PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- April 10th, 2015

Pages : [1] 2 3

Raul
Apr 10 2015, 02:33 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on April 28th, 7:45PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5948122#post5948122)

1. 8 Tractor Tracks, 1 Train Tunnel and additional Train Bridge straight parts without support.

2. Farm 26: See prices below:

12x12 - 7000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 7500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 8000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 8500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 9000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 9500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

3. New Facility Manager filter: You can now filter and show only the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities like the Truck, Mines, etc, when you do this the Start All will only start production on those facilities.

4. Better feedback when using the Start Batch / +10 / +30 / All buttons in Facilities: The feedback text stays in place and is easier to see what you have produced so far. Also, when you fill the product to capacity there is no message box anymore.

5. Belt and Dans for the next 10 Facilities: Farm Buildings Factory, Beekeeping Supplies Factory, Restroom Supplies Factory, Pool Supplies Factory, Healthy Juice Stand, Honey Derivatives Factory, Dental Supplies Factory, Laundry Supplies Factory, Tropical Shakes Stand and Peruvian Restaurant.

6. Transplanter 16 x 16 (FC): Transplant up to 256 plants at once.

7. Bulldozer 12 x 12 (FC): Delete up to 144 plants at once.

8. Market Improvements:

- When you receive a Hire Request you can now see for how many farms you are been hired for and if your Employer is sharing the tools and/or the fuel.
- When you receive a Hire Request if you don't respond in 30 seconds the request will disappear. Later on we will add a countdown so you know how much time you have to accept the request.
- When your employee arrives at your farm, we will include the Farm Name in the notification.
- When your employee receive a Job Completion Bonus we will send you a notification so you know the job was fully completed on that farm.
- In the Market the Sell Price in Coins now show commas (,) to make it easier to read.
- In the Market there is now a Total Value on the top for everything that is currently been displayed, this number change as you change filters or categories.

9. Grass with Guidelines (FC): This is a ground cover located in the Ground/Paths category, is the same as the green default grass but with red lines on top which should help designers align items much easier.

The First Time purchase price is 35 FC, and after that is only 100 coins, like the rest of the ground covers.

10. Facebook Upgrade: We have finished the work required to comply with new facebook policies, most of the changes were transparent to the user but some did impact some functionality on the game:

a) Facebook do not allow access to your 'Facebook Friend Lists' anymore, to compensate for that we have added a new filter 'Recently Sent To' in the 'Farmer Lists' section, so when you are sending gifts that filter will show you all the friends that you have sent gifts in the past few days. The same happens when you are sending Train Boost requests.

b) The capability provided by Facebook to read your Home Feed to retrieve the Farm Town posts made by your friends is very unstable, we have completed a work around that should be working much better. Still, we anticipate that in the future this may break again and we will have to find another workaround.

c) Facebook limited the amount of friends to show on a Request window to 1000, so if you have more than 1000 friends with the Farmtown game installed you may not find all your friends when using the 'All Farmers' filter, see more information at the end of this post in the Post Release Updates section.

11. Other Improvements:

- More robust system when purchasing farm cash
- When sending Farm Cash Facilities, Tools or Trains as gifts to friends you will receive a warning if your friend already had it. In the case of the Tools, the warning only works if your friend had it in the Item Storage.
- When fishing, instead of the % Grown you will see exactly how long will it take for the fish to grow
- The Search tool is now available when visiting/working other people farms, the only difference is that it will only search the items in the farm not the storage, for privacy reasons.
- When using the Hide Tool (the closed Eye in the extended tool box) you can now see the item names when you mouse over them. Also, you can now hide any type of fields as well.
- Remove the pop up when storing Super Animals
- Farm Selector now shows the size of the farm when visiting others
- Some users will experience an increase in their Gift Box size as we are now only storing the first 15 chars of the sender's name.

- Bug Fix: When you unload a train you don't have to refresh the game for the product to show up in storage
- Bug Fix: 'Duplicate' button sometimes appearing incorrectly in the Store for the Semi-Trailer Truck
- Bug Fix: When visiting others the quest icon on the top was showing the farm owner Quest Managers instead of the current playing user Quest Managers
- Bug Fix: Invite tab is now working for Spanish and French users

12. 4 New crops and trees: Chia (6 days), Leek (1 hour), Hazelnuts (2 days) and Brazil Nuts (3 days). The Blue Agave crop can now be used in facilities.

The Hazelnuts Tree is available as gift only.

13. Vegan Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Vegan Supplies.

Egg Replacer
Vegan Burgers
Vegan Instant Food
Vegan Instant Noodles
Vegan Butter
Vegan Cheese
Vegan Bars
Vegan Icecream

New Products from other Facilities:
Agave Syrup produced in the Syrup Factory and the Flaxseed Meal produced in the Watermill.

14. Library Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Library Supplies.

Rolling Ladder
DVD Storage Cabinet
Magazine Box
Book Return Box
Fantasy Section Label
Alphabet Label Set
Barcode Scanner
Barcode Printer

15. Vegan Market (FC): Provides Food Retail Services for Vegans and can be stocked with products from the Vegan Supplies Factory.

