PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- Jun 17th, 2014

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jun 16 2014, 10:18 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 7th, 7:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Father's Day decorations and 3 new World Cup items in the Fun category.

2. 25 New Levels

3. Farm 23: See prices below:

12x12 - 2000000000 coins or 40 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 2500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 3000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 3500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 4000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 4500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
24x24 - 5000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 5500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 6000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 6500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 7000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
34x34 - 7500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 8000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 8500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Multiplanter 8 x 8 and 12 x 12: If you already own the Multiplanter 4 x 4 then you can by these new Multiplanters to plant up to 64 or 144 trees or flowers at the same time, using 6 different layout or patterns.

5. Multiplanters now works with items in the Item Storage: If you go to your Item Storage and you own the Multiplanter tool there is a new 'Multi' button for trees and flowers to select the Multiplanter you want to use to plant the items in the farm.

6. When moving things out of the Item Storage you can now select which rotated view you want.

7. When mouseover the first step of a quest it now shows on which Facility the product needs to be Loaded or Produced.

8. Quest Farms: If you own any of the animal tools below you will see a new checkbox on the window that shows when you click on your farm name at the top. If you enable the 'This is a quest farm' checkbox then when you use the Harvest All option in the facility manager, the animal buildings in that farm will be ignored, this is useful when completing quests.

a) Milking Station
b) Shearing and Cutting Set
c) Egg Collector
d) Manure Collector

9. Farm Stats improvement: When you show the stats for All Farms at once and a product is present on more than one farm you will have the option to click on that product to see all the farms where that product is located. Also, you will be able to navigate to that farm by clicking on the product.

10. General Improvements and bug fixes:

a) Online status for neighbours in the Neighbours Bar is now accurate again
b) Corrected some xLink errors
c) Corrected some x025 errors
d) The offline messages window now shows the last 40 messages instead of the last 10
e) Farm photos removed from the Farmtown Wall Request

11. Beekeeping Supplies factory (FC): Produces Beekeeping Supplies.

Queen Catcher
Uncapping Fork
Pollen Trap
Honey Press
Beekeeping Gloves
Beekeeping Smoker
Beekeeping Hat
Beekeeping Hive

12. Restroom Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Restroom Supplies.

Bathroom Trash Can
Wall Mirror
Toilet Seat Cover
Water Faucet
Toilet Cubicle
Toilet Float Ball
Plunger
Wall Hung Toilet

New Products in other facilities: Zinc Ore in the Mineral Mine and Brass Sheet in the Metal Mill.

13. Beekeeping Shop (FC): Provides Beekeeping retail services and can be stocked with products from the Beekeeping Supplies Factory.

14. Public Restrooms (Coins): Provides Restroom services and can be stocked with products from the Restroom Supplies Factory and with Soap and Hand Sanitizer from the Personal Care Goods Factory.

This was an old building that was converted to a Service Facility.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 28th, 2:30AM EST

- Launched Restroom Supplies Factory and Public Restrooms Facilities.

Post Release Updates - July 7th, 7:00PM EST

- Launched 25 new levels.

kittykat1958
Jun 16 2014, 10:19 PM
i see beekeeping shop and supply factory both fc

chrisluvsanimals
Jun 16 2014, 10:22 PM
Two new multi-planters ( 8x8 and 12x12) and Farm 23

illusions_fan1
Jun 16 2014, 10:39 PM
We can now MULTI-PLANT from our Storage!!! :) Go to storage > flowers/trees I'm guessing if you don't have a multi it won't say this but I do so the button is a GREEN "Multi" you click and it gives you multi plant size options then you can select your pattern after that! :D

PawPaw99
Jun 16 2014, 10:51 PM
Are we Maxed out at level 525, haven't had a level increase since March. Also the only factory I see is a FC, what about one for coins, is it coming or do we have to wait another month there also?

Aussie Rae
Jun 16 2014, 10:53 PM
love the new option to make sure animals in barns on a quest farm don't get harvested when using the harvest all tool...(make sure they are ticked) ty slashkey...

JW2009
Jun 16 2014, 10:54 PM
Awesome Thank you Raul and the Dev Team :)

bluehair
Jun 16 2014, 10:55 PM
damn not quite enough for farm 23..oh well...

crafty chris
Jun 16 2014, 10:57 PM
well before i see what we got thanks so much for another great (??) update :)

Taz D
Jun 16 2014, 10:58 PM
Patience people. Raul will post the details in a while and your questions will be answered. And as far as levels only the developers know and they don't say until they are released.

TwylahSkye
Jun 16 2014, 11:36 PM
Request: Please release a "super" rabbit hutch.

FarmerWitch
Jun 17 2014, 12:05 AM
YAY! Thank you! ... off to investigate

RickSGM
Jun 17 2014, 12:39 AM
I bought the 8x8 multiplanter about an hour to an hour and a half ago, and it's disappeared from my storage. Any idea what happened there? Thanks for any help, and thank you for the new farm. :)

Weird. I went to my farm 11 where I landed it at when buying, and it was back there. Never mind on the disappearance. Maybe it's that over 50 syndrome again? :o

mrschar
Jun 17 2014, 12:40 AM
Are we Maxed out at level 525, haven't had a level increase since March. Also the only factory I see is a FC, what about one for coins, is it coming or do we have to wait another month there also?

I'm like PawPaw99. I am so anxious for new levels and have researched and we get new levels every 3 months. So It's time for new levels. I will be so disappointed if we don't get them. But I suspect they can't just make all changes with one click, so I'm hoping it will be tomorrow, or the next day at the latest. And I am trying to be patient, Raul, but it's hard. :D

Eradani
Jun 17 2014, 01:47 AM
I'm like PawPaw99. I am so anxious for new levels and have researched and we get new levels every 3 months. So It's time for new levels. I will be so disappointed if we don't get them. But I suspect they can't just make all changes with one click, so I'm hoping it will be tomorrow, or the next day at the latest. And I am trying to be patient, Raul, but it's hard. :D

usually when new lvls are coming they say they'll be out later and come out on the next 1st of the month.

Texas Belle
Jun 17 2014, 02:05 AM
Thanks Raul & Co., awesome, let the games begin....

Farmgirl_Su
Jun 17 2014, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the update.. Dont know about anyone else but I stopped buying new farms at 21 i have 20 big ones and a quest farm.
I'm also stopping buying the facilites etc...too many to enjoy for me..
Im finding it hard work going through that amount daily..too many farms puts me off..

I'd rather have new animals and new crops and a new element to the game
Right now we are stuck on a round of too many farms and too many facilites and after playing since 09 it beginning to overface a tad..
i love this game so I'm stepping back off the merry go round of more farms..

Thank you anyway

FarmerWitch
Jun 17 2014, 04:23 AM
Thanks for the update.. Dont know about anyone else but I stopped buying new farms at 21 i have 20 big ones and a quest farm.
I'm also stopping buying the facilites etc...too many to enjoy for me..
Im finding it hard work going through that amount daily..too many farms puts me off..

I'd rather have new animals and new crops and a new element to the game
Right now we are stuck on a round of too many farms and too many facilites and after playing since 09 it beginning to overface a tad..
i love this game so I'm stepping back off the merry go round of more farms..

Thank you anyway

The new farms are way too expensive anyway ... I think I will also draw the line until there are ways of making coins more quickly

mac16129
Jun 17 2014, 05:19 AM
Thanks to all the developers....what creative minds!!

littlesallysanctus
Jun 17 2014, 06:18 AM
no new facilities for coins~disappointing
no way to get farm cash/leveling at a standstill to buy facilities other than quests which the support lines are ridiculous with needing facilities that you don't have and then a life line that is useless because you can't trade products

why is winter still available in the store----it's summer?

sad very very sad today

bluehair
Jun 17 2014, 06:34 AM
no way to get farm cash/leveling at a standstill to buy facilities other than quests which the support lines are ridiculous with needing facilities that you don't have and then a life line that is useless because you can't trade products

sad very very sad today

hey it's winter over this side of the world :P

kondor
Jun 17 2014, 06:41 AM
hey it's winter over this side of the world :P

Winter is coming! :)

Alexandra_J
Jun 17 2014, 06:47 AM
love the new option to make sure animals in barns on a quest farm don't get harvested when using the harvest all tool...(make sure they are ticked) ty slashkey...

I havent got this option :(

sapsgal
Jun 17 2014, 06:49 AM
I am having serious issues with the game freezing today....anyone else?

JuliaK
Jun 17 2014, 07:00 AM
lol, it is winter here....:rolleyes::)

ArmyFarmGirl
Jun 17 2014, 07:03 AM
I heard there was an option to make a farm a quest farm in the same box you use to make a farm a default farm. I do not have this option which I am assuming is linked to the safety from the "harvest all" for stored animals.

HelenJS22
Jun 17 2014, 07:14 AM

sad very very sad today

It's winter in Australia and other southern hemisphere countries. We play Farmtown too.

HelenJS22
Jun 17 2014, 07:24 AM
I haven't checked out anything else till we get the notice ... but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Raul for listening. Being able to designate a farm as a QUEST FARM in terms of harvesting our animals is just brilliant. I'm a happy farmer :D

HelenJS22
Jun 17 2014, 07:26 AM
I heard there was an option to make a farm a quest farm in the same box you use to make a farm a default farm. I do not have this option which I am assuming is linked to the safety from the "harvest all" for stored animals.

Click on the name of the farm that you want to keep safe from 'harvest all' and it will give you the option to tick a box that says 'make this a quest farm'.

If it doesn't come up for you perhaps reopen your farm so that it kicks in.

