PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 10th, 2015

Pages : 1 [2] 3

shirl312
Apr 13 2015, 04:32 AM
WOW,nevermind, think I solved it. I had regular facilities checked. I did not know there had to be another check to get working facilities as well.

KnightRider
Apr 13 2015, 04:42 AM
what happened to the little square that you could use when you checked on what was in storage?, i want to save my glads from being sold when i sell my surplus at the markewt

Hello beverduster,

If you are talking about the checkboxes in the market place they are is still there. If you go into the market place and you don't see them, try to change the filter to any selection, then you can change it back to the selection you had before and then you should see the boxes again.

KnightRider
Apr 13 2015, 04:48 AM
I just now dispatched and boosted both my trains with no problem. In fact, it was faster than usual.

Hello ImajeanB,

I moved your post to the New Release thread from the Quest thread in the Feedback section since it doesn't have anything to do with quests.

I am glad that your trains are now able to be boosted.

buffaloboy
Apr 13 2015, 04:52 AM
hi for me trainboost still doeant work :(
hope u can solve this
best regards

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000188751345&farm_ix=23

leighwj1960
Apr 13 2015, 05:55 AM
Hi johncinj,
Those items have not been released yet. Raul stated those things will be released on Monday.

It's Monday and still nothing new for me.

Riverboat
Apr 13 2015, 06:06 AM
Sorry still not able to boost trains folks :( ooops farm number is 690253635

TartanLady
Apr 13 2015, 06:06 AM
It's Monday and still nothing new for me.

I paitiently waiting too Leigh time difference I guess

FarmerWitch
Apr 13 2015, 06:47 AM
I don't think we will get the new factories until the Devs sort out the train problem

tiggeragin
Apr 13 2015, 07:11 AM
My eye icon doesn't stay on hidden or dimmed, so nothing disappears as it used to. I check it, and click on the dot to hide (or dim) and nothing disappears that's not relevant to the task I am doing. So I open up the tools again and it's not clicked on the dot that I had chosen. I have used memcache hoping that would fix this, but it's been going on since the update. Also, when I fish with the turbo boat, as I fished a water it would disappear, now it doesn't. It makes it a easy to miss a body of water if you have them really close together. I am hoping this can all be fixed too. Thank you.

Tiger
Apr 13 2015, 07:23 AM
My eye icon doesn't stay on hidden or dimmed, so nothing disappears as it used to. I check it, and click on the dot to hide (or dim) and nothing disappears that's not relevant to the task I am doing. So I open up the tools again and it's not clicked on the dot that I had chosen. I have used memcache hoping that would fix this, but it's been going on since the update. Also, when I fish with the turbo boat, as I fished a water it would disappear, now it doesn't. It makes it a easy to miss a body of water if you have them really close together. I am hoping this can all be fixed too. Thank you.

Hi,

This is a known issue that the developers are aware of and are working on. Keep an eye on the first post in this thread as that is where it will be posted when it's fixed.

In the meantime go to your Eye setting and remove the check mark from "Eye toggles between". Then click on the eye to close or half close it and it will work.

tiggeragin
Apr 13 2015, 07:30 AM
Okay. I will do that with eye icon - thank you very much!
Hi,

This is a known issue that the developers are aware of and are working on. Keep an eye on the first post in this thread as that is where it will be posted when it's fixed.

In the meantime go to your Eye setting and remove the check mark from "Eye toggles between". Then click on the eye to close or half close it and it will work.

doreengee
Apr 13 2015, 07:32 AM
I read in the forum that the issue with the not being able to boost trains and send gifts had been fixed, As of 5:30am Pacific time April 13, 2015 . I am still not able to boost trains or send gifts. PLEASE HELP

flames24
Apr 13 2015, 07:33 AM
as of monday the 13th i can not boost trains yet.. did memcache and cleaned also...

rodneycs
Apr 13 2015, 07:40 AM
so its late Monday afternoon(already Tuesday in the antipodes) but still no new facilities. What do they mean by coming on Monday?

flames24
Apr 13 2015, 07:43 AM
they go by eastern time :) it is Monday morning might be these boost problems and gift problems will hold them up also

Marlene F Djebara
Apr 13 2015, 07:44 AM
As of 8:35 am est I still can not boost trains...
sending gifts to people who have already sent them to me isn't an issue, but I still can not bring up the farmer's list when trying to send recently sent, neighbors, or recommended by ft...
I can use the link sk provided to send the alligator as a gift beings the farmer list appears that way...
hope this helps to get things fixed on my end...
I have over 1000 ft players on my fb

AlyceAnn
Apr 13 2015, 07:48 AM
I still can not boost trains, it just sits and spins.

sgladden1
Apr 13 2015, 08:11 AM
have tried all you said to try, still cannot boost train

Unmasqued
Apr 13 2015, 08:30 AM
It's 817 am Central time. I still am unable to boost trains, nor can I send gifts. It hasn't changed nor been fixed. Both just continually 'load,' but get nothing. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/search/no?mode=my&pid=6137214909517521138&oid=111721248771650531291&authkey=CLOdwdvO5avSWg

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 08:57 AM
so its late Monday afternoon(already Tuesday in the antipodes) but still no new facilities. What do they mean by coming on Monday?
Hi rodneycs,
It is early Monday morning here in the US where the company and servers are located. Therefore they do have many hours left of Monday to release the facilities. Given that there is an on going problem with the gift sending and train boosting then the release of the facilities may be delayed.

Qivis
Apr 13 2015, 09:06 AM
I guess while we are waiting for the new facilities to arrive we should do other things like the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink! :D

TartanLady
Apr 13 2015, 09:12 AM
I guess while we are waiting for the new facilities to arrive we should do other things like the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink! :D

or the dusting hoovering washing and everything else I am looking at but thinking naaaaa

gorgor_3
Apr 13 2015, 09:14 AM
why is it so expensive to build up and grow farms i understand you making money but some people can't move up with these costs

TartanLady
Apr 13 2015, 09:22 AM
why is it so expensive to build up and grow farms i understand you making money but some people can't move up with these costs

I agree there gorgor I dont know how a lot of people can get max size farms I certainly cant

Jean's Farm
Apr 13 2015, 10:11 AM

I was just gonna do that but figured I'd just check quick and see if he released. Alas, I guess I have to go do the kitchen. Come on Raul.....save me!!!! LOL!!! :D

Rubyta
Apr 13 2015, 10:47 AM
I can't see the new crops I dont find it in the store. If something wrong????? no puedo ver las nuevas semillas.

mstiquetx
Apr 13 2015, 10:49 AM
Hi all..still can not send out train boost...nor can I post bonus's...cleaned cleared and all the suggestions given through the thread...would love a little assistance if possible...thanks

perryalexander
Apr 13 2015, 11:04 AM
I have run across something strange since the new release trying to move flowers with the move tools...many of the flowers just disappear. There appears to be no rhyme or reason in which disappear. Some times it is a clump of flowers, sometimes it is the bulk of the group. Any ideas about what is going wrong? I never saw this prior to the new release.

Qivis
Apr 13 2015, 11:06 AM
I can't see the new crops I dont find it in the store. If something wrong????? no puedo ver las nuevas semillas.

They still have plenty of Monday left as Knight Rider pointed out. And they are working on some issues that came up to make sure things do not become even worse.

Ellos todavía tienen un montón de Lunes dejó como Knight Rider señaló . Y se está trabajando en algunas cuestiones que surgieron a asegurar que las cosas no se hacen aún peor.

doreengee
Apr 13 2015, 11:55 AM
I know you said trains have been fixed but I tryed to boost a new train and a train from 4/12/2015 and one from an earlier date. None worked. I now have 8 trains that need to be boost. I also can not send gifts tryed this morning around 5:30 am Los Angeles time. PLEASE HELP

beverduster
Apr 13 2015, 11:56 AM
Hello beverduster,

If you are talking about the checkboxes in the market place they are is still there. If you go into the market place and you don't see them, try to change the filter to any selection, then you can change it back to the selection you had before and then you should see the boxes again.

thanks kn, i tried that but still cant pull it up

joyce.pendleton
Apr 13 2015, 12:06 PM
I have not been able to send gifts other than send all back, or boost trains since upgrade. I use chrome, w8, comcast i'net. It just sits there trying to load.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1430771038&farm_ix=17

TartanLady
Apr 13 2015, 12:15 PM
I must be one of the fornunate ones have had no trouble sending receiving gifts and boosted one of my trains today with no troubles have around 300+ ft friends

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 12:56 PM
Hi Rubyta,
The new crops have not been released yet.

Mare Contrare
Apr 13 2015, 01:02 PM
I can receive gifts and send them back, but if I try to send a gift without having received one, it kicks me off the server.

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 01:06 PM
I have run across something strange since the new release trying to move flowers with the move tools...many of the flowers just disappear. There appears to be no rhyme or reason in which disappear. Some times it is a clump of flowers, sometimes it is the bulk of the group. Any ideas about what is going wrong? I never saw this prior to the new release.
Hi perry,
You should have several options when you pick up the transplanter to choose whether you want to move just a specific flower or tree, or all flowers or trees in the range of the tool, or trees and flowers in the range.
When you grab a group of trees and/or flowers then they disappear and you have a green shape in their place which you move to the new location and click to release.

beverduster
Apr 13 2015, 01:07 PM

why did they shrink the box down, now i cant check or uncheck, bring back the check box, facebook or ft?

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 01:07 PM
Hi beverduster,
The check boxes only show in certain filters like the Non-ingredients (for me). And those only show if you are in the market, not in your storage on your farm.

