PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- January 17th, 2015

Pages : 1 [2]

Terry the Chameleon
Feb 02 2015, 10:01 PM
Forgive me, please, if the answer to my problem is posted elsewhere. I can not hire workers. I can get as far as selecting the job, and the farm, but when I try to send the hire request, my curser will not remain a pointer, it changes to what appears to be a text carat and I can not select the green check.

lollipopthebunny
Feb 02 2015, 10:01 PM
Did Raul ever post the 'info' for the most recent update yet? I can't seem to find it if he did.

Wanted to find the info on the new Brazilian restaurant that just came out.

Terry the Chameleon
Feb 02 2015, 10:04 PM
Hello, I'm back, and my problem seems to have corrected itself. Sorry for any inconvenience. I very much enjoy the game.

Taz D
Feb 02 2015, 10:15 PM
Hello, I'm back, and my problem seems to have corrected itself. Sorry for any inconvenience. I very much enjoy the game.
Hi Terry,
I see this sometimes too, but not for hiring. All I do is slowly move my pointer around the area, in my case it is facility manager I have on toolbar. And it will change in one small area to the hand.

Taz D
Feb 02 2015, 10:16 PM
Did Raul ever post the 'info' for the most recent update yet? I can't seem to find it if he did.

Wanted to find the info on the new Brazilian restaurant that just came out.
Hi lollipopthebunny,
Yes he did. It is in the area where the rest of the facilities are listed.

lollipopthebunny
Feb 02 2015, 10:28 PM
Thanks Taz Guess I have to go search page by page to find it. I tried earlier an didn't have any luck.

chrisluvsanimals
Feb 02 2015, 10:35 PM
Thanks Taz Guess I have to go search page by page to find it. I tried earlier an didn't have any luck.

New things are always added to the original update post, so look on page 1 of this update thread

Taz D
Feb 02 2015, 10:36 PM
Hi lollipopthebunny,
Raul does not make additional posts in the pages. He only edits the first post of these threads. Look there and you will find it.

Docperk
Feb 02 2015, 10:41 PM
Mine is working now, Thanks Raul.

Petuniaflower
Feb 02 2015, 10:46 PM
Well the problem could have been worse.Give a hand to Raul.he found the problem.And worked to fix it. I myself greatly appreciate him.:D

al_bundy
Feb 02 2015, 10:52 PM
getting xlink when clicking on a item and selecting buy or buy multiple

crafty chris
Feb 02 2015, 10:55 PM
thank you so much for finding and fixing the fault ... i can now go bed and know my farm wont blow up :D

StoneFace
Feb 03 2015, 06:54 AM
unc the bra cafe is open

Thanks neph..... made the purchase for each farm as soon as they came out.... it was a very uplifting experience !

FarmerMcLashwood
Feb 03 2015, 09:36 AM
Not sure why this is happening. My Fruit Stands..... when I try to load them it says no products can be loaded.... but if I go into each individual fruit stand they will only load if I click on each product.

Taz D
Feb 03 2015, 09:41 AM
Not sure why this is happening. My Fruit Stands..... when I try to load them it says no products can be loaded.... but if I go into each individual fruit stand they will only load if I click on each product.
Hi FarmerMcLashwood,
Have you made sure you have a check on each product in the fruit stands? If the boxes aren't checked then the Start All will not start the product.

mpwhitford
Feb 03 2015, 10:56 AM
I collected a lot of Palm oil today and when I check my storage it show 1 bottle in storage. Seems to be a glitch on this.

Taz D
Feb 03 2015, 11:35 AM
I collected a lot of Palm oil today and when I check my storage it show 1 bottle in storage. Seems to be a glitch on this.
Hi mpwhitford,
How did you collect a lot of palm oil today? If it was from the ingredient requests being posted for palm oil, you would get the Palm fruit and not the oil. See if you have the palm fruit in storage.

gingertrixy
Feb 03 2015, 11:36 AM
wow logged in today to new goodies thankyou very much - getting excited as to whats next? Thankyou all:)

Texas Belle
Feb 03 2015, 11:52 AM
My quest counter icon is not working... missed two quest yesterday because it did not tell me they were ready... fix please?

piscesfem
Feb 03 2015, 12:03 PM
Arrived in the UK this morning :)

FarmerMcLashwood
Feb 03 2015, 12:12 PM
Hi FarmerMcLashwood,
Have you made sure you have a check on each product in the fruit stands? If the boxes aren't checked then the Start All will not start the product.

