PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 14th, 2014

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jul 14 2014, 06:40 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 22nd, 5:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Accept/Exchange/Return All gifts at once: There is a new section at the top of the My Request page that will allow you to accept all gifts at once. Optionally before accepting all the gifts you will be able to exchange them all by a specific gift.

Also, after accepting all the gifts you will be able to select one gift and send it back to the friends who sent you the gifts.

2. 40 x 40 Farm Expansions for farms 1 - 5: 30 FarmCash OR 20,000,000,000 coins

3. Quest Summary icon in top left corner: When the icon is gray it means you can't start new quests, when is normal it means you can start new quests. It will also show information about your quests like how many are expired and ready to redeem. Mouse over it to see an expanded explanation.

4. 12 x 12 tools: Harvester, Plower and Harvest-Plow Combine are now available in 12x12 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 144 fields at a time.

The Seeder 12 x 12 and the Harvest-Plant Combine 12 x 12 will be released on the next release.

5. Color change for 2 x 2 tools: In a couple of days the color of the Harvester 2 x 2 and Seeder 2 x 2 will be dark green, same as the Plower 2 x 2, this will free up 2 colors for future larger tools. This will change the color in the ToolBox, Store and in the Farm as well.

6. Facility Manager Start All improvements: Users with lots of facilities should not experience anymore timeouts when doing a Start All operation in the facility manager. Also, there will be a progress bar for additional feedback.

7. General Improvements and bug fixes:

a) You can now change your Farm Name when having only one farm
b) Users using Spanish language can now see the Date field of offline messages
c) Some users were having issues when adding items to the Item Storage, backend database space increased
d) Some users were not able to see certain products in storage after harvesting or producing them, this is now fixed
e) Sometimes you were able to hit Start All on facilities with 100% Utilization in the Facility Manager, this should not happen anymore
f) Added quest information to moderators tool

8. Kale crop used in the Healthy Juice Stand Facility.

9. Pool Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Swimming Pool Supplies.

Pool Ladder
Rescue Hook
Chemical Dispenser
Skimmer Basket
Pool Eyeballs
Algea Brush
Pool Cleaner
Life Saver

10. Healthy Juice Stand (Coins): Produces Healthy Juices.

Acai Juice
Grapefruit Juice
Kale Me Juice
Belly Buster Juice
Fatigue Fighter Juice
Heart Beet Juice
Ginger Reboot Juice
Doctor Detox Juice

11. The Pool Shop (FC): Provides Pool Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Pool Supplies Factory.

12. Fruit Stand (Coins): Provides Fruit Market Services and can be stocked with these products:

Orange Marmalade
Peach Slices
Nectarines
Persimmon
Prune
Pluot
Star Fruit
Durian
Lychee Tree

We just started an expansion of the Quest System that will involve the help of your neighbours and most likely also grant some FarmCash to players, we hope we can release at least a first version on our next release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - July 16th, 2:30AM EST

- Accept/Exchange All gifts at once should now be working for all users.
- Quest icon is now showing when visiting others as before.
- Plower 12 x 12 footprint size issue fixed.
- When using Harvest All in Facility Manager, the Manure from the Pigs will not go into the harvest storage anymore, only to the Manure Spreader.

Post Release Updates - July 17th, 11:00PM EST

- Top Level bar is shown full again for top level users
- Removed some Neighbour Posts from the Farmtown Wall Requests section
- Top left icons are now better accommodated in full screen so they be less in the way
- The Harvester 2 x 2 and Seeder 2 x 2 are now dark green, in the toolbox, store and farm

Post Release Updates - July 21st, 8:00PM EST

- More fixes to corrupted storage and item storage, products that didn't appear before should appear now
- Sometimes when selling non-ingredients in the Market negative numbers were showing in the confirmation message summary, this is now fixed
- Fixed an issue when working on your neighbour "Public Restrooms" service facility

Post Release Updates - July 22nd, 5:00PM EST

- We fixed some bugs in the Quest Chart, in the Quest Manager.

Known Issues:

- None

JW2009
Jul 14 2014, 06:42 PM
Awesome Thank you guys :)

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 06:43 PM
They added the fruit stand (it isn't the one that was a decoration) and Healthy Juice stand for coins and Pool Shop and Pool Supplies for FC. Off to see what else is new.

I see there is a cube just under the fuel cans and it shows how many quests can be redeemed and how many quests have expired.

Richard Crow
Jul 14 2014, 06:45 PM
Love what you did with accept all and exchange all in the requests

Thank you

brendajj
Jul 14 2014, 06:52 PM
Nothing has showed up on my game yet no facility's or anything else :(

rocker grrrrrl
Jul 14 2014, 06:53 PM
love what you did with accept all and exchange all in the requests

thank you

yessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!

NiMo1960
Jul 14 2014, 06:53 PM
Just found "Kale" in the seeds section

maggiel29
Jul 14 2014, 06:54 PM
The Accept all wont work for me - I can exchange all fine. Accept all just freezes the post says "Accepting all gifts" but does nothing. Like the new fruit stall - didnt think Durians were edible tho. Off to see what else - Oh and Kale crop

Farmer_Susan
Jul 14 2014, 06:55 PM
Oooh . . . a new crop! Of course, natch I come here and see this just AFTER I planted all my farms! LOL

Eager to go see the new goodies. Thanks, devs!

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 14 2014, 06:56 PM
Already have reports in my group of a glitch ...the new Quest icon is in the way of the Treasure Chest bonus icon

mpwhitford
Jul 14 2014, 06:58 PM
also the new quest icon doesn't appear to be working correctly. I have a total of 2 completed quests yet the icon shows 0/0. Thanks for the changes so far!

The Lychee tree and Acai tree are now used

rocker grrrrrl
Jul 14 2014, 06:59 PM
harvest, plow, and harvest/plow 12X12 tools too

rocker grrrrrl
Jul 14 2014, 07:02 PM
also the new quest icon doesn't appear to be working correctly. I have a total of 2 completed quests yet the icon shows 0/0. Thanks for the changes so far!

The Lychee tree and Acai tree are now used

mine says 0 can be redeemed and 0 have expired

mpwhitford
Jul 14 2014, 07:04 PM
mine says 0 can be redeemed and 0 have expired

yeah I see that now. not quite sure that makes sense but at least I know what is says! didn't think about hovering the cursor over it. duh!

onecooldude
Jul 14 2014, 07:05 PM
12 x 12 seeder not there or 12 x 12 harvest-plow-plant

Deluxxe
Jul 14 2014, 07:06 PM
What this bull **** about not being able to collect bonus scores for harvesting..... I would not care less about the lame quests. They are a total waste of my time.... If fact lame.....

Lee Ann
Jul 14 2014, 07:07 PM
thanks everyone who puts their time and effort into making this the best game on FB !!!:p

Deluxxe
Jul 14 2014, 07:10 PM
already have reports in my group of a glitch ...the new quest icon is in the way of the treasure chest bonus icon

well when i click on the quest nothing happens..... This is normal to farmtown.... This game is getting to be a pain in the backside.

L.A.Bob
Jul 14 2014, 07:11 PM
New stuff now the fun begins..... Thanks Developers for a great game!

WillowTreeFarm
Jul 14 2014, 07:12 PM
Thank you Raul and team! Love the fruit stand and all the other goodies. It's my birthday Wednesday and this new release is a great gift.

preston_digitation
Jul 14 2014, 07:13 PM
woot woot!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the exchange/accept all feature! and now i can send back to all too? even cooler!!! off to check out everything else!! thanks devs!! =)

pelicn
Thanks Dev's!

rocker grrrrrl
12 x 12 seeder not there or 12 x 12 harvest-plow-plant

I bet those come next release! :)

Farmer_Susan
Jul 14 2014, 07:16 PM
The Accept all wont work for me - I can exchange all fine. Accept all just freezes the post says "Accepting all gifts" but does nothing.

Mine is doing this, too. This is a GREAT new addition, though! Will save a ton of time.

rocker grrrrrl
Jul 14 2014, 07:19 PM
Mine is doing this, too. This is a GREAT new addition, though! Will save a ton of time.

Mine worked just fine, and I gotta tell you... it IS an enormous time saver!!!

pippi123
Jul 14 2014, 07:21 PM
Already have reports in my group of a glitch ...the new Quest icon is in the way of the Treasure Chest bonus icon

Same here. Quest icon is directly over the bonus chest, so no bonuses tonight :(((.

Bonus chest is not reflecting current stats...maybe will start after 7 days (next quest cycle)?

