PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- October 21st, 2014

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Oct 21 2014, 02:49 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last updates released on November 7th, 11:10AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 12 New Halloween items (released 3 weeks ago)

2. 5 New Animals on the Gifts page: Alligator, Wild Boar, Flamingo, Skunk and Ram. Some of the animals on the Gifts page were moved to the Store.

3. Farm 24: See prices below:

12x12 - 5000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 5500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 6000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 6500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 7000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 7500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
24x24 - 8000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 8500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 9000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 9500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 10000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
34x34 - 10500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 11000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 11500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Cooperative Quests Updates (some were launched 1-2 weeks ago):

- Fixed several bugs on Buy and Sell transactions
- Replaced "This transaction could not be completed" message by a more accurate message "Products no longer needed". This is usually a valid message, ex: if you try to sell a product to user X but already another user sold it to user X moments ago, or when you try to buy a product from someone but already another user sold it to you moments ago.
- Auto fixing of some Regular and Cooperative Quests that were locked without any way to make progress
- Funeral facility product quests are hidden from you when browsing other Cooperative Quests if you have that option enabled in your preferences
- The "Load Fishing Tackle Shop with Bait" quest is now permanently removed as baits never go to storage and therefore no one can sell it to you
- Blue dots are not shown on neighbours with only expired quests or only expired and completed quests
- Changed quest unlock levels from levels 20 / 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 to levels 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100, so now users at level 100 can have 5 concurrent quests
- Neighbour avatars name now shows when you mouse over their picture
- When browsing Cooperative Quests if there is a user that just completed all its quests the flow will not be interrupted, you will be allowed to continue to the next user
- When ordering the neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests the current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot, this way neighbours with blue dots are visible in the screen right away

5. Animal Buildings capacity increased: Regular buildings now hold up to 200 animals instead of 180. Super Animal Buildings now hold up to 400 animals instead of 360.

6. Reach product Belts and Dans for the next 10 facilities

7. General Improvements and bug fixes:

- Farm zoom level is more stable, when you go to other non-farm locations like Market or Inn you can change zoom level but when you go back to your farm your original zoom level is restored.
- While preparing to send a Hire Request to others, ex: selecting checkboxes or target farms, all Hire Requests sent from others to you will be ignored, this will avoid some unintentional clicks on those incoming requests.
- Fixed bug that was not allowing users to buy 25 FarmCash for 4.99.
- Fixed bug where all Animal Buildings not ready to be harvested were showing this message "No animals to collect manure from at this time".
- When visiting others their info on the bottom left is a bit more compacted to reclaim some of the space taken by the Cooperative Quest icon.

8. Retail Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Retail Supplies.

Store Rack
Cash Drawer
Price Tag Rolls
Reusable Shopping Bag
Bread Display Stand
Shopping Cart
Food Display Cart
Foam Trays
Ticket Dispenser
Food Slicer

The first 4 are used in the Mini Mall, the last 6 are used in the Supermarket.

9. Peruvian Restaurant (FC): Produces Peruvian Food.

Fish Tiradito
Chalaca Style Mussels
Huancaina Potatoes
Stuffed Potato Causa
Sauteed Lomo Steak
Chorrillana Fish
Chicken Aji
Rice Pudding

- Artisan Jewelry Studio (Coins): Produces Art Jewelry.

Pendant
Handmade Ring
Metal Mix Earrings
Gemstone Earrings
Women Bracelet
Men Bracelet
Bead Necklace
Variety Necklace

New Products in other facilities:

Turquoise Rock in the Mineral Mine
Amber Rock in the Open-Pit Mine
Pearl Oyster Container in the Fish Farming Plant
Bead Container in the Crafting Supplies Factory

- Handmade Jewelry Stall (Coins): Provides Art Jewelry Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Artisan Jewelry Studio.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - October 21st, 7:10PM EST

- You can now navigate to farm 24 using the farm selector rectangles

Post Release Updates - October 24th, 7:30PM EST

- Sorting neighbour bar by Online Status behaves as a month ago, nothing changes.
- Sorting neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests now behaves correctly, current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot.

- There is a new change in relation to the trains that we just launched, you can now dispatch 2 Locomotives of the same type at the same time, for instance, you can now have 2 Enhanced Freight Locomotives dispatched at the same time as long as they are dispatched on different farms, before you could only have one.

However there are some new buying restrictions, for ex: to buy your first Ultimate Locomotive you need to own one Enhanced Locomotive. To buy your second Ultimate Locomotive you need to own two Enhanced Locomotive.

Post Release Updates - October 25th, 7:30PM EST

- We fixed some of the issues with the trains, players should be able to dispatch now up to 10 Locomotives at the same time, 2 of each type.

Post Release Updates - October 28th, 4:10PM EST

- Bug fix: Funeral products still appearing while browsing other farmers Cooperative Quests
- Bug fix: When you have a tool selected and you change farms without de-selecting the tool, the tool icon gets very small
- Artisan Jewelry Studio and Handmade Jewelry Stall facilities

Post Release Updates - October 30th, 4:50PM EST

- Train info should now be accurate again in the Time Manager screen

Post Release Updates - November 3rd, 8:00PM EST

- The Time Manager should now display correct information for trains, if you notice any errors, just navigate to the farm that is showing incorrect info and this should automatically correct everything for that farm.

Post Release Updates - November 4th, 5:00PM EST

- Bug Fix: The Fish Tiradito in the Peruvian Restaurant was not granting any XP
- The game will not shift down anymore in lower resolutions (width of 1024 pixel or less)

Post Release Updates - November 7th, 11:10AM EST

- 13 new Thanksgiving items, 1 as gift and the rest in the Store. 3 of the items are farmcash items and will be converted to coins next year. The 2 dinner table that were farm cash items are now in coins.

Known Issues

- When sending gifts, the 'All Friends', 'Farm Town Players' and 'Friends to Invite' dropdown options are automatically provided by facebook and they have a bug now which is showing only the first 50 users, we are trying to find a workaround this.

judy49
Oct 21 2014, 02:55 AM
Thank you for the update.

maggiel29
Oct 21 2014, 03:03 AM
Yay new animals and a new farm and more animals :) thank you

bluehair
Oct 21 2014, 03:05 AM
Yipee just bought my 24th farm now what to put on there :)

maggiel29
Oct 21 2014, 03:19 AM
The new giftable animals are more scary than the Halloween stuff - just saying :D

Katusha
Oct 21 2014, 03:23 AM
Love the new animals & I'm going now to buy the new restaurant. :D
Thanks!

Kat

LazyMare
Oct 21 2014, 03:34 AM
Thank you for Farm 24
Have been waiting for it :D
One tiny issue though - I can't navigate there from Farm Map Top Left - have to click show names
Looking forward to the Jewlery factories too :D

Lara
Oct 21 2014, 03:43 AM
Farm 24 won't load for me. I bought it I went there I left there and now I can go to every farm but 24. Think there is a glitch

Note: Just read above post and can access from show names but not the Farm Map.

Auron1
Oct 21 2014, 03:46 AM
Thanks so much for creating such a great game! Your entire team seems to share an attitude of "making everything better." :)

crafty chris
Oct 21 2014, 03:48 AM
thank you thank you new toys to play with :D

bearcat_o
Oct 21 2014, 03:58 AM
can't get back to farm 24 now!

JacqV
Oct 21 2014, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the Update Super effort :)

JW2009
Oct 21 2014, 04:03 AM
Thank you :)

Hyacinth Bucket
Oct 21 2014, 04:08 AM

I'm the same, seems to be a glitch of some sort. I'm able to load in farm 24 by getting the link to it from within the Farm Selector Manager then when I'm on farm 24 I can go to any of the other farms but cannot get back to farm 24 from the other farms, it just sits there doing nothing!

I'm sure the devs are already on to it :D

PS can get there now by clicking on 'Show Names'.

al_bundy
Oct 21 2014, 04:34 AM
great release Thankyou :)

cant load Farm 24 from the farm selector

ponytail
Oct 21 2014, 05:11 AM
i too cannot access my farm 24 from the grid:(

sandivanderavoird
Oct 21 2014, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the update Raul and Team.
I too cannot access my farm 24 from the grid.

mac16129
Oct 21 2014, 05:48 AM
Thank you! It amazes me the thought and planning that goes into this games.....which is by far the finest game on FB. What wonderful minds the developers have!

JW2009
Oct 21 2014, 05:50 AM
The DEV are currently working on the farm 24 issue

theperfectnina
Oct 21 2014, 05:53 AM
I was saving my coins, got to just over 60 Billion but only made it to buy and expand farm 24 to 26x26 so WOW am broke again

LOVE the new animals, please let's not use the alligator skin to make handbags or shoes, we don't skin the rabbits lol

looking forward to the coin facilities

Keep up the good work

WendyP57
Oct 21 2014, 05:54 AM
appreciate the new release...but... I have tried twice to buy farmcash ($19.99) it appears to be working but when I get back to the farm, no cash :(

oh dear.. refreshed 3 times and I have actually purchased almost $40 worth of farm cash, guess I should have refreshed a few more times before I paid for the second lot

dave1949
Oct 21 2014, 06:37 AM

Im having same problem

marymarcel
Oct 21 2014, 06:50 AM
Im having same problem

Hi Dave!

The developers are working to fix this issue.

Raul has posted some instructions to get your farm 24:)

You can't navigate to Farm 24 using the rectangles in the farm selector, for now just click on the Show Names button and then click on the Farm 24.

kuettel51
Oct 21 2014, 06:51 AM
Since the update my tools are all microscopic in size...what gives

Really appreciate all the work the developers put in on this game...thanks

StoneFace
Oct 21 2014, 07:08 AM
Thanks for farm #24

Seems like yesterday when we only had one farm with a max size of 24x24.

We did not get the expansions for farms 16-20 (probably next time), and that might be a good thing..... it is already an expensive day.....:cool:

So now I have 4 farms, 38x38, 9 layered, edge to edge..... that yields almost a quarter million crop in one planting. hehehehehe.

:eek:

Ashlar Lady
Oct 21 2014, 07:08 AM
I see this part of the new release, Quote:- " The "Load Fishing Tackle Shop with Bait" quest is now permanently removed as baits never go to storage and therefore no one can sell it to you " This is not correct, when collecting Bait Bonus's they are put into your storage and as long as you don't sell those Baits obtained from Bonus's that are in your storage via the Fishing Tackle Shop, you can sell it to friends/neighbours who need it in their Coop Quests.

macwinter
Oct 21 2014, 07:15 AM
Awesome update thank you

carolann43
Oct 21 2014, 07:20 AM
where is show name
s

damichcoop
Oct 21 2014, 07:23 AM
Is it me or do the new gift animals look totally stupid?

marymarcel
Oct 21 2014, 07:40 AM
where is show name
s

Hi carolann43!

Here's a pic of Show names, hope it could help you:)

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/64253_10203975836708273_6735507423925911741_n.jpg? oh=18b173808a63a3deec55c35da97fd34e&oe=54BBB5D4

Dutch85
Oct 21 2014, 07:43 AM
Love it Raul! Thank you so much! New animals-yay! I love the two part update! More facilities next week to look forward to! Thanks again!

marymarcel
Oct 21 2014, 08:04 AM
I see this part of the new release, Quote:- " The "Load Fishing Tackle Shop with Bait" quest is now permanently removed as baits never go to storage and therefore no one can sell it to you " This is not correct, when collecting Bait Bonus's they are put into your storage and as long as you don't sell those Baits obtained from Bonus's that are in your storage via the Fishing Tackle Shop, you can sell it to friends/neighbours who need it in their Coop Quests.

Hi Ashlar Lady!