16. Library (Coins): Provides Book Reference and Borrowing Services and can be stocked with products from the Library Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - April 11th, 3:00AM EST

- I mentioned on point #5 that we had released Dan 7 for those facilities, this was incorrect, it should be just the regular Belts and Dans for those facilities.

Post Release Updates - April 12th, 11:00PM EST

- Issues sending gifts and boosting trains should now be solved, please report if this is not the case for you.

Post Release Updates - April 13th, 8:30PM EST

- We just found out that there is another limitation introduced by Facebook that limit the amount of friends that can be shown on the Request Window to 1000, so players with more than 1000 Farmtown friends (these are friends with the Farmtown game installed) were still experiencing the never ending loading screen (the 3 animated vertical bars).

We changed the 'All Farmers' filter to show only the first 1000 friends so at least the window loads correctly and you can use the rest of the options like My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Friends Helping Me.

If you still want to use the 'All Farmers' filter, we recommend that you do a clean up in Facebook and un-friend all your Farmtown friends that you do not interact with anymore, this way you will end up with less than 1000 Farmtown friends which is fine. In the next few hours we will release another update that will notify those users that have more than 1000 Farmtown friends and will show exactly how many Farmtown friends you have, so you know how many you need to remove.

If you don't want to do the clean up because is too time consuming and you are searching for a specific friend that you can't find using any of the other filters, you can use the ‘Suggested By Facebook’ section and then manually search for the name of your friend. You will have to type the name of your friend on the search bar which is located next to the 'All Friends' filter button.

Post Release Updates - April 14th, 6:20PM EST

- The Eye preferences including the radio buttons 'Dimmed and On' and 'Hidden and On' are now working as usual. This issue may have caused that sometimes the Non-Workable by Friends filter in the facility manager didn't work correctly either.

- When you receive a hire request, there is a countdown on the last line that indicates how many seconds until the request expires.

Post Release Updates - April 15th, 6:20AM EST

- New Facilities, Crops and Trees released.
- Added rotation capability for several trees in the Store, if I missed any trees please report it.

Post Release Updates - April 15th, 8:00PM EST

- The Hazelnut Tree should now always appear in the gift section.
- New facilities will stay filled after a refresh, please report if this is not the case.

Post Release Updates - April 16th, 4:00AM EST

- Products from the Reading Accessories Factory are now used on the following service facilities:

a) Tablet Holder, Book Ends, Reading Magnifier and Page Nibs in the Library
b) Cookbook Holder, Book Weight, Reading Support Pillow and Reading Pen in the Bookstore

Post Release Updates - April 17th, 8:00PM EST

- We just found out that the issue "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." was actually due to a hardware issue on our side, not facebook, we just fixed the problem.

Post Release Updates - April 20th, 8:30PM EST

- Issues with quests involving the Egg Replacer and the Book Return Box are now fixed.

Post Release Updates - April 28th, 7:45PM EST

- 14 Mother's Day items released, 4 as gifts, 5 at the top and 5 at the bottom of the Mother's Day category in the Store.

Known Issues

- None

mstiquetx
Apr 10 2015, 02:42 PM
Thanks Raul...always look forward to new release's...Happy farming to all!!

james_a_thompson
Apr 10 2015, 02:45 PM
Thank you for the new release. Will you be removing the "Beta" tag finally?

fyreladee
Apr 10 2015, 02:45 PM
I am unable to boost trains at this time.

Begonia Wildwind
Apr 10 2015, 02:50 PM

Same here; wondering if it has to do with FT no longer having access to FB friend lists....:confused:

marymarcel
Apr 10 2015, 03:09 PM

Same here; wondering if it has to do with FT no longer having access to FB friend lists....:confused:

Hi fyreladee and Begonia Wildwind:)

Could you please tell us what happens when you try to boost your trains?

Are you trying to boost a train recently dispatched, or one you have dispatched a few days ago? Thank you!

Stu3
Apr 10 2015, 03:11 PM
lets hope the fb friends list doesn't alter as an earlier post from raul stated he was putting the facbook friends and buddys list people in the coop area for doing coops when you spin through the quest manager

fyreladee
Apr 10 2015, 03:14 PM
I just dispatched my train then clicked on the boost link. I just get the little thinking circle that keeps spinning. I cleared my Farmtown memcache and even my browsing data, but still does the same thing.

marymarcel
Apr 10 2015, 03:18 PM
I just dispatched my train then clicked on the boost link. I just get the little thinking circle that keeps spinning. I cleared my Farmtown memcache and even my browsing data, but still does the same thing.

Thank you fyreladee:)

Try to do the clearing as follows please:

Click on the memcache link, you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to boost your train again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Qivis
Apr 10 2015, 03:18 PM
Strange. The train boost just worked fine for one of my partial trains. I wonder if it would be any different for either one of my trains with 10 or more boxcars.

