you have to sell all in the non ingredients, which would be the 1 million. Go into the non ingredients and see if all of the boxes are checked. Then see if it is 1 million.

Oh my gosh! I never would have seen that! Why aren't those boxes checked? Did I uncheck them and not realize it or is it something the program does? Is there any reason I wouldn't want to sell those things? Aside from hoarding them just in CASE we need them some day. ;)

Eradani
May 22 2014, 12:22 AM
this Non-ingredients For Me is working really nice now. think i'll go turn on a bunch of products that i had no use for but can now easily sell. thx :D

KnightRider
May 22 2014, 12:46 AM
Oh my gosh! I never would have seen that! Why aren't those boxes checked? Did I uncheck them and not realize it or is it something the program does? Is there any reason I wouldn't want to sell those things? Aside from hoarding them just in CASE we need them some day. ;)

Some people might not have certain facilities now but plan to get them soon and if the program would automatically check those boxes they would sell the ingredients for the facility they plan on getting. I have found some items I don't want to sell cause I plan on getting the facility that they go into, I am going through all of the items to see if I want them checked or not.

LazyMare
May 22 2014, 03:00 AM
Absolutely loving the improvements to the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link in the 'My Requests' tab.
Thanks Raul :D

maggiel29
May 22 2014, 05:44 AM
The Non Ingredients (for me) option when sellign works great for me now thank you. Nothing there that shouldnt be.

And also thank you for the improvements to the Show Farmtown Wall requests - works much better now. One thing - it doesnt seem to change the colour on the link when yo have clicked on it - I cant really see any pattern to it so I dont know if I can help you reproduce it but I know things I havent clicked on are in purple and some are in blue. Some are for the same farmer some arent. Weird. Neither changes when I click on them, refresh, clear cache all that stuff doesnt help. Im not sure if it might settle in a few days when I have all new posts on there. I will keep looking at it and see if I can see a pattern or if it self corrects and let you know.

peekachoo
May 22 2014, 07:45 AM
Regarding the My Request/Show Farmtown Wall Requests tab....

I should start by saying that I have 2 accounts....with this tab I can only see requests from my alter ego, and vice versa. Has anyone any idea why I can't see any of my other neighbour's requests ? I have looked at the settings for Farmtown in the main pages of FB, and tried tweaking the lists that I have ( ie for farmtown helpers or for friends) but neither options make any difference.

theperfectnina
May 22 2014, 09:16 AM
(y) (y) (y)

she is referring to this:
E) we did some research on why some users using chrome were not able to click on the top icons when in full screen mode. It turns out this is a known issue with the pepperflash plug in. If you disable the pepperflash plug in at: Chrome://plugins/ and just enable the standard npapi plugin this issue should get fixed, however the nsapi plugin may have other disadvantages that you should consider before doing this change.

theperfectnina
May 22 2014, 09:18 AM
I had no problem with putting a normal shed with a super on my farm but I do not know about having the two separate horse sheds on the same farm, it should work though as they are completely different.

on a related note: when i bought the Super wool shed, it wouldn't even let me put it down till i'd emptied and removed the old wood shed from the farm

theperfectnina
May 22 2014, 09:31 AM
Maggie, I have found using the mem cache really helps with this

The Non Ingredients (for me) option when sellign works great for me now thank you. Nothing there that shouldnt be.

And also thank you for the improvements to the Show Farmtown Wall requests - works much better now. One thing - it doesnt seem to change the colour on the link when yo have clicked on it - I cant really see any pattern to it so I dont know if I can help you reproduce it but I know things I havent clicked on are in purple and some are in blue. Some are for the same farmer some arent. Weird. Neither changes when I click on them, refresh, clear cache all that stuff doesnt help. Im not sure if it might settle in a few days when I have all new posts on there. I will keep looking at it and see if I can see a pattern or if it self corrects and let you know.

Taz D
May 22 2014, 09:44 AM
Some people might not have certain facilities now but plan to get them soon and if the program would automatically check those boxes they would sell the ingredients for the facility they plan on getting. I have found some items I don't want to sell cause I plan on getting the facility that they go into, I am going through all of the items to see if I want them checked or not.
I would prefer they all were defaulted to checked and then be able to go through and uncheck the few I don't want to sell. Would be a lot faster to do that or have a check all button to do that. I have all tha facilities, but would like to save the new tree crops for future use.

nonnie0705
May 22 2014, 03:08 PM
I have the post office and the supplies to make things, but it says I don't have enough in storage. What can I do.

