PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- January 17th, 2015

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jan 16 2015, 11:41 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last updates released on February 6th, 4:20PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Farm 25: See prices below:

12x12 - 6000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 6500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 7000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 7500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 8000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 8500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

2. Ingredient Planner Improvements: When the Facility Manager is showing both Regular and Service facilities and you open the Ingredient Planner, it will have 2 additional filters 'All regular facilities' and 'All service facilities'.

3. New Release Notification: Every time there is a new release you will see a yellow banner on the top with 2 buttons, one will take players to the forums to get more info on the new release, this should encourage more players to visit the forums. Once you click on any of the buttons the notification will disappear and will not appear again until the next release.

4. Top Left Quest Icon Improvements: This icon will now show information about both Regular and Cooperative quests. If there is relevant info on both type of quests the icon will have 2 colors and will show the combined info when you mouse over it.

5. Flower Harvester 16 x 12: If you already own the Flower Harvester 12 x 12 then you can buy this new Flower Harvester to harvest up to 192 flowers at once.

6. FarmCash Rewards for Cooperative Quests: As with the Regular Quests, rewards are based on how many quest you are able to complete in 7 days, here are the rules:

4 Quests in 7 days -> 1 FarmCash
13 Quests in 7 days -> 2 FarmCash

Also, the price you pay in coins when buying a product from a stranger that you need in your Coop Quests has been increased 20 times.

7. Green Gifting Machine: All Gift Packers were renamed to Gifting Machines. The Green Gifting Machine will duplicate the gifts you receive from the Send Gifts page. When friends use the Send Gifts page to send you a gift, you will receive 2 instead of 1 in your Gift Box. For instance, if a friend send you 20 x Chicken, you will get 2 gifts of 20 x Chicken each, for a total of 40 x Chicken.

This only apply to non-decoration gifts, this means the Fuel gift will be duplicated as well, and animals and trees that do not produce anything (decorations) will not be duplicated.

This tool only benefits you, not your friends.

8. Other Improvements (some launched a while ago):

- 'Store All' Improvements, removed more issues and XLINK errors from Store All operation
- Bug Fix: Moving Fences in bulk to the Item Storage using the Tower Crane forced the game to reload
- Fixed a semantic error where the Clover crop was used instead of Cloves in 4 products. You can harvest Cloves from the Clove Tree released a month ago (Trees category in the Store, level 66).
- Smokehouse can now produce 4 times more Cured Herrings in the same period, this should help with productions at the German Restaurant

9. Brazilian Restaurant (FC): Produces Brazilian Food.

Cheese Buns
Coxinha
Caruru
Feijoada
Moqueca
Brazilian Churrasco
Tapioca Pudding
Acai na Tigela

New Products in other facilities: Tapioca Starch and Cassava Flour in the Watermill. Palm Oil in the Oil Factory.

The Yuca crop was renamed to Cassava which is a more universal name.
The Palm Tree now produce Palm Fruits which are used to produce Palm Oil.

10. Dessert Factory (FC): Produces Desserts.

Lemon Lime Gelatin
Fruit Gelatin
Two Fruit Gelatin
Pistachio Pudding
Tiramisu
Flan
Four Berry Parfait
Panna Cotta Shot

11. Martial Arts Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Martial Arts Supplies.

Wooden Dummy
Yin Yang Sign
Wall Sandbag
Nunchaku
Bamboo Sword
Dart Rope
Martial Arts Belts
Kick Target

12. Martial Arts School (Coins): Provides Martial Arts Training Classes and can be stocked with products from the Martial Arts Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - January 19th, 6:00PM EST

- Farm Selector Manager now give you access to Farm 25
- The gifts that are duplicated by the Green Gifting Machine have changed slightly. From now on all gifts will be duplicated except decorations, this means the Fuel gift will be duplicated as well, and animals and trees that do not produce anything (decorations) will not be duplicated.

Post Release Updates - January 22th, 12:40AM EST

- Bug Fix: Some farms were incorrectly hidden in the Farm Selector Manager

Post Release Updates - January 28th, 6:20PM EST

- 17 Valentine items released, 1 in Farm Cash and 16 in Coins. There are 5 as gifts, 9 on the top of the Valentines Store category and 3 on the bottom of the Valentines Store category.

- The 7 Snow Roof Patch are now available in the Winter Category

- Brazilian Restaurant will be released on Monday.

Post Release Updates - February 2nd, 8:55PM EST

- Brazilian Restaurant is now live. See my post above for all the details and new products in other facilities.

Post Release Updates - February 2nd, 11:35PM EST

- Fixed X025 error when opening the Store.

Post Release Updates - February 6th, 4:20PM EST

- FarmCash Rewards for Cooperative Quests are now live, here are the rules:

4 Quests in 7 days -> 1 FarmCash
13 Quests in 7 days -> 2 FarmCash

Rob T
Jan 16 2015, 11:53 PM
Thankyou Raul for all the new things :)

Pumpkin's
Jan 17 2015, 12:08 AM
Thank you for the new release I knew it just dropped and the main clue was the Quests Box is now 2 colors. I can not wait to see what else you have given to us. Thanks Pumpkin aka Patrick

Aussie Rae
Jan 17 2015, 12:14 AM
Thanks for the lovely surprise when I opened my tool box to see if the new co-op quest was available...farmcash for them, yipeee...can hardly wait to see the details in a couple of weeks time, :)

WendyP57
Jan 17 2015, 12:19 AM
Thanks devs and all responsible !! always love it when we get new toys :)

AussieGecko
Jan 17 2015, 12:19 AM
An excellent start for a quiet Saturday evening at home! Thank you!!!:)

Annie of Green Gables
Jan 17 2015, 12:25 AM
Where are the updates, can't find them....

Thanks for all you do...

GrannyBillie
Jan 17 2015, 12:27 AM
:confused:When the new release dropped my bait (both sea and freshwater) dropped from about 132,467 to 300. Any ideas why? TY TY TY

Pumpkin's
Jan 17 2015, 12:33 AM
3 new Facs 1 in FC that I can see. New farm 25. Changes to the Quests. I am not sure of any more things yet. Waiting to see I am going to check my storage and see if anything is missing.
Pumpkin aka Patrick

Taz D
Jan 17 2015, 12:42 AM
Where are the updates, can't find them....

Thanks for all you do...
Hi Annie,
Look in Facilities and Tools in the store. Raul has not posted details yet in here.

jacqufile
Jan 17 2015, 01:00 AM
when I go to market there is 1 to 2 people only why

boduke66
Jan 17 2015, 01:02 AM
which market,im at the market to be hired,and its full,not sure about the other one though

Taz D
Jan 17 2015, 01:04 AM
Hi Jacqufile,
Make sure your language is set to english before you go to the market and see if there are more people there then.

WendyP57
Jan 17 2015, 01:09 AM
I sometimes only see a couple of people, I usually go over to the trade market, then back to the hiring market , sometimes a couple of times, then the people all appear again

boduke66
Jan 17 2015, 01:17 AM
3 new facilties as follows
1.Dessert factory-produces Desserts cost 32 farmcash
2.Martial arts supplies factory-produces martial arts supplies cost 2,400,000
3.Martial arts school-provides martial arts training classes cost 2,500,000

RickSGM
Jan 17 2015, 01:25 AM
Many thanks for the new flower harvester. :)

al_bundy
Jan 17 2015, 02:59 AM
Great release :)

loveko2
Jan 17 2015, 03:01 AM
thank you for the new release

Annie of Green Gables
Jan 17 2015, 03:35 AM
Thanks Taz when do you expect the updates to be published?

Thanks Annie...

TribalCat
Jan 17 2015, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the updates, especially the white flower harvester :)

boduke66
Jan 17 2015, 04:56 AM
might i suggest one slight change to the cooperative quest button,change the claim cash color to black like the regular quests is,right now its very confusing and makes a person think they can claim their farm cash by having it dark blue like the other is.

billypanther
Jan 17 2015, 05:03 AM
thank you - really like the idea with the banner telling about the new announcements

L.A.Bob
Jan 17 2015, 05:18 AM
Thanks for the update Developers. You keep this game fresh and exciting.

hicall80
Jan 17 2015, 05:23 AM
I appreciate all the improvements and additions in the new release, they are a wonderful help. I'm wondering if now that it's released you can return to me the money I lost when my Chinese Restaurant and my Knitting and Knotting Mill disappeared in the middle of December? I really need that money back.

StoneFace
Jan 17 2015, 05:34 AM
Thanks Raul et al....

This is probably a record, or close to it, for shortest time lapse between closing one release thread and the new release.

I like the banner ..... hopefully more players will experience the forum.

and.... what can I say... Farm #25.... woo hoo..... land baron.

crafty chris
Jan 17 2015, 05:37 AM
yesssss ... thank you so so much had to run here when i saw the update button on the top (thought something was wrong :eek: ) but that is a great idea :)

thanks for the increase of cured herring ... that is going to help so much :)

thanks for farm 25 (when is 26 due?) lol

havent looked at anything else yet but hope the quests havent changed too much or poor taz will have to be patient and explain things again lol

again thank you so much :)

StoneFace
Jan 17 2015, 05:41 AM
Is there a reason why #25 is only showing expansions up to 22x22 ???

:confused:

rj22857
Jan 17 2015, 05:44 AM
Thanks Raul!!

onecooldude
Jan 17 2015, 06:00 AM
under farm selector farm 25 is not showing up so i can move it ?????

MBon
Jan 17 2015, 06:20 AM
:)awesome changes. thanks again :)

smilie224
Jan 17 2015, 06:55 AM
I have been playing since the very beginning and quite loyal :D I just wanted to point out that you guys are so great... month after month, every month, you always add to the game. You make it fun and new on a regular basis. I can't imagine the time it takes (and manpower), but you do a fantastic job. Thank you for making such a fun and violent-free (LOL) game!

ckerider
Jan 17 2015, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the new release, however my game is now acting crazy. For one thing I cannot show I am active anymore... it always reverts back to red (offline) and it won't change. Also when I try to log on to ft it gives me a message saying "a network change was detected". Huh???? And it seems to be very much slower now too. Anyone else having these problems. btw... it does eventually get going but the offline won't change for me.

