PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 10th, 2015

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 09:08 PM
Hi Taz - by second round I meant the second batch of 50 sent today. I sent gifts around 24 hours ago. When I went to send a few moments ago, the Recently Sent option did not come up under the 'All Farmers' (even though I sent to several folks 24 hours ago). So instead I chose from my 'Neighbors' list, and sent gifts to 50 of them. After FT reloaded, I clicked Send Gifts to continue. This time the 'Recently Sent' option appeared, but with no one in it. So I went back to the 'Neighbors' list. It is as if the 'Recently Sent' option does not appear until I start sending gifts, and then when it does it is empty, since those I recently sent to were just a few moments ago. Basically the Recently Sent option is not working. It seems to only appear after I start sending gifts. It's as if the Recently Sent list is looking for folks I sent to within the last few moments, and then of course as the time limit has not passed it doesn't include anyone. (the option did not come up at all the first time I opened it to send gifts to 50 neighbors; it DID show up when I tried sending to the next 50 neighbors, but was empty. It's like for me the definition of "recently" is a few moments ago, but then the list is empty (of course) as the folks I sent to recently were just a few moments ago and well under the time to be eligible for another gift. Essentially the option is "useless" to me at present..
Hi JP,
I use that option several times a day as I have only about 50 active neighbors. I can send gifts every 2 hours because I have all the gift tools, not that I remember to do so. It works every morning from the first one to the last. Maybe you are not waiting long enough for it to show the first time in the morning. If you have a lot of friends the list has to load then it may be a little slow listing the other lists.

GRB
Apr 16 2015, 09:14 PM
I don't know if this is a glitch but tonight I have been getting a lot of page temporarily unavailable. This is happening when I hit on the tab "My Requests" if it doesn't happen there, then when I hit "Show Farmtown Wall Requests". It doesn't happen every time but has happened enough to maybe warrant investigating. I usually try again and it works fine. Thanks for your time

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 09:17 PM
i am still missing stuff on the left side of my farm 2 i thought it would fix it self but has not
Hi max_river,
Upper left or lower left? I see all kinds of trees and facilities on that side of your farm 2.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 09:20 PM
probably the wrong place to post this: if you repost it elsewhere let me know where please. I keep getting this at lots of places---The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
If I reload page it will then display right.
Hi Momma Woods,
I have gotten that a couple times tonight too. There are a lot of severe storms tonight and it could be interupting the connecting. Only thing you can do is keep trying.

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 09:21 PM
I don't know if this is a glitch but tonight I have been getting a lot of page temporarily unavailable. This is happening when I hit on the tab "My Requests" if it doesn't happen there, then when I hit "Show Farmtown Wall Requests". It doesn't happen every time but has happened enough to maybe warrant investigating. I usually try again and it works fine. Thanks for your time
Hi GRB,
I have gotten that a couple times tonight too. There are a lot of severe storms tonight and it could be interupting the connecting. Only thing you can do is keep trying.

GRB
Apr 16 2015, 09:28 PM
Hi GRB,

Probably right on that one, will let you know if it happens tomorrow or the next day. Thanks

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 16 2015, 10:25 PM
I'm getting messages from lots of my group members that they're getting the same message when they try to return or send gifts

Also hearing that some can't get to their farms either...same message

'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.'

redjade27
Apr 16 2015, 10:29 PM
Many of us can't access Farm Town, getting a white screen that page is temporarily unavailable try again. Not sure I have the exact wording but that is basically what he says. It seems to have gotten worse in the last 30 minutes.

Taz D
Apr 16 2015, 11:37 PM
I'm getting messages from lots of my group members that they're getting the same message when they try to return or send gifts

Also hearing that some can't get to their farms either...same message

'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.'

Many of us can't access Farm Town, getting a white screen that page is temporarily unavailable try again. Not sure I have the exact wording but that is basically what he says. It seems to have gotten worse in the last 30 minutes.
Hi all,
I have gotten that a couple times tonight too. There are a lot of severe storms tonight and it could be interupting the connecting. I have had a couple say it is more than one game on Facebook that it is happening to, so it may be something around Facebook. Only thing I can suggest is to keep trying as it is not a complete outage like when they work on the app servers.

max_river
Apr 17 2015, 12:23 AM
Hi max_river,
Upper left or lower left? I see all kinds of trees and facilities on that side of your farm 2.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)
ty taz i try it again but it still not working maybe it will work it out by it self

max_river
Apr 17 2015, 12:39 AM
ty taz i try it again but it still not working maybe it will work it out by it self

i got fixed ty

david1323
Apr 17 2015, 02:39 AM

I just hit the reload button on my internet browser and get right in whenever this happens. Seems to happen only when going from FB to FT or from gifts to FT so I am wondering if this is a FB issue.

maggiel29
Apr 17 2015, 02:59 AM
I just hit the reload button on my internet browser and get right in whenever this happens. Seems to happen only when going from FB to FT or from gifts to FT so I am wondering if this is a FB issue.

I have been getting this for about the last couple of hours - at first I could get in directly but not through friends work posts now I cant get in at all.

LazyMare
Apr 17 2015, 06:18 AM
Have been having the same white screen problem when loading from FB bookmark or from bonus/ingredient wall posts, but seems to work okay when I load from the Forum, but not if I try and do requests. FB playing nice again somewhere.

Tiger
Apr 17 2015, 07:32 AM

I have been getting this for about the last couple of hours - at first I could get in directly but not through friends work posts now I cant get in at all.

Have been having the same white screen problem when loading from FB bookmark or from bonus/ingredient wall posts, but seems to work okay when I load from the Forum, but not if I try and do requests. FB playing nice again somewhere.

Hi all,

Facebook are doing rolling maintenance on a lot of servers today. It's a more temporary problem than the usual app server maintenance. Just keep trying to load your farm every now an then.