SeaJay
Jul 14 2014, 07:32 PM
Oh what fun!! Total adorableness!! Healthy, healthy, and very Florida release. Back to farmin y'all. We need kale and carrots and all sorts of fruits and veggies for this release.

The healthy juice stand and fruit stand are teeny tiny, but very cute.

AND PINK!!!!!!! :D Eat your heart out boys!!! Off to check out my 12x12's vroom vroom

Jeanettes270
Jul 14 2014, 07:33 PM
I haven't been on all day. Went to market to work and a quest box is where the chest was so I couldn't get my bonus. I don't do the quest so really don't need that box up there. But until I see what the new updates are I won't work. Don't like losing that bonus.

L.A.Bob
Jul 14 2014, 07:35 PM
New Crop "kale", 40 x 40 farms 1 - 5....12 x 12 harvest, 12 x 12 plow, 12 x 12 Combine plow/harvest NO 12 x 12 seeder, no 12 x 12 combine harvest/plow/plant...5 more trees now used lots of good stuff so far to find, still looking around

rocker grrrrrl
Jul 14 2014, 07:38 PM
New Crop "kale", 40 x 40 farms 1 - 5....12 x 12 harvest, 12 x 12 plow, 12 x 12 Combine plow/harvest NO 12 x 12 seeder, no 12 x 12 combine harvest/plow/plant...5 more trees now used lots of good stuff so far to find, still looking around

omg... how much is the 40X40?? LOL not that I will ever have enough to buy it....

Jeanettes270
Jul 14 2014, 07:42 PM
What this bull **** about not being able to collect bonus scores for harvesting..... I would not care less about the lame quests. They are a total waste of my time.... If fact lame.....

I was able to click on the word coins and collect my bonus. I won't work no tho until they fix this.

mstiquetx
Jul 14 2014, 07:49 PM
Love all the new stuff! Thanks for the update!!

Jeanettes270
I haven't been on all day. Went to market to work and a quest box is where the chest was so I couldn't get my bonus. I don't do the quest so really don't need that box up there. But until I see what the new updates are I won't work. Don't like losing that bonus.

I finally clicked on the word coins that peeked out from quest box and got my bonus.

Ashlar Lady
Accept All not working for me either, freezes up the request page. Exchange All is working fine though.

L.A.Bob
Jul 14 2014, 07:50 PM
40 x 40 20,000,000,000c or $20

thunders storm
Jul 14 2014, 07:51 PM
Good morning !!
Thanks a lot for the new improvement.. lol nice thing you've done with the request.. collecting gifts at once or exchanging it, make it a little faster..though mine is still not working.. stuck to the things i've exchange.. maybe later it will work fine..
Thanks a lot again..

illusions_fan1
Jul 14 2014, 07:54 PM
I am sooo loving the new accept all, exchange all, and send gift back to all options on the gifts!

You guys were after my heart weren't you? lol!
I never even would've asked for something like this or thought it possible so to wake up to it (Checking my gifts was first on my to-do list for the morning) and have it staring back at me feels a little bit like my birthday just came early!

Keen to check out everything else now! :)

triheart
Jul 14 2014, 07:58 PM
I ended up buying 2 harvesters ... not happy... did not say duplicate...

heartnrose
Jul 14 2014, 08:07 PM
There have been several reports of the quest icon cover up the bonus icon and they aren't being allowing to get bonus. I have a farmer right now doing 23 farms and she isn't get any bonus on any of them because the quest is covering it up.

Texas Belle
Jul 14 2014, 08:11 PM
Thanks guys, now to look at what's new and what's not working, but a great surprise...

Aussie Rae
Jul 14 2014, 08:12 PM
there have been several reports of the quest icon cover up the bonus icon and they aren't being allowing to get bonus. I have a farmer right now doing 23 farms and she isn't get any bonus on any of them because the quest is covering it up.

click on the coins and not the cube to collect the bonus

dnana
Jul 14 2014, 08:13 PM
The Accept all wont work for me - I can exchange all fine. Accept all just freezes the post says "Accepting all gifts" but does nothing. Like the new fruit stall - didnt think Durians were edible tho. Off to see what else - Oh and Kale crop

Hi, ACCEPT ALL is doing the same for me. Clean caches and see if that helps. Off to do that now.

DianeCK
Jul 14 2014, 08:17 PM
Thank you Love the New 12 x 12 Toys.. The juice and health factory .. I make health smoothies everyday... thanks again..

JacqV
Jul 14 2014, 08:22 PM
Thank you all :) Super update !

Taz D
Jul 14 2014, 08:22 PM
Same here. Quest icon is directly over the bonus chest, so no bonuses tonight :(((.

Bonus chest is not reflecting current stats...maybe will start after 7 days (next quest cycle)?
Click on the coins slightly to the right of the quests and it does work.

Taz D
Jul 14 2014, 08:24 PM
The quest/bonus chest overlap and the Accept All have been reported to the developers. Please be patient until they can get those fixed.

Taz D
Jul 14 2014, 08:28 PM
The only thing you can do is contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

dnana
Jul 14 2014, 08:35 PM
well when i click on the quest nothing happens..... This is normal to farmtown.... This game is getting to be a pain in the backside.

did you just start playing? there are always glitches when they push out an update, calm down and wait for a few days! sheesh!!! :D

dnana
Jul 14 2014, 08:38 PM
There have been several reports of the quest icon cover up the bonus icon and they aren't being allowing to get bonus. I have a farmer right now doing 23 farms and she isn't get any bonus on any of them because the quest is covering it up.

click on the word 'coins' and not the cube to collect the bonus

dnana
Jul 14 2014, 08:39 PM

click on the word 'coins' and not the cube to collect the bonus :)

smonnahan
Jul 14 2014, 08:39 PM
new trees too thanks

uneekrose
Jul 14 2014, 08:41 PM
love it, thank you

heartnrose
Jul 14 2014, 08:42 PM
click on the word 'coins' and not the cube to collect the bonus :)
Ok, thank you , got that one figured out. Now can anyone tell me why a refinery is now showing up underneath the quest icon?. It just started tonight. Sorry to be a pain, but some of this really confuses me.....

illusions_fan1
Jul 14 2014, 08:49 PM

I noticed that but that is probably just because you hadn't put it in the storage... once I put my harvester in the storage it showed Duplicate.
I was aware of exactly what I was doing though so I didn't end up making the same error.

thunders storm
Jul 14 2014, 08:49 PM
i saw 12x12 harvester, 12x12 plower and 12x12 combine of h/p but didn't saw combine of h/p/p.. or i just overlooked it?
thanks for all new added stuff..

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 08:53 PM
i saw 12x12 harvester, 12x12 plower and 12x12 combine of h/p but didn't saw combine of h/p/p.. or i just overlooked it?

The 12x12 seeder and combine will probably be out next release.

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 08:54 PM
new trees too thanks

What new trees are you talking about, I didn't see any new ones?

Taz D
Jul 14 2014, 08:56 PM
Ok, thank you , got that one figured out. Now can anyone tell me why a refinery is now showing up underneath the quest icon?. It just started tonight. Sorry to be a pain, but some of this really confuses me.....
Are you sure the refinery isn't on the farm you are looking at? I don't see one.

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 14 2014, 08:57 PM
They aren't new trees....they're uses for trees we've had either for quite some time or were released in the last update

durian, star, plout, lychee, prune, persimmons, nectarine

SeaJay
Jul 14 2014, 09:03 PM
'accept all' gifts froze on me. I tried 4 times. No go.

thunders storm
Jul 14 2014, 09:04 PM
The 12x12 seeder and combine will probably be out next release.

thanks..
lol i overlooked it too.. (the 12x12 seeder) until i will seed the kale :D

GoalieAunt
Jul 14 2014, 09:09 PM
They aren't new trees....they're uses for trees we've had either for quite some time or were released in the last update

durian, star, plout, lychee, prune, persimmons, nectarine

Also acai has a use now.

shortiepoo
Jul 14 2014, 09:09 PM

Thank you

mine and several others arent having any luck with accept all..not working

heartnrose
Jul 14 2014, 09:10 PM
Are you sure the refinery isn't on the farm you are looking at? I don't see one.
well am employee stated that when she clicks on the coins a refinery shows up. She doesn't have any. Have asked her several times about it and she says when she leaves the farm it disappears. Now I have refinerys, maybe it has something to her using my fuel possibly? Its not a problem, was just confusing her and I since I hadn't heard of it until tonight. I know they are making changes so I don't worry to much, they always seem to get the lined out in a few days. Will keep an eye on it and maybe I can figure it out and let you know what it is for.............Thank you SO much for all your help.

shortiepoo
Jul 14 2014, 09:11 PM
my accept all is not working

Verbena
Jul 14 2014, 09:12 PM
Bonus coins disappeared! Don't like!