All boxes were checked...... I even went and cleared memcache to no avail and so had to load each individual product manually.

Error occurred on all 3 of my fruit stands.:(

Taz D
Feb 03 2015, 12:12 PM
My quest counter icon is not working... missed two quest yesterday because it did not tell me they were ready... fix please?
Hi Texas Belle,
I am sorry this has happened to you. This has been reported to the developers. We are just waiting on a fix.

mpwhitford
Feb 03 2015, 12:20 PM
Hi mpwhitford,
How did you collect a lot of palm oil today? If it was from the ingredient requests being posted for palm oil, you would get the Palm fruit and not the oil. See if you have the palm fruit in storage.

well Taz I think you got me twice this morning. Obviously I am not thinking straight today. I tell people all the time when you click on ingredient requests you get the items to MAKE what you posted not what you actually posted.

I forgot my own words! Yes I do have the fruit. Again thanks for setting me straight

Taz D
Feb 03 2015, 12:26 PM
All boxes were checked...... I even went and cleared memcache to no avail and so had to load each individual product manually.

Error occurred on all 3 of my fruit stands.:(
Hi McLashwood,
That would be true. What happens with one happens with all of them. I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't load. You have fuel and you have the tools for the start all, so that isn't the problem. I tried mine and it loaded fine. Try putting one in storage, save, restart your farm and then put it back on the same farm. That way you won't lose any existing production then tray the Start All on that facility.

ftjill
Feb 03 2015, 10:07 PM
Please add palm fruit to the list of products we can buy from other farmers in the Marketplace. :cool:

Jill

Petuniaflower
Feb 03 2015, 10:08 PM
I have a wee issue.It isn't stopping me from farming but I am curious if others have the same experience.In full screen while working,the game freezes.Take it out of full screen and it corrects itself.click to put it back in full screen and the screen turns white first then it corrects itself and things are normal.
Any ideas as to why:confused:

Taz D
Feb 03 2015, 10:32 PM
Please add palm fruit to the list of products we can buy from other farmers in the Marketplace. :cool:

Jill
Hi ftjill,
You can sell/buy the palm fruit from others. It is under trees and not crops.

ftjill
Feb 03 2015, 10:35 PM
Thanks Taz

I looked under trees but didn't see palm fruit listed. I will have another look.

Jill

marymarcel
Feb 04 2015, 07:50 AM
Thanks Taz

I looked under trees but didn't see palm fruit listed. I will have another look.

Jill

Hi Jill:)

If you dont have any palm fruits stored then they are not listed under trees when you try to sell to other farmer.

mpwhitford
Feb 04 2015, 10:51 AM
I still think there is an issue with palm oil. this morning my factory manager ingredient list showed I was short. I got a bonus of palm oil and looked at the ingredient planner again. It did NOT show I was low. I had enough to fill 1 Brazialian restaurant which I have.

I filled my factories and it would NOT fill the Brazilian restaurant to 100% capacity. I opened the restaurant and looked at each item - I was short on Palm oil. went back to the ingredient planner and I had plenty. Enough time had NOT passed for some to have been produced.

So please have someone look into this. I should have been able to fill the Brazlian restaurant

I just now tried to manually start the items in the Brazilian restaurant manually thinking maybe since there is palm oil in my storage that might work. No it still say I don't have enough Palm oil. According to the ingredient planner it takes 224 palm oil to fill the restaurant I have 576 showing on the ingredient planner. However I looked in my storage and there is NO palm oil stored at all

so now I just looked in my storage and it does show the palm oil. I will refill my factories later and see whether it will fill the brazilian restaurant or not

Taz D
Feb 04 2015, 12:05 PM
I still think there is an issue with palm oil. this morning my factory manager ingredient list showed I was short. I got a bonus of palm oil and looked at the ingredient planner again. It did NOT show I was low. I had enough to fill 1 Brazialian restaurant which I have.