Mantis
Apr 17 2015, 08:28 AM
just a note no need for a reply: since the up-date over the last two days when i send a gift they seem to get two (not the same one sometimes) and its not the gifting tool. i think its lag or something. dont want to get done for cheating so reporting it

TartanLady
Apr 17 2015, 09:47 AM
Hi Momma Woods,

People in all parts of the world are getting this I am in uk have friends all over world they are all getting it too and we havent got storms in UK

redjade27
Apr 17 2015, 09:58 AM
Just a comment...the growing time for Chia is way too long. I planted right away irrigated, and still have about 16 hours to go. Why 6 days?

brenda steele
Apr 17 2015, 11:08 AM
Hello, I did everything you suggested but in vain, the facilty does not keep track of any production and after a refil and reload of the game the production was gone again :confused:

Thanks in advance for checking this. I hope this will be fixed soon. It seems other people have the same problem.

Hope to hear from you soon! ;)

I had this problem when I bought mine didn't matter what I did with it they kept emptying, Taz told me to email Support which I did, their reply was is my computer and date in sync which they were, but the next day I was able to stock everything and it stayed stocked yayyy

Taz D
Apr 17 2015, 11:10 AM
People in all parts of the world are getting this I am in uk have friends all over world they are all getting it too and we havent got storms in UK
Hi Tartanlady,
Since that post last night we have learned that Facebook is doing a rolling maintenace on their servers and this is what is causing the page temporarily unavailable. Just have to reload to get it to go through. Until they finish there is nothing that Farm Town can do for this.

brenda steele
Apr 17 2015, 11:12 AM
Don't know if this is a problem with FT or Facebook, but myself and a few others are experiencing 'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later', when we click on bonuses or sending ingredients or trying to get into the farm, it only happens once then lets you do it ok the next go, but has happened on several things

Chattin
Apr 17 2015, 11:42 AM
I've had the same issue for the last few days, but the other issue is that the gift box seems to be getting hit in the process. I have collected gifts, but then the "unavailable" message pops up and there is nothing in the gift box when I check. Have also had it choke when I'm returning gifts to friends so they are becoming victims of the glutch too. I hope this gets fixed soon

StoneFace
Apr 17 2015, 11:44 AM
probably the wrong place to post this: if you repost it elsewhere let me know where please. I keep getting this at lots of places---The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
If I reload page it will then display right.

I am getting it all the time.... usually the third attempt works

Taz D
Apr 17 2015, 12:02 PM
I've had the same issue for the last few days, but the other issue is that the gift box seems to be getting hit in the process. I have collected gifts, but then the "unavailable" message pops up and there is nothing in the gift box when I check. Have also had it choke when I'm returning gifts to friends so they are becoming victims of the glutch too. I hope this gets fixed soon
Hi Chattin,
So do we. Facebook is doing a rolling maintenance on all their servers and that is causing this unavailable page issue.

lollipopthebunny
Apr 17 2015, 02:49 PM
Back to having issues with the Gifts so am not trying till the problem disappears again! Last time I got ALL gifts by accident when I didn't want them then couldn't send any back.

Also have had the white screen an FT freezes in Gifts or getting into the Game or even when I am on my farm! It even asked me to upgrade my flash player again an I had just done that a couple days ago!

I read you all say its FB messing with things but I have heard other games on FB are working ok so why is FT having issues then? Just curious?

I haven't had a lot of the other issues others have reported luckily just the gift thing an now today with the white screen an it freezing up on me. Yes its been real slow since the Updates but that is par for the course on every upgrade!

When I go into the Facility Manager an click on the 'post' icon to see what I have in my facilities an what I need: The window freezes up and the window itself is blank! It also does it in the Service ones also! It started I think yesterday, but it has been real slow to open since the upgrades. Also if I refresh or go out an come back I get a different answer to them!!!

Thanks DEVS for all your HARD WORK!!!

JohnAlbertini
Apr 17 2015, 02:51 PM
Don't know if this is a problem with FT or Facebook, but myself and a few others are experiencing 'The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later', when we click on bonuses or sending ingredients or trying to get into the farm, it only happens once then lets you do it ok the next go, but has happened on several things

Same here. Often. Have to reload and sometimes that fixes it.

FrankDieter
Apr 17 2015, 03:08 PM
Same here. Often. Have to reload and sometimes that fixes it.

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

- Copied n pasted from my browser (Chrome), happened about 6 times in a row just trying to accept gifts.

I was loaded on server WF36 - is this a rogue pc?

;)

marymarcel
Apr 17 2015, 03:16 PM
Please try again later.

- Copied n pasted from my browser (Chrome), happened about 6 times in a row just trying to accept gifts.

I was loaded on server WF36 - is this a rogue pc?

;)

Hi Frank:)

We all have got that message during the day. Facebook is doing maintenance in their servers and we are going to have this problem from time to time, till they finish whatever they are doing.

Please try to reload or click in F5, sometimes this fixes the problem:)

DianeCK
Apr 17 2015, 04:58 PM
anyone getting this i have to reload or go out come back in wait a few minutes been happening 2 days now...

Please try again later.

Taz D
Apr 17 2015, 05:00 PM
anyone getting this i have to reload or go out come back in wait a few minutes been happening 2 days now...

Please try again later.
Hi Diane,
Yes everyone is getting it. It is Facebook doing maintenance.

DianeCK
Apr 17 2015, 05:03 PM
Hi Diane,
Yes everyone is getting it. It is Facebook doing maintenance.

thanks ... glad its nothing big.... enjoy your weekend...

boduke66
Apr 17 2015, 07:11 PM
RAUL just posted this 11 minutes ago''Post Release Updates - April 17th, 8:00PM EST

- We just found out that the issue "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." was actually due to a hardware issue on our side, not facebook, we just fixed the problem.''

