PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 14th, 2014

Pages : 1 [2]

Taz D
Jul 19 2014, 10:51 AM
Ok, now HERE'S a scary one! I hadn't gone to the Market to sell stuff in quite awhile. When I went there today and chose the "Ingredient Importance for me" option, the confirm window I got asked me if I wanted to sell those items for MINUS whatever! In other words, it said something like "-$1,222,333,444". Do I say yes to that or not? Ack!
Try clearing your cache and then go back and see if it is still a negative number.

Farmer_Susan
Jul 19 2014, 11:17 AM
Tried that, didn't help. Still says the same thing. Should I try memcache? If so, where's the link? I never know where to find that when I need it.

Taz D
Jul 19 2014, 11:26 AM
Tried that, didn't help. Still says the same thing. Should I try memcache? If so, where's the link? I never know where to find that when I need it.
You should bookmark that. Here is the link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
If that doesn't change it try selling some items individually to get the number down. You may have too much stuff to sell if you have not been to sell in a while so it went into a negative number. By selling off some of it one item at a time that should get the number back down.

Farmer_Susan
Jul 19 2014, 11:37 AM
Memcache didn't work (but it's bookmarked now) but your other suggestion did. I ended up with over 6 billion in coins! Nice!

Taz D
Jul 19 2014, 11:56 AM
Memcache didn't work (but it's bookmarked now) but your other suggestion did. I ended up with over 6 billion in coins! Nice!
Might want to collect a little more often. I go to market about every 2 or 3 fills of facilities.

jlsmillie
Jul 19 2014, 12:26 PM
Quest Summary icon not working

max_river
Jul 19 2014, 12:30 PM
Might want to collect a little more often. I go to market about every 2 or 3 fills of facilities.

so taz you recomened that we sell at the market more often than not i think the last time i went and so my stuff over a month ago

Taz D
Jul 19 2014, 12:34 PM
so taz you recomened that we sell at the market more often than not i think the last time i went and so my stuff over a month ago
If you don't then you run the risk of getting the negative number as Susan did or you run the risk of losing things out of your storage because you have gotten close to the maximum in storage. And don't ask me what the maximum is because I don't know, but it varies depending on a lot of factors.

Taz D
Jul 19 2014, 12:35 PM
Quest Summary icon not working
Why do you say it isn't working. We need more information to help you.

Darrell Joe
Jul 19 2014, 12:55 PM
having problems since this update -- when I work neighbors services and I hit the farm with the new restroom service, the services do not pop up until I click on one,then they run through the proper sequence. Is anyone else having this issue?

max_river
Jul 19 2014, 01:11 PM
If you don't then you run the risk of getting the negative number as Susan did or you run the risk of losing things out of your storage because you have gotten close to the maximum in storage. And don't ask me what the maximum is because I don't know, but it varies depending on a lot of factors.

thanks for the info off to sell my stuff

marymarcel
Jul 19 2014, 02:03 PM
having problems since this update -- when I work neighbors services and I hit the farm with the new restroom service, the services do not pop up until I click on one,then they run through the proper sequence. Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi!

We have reported this issue to the developers, as soon as we have a word about this, we let you all know.:)

Dulcinea
Jul 20 2014, 04:33 PM

Is that what it is? I'd noticed that happening on one of my friend's farms, too, and had no idea it was related to the restroom service. Now I know. :)

Firinn12
Jul 20 2014, 07:34 PM
In the Facility Manager, little notepad icon leading to "remaining capacity" showing how much is left to do. GREAT feature, TYVM! However, "carrots" doesn't appear to be there. Of what I use, that's the only Crop missing.

Trees not listed are bananas, guavas, mangoes, maple sap.

Also, the Public Restrooms won't automatically open with the Hire screen, must manually click on it (but you've probably already heard about that one LOL)

peekachoo
Jul 21 2014, 12:49 AM

I'm having the same problem, it's probably been like it for a few days now. Because I have my service facilities spread over 2 farms, my helpers get one farm done ok, but aren't always doing the 2nd farm or me , that's the one with the restroom on.Glad to hear that the Devs. are on it though.

Docperk
Jul 21 2014, 10:39 PM
It is very possible I just don't understand their usage, but I have yet to find the usefulness of the new Quest too. II have not seen it tell me when I had one ready, and If tells me when one is expired, I really want to know before it expires, like maybe a 12 hour count down or something.

Taz D
Jul 21 2014, 10:42 PM
It is very possible I just don't understand their usage, but I have yet to find the usefulness of the new Quest too. II have not seen it tell me when I had one ready, and If tells me when one is expired, I really want to know before it expires, like maybe a 12 hour count down or something.
Look when it is time for you to start your next quest. It will show it then. Also it will tell you when a quest is ready for you to collect the coins.

Eradani
Jul 22 2014, 09:48 AM

i guess it's useful to know you've got some coins to collect, but the expires count should be "Expires in < 24 Hrs" to be useful

also: i've got a bug this morning, my days are showing incorrectly but the complete count is in the right place

tue tue wed thu-1 fri-2 sat-1 sun-1 mon-0

marymarcel
Jul 22 2014, 10:09 AM
i guess it's useful to know you've got some coins to collect, but the expires count should be "Expires in < 24 Hrs" to be useful

also: i've got a bug this morning, my days are showing incorrectly but the complete count is in the right place

tue tue wed thu-1 fri-2 sat-1 sun-1 mon-0

Hi!

From Raul's notes in the first page of this thread :)

Known Issues:

- We fixed an issue in the quest weekly chart that was sometimes showing incorrect information for users not in the eastern time zone. However with this fix we re-introduced another old bug, which is that duplicated week days may incorrectly appear in the chart, this will be fixed later today.

ImajeanB
Jul 22 2014, 10:18 AM
They changed it after I posted that post, which it is only next to the farm boxes when you are in full screen, it is still under the fuel amount when in small screen, but some people didn't know how to collect their bonus when it was under the fuel total, in the small screen and full screen, that is why it was posted.

I like the new quest box because it brings up the quest to work instead of taking space down in other icons. I now replaced it with another one I use often.

KnightRider
Jul 22 2014, 10:57 AM
I like the new quest box because it brings up the quest to work instead of taking space down in other icons. I now replaced it with another one I use often.

I like it also, earlier today I thought I had a couple more hours before I could start a quest, but I looked at the icon at the top and it showed that I could go ahead and start a quest.

LazyMare
Jul 22 2014, 11:27 AM
Post Release Updates - July 21st, 8:00PM EST

- Fixed an issue when working on your neighbour "Public Restrooms" service facility

:D Thank you Raul and the Dev Team Thank You :D
Some of my neighbours have over a hundred facilities on one farm so quite often took ages to toggle buildings on and off to click the Restroom individually.

