View Full Version : New Release -- September 18th, 2014

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Lhealy10
Oct 13 2014, 06:53 AM
O goody can't wait for new stuff ☺️, thanks for the info ��

JohnAlbertini
Oct 13 2014, 07:59 AM
It is a wait-n-see.

IMHO, this thread will close in the next 36 hours. And a new release and new thread will come about 4-6 days after that... perhaps by the end of this week.
or not

Not sure it is ALWAYS true but it seems like the new releases USUALLY come out late Friday night or early Saturday morning Eastern Time so probably this Friday evening/night. They close the thread a day or two before.

dnana
Oct 13 2014, 11:03 AM
gah, updates already!!? man, this month went fast!!! lol, co-ops keeping us busy!

dave1949
Oct 13 2014, 12:37 PM
I know this is not the correct thread, but looked though guide and could not find answer. If have a turbo boat does the bait still give you x 2. Thank you

Taz D
Oct 13 2014, 12:40 PM
I know this is not the correct thread, but looked though guide and could not find answer. If have a turbo boat does the bait still give you x 2. Thank you
Hi Dave,
Yes. The fishing pole and all boats gives you twice as much fish as long as you have the bait.

beverduster
Oct 13 2014, 09:12 PM
seems here lately it keep getting latter & latter, hope we get the next farm, be nice if they added a car for the quargts, iron , copper & aluminin

Qivis
Oct 14 2014, 08:48 AM
seems here lately it keep getting latter & latter, hope we get the next farm, be nice if they added a car for the quargts, iron , copper & aluminin

If you mean box cars, there is a Long Bulkhead Car for the completed metal sheets for the trains. So I doubt they will add one for the raw materials from which to make them. It would be nice if they added the brass sheets, manhole covers, etc. to the already existent one though. :)

Seraphina Warrior
Oct 14 2014, 09:57 AM
Hi Everyone. I am now closing this thread and we would like to thank you all for the feedback that you supplied. Please feel free to continue to post for help in the "Help and Support" Section, and any feedback or suggestions, in the relevant Threads.

Thank you :)