PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 20th, 2014

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Dec 20 2014, 09:00 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last updates released on January 9th, 1:00AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Christmas items (released 3 weeks ago)

2. 3 Winter Paths: Ice Path, Gray Ice Path, Snow Path and Shoe Prints in Snow, all in the winter category.

3. 5 Animals: Penguin, Panda, Polar Bear, Seal and White Tiger.

4. New Levels: 50 items all in coins.

5. 40 x 40 Farm Expansions for farms 21 - 24: 30 FarmCash OR 20,000,000,000 coins

6. Search feature in the Harvest and Item Storage: There is a Search icon in those windows to quickly find items, similar to the Search in the Facility Manager.

7. Log Truck with Chainsaw 16 x 12: If you already own the Log Truck 12 x 12 then you can buy this new Log Truck to harvest up to 192 trees at once.

8. Multi Planters can now be used for plants in your gift box: Just open your Gift Box and click the Multi button on flowers or trees.

9. Ingredient Planner Improvements: Ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager now shows Service Facilities information as well. You now have the option to select specific Service Facilities in the filter.

Also, when All Facilities is selected in the Ingredient Planner filter, the results will include ingredient numbers for all the facilities in the current view of the Facility Manager, which may include Regular Facilities, Service Facilities or both.

10. Red and Orange Gift Packers: Cut even more the waiting time to send another gift to a friend. If you own the Red one the waiting time will be 3 hours. If you also own the Orange one the waiting time will be 2 hours.

11. 'Store All' Improvements: Some hardcode users with lot of facilities were experiencing errors while doing a Store All operation, this should now be corrected.

12. Other Improvements (some launched a while ago):
- When sending gifts, the 'All Friends' subtab now shows the complete list of friends for each option: 'Farm Town Friends' and 'Friends to Invite'
- Account tab broken due to facebook bug, we just released a workaround for it
- Added Cooperative Quest entries to the Time manager
- Bug Fix: X025 errors when opening the Store for some users
- Bug Fix: Some users were not able to Cash Out in the Fruit Stand service facility
- Bug Fix: Ingredient Planner inside Facility Manager not showing correct numbers when filtering for specific facilities

13. Thyme Crop and Clove Tree used in the German Restaurant

14. German Restaurant (FC): Produces German Food.

Pickled Herring
Potato Salad
Bratwurst
Pork Knuckle
Pork Bavarian
Pike Dumplings
Sauerbraten
Black Forest Cake

New Products in other facilities: Sauerkraut in the Food Preserve Factory.

The Chinese Noodles was renamed to Egg Noodles.

15. Flooring Tiles Factory (Coins): Produces Flooring Tiles.

Cork Tiles
Marble Tiles
Rubber Tiles
Terrazzo Tiles
Maple Planks
Bamboo Planks
Laminate Planks
Vinyl Planks

New Products in other facilities: Plywood Sheet in the Construction Materials Factory. Marble Rock in the Open-Pit Mine.

16. Bookstore (FC): Provides Bookseller Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Comic Book -> Produced in the Printing - Packaging Factory
Kid Book -> Produced in the Printing - Packaging Factory
Bookmark Set -> Produced in the Printing - Packaging Factory
Index Cards -> Produced in the Printing - Packaging Factory
Blueberry Muffin
Bacon Maple Bar
Iced Tea
Green Tea

17. Tile Outlet (Coins): Provides Tile Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Flooring Tiles Factory.

FYI, in the past we incorrectly used Clover instead of Clove as an ingredient for the recipies below, we will fix this in the next release:

Green-White Tea Blend (Tea Factory)
Spice Herbal Tea (Herbal Teas Factory)
Antitumoral Remedy (Animal Remedy Factory)
Lamb Biryani (Indian Restaurant)

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - December 22nd, 7:30AM EST

- The Red "Link FarmTown Account" button in the forum header is working again
- Support link at the bottom of the page is working again
- Item Storage was getting truncated for some users and looked like some items and tools were missing, this should now be solved for most users. No items were actually lost in this case.

Post Release Updates - December 22nd, 10:30PM EST

- All players should now be able to refuel as normal
- German Restaurant picture corrected in the Facility Manager

Post Release Updates - December 25th, 12:40AM EST

- New animals released, all in the Store.

Post Release Updates - December 30th, 6:00PM EST

- Bug Fix: Gift box sometimes shows empty even when it's full of gifts.

Post Release Updates - December 31th, 6:30PM EST

- 'Store All' final report now shows accurately the amount of products moved to storage. Notice that after a 'Store All' operation the 'Done:' counter will probably not go down to zero, because the 'Done:' counter also counts the stock that have been consumed in the Service Facilities, it should go to 0 or close to 0 when you hit the Cash Out button.

Post Release Updates - January 9th, 1:00AM EST

- New Levels Released.

Known Issues

- None

crafty chris
Dec 20 2014, 09:04 PM
wow thanks raul and wishing you and your team (and families) happy holidays :)

stoneface now has his bookstore lol

StoneFace
Dec 20 2014, 09:06 PM
and I thought I would make tonight an early night and turn in .....

ain't gonna happen now.

Merry Christmas Raul...... thanks (glad I got another gift card today...haha)

Farmer_Susan
Dec 20 2014, 09:10 PM
Cool! Happy birthday to me! Thanks, guys! Off to play . . .

Hyacinth Bucket
Dec 20 2014, 09:13 PM
Hehehe Dec 20st :D - thanks guys

crafty chris
Dec 20 2014, 09:23 PM
ok one small problem (for me) when you said the service facilities were included i thought there was going to be a separate button but they are all mixed up so its harder to work out what i need to fill the facilities only ... but i do like the idea (just would like separate button for them please) :)

Eradani
Dec 20 2014, 09:32 PM
9. Ingredient Planner Improvements: Ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager now shows Service Facilities information as well. You now have the option to select specific Service Facilities in the filter.

Also, when All Facilities is selected in the Ingredient Planner filter, the results will include ingredient numbers for all the facilities in the current view of the Facility Manager, which may include Regular Facilities, Service Facilities or both.

/happyDance :):):):)

Eradani
Dec 20 2014, 09:33 PM
ok one small problem (for me) when you said the service facilities were included i thought there was going to be a separate button but they are all mixed up so its harder to work out what i need to fill the facilities only ... but i do like the idea (just would like separate button for them please) :)

set the fac mgr filter to Service Facilites and then only they will show in the Ingredient Planner.

crafty chris
Dec 20 2014, 09:44 PM
set the fac mgr filter to Service Facilites and then only they will show in the Ingredient Planner.

thanks eradani i wasnt thinking of that (my excuse is thats it is nearly 4 am here lol)

Docperk
Dec 20 2014, 09:50 PM
Wow I got back just in time, thanks for the updates, looks great.

Hyacinth Bucket
Dec 20 2014, 09:56 PM
Small problem so far - when looking at the facs in the Facility Manager the 'German Restaurant' picture is HUGE compared to the others and is showing on top and nearly covering the 'Open' button.

The other three facs are fine.

trina531
Dec 20 2014, 10:10 PM
Love the new items added to the winter store...I can not wait to see how people use them! Whoopee as always my mind is spinning... Thank you again

Texas Belle
Dec 20 2014, 10:18 PM
Thanks guys from Miami Beach... came in and just knew I would find a news release.. still waiting for my one click harvest of all trees and flowers, lol

You guy are great, wish I knew where you are in Miami so I can thank you in person.. but leaving soon to go back home so maybe on next trip... Love y'all

vonalm
Dec 20 2014, 10:31 PM
i had vowed not to buy anymore stand alone FC facilities but i couldn't resist the German Restaurant ;)

BUT....
it has bratwurst on the menu and instead of making bratwurst it uses hot dogs (!!!???)
plus you forgot to put Kirschwasser (cherry liquor) into the black forest torte. and yes, it's a torte and not a cake ;)

barbara nixon
Dec 20 2014, 10:54 PM
gonna love the new animals when they arrive..wishing all the mediators and Devs a Merry Christmas..Happy New Year....!!!!

dnana
Dec 20 2014, 11:06 PM

Thank you, Happy Holidays to all of you at Slashkey, we love ya!!!

hahaha, guess I didn't know what I was reading. Totally misinterpreted this one.

Originally Posted by Eradani

Thank you, sir!! glad to see you still hanging around!

Taz D
Dec 20 2014, 11:07 PM
Small problem so far - when looking at the facs in the Facility Manager the 'German Restaurant' picture is HUGE compared to the others and is showing on top and nearly covering the 'Open' button.

The other three facs are fine.
Hi Hyacinth,
Email already sent to developers about this. Should be fixed soon.

beverduster
Dec 21 2014, 12:22 AM
thanks raul, there for a moment i thought i was getting a lump of coal, merry christmas to you & the team and the rest of the ft bunch

TsunamiVince
Dec 21 2014, 12:42 AM
Did I miss the "multi" tutorial? I've never seen this before and I don't have a clue what it does.

Rob T
Dec 21 2014, 12:58 AM
Did I miss the "multi" tutorial? I've never seen this before and I don't have a clue what it does.

Hi Vince,

Are you referring to the multi planter tool? This allows you to plant multiple trees or flowers from storage, the store and the giftbox :) saves you needing to plant them 1 by 1

firegold flames
Dec 21 2014, 02:42 AM
i give the rating 8/10, Raul before i comment , let me correct your tiny error
Chineese = Chinese. :)

I am very happy see the improvement made and thanks for the updates.