StoneFace
Jan 17 2015, 07:07 AM
I have been playing since the very beginning and quite loyal :D I just wanted to point out that you guys are so great... month after month, every month, you always add to the game. You make it fun and new on a regular basis. I can't imagine the time it takes (and manpower), but you do a fantastic job. Thank you for making such a fun and violent-free (LOL) game!

well said.... 6th year.... 6th year ..... anniversary is right around the corner

:D

Lara
Jan 17 2015, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the upgrade. Farm 25 doesn't seem to be showing in the Farm Selector Manager yet

rjohn726
Jan 17 2015, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the Cloves in the tea

Also farm 25

mseels2003
Jan 17 2015, 07:24 AM
I understand the Upgrades, but with each upgrade that is done, it seems the PRICES are quickly getting out of hand! Im a stay at home mom, and enjoy this game a lot, this is my time of peace and quiet. It's like everyone has the means to be able to purchase what we want/need. The land upgrades are very costly FC/Coin wise! We people who have no funds to keep up are drowning and struggling! Give us a break!

Just Terri
Jan 17 2015, 07:25 AM
thanks for the updates, however my farms won't load, neither will my neighbors. I have cleared meme cache and flash player to no avail

Docperk
Jan 17 2015, 07:28 AM

This happens to all the time, espically after a new release. I just reload the market 2 or 3 times or more and more show up.

Docperk
Jan 17 2015, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the new farm and updates.

servocrow
Jan 17 2015, 07:31 AM
Thanks! Looking forward to playing....and I might even get to BUY some things this time around!!

YAY ME!!:p

locks
Jan 17 2015, 07:42 AM
i was just wondering why i have lost a lot of crops.. i mean i harvest something dont work my factories and go to see what i need to plant and what i just harvested there is 0 amount.. things i have had thousands of is at 0.. can u pls check into this for me..

thanks
locks

WillowTreeFarm
Jan 17 2015, 07:45 AM
Thank you for this great game and the updates. I know this has already been mentioned but I'll mention it too. The new farm is not showing in the farm selector.

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 07:48 AM
thanks for the updates, however my farms won't load, neither will my neighbors. I have cleared meme cache and flash player to no avail

Hi Terri:)

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

If you still have problems after trying them, then post a reply on that thread, thank you:)

Janet 1
Jan 17 2015, 07:59 AM
I already own the 12 x 12 Flower Harvester and have just bought the new 16 x 12. As it wouldn't work on the farm I put it on to start with, I added it to my storage but if I click on it I get told to buy it, which I already have done. :confused: The farm cash was taken so I don't know what has happened. I've cleared the memcache. Any suggestions please?

Rob T
Jan 17 2015, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone,

I have informed the developers that farm 25 doesn't appear in the farm selector manager. Hopefully this will be fixed soon :)

Dutch85
Jan 17 2015, 08:15 AM
Thank you Raul! Awesome update! I love the new banner for update notification! I love it all...thanks again!

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 08:22 AM
I already own the 12 x 12 Flower Harvester and have just bought the new 16 x 12. As it wouldn't work on the farm I put it on to start with, I added it to my storage but if I click on it I get told to buy it, which I already have done. :confused: The farm cash was taken so I don't know what has happened. I've cleared the memcache. Any suggestions please?

Hi Janet:)

I have checked your data but I cant see any purchase for the Flower Harvester 16X12

You have purchased and upgraded farm 25, purchased the Dessert Factory and a Harvester 8x8

Rugged Barbie
Jan 17 2015, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the Update! I noticed a change when trying to click on the Quest Icon and saw I had a choice! That is a real time saver.

macwinter
Jan 17 2015, 08:37 AM
Awesome update ... thank you

leighwj1960
Jan 17 2015, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;5919994]Hi There,

6. FarmCash Rewards for Cooperative Quests (Coming in 1-3 weeks): As with the Regular Quests, rewards will be based on how many Coop Quests you were able to complete on the previous 7 days, but the actual numbers will be different.

Since these are cooperative quests I would hope that we would be able to earn something depending on how many people we have helped during the specified time.

maggiel29
Jan 17 2015, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the update Raul
Love the new Quest selector - saves a space on my tools menu for something else :) and thanks for the increase to the herring :)
Also like the banner at the top to link people to the forum

Hoping for something REALLY spectacular this year for your 6th birthday :D :D :D

Texas Belle
Jan 17 2015, 09:22 AM
Thank you guys, yahoo another farm, more to play now... and the flower harvester, still wish you could give us the one click and all is harvested for trees and flowers, wishing upon a star!!...

mrschipmunkcatcher
Jan 17 2015, 09:37 AM
Thank for the updates:D

iadiedee
Jan 17 2015, 09:38 AM
TYVM for all the fantastic updates and for keeping this game interesting and growing at a rate where it's NOT ever overwhelming. Some of us don't want all the 3D graphics that take so much memory that a game runs choppy. I rarely have issues with FT. When I do it's addressed quickly.

This is the only game I've played continually since coming to FB. The programmers, developers, volunteer and paid support staff are always knowledgeable and helpful.

Loving the changes!

Dee

cherd1
Jan 17 2015, 09:39 AM
Yesterday I was low on clover so I planted a bunch....today you make clover into cloves....are you going to transfer clover or at least a portion of it to cloves? Now I have to buy clove trees in order to make stuff that requires cloves instead of clover.

tregurtha
Jan 17 2015, 09:47 AM
Great improvements but when will you ever spread out the Icons at the top, specifically the Level badge overlapping the experience points? Also please add commas to the experience points like you did with the fuel and coin numbers.

mlrobards
Jan 17 2015, 09:49 AM
Thanks for farm 25!!! Now I can place more factories...lol Only one thing I found wrong thought. In the Farm Selector Manager, farm 25 doesn't show up.

Fran Barrett
Jan 17 2015, 09:51 AM
Thanks! Looking forward to these updates!

Taz D
Jan 17 2015, 10:06 AM
Thanks for farm 25!!! Now I can place more factories...lol Only one thing I found wrong thought. In the Farm Selector Manager, farm 25 doesn't show up.
Ho mlrobards,
That has been reported to the developers already. Just waiting for them to fix it.

Berle
Jan 17 2015, 10:10 AM
Strange things have been happening. I ran out of manure. I cannot buy more pigs in the store to install a new pigsty or to increase my pigs in each pigsty I own.

thunders storm
Jan 17 2015, 10:18 AM
Oh lala another new ones,, :)

Taz D
Jan 17 2015, 10:29 AM
Strange things have been happening. I ran out of manure. I cannot buy more pigs in the store to install a new pigsty or to increase my pigs in each pigsty I own.
Hi berle,
The pigs are gifts and not in the store.

DJV Eastman
Jan 17 2015, 10:37 AM
I would love to enjoy the new updates, unfortunately my farm will not load. Even the gift and neighbor requests are not working.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

12x12 - 6000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)

2. Ingredient Planner Improvements: When the Facility Manager is showing both Regular and Service facilities and you open the Ingredient Planner, it will have 2 additional filters 'All regular facilities' and 'All service facilities'.

3. New Release Notification: Every time there is a new release you will see a yellow banner on the top with 2 buttons, one will take players to the forums to get more info on the new release, this should encourage more players to visit the forums. Once you click on any of the buttons the notification will disappear and will not appear again until the next release.

4. Top Left Quest Icon Improvements: This icon will now show information about both Regular and Cooperative quests. If there is relevant info on both type of quests the icon will have 2 colors and will show the combined info when you mouse over it.

5. Flower Harvester 16 x 12: If you already own the Flower Harvester 12 x 12 then you can buy this new Flower Harvester to harvest up to 192 flowers at once.

6. FarmCash Rewards for Cooperative Quests (Coming in 1-3 weeks): As with the Regular Quests, rewards will be based on how many Coop Quests you were able to complete on the previous 7 days, but the actual numbers will be different.

Also, the price you pay in coins when buying a product from a stranger that you need in your Coop Quests has been increased 20 times.

7. Green Gifting Machine: All Gift Packers were renamed to Gifting Machines. The Green Gifting Machine will duplicate the gifts you receive from the Send Gifts page. When friends use the Send Gifts page to send you a gift, you will receive 2 instead of 1 in your Gift Box. For instance, if a friend send you 20 x Chicken, you will get 2 gifts of 20 x Chicken each, for a total of 40 x Chicken.

This only apply to crops, trees, flowers, animals and production ingredients.

This tool only benefits you, not your friends.

8. Other Improvements (some launched a while ago):

- 'Store All' Improvements, removed more issues and XLINK errors from Store All operation
- Bug Fix: Moving Fences in bulk to the Item Storage using the Tower Crane forced the game to reload
- Fixed a semantic error where the Clover crop was used instead of Cloves in 4 products. You can harvest Cloves from the Clove Tree released a month ago (Trees category in the Store, level 66).
- Smokehouse can now produce 4 times more Cured Herrings in the same period, this should help with productions at the German Restaurant

9. Brazilian Restaurant (FC) (Coming Next Week): Produces Brazilian Food.

10. Dessert Factory (FC): Produces Desserts.

Lemon Lime Gelatin
Fruit Gelatin
Two Fruit Gelatin
Pistachio Pudding
Tiramisu
Flan
Four Berry Parfait
Panna Cotta Shot

11. Martial Arts Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Martial Arts Supplies.

Wooden Dummy
Yin Yang Sign
Wall Sandbag
Nunchaku
Bamboo Sword
Dart Rope
Martial Arts Belts
Kick Target

12. Martial Arts School (Coins): Provides Martial Arts Training Classes and can be stocked with products from the Martial Arts Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 10:40 AM
I would love to enjoy the new updates, unfortunately my farm will not load. Even the gift and neighbor requests are not working.

Hi DJV Eastman:)

I'm sorry you are having these problems. What happens with the gifts and neighbor's requests? You cant send them or you can't accept them?

beverduster
Jan 17 2015, 11:07 AM
i have the 1st two gifting machines, i cant get the 3rd because it is locked? how many of the other two, do i need to have to get the 3rd gifting machine?

MariK
Jan 17 2015, 11:08 AM
The price you pay in coins when buying a product from a stranger that you need in your Coop Quests has been increased 20 times. YIKES!!!

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 11:10 AM
i have the 1st two gifting machines, i cant get the 3rd because it is locked? how many of the other two, do i need to have to get the 3rd gifting machine?

Hi beverduster:)

Do you have the other 2 gifting machines in your storage?:)

beverduster
Jan 17 2015, 11:17 AM
Hi beverduster:)

Do you have the other 2 gifting machines in your storage?:)

oooops i didnt no they added the 4th one, thanks ms marymarcel

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 11:20 AM
oooops i didnt no they added the 4th one, thanks ms marymarcel

You are very welcome beverduster:)

mstiquetx
Jan 17 2015, 12:24 PM
What a fun day its going to be in Farm Town.....Thanks for the new additions to the game....Thanks to all...Happy Farming!!

psycho_mommi
Jan 17 2015, 12:27 PM
omg, days off and a ft update.... what to do?!?!?!?! :D:D:D

Lene Bay
Jan 17 2015, 12:28 PM
I wish it wouldn't be so expensive to buy an extra farm or to buy more land to the farms. It takes me ages to get enough farm town dollars to by the farms/extra land to the farms.
Can't you please make the farms and extra land a little cheaper?