HelenJS22
Jun 17 2014, 07:28 AM

I had to reopen my farm before the option kicked in. Give that a try.

FarmerMcLashwood
Jun 17 2014, 07:31 AM

sad very very sad today

well as FT is global it is actually winter in certain parts of the world

kslowpoke
Jun 17 2014, 07:33 AM
All I see is a green page, everything missing.

Sandie Angel
Jun 17 2014, 07:38 AM
Why are there only two FC facs.? And why the mystery for the release??? Quite frankly I'm totally ****** off at this kind of method to release your new version. Why not give us the whole thing on the release date?? What's the hold up? What's the big mystery?

Sandie Angel :(

HelenJS22
Jun 17 2014, 07:41 AM
All I see is a green page, everything missing.

Don't panic. They are probably working on the upgrade. Try reloading and if that doesn't work be prepared to wait a while and try again. This does happen on very rare occasions and is usually fixed with a little time and patience.

If it doesn't fix come back here and I'm sure one of the technohead moderators will look at it for you.

Mrs Mags
Jun 17 2014, 07:44 AM
Click on the name of the farm that you want to keep safe from 'harvest all' and it will give you the option to tick a box that says 'make this a quest farm'.

If it doesn't come up for you perhaps reopen your farm so that it kicks in.

Hi Helen. Can you take a screen shot, I can't find the option either.
Thanks in advance

marymarcel
Jun 17 2014, 07:54 AM
Thanks in advance

Hi Mags,

Here's the pic

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10300085_10203072040753939_5320244157603716171_n.j pg

HelenJS22
Jun 17 2014, 07:59 AM
Thanks in advance

Hi Mags, Just went to upload and realised that MaryMarcel has done it instead. Hope it helps.

Fred Bee
Jun 17 2014, 08:07 AM
No new crops. New factories are FC only. No new levels. I am very disappointed.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Farmer Ce
Jun 17 2014, 08:15 AM
While working my new quest after 6AM EST (northern hemisphere - lol), I recieved the employee lifeline. Worked three farmers factories looking for sugar (of which I had harvested the sugarcane). Did not recieve credit for sugar in my quest. Went home and started a batch in my facility and did not recieve notice that sugar production had started (I did this twice, on different farms). I then filled all facilities from the facility manager with turbo tools, still no sugar production started. I am sorry for not getting the WF number.

I only mention this as you asked us to notify you with problems that may have to do with the release. This is not an accusation of negligence or ineptitude by the devs. To do so before giving them time to finish putting out the update and then giving them time to resolve issues is, in my estimation, rude and short-sighted.

Textmum
Jun 17 2014, 08:17 AM
There are 4 new facilities on todays release.
Farm Buildings Factory 3,000,000 coins
Farm Depot 3,100,000 coins
Beekeeping Supplies Factory 32FC
Beekeeping Shop30FC

Rob T
Jun 17 2014, 08:19 AM
There are 4 new facilities on todays release.
Farm Buildings Factory 3,000,000 coins
Farm Depot 3,100,000 coins
Beekeeping Supplies Factory 32FC
Beekeeping Shop30FC

Hi, the farm buildings factory and farm depot are from last months release, not this one :)

tarpi
Jun 17 2014, 08:36 AM
this tools is so needless, cost so much and you use it only 1 or 2 time per farms.
we need bigger seeder for this number and size of farms!
also not every time the same (2 + 2 factory, new farms or levels) we need somethnig to keep our interest of.
For samples to build some big airplane, boat or dam and for what we will need lot of goodies and we decides how much we want to use in one moment (can be to need 2000 windows, doors or concrete sacks, steel etc)

Textmum
Jun 17 2014, 08:42 AM
Hi, the farm buildings factory and farm depot are from last months release, not this one :)

Gutted, I just bought one of each, so now have two of each of them!!!

Not my day today, I accidently sold all my butter instead of half!!

Rob T
Jun 17 2014, 08:45 AM

best thing to do when buying facilities, is use the filter to show not owned that way, only the ones you don't have are shown.

Mrs Mags
Jun 17 2014, 09:00 AM
Hi Mags,

Here's the pic

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10300085_10203072040753939_5320244157603716171_n.j pg

Hi Mary, that's where I though I would find the option..I have re loaded my Farm, cleared my Cache..this is what I get :-

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b638/MrsMags1/farm2_zpsd210fb3f.jpg (http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/MrsMags1/media/farm2_zpsd210fb3f.jpg.html)

DianeCK
Jun 17 2014, 09:05 AM

Not my day today, I accidently sold all my butter instead of half!!

Make sure you click on non-ingredients so you will never sell the stuff you need to fill your farms.. hope this helps..

see the little box that has A to Z with an arrow next to it, top right next to the all -- click that and scroll down on it non-ingredients will show click that, you can sell all of the non-ingredients.. just always make sure when you do this that it is on non-ingredients it changes back on mine to sell all so pay attention to that..

marymarcel
Jun 17 2014, 09:12 AM
Hi Mary, that's where I though I would find the option..I have re loaded my Farm, cleared my Cache..this is what I get :-

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b638/MrsMags1/farm2_zpsd210fb3f.jpg (http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/MrsMags1/media/farm2_zpsd210fb3f.jpg.html)

Hi Mags!

Try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI. When the unsettings window opens, close it and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check again.

If that doesnt work for you, then please post your WF number.:)

damichcoop
Jun 17 2014, 09:22 AM

sad very very sad today

Winter is still available because in the southern hemisphere of the world it's winter time. that's why it's still there.

famer charlie
Jun 17 2014, 09:30 AM
in order for quest farm to work you have to have a tool called harvest all for that option that is have i was reading

peekachoo
Jun 17 2014, 09:31 AM
I'm on WF38 and I'm not getting the option to make a particular farm my Quest farm. I've cleared memcache and also the browser cache, rebooted the game but it's not showing up.It doesn't bother me, but thought I'd let you know it's not working here.

Rob T
Jun 17 2014, 09:35 AM
I'm on WF38 and I'm not getting the option to make a particular farm my Quest farm. I've cleared memcache and also the browser cache, rebooted the game but it's not showing up.It doesn't bother me, but thought I'd let you know it's not working here.

Do you have the harvest all tools? if not, then it wont show

Mrs Mags
Jun 17 2014, 09:36 AM
Hi Mags!

Try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI. When the unsettings window opens, close it and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check again.

If that doesnt work for you, then please post your WF number.:)

Hi Mary. I just read Rob's reply to someone else..I don't have the harvest all tools, so I guess that's why I don't get it...can't believe we would have to get all those tools for that option :(

peekachoo
Jun 17 2014, 09:37 AM
Do you have the harvest all tools? if not, then it wont show

Aahhh, no I don't Rob, that explains it then lol. Thanks for that !

rocker grrrrrl
Jun 17 2014, 09:39 AM
something new I have noticed, is that when you mouse over the final step in a quest, it will now tell you what facility you need to have for that final step. ie: "load concrete wall into the fencing store" or, "produce stick mask using the theater supplies factory."

Before it would just say to load concrete wall, or produce stick mask. I like this!

Unless that has always been there, and I am slow on the draw....

And I concur: You need to have the proper "harvest All" tools in order to be able to designate a farm as an un-harvestable quest farm. :)

Drooling for all the details of this latest release!!! :D

marymarcel
Jun 17 2014, 09:41 AM
Hi Mary. I tried what you suggested, and also tried another browser, to see if it was a google chrome issue, bit still get the same thing

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b638/MrsMags1/Farm3_zps2700b879.jpg (http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/MrsMags1/media/Farm3_zps2700b879.jpg.html)

Mags do you have the harvest all tools? if you dont have them, then it wont show.

Mrs Mags
Jun 17 2014, 09:44 AM
Mags do you have the harvest all tools? if you dont have them, then it wont show.

No I don't Mary, I just noticed Rob's reply to someone else..can't believe we have to have all those tools to get that option :( but thanks for helping x

marymarcel
Jun 17 2014, 09:50 AM
No I don't Mary, I just noticed Rob's reply to someone else..can't believe we have to have all those tools to get that option :( but thanks for helping x

Not all those tools, you can have only one of them and you will get the message about save farm for animals harvested.:)

rocker grrrrrl
Jun 17 2014, 09:56 AM

Hi, I believe this option is for the people who do already have those tools, they were clicking on 'harvest all' and all their eggs were being collected, all their sheep were being sheared, etc. So the next time they went to start a quest, and they needed, say, sheep wool, they had to wait until the sheep were ready. Now this way, they can designate one farm to be excluded from when they click on "Harvest All"

I myself have none of these tools, so it makes no difference whatsoever to me, if I have a farm officially designated as a quest farm, or not. I just don't click to harvest any animals on my Farm 13, which I have set aside as a quest farm. :)

Mrs Mags
Jun 17 2014, 10:00 AM
Not all those tools, you can have only one of them and you will get the message about save farm for animals harvested.:)

That sounds better Mary :) I reckon I could stretch to getting one. Really appreciate your help x

marymarcel
Jun 17 2014, 10:20 AM
That sounds better Mary :) I reckon I could stretch to getting one. Really appreciate your help x

You're welcome!:)

famer charlie
Jun 17 2014, 11:50 AM
are we going to get factory's that we can buy with coins

Jean's Farm
Jun 17 2014, 11:54 AM

I really don'think he is done releasing yet. Patience with FT is the key here!!!!! :)

marymarcel
Jun 17 2014, 11:54 AM

Hi Charlie!

We dont know, we all need to wait until the New Realese will be posted.:)

hsdasher@centurylink.net
Jun 17 2014, 12:57 PM
No more farms for me. 22 is enough - maybe!!!