(It is such a relief that the plumbers have been in to remove the blockage. The poor Mayor must have overdosed on Kaolin to fix that amount of constipation)
Couldn't resist a little toilet humour. :p

WillowTreeFarm
Jul 22 2014, 06:01 PM
Thank for fixing the restroom problem. LazyMare, love your "toilet" humor.

mehansen
Jul 22 2014, 10:19 PM
Am slightly frustrated. I just harvested 657 persimmons and am showing 1 in my storage. As long as it has taken to get them ready and now nothing is very annoying. Also I cannot get my bank to load with my load all prompt. I have tried putting it into storage and upon returning it to my farm the problem still exists. Any suggestions?

KnightRider
Jul 22 2014, 10:24 PM
Am slightly frustrated. I just harvested 657 persimmons and am showing 1 in my storage. As long as it has taken to get them ready and now nothing is very annoying. Also I cannot get my bank to load with my load all prompt. I have tried putting it into storage and upon returning it to my farm the problem still exists. Any suggestions?

For the bank go into the bank and make sure that all of the boxes in the upper left corner is checked.

Taz D
Jul 22 2014, 10:30 PM
I am guess that you laoded your facilities since you couldn't get your bank to load. It takes 1275 persimmons to load 1 Fruit Stand which is a service and would be loaded with the Load All tools.
For your bank (Federal Reserve Bank?) open it and make sure that all the products have a check mark beside each one that you want to produce. If the check marks are not there then those items will not load with the Load All tool.

anglnwhite
Jul 22 2014, 11:37 PM
I just wanted to say one more time how very much I appreciate the recent changes that were made to the gift page. Collecting and sending gifts is no longer a tedious chore that I have to force myself to do because my box is overflowing.

Keep up the great work!

HelenJS22
Jul 22 2014, 11:50 PM
I just wanted to say one more time how very much I appreciate the recent changes that were made to the gift page. Collecting and sending gifts is no longer a tedious chore that I have to force myself to do because my box is overflowing.

Keep up the great work!

I'll second that. It makes a huge difference doesn't it?

cwilson7
Jul 22 2014, 11:57 PM
When I click "start all" for my production facilities I no longer get the bonus of products -- has this been eliminated? I love the other changes, just miss the bonuses.

Taz D
Jul 23 2014, 12:00 AM
When I click "start all" for my production facilities I no longer get the bonus of products -- has this been eliminated? I love the other changes, just miss the bonuses.
You do get the bonuses but you don't see the black box processing them. When it is processing the fill, watch the bottom of the window and you will see how many bonuses you get. All of the processing is done first and then you see the coins, fuel and experience float up for the whole thing after the bonuses part has been subtracted from the total figures. That was done to stop some of the confusion.

susiefry
Jul 23 2014, 07:37 AM
I tried to put this in suggestions but it wouldnt let me? But i could have tried to do it wrong maybe but anyway, can you please consider for the next release increasing the amount of animals to an even 200 in our buildings? This wouldnt effect the cash ones, people would still greatly benefit from having those but it would just be nice to let us add a little more to them, pretty please ;) ;)

marymarcel
Jul 23 2014, 07:47 AM
I tried to put this in suggestions but it wouldnt let me? But i could have tried to do it wrong maybe but anyway, can you please consider for the next release increasing the amount of animals to an even 200 in our buildings? This wouldnt effect the cash ones, people would still greatly benefit from having those but it would just be nice to let us add a little more to them, pretty please ;) ;)

Hi!

You cant start a new thread in Suggestion section, but you can post as a response to one of the existing threads there.

Try to post in the following thread:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595070

wphanson2
Jul 24 2014, 08:39 PM
My group is requesting to have the Quest Icon disappear once any tools are being used.

RFMad
Jul 24 2014, 10:50 PM
My group is requesting to have the Quest Icon disappear once any tools are being used.

I personally would like to have the Quest Icon removed. I check my quests myself. Twice today while I was h/p/s, I got too close to it and had to restart my h/p/s. If it has to stay there, then please make a way to continue what you are doing when it was clicked on. This is the only thing in the wonderful update that I don't like.

MadamePondarosa
Jul 25 2014, 05:03 AM
Menues, cklicking buildings have slowiness 2-3sec and its harder to reach the correct point to cklick. Even hire peope in market takes longer time cause its hard to hit the correct hire choice in menu.
This happend after the new levels arrived.

I have cleared my cache, deleted macromedia as trouble shoot says and also increased space allowed for the game to use.

Please look into this

LoreneC
Jul 25 2014, 07:22 PM
I like the quest icon where it is. I do not have to go through the toolbox to check on my quests.;)

TexasQuilter
Jul 25 2014, 09:50 PM
I like the quest icon where it is. I do not have to go through the toolbox to check on my quests.;)

I agree wholeheartedly. I placed my Farm Stats icon in the shortcut space that the Quest used to occupy since I look at Farm Stats all the time,,,, love the Farm Stats !!!

KnightRider
Jul 25 2014, 10:01 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. I placed my Farm Stats icon in the shortcut space that the Quest used to occupy since I look at Farm Stats all the time,,,, love the Farm Stats !!!

I am glad you mentioned putting the farm stats in the space that has my quest cube, I use the farm stats all the time also, the farm stats is one of the best additions to the game.

I just went in and changed mine, I put my farm stats in that space.

Eradani
Jul 25 2014, 10:56 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. I placed my Farm Stats icon in the shortcut space that the Quest used to occupy since I look at Farm Stats all the time,,,, love the Farm Stats !!!I am glad you mentioned putting the farm stats in the space that has my quest cube, I use the farm stats all the time also, the farm stats is one of the best additions to the game.

lol, i put my 4x4 seeder i use for making my quest farm :)

tengunn
Jul 25 2014, 11:13 PM
Does anyone know how many Lychee we need to fill the fruit stand?

Taz D
Jul 25 2014, 11:15 PM
It takes 600 of each fruit. You can tell by opening the facility, then click on the Ingredient planner in the upper right corner change the filter to 15 days from Remaining Capacity. That will show you how many of each item needed to fill that facilty.

oldsheila
Jul 26 2014, 01:11 AM
Just asking a question, I asked this when it first come out, I purchased the 3 new pink, Plow , Harvest , and harvest and plow when they came out, The pink Harvest and plow still doesn;t work??? ,I always keep my cache clean, do a disc clean , My PC is the latest and up to date, I use Google Chrome.I have all the farms and all the Facs etc , Haven't had a lot of problems since I started playing FT when it first came out, Rarely complain. But need to know and would like my Tools to work when I pay for them, , I have been a bit slack in uploading all my farms on here, only because I don't frequent here, Thanks ,,, Mary

maggiel29
Jul 26 2014, 01:53 AM
I am glad you mentioned putting the farm stats in the space that has my quest cube, I use the farm stats all the time also, the farm stats is one of the best additions to the game.

What a great idea - yes love the changes to the Farm Stats - I use it a lot and I have to say the Accept all gifts is brilliant!

Also love the Multi planter.

Wish we could have an ingredient planner for the Services tho - guess its not that easy.