DJV Eastman
Jan 17 2015, 12:28 PM
The gifts do not clear out after accepting, same for neighbor requests. The game will not load, even trying to visit neighbor farms, they will not load either. I did not play for two years, then started again about 4 days ago. Yesterday it just stopped loading for me. I stopped playing before, as I was having the same problems then.

Hi DJV Eastman:)

I'm sorry you are having these problems. What happens with the gifts and neighbor's requests? You cant send them or you can't accept them?

psycho_mommi
Jan 17 2015, 12:30 PM
quick question.... do i have to have the previous gift machines before being able to buy the new one?

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 12:33 PM
The gifts do not clear out after accepting, same for neighbor requests. The game will not load, even trying to visit neighbor farms, they will not load either. I did not play for two years, then started again about 4 days ago. Yesterday it just stopped loading for me. I stopped playing before, as I was having the same problems then.

Thanks for your response:)

Try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check if you can load the game and accept your gifts and visit your neighbors farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that doesnt work for you, then try all suggestions given in the following thread

Janet 1
Jan 17 2015, 12:37 PM
Hi Janet:)

I have checked your data but I cant see any purchase for the Flower Harvester 16X12

You have purchased and upgraded farm 25, purchased the Dessert Factory and a Harvester 8x8

Thank you. That's why I don't go in all guns blazing! :D I see lots of comments and people threatening to pack in Farm Town when really whatever has happened has been their own mistake or a misunderstanding. So I have apparently had a very silly senior moment and bought something I didn't want because it happened to be the same colour and looked a bit similar to the thing I DID want. :eek: Oh well, lesson learned. Off to buy the flower harvester now. Thanks again for your help. :)

honeyg56
Jan 17 2015, 12:38 PM
This is great, but any chance of my submitted tickets since August being responded to?

Pesetas24
Jan 17 2015, 12:46 PM
:):) I really love to play Farm. It is easy and have make a lot of friends. I appreciate your hard work.

beverduster
Jan 17 2015, 12:46 PM
i like the latest gifting machine, pretty kool getting 2 gifts instead of 1 to whom you sent gifts too, now my question is, can i resend them every 2 hrs ? i have all the others

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 12:51 PM
quick question.... do i have to have the previous gift machines before being able to buy the new one?

Hi psycho_mommi:)

Yes, you need to purchase the previous ones.:)

marymarcel
Jan 17 2015, 12:54 PM
Thank you. That's why I don't go in all guns blazing! :D I see lots of comments and people threatening to pack in Farm Town when really whatever has happened has been their own mistake or a misunderstanding. So I have apparently had a very silly senior moment and bought something I didn't want because it happened to be the same colour and looked a bit similar to the thing I DID want. :eek: Oh well, lesson learned. Off to buy the flower harvester now. Thanks again for your help. :)

You are very welcome Janet!:)

zadscmc
Jan 17 2015, 12:55 PM
now that we have these massive 12x12 harvest/combine/etc tools, might you consider making some of the 4x4 tools purchasable with coins rather than FC?

Taz D
Jan 17 2015, 01:03 PM
i like the latest gifting machine, pretty kool getting 2 gifts instead of 1 to whom you sent gifts too, now my question is, can i resend them every 2 hrs ? i have all the others
Hi beverduster,
Yes you can resend a single gift to them every 2 hours. And you can get 2 for each one you get and accept, The two tools work separately.

sandra.l.huffman
Jan 17 2015, 02:16 PM
Thank You 8*)

Auron1
Jan 17 2015, 02:23 PM
Thanks, Raul! You guys do such great work! We appreciate it.

beverduster
Jan 17 2015, 03:47 PM
Hi beverduster,
Yes you can resend a single gift to them every 2 hours. And you can get 2 for each one you get and accept, The two tools work separately.

thanks taz

chrisluvsanimals
Jan 17 2015, 04:33 PM

Does this mean we are now having to pay 2000 times as much when we have to buy from a stranger?

It was already 100x!

lornagayle
Jan 17 2015, 04:54 PM
hi there since the update I seem to be having trouble hiring people in the market the box where the green check mark is to click for the final step will not work and it is going into the area below where i can see who sent me gifts and worked my facs, is it just my pc or is it a game issue

Orx
Jan 17 2015, 05:01 PM
Thanks Raul for the latest update. Great to get the new flower harvester. Also now farm 25 although I will have to save up for that. Last night when I was working a friends facility I found there seemed to be a change and it worked so much faster. I tried several others and they were so much faster too. It seems to have gone back to normal today and no mention of it in the forum. Anyone else see this or have I been dreaming? Hope it comes in another update. Love this game and always look forward to the next update.

lornagayle
Jan 17 2015, 05:15 PM
I seem to be having another issue since the update, I did finally manage to get someone hired, i went back to my farm was on my farm 6 I got a hire invite from someone I went to their farm, and can see people chatting as though they are in market, and I am still getting hire requests, am I suddenly in the twighlight zone lol

SunnyD
Jan 17 2015, 05:59 PM
UGH... love that we got a new release..so far it looks cool.. i have a repeating quest problem.. so where do i ask about it.. i don't want to ask in the wrong area... do i need to find the quest questions thread or something??? yeah i'm bugged about it... lol lol.....

Taz D
Jan 17 2015, 06:00 PM
UGH... love that we got a new release..so far it looks cool.. i have a repeating quest problem.. so where do i ask about it.. i don't want to ask in the wrong area... do i need to find the quest questions thread or something??? yeah i'm bugged about it... lol lol.....
Yes ask in the Help and Support official thread about Quests

Hagmart
Jan 17 2015, 06:16 PM
I am so happy you listened to me about the ingredient planner fix. I hated the last update that unnecessarily added service facility ingredients to the planner. It added more clicks to my game getting rid of and then adding services back it to use the loader that I paid for with fc. I quit playing ft because of that fix, but now I will be back! Thank you sooooo much for listening!

MNWildOne423
Jan 17 2015, 09:42 PM
Kind of a bittersweet update for me. I have told myself that once we hit 25 farms I would stop adding farms. I think this is the best release in awhile. I would like to see the farm counter go 5x5 so it takes up less space on the screen. Maybe for later. Thanks for all you do Raul and crew. I very much enjoy this game as much today as I did when I started playing.

DJV Eastman
Jan 17 2015, 11:22 PM
None of these have helped. Hope I can find something soon.
Sorry for the late reply, just now got back home.

Thanks for your response:)

Try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and check if you can load the game and accept your gifts and visit your neighbors farms.

If that doesnt work for you, then try all suggestions given in the following thread

Taz D
Jan 17 2015, 11:35 PM
None of these have helped. Hope I can find something soon.
Sorry for the late reply, just now got back home.
Hi DJV,
I have loaded your farms, if they are the ones attached to the email in your registration without any problems, though I see 4 farms at level 97 with nothing on them. Have you not played in a while? If that is the case then that is why I see blank farms. Your stuff will come back once you get in though, so you won't lose anything you had.
By being able to load your farm this tells me that it isn't the Farm Town server.
What happens when you try to load your farms?

benbrandon
Jan 17 2015, 11:46 PM
? about the co-op FC counter i understand that it'll will be 1-3 weeks before we actually will get the FC amount. So i guess my actual ? is will we only get the FC for that 1 week that we are able to collect the FC for quest ONLY or will we get it FC from the quest that we have completed since it been actually counting. example: right now my count is up to 14 or 15 and lets say that in that time frame i complete the 2 a day as i normally do and i have a total of i don't lets say 30 quest including the 15 i already have done. will i get 30FC total or just x number of amount of co-op quest that i complete durring the 1st week that we actually can collect the farmcash.

Taz D
Jan 17 2015, 11:50 PM
? about the co-op FC counter i understand that it'll will be 1-3 weeks before we actually will get the FC amount. So i guess my actual ? is will we only get the FC for that 1 week that we are able to collect the FC for quest ONLY or will we get it FC from the quest that we have completed since it been actually counting. example: right now my count is up to 14 or 15 and lets say that in that time frame i complete the 2 a day as i normally do and i have a total of i don't lets say 30 quest including the 15 i already have done. will i get 30FC total or just x number of amount of co-op quest that i complete durring the 1st week that we actually can collect the farmcash.
Hi Ben,
Only the developers know the details, so until they post them here we won't know exactly how it works.

DJV Eastman
Jan 18 2015, 09:45 AM
Hi Taz, that is not my farm, it belongs to my niece. I do not understand why it loaded. Maybe something is wrong. However I did finally get my farm to work, had to take the pc into mac store for servicing. Thank you everyone for helping with possible help of issues.

Hi DJV,
I have loaded your farms, if they are the ones attached to the email in your registration without any problems, though I see 4 farms at level 97 with nothing on them. Have you not played in a while? If that is the case then that is why I see blank farms. Your stuff will come back once you get in though, so you won't lose anything you had.
By being able to load your farm this tells me that it isn't the Farm Town server.
What happens when you try to load your farms?

Taz D
Jan 18 2015, 10:38 AM
Hi Taz, that is not my farm, it belongs to my niece. I do not understand why it loaded. Maybe something is wrong. However I did finally get my farm to work, had to take the pc into mac store for servicing. Thank you everyone for helping with possible help of issues.
Hi DJV,
That farm of your nieces is connected by the email address you have registered with this forum account. To get yours linked instead you would need to edit your profile here and change the email address to the one associated with your Facebook account.

cocosfarm
Jan 18 2015, 12:15 PM
Ty for adjusting cured cod output! It really helps. Shows that you do listen to farmers and we appreciate it. Good work!

RichmondGuy
Jan 18 2015, 12:57 PM
Is anybody else finding that the game is running absurdly slow since the update?

PurpleCharlotte
Jan 18 2015, 01:46 PM
I'm confused about the clove/clover thing? Is it a mistake that 4 items have switched ingredients? Or was it on purpose? I have lots of clover, and not a lot of cloves. Am I going to have to set up a clove orchard? ;-)

Petuniaflower
Jan 18 2015, 02:34 PM
Thank you for the new farm and the new flower harvester. Loading is some slow,but I have all 25 farms at their max.So understand they load slower.The farm selector for getting farm address does not show farm 25. Other tan that all seems good!