You are correct:)

But we have received many complains about the cooperative quests using baits, so the developers decided to remove those quests. Some farmers dont get the bait bonuses or they use baits in storage for their Fishing Tackle shop, so if they get one of these quests, they cant complete them.:)

Rugged Barbie
Oct 21 2014, 08:24 AM
Today's update is really awesome.
I love the animals. How creative! Thank you.
It's very insightful to see how the Developers really want this to continue to be the very best game possible. They listen to and fix the issues we are having, are attentive to our glitch reports and very responsive to our requests.
And, then, they go even beyond our expectations with even more impressive upgrades.
And, before I realized there was an upgrade when I logged in this morning I was about to spend several billion coins on enlarging one of my existing farms. Glad I didn't, because we now have a new farm!
<3

mrsdont
Oct 21 2014, 08:24 AM
thank you for the update.. i must admit it is a little disappointing this month

Lee Ann
Oct 21 2014, 08:31 AM
where is show name
s

Show Names is at the top of the farm grid

thunders storm
Oct 21 2014, 08:35 AM
thanks for the new update..
lol farm 24 is beyond my reach.. too expensive

1fritz
Oct 21 2014, 08:36 AM
Thanks Raul for the update. I really like the new animals. As always you folks do a great job.

Fritz

DianeCK
Oct 21 2014, 08:36 AM
Thank you great stuff love it... Glitch on farm 24 I was on it went out now i can not get back in. I reloaded still no good... It's like it's just gone.. thanks again ..adding to this post. another glitch. I can not click on any Animals they have the yellow around but I can not click to buy more nothing happening when you click on them.

FarmerMcLashwood
Oct 21 2014, 08:45 AM
I received 2 alligators as gifts. I accepted them and put them in storage... when I went to move them from storage to put on my new farm 24..... they disappeared... The not in my storage and if I do a search on my farm using the magnifying glass in tools. it tells me that they are on the farm.... but they not showing up at all...
I also have another glitch since the last update.. according to facility manager I have a dairy on my farm 19....... again using the search on the farm it tells me that I have 0 on the farm but 2 in storage.... if I go to storage to check it tells me I have just 1. I have run the memcache a number of times and these items are still not showing up on farm Could some take a look please?.... farms 19 and 24. Many Thanks

Petuniaflower
Oct 21 2014, 08:53 AM
Just got up,noticed the release,bought farm 24 all the expansions,but the selector won't go to farm 24.What am i doing wrong.Do I need another cup of coffee

Rob T
Oct 21 2014, 09:00 AM
Just got up,noticed the release,bought farm 24 all the expansions,but the selector won't go to farm 24.What am i doing wrong.Do I need another cup of coffee

Hi Petunia,

There is a glitch that the developers will hopefully fix soon, for now tho, if you click on show names at the top of the selector, that SHOULD allow you to select farm 24. Tho a few people said this isn't working sometimes. But it's all we have until it gets fixed. I'm sorry

Petuniaflower
Oct 21 2014, 09:06 AM
Hi Petunia,

There is a glitch that the developers will hopefully fix soon, for now tho, if you click on show names at the top of the selector, that SHOULD allow you to select farm 24. Tho a few people said this isn't working sometimes. But it's all we have until it gets fixed. I'm sorry

Well have have plently of work to do until they fix it AND THEY WILL:D

angelloghry
Oct 21 2014, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the fabulous update!!!

anyone know if the new animals are harvistable?

beverduster
Oct 21 2014, 09:18 AM
why cant i put animals in my super sheds when i buy them sheep& llamas? they just disapear

marymarcel
Oct 21 2014, 09:27 AM
I received 2 alligators as gifts. I accepted them and put them in storage... when I went to move them from storage to put on my new farm 24..... they disappeared... The not in my storage and if I do a search on my farm using the magnifying glass in tools. it tells me that they are on the farm.... but they not showing up at all...
I also have another glitch since the last update.. according to facility manager I have a dairy on my farm 19....... again using the search on the farm it tells me that I have 0 on the farm but 2 in storage.... if I go to storage to check it tells me I have just 1. I have run the memcache a number of times and these items are still not showing up on farm Could some take a look please?.... farms 19 and 24. Many Thanks

Hi FarmerMcLashwood:)

good thing is we could find the alligators on your farm 24, think they like to hide themselves:)

I will try to find what is happening with your dairy. According to your data you have 1 on a farm and 1 in storage. I couldnt see any dairy on your farm 19. Are you sure it is showed on farm 19 in your Facility Manager?:)

Seraphina Warrior
Oct 21 2014, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the fabulous update!!!

anyone know if the new animals are harvistable?

Hi angelloghry, the new animals are purely decorative, and serve no other purpose at this time :)

angelloghry
Oct 21 2014, 09:33 AM
Hi angelloghry, the new animals are purely decorative, and serve no other purpose at this time :)

Thank you very much :-)

SeniorCornwall
Oct 21 2014, 09:35 AM
Can the new animals be stored in any of the animal buildings?

StoneFace
Oct 21 2014, 09:37 AM

dang.....

I need a new pair of alligator shoes.

clogger
Oct 21 2014, 09:46 AM
Having trouble with the two new FC facilities. Bought both and saw them on my farm. "Hid" with under another building using the green hand, so it would not take up as much space on the farm. They do not show up in the Facility Manager. Is it a Facility Manager glitch or because they are layered under another building?

Petuniaflower
Oct 21 2014, 09:50 AM
I try to make my farms look realistic. The new animals are really CUTE.They look CARTOONISH:rolleyes:

KnightRider
Oct 21 2014, 10:00 AM
Having trouble with the two new FC facilities. Bought both and saw them on my farm. "Hid" with under another building using the green hand, so it would not take up as much space on the farm. They do not show up in the Facility Manager. Is it a Facility Manager glitch or because they are layered under another building?

Hello clogger,

Sorry you are having this problem, you could try to put both of your facilities into storage, then click the save button, close the game, clear your browser data, reload the game and then put both facilities back on the farm and see if they show up in the facility manager. If not then you could post back here and we can see what else we can do.

FarmerMcLashwood
Oct 21 2014, 10:00 AM
Hi FarmerMcLashwood:)

good thing is we could find the alligators on your farm 24, think they like to hide themselves:)

I will try to find what is happening with your dairy. According to your data you have 1 on a farm and 1 in storage. I couldnt see any dairy on your farm 19. Are you sure it is showed on farm 19 in your Facility Manager?:)

Thanks so much for finding my alligators! you rock!! as for the glitch on my farm 19... here is a screen shot of what appears in facility Manager for that farm..... https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10300667_735416279846037_5905995185442701085_n.jpg ?oh=cef7d8912797036aac6642cad2cb176d&oe=54F74BDB&__gda__=1424377955_c7014cd7beba64865801392226ed80f d

Kaytutt
Oct 21 2014, 10:33 AM
I don't seem to be able to work on others facilities since the update, is it just me?

Taz D
Oct 21 2014, 10:36 AM
why cant i put animals in my super sheds when i buy them sheep& llamas? they just disapear
Hi beverduster,
I am sorry this is happening. Which farm is it you are trying to add sheep and llamas to the super shed?

marymarcel
Oct 21 2014, 10:36 AM
Thanks so much for finding my alligators! you rock!! as for the glitch on my farm 19... here is a screen shot of what appears in facility Manager for that farm..... https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10300667_735416279846037_5905995185442701085_n.jpg ?oh=cef7d8912797036aac6642cad2cb176d&oe=54F74BDB&__gda__=1424377955_c7014cd7beba64865801392226ed80f d

Thank you for the pic:)

I have gone to a few of your farms looking for your dairy shed, but you have used the green hand to hide some factories into bigger buildings, so I'm not sure to be able to find it.:(

There are no buildings on your farm 19. Do you remember in which farm your dairy shed used to be? If not, you would need to look at the factories hidden trying to find the dairy.:)

And you are very welcome about your alligators, they were surely playing hide and seek!:D

Taz D
Oct 21 2014, 10:39 AM
I don't seem to be able to work on others facilities since the update, is it just me?
Hi Kaytutt,
I am currently going through my neighbors facility work and it is working fine for me. What message are you seeing when you try to work?
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

3 C Acres
Oct 21 2014, 10:59 AM
Well we now have Farm 24--I have completely purchased the farm and all additions---now I cannot even get on the farm. I have cleaned my cache--I have rebooted and still cannot get on it!

FarmerWitch
Oct 21 2014, 11:01 AM
Thank you for the update .... love, love LOVE the new gift animals :-)

Eradani
Oct 21 2014, 11:08 AM
2. Some of the animals on the Gifts page were moved to the Store.
i see no changes to old animals in gifts or the store. coming later maybe?

- Blue dots are not shown on neighbours with only expired quests or only expired and completed quests
yay!!! and they do seem to be sorting properly

- When ordering the neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests the current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot, this way neighbours with blue dots are visible in the screen right away

this isn't working for me. i'm still a page left of my first neighbor with quests.

marymarcel
Oct 21 2014, 11:10 AM
Well we now have Farm 24--I have completely purchased the farm and all additions---now I cannot even get on the farm. I have cleaned my cache--I have rebooted and still cannot get on it!

Hi 3 C Acres!

Sorry about your problem, Raul has posted about this in his notes in the New Release. They are working to fix this issue. Meanwhile, please click in Show Names above the rectangles of your farms and you will be able to navigate to your farm 24 clicking in its name.:)

Texas Belle
Oct 21 2014, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the new factories, the new farm, the new animals and the augmentation of animals on the sheds.. You guys rock... thanks again, now on to play with the new toys...

L.A.Bob
Oct 21 2014, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the new update. Love the Farm 24. This game still rocks even after playing for 5 years

leighwj1960
Oct 21 2014, 12:16 PM
Unfortunately the new release was announced after I left for work so I'll have to check it out when I get home. I am wondering when we could expect more usable (ie for facilities) to be added to the gifts.
I know everyone plays the game differently and that is fine but the new gifts that have been added appear to be exclusively decorative.

mpwhitford
Oct 21 2014, 02:05 PM
I know the release increased the number of animals you can put in the sheds. I was in the process of adding chickens to my coop and my gift box told me I had a particular number of gifts. So I opened it and clicked store all as it was all animals.

Now those same animals I stored are 'stuck' in my gift box. I hit store again and it says nothing to store yet when I opened my farm it told me I had 76 gifts. I did clear mem cache and refreshed but they are still in there.

Please help

KnightRider
Oct 21 2014, 02:14 PM
I know the release increased the number of animals you can put in the sheds. I was in the process of adding chickens to my coop and my gift box told me I had a particular number of gifts. So I opened it and clicked store all as it was all animals.

Now those same animals I stored are 'stuck' in my gift box. I hit store again and it says nothing to store yet when I opened my farm it told me I had 76 gifts. I did clear mem cache and refreshed but they are still in there.

Please help

Hello mpwhitford,

When you clicked on the store all the first time did it fill the chicken coop that was on that farm? If it filled that coop, did you go to another farm to fill another coop and then get the message or was it on the first farm. Once a shed or coop is filled, you will get the message that there is nothing to store. The gift box will only store animals into their sheds that is on that farm.

mpwhitford
Oct 21 2014, 02:20 PM
Hello mpwhitford,

When you clicked on the store all the first time did it fill the chicken coop that was on that farm? If it filled that coop, did you go to another farm to fill another coop and then get the message or was it on the first farm. Once a shed or coop is filled, you will get the message that there is nothing to store. The gift box will only store animals into their sheds that is on that farm.

well since they were in my gift box I did store all which adds the animals to storage. So when I saw there were still 76 animals in my gift box I attempted to store again. It said 'nothing to store'. I refreshed my farm and ran mem cache and again gift box showed 76. Again I did store all from my gift box.

I had no difficulties adding animals in my storage to their appropriate sheds on each farm. It's just the gift box that won't clear

Rob T
Oct 21 2014, 02:42 PM
well since they were in my gift box I did store all which adds the animals to storage. So when I saw there were still 76 animals in my gift box I attempted to store again. It said 'nothing to store'. I refreshed my farm and ran mem cache and again gift box showed 76. Again I did store all from my gift box.

