PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- October 21st, 2014

Pages : 1 [2]

Rugged Barbie
Nov 06 2014, 09:31 PM
Peruvian Restaurant is caught up in my Quest random rotation. Is there some way to get me out of the loop? This is part of the new release introducing this facility. thanks so much!!!22010

RFMad
Nov 06 2014, 10:33 PM
A neighbor and I were discussing the Pearl Oyster Container and how much it takes to fill the orders for the Women's bracelet and the Variety necklace. It doesn't make sense to us how we could have so much in storage and still can't make the items.
The fish farming plant makes 6 units every 6 hrs. The 2 items take 5 containers each so that's 10 containers to make both of them.
Is what is in storage in single units? How can we figure if what we have in storage is enough?
I have asked for help the variety necklace from postings and did get more. I was able to fill the facility and now I have 2,647 units left. If I'm thinking correctly, that would only make 264 of one of the items?
If this is correct, please let me know :) Maybe the Devs can increase the output of the Pearl Oysters? Thanks

Taz D
Nov 06 2014, 10:39 PM
A neighbor and I were discussing the Pearl Oyster Container and how much it takes to fill the orders for the Women's bracelet and the Variety necklace. It doesn't make sense to us how we could have so much in storage and still can't make the items.
The fish farming plant makes 6 units every 6 hrs. The 2 items take 5 containers each so that's 10 containers to make both of them.
Is what is in storage in single units? How can we figure if what we have in storage is enough?
I have asked for help the variety necklace from postings and did get more. I was able to fill the facility and now I have 2,647 units left. If I'm thinking correctly, that would only make 264 of one of the items?
If this is correct, please let me know :) Maybe the Devs can increase the output of the Pearl Oysters? Thanks
Hi RFMad,
If you check the ingredient planner for that facility, for a 15 day fill it takes 3600. That is 1800 for each.

RFMad
Nov 06 2014, 10:44 PM
Hi RFMad,
If you check the ingredient planner for that facility, for a 15 day fill it takes 3600. That is 1800 for each.
I have 2,647 in storage, I should have enough to make more,but it's telling me in the ingredient planner that I'm 953 short for the 15 day run. Is the ingredient planner figuring on the 5 containers each?
It seems like what is in storage would be counting by each not 5? Does that make sense?

Taz D
Nov 06 2014, 10:55 PM
I have 2,647 in storage, I should have enough to make more,but it's telling me in the ingredient planner that I'm 953 short for the 15 day run. Is the ingredient planner figuring on the 5 containers each?
It seems like what is in storage would be counting by each not 5? Does that make sense?
2647 + 953 = 3600. That is how many are needed to load the two items in that facility for 15 days or a full load if those items in the facility are empty.
If your facility isin't empty then change the filter to remaining capacity to see how many you need to fill it.

RFMad
Nov 06 2014, 11:11 PM
2647 + 953 = 3600. That is how many are needed to load the two items in that facility for 15 days or a full load if those items in the facility are empty.
If your facility isin't empty then change the filter to remaining capacity to see how many you need to fill it.
Thanks, The fish plant makes 30 units in 6 hrs and the items take 5 units for each piece. Is the storage in 30 units or by 1 unit? I'm still confused.
I have the items turned off until I can catch up again. I'm just wondering how to reconcile the amount in storage with what is needed for the items.

Taz D
Nov 06 2014, 11:22 PM
Thanks, The fish plant makes 30 units in 6 hrs and the items take 5 units for each piece. Is the storage in 30 units or by 1 unit? I'm still confused.
I have the items turned off until I can catch up again. I'm just wondering how to reconcile the amount in storage with what is needed for the items.
They are stored as 30 units.

RFMad
Nov 06 2014, 11:34 PM
They are stored as 30 units.

I think that helps :) Thanks!

brenda steele
Nov 07 2014, 04:52 AM
i tried several different ones 800x600 1024x768 1152x864 1280x600 1280x720 1280x800 1280x960 1280x1024 1360x768 1400x1050 non of them make a difference to the actual farm picture they do alter the screen size and shape but not the farm size I still have almost half an inch down the right hand side missing from the farm taken up by the advertisement panel

Taz D
Nov 07 2014, 09:08 AM
i tried several different ones 800x600 1024x768 1152x864 1280x600 1280x720 1280x800 1280x960 1280x1024 1360x768 1400x1050 non of them make a difference to the actual farm picture they do alter the screen size and shape but not the farm size I still have almost half an inch down the right hand side missing from the farm taken up by the advertisement panel
Hi Brenda,
When you went to the larger sizes did you stretch your browser window out to the right to open up the new space or did you just look at in the new size without adjusting the width? You need to change the width of the browser when you set a new higher resolution.
Also be sure to use only the resolutions for your monitor shape. The older monitors were more square in a 4:3 ratio. The newer models are set up for HD which is a 16:9 ratio for wide screen.