I hope see other culture restaurant beside German restaurant and etc .

cocosfarm
Dec 21 2014, 02:55 AM
When will we get to use chicle, blue agave, parsnips and royal jelly???

mac16129
Dec 21 2014, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the great updates!! Happy holidays to all the fabulous minds!!

LazyMare
Dec 21 2014, 03:36 AM

I too am doing the happy dance
And thank you - have just learned how to use the filter funnel in the facility manager :D

And new levels on the way - yay
Thanks Devs :D

Susan Cuttriss
Dec 21 2014, 04:19 AM
All my 12 x 12s are grayed out so unable to use them also my manure collector...tree shaker and flower harvester have vanished too...not sure if anything else has gone but I had all the biggest tools for all the jobs.... am really peed off as they are quite expensive to replace....last night it was fine and this morning it isnt so I guess its something to do with the update....also my storage has been cut drastically its telling me a lot my neighbours have left me but I have well in excess of a 100 ....no idea if this is why my tools have vanished but having spoken to a girl who has lots of FT groups...she can see the tools in my storage even though I cant....doesnt help that the support link isnt working so I cant report it ....grrrrr!!

maggiel29
Dec 21 2014, 04:20 AM
Love the new ingredient planner option for Services :)

Thank-you and a Happy Christmas and New Year to all :)

thunders storm
Dec 21 2014, 05:38 AM
surprise surprise :D last log-in Dec 2 (i forgot my log-in details) and now (after tinkering) :) ...
Thanks so much for the new updates :)
wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

SunnyD
Dec 21 2014, 06:15 AM
i am trying to see info by clicking on the ? in the store in the facilities.. i am trying to see info on facilities.. wanted info on new facilities this is all i get .. but not just on the new facilities so far for every facility i click the ? on this is what i get....not sure if this is happening to others .. i have done all the normal fixes to try to alleviate this no luck.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42162

StoneFace
Dec 21 2014, 06:52 AM
thanks raul, there for a moment i thought i was getting a lump of coal, merry christmas to you & the team and the rest of the ft bunch

Merry Christmas bd
https://grist.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/lump-o-coal.jpg

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 08:29 AM
All my 12 x 12s are grayed out so unable to use them also my manure collector...tree shaker and flower harvester have vanished too...not sure if anything else has gone but I had all the biggest tools for all the jobs.... am really peed off as they are quite expensive to replace....last night it was fine and this morning it isnt so I guess its something to do with the update....also my storage has been cut drastically its telling me a lot my neighbours have left me but I have well in excess of a 100 ....no idea if this is why my tools have vanished but having spoken to a girl who has lots of FT groups...she can see the tools in my storage even though I cant....doesnt help that the support link isnt working so I cant report it ....grrrrr!!
Hi Susan,
I am sorry this is happening. I have just checked and all your tools are there. Tool storage doesn't depend on neighbors for space as those are not counted in your storage space. From what I see you have 107 neighbors. For your missing neighbors and greyed out tools please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
The Support link problem has been reported to the developers, so we just have to wait until they find and fix the problem.

psycho_mommi
Dec 21 2014, 08:45 AM
WOW!!!! i woke up to find a new release!woot woot!! looks like a lot of fun, cant wait to get all the new stuff, and maybe do a winter themed farm, now you guys just need to add some snowboarders.. my boys do that instead of ski. or maybe some polar bears on snowboards.. you have them on skis from last year. ANYWAY... thanks so much, and merry christmas to the dev team, and all the mods, and everyone else!! :D:D:D

psycho_mommi
Dec 21 2014, 08:46 AM
ps... i think a stand alone restaraunt is great, gives me more decisions on here, as opposed to 2 fc facs that support each other. GREAT RELEASE!!! :D

DianeCK
Dec 21 2014, 08:55 AM
Thank you love everything.. Merry Christmas....

maggiel29
Dec 21 2014, 09:10 AM
Just noticed a quantity problem with the German Restaurant. It requires 1,200 Cured Herring as an ingredient but the Smokehouse only produces a total of 120 over 15 days!!! Can you knock a nought of one or add to the other please :D Each Pickled Herring needs 10 Cured Herring.

bjyhey3
Dec 21 2014, 09:12 AM
Nice surprise...nice update. I was so involved in the co-op quests I didn't notice right away. Thank You

Original Tee
Dec 21 2014, 09:17 AM
I don't know if this is a new problem with this release or if it's been doing this and I haven't noticed. When I use the excavator to sell in bulk the coins disappear when the farm is refreshed. Example I had 733,219 coins before selling with excavator. I sold all pine trees on my farm and it showed that I had 836,899 coins but as soon as I refreshed my farm I was back to only 733,228 coins. My 32 x 32 farm was full of pine trees so I know 11 coins is not the selling cost of them. I talked with a friend and she tried and the same thing happened to her when she used her excavator. Thanks for always listening and fixing any problems we find.

dadofkje
Dec 21 2014, 09:20 AM
Why must you do this right after I turn my computer off for the night? :D

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 09:26 AM
Why must you do this right after I turn my computer off for the night? :D
He was waiting for you to turn it off...:D

Dutch85
Dec 21 2014, 09:36 AM
What a surprise! I thought Monday would be the earliest for a release! Thank you Raul! I am a huge fan of the two part release, and I love it all as usual! Merry Christmas!

Susan Cuttriss
Dec 21 2014, 10:17 AM
Have already done what you suggested and it didnt make any difference.

Docperk
Dec 21 2014, 10:57 AM
Have we been given any clue as to if the new animals will be just decorative or if they might be producing? I hope producing. :)

lornagayle
Dec 21 2014, 11:04 AM
wondering what number 4 means the 50 items all in coins .

FarmerMcLashwood
Dec 21 2014, 11:05 AM

I wondered about that too.

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 21 2014, 11:07 AM
Thank you.. Can someone please explain why we would pay FC for a faster gift giver???

I don't understand this tool..especially to buy it?

thank you

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 11:07 AM

I wondered about that too.
If it as in the past then it would be 50 more decoration items in the store.

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 11:10 AM
Thank you.. Can someone please explain why we would pay FC for a faster gift giver???

I don't understand this tool..especially to buy it?

thank you
Hi Su,
Its purpose is to allow you to send more gifts faster to your friends and neighbors. The normal waiting time is 8 hours, so these tools shorten that time to allow you to send more gifts to them.

crowandcutie
Dec 21 2014, 12:04 PM
Thanks so very much for every thing new,raul. Have a great sunday.

trina531
Dec 21 2014, 12:12 PM
In the German Restaurant one of the items to make is Pike Dumplings. Northern Pike is one of the ingredients and is located in Frozen Lake...

beverduster
Dec 21 2014, 12:13 PM
Merry Christmas bd
https://grist.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/lump-o-coal.jpg

down here that big lump of coal will keep me nice toasty all winter even if it does get up to 80 in the day time, but it gets down in the 50's sometimes

merry christmas unc stony

JohnAlbertini
Dec 21 2014, 12:49 PM
Desperate! You need to greatly increase the output of petrochemical barrels in the oil refinery. It is impossible to keep petrochemical plant stocked!!!! Now MORE facilities that use products from the petrochemical factory. I never have enough petrochemical barrels to keep them producing. Not even ever close. PLEASE more output from the oil refinery tripled or more is needed!

kazzaqld
Dec 21 2014, 01:24 PM
Nice update!

I wonder if anyone else has this problem? I bought the new log truck, put it on my farm and put it in storage, but now it's disappeared from my storage?

I thought maybe I was mistaken and hadn't really bought it yet? but I have a post on my feed where I did buy it.

:confused:

Susan Cuttriss
Dec 21 2014, 01:42 PM
I want to buy it Kazza but as all my pink tools along with some others have vanished overnight I darent buy it in case that vanishes too.

marymarcel
Dec 21 2014, 01:46 PM
Nice update!

I wonder if anyone else has this problem? I bought the new log truck, put it on my farm and put it in storage, but now it's disappeared from my storage?

I thought maybe I was mistaken and hadn't really bought it yet? but I have a post on my feed where I did buy it.

Hi kazzaqld:)

I checked your data and your Log truck 16x12 is in your storage. Please open your storage, then click in Items and set the filter to Tools.

Is the log truck showing up when you open your tool box? thank you:)

kazzaqld
Dec 21 2014, 01:58 PM
Hi kazzaqld:)

I checked your data and your Log truck 16x12 is in your storage. Please open your storage, then click in Items and set the filter to Tools.

Is the log truck showing up when you open your tool box? thank you:)

HI Mary,

Thanks for checking.

It shows when I open my toolbox, but when I try to use it, it says I don't have it. I just noticed my storage is saying I need more neighbours - maybe that's why I don't see the truck in my storage? Glad you can see it though, that's encouraging!

Will add some more neighbours and see if that helps.

marymarcel
Dec 21 2014, 02:15 PM
HI Mary,

Thanks for checking.

It shows when I open my toolbox, but when I try to use it, it says I don't have it. I just noticed my storage is saying I need more neighbours - maybe that's why I don't see the truck in my storage? Glad you can see it though, that's encouraging!

Will add some more neighbours and see if that helps.

Hi again:)

Perhaps you need to add more neighbors to be able to send more items to your storage, but farmcash items, dont affect the storage amount.

Can you see your log truck when you set your item storage to Tools?

kazzaqld
Dec 21 2014, 02:19 PM

Perhaps you need to add more neighbors to be able to send more items to your storage, but farmcash items, dont affect the storage amount.

Can you see your log truck when you set your item storage to Tools?

HI Mary,

No definitely not - hopefully the attachment worked?