BlueAAngel
Jul 14 2014, 09:15 PM
Hi,

The new grey dice on the top left side of the FT Screen covers the chest and I could not collect my bonus coins after working someone's farms - has anyone else experienced this problem?

Regards,

Jenn

JW2009
Jul 14 2014, 09:17 PM
This is the best thing about this release :)woot woot!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE the exchange/accept all feature! and now i can send back to all too? even cooler!!! off to check out everything else!! thanks devs!! =)

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 09:17 PM
Hi,

The new grey dice on the top left side of the FT Screen covers the chest and I could not collect my bonus coins after working someone's farms - has anyone else experienced this problem?

Regards,

Jenn

Click on the word coins on the right side and you should be able to collect your bonus.

JoDanzer
Jul 14 2014, 09:20 PM
exchange all works great accept all freezes

heartnrose
Jul 14 2014, 09:21 PM
Okay...I talked to employee again, she has no refineries but I have 8. She said that it has only done it about that many times. I don't know why it would be showing up for her, except that I have given her access to fuel, but it seems to of done it from what I can figure out is when she left those farms. Its not a problem, and they will figure it out and let us know. Again, Thank you very much for the help.

Goldenserenity
Jul 14 2014, 09:32 PM
I love the new accept all and change all in the feature in the gifts! I can change them all just fine, but cannot accept them all at once, but thank you!!!

illusions_fan1
Jul 14 2014, 09:39 PM

It's not released yet if you look you'll realise they also didn't do a plant (sow) 12x12 either and normally you need to buy that and the H/P before H/P/S :)

lollipopthebunny
Jul 14 2014, 09:49 PM
click on the coins and not the cube to collect the bonus
I tried to click on the 'word' an it wouldn't let me so I had to leave the job an got no bonus! the 0/0 covers the money an the box covers the chest on mine any way I tried.

dleenorris
Jul 14 2014, 09:50 PM

Could not accept coins when I worked on another farm - someone has said Quest icon is in the way of the Treasure Chest Bonus.

Goldenserenity
Jul 14 2014, 09:51 PM

To you maybe, but not to me and probably a lot of other people. I like being able to receive 1 or 2 farm cash every time I complete quests.

Taz D
Jul 14 2014, 10:12 PM
A fix has been added for the Quest gauge/ bonus chest overlapping. The Quest gauge will now only show on your own farm. When you go to work for someone else it will not be there so the bonus chest only will be seen.

anglnwhite
Jul 14 2014, 10:17 PM

Thank you

Once again, I get to wishing for something and BAM! there it is! Luv it!

Thanks so much Devs!

rj22857
Jul 14 2014, 10:17 PM
My farm is great with one exception, when i hit the NEW Quest icon in the top left part of the farm, it freezes my farm or you can say i cant close the Quest box, thus resulting in the restarting of Farmtown, when i am working a neighbors farm that is quite distasteful to them because then I need to be rehired to perform the work that I was hired to perform!!, Can you help me with this Raul. Thanks a million!!

BlueAAngel
Jul 14 2014, 10:23 PM
Click on the word coins on the right side and you should be able to collect your bonus.

Thanks KinghtRider - so you mean the C symbol on top left of the FT screen? I cannot see the word coins on the right.

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 10:25 PM
Thanks KinghtRider - so you mean the C symbol on top left of the FT screen? I cannot see the word coins on the right.

No, the C in the top left is the coins you have it was where the new quest icon was, but it should be fixed now so it only shows on your farm and not when you have been hired, so that might be why you can't see it.

Ally-Kat
Jul 14 2014, 10:27 PM
Neither Accept All nor Exchange work for me. Froze for over 10 minutes now. Maybe we need fancy schmancy speedy computers to get the good of this feature.

suzettespage
Jul 14 2014, 10:27 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game, full details will be released in a few hours.

Please report any issues on this thread.

Thanks

--Raul

CCMy accept all isnt working for gifts

suzettespage
Jul 14 2014, 10:28 PM
My accept all for gifts isn't working

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 10:28 PM
Neither Accept All nor Exchange work for me. Froze for over 10 minutes now. Maybe we need fancy schmancy speedy computers to get the good of this feature.

CCMy accept all isnt working for gifts

It has been reported to the dev's, be patient while they work on fixing it.

novascotiascout
Jul 14 2014, 10:31 PM
Since the new release i have gotten a green screen. Love the new facilities and the way to add gifts ....I have read others are having problems with the grey quest box ..i am thinking that is not operational yet due to it being in the same spot as the bonus chest would be .... Thanks again for the awesome job you guys do for us Farmtown addicts <3

Ally-Kat
hahahahaha, neighbours gonna be mad at me for not returning their gifts!! Everyone is over the moon with excitement ! I wanna do the jig of joy with them! But.....yes....I can wait. Just tell the lucky ones to be patient with the non-regifting unlucky ones, ok? :D

BlueAAngel
No, the C in the top left is the coins you have it was where the new quest icon was, but it should be fixed now so it only shows on your farm and not when you have been hired, so that might be why you can't see it.

Just got hired in the Market place - luckily it was only a small job but still unable to collect bonus coins - the dice is still covering the chest. Ran a memcache too. The dice was not visible in the Market Place but appeared after I was hired.

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 10:38 PM
Just got hired in the Market place - luckily it was only a small job but still unable to collect bonus coins - the dice is still covering the chest. Ran a memcache too. The dice was not visible in the Market Place but appeared after I was hired.

The following picture shows what I was talking about:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10417746_770845976270988_6984811107852675441_n.jpg ?oh=af3b2f4c3c862e3dd43d24410cead68e&oe=5452F3F8&__gda__=1413498481_f374d2146b5128e30fb22e687f55e0b b

BlueAAngel
Jul 14 2014, 10:39 PM
Hi KnightRider - tried once more to collect bonus coins after working a farm - there is no Coins on top right when I am hired and on another's farm working and the grey dice is still covering the coin chest on the top left . . . not sure what to do now.

BlueAAngel
Jul 14 2014, 10:41 PM
Ahhh ! Now I see the word coins on your picture . . it is on the top left next to the grey dice . . . I honestly did not see it on my screen - wil ltry again and see what happens. Many thanks!

BlueAAngel
Jul 14 2014, 10:46 PM
OK many thanks KnightRider - it worked - although I had to be very careful to click on the s at the end of the word Coins - if I clicked on any other letter int eh word Coins it opened up the Quest info.

preston_digitation
Jul 14 2014, 10:48 PM
a fix has been added for the quest gauge/ bonus chest overlapping. The quest gauge will now only show on your own farm. When you go to work for someone else it will not be there so the bonus chest only will be seen.

sweeet!!! Thanks devs! Thanks taz for letting us know!!

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 10:50 PM
OK many thanks KnightRider - it worked - although I had to be very careful to click on the s at the end of the word Coins - if I clicked on any other letter int eh word Coins it opened up the Quest info.

Your welcome, glad you can get your coins now.

De'A
Jul 14 2014, 10:58 PM
The accept all button isn't working correctly ,an whats up with so many time outs?

Taz D
Jul 14 2014, 11:00 PM
The Accept All is being worked on. Be patient and they will have it fixed as quickly as possible.

Jackie E
Jul 14 2014, 11:02 PM
I love the "Accept All" and "Exchange All" options on the "My Requests" page! That's a time saver!

Docperk
Jul 14 2014, 11:05 PM
thanks for what I've found so far. looking good. :)

Momma Woods
Jul 14 2014, 11:12 PM
Thanks Raul and crew for another fabulous update. Really am ADDICTED to this game.

JAS0643
Jul 14 2014, 11:31 PM
I am not sure if this has been posted as I haven't read all the post so if so sorry. The fruit stand products are not showing up when you click on note pad in the facility manager that tells you how much of what you need to load facilities. I am positive it is not showing up because I do not have some of the fruits that are needed to load it so they should be at the top of the list. Also just check and kale is not showing up as a product I need. I have bought the facilities and reloaded the game and that didn't fix it.

Thanks for the update can't wait to see what changes you have for the quest.