I filled my factories and it would NOT fill the Brazilian restaurant to 100% capacity. I opened the restaurant and looked at each item - I was short on Palm oil. went back to the ingredient planner and I had plenty. Enough time had NOT passed for some to have been produced.

So please have someone look into this. I should have been able to fill the Brazlian restaurant

I just now tried to manually start the items in the Brazilian restaurant manually thinking maybe since there is palm oil in my storage that might work. No it still say I don't have enough Palm oil. According to the ingredient planner it takes 224 palm oil to fill the restaurant I have 576 showing on the ingredient planner. However I looked in my storage and there is NO palm oil stored at all

so now I just looked in my storage and it does show the palm oil. I will refill my factories later and see whether it will fill the brazilian restaurant or not
Hi mpwhitford,
I think part of the problem is that the bonus batches don't finish processing and returning the products to your storage quick enough for the ingredient planner to see the difference. If I have shortages when I am ready to load facilities, I click the Start All, then close the facility manager, restart my farms, open facility manager and click the start all again. That forces the bonus products to finish processing and can be used to finish loading.

mpwhitford
Feb 04 2015, 12:44 PM
Hi mpwhitford,
I think part of the problem is that the bonus batches don't finish processing and returning the products to your storage quick enough for the ingredient planner to see the difference. If I have shortages when I am ready to load facilities, I click the Start All, then close the facility manager, restart my farms, open facility manager and click the start all again. That forces the bonus products to finish processing and can be used to finish loading.

yes but the ingredient planner didn't show I was short on palm oil. it showed I had plenty of it to fill the restaurant. The first thing I do when I decide to post is look to see if I am short on any ingredients. Actually I guess I'm a bit anal about checking the ingredient planner - I rarely if ever post if it shows I am short on something.

this morning when I posted it was a private post for 4 neighbors who don't have trains so I gave them a chance to work my factories with no competition form the people who DO have trains. So I plan on topping off my factories. If I have the same issue then clearly something is amiss. right now my storage shows 1479 palm oil. the ingredient planner shows I have enough of all ingredients to post and only 228 palm oil is needed.

maybe it was a fluke I don't know. but if it happens when I post again then there is definitely a problem. I'll keep you posted and thank you for your response

Ok the issue seemed to have worked itself out. won't pretend to understand what happened but it's working now.

Clohar
Feb 04 2015, 11:17 PM
Each time I open my ITEMS storage to check how many animals I have there I am getting a window stating''Your item storage is empty''. This happening for long time now. I advise the support and reported that but nothing is corrected as yet.

My I.D. is 159 324 0078 I am on Town main frame wf38

My farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1593240078&farm_ix=0

Is it possible to make pressure to have them solve that problem. I do have all my tools in there so impossible to be empty

Taz D
Feb 04 2015, 11:41 PM
Each time I open my ITEMS storage to check how many animals I have there I am getting a window stating''Your item storage is empty''. This happening for long time now. I advise the support and reported that but nothing is corrected as yet.

My I.D. is 159 324 0078 I am on Town main frame wf38

My farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1593240078&farm_ix=0

Is it possible to make pressure to have them solve that problem. I do have all my tools in there so impossible to be empty
Hi Clohar,
What filter do you have the Items storage set to?
I do see you have lots of tools and several animals. Try setting the filter in the upper right corner to Tools or Animals and it should not say it is empty. I don 't see anything else in it though.
Have you tried storing a decoration of some kind just to see if it will show that it is there? Something that doesn't cost a lot of coins like a dirt path.
I am afraid that we don't have any direct contact with Support. If it has been a long time then the only thing I can offer is for you to contact them again. If you have the auto-response email I suggest that you use the login from that and reply to the same ticket.

Clohar
Feb 05 2015, 12:48 AM
Hi Clohar,
What filter do you have the Items storage set to?
I do see you have lots of tools and several animals. Try setting the filter in the upper right corner to Tools or Animals and it should not say it is empty. I don 't see anything else in it though.
Have you tried storing a decoration of some kind just to see if it will show that it is there? Something that doesn't cost a lot of coins like a dirt path.
I am afraid that we don't have any direct contact with Support. If it has been a long time then the only thing I can offer is for you to contact them again. If you have the auto-response email I suggest that you use the login from that and reply to the same ticket.