Gotta get ready for work now, perhaps it will have sorted itself out afterwards?

marymarcel
Dec 21 2014, 02:26 PM
HI Mary,

No definitely not - hopefully the attachment worked?

Gotta get ready for work now, perhaps it will have sorted itself out afterwards?

Thanks for the pic kazzaqld:)

We have another similar report so we will send an email to the developers.

GoalieAunt
Dec 21 2014, 02:40 PM
Just a little picky thing. The gift packers don't show duplicate in the store once you have bought them. The armored car does this as well.

dnana
Dec 21 2014, 03:43 PM
In the German Restaurant one of the items to make is Pike Dumplings. Northern Pike is one of the ingredients and is located in Frozen Lake...

Thank you, T!

cocosfarm
Dec 21 2014, 06:02 PM
The products of the German Restaurant presently are not checked in Non ingredients for me. Should I sell them and check them or will they be neede in the future for another store?

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 06:18 PM
The products of the German Restaurant presently are not checked in Non ingredients for me. Should I sell them and check them or will they be neede in the future for another store?
Hi Cocosfarm,
That would be up to you. We have no way of knowing what the future releases will bring and the developers won't tell us before they release them.

max_river
Dec 21 2014, 06:20 PM
ty for the update.
is anyone esle having issues with there gift box it shows up but it is not showing my gifts and i have try two different browers. i need my stuff for my quest pls fix

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 06:28 PM
ty for the update.
is anyone esle having issues with there gift box it shows up but it is not showing my gifts and i have try two different browers. i need my stuff for my quest pls fix
Hi Max,
The gift box or the My Requests tab? I have checked both of mine and they open just fine. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

max_river
Dec 21 2014, 06:46 PM
Hi Max,
The gift box or the My Requests tab? I have checked both of mine and they open just fine. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
ty taz i try it again to clean it and it work ty again

Queen.of.Clutter
Dec 21 2014, 07:51 PM
I can't seem to find the '50 new items' .... where are they located ??

dnana
Dec 21 2014, 07:56 PM
I can't seem to find the '50 new items' .... where are they located ??

They are not here yet. I am assuming that they will happen in 2 weeks with the new levels....they are written on the same line in the release notes anyway. :)

NJones277
Dec 21 2014, 08:19 PM
Great update, as always. Just a couple problems noticed. One - the co-op quest blurb stays on after you leave the quest and follows everything you do. Been doing this since co-ops started. Two - the picture of the German Restaurant in the facilities manager is huge. Didn't know if anyone else has reported these. Thanks for all the hard work.

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 08:36 PM
Great update, as always. Just a couple problems noticed. One - the co-op quest blurb stays on after you leave the quest and follows everything you do. Been doing this since co-ops started. Two - the picture of the German Restaurant in the facilities manager is huge. Didn't know if anyone else has reported these. Thanks for all the hard work.
Hi NJones,
What co-op quest blurb are you talking about? I am afraid I don't see this.

TsunamiVince
Dec 21 2014, 08:52 PM
Is there a quicker way to load up sheep/llama than purchase one at a time, then move to the shed one at a time? I stopped playing for a bit and wasn't sure if this was added.

I was working someones farm and they had trees hidden by trees. I wasn't able to find the few trees I missed so I couldn't get the completion bonus. It does a great job of highlighting and switching tools when they're spaced out a bit, but when they hidden by larger stuff it is a bit difficult to find them.

Good release! Thanks for the bigger chainsaw!

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 09:05 PM
Is there a quicker way to load up sheep/llama than purchase one at a time, then move to the shed one at a time? I stopped playing for a bit and wasn't sure if this was added.

I was working someones farm and they had trees hidden by trees. I wasn't able to find the few trees I missed so I couldn't get the completion bonus. It does a great job of highlighting and switching tools when they're spaced out a bit, but when they hidden by larger stuff it is a bit difficult to find them.

Good release! Thanks for the bigger chainsaw!
Hi TsunamiVince,
There are a couple tools you can use for the sheep/llamas. You do still have to buy them and set them down on the farm. There isa Herder tool that will move them to the animal shed all at one time though. Or you can use the Crane to store them all in storage then move them from there to the animal shed with the move button.
The dimout eye can help with those trees if you set it to fully closed (hidden).

liza1214
Dec 21 2014, 09:05 PM
is receiving gifts straight to your gift box on multis a gliche or is it the norm
just wondering as theres no option to change it if its something u dont need the only thing i can do is sell it which seems a waste of time for the people sending them to me and another thing that 1 has to concentrate on so gift box doesnt get to full
just find it time consuming and another thing to the long list of things to keep an eye on would rather recieve them to my requests like other gifts so one has the option to change them
many thanks

Taz D
Dec 21 2014, 09:09 PM
is receiving gifts straight to your gift box on multis a gliche or is it the norm
just wondering as theres no option to change it if its something u dont need the only thing i can do is sell it which seems a waste of time for the people sending them to me and another thing that 1 has to concentrate on so gift box doesnt get to full
just find it time consuming and another thing to the long list of things to keep an eye on would rather recieve them to my requests like other gifts so one has the option to change them
many thanks
Hi Liza,
The only things that go directly to your gift box and not to the My Requests tab are when people click on your belt bonus posts or ingredient requests. Any gift trees or flowers will go first to your My Requests tab, so unless you accept those then the Multi-planter doesn't do anything.

liza1214
Dec 21 2014, 11:06 PM
Hi Liza,
The only things that go directly to your gift box and not to the My Requests tab are when people click on your belt bonus posts or ingredient requests. Any gift trees or flowers will go first to your My Requests tab, so unless you accept those then the Multi-planter doesn't do anything.

i have in my gift box at present rubber trees roses peach trees with a gold multi label/button on them
duh me its ok have worked it out sorry lol

Original Tee
Dec 22 2014, 12:13 AM
i did more testing with the excavator and i have found that no matter what i sell or how many with it i only get coins for one of the items and i lose the coins for the rest of the items. i put 2 teak trees on a farm and refreshed. my coins showed 458999. i used the excavator on the teak trees and it showed 459101 but as soon as i went to the store to purchase something it showed 459150. instead of the 102 coins for 2 trees i got 51 for 1 tree. i then put 3 bamboo trees on a farm and refreshed. my coin count was 458150. i used the excavator on the bamboo trees and it showed 458177 but when i refreshed the farm i only had 458159. instead of the 27 coins for 3 trees i only got the 9 coins for 1 of them. i'm hoping one of the moderators will test and see if the results are the same. it's no big deal with two or three trees but earlier i lost coins for a whole farm of pine trees. thanks for checking into this.

Taz D
Dec 22 2014, 12:29 AM
i did more testing with the excavator and i have found that no matter what i sell or how many with it i only get coins for one of the items and i lose the coins for the rest of the items. i put 2 teak trees on a farm and refreshed. my coins showed 458999. i used the excavator on the teak trees and it showed 459101 but as soon as i went to the store to purchase something it showed 459150. instead of the 102 coins for 2 trees i got 51 for 1 tree. i then put 3 bamboo trees on a farm and refreshed. my coin count was 458150. i used the excavator on the bamboo trees and it showed 458177 but when i refreshed the farm i only had 458159. instead of the 27 coins for 3 trees i only got the 9 coins for 1 of them. i'm hoping one of the moderators will test and see if the results are the same. it's no big deal with two or three trees but earlier i lost coins for a whole farm of pine trees. thanks for checking into this.
Hi Original Tee,
I just tried your experiment and I still have the whole amount of coins.

earlgray
Dec 22 2014, 12:52 AM

Yes, in the planner in the facility manager, in addition to "all facilities" (regular and service) or individual facilities, it would be helpful, please, to have the options "all regular facilities" (no service) and "all service facilities."

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 22 2014, 01:53 AM
Hi Taz thank you for the reply re the gift packer, but I meant what are the benefits of buying it,its I think 50FC and it would allow me to send others gifts faster, but wouldn't allow them to send them back to me unless they buy one too.
so its the reason its so expensive and what it's benefits are,that i do not get??

Su

peekachoo
Dec 22 2014, 04:01 AM
To Raul and the Devs, and also the Mods....thanks for the great update, the new levels will be appreciated when they arrive, and thank you all for your hard work throughout the year making this game fun and a diversion from everyday life.

Happy Christmas all !

maggiel29
Dec 22 2014, 04:30 AM
OK - I know Im repeating myself - no one else seems to have noticed but how on earth are we supposed to fill the German Rest with 1200 Cured Herring when the Smokehouse only makes 120 when full each time? If I got no one working my Facs it would take nearly 6 months!!!!

And Im with Su I dont see the point of the Gift Sender for 50 cash unless I can get more gifts! Maybe Im just a mean miserable old woman LOL

But I do love the new Ingredient Planner for Services - in fact I love the Ingredient Planner full stop.

Original Tee
Dec 22 2014, 06:48 AM
Hi Original Tee,
I just tried your experiment and I still have the whole amount of coins.

i have retested this numerous times using different items: decorative as well as harvest items. every time i end up only keeping coins for one of the items sold with the excavator instead of the multiples. is it possible you have over a billion coins and forgot to look at the full number by hovering over the coin total instead of just looking at the truncated display? at first i didn't notice this because of the truncation but a friend with less coins insisted they were seeing this problem so i kept testing. after i finally realized my coins were truncated i saw that it really was losing the coins on refresh.

marymarcel
Dec 22 2014, 07:15 AM
Hi all:)

Raul has just posted the following in his notes:

- The Red "Link FarmTown Account" button in the forum header is working again
- Support link at the bottom of the page is working again
- Item Storage was getting truncated for some users and looked like some items and tools were missing, this should now be solved for most users. No items were actually lost in this case.