Qivis
Jun 17 2014, 01:04 PM

I suggest checking back just before you shut down your computer later on today or first thing when you log on tomorrow. We helpers and the moderators do not know until they come online either. If you click the funnel and select Not Owned in the store it will show only the factories you have not purchased already - including anything that's new. It is how some of us jumped to the beekeeping facilities without having to scroll through everything we had already! :)

MichHotRod
Jun 17 2014, 01:26 PM
I've been looking forward to the new release, as usual. However I'm disappointed that there in no new facilities that can be bought with coins

Momma Woods
Jun 17 2014, 02:08 PM

Where do we find the option for Quest farm and animals on Quest farms Not to be harvested? ty

Rob T
Jun 17 2014, 02:10 PM
Where do we find the option for Quest farm and animals on Quest farms Not to be harvested? ty

If you have at least one of the harvest all tools, the option appears in the same location as setting your default farm. Otherwise that option is not available

Momma Woods
Jun 17 2014, 02:18 PM
If you have at least one of the harvest all tools, the option appears in the same location as setting your default farm. Otherwise that option is not available

Thank you Rob found it. Are we allowed to designate 2 farms as quest farms? I designated 2 separate farms and it seems to work can one be default and Quest both?

Rob T
Jun 17 2014, 02:26 PM
Thank you Rob found it. Are we allowed to designate 2 farms as quest farms? I designated 2 separate farms and it seems to work can one be default and Quest both?

as far as i am aware, yes, you can have as many quest farms as you see fit. and it can also be default aswell as quest at the same time.

SeaJay
Jun 17 2014, 02:30 PM
Woot woot!! :D

rjlinkjr
Jun 17 2014, 02:34 PM
Unable to get in the game if I do it is very slow

Greatgig
Jun 17 2014, 02:40 PM
All my chicken, pork, hot dogs, and meat have disappeared from my storage and no, I haven't used them as I have all items requiring these products unchecked. Please restore my products.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1256576405&farm_ix=14

KnightRider
Jun 17 2014, 02:45 PM
All my chicken, pork, hot dogs, and meat have disappeared from my storage and no, I haven't used them as I have all items requiring these products unchecked. Please restore my products.

You should post a link to your farm so that one of the mod's can look at your data, click on the link in my signature block below to read how to post a link in the forum.

kiya2cat
Jun 17 2014, 02:48 PM
Can't get on Farm Town for past few hours :o(

Rob T
Jun 17 2014, 02:58 PM

you have in storage 11420 Meat, but i don't see the others. We can't restore anything thats missing from storage, all you can do is contact support via the support link https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

cocosfarm
Jun 17 2014, 03:04 PM
Very slow especially working others' farms

vicsarre
Jun 17 2014, 03:07 PM
We could really do with getting more iron ore i have 22 mineral mines and i run out half way through doing my facs

iceberg
Jun 17 2014, 03:24 PM
where is the page with the entire list of NEW RELEASES? I dont have it. It says they will come out later! is this still the case?

Rob T
Jun 17 2014, 03:27 PM
where is the page with the entire list of NEW RELEASES? I dont have it. It says they will come out later! is this still the case?

when it comes out, it will be the first post of this thread, so all you can do is keep checking :)

Greatgig
Jun 17 2014, 03:28 PM
Ok I'll contact support because I had over 150k of meat stored before this happened.

farmersuz77
Jun 17 2014, 03:44 PM
Love the new additions of the option for Animal Quest farms and the ability to see what facility a quest will culminate in at the beginning of the quest!!!! Thank you so much. These options will make quests much easier and less stressful. I gave a big thanks on the news feed as well. Appreciate it very much !

Sal Fantasia
Jun 17 2014, 04:10 PM
Thank you for the new release. Looking forward to the details.

Sassy2000
Jun 17 2014, 04:53 PM
How were you able to put your trees from your Multi-Planter and Plow also? I have been trying to figure this out since the last update and I cannot. Is there a Video, or would you explain this, tysm....Saffron Sassy....Michele.

Farmer-JP
Jun 17 2014, 05:07 PM
All fingers crossed for more trains! Would really like some new cars to work toward the 2x10 set-up! :)

tinlizzy
Jun 17 2014, 05:30 PM
Usually there are two for coins and two for FC.:confused:

tinlizzy
Jun 17 2014, 05:31 PM
Some place to put all of our extra liquor!

trigg56
Jun 17 2014, 05:35 PM
My crane tower just disappeared. Bought it less than an hour ago. Was using it to transfer trees and all of a sudden, it's gone.

beverduster
Jun 17 2014, 05:45 PM
raul is in the building

Papa's Snoopy86
Jun 17 2014, 05:50 PM
Can't wait to see what all is new and how they work. I seen some stuff but don't understand fully how it works....

marymarcel
Jun 17 2014, 05:50 PM
Hi!

Raul has just updated the first post

UPDATE: We are busy with a server emergency, we will post release notes in about 6 hours.

New facilities in coins will be released in about 1 - 2 weeks. New Levels in about 2 weeks.

Thanks

--Raul

beverduster
Jun 17 2014, 05:52 PM
raul oooops elvis, has left the building

Dutch85
Jun 17 2014, 05:55 PM
Thank you for the awesome update Raul and team! Looking forward to the rest. I love the anticipation!

max_river
Jun 17 2014, 05:56 PM
thanks for the update. one thing we need is increase the amount of production of bees wax and honey also cinnimon..

Sassy2000
Jun 17 2014, 05:57 PM
There is a mistake in one of the ingredietns in the facities guide in the Dinner Restaurant....the Banana, shouldn't it be under Trees, instead of Crops?

MBon
Jun 17 2014, 06:04 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game, we will provide all details sometime today.

As usual, reports any issues you may find on this thread.

UPDATE: We are busy with a server emergency, we will post release notes in about 6 hours.

New facilities in coins will be released in about 1 - 2 weeks. New Levels in about 2 weeks.

Thanks

--Raul

sounds good. hope the server emergency get's worked out without too much headache.
look forward to 6 hours and 2 weeks

Gee One
Jun 17 2014, 06:21 PM
I've been waiting since about 0030 this morning to find out about the "New Version" of the game. It is now 1820. This is getting very frustrating. I would rather not know about the "New Version" if you're not going to explain it!

thunders storm
Jun 17 2014, 06:22 PM
it is great to have a new update/upgrade again..
but why the new farm is too costly now?

marymarcel
Jun 17 2014, 06:24 PM
I've been waiting since about 0030 this morning to find out about the "New Version" of the game. It is now 1820. This is getting very frustrating. I would rather not know about the "New Version" if you're not going to explain it!

Hi!

Please the first post of this thread, Raul has just updated it. Thank you!

tiggeragin
Jun 17 2014, 06:36 PM
Just an FYI to the devs...we raise bees and sell honey (in real life) we use a honey extractor and a decapping tank...just some more ideas for the beekeeping supplies & factory :) LOVE this new factory!! Thank you!

JacqV
Jun 17 2014, 07:18 PM
Thank You :) as always super update !!!

dmccrack2000
Jun 17 2014, 08:01 PM
I am afraid have to agree we need some new elements to the game, and easier ways to grow existing farms. They are now so expensive to enlarge it is ridiculous! I know it is an old refrain, but need more ways of earning FC, not just lots of piddly farms. Some new crops, maybe. Weird you didn't release two coin facilities at the same time as FC--seems like it has been 2 of each for many releases. Bigger and bigger plot harvesting, sowing and planting really ceases to be efficient. A feature to click and harvest, plow and plant by farm (so one click) would be lovely! But without having to buy a million levels first to get it.
This all being said, I have stuck with FT now for 5 years, so you must be doing something right!

SeaJay
Jun 17 2014, 08:05 PM
FYI:

I was just offered my 7th Dan degree for about 5 or 6 different flowers that I already had my 7th Dan for.

And I also was 53 harvests short for my 7th Dan for Zinnia (which was the only flower I had left to obtain a Dan for) but I made certain I had about 35 harvests more than I needed to obtain that Dan on the current harvest.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 17 2014, 08:07 PM
The new farms are way too expensive anyway ... I think I will also draw the line until there are ways of making coins more quickly

I like buying at least the smallest version of these more expensive farms so I can have space for more animal buildings, oil wells, etc. I'm always happy to see them. But they are expensive. A-yup.

Pesto Farmer
Jun 17 2014, 08:35 PM
Farm 23, some new tools and 2 facilities for Farm Cash is all I can see so far. I know they are working on things but am I missing something that make this release "awesome" as several have stated?? Just saying....

Taz D
Jun 17 2014, 09:38 PM
My crane tower just disappeared. Bought it less than an hour ago. Was using it to transfer trees and all of a sudden, it's gone.
Your tower crane is in your item storage in the tools filter.

GoalieAunt
Jun 17 2014, 10:03 PM
I don't think that I have seen this posted yet. I noticed that now when you remove something from storage such as a seacoast or facility, you now get the same option for direction that you got when you first bought it. This is a feature that I have wanted for several years. Nothing more frustrating than making a spot for a big seacoast only to remember when you to to get it out of storage that the default is the opposite direction than the space you made for it.

Thank you so very much for giving us the direction option.

GoalieAunt
Jun 17 2014, 10:08 PM
How were you able to put your trees from your Multi-Planter and Plow also? I have been trying to figure this out since the last update and I cannot. Is there a Video, or would you explain this, tysm....Saffron Sassy....Michele.