ImajeanB
Jul 14 2014, 11:36 PM

Just click the Exchange all then accept each one at a time until it is fixed. Works great for me this way!

al_bundy
Jul 14 2014, 11:40 PM
awesome release looking forward to the 12x12 seeder becoming available :)

RFMad
Jul 14 2014, 11:51 PM
My exchange all gifts and send all DID work! What a time saver!!
I certainly hope the rest of the 12x12 tools come soon - I don't think the ones that were released will help me yet, though. Thanks for the wonderful update!

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 14 2014, 11:55 PM
I'm glad you got the quest icon figured out, but now we can't see our Quests when we're on someone else's farm to see if we're getting enough stuff using the Employee Lifeline....The Quest Cube from the extended toolbar is gone along with the new quest icon

KnightRider
Jul 14 2014, 11:55 PM
I am not sure if this has been posted as I haven't read all the post so if so sorry. The fruit stand products are not showing up when you click on note pad in the facility manager that tells you how much of what you need to load facilities. I am positive it is not showing up because I do not have some of the fruits that are needed to load it so they should be at the top of the list. Also just check and kale is not showing up as a product I need. I have bought the facilities and reloaded the game and that didn't fix it.

Thanks for the update can't wait to see what changes you have for the quest.

I have seen this also, I looked in the drop down menu and it isn't even listed in the list of facilities. I have tried to put into storage and reload the game and put it back, cleared my files, but like JAS mentioned it doesn't show up. The ingredient planner only works with the fruit stand when you go into that facility.

TexasQuilter
Jul 15 2014, 12:01 AM
This sounds intriguing:

We just started an expansion of the Quest System that will involve the help of your neighbours and most likely also grant some FarmCash to players, we hope we can release at least a first version on our next release.

Richard Crow
Jul 15 2014, 12:01 AM
The fruit stand is a "Services"

KnightRider
Jul 15 2014, 12:10 AM

Yep, you are correct, I didn't even think of that.

Taz D
Jul 15 2014, 12:13 AM
I'm glad you got the quest icon figured out, but now we can't see our Quests when we're on someone else's farm to see if we're getting enough stuff using the Employee Lifeline....The Quest Cube from the extended toolbar is gone along with the new quest icon
You can because the tool for quests is still in your tool box.

FarmerWitch
Jul 15 2014, 12:20 AM
Thank you! Off to play!

JAS0643
Jul 15 2014, 12:20 AM

Kale goes in the healthy juice stand and that product is not showing up as a product that is needed when the product list is set to all facilities and that facility is in the drop down list.

KnightRider
Jul 15 2014, 12:30 AM
Kale goes in the healthy juice stand and that product is not showing up as a product that is needed when the product list is set to all facilities and that facility is in the drop down list.

Have you tried to set the filter where it says by missing to by name and go down to see if it is there. It is showing on mine.

FarmerWitch
Jul 15 2014, 12:47 AM
Please, please ...... We are way overdue for a devaluation of Farmtown coinage .... please take one or two zero's off the end of coin prices ... this is actually becoming unplayable

MAUROMEN
Jul 15 2014, 01:07 AM
Thanks Raul!!

earlgray
Jul 15 2014, 01:10 AM

Yup, it's services. It takes 40 of each kind of fruit per day. That's a heck of a lot of trees to harvest only to get one and a half times as much as you'd sell the fruit for otherwise. I regret buying it, and may just stick it in storage.

oldsheila
Jul 15 2014, 01:50 AM
The new harvest and plow does not work. It only harvests
. I do not complain a lot. But when I have to pay for something I expect it to work, Thanks.:rolleyes:

amanda1955
Jul 15 2014, 02:18 AM
doesn't work
for me either

amanda1955
Jul 15 2014, 02:33 AM
are we going to get a purple seeder so we can use the purple 12 x 12 to sow as well

crafty chris
Jul 15 2014, 02:45 AM
thank you :)

Lara
Jul 15 2014, 03:05 AM
I used the accept all and exchange all buttons in the My Requests earlier and they worked fine for me (although I saw they don't work for everyone). However now the buttons have completely disappeared, is this just because they are fixing them? or is it a new fault?

lynwoo60
Jul 15 2014, 03:22 AM
My accept all with my requests does not work as well :(
but i am sure there is a fix soon for that. I am on wf2 / firefox if that helps
Thank you for the updates great work as usual :)

blackat
Jul 15 2014, 04:23 AM
My accept all with my requests does not work as well :(
but i am sure there is a fix soon for that. I am on wf2 / firefox if that helps
Thank you for the updates great work as usual :)

Same here... WF2 but using Chrome... maybe they are still working on all the servers ;)

kahra01
Jul 15 2014, 04:53 AM
Great release, thanks to Raul and all the devs.
I like the grey Quests box, but what would be handier is a Timer and knowing how long we have (in hours) before the 7 days is up and we can redeem the for cash. This would be handy in knowing whether we push to hurry up with quests or realise there is no point because we don't have enough hours left to complete it. I'd rather save it for the next week instead of wasting it when it wont count when the current week finishes. Im in Aus so its up to anyones guess as to when the farmtown day is done! :)

Zeeky Banutski
Jul 15 2014, 05:08 AM
As usual, I bought all the new tools & farm upgrades, but when I bought the Harvest-Plow Combine I noticed that it went into the same column as the Harvest-Plow-Sow Combine tools yet it doesn't Sow.:( Why is that? In order to fully plant new crops, I have to use the 10 x 10 tools.....Grrrrrr!

mac16129
Jul 15 2014, 05:14 AM
Thanks to all the developers for another great addition to this fantastic game!

tharcicia
Jul 15 2014, 05:37 AM
Thanks Raul! The quest icon in top left corner is great and a good reminder!

rjohn726
Jul 15 2014, 05:55 AM
This is a nice update, thanks for the Gift improvement

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 15 2014, 07:11 AM
As usual, I bought all the new tools & farm upgrades, but when I bought the Harvest-Plow Combine I noticed that it went into the same column as the Harvest-Plow-Sow Combine tools yet it doesn't Sow.:( Why is that? In order to fully plant new crops, I have to use the 10 x 10 tools.....Grrrrrr!

The 12x12 Seeder (and the 12x12 H/P/S) weren't released this time....next update

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 15 2014, 07:14 AM
You can because the tool for quests is still in your tool box.

Not when you're on someone else's farm it isn't, Taz

It's there on your own farm, but if you go to someone else's farm to work, it's not there anymore, so you can't check to make sure you're getting enough of whatever it is you need when you're using the Employee Lifeline without opening your farm in another tab

1fritz
Jul 15 2014, 08:03 AM
As always thanks Raul, Devs, and Mods for another great update.

Frirz

thunders storm
Jul 15 2014, 08:19 AM
i can't post facility request even bonuses.. no pop-up coming up for it to post..
and my accept all didn't work either..

parrot38
Jul 15 2014, 08:25 AM
Great update all seems to be working well, need to make breath fresheners next if we are drinking Kale Juice Yuk!

Dutch85
Jul 15 2014, 08:33 AM
Thank you Raul! I wasn't expecting a new release for a few days so this is a fabulous surprise! I love it ALL!

Rredd7848
Jul 15 2014, 08:56 AM
Where is the sower to go with the harvester, plower and harvest plow??

KnightRider
Jul 15 2014, 09:02 AM
Where is the sower to go with the harvester, plower and harvest plow??

they haven't been released yet, it will probably come out in the next release.

PK...
Jul 15 2014, 09:04 AM
Is it a glitch on my part, or have you actually made it impossible to check your quest status from someone else's farm?

That completely wrecks the employee lifeline, as far as I am concerned. It is important to be able to see if you have satisfied a requirement before leaving a farm.

If it is not a glitch, I strongly suggest you reconsider that action...

Thanks...

mike2014
Jul 15 2014, 09:06 AM
Why we have not the option seeder 144x in the combine as usual???

The new combine harvest plow is too long without the seeder.

In the past, you released the game with

The plower, The seeder, The harvester, The Combine Harvest-Plow-Plant

4 Tools as usual and this released you have only 3 tools.

this update is incomplete and tools are useless without the seeder

Ally-Kat
Jul 15 2014, 09:15 AM
Status on Gift glitch, please. Still stuck "Accepting all"

Qivis
Jul 15 2014, 09:29 AM

The harvest-plow tools ONLY harvest and plow. Only the harvest-plow-sow tools do all 3. And the largest triple combine is 10x10 at this time. Since the introduction of the revised expanded tool box, the combines of all kinds have been in the same column. There is no change in how things are displayed as of this update - only what is offered.

marymarcel
Jul 15 2014, 09:31 AM
Status on Gift glitch, please. Still stuck "Accepting all"

Hi!