I had no difficulties adding animals in my storage to their appropriate sheds on each farm. It's just the gift box that won't clear

Hi mpwhitford,

When you store them from the giftbox, they go directly into animal sheds, but not storage, providing there is enough room in them. The message you received is usually given if there is no room in the shed on the farm you are on. There is no direct way to put them into storage i am afraid. Unfortunately, you would have to place them on the farm first before adding to storage.

Sandy Mae
Oct 21 2014, 03:36 PM
thanks for the goodies. And thanks for explaining why I could not get to my new farm! Again a happy farmer dance

Farm Cash
Oct 21 2014, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the updates...love the alligators...lol

earlgray
Oct 21 2014, 04:02 PM
I try to make my farms look realistic. The new animals are really CUTE.They look CARTOONISH:rolleyes:

I had the same reaction. These would be nice animals to have if they didn't look so cartoonish.

FarmerMcLashwood
Oct 21 2014, 05:13 PM
Thank you for the pic:)

I have gone to a few of your farms looking for your dairy shed, but you have used the green hand to hide some factories into bigger buildings, so I'm not sure to be able to find it.:(

There are no buildings on your farm 19. Do you remember in which farm your dairy shed used to be? If not, you would need to look at the factories hidden trying to find the dairy.:)

And you are very welcome about your alligators, they were surely playing hide and seek!:D

Thanks again for sorting my alligators.
The dairy was only ever on farm 19.. emptied it and put it in storage. the dairies on other farms have only ever been on those farms they are on. and all show up ok for me. Guess its a glitch. but I can live with it. it doesn't interfere in any way with me working on that farm..... cos its not there lol

HelenJS22
Oct 21 2014, 05:36 PM
Thank You!!! LOVE my new pet alligator :D

bbbjwilson
Oct 21 2014, 06:09 PM
will there be a facility to hold the animals? Will we be able to use them other than decoration? Will we need them for facilities etc or quests?

Thanks for the answers!

bbbjwilson:)

ceciliawells33
Oct 21 2014, 06:28 PM
great update thank you 1 thing though i has the experience points changed mines is different than those under my little picture thank you in advance and once again great update

ceciliawells33
Oct 21 2014, 06:29 PM
its ok it fixed its self :)

Taz D
Oct 21 2014, 06:51 PM
will there be a facility to hold the animals? Will we be able to use them other than decoration? Will we need them for facilities etc or quests?

Thanks for the answers!

bbbjwilson:)
Hi bbblwilson,
The new animals are just decorations at this time and there aren't any animal sheds for them.

Farmer-JP
Oct 21 2014, 07:33 PM
{sigh} still waiting for new trains. Though perhaps the servers couldn't handle several players with enough engines/trains so that the mayor completes all facilities....

Docperk
Oct 21 2014, 08:02 PM
Thanks for the new farm and updates.

Lance75231
Oct 21 2014, 08:24 PM
thanks for the updates

lollipopthebunny
Oct 21 2014, 10:06 PM
thanks for the Update, But I have had ISSUES ever since I got on FB an In FT this morning! I have tried Opera which was fine yesterday an was so messed up today I uninstalled it an reinstalled it an it still isn't working right, Now I can't get bookmarks added or even copy them from a diff browser into Opera, I have also tried using Google Chrome an Firefox, they all 3 are very very very slow, the display is all goofy most of the time. I can barely do anything.

Everything was working last night when I was in FT an FB so I have no idea what happened over night when My computer was turned off but I am totally frustrated on what to do!

Can anyone help? I have cleared out my memcache, an my browser caches, done disk clean an have the most recent flash player too. all browsers are up to date also.

Rob T
Oct 21 2014, 10:30 PM
thanks for the Update, But I have had ISSUES ever since I got on FB an In FT this morning! I have tried Opera which was fine yesterday an was so messed up today I uninstalled it an reinstalled it an it still isn't working right, Now I can't get bookmarks added or even copy them from a diff browser into Opera, I have also tried using Google Chrome an Firefox, they all 3 are very very very slow, the display is all goofy most of the time. I can barely do anything.

Everything was working last night when I was in FT an FB so I have no idea what happened over night when My computer was turned off but I am totally frustrated on what to do!

Can anyone help? I have cleared out my memcache, an my browser caches, done disk clean an have the most recent flash player too. all browsers are up to date also.

Hi lollipopthebunny,

I'm so sorry you are having difficulties, one thing you may not have tried is powering of your router for a few minutes? sometimes data gets corrupted and they will slow down, thus slowing you down also. Powering it off for a few will clear out any data. I hope this helps :)

cindier
Oct 22 2014, 02:07 AM
Great up date, love the new animals.. They go along with what the other animals look like. We could use new flowers and new people... and avatar needs new looks and clothes... just a thought... thanks again

kuettel51
Oct 22 2014, 09:25 AM
Gotta ask why on the neighbor bar when it is set to ORDER BY ONLINE STATUS that I show at the middle between those online and those offline and I have to scroll over to the right to see those higher level people that I interact most with? I used to show in the normal order of where I was level wise among the online people. Do not like this at all

Taz D
Oct 22 2014, 10:10 AM
Gotta ask why on the neighbor bar when it is set to ORDER BY ONLINE STATUS that I show at the middle between those online and those offline and I have to scroll over to the right to see those higher level people that I interact most with? I used to show in the normal order of where I was level wise among the online people. Do not like this at all
Hi Kuettel,
Try setting it to sort by level then change it back to sort by online and see if that will reorder them for you.

Eradani
Oct 22 2014, 11:45 AM
Hi Kuettel,
Try setting it to sort by level then change it back to sort by online and see if that will reorder them for you.

fyi: in the Sort by coop quests, i'm still sorted by my xp and not beside the people with quests. i've reset the order and nothing changed.

Taz D
Oct 22 2014, 12:07 PM
fyi: in the Sort by coop quests, i'm still sorted by my xp and not beside the people with quests. i've reset the order and nothing changed.
Hi Eradeani,
Since you will not see a blue dot on your own self, then you will be sorted down the list by xp. All of the ones with the blue dot will be together to the right of you.

mpwhitford
Oct 22 2014, 12:19 PM
I was in the store buying facilities and I always check the ingredient planner to see what is needed and if I am short on an item. I also check to see how many of that particular factory I have

today it is not displaying the amount of crops in any of the ingredients planners - in the store and in the facility manager. It also isn't showing me how many of each factory I have in the store when I click on a particular facility.

Taz D
Oct 22 2014, 12:31 PM
I was in the store buying facilities and I always check the ingredient planner to see what is needed and if I am short on an item. I also check to see how many of that particular factory I have

today it is not displaying the amount of crops in any of the ingredients planners - in the store and in the facility manager. It also isn't showing me how many of each factory I have in the store when I click on a particular facility.
Hi mpwhitford,
I just checked mine and it is showing all you are looking for. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

Eradani
Oct 22 2014, 12:31 PM
Hi Eradeani,
Since you will not see a blue dot on your own self, then you will be sorted down the list by xp. All of the ones with the blue dot will be together to the right of you.

that's not what this says

Last updates released on October 21st, 7:10PM EST.

mpwhitford
Oct 22 2014, 12:38 PM
Hi Kuettel,

Taz It isn't helping to sort by level and then changing to back to online. I did that when I read your suggestion - I always sort by online and I changed just now to sort by level. it sorts first by level and second by XP's. In that sort I show as the 23rd highest.

I then changed the sort to online like I usually have it. In that sort I am 21st highest - again sorting first by online and second by XP. I am usually 8 or 9th highest of my neighbors. I looked and there are several people that have lower XP that are higher in the online sort than I am.

So something is definitely screwed up in the sort process

mpwhitford
Oct 22 2014, 01:13 PM
Hi mpwhitford,
I just checked mine and it is showing all you are looking for. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

Thanks Taz. I actually think it was the browser I was using but I did what you suggested at any rate. I uninstalled the browser I suspect was causing the problems and yes now things show as I expected. Thank you

kuettel51
Oct 22 2014, 01:15 PM
Hi Kuettel,

That changed nothing, sorry

duncton
Oct 22 2014, 02:46 PM
If I could tell you just how much I love this game, I'd have to marry it.
New releases feel like surprise presents.

jkmyer
Oct 22 2014, 04:11 PM
I have 2 flowers that it says are there but not visiable. now someone i hired said there was a tree she couldn't find and could not collect bonus, is there something i can do to correct this?

lollipopthebunny
Oct 22 2014, 04:31 PM
Hi lollipopthebunny,

I'm so sorry you are having difficulties, one thing you may not have tried is powering of your router for a few minutes? sometimes data gets corrupted and they will slow down, thus slowing you down also. Powering it off for a few will clear out any data. I hope this helps :)
Thanks Rob, I will remember this hopefully the next time this happens. Luckily when I got on this morning an so far today, everything is back to the way it was on Monday! So maybe FB was causing issues or ??? but its fixed now for the moment. I was also able to get bookmarks added again in Opera.

Rob T
Oct 22 2014, 04:52 PM
Thanks Rob, I will remember this hopefully the next time this happens. Luckily when I got on this morning an so far today, everything is back to the way it was on Monday! So maybe FB was causing issues or ??? but its fixed now for the moment. I was also able to get bookmarks added again in Opera.

Oh i am glad you got it working again, it could have been anything that caused it. Thankyou for coming back to let me know. i appreciate it :)

DitzyLuvBug2
Oct 22 2014, 05:40 PM
I noticed this last night and then again today. Several times I work facilities that only give me one farm to work. This time I asked poster if they posted all farms or just the one and he told me all of them. He has tons of facilities/clients which I lost out on working. He posted clients and facilities all 24 farms. I landed on his farm 24 on both posts and only got that one farm to work for both posts. So I cleared browser cache/history, ran memcache reset, closed all and tried again and same thing happened. I have a feeling it is another issue related to farm 24 but don't know. Here is the link to his facility post: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1043298279&farm_ix=23&facility_id=WM&facility_time=1414015832&facility_sig=b6db0d76e6c08eb9c89a879785ddb185

Courtney Cotton
Oct 22 2014, 06:15 PM
Can anyone tell me which are the next ten facilities we are getting the bonus belts from in the lastest update please?

I'm not sure where we were upto before the update and as I like to make sure I get all of my bonuses slowly to get the best from them, ie not five all at once one after the other on the same product, I fill those facs manually until the first bonus pops up and then I stop when I have my five allowable bonuses.
I also have all the boxes unticked in those facs so they don't get filled when I use the facility manager, once I've had all the bonuses we are back to normal again. It takes a bit more time of course, just call me a FT nut! :eek:

marymarcel
Oct 22 2014, 06:35 PM
I noticed this last night and then again today. Several times I work facilities that only give me one farm to work. This time I asked poster if they posted all farms or just the one and he told me all of them. He has tons of facilities/clients which I lost out on working. He posted clients and facilities all 24 farms. I landed on his farm 24 on both posts and only got that one farm to work for both posts. So I cleared browser cache/history, ran memcache reset, closed all and tried again and same thing happened. I have a feeling it is another issue related to farm 24 but don't know. Here is the link to his facility post: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1043298279&farm_ix=23&facility_id=WM&facility_time=1414015832&facility_sig=b6db0d76e6c08eb9c89a879785ddb185

Hi DitzyLuvBug2:)

So sorry you are having problems. We have checked ourselves on this. I posted facilities from my farm 24 and Rob and my husband were able to work all farms.

We are not sure why this is happening to you. Could you please tell us if you clicked in other farm not showed as blue, were you able to work it?:)

DitzyLuvBug2
Oct 22 2014, 07:00 PM

So sorry you are having problems. We have checked ourselves on this. I posted facilities from my farm 24 and Rob and my husband were able to work all farms.

We are not sure why this is happening to you. Could you please tell us if you clicked in other farm not showed as blue, were you able to work it?:)
Yes I clicked on his farm 1 after the mayor finished working farm 24 and didn't get a work box to work his facilities on that farm.