Oh,no elves for my elf house(will have to wait for Saint Patricks).Only 1 hobbit:rolleyes: RAUL!

Taz D
Jan 18 2015, 02:51 PM
I'm confused about the clove/clover thing? Is it a mistake that 4 items have switched ingredients? Or was it on purpose? I have lots of clover, and not a lot of cloves. Am I going to have to set up a clove orchard? ;-)
Hi PurpleCharlotte,
The mistake was using clover in those 4 items which has now been corrected to use cloves. The same thing was done with the plantains and bananas.

PurpleCharlotte
Jan 18 2015, 03:13 PM
OK, so off to plant a huge field of clove trees! Thanks

Rugged Barbie
Jan 18 2015, 03:44 PM
Today I consistently receive an errors message after sending gifts. This was a bug that was supposedly fixed.

Today, I lost 45 million coins as to co-op quest said it could not process my request. I surely could use those coins as it costs me 30 million coins to dispatch each of my 4 trains.

Please report this to the developers OK? And, thanks a million!

Farmer Nascar Joe
Jan 18 2015, 04:17 PM
Why dose the coin value of land so high its unreachable I can see the larger farms costing so much but not to just get started

HelenJS22
Jan 18 2015, 04:20 PM
Happy dance for my new flower harvester!! THANK YOU :)

..... and LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellow banner across the top of our farms. I for one was not expecting a new release today, let alone a larger flower harvester. What a lovely surprise to start my week :)

becca's digs
Jan 18 2015, 06:49 PM
it's always wonderful to have the new things upon us :) that being said i had contacted you guys several times a few months back in regards to my oil rigs not producing...taz told me the math is correct however having gotten past that and them now producing correctly i'm seeing the same thing happening (quite frankly right before my eyes as i'm filling them) to the mines, my fish farms etc. are you guys doing some work in the production area as i have for example planted thousands more trees, unchecked most of what uses them and still can't get a full run...mines have been a nightmare and again the fish farming plants on every farm can't get me through a full run of white oysters..just see that some adjustments are being made and would love to truly do a full run sometime soon....as always thanks so much player since day 1 and love to stay positive about that! great job guys as always

becca's digs
Jan 18 2015, 06:52 PM
it's always wonderful to have the new things upon us :) that being said i had contacted you guys several times a few months back in regards to my oil rigs not producing...taz told me the math is correct however having gotten past that and them now producing correctly i'm seeing the same thing happening (quite frankly right before my eyes as i'm filling them) to the mines, my fish farms etc. are you guys doing some work in the production area as i have for example planted thousands more trees, unchecked most of what uses them and still can't get a full run...mines have been a nightmare and again the fish farming plants on every farm can't get me through a full run of white oysters..just see that some adjustments are being made and would love to truly do a full run sometime soon....as always thanks so much player since day 1 and love to stay positive about that! great job guys as always

also i forgot as i was exiting saw another...the last 3 days i have opened my farm to 0 in the facs absolutely nada...just an fyi i just play forward but it's happening lost a few facs too but i always just expect some mayhem with updates :)

Taz D
Jan 18 2015, 07:28 PM
Today I consistently receive an errors message after sending gifts. This was a bug that was supposedly fixed.

Today, I lost 45 million coins as to co-op quest said it could not process my request. I surely could use those coins as it costs me 30 million coins to dispatch each of my 4 trains.

Please report this to the developers OK? And, thanks a million!
Hi Rugged Barbie,
What error are you getting after sending gifts? If it is the X025 error that has never been fixed as it is a linking problem between Facebook and Farm Town. All you do is click on the green check and it will reload.

Calico Corner
Jan 18 2015, 08:29 PM
Hi and thanks. Loving the game as always. Today I purchased all the gift packers in order to receive double gifts from my hubby. But … I am only receiving one. All of my gift tools are in storage. What am I doing wrong? - thanks, Sharon (farming with you since 2009)

and as a side note: I agree with everyone who thinks the pricing of upgrades is way out of control as far as FC/coin is concerned. Millions, okay. Billions - not so much.

unicorns4me
Jan 18 2015, 08:58 PM

12x12 - 6000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm) 50 Farmcash?

WHAT A RIP OFF!

2000000000 for all new farms is sufficiently high enough
1000000000 for all expansions is sufficiently high enough!

The new facilities for coins........ Why are they so costly?

Should be much much less.

I am having the devil of a time just trying to get 2000000000 together.

Constant battle of beating your faulty clock timing to save my crops before they waste way ahead of time because my progress is constantly disrupted, is bad enough. Most of the time lately they don't even make the stated growth time let alone the extra time before they waste. Your updates disrupt this and take my coins with it.

If you are going to do your updates and upgrades then please do so without disrupting my progress in the process. I've tried seeking support but it's a waste of time because I am IGNORED.

So now I no longer buy Farm Cash to buy things. I refuse to pay for faulty goods... games included! This game is starting to lose the enjoyment it has given me since my return to it a year ago after a 4 year break. I've struggled to build it up from level 49 to 411. The times I have lost coins in that period is enough to make a person cry. And the constant lag is unbearable!

And lastly, you can have your martial arts factory back.. I want my coins. It is not worth the cost you have it stated for... None of them are!

FARM TOWN is more like RIP OFF TOWN! Sorry but you need to know the truth. It's alright for those who have been playing since day 1 (I was too until a virus on the FT Page ruined that), they have had a chance to build up their coins for these buildings. The rest of us have NO HOPE!

It's a game and a BETA game at that!

I am open for suggestions to improve my game, BUT I don't want suggestions to use cheat things... so don't even go there.

It's very hard to stay positive towards a game when one battles to enjoy it!

al_bundy
Jan 18 2015, 09:29 PM
Love all the items in this release

can we please have the limit on how many neighbours we can have increased?

need more with the co op quests

Taz D
Jan 18 2015, 09:49 PM
Hi and thanks. Loving the game as always. Today I purchased all the gift packers in order to receive double gifts from my hubby. But … I am only receiving one. All of my gift tools are in storage. What am I doing wrong? - thanks, Sharon (farming with you since 2009)

and as a side note: I agree with everyone who thinks the pricing of upgrades is way out of control as far as FC/coin is concerned. Millions, okay. Billions - not so much.
Hi Calico,
What gifts were you accepting? Not all the gifts will give you double amounts.

Taz D
Jan 18 2015, 09:50 PM
Love all the items in this release

can we please have the limit on how many neighbours we can have increased?

need more with the co op quests
Hi Al,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.

Taz D
Jan 18 2015, 09:55 PM

WHAT A RIP OFF!

Constant battle of beating your faulty clock timing to save my crops before they waste way ahead of time because my progress is constantly disrupted, is bad enough. Most of the time lately they don't even make the stated growth time let alone the extra time before they waste. Your updates disrupt this and take my coins with it.

If you are going to do your updates and upgrades then please do so without disrupting my progress in the process. I've tried seeking support but it's a waste of time because I am IGNORED.

So now I no longer buy Farm Cash to buy things. I refuse to pay for faulty goods... games included! This game is starting to lose the enjoyment it has given me since my return to it a year ago after a 4 year break. I've struggled to build it up from level 49 to 411. The times I have lost coins in that period is enough to make a person cry. And the constant lag is unbearable!

And lastly, you can have your martial arts factory back.. I want my coins. It is not worth the cost you have it stated for... None of them are!

FARM TOWN is more like RIP OFF TOWN! Sorry but you need to know the truth. It's alright for those who have been playing since day 1 (I was too until a virus on the FT Page ruined that), they have had a chance to build up their coins for these buildings. The rest of us have NO HOPE!

I am open for suggestions to improve my game, BUT I don't want suggestions to use cheat things... so don't even go there.

Hi Unicorns4me,
Check your date and time on your computer. I don't see that the crop times are any less than roughly 1.3 times the growth time. I grant that updates may slightly disrupt things while each server is updated, but it only takes a few minutes for them server to be updated when a release is done.

deehallam
Jan 18 2015, 10:19 PM
Thankyou Raul for all the new things :)
When I signed on for the first time today, I got a message that said something like this "You have recieved 1 FC for the neighbor that worked for you. " It continued to say 41 FC + 1 FC = 42 FC." Not exact wording. I am wondering whayt that was all about. No complaints for sure! Just wanted to know. Thanks for all you help and the new rules!:)

DJV Eastman
Jan 18 2015, 10:45 PM
Hi Taz,
I found the problem with the link. My niece used my private email account when she created her Facebook account. So now I have placed my farm with correct email, and link. I am Jean Eastman. I have tried to find these replies with my account, and for some reason, it does not work for me. I will keep trying, as I did register here with my game email.

Hi DJV,
That farm of your nieces is connected by the email address you have registered with this forum account. To get yours linked instead you would need to edit your profile here and change the email address to the one associated with your Facebook account.

Taz D
Jan 18 2015, 11:17 PM
Hi Taz,
I found the problem with the link. My niece used my private email account when she created her Facebook account. So now I have placed my farm with correct email, and link. I am Jean Eastman. I have tried to find these replies with my account, and for some reason, it does not work for me. I will keep trying, as I did register here with my game email.
Ok Jean, thanks for changing it. That will make it easier for us to help you in the future.:)

famer charlie
Jan 19 2015, 08:26 AM
why are we loosing CO OP QUEST when we can;t collect FC for about 1 to 3 weeks before we can collect how many are we going to loose before it starts

1fritz
Jan 19 2015, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the new update Raul.

garden ho
Jan 19 2015, 10:26 AM
Sometimes the new gifter that gives 2 gifts instead of one works and sometimes it doesn't - is this being looked into? Thanks!

marymarcel
Jan 19 2015, 10:36 AM
Sometimes the new gifter that gives 2 gifts instead of one works and sometimes it doesn't - is this being looked into? Thanks!

Hi garden ho:)

The new tool only applies to the following: crops, trees, flowers, animals and production ingredients.

Are you having problems with any of them?

Pumpkin's
Jan 19 2015, 11:30 AM
Having Multiple issues since late last night. Can not accept gifts. Can not add neighbors. Can not invite neighbors. Can not post facs like I said Multiple issues. I have cleared my browsing history in GOogle I have done other things I am running a full virus scan now to see if any of those issues are in play here. I will clear my mem cache in a min. Wanted to alert you to these issues.