KnightRider
Jul 26 2014, 03:42 AM
What a great idea - yes love the changes to the Farm Stats - I use it a lot and I have to say the Accept all gifts is brilliant!

Also love the Multi planter.

Wish we could have an ingredient planner for the Services tho - guess its not that easy.

We do have one for the service facilities, but you have to go into each facility to use it.

KnightRider
Jul 26 2014, 03:45 AM
Just asking a question, I asked this when it first come out, I purchased the 3 new pink, Plow , Harvest , and harvest and plow when they came out, The pink Harvest and plow still doesn;t work??? ,I always keep my cache clean, do a disc clean , My PC is the latest and up to date, I use Google Chrome.I have all the farms and all the Facs etc , Haven't had a lot of problems since I started playing FT when it first came out, Rarely complain. But need to know and would like my Tools to work when I pay for them, , I have been a bit slack in uploading all my farms on here, only because I don't frequent here, Thanks ,,, Mary

Make sure they are in your storage or are on the farm you are on and what happens when you click on the Harvest/Plow in the extended toolbox?

oldsheila
Jul 26 2014, 04:39 AM
They are in my storage When i click on it it just harvests it does nothing else, Thanks, I always clean etc etc and have been playing this game long enough to know what to do

marymarcel
Jul 26 2014, 07:55 AM
They are in my storage When i click on it it just harvests it does nothing else, Thanks, I always clean etc etc and have been playing this game long enough to know what to do

Hi!

Are you sure you are clicking in the harvest/plow tool? The harvester and the harvest/plow are very similar.:)

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10576963_10203333275564646_427220855971290931_n.jp g This is the harvester 12x12

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10543652_10203333276804677_6544281310075147220_n.j pg?oh=589fec200969f603dd905908b90257a2&oe=544BA03F This is the harvest/plow 12x12

BethFB
Jul 26 2014, 08:59 AM
I just want to say thank you for the new equipment, when will we get the sow and the combine harvester/plow/sow next?

The new factories and services are great.

Can't wait for the next update.

Beth

marymarcel
Jul 26 2014, 09:06 AM
I just want to say thank you for the new equipment, when will we get the sow and the combine harvester/plow/sow next?

The new factories and services are great.

Can't wait for the next update.

Beth

Hi!

Raul has posted the following in the New Release:)

The Seeder 12 x 12 and the Harvest-Plant Combine 12 x 12 will be released on the next release.

BethFB
Jul 26 2014, 09:23 AM
Sweet! Can't wait.

oldsheila
Jul 26 2014, 02:39 PM
:DHi!

Are you sure you are clicking in the harvest/plow tool? The harvester and the harvest/plow are very similar.:)

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10576963_10203333275564646_427220855971290931_n.jp g This is the harvester 12x12

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10543652_10203333276804677_6544281310075147220_n.j pg?oh=589fec200969f603dd905908b90257a2&oe=544BA03F This is the harvest/plow 12x12

Yes , Tried it again this morning I can pick it up but thats it, :rolleyes: I know what is what lol

StoneFace
Jul 26 2014, 03:14 PM
:D

Yes , Tried it again this morning I can pick it up but thats it, :rolleyes: I know what is what lol

do you have gas

I have gas, so I have to leave the room

KnightRider
Jul 26 2014, 03:34 PM
:D

Try taking it out of your storage and place on a farm, click save, close your browser, reopen the browser and place the H/P back into your storage and see if it will work.

You can try to use the FT memcache. To clear the Farm Town memcache, click on Click Here where the Farm Town memcache is in my signature block, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data get into the memcache and needs to be cleared. . After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close you browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

cwilson7
Jul 26 2014, 10:21 PM
Thank you for answering my question -- I really appreciate it!

oldsheila
Jul 26 2014, 10:36 PM
Try taking it out of your storage and place on a farm, click save, close your browser, reopen the browser and place the H/P back into your storage and see if it will work.

You can try to use the FT memcache. To clear the Farm Town memcache, click on Click Here where the Farm Town memcache is in my signature block, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data get into the memcache and needs to be cleared. . After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close you browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.
Done all that and more, Checked and they are in my store, took it out placed it on a farm, Closed browser. opened browser, put it back in the storage Did the Memcache ,

Done all that , still only lets me pick it up , Doesn't go to my sowing part to choose what I want to sow and harvest. Will wait until one is due for harvest and try again .

oldsheila
Jul 26 2014, 11:00 PM
I just tried to harvest and plow and sow with the 12x12 pink Harvest and plow and sow . It will only let me replace what I have already sown, eg raspberries, Now if I want to change it to Fennel eg. it won't let me I have to go back to the brown Harvest plow and sow one. I have done everything possible and just not getting anywhere... Thanks

KnightRider
Jul 26 2014, 11:08 PM
I just tried to harvest and plow and sow with the 12x12 pink Harvest and plow and sow . It will only let me replace what I have already sown, eg raspberries, Now if I want to change it to Fennel eg. it won't let me I have to go back to the brown Harvest plow and sow one. I have done everything possible and just not getting anywhere... Thanks

The 12x12 harvest, plow and plant hasn't been released until next release, are you having problems with the harvest/plow or harvest/plow/plant?

oldsheila
Jul 26 2014, 11:14 PM
The 12x12 harvest, plow and plant hasn't been released until next release, are you having problems with the harvest/plow or harvest/plow/plant?
OOOOOpsie Oh how stupid of me hahahah must laugh though ,:D I really thought it was the harvest plow and sow , I must apologise, Feel very red in the face, Very sorry indeed, :o:eek::p... At least we kept it going for awhile and hope you see the funny side ??:D

KnightRider
Jul 26 2014, 11:17 PM
OOOOOpsie Oh how stupid of me hahahah must laugh though ,:D I really thought it was the harvest plow and sow , I must apologise, Feel very red in the face, Very sorry indeed, :o:eek::p... At least we kept it going for awhile and hope you see the funny side ??:D

No problem, everyone makes mistakes. Just glad got it figured out.

maggiel29
Jul 27 2014, 07:56 AM
We do have one for the service facilities, but you have to go into each facility to use it.

Thanks KnightRider - but I want one that gives me totals for ALL of them (being pickey LOL) :D:D

KnightRider
Jul 27 2014, 08:39 AM

You could put in the suggestion section that you want a main list showing all the service facilities like it does for the factories instead of having to go into each service facility. You can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

Ally-Kat
Jul 27 2014, 12:50 PM
That Quest Icon really needs to go! Too many times, I have been hired by others, and accidentally touched that icon. It opens "My Quests", but then doesn't close! Freezes everything, and the jobs cannot be completed. Isn't it redundant to have a Quest icon in two places anyway?? I really cannot see the logic behind this new feature.

KnightRider
Jul 27 2014, 01:46 PM
That Quest Icon really needs to go! Too many times, I have been hired by others, and accidentally touched that icon. It opens "My Quests", but then doesn't close! Freezes everything, and the jobs cannot be completed. Isn't it redundant to have a Quest icon in two places anyway?? I really cannot see the logic behind this new feature.