KojiOrphen
Oct 22 2014, 09:05 PM
Can anyone tell me which are the next ten facilities we are getting the bonus belts from in the lastest update please?

I'm not sure where we were upto before the update and as I like to make sure I get all of my bonuses slowly to get the best from them, ie not five all at once one after the other on the same product, I fill those facs manually until the first bonus pops up and then I stop when I have my five allowable bonuses.
I also have all the boxes unticked in those facs so they don't get filled when I use the facility manager, once I've had all the bonuses we are back to normal again. It takes a bit more time of course, just call me a FT nut! :eek:

Looks to me like:

Rural Craft Studio
Food Coloring Factory
Sauce and Condiments Factory
Food Flavoring Factory
Souvenir Factory
Personal Care Goods Factory
Crafting Supplies Factory
Bank
Hawaiian Restaurant
Spa Supplies Factory

Just as an FYI, there are 20+ more Facilities that need Belts and Dans.

Koji

Rugged Barbie
Oct 22 2014, 09:30 PM
Greetings! Opened a Quest this morning. It required the Peruvian Rest. Now, this facility was just released the other day and already I'm required to buy it. I'm protesting. I bought the Retail factory but haven't yet purchased this one.

This has happened before in other releases. I think it would be considerate to withhold releasing Quests requiring a NEW facility for a few months even. I hesitate to use the lifeline unless I was sure I'd get the employee lifeline and then be able to get the final product by working someone's post who has purchased it.

So, what's the theme of next month's contest? Thanksgiving? Me needs to start thinking, a new, yet possible endeavor. :)

Rob T
Oct 22 2014, 09:41 PM
Greetings! Opened a Quest this morning. It required the Peruvian Rest. Now, this facility was just released the other day and already I'm required to buy it. I'm protesting. I bought the Retail factory but haven't yet purchased this one.

This has happened before in other releases. I think it would be considerate to withhold releasing Quests requiring a NEW facility for a few months even. I hesitate to use the lifeline unless I was sure I'd get the employee lifeline and then be able to get the final product by working someone's post who has purchased it.

So, what's the theme of next month's contest? Thanksgiving? Me needs to start thinking, a new, yet possible endeavor. :)

Hi Rugged Barbie,

I am really sorry, but the quests are generated at random, unfortunately there isn't a way to withhold them from quests :(

As for the new contest, that is yet to be decided :)

clogger
Oct 23 2014, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by clogger View Post

Hello clogger,

Sorry you are having this problem, you could try to put both of your facilities into storage, then click the save button, close the game, clear your browser data, reload the game and then put both facilities back on the farm and see if they show up in the facility manager. If not then you could post back here and we can see what else we can do.

I did as suggested, put the facilities back and they still do not show up in the Facility Manager. They are currently on my farm 22, if you want to check if you see them there.
I don't know if you can check my facility manager, but if possible, a moderator has my permission to do so.

Courtney Cotton
Oct 23 2014, 03:45 AM
Just what I wanted, thanks so much for taking the time to reply Koji :D

Looks to me like:
Rural Craft Studio
Food Coloring Factory
Food Flavoring Factory
Souvenir Factory
Bank
Hawaiian Restaurant
Spa Supplies FactoryJust as an FYI, there are 20+ more Facilities that need Belts and Dans.

Koji

Edi Zuidema
Oct 23 2014, 03:50 AM
After the new release animals (cows, hens, pigs) are no longer in the shop.

HelenJS22
Oct 23 2014, 04:09 AM
After the new release animals (cows, hens, pigs) are no longer in the shop.

Hi Edi Zuidema, Sorry you're looking for them in the shop, but the cows, hens and pigs are gifts and have never been available in the shop.

You can send out a gift request to your neighbours, or exchange what gifts you get to make up your numbers. I hope your neighbours will help you out.

Edi Zuidema
Oct 23 2014, 05:27 AM
Hi Edi Zuidema, Sorry you're looking for them in the shop, but the cows, hens and pigs are gifts and have never been available in the shop.

You can send out a gift request to your neighbours, or exchange what gifts you get to make up your numbers. I hope your neighbours will help you out.

Oh, pretty stupid of me! Thanks!

marymarcel
Oct 23 2014, 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by clogger View Post

I did as suggested, put the facilities back and they still do not show up in the Facility Manager. They are currently on my farm 22, if you want to check if you see them there.
I don't know if you can check my facility manager, but if possible, a moderator has my permission to do so.

Hi clogger:)

I checked your farm 22 and the 2 new facilities are there. Please try the following: open your Facility Manager and click in A/Z icon in the upper right corner. Then set it to Alphabetically and try to find the Peruvian Restaurant and the Retail Supplies Factory. If you cant find them please post here again.:)

marymarcel
Oct 23 2014, 07:07 AM
Yes I clicked on his farm 1 after the mayor finished working farm 24 and didn't get a work box to work his facilities on that farm.

Hi again:)

When you clicked on farm 1 you didnt receive a message to work it, but did you receive any other message?

I have visited your neighbors farms, they are fully worked and they have many factories, so could it be possible they are getting a glitch when posting their facilities? Do you know if other neighbors are having the same problem as you while trying to work their facilities?

Sorry about so many questions, but we are trying to figure out what is happening.:)

Santmyer
Oct 23 2014, 07:51 AM
Thank YOU KojiOrphen for the information. I was just getting ready to scroll through all my documents to find the facilities. Appreciate your doing the footwork and also for sharing!

Looks to me like:

Rural Craft Studio
Food Coloring Factory
Food Flavoring Factory
Souvenir Factory
Bank
Hawaiian Restaurant
Spa Supplies Factory

Just as an FYI, there are 20+ more Facilities that need Belts and Dans.

Koji

HelenJS22
Oct 23 2014, 07:53 AM
Oh, pretty stupid of me! Thanks!

You're welcome. We've all done that before :)

clogger
Oct 23 2014, 08:41 AM
I found them. The issue was the Facility Filter. I must have accidentally clicked it to show only Active Faciities. Since they were new, they were Inactive, and they did not show up. Duh! Thanks for the help!! :o

clogger
Oct 23 2014, 08:44 AM
Hi clogger:)

I checked your farm 22 and the 2 new facilities are there. Please try the following: open your Facility Manager and click in A/Z icon in the upper right corner. Then set it to Alphabetically and try to find the Peruvian Restaurant and the Retail Supplies Factory. If you cant find them please post here again.:)

I found them. The issue was the Facility Filter. I must have accidentally clicked it to show only Active Faciities. Since they were new, they were Inactive, and they did not show up. Duh! Thanks for the help!! :o

marymarcel
Oct 23 2014, 08:46 AM

You're very welcome clogger, have a great day!:)

earlgray
Oct 23 2014, 09:35 AM
I'm a bit puzzled. I started purchasing additional sheep to put into my wool shed on my first farm, and discovered it said I already had 200 each sheep and llamas in there. Which should not have been possible because I hadn't purchased any others since the latest update, which increased the maximum to 200. So FT is giving me free animals? Well, I guess I can't complain!

marymarcel
Oct 23 2014, 09:39 AM
I'm a bit puzzled. I started purchasing additional sheep to put into my wool shed on my first farm, and discovered it said I already had 200 each sheep and llamas in there. Which should not have been possible because I hadn't purchased any others since the latest update, which increased the maximum to 200. So FT is giving me free animals? Well, I guess I can't complain!

Hi earlgray:)

Some time ago we had a glitch with animals disappearing from their sheds. When developers fixed it some extra animals were added, for example I received extra white rabbits :D

So, there's no problem, just enjoy them:)

MadamePondarosa
Oct 23 2014, 01:29 PM
I really liked the flamingos:)

But, the flamingos can not be placed over any kinds of water/ponds :/

Thats kind of the point with flamingos...they stand in WATER!! Is this possible to change? :)

Orx
Oct 23 2014, 03:01 PM
I am having a problem with farm 24. There are a lot of sheep and rabbits that I have tried to send to storage so that I can put them on another farm but they won't go or if they do when I reload they are still there and sometimes when I click on them it seems to add more of the animals. I have cleared the memcache and browser and restarted the computer but the problem is still there. Can you help please I am sending a link to my farm.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1492547478&farm_ix=23

DitzyLuvBug2
Oct 23 2014, 03:49 PM

When you clicked on farm 1 you didnt receive a message to work it, but did you receive any other message?

I have visited your neighbors farms, they are fully worked and they have many factories, so could it be possible they are getting a glitch when posting their facilities? Do you know if other neighbors are having the same problem as you while trying to work their facilities?

Sorry about so many questions, but we are trying to figure out what is happening.:)
I didn't receive any messages when going to his farm 1. When I asked he said nobody else that did his facilities had said anything about only getting farm 24 to work. I know when I posted my facilities after the release one person did report to me they only had one farm to work and guessed it was just the release glitch too. I still have that message from him in my FB messages. I also have one FT message with someone reporting they only got 1 farm from my post. So I know it isn't only me having the problem.

mpwhitford
Oct 23 2014, 06:52 PM
ok on the 22nd the day after the release I went to sell off my non ingredients. I use the non ingredients for me. Sold them off and I was not having a very good day because for some unknown reason I sorted back to all and then clicked sell selected.

Now that shouldn't have been an issue since I'd already sold off non ingredients and I would have no reason to check any of the used ingredients. I know you can but I don't. I saw that some ingredients were sold but thought nothing of it.

I posted my factories yesterday and was out of several things - activated carbon, honey ice cream, hawaiian pizza and pizza supreme are what I can remember. At first I thought what the heck? Then I remembered what happened at the market.

So I just now went to the market and again sold off my non ingredients for me. not much to sell off this time. then I sorted to all and went all the way down the list to see if anything was checked to sell. Yup! the items I mentioned above. This time I hadn't hit sell selected. But here's the issue. I had checked both my supreme pizza and Hawaiian pizza stock b4 I went to the market. Both showed 16,322. Now the supreme shows zero.

I know nothing can be given back to me and that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if someone could please check into whether some ingredients that ARE used are accidently ended up in the non ingredients for me. I have gotten into the habit of only selling my non ingredients after the release comes out in case some that wasn't used is with a new factory.

mduby
Oct 23 2014, 08:26 PM
Thanks Raul!! :)

KojiOrphen
Oct 23 2014, 11:10 PM
ok on the 22nd the day after the release I went to sell off my non ingredients. I use the non ingredients for me. Sold them off and I was not having a very good day because for some unknown reason I sorted back to all and then clicked sell selected.

Now that shouldn't have been an issue since I'd already sold off non ingredients and I would have no reason to check any of the used ingredients. I know you can but I don't. I saw that some ingredients were sold but thought nothing of it.

I posted my factories yesterday and was out of several things - activated carbon, honey ice cream, hawaiian pizza and pizza supreme are what I can remember. At first I thought what the heck? Then I remembered what happened at the market.

So I just now went to the market and again sold off my non ingredients for me. not much to sell off this time. then I sorted to all and went all the way down the list to see if anything was checked to sell. Yup! the items I mentioned above. This time I hadn't hit sell selected. But here's the issue. I had checked both my supreme pizza and Hawaiian pizza stock b4 I went to the market. Both showed 16,322. Now the supreme shows zero.

I know nothing can be given back to me and that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if someone could please check into whether some ingredients that ARE used are accidently ended up in the non ingredients for me. I have gotten into the habit of only selling my non ingredients after the release comes out in case some that wasn't used is with a new factory.

Thanks for reminding me. This has happened to me in the past also.

I just sold all of my non-ingredients and when I went through all, I deselected:

Chicken Hot Hard Taco (used in Bowling Alley)
Durians (used in Fruit Stand)
Hawaian Pizza (used in Bowling Alley)
Instant Hot Chocolate (used in Bowling Alley)
Mameys (used in Tropical Shakes Stand)
Nectarines (used in Fruit Stand)
Orange Marmalade (used in Fruit Stand)
Persimmons (used in Fruit Stand)
Pluots (used in Fruit Stand)
Prunes (used in Fruit Stand)
Stars (used in Fruit Stand)

These all USED to be non-ingredients and are now ingredients. (Edited to add Facilities used in. The Bowling Alley and Tropical Shakes Stand were added 9/18 and the Fruit Stand was added 7/14.)