Fokus
Apr 17 2015, 07:19 PM
Known Issues: None

I would think the Bait belts not giving the proper bonus is a known issue and has been for some time (like a year)

Jean's Farm
Apr 17 2015, 07:29 PM
WOW!!!! I just harvested enough Chia to get to the 7th and final dan degree and I get......drum roll please.....181???????????? HUH??????? There is something wrong with this!!!!!!!!!

And it did not give me the 7th to post.....just a couple of the others and I only posted one. This is the only bonus I posted today.

The other day I harvested leeks and only got one post from them. It was for a very very large amount!!!!

And now I am at the 8 million coin limit on bonuses for this 12 hour period??? I've hardly clicked on anything today let alone received any.

Qivis
Apr 17 2015, 07:37 PM
Way to go Raul! Thanks for taking responsibility for the issue. :)

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 17 2015, 08:17 PM
WOW!!!! I just harvested enough Chia to get to the 7th and final dan degree and I get......drum roll please.....181???????????? HUH??????? There is something wrong with this!!!!!!!!!

And it did not give me the 7th to post.....just a couple of the others and I only posted one. This is the only bonus I posted today.

The other day I harvested leeks and only got one post from them. It was for a very very large amount!!!!

And now I am at the 8 million coin limit on bonuses for this 12 hour period??? I've hardly clicked on anything today let alone received any.

The longer the crops takes to grow, the less you need to get to the next belt or Dan

Since the chia takes so long, it doesn't take a lot of them to get to the next level, but the leeks are so quick growing that you're going to have to grow a lot of them

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the 6th degree Dan is the highest Dan available on the chia since it's a new crop. (and it does only give you 181 at 6th degree) Seems like Dans are increased/released according to when they're originally released. The 7th degree Dan will probably come along later

Jean's Farm
Apr 17 2015, 08:32 PM
The longer the crops takes to grow, the less you need to get to the next belt or Dan

Since the chia takes so long, it doesn't take a lot of them to get to the next level, but the leeks are so quick growing that you're going to have to grow a lot of them

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the 6th degree Dan is the highest Dan available on the chia since it's a new crop. (and it does only give you 181 at 6th degree) Seems like Dans are increased/released according to when they're originally released. The 7th degree Dan will probably come along later

My Chia say they are at the 7th Dan and no more are available. My Leeks are at the 1st Dan. Doesn't make sense to me how they figure them. I would think the longer it takes to grow the higher your reward would be not the other way around. :)

chrisluvsanimals
Apr 17 2015, 08:34 PM
Yeah....but Slashkey doesn't usually make a lot of sense.....LOL

We love them anyway :)

Yeah...I just saw a 7th degree chia and it's the same as the 6th (181 products)

ckerider
Apr 17 2015, 09:10 PM
Just to let you know. I finally got my Chia crop ready to harvest, but it is not calculating the crop properly. I have not had this problem before at this farm and I have not hanged anything except to plant the chia. Anyone else having any problems with this crop?

Taz D
Apr 17 2015, 09:27 PM
Just to let you know. I finally got my Chia crop ready to harvest, but it is not calculating the crop properly. I have not had this problem before at this farm and I have not hanged anything except to plant the chia. Anyone else having any problems with this crop?
Hi ckerider,
What do you think you were supposed to get and how many did you get? Do you have any belts already for the chia?

Aussie Rae
Apr 17 2015, 09:37 PM
got the 7th Dan for Chia but no pop up to post for friends and neighbours...

docmm6
Apr 17 2015, 09:48 PM
Just harvested 3 farms of Chia and the problem is the ribbon shows black ribbon with a 4 in the middle but when I hover the mouse over it says 897 to reach 5th Dan and that I have 9429 in storage. At no time did a pop-up show to post. I would think that the ribbon with the 4 is correct and not what shows hovering the mouse but would like to know for sure as to the correct one.

KnightRider
Apr 17 2015, 09:56 PM
Just harvested 3 farms of Chia and the problem is the ribbon shows black ribbon with a 4 in the middle but when I hover the mouse over it says 897 to reach 5th Dan and that I have 9429 in storage. At no time did a pop-up show to post. I would think that the ribbon with the 4 is correct and not what shows hovering the mouse but would like to know for sure as to the correct one.

Hello docmm6,

When you harvest only the original item is added to the total of the belts/dans, any extra that you get like from fertilization and what belt/dan you get isn't added to the total. Your total in storage would be higher due to that total is counting all the extra that you get from fertilization and the belt/dans. So when it says you need 897 that means you need 897 single plots to get to the 5th dan.

docmm6
Apr 18 2015, 07:09 AM
Okay opened FT this morning and Dan 1 pop-up for Chia popped up. Really don't understand this. I was on for over an hour after harvesting with no pop-ups on it and then this morning there it is.

docmm6
Apr 18 2015, 07:13 AM
Okay just returned to farm from here and Chia pop-up Dan 3 showed which I closed and then Dan 4 popped open.

WyoSugar
Apr 18 2015, 07:58 AM
Just got on my farm. When I opened my facility manager.....There is NOTHING there. Help

marymarcel
Apr 18 2015, 08:07 AM
Just got on my farm. When I opened my facility manager.....There is NOTHING there. Help

Hi wyoSugar:)

Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the funnel. Be sure you have check marks, for All Facilities, All farms and in Facility Type, you have the marks for Animal Buildings, Regular Facilities (All) and Service Facilities.

If you have the right check marks and you still get a blank page then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

WyoSugar
Apr 18 2015, 08:14 AM
Hi wyoSugar:)

Please open your Facility Manager and then click on the funnel. Be sure you have check marks, for All Facilities, All farms and in Facility Type, you have the marks for Animal Buildings, Regular Facilities (All) and Service Facilities.