By having that one in the upper left corner by the fuel, that frees up a space in the toolbar in the bottom right, I now have space to put the farm stats icon where I had the quest cube.

KCJ
Jul 28 2014, 01:38 AM
I have bought the 40 upgrade for farm 1 and 2, and if I try to upgrade 4 its there, but when I try to upgrade farm 3, which is at 38, it tells me I've already upgraded as far as I can go. What's with that?

Rob T
Jul 28 2014, 06:23 AM
I have bought the 40 upgrade for farm 1 and 2, and if I try to upgrade 4 its there, but when I try to upgrade farm 3, which is at 38, it tells me I've already upgraded as far as I can go. What's with that?

Hi, by any chance did you switch your farms around in the farm selector manager? and now farm 3 is in another location and its another farm that occupies slot 3?

barbara16
Jul 28 2014, 12:35 PM
The Accept all wont work for me - I can exchange all fine. Accept all just freezes the post says "Accepting all gifts" but does nothing. Like the new fruit stall - didnt think Durians were edible tho. Off to see what else - Oh and Kale crop

I cannot accept or give gifts since July 17th. Might as well not play if I can't get them anymore-very upset. I click accept all and it locks my farm Same with give all. arggggg.

Taz D
Jul 28 2014, 12:41 PM
I cannot accept or give gifts since July 17th. Might as well not play if I can't get them anymore-very upset. I click accept all and it locks my farm Same with give all. arggggg.
Can you accept gifts individually?
If not make sure you have pop ups and 3rd party cookies allowed.

ImajeanB
Jul 28 2014, 12:45 PM
It takes 600 of each fruit. You can tell by opening the facility, then click on the Ingredient planner in the upper right corner change the filter to 15 days from Remaining Capacity. That will show you how many of each item needed to fill that facilty.

I checked the ingredient planner and it says 455 lyches.

Taz D
Jul 28 2014, 12:56 PM
I checked the ingredient planner and it says 455 lyches.
That would be remaining capacity. Change that filter to 15 days and that will show you how many to completely fill from empty.

KCJ
Jul 28 2014, 03:58 PM
Hi, by any chance did you switch your farms around in the farm selector manager? and now farm 3 is in another location and its another farm that occupies slot 3?
Yes, I did move some farms around. I 'assumed' that when I renamed them that reset them. Yeah, I know what 'assumed' makes me. LOL Thanks for the heads up.

KojiOrphen
Jul 28 2014, 04:56 PM

5 Lychee every 3 hours, 40 per day and 600 total in the Fruit Stand.

Ally-Kat
Jul 29 2014, 07:05 PM
PLEASE, developers, do something about that Quests icon!! When it's accidentally hit while working on the farms , and that's easy enough to do with so many icons, the window opens and FREEZES!! How many times I have had to abandon a job because of this, I cannot even guess anymore.

anotherfarmer
Jul 29 2014, 08:05 PM
Oh so glad to see others besides myself say this, mine has been freezing for days, as you say easy done, but mind you mine freezes even when I am on own farm TRYING to do quest............ I have asked for help on it - done what asked but nothing is working - I so would like the icon gone, there was nothing wrong with how it was before - PLEASE consider removing it .......

Jean's Farm
Jul 30 2014, 07:33 AM
PLEASE, developers, do something about that Quests icon!! When it's accidentally hit while working on the farms , and that's easy enough to do with so many icons, the window opens and FREEZES!! How many times I have had to abandon a job because of this, I cannot even guess anymore.

As far as I am concerned devs, you can remove it altogether!! I have used it once as far as I know. And I think that was to test it to see if my screen froze like it was doing to my harvest buddy. If we can't click to open the tool box for it or put it on our tool bar then we are just plain lazy!!!

preston_digitation
Jul 30 2014, 09:53 PM
has anyone reported an issue witht he eye being gone from the bottom right of the farm screen? i uses it on my farm, especially my quest farm, and now its gone poof, and i can't "hide" the stuff i dont want to see, so i can plow.

Taz D
Jul 30 2014, 10:03 PM
has anyone reported an issue witht he eye being gone from the bottom right of the farm screen? i uses it on my farm, especially my quest farm, and now its gone poof, and i can't "hide" the stuff i dont want to see, so i can plow.
The eye only shows when you pick up a tool to work.

preston_digitation
Jul 30 2014, 10:12 PM
The eye only shows when you pick up a tool to work.

well, i had my plower to plow the plots i had harvested for my quest, and i didnt get the eye, or where it shows only the plots to plow. it was odd. i dont know how to explain it right.

Taz D
Jul 30 2014, 10:22 PM
well, i had my plower to plow the plots i had harvested for my quest, and i didnt get the eye, or where it shows only the plots to plow. it was odd. i dont know how to explain it right.
The plower does not use the dim out. If something is in the way for your plowing you will need to hide the item.

mehansen
Jul 30 2014, 11:15 PM
Am I the only one that can't catch up with the kaolin clay since this last release? I have added more open pit mines (now have 15) and stopped producing some things that have higher numbers in storage. I still cannot get ahead. Any suggestions other than add more? Am requesting the devs look at increasing production time soon.

turbo terry
Jul 31 2014, 04:56 AM
Am I the only one that can't catch up with the kaolin clay since this last release? I have added more open pit mines (now have 15) and stopped producing some things that have higher numbers in storage. I still cannot get ahead. Any suggestions other than add more? Am requesting the devs look at increasing production time soon.

you must have bought the restroom supplies factory - requires 2105 kaolin clay to fill - each mine produces 4 per hour or 96 per day - unless the devs increase production or you post every couple days there really is no way to catch up let alone get ahead - i'm up to 22 mines and always short

Farmer_Susan
Jul 31 2014, 08:45 AM
Have I just been unlucky the last couple of days or is there something different that's causing workers to not realize they have multiple farms to do? I typically hire for multi-work and most of the time, the workers are really good - will finish what they signed up for. But last night and again this morning, they're doing one farm and then leaving - they don't seem to realize there are additional farms. Anyone else having this problem?

mehansen
Jul 31 2014, 09:03 AM
I, too hired people this am for several farms. She did one farm and was gone!!!

mehansen
Jul 31 2014, 09:04 AM
Yes, I did purchase the restroom facility. Glad to know I am not alone.

Farmer_Susan
Jul 31 2014, 09:40 AM
I, too hired people this am for several farms. She did one farm and was gone!!!

Yeah! I know people do that sometimes, but I had 3 or 4 workers in a row do it, which was unusual. One of them even wrote me a note and asked if I had only meant to hire her for fishing (which was all the first farm had). I didn't see her note for a couple of hours, unfortunately, or maybe I could have found out more. I had specifically said it was a multi-hire for x number of farms, so people should have known they were multi-hire jobs. Was just weird.