When I go in my storage I use ITEMS tab with ANIMALS as filter and that is exactly what is heppening. Even if I use all filter the same is happening

marymarcel
Feb 05 2015, 11:09 AM
When I go in my storage I use ITEMS tab with ANIMALS as filter and that is exactly what is heppening. Even if I use all filter the same is happening

Hi Clohar:)

We have reported your problem to the developers.

SunnyD
Feb 06 2015, 12:21 AM
someone tell me i am crazy please... I have been going insane trying to make cheese for gosh a couple of weeks.. not using it at all .. and just making it...i have five working dairy processing plants.. not using cheese at all just making it and making and making it. i check it many times daily.. just start more cheese and start more cheese.. where is my cheese vanishing too?? help me... LOL LOL..not having fun..honestly can't remember having this problem for ages and ages...plus i just purchased a couple of more dairy pro plants.. and also purchased the refrigerator cold train thingie too to make more cheese...since the problem started .... still I hardly have any cheese ...what am i missing????

Taz D
Feb 06 2015, 12:38 AM
someone tell me i am crazy please... I have been going insane trying to make cheese for gosh a couple of weeks.. not using it at all .. and just making it...i have five working dairy processing plants.. not using cheese at all just making it and making and making it. i check it many times daily.. just start more cheese and start more cheese.. where is my cheese vanishing too?? help me... LOL LOL..not having fun..honestly can't remember having this problem for ages and ages...plus i just purchased a couple of more dairy pro plants.. and also purchased the refrigerator cold train thingie too to make more cheese...since the problem started .... still I hardly have any cheese ...what am i missing????
Hi SunnyD,
Do you call 94,594 cheese in your storage as hardly any? Look in your storage with the filter set to "from facilities". If you click on the question mark for the cheese you can see everything made with cheese. Maybe you missed some products it is used for.

SunnyD
Feb 06 2015, 10:13 AM
Hi SunnyD,
Do you call 94,594 cheese in your storage as hardly any? Look in your storage with the filter set to "from facilities". If you click on the question mark for the cheese you can see everything made with cheese. Maybe you missed some products it is used for.

something is goofy then... this is all i see....

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42278

SunnyD
Feb 06 2015, 10:15 AM
Hi SunnyD,

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42278

SunnyD
Feb 06 2015, 10:21 AM

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42278

i emptied and restarted cheese in the dairy production facilities here is my view of how your saying to look....(i think i'm looking at it right)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42282

SunnyD
Feb 06 2015, 10:30 AM
i emptied and restarted cheese in the dairy production facilities here is my view of how your saying to look....(i think i'm looking at it right)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42282

sorry i cut off part of the picture... i'm sleepy lol

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15546&pictureid=42286

Taz D
Feb 06 2015, 10:48 AM
sorry i cut off part of the picture... i'm sleepy lol

Are we possibly looking at different accounts? I am looking at the one associate with your email address in your profile here.
We are...try clearing your memcache on that account. Then see if after that it goes up. That won't bring back what you are missing, but should correct it for the future production.

Taz D
Feb 06 2015, 03:42 PM
Thanks Raul

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 4:20PM EST

- FarmCash Rewards for Cooperative Quests are now live, here are the rules:

13 Quests in 7 days -> 2 FarmCash
4 Quests in 7 days -> 1 FarmCash

Tiger
Feb 06 2015, 03:49 PM
Thank you Raul for FarmCash Rewards for Cooperative Quests :D

I have just claimed 2 FC !

Grammy 11
Feb 06 2015, 04:10 PM
Yay, kudos, I think I can, I think I can. I claimed 2 FC. Thanks for a great game, getting better! Happy farming/questing!

bluehair
Feb 06 2015, 04:53 PM
woohoo so we could collect up to 4 FC a week

firegold flames
Feb 06 2015, 09:14 PM
I am so happy to hear about the FC cash Announcement and thank Raul . I am happy
that FC Developers is hearing our feedbacks.