Not a video but it does have pictures on how to use the multi planter. As soon as you buy it, put it storage, then follow these steps.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5825038&postcount=38

KnightRider
Jun 17 2014, 10:15 PM
I don't think that I have seen this posted yet. I noticed that now when you remove something from storage such as a seacoast or facility, you now get the same option for direction that you got when you first bought it. This is a feature that I have wanted for several years. Nothing more frustrating than making a spot for a big seacoast only to remember when you to to get it out of storage that the default is the opposite direction than the space you made for it.

I have noticed that earlier when I was moving items from storage, I think that is also a good addition.

earlgray
Jun 17 2014, 10:25 PM

Oh hooray - that is just awesome! Yes, I too have wanted that feature for a long time - thank you.

Texas Belle
Jun 17 2014, 10:44 PM

That may be the best of the best of the new release, I have been wanting this for a long time too.. Hurray for the team of devs...

Sandie Angel
Jun 17 2014, 11:06 PM
SERIOUSLY.... I would rather that you post the new version ALTOGETHER each time, rather than bit by bit. It is so unimpressive, and so frustrating for those who are waiting for your release. Either you post your new release or you don't at all. I don't particularly like the method of posting it bit by bit. Enough of this already. Already one of my friends is now dropping out of the game.

Sandie Angel

KnightRider
Jun 17 2014, 11:10 PM
SERIOUSLY.... I would rather that you post the new version ALTOGETHER each time, rather than bit by bit. It is so unimpressive, and so frustrating for those who are waiting for your release. Either you post your new release or you don't at all. I don't particularly like the method of posting it bit by bit. Enough of this already. Already one of my friends is now dropping out of the game.

Sandie Angel

In the past they have waited until they could bring out the whole release and so many people have stated that they should bring out what they can and not delay, no matter what they do there is going to be people that says they don't like the way they do it.

illusions_fan1
Jun 17 2014, 11:25 PM
I'm a little more disappointed by the behaviour of some of the players here and not the developers in regards to this release. :eek:

They have to fix whatever is going on behind the scenes before they can worry about listing clearly what is/has been released. Better you get some goodies now that you do know about rather than have Farm Town break or something.

Be patient or read what others have stated so far to get an idea of what has been noticed so far and/or look around your farms for yourself.

Unimpressive or not it reminds me a little of Dudley Dursley in Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone. "How many gifts are there?" 32 counted them myself! "32?! But LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I GOT 36!" :(

Gee One
Jun 18 2014, 12:15 AM
Okay...6 hours has now evolved to 24 hours...WHEN will we get to see the new version?

peekachoo
Jun 18 2014, 12:27 AM
Hi There,

Thanks

--Raul

I wish folk would stop complaining about the new release...for those that haven't seen it, here Is an explanation, so have a bit of patience, after all it is only a game.

kondor
Jun 18 2014, 12:42 AM
Okay...6 hours has now evolved to 24 hours...WHEN will we get to see the new version?

Technically, 6 hours has evolved into 7 hours, going by the time the original post was edited.

MBon
Jun 18 2014, 01:01 AM
everyone quit your damn whining. geeez you sound like a bunch of cry babies.

whosyou?
Jun 18 2014, 01:18 AM
everyone quit your damn whining. geeez you sound like a bunch of cry babies.

Damn...beat me to it....though I was pretty much going to be a little less nice ;)

Sandraneta
Jun 18 2014, 01:29 AM
Thank you for all you do to make Farm Town the best farm game on the web. I've been playing for over five years now and I am ever impressed with the enhancements and additions. Please keep up the good work, and thanks for the new release. I would be happy with a little something new every week. I simply love the game.

WillowTreeFarm
Jun 18 2014, 01:40 AM
Raul is on and details are up!! Thank you Raul and team for this great game!!

peekachoo
Jun 18 2014, 02:16 AM
Thanks for the update of the update Raul and the team :)

MBon
Jun 18 2014, 04:00 AM
Awesome improvements! thanks team, you're the best.

FarmerWitch
Jun 18 2014, 04:13 AM
I cannot send friend requests from the neighbours tab ... is anyone else having the same problem?

bjyhey3
Jun 18 2014, 06:31 AM
Thank You...nice update so far and looking forward to the additions when they come. I think I like it better this way...something to look forward to in a week or two rather than waiting for a month or more for the new tidbits. Keep up the good work...

cpruss52
Jun 18 2014, 06:36 AM
I have updated my tools but notice that in the tool shortcuts my old tools are being shown and not the new ones. So when I work on someone's farm I am not using the most update tool. I know this is not the proper place but I have searched the guide for 20 minutes and have not been able to find how you change the icons for the tool shortcuts.

Aj Leair
Jun 18 2014, 06:43 AM
I'm a little more disappointed by the behavior of some of the players here and not the developers in regards to this release. :eek:

They have to fix whatever is going on behind the scenes before they can worry about listing clearly what is/has been released. Better you get some goodies now that you do know about rather than have Farm Town break or something.

Be patient or read what others have stated so far to get an idea of what has been noticed so far and/or look around your farms for yourself.

Unimpressive or not it reminds me a little of Dudley Dursley in Harry Potter and the Philosophers/Sorcerers Stone. "How many gifts are there?" 32 counted them myself! "32?! But LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I GOT 36!" :(

I, too, have been disappointed in the expressed view of some but very pleased with the direction Raul is taking us. I remember the early days when changes to the game were very rare, few and far between. The game has come a long way.

I look forward to more crops and products added to already existing facilities.

Rob T
Jun 18 2014, 06:51 AM
I have updated my tools but notice that in the tool shortcuts my old tools are being shown and not the new ones. So when I work on someone's farm I am not using the most update tool. I know this is not the proper place but I have searched the guide for 20 minutes and have not been able to find how you change the icons for the tool shortcuts.

Hi the shortcuts don't automatically change when you buy new tools, those shortcuts are designated by whatever you decide to put there. You will need to go into the shortcuts menu at the top of the game like you did the first time and replace whichever shortcut you need with the newer tool :)

LazyMare
Jun 18 2014, 06:53 AM

The thick arrow top right in between the save and music buttons. Check you've put your new tools into storage rather than leaving them on the farm. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious. Took me a while to find it again after not using it for a while.

LazyMare
Jun 18 2014, 06:55 AM
I, too, have been disappointed in the expressed view of some but very pleased with the direction Raul is taking us. I remember the early days when changes to the game were very rare, few and far between. The game has come a long way.

Agree wholeheartedly Aj, as long as the new facs don't need polyester fiber or petrochemical barrels that is. Thanks devs.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 18 2014, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the improvements in the Farm Stats tool! Much appreciated and I've used it already.

The multi-planters - I caved and bought all 3 today but they didn't do what I thought they might. I needed to plant a bunch of walnut trees so I exchanged a bunch of my gifts for walnut trees and went to my farm to plant them. But I couldn't find a way to use the multi-planter on gifts? Also couldn't put the walnut trees in storage so I could multi-plant them from there because we can't do that from the gift thing. Am I missing something? If not, can the multi-planters be made to work with the gift box as well? That's when I use it the most.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. :)

StoneFace
Jun 18 2014, 07:33 AM
Using the multi planter was really quick and easy for planting Oak trees (using 4 tabs to plant them closer together).

thanks devs

PawPaw99
Jun 18 2014, 07:34 AM

Thanks to Raul and the Dev Team, you are doing a great job for a bunch of whinning folks. I was the first one to ask about the levels and facilities on this release and it was answered very promptly. Thank you.

Please folks, these guys to a fantastic job and remember, this is the best game going for most of us. Suck it up and relax and enjoy the game.

KnightRider
Jun 18 2014, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the improvements in the Farm Stats tool! Much appreciated and I've used it already.

The multi-planters - I caved and bought all 3 today but they didn't do what I thought they might. I needed to plant a bunch of walnut trees so I exchanged a bunch of my gifts for walnut trees and went to my farm to plant them. But I couldn't find a way to use the multi-planter on gifts? Also couldn't put the walnut trees in storage so I could multi-plant them from there because we can't do that from the gift thing. Am I missing something? If not, can the multi-planters be made to work with the gift box as well? That's when I use it the most.

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. :)

The Multi Planter doesn't work with gifts, they just made it to work with the trees/flowers in storage in this release. You could make a suggestion in the suggestion section that they either make it work with the trees/flowers in the gift box or make it so that the trees/flowers can be moved from the gift box to storage at one time.

macwinter
Jun 18 2014, 07:55 AM
Awesome update...Thank you

tengunn
Jun 18 2014, 08:02 AM
Thank you so much for this awesome update.

The improvements to the way the game works are just as important as the new items, farms and levels.

I love the Quest Farm feature and with the addition of the Farm Stats improvements it will be perfect.

With all the new multi tools available to do everything for you, it makes farming so easy. I am happy to be one of the original players who had 34 levels, one farm and had to plow, harvest and plant, separately, one plot at a time. Having seen all the changes take place I know how fortunate we are to have all of these. I can't imagine all the work it must take to make it all work.

I always love the new facilities and levels. Not sure what I will do with the new farm but I always purchase whatever I have enough coins for.

I have been farming 5 years this month and rarely miss a day.

Keep up the good work

krkrumpe
Jun 18 2014, 08:25 AM
I know you can't please all of the people , all of the time but people, when are you going to grow up, stop complaining and realize that this is the best game out there. If there is a problem, they fix it ASAP, unlike several other games I could name. They do the best job they can possibly do and we have a great team. I for one want to thank each and every one of them for all they do. Keep up the good work!! Thank you, thank you!!