Developers are working on this, just a little more patient.:)

Qivis
Jul 15 2014, 09:31 AM
Why we have not the option seeder 144x in the combine as usual???

The new combine harvest plow is too long without the seeder.

In the past, you released the game with

The plower, The seeder, The harvester, The Combine Harvest-Plow-Plant

4 Tools as usual and this released you have only 3 tools.

this update is incomplete and tools are useless without the seeder

Not always. Only for some sizes. For example, the smallest combine for harvest-plow existed for months without any harvest-plow-sow combine available at all. This time the updates you refer to may be made in the future. Only the developers will know when and not the moderators or helpers in the forum.

JAS0643
Jul 15 2014, 09:36 AM
Have you tried to set the filter where it says by missing to by name and go down to see if it is there. It is showing on mine.

The only way I can get kale to show up is if I filter the facilities to just that facility in the drop down. Putting the ingredients in any order with all facilities chosen will not show kale in the list.

barbercw
Jul 15 2014, 11:39 AM
I love the update, but have a problem with the quest summary icon. This morning is showed the 2 quests that I had completed. I then completed 2 more quests this morning. Now it shows 0 quests completed. I realize with new features that there are bugs. I would like this bug addressed. It has the potential of being a wonderful addition.

Debbie55
Jul 15 2014, 11:44 AM
I believe it stated that the 'start all' in the facility manager was fixed....but I have had to go to my Airline Catering Facility twice now to start the First Class Meal. All the others in that facility were started but not that one. I still have to check my other ones since it seems there are things missing.
I wish I would have started this with a huge THANK YOU to the Devs for the game that keeps me company while I am housebound with a disease. I started it to take my mind of off pain and it helped and I haven't stopped playing since. That was May 9, 2009.
God bless you people. <3

KnightRider
Jul 15 2014, 11:47 AM
I believe it stated that the 'start all' in the facility manager was fixed....but I have had to go to my Airline Catering Facility twice now to start the First Class Meal. All the others in that facility were started but not that one. I still have to check my other ones since it seems there are things missing.
I wish I would have started this with a huge THANK YOU to the Devs for the game that keeps me company while I am housebound with a disease. I started it to take my mind of off pain and it helped and I haven't stopped playing since. That was May 9, 2009.
God bless you people. <3

Have you looked to make sure that the item has a check in the box in the upper left corner of that item?

marymarcel
Jul 15 2014, 11:47 AM
I love the update, but have a problem with the quest summary icon. This morning is showed the 2 quests that I had completed. I then completed 2 more quests this morning. Now it shows 0 quests completed. I realize with new features that there are bugs. I would like this bug addressed. It has the potential of being a wonderful addition.

Hi!

It is only informing that you have quests completed to let you go into the quests and collect your coins. Once you have collected them, the quests are added to the chart below the screen and the quest icon goes to 0 until you have another completed quest.:)

gill1234
Jul 15 2014, 11:49 AM
the new gift button not working it will not let me get my gifts

marymarcel
Jul 15 2014, 11:52 AM
the new gift button not working it will not let me get my gifts

Hi!

Developers are aware of this and working to fix it.:)

Debbie55
Jul 15 2014, 11:53 AM
Have you looked to make sure that the item has a check in the box in the upper left corner of that item?

Oh, definitely yes. Not a novice here. I guess I need my disclaimers at the bottom too. :p

I clear my memcache, etc, etc.

Thank you. You are always so helpful KnightRider. :)

Zeeky Banutski
Jul 15 2014, 11:58 AM
The 12x12 Seeder (and the 12x12 H/P/S) weren't released this time....next update

Yeah, I think I figured that out after I posted...thanks:)

Ally-Kat
Jul 15 2014, 12:19 PM
Hi!

Developers are working on this, just a little more patient.:)

Thanks! I can be patient. :D

DianeCK
Jul 15 2014, 12:27 PM
I am sure i am not the only one with the accepting gifts glitch.. I click on the exchange and i click the one i want. Left it for ten minutes but it is still frozen. The bait is highlighted says Accepting gifts..

ballzeeone1
Jul 15 2014, 12:34 PM

I also have same problem!Worked early this morning.

Taz D
Jul 15 2014, 12:47 PM
I am sure i am not the only one with the accepting gifts glitch.. I click on the exchange and i click the one i want. Left it for ten minutes but it is still frozen. The bait is highlighted says Accepting gifts..

I also have same problem!Worked early this morning.
The developers are still working on a fix for this. It will be announced when we have word that it is fixed.

farmtownpatty
Jul 15 2014, 01:10 PM
Howdy, when will the 12 X 12 combine be available that allows u 2 plow, harvest and sow be available. I purchased what was available but really useless until you can sow, don't mean to complain but a little strange.... TY for all your hard work!

Taz D
Jul 15 2014, 03:10 PM
Howdy, when will the 12 X 12 combine be available that allows u 2 plow, harvest and sow be available. I purchased what was available but really useless until you can sow, don't mean to complain but a little strange.... TY for all your hard work!
Not strange at all. The only time they have released all of them at once was for the 10x10. The other levels of tools they released them over two releases. The other 2 tools in this class will be released next release.

maggiel29
Jul 15 2014, 03:10 PM
Just saw a post about pig manure suddenly going to Non ingredients but cant find it now - but I just checked and mine is dong the same. Used the harvest all tool and the pig manure is in non-ingredients. Never happened before since this update.

Edit
Wondering if its because I have too much manure on my manure spreader - just over 118,000 units?????

Papa's Snoopy86
Jul 15 2014, 03:21 PM
And yet ANOTHER lame update. How about some new DECORATIONS or better yet how about letting us pick different ways to put stuff on our farms instead of only 2 options. This is really frustrating. I dont care about facs. I care about ENJOYING this game and this is nothing of enjoyment or fun. I dont care to level up fast and be bored because I am so high of level and cant get FC or anything new. This is a complete SHAME! Where is this game going??? I also still can't send gifts and have done EVERYTHING! It tells neighbors I have sent a gift but there is nothing there. This has been going on since FB decided to screw everything up for us. I am highly annoyed!

Taz D
Jul 15 2014, 03:21 PM
Just saw a post about pig manure suddenly going to Non ingredients but cant find it now - but I just checked and mine is dong the same. Used the harvest all tool and the pig manure is in non-ingredients. Never happened before since this update.

Edit
Wondering if its because I have too much manure on my manure spreader - just over 118,000 units?????
Yes it has, but you just have not noticed it. I have seen this going on for a while, but if you restart your farm then it no longer shows in storage and only shows in the manure spreader. It doesn't get sold if you go to the market either.

maggiel29
Jul 15 2014, 03:24 PM
Yes it has, but you just have not noticed it. I have seen this going on for a while, but if you restart your farm then it no longer shows in storage and only shows in the manure spreader. It doesn't get sold if you go to the market either.

Oh thanks Taz - didnt realise as you say didnt notice - restarted the game and its gone from the storage.

How strange - oh well.

Oh my bulk Accepting of gifts is working OK for me now - but not for DH!!!

StoneFace
Jul 15 2014, 03:28 PM

Edit

....hope not...

cuz I have 220,000 poopies
and over 232,000 at the other farms

hhmm.... what's that smell that I smell

maggiel29
Jul 15 2014, 03:31 PM
....hope not...

cuz I have 220,000 poopies

No apparently its a phantom thing - rebooted the game and they have gone. But Stoneface - I should get some Kaolin mixture if I were you - sounds bad - grin :D

Rredd7848
Jul 15 2014, 03:57 PM
Need the 12x12 seeder please!!!

dnana
Jul 15 2014, 04:06 PM
Need the 12x12 seeder please!!!

It says in the release notes that it and the big combine will be coming in the
next update.

Qivis
Jul 15 2014, 04:28 PM
Accepting neighbour request on the FT wall request page does not work. Clicking the button just does nothing. The request also does not disappear on reload of the page. Tested with Firefox and Chrome.

Neighbor requests do not work the same way as buddy requests. Neighbor requests are one-way. If you are sent a neighbor request by a friend and accept it in the My Requests tab you will be added to your friend's neighbors. But in order for them to be added to your neighbors you must send them a request to be added as theirs. This is not a change, but has been like this all along. So if you accept a request in the My Requests tab and it disappears it is working as it should. There will not be a confirmation listed.