I have since hired 2 other people who did all farms, though, so maybe it was just a run of bad luck?

dave1949
Jul 31 2014, 09:53 AM
Have I just been unlucky the last couple of days or is there something different that's causing workers to not realize they have multiple farms to do? I typically hire for multi-work and most of the time, the workers are really good - will finish what they signed up for. But last night and again this morning, they're doing one farm and then leaving - they don't seem to realize there are additional farms. Anyone else having this problem?

Been having the same issue for about a week, I thought the didnt want the others

onecooldude
Jul 31 2014, 10:19 AM
I have been having the same problem , i'll hire them for all farms , they will di like 6 then i ask them and they say that only 5 was lit up but if they go to the rest then they can work them

Farmer_Susan
Jul 31 2014, 11:12 AM
I have been having the same problem , i'll hire them for all farms , they will di like 6 then i ask them and they say that only 5 was lit up but if they go to the rest then they can work them

So maybe it's NOT just me. When I multi-hire, I almost always say how many farms and then I only hire people who specifically say they want my job. That cuts down on people leaving mid-job - or not noticing that it's a multi-hire. That's why this seemed odd.

GarrettHillBabe
Jul 31 2014, 02:48 PM
Just wondering where those bonuses game says are going to production are really going these days.
For a small amount of time we were seeing them in production but only if we used the facility manager and clicked each factory one at a time without opening that factory. Of course we did have to click 2x to get those bonuses added to production. Now nope nothing gets them added. Take for instance OAK production, click the factory to produce all, see yep says at bottom of screen x amount sent as bonus to production, now open that factory, see what's "cooking" hmmmm only the 720 allowed!
So I ask WHERE ARE THOSE BONUSES GOING?
Thanks

KnightRider
Jul 31 2014, 02:56 PM
Just wondering where those bonuses game says are going to production are really going these days.
For a small amount of time we were seeing them in production but only if we used the facility manager and clicked each factory one at a time without opening that factory. Of course we did have to click 2x to get those bonuses added to production. Now nope nothing gets them added. Take for instance OAK production, click the factory to produce all, see yep says at bottom of screen x amount sent as bonus to production, now open that factory, see what's "cooking" hmmmm only the 720 allowed!
So I ask WHERE ARE THOSE BONUSES GOING?
Thanks

The 720 is the max production, and for example if it says that 50 bonus amount is sent to production that means that 670 is provided by you and 50 is provided by the mayor to make up the 720.

GarrettHillBabe
Jul 31 2014, 03:21 PM
The 720 is the max production, and for example if it says that 50 bonus amount is sent to production that means that 670 is provided by you and 50 is provided by the mayor to make up the 720.

Not the way is was prior to this last update. Also before we began getting bonuses for that factory we were making 720.

You'll see if you make note of limit on production of any item in any factory that so far has no bonuses added. The amount being made will not change unless they once again repair the adding of the bonuses. I do make note of limit so that when or if we do begin getting bonuses for that particular factory I'll know if bonuses are working and indeed being added.

Take the rubber factory for instance, was always way ahead of need when bonuses were actually being added to my 3 factories, now while still ahead of the need I no longer am ahead by several thousand as I was.
Thanks for getting back to me.

Taz D
Jul 31 2014, 04:14 PM
Not the way is was prior to this last update. Also before we began getting bonuses for that factory we were making 720.

You'll see if you make note of limit on production of any item in any factory that so far has no bonuses added. The amount being made will not change unless they once again repair the adding of the bonuses. I do make note of limit so that when or if we do begin getting bonuses for that particular factory I'll know if bonuses are working and indeed being added.

Take the rubber factory for instance, was always way ahead of need when bonuses were actually being added to my 3 factories, now while still ahead of the need I no longer am ahead by several thousand as I was.
Thanks for getting back to me.
It has been that way since shortly after the release of the facility bonuses. The bonuses don't go over the 100% fill, but instead replace the per centage of your batches for the bonuses and puts back in your storage the ingredients it replaced.
There have been many facilities added that increase the use for ingredients such as rubber and kaolin clay.
The only thing change for the bonuses is they are now processed before you see the total amount of batches started and the cost in coins and fuel.

beverduster
Jul 31 2014, 05:24 PM
1st i lost hen eggs & cow milk, all of it had around 400,000 of each, today it took all my peanut butter, whats going on developers? never have had trouble with the peanut butter before. now im beginning to wonder how much has been ripped from me. anybody else had this problem or is it just me?

Taz D
Jul 31 2014, 05:38 PM
1st i lost hen eggs & cow milk, all of it had around 400,000 of each, today it took all my peanut butter, whats going on developers? never have had trouble with the peanut butter before. now im beginning to wonder how much has been ripped from me. anybody else had this problem or is it just me?
According to your data you have 209,106 peanut butter.

cleotanglao
Aug 01 2014, 01:12 AM
Can i suggest fences? color of red,blue,red,black or so.....for a change thanks....GODBLESS xoxo po

JuneRedding
Aug 01 2014, 05:58 AM
Hi guys I seem to have developed a small problem although the last few days sewing mill has had full load of silk ties I can't seem to load them in mini mall keeps telling me I need 37 more :( I may have missed something but can't think what :) x

KnightRider
Aug 01 2014, 06:50 AM
Can i suggest fences? color of red,blue,red,black or so.....for a change thanks....GODBLESS xoxo po

You should put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

Qivis
Aug 01 2014, 07:25 AM
Hi guys I seem to have developed a small problem although the last few days sewing mill has had full load of silk ties I can't seem to load them in mini mall keeps telling me I need 37 more :( I may have missed something but can't think what :) x

It may be that the sewing mill makes the ties in such a way that you do "knot" :p always have them to sell. I am 30 short myself and have 20 in stock. And keep in mind that any you are making at the moment do not count until they are either done by your friends (via your factory help posts) or by the passage of time and placed into your storage afterwards. If you use "non-ingredients for me" as your sales category when selling things in the market, you may want to double check to make sure you are not selling them their too!

Taz D
Aug 01 2014, 09:20 AM
The silk ties are stocked in 2 service facilities, so if you have only 1 sewing mill you will not have enough ties to fully fill both of the services.

Ally-Kat
Aug 01 2014, 04:44 PM
Could you make the farm grid any smaller??? Oh my! Now my farm grid is so tiny, I cannot click on a farm!

And, back to that annoying Quest icon on the farm window, why not have a preference, where those who like their screen cluttered with icons that already exist in the toolbox, can have that icon; and those who don't mind looking elsewhere at their quest progress can do that? If I had the coins that I lost because of accidentally mousing over that icon, and having to close out of the game, I bet I would be millions of coins richer.

Taz D
Aug 01 2014, 06:10 PM
Could you make the farm grid any smaller??? Oh my! Now my farm grid is so tiny, I cannot click on a farm!