MMY
Jun 18 2014, 09:30 AM
This is a sad release.
No coin facilities for a couple of weeks.
We need more ways to make coins….not more farms
The farms we have are a full time JOB…LOL

beverduster
Jun 18 2014, 09:34 AM
Using the multi planter was really quick and easy for planting Oak trees (using 4 tabs to plant them closer together).

thanks devs

i like mine too stoney, worth the money for sure

bjyhey3
Jun 18 2014, 09:52 AM
I know you can't please all of the people , all of the time but people, when are you going to grow up, stop complaining and realize that this is the best game out there. If there is a problem, they fix it ASAP, unlike several other games I could name. They do the best job they can possibly do and we have a great team. I for one want to thank each and every one of them for all they do. Keep up the good work!! Thank you, thank you!!

I wish there was a "like" button to click on

Mdale
Jun 18 2014, 10:07 AM
Like the update......Since we have the beekeeping facilities....we need beekeeping hives in the store.

jclark858
Jun 18 2014, 10:32 AM
Thank you Raul and devs for another great release!

rjohn726
Jun 18 2014, 01:15 PM
looking good, thanks for farm 23

Satis
Jun 18 2014, 02:07 PM
I just bought Farm 23 using coins. They have been deducted but the new farm isn't showing up. Have logged in and out but so far no joy...

Sylentiger
Jun 18 2014, 02:15 PM
Did you read the Release update,,, it says in 2 weeks will be coin factories, and only since March, I remember when we would go MONTHS before level Increases.... Please be PATIENT.... Raul, thank you for all you and the Team do for this Game, You're all the
BEST :)

Rob T
Jun 18 2014, 02:35 PM
I just bought Farm 23 using coins. They have been deducted but the new farm isn't showing up. Have logged in and out but so far no joy...

Hi, i show you didn't have enough coins to buy it, you need 2 billion coins, but you only had 1.3 billion.

Satis
Jun 18 2014, 02:38 PM
Hi, i show you didn't have enough coins to buy it, you need 2 billion coins, but you only had 1.3 billion.

Thanks Rob, but I had over 4 billion, which should have been enough. And indeed, was, since the coins have gone!

Rob T
Jun 18 2014, 02:41 PM
Thanks Rob, but I had over 4 billion, which should have been enough.

All i am able to do at this point is refer you to support as refunds can't be done via the forum.

please use the following link for support https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Satis
Jun 18 2014, 02:50 PM
All i am able to do at this point is refer you to support as refunds can't be done via the forum.

please use the following link for support https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Thank you. Message sent.

Tygered
Jun 18 2014, 03:04 PM
I really appreciate being able to choose which view we want when we take an item out of the storage. This helps on crowded farms especially.

MadamePondarosa
Jun 18 2014, 03:25 PM
Putting items INto the storage takes very long time after the update, and often results in "time out click green og red button..."

Even if I just click one item at the time and wait

paomac
Jun 18 2014, 04:07 PM
Love the new release as usual and can totally wait a couple of weeks for the rest ;)

One comment though, since the update I am getting lots of time outs when switching farms or other people's farms. Cleaned cache.

Anyone else having these problems?

Devs - you ROCK!

Jean's Farm
Jun 18 2014, 04:33 PM

I wish there was a "like" button to click on

I wish there was a way to implant this in the brain of all the people who complain about every little thing they don't like.

A BIG DITTO TO WHAT KrKRUMPE STATED SO WELL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I will add my BIG thank you to the devs too!!!! :D :) :D :) :D

StoneFace
Jun 18 2014, 04:34 PM
I think I will prefer getting "some" of the release, and then "some more" of the release in 2 weeks.

More often gives me more opportunity to look for new stuff.:D

Qivis
Jun 18 2014, 04:44 PM

We're finding it hard to be patient too. We helpers and the mods find out at about the same time as everyone else.

ckerider
Jun 18 2014, 04:56 PM
I am still having problem loading farmtown. This is only since the new release so I am assuming that it is BECAUSE of the new release. It is taking so long to load I am beginning to feel like I don't even want to do it any more. Just saying. I have a fast computer and it was working perfectly before this release. Does anyone know if there is a fix coming up so that the Farmtown can get back to being normal again?

Qivis
Jun 18 2014, 05:12 PM
I am afraid have to agree we need some new elements to the game, and easier ways to grow existing farms. They are now so expensive to enlarge it is ridiculous! I know it is an old refrain, but need more ways of earning FC, not just lots of piddly farms. Some new crops, maybe. Weird you didn't release two coin facilities at the same time as FC--seems like it has been 2 of each for many releases. Bigger and bigger plot harvesting, sowing and planting really ceases to be efficient. A feature to click and harvest, plow and plant by farm (so one click) would be lovely! But without having to buy a million levels first to get it.
This all being said, I have stuck with FT now for 5 years, so you must be doing something right!

One of the best things you can do is work your friends' factories and services as regularly as possible and be sure to post your own. Many of us are making a billion coins a day and even a million points a day from this - actual working on crops, trees, etc. not withstanding.

Petuniaflower
Jun 18 2014, 05:14 PM
my farms are not loading either started about 2 hours ago.actually left it loading,went to town came back.Still wasn't loaded

Petuniaflower
Jun 18 2014, 05:34 PM
my farms are not loading either started about 2 hours ago.actually left it loading,went to town came back.Still wasn't loaded

well I put my farm on Opera.(a very busy farm)Put my daughters on Chrome(not as busy)by that I mean,not as big and less things.i could get on Opera,but not the other servers.Hers came on Chrome while mine wouldn't.

WillowTreeFarm
Jun 18 2014, 06:06 PM
I have a strange problem that has happened since the release. I have a wool shed on all 23 farms. 22 of the sheds say they have 180 sheep and 180 llama in them. The 23rd shed says it has 360 sheep and 360 llama in it. How did that happen? I have cleared my cache, rebooted FT and it still says that. I am on WF5.

marymarcel
Jun 18 2014, 06:18 PM
I have a strange problem that has happened since the release. I have a wool shed on all 23 farms. 22 of the sheds say they have 180 sheep and 180 llama in them. The 23rd shed says it has 360 sheep and 360 llama in it. How did that happen? I have cleared my cache, rebooted FT and it still says that. I am on WF5.

Hi!

Some days ago we have a problem with lost animals from their shed which affected lot of users. When the developers fixed it, some users received extra animals in their sheds, so dont worry,everything it`s ok.:)

WillowTreeFarm
Jun 18 2014, 06:24 PM
Hi!

Some days ago we have a problem with lost animals from their shed which affected lot of users. When the developers fixed it, some users received extra animals in their sheds, so dont worry,everything it`s ok.:)

Thanks for the answer. Will the animal count go back to normal?

marymarcel
Jun 18 2014, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the answer. Will the animal count go back to normal?

Dont think so, my extra rabbits are still here :D

SeaJay
Jun 18 2014, 06:27 PM
Glitch or have we reverted back....or something else?

I am 5 days in to my 7 day quest. As soon as I accepted the coin for the completion of the third quest, the 'Collect Farm Cash' button turned blue and gave me the option to collect 1 FC.

I was also able to send repeated requests for my two train boosts to the same people.

jcassemjr
Jun 18 2014, 08:10 PM
9. Farm Stats improvement: When you show the stats for All Farms at once and a product is present on more than one farm you will have the option to click on that product to see all the farms where that product is located. Also, you will be able to navigate to that farm by clicking on the product.

TOTALLY ROCKS!

theperfectnina
Jun 18 2014, 09:13 PM
I am very happy with the updated Farm Stats and Farm 23 and that in the very near future we will get more levels which to me means Farm Cash

I am NOT happy at all that I lost all my Copper and Iron Ore from storage after the update and that it will now take me months to restock

I am NOT HAPPY at all that I have had to untick every single facility that uses chicken, meat, hotdogs and ham as I NEVER EVER EVER have enough in storage to fill any facility, I've even put the duplicates in storage months and months ago thinking this would help but no it didn't seem to make a difference. I don't have time to go to the gift sites and stay and collect for hours ingredients that is required.

PLEASE quadruple the amounts of chicken, meat, hotdogs and ham so that we can use the facilities that have been bought with coins AND Farm Cash.

ps don't tell me to put this in the suggestion area, I've already written about the meats

illusions_fan1
Jun 18 2014, 09:34 PM

Oh yes... it's changed infinitely to like back in 2009 or whatever haha! :)

beverduster
Jun 19 2014, 12:39 AM
where did my blue cornflowers on my farm 13? went to cut my flowers & they arent there any more, the blue cornflowerson my farm, will the developers replace them, this is the 1st time i have lost any flowers, guess the new release messed some things up, 1st the livestock and now the flowers

iceberg
Jun 19 2014, 03:45 AM
when it comes out, it will be the first post of this thread, so all you can do is keep checking :) Thanks Rob T all is well.

texasgram
Jun 19 2014, 04:07 AM
My eye icon wont shut! Ever since the new release, when I work farms nothing is dimmed out to show what is to be worked on with any tools! I have the eye icon checked with dimmed and ON as usual (never changed anything) but...it is not working now! Please fix, thanks!!!!

Alexandra_J
Jun 19 2014, 05:02 AM
I had to reopen my farm before the option kicked in. Give that a try.

This is why I cant enable the 'this is a quest farm feature: You need to own these before hand.