Qivis
Jul 15 2014, 04:40 PM
Nothing has showed up on my game yet no facility's or anything else :(

The updates often roll out gradually. When the updates come online depends on when your particular server gets them. If it makes you feel any better, I did not even know there were updates made until this morning and then only because I saw someone mention a pink combine in a forum email I received.

beverduster
Jul 15 2014, 05:22 PM
whay am im getting shorted on my squid , cod. tuns & yellow tail? when i fish them i get shorted about 300 all together on each run, added up equals over 900 fish im getting shorted, what gives?

max_river
Jul 15 2014, 06:40 PM
it there a issues with the white bar of our score is barely there before the up date mine was at the middle a now you can barely see it and i am max

angelbear
Jul 15 2014, 06:44 PM
My "accept all" button isn't working either. It just sits there doing nothing. I even tried exchanging them 1 by 1 & sending gifts to everyone so I wouldn't need to send a gift back & it still doesn't work

pippi123
Jul 15 2014, 07:18 PM
I see the bonus chest/quest icon issue was resolved, I can now collect bonuses from working farms.

I tried to hire a turbo fisherman to fish my farm, got a notice (you need to have waters...blah blah...on your Farm 19). I was hiring for my farm 21, which has plenty of waters. Odd. Hopefully just a new update glitch??

love the new pink combine.

Taz D
Jul 15 2014, 08:26 PM
it there a issues with the white bar of our score is barely there before the up date mine was at the middle a now you can barely see it and i am max
My guess is they changed the maximum number for experience points so it changed the amount the bar is set at for those of us at the top level, and have experience above that amount.

Rugged Barbie
Jul 15 2014, 08:32 PM
Hi, I can't load FT, just white page ??

facie book is down too me thinks :confused:

Begonia Wildwind
Jul 15 2014, 08:45 PM
facie book is down too me thinks :confused:

yep, same here.

chrisluvsanimals
Jul 15 2014, 08:52 PM
Getting "Server Error" in my group too

The website encountered an error while retrieving https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/.. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

KnightRider
Jul 15 2014, 09:02 PM
I believe FB does their updating on Tuesdays, so this could just be an update, so it should be back up in a while.

WillowTreeFarm
Jul 15 2014, 09:16 PM
Facebook and Farmtown are both down for me, glad I have the forum bookmarked separately.

Momma Woods
Jul 15 2014, 10:16 PM

Acai Juice
Grapefruit Juice
Kale Me Juice
Belly Buster Juice
Fatigue Fighter Juice
Heart Beet Juice
Ginger Reboot Juice
Doctor Detox Juice
Is there a use for these items in any of the service/client facilities?
Thanks Momma Woods

Rob T
Jul 15 2014, 10:40 PM

Acai Juice
Grapefruit Juice
Kale Me Juice
Belly Buster Juice
Fatigue Fighter Juice
Heart Beet Juice
Ginger Reboot Juice
Doctor Detox Juice
Is there a use for these items in any of the service/client facilities?
Thanks Momma Woods

Hi, Not at the moment i'm afraid, but as to if there will be a use for them? only the devs know that :)

RFMad
Jul 15 2014, 11:44 PM
I thought I'd let you know that My accept/exchange gifts was working yesterday but now it will change all but just sits there and won't accept them. I hope they are still working on it :)

Taz D
Jul 15 2014, 11:53 PM
I thought I'd let you know that My accept/exchange gifts was working yesterday but now it will change all but just sits there and won't accept them. I hope they are still working on it :)
No word yet on a fix so they are still working on it.

beverduster
Jul 16 2014, 12:02 AM
what happen to my use to be white bar that was underneath my experience points, it changed to a mouse brown, whats the deal? i dont like mouse brown

preston_digitation
Jul 16 2014, 12:06 AM
what happen to my use to be white bar that was underneath my experience points, it changed to a mouse brown, whats the deal? i dont like mouse brown

are ya scurred of a little mosuie?? LMAO!!! :D

bruhelmboldt
Jul 16 2014, 02:16 AM
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie,
O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
- R. Burns

barbaraelwart
Jul 16 2014, 05:55 AM
Thank you Devs for this latest update . I LOVE what you have done with the gifts, makes it so much easier and quicker, may encourage more people to send them now :)

Next job is to re-vamp the actual gifts though - just saying ;)

barbaraelwart
Jul 16 2014, 06:00 AM
Oh - I did like what you had done to the gifts, but I just accepted about 220, which I had exchanged for Peach trees - needed because of the update. Went back to my farm and the Gift Box is empty :( :(

barbaraelwart
Jul 16 2014, 06:03 AM
Oh - I did like what you had done to the gifts, but I just accepted about 220, which I had exchanged for Peach trees - needed because of the update. Went back to my farm and the Gift Box is empty :( :(

I had tried re-loading farm, still no gifts. Wrote this message, was very sad, went back and closed FT down, opened again and there they all were. Happy again :D

marymarcel
Jul 16 2014, 06:22 AM
I had tried re-loading farm, still no gifts. Wrote this message, was very sad, went back and closed FT down, opened again and there they all were. Happy again :D

Hi Barbara!

Glad it is working now, and thank you for coming back and let us know.:)

Hyacinth Bucket
Jul 16 2014, 07:03 AM
A weird thing happened on my farm just awhile ago:-

When filling my facs just now I had the 'Ticket Booth 4th Dan Degree' box pop up at least FIFTY times - but no other belt bonuses at all.

Also - I haven't been able to get my gifts since about three upgrades ago when using the Chrome browser, I've always had to go and use the SeaMonkey browser which picks them up okay.

Chrome is still not working for picking up the gifts and the new 'accept all' and 'exchange all' doesn't work in Chrome either, but it does in SeaMonkey now although it didn't at the start.

Cheers....Dawn

KnightRider
Jul 16 2014, 07:24 AM

When filling my facs just now I had the 'Ticket Booth 4th Dan Degree' box pop up at least FIFTY times - but no other belt bonuses at all.

I had that happen with Quinoa, I had to check the box to stop any more this session to stop them from appearing on my screen after I tried to click the "X" on about 5 different pop ups.

Hyacinth Bucket
Jul 16 2014, 07:42 AM
I had that happen with Quinoa, I had to check the box to stop any more this session to stop them from appearing on my screen after I tried to click the "X" on about 5 different pop ups.

Yes me too, in the end the whole thing just froze so I had to reload the game and the darn thing started popping up again!

ScottD198
Jul 16 2014, 09:17 AM
All these new things are great. But I have an open job ticket from a month ago whereby I had 177,000 animals stolen including 266 bought with farm cash. NO reply from Slashkey.

Janet 1
Jul 16 2014, 09:37 AM
New stuff now the fun begins..... Thanks Developers for a great game!

Yes....many thanks. Love the way the gifts are taken and given now as it's so much less hassle. Thank you.

Taz D
Jul 16 2014, 10:04 AM

Also - I haven't been able to get my gifts since about three upgrades ago when using the Chrome browser, I've always had to go and use the SeaMonkey browser which picks them up okay.

Chrome is still not working for picking up the gifts and the new 'accept all' and 'exchange all' doesn't work in Chrome either, but it does in SeaMonkey now although it didn't at the start.

Cheers....Dawn
For your problem using Chrome have you tried resetting Chrome back to default settings? Some have done that and everything started working again for gifts.

Begonia Wildwind
Jul 16 2014, 10:43 AM
Are the train boost requests not working now? I logged in this morning and had several train boosts waiting, and they all came up as expired... :(

DianeCK
Jul 16 2014, 10:43 AM
That's the best thing ever with gifts... Works great and saves so much time... a few clicks and BANG!!! You're done... thank you... so far this update is wonderful thank you for all your hard work i know this isn't easy... looking forward to next month getting the rest of the 12 x 12 toys...