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 01:08 PM
why did they shrink the box down, now i cant check or uncheck, bring back the check box, facebook or ft?
Hi beverduster,
No one shrank the boxes. They are the same size they have always been.

aceyducey
Apr 13 2015, 01:15 PM
Post Release Updates - April 12th, 11:00PM EST (This posted under New Release update)

- Issues sending gifts and boosting trains should now be solved, please report if this is not the case for you.
=========================================
I still can not boost trains. Today is April 13, 2:15pm EDT.

DianeSoditis
Apr 13 2015, 01:36 PM
I still can NOT get FT gifting to work
before the new release i would pick the farmtoen farmers pick, then i had to type in a letter(a-z) to send gifts to my FT friends....... now when the button 'farmers list ' comes up all i do is clock......... i dont get any further than the farmers list button. does this meaan i wont be able to send gifts to all my Famtown friends unless they send me gift first? thanks

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 01:43 PM
I still can NOT get FT gifting to work
before the new release i would pick the farmtoen farmers pick, then i had to type in a letter(a-z) to send gifts to my FT friends....... now when the button 'farmers list ' comes up all i do is clock......... i dont get any further than the farmers list button. does this meaan i wont be able to send gifts to all my Famtown friends unless they send me gift first? thanks
Hi Diane,
The developers are aware of this and working on it.

BarbLH
Apr 13 2015, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post

Hi perry,
You should have several options when you pick up the transplanter to choose whether you want to move just a specific flower or tree, or all flowers or trees in the range of the tool, or trees and flowers in the range.
When you grab a group of trees and/or flowers then they disappear and you have a green shape in their place which you move to the new location and click to release.

I have noticed the same thing as perryalexander. It's not when you're using the transplanter tool, it's AFTER you've used it. I think it's been going on for a short while, not something new with this release. It may have happened with trees, too. Thought it was just my imagination working overtime! It happened to me again today when I was moving some flowers. I left the farm for a while; when I returned to that farm some of my flowers were missing.

PNELLA
Apr 13 2015, 02:26 PM
:( Still cannot boost my trains.

DitzyLuvBug2
Apr 13 2015, 02:43 PM
I used the link Raul provided yesterday and was able to send the Alligator and saw the drop down choices. Now I cannot send anything from send gifts tab as the Farmers Tab isn't working and just sits there trying to load (pic attached). I can use the Suggested by Facebook tab but it also gives me those friends that do not play FT.

I saw Raul's note dated 4/12 on the release stating this has been fixed. It hasn't been fixed for me. Just letting you know. Thanks.

maggiel29
Apr 13 2015, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post

I have noticed the same thing as perryalexander. It's not when you're using the transplanter tool, it's AFTER you've used it. I think it's been going on for a short while, not something new with this release. It may have happened with trees, too. Thought it was just my imagination working overtime! It happened to me again today when I was moving some flowers. I left the farm for a while; when I returned to that farm some of my flowers were missing.

I thought it was me but seeing this I wonder! My oak trees behaved oddly after I moved them around - some were in their previous place some were missing. I noticed it because they are in what were nice 12 x 12 groups.

Judy Cowan
Apr 13 2015, 03:08 PM
Excited about new facilities and new crops. Is this going to happen today as promised??

AlyceAnn
Apr 13 2015, 03:09 PM
Some people mentioned that they could send either full or partial trains, I can't do either ones with 11 cars, nor the ones with only 4 cars.

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 03:10 PM
Excited about new facilities and new crops. Is this going to happen today as promised??
Hi Judy,
Only the developers know the answer to that question. Considering the amount of trouble with the gifts and trains, I am not sure those will happen.

brenda steele
Apr 13 2015, 03:41 PM
well i have waited all day in anticipation of the new facilities, trees and seeds and as my day is nearly over i am now thinking, i know they said they would be out on monday and today is monday but i guess they never really said which monday :(

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 03:56 PM
well i have waited all day in anticipation of the new facilities, trees and seeds and as my day is nearly over i am now thinking, i know they said they would be out on monday and today is monday but i guess they never really said which monday :(
Hi Brenda,
They also didn't anticipate having this much problem with the gift sending and train boosting either. So those may be delayed while they work on the gift problem.

GarrettHillBabe
Apr 13 2015, 04:02 PM
Any idea which Monday the trees, seeds, and facilities will be released? Yep I realize that it's only 4:53 on the East coast. Was thinking at least the seeds and trees would be in shop for us to get a headstart on them. I already have Brazil nut trees planted, just checked and still no time given for when they'll be ready to harvest.

Oh well, I'd rather wait for the release and have no glitches or at least fewer of them.

Anyone know what Raul meant with the following statement? "More robust system when purchasing farm cash"

Thanks, have a great day!

mstiquetx
Apr 13 2015, 04:04 PM
thanks Taz D for the update...we appreciate all that you guys do...lots to do in the meantime...thanks

craftyoldlady7
Apr 13 2015, 04:16 PM
It is Monday afternoon and am still waiting for the new released facilities to show up in the store. Is there a delay? Just wondering.

glendariley
Apr 13 2015, 05:09 PM
User Id : 1270515369

SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO MY FARMS ALSO..
It just acts like it is trying to connect but keeps on spinning.

carolann43
Apr 13 2015, 05:38 PM
People, take a deep breath and quit worrying about boosting trains or gifts. I have had a gift problem for 3 months and have lived.
This is a "game". I have trains and can boost them. The only problem I have is that plug thing keeps going red. Frustrating yes, but I go do dishes and come back.
Since I am in FB jail, I can't post my facilities anyway. LOL

beverduster
Apr 13 2015, 05:45 PM
People, take a deep breath and quit worrying about boosting trains or gifts. I have had a gift problem for 3 months and have lived.
This is a "game". I have trains and can boost them. The only problem I have is that plug thing keeps going red. Frustrating yes, but I go do dishes and come back.

you should be able too
maybe they changed it, but you could before

barbercw
Apr 13 2015, 05:59 PM
I have noticed since the April release that I have a change in how I can sell things to the Marketplace. I used to be able to sell Non-Ingredients and extra production directly to the Market without having to strike a deal on each product. I had a choice of selling All or Half of the item. Now that has disappeared and I have to find a buyer for each individual item. There is not enough time in the day to do that with hundreds of products and ingredients. What was wrong with the old system?

dnana
Apr 13 2015, 06:07 PM
I have noticed since the April release that I have a change in how I can sell things to the Marketplace. I used to be able to sell Non-Ingredients and extra production directly to the Market without having to strike a deal on each product. I had a choice of selling All or Half of the item. Now that has disappeared and I have to find a buyer for each individual item. There is not enough time in the day to do that with hundreds of products and ingredients. What was wrong with the old system?

They did not change that, Barber. After I saw your note, I went to the selling market as usual and was able to sell all of my non-ingredients in storage with one click, as usual. The only difference I see is that now, at the top, you can see how much the sale will net you before you click sell all. Not sure why that was needed but that's the only apparent change. Are you sure you were in the selling market?

Couple minutes later>>>>I just sold all my animals from my storage, too, and I still got the 'sell all' or 'sell half' buttons, as usual.

sizzlinsssandi
Apr 13 2015, 06:16 PM
Cannon use either the gifts "farmer list" nor the "train boost." Hope they fix it with the final roll-out.

barbercw
Apr 13 2015, 06:20 PM
Thanks. I had to take a six-month vacation from the game and came back a month ago. I'm finding that I don't remember all the steps on some of these things. Thanks for helping me out.

glendariley
Apr 13 2015, 06:27 PM
I am having these issues:

The first tab/ farmer list will not open at all
trains will not boost

carolann43
Apr 13 2015, 06:30 PM
If your talking about FB jail. Nope...you can't post your facilities or a bonus if you get one. Got 6 more days to go I think. l harvest and plant. Fill the facilities and let them do their own thing. FB doesn't have a sense of humor :)

NJones277
Apr 13 2015, 06:56 PM
Boosting trains is not fixed for me. I get a Facebook screen with the three vertical bars across the middle like it's loading, but never does. I have cleared memcache and the browser cache, reloaded... Any hope for this being fixed soon? Thanks.

cgsfarm
Apr 13 2015, 07:01 PM

what on earth is FB jail?

TartanLady
Apr 13 2015, 07:02 PM

its usually when someone has sent a friend request and they have said they dont know you it logs on fb and after a few they stop you being able to post or use things for a while hence fb jail lol

beverduster
Apr 13 2015, 08:02 PM

when you post a nudie snicker snicker

raul is in the bldg

marymarcel
Apr 13 2015, 08:04 PM
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - April 13th, 8:30PM EST

- We just found out that there is another limitation introduced by Facebook that limit the amount of friends that can be shown on the Request Window to 1000, so players with more than 1000 friends were still experiencing the never ending loading screen (the 3 animated vertical bars).

We changed the 'All Farmers' filter to show only the first 1000 friends so at least the window loads correctly and you can use the rest of the options like My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Friends Helping Me.

If you still want to use the 'All Farmers' filter, we recommend that you do a clean up in Facebook and un-friend all your Farmtown friends that you do not interact with anymore, this way you will end up with less than 1000 Farmtown friends which is fine. In the next few hours we will release another update that will notify those users that have more than 1000 Farmtown friends and will show exactly how many Farmtown friends you have, so you know how many you need to remove.

If you don't want to do the clean up because is too time consuming and you are searching for a specific friend that you can't find using any of the other filters, you can use the ‘Suggested By Facebook’ section and then manually search for the name of your friend. You will have to type the name of your friend on the search bar which is located next to the 'All Friends' filter button.

Facilities will be released tomorrow Tuesday if there are no emergencies.

Docperk
Apr 13 2015, 08:16 PM
Hi all

- We just found out that there is another limitation introduced by Facebook that limit the amount of friends that can be shown on the Request Window to 1000, so players with more than 1000 friends were still experiencing the never ending loading screen (the 3 animated vertical bars).