Tiger
Apr 10 2015, 03:26 PM
Strange. The train boost just worked fine for one of my partial trains. I wonder if it would be any different for either one of my trains with 10 or more boxcars.

I've just boosted my train with 10 cars on it fine :)

Raenie
Apr 10 2015, 03:29 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game, details coming in a few hours.

In addition to the new features this release also completes all the changes required to be in compliance to new Facebook rules, please report any unexpected behavior you may find.

New Facilities will be released on Monday.

Payments are currently disabled, will be enabled soon.

Thanks

--Raul

It would be nice if Raul could share just *what* changes had to be made that FaceBook had requested!

"Enquiring minds want to know!" ;)

Thanks,

~Raenie

JstMeQQ4Fun
Apr 10 2015, 03:38 PM
Same here as well. tried to clear memcache/flashplayer/ccleaner....no change

Begonia Wildwind
Apr 10 2015, 03:49 PM
Hi fyreladee and Begonia Wildwind:)

Could you please tell us what happens when you try to boost your trains?

Are you trying to boost a train recently dispatched, or one you have dispatched a few days ago? Thank you!

Hi, mine was (still is) doing the same as fyreladee. Did as you directed, no change. Not even after complete reboot. These are trains that I have just dispatched. I had five to do; the first two boosted successfully. Had trouble on the third one. That was right about the time the new release happened.

FCM
Apr 10 2015, 03:51 PM
It;s in the Farm Town Wall Requests. It's working again in compliance with Facebook changes

Qivis
Apr 10 2015, 03:56 PM
It would be nice if Raul could share just *what* changes had to be made that FaceBook had requested!

"Enquiring minds want to know!" ;)

Thanks,

~Raenie

Facebook has required all the third party applications to use a newer system to communicate with it by the end of April 2015. Perhaps that is what he is talking about.

Anyway, it is nice to have farm 26 now. I was wondering what I was going to do with my billions of coins!
:D :D :D

Momma Woods
Apr 10 2015, 04:07 PM

I just boosted 2 different trains with no problems

KnightRider
Apr 10 2015, 04:16 PM
Hello everyone,

For the ones that is having problems with boosting trains could you specify which train it is that you can't boost.

Wendy755
Apr 10 2015, 04:29 PM
Since today's update cannot use Farmer Lists. Only get box with the moving lines.

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 04:40 PM
Since today's update cannot use Farmer Lists. Only get box with the moving lines.
Hi Wendy,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

heck to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

brenda steele
Apr 10 2015, 04:41 PM
I see also they are trying to put in something where you can just select the facilities where your neighbours dont work them like the oil pumps and mines etc, doesnt quite look like they have it right yet cos lots of other workable facilities show up when you click on it as well, but at least they are trying to do something which i have been after for years, thank you

lollipopthebunny
Apr 10 2015, 04:49 PM
The Gifts are all messed up now when I just went in to collect. I did NOT know about any changes today prior other than I did notice in the market place when Hiring someone the popup you get from the person has a description of what you are being hired for more than it did before.

The ISSUE I am having currently is when I went in to collect a couple gifts, IT automatically collected ALL 50 that I had in there!!! NOT happy as there were things I intended on exchanging to receive first!!! PLEASE FIX THIS back again or tell me how to get it to work again. Thanks

I am using Opera browser an the most recent version. I also cleared the mem cache an it didn't help!

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 05:06 PM
I see also they are trying to put in something where you can just select the facilities where your neighbours dont work them like the oil pumps and mines etc, doesnt quite look like they have it right yet cos lots of other workable facilities show up when you click on it as well, but at least they are trying to do something which i have been after for years, thank you
Hi Brenda,
Did you also uncheck the services and animal buildings? If not those will show too.

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 05:13 PM
The Gifts are all messed up now when I just went in to collect. I did NOT know about any changes today prior other than I did notice in the market place when Hiring someone the popup you get from the person has a description of what you are being hired for more than it did before.

The ISSUE I am having currently is when I went in to collect a couple gifts, IT automatically collected ALL 50 that I had in there!!! NOT happy as there were things I intended on exchanging to receive first!!! PLEASE FIX THIS back again or tell me how to get it to work again. Thanks

I am using Opera browser an the most recent version. I also cleared the mem cache an it didn't help!
Hi Lollipop,
I just tried it and only got the gifts I accepted. I did 2 for just accept and 2 for exchange and accept. They worked fine. The only thing I can think of is you accidently clicked on accept all.

BarbLH
Apr 10 2015, 05:16 PM
I'm using the Chrome browser. I can't send gifts anymore, although I can "return" gifts when someone has sent them to me. The FARMER LISTS won't load, it just keeps showing those wavy lines. I tried SUGGESTED BY FACEBOOK but it only brought up 5 or 6 names. I tried running the FT memcache, clearing my cache, etc., but still no luck. Sure hope you can help. Thanks!

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 05:24 PM
I'm using the Chrome browser. I can't send gifts anymore, although I can "return" gifts when someone has sent them to me. The FARMER LISTS won't load, it