Qivis
May 22 2014, 03:13 PM
I have the post office and the supplies to make things, but it says I don't have enough in storage. What can I do.

The post office is a service facility. You will need to fill it using items made in the packaging factory - which in turn uses items from the paper factory - among others.

Dutch85
May 22 2014, 06:53 PM
I would prefer they all were defaulted to checked and then be able to go through and uncheck the few I don't want to sell. Would be a lot faster to do that or have a check all button to do that. I have all tha facilities, but would like to save the new tree crops for future use.

So if I have all the facilities and go to "non ingredients for me" it would have the same items as "non ingredients" except that I can go in and pick and choose what I want to sell or keep? If that's the case, I am with Taz on this...much easier to uncheck what I want to keep.

psycho_mommi
May 22 2014, 11:08 PM
i have to tell the devs thank you, from my heart! my dad was in the air force, as well as my brother, and the POW Flag being added was a fantastic thought! thank you!

bjyhey3
May 23 2014, 06:25 AM
The upgrade is great and everything is working fine except...The game itself is loading at least 4 times as slow to load as it was before the update and moving from farm to farm is now exceptionally slow. I've waited to "complain" because it's usually slower after an update because of the heavier traffic but this time it hasn't improved...please fix this, so annoying...Thanks

barbaraelwart
May 23 2014, 12:03 PM
The upgrade is great and everything is working fine except...The game itself is loading at least 4 times as slow to load as it was before the update and moving from farm to farm is now exceptionally slow. I've waited to "complain" because it's usually slower after an update because of the heavier traffic but this time it hasn't improved...please fix this, so annoying...Thanks

I have exactly the same problem, no matter which browser I try using. It is driving me mad - everything is so so slow :(

Apart from this major problem, the update is great :) Thanks to the Devs for all the hard work you do. I do not often complain, but this is really trying my patience now......

Dutch85
May 23 2014, 01:31 PM
My husband is a Navy veteran. Thank you SO much for the beautiful POW flag! This made my whole weekend! Thank you a million times for this!

tengunn
May 23 2014, 05:54 PM
In regards to the posting listed below. I love this improvement. On my husbands account it works fine. On my account the color does not change to show that I have visited a link.

- Improvements to the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' link in the 'My Requests' tab:

a) If you click the link and you haven't grant the required permission to the Farmtown app to search your posts, you will be able to grant the permission every time you click on the link
b) We are now showing the most recent 100 posts, seems to be working now but this may be changed by facebook at anytime
c) We are showing the custom message, if any, entered by the user when posting, like the farms with available work
e) We have added the age of the post, so you know how recent it is. Posts are always in chrono order.
f) We are now showing a link instead of a button to perform actions on that post. This allow you to open the link on the same tab or on a new tab. Also, once you click on a link your browser will change the link color to indicate 'visited', this way you will know which one you have visited already.

boduke66
May 23 2014, 09:55 PM
just a quick question about sub-paragraph g in the posting above,does that mean when we complete 3 or 8 quests and earn 1 to 2 farmcash,a popup will no longer appear to let our farmtown friends know we earned farmcash for completing quests,just wondered.

KnightRider
May 23 2014, 10:13 PM
just a quick question about sub-paragraph g in the posting above,does that mean when we complete 3 or 8 quests and earn 1 to 2 farmcash,a popup will no longer appear to let our farmtown friends know we earned farmcash for completing quests,just wondered.

It is you can earn 1 FC for completing 3 quests in the 7 day period or 2 FC for completing 8 quests in 7 days. The popup for notifying your friends, I believe it is check the box to not notify your friends or leave it unchecked to post on your FB wall.

anglnwhite
May 24 2014, 12:01 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at May 21th, 6:00PM EST.