If you have the right check marks and you still get a blank page then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

Cleared everything and now my factories are back. Whew I was in a panic for a minute. Thanks

marymarcel
Apr 18 2015, 08:33 AM
Cleared everything and now my factories are back. Whew I was in a panic for a minute. Thanks

You are welcome and thanks for coming back and let us know :)

RFMad
Apr 18 2015, 12:59 PM
I've been noticing that no matter which dan it is - 1st, 2nd, etc that I only get 181 for me and 91 for my neighbors that click on it. Shouldn't the amount go up? I haven't ever noticed that before.

pete5560
Apr 18 2015, 02:16 PM
on a coop quest, i am to load a book return box in the library. the step preceding this is to have someone buy a hardware shop. is this an error as i can not find this hardware shop in the library supplies factory?

marymarcel
Apr 18 2015, 02:19 PM
on a coop quest, i am to load a book return box in the library. the step preceding this is to have someone buy a hardware shop. is this an error as i can not find this hardware shop in the library supplies factory?

Hi pete:)

We have just reported this problem to the developers. Hopefully they will find a fix for this.:)

lollipopthebunny
Apr 18 2015, 07:12 PM
In the My Gifts Tab at the top of my farm it shows a 1 after I have collected ALL gifts! It didn't used to show any number at all if the gift box was empty! Is this due to the new updates?

If something is hidden how would I unhide it? I don't have anything hidden that I am aware of though.

Can someone explain this an help get this fixed please? Thanks in advance

I clear my cache etc an it has done this since yesterday or the day before when I was able to collect gifts without any trouble that we have been having lately.

Taz D
Apr 18 2015, 07:44 PM
In the My Gifts Tab at the top of my farm it shows a 1 after I have collected ALL gifts! It didn't used to show any number at all if the gift box was empty! Is this due to the new updates?

If something is hidden how would I unhide it? I don't have anything hidden that I am aware of though.

Can someone explain this an help get this fixed please? Thanks in advance

I clear my cache etc an it has done this since yesterday or the day before when I was able to collect gifts without any trouble that we have been having lately.
Hi lollipop,
Try going to the Games link on your Facebook home page and click on activity at the top of that page. There may be one gift stuck in that as it doesn't update the way it is supposed to. Accept it if there is one there. You may not get it as you have already accepted all but that should clear the 1 showing.

JAS0643
Apr 18 2015, 11:10 PM
Does anyone have a picture of their farm with the grid lines cover? I would like to see it before I buy it.

KnightRider
Apr 18 2015, 11:21 PM
Does anyone have a picture of their farm with the grid lines cover? I would like to see it before I buy it.

I just purchased it. It covers the whole farm with grids. Here is the picture of part of my farm that it is on.

https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11165131_913347222020862_8844594017021025509_n.jpg ?oh=3398692bb064b8aee01754489a056385&oe=559D627C

JAS0643
Apr 19 2015, 01:58 AM
I just purchased it. It covers the whole farm with grids. Here is the picture of part of my farm that it is on.

https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11165131_913347222020862_8844594017021025509_n.jpg ?oh=3398692bb064b8aee01754489a056385&oe=559D627C

Thank you. I was wondering if it covered it in 1x1 squares. I'm glad it does this will come in very handy.

KnightRider
Apr 19 2015, 02:18 AM
Thank you. I was wondering if it covered it in 1x1 squares. I'm glad it does this will come in very handy.

Hello JAS0643,

Your welcome. I think it will come in handy, I purchased the one for FC and after that it does cost only 100 coins for other farms. I know have it on 2 farms and I like to have my farms line up so this way I can tell exactly how many spaces to move something to line up with the farm next to it.

boduke66
Apr 19 2015, 04:56 PM
i too am getting a similar error,only this time with my regular quests,i am posting a picture of the error22214

boduke66
Apr 19 2015, 05:00 PM
as you can see in step 3,its wanting me to do the tuna sandwich,not the egg thing,def an error there

KnightRider
Apr 19 2015, 05:36 PM
as you can see in step 3,its wanting me to do the tuna sandwich,not the egg thing,def an error there

Hello boduke66,

That problem has been sent to the developers so that they can fix it. When they get it fixed it won't help quests that are already active but it will help the future quests that appear.

andygoerke
Apr 19 2015, 06:30 PM
13. Vegan Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Vegan Supplies.

Egg Replacer quest uses a tuna sandwich which is not part of the quest

and when you have the ingredients for a tuna sandwich it does not credit you so quest can not complete

marymarcel
Apr 19 2015, 06:35 PM
13. Vegan Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Vegan Supplies.

Egg Replacer quest uses a tuna sandwich which is not part of the quest

and when you have the ingredients for a tuna sandwich it does not credit you so quest can not complete

Hi andy:)

I'm sorry this is happening to you, we have just report this to the developers.
However when they fix it, it will only apply to new quests. There is no way to fix a running quest so you will have to let this one expire.

andygoerke
Apr 19 2015, 06:39 PM
Hi andy:)

I'm sorry this is happening to you, we have just report this to the developers.
However when they fix it, it will only apply to new quests. There is no way to fix a running quest so you will have to let this one expire.

Thanks for the quick answer

marymarcel
Apr 19 2015, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the quick answer

You are welcome andy:)

Texas Belle
Apr 20 2015, 01:43 PM
Don't know if anybody has reported this or not.. My Harvest All one click to harvest the animal sheds is not working with the Super Sheds.. it harvest all the regular sheds but the Super ones I have to do by hand.. Can you report so they can get it fixed.. I am having carpal tunnel surgery tomorrow and less clicks are much, much better for my hand.. Thanks.

Tiger
Apr 20 2015, 01:50 PM
Don't know if anybody has reported this or not.. My Harvest All one click to harvest the animal sheds is not working with the Super Sheds.. it harvest all the regular sheds but the Super ones I have to do by hand.. Can you report so they can get it fixed.. I am having carpal tunnel surgery tomorrow and less clicks are much, much better for my hand.. Thanks.