8. Quest Farms: If you own any of the animal tools below you will see a new checkbox on the window that shows when you click on your farm name at the top. If you enable the 'This is a quest farm' checkbox then when you use the Harvest All option in the facility manager, the animal buildings in that farm will be ignored, this is useful when completing quests.

a) Milking Station
c) Egg Collector
d) Manure Collector

Eradani
Jun 19 2014, 05:24 AM
This is why I cant enable the 'this is a quest farm feature: You need to own these before hand.

a) Milking Station
c) Egg Collector
d) Manure Collector

they should have just given everyone the Quest Farm checkbox. it just wouldn't do anything unless you owned one of those.

beverduster
Jun 19 2014, 09:24 AM
woooo hooooo my blue cornflowers showed back up on my farm 13 who ever put them back a BIG TEXAS thank ya

Greatgig
Jun 19 2014, 01:11 PM
I am very happy with the updated Farm Stats and Farm 23 and that in the very near future we will get more levels which to me means Farm Cash

I am NOT happy at all that I lost all my Copper and Iron Ore from storage after the update and that it will now take me months to restock

I am NOT HAPPY at all that I have had to untick every single facility that uses chicken, meat, hotdogs and ham as I NEVER EVER EVER have enough in storage to fill any facility, I've even put the duplicates in storage months and months ago thinking this would help but no it didn't seem to make a difference. I don't have time to go to the gift sites and stay and collect for hours ingredients that is required.

PLEASE quadruple the amounts of chicken, meat, hotdogs and ham so that we can use the facilities that have been bought with coins AND Farm Cash.

ps don't tell me to put this in the suggestion area, I've already written about the meats
If all you lost were your copper and iron ore consider yourself lucky. I lost all my stocked crops, fruits, flowers, ores, crude oil, products for service facilities. Just about everything. A few things didn't disappear and I assume that's because I didn't use them in the facilities at the time of the screw up. I'm talking billions of items went missing. I was up to over 50k in crude oil barrels and now I only have a few from what I've stocked since the devastating event.

KnightRider
Jun 19 2014, 01:26 PM
If all you lost were your copper and iron ore consider yourself lucky. I lost all my stocked crops, fruits, flowers, ores, crude oil, products for service facilities. Just about everything. A few things didn't disappear and I assume that's because I didn't use them in the facilities at the time of the screw up. I'm talking billions of items went missing. I was up to over 50k in crude oil barrels and now I only have a few from what I've stocked since the devastating event.

If you could supply a link to your farm so that a mod could look at your data, click on the link below to read how to post a link to your farm, the auto linking at the top of the forum doesn't work and has to be done manually.

Taz D
Jun 19 2014, 02:06 PM
woooo hooooo my blue cornflowers showed back up on my farm 13 who ever put them back a BIG TEXAS thank ya
Nobody put them back. When you weren't seeing them it was only a case that that item didn't load right. By retsarting your farm then the artwork for that item loaded correctly that time.

cocosfarm
Jun 19 2014, 02:08 PM
TY devs-love it

Taz D
Jun 19 2014, 02:12 PM
I see over 5,900 crude oil in your storage. Are you sure you had 50,000? I also see all kinds of crops, fruits, flowers in your storage. Try setting the filter for your storage to All and see if you see your items.

Greatgig
Jun 19 2014, 02:29 PM
If you could supply a link to your farm so that a mod could look at your data, click on the link below to read how to post a link to your farm, the auto linking at the top of the forum doesn't work and has to be done manually.
I provided a link the other day to my original post but here it is again. I've contacted support but haven't heard back from them yet.

Greatgig
Jun 19 2014, 03:25 PM
I see over 5,900 crude oil in your storage. Are you sure you had 50,000? I also see all kinds of crops, fruits, flowers in your storage. Try setting the filter for your storage to All and see if you see your items.
Yes Taz, I'm sure. What I have now in storage (with the exception of a few items that didn't get zeroed out) is what I've managed to build up since the problem occurred. Most of my crops I had well over 250k of each many at higher levels than that. Now many of them are at zero as I try to refill them.

Rob T
Jun 19 2014, 03:57 PM
Yes Taz, I'm sure. What I have now in storage (with the exception of a few items that didn't get zeroed out) is what I've managed to build up since the problem occurred. Most of my crops I had well over 250k of each many at higher levels than that. Now many of them are at zero as I try to refill them.

250K of everything is an extremely large amount, it is possible that it's just too much. Storage can only hold so much before it starts disappearing, although, there should be a warning when it is getting full.

As we can't refund the coin value on the forum. your best bet is to contact support. But it would be upto them as to if they do so or not.

Sorry i can't be of more help.

Greatgig
Jun 19 2014, 06:19 PM
250K of everything is an extremely large amount, it is possible that it's just too much. Storage can only hold so much before it starts disappearing, although, there should be a warning when it is getting full.

As we can't refund the coin value on the forum. your best bet is to contact support. But it would be upto them as to if they do so or not.

Yea, a warning would be nice. I've never had this problem before and I often sell off some of the products when they get too high but to wipe out almost everything I had was a little much. I've contacted support and will wait to see what happened. I've been playing this game almost from it's start and this is the first time anything like this has happened it was mind boggling to say the least.

anstar
Jun 19 2014, 06:33 PM
The updates are nice, but lately they seem to be geared toward making the bigger tools more efficient. If you already own the multi-planter, now you can use from storage...if you already own the 'harvest all' tools, now you can make a quest farm. Of course, you can go buy those tools. I know that's an option. It's just not a viable option for many people who play. I'm not asking for the big fancy upgrades to stop. Just throw a few crumbs down for those of us who are not able to spend actual dollars for virtual things. (Much as I would like to, and I understand that the devs need to eat. It's just that I do too.) I look forward to the updates to see if there are new animals, or crops. The trees were great. I enjoy them. New facilities I can buy with coins are nice too, but that creates a dilemma for me. It's getting harder and harder to keep up. Working my neighbors facilities, then taking care of my own can take me literally hours each day. I've played this game since it had one farm and 34 levels, but I'm afraid I may soon throw my hands up in frustration because there aren't enough hours in the day to live my life and take care of my farms too. I can see it getting to the point where you almost have to have the largest tools and the one click options and the trains dispatched so the mayor will do your neighbors facilities for you, or you won't be able to keep up. And at that point, I will have to sadly say goodbye.

mehansen
Jun 19 2014, 09:59 PM
A strange thing just happened. I harvested my pig sties and the manure went into my storage. I don't want to sell it; how do I get it out of my Harvest and Storage in the shed.

Sandie Angel
Jun 19 2014, 10:32 PM
I have just seen someone on my home feeds page posted work of a Green House facility, or factory. I came in to my farms but I cannot find any of such factory or facility. What's going on??? Am I missing something???

Sandie Angel

Taz D
Jun 19 2014, 10:36 PM
I have just seen someone on my home feeds page posted work of a Green House facility, or factory. I came in to my farms but I cannot find any of such factory or facility. What's going on??? Am I missing something???

Sandie Angel
A nursery maybe? There is one of those.

KnightRider
Jun 19 2014, 11:07 PM
The new release this month has some good items in them.

1. Since they made the Multi Planter work with storage items I went and purchased the 4x4, plus I also went and purchased the bulk selling and the bulk storage items so that I can redecorate all of my farms again, it is time to reorganize all of my facilities. Now it would be nice if the Multi Planter worked with the gift box (added to the suggestions section).

2. The new levels are nice, but I don't play the game to level up now that most of what I wanted is unlocked and the new farm is on hold for awhile.

3. I do like that they have added that when you bring something out of storage it asks which direction you want it to sit, there has been many time that I brought something out and it wouldn't fit cause it was facing the wrong way.

4. The improvements to the farm stats is wonderful, I enjoy that when you look at crops, flowers, trees and so forth that you can go straight to the farm that the items are on, plus if there is multiple farms you can click on it and it will show you which farms those items are on.

5. This is from a previous release, but they need to be thanked again. I do have to give special thanks to the dev's for the addition of the yellow lines (curved and straight), the addition of the alternate views of the white lines and the curved white lines, just thanking them in that release just wasn't enough, I had to do it again. I can now redecorate my farms, I was waiting for them to be released.

These are the improvements to the game that I think was the best of the new release. This has been and always will be the best game on Facebook.

Taz D
Jun 19 2014, 11:12 PM
A strange thing just happened. I harvested my pig sties and the manure went into my storage. I don't want to sell it; how do I get it out of my Harvest and Storage in the shed.
Looking at your data and I don't see it in your storage. Mouse over your Manure Spreader and see if it shows there.

mehansen
Jun 19 2014, 11:31 PM
Just checked and the manure has moved out of the shed!!!

JuneRedding
Jun 20 2014, 04:02 AM
Hi guys just thought I would let you know the strange thing that happened to me yesterday :( when I was filling my facilities only about half were done and when I came on to FT a little while ago I found dead crops :( it was only a 4hrly I put in for a quest but irrigation would normally keep that alive till I got back to it this morning and the other farms I irrigated 6 in all were not done. This is no great problem as it is as we know only a game but thought I would mention it in case others have had the problem, I also know the game can go a bit funny around the time of updates :) happy farming all xx

HelenJS22
Jun 20 2014, 06:08 AM
Hi guys just thought I would let you know the strange thing that happened to me yesterday :( when I was filling my facilities only about half were done and when I came on to FT a little while ago I found dead crops :( it was only a 4hrly I put in for a quest but irrigation would normally keep that alive till I got back to it this morning and the other farms I irrigated 6 in all were not done. This is no great problem as it is as we know only a game but thought I would mention it in case others have had the problem, I also know the game can go a bit funny around the time of updates :) happy farming all xx

June, the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. When I irrigated my farms they all came up as being done, but there must have been some sort of server issue going on at just that moment because when I went back I had lost my short hour crops.

Fortunately I have only had this happen twice in the five years of playing, so not a big issue.

Just thought I'd clarify for you that sometimes the game does indeed go 'funny peculiar' just to catch us out.