Known Issues

- Some users have issues refueling
- German Restaurant picture too big

flames24
Dec 22 2014, 07:46 AM
only 1 farm shows for people to work..there is suppose to be 5.. what am i missing? facilities are fine but the clients are messed up

Original Tee
Dec 22 2014, 08:10 AM
only 1 farm shows for people to work..there is suppose to be 5.. what am i missing? facilities are fine but the clients are messed up

This happened for me yesterday. I reposted and the second post worked correctly. Hope it works for you.

flames24
Dec 22 2014, 08:17 AM
reposted 3 times same thing...

Jean's Farm
Dec 22 2014, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the early Christmas present, Raul and devs. Looking forward to the new animals and planting thyme in the meantime!!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!! :D :) :D :)

flames24
Dec 22 2014, 08:34 AM
hmmm i loaded clients for 2nd time and now they working...dont know what happened to the 1st load lol

JonVDB
Dec 22 2014, 01:46 PM
I will play again when I can hire planting.:(

kazzaqld
Dec 22 2014, 08:38 PM
Hi all:)

Raul has just posted the following in his notes:

Hi Mary,

I can confirm that this is working again for me now, sorry not to let you know earlier!

Taz D
Dec 23 2014, 12:13 AM
Raul just updated the release:
Post Release Updates - December 22nd, 10:30PM EST

- All players should now be able to refuel as normal
- German Restaurant picture corrected in the Facility Manager

Known Issues

- None

NiMo1960
Dec 23 2014, 05:09 AM
Not time to look ....

Plywood Sheet in Construction materials does not load under "start all"

jeemersmom
Dec 23 2014, 08:11 AM
These are PATHS. Can/will they be available in the "Paths" category once we are past winter?

psycho_mommi
Dec 23 2014, 11:05 AM
ok, i am peeved!! i planted 13 farms of thyme, waited for it to grow, hired out to h/p, and then patiently waited for the belt to pop up. i kept getting other belts popping up, canceled publishing any of those, just so i could get the thyme. and IT NEVER SHOWED UP!!! now i am at 7th dan on thyme, so i cant get any more belts, and i cant get the bonus from it either. gggggrrrrrr......

farm town addiction
Dec 23 2014, 11:24 AM
Hi.. firstly merry Christmas and again thank you for all your work and the lates updates. I noted that you have at the end of the announcement that all problems have been fixed but I still cannot accept gifts.. this began after the update and i saw in other groups I am not the only one who had this problem. I thought I would wait a day or 2 to see if it has bee fixed but still a problem. If I open my gift box to collect there is the number of gifts at the top but nothing showing... it then glitches the whole game and I have to reboot.. I have done all the usual.. still the same Using windows 8 and chrome.
Thank you,
Sherrynne

marymarcel
Dec 23 2014, 11:32 AM
ok, i am peeved!! i planted 13 farms of thyme, waited for it to grow, hired out to h/p, and then patiently waited for the belt to pop up. i kept getting other belts popping up, canceled publishing any of those, just so i could get the thyme. and IT NEVER SHOWED UP!!! now i am at 7th dan on thyme, so i cant get any more belts, and i cant get the bonus from it either. gggggrrrrrr......

Hi pwycho_mommi:)

Have you tried to reload the game clicking in Play?

TsunamiVince
Dec 23 2014, 12:33 PM
This has happened twice now. Exchange all, accept all, and absolutely nothing shows up in my storage.

marymarcel
Dec 23 2014, 12:36 PM
This has happened twice now. Exchange all, accept all, and absolutely nothing shows up in my storage.

Hi TsunamiVince:)

Sorry about your problem, are your gifts showed up in your gift box?

StoneFace
Dec 23 2014, 12:42 PM

It is my understanding that the bonus you earn with each belt level, and then with each Dan level is for a future harvest - whether you click to share it or not. You still will get your bonuses.

When using your FarmStats tool, you can compare what the crop will yield based on the number of plots on that farm. Then check the box in the lower left corner .... and the new yield will be double if fertilized, and more than double with a bonus.

My "all-crop" farms will yield about 24,800 on their own, and often over 65,000 with the fertilizer and bonus, and I have rarely clicked the different levels as I reached them.

Merry Christmas and you don't have to worry which of Santa's lists you are on..... but we know.;)

TsunamiVince
Dec 23 2014, 12:54 PM
<quote>
gifts showed up in your gift box?
</quote>

DOH! <dope slaps head>

Everything is fine. Oops!

vonalm
Dec 23 2014, 12:57 PM
It is my understanding that the bonus you earn with each belt level, and then with each Dan level is for a future harvest - whether you click to share it or not. You still will get your bonuses.
i think she meant "posting" the bonus so she can get her share from people who clicked on the bonus...

TsunamiVince
Dec 23 2014, 12:58 PM
Hang on, I moved them to storage and THEN they disappeared. That's a little weird.

marymarcel
Dec 23 2014, 01:08 PM
Hang on, I moved them to storage and THEN they disappeared. That's a little weird.

do you remember which gifts did you store?

TsunamiVince
Dec 23 2014, 02:00 PM
I'm trying to max out Geese in all my coops, so I'm turning everything into Geese.

marymarcel
Dec 23 2014, 02:07 PM
I'm trying to max out Geese in all my coops, so I'm turning everything into Geese.

When you store animals, if you are on a farm where the animals houses are placed, and if they still have space, then when you click to store, the animals go to the houses and not to your storage.:)

TsunamiVince
Dec 23 2014, 02:17 PM
I didn't think to look in the coop!

Thanks for your guidance! :o

marymarcel
Dec 23 2014, 03:44 PM
I didn't think to look in the coop!

Thanks for your guidance! :o

You are very welcome!:)

psycho_mommi
Dec 23 2014, 05:25 PM
Hi pwycho_mommi:)

Have you tried to reload the game clicking in Play?

i was going to, but they kept popping up 1 right after the other, all the way to 7th dan. i thought maybe i had posted too many bonus, but i looked, and i had only posted 3 since yesterday. so i missed every last belt for my thyme. :(

earlgray
Dec 23 2014, 10:28 PM
Love the German restaurant, but a person would need a minimum of 10 Smokehouses to make enough Cured Herring for the Pickled Herring. One Smokehouse can produce a maximum of 8 Cured Herring per DAY, and Pickled Herring requires 10 per BATCH, or 80 per day for maximum production. I'm hoping the requirement of 10 per batch is an error, and will be reduced; it would also be nice of the number produced in the Smokehouse would be increased. Also it would be really nice to see the Northern Pike available someplace besides the frozen lake, which I object to partly because it has a cherry tree in bloom next to it (who ever saw a cherry tree blooming next to a frozen lake in real life?).

Tom C
Dec 23 2014, 11:59 PM
Has any one noticed the game running slower since say last Thursday or Friday. On my lap top it took me over 30 minutes to harvest the trees and flowers on one farm. On my desk top it took a farm the same size 16 minute to do.

earlgray
Dec 24 2014, 09:16 AM
The bookshop should have more books - like a novel, a book about farming, a history book - and probably an e-reader too.

dorissau
Dec 24 2014, 10:26 AM
Love the German restaurant, but a person would need a minimum of 10 Smokehouses to make enough Cured Herring for the Pickled Herring. Also it would be really nice to see the Northern Pike available someplace besides the frozen lake, which I object to partly because it has a cherry tree in bloom next to it (who ever saw a cherry tree blooming next to a frozen lake in real life?).

Spot on, Earl. (love your tea) !!

maggiel29
Dec 24 2014, 10:27 AM
Love the German restaurant, but a person would need a minimum of 10 Smokehouses to make enough Cured Herring for the Pickled Herring. One Smokehouse can produce a maximum of 8 Cured Herring per DAY, and Pickled Herring requires 10 per BATCH, or 80 per day for maximum production. I'm hoping the requirement of 10 per batch is an error, and will be reduced; it would also be nice of the number produced in the Smokehouse would be increased. Also it would be really nice to see the Northern Pike available someplace besides the frozen lake, which I object to partly because it has a cherry tree in bloom next to it (who ever saw a cherry tree blooming next to a frozen lake in real life?).

I noticed this about the smoked herring as well - it would take 6 months with no neighbours working facs to get enough to fill up the German Rest!!! Please Devs do something! (Although I did find the ingredient request helps)

Darrell Joe
Dec 24 2014, 11:01 AM
thanks for all the new goodies. PLEASE do something about PEARL OYSTER quantities-absurdly low, can't even come close to 1 items needs let alone 2 in jewelry fac. Thanks!
Merry Christmas & Happy New year to all

Orx
Dec 24 2014, 04:21 PM
Thank you for the update a great Christmas present. A Merry Christmas to you all.

i try
Dec 24 2014, 07:03 PM

Same problem. Chekboxes as we have for selling things in the Market would make me happy!
ThanXXX

i try
Dec 24 2014, 07:13 PM

Thank you, Happy Holidays to all of you at Slashkey, we love ya!!!

hahaha, guess I didn't know what I was reading. Totally misinterpreted this one.

Originally Posted by Eradani

Thank you, sir!! glad to see you still hanging around!

What meaning Spacific?

How do i opt out of seeing my service facilities but still see all my factory requirements? One facility at a time, or,slowly, as all that unneeded data slows me wayyy down?