Hi Texas Belle,

Can you check and see if any of the farms you have super sheds on are quest farms please. And is it all types of super sheds or one type?

I won't be able to test this until mine are ready to harvest again.

ETA I have just tried this and all my super sheds harvested fine using the Harvest All.

dnana
Apr 20 2015, 03:51 PM
Yay! My farm Town Wall Requests are back to normal, no more squooshing up against the left hand wall. Thanks, devs, whatever you did! :)

dnana
Apr 20 2015, 03:54 PM
Hello JAS0643,

Your welcome. I think it will come in handy, I purchased the one for FC and after that it does cost only 100 coins for other farms. I know have it on 2 farms and I like to have my farms line up so this way I can tell exactly how many spaces to move something to line up with the farm next to it.

I have wondered for a long time if they will ever give us the ability to see all of our farms in one big picture, so we can see how they line up against one another. I don't move mine around in the grid, and I do have a few that I have tried to link with roads and tree lines. It would be neat to see them all together on one screen. :)

KnightRider
Apr 20 2015, 04:10 PM
I have wondered for a long time if they will ever give us the ability to see all of our farms in one big picture, so we can see how they line up against one another. I don't move mine around in the grid, and I do have a few that I have tried to link with roads and tree lines. It would be neat to see them all together on one screen. :)

Hello dnana,

You could put that in the suggestions section, you can't start a new thread but you could post in a thread that is close to your suggestion.

groundzerogirl
Apr 22 2015, 07:48 AM
I may have missed this in the thread but are the Hazelnut trees used in any facility?

Taz D
Apr 22 2015, 08:25 AM
I may have missed this in the thread but are the Hazelnut trees used in any facility?
Hi groundzerogirl,
They are used in the new Vegan Supplies Factory.

BarbLH
Apr 22 2015, 11:44 AM
I was going to send gifts & just noticed that the selection "Recently Sent To" is missing. It was there yesterday but has disappeared. Can this be fixed? Thanks!

BarbLH
Apr 22 2015, 11:48 AM
I was going to send gifts & just noticed that the selection "Recently Sent To" is missing. It was there yesterday but has disappeared. Can this be fixed? Thanks!

And now that selection is back! But believe me, I took a pic of the menu when it wasn't there!
Using Google Chrome if you need this info.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 22 2015, 04:01 PM
am I the only one stuck on 181 quantity for the bonus amount for Chia? 5th Dan now and still says 181 -
:confused:
:mad:

Tiger
Apr 22 2015, 04:08 PM
am I the only one stuck on 181 quantity for the bonus amount for Chia? 5th Dan now and still says 181 -
:confused:
:mad:

Hi,

No you are not, it looks like they are all the same. You get 181 for 7th Dan as well.

Rugged Barbie
Apr 22 2015, 05:51 PM
Hi,

No you are not, it looks like they are all the same. You get 181 for 7th Dan as well.

hmm, then, is this a glitch, a cruel joke or the new norm for 6 day crops?

Tiger
Apr 22 2015, 06:04 PM
hmm, then, is this a glitch, a cruel joke or the new norm for 6 day crops?

There a few other crops (and before you ask no i can't remember which ones lol )that give you the same amount for each belt, no matter what belt you achieve. Who knows why the developers made that decision, they didn't tell us.

PNELLA
Apr 22 2015, 06:13 PM
Why do the trains show up as "sorry" when you have just sent them to only 14 farmers? I clear cache but that does not help much.

Taz D
Apr 22 2015, 06:24 PM
Why do the trains show up as "sorry" when you have just sent them to only 14 farmers? I clear cache but that does not help much.
Hi PNELLA,
That is because only 12 farmers can boost your train as stated in the Game Guide chapter on trains.

Each friend will advance your train 2 hours
The advance that your train receive in one trip from all your friends combined can not exceed a full 24 hour day

janelouise
Apr 22 2015, 11:00 PM
Twice today i have ended up hiring 2 people in the market place to work my farms because i did not get a response from the first person i tried to hire. Is this a problem?

Taz D
Apr 22 2015, 11:37 PM
Twice today i have ended up hiring 2 people in the market place to work my farms because i did not get a response from the first person i tried to hire. Is this a problem?
Hi janelouise,
The following change was made:
When you receive a Hire Request if you don't respond in 30 seconds the request will disappear. Later on we will add a countdown so you know how much time you have to accept the request.
Based on that then they have 30 seconds to accept and you should get a notice. It would be advisable then to wait about a minute before you click to hire another to give the program to send you the notification from them. If they do not respond in that time then it should be saafe to hire another one.

StoneFace
Apr 24 2015, 08:11 AM
I have wondered about this for awhile.....

When I use this memcache link to clear...

I notice that it only lists the farms from #1 to #16. Since there is no further scrolling, nor a "second page", I think that the last 10 farms are not cleared, since they are not listed.

???

marymarcel
Apr 24 2015, 08:14 AM
I have wondered about this for awhile.....

When I use this memcache link to clear...

I notice that it only lists the farms from #1 to #16. Since there is no further scrolling, nor a "second page", I think that the last 10 farms are not cleared, since they are not listed.

???

Hi StoneFace:)

When you use the memcache, all farms' data is cleared no matter how many farms you can see in the list.:)

StoneFace
Apr 24 2015, 08:28 AM
Hi StoneFace:)

When you use the memcache, all farms' data is cleared no matter how many farms you can see in the list.:)

So I assume the "list" just has not been updated (detailed) since farm 16?

Would the devs do that, or would a mod do that?

marymarcel
Apr 24 2015, 08:33 AM
So I assume the "list" just has not been updated (detailed) since farm 16?

Would the devs do that, or would a mod do that?