And, back to that annoying Quest icon on the farm window, why not have a preference, where those who like their screen cluttered with icons that already exist in the toolbox, can have that icon; and those who don't mind looking elsewhere at their quest progress can do that? If I had the coins that I lost because of accidentally mousing over that icon, and having to close out of the game, I bet I would be millions of coins richer.
For the farm grid if you hover over that with your mouse it will increase in size. If that is not big enough then click on the Show Names at the top of that and it is an even bigger pop up window.

dnana
Aug 01 2014, 06:34 PM
So maybe it's NOT just me. When I multi-hire, I almost always say how many farms and then I only hire people who specifically say they want my job. That cuts down on people leaving mid-job - or not noticing that it's a multi-hire. That's why this seemed odd.

My friend and I hire each other every night, and we have been seeing this for a long long time, some farms just don't lite up blue for the hire. Sometimes we'll go for weeks and it won't happen then it happens almost every time for a few days. We have gotten in the habit of telling each other which farms to work, altho it is pretty easy to see which ones are dark green, and they still can be worked. If your hires are not aware that this happens, they are looking for the blue only and leaving when they don't see any more, they don't even realize that the dark green ones can be worked, and may not be noting which ones you are telling them they are hired for. My friend and I have an odd connection, we don't always show up on each other's neighbor bars when we are in the game, even after we are hired, so we thought it was just us. :)

JuneRedding
Aug 02 2014, 06:15 AM
It may be that the sewing mill makes the ties in such a way that you do "knot" :p always have them to sell. I am 30 short myself and have 20 in stock. And keep in mind that any you are making at the moment do not count until they are either done by your friends (via your factory help posts) or by the passage of time and placed into your storage afterwards. If you use "non-ingredients for me" as your sales category when selling things in the market, you may want to double check to make sure you are not selling them their too!

hi and thank you Qivis I think Taz put his finger on the problem in the next post :) xxx

JuneRedding
Aug 02 2014, 06:17 AM
The silk ties are stocked in 2 service facilities, so if you have only 1 sewing mill you will not have enough ties to fully fill both of the services.

DOH thank you Taz I had missed that fact :) xx

Texas Belle
Aug 03 2014, 12:14 AM

Best thing to have one each of the mines in each farm.. I have 23 of them and sometimes I am short of one thing or the other...

Texas Belle
Aug 03 2014, 12:27 AM
For the farm grid if you hover over that with your mouse it will increase in size. If that is not big enough then click on the Show Names at the top of that and it is an even bigger pop up window.

What about the quest icon Taz, it is really annoying even when you are harvesting, if you get too close, you loose the tool and the screen and have to start all over again.. I forget its there and bam it gets me.. I still check with the tool icon... :)

Taz D
Aug 03 2014, 12:31 AM
What about the quest icon Taz, it is really annoying even when you are harvesting, if you get too close, you loose the tool and the screen and have to start all over again.. I forget its there and bam it gets me.. I still check with the tool icon... :)
What about it? What does that have to do with the answer I gave the other person about the farm selector?

KnightRider
Aug 03 2014, 12:43 AM

It has been put in the suggestions about having so that it can be turned off for the people that doesn't want the icon on the screen, I am one of the people that like the icon. So all we can do is wait and see if they put that suggestion in the game.

anstar
Aug 03 2014, 11:40 AM
What about it? What does that have to do with the answer I gave the other person about the farm selector?
Proximity, probably. The quest icon is very near the farm selector and hovering in that area is risky, I guess. I don't mind the quest icon but maybe if they made it one you have to click on to activate, it would satisfy everyone. It stays where it is but doesn't intrude. <shrug>

KnightRider
Aug 03 2014, 11:49 AM
Proximity, probably. The quest icon is very near the farm selector and hovering in that area is risky, I guess. I don't mind the quest icon but maybe if they made it one you have to click on to activate, it would satisfy everyone. It stays where it is but doesn't intrude. <shrug>

The quest icon has to be clicked to be activated, or at least on mine, when you hover the cursor over it the only thing that pops up is a small pop up showing "? quests can be redeemed" and "? quests have expired" and when you move the cursor off of the icon that pop up vanishes.

anstar
Aug 03 2014, 01:19 PM
mine too, but I've seen people complain that it interferes with their jobs on other farms somehow. Oh! Maybe they are accidentally clicking on it. <Duh> Just ignore me.

Jean's Farm
Aug 03 2014, 05:38 PM
The quest icon has to be clicked to be activated, or at least on mine, when you hover the cursor over it the only thing that pops up is a small pop up showing "? quests can be redeemed" and "? quests have expired" and when you move the cursor off of the icon that pop up vanishes.

I think what people are complaining about is when they are harvesting for someone who hired them in the market and they accidentally get to close to the quest box AND click it.....it opens over the farm they are harvesting and they can NOT close it.

This happens with me and my harvest buddy all the time. He gets to close and bam it's open and he has to leave and come back and I need to rehire him again.

This is ok when you are working with a neighbor who can get back to your farm to be rehired.....but if it's someone from the market who hired, you cannot get back to their farm and you loose the job.

Qivis
Aug 03 2014, 07:06 PM

I suggest clearing the check box for the Wall Hung Toilets and the Water Faucet in the Restroom Supplies Factory so you are not doing them every day. Then click the blue buttons in the factory itself to do them once or twice a week.

Electrox
Aug 04 2014, 11:00 PM
- Sometimes when selling non-ingredients in the Market negative numbers were showing in the confirmation message summary, this is now fixed
Raul

Raul, the above fix seems to have fixed the grand total on selling all non ingredients. this was the first time in years that the number has been correct. Good Job!
P.S. i can upload my bi-weekly screenshots and send you the link if you like (since you asked yrs ago) but since it now fixed there not much need in it.
Electrox

lornagayle
Aug 05 2014, 11:04 AM
Grr that quest box opened up when I was working a neighbors farm, he hired me and has now left and gone to work, i tried to close it but its now a blank box with the x on the top right hand side, and I am trying to work around it, how do I close this box, never had this problem til they moved that quest thing up top the last update.

Farmer_Susan
Aug 05 2014, 04:14 PM
Who are the giant, headless people in the Market? We also have some ghosts in there - not the kind of ghost where someone gets stuck on a farm - the invisible kind. I don't THINK I'm hallucinating but it sure was weird! LOL

HelenJS22
Aug 05 2014, 05:57 PM
Who are the giant, headless people in the Market? We also have some ghosts in there - not the kind of ghost where someone gets stuck on a farm - the invisible kind. I don't THINK I'm hallucinating but it sure was weird! LOL

I've checked it from my end a couple of times Susan, and can't see anything amiss. Soooooooo, what were you drinking last night ?? :D I'll test it again during the day to see if anything strange is happening.

Farmer_Susan
Aug 05 2014, 06:27 PM
I've checked it from my end a couple of times Susan, and can't see anything amiss. Soooooooo, what were you drinking last night ?? :D I'll test it again during the day to see if anything strange is happening.