Taz D
Dec 24 2014, 07:20 PM
How do i opt out of seeing my service facilities but still see all my factory requirements? One facility at a time, or,slowly, as all that unneeded data slows me wayyy down?
Hi I try,
Set your filter (the funnel) in the Facilty Manager tho show only facilities and then go to the Ingredient planner.

justvaughn
Dec 24 2014, 08:25 PM

i just lost 6 million coins this way! i was clearing my farm with my excavator and it said i'd get 4 million coins for that farm. when i went to clear the second farm it said i'd get 2 million coins for that one. each time it reset to the amount of coins i had before i used the excavator and sold everything. not happy at all. :mad:

dorissau
Dec 25 2014, 01:21 AM
Am I the only person who is puzzled by all the new CARTOON animals? Everything else on our farms is quite realistic and these don't seem to fit anywhere on my farms. Don't get it.

Alexandra_J
Dec 25 2014, 05:25 AM
Are the alligator, skunk, wild boar, flamingo and ram used for anything or are they just for decoration?

Santmyer
Dec 25 2014, 06:40 AM
I have a huge complaint. I put the suggestion in a long while ago for existing trees to be made to fit 16 trees in a 4 by 4 square layout, and cannot believe that you would create a new tree with a extra big footprint

:confused: WHY???

(Due To Multiplanter All Tree Bases Need To Be The Same Size To Fit Into Square Layout: Reduce The Size Of The [Oak Tree Trunk] [Mugo Pine Bush] [Dieffenbachia Bush] [Clove Tree] {And Get Rid Of The Roots} So That The Footprint Only Takes The Normal Size Space) {Leave The Option For The Larger Footprint For Those That Need It Because Of Preexisting Farm Placement}

Taz D
Dec 25 2014, 08:36 AM
Are the alligator, skunk, wild boar, flamingo and ram used for anything or are they just for decoration?
Hi Osmond Fan,
Yes they are just decorations.

firegold flames
Dec 25 2014, 09:00 AM
To answer Raul Qns, i prefer to answer for the members viewing .(reply to post)

- I like to see a mixture of different countries but in term of ranking (culture restaurant)

1. Philippines
2. Korean
3 Malaysia
4. Cambodia
5. Africa

are top 5 i want to see in future release of the culture restaurant .

thank for updating :)

Farmgirl1706
Dec 25 2014, 10:36 AM
Having problem with my gift box..........its showing nothing despite accepting gifts and then it sticks on screen and wont close when you hit the x.........anyone else having this problem!

Taz D
Dec 25 2014, 10:41 AM
Having problem with my gift box..........its showing nothing despite accepting gifts and then it sticks on screen and wont close when you hit the x.........anyone else having this problem!
Hi Farmgirl,
The developers are aware of this and working on a fix.

Farmgirl1706
Dec 25 2014, 10:47 AM
Ok thanks.........was behind on gift collecting and then i got a chance and this happened .........hope they get it fixed soon.

beverduster
Dec 25 2014, 04:10 PM
the new animals are here, thanks raul

Lucille23
Dec 25 2014, 04:43 PM
Having problems with quests - will not let me work last box. Also when I go to my facility manager - tells me I have nothing there and yet I know I have lots on all my farms - is anyone else having these problems?

Taz D
Dec 25 2014, 05:00 PM
Having problems with quests - will not let me work last box. Also when I go to my facility manager - tells me I have nothing there and yet I know I have lots on all my farms - is anyone else having these problems?
Hi Lucille,
Do you mean it is showing no animal sheds, facilities or services? I f so click on the funnel filter at the top and make sure all of those are checked at the bottom and make sure you have it set to All facilities on All farms.

Farmgirl1706
Dec 25 2014, 10:15 PM
Still waiting on that gift box fix.........cant retrieve any gifts cause the tab is blank......cant close it unless you leave the game.......hope it gets fixed soon

Farmgirl_Su
Dec 26 2014, 03:06 AM
This idiot accidentally bought 2 garden centre services yesterday..I meant ot buy one and then one other kind of service but had a silly moment, as soon as it landed I realised. I have emailed the Dev I do hope they will take one back.

Has anyone any experience of this ..do they ??

marymarcel
Dec 26 2014, 06:13 AM
Still waiting on that gift box fix.........cant retrieve any gifts cause the tab is blank......cant close it unless you leave the game.......hope it gets fixed soon

Hi Farmgirl:)

The developers are aware of this problem and are working to fix it as soon as possible.:)

beverduster
Dec 26 2014, 10:33 AM
This idiot accidentally bought 2 garden centre services yesterday..I meant ot buy one and then one other kind of service but had a silly moment, as soon as it landed I realised. I have emailed the Dev I do hope they will take one back.

Has anyone any experience of this ..do they ??

just be patient, it might take a spell, but from what i have heard, they just might

max_river
Dec 26 2014, 06:39 PM
i am also still having issues with my gift box

Farmgirl1706
Dec 26 2014, 09:08 PM
Any word on the gift box issue......cant pick up anything out of it still...........need ingredients bad and lost a quest cause of it........please fix

Docperk
Dec 26 2014, 10:53 PM
I have a huge complaint. I put the suggestion in a long while ago for existing trees to be made to fit 16 trees in a 4 by 4 square layout, and cannot believe that you would create a new tree with a extra big footprint

:confused: WHY???

(Due To Multiplanter All Tree Bases Need To Be The Same Size To Fit Into Square Layout: Reduce The Size Of The [Oak Tree Trunk] [Mugo Pine Bush] [Dieffenbachia Bush] [Clove Tree] {And Get Rid Of The Roots} So That The Footprint Only Takes The Normal Size Space) {Leave The Option For The Larger Footprint For Those That Need It Because Of Preexisting Farm Placement}

You do realize that in real life some trees are bigger than others? Maybe the multi-planter tool should be adjusted to accommodate for the different size of trees instead of changing the size of the trees.

abarrow
Dec 27 2014, 06:20 AM
im on wf3 have cleared my cache, and memcache restarted putter, I went to the market at 4 am to hire help, and there was no one there, so I waited went back at 5 am and then again at 6 am and again just now and still no one there, so I went to the inn and the other market to buy and no one, , this is very strange I have never gone to the market and had absolutely no one there before, so I set there and waited an still no one, is there anyone else having this problem?

it is now 8:30 am and I just went to the market and again I am not able to anyone? there has to be a problem, as my sister went to the market and she can see people

ok I just did a memchace from the market and then went back and now I can see people so issue seems to be resolved.

Santmyer
Dec 27 2014, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by Santmyer I have a huge complaint. I put the suggestion in a long while ago for existing trees to be made to fit 16 trees in a 4 by 4 square layout, and cannot believe that you would create a new tree with a extra big footprint

WHY???

You do realize that in real life some trees are bigger than others? Maybe the multi-planter tool should be adjusted to accommodate for the different size of trees instead of changing the size of the trees.

You do realize that in farm town no items are scaled in size to be in proportion with other items? Never have been and probably never will be. That was not the point of my post.

marymarcel
Dec 27 2014, 08:44 AM
i am also still having issues with my gift box

Any word on the gift box issue......cant pick up anything out of it still...........need ingredients bad and lost a quest cause of it........please fix

Hi max_river and Farmgirl:)

The developers are still working on this problem, I understand your frustration but be sure they will fix this as soon as possible.:)

Clohar
Dec 27 2014, 09:38 AM
I am on WF 38 and for about 4 hours now I am experiencing loading problem and when finally I can get on my farm the same dalays are occuring when I want to switch on an other farm.

my I.D. 159 324 0078

Taz D
Dec 27 2014, 10:36 AM
I am on WF 38 and for about 4 hours now I am experiencing loading problem and when finally I can get on my farm the same dalays are occuring when I want to switch on an other farm.

my I.D. 159 324 0078
Hi Clohar,
I just loaded your farm without any problem or slowness, so the Farm Town server you are on is not the problem. Try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

peekachoo
Dec 27 2014, 11:34 AM
I too have had problems farming today, mainly with harvesting, it's been painfully slow. But I've put it down to it being the first Saturday after the update when many more farmers are about adjusting farms and working. I'm a patient type and I'll wait till Sunday morning here in the UK when it's usually quieter and easier to get things done.

carolynvasco
Dec 27 2014, 02:23 PM
I own the first Gift Packer, but am unable to purchase the second one, as the Store thinks I do not own any, and it would only let me buy a repeat of the first one.