We changed the 'All Farmers' filter to show only the first 1000 friends so at least the window loads correctly and you can use the rest of the options like My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Friends Helping Me.

If you still want to use the 'All Farmers' filter, we recommend that you do a clean up in Facebook and un-friend all your Farmtown friends that you do not interact with anymore, this way you will end up with less than 1000 Farmtown friends which is fine. In the next few hours we will release another update that will notify those users that have more than 1000 Farmtown friends and will show exactly how many Farmtown friends you have, so you know how many you need to remove.

If you don't want to do the clean up because is too time consuming and you are searching for a specific friend that you can't find using any of the other filters, you can use the ‘Suggested By Facebook’ section and then manually search for the name of your friend. You will have to type the name of your friend on the search bar which is located next to the 'All Friends' filter button.

I don't have anywhere near a 1000 friends Facebook/Farmtown friends but if you were un-friend your inactive Farmtown neighbors, won't you loose the storage space you got for having them as a neighbor?

TartanLady
Apr 13 2015, 08:21 PM
I don't have anywhere near a 1000 friends Facebook/Farmtown friends but if you were un-friend your inactive Farmtown neighbors, won't you loose the storage space you got for having them as a neighbor?

I think you would only loose it if you remove them as your neighbours not if you unfriend but dont hold me to it I have no where near 1000 blimey no wonder so many of my ft friends get their facs emptied so fast lol

Taz D
Apr 13 2015, 09:45 PM
Hi Docperk,
The most neighbors you can have runs about 100 to 110. The ones they would be deleting would be friends who used to play Farm Town but were not their neighbors, sso it won't effect their storage spaces.

LazyMare
Apr 14 2015, 01:25 AM
Hi all

Thank You to the Devs for finding a fix and to the Mods for helping :D

Lance75231
Apr 14 2015, 01:46 AM
is something going on with farm town now? I am noticing that i am not getting as much on my crops when harvesting them as i did on Monday or before

steve6
Apr 14 2015, 01:56 AM
You mentioned Brazil nut trees and Hazel nut trees. Are they just decorations or choppable/harvestable ?

Lance75231
Apr 14 2015, 02:12 AM
You mentioned Brazil nut trees and Hazel nut trees. Are they just decorations or choppable/harvestable ?

right now they are decorative - but once the new facilities come out they will produce what is needed for the new facilities - sometime today (Tuesday when the facilities will come out hopefully), not sure if they are going to be chop or harvest, will shall see soon i hope

cgsfarm
Apr 14 2015, 03:29 AM
no problems sending gifts

cgsfarm
Apr 14 2015, 03:31 AM
right now they are decorative - but once the new facilities come out they will produce what is needed for the new facilities - sometime today (Tuesday when the facilities will come out hopefully), not sure if they are going to be chop or harvest, will shall see soon i hope

I have seen Brazil nut trees and planted them some time ago, have not seen hazel nut trees. Is the Library that is currently under the building tab going to become a facility?

Lance75231
Apr 14 2015, 03:44 AM
I have seen Brazil nut trees and planted them some time ago, have not seen hazel nut trees. Is the Library that is currently under the building tab going to become a facility?

The Hazel nut tree if it will be needed for ingredients, I am sure it will be released with the facilities later today of all goes well

I am not sure if the current Library will be the facility the Developers will use or not, I know they have had used a current facility before that was a decorative and "updated" to become facilities (i.e. the Bank and Charcoal Retort are ones that come to mind).

cgsfarm
Apr 14 2015, 03:47 AM
I am not sure if that one will be the facility the Developers will use or not, I know they have had used current ones and "updated" to become facilities (i.e. the Bank and Charcoal Retort are ones that come to mind). Any thing is Possible with the Developers which are an AWESOME group of people

Also the Police Station, Hardware Store and the Public Restrooms became facilities.

Lance75231
Apr 14 2015, 03:50 AM
Also the Police Station, Hardware Store and the Public Restrooms became facilities.

I knew there was more :D

steve6
Apr 14 2015, 07:08 AM
Thank y'all for the answers. I was hoping I wasn't going crazy or missing something - and not finding the Hazelnut tree didn't help :D. Oh, and there was a pool bar decoration that went to a working facility also.

Qivis
Apr 14 2015, 08:41 AM
I was asked recently if I suffer from a Farm Town addiction. No, I don't suffer from it except for when I am waiting for new facilities to come online. Otherwise I thoroughly enjoy it! :p For the record, though the moderators and helpers only help out of the kindness of their hearts so they do not know what time the new stuff is coming online either.

triheart
Apr 14 2015, 08:58 AM
Bank Facility is listed with the non workable facilities (pumps, mines etc) so it does not get worked by friends/neighbours

Tiger
Apr 14 2015, 09:12 AM
Bank Facility is listed with the non workable facilities (pumps, mines etc) so it does not get worked by friends/neighbours

Hi,

That is correct. The bank is loaded with coins. It cannot be worked by friends.

Unmasqued
Apr 14 2015, 09:27 AM
As I posted my train boost and gift giving were not working (and I DO have well over 1000 FT friends), I want also to let you know, IT'S FIXED! per the 1000 limit. Thanks!

mstiquetx
Apr 14 2015, 09:41 AM
I also was able to boost my trains...Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for the fix...Happy Farming!

dustyben18
Apr 14 2015, 10:17 AM
Are the New Facilities up I can't find them?
Can't find the new crops either. Do I need to reload the Game?

Tiger
Apr 14 2015, 10:23 AM

Hi,

Not yet. Keep an eye on the first post in this thread as that is where it will be announced.

Qivis
Apr 14 2015, 10:25 AM

As I pointed out earlier, the moderators and official helpers are players just like us who are volunteers and not the developers. So they will not know ahead of time that the factories are online either. I suggest checking every couple hours using the "not owned" option in the store under Facilities to see if they have.

Mare Contrare
Apr 14 2015, 11:00 AM
My ability to send gifts is fixed. Thanks!

Kassiegal
Apr 14 2015, 11:05 AM
Still waiting patiently for the New Facilities, Trees, and crops to be released... You said monday.. What day may we expect them now.. Thank You

Taz D
Apr 14 2015, 11:07 AM
Still waiting patiently for the New Facilities, Trees, and crops to be released... You said monday.. What day may we expect them now.. Thank You
Hi Kassie,
Raul added yesterday they were delayed to today. Just keep an eye on the first post and he will announce when they are released.

ckpeer@gmail.com
Apr 14 2015, 11:20 AM
As I posted my train boost and gift giving were not working (and I DO have well over 1000 FT friends), I want also to let you know, IT'S FIXED! per the 1000 limit. Thanks!

Do I understand this correctly? Raul posted in his notes that if we had more than 1000 FB friends, we could not send gifts using the "all farmers" tab. I don't have 1000, but almost do (950) , so was considering doing the VERY TIME CONSUMING job of going through and deleting friends who no longer play. One of the problems with doing that is that farmers come and go and often return after a hiatus. Did Raul fix this problem? If so, that is wonderful :)

I would also like to restate my opinion regarding Facebook policies and those policies colliding with the function of games using FB as a platform. It does appear as if FB has ZERO regard for games that provide them with regular users. They continually make it difficult for games like FT to continue to grow and attract new users. One of the attractions that FT has for me is the ability to "friend" users all over this world, and I have done so. Apparently, this is not considered "kosher" by FB. If we attempt to "friend" too many people, we get slapped on the wrist by FB, and some functionality of FB is removed from our accounts for a period of time.

Is it time for Slashkey/Farm Town to set up its' own platform? Zynga has done so, and Zynga games may be played without using FB.

joyce.pendleton
Apr 14 2015, 11:22 AM
TY for fixing my names list so I can boost my train. Works today!!!

tiggeragin
Apr 14 2015, 11:42 AM
The eye is working on my account now - thank you! :)

Taz D
Apr 14 2015, 11:49 AM
Do I understand this correctly? Raul posted in his notes that if we had more than 1000 FB friends, we could not send gifts using the "all farmers" tab. I don't have 1000, but almost do (950) , so was considering doing the VERY TIME CONSUMING job of going through and deleting friends who no longer play. One of the problems with doing that is that farmers come and go and often return after a hiatus. Did Raul fix this problem? If so, that is wonderful :)

I would also like to restate my opinion regarding Facebook policies and those policies colliding with the function of games using FB as a platform. It does appear as if FB has ZERO regard for games that provide them with regular users. They continually make it difficult for games like FT to continue to grow and attract new users. One of the attractions that FT has for me is the ability to "friend" users all over this world, and I have done so. Apparently, this is not considered "kosher" by FB. If we attempt to "friend" too many people, we get slapped on the wrist by FB, and some functionality of FB is removed from our accounts for a period of time.

Is it time for Slashkey/Farm Town to set up its' own platform? Zynga has done so, and Zynga games may be played without using FB.
Hi ckpeer,
Zynga if you haven't noticed is a multi-million dollar company who can do that. Also if you play on their server rather than through Facebook you have no interaction with the other players, so even they are not totally separated from Facebook.
We all love Farm Town and would love to be able to play without the restrictions Facebook puts on all the games, but that is not possible currently.

mlrobards
Apr 14 2015, 12:29 PM
Is there anyway Farmtown can separate from Facebook? I for one would follow. Farmtown is the only reason I am still on FB. I am now having saving problems and time out from servers like never before. The game is starting to feel like a chore.:mad:

No reply? Or have I missed it?

Petuniaflower
Apr 14 2015, 12:34 PM
May I add to what Taz said.