Taz D
Jan 19 2015, 11:45 AM
Having Multiple issues since late last night. Can not accept gifts. Can not add neighbors. Can not invite neighbors. Can not post facs like I said Multiple issues. I have cleared my browsing history in GOogle I have done other things I am running a full virus scan now to see if any of those issues are in play here. I will clear my mem cache in a min. Wanted to alert you to these issues.
Hi Pumpkin's,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

mehansen
Jan 19 2015, 12:48 PM
Am I the only one having difficulty with the Farm Selection Manager? I do not see my #25 farm in there and even though I am saving changes, my farms aren't being moved around to the new location. Any ideas or help will be most appreciated. Thanks.

marymarcel
Jan 19 2015, 12:54 PM
Am I the only one having difficulty with the Farm Selection Manager? I do not see my #25 farm in there and even though I am saving changes, my farms aren't being moved around to the new location. Any ideas or help will be most appreciated. Thanks.

Hi mehansen:)

We have contacted the developers about this issue. Hope they could fix this as soon as possible.:)

garden ho
Jan 19 2015, 01:19 PM
Hi garden ho:)

The new tool only applies to the following: crops, trees, flowers, animals and production ingredients.

Are you having problems with any of them?

Since my last exchange was for fuel, this explains a LOT! (I must have skipped right over that little detail LOL) Thank you Marymarcel! :D

garden ho
Jan 19 2015, 01:26 PM
Since my last exchange was for fuel, this explains a LOT! (I must have skipped right over that little detail LOL) Thank you Marymarcel! :D

On second thought - isn't fuel a production item?

marymarcel
Jan 19 2015, 01:30 PM

On second thought - isn't fuel a production item?

Your welcome:)

And sadly no, fuel tanks are not a production item because you do not use them in other factories to produce other items.:)

garden ho
Jan 19 2015, 01:50 PM
Your welcome:)

And sadly no, fuel tanks are not a production item because you do not use them in other factories to produce other items.:)

Yes, I realized that after I made the comment :o

cocosfarm
Jan 19 2015, 02:02 PM
Cannot Upgrade Farm 25 more than 22x22. Why can't I make it bigger? Don't you want my $$$ ?

dorissau
Jan 19 2015, 02:05 PM
Glad to see you have corrected our crop to "yuca".. guess that's in preparation for the new Brazilian restaurant!! ty

unicorns4me
Jan 19 2015, 04:42 PM
Hi Unicorns4me,
Check your date and time on your computer. I don't see that the crop times are any less than roughly 1.3 times the growth time. I grant that updates may slightly disrupt things while each server is updated, but it only takes a few minutes for them server to be updated when a release is done.

Hi Taz

The time and date on my computer is correct. I am in Australia but that should not make any difference either as it should be going from the time I plant.

Some of these crops are 2 day crops and I know there is no possible way they could be wasted. I was farming everyday and keeping a log of what crops are planted so I know when they are due. Particularly annoying are the 12 hour and 1 day crops. They definitely do not go as they should. I have even said as much to a friend who plays too. We've gone over several settings together but all is as it should be.

I am wondering if maybe Flash could be the problem? When I go to clear the flash history I never see Slashkey there. I see only local and others related to FarmVille. I use Firefox and 3rd party cookies are always active.

Anything you can share with me I'd appreciate it.. I really want to get this sorted out so I can start enjoying it again. It has had me so worked up I harvested and plowed and just left it for a couple of days. I planted again last night (Australia time) but have yet to see if anything has wasted.

Regards,
Lorraine.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=755260707&farm_ix=0

Taz D
Jan 19 2015, 05:28 PM
Hi Taz

The time and date on my computer is correct. I am in Australia but that should not make any difference either as it should be going from the time I plant.

Some of these crops are 2 day crops and I know there is no possible way they could be wasted. I was farming everyday and keeping a log of what crops are planted so I know when they are due. Particularly annoying are the 12 hour and 1 day crops. They definitely do not go as they should. I have even said as much to a friend who plays too. We've gone over several settings together but all is as it should be.

I am wondering if maybe Flash could be the problem? When I go to clear the flash history I never see Slashkey there. I see only local and others related to FarmVille. I use Firefox and 3rd party cookies are always active.

Anything you can share with me I'd appreciate it.. I really want to get this sorted out so I can start enjoying it again. It has had me so worked up I harvested and plowed and just left it for a couple of days. I planted again last night (Australia time) but have yet to see if anything has wasted.

Regards,
Lorraine.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=755260707&farm_ix=0
Hi Lorraine,
I don't know what else could cause this for you. I use a program that tells me when they are ready and when they are wasted. The program is wrong on the wasted time because they only calculate it to 1 times growth rather than the extra.

marymarcel
Jan 19 2015, 05:51 PM
Hi all!

Raul has just posted the following in his notes

Post Release Updates - January 19th, 6:00PM EST

- Farm Selector Manager now give you access to Farm 25
- The gifts that are duplicated by the Green Gifting Machine have changed slightly. From now on all gifts will be duplicated except decorations, this means the Fuel gift will be duplicated as well, and animals and trees that do not produce anything (decorations) will not be duplicated.

unicorns4me
Jan 19 2015, 06:05 PM
Hi Lorraine,
I don't know what else could cause this for you. I use a program that tells me when they are ready and when they are wasted. The program is wrong on the wasted time because they only calculate it to 1 times growth rather than the extra.

Thanks for trying Taz. I just harvested my sugar on farm 20. It still had 8.7 hours to go before wasting. I harvested, plowed and replanted at 10.54 Australia time. I am going to watch it and see what happens from here. It now says that it will be grown in 11.9 hours. In the market it shows as a 12 hour crop so why will it be ready in 11.9 hours? That's set at 3/4 growing time. It should be the 12 hours + the 1.3 further til wasting. If this is where the problem it then it needs to be coded correctly. No wonder I am losing crops.

Am I the only one that feels this is wrong?

Taz D
Jan 19 2015, 07:19 PM
Thanks for trying Taz. I just harvested my sugar on farm 20. It still had 8.7 hours to go before wasting. I harvested, plowed and replanted at 10.54 Australia time. I am going to watch it and see what happens from here. It now says that it will be grown in 11.9 hours. In the market it shows as a 12 hour crop so why will it be ready in 11.9 hours? That's set at 3/4 growing time. It should be the 12 hours + the 1.3 further til wasting. If this is where the problem it then it needs to be coded correctly. No wonder I am losing crops.

Am I the only one that feels this is wrong?
It is not telling you the waste time. That is when it will be ready. You will not see the waste time until after it is ready. It that what is confusing you? It will say 11.9 because that is the first increment of time after 12.

mehansen
Jan 19 2015, 07:26 PM
Thanks Raul for getting the Farm Selection Manager fixed so quickly.

Jean's Farm
Jan 19 2015, 08:41 PM

WHAT A RIP OFF!

Sorry you are having so much trouble. I had the same virus you are talking about.....got my computer fixed.....and continued to play.

I have noticed that each new PC I buy the playing experience gets better. Maybe change the browser you are using.

Get a piece of paper and write down when and where you planted and when to harvest them. Leave it on your key board.

And to quote you...."It's a game and a BETA game at that!" No one wins this game. Just have fun and don't try to keep up with the Jones's. :)

DraginElite
Jan 19 2015, 09:23 PM
I'm having an issue I never noticed until just now regarding the new facilities ... particularly the Martial Arts Supplies

I cannot start ANYTHING in it with my tools even though I have an ample amount of materials for the items.

IE: 20 x Wall Sandbag says it needs the following (what I have stored)
1 x Canvas Textile Roll (I have 115 Stored)
1 x Brass Sheet (I have 3960 stored)
1 x Sand Wagon (I have 25,929 stored)

as you can see I have enough to get something started ... yet in my Facility Manager View it is showing me I have 0 Pending and the Start All for the Facility is Greyed Out ... even when I go into the facility I cannot start anything there either there as well ... please help !!!

Taz D
Jan 19 2015, 09:26 PM
I'm having an issue I never noticed until just now regarding the new facilities ... particularly the Martial Arts Supplies

I cannot start ANYTHING in it with my tools even though I have an ample amount of materials for the items.

IE: 20 x Wall Sandbag says it needs the following (what I have stored)
1 x Canvas Textile Roll (I have 115 Stored)
1 x Brass Sheet (I have 3960 stored)
1 x Sand Wagon (I have 25,929 stored)

as you can see I have enough to get something started ... yet in my Facility Manager View it is showing me I have 0 Pending and the Start All for the Facility is Greyed Out ... even when I go into the facility I cannot start anything there either there as well ... please help !!!
Hi DraginElite,
Are you sure you are starting in the Supplies facilitiy or trying to start them in the Martial Arts School which is a service?

DraginElite
Jan 19 2015, 09:53 PM
I am using the Start All function of the Facility Manager mainly ... but when I scroll down to check what I need to buy for other farms that's when I noticed that the Martial Arts Supplies Factory is greyed out for the Start All function for it ... and that's when I noticed the issue I am in ... who knows what else is not working for starting facilities even though I have the product

Taz D
Jan 19 2015, 10:15 PM
I am using the Start All function of the Facility Manager mainly ... but when I scroll down to check what I need to buy for other farms that's when I noticed that the Martial Arts Supplies Factory is greyed out for the Start All function for it ... and that's when I noticed the issue I am in ... who knows what else is not working for starting facilities even though I have the product
Hi DragineLITE,
Does it happen to show as Utilization at 100%? If so then the Start All will be greyed out.
Have you opened the facility and made sure it has the check marks in it for each of the items? If those are unchecked then again the Start All will be greyed out if the falcility is is full of the ones started or all of them are unchecked.

unicorns4me
Jan 19 2015, 10:40 PM
Sorry you are having so much trouble. I had the same virus you are talking about.....got my computer fixed.....and continued to play.

I have noticed that each new PC I buy the playing experience gets better. Maybe change the browser you are using.

Get a piece of paper and write down when and where you planted and when to harvest them. Leave it on your key board.

And to quote you...."It's a game and a BETA game at that!" No one wins this game. Just have fun and don't try to keep up with the Jones's. :)

Thank you Jean. That was on a totally different PC 4 and a half years ago and was one of the reasons I stopped playing then. I could not even load Farm Town without getting that stupid malware/virus thing popping up with a supposed anti virus scan. In the end I had to completely reformat my PC. I would not risk trying to load the game after that. I didn't need a computer techie. I was using Window's 98 SE at the time. The most user friendly platform Microsoft gave us. I am now using Windows 8.1 (which I hate with a passion) with Firefox and the add on 'adblockplus' to keep out all nasties hiding on Facebook. Which is why I am now playing again.