Qivis
Jun 20 2014, 06:48 AM
Nice timing Raul. My 8 core CPU just arrived on Tuesday!

sandivanderavoird
Jun 20 2014, 07:55 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs for another awesome update!
I bought the Tower Crane and noticed that it does not put all the animals in storage ... it leaves some behind on the farm ... I have to refresh and put the rest into storage. Is anyone else having this prob?
I have cleared all.

The link to my farm:-
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1281135670&farm_ix=19

Sassy2000
Jun 20 2014, 08:18 AM
are we not able to plant trees on top of the land any more? I am having a difficult time now that I am redoing my pine trees, it used to be where we could "hide' them and then put the land down and then put the land over the trees, but I cannot do it that way, what am I missing and where can I find HELP!!!

rocker grrrrrl
Jun 20 2014, 08:33 AM

You know, I think today may just be the day to sell. I don't think I have EVER sold anything from my service facs, and I know I have never sold any non-ingredients. I noticed I did lose some acorn squash, so I sold that, but never anything else. I know, just in crops, that I have way over 250K of each... and my non-ingredients... well let's just say that there is A LOT. And now there is talk of losing items. I haven't received a warning, but I think that today is going to be my very first selling day. Maybe I need to run lean and mean for awhile. LOL

So, before I do this, what mistakes should I avoid? :confused:

Soozy
Jun 20 2014, 08:43 AM
Is anyone else having an issue on Chrome that the whole Farm Town screen is large?
I've tried full screen, + or -, scroll wheel, cleared the Chrome cache/history.
It is fine on IE.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=6_0

Taz D
Jun 20 2014, 09:31 AM
Check your date and time on your computer. If this is off then it can cause problems like this.

Taz D
Jun 20 2014, 09:32 AM
Thanks Raul and Devs for another awesome update!
I bought the Tower Crane and noticed that it does not put all the animals in storage ... it leaves some behind on the farm ... I have to refresh and put the rest into storage. Is anyone else having this prob?
I have cleared all.

The link to my farm:-
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1281135670&farm_ix=19
The tower crane only moves up to 200 animals at one time to storage.

Taz D
Jun 20 2014, 09:34 AM
are we not able to plant trees on top of the land any more? I am having a difficult time now that I am redoing my pine trees, it used to be where we could "hide' them and then put the land down and then put the land over the trees, but I cannot do it that way, what am I missing and where can I find HELP!!!
Are you trying to put the land patches under the trees or on top of them? If you are trying to put it over them that doesn't work as they made all the land patches be at the bottom level.

Petuniaflower
Jun 20 2014, 11:30 AM
Is anyone else having an issue on Chrome that the whole Farm Town screen is large?
It is fine on IE.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=6_0

I usually have good luck on Chrome with my Big farm.But as of late it has been acting up for me. Wouldn't load my farm a day or so ago.I switched it to opera,and my daughters to chrome.It loaded hers.But today I switched back.Will see how it goes.My problem with opera,the green shadow of trees when harvesting plowing and planting.They are not there on chrome.The server problem,haven't had much of a issue today.Yesterday a whole farm wasn't planted and I am sure I planted it,but planted when the server problem was worse.Partly my fault I guess,have too many farms going I should have went and checked ,to see if things had planted :eek:

Petuniaflower
Jun 20 2014, 12:51 PM
well Farmtown crashed for me getting white screen on both browsers chrome Opera

calloutdrummer1247
Jun 20 2014, 12:54 PM
Same here, both Mozilla and safari.

marymarcel
Jun 20 2014, 12:56 PM
well Farmtown crashed for me getting white screen on both browsers chrome Opera

Same here, both Mozilla and safari.

It's Facebook not Farmtown.

Petuniaflower
Jun 20 2014, 01:01 PM
maybe it is fixed thing farm is loading on chrome

Farmer_Susan
Jun 20 2014, 02:32 PM
The Multi Planter doesn't work with gifts, they just made it to work with the trees/flowers in storage in this release. You could make a suggestion in the suggestion section that they either make it work with the trees/flowers in the gift box or make it so that the trees/flowers can be moved from the gift box to storage at one time.

Okie doke. Will go post there, thanks.

JuneRedding
Jun 20 2014, 02:49 PM
Check your date and time on your computer. If this is off then it can cause problems like this.

hiya Taz have checked time and date and they are ok thank you for your reply I am just going to put it down to an odd glitch and play on ;) x

JuneRedding
Jun 20 2014, 02:51 PM
June, the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. When I irrigated my farms they all came up as being done, but there must have been some sort of server issue going on at just that moment because when I went back I had lost my short hour crops.

Fortunately I have only had this happen twice in the five years of playing, so not a big issue.

Just thought I'd clarify for you that sometimes the game does indeed go 'funny peculiar' just to catch us out.

Thank you Helen :) x

WillowTreeFarm
Jun 20 2014, 03:02 PM
Thank you Raul and team for making it possible to designate a quest farm to use with the tools that harvest the animal sheds! Bought some farm cash and got all 4 tools this morning and just used it for the first time. All sheds on 22 farms harvested and the quest farm was untouched as advertised. Super Great!!

Soozy
Jun 20 2014, 03:19 PM
OK, this is strictly a Chrome issue with games on FB. It isn't just Farm Town. I reported the issue to FB.Is anyone else having an issue on Chrome that the whole Farm Town screen is large?
It is fine on IE.

tengunn
Jun 20 2014, 04:33 PM
I love having a quest farm. It is one of the best improvements we have had and I love them all. I have noticed that it includes any facilities that are on that farm also.

I also wanted to say that I have seen so many complaining about the entire release not being out at the same time. I am fine with it being stretched out. I makes the time between releases seem like it is shorter.

jcassemjr
Jun 20 2014, 07:30 PM
Why are we not able to earn Belts & Dans on any of the new facilities?

Taz D
Jun 20 2014, 07:31 PM
Why are we not able to earn Belts & Dans on any of the new facilities?
Because the haven't added the belts and dans for those.

jcassemjr
Jun 20 2014, 07:34 PM
Because the haven't added the belts and dans for those.

I don't see Belts or Dans for several of the last releases. I hope this is an over site!:eek:

brendajj
Jun 20 2014, 09:23 PM
love the new farm #23 and the new facilities, waiting on the coin ones and the new levels...Just love this game Haven't got to much into the other tools ...i really like doing my dairy barns chicken coop's and so on by hand but i have all top end tools for working from the market and i stay on top of all my crops I'll be playing this game as long as it's here ...Thanks for all the hard work !!!

macwinter
Jun 20 2014, 11:17 PM
Since the update I have noticed that when I am searching my facilities (from the search bar), that is only brings up the facilities and not the service facilities. I found this out as I was searching for the Zoo and the Playground. Both are service facilities, I finally had to select alphabetically to find them (which is what I was trying to avoid). Just wondering if this is a glitch??

Taz D
Jun 20 2014, 11:25 PM
Since the update I have noticed that when I am searching my facilities (from the search bar), that is only brings up the facilities and not the service facilities. I found this out as I was searching for the Zoo and the Playground. Both are service facilities, I finally had to select alphabetically to find them (which is what I was trying to avoid). Just wondering if this is a glitch??
When you search it will bring up the first facility that matches. If you use the down arrow it will step you through all facilities and services that match.

macwinter
Jun 20 2014, 11:28 PM
Thank you .. I was able to find them per your suggestion.

dnana
Jun 21 2014, 01:39 PM
You know, I think today may just be the day to sell. I don't think I have EVER sold anything from my service facs, and I know I have never sold any non-ingredients. I noticed I did lose some acorn squash, so I sold that, but never anything else. I know, just in crops, that I have way over 250K of each... and my non-ingredients... well let's just say that there is A LOT. And now there is talk of losing items. I haven't received a warning, but I think that today is going to be my very first selling day. Maybe I need to run lean and mean for awhile. LOL

HI, the main thing you have to make sure of when you are selling is that after you get to the market and you click you want to sell your harvests or gifts, there is a drop-down box at the top right corner. PLEASE make sure that that is set to exactly what you want to sell and NOT 'ALL'. It seem to be defaulting to ALL lately and that might be a disaster if you don't change it.

If you are selling crops, it will give you teh option to go through each one and just SELL HALF. Can't go wrong with that! :)

I always sell my non-ingredients and only those, unless I have accepted gifts I don't want just to save time or I have redecorated and have a bunch of stuff I don't need. Have fun!

JW2009
Jun 21 2014, 01:48 PM
Hi, Can someone explain why it says i have one use of my storage when i don't have anything in my storage but my tools ?

KnightRider
Jun 21 2014, 01:59 PM
Hi, Can someone explain why it says i have one use of my storage when i don't have anything in my storage but my tools ?

Sorry, but not sure what "one use of my storage" is, are you trying to say that it shows that you have one item in storage and you don't have anything in storage but your tools. If so, do you have one tool in your storage that you might have paid for with coins? Have you tried to set the filter to "All" and scroll through it just to see if there is one item hidding in your storage.

JW2009
Jun 21 2014, 02:12 PM
Exactly, It says i have one thing in storage, but i have nothing but my tools i set it to all and went through all my storage. ofcourse i have tools in both coins and fc in my storage under tools. I am confusedSorry, but not sure what "one use of my storage" is, are you trying to say that it shows that you have one item in storage and you don't have anything in storage but your tools. If so, do you have one tool in your storage that you might have paid for with coins? Have you tried to set the filter to "All" and scroll through it just to see if there is one item hidding in your storage.

KnightRider
Jun 21 2014, 02:25 PM
Exactly, It says i have one thing in storage, but i have nothing but my tools i set it to all and went through all my storage. ofcourse i have tools in both coins and fc in my storage under tools. I am confused

The way I understand it is FC items and animals doesn't count in the total. Gifted items you can put 4 gifted items in storage and it will only count as 1 item. All other items will show up as a used space, if you have only tools in your storage and one of those tools is a coin tool that is your one item.