The list is updated, only you cant scroll down, but when you use the memcache link, all data from all farms is cleared:)

Kassiegal
Apr 24 2015, 08:43 AM
Was wondering if and when there will be an update to Farm 26 to 40 x 40
Thanks so much for all the great work you do for this game

marymarcel
Apr 24 2015, 08:56 AM
Was wondering if and when there will be an update to Farm 26 to 40 x 40
Thanks so much for all the great work you do for this game

Hi Kassiegal:)

It will probably get the upgrades in the near future but only developers know and they dont tell us.
Up now it was only upgraded to 22x22

Kassiegal
Apr 24 2015, 11:51 AM
Hi Kassiegal:)

It will probably get the upgrades in the near future but only developers know and they dont tell us.
Up now it was only upgraded to 22x22

Thank you...Im not impatient..Ijust love bigger farms..lol lol

MichHotRod
Apr 25 2015, 01:12 PM
Hi folks, with Mothers Day coming up, anybody have any Idea when we might get Mothers day stuff for the farms?

anotherfarmer
Apr 26 2015, 06:46 AM
Hi folks, with Mothers Day coming up, anybody have any Idea when we might get Mothers day stuff for the farms?

good question.......... :confused:

tiggeragin
Apr 27 2015, 12:48 PM
In this update...This is not showing on my waters. Is there something in my wrench that I need to change or something for this to work? Mine still just tells me o fish and how much bait, until it's time to fish again. Thanks.

11. Other Improvements:

- When fishing, instead of the % Grown you will see exactly how long will it take for the fish to grow

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 12:58 PM
In this update...This is not showing on my waters. Is there something in my wrench that I need to change or something for this to work? Mine still just tells me o fish and how much bait, until it's time to fish again. Thanks.

11. Other Improvements:

- When fishing, instead of the % Grown you will see exactly how long will it take for the fish to grow

Hi,

I've just tried this on my farms. Pick up the fishing rod or boat and hover over your waters, it will then show the hours. Make sure your "Eye" is not set to hidden or dimmed, or it will not show the the information.

tiggeragin
Apr 27 2015, 01:18 PM
Hi,

I've just tried this on my farms. Pick up the fishing rod or boat and hover over your waters, it will then show the hours. Make sure your "Eye" is not set to hidden or dimmed, or it will not show the the information.

Thank you! I had no idea...I usually keep my eye on hidden, so I'll have to adjust a little how I do things. You've been a great help, thanks again!

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 01:25 PM
Thank you! I had no idea...I usually keep my eye on hidden, so I'll have to adjust a little how I do things. You've been a great help, thanks again!

you are very welcome tiggeragin. Glad we could help :)

badpoodle
Apr 27 2015, 03:12 PM
what is the current level of XPs that will cause your XP total to reset to zero?

thank you.

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 03:21 PM
what is the current level of XPs that will cause your XP total to reset to zero?

thank you.

Hi badpoodle,

Current top level is Level 625 (33,991,000XP). You're XP does not reset to zero, you continue earning it, the level bar just stops moving as there are no new levels to reach.

I currently see your xp at 6761460103. Do you not see this to the left of your level at the top of your game screen?

badpoodle
Apr 27 2015, 03:53 PM
i'm sorry, i didn't make my question clear.

i wasn't referring to xps vis-a-vis levels. i was referring to a total number of xps that would cause an account to reset to zero. i believe it's somewhere in the 8 billion xps area, and i'd like clarification before i get my xps too high.

thank you so much for your prompt response.

i ask this because a fellow farmer by the name of dominique had his xps reset to zero.

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 04:15 PM
i'm sorry, i didn't make my question clear.

i wasn't referring to xps vis-a-vis levels. i was referring to a total number of xps that would cause an account to reset to zero. i believe it's somewhere in the 8 billion xps area, and i'd like clarification before i get my xps too high.

thank you so much for your prompt response.

i ask this because a fellow farmer by the name of dominique had his xps reset to zero.

Hi badpoodle,

I'm not sure what the upper limit is. Do they see the full xp when they hover over the amount at the top of their game screen?
We think it is in the single billions, but are not sure. The database does have a limit. We would encourage your friend to come to the forum and post so we can take a look at their data.

badpoodle
Apr 27 2015, 04:26 PM
tiger, thank you for helping me.

i believe dominique's xps were in the 8 billion range when he was reset. when i look at his current xp amount, it shows zero. i think he wrote to the forum about this when this happened (at least 6 months ago), but he claims he received no answer.

i realize i'm still quite a ways from reaching this level, but still, i'd like to know what the number is to allow me a sense of how aggressively i may still play. i'm currently fairly close to 7 billion, and with the game's current generous allotments for crops and facilities, i'd like to know when i should seriously slow down.

tiger, thank you again for addressing a question that isn't that important in the grand scheme of farm town. i love this game, i love all the work the developers have done, and i just want a general sense of how much i should slow down.

happy farming to all who farm!

p.s. when i hover over his xps or look at his xps via my neighbor page, both show zero.

badpoodle
Apr 27 2015, 04:36 PM
i cannot access his farm, but his facebook link is:

[mod edit: Link removed for privacy]

badpoodle
Apr 27 2015, 04:53 PM
hey, i just noticed my forum profile shows me at level 1, just getting started. is this a tangent of the reset to zero based on my xps?

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 04:57 PM
tiger, thank you for helping me.

i believe dominique's xps were in the 8 billion range when he was reset. when i look at his current xp amount, it shows zero. i think he wrote to the forum about this when this happened (at least 6 months ago), but he claims he received no answer.

i realize i'm still quite a ways from reaching this level, but still, i'd like to know what the number is to allow me a sense of how aggressively i may still play. i'm currently fairly close to 7 billion, and with the game's current generous allotments for crops and facilities, i'd like to know when i should seriously slow down.

tiger, thank you again for addressing a question that isn't that important in the grand scheme of farm town. i love this game, i love all the work the developers have done, and i just want a general sense of how much i should slow down.

happy farming to all who farm!

p.s. when i hover over his xps or look at his xps via my neighbor page, both show zero.