No kidding!?!?!? They were huge, headless, cartoon-like icons! Didn't look like FT icons at ALL! I SWEAR I haven't been drinking! LOLOL

This is gonna sound really, really weird if I'm the only one who saw these! LOL

lornagayle
Aug 05 2014, 06:33 PM
I have seen those giant cartoon icons as well a couple times, never did find out anything more about them

Taz D
Aug 05 2014, 06:42 PM
No kidding!?!?!? They were huge, headless, cartoon-like icons! Didn't look like FT icons at ALL! I SWEAR I haven't been drinking! LOLOL

This is gonna sound really, really weird if I'm the only one who saw these! LOL

I have seen those giant cartoon icons as well a couple times, never did find out anything more about them
Not sure why it happens , but usually closing and restarting your farms usualy will take care of them and get back to normal.

Farmer_Susan
Aug 05 2014, 07:27 PM
Not sure why it happens , but usually closing and restarting your farms usualy will take care of them and get back to normal.

Whew. So I WASN'T hallucinating! LOL

Taz D
Aug 05 2014, 08:26 PM
Whew. So I WASN'T hallucinating! LOL
I can neither confirm or deny that, but then you might want to lay off the drinks before going to the market...:D

Farmer_Susan
Aug 05 2014, 10:57 PM
I can neither confirm or deny that, but then you might want to lay off the drinks before going to the market...:D

Ha! Ok, will do. :D

dave1949
Aug 06 2014, 02:17 AM
Hi Taz, not sure if there is an answer to this issue but here goes. The majority of my facilities were all 100%, some one worked them but the % did not decrease, not any one farm it appears hit and miss. The person who worked them Im sure did them all, she is the not the kind of person to skip things. tkx

FarmerWitch
Aug 07 2014, 03:28 AM
Isn't it time for this thread to close to make way for a New Release?

:D :rolleyes: :D

Liz White
Aug 07 2014, 09:16 AM
I don't know where to post this so I'm posting it here. It's a copy of an open FB message I sent because frankly I'm livid!! I have $50. sitting here in birthday cards to put on the game and frankly I don't think I'm going to. I don't know how anyone manages to get 2 farm cash, they keep stealing my completed quests. Yesterday afternoon I finished my 8th and the button wasn't blue to collect, I come on this morning and low and behold, I have 6, they have stolen 2 so I only one (1) farm cash instead of the two (2) I honestly worked for and earned. So don't be surprised if I only bother playing the game for 3 days from now on, It has ceased to be fun as this is about the 3rd time the game has done this!!!

Taz D
Aug 07 2014, 09:37 AM
I don't know where to post this so I'm posting it here. It's a copy of an open FB message I sent because frankly I'm livid!! I have $50. sitting here in birthday cards to put on the game and frankly I don't think I'm going to. I don't know how anyone manages to get 2 farm cash, they keep stealing my completed quests. Yesterday afternoon I finished my 8th and the button wasn't blue to collect, I come on this morning and low and behold, I have 6, they have stolen 2 so I only one (1) farm cash instead of the two (2) I honestly worked for and earned. So don't be surprised if I only bother playing the game for 3 days from now on, It has ceased to be fun as this is about the 3rd time the game has done this!!!
You lost 2 quests because they were more than 7 days old. You completed those 2 quests on the 30th of July at 4:53 PM and 9:14 PM eastern time. Had you collected your FC before 4:53 on the 6th of August rather than today then you would have gotten your 2 FC.
Quests only stay on the chart exactly 7 days to the second. So if you have completed a quest shortly after having collected the FC then you can't delay collecting the next time or risk losing a quest or 2 off the chart.
Your quests were not stolen, but merely following the ruls of the quests for the FC. When you collect the program only looks back 7 days exactly from the time you click the button.

bjyhey3
Aug 07 2014, 10:42 AM

I have had the same problem over and over. The way they describe how they "fall off" is something I have known about and have taken great care not to do, but...there is more to it I guess. I'm not going to try any more because I'll just run into another snag...it's not worth it...relax and just play has always been my motto...too many details to worry about

Taz D
Aug 07 2014, 10:51 AM
I have had the same problem over and over. The way they describe how they "fall off" is something I have known about and have taken great care not to do, but...there is more to it I guess. I'm not going to try any more because I'll just run into another snag...it's not worth it...relax and just play has always been my motto...too many details to worry about
The only thing you have to do to make sure you don't lose any quests is to not complete the last step on any quests that are carrying over for at least a day after collecting your farm cash. That way you have a buffer if you are not able to collect at the time your are first able to. It is not really that difficult. You have to plan for your crops to not lose them by wasting and for this you have to plan ahead too.
Right now I have my 8 quests done, but my time is not up until Saturday morning, so all the quests I am doing now are on hold and not doing the last step until Sunday morning.

Ally-Kat
Aug 07 2014, 12:57 PM
May I ask at what level we start getting 2 FC per level instead of 1???? All through the 550 levels that I worked practically around the clock to get to, the only levels I ever received 2 FC per level for were 475-500. Now a good friend tells me she is in the 300's and has been getting 2 per level, and she's close to level 400 now,still getting 2 FC/Level. If only I had known, I would have waited!!!!

JW2009
Aug 07 2014, 01:02 PM
You only get 2 fc from level 385-400 that's it, the other levels you only get 1fcMay I ask at what level we start getting 2 FC per level instead of 1???? All through the 550 levels that I worked practically around the clock to get to, the only levels I ever received 2 FC per level for were 475-500. Now a good friend tells me she is in the 300's and has been getting 2 per level, and she's close to level 400 now,still getting 2 FC/Level. If only I had known, I would have waited!!!!

Ally-Kat
Aug 07 2014, 01:07 PM
Well I definitely got 2 FC between 475 and 500, because I even commented on it, on Facebook, as it was happening. Any reason for the temporary raise though?

marymarcel
Aug 07 2014, 01:09 PM
May I ask at what level we start getting 2 FC per level instead of 1???? All through the 550 levels that I worked practically around the clock to get to, the only levels I ever received 2 FC per level for were 475-500. Now a good friend tells me she is in the 300's and has been getting 2 per level, and she's close to level 400 now,still getting 2 FC/Level. If only I had known, I would have waited!!!!

Hi!

We only got 2 farmcash for level twice and as a special gift

In December 2012, only 15 levels were released and we got 2 farmcash for each level from 376 to 400.

In December 2013, we got 2 farmcash when 25 levels were released from 476 to 500 :)

bjyhey3
Aug 07 2014, 01:13 PM
The only thing you have to do to make sure you don't lose any quests is to not complete the last step on any quests that are carrying over for at least a day after collecting your farm cash. That way you have a buffer if you are not able to collect at the time your are first able to. It is not really that difficult. You have to plan for your crops to not lose them by wasting and for this you have to plan ahead too.
Right now I have my 8 quests done, but my time is not up until Saturday morning, so all the quests I am doing now are on hold and not doing the last step until Sunday morning.