Koji

FarmerMcLashwood
Oct 24 2014, 07:49 AM
Am loving the new animals in gifts..... Just one thing though. trying to do a zoo themed farm..... I can get alligators and flamingos in my lakes by putting them down and then putting lakes over them. works....... until I log back in... when the alligators and flamingos are once again to the side out of the lakes.... obviously a glitch that maybe the Devs are unaware of as yet.... have a number of friends who are experiencing the same thing.... but others who are not.

carolann43
Oct 24 2014, 08:31 AM
Since the news release I am missing my crops in storage. 3 fields of sugar, 2 fields of tomatoes, onions......list goes on. All my harvesting last night gone. Also, this has happen to another person that I know of, we planted a field and this morning it is not planted. What happened? Took my coins, but no crop.....I for one do not like the new animals...what purpose do they serve. I'm an old fashion farmer, has to have a purpose.

mpwhitford
Oct 24 2014, 10:09 AM
Thanks for reminding me. This has happened to me in the past also.

I just sold all of my non-ingredients and when I went through all, I deselected:

Chicken Hot Hard Taco (used in Bowling Alley)
Durians (used in Fruit Stand)
Hawaian Pizza (used in Bowling Alley)
Instant Hot Chocolate (used in Bowling Alley)
Mameys (used in Tropical Shakes Stand)
Nectarines (used in Fruit Stand)
Orange Marmalade (used in Fruit Stand)
Persimmons (used in Fruit Stand)
Pluots (used in Fruit Stand)
Prunes (used in Fruit Stand)
Stars (used in Fruit Stand)

These all USED to be non-ingredients and are now ingredients. (Edited to add Facilities used in. The Bowling Alley and Tropical Shakes Stand were added 9/18 and the Fruit Stand was added 7/14.)

Koji

You are right on. I checked the Sept. release and this is what it shows for the bowling alley
Bowling Alley (Coins): Provides Bowling Entertainment Services and can be stocked with the products below:

Bowling Ball --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Ball Return --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Retro Bowling Poster --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Pins --> production was increased to accommodate the demand for an additional service facility
Hawaiian Pizza
Chicken Hot Hard Taco
Instant Hot Chocolate
Honey Icecream

the last 3 of those items were still checked and while I can't say for positive that they still showed in the non ingredients AS WELL as all ingredients I do know that mine were sold off. I have checked and see the supreme pizza is not used so it IS a non ingredient.

I accept partial blame for being in a blue haze and clicking the sell selected while sorted to all. However, when non ingredients are switched to being used the devs need to check to make sure in the market they get unchecked.

Now it is entirely possible - in fact very probable - that I didn't have as many of these items as I originally thought I did so I'll breath a deep breath pull up my big girl panties and move on. But please take caution in having these things checked. It should be part of testing the new release

melee
Oct 24 2014, 10:15 AM
I have never used this before so I am not sure I am doing it properly. I harvested my sugarcane for my quest and it will not acknowledge it. Have planted it yet again. What else can I do?

marymarcel
Oct 24 2014, 10:30 AM
I have never used this before so I am not sure I am doing it properly. I harvested my sugarcane for my quest and it will not acknowledge it. Have planted it yet again. What else can I do?

Hi melee:)

Sorry you are having problems with your quest.

If you harvested it in your own farm and you didnt get the green tick for that step, then you have probably got an intermitent glitch with that quest. As it is intermitent it is not easy to the developers to pin down and fix.

You have just replanted sugarcane so you will have to wait some hours to harvest it, hopefully the glitch could be cleared by that time.
When you harvest a crop try to open your quest to be sure that step gets the green tick, if not , try to wait some hours and harvest it again.:)

Eradani
Oct 24 2014, 12:40 PM
You are right on. I checked the Sept. release and this is what it shows for the bowling alley
Bowling Alley (Coins): Provides Bowling Entertainment Services and can be stocked with the products below:

Bowling Ball --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Ball Return --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Retro Bowling Poster --> (NEW) produced in the Sports Accessories Factory
Bowling Pins --> production was increased to accommodate the demand for an additional service facility
Hawaiian Pizza
Chicken Hot Hard Taco
Instant Hot Chocolate
Honey Icecream

the last 3 of those items were still checked and while I can't say for positive that they still showed in the non ingredients AS WELL as all ingredients I do know that mine were sold off. I have checked and see the supreme pizza is not used so it IS a non ingredient.

I accept partial blame for being in a blue haze and clicking the sell selected while sorted to all. However, when non ingredients are switched to being used the devs need to check to make sure in the market they get unchecked.

Now it is entirely possible - in fact very probable - that I didn't have as many of these items as I originally thought I did so I'll breath a deep breath pull up my big girl panties and move on. But please take caution in having these things checked. It should be part of testing the new release

we have to add the checkmarks for "items to sell" manually. So, when there's new facilities, i've done an ingredient check on the new facility, gone to the market, and made sure everything the new facility is using is unchecked now.

JSchuster
Oct 24 2014, 02:33 PM
Coop Quest: Very frustrating.....clicking forever on 25 or more players as well as my neighbors and not finding what is needed. Hopefully this will improve as more players participate. If not I will stop playing this feature in the near future.

Rob T
Oct 24 2014, 02:46 PM
Coop Quest: Very frustrating.....clicking forever on 25 or more players as well as my neighbors and not finding what is needed. Hopefully this will improve as more players participate. If not I will stop playing this feature in the near future.

Hi JSchuster,

I am sorry you are having difficulties, however, have you tried going to the market ans asking if anyone has the item you need? also, we have a thread here in the forum of members that post what they have available if you care to search that too? http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605174

mpwhitford
Oct 24 2014, 03:23 PM
we have to add the checkmarks for "items to sell" manually. So, when there's new facilities, i've done an ingredient check on the new facility, gone to the market, and made sure everything the new facility is using is unchecked now.

Yes you are right - to sell items that are used in facilities we have to manually check it. but as far as I'm concerned it is NOT the player's responsibility to check every release to make sure there are no check marks!

I do not sell any used items. I don't think I've even looked and said holy cow I have 10 million of this I'd better sell some. I only use non ingredients for me. I sell off once a month - right after the release. So when the bowling alley was introduced last month the pizza, instant chocolate and honey ice cream should have been removed from non ingredients to used ingredients.

Clearly someone did not test this part. This needs to be tested everytime a non ingredient becomes a used ingredient. I'm sorry but I don't have the time to go down the entire list of ingredients to make sure the devs remembered to removed the check marks.

But thank you for telling me all this cause at least now I now I didn't have a brain spasm!

DitzyLuvBug2
Oct 24 2014, 06:17 PM

2nd reply...I didn't receive any messages when going to his farm 1. When I asked he said nobody else that did his facilities had said anything about only getting farm 24 to work. I know when I posted my facilities after the release one person did report to me they only had one farm to work and guessed it was just the release glitch too. I still have that message from him in my FB messages. I also have one FT message with someone reporting they only got 1 farm from my post. So I know it isn't only me having the problem.

marymarcel
Oct 24 2014, 06:40 PM
2nd reply...I didn't receive any messages when going to his farm 1. When I asked he said nobody else that did his facilities had said anything about only getting farm 24 to work. I know when I posted my facilities after the release one person did report to me they only had one farm to work and guessed it was just the release glitch too. I still have that message from him in my FB messages. I also have one FT message with someone reporting they only got 1 farm from my post. So I know it isn't only me having the problem.

So sorry for the delay to go back to you:(

Let me understand, you are not seeing all farms when try to work your neighbor facilities and added to that, your neighbors dont see all your farms when you post them for working?

DitzyLuvBug2
Oct 24 2014, 06:45 PM

So sorry for the delay to go back to you:(

Let me understand, you are not seeing all farms when try to work your neighbor facilities and added to that, your neighbors dont see all your farms when you post them for working?
It is sporatic when I am working friends facilities that I only get 1 farm to work when the farmer actually posted all 24 farms. When I went another farm there to see if it would let me work them, it didn't give me any messages and those farms were all invisible. I tried another browser, and did the normal clearing history/cache and the memcache reset. When I posted on the 10/21, I also received two notes from farmers working my facility post saying they only got 1 farm to work when I filled all facilities on all 24 farms.

marymarcel
Oct 24 2014, 06:52 PM
It is sporatic when I am working friends facilities that I only get 1 farm to work when the farmer actually posted all 24 farms. When I went another farm there to see if it would let me work them, it didn't give me any messages and those farms were all invisible. I tried another browser, and did the normal clearing history/cache and the memcache reset. When I posted on the 10/21, I also received two notes from farmers working my facility post saying they only got 1 farm to work when I filled all facilities on all 24 farms.

Thank you so much for clarifying it to me. :)

We will try to send this to the developers to let them check your problem.:)

DitzyLuvBug2
Oct 24 2014, 06:55 PM
Thank you so much for clarifying it to me. :)

We will try to send this to the developers to let them check your problem.:)
Thank you!! :)

Rob T
Oct 24 2014, 07:27 PM
Raul just posted this....

- Sorting neighbour bar by Online Status behaves as a month ago, nothing changes.
- Sorting neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests now behaves correctly, current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot.

- There is a new change in relation to the trains that we just launched, you can now dispatch 2 Locomotives of the same type at the same time, for instance, you can now have 2 Enhanced Freight Locomotives dispatched at the same time as long as they are dispatched on different farms, before you could only have one.

However there are some new buying restrictions, for ex: to buy your first Ultimate Locomotive you need to own one Enhanced Locomotive. To buy your second Ultimate Locomotive you need to own two Enhanced Locomotive.

mpwhitford
Oct 24 2014, 08:29 PM

so if you own 1 of each train already would the buying order for the second set be standard freight 1st, enhanced locomotive 2nd , ultimate locomotive 3rd, supreme 4rd and turbo 5th?

and then you would have 10 locomotives. do all 10 have to be on different farms? so you would have 10 farms each with one train? trying to make sure I understand b4 I go forth.

Rugged Barbie
Oct 24 2014, 08:32 PM

awesome news! question, can i now legally dispatch my 2 turbo engines or is this limited to enhanced engines?
thank you Raul!

btw, still seeing the candlestick quest in the co-op quests. that's a funeral item. :(

KojiOrphen
Oct 24 2014, 09:34 PM
Yes you are right - to sell items that are used in facilities we have to manually check it. but as far as I'm concerned it is NOT the player's responsibility to check every release to make sure there are no check marks!

I do not sell any used items. I don't think I've even looked and said holy cow I have 10 million of this I'd better sell some. I only use non ingredients for me. I sell off once a month - right after the release. So when the bowling alley was introduced last month the pizza, instant chocolate and honey ice cream should have been removed from non ingredients to used ingredients.

Clearly someone did not test this part. This needs to be tested everytime a non ingredient becomes a used ingredient. I'm sorry but I don't have the time to go down the entire list of ingredients to make sure the devs remembered to removed the check marks.

But thank you for telling me all this cause at least now I now I didn't have a brain spasm!

I've posted a Suggestion to add a button to the Sell Marketplace to "Deselect" all items.

Koji

beverduster
Oct 24 2014, 09:46 PM
the 2nd set of trains isnt working, i just wasted my time & the fc that i spent for nothing, hope they get it fixed soon, just glad i didnt buy 9 more long cars

KnightRider
Oct 24 2014, 10:11 PM
the 2nd set of trains isnt working, i just wasted my time & the fc that i spent for nothing, hope they get it fixed soon, just glad i didnt buy 9 more long cars

Hello Beverduster,

Sorry you are having problems with your train on farm 13, is the button light up when you try to dispatch the train? Have you tried to only hook up the one long boxcar that you have attached just to see if it will work? You could try to clear the FT memcache.