Hi badpoodle,

I'm sorry we just don't have that information at this time. If I find out I will let you know.

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 04:58 PM
hey, i just noticed my forum profile shows me at level 1, just getting started. is this a tangent of the reset to zero based on my xps?

Hi,

Ignore the level in the forum, it has nothing to do with your game level :)

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 05:05 PM
i cannot access his farm, but his facebook link is:

Hi badpoodle,

I have removed the link for your friends privacy and security. Thank you for the information.

badpoodle
Apr 27 2015, 05:09 PM
thank you, tiger! i appreciate your attention to my question.

this is the link to what i think was his original account:

i'm not sure, but i think this is the one that was suspended. he was facebook friends with me on both.

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 05:17 PM
thank you, tiger! i appreciate your attention to my question.

this is the link to what i think was his original account:

i'm not sure, but i think this is the one that was suspended. he was facebook friends with me on both.

Hi badpoodle,

For the sake of your friend privacy, please do not post their links on the forum. You can of course send them to me via private message.

We can not do anything about facebook suspending accounts.

EDIT TO ADD:

I have now checked the data and visited those farms. On visit, what you see bottom left of the game screen is the first 8 digits of their xp, the remainder do not show because there is no room for them. Their data is showing the full amount.

badpoodle
Apr 27 2015, 05:47 PM
thank you again for you help, tiger.

Tiger
Apr 27 2015, 06:52 PM
thank you again for you help, tiger.

Hi badpoodle,

I now have more information for you. The maximum limit is currently 20 Billion. You have quite a way to go before you reach that :)

GRB
Apr 27 2015, 08:30 PM
Hi badpoodle,

I now have more information for you. The maximum limit is currently 20 Billion. You have quite a way to go before you reach that :)

And what happens after you reach the 20 billion XP's? Will the game still be playable? Just not earning any more XP's. Will you still earn coins and farm cash?

Taz D
Apr 27 2015, 08:45 PM
And what happens after you reach the 20 billion XP's? Will the game still be playable? Just not earning any more XP's. Will you still earn coins and farm cash?
Hi GRB,
If the game is still here by that time I am sure they will change it again. There does have to be a limit on the number, so the data can be calculated right.

davisterry1
Apr 27 2015, 09:08 PM
I am not getting my Farm Cash for working on farms. I thought when I was hired to work on a farm, I got $1 for each farm. I have been at $9 for several days, but I have worked on several farms.

Taz D
Apr 27 2015, 09:22 PM
I am not getting my Farm Cash for working on farms. I thought when I was hired to work on a farm, I got $1 for each farm. I have been at $9 for several days, but I have worked on several farms.
Hi Davisterry,
No you do not get Farm Cash for hired work on farms. You do get 1 farm cash for every level you go up and since when you work you gain experience thwen maybe that is why you thought you got it for being hired.

lgable
Apr 28 2015, 11:21 AM
I do not know if this is the right place to ask. Due to the FB changes is there anyway possible to make a farmlink for a friend if they do not know how to make one from their farm as the ID number for FarmTown is no longer the same as FB ID

Taz D
Apr 28 2015, 11:37 AM
I do not know if this is the right place to ask. Due to the FB changes is there anyway possible to make a farmlink for a friend if they do not know how to make one from their farm as the ID number for FarmTown is no longer the same as FB ID
Hi lgable,
Please have your friend register here in the forums and we can work directly with them. There isn't any way you can help them with this.

StoneFace
Apr 28 2015, 06:58 PM
Mother's Day item and gifts have been released.
:D

Farmer_Susan
Apr 28 2015, 09:22 PM
Somehow I have a "Lion and cub" and also a "Gorilla with baby". I don't really remember how or when I got them but I want more. I asked about them last summer and was told that they were Mother's Day items so I've been waiting all year for the Mother's Day release. I see a "Mom and baby giraffe" (which is very cool) in tonight's release, but I don't see the lion or the gorilla. Will they be released eventually? How about other zoo type animals we can use?

jkmyer
Apr 29 2015, 06:10 AM
Is anyone else having problems with the bait? I have some then it is gone this morning I had 550 then 750 and back to 550, always used to have lots

marymarcel
Apr 29 2015, 06:57 AM
Somehow I have a "Lion and cub" and also a "Gorilla with baby". I don't really remember how or when I got them but I want more. I asked about them last summer and was told that they were Mother's Day items so I've been waiting all year for the Mother's Day release. I see a "Mom and baby giraffe" (which is very cool) in tonight's release, but I don't see the lion or the gorilla. Will they be released eventually? How about other zoo type animals we can use?

Hi Farmer Susan:)

I'm not completely sure but as far as I can remember lion and gorilla were released for Father's Day:)

Farmer_Susan
Apr 29 2015, 07:45 AM
Hi Farmer Susan:)

I'm not completely sure but as far as I can remember lion and gorilla were released for Father's Day:)

Oh yay! Ok, I'll just wait a little longer. : )

KnightRider
Apr 29 2015, 05:23 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the bait? I have some then it is gone this morning I had 550 then 750 and back to 550, always used to have lots

Hello jkmyer,

Do you happen to have the service facility Fishing Tackle Shop? If you do and use the load all tools, it loads both bait into that facility and that could be where some of your bait is going. If you have it you can go into the facility and uncheck the boxes so that the load all tool will not load the bait into that facility.

beverduster
Apr 30 2015, 02:52 AM
whats going on, lost 45,000 petro barells, 500,000 hen eggs & all my oil drums, dont make sense grrr grrr

carolann43
Apr 30 2015, 07:22 AM
Every morning I am missing something. I think someone can get at my storage. I honestly do. They take the really hard to grow or accumulate products.