I write everything down.. I have a text book for Farm Town. I don't try to keep up with the Jones's. I don't keep up with anybody.. I play how I want to play... or rather try to. I want to be able to expand my farms as well but with them costing so much I cannot.. Anything beyond 1 million for an expansion is a rip off! And I believe there are many others who agree! Having my crops die before their due time is very off putting...... and I am not just talking about the loss of coins.. I am also including the loss of time per quest that is waiting on things and the time it takes to do all these things.. I am hoping however that this last update has somehow corrected this issue. So far, so good!

And thank you for your advice :)

PS. I will never use any other browser. I hate the others.

unicorns4me
Jan 19 2015, 10:51 PM
It is not telling you the waste time. That is when it will be ready. You will not see the waste time until after it is ready. It that what is confusing you? It will say 11.9 because that is the first increment of time after 12.

No no. I know that. I still don't get why it says it is a 12 hour crop when it is going to cut the growing time down. 12 hours is 12 hours .. not 11.9 :)

It just makes it very difficult to plan ahead. Because you can't trust that it will keep to the times stated. But anyway, so far so good.... it looks like it has settled down for now. (fingers crossed)

PS ... I just harvested and planted potatoes. Potato is a 1 day crop.. 1 day = 24 hours. So why is it then now ready in 19.9 hours ... which is almost 5 hours sooner?

Taz D
Jan 19 2015, 11:33 PM
No no. I know that. I still don't get why it says it is a 12 hour crop when it is going to cut the growing time down. 12 hours is 12 hours .. not 11.9 :)

It just makes it very difficult to plan ahead. Because you can't trust that it will keep to the times stated. But anyway, so far so good.... it looks like it has settled down for now. (fingers crossed)

PS ... I just harvested and planted potatoes. Potato is a 1 day crop.. 1 day = 24 hours. So why is it then now ready in 19.9 hours ... which is almost 5 hours sooner?
Hi Unicorns4me,
A 1 day crop is 20 hours not 24 in Farm Town. A 2 day crop is 40 hours not 48. In other words a Farm Town day is 20 hours.

gpk
Jan 20 2015, 02:16 AM
I've had problems since the newest release with the screens in both the Facility Manager and the store that list the products and materials required to make them in the facilities. The screens present with a transparent background.

Navigation is very limited as there are no icons to close the screens and the only way I've found to do it is to reload the game. Have I selected a display option somewhere unawares?

I also want to thank you for all you do. It has been interesting to watch the game evolve over the years. Some of the problems that seem "so overwhelming" to players now are minor in comparison to problems the developers have overcome in the past.

Over these past six years, I have made a lot of friends all over the world; some are like extended family now. It's a game that fosters sharing and cooperation. It has provided opportunities to keep up with languages I know. Thank you all for a wonderful game.

gpk
Jan 20 2015, 02:25 AM
I found the problem; it appears to have been a glitch in Chrome. I had the screen set to 125%. I reset it to 100%, returned it to 125% and it had cleared the trouble. Happy farmer!

sqrfolkdnc
Jan 20 2015, 07:17 AM
It seems that approximately with every release you increase the payout per step for quests, but I don't recall seeing any announcement of this since the first few times you did it. Also, this time, it seems to me you did it at least as early as Jan 13, 4 days before the new release came out. (a) can you tell us this and (b) is it documented anywhere how the amount of time per quest is calculated and (c) is it documented anywhere what the formula for losing payment for quests too slowly is?

DraginElite
Jan 20 2015, 10:57 AM
Hi DragineLITE,
Does it happen to show as Utilization at 100%? If so then the Start All will be greyed out.
Have you opened the facility and made sure it has the check marks in it for each of the items? If those are unchecked then again the Start All will be greyed out if the falcility is is full of the ones started or all of them are unchecked.

Utilization is at 0% ... but I may have figured out what the issue is ... with me having so many Facilities the game was lagging a bit behind in showing what it did and didn't have ... aka I work faster than the game does .. LOL ... The game was slow on knowing what I did and didn't have to make the products that I wanted due to the fact that earlier facilities took the products needed to make their items first ... after about 5 minutes the game finally caught up to where I was and the facility was showing the proper amount of materials I currently had available to me :) ... thanks for the help though :)

slimpat
Jan 20 2015, 02:21 PM
not sure this is the right place or not for this question or not but here goes I am trying to rearrange my farms and I have 24 or them but it only shows 23 in the farm select manager is this a glitch or not thanks for the help

marymarcel
Jan 20 2015, 02:29 PM
not sure this is the right place or not for this question or not but here goes I am trying to rearrange my farms and I have 24 or them but it only shows 23 in the farm select manager is this a glitch or not thanks for the help

Hi slimpat:)

I checked your data and visited your farms and you have 24 farms.

Could you please take a pic?

slimpat
Jan 20 2015, 06:30 PM

I checked your data and visited your farms and you have 24 farms.

Could you please take a pic?

How do you take a picture have never had to do this thanks for the help
what I am trying to do is move my farms around (Change the order they are in) and the manager page when I go there to move my farms only shows 23 farms and yes I have 24 farms

Taz D
Jan 20 2015, 06:37 PM
How do you take a picture have never had to do this thanks for the help
what I am trying to do is move my farms around (Change the order they are in) and the manager page when I go there to move my farms only shows 23 farms and yes I have 24 farms
Hi Slimpat,
Here are instructions in this link on how to take a screenshot:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601262

becca's digs
Jan 20 2015, 06:46 PM
also i forgot as i was exiting saw another...the last 3 days i have opened my farm to 0 in the facs absolutely nada...just an fyi i just play forward but it's happening lost a few facs too but i always just expect some mayhem with updates :)

ok looks like we skirted around my concerns as to production but i'm including a screen shot and letting you know, 10 fish farms owned, 22 mineral mines and 14 open pit...this is with most that use these items unchecked....just looking for some quantity/production investigation...thanks a bunch..the oil rigs i was working with taz on eventually fixed themselves but i saw that someones cured herring issue was solved so just hoping this helps work out some of the other short comings :)

slimpat
Jan 20 2015, 07:53 PM
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t472/slimpat/farmtown_zps1ac42ddc.jpg
hope this works but not sure all I want to do is rearrange my farms And you can see i have 24 farms but it only shows 23 How on earth can I change farm 24 no way to do it

Taz D
Jan 20 2015, 08:06 PM
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t472/slimpat/farmtown_zps1ac42ddc.jpg (http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/slimpat/media/farmtown_zps1ac42ddc.jpg.html)
hope this works but not sure all I want to do is rearrange my farms And you can see i have 24 farms but it only shows 23 How on earth can I change farm 24 no way to do it
Hi slimpat,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

slimpat
Jan 20 2015, 08:07 PM
ok will do and let you know what happens

slimpat
Jan 20 2015, 08:15 PM
sorry to say it did not work even tried a different browser and the same cannot put or move farm 24

cocosfarm
Jan 20 2015, 09:00 PM
Is anybody else finding that the game is running absurdly slow since the update?

Very slow and glitchy

unicorns4me
Jan 21 2015, 04:12 AM
Hi Unicorns4me,
A 1 day crop is 20 hours not 24 in Farm Town. A 2 day crop is 40 hours not 48. In other words a Farm Town day is 20 hours.

Ok.. that's helps. No wonder I have trouble planning anything. Although, I suspect that this has nothing to do with my problem.

I just found 4 out of 5 farms which had potatoes planted, wasted. Only one was waiting for me to harvest despite them all being planted within a minute of each other...and even more amazing it was the middle one of the 5 farms which have potatoes, the other 4 were dead as dodos..... and no I do not use anything other than a flower sprinkler to water my flowers. Well it is supposed to water my flowers, not my crops.

The other thing is I clear my history/cookies every night before bed from Firefox.... would that reverse my work?

I, too, have noticed the game is very sluggish lately.

marymarcel
Jan 21 2015, 06:16 AM
Ok.. that's helps. No wonder I have trouble planning anything. Although, I suspect that this has nothing to do with my problem.

I just found 4 out of 5 farms which had potatoes planted, wasted. Only one was waiting for me to harvest despite them all being planted within a minute of each other...and even more amazing it was the middle one of the 5 farms which have potatoes, the other 4 were dead as dodos..... and no I do not use anything other than a flower sprinkler to water my flowers. Well it is supposed to water my flowers, not my crops.

The other thing is I clear my history/cookies every night before bed from Firefox.... would that reverse my work?

I, too, have noticed the game is very sluggish lately.

Hi unicorns4me:)

Dont know if this is going to help you, but could you please check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer? If they are wrong this kind of problems could happen.:)

marymarcel
Jan 21 2015, 07:34 AM
sorry to say it did not work even tried a different browser and the same cannot put or move farm 24

We have reported your problem to the developers :)

slimpat
Jan 21 2015, 07:39 AM

We have reported your problem to the developers :)

Thank you for all the help and reporting the problem

angelpara
Jan 21 2015, 01:52 PM
FarmTown won't let me post my facilities. It's also making some of my trees or crops disappear randomly. It's been doing this for a couple of days and it's driving me nuts! Please help.

I have cleaned my memcache and it didn't help.

Taz D
Jan 21 2015, 04:12 PM
FarmTown won't let me post my facilities. It's also making some of my trees or crops disappear randomly. It's been doing this for a couple of days and it's driving me nuts! Please help.

I have cleaned my memcache and it didn't help.
Hi Angelpara,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also, if you are using an ad blocker plugin make sure that it is not blocking any of the above sites.

For you items that go missing that usually happens when a graphic doesn't down load for that item. Usually you will see it retry 3 times and fail. When that happens restart and if it happens again then run the memcache and restart again to see if that will get it to load.

unicorns4me
Jan 22 2015, 02:36 AM
Hi unicorns4me:)

Dont know if this is going to help you, but could you please check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer? If they are wrong this kind of problems could happen.:)

Hi Marymarcel,

I have checked my computer's date (day, month and year) and time
and all are set correctly. As I write this note from Australia it is
7.35pm 1/22/2015

It is not my computer causing the problem. I suspect that my game is not
saving correctly.

Although it was better this time because all potato fields were waiting for me with 1 day still left til they wasted. However my lavender was dead. Another one day crop planted at the same time the potatoes were.