The Developers are working behind the scene ,complying with Facebook policies. So to help the game go much more smoothly.We don't see that!We want releases,we want fixes,we want want want including myself.But there is much the developers do that we are unaware of so we can have this GREAT GAME. I can get impatient but try to keep it to myself. Knowing they are trying to get it done just as much as we are.THANK YOU RAUL AND DEV'S.

Lance75231
Apr 14 2015, 12:41 PM
I am noticing that I am not getting the amount of crops that I use to before Monday - I am now only getting about a third of what i use to....is this having to do with the dev trying to fix issues and/or preparing for the release of the new facilities - never had this problem during any release

Shellgirlmtl
Apr 14 2015, 12:53 PM
May I add to what Taz said.

The Developers are working behind the scene ,complying with Facebook policies. So to help the game go much more smoothly.We don't see that!We want releases,we want fixes,we want want want including myself.But there is much the developers do that we are unaware of so we can have this GREAT GAME. I can get impatient but try to keep it to myself. Knowing they are trying to get it done just as much as we are.THANK YOU RAUL AND DEV'S.

Well said Petuniaflower... my sentiments exactly... I find it so rude when people complain because of a delay in releasing a New Release or an update to a Release... That's all I have to say on that subject...

Now, the real reason I came to the Forum is to report that I can now send gifts... I am able to get my Friend List to load (1100+)... It is time to do a Spring cleaning on my non-active FT Friends... New Players ask to be friends to level up and get enough neighbours to be able to buy the next farms, then for one reason or another they disappear on you...

Again, Thank you thank you thank you for figuring out the gift sending issue... Always a pleasure... I love this game!!!... :D

RoseArienh
Apr 14 2015, 01:07 PM
Thanks for this update, and I'm especially glad the Library will be a coin purchase. I can be as patient as I need to be if SlashKey never, ever becomes like Zynga. I was lured into their games because so many of my friends were playing, but I dislike their methods and philosophy so much that I left and blocked all of them.

Stay golden, Farm Town. :)

Tiger
Apr 14 2015, 01:09 PM
No reply? Or have I missed it?

Hi there,

No sorry, there is no way currently for Farm Town to separate from Facebook.

For your time out issues please read the first post in the following link . . http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If after trying those you still have problems, please post in that thread.

Tiger
Apr 14 2015, 01:18 PM
I am noticing that I am not getting the amount of crops that I use to before Monday - I am now only getting about a third of what i use to....is this having to do with the dev trying to fix issues and/or preparing for the release of the new facilities - never had this problem during any release

Hi,

Nothing has changed in that area of the game.

Try clearing your FT memcache and see if that clears away any data that may have caused it. Note after clearing that, it may take a little longer for your game to load as all the FT data has to load again from new. To clear your FT memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload.

If you continue to have problems please try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638. If after trying those you continue to have problems please post a reply there.

Jean's Farm
Apr 14 2015, 02:05 PM
Is there an emergency going on with the game??? Raul said, "Facilities will be released tomorrow Tuesday if there are no emergencies.". Just checking. TY!!!! :) ;)

Kassiegal
Apr 14 2015, 02:55 PM
Hi Kassie,
Raul added yesterday they were delayed to today. Just keep an eye on the first post and he will announce when they are released.

Thank you for the Info..

MichHotRod
Apr 14 2015, 03:07 PM
Its every month they do this thing with the new facilities, first they will be coming on so 7 so day, that day comes, then it gets move again, like this month it was supposed to be Monday, then it gets move to Tuesday, now Tuesday is here and nothin yet. I'm very patience with this because I love this game. But lets get the Facilities up first then the other stuff, that is whar I think most the FT farmers would like

Dutch85
Apr 14 2015, 03:34 PM
Its every month they do this thing with the new facilities, first they will be coming on so 7 so day, that day comes, then it gets move again, like this month it was supposed to be Monday, then it gets move to Tuesday, now Tuesday is here and nothin yet. I'm very patience with this because I love this game. But lets get the Facilities up first then the other stuff, that is whar I think most the FT farmers would like

I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like trying to please so many people, the way the devs do. I think they do an awesome job and I wouldn't change a thing.:)

Taz D
Apr 14 2015, 03:39 PM
Hi MichHotRod,
When you make plans to release items on a specific day and then problems come up you have to slip the release of those items and fix the problems before going back to working on those. And the gift sending was one that took a while to get fixed.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Apr 14 2015, 04:11 PM
Maybe this goes into some kind of commentary thread but I'm going to put here to start with because this is one of the areas where I see a lot of people complaining - over and over and over about the new items that have been or will be released. WE, as players, need to stop and consider the fact that (1) the devs are making this game exciting for us; (2) the devs are constantly having to come up with ideas to make it exciting; (3) the devs don't really know what problems might be encountered until they release the stuff; (4) FB has control over a lot of the areas of the "hidden components" of the game that we don't see or know about until a glitch comes up; (5) instead of complaining about everything that is going wrong (and, I had probs gifting and boosting, too), let's get the devs backs. Last, it is not just the devs that are having to deal with all this stuff, the moderators are also taking a lot of flack for things that is way beyond their control. So, while we love the game and want all these wonderful new things, let's give some thanks to the developers and the moderators for the great jobs they are doing. Each and every one of them is giving 152% in trying to keep us happy and the game flowing. THANK YOU DEVELOPERS, RAUL, AND MODERATORS -- you have kept me entertained and out of the pool halls and bars for all these years - LOL!!

Begonia Wildwind
Apr 14 2015, 04:32 PM
Maybe this goes into some kind of commentary thread but I'm going to put here to start with because this is one of the areas where I see a lot of people complaining - over and over and over about the new items that have been or will be released. WE, as players, need to stop and consider the fact that (1) the devs are making this game exciting for us; (2) the devs are constantly having to come up with ideas to make it exciting; (3) the devs don't really know what problems might be encountered until they release the stuff; (4) FB has control over a lot of the areas of the "hidden components" of the game that we don't see or know about until a glitch comes up; (5) instead of complaining about everything that is going wrong (and, I had probs gifting and boosting, too), let's get the devs backs. Last, it is not just the devs that are having to deal with all this stuff, the moderators are also taking a lot of flack for things that is way beyond their control. So, while we love the game and want all these wonderful new things, let's give some thanks to the developers and the moderators for the great jobs they are doing. Each and every one of them is giving 152% in trying to keep us happy and the game flowing. THANK YOU DEVELOPERS, RAUL, AND MODERATORS -- you have kept me entertained and out of the pool halls and bars for all these years - LOL!!

Very well stated! Let's all have a little patience!:)

TwylahSkye
Apr 14 2015, 04:35 PM
Maybe this goes into some kind of commentary thread but I'm going to put here to start with because this is one of the areas where I see a lot of people complaining - over and over and over about the new items that have been or will be released. WE, as players, need to stop and consider the fact that (1) the devs are making this game exciting for us; (2) the devs are constantly having to come up with ideas to make it exciting; (3) the devs don't really know what problems might be encounter until they release the stuff; (4) FB has control over a lot of the areas of the "hidden components" of the game that we don't see or know about until a glitch comes up; (5) instead of complaining about everything that is going wrong (and, I had probs gifting and boosting, too), let's get the devs backs. Last, it is not just the devs that are having to deal with all this stuff, the moderators are also taking a lot of flack for things that is way beyond their control. So, while we love the game and want all these wonderful new things, let's give some thanks to the developers and the moderators for the great jobs they are doing. Each and every one of them is giving 152% in trying to keep us happy and the game flowing. THANK YOU DEVELOPERS, RAUL, AND MODERATORS -- you have kept me entertained and out of the pool halls and bars for all these years - LOL!!

Well said!!! This is exactly what I've been thinking since the release. People need to STOP complaining and chill out. The griping in this thread is ridiculous and immature. A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES THIS GAME SO CONSISTENTLY FANTASTIC.

Lance75231
Apr 14 2015, 04:47 PM
Hi,

Nothing has changed in that area of the game.

Try clearing your FT memcache and see if that clears away any data that may have caused it. Note after clearing that, it may take a little longer for your game to load as all the FT data has to load again from new. To clear your FT memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload.

If you continue to have problems please try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638. If after trying those you continue to have problems please post a reply there.
Thank you Tiger!!

Molaquilts
Apr 14 2015, 04:51 PM
Hey, folks. Chill. IT IS A GAME...Relax and enjoy what the devs do for us.

dustyben18
Apr 14 2015, 05:02 PM
Didn't mean to start a problem just thought my game wasn't loading the new items . Thanks for the game it gives me pleasure and stress but always a joy to play . Thanks to all the people behind the scenes who keep us playing!

carolann43
Apr 14 2015, 05:18 PM
Think Friday...........new things on Friday. Then if they come sooner say Thank You. Since I am losing the ability to post a bonus or my facilities, I don't really care. Facebook gave me 7 jail days. Got 4 more to go :)

beverduster
Apr 14 2015, 05:30 PM
raul is in the bldg hey raul wavin a hand your way

bjyhey3
Apr 14 2015, 05:35 PM
They'll get it right...they always do. Patience

DianeCK
Apr 14 2015, 07:16 PM

I agree .. I don't mind waiting so they have time to get everything to work, and the fact they spoil us. I am thankful to the devs for this great game I play everyday and the friends I have made over the years playing, Thank you

cocosfarm
Apr 14 2015, 07:53 PM
The eye for my dimmer will not close all the way to block out trees when I am harvesting. Just happened tonight. Never had this problem before. Please fix. Thanks

Aussie Rae
Apr 14 2015, 08:17 PM
The eye for my dimmer will not close all the way to block out trees when I am harvesting. Just happened tonight. Never had this problem before. Please fix. Thanks

try going into Preferences and checking that the correct option is ticked there .. not hard to figure out...