Taz D
Jul 16 2014, 11:12 AM
Are the train boost requests not working now? I logged in this morning and had several train boosts waiting, and they all came up as expired... :(
I had one this morning and it worked. When you get that run the memcache after you accept the first one and it is expired. That should make the rest work after you reload. The first one may or may not come back after doing that.
Here are the instructions for clearing:
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Qivis
Jul 16 2014, 11:32 AM
WOW! The 12x12 is fast. I hired a neighbor to plow 11 farms and he was done before song number 4 on my playlist was complete!!! :D

Qivis
Jul 16 2014, 11:37 AM

I noticed that too. It does not effect the number of points or the level you are on though. So it may be just to keep people from thinking they're about to level up when they are already on the current last level - 550. It is done every once in while, but this is first time I've seen anyone comment on it. (Mice come in white too! So it changed from a white mouse to a brown one.) :p

preston_digitation
Jul 16 2014, 12:26 PM
Thank you Devs for this latest update . I LOVE what you have done with the gifts, makes it so much easier and quicker, may encourage more people to send them now :)

Next job is to re-vamp the actual gifts though - just saying ;)

a little sorting goes a LONG way to the hearts of the faithful farmers. :D

cindya
Jul 16 2014, 12:36 PM
why when i refresh my farm it takes me to someone else farm....the same farm i do not know who this person is

Taz D
Jul 16 2014, 12:53 PM
why when i refresh my farm it takes me to someone else farm....the same farm i do not know who this person is
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

cindya
Jul 16 2014, 02:22 PM
thanks i will try it

JBowles
Jul 16 2014, 02:49 PM
Thank you for the new release. I am going to be honest, you warn folks that having a farm that is large can cause loading issues, but every time you offer a size increase I am right there getting it.:D
Thank you for your constant work on Farm Town. I don't always get to play as much as I would like to, but I love the game.;):):cool:

Hyacinth Bucket
Jul 16 2014, 05:07 PM
No I hadn't thought of that thanks Taz, will give it a go. Had tried clearing the cache etc but with no luck.

Sandy Mae
Jul 16 2014, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the new goodies and like other things I know you will fix asap cuz you guys are good. Thanks Raul!!! And the others too!

Pustekuchen
Jul 16 2014, 05:49 PM
Just used the "accept all" option for gifts for the first time, then went to my farm to harvest a few things.
Now, when I use my brown tree shaker or purple fishing boat ,or any tool - EVERY crop, tree, flower is shown, not just the things that are ready to harvest.
Cleared memcache and refreshed, still the same...

KnightRider
Jul 16 2014, 06:06 PM
Just used the "accept all" option for gifts for the first time, then went to my farm to harvest a few things.
Now, when I use my brown tree shaker or purple fishing boat ,or any tool - EVERY crop, tree, flower is shown, not just the things that are ready to harvest.
Cleared memcache and refreshed, still the same...

Do you mean that when you pick up a tool that the other items isn't dimmed or hidden? If so, then make sure that the eye in the bottom right corner is either closed for hidden or half closed for dimmed.

max_river
Jul 16 2014, 10:18 PM
could you pls move the new quest dice some where else it is in the way and when your working your farms

KnightRider
Jul 16 2014, 10:28 PM
could you pls move the new quest dice some where else it is in the way and when your working your farms

You should put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

anglnwhite
Jul 16 2014, 11:36 PM
The new gift features seem to be working perfectly and now I love them even more! Anything that is done to save time is AWESOME. Nice job team Farm Town!

Farmgirl_Su
Jul 17 2014, 05:35 AM
Can someone please explain ot me the reason or the purpose of the greyed out quest box on my screen it doesn't actually appear to do anything??

knolan
Jul 17 2014, 05:46 AM
I found the cutest Frog in my garden this morning. Where did it come from?

WillowTreeFarm
Jul 17 2014, 06:48 AM
PROBLEM SINCE THIS RELEASE: I always have my buildings, decorations, seasonal items turned off so the farms load faster, since this release every time I log onto my farm for the 1st time that day they are turned on. Now that I'm aware this is happening to me I check as soon as I land on my farm and turn them back off. WF 5, chrome.

marymarcel
Jul 17 2014, 07:18 AM
PROBLEM SINCE THIS RELEASE: I always have my buildings, decorations, seasonal items turned off so the farms load faster, since this release every time I log onto my farm for the 1st time that day they are turned on. Now that I'm aware this is happening to me I check as soon as I land on my farm and turn them back off. WF 5, chrome.

Hi!

You can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen.

Make sure after you turn them off, click in the green check mark.:)

marymarcel
Jul 17 2014, 07:21 AM
Can someone please explain ot me the reason or the purpose of the greyed out quest box on my screen it doesn't actually appear to do anything??

Hi!

You can get some information about your quests. If the icon is grey you cant start a new quest, if it is brown, you can start a new one. If you hover your mouse on it, you will see if you have quests ready to collect coins or if you have quests expired.:)

dorissau
Jul 17 2014, 07:59 AM
best update this year.. something for broccoli (finally) and odd trees, new big tools, gift accept thingy.... love it all. Brilliant job, guys. Thanks so much !!

beverduster
Jul 17 2014, 10:17 AM
like the new goodys but i have noticed several things, im not getting the fish i should be getting from the big sea coast & big pond with boat and when i water my crops, why do the flowers & trees have to be showing to get watered????"?", now i am beginning to wonder if it isnt the same thing when i fertelize, does everything have to show before it takes? it didnt use to be like that

Taz D
Jul 17 2014, 10:34 AM
like the new goodys but i have noticed several things, im not getting the fish i should be getting from the big sea coast & big pond with boat and when i water my crops, why do the flowers & trees have to be showing to get watered????"?", now i am beginning to wonder if it isnt the same thing when i fertelize, does everything have to show before it takes? it didnt use to be like that
It has always been that way with the watering for trees and flowers. No the same thing doesn't happen with the fertilizing because that is done to the farm and not individual items.

Farmgirl_Su
Jul 17 2014, 10:49 AM
Hi!

You can get some information about your quests. If the icon is grey you cant start a new quest, if it is brown, you can start a new one. If you hover your mouse on it, you will see if you have quests ready to collect coins or if you have quests expired.:)

Thanks
so in effect pointless I wish we had the option to hide it..better it just Popped up when one ready,its a waste of time for most of us who know about our quests

Eradani
Jul 17 2014, 11:03 AM
Thanks
so in effect pointless I wish we had the option to hide it..better it just Popped up when one ready,its a waste of time for most of us who know about our quests

i agree and it gets in the way for me in full screen mode also. there's so much wasted space at the left in full screen mode.

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10407108_804631229567787_3375281369855416800_n.jpg

WillowTreeFarm
Jul 17 2014, 11:09 AM
Hi!

You can try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI, to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen.

Make sure after you turn them off, click in the green check mark.:)

I should have mentioned that I did all of the recommended clearing of cache and memory before I posted the problem. It didn't help, the buildings and things came back on.

marymarcel
Jul 17 2014, 11:57 AM
I should have mentioned that I did all of the recommended clearing of cache and memory before I posted the problem. It didn't help, the buildings and things came back on.

Hi!

Are you getting timeouts when you are on your farms or when you are setting them off?

SeaJay
Jul 17 2014, 02:11 PM
The gift page is working wonderfully. It's a beautiful thing.

While I'm at it, the multi-planter, excavator and tower crane are also great things of beauty. Complete and total efficiency is on the horizon. I'm confident we will achieve it.

Awesome work developers.

Shellgirlmtl
Jul 17 2014, 04:04 PM
It has always been that way with the watering for trees and flowers. No the same thing doesn't happen with the fertilizing because that is done to the farm and not individual items.

I think you are mistaken there Taz... Yes, the flowers had to be and still have to be on to water but for irrigation, before this update, they did not have to be on... My routine for preparing my farms has always been harvesting flowers, trees, seeding in that order before irrigating a farm and I never had my trees or flowers on when irrigating since seeding was the last action I performed, but always turned them on after to make sure they all got irrigated and they all did, including flowers... And since this question was brought up by 'beverduster', I checked myself on one of my farms and noticed that, now when irrigating, if trees & flowers are off, only the trees get irrigated but if you go out of FT and go back in to your farms, the flowers show that they are irrigated too...

I always try to keep up-to-date on on-going changes & issues since I am an ADMIN on several FarmTown Help Groups...

Always a Big Thank you to the FT Devs & Mods for making this game the best on FaceBook... the only one I play... :)

Taz D
Jul 17 2014, 04:09 PM
I think you are mistaken there Taz... Yes, the flowers had to be and still have to be on to water but for irrigation, before this update, they did not have to be on... My routine for preparing my farms has always been harvesting flowers, trees, seeding in that order before irrigating a farm and I never had my trees or flowers on when irrigating since seeding was the last action I performed, but always turned them on after to make sure they all got irrigated and they all did, including flowers... And since this question was brought up by 'beverduster', I checked myself on one of my farms and noticed that, now when irrigating, if trees & flowers are off, only the trees get irrigated but if you go out of FT and go back in to your farms, the flowers show that they are irrigated too...

I always try to keep up-to-date on on-going changes & issues since I am an ADMIN on several FarmTown Help Groups...