Mrs Borgies
Dec 27 2014, 10:28 PM
I appreciate the updates for Farm Town, although it seems to have messed the "Store All" at once for my facility products. The only way I can be sure to get all my products is to empty each facility using the individual store all button, which is so time consuming. The figures are way off. I have tried both Firefox and IE plus done all the clean up of cache etc before posting here.
I am uncertain if the Cash Out All button is doing the right thing, hence I also claim individually so that I don't miss out on my coins. :confused:

TsunamiVince
Dec 28 2014, 01:48 AM
I was under the impression that if I purchased cotton from someone it would be applied to a quest? This appears to not be the case.

bluehair
Dec 28 2014, 03:37 AM
I was under the impression that if I purchased cotton from someone it would be applied to a quest? This appears to not be the case.

depends if you had a life line and which one....the only way a crop you buy from someone will count towards a quest is if you get the trading life line

TsunamiVince
Dec 28 2014, 04:17 AM
I'm working 8 for 2, not sure if this is going to finish before bail time

marymarcel
Dec 28 2014, 10:09 AM
I appreciate the updates for Farm Town, although it seems to have messed the "Store All" at once for my facility products. The only way I can be sure to get all my products is to empty each facility using the individual store all button, which is so time consuming. The figures are way off. I have tried both Firefox and IE plus done all the clean up of cache etc before posting here.
I am uncertain if the Cash Out All button is doing the right thing, hence I also claim individually so that I don't miss out on my coins. :confused:

Hi Mrs Borgies:)

Please open your Facility Manager and click in the funnel, be sure you have the check marks as the following photo

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/68831_10201306950907796_2057962822_n.jpg?oh=20a695 0a977539410f946da5a9e9dad4&oe=553D10DC&__gda__=1428939576_781132e64eaed4648f186cda5f57eec 9

texlady
Dec 28 2014, 10:41 AM
My notice comes up saying I have gifts in my gift box but when i agree to go there, it c omes up blank. then I can not close it with the red X and the entire thing freezes up and I have to reload farm town. this has happened numerous times but hopefully this is not ANOTHER intermittent problem that will never be fixed! Have done all procedures to correct and my account is linked

marymarcel
Dec 28 2014, 10:49 AM
My notice comes up saying I have gifts in my gift box but when i agree to go there, it c omes up blank. then I can not close it with the red X and the entire thing freezes up and I have to reload farm town. this has happened numerous times but hopefully this is not ANOTHER intermittent problem that will never be fixed! Have done all procedures to correct and my account is linked

Hi texlady:)

Sorry about your problem. The developers are aware of this and working to fix it as soon as possible.

Pumpkin's
Dec 28 2014, 12:06 PM
Something I would like to see fixed if it can be. When you are hired through the marketplace to work someones farm and when you get done there is one tree flower field or something that will not harvest that does not allow you to get your bonus. It has happened to me several times over the past year. Just something for you to look at and try to fix. Thanks Pumpkin.

dorissau
Dec 28 2014, 12:40 PM
Something I would like to see fixed if it can be. When you are hired through the marketplace to work someones farm and when you get done there is one tree flower field or something that will not harvest that does not allow you to get your bonus. It has happened to me several times over the past year. Just something for you to look at and try to fix. Thanks Pumpkin.

when that happens to me (seldom) I just go to the smallest tool (that picks only one thing) and use that. It has always worked for me.

marymarcel
Dec 28 2014, 12:44 PM

Hi Pumpkin's:)

If this happens to you again, you need to refresh the farm where you are working by clicking in the farm rectangle and then try every single tool you were hired for to check is something was left on the farm.:)

psycho_mommi
Dec 28 2014, 02:43 PM
i am again grumpy because i lost 2 belts that never popped up while my person was wroking. i havent even posted any bonuses today!! i had a 5th dan on the anise, and thru harvesting got to 7th dan, but nothing ccame up. grrrrrrrr i rely on these to store up extra, and when they dont come up it makes me mad :mad: other then that, love the new release. you devs and mods all rock!! woot woot

Mrs Borgies
Dec 28 2014, 03:07 PM
Hi Mrs Borgies:)

Please open your Facility Manager and click in the funnel, be sure you have the check marks as the following photo

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/68831_10201306950907796_2057962822_n.jpg?oh=20a695 0a977539410f946da5a9e9dad4&oe=553D10DC&__gda__=1428939576_781132e64eaed4648f186cda5f57eec 9

Yes, my funnel checks are correct. The problem still exists this morning. :(

marymarcel
Dec 28 2014, 04:07 PM
Yes, my funnel checks are correct. The problem still exists this morning. :(

Please check if your date (day, month and year ) and time are correct in your computer.

You can also try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try the Store all button again.:)

Pumpkin's
Dec 28 2014, 04:08 PM
when that happens to me (seldom) I just go to the smallest tool (that picks only one thing) and use that. It has always worked for me.

Sometimes when I do that it does not help. just something that will not harvest.

Taz D
Dec 28 2014, 09:33 PM
Sometimes when I do that it does not help. just something that will not harvest.
If you will click the save button, refresh the farm and set the eye to completely closed (hidden) then pick up the single tools you should be able to find the missing item.

Mrs Borgies
Dec 28 2014, 09:36 PM

Please check if your date (day, month and year ) and time are correct in your computer.

You can also try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try the Store all button again.:)

Date etc is correct. I have cleared the memcache plus my browser cache with no changes.
Quite odd because it would make sense that it is the computer clock causing the problem.

al_bundy
Dec 29 2014, 06:17 AM
Great update

not sure the gift packers should be FC as i dont see the value in paying to send more gifts so they wont be on my buy list but other then that all great

love the new facilities :D

Farmgirl1706
Dec 29 2014, 02:59 PM
The gift box glitch is approaching unfunny at this point......does gifts expire if you dont except them after so many days? Cause why except them when you cant retreive and store them :(

Taz D
Dec 29 2014, 03:29 PM
The gift box glitch is approaching unfunny at this point......does gifts expire if you dont except them after so many days? Cause why except them when you cant retreive and store them :(
Hi Farmgirl,
The gifts in your My Requests do not expire after so many days. I am sorry, but until the developers can find the problem and fix it then there is nothing to be done for this. They do not ork 24/7 so it takes a few extra days to fix a problem if it happens during the weekend or at night. Please be patient.

Farmgirl1706
Dec 29 2014, 03:58 PM
Thanks taz i understand.....at least i know they wont expire ......hoping they fix it soon!

texlady
Dec 30 2014, 09:41 AM
What happens to the trains that arrive in our My Requests box but we can't see them because the box is full-do we lose those products as well? Will a notice come out at the top of the page saying this problem is fixed, in case individuals are still having problems?

Taz D
Dec 30 2014, 10:19 AM
What happens to the trains that arrive in our My Requests box but we can't see them because the box is full-do we lose those products as well? Will a notice come out at the top of the page saying this problem is fixed, in case individuals are still having problems?
Hi Texlady,
Are you saying you can't see the items in the My Requests? If you can then the trains will be in the top part of that. Newer gifts/trains always show at the top of the list as the listing is from newer down to older. If you are checking daily or more often then you should be able to get any trains. When you click on those the products go directly to storage and not into the gift box.

cocosfarm
Dec 30 2014, 12:30 PM
Why won't my tool automatically start " smoked salmon" in the smokehouse? I have to manually start it. This just started happening yesterday. Thanks .

Taz D
Dec 30 2014, 12:36 PM
Why won't my tool automatically start " smoked salmon" in the smokehouse? I have to manually start it. This just started happening yesterday. Thanks .
Hi Cocosfarm,
Open the facility and make sure the box for smoked salmon has a check in it.

texlady
Dec 30 2014, 01:21 PM
Hi Texlady,
Are you saying you can't see the items in the My Requests? If you can then the trains will be in the top part of that. Newer gifts/trains always show at the top of the list as the listing is from newer down to older. If you are checking daily or more often then you should be able to get any trains. When you click on those the products go directly to storage and not into the gift box.

My request box has over 50 items and I can not accept them because I can not send them to my gift box because it is full also and I cannot get in it until problem is fixed. I accepted ONLY the trains that were visible in my requests but other items replaced them and now no more room for newer items, including trains

Farmgirl1706
Dec 30 2014, 02:30 PM
Yeah i hear you Texlady........everytime i go into farmtown it says my giftbox is full cause of dan bonuses i posted in the last couple of days........been only helping people with trains from my requests tab and havent been accepting and storing any gifts since last friday cause i cant go in and store them..........probably got hundreds of gifts to accept at this point "sigh" :/

Taz D
Dec 30 2014, 05:17 PM
My request box has over 50 items and I can not accept them because I can not send them to my gift box because it is full also and I cannot get in it until problem is fixed. I accepted ONLY the trains that were visible in my requests but other items replaced them and now no more room for newer items, including trains
If a new train or gift is sent then it will bump the older gifts down. You can only see 50 gifts/trains at one time in the My requests, but when this is fixed and you accept your 50 gifts then the older ones show up in the my requests. So you are not losing out on trains or those gifts.

Taz D
Dec 30 2014, 05:39 PM
Raul has just posted this:
Post Release Updates - December 30th, 6:00PM EST

- Bug Fix: Gift box sometimes shows empty even when it's full of gifts.

Please close and restart your farm for the fix to take effect.

JoDanzer
Dec 31 2014, 12:01 AM
I own the first Gift Packer, but am unable to purchase the second one, as the Store thinks I do not own any, and it would only let me buy a repeat of the first one.

i think i bought the first one twice as well

Rob T
Dec 31 2014, 12:03 AM

it appears you need to have the gift packer on the farm you are on when upgrading, i will need to see that gets sorted out somehow

ETA: This should now work from storage, please let us know if this is not the case, thankyou :)

JoDanzer
Dec 31 2014, 03:50 PM
new Levels (coming in about 2 weeks): 50 items all in coins.

does this mean we won't get farm cash for the levels???

beverduster
Dec 31 2014, 04:30 PM
new Levels (coming in about 2 weeks): 50 items all in coins.

does this mean we won't get farm cash for the levels???

no it dont, we will get the fc when we get the new levels

Docperk
Dec 31 2014, 09:25 PM
Umm I just opened my quest manager to complete my quest, I thought I had completed a couple and should have some points for them but didn't, thought I might had already claimed them but wasn't sure so I completed the one I had and did not get any credit for it so now I am sure I lost some points for completed quest.

max_river
Dec 31 2014, 09:33 PM
Umm I just opened my quest manager to complete my quest, I thought I had completed a couple and should have some points for them but didn't, thought I might had already claimed them but wasn't sure so I completed the one I had and did not get any credit for it so now I am sure I lost some points for completed quest.

you have not lost anything it is noy just the dev have boo informed about it

cocosfarm
Jan 01 2015, 12:50 AM
I had at least 6 quests completed 7 hours ago. Now my score reads 0. Please replace them before my time is up to claim farm cash on 1/2/15 in the early evening. Thank you

cocosfarm
Jan 01 2015, 12:52 AM
Hi Cocosfarm,
Open the facility and make sure the box for smoked salmon has a check in it.