Taz D
Apr 14 2015, 08:20 PM

try going into Preferences and checking that the correct option is ticked there .. not hard to figure out...
Just to add to what Aussie Rae said you can uncheck that in the preferences and then it will rotate through all 3 so you can choose any of them.

max_river
Apr 14 2015, 10:58 PM
ok i was having no issues with the eye until tonight it want close for me whatcan i do about it

max_river
Apr 14 2015, 11:01 PM
never mind i got it working i guees when they working on it messed my perfence

Taz D
Apr 14 2015, 11:06 PM
never mind i got it working i guees when they working on it messed my perfence
Hi max river,
I had the same thing happen. Since it was messaed up for some then when they fixed it then I guess it shifted the preferwences for us all.

34driver
Apr 15 2015, 12:13 AM
where are the 'new'

"12. 4 New crops and trees (coming on Monday): Chia Seeds, Leek, Hazelnuts and Brazil Nuts. First time use for the Blue Agave crop.

13. New Facilities (coming on Monday): Vegan Supplies Factory (FC), Library Supplies Factory (Coins), Vegan Market (FC) and Library (coins)."???????

KnightRider
Apr 15 2015, 12:19 AM
where are the 'new'

"12. 4 New crops and trees (coming on Monday): Chia Seeds, Leek, Hazelnuts and Brazil Nuts. First time use for the Blue Agave crop.

13. New Facilities (coming on Monday): Vegan Supplies Factory (FC), Library Supplies Factory (Coins), Vegan Market (FC) and Library (coins)."???????

Hello 34driver,

The developers have been working on problems with the train boosts and gifting which delayed the facilities and Raul posted the following Monday early evening.

- We just restarted the integration of the new Facilities in the game, not sure if we will be done today, if not, most likely tomorrow morning.

We all just have to be patient and they will add the rest to the game as soon as they can.

max_river
Apr 15 2015, 12:19 AM
where are the 'new'

they are working there where some isses that they had to work on

Dino7837
Apr 15 2015, 12:27 AM
Is the new crops and trees included with the facilities update?

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 12:37 AM
Is the new crops and trees included with the facilities update?
Hi Dino,
Yes they are.

Aussie Rae
Apr 15 2015, 12:53 AM
just want to say a big THANK YOU to the devs and moderators for their never ending patience and politeness to all in the ft forum... having to constantly repeat things would drive me crazy, ROFL

Rozie Farmer
Apr 15 2015, 01:25 AM
Hello all,
this morning when I started up FarmTown I received again the message with the March 13 updates!!! In the meantime we are April 15th! Is it possible to stop this out-of-date update announcements? It looks so silly to get a message with an update of 1 month ago.
Thanks!

barbaraelwart
Apr 15 2015, 05:48 AM
Thanks Raul and team for the rest of the release, hope it does not cause you more problems! Off to do some shopping now :D

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 05:57 AM
Hi all:)

Post Release Updates - April 15th, 6:20AM EST

- New Facilities, Crops and Trees released.
- Added rotation capability for several trees in the Store, if I missed any trees please report it.
- Products from the Reading Accessories Factory will be added to service facilities later today

Known Issues

- None

barbaraelwart
Apr 15 2015, 05:58 AM
Hmmmmmm, Hazelnut tree not showing in the store for me. All the other new stuff just released is there ???

Ok, they are a gift - should have looked first :D

mrsmel
Apr 15 2015, 06:08 AM
No Hazelnut in the store for me either.

jkmyer
Apr 15 2015, 06:10 AM
No hazelnut trees here either all else seems to be working well.

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 06:13 AM
No Hazelnut in the store for me either.

No hazelnut trees here either all else seems to be working well.

Hi mrsmel and jkmyer:)

Hazelnut trees are gifts you can receive from your friends.

FarmerMcLashwood
Apr 15 2015, 06:18 AM
All but the hazelnut tree now showing in store

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 06:22 AM
All but the hazelnut tree now showing in store

Hi FarmerMcLashwood:)

You find hazelnut trees in gifts tab :)

mrsmel
Apr 15 2015, 06:28 AM
duh...gifts! tyvm Next prob for me is that the Vegan Supply factory and the Vegan market show the same products.

mrsmel
Apr 15 2015, 06:35 AM
There...the ingredient planner for the Vegan Fac just came up...all is well again here!

beautysmom
Apr 15 2015, 06:53 AM
Everything but Hazelnut trees, or am I just looking under the wrong place/name? Thanks for the great new facilities!

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 06:59 AM
Everything but Hazelnut trees, or am I just looking under the wrong place/name? Thanks for the great new facilities!

Hi beautysmom:)

Hazelnut tree is a gift you can receive from your friends.:)

sdsickinger
Apr 15 2015, 07:00 AM

Hazelnut trees are gifts .. Just found that out myself.. :p

Jean's Farm
Apr 15 2015, 07:10 AM
I just received my gifts via the "My Requests" at the top of the farm. When I used the "Send Gift to all" I could not find the hazelnut tree in the gift page that popped up. It was there earlier when I sent but now it is not. When I go to the "Send Gifts" page it IS there.

Great release, Raul. Thank you!!!! :D :) :D

tiggeragin
Apr 15 2015, 07:22 AM
What is the growth time on the hazel nut tree, does anyone know?

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 07:24 AM
I just received my gifts via the "My Requests" at the top of the farm. When I used the "Send Gift to all" I could not find the hazelnut tree in the gift page that popped up. It was there earlier when I sent but now it is not. When I go to the "Send Gifts" page it IS there.

Great release, Raul. Thank you!!!! :D :) :D

Hi Jean:)

One of the moderators had a similar problem with the tree, try to go to your farm and then click again in My requests and check again for the tree. Let us know if you can see it, thank you:)

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 07:27 AM
What is the growth time on the hazel nut tree, does anyone know?

Hi tiggeragin:)

It is a 2 days tree.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 15 2015, 07:27 AM
There's some kind of "fog" or something this morning that makes it difficult to see all of the unharvested items on a farm. I just had a worker whom I know to be reliable message me that because of the fog, she wasn't able to see the trees that weren't harvested and had to leave (no bonus). I went to that farm and I can't find the unharvested trees either. I hid everything BUT trees - still couldn't see them - I tried the single scythe trick to see if that would bring them up, but all you get is the fog. My statistics tool still says there are 5 unharvested trees on that farm, but I have no idea how to find them. She tried all the tricks she knew and I did the same and neither of us can find them. So either the stat tool (and bonus tool) is wrong and there really AREN'T any unharvested trees or the fog is making it impossible to find them.

tiggeragin
Apr 15 2015, 07:40 AM
Hi tiggeragin:)

It is a 2 days tree.

Thank you!

triheart
Apr 15 2015, 07:53 AM
can't find hazelnut tree

Serenity Dilsworth
Apr 15 2015, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the new factories ... brazil nuts doing fine ... no hazelnut tree available.

Thanks so much and congrats on the roll out!
Serenity Dilsworth

jerrbearsr
Apr 15 2015, 08:11 AM
Thanks for the new factories ... brazil nuts doing fine ... no hazelnut tree available.

Thanks so much and congrats on the roll out!
Serenity Dilsworth

Hazelnut tree is a gift able item.

GRB
Apr 15 2015, 08:12 AM
There's some kind of "fog" or something this morning that makes it difficult to see all of the unharvested items on a farm. I just had a worker whom I know to be reliable message me that because of the fog, she wasn't able to see the trees that weren't harvested and had to leave (no bonus). I went to that farm and I can't find the unharvested trees either. I hid everything BUT trees - still couldn't see them - I tried the single scythe trick to see if that would bring them up, but all you get is the fog. My statistics tool still says there are 5 unharvested trees on that farm, but I have no idea how to find them. She tried all the tricks she knew and I did the same and neither of us can find them. So either the stat tool (and bonus tool) is wrong and there really AREN'T any unharvested trees or the fog is making it impossible to find them.

I think the problem is with the EYE, check your preferences. reset it to Hidden or On, or just uncheck it. Hope this helps

TartanLady
Apr 15 2015, 08:16 AM
Hi The Chia a 6 day crop Yikes but when I planted it shows 4.9 days like the Acorn squash can someone please verify thank you

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 08:18 AM
can't find hazelnut tree

Hi triheart:)

Hazelnut tree is a gift you can receive from your friends.

Farmer_Susan
Apr 15 2015, 08:27 AM
I think the problem is with the EYE, check your preferences. reset it to Hidden or On, or just uncheck it. Hope this helps

That fixed it, thanks.

Serenity Dilsworth
Apr 15 2015, 08:27 AM
Thanks for such a speedy response! You rock!
Serenity Dilsworth

Qivis
Apr 15 2015, 08:41 AM
Hi triheart:)

Hazelnut tree is a gift you can receive from your friends.

At the moment I cannot send the Hazelnut Tree from the regular Send Gifts tab as it is not listed. I have been able to send it back to other farmers who've sent it to me though as well as Accept All in the My Requests tab. I have also been able to send it when farmers have specified it on the Facebook wall. (And of course Facebook is a misspelling according to my spell check! :p )

Texas Star
Apr 15 2015, 08:43 AM
Hi The Chia a 6 day crop Yikes but when I planted it shows 4.9 days like the Acorn squash can someone please verify thank you

Crops are on a 20 hour day, but the time when you mouse over on the farm is based on a 24 hr day making it easier to determine when crops will mature, waste, etc.
... 20 hr * 6 days = 120 hours / 24 hours = 5.0 days, so had prob. grown long enough to only show 4.9 days.

Jackie E
Apr 15 2015, 08:52 AM
I cannot access the April 10th Release or Updates where they're supposed to be at the top of page 1. It just starts out with comments. Where did the Release go? Why am I not seeing it?