Aussie Rae
Feb 06 2015, 10:30 PM
ty, got my 2fc for the Co-Op quests, :)

Dutch85
Feb 07 2015, 11:12 AM
Thank you Raul!!!! I love the Brazilian Restaurant and LOVE the FC for the co-op quests!!!! I got my 2FC already!

deballen
Feb 07 2015, 06:00 PM
I love all the upgrades, the quests, and having been playing Farm Town for years. I do have a question though. In the last several weeks when fishing, my ponds and lakes no longer highlight or fade when done fishing. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have cleared my cache and that did not help. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Tiger
Feb 07 2015, 06:06 PM
I love all the upgrades, the quests, and having been playing Farm Town for years. I do have a question though. In the last several weeks when fishing, my ponds and lakes no longer highlight or fade when done fishing. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have cleared my cache and that did not help. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hi when you've finished fishing they should come back into view. During fishing, it would depend on which setting you had for the Eye. Try changing that setting and see if it works.

deballen
Feb 07 2015, 07:25 PM
Thanks so much for the info. I forgot about the eye. and that fixed it. I appreciate the help

Tiger
Feb 08 2015, 06:11 AM
Thanks so much for the info. I forgot about the eye. and that fixed it. I appreciate the help

You are very welcome, glad we could help :)

Texas Belle
Feb 10 2015, 04:48 PM
Is it time to close this thread?

StoneFace
Feb 10 2015, 05:16 PM
Is it time to close this thread?

hahaha

Just thinking the same thing TB. But my guess is that it will close toward the very end of this week, then a new one will come the end of next week.

Suntanned
Feb 10 2015, 09:25 PM
Can't expand - says I already have all expansions available, but I only have the first initial offering.

Taz D
Feb 10 2015, 09:39 PM
Can't expand - says I already have all expansions available, but I only have the first initial offering.
Hi Suntanned,
Your data shows you have farm 25 up to 22x22. That is the current largest expansion for that farm. From the release notes post 1:
1. Farm 25: See prices below:

12x12 - 6000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 6500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 7000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 7500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 8000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 8500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

Annie of Green Gables
Feb 11 2015, 06:28 PM
What is the programme you use thanks Taz. I had one, but due to computer complications, I no longer have the programme I used. I loved it, it tells us when our crops are done, and even dusted, lol...thanks in appreciation for all you do...

Taz D
Feb 11 2015, 08:19 PM
What is the programme you use thanks Taz. I had one, but due to computer complications, I no longer have the programme I used. I loved it, it tells us when our crops are done, and even dusted, lol...thanks in appreciation for all you do...
Hi Annie,
It is called Farm Report. You will have to Google it as I can't give you a link to it in here.

alain.braem@orange.fr
Feb 12 2015, 01:51 AM
:)Thankyou Raul for all the new things :)

bonjour j ai du mal a entrer dans le forum
pourtant j en est besoin aidez moi merci

GRB
Feb 12 2015, 01:56 PM
Farm Report Alarm is the greatest, been using it for about a month now

mirwin
Feb 12 2015, 02:45 PM
Hi all!

Raul has just posted the following in his notes

Post Release Updates - January 19th, 6:00PM EST

- Farm Selector Manager now give you access to Farm 25
- The gifts that are duplicated by the Green Gifting Machine have changed slightly. From now on all gifts will be duplicated except decorations, this means the Fuel gift will be duplicated as well, and animals and trees that do not produce anything (decorations) will not be duplicated.

Hi Marymarcel, What about baits?? They are not decorative but then they don't produce anything either????, Will they be duplicated??

marymarcel
Feb 12 2015, 02:56 PM
Hi Marymarcel, What about baits?? They are not decorative but then they don't produce anything either????, Will they be duplicated??

Hi mirwin:)

Since baits are not decorations, they should be duplicated.

Farmer_Susan
Feb 13 2015, 06:46 AM
Thanks for the FC for Coop Quests. Just claimed my first 2!

Tiger
Feb 13 2015, 09:34 AM
Thank you everyone for your feed back on the new release. I am now closing this thread.

Please post any help you require in our Help and Support section and any suggestions in the suggestions area of the forum.

Happy Farming :)