PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 20th, 2014

Pages : 1 [2]

beverduster
Jan 09 2015, 10:17 AM
how come it takes so much chamomile, all of a sudden i cant keep enough, have to plant it every 4 hours just to fill the facs, which it didnt use to do , on wf 37

ImajeanB
Jan 09 2015, 10:22 AM
weren't we supposed to get 50 levels? I only got 25. What is the XP cap to get all 50?

I don't know why you thought 50...we always get 25 each time.

psycho_mommi
Jan 09 2015, 10:25 AM
mammy, weight is what broke the wagon down

ahhhh, but we got our new levels didnt we, BD??? :D:D:D

mwyld40
Jan 09 2015, 11:36 AM
Now that we got out new levels, when are we going to get farm #25? I want to decorate for the January competition!!
mwyld40 (Mom's Farms)

benbrandon
Jan 09 2015, 12:18 PM
thanks for the levels. but i do have a question are we getting 1 FC or 2 FC with these? i notice while back i was getting 2 per level and was kinda hoping these were the next ones to do so. since not hopefully the devs will do it again maybe with the next 25. thanks for all that you do Taz.

ImajeanB
Jan 09 2015, 12:22 PM
thanks for the levels. but i do have a question are we getting 1 FC or 2 FC with these? i notice while back i was getting 2 per level and was kinda hoping these were the next ones to do so. since not hopefully the devs will do it again maybe with the next 25. thanks for all that you do Taz.

We got 25 FCash with the new levels!

benbrandon
Jan 09 2015, 12:31 PM
also i would like to suggest to the devs for them to raise the neighbor limit or allow us to have more. because my is showing i have spaces free but when i add some one new it knocks somebody else off.

Taz D
Jan 09 2015, 12:47 PM
also i would like to suggest to the devs for them to raise the neighbor limit or allow us to have more. because my is showing i have spaces free but when i add some one new it knocks somebody else off.
Hi Benbrandon,
Your neighbor bar will always show empty spaces at the end of that. The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.

suemack
Jan 09 2015, 12:50 PM
Awesome update thank you :D

SunnyD
Jan 09 2015, 04:46 PM
loving the new levels and this last release has been fun...I hope everyone is keeping warm..... i have been without heat or water for a few days... just starting to thaw some LOL.. glad i got something to play with tonight...

Taz D
Jan 09 2015, 05:15 PM
loving the new levels and this last release has been fun...I hope everyone is keeping warm..... i have been without heat or water for a few days... just starting to thaw some LOL.. glad i got something to play with tonight...
Hi SunnyD,
That is not good. Stay warm.

perryalexander
Jan 10 2015, 12:19 PM
There is a real problem producing adequate cured herring to use in the production of pickled herring in the german restaurant. 5 smokehouses cannot keep up.

Amen! There are more than one items impossible to get in sufficient volumes to feed the new facilities. Two others that spring to mind are Pearl Oysters and Arabic gum.

Perhaps the production rate needs fine tuning or an alternate source such as the railroad cars need to be considered.

StoneFace
Jan 10 2015, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the levels up to 600

Now I can get ingredients/bonuses up to 8,000

Maybe a future release will allow

1] Ingredients and bonuses to at least double (hint hint) and

2] Buy/sell limits to go from 20,500 to maybe 40,000 (double hint hint.)

mcdaddie
Jan 10 2015, 09:02 PM
I have waited well after the last release came out to mention this because usually it gets brought up and the dev's do something about it to make it more tolerable. But up till now, it is just as bad as it was after the last release. The little popup black box that shows progress on loading new crops, chopping or harvesting trees, and especially fish is lingering (in the way) longer than it should. Especially bad while fishing for neighbors or friends farms. One farm I do has many lakes and seacoasts and with my turbo boat I can catch all the fish in about 15 seconds and be done, but the black box will count from 1 to 100% in as long as it takes to make a new pot of coffee. I know the dev's have something they can do as they have in the past. If it is something simple, thank you for fixing it for us. Also if it is simple, maybe we can post a note to do it right after the next update. Thanks to all the dev's and their hard work on the best playing and best supported game on Facebook.

Steve

Queen.of.Clutter
Jan 11 2015, 12:16 AM
I don't know why you thought 50...we always get 25 each time.

Possibly you thought that because last year, December release, we were given 2 FC instead of just one for each level from 476 to 500 - and the year before on December release we were given 2 FC instead of one for levels 386 - 400 ... I personally was expecting the same - kind of like a Christmas Bonus for the 'employees' .... unfortunately it did NOT happen this year. There is that old saying .... don't count your chickens before they hatch .... I should have remembered that !!

Oops ! Quoted the wrong person ! Sorry !

sandra.l.huffman
Jan 13 2015, 06:27 PM
Wow I have missed soooooooooooo much !!! this is fantastic!!! thank you Raul love whats been happening.... is there a place i could copy's of the last 5 up dates lolo i know ... i been lost on my farm 8*)

Taz D
Jan 13 2015, 06:42 PM
Wow I have missed soooooooooooo much !!! this is fantastic!!! thank you Raul love whats been happening.... is there a place i could copy's of the last 5 up dates lolo i know ... i been lost on my farm 8*)
Hi Sandra,
If you have a printer you can copy the text and then print them out. Or copy the text to a file that you can open on your computer.

Seraphina Warrior
Jan 14 2015, 04:00 AM
I have waited well after the last release came out to mention this because usually it gets brought up and the dev's do something about it to make it more tolerable. But up till now, it is just as bad as it was after the last release. The little popup black box that shows progress on loading new crops, chopping or harvesting trees, and especially fish is lingering (in the way) longer than it should. Especially bad while fishing for neighbors or friends farms. One farm I do has many lakes and seacoasts and with my turbo boat I can catch all the fish in about 15 seconds and be done, but the black box will count from 1 to 100% in as long as it takes to make a new pot of coffee. I know the dev's have something they can do as they have in the past. If it is something simple, thank you for fixing it for us. Also if it is simple, maybe we can post a note to do it right after the next update. Thanks to all the dev's and their hard work on the best playing and best supported game on Facebook.

Steve

Hi Steve, there are a couple of things that you can try for this. Firstly, when you first begin to work, just use a single tool, to harvest/chop etc your first plot/tree etc. The loading is a lot less, when its just a single tool, than it is, if you use a big tool. Secondly, if you should use the big tool first, then try left clicking on your mouse, but keep it "held down". In other words, click and "hold" that click and the loading box, can disappear quite quickly. Hope this helps, and have a great day

marymarcel
Jan 15 2015, 05:12 AM
Hi all:)

I am now closing this thread, thank you all so much for the feedback and questions. Feel free to post for help in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback, and suggestions in our Suggestions Forum.

And don't forget to enter your farms for our January competition!!

Thankyou:)