Taz D
Nov 07 2014, 10:34 AM
Will you be releasing Thanksgiving items for gifting and a Thanksgiving section to replace the Halloween items still in production?

wish they would, halloween was a week ago
Your question has been answered.
Post Release Updates - November 7th, 11:10AM EST

- 13 new Thanksgiving items, 1 as gift and the rest in the Store. 3 of the items are farmcash items and will be converted to coins next year. The 2 dinner table that were farm cash items are now in coins.

Petuniaflower
Nov 07 2014, 10:38 AM
Now when I click to enlarge my farm all goes white,then my farm appears.Thank You for that!!!! But just started with the Thanksgiving items.

HAVE A GOOD PRODUCTIVE DAY RAUL :)

csveale
Nov 07 2014, 10:40 AM
Often times when I post my Facilities and Client Services in a group, the links send friends back to their own farm. I have noticed this happens to other people who post as well. The links work sometimes in one group and not in another group. The problem is not consistent. What can be done to fix this problem?:confused:

Taz D
Nov 07 2014, 10:42 AM
Often times when I post my Facilities and Client Services in a group, the links send friends back to their own farm. I have noticed this happens to other people who post. The links work sometimes in one group and not in another group. The problem is not consistent. What can be done to fix this problem?:confused:
Hi csveale,
The problem is when you copy the link sometimes your ID gets truncated (shortened). If that happens then it sends them back to their own farm. The only thing you can do is make sure that the whole ID shows up. It should be at least an 8 digit number.

Petuniaflower
Nov 07 2014, 10:46 AM
Now when I click to enlarge my farm all goes white,then my farm appears.Thank You for that!!!! But just started with the Thanksgiving items.

HAVE A GOOD PRODUCTIVE DAY RAUL :)

may I say :D doesn't do it on opera. Only Chrome,haven't checked the other browsers

Petuniaflower
Nov 07 2014, 11:52 AM
may I say :D doesn't do it on opera. Only Chrome,haven't checked the other browsers

you will be happy to know I solved the problem I cleaned out the history :cool:

marymarcel
Nov 07 2014, 12:13 PM
you will be happy to know I solved the problem I cleaned out the history :cool:

Well done Petunia! so glad you solved it:)

Perico429
Nov 07 2014, 01:42 PM
I am connected to mainframe WF38.... Since the last update I have experienced and excessive number of X025 errors while using the Harvest-Plow-Sow combine. Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Taz D
Nov 07 2014, 03:04 PM
I am connected to mainframe WF38.... Since the last update I have experienced and excessive number of X025 errors while using the Harvest-Plow-Sow combine. Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
Hi Perico,
Try all the suggestion in the first post of the following thread link. If you are still having problems please post a reply there.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

Rob T
Nov 07 2014, 11:58 PM
Hi everyone, the new contest for November is now opened :) Good luck!!!!!

Click here for the competition (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605970)

cindier
Nov 08 2014, 01:11 AM
Since the new up date I am getting the x025 error when I go to the store and have to click on the green arrow and reloads game.

marymarcel
Nov 08 2014, 06:43 AM
Since the new up date I am getting the x025 error when I go to the store and have to click on the green arrow and reloads game.

Hi cindier:)

Sorry about your problem, cindier, please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If after trying all them, you still have problems, please post a reply in that thread, thank you:)

hurican
Nov 09 2014, 04:42 PM
Hi Hurican,
I am sorry, but your last collection on Oct 28th was for 2 farm cash. In that date you collected at 12:02 PM eastern time.
You completed 1 quest on the 28th at 4:25 PM eastern after you collected. That quest you lost for today's collection because you did not collect tonight until 9:03 PM eastern which is a delay of 9 hours.
Quests are only good for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step is completed. For you to have collected 2 farm cash today you would have needed to collect before 4:25 PM eastern time today.
This is why we recommend if a quest is not going to be done before your collection time that you wait to start the last step for at least a day after you have collected if you can. That will give you a buffer of time in case you can't collect on time.