Texas Belle
Apr 30 2015, 12:30 PM
Hi Texas Belle,

Can you check and see if any of the farms you have super sheds on are quest farms please. And is it all types of super sheds or one type?

I won't be able to test this until mine are ready to harvest again.

ETA I have just tried this and all my super sheds harvested fine using the Harvest All.

Hi Tiger and thanks for answering, just back today and tried again and it is my super sheds that are on farm 20, don't have super sheds on any other one, so not that bad, only a nuisance to have to go back and do them manually.. again thanks for the quick response :)

Tiger
Apr 30 2015, 12:48 PM
Hi Tiger and thanks for answering, just back today and tried again and it is my super sheds that are on farm 20, don't have super sheds on any other one, so not that bad, only a nuisance to have to go back and do them manually.. again thanks for the quick response :)

Hi,

Can you check to see if that farm is a quest farm please. Go to the farm and click on the farm name, see if there is a check mark in the box "Make this a quest farm". If there is a check mark there, remove it.

ImajeanB
Apr 30 2015, 12:55 PM
Hi,

Can you check to see if that farm is a quest farm please. Go to the farm and click on the farm name, see if there is a check mark in the box "Make this a quest farm". If there is a check mark there, remove it.

I have to manually harvest mine too and no, there is no check mark to make it a quest farm. Not all just about 3 and one is the Super Rabbit.
Ignore this last remark please. I went back and checked and had forgot I had 2 on my quest farm. I unchecked it and I'm sure it will work right now. Thanks Taz!!!!!!!

Tiger
Apr 30 2015, 01:06 PM
I have to manually harvest mine too and no, there is no check mark to make it a quest farm. Not all just about 3 and one is the Super Rabbit.
Ignore this last remark please. I went back and checked and had forgot I had 2 on my quest farm. I unchecked it and I'm sure it will work right now. Thanks Taz!!!!!!!

you are welcome ImajeanB. :)

Just so you know I'm Tiger not Taz ;)

ImajeanB
Apr 30 2015, 01:12 PM
you are welcome ImajeanB. :)

Just so you know I'm Tiger not Taz ;)

WOW! I had better get my eyes checked! Thank you for correcting me Tiger!

Susan Canning
Apr 30 2015, 04:28 PM
Suddenly no one can collect bonuses getting malware warnings

WillowTreeFarm
Apr 30 2015, 04:56 PM
My husband and I are trying to post our factories to be worked on and a dialog box is coming up saying that action is blocked because it has been reported as abusive to facebook!!!!

Tiger
Apr 30 2015, 04:56 PM
Suddenly no one can collect bonuses getting malware warnings

Hi,

Yes some of us are also getting this problem. It has been sent off to the developers. We will have to wait for them to take a look at it.

L.A.Bob
Apr 30 2015, 05:16 PM
I am getting this message when I try to post my facilities and clients..

Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know...

What is up with this?

Taz D
Apr 30 2015, 05:19 PM
I am getting this message when I try to post my facilities and clients..

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

What is up with this?
Hi Bob,
We don't know why it is happening, but it has been reported to the developers. Will just have to wait for them to get to the bottom of this.

Keef
Apr 30 2015, 05:32 PM

i'm getting the same message

Lance75231
Apr 30 2015, 06:23 PM

i'm getting the same message

I am getting this too and when i go to report it I get:

Could not process your request
We could not process your request. Please try again later.

I so wish farm town can get away from Facebook and become its own so we do not have to deal with facebook.....

ftjill
Apr 30 2015, 10:45 PM
I am getting blocked by face book (getting the abuse message just like farmers have said in previous posts).

It seems to be intermittent. I could not post using the oil refinery but I could post using the Pool Bar.

I suggest trying different facilities when posting for neighbors to work your factories until you get one that works.

Thanks to the devs for working on the problem.

Taz D
Apr 30 2015, 10:50 PM
I am getting blocked by face book (getting the abuse message just like farmers have said in previous posts).

It seems to be intermittent. I could not post using the oil refinery but I could post using the Pool Bar.

I suggest trying different facilities when posting for neighbors to work your factories until you get one that works.

Thanks to the devs for working on the problem.
Hi ftjill,
Facebook has a bug report open on this and have been working on rolling out a fix. They may not have gotten to your server yet. Hopefully it will be cleared up by morning in the US.

ftjill
Apr 30 2015, 11:15 PM
Thanks Taz for getting back to me.

Qivis
May 01 2015, 08:13 AM
Hi ftjill,
Facebook has a bug report open on this and have been working on rolling out a fix. They may not have gotten to your server yet. Hopefully it will be cleared up by morning in the US.

I am still getting the error when trying to post my factories even though I have managed to post a couple bonuses. And I think it's well into morning, so now my friends are in mourning. :( My post from Wednesday expired about a half hour ago.

MichHotRod
May 01 2015, 08:21 AM
just posted my service stuff, hopefully they got the bug fixed, It seem to be a Facebook, not Farmtown problem yesterday, like some goofhead was showing us how he could act like a fool

Taz D
May 01 2015, 09:44 AM
I am still getting the error when trying to post my factories even though I have managed to post a couple bonuses. And I think it's well into morning, so now my friends are in mourning. :( My post from Wednesday expired about a half hour ago.
Hi Qivis,
There is nothing Farm Town can do about this. Until Facebook finishes rolling out the fix for this bug they created then you just have to keep trying.

Texas Belle
May 03 2015, 01:20 PM
Hi,

I will take the mark out, thanks

StoneFace
May 04 2015, 04:46 PM
getting close.....

predict this thread will close on Wed, May 6th

Seraphina Warrior
May 05 2015, 03:56 AM
Hi Everyone. I am now closing this thread and we would like to thank you all for the feedback that you supplied. Please feel free to continue to post for help in the "Help and Support" Section, and any feedback or suggestions, in the relevant Threads.

Thank you :)