It is driving me batty.

becca's digs
Jan 22 2015, 06:53 PM
ok looks like we skirted around my concerns as to production but i'm including a screen shot and letting you know, 10 fish farms owned, 22 mineral mines and 14 open pit...this is with most that use these items unchecked....just looking for some quantity/production investigation...thanks a bunch..the oil rigs i was working with taz on eventually fixed themselves but i saw that someones cured herring issue was solved so just hoping this helps work out some of the other short comings :)
anyone? any word on what exactly is going on...so many complaining...i opened my farm today to nothing to be harvested all SUPER sheds at 0? skipped right over my white oyster dan...i always start there as i NEED them...no turquoise, no amber please please please help....also just laid out $150 in fc for the gifter extravaganza and now i'm getting a trickling of gifts rather than my 150+ just from neighbors a day....frustrated thank you for trying to help?

al_bundy
Jan 22 2015, 06:56 PM
something is wrong with the sending gifts time

i sent gifts to all my ft players last night about 9pm

went to send again this morning at 10:30am and could only send to a few

its well over 8hrs

becca's digs
Jan 22 2015, 07:00 PM
something is wrong period. for those of us that have been here since day 1 we see these things...it's gifts, sluggish or no loads, the facs are totally wonked please let us know what's happening so we can keep a bit of our sanity ;-)

Taz D
Jan 22 2015, 08:14 PM
anyone? any word on what exactly is going on...so many complaining...i opened my farm today to nothing to be harvested all SUPER sheds at 0? skipped right over my white oyster dan...i always start there as i NEED them...no turquoise, no amber please please please help....also just laid out $150 in fc for the gifter extravaganza and now i'm getting a trickling of gifts rather than my 150+ just from neighbors a day....frustrated thank you for trying to help?
Hi Becca,
I am sorry you are having trouble with your farms. With all the missing items you are complaining about please check your date and time on your computer to make sure they are correct as this being off can cause items to not be ready when they are supposed to be or ready too soon.
Please provide a link to your farms, so we can into these problems. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Taz D
Jan 22 2015, 08:22 PM
something is wrong with the sending gifts time

i sent gifts to all my ft players last night about 9pm

went to send again this morning at 10:30am and could only send to a few

its well over 8hrs
Hi Al,
I sent gifts this morning my time 8:30 AM and just checked and all of my lists are full again at 8:20 PM. Did you check all the lists? Sometimes the Facebook ones don't populate with a lot of names.

becca's digs
Jan 23 2015, 07:24 AM
Hi Becca,
I am sorry you are having trouble with your farms. With all the missing items you are complaining about please check your date and time on your computer to make sure they are correct as this being off can cause items to not be ready when they are supposed to be or ready too soon.
Please provide a link to your farms, so we can into these problems. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
hey taz...this is the same as when you were investigating my oil rigs...the quantity of mines, fish farms etc. are not producing to their expected levels and i am left with negatives showing when trying to do facs. that being said the gifting seems to be an issue for all as i see by the posts here and speaking to folks within the game, as does production really everyone is having problems. you are more than welcome to take a peek but i'm pretty certain it's like the oil and you're going to have me do the math...that being said i'll link away but again seems wide spread just looking for a possible fix date :) thanks as always...just so you are aware this morning i am back to facebook session timeout...error xsession click green tick to reload game...easy enough to just hit play and load it but i think this is where it all starts? no coin credit just loading where i left off if that makes sense

Taz D
Jan 23 2015, 09:30 AM
hey taz...this is the same as when you were investigating my oil rigs...the quantity of mines, fish farms etc. are not producing to their expected levels and i am left with negatives showing when trying to do facs. that being said the gifting seems to be an issue for all as i see by the posts here and speaking to folks within the game, as does production really everyone is having problems. you are more than welcome to take a peek but i'm pretty certain it's like the oil and you're going to have me do the math...that being said i'll link away but again seems wide spread just looking for a possible fix date :) thanks as always...just so you are aware this morning i am back to facebook session timeout...error xsession click green tick to reload game...easy enough to just hit play and load it but i think this is where it all starts? no coin credit just loading where i left off if that makes sense

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=610705383&farm_ix=0
Hi Becca,
I am not going to do the math for you as you can do that yourself. I am sure from what I see that your mines, fishing farms, etc. are producing just a s they are supposed to. I think the problem may be more that you are trying to produce in your facilities more than your supply can handle, so that is why you are getting the negative amounts. Every month we get 4 new facilities which adds more demand for the same supply, so either we increase the supply by adding more mines, etc. or we reduce the demand and produce selected items.
As far as the gifts it seems more like each one who has ask for help about gifts has a problem with different aspects of the gifts, so I would hardly say "all" are having the same problem you have.
For your time-outs and errors please try all the suggested fixes in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

becca's digs
Jan 23 2015, 09:52 AM
Hi Becca,
I am not going to do the math for you as you can do that yourself. I am sure from what I see that your mines, fishing farms, etc. are producing just a s they are supposed to. I think the problem may be more that you are trying to produce in your facilities more than your supply can handle, so that is why you are getting the negative amounts. Every month we get 4 new facilities which adds more demand for the same supply, so either we increase the supply by adding more mines, etc. or we reduce the demand and produce selected items.
As far as the gifts it seems more like each one who has ask for help about gifts has a problem with different aspects of the gifts, so I would hardly say "all" are having the same problem you have.
For your time-outs and errors please try all the suggested fixes in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
thanks taz..."all" was simply meant broadly that all are having issue with this portion of the game different or alike just issues, at least the few hundred i play with and the comments i see on here...and i can't say, much like we agreed to disagree on the oil rigs that it is a matter of trying to over produce. if that was the case the 1 fac that requires white oysters that i own would be greatly supplied by the 10 fish farms i own don't you think? and again i'm just looking for solutions not at all trying to be a pain...all the things that are suggested for the time outs are the norm for me to do but i thank you for the suggestions....thanks for trying to help have a fabulous day :)

Pumpkin's
Jan 23 2015, 11:04 PM
I have all my issues resolved and I am back farming. Thanks Taz for the help.

Taz D
Jan 23 2015, 11:11 PM
I have all my issues resolved and I am back farming. Thanks Taz for the help.
You are welcome. :) Happy farming.

WyoSugar
Jan 24 2015, 12:36 PM
Good Morning. I tried to work 2 neighbors' posts and they all said "this job is reserved for friends". Thanks for your help.

marymarcel
Jan 24 2015, 01:03 PM
Good Morning. I tried to work 2 neighbors' posts and they all said "this job is reserved for friends". Thanks for your help.

Hi WyoSugar:)

Please try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to work your neighbors' facilities again.

WyoSugar
Jan 24 2015, 07:19 PM
Hi WyoSugar:)

Please try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to work your neighbors' facilities again.

Thanks that worked :)

marymarcel
Jan 24 2015, 07:20 PM
Thanks that worked :)

You are very welcome!:)

pythonis
Jan 24 2015, 09:25 PM
farm 25? wow...guess a lot happens when you dont play in like 2 years.

firegold flames
Jan 25 2015, 07:36 AM
Sorry , i am late , but I am surprised that it was released on a Saturday and
that make a smile to some FT players.

I like all the updates.

al_bundy
Jan 26 2015, 02:28 AM
The quest manager on the main screen no longer shows how many quests can be redeemed/expired

marymarcel
Jan 26 2015, 05:15 AM
The quest manager on the main screen no longer shows how many quests can be redeemed/expired

Hi Al:)

The developers are aware of this problem and working to fix it.

jkmyer
Jan 26 2015, 06:30 AM
I am having trouble with a large cross flashing it will flash then sometimes it will stop farmtown. I just got a new computer with 8.1. wondering if that is the problem, husband is not having problem with his windows 7. thanks

Perico429
Jan 26 2015, 08:04 AM
Farm 25: when selecting irrigate all farm 25 is not being irrigated.

marymarcel
Jan 26 2015, 08:06 AM
Farm 25: when selecting irrigate all farm 25 is not being irrigated.

Hi Perico429:)

Have you checked the times in the clock in the tool box to see if farm 25 has the green tick to irrigate it?

sod farmer
Jan 26 2015, 03:19 PM
I just got farm 25 and tried to purchase the 14x14 expansion with coins. The 6,500,000,000 coins came out of my account but I did NOT get the 14x14 expansion.

Taz D
Jan 26 2015, 06:09 PM
I just got farm 25 and tried to purchase the 14x14 expansion with coins. The 6,500,000,000 coins came out of my account but I did NOT get the 14x14 expansion.
Hi sod farmer,
I see that you have expanded your farm 25 now to 22x22.

al_bundy
Jan 26 2015, 06:23 PM
The gifting problem seems to have returned i sent gifts last night now 12hrs later i cant sent again its only supposed to be 8hrs?????

sneakers57
Jan 26 2015, 06:52 PM
Any news on when the FC will start? I'm getting the hang of this!!:cool::p

Taz D
Jan 26 2015, 07:43 PM
The gifting problem seems to have returned i sent gifts last night now 12hrs later i cant sent again its only supposed to be 8hrs?????
Hi Al,
I sent gifts at 9:00 Am this morning and just did again at 7:40 PM. That is not 12 hours. Check your computer clock to make sure it is right. You have an indicator in the clock tool under gamewide tab that tells you how long before you can resend gifts. If you sent gifts at 2 different times it will reset the resending of gifts to 8 hours again after you sent the second set.

sod farmer
Jan 26 2015, 07:56 PM
Hi sod farmer,
I see that you have expanded your farm 25 now to 22x22.

Hi Taz - Yes I have - used FC. Just posted here in case it was a glitch with the new release. I e-mailed support asking if they can give back the coins.

NJones277
Jan 26 2015, 08:25 PM
Can we get an idea about the definition of a week? :) Still waiting on the new restaurant and would love to get Farm 25 up to biggest size.

StoneFace
Jan 26 2015, 09:47 PM
Can we get an idea about the definition of a week? :) Still waiting on the new restaurant and would love to get Farm 25 up to biggest size.

My guess is that the future expansions of #25 will coincide with the release of #26, and then #27 and #28.

by the time we get #28 we might have #25 up to about 30x30 or 32x32

firegold flames
Jan 26 2015, 09:51 PM

It depend on the mods to tell us once they get the updates from their
boss/supervisor/Developer . But we can alway guess when stoneface once awhile post anticipation thread of next release or something like this .

Taz D
Jan 26 2015, 09:53 PM
Hi NJones,
Sometimes problems do come up that prevent things being done exactly when first posted about it. Please be patient as they will release it when they have the time to do so. As farm as Farm 25 going any bigger then 22x22 it will not happen in this release. What they plan for next release is anybody's guess, but only the developers know their plans for us. We just have to wait and see what is next.

al_bundy
Jan 27 2015, 01:22 AM
Hi Al,
I sent gifts at 9:00 Am this morning and just did again at 7:40 PM. That is not 12 hours. Check your computer clock to make sure it is right. You have an indicator in the clock tool under gamewide tab that tells you how long before you can resend gifts. If you sent gifts at 2 different times it will reset the resending of gifts to 8 hours again after you sent the second set.