Ok thanks ......... collection time moved to day time ....... an i wasn't here to collect on time ...... thank you for explaining it for me ...... your awesome !!

MadamePondarosa
Nov 11 2014, 11:50 AM
The Game guide -trains need and update. Still says "You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives." ;)

Taz D
Nov 11 2014, 10:35 PM
The Game guide -trains need and update. Still says "You can NOT have 2 of the same locomotives." ;)
Hi MadamePondarosa,
The Game Guide chapter on Trains has been updated. Thanks for pointing this out.

dave1949
Nov 14 2014, 06:02 AM
Hi Taz.
Not sure when this started, only just noticed it, but when friends work my facilities all the %,s decease except the bank. This stops at 72% (around that), regardless of how many have work the facilities. Needless to say at this rate I will never meet the targets for belts/dans. Hope u can help. thx

Rob T
Nov 14 2014, 06:22 AM
Hi Taz.
Not sure when this started, only just noticed it, but when friends work my facilities all the %,s decease except the bank. This stops at 72% (around that), regardless of how many have work the facilities. Needless to say at this rate I will never meet the targets for belts/dans. Hope u can help. thx

Hi, taz isn't around at the moment, but maybe i can help? The bank isn't workable like the other facilities as it uses coins to refill, exactly like the mineral mines, open pit mines, bee farm etc :) hope this helps

dave1949
Nov 14 2014, 06:36 AM
Hi, taz isn't around at the moment, but maybe i can help? The bank isn't workable like the other facilities as it uses coins to refill, exactly like the mineral mines, open pit mines, bee farm etc :) hope this helps

Thx Rob, Im getting old, forgot that. lol

Rob T
Nov 14 2014, 06:39 AM
Thx Rob, Im getting old, forgot that. lol

You're very welcome :)

npg
Nov 14 2014, 05:44 PM
Hey devs, great job as always... My question is this: will the new update include more levels? Many of us are maxed out at level 575. What other additions are you working on? Keep up the great work.

SeniorCornwall
Nov 15 2014, 12:02 PM
Time for the new update folks.... Let's revert back to the 15th as the launch date :)

Farmer-JP
Nov 15 2014, 12:26 PM
New levels would be great, but the increments between each need to be huge. Each time we get additional ones several of us already have enough XP to hit the max. I miss having the goal of working up a level!

Also REALLY hoping for some new train cars. I have FC to spend and want to obtain 2 trains of 10 cars (without duplicating un-needed cars)

Texas Star
Nov 16 2014, 10:28 AM
New levels would be great, but the increments between each need to be huge. Each time we get additional ones several of us already have enough XP to hit the max. I miss having the goal of working up a level!

As for myself and several of my farming friends...our challenge is working hard so we have enough XP to get all 25 FC to spend as soon as new levels come out! :) We vote for not increasing the increments :) Several people I know are on fixed incomes so they they have to wait and save their FC and making it harder for them would be sad.
:)

SeniorCornwall
Nov 16 2014, 12:03 PM
I agree. Getting those xps is hard work..... so let's not increase the gap. It would also make it harder for everyone below the 575 level as they get up in the levels as well. They only come every few months anyway - Don't think an extra 8 farmcash a month is that onerous and should be harder to get. it comes down to about what you make on the quests assuming you get a few 2 farmcash ones every now and then ...

Susan Canning
Nov 16 2014, 01:21 PM
Every time I try to claim a pearl oyster bonus I get expired even if it is a good friend who told me they just posted. I really need these and have 4 or 5 today all expired. Very frustrating

Eradani
Nov 16 2014, 01:41 PM
Every time I try to claim a pearl oyster bonus I get expired even if it is a good friend who told me they just posted. I really need these and have 4 or 5 today all expired. Very frustrating

check your storage, you may have gotten it anyways as some item numbers bug out due to html formatting. i know lots of the ones from the Fishing Acc Fac give errors but you get the bonuses.

Susan Canning
Nov 16 2014, 04:42 PM
Thank you I will check

Taz D
Nov 16 2014, 10:54 PM
Hi All, I am now closing this thread and we would like to thank you all for the feedback that you supplied. Please feel free to continue to post for help in the "Help and Support" section, and any feedback In the General Feedback section or suggestions in the Suggestions section. And of course the Social section is where there are lots of things going on like the Current contest.