To clear the Farm Town memcache close your game if it is open, then click on the link where the Farm Town memcache is in my signature block below, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data gets into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time, because it clears all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close your browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

beverduster
Oct 25 2014, 01:59 AM
kr, i tried that, it still wont let me, it tells me i have 5 traings going on farm 14 & i cant disoatch any more out, my other train is on farm 13, it should work but it dont

beverduster
Oct 25 2014, 02:26 AM
put the enhanced train engine in my storage, quess what? now i cant get it out, what gives ? to put to use on my farm 13

KnightRider
Oct 25 2014, 02:29 AM
kr, i tried that, it still wont let me, it tells me i have 5 traings going on farm 14 & i cant disoatch any more out, my other train is on farm 13, it should work but it dont

Hello beverduster,

I will have to discuss this with the other mods, but I am wondering if you would need to have 2 Standard engines before you could use a 2nd Enhanced engine, since the Standard engines is the engine before the Enhanced engine. The way the note in the New Release states is that you have to have the previous engine to purchase a higher engine and to purchase the 2nd you would have to purchase them starting with the Standard. I am wondering if this is the reason because earlier I purchased a Long Tanker and connected it to the Standard engine and it worked.

beverduster
Oct 25 2014, 02:37 AM
put my long gondola car in storage, now i can get it out of storage, this is getting old very fast, now im beginning to think i got suckered grrrr grrr

beverduster
Oct 25 2014, 02:39 AM
kr, i tried the standard enging 1st & it dint work, then i tried the enhanced & it didnt work then i was stupid enough to put them in storage & now the game wont let me get them out, t y for the come back

KojiOrphen
Oct 25 2014, 02:42 AM
Hello beverduster,

I will have to discuss this with the other mods, but I am wondering if you would need to have 2 Standard engines before you could use a 2nd Enhanced engine, since the Standard engines is the engine before the Enhanced engine. The way the note in the New Release states is that you have to have the previous engine to purchase a higher engine and to purchase the 2nd you would have to purchase them starting with the Standard. I am wondering if this is the reason because earlier I purchased a Long Tanker and connected it to the Standard engine and it worked.

Nope! I have 2 of each type of train and I get the message:

"This train can not be dispatched
because you already have five
trains dispatched at this time in
your farm 20.

(if you moved the locomotive from
these farms, put it back to unload
the trains.)

The message comes up immediately when you click on "Show Train Details".

It looks to me like there is still a programmed limit of 5 trains.

Koji

KnightRider
Oct 25 2014, 03:09 AM

your farm 20.

the trains.)

Koji

Hello KojiOrphen,

Sorry you are having problems also, I don't really know what to do to try and fix the situation, will have to wait until the other mods come online and maybe they might know why you and beverduster are having problems, as I mentioned in the other post, it worked when I tried it with 2 Standard engines. It might be the limit of 5 engines and for others that doesn't have 5 then they could use a 2nd engine.

Seraphina Warrior
Oct 25 2014, 05:46 AM
kr, i tried the standard enging 1st & it dint work, then i tried the enhanced & it didnt work then i was stupid enough to put them in storage & now the game wont let me get them out, t y for the come back

Hi beverduster, when removing items from storage, you have to have a clear area of land in order to place them. I've been to your farm 13, and it is extremely crowded. You need to try and make a clear area, and once you do this, then you should be able to place your items from storage. :)

jcangel1964
Oct 25 2014, 08:35 AM
When I try to load the store, I get "error saving data. click the green tick to reload game." I have cleared history & cache, and I still get the error. How do I get rid of it?

psycho_mommi
Oct 25 2014, 09:47 AM
i have a problem. i "started all" on my facs and the start all button didn't start everything. in specifc, my metal mills and oil refineries. just noticed this this morning. thanks for the hlp, and thank for the GREAT update!!!

marymarcel
Oct 25 2014, 09:53 AM
When I try to load the store, I get "error saving data. click the green tick to reload game." I have cleared history & cache, and I still get the error. How do I get rid of it?

Hi jcangel1964:)

Sorry about your problems, please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If after trying them you still have problems, please post a reply in that thread.:)

marymarcel
Oct 25 2014, 09:55 AM
i have a problem. i "started all" on my facs and the start all button didn't start everything. in specifc, my metal mills and oil refineries. just noticed this this morning. thanks for the hlp, and thank for the GREAT update!!!

Hi psycho_mommi:)

Please open those facilities and make sure they have the ticks for all products.:)

beverduster
Oct 25 2014, 10:37 AM

your farm 20.

the trains.)

Koji

are you on server wf37? thats the one im on, & i cant get my 2nd enhanced train to work either

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 25 2014, 10:56 AM

The thread here on the forum is quite helpful ! Just 'Search this Thread' for what you need ....
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605174

Aussie Rae
Oct 25 2014, 04:48 PM
the key words in the update re sending duplicate trains is " at the same time" I think, I am waiting for all mine to return before attempting to send out the duplicated engines...

NJones277
Oct 25 2014, 05:34 PM
Same for me - "train cannot be dispatched....." So happy to be able to have 10 trains. Now we need to be able to use them. :)

Taz D
Oct 25 2014, 08:51 PM
the key words in the update re sending duplicate trains is " at the same time" I think, I am waiting for all mine to return before attempting to send out the duplicated engines...

Same for me - "train cannot be dispatched....." So happy to be able to have 10 trains. Now we need to be able to use them. :)
Sorry this is happening. This issue has been sent to the developers for them to work on. Only thing we can do is wait for them to fix it.

KojiOrphen
Oct 26 2014, 09:32 AM
I was able to dispatch my additional trains.

Thanks everyone for the help and hard work.

Koji

firegold flames
Oct 26 2014, 09:47 AM
Rate: i give 7/10 for this update/theme .

Eradani
Oct 26 2014, 09:53 AM
dear devs: saw this yesterday but forgot so

big thx for the sort order fix :)

marymarcel
Oct 26 2014, 10:05 AM
Hi all!

Raul has posted the following:

Post Release Updates - October 25th, 7:30PM EST

- We fixed some of the issues with the trains, players should be able to dispatch now up to 10 Locomotives at the same time, 2 of each type.

Rugged Barbie
Oct 26 2014, 01:15 PM
Question -
I already have 2 Turbos. Can I buy another Turbo and launch it making 3 Turbos Dispatched or do I have to buy a 3rd of every engine before I can buy a 3rd Turbo? Or, is 2 of each engine the max? I'm so confused I confuse myself.
xoxo

Rob T
Oct 26 2014, 01:28 PM
Question -
I already have 2 Turbos. Can I buy another Turbo and launch it making 3 Turbos Dispatched or do I have to buy a 3rd of every engine before I can buy a 3rd Turbo? Or, is 2 of each engine the max? I'm so confused I confuse myself.
xoxo

Hi Rugged Barbie,

It's a maximum of 2 of each engine making 10 trains possible in total. :)

SunnyD
Oct 26 2014, 07:06 PM
Taz you needed a new sig for the forum.. sooooooo i got to playing around.... my way of saying "thank you" for all you do for us in FT.... Your the best.....

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42090

Taz D
Oct 26 2014, 07:12 PM
Taz you needed a new sig for the forum.. sooooooo i got to playing around.... my way of saying "thank you" for all you do for us in FT.... Your the best.....

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42090
Thanks...maybe I need to get tags for my car like that...:D

SunnyD
Oct 26 2014, 08:08 PM
i made one for Mary and me too LOL LOL ok i like making these now lol lol better than my coffee cups too i think LOL LOL

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42098

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42094

theperfectnina
Oct 27 2014, 12:33 AM
I really like that, how sweet that was made for you :p

Thanks...maybe I need to get tags for my car like that...:D

marymarcel
Oct 27 2014, 07:00 AM
i made one for Mary and me too LOL LOL ok i like making these now lol lol better than my coffee cups too i think LOL LOL

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42098

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42094

Wow!!! what a wonderful surprise!!:)

Thank you so much Sunny!! I really love and appreciate your work:)

beverduster
Oct 27 2014, 10:12 AM
thats pretty slick, where do you go to do that, i want one too

StoneFace
Oct 27 2014, 11:03 AM

yikes.... hate to imagine the pic required for yours bd....hehehe

dave1949
Oct 27 2014, 02:06 PM
It seems the FT clock is here again, will get new facilities on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL

SunnyD
Oct 27 2014, 02:10 PM

what state ?? i make them... i do graphic arts.. what images do you like? soo not guessing by your name on here LOL LOL

beverduster
Oct 27 2014, 02:16 PM
what state ?? i make them... i do graphic arts.. what images do you like? soo not guessing by your name on here LOL LOL

live in tx now but lived in oklahoma for 60 years, im a ole ruff neck from the oil field to being a trucker when i retired, i also played in the army band & was also a drill sgt, how about a drilling rig with a big truck off to the side & a beaver with a drill sgt hat on his head t y ty
:):)

jmdoda4438@comcast.net
Oct 27 2014, 03:11 PM
It seems the FT clock is here again, will get new facilities on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL

still 8 hours left of Monday here!!!!!

MichHotRod
Oct 27 2014, 04:15 PM
we get kind of anxious for the new facilities, keep checking for them, nothing yet. At first it was to suppose to be later in the week, then it is Monday nothing yet. Please get them up Farm Town deps, I know how dave1949 feels.

Rugged Barbie
Oct 27 2014, 05:19 PM

what clock, where?:eek:

Taz D
Oct 27 2014, 05:42 PM
This one:
http://barsupplies.com/images/SIGN-8-5OCLOCK.jpg

Queen.of.Clutter
Oct 27 2014, 06:22 PM
This one:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! Good one Taz !

MichHotRod
Oct 27 2014, 09:42 PM
- Artisan Jewelry Studio (Coins): Coming next Monday.

- Handmade Jewelry Stall (Coins): Coming next Monday.

Monday is almost over. What happen to them? I try to get my farms so I have space for them, then the day they are suppose to be there, they are not.

Was it
this Monday October 27 or Monday November 3?

Texas Belle
Oct 27 2014, 11:13 PM

Hey Sunny my T-shirt is wearing out, can I have a personalized license tag? Texas Belle is my name, Texas is my state.. :) Thanks...

ImajeanB
Oct 28 2014, 12:26 AM

It's still Monday somewhere! lol

emilyznana
Oct 28 2014, 01:05 AM
I cannot get my farm 24, it does not appear under the Names of the Farms. Please help

dave1949
Oct 28 2014, 02:36 AM
This one:

Yes that's the clock i made reference to. lol

beautysmom
Oct 28 2014, 05:36 AM
Good morning, I can't comment on the fix to zoom levels, because it has never really been something I noticed. However, I suspect that the fix has caused another problem that probably is a result. When I open the first farm to fish, I get the symbol for my turbo boat, just as I expect to see it. After doing that farm, and moving to the next, the symbol for the boat has been zoomed out to a point where you can barely see it, and never comes back to regular size. Ditto all my other tools--sprinklers, tree shaker, log truck etc. This has now caused me to irrigate 2 farms I didn't intend to, because I wasn't forceful enough clicking on the walk to clear the tool. Very disconcerting, to say the least.

Eradani
Oct 28 2014, 09:02 AM

- Replaced "This transaction could not be completed" message by a more accurate message "Products no longer needed". This is usually a valid message, ex: if you try to sell a product to user X but already another user sold it to user X moments ago, or when you try to buy a product from someone but already another user sold it to you moments ago.

just tried to buy sugarcane from someone and got ~"they don't have any to sell you"

went to the next person and got ~"you don't need this anymore"

closed and opened cq mgr and do still need sugarcane. went back to the 2nd person and bought it.

StoneFace
Oct 28 2014, 02:18 PM
keep your eyes open

:eek:

Jewelry facilities are about to be released .......

gather your coin.....