TY Taz- I forgot to check that

Taz D
Jan 01 2015, 01:02 AM
I had at least 6 quests completed 7 hours ago. Now my score reads 0. Please replace them before my time is up to claim farm cash on 1/2/15 in the early evening. Thank you
Your quests are there but you just can't see them in the chart. When it comes time for you to collect the button will turn blue and you will be able to collect for all completed quests.

boduke66
Jan 01 2015, 01:15 AM
How are we suppose to know how many we have completed,the chart shows 0,when i myself know i completed 1 quest,not sure about anyone else but i find this unacceptable,sorry just frustrated by not being credited for quests completed.

Taz D
Jan 01 2015, 01:28 AM
How are we suppose to know how many we have completed,the chart shows 0,when i myself know i completed 1 quest,not sure about anyone else but i find this unacceptable,sorry just frustrated by not being credited for quests completed.
Hi Boduke,
None of us can see how many we have at the moment. Unfortunately this happened tonight. I assure you that the developers will fix it as soon as they can.
You are being credited for the quests you complete.

boduke66
Jan 01 2015, 04:49 AM
glitch has been fixed,completed quests are now showing correctly,great job developers.

knolan
Jan 01 2015, 11:04 AM
>> Thank You for #8. Multi Planters can now be used for plants in your gift box: Just open your Gift Box and click the Multi button on flowers or trees. Great job!!

ImajeanB
Jan 02 2015, 12:59 AM
Nice update!

This did happen to me tonight with the same log truck. After searching and clearing memocache and restarting I found it on the farm I had first placed it on, hiding behind some turkeys! lol It evidently didn't go to storage the first time I tried sending it. Hope you find yours!

Docperk
Jan 02 2015, 05:54 PM
you have not lost anything it is noy just the dev have boo informed about it

Yes thank you Devs, mine was returned and working the next morning.

Original Tee
Jan 03 2015, 07:08 AM
i am again grumpy because i lost 2 belts that never popped up while my person was wroking. i havent even posted any bonuses today!! i had a 5th dan on the anise, and thru harvesting got to 7th dan, but nothing ccame up. grrrrrrrr i rely on these to store up extra, and when they dont come up it makes me mad :mad: other then that, love the new release. you devs and mods all rock!! woot woot

are you in full screen when you are harvesting these crops? my bonuses don't show up in full screen. sometimes when i exit full screen the last one is still there for me to post but not always. you may not want to be in full screen if you know you are going to get a bonus to post.

Soozy
Jan 03 2015, 09:12 AM
I know that when we don't own certain tools they are greyed out. Is it my imagination that the newest logger/chainsaw is not grey out? I see it as white even though the one before it is greyed.

Taz D
Jan 03 2015, 10:53 AM
I know that when we don't own certain tools they are greyed out. Is it my imagination that the newest logger/chainsaw is not grey out? I see it as white even though the one before it is greyed.
Hi Soozy,
It may be diffiecult to tell the difference between the white and the greyed out. If you click on it then it should tell you that you need to buy it.

beverduster
Jan 03 2015, 01:17 PM
why isnt farmtown loading without crashing?

marymarcel
Jan 03 2015, 01:48 PM
why isnt farmtown loading without crashing?

Hi beverduster:)

It seems that Facebook is running some changes and everytime they do this, a group of users are affected. They are stuck in Loading user or if they can load the farm after some time, they have issues with the game.

Sadly the only thing we can do is wait for Facebook finishes whatever they are doing and then go back to the game.:)

Sabrinarose
Jan 03 2015, 02:10 PM
thanks so much

beverduster
Jan 03 2015, 03:12 PM

It seems that Facebook is running some changes and everytime they do this, a group of users are affected. They are stuck in Loading user or if they can load the farm after some time, they have issues with the game.

Sadly the only thing we can do is wait for Facebook finishes whatever they are doing and then go back to the game.:)

thanks ms mary, i no alot of my friends were complaining about it happy new year

marymarcel
Jan 03 2015, 04:07 PM
thanks ms mary, i no alot of my friends were complaining about it happy new year

You are very welcome beverduster and Happy New Year to you:)

boduke66
Jan 03 2015, 04:42 PM
Hi Boduke,
None of us can see how many we have at the moment. Unfortunately this happened tonight. I assure you that the developers will fix it as soon as they can.
You are being credited for the quests you complete.
My apologies for the tone of my comment,i realize this wasnt anyones fault,and i apologize.

psycho_mommi
Jan 03 2015, 04:58 PM
are you in full screen when you are harvesting these crops? my bonuses don't show up in full screen. sometimes when i exit full screen the last one is still there for me to post but not always. you may not want to be in full screen if you know you are going to get a bonus to post.

thanks Tee, and no, i never go full screen for just such a reason. oh well, i guess there's not much i can do. :/

supertrucker
Jan 03 2015, 07:12 PM

so if it's a facebook issue, will farmers be compensated (somehow) for lost quests, crops, et cetera, because the game won't load? i get as far as 'loading user', but nothing beyond that (as of 6 pm alberta time, GMT-7); i have crops to harvest, quests to finish, you get the picture - if the 'grace period' runs out, but it's not my fault (or slashkey's), what do we do then?

supertrucker
Jan 03 2015, 07:45 PM
so if it's a facebook issue, will farmers be compensated (somehow) for lost quests, crops, et cetera, because the game won't load? i get as far as 'loading user', but nothing beyond that (as of 6 pm alberta time, GMT-7); i have crops to harvest, quests to finish, you get the picture - if the 'grace period' runs out, but it's not my fault (or slashkey's), what do we do then?

nvm, it's working now (at least, it is working from where i'm sitting)...

Qivis
Jan 04 2015, 01:16 PM
Not time to look ....

Plywood Sheet in Construction materials does not load under "start all"

I have at least 20 times as many Acacia trees for Arabic Gum as I saw when I looked through all 24 your farms. I still run out of it. The reason the Plywood does not load is most likely because you have also used the ingredient for other items that require it.

servocrow
Jan 04 2015, 06:01 PM
Hi Soozy,
It may be diffiecult to tell the difference between the white and the greyed out. If you click on it then it should tell you that you need to buy it.

Mine Chainsaw is showing white and grayed out too, but the gray one is the purple one. Now, I was pretty sure I had bought that (I can't put too much money into the game like I used to do so when I buy a tool, I remember). I wanted to check for sure in the store, and it said I already OWNED the purple one, BUT it is NOT in my storage. The best I can figure is I have it on one of my farms. When I purchase one; I immediately put them in storage BUT the last few months have been a little wacky so it is very possible it is still sitting on a farm -- EXCEPT I CANNOT FIND IT...so I could use some help.

NOTE: Any other tool that I DO NOT own is grayed out, EXCEPT that white chainsaw. I do not own the white one nor have I purchased it. The purple one I do own, but cannot find it. Thanks for any help.

Taz D
Jan 04 2015, 07:27 PM
Mine Chainsaw is showing white and grayed out too, but the gray one is the purple one. Now, I was pretty sure I had bought that (I can't put too much money into the game like I used to do so when I buy a tool, I remember). I wanted to check for sure in the store, and it said I already OWNED the purple one, BUT it is NOT in my storage. The best I can figure is I have it on one of my farms. When I purchase one; I immediately put them in storage BUT the last few months have been a little wacky so it is very possible it is still sitting on a farm -- EXCEPT I CANNOT FIND IT...so I could use some help.

NOTE: Any other tool that I DO NOT own is grayed out, EXCEPT that white chainsaw. I do not own the white one nor have I purchased it. The purple one I do own, but cannot find it. Thanks for any help.
Hi Servocrow,
The 12x12 (purple) log truck was not released until May last year. I can see your data for farm cash purchases back until February of last year and I do not see that you purchased it. I see the purple tree shaker and purple flower harvester bought in April, but not the log truck.

servocrow
Jan 04 2015, 10:01 PM
Hi Servocrow,
The 12x12 (purple) log truck was not released until May last year. I can see your data for farm cash purchases back until February of last year and I do not see that you purchased it. I see the purple tree shaker and purple flower harvester bought in April, but not the log truck.

Thanks for clearing it up for me...like I said...my world has been crazy lately. :eek:

Taz D
Jan 04 2015, 10:13 PM
Thanks for clearing it up for me...like I said...my world has been crazy lately. :eek:
The holidays do that to us. :)

max_river
Jan 04 2015, 10:52 PM
hopinh we get the new levels has not been two weeks yet

Taz D
Jan 04 2015, 11:58 PM
hopinh we get the new levels has not been two weeks yet
Some day..:)

beverduster
Jan 05 2015, 02:52 PM
by my calander its past 2 weeks

StoneFace
Jan 05 2015, 03:16 PM
twenty-five cash will be spent in a flash

max_river
Jan 05 2015, 04:27 PM
twenty-five cash will be spent in a flash

lol so true on that

SeniorCornwall
Jan 05 2015, 08:39 PM
Come on people. The developers are simply using a creative calendar. Something like the one governments use. You know - the same one that says a TEMPORARY income Tax would be imposed to cover a one time cost, the methodology on how to achieve balanced budgets, running efficient and effective operations at public funds and being a government of the people for the people.. :)

Qivis
Jan 06 2015, 04:48 AM
by my calander its past 2 weeks

Beware the grammar Nazis since you left out an apostrophe! (Just kidding. I knew you meant "it's" and I'm always spelling calander wrong myself) Remember the calendar is different for the developers because the promised dates are based on assuming that everything is going well and that they can do the coding in time. So the time's always "about" the time and not exactly the time. Speaking of time, thanks for the thyme!