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 08:55 AM
I cannot access the April 10th Release or Updates where they're supposed to be at the top of page 1. It just starts out with comments. Where did the Release go? Why am I not seeing it?
Hi Jackie,
It is there. Try clicking on another of the previous releases and see if you can see the first post in those.

TartanLady
Apr 15 2015, 09:03 AM
Crops are on a 20 hour day, but the time when you mouse over on the farm is based on a 24 hr day making it easier to determine when crops will mature, waste, etc.
... 20 hr * 6 days = 120 hours / 24 hours = 5.0 days, so had prob. grown long enough to only show 4.9 days.

No as it showed as soon as I planted them

brenda steele
Apr 15 2015, 09:05 AM
I have the new facilities, which i have stocked both the Library Supplies and the Vegan Supplies, both showed as being stocked with goods reading along the top as i filled them, but then when i went back later and listed my facilities in Utilization order they were showing as 0 so i stocked them again and again along the top it says 18,990 products added to the Library Supplies, and 15,300 products started in the Vegan Supplies but when i come out of the facilities manager and then go back in they are all showing as empty again, so i restock them go out of facilities manager and when i go back in again they are empty, can you look into it please, thanks

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 09:08 AM
No as it showed as soon as I planted them
Hi Tartanlady,
Yes it will show that way as soon as you plant them. The crop is a 6 Farm Town day crop. Farm Town days are 20 hours long. The time shown when you hover over the crop is in real 24 hours days.

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 09:13 AM
I have the new facilities, which i have stocked both the Library Supplies and the Vegan Supplies, both showed as being stocked with goods reading along the top as i filled them, but then when i went back later and listed my facilities in Utilization order they were showing as 0 so i stocked them again and again along the top it says 18,990 products added to the Library Supplies, and 15,300 products started in the Vegan Supplies but when i come out of the facilities manager and then go back in they are all showing as empty again, so i restock them go out of facilities manager and when i go back in again they are empty, can you look into it please, thanks
Hi Brenda,
I just tried it and mine worked fine. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

June Nelson
Apr 15 2015, 09:23 AM
can't find hazelnut tree

Ditto... no hazelnut tree.:confused:

Susan Canning
Apr 15 2015, 09:24 AM
I work my husbands farm as well as my own, i just collected 45 hazelnut tree and planted them on fruittree farm. I went back and collected more trees as gifts but when I got back to Fruit tree farm the hazelnut trees were gone. I kept new ones in my gift box. Any suggestions

Hubbies Farm link http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000669399199&farm_ix=3

brenda steele
Apr 15 2015, 09:28 AM
Ditto... no hazelnut tree.:confused:

Hazelnut tree is in the gifts

June Nelson
Apr 15 2015, 09:31 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh... thank you.:)

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 09:31 AM
I work my husbands farm as well as my own, i just collected 45 hazelnut tree and planted them on fruittree farm. I went back and collected more trees as gifts but when I got back to Fruit tree farm the hazelnut trees were gone. I kept new ones in my gift box. Any suggestions

Hubbies Farm link http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000669399199&farm_ix=3
Hi Susan,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

June Nelson
Apr 15 2015, 09:32 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... thank you. :)

brenda steele
Apr 15 2015, 09:33 AM
Hi Brenda,
I just tried it and mine worked fine. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

Have just done what you said and followed your link and also cleared the history from google chrome, went to facilities and stocked them looked fine, went out of facilities and back in again and they are back to zero, any other suggestions, i have asked a few people and theirs seem to work fine

Qivis
Apr 15 2015, 09:34 AM

The Send Gifts tab may be inconsistent though and sometimes show the Hazelnut right below the alligator and other times not be there at all. That's why I have been exchanging all my gifts for the Hazelnuts when possible since the My Request tab is working steadily.:)

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 09:41 AM
Have just done what you said and followed your link and also cleared the history from google chrome, went to facilities and stocked them looked fine, went out of facilities and back in again and they are back to zero, any other suggestions, i have asked a few people and theirs seem to work fine
Hi Brenda,
Try putting them in storage, save, restart farm and then put back on same farm. It obviously is not taking the loading for some reason even though it shows it.

WillowTreeFarm
Apr 15 2015, 09:42 AM
The Send Gifts tab may be inconsistent though and sometimes show the Hazelnut right below the alligator and other times not be there at all. That's why I have been exchanging all my gifts for the Hazelnuts when possible since the My Request tab is working steadily.:)

Thank goodness you posted this, I thought I was nuts! First it's there, then it's gone, lol.

ImajeanB
Apr 15 2015, 09:43 AM
Can the old library we have been using for decoration be used with the new release? We could the courthouse.

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 09:53 AM
Can the old library we have been using for decoration be used with the new release? We could the courthouse.
Hi Imajean,
No it can't as they created a new building for the facility.

brenda steele
Apr 15 2015, 10:01 AM
Hi Brenda,
Try putting them in storage, save, restart farm and then put back on same farm. It obviously is not taking the loading for some reason even though it shows it.

I put them into storage went completely off FT then back on added them back to the farms and stocked them showed full, went out of the facs and back in again and they empty again, thought that putting them in storage might have worked but no unfortunately it hasnt, even tried just going into each on and stocking them that way instead of through facs manager but still they empty when i go back

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 10:04 AM
I put them into storage went completely off FT then back on added them back to the farms and stocked them showed full, went out of the facs and back in again and they empty again, thought that putting them in storage might have worked but no unfortunately it hasnt, even tried just going into each on and stocking them that way instead of through facs manager but still they empty when i go back
Hi Brenda,
I am sorry this is happening. Only other thing I can think of is for you to contact Support and see if they can figure it out for you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

annaH
Apr 15 2015, 10:14 AM
I have received several hazelnut trees as gifts, but can't change my other gifts to hazelnut trees. I can't find hazelnut trees to send as gifts to my friends, either.

brenda steele
Apr 15 2015, 10:18 AM
Hi Brenda,
I am sorry this is happening. Only other thing I can think of is for you to contact Support and see if they can figure it out for you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Ok, Thank you for all your help Taz xx

TartanLady
Apr 15 2015, 10:19 AM
Thanks for your response Taz as always polite and faultless wish some of the people who post on here would be so polite and stop moaning lol

cocosfarm
Apr 15 2015, 10:27 AM
What is Rotation capability for trees? What does this mean?

cocosfarm
Apr 15 2015, 10:28 AM

Thank you Aussie Rae

Tiger
Apr 15 2015, 10:42 AM
I have received several hazelnut trees as gifts, but can't change my other gifts to hazelnut trees. I can't find hazelnut trees to send as gifts to my friends, either.

Hi,

I had that problem earlier today, the first time i tried to send/exchange/return. Just exit and reload and it should start working.

Shellgirlmtl
Apr 15 2015, 10:49 AM
Thank you for the rest of the Release... great stuff!!!... Always!!!...:D

Tiger
Apr 15 2015, 10:49 AM

Hi,

Some of the trees have more than one view, they can be rotated. If a tree has this, click on one on your farm and select Rotate from the drop down menu and it will show you the different views.

boduke66
Apr 15 2015, 10:51 AM
it means the trees can be rotated,only thing is it doesn.t specify which trees are rotatable,unless Raul updated that part.:)

Lance75231
Apr 15 2015, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the crops/trees/facilities etc (and anything i missed) - only issue I see is that the new facilities are not showing up in the facility manger - not sure if I am the only one having this issue as I did not see anything posted about it yet.....

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the crops/trees/facilities etc (and anything i missed) - only issue I see is that the new facilities are not showing up in the facility manger - not sure if I am the only one having this issue as I did not see anything posted about it yet.....
Hi Lance,
Have you tried using the search to find them?

Lance75231
Apr 15 2015, 11:46 AM
Hi Lance,
Have you tried using the search to find them?

Thanks Taz for replying - i just realized that I had active facilities showing in the facility manger instead of all facilities......sorry to bother you...silly me

WyoSugar
Apr 15 2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the new facilities and crops and trees. Appreciate all the work you do :)

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Apr 15 2015, 12:44 PM
Just a THANK YOU to everyone for the new toys!! :-) Gotta keep us busy and on our toes!!

Tuckertbnc
Apr 15 2015, 12:48 PM
Will the hazelnuts be used for anything ? .. I saw where the brazil nuts are just for selling so far .. Never mind , went and checked the new FC factories found where both are going to be used .. will just be a cash crop for me ..

Palmarina
Apr 15 2015, 01:12 PM
Hi, I bought the new library utensils factory and started production. But when I reloaded the game after a while this new facility was empty and seemed to have no production at all. I retried the production and after a while the factory was empty again!!!

HELP

Grammy 11
Apr 15 2015, 01:16 PM
Am receiving hazel nut trees as gifts, was able to send them earlier. Now they have disappeared, though I continue to receive... Que sera sera.

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 01:29 PM
Hi, I bought the new library utensils factory and started production. But when I reloaded the game after a while this new facility was empty and seemed to have no production at all. I retried the production and after a while the factory was empty again!!!

HELP

Hi Palmarina:)

Try to put your facility in storage, reload the game, then put it back on the farm and fill it again. Check if the production is there.

If this doesnt work, then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and fill your facility again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If nothing works for you, please post here again.:)

Susan Canning
Apr 15 2015, 02:02 PM
First thing I did before I reported problem was clean mencache

cocosfarm
Apr 15 2015, 02:03 PM
I will never get enough Hazelnuts to use. Please let us buy them

Palmarina
Apr 15 2015, 02:35 PM
Hello, I did everything you suggested but in vain, the facilty does not keep track of any production and after a refil and reload of the game the production was gone again :confused:

Thanks in advance for checking this. I hope this will be fixed soon. It seems other people have the same problem.