LOVELESS
Oct 28 2014, 02:39 PM
Christmas is coming too. Lol " i know have patience. "

SunnyD
Oct 28 2014, 03:06 PM
Hey Sunny my T-shirt is wearing out, can I have a personalized license tag? Texas Belle is my name, Texas is my state.. :) Thanks...

how is this ???

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/TEXASBELLEDONE.jpg (http://s746.photobucket.com/user/divasunshine1846/media/farmtown/TEXASBELLEDONE.jpg.html)

ceciliawells33
Oct 28 2014, 03:12 PM
is it today yet :D

SunnyD
Oct 28 2014, 03:25 PM
live in tx now but lived in oklahoma for 60 years, im a ole ruff neck from the oil field to being a trucker when i retired, i also played in the army band & was also a drill sgt, how about a drilling rig with a big truck off to the side & a beaver with a drill sgt hat on his head t y ty
:):)

LOL holy molly umm how about a beaver a rig and a truck ... think i can fit all that LOL LOL you want the name Beaverduster on it??? lol lol wow...

Taz D
Oct 28 2014, 03:30 PM
LOL holy molly umm how about a beaver a rig and a truck ... think i can fit all that LOL LOL you want the name Beaverduster on it??? lol lol wow...
These are great Sunny D, but could we take this over to the Social section rather than the release please.

Taz D
Oct 28 2014, 03:46 PM
Post Release Updates - October 28th, 4:10PM EST

- Bug fix: Funeral products still appearing while browsing other farmers Cooperative Quests
- Bug fix: When you have a tool selected and you change farms without de-selecting the tool, the tool icon gets very small
- Artisan Jewelry Studio and Handmade Jewelry Stall facilities

beverduster
Oct 28 2014, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=SunnyD;5892514]LOL holy molly umm how about a beaver a rig and a truck ... think i can fit all that LOL LOL you want the name Beaverduster on :):)

MichHotRod
Oct 28 2014, 04:00 PM
I would like to thanks Raul for the new stuff, he release today. Thank you very much

Texas Belle
Oct 28 2014, 05:12 PM
how is this ???

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx109/divasunshine1846/farmtown/TEXASBELLEDONE.jpg (http://s746.photobucket.com/user/divasunshine1846/media/farmtown/TEXASBELLEDONE.jpg.html)

Wonderful Sunny, thanks so much, now if we could put some of the colored rocks from the new facilities... they are just precious... the new buildings are looking so good.. :)

Texas Belle
Oct 28 2014, 05:16 PM
Thank you Raul & Co.. the new buildings are looking better and better every time... time to play with the new facilities now... thanks again...

lynwoo60
Oct 28 2014, 06:10 PM
First of all tyvm for the new stuff. Was playing happily along and wam fb went down. i got the dreaded white page. tried everyhting and nothing. my husband also lost his fb and also just got phone call from my daughter and her's went as well. but she can get on to fb on her phone but not on the computer like us. is anyone else having problems.

lynwoo60
Oct 28 2014, 06:12 PM
just checked the fb down site and they said it is down for everyone at the moment. what are they breaking now grr

Petuniaflower
Oct 28 2014, 06:18 PM
yep down for me too I wonder too what they are up to and will i like it

StoneFace
Oct 28 2014, 06:18 PM
just checked the fb down site and they said it is down for everyone at the moment. what are they breaking now grr

wow...isn't THAT the truth..... Zucker already has his billions... wish he would not try so hard to "get better"

WillowTreeFarm
Oct 28 2014, 07:09 PM
I bought the artisan jewelry stand and placed it on farm 21. I opened it to see what ingredients it takes and saw it takes stuff from the mineral and open pit mines. I noticed when my mouse went over the mine it shows I own 22 mines. I own 24 of each mine. My facility manager shows 24 mines. I went to the jewelry store and that shows I only own 22 mines. I cleared cache, etc. and it stills says 22. I hope I'm getting product from 24 mines and not 22.

Taz D
Oct 28 2014, 10:04 PM
I bought the artisan jewelry stand and placed it on farm 21. I opened it to see what ingredients it takes and saw it takes stuff from the mineral and open pit mines. I noticed when my mouse went over the mine it shows I own 22 mines. I own 24 of each mine. My facility manager shows 24 mines. I went to the jewelry store and that shows I only own 22 mines. I cleared cache, etc. and it stills says 22. I hope I'm getting product from 24 mines and not 22.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
Even if the count is off there you would still get all the items from the 24 mines when you store.

mpwhitford
Oct 29 2014, 07:01 PM
Could someone provide some clarification on buying the second set of trains. Maybe it's only obvious to some people but I am detail oriented and need to have things spelled out for me.

I have 1 set of trains already. What I would like to know on the seond set is if the order you buy them in is the same as the first set. Would it be standard freight 1st, enhanced locomotive 2nd , ultimate locomotive 3rd, supreme 4rd and turbo 5th?

and then you would have 10 locomotives. do all 10 have to be on different farms? so you would have 10 farms each with one train? trying to make sure I understand b4 I go forth. Can someone explain it to me. Thanks much

Taz D
Oct 29 2014, 07:49 PM
Could someone provide some clarification on buying the second set of trains. Maybe it's only obvious to some people but I am detail oriented and need to have things spelled out for me.

I have 1 set of trains already. What I would like to know on the seond set is if the order you buy them in is the same as the first set. Would it be standard freight 1st, enhanced locomotive 2nd , ultimate locomotive 3rd, supreme 4rd and turbo 5th?

and then you would have 10 locomotives. do all 10 have to be on different farms? so you would have 10 farms each with one train? trying to make sure I understand b4 I go forth. Can someone explain it to me. Thanks much
You are right except it is Supreme 3rd and Ultimate 4th.
No all 10 do not have to be on separate farms. You can have 1 of each on a farm, so up to 5 trains on a farm as long as they are all different engines. So you could have 1 set on 1 farm and the second set on a different farm. The only thing you can't do is have 2 of the same engine dispatched at the same time on the same farm.

mpwhitford
Oct 30 2014, 10:55 AM
You are right except it is Supreme 3rd and Ultimate 4th.
No all 10 do not have to be on separate farms. You can have 1 of each on a farm, so up to 5 trains on a farm as long as they are all different engines. So you could have 1 set on 1 farm and the second set on a different farm. The only thing you can't do is have 2 of the same engine dispatched at the same time on the same farm.

Thank you very much Taz! appreciate the clarification

boduke66
Oct 30 2014, 09:03 PM
not sure where to post this,but tonight when i was in the markets,both hiring/be hired and the buying/selling when i typed a message into the room my messages are way above my avatars head not close to the avatar,this is the first time seeing it tonight,just thought i'd bring it to the attention of someone.

Taz D
Oct 30 2014, 09:26 PM
not sure where to post this,but tonight when i was in the markets,both hiring/be hired and the buying/selling when i typed a message into the room my messages are way above my avatars head not close to the avatar,this is the first time seeing it tonight,just thought i'd bring it to the attention of someone.
Hi Boduke,
I tried this and it was normal for me. Were you possibly in a crowd of avatars? That may have forced your message up higher.

boduke66
Oct 30 2014, 09:32 PM
the markets were kind of crowded,this might have been the problem,just wanted to make sure that it wasnt some other problem that might have crept up

JanetBC
Oct 30 2014, 09:58 PM
I have a BIG Problem--Can't get My Farm to load on OR Send Bonus, Work Facilities or anything that has to do with Farmtown! It has been this way for over 9 hours now! Can someone please help ??
Thanks, Janet

Rob T
Oct 30 2014, 10:10 PM
I have a BIG Problem--Can't get My Farm to load on OR Send Bonus, Work Facilities or anything that has to do with Farmtown! It has been this way for over 9 hours now! Can someone please help ??
Thanks, Janet

Hi JanetBC,

I'm sorry you are having these issues, have you tried clearing your browser cache and macromedia files? see the link below for info on how to do that :)

JanetBC
Oct 30 2014, 10:18 PM
Thanks so much for answering me! YES--I have Cleared and Cleaned my Cache All afternoon to no avail, BUT just now-I went back and MY FARM LOADED!! So I am Good to Go now!
Thanks again,
Janet

JanetBC
Oct 30 2014, 10:34 PM
Hi JanetBC,

I'm sorry you are having these issues, have you tried clearing your browser cache and macromedia files? see the link below for info on how to do that :)

I thought I was okay when I found my Farm had Loaded, but something is Weird! I still can't send any bonuses to my neighbors or work facilities! Also---I don't know how to explain this , but my Farm is at the bottom of the Screen--I have to scroll down to get to it???? White page at the top???

Taz D
Oct 30 2014, 10:40 PM
I thought I was okay when I found my Farm had Loaded, but something is Weird! I still can't send any bonuses to my neighbors or work facilities! Also---I don't know how to explain this , but my Farm is at the bottom of the Screen--I have to scroll down to get to it???? White page at the top???
Hi Janet,
There are others posting on this too and it has been reported to the developers to see if they can do anything about this. It seems to only be an issue in Chrome, so if you try another browser it may work ok for now.
For your bonus posts make sure you have pop ups and 3rd party cookies allowed.

JanetBC
Oct 30 2014, 10:58 PM
Hi Janet,
There are others posting on this too and it has been reported to the developers to see if they can do anything about this. It seems to only be an issue in Chrome, so if you try another browser it may work ok for now.

Okay! I will try Internet Explorer and see if it works! Mine worked fine this morning! Not anymore! :( Thanks Taz!!!

boduke66
Oct 31 2014, 04:51 PM
too add to what Taz said,if your using Chrome,be sure your zoom level is below 150 %,preferably around 125 % or less,otherwise the game gets pushed to the bottom of the page,and you have to scroll down to find it.

perryalexander
Oct 31 2014, 07:25 PM
Halloween is ending, will the Thanksgiving items be up soon?

Rob T
Oct 31 2014, 11:37 PM
The Forum , is very excited to announce the opening of our *NEW DESIGN FORUM**. We felt that many members, were a little disadvantaged within the Farm Competitions, as they did not have the knowledge to create some of the illusions that appear on so many farms. We also felt that many members would love to make their farms more attractive, but did not have access to the knowledge and "know how", in order to do this. We therefore decided, that we should try to change this, and make "Design" information, available to everyone! After much consideration and a little hard work, we have created a New Design Forum, where you can go to find step by step instructions, which are explained in the simplest of terms, along with photo's to guide you. We hope that you will take time to visit, and take advantage of this "new world" that we have opened up for you. Above all else , please have fun and enjoy! To visit the New Design Forum,

CLICK HERE!!! (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=234)

En Espaņol!!! (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=238)

mpwhitford
Nov 01 2014, 10:06 AM
Hi Janet,

The only browser I don't have the same issue on if firefox. I use Spark, Chrome, Maxton and firefox. All have the issue of the farm being at the bottom. I did try adjusting the screen resolution and it did solve the issue but I couldn't see what I needed to see on the farm. Clearly the screen resolution isn't the answer.

this morning I tried to work a factories and it took nearly a minute just to load the farm. Then it sat there and after awhile the message from the farmer to work factories came up. After another while the mayor came up. There were 11 farms to work which normally with a fast internet should take 5 minutes if that. My computer got connection to server time out.

Something is very wrong in FT. I might be able to deal with the farm being at the bottom which is odd that it is happening cause I was having NO problems. I'd been on FB and FT for half a day with no issues. Then later in the afternoon the farm was at the bottom.

I simply have no patience to wait minutes to do anything on farms. Certainly not if it is going to time out. Oh and yes I cleared my history, I cleared my macomedia files and my mem cache. I don't believe it is an issue with any of those.

Factory manager won't load either. First it said 'factory manager could not be retrieved. do you want to try again?' followed immediately by connection to server time out. so unable to work my quests as well.

Hope this issue gets resolved soon.

JanetBC
Nov 01 2014, 10:11 AM
too add to what Taz said,if your using Chrome,be sure your zoom level is below 150 %,preferably around 125 % or less,otherwise the game gets pushed to the bottom of the page,and you have to scroll down to find it.