Wow! WTG Team Speedy! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

LazyMare
May 24 2014, 06:41 AM

It means the postings telling you friends have earned farm cash from quests won't show on the show wall posts section of the my requests tab. Am guessing farm photos won't show there either. The devs have rigged it so we see what we can uses/help with/ get reward from.
it's great :)

Eradani
May 24 2014, 12:27 PM
this wall requests page works really nice.

now if only we could get FB to show us all the posts in chronological order. ya, that'll happen, lol

beverduster
May 26 2014, 03:36 PM
t y 4 the pow flag, is there a way you can make it permanrnt, to me it needs to be flown every day till all the boys come back home and never be forgotton over time

JW2009
May 27 2014, 11:37 AM
I really HATE that not ALL TREES can be bought especially when we need tonnes for our factories :( - All Trees and Flowers NEED to be In The Store !!!

starplay
May 27 2014, 11:45 AM
What to know if you can buy a normal card to attach to the locomotive to haul your goods or do you have to buy the $ one. The exchange rate is to high to buy in $ for us. Please let me know

Taz D
May 27 2014, 11:56 AM
What to know if you can buy a normal card to attach to the locomotive to haul your goods or do you have to buy the $ one. The exchange rate is to high to buy in $ for us. Please let me know
Sorry, only the Farm Cash cars carry goods. The coin cars are only decorations.

misskathleen
May 27 2014, 12:24 PM
The "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" is an excellent addition to the game. The only problem is you cannot click on 'Like" to show the farmer you worked there. But, it's much better than the previous wall.

npg
May 27 2014, 04:35 PM
I finally reached level 525. Any idea when new levels will be introduced for Farmtown? I love the game, but maxed out the levels. Thanks in advance.

Rob T
May 27 2014, 04:36 PM
I finally reached level 525. Any idea when new levels will be introduced for Farmtown? I love the game, but maxed out the levels. Thanks in advance.

Only the developers know the answer to that :)

skinni
May 27 2014, 06:11 PM
OK it is long past winter. Any idea when they are going to catch up the seasons and replace winter stuff with spring ones Before you know it father's day and summer will be here. Nothing for graduations either. I also noticed that the pop-ups about new releases are still saying farm 21 is now released, when we already have farm 22.

beverduster
May 27 2014, 08:18 PM

as a rule of thumb its every 3 months, it should be getting pretty close again

Qivis
May 28 2014, 05:50 AM
OK it is long past winter. Any idea when they are going to catch up the seasons and replace winter stuff with spring ones Before you know it father's day and summer will be here. Nothing for graduations either. I also noticed that the pop-ups about new releases are still saying farm 21 is now released, when we already have farm 22.

The winter stuff has been available year round since it was first added. Many farmers prefer it that way because they can decorate their farms and leave 'em and even winter up things in the middle of July. "Spring stuff" just means decorations and animals without snow and ice on them and green trees without snow on them. Only the developers will know if and when graduation and father's day stuff will be brought online.

TexasQuilter
May 28 2014, 07:57 AM
Since this last release I have experienced an issue of neighbors not showing lit up with the green online light even though they are online. I have used memcache cleaner, cleared my browser cache and have done the disk cleanup. Nothing helps this situation. I have been sending FT messages to some neighbors and have found out they are having the same problems. One told me last night that she thought I was taking a break from FT. I assured her I am here as usual,,,, daily addicted (lolol). She told me she had several neighbors missing from her neighbor photo bar and thought they were just taking breaks from the game.

To be able to see if neighbors are online, I have to choose a posting from the Wall Requests. When I go to work the facilities, my neighbors online will then show up with their green lights a'blazing. When I return to my farm and hit Play, I go back into almost solitary confinement with one or two neighbors showing as online.

Today is the 9th day of this issue for me. Any suggestions to remedy this problem will be appreciated !!!

marymarcel
May 28 2014, 08:08 AM
Since this last release I have experienced an issue of neighbors not showing lit up with the green online light even though they are online. I have used memcache cleaner, cleared my browser cache and have done the disk cleanup. Nothing helps this situation. I have been sending FT messages to some neighbors and have found out they are having the same problems. One told me last night that she thought I was taking a break from FT. I assured her I am here as usual,,,, daily addicted (lolol). She told me she had several neighbors missing from her neighbor photo bar and thought they were just taking breaks from the game.

To be able to see if neighbors are online, I have to choose a posting from the Wall Requests. When I go to work the facilities, my neighbors online will then show up with their green lights a'blazing. When I return to my farm and hit Play, I go back into almost solitary confinement with one or two neighbors showing as online.

Today is the 9th day of this issue for me. Any suggestions to remedy this problem will be appreciated !!!

Hi!

This problem has already been reported to the developers.

Qivis
May 28 2014, 12:38 PM

You can also go to a neighbor's farm if you need her / him to work for you. That also lights everything up for a while. In the meanwhile, please be patient with the rest of us while we wait for them to correct the issue.