JW2009
Jun 21 2014, 03:06 PM
Ohk, thank you :) it was the fishing boat 2x2 that was my 1 item, i took it out and now it says 0 The way I understand it is FC items and animals doesn't count in the total. Gifted items you can put 4 gifted items in storage and it will only count as 1 item. All other items will show up as a used space, if you have only tools in your storage and one of those tools is a coin tool that is your one item.

KnightRider
Jun 21 2014, 05:05 PM
Ohk, thank you :) it was the fishing boat 2x2 that was my 1 item, i took it out and now it says 0

Your welcome.

theperfectnina
Jun 21 2014, 05:24 PM
I have the 4x4 Multi Planter and have tried having it in storage and on the farm to plant from storage, neither work, I've tried several times, do I need to buy the larger ones??

Rob T
Jun 21 2014, 05:45 PM
I have the 4x4 Multi Planter and have tried having it in storage and on the farm to plant from storage, neither work, I've tried several times, do I need to buy the larger ones??

all the multi planters work from storage, including the 4x4. Not sure why yours is not. What happens when you try?

Jean's Farm
Jun 21 2014, 05:59 PM
HI, the main thing you have to make sure of when you are selling is that after you get to the market and you click you want to sell your harvests or gifts, there is a drop-down box at the top right corner. PLEASE make sure that that is set to exactly what you want to sell and NOT 'ALL'. It seem to be defaulting to ALL lately and that might be a disaster if you don't change it.

If you are selling crops, it will give you teh option to go through each one and just SELL HALF. Can't go wrong with that! :)

I always sell my non-ingredients and only those, unless I have accepted gifts I don't want just to save time or I have redecorated and have a bunch of stuff I don't need. Have fun!

And to add one thing rocker grrrrrl.....when you go to the market...go in off line mode. That way people won't see you and try to hire you. :)

theperfectnina
Jun 21 2014, 06:09 PM
I click on the multi in the storage and it only allows me to plant single trees or flowers. As stated I have tried this with the multi planter in storage and again on the farm, several times. It is strange!

Just tried it again on another farm and it is now working, very very strange lol, at least it's working now thanks :)

all the multi planters work from storage, including the 4x4. Not sure why yours is not. What happens when you try?

Rob T
Jun 21 2014, 06:11 PM
I click on the multi in the storage and it only allows me to plant single trees or flowers. As stated I have tried this with the multi planter in storage and again on the farm, several times. It is strange!

Do you see a green Multi button when you try it?

WHen i first tried it, it only did singles... but after that it was fine, you should get an option to select 16, 64 and 144 , blue buttons, then the patternn you want

Jean's Farm
Jun 21 2014, 07:56 PM

Just tried it again on another farm and it is now working, very very strange lol, at least it's working now thanks :)

I'm rearranging a farm and discovered what perfectnina said. Sometimes when I click on multi it only gives me one flower. The option to plant 16x does not pop up. If I close it and try again sometimes it works and sometimes not. I had to try it 5 times once before it worked for me. I'm thinking it's a glitch.

Rob T
Jun 21 2014, 08:01 PM
I'm rearranging a farm and discovered what perfectnina said. Sometimes when I click on multi it only gives me one flower. The option to plant 16x does not pop up. If I close it and try again sometimes it works and sometimes not. I had to try it 5 times once before it worked for me. I'm thinking it's a glitch.

ill have a look at mine again, see if i can recreate it.

KnightRider
Jun 21 2014, 08:03 PM

Sometimes if you click on the edge or on the left side of the Multi button it works better. I have had that problem and then have to go back into the storage to try again.

LazyMare
Jun 22 2014, 04:29 AM

This is worrying me - As my personal Farm Town goal is to have a years supply of everything I need for my factories I only sell non-ingredients and once a month or when desperately short of coins I go through and sell anything I have a big excess of. A years supply of Iron Aluminum and Copper Ores, Hook Set and Wheat are all over a million items. Have I been losing stuff without noticing?
Am short of my 1 year goal on 29 products but have a fortnights worth of everything. Yes I'm a hoarder in RL too;p, but the reasoning is that everytime I publish my factories it takes me at least a month to get them back to 100% and am wanting to publish more often.

JW2009
Jun 22 2014, 12:22 PM
hi, ok, this has been going on ever since this new release came out, when i work some peoples clients, one of their farms will say Oops I worked it, when I know i didn't coz i check my times and make sure the green check mark is there before i start each day. This person i haven't worked theirs since yesterday and i know i was cleared to work them again.

peekachoo
Jun 23 2014, 12:38 AM
Hi, since the update before this one I have problems with the shortcut box. When you click on the shortcut arrow, up come a greyed out area with some holes in for you to enter the shortcuts that you want. But for some while these holes have been out of allignment and I can't use the 2 between the little green man and the link on the right to open up the toolbox.

I have cleared the memcache but it's not making any difference, just hope the Devs can sort it out.

sandivanderavoird
Jun 23 2014, 05:44 AM
Hey ... since the new update the chat box on my farm 23 stays open ... no neighbors.
This is causing the problem that I cannot see anyone on this farm when I want to hire them .... will this be fixed soon?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1281135670&farm_ix=22

i try
Jun 23 2014, 05:48 AM
Hard to imagine paying 75 billion+for a farm and expansion..till they want 9 Billion to go to 40....still
climing
the
ladder.

Taz D
Jun 23 2014, 09:52 AM
Hi, since the update before this one I have problems with the shortcut box. When you click on the shortcut arrow, up come a greyed out area with some holes in for you to enter the shortcuts that you want. But for some while these holes have been out of allignment and I can't use the 2 between the little green man and the link on the right to open up the toolbox.

I have cleared the memcache but it's not making any difference, just hope the Devs can sort it out.
Are you using a browser zoom other than 100%? This might cause a mis alignment. Try resetting to 100% while you set those shortcuts.

peekachoo
Jun 23 2014, 10:03 AM
Are you using a browser zoom other than 100%? This might cause a mis alignment. Try resetting to 100% while you set those shortcuts.

Yep, that's what it was, I'd have never thought of that....thanks Taz :)

JW2009
Jun 23 2014, 06:21 PM
:confused: Why am I ignored, this is not the 1st time i get this when i am cleared to work them, and this is only happening with this new release, and it only happens with clients on one farm out of how many the person posted :confused:hi, ok, this has been going on ever since this new release came out, when i work some peoples clients, one of their farms will say Oops I worked it, when I know i didn't coz i check my times and make sure the green check mark is there before i start each day. This person i haven't worked theirs since yesterday and i know i was cleared to work them again.

Taz D
Jun 23 2014, 07:46 PM
:confused: Why am I ignored, this is not the 1st time i get this when i am cleared to work them, and this is only happening with this new release, and it only happens with clients on one farm out of how many the person posted :confused:
You are the only one reporting this, so not sure what exactly to tell you.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again. If you go back then it should work the first farm and then oops on the rest.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

JW2009
Jun 23 2014, 08:28 PM
It only happened few times, nothing for a while, onced this morning.You are the only one reporting this, so not sure what exactly to tell you.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again. If you go back then it should work the first farm and then oops on the rest.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

dorissau
Jun 24 2014, 07:43 AM

I LOVE this new addition!! I'm using it every day. Thank you SO MUCH !!!

Aussie Rae
Jun 24 2014, 08:53 PM

I totally agree with you, :) its brilliant!!:)

servocrow
Jun 25 2014, 01:00 PM

I had not really used the Farm Stats option until just recently and this added improvement is truly a bonus!! THANKS!!!!

Sandy Mae
Jun 25 2014, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the new stuff and thanks a lot for the improvements when removing things from storage!!!!

Eradani
Jun 25 2014, 01:21 PM
7. When mouseover the first step of a quest it now shows on which Facility the product needs to be Loaded or Produced.

i like this. think all steps could show this information. it would help people learn where stuff is made.

i'm wondering if it would be possible for everyone to be able to designate quest farms. not that it would do anything unless you owned the tools, but it would open up future possibilities for quest farms and give users information about how a quest farm would help them (ie: an ad for those tools like the ad for making your farms bigger on the farm stats tool)

tiggeragin
Jun 25 2014, 08:22 PM
What is going on with Farm Town? It's a struggle to make my tools work... hoping some updates or the new faclities promised, but hope I can get back in and get my crops soon too! :)

earlgray
Jun 25 2014, 11:18 PM
I don't know if this is related to the latest FT update, but - I like to delete my old out-of-date FT posts from my FB page. Lately I cannot do this - when I get the dialog box to confirm that I want to delete the post and click on "delete" it does nothing - I can only click on the "cancel" button. I thought maybe this was a FB problem, but then I tried deleting a different post on my FB page, and that worked fine. So is this a FT problem, possibly related to the recent update (since I did not have this problem before), and if so can FT please fix it? Thanks.

Taz D
Jun 25 2014, 11:24 PM
I don't know if this is related to the latest FT update, but - I like to delete my old out-of-date FT posts from my FB page. Lately I cannot do this - when I get the dialog box to confirm that I want to delete the post and click on "delete" it does nothing - I can only click on the "cancel" button. I thought maybe this was a FB problem, but then I tried deleting a different post on my FB page, and that worked fine. So is this a FT problem, possibly related to the recent update (since I did not have this problem before), and if so can FT please fix it? Thanks.
Have you tried deleting them from your timeline instead. I was able to delete several this morning that I have posted for ingredients for a quest.