Always a Big Thank you to the FT Devs & Mods for making this game the best on FaceBook... the only one I play... :)
I know this issue has come up before this release. It may have been working correctly before off and on, but this has come up before.

firegold flames
Jul 17 2014, 04:10 PM
I Happy with updates .

1. gifting - it make sending gift and multiple friends easier and more faster and
more cohesive .

2. Expansion, i like the surprise of expansion 40X40 for Farm 1- 5

3. General improvement - (a) - i am happy with this .

4. Facilities - very happy with facilities . So i give my ratings 8/10 for this update

storm36
Jul 17 2014, 05:56 PM
I have found a possible solution that has so far been working for myself and many of my neighbors for the Accept All button.

When going to FT ... DO NOT send gifts out first, go to the My Request page and exchange the gifts you don't want first, then when you are done exchanging the gifts, click the Accept All button, train boosts must be clicked on manually, this should then accept all the gifts on the page (up to 50) and allow you to choose a gift to send back to the friends on that page. if you have more than 50 gifts to collect, the page will refresh to show the next batch to exchange and accept.

Jean's Farm
Jul 17 2014, 07:41 PM
Kind of scrolled thru and didn't see this problem.

The past two nights when I've been harvesting with my neighbor....he has accidentally clipped the new quest box. The quest window opens and then he is unable to close it. Last night he had to leave and come back. Tonight I tried rehiring him to see if that would work. He had to leave and come back.

Any solutions or does Raul know already?? :)

Eradani
Jul 17 2014, 10:09 PM
i like what you did with the LHS info items for full screen. gives way more space to work in.

i don't like the xp bar being all full though. /lolpout i liked watching it fill up about 1 pixel every 2 million xp.

Debi Ryan
Jul 18 2014, 10:11 AM
was just buying animal buildings and noticed, that you can buy doubles...use to get a warning that there was already the building you were trying to buy on that farm.....not sure if anyone else notice this...just thought I would let you know this is happening since the last update ....thanks Debi

cobra guy
Jul 18 2014, 10:50 AM
I have read that TOO big a farm with TOO much layering messes up and slows down action ..yet now a 40x40 field ! Way too funny

Taz D
Jul 18 2014, 11:03 AM
I have read that TOO big a farm with TOO much layering messes up and slows down action ..yet now a 40x40 field ! Way too funny
Previously Flash could not handle larger farms. Too much layering still can mess up your farms and some older computers cannot handle the larger farms. Flash has been updating too so the larger farms without layering are not the problem they were back when that was first stated.

beverduster
Jul 18 2014, 11:50 AM
was just buying animal buildings and noticed, that you can buy doubles...use to get a warning that there was already the building you were trying to buy on that farm.....not sure if anyone else notice this...just thought I would let you know this is happening since the last update ....thanks Debi

you could always buy more thsn 1 barn but you cant put any more animals in them, its decoration only

Santmyer
Jul 18 2014, 11:54 AM
Previously Flash could not handle larger farms. Too much layering still can mess up your farms and some older computers cannot handle the larger farms. Flash has been updating too so the larger farms without layering are not the problem they were back when that was first stated.

Thanks Taz for the information. I have never and do not ever plan to layer. However the warning that we had received early on prevented me from "growing the farm expansions" too much. Now with the updated flash and your reassurance, I will increase my property some. I'm off!

ImajeanB
Jul 18 2014, 01:25 PM

The gray quest box is now between my FC and farm boxes. I didn't have any problem with it before either.

KnightRider
Jul 18 2014, 01:38 PM
The gray quest box is now between my FC and farm boxes. I didn't have any problem with it before either.

They changed it after I posted that post, which it is only next to the farm boxes when you are in full screen, it is still under the fuel amount when in small screen, but some people didn't know how to collect their bonus when it was under the fuel total, in the small screen and full screen, that is why it was posted.

ImajeanB
Jul 18 2014, 03:09 PM
I love the new accept all and change all in the feature in the gifts! I can change them all just fine, but cannot accept them all at once, but thank you!!!

Mine didn't work at first but since then it works perfect. Also the button to send back to everyone with one click is great. I just send the same gift to all.

SeaJay
Jul 18 2014, 05:38 PM
Raul says:

Removed some Neighbour Posts from the Farmtown Wall Requests section.

Anybody know what this means? Wall requests were glitchy today. A bonus post posted 4 hours ago had already expired, (no I hadn't clicked on it before), and I had a lot of my friends who had posted both facilities and services and one would take me to their farm to rake or water while the other one worked the right way.

Taz D
Jul 18 2014, 06:00 PM
Raul says:

Removed some Neighbour Posts from the Farmtown Wall Requests section.

Anybody know what this means? Wall requests were glitchy today. A bonus post posted 4 hours ago had already expired, (no I hadn't clicked on it before), and I had a lot of my friends who had posted both facilities and services and one would take me to their farm to rake or water while the other one worked the right way.
A few were getting the neighbor requests showing up in the Wall Requests link. This had happened before and all they did was fix this again as those are supposed to be in the My Requests and not showing in the Wall Requests.

SeaJay
Jul 18 2014, 06:06 PM
A few were getting the neighbor requests showing up in the Wall Requests link. This had happened before and all they did was fix this again as those are supposed to be in the My Requests and not showing in the Wall Requests.

Thank you. :D

maxii62
Jul 18 2014, 08:34 PM
Hi Raul, it has been a long time my friend, I thought you quit as you have not answered my e-mails. here is one suggestion. : I spend a lot on this game and you choose to make it easier for everything but planting! All while adding more farms and bigger so it is more time to manage my own farms, leaving me no time to use the tools you came out with first. Yikes!!! I need a plant all button or 20x 20 planter before I spend another dime. I also need more wood cut in my sawmills.
Have a Great Day!!!

Sincerely,
Captain Max C. Gaines II
:)

smilie224
Jul 18 2014, 09:35 PM
Hi :) I wasn't sure if I should post this to support or here. I noticed the update states the Accept all should now be working for all users. Unfortunately, mine is still not. I use Chrome (does that make a difference?) and I have tried clearing all caches, etc.

Any suggestions? Or should I post to support?
Great updates by the way! :)

Taz D
Jul 18 2014, 09:50 PM
Hi :) I wasn't sure if I should post this to support or here. I noticed the update states the Accept all should now be working for all users. Unfortunately, mine is still not. I use Chrome (does that make a difference?) and I have tried clearing all caches, etc.

Any suggestions? Or should I post to support?
Great updates by the way! :)
It could make a difference. Can you accept them individually? If not then the Accept all will not work either. Make sure you have pop ups and 3rd party cookies allowed.

smilie224
Jul 18 2014, 10:19 PM
Thank you! It must have been related to pop-ups. Odd that I used to be able to do them. But it's fixed now. I appreciate :)

WillowTreeFarm
Jul 19 2014, 01:10 AM
Hi!

Are you getting timeouts when you are on your farms or when you are setting them off?

I never experienced any timeouts. Game seems to be ok now, no problems in last 24 hours.

marymarcel
Jul 19 2014, 06:33 AM
I never experienced any timeouts. Game seems to be ok now, no problems in last 24 hours.

Hi!

So glad you are not having problems, and thank you for coming back and let us know!:)

HelenJS22
Jul 19 2014, 06:52 AM
Thank you. Like this update.

Farmer_Susan
Jul 19 2014, 09:17 AM
Am loving this update - one of the time-savers I needed help with is gifts and what a GREAT solution this is! Awesome. : )

Just wanted to add my vote to those wanting more help in sawmills. The only one I really have problems with is Oak Lumber Pile - but for that one, I have 7 sawmills plus 3 trains bringing it to me. Plus, I've unchecked all items except the ones I need in services and I STILL can't make enough to fill my facilities once daily. I thought about buying sawmills for my other farms - and I know I still have that option. But my neighbors without trains don't like having to go to so many farms to help with factories. So being able to produce more in the 7 sawmills I already have would be much appreciated.

Thanks for a great game!

Farmer_Susan
Jul 19 2014, 10:00 AM
Here's something I just noticed - I don't think all of the new ingredients are showing in that tool in the Facility Manager where you can check the "A run until-full" stats. For example, I just found that I was short on pluots but that tool hadn't picked that up.

Farmer_Susan
Jul 19 2014, 10:42 AM
Ok, now HERE'S a scary one! I hadn't gone to the Market to sell stuff in quite awhile. When I went there today and chose the "Ingredient Importance for me" option, the confirm window I got asked me if I wanted to sell those items for MINUS whatever! In other words, it said something like "-$1,222,333,444". Do I say yes to that or not? Ack!