Hi Taz

i just checked the time on my pc and it is correct and just checked the time using the show times feature it says 1hr so it has now been atleast 20hrs since i last sent gifts

Texas Belle
Jan 27 2015, 11:25 AM
Waiting for the Brazilian Restaurant.. guess they have to find all the ingredients for a "feoijada", but if my memory serves me right, we already have it all for the plate, ok maybe it needs a little tweak and adding some things to existing facilities.. good luck guys, waiting, waiting, waiting...

StoneFace
Jan 27 2015, 12:00 PM
Waiting for the Brazilian Restaurant.. guess they have to find all the ingredients for a "feoijada", but if my memory serves me right, we already have it all for the plate, ok maybe it needs a little tweak and adding some things to existing facilities.. good luck guys, waiting, waiting, waiting...

Maybe they are waiting until the Carnival in Brazil that signals the beginning of the Lenten season.
:eek:

earlgray
Jan 27 2015, 12:36 PM
9. Brazilian Restaurant (FC) (Coming Next Week): Produces Brazilian Food.

OK, a week has come and gone!

beverduster
Jan 27 2015, 05:16 PM
tis must be a leap year, have seen the valentine goodys yet

max_river
Jan 27 2015, 06:10 PM
anyone else having a issue with the show my quest button it not showing

cgsfarm
Jan 27 2015, 06:38 PM
Hi...any idea when the Brazilian Restaurant and Valentine's Day items will be released?

Queen.of.Clutter
Jan 28 2015, 10:22 AM
OK, a week has come and gone!

They didn't state 'a week' - they said 'next week'. The release was on the 17th - Saturday.... so I am thinking that the following 7 days was still 'this week' and the NEXT 7 days would be 'next week'. So I am giving it till Saturday or Sunday I guess ... I have learned here that 'next' week can be close to a month ! ha ha ha ha!

farmtownpatty
Jan 28 2015, 03:59 PM
Hello, when will this facility be released, TY!

Taz D
Jan 28 2015, 04:14 PM
Hi Patty,
We don't know any more about when than you do. Only the developers know and the only time we find out is when they post that it is released.

Queen.of.Clutter
Jan 28 2015, 06:19 PM

On page 1 of this release thread it states 'Monday' ..... we are not totally sure which Monday, but I am thinking it's February 2nd ...

StoneFace
Jan 28 2015, 06:46 PM
Valentine gifts are here

StoneFace
Jan 28 2015, 06:47 PM
Post Release Updates - January 28th, 6:20PM EST

- 17 Valentine items released, 1 in Farm Cash and 16 in Coins. There are 5 as gifts, 9 on the top of the Valentines Store category and 3 on the bottom of the Valentines Store category.

- The 7 Snow Roof Patch are now available in the Winter Category

- Brazilian Restaurant will be released on Monday.

beverduster
Jan 28 2015, 07:55 PM
hey unc, its about time you woke up snicker snicker

StoneFace
Jan 28 2015, 08:03 PM
hey unc, its about time you woke up snicker snicker

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh, what, what?? oh, sorry... I was dreaming I was in Brazil at some restaurant.... yeah, dreamin'

Helen Belcher
Jan 29 2015, 08:55 AM
Are we automatically up-graded??

Taz D
Jan 29 2015, 09:14 AM
Are we automatically up-graded??
Hi Helen,
By automatically upgraded do you mean the levels we got last month? If so you are if you had enough experience points to jump up in the levels.
If you are meaning something else please explain.

Texas Belle
Jan 29 2015, 10:16 AM
My quest icon is not showing when a quest is ready, anybody having this problem?

Taz D
Jan 29 2015, 10:18 AM
My quest icon is not showing when a quest is ready, anybody having this problem?
Hi Texas Belle,
We have reported this to the developers already. Just waiting on them to fix it.

cgsfarm
Jan 31 2015, 04:50 PM
when I store my Clydesdale horses in gift mode they are stored as horses

Taz D
Jan 31 2015, 05:55 PM
when I store my Clydesdale horses in gift mode they are stored as horses
Hi cgs,
You would have to put them first on the farm to next store them. The Store All will not work for animals. You would be getting horses from the train boosts tooso are you sure you stored them? I just tried and I have both horses and Clysdales in my storage. And only 1 Clysdale as that was all I accepted from gifts.

beverduster
Feb 02 2015, 12:14 PM
thought we was getting the bra. cafe today, raul said monday

Texas Belle
Feb 02 2015, 02:56 PM

The Brazilian Cafe is coming over via the Amazon River to the Atlantic Ocean and from there to Miami... have patience you will be rewarded.. LOL

cgsfarm
Feb 02 2015, 03:20 PM
Hi cgs,
You would have to put them first on the farm to next store them. The Store All will not work for animals. You would be getting horses from the train boosts tooso are you sure you stored them? I just tried and I have both horses and Clysdales in my storage. And only 1 Clysdale as that was all I accepted from gifts.

it used to work for me that way as well, now when I hit store all, the Clydesdales turn into horses in storage

StoneFace
Feb 02 2015, 04:35 PM

A bra? A bra? But I don't need a bra, I'm a guy. But I guess I could visit the cafe for a CUP of coffee. How much is the double D latte, neph?

Taz D
Feb 02 2015, 05:08 PM
it used to work for me that way as well, now when I hit store all, the Clydesdales turn into horses in storage
Hi cgs,
The only place the Store All in the gift box will place any animals is into the animal shed on the farm if there is room. It does not move them to your storage. You may have some horses in storage, but if the Clysdales were moved from your gift box with the Store All they went into your stable.

beverduster
Feb 02 2015, 06:17 PM
dont know yet unc, i think the cartell is holding it for ransom, there is about 7 of them thugs down that way

beverduster
Feb 02 2015, 06:19 PM
A bra? A bra? But I don't need a bra, I'm a guy. But I guess I could visit the cafe for a CUP of coffee. How much is the double D latte, neph?
sorry unc, to confuse you, had to look up how to spell brazil

Aussie Rae
Feb 02 2015, 08:01 PM
its 12.30pm, Tuesday Feb 3rd here in Australia, hoping that new fac arrives soon, lol

Docperk
Feb 02 2015, 08:09 PM
It's Here It's Here :)

beautysmom
Feb 02 2015, 08:22 PM
Can't plant anything, as soon as I try, I get an X25 error.... Sigh!

Petuniaflower
Feb 02 2015, 08:31 PM
Thank you Raul Tapioca one of my favorite foods. Who ever is designing the new buildings is doing a super job:)

beautysmom
Feb 02 2015, 08:31 PM
As a matter of fact, as soon as you open the store, you get an X25 error.... All the waiting and this is the end result???? Would love to buy anything, but cannot!

Docperk
Feb 02 2015, 08:32 PM

Yep, I get the same thing when trying to go into store. Luckily I had a few planted already but I am sure it is not going to be enough.

beautysmom
Feb 02 2015, 08:32 PM
Thank you Raul Tapioca one of my favorite foods. Who ever is designing the new buildings is doing a super job:)

You can get it? I get an X25 error every time I try to open the store!!!!

Petuniaflower
Feb 02 2015, 08:37 PM
I have no problem bought the store and bought more palm trees

crafty chris
Feb 02 2015, 08:38 PM
hi everyone seems like its a small glitch we have it will be reported as soon as possible so please be patient :)

Petuniaflower
Feb 02 2015, 08:39 PM
I have no problem bought the store and bought more palm trees

i am on chrome maybe do the memecauche thing and close and reopen your browser that works for me sometimes sorry you are having problems

Docperk
Feb 02 2015, 08:40 PM
I am on WF1 just rebooted and still getting the x25 error.

Taz D
Feb 02 2015, 08:54 PM

As a matter of fact, as soon as you open the store, you get an X25 error.... All the waiting and this is the end result???? Would love to buy anything, but cannot!

I am on WF1 just rebooted and still getting the x25 error.
Hi All,
I am not getting this either with Firefox. All I did was restart my farm to get the added items. Raul is still watching here, so I am sure he is on it.

beverduster
Feb 02 2015, 08:55 PM
unc the bra cafe is open

beautysmom
Feb 02 2015, 08:55 PM
i am on chrome maybe do the memecauche thing and close and reopen your browser that works for me sometimes sorry you are having problems

I know you are trying to help, but I have already done that twice.... I'm sorry I am having problems too!

Aussie Rae
Feb 02 2015, 08:58 PM
have down the clear browser history, cache and download, closed browser, reopened it... also memcache..all this has been done about 6 times now.... still getting the error message as soon as I open the store to purchase the Palm Trees...

Taz D
Feb 02 2015, 09:01 PM
have down the clear browser history, cache and download, closed browser, reopened it... also memcache..all this has been done about 6 times now.... still getting the error message as soon as I open the store to purchase the Palm Trees...
It has been reported to Raul, so just have to wait and see if he can find it quickly.

Docperk
Feb 02 2015, 09:04 PM
Hi All,
I am not getting this either with Firefox. All I did was restart my farm to get the added items. Raul is still watching here, so I am sure he is on it.

I tired this with FireFox, been using Chrome, still get the same thing. My Uncle is on WF39 and it does not happen on his but still on my WF1. I have tried the memcache clear and still does it.

Aussie Rae
Feb 02 2015, 09:04 PM
It has been reported to Raul, so just have to wait and see if he can find it quickly.

I have lots of patience, :) so will go have a cappucino and chill out, :) luckily I was able to purchase the Brazilian Restaurant and fill as much as I could before this happened, :)

SUCCESS.. was able to buy and plant Palm Trees, THANK YOU HEAPS DEVS, :) OMG..I SPOKE TOO SOON...ITS BAAAACCKKKK

UPDATE!! ALL IS WELL, I FOUND A WORK AROUND... OPENED MY FACILITY MANAGER AND THEN CLOSED IT. THE ERROR MESSAGE VANISHED.. HAVE NOW OVER 4400 PALM TREES PLANTED :)

Docperk
Feb 02 2015, 09:09 PM
I did find a work around. I had a few already so I can click on it and Buy Multiple put some in storage and then move them to another farm plant and buy some more. :) Where there is a will there is a way.

Petuniaflower
Feb 02 2015, 09:13 PM
I didn't get the error message buying the new items.But it appeared when I bought seeds to replant.It appeared and stayed,but I was still allowed to plant.:confused:

chrisluvsanimals
Feb 02 2015, 09:44 PM
Seems to happen anytime you pick up a tool

Happening to me and a lot of my group members (the 0x25 error message)

Hope they can find the fix soon!

If you don't click on the checkmark, you CAN work around the box (it's a pain, but you can still plant, harvest, and fertilize)