Thanks for the advice but that is exactly what I've been doing...the dropping off is what I'm not able to understand. If it says I have 8 and 1 disappears when I go to collect is a mystery to me

marymarcel
Aug 07 2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the advice but that is exactly what I've been doing...the dropping off is what I'm not able to understand. If it says I have 8 and 1 disappears when I go to collect is a mystery to me

Hi!

I will try to explain it. Lets say you collect your farmcash today at 5:00 PM. Then you complete the last step for your first quest to the next week at 5:30 PM. Next week, you should collect again at 5:00 Pm Thursday, but you are out and come back at 7:00 PM. You are able to collect your cash but your first quest was dropped off the chart because for it more than 7 days have passed. :)

bjyhey3
Aug 07 2014, 01:40 PM
Hi!

I will try to explain it. Lets say you collect your farmcash today at 5:00 PM. Then you complete the last step for your first quest to the next week at 5:30 PM. Next week, you should collect again at 5:00 Pm Thursday, but you are out and come back at 7:00 PM. You are able to collect your cash but your first quest was dropped off the chart because for it more than 7 days have passed. :)

That's the best explanation yet...thank you all. It all makes sense now and thank all of you for going the extra mile to help us understand

JAS0643
Aug 07 2014, 06:34 PM
That's the best explanation yet...thank you all. It all makes sense now and thank all of you for going the extra mile to help us understand

What I do for the quest as long as you have enough time so they do not expire is do all the steps for the quest except the last one and let them build up to 4 or 5 open quest then on one day I do the last step that way I have 4 or 5 in one day that gives me a buffer so that if I have a quest I can't do pop up ie I don't have the service facility it goes in, I have a buffer to still get 8 in 7 days. Sometimes it may take me 8 days to get them done but because I waited to finish them I have several days of 0 quest complete and a day or 4 or 5 complete. This way you don't have to worry about quest falling off as much. You get the same coins for the quest no matter how long it took to finish it. Just watch out for the short quest that sometimes pop up like the one I had today that is only 2 days to finish it.

KnightRider
Aug 07 2014, 06:39 PM
You get the same coins for the quest no matter how long it took to finish it.

The quicker you finish a quest the more coins you will receive, so if you let a quest set for a few days, you will get less coins than if you do the quest quickly.

anstar
Aug 07 2014, 06:59 PM
There is a little pop up if you hover over the lock on a quest not yet ready, telling you how long until you can start another quest. If the devs would come up with something like this for your completed quests within the 7 day FC cycle, so many of these angry, frustrated posts would stop. The rules themselves aren't that complicated, but with no way to see it for ourselves, it's easy to get lost. As I've said before, writing it down is a nice suggestion, but given the precision involved (quests drop off 7 days to the second after completion) there's not a lot of wiggle room. I try not to start the last step of a quest too soon, but when working my facilities, more than once, I've accidentally done just that.

KnightRider
Aug 07 2014, 07:31 PM
There is a little pop up if you hover over the lock on a quest not yet ready, telling you how long until you can start another quest. If the devs would come up with something like this for your completed quests within the 7 day FC cycle, so many of these angry, frustrated posts would stop. The rules themselves aren't that complicated, but with no way to see it for ourselves, it's easy to get lost. As I've said before, writing it down is a nice suggestion, but given the precision involved (quests drop off 7 days to the second after completion) there's not a lot of wiggle room. I try not to start the last step of a quest too soon, but when working my facilities, more than once, I've accidentally done just that.

I have accidentally started the last step by using the start all or load all tools before also, so what I started doing is as soon as I open up the quest I look to see which facility is the last step and then go in and uncheck that item so it doesn't accidentally get started, since doing that I haven't had one start by accident. There has been sometimes that I forgot to check the box again until I noticed that it showed there was products that could be started and went in to that facility and saw it was still unchecked.

beverduster
Aug 07 2014, 09:28 PM
what does the quest have to do with the release? its about time for the new release isnt it
?

JAS0643
Aug 07 2014, 10:07 PM
The quicker you finish a quest the more coins you will receive, so if you let a quest set for a few days, you will get less coins than if you do the quest quickly.

That is what the developers have always said was the case but the most coins I have ever gotten for a quest is 15,000,000 and that was if I finished it in 1 day because I got the gift help option or I took 5 days to finish still got 15,000,000 for the more involved quest. For that reason I do not think the coins you get work like the developers claim they do. That said even if they do decrease by a million or two it is worth it to get the 2 fc at least it is for me. Coins are very easy to come by I do not rely on quest to make coins if I did I would never have any more land in the game.

Machinegun
Aug 08 2014, 12:21 PM
When are you folks going to catch up and get ahead of the 550 level?

Taz D
Aug 08 2014, 12:47 PM
When are you folks going to catch up and get ahead of the 550 level?
Only the developers know and they do not tell us when they are going to release new levels.

StoneFace
Aug 08 2014, 01:52 PM
what does the quest have to do with the release? its about time for the new release isnt it
?

After much deliberation,

after much study of past actions

after much putzin' on my farms, some of which need re-alignment work...

I predict that Rob the "T" will put the lock on within the next 36 hours.

The new release, or parts there-of, will be ours to behold (and spend FC on) on the 16th of August in this year 2014

or not

bruhelmboldt
Aug 08 2014, 03:01 PM
How about just showing a clock/calendar for quests?

Or a countdown timer?

That way we'd know exactly where we stand.

lornagayle
Aug 08 2014, 05:30 PM
I just want them to get rid of that silly quest thing they put up this month, I keep hitting it when farming for others and it covers my whole screen and I can't close it when I am on any ones farm but my own. It has never said anything except 0/0, I don't even know what its supposed to do.

KnightRider
Aug 08 2014, 05:49 PM
I just want them to get rid of that silly quest thing they put up this month, I keep hitting it when farming for others and it covers my whole screen and I can't close it when I am on any ones farm but my own. It has never said anything except 0/0, I don't even know what its supposed to do.

That icon tells you when you have a quest that can be started, if it is blackened out that means a quest can't be opened and it it is shown the regular way that mean that it is time you can open a new quest.

The numbers 0/0 is the first position tells you how many quest are ready to have their coins collected and the second number tells you how many quests have dropped off due to the quest being completed over 7 days.

Begonia Wildwind
Aug 08 2014, 06:11 PM

I haven't seen the huge, headless people in the market, but sometimes when I work a particular neighbor's farms, it's MY avatar that shows up huge and headless :eek: -- and it's been ages since I've had anything stronger than coffee to drink, lol!

Rob T
Aug 08 2014, 07:20 PM
Hi everyone, i am now closing this thread, thankyou all so much for the feedback and questions. Please, feel free to post for help in Help & Support. Any feedback in general feedback, and suggestions in the suggestions forum.

Don't forget to enter your farms in the contest!!!!!

Thankyou :)