My Zoom is at 100% on Chrome and my farm is at the bottom of the page--I tried 75%, which moved my farm up a LITTLE, but then I could barely read the writing! I also tried IE --same thing--My farm was at the bottom of the page! I have neighbors having same problem so it isn't just me! I am Just getting so frustrated having to move the sidebar down to find my farm, gifts, ETC! :( (THANKS for your Input! )

Taz D
Nov 01 2014, 10:29 AM
The only browser I don't have the same issue on if firefox. I use Spark, Chrome, Maxton and firefox. All have the issue of the farm being at the bottom. I did try adjusting the screen resolution and it did solve the issue but I couldn't see what I needed to see on the farm. Clearly the screen resolution isn't the answer.

this morning I tried to work a factories and it took nearly a minute just to load the farm. Then it sat there and after awhile the message from the farmer to work factories came up. After another while the mayor came up. There were 11 farms to work which normally with a fast internet should take 5 minutes if that. My computer got connection to server time out.

Something is very wrong in FT. I might be able to deal with the farm being at the bottom which is odd that it is happening cause I was having NO problems. I'd been on FB and FT for half a day with no issues. Then later in the afternoon the farm was at the bottom.

I simply have no patience to wait minutes to do anything on farms. Certainly not if it is going to time out. Oh and yes I cleared my history, I cleared my macomedia files and my mem cache. I don't believe it is an issue with any of those.

Factory manager won't load either. First it said 'factory manager could not be retrieved. do you want to try again?' followed immediately by connection to server time out. so unable to work my quests as well.

Hope this issue gets resolved soon.

My Zoom is at 100% on Chrome and my farm is at the bottom of the page--I tried 75%, which moved my farm up a LITTLE, but then I could barely read the writing! I also tried IE --same thing--My farm was at the bottom of the page! I have neighbors having same problem so it isn't just me! I am Just getting so frustrated having to move the sidebar down to find my farm, gifts, ETC! :( (THANKS for your Input! )
Hi Janet amd mpwhitford,
I am sorry you are having this problem. Farm Town has not changed any display size parameters. Facebook has changed the top banner height and may have changed the width on their right column. This has messed up the page layout causing the game to be shifted down the page. Unfortunately this is going to require adjustments between the browser zoom and your screen resolution. The developers have looked at this and can't duplicate it.
Mpwhitford, for your timeout problems try turning your router/modem off for a few minutes to let it clear and corrupt data, then restart it and see if that helps.

TartanLady
Nov 01 2014, 10:38 AM
Hi Janet amd mpwhitford,
I am sorry you are having this problem. Farm Town has not changed any display size parameters. Facebook has changed the top banner height and may have changed the width on their right column. This has messed up the page layout causing the game to be shifted down the page. Unfortunately this is going to require adjustments between the browser zoom and your screen resolution. The developers have looked at this and can't duplicate it.
Mpwhitford, for your timeout problems try turning your router/modem off for a few minutes to let it clear and corrupt data, then restart it and see if that helps.

same here looks like fb has messed with the sides if you stretch your browser sideways a little it brings the farm back to the top you need it stretched till the side banner shows :(

JanetBC
Nov 01 2014, 11:03 AM
same here looks like fb has messed with the sides if you stretch your browser sideways a little it brings the farm back to the top you need it stretched till the side banner shows :(

I guess I am a Complete "DUMMY"??? How do I stretch my browser sideways to bring my Farm back to the top? PLEASE!!!!

Eradani
Nov 01 2014, 11:05 AM

this problem would be FB then.

they use <tables> to display stuff and the way that works is

<column>farm town</column>
<column>right hand stuff</column>

since FB keeps fighting with us to make us watch their ads, they define the RHS column so that it must be X pixels wide for their ads. when you make your browser narrower, FB makes the RHS column wider which makes the FT column too narrow to show and so it gets pushed way down under anything that might show in the RHS column.

if you want to get rid of the ads, there's some ad blockers and 3rd party addons for firefox. idk about any other browsers as this is the only one i use.

OR

try making your browser wide but not in full screen (the middle icon on the right of the title bar would be 1 box and not 2 overlapped). then you could drag the browser so the RHS is off the screen. lol

mpwhitford
Nov 01 2014, 11:32 AM
Hi Janet amd mpwhitford,

ok I turned my modem/router off. let it recycle through. came back to FT. Tried to work a factory at 9"27. At 9:30 the mayor had gotten through 1 of 5 farms. Then I got conncection to server time out.

I can probably deal with the size issue but if you can get on and not play then not sure what the point is.

Majik Merlin
Nov 01 2014, 11:37 AM
My diversification rank seems to be 'stuck'... my 'high' should be a thousand higher than it is showing... what can/should I do?

Taz D
Nov 01 2014, 11:38 AM
ok I turned my modem/router off. let it recycle through. came back to FT. Tried to work a factory at 9"27. At 9:30 the mayor had gotten through 1 of 5 farms. Then I got conncection to server time out.

I can probably deal with the size issue but if you can get on and not play then not sure what the point is.
Hi mpwhitford,
Try all the suggested fixes in the first post of the following thread and see if those help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
If they dion't then please post a reply in that thread.

mpwhitford
Nov 01 2014, 01:58 PM
Hi mpwhitford,
Try all the suggested fixes in the first post of the following thread and see if those help:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
If they dion't then please post a reply in that thread.

tried all that - all the server connectivity said ok. The odd thing is FT works as usual - well it displays as usual but still won't load - other browsers won't. going to try my laptop before I post in the thread you suggested. Thanks Taz

ok I was finally able to get on my farm and it is actually working. scrolling down to see my farm isn't a big issue but when nothing was working...... Now I am planting and all is good in FT for now.

earlgray
Nov 01 2014, 08:28 PM

Thank you, that did the trick. FB can certainly be annoying.

SunnyD
Nov 02 2014, 04:41 AM
The Forum , is very excited to announce the opening of our *NEW DESIGN FORUM**. We felt that many members, were a little disadvantaged within the Farm Competitions, as they did not have the knowledge to create some of the illusions that appear on so many farms. We also felt that many members would love to make their farms more attractive, but did not have access to the knowledge and "know how", in order to do this. We therefore decided, that we should try to change this, and make "Design" information, available to everyone! After much consideration and a little hard work, we have created a New Design Forum, where you can go to find step by step instructions, which are explained in the simplest of terms, along with photo's to guide you. We hope that you will take time to visit, and take advantage of this "new world" that we have opened up for you. Above all else , please have fun and enjoy! To visit the New Design Forum,

CLICK HERE!!! (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=234)

En Espaņol!!! (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=238)

you guys are just awesome.. can't wait to check it out .. tired tonight umm this morning.. lol i will be sure to come read and check this out.. i will bug you guys for your awesome talents as long as you put up with me... thanks a ton....

Berle
Nov 02 2014, 09:00 AM
Just noticed that the production on pearl oyster container is way way out of balance. Only about ten percent created in 15 days that is needed.,

Perico429
Nov 02 2014, 09:32 AM
I have been experiencing an excessive number of X25 errors since the last update. Specially while planting fields.

Rugged Barbie
Nov 02 2014, 10:32 AM

So, please tell me, how do you stretch the browser sideways?
Thanks!

Taz D
Nov 02 2014, 10:45 AM
So, please tell me, how do you stretch the browser sideways?
Thanks!
Hi Barbie,
Place your mouse pointer on the right outside edge of the browser window. When you see it change to a horizontal double arrow then you can move that side in or out. This only works if you do not have the browser set to full screen.

beverduster
Nov 03 2014, 11:52 AM
are we getting the thanksgiving stuff this year?

jmfslots
Nov 04 2014, 12:54 AM
Some other games, like Mafia War are having this same problem (Game at bottom of page) It may be a Facebook problem?

damichcoop
Nov 04 2014, 08:45 AM
I noticed in the Peruvian Restaurant that I'm not getting experience points for the Fish Tiradito. It's not showing any points, and it's not increasing my point total. Could someone look into this please.

hurican
Nov 04 2014, 08:26 PM
ok...... today again .i had 8 regular quest completed last nite ..... i go to cash in ......an only have 7 ...... this is the 2nd time this has happened....the prior one i had 8 complete ...... went to cash in.......an only had 6

love the game ..... ty for your hard work

Earl

Taz D
Nov 04 2014, 08:44 PM
ok...... today again .i had 8 regular quest completed last nite ..... i go to cash in ......an only have 7 ...... this is the 2nd time this has happened....the prior one i had 8 complete ...... went to cash in.......an only had 6

love the game ..... ty for your hard work

Earl
Hi Hurican,
I am sorry, but your last collection on Oct 28th was for 2 farm cash. In that date you collected at 12:02 PM eastern time.
You completed 1 quest on the 28th at 4:25 PM eastern after you collected. That quest you lost for today's collection because you did not collect tonight until 9:03 PM eastern which is a delay of 9 hours.
Quests are only good for 7 days exactly to the second after the last step is completed. For you to have collected 2 farm cash today you would have needed to collect before 4:25 PM eastern time today.
This is why we recommend if a quest is not going to be done before your collection time that you wait to start the last step for at least a day after you have collected if you can. That will give you a buffer of time in case you can't collect on time.

LazyMare
Nov 04 2014, 10:01 PM

- The game will not shift down anymore in lower resolutions (width of 1024 pixel or less)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D

brenda steele
Nov 05 2014, 05:51 AM
My farmtown had moved to the centre of the screen and about half way down on the scroll bar, as of yesterday it is now back to the left hand side in the right place, but down the right hand side where the advertisements are there is about half an inch missing, i have my screen on 100% and stretched to either side of the screen, it doesnt matter if i make the screen bigger or smaller the edge of the farmtown screen is still missing being taken over by the adverts, i have the first box at the top the help box missing and down in the brown box the yellow toolbox and map box are only half on the screen, help please

Rob T
Nov 05 2014, 06:47 AM
My farmtown had moved to the centre of the screen and about half way down on the scroll bar, as of yesterday it is now back to the left hand side in the right place, but down the right hand side where the advertisements are there is about half an inch missing, i have my screen on 100% and stretched to either side of the screen, it doesnt matter if i make the screen bigger or smaller the edge of the farmtown screen is still missing being taken over by the adverts, i have the first box at the top the help box missing and down in the brown box the yellow toolbox and map box are only half on the screen, help please

Hi brenda,

I am so sorry this is happening, After facebook did whatever they did to cause this issue, our developers have had to try to make it work on lower resolutions screens. unfortunately this has a side effect of the ads overlapping the farm by a few pixels. If i may suggest a couple of options?

1. Use an Adblocker to remove the ads from the page

2. Increase your screen resolution to the next one up?

If you need assistance, just let me know and i will try to help.

brenda steele
Nov 05 2014, 07:30 AM
I have tried different resolutions, just increases or decreases the size of the page not the size of the farm, I do use an adblocker but still have the white panel where the ads should be down the side, still cutting off just under half an inch of the right side of the screen, if i try increasing the zoom as in 110% or reducing it say 90% it still has the same effect as increasing and decreasing the resolution, the whole screen changes not the size of the farm or the size of the ad panel

Eradani
Nov 05 2014, 10:55 AM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D

and thank you (notso)LazyMare for posting the updates here :)

Taz D
Nov 05 2014, 05:13 PM
I have tried different resolutions, just increases or decreases the size of the page not the size of the farm, I do use an adblocker but still have the white panel where the ads should be down the side, still cutting off just under half an inch of the right side of the screen, if i try increasing the zoom as in 110% or reducing it say 90% it still has the same effect as increasing and decreasing the resolution, the whole screen changes not the size of the farm or the size of the ad panel
Hi Brenda,
What resolutions did you try?

perryalexander
Nov 06 2014, 06:26 PM
Will you be releasing Thanksgiving items for gifting and a Thanksgiving section to replace the Halloween items still in production?

beverduster
Nov 06 2014, 06:56 PM
wish they would, halloween was a week ago