Hope to hear from you soon! ;)

Try to put your facility in storage, reload the game, then put it back on the farm and fill it again. Check if the production is there.

If this doesnt work, then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and fill your facility again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If nothing works for you, please post here again.:)

marymarcel
Apr 15 2015, 02:54 PM
Hello, I did everything you suggested but in vain, the facilty does not keep track of any production and after a refil and reload of the game the production was gone again :confused:

Thanks in advance for checking this. I hope this will be fixed soon. It seems other people have the same problem.

Hope to hear from you soon! ;)

I'm sorry nothing worked for you, and yes we have other user with the same problem.

Please you will need to contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

ianski71@btinternet.com
Apr 15 2015, 03:02 PM
Will the hazelnuts be used for anything ? .. I saw where the brazil nuts are just for selling so far .. Never mind , went and checked the new FC factories found where both are going to be used .. will just be a cash crop for me ..

both hazelnuts and brazil nuts are used in the vegan supplies factory

Susan Canning
Apr 15 2015, 03:08 PM
Hubbies Trees are back now, don't know what you did but thankyou

dorissau
Apr 15 2015, 03:59 PM
I will never get enough Hazelnuts to use. Please let us buy them

The hazelnut tree was in my gift list this morning, now it's gone .. ??? Not in the store either. What gives???

Tiger
Apr 15 2015, 04:02 PM
The hazelnut tree was in my gift list this morning, now it's gone .. ??? Not in the store either. What gives???

Hi,

You'll only get it from gifts not the store, try reloading the gift page.

badpoodle
Apr 15 2015, 04:53 PM
why are some of my farms taking over 5 minutes to load? i didn't have this problem before the update, and now, i do.

also, i'm curious as to why my post shows me at level 1 when i'm at level 625 with over 6.5 billion xps?

Tiger
Apr 15 2015, 05:07 PM
why are some of my farms taking over 5 minutes to load? i didn't have this problem before the update, and now, i do.

also, i'm curious as to why my post shows me at level 1 when i'm at level 625 with over 6.5 billion xps?

Hi,

It's possible that there are many players on due to the new release which may be slowing things down today. If that is the reason there is very little you can do about it, but what you are saying does seem too long to me so. . .
For now try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if things have improved. Note, after clearing this cache the first time you load will be a little slower as the game has to load everything from new.

If you continue to have problems after today please post in the following thread after reading the top post there http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Your level in the forum has nothing to do with your game level so don't worry. It's only related to the amount of posts you have here in the forum. As you post more often that data will change.

Qivis
Apr 15 2015, 05:11 PM

The servers usually do get a bit overloaded from everyone logging in the day of or after updates. So chances are very good things will speed up again in the next couple days. Although PCs are becoming more and more affordable all the time, servers still cost a lot of money so adding capacity just for a day or 2 a month may not be worth the extra expense.

psycho_mommi
Apr 15 2015, 05:31 PM
thanks for the release and all the updates to such. you team of devs work so hard for us, this is the best game on FB, hands down!! y'all rock!! :D:D:D

Kathy813
Apr 15 2015, 05:32 PM
Why a new building instead of using the library that was previously a decoration? It would have been just as easy like when you used the courthouse.:confused:

tharcicia
Apr 15 2015, 05:56 PM

Well they show up in my facilitymanager but they are empty and can't fill them,
The funny thing is if I go to my farm where the facilities are I filled them up by hand but the facilities show up empty in the facilitymanager.

washalien
Apr 15 2015, 06:02 PM
I'm trying to buy hazelnut trees and can't find them in the store.

Tiger
Apr 15 2015, 06:07 PM
I'm trying to buy hazelnut trees and can't find them in the store.

Hi ,

they are a gifted item on the gift page, ask your friends to send you some

kqrs2009
Apr 15 2015, 06:09 PM
I just purchased the new vegan and library facilities. I clicked start all, it shows items being in the process, but then when you look again it shows nothing has been started. I can restart and it shows I paid coins to start the facility items but again they disappear, when you look again. I've closed out and come back in, logged out of FB and back in. I am using Google Chrome vs 41 on a Windows 8 PC. Can anyone report this issue?

Tiger
Apr 15 2015, 06:19 PM
I just purchased the new vegan and library facilities. I clicked start all, it shows items being in the process, but then when you look again it shows nothing has been started. I can restart and it shows I paid coins to start the facility items but again they disappear, when you look again. I've closed out and come back in, logged out of FB and back in. I am using Google Chrome vs 41 on a Windows 8 PC. Can anyone report this issue?

Hi,

This has issue has been sent off to the developers, we will have to wait for them to fix it.

Are they also showing empty when you go to the facility on the farm? Or is it just the facility manager?

Farmer-JP
Apr 15 2015, 06:26 PM
If I missed this I apologize beforehand. When sending gifts, under the 'All Farmers' drop-down menu, my 'Recently Sent' list is always empty. I may send gifts every couple days. What is the time frame for 'recently sent'?

Tiger
Apr 15 2015, 06:31 PM
If I missed this I apologize beforehand. When sending gifts, under the 'All Farmers' drop-down menu, my 'Recently Sent' list is always empty. I may send gifts every couple days. What is the time frame for 'recently sent'?

Hmm all that was said about that filter for time is this "that filter will show you all the friends that you have sent gifts in the past few days." Personally I send at least once a day so mine are all showing up.

If you haven't sent any recently or it's not time for you to send again, that may be why they aren't showing to you yet.

kqrs2009
Apr 15 2015, 08:50 PM
Yes everything disappears when opening just the facility on farm as well as through the facility manager. . Hi,

This has issue has been sent off to the developers, we will have to wait for them to fix it.

Are they also showing empty when you go to the facility on the farm? Or is it just the facility manager?

BCJan
Apr 15 2015, 09:14 PM
I was just hired for various jobs and everything is shadowed out rather than hidden, even if I go to the toolbox. I can't tell what is finished and what isn't. Is this a glitch or???? I notice my eye won't close entirely as before either. :(

Taz D
Apr 15 2015, 09:25 PM
I was just hired for various jobs and everything is shadowed out rather than hidden, even if I go to the toolbox. I can't tell what is finished and what isn't. Is this a glitch or???? I notice my eye won't close entirely as before either. :(
Hi BCJan,
There was a fix put out because the eye was not working correctly for some. This may have changed your settings. Go to your preferences and try unchecking the box for the Eye icon toggles between. The should allow you to toggle through all 3 settings as needed.

Majik Merlin
Apr 15 2015, 09:25 PM
Just a comment, doesn't require a response. I'm really disappointed that the Devs did not utilize the existing library as a facility instead of making us buy a different one.

Palmarina
Apr 15 2015, 11:24 PM
OK I will do that.

I'm sorry nothing worked for you, and yes we have other user with the same problem.

Please you will need to contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Raenie
Apr 16 2015, 01:43 AM
Hi BCJan,
There was a fix put out because the eye was not working correctly for some. This may have changed your settings. Go to your preferences and try unchecking the box for the Eye icon toggles between. The should allow you to toggle through all 3 settings as needed.

Taz, my "eye" can't be completely closed either. I hope that they will fix that again because it leaves me feeling like my "cataracts" are rapidly getting worse!!! (grin ;)

Just wanted y'all to know ..
thanks,

~Raenie

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 02:58 AM
Taz, my "eye" can't be completely closed either. I hope that they will fix that again because it leaves me feeling like my "cataracts" are rapidly getting worse!!! (grin ;)

Just wanted y'all to know ..
thanks,

~Raenie
Hi Raenie,
As I said in the post you quoted. Open your preferences and uncheck the box for "Eye icon only toggles between" That will allow your eye to switch between all 3 settings when you click on it.

marymarcel
Apr 16 2015, 06:13 AM
Hi all

From Raul's notes in the New Release

Post Release Updates - April 15th, 8:00PM EST

- The Hazelnut Tree should now always appear in the gift section.
- New facilities will stay filled after a refresh, please report if this is not the case.

Post Release Updates - April 16th, 4:00AM EST

- Products from the Reading Accessories Factory are now used on the following service facilities:

a) Tablet Holder, Book Ends, Reading Magnifier and Page Nibs in the Library
b) Cookbook Holder, Book Weight, Reading Support Pillow and Reading Pen in the Bookstore

Jean's Farm
Apr 16 2015, 12:16 PM
I just discovered something. When you have watered a farm to speed up harvest time it will say F,W,I when you hover over the square for the farm. I planted Chia and looked today and all it has is a F for fert....I went and checked them all (thinking I forgot to water) and they say F,I when you hover over the crop. It only does it with the Chia. I have wheat planted on a farm and it has the "I" and my quest farm shows the "I" for those plants. Must be a glitch with the Chia seeds.

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 12:22 PM
I just discovered something. When you have watered a farm to speed up harvest time it will say F,W,I when you hover over the square for the farm. I planted Chia and looked today and all it has is a F for fert....I went and checked them all (thinking I forgot to water) and they say F,I when you hover over the crop. It only does it with the Chia. I have wheat planted on a farm and it has the "I" and my quest farm shows the "I" for those plants. Must be a glitch with the Chia seeds.
Hi Jean,
The I and W diappear from the farm when you hover over it in the farm selector after the 20 hours are up. That is why it shows for some because they are shorter term crops. It is telling you that if you plant something else on that farm you can water again if needed.

Raenie
Apr 16 2015, 02:52 PM
Hi Raenie,
As I said in the post you quoted. Open your preferences and uncheck the box for "Eye icon only toggles between" That will allow your eye to switch between all 3 settings when you click on it.

Ummmmm.... yes I do know enough to try that, what I'm trying to tell you (and the developers) is that this feature is still *not* working for me on my server!!!!