Qivis
Jan 06 2015, 04:51 AM
Some day..:)

Thanks Taz. Now I've got Mariah Carey going through my head and it's not even 6am yet.... ;)

Jean's Farm
Jan 06 2015, 07:49 AM
About the "coming in two weeks" thing. All I have to say is "Remember the flowers".......they were coming soon forever!!!!!!

beverduster
Jan 06 2015, 09:10 AM
i blame it on last years calander

jmfslots
Jan 06 2015, 12:22 PM
For several years, we received 2 Farm Cash for every level. What happened to that?

Qivis
Jan 06 2015, 01:43 PM
For several years, we received 2 Farm Cash for every level. What happened to that?

It was only for a few specified levels and it only happened once or twice to reward people for sticking with it. It has been 6 or 7 months since I was an official helper, so maybe one of the current official helpers or moderators will remember on which level the "special reward" started.

Qivis
Jan 06 2015, 01:49 PM
About the "coming in two weeks" thing. All I have to say is "Remember the flowers".......they were coming soon forever!!!!!!

Too bad I've erased the picture of it from my data files, but I seem to remember that Farm Town uses a clock with twelve fives in a circle. Maybe the Farm Town Calendar uses thirty one ONES! :D:D:D

texlady
Jan 06 2015, 03:37 PM

Those "specified levels" were NUMEROUS and lasted a long time. Since problems with Farm Town and Facebook have INCREASED, we should be given MORE incentives to remain with the "game" rather than being penalized for being SO PATIENT!!

Taz D
Jan 06 2015, 03:56 PM
Those "specified levels" were NUMEROUS and lasted a long time. Since problems with Farm Town and Facebook have INCREASED, we should be given MORE incentives to remain with the "game" rather than being penalized for being SO PATIENT!!
Hi Texlady,
There was one time that everyone received 2 farm cash for levels 386 to level 400 in December 2012. The other time was for Christmas December 2013 and was only for those who were long time players with enough experience to jump up some or all of those levels.
Since we haven't gotten the new levels yet for this release then we don't know how many we will get.

Qivis
Jan 06 2015, 05:55 PM
Hi Texlady,
There was one time that everyone received 2 farm cash for levels 386 to level 400 in December 2012. The other time was for Christmas December 2013 and was only for those who were long time players with enough experience to jump up some or all of those levels.
Since we haven't gotten the new levels yet for this release then we don't know how many we will get.

No wonder I couldn't remember when they were. I have not failed to be well ahead of the top level since at least back in 2011 if not earlier. :cool:

SeniorCornwall
Jan 06 2015, 08:58 PM
I am also reluctant to complain about arrival dates on anything - anticipation and impatience for sure - but understand people have other things do to than get me my updates when I want. The fact that I want them all the time doesn't help. As soon as the December one was delivered I wanted the January one :)

JohnAlbertini
Jan 07 2015, 12:12 AM
Just wondering when we will get these?

The Dec 20th announcement said "about two weeks" and its been 18 days and a total of 111 days since the last increase on Sept 18th.

Majik Merlin
Jan 07 2015, 08:26 AM
I have question about the guest counter. Don't know which version this applies to, but I just recently noticed it. Since it just happened again, I thot I would ask. When I claim a finished quest, one of the days starts flashing and the quest that completed during the night was posted on a day 5 days back (left on the row) rather than today (or yesterday if it completed before midnight). Question is why and what is the flashing date for?

Taz D
Jan 07 2015, 08:33 AM
I have question about the guest counter. Don't know which version this applies to, but I just recently noticed it. Since it just happened again, I thot I would ask. When I claim a finished quest, one of the days starts flashing and the quest that completed during the night was posted on a day 5 days back (left on the row) rather than today (or yesterday if it completed before midnight). Question is why and what is the flashing date for?
Hi Majik,
The flashing date was added last month. From Raul's post:
After a quest is redeemed you will see an animation on the chart counter and day where that quest was accounted for
The quest will show on the chart fro the day the last step completed. It doesn't show on the day you collect the coins.

Majik Merlin
Jan 07 2015, 09:39 AM
Hi Majik,
The flashing date was added last month. From Raul's post:
After a quest is redeemed you will see an animation on the chart counter and day where that quest was accounted for
The quest will show on the chart fro the day the last step completed. It doesn't show on the day you collect the coins.

That is how I thot it should be; however, imagine my wonder when I started the last step 'yesterday', it finished during the night last night (probably before midnight) yet when I collected the coins this morning, the date flashing was 5 days ago.

dorissau
Jan 07 2015, 10:05 AM
Just wondering when we will get these?

The Dec 20th announcement said "about two weeks" and its been 18 days and a total of 111 days since the last increase on Sept 18th.

Why are you all complaining about that when they haven't even taken down their Christmas decorations and it's almost Valentine's Day. LOL

Taz D
Jan 07 2015, 10:15 AM
That is how I thot it should be; however, imagine my wonder when I started the last step 'yesterday', it finished during the night last night (probably before midnight) yet when I collected the coins this morning, the date flashing was 5 days ago.
I am not sure why it is flashing that far away, but as long as it gets posted on the right day then shouldn't be a problem. I have seen this too, but as long as my quest goes on the right day then it is ok.

Majik Merlin
Jan 07 2015, 10:44 AM
I am not sure why it is flashing that far away, but as long as it gets posted on the right day then shouldn't be a problem. I have seen this too, but as long as my quest goes on the right day then it is ok.

problem is...... it didn't. hope this was just a fluke

Taz D
Jan 07 2015, 10:57 AM
problem is...... it didn't. hope this was just a fluke
Where did it show up and where in the list in the Show Quests did it show? What was the quest for?

Texas Belle
Jan 07 2015, 11:24 AM
Isn't it time to close this so we can get on to the next release? Wishful thinking here!!

SeniorCornwall
Jan 07 2015, 11:26 AM
We will get them when we get them :) As soon as they are here we will want the next release.... maybe around the 15th if we move up date or around the 20th if patterns stay the same.... next release will have.... and the debate begins...

StoneFace
Jan 07 2015, 11:32 AM
I like the mid-release release......

even if it is just levels, or adding a crop or something for coin. Keep it up devs.

beverduster
Jan 07 2015, 12:43 PM
I like the mid-release release......

even if it is just levels, or adding a crop or something for coin. Keep it up devs.

unc, send them a 2015 calander, i dont think they have one yet

thebrat01
Jan 07 2015, 06:44 PM
what happened to the new levels that were supposed to be given 2 weeks after the release?

MichHotRod
Jan 07 2015, 07:25 PM
sometimes 2 weeks changes into 3 weeks, we have to be patience, we will get them,

StoneFace
Jan 07 2015, 09:10 PM
unc, send them a 2015 calander, i dont think they have one yet

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419AJP20ZTL.jpg

beverduster
Jan 07 2015, 09:36 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419AJP20ZTL.jpg

unc that will do, close enough

Jwebb
Jan 07 2015, 10:37 PM
....wow.....

psycho_mommi
Jan 08 2015, 09:51 PM
just waiting... and waiting... and waiting.. on my new levels n my farm cash... so i can spend it....

beverduster
Jan 08 2015, 10:11 PM
mammy, weight is what broke the wagon down

MichHotRod
Jan 09 2015, 12:02 AM
Let me be the first to say Thank you for the new levels

chrisluvsanimals
Jan 09 2015, 12:02 AM
YEAH!!

Finally got the new levels!

Thanks!!

Majik Merlin
Jan 09 2015, 12:07 AM
weren't we supposed to get 50 levels? I only got 25. What is the XP cap to get all 50?

i try
Jan 09 2015, 12:07 AM
WOW 600
On top of the world ma

vastfanatic
Jan 09 2015, 12:09 AM
Yay happy happy

bluehair
Jan 09 2015, 12:14 AM
weren't we supposed to get 50 levels? I only got 25. What is the XP cap to get all 50?

they never mentioned how many levels but 25 is pretty standard

Rob T
Jan 09 2015, 12:15 AM

Hi Merlin,

No, 50 is the number of new decorations released :)

FarmerWitch
Jan 09 2015, 01:04 AM
Thank you for the new levels :-)

cocosfarm
Jan 09 2015, 02:04 AM
There is a real problem producing adequate cured herring to use in the production of pickled herring in the german restaurant. 5 smokehouses cannot keep up.

maggiel29
Jan 09 2015, 05:00 AM
There is a real problem producing adequate cured herring to use in the production of pickled herring in the german restaurant. 5 smokehouses cannot keep up.

Yes ditto - I keep doing ingredient requests which helps some. I said this the day the new release came out there would be a problem.

Thank for the new levels tho Raul and I love the ingredient planner for Services as well as Facs.

Rob T
Jan 09 2015, 08:44 AM
Attention everyone.

The Moderators, Administrators and Helpers DO NOT have control of what appears in the game or when anything within the game is released. None of us are developers, and it is the developers that have control of that. We give up our time for the forum to help those that need help with the game.

Dutch85
Jan 09 2015, 10:00 AM
Thank you for the new levels and FC!!!!!! You are awesome!!!!