:cool:

max_river
Apr 16 2015, 03:36 PM
i having issues with my farm two i missing my stuff on my left side

Bednek
Apr 16 2015, 04:09 PM
Yesterday I purchased the Vegan Supplies Factory and started all in my new facility. Also I clicked on people's posts that were posting Vegan Icecream, Vegan Bars and Egg Replacer. When I went to My Storage today to see how many I had (I think each one said the Mayor would put 90 in my storage) and I could not even find a box with Vegan Bar, Vegan Icecream or Egg Replacer. I do have Vegan Butter, Vegan Cheese and a couple of other ones. I know that I need to grow chia to produce them in my facility and I am growing that now. However, shouldn't I have gotten the products where I clicked on someone's posts and why are they not at least in My Storage, showing 0 stored?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1632561674&farm_ix=0

Thanks!
Deb Blum

Tiger
Apr 16 2015, 04:25 PM
Yesterday I purchased the Vegan Supplies Factory and started all in my new facility. Also I clicked on people's posts that were posting Vegan Icecream, Vegan Bars and Egg Replacer. When I went to My Storage today to see how many I had (I think each one said the Mayor would put 90 in my storage) and I could not even find a box with Vegan Bar, Vegan Icecream or Egg Replacer. I do have Vegan Butter, Vegan Cheese and a couple of other ones. I know that I need to grow chia to produce them in my facility and I am growing that now. However, shouldn't I have gotten the products where I clicked on someone's posts and why are they not at least in My Storage, showing 0 stored?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1632561674&farm_ix=0

Thanks!
Deb Blum

Hi there,

With ingredients requests you get the ingredients needed to make those products, not the products themselves.

It would have to be a bonus post in order to get the product itself.

Bednek
Apr 16 2015, 04:31 PM
OK, however, wouldn't I still have those products listed in My Storage so that when I do produce them they will be there? Or do you not get those specific product boxes until you produce them. Not sure I am asking right, sorry! I have clicked on posts for Vegan Icecream, and I have no chia seeds in storage, which is one of the ingredients. Should I or shouldn't I have them?

Jean's Farm
Apr 16 2015, 04:50 PM
Hi Jean,
The I and W diappear from the farm when you hover over it in the farm selector after the 20 hours are up. That is why it shows for some because they are shorter term crops. It is telling you that if you plant something else on that farm you can water again if needed.

Thanks Taz.....I never noticed that before with like, acorn squash. But that makes sense. TY!!!!

Tiger
Apr 16 2015, 04:52 PM
Ummmmm.... yes I do know enough to try that, what I'm trying to tell you (and the developers) is that this feature is still *not* working for me on my server!!!!

:cool:

Hi Raenie,

There is nothing else we can suggest to fix this for you from the forum so the only thing you can do now is contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Tiger
Apr 16 2015, 04:56 PM
OK, however, wouldn't I still have those products listed in My Storage so that when I do produce them they will be there? Or do you not get those specific product boxes until you produce them. Not sure I am asking right, sorry!

Hi,

You get the ingredients, so those get sent to your storage after you accept them.

Have a look at the ingredients needed for a particular item that you have in your gift box, then store them and check your storage to see if they made it there.

The final product goes to your storage after you have made them in your facility and stored them from that facility.

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 05:29 PM
i having issues with my farm two i missing my stuff on my left side
Hi max river,
What do you have on that side of that farm? Do you possibly have something turned off in the preferences that would be those items?
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

Bednek
Apr 16 2015, 05:34 PM
Hi again! Sorry to be a pain! OK, "I" posted for the ingredients for Vegan Ice cream. Two of my friends clicked on my post and I had Vegan Ice Cream in my gift box. I put them in storage and indeed I do have the ingredients for the ice cream. However, if I go and click on someone's post for vegan ice cream, for ingredients, shouldn't I get the ingredients as well?

Thanks!

Tiger
Apr 16 2015, 06:08 PM
Hi again! Sorry to be a pain! OK, "I" posted for the ingredients for Vegan Ice cream. Two of my friends clicked on my post and I had Vegan Ice Cream in my gift box. I put them in storage and indeed I do have the ingredients for the ice cream. However, if I go and click on someone's post for vegan ice cream, for ingredients, shouldn't I get the ingredients as well?

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes when you post the ingredients they go to your gift box and you have to store them from there.

When you click someone else's post to send the ingredients to them, those ingredients go straight to your storage, not via the gift box.

Bednek
Apr 16 2015, 06:17 PM
Thanks! OK that is my problem then....when I post and I go to my gift box, I get the ingredients. I checked just to make sure, as you suggested. When I click on someone else's post to send the ingredients to them, those ingredients did not appear in my storage. And of course, I have posted on everyone's to try this out and it isn't working. Storing from the gift box and getting the ingredients works perfectly, but not if I click on someone else's post.

Tiger
Apr 16 2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks! OK that is my problem then....when I post and I go to my gift box, I get the ingredients. I checked just to make sure, as you suggested. When I click on someone else's post to send the ingredients to them, those ingredients did not appear in my storage. And of course, I have posted on everyone's to try this out and it isn't working. Storing from the gift box and getting the ingredients works perfectly, but not if I click on someone else's post.

Hi,
If you sent ingredients for vegan icecream , for example, then you will get cashew milk, pistachios, chia, cocoa butter and agave syrup. Is this what you checked for in storage?

What ingredients request did you click? I will try and test this if i can find a co-operative neighbour available.

Bednek
Apr 16 2015, 06:34 PM
It seems to be working now. I clicked on (name removed) post for Vegan Ice cream and got no chia. However, I just clicked on (name removed) post for Egg Replacer and got 6 more chia, I had 24 and now have 30. So maybe it is fixed?

Thanks!

Tiger
Apr 16 2015, 06:39 PM
It seems to be working now. I clicked on [mod edit: name removed]'s post for Vegan Ice cream and got no chia. However, I just clicked on [mod edit: name removed]'s post for Egg Replacer and got 6 more chia, I had 24 and now have 30. So maybe it is fixed?

Thanks!

Hi

I just tried it with Vegan Icecream and it worked fine for me. Might have been a hiccup in the transfer of data when you last tried.

If it happens again stop sending them then try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and try again.

Bednek
Apr 16 2015, 06:49 PM
Thanks so much! I will do that if I have trouble in the future! Have a great one!

Tiger
Apr 16 2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks so much! I will do that if I have trouble in the future! Have a great one!

you are welcome Bednek. Happy farming :)

Farmer-JP
Apr 16 2015, 07:46 PM
Hmm all that was said about that filter for time is this "that filter will show you all the friends that you have sent gifts in the past few days." Personally I send at least once a day so mine are all showing up.

If you haven't sent any recently or it's not time for you to send again, that may be why they aren't showing to you yet.
Not for me. I sent gifts yesterday -- neighbors, farmers, etc. Today I tried to send gifts to 'Recently Sent' and the first time the option did not come up. So I sent to 50 neighbors. In the second round the option came up, but 'we couldn't find anyone'. It's like that option only comes up immediately after I send a gift to someone; of course then the option list is empty since those I just sent to are no longer eligible to receive gifts. :(

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 08:34 PM
Not for me. I sent gifts yesterday -- neighbors, farmers, etc. Today I tried to send gifts to 'Recently Sent' and the first time the option did not come up. So I sent to 50 neighbors. In the second round the option came up, but 'we couldn't find anyone'. It's like that option only comes up immediately after I send a gift to someone; of course then the option list is empty since those I just sent to are no longer eligible to receive gifts. :(
Hi JP,
They couldn't find any one in the second round because there is a time limit before you can resend to those same players.
When you say the option didn't come up for you today do you mean it wouldn't open or that it was empty even though you sent gifts yesterday?
Wait the required time (is shown in the clock tool in your toolbox) and try that list again and see if the first group you sent to today shows.

Farmer-JP
Apr 16 2015, 08:47 PM
Hi JP,
They couldn't find any one in the second round because there is a time limit before you can resend to those same players.
When you say the option didn't come up for you today do you mean it wouldn't open or that it was empty even though you sent gifts yesterday?
Wait the required time (is shown in the clock tool in your toolbox) and try that list again and see if the first group you sent to today shows.
Hi Taz - by second round I meant the second batch of 50 sent today. I sent gifts around 24 hours ago. When I went to send a few moments ago, the Recently Sent option did not come up under the 'All Farmers' (even though I sent to several folks 24 hours ago). So instead I chose from my 'Neighbors' list, and sent gifts to 50 of them. After FT reloaded, I clicked Send Gifts to continue. This time the 'Recently Sent' option appeared, but with no one in it. So I went back to the 'Neighbors' list. It is as if the 'Recently Sent' option does not appear until I start sending gifts, and then when it does it is empty, since those I recently sent to were just a few moments ago. Basically the Recently Sent option is not working. It seems to only appear after I start sending gifts. It's as if the Recently Sent list is looking for folks I sent to within the last few moments, and then of course as the time limit has not passed it doesn't include anyone. (the option did not come up at all the first time I opened it to send gifts to 50 neighbors; it DID show up when I tried sending to the next 50 neighbors, but was empty. It's like for me the definition of "recently" is a few moments ago, but then the list is empty (of course) as the folks I sent to recently were just a few moments ago and well under the time to be eligible for another gift. Essentially the option is "useless" to me at present..

Momma Woods
Apr 16 2015, 08:51 PM
probably the wrong place to post this: if you repost it elsewhere let me know where please. I keep getting this at lots of places---The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
If I reload page it will then display right.

max_river
Apr 16 2015, 08:57 PM
i am still missing stuff on the left side of my farm 2 i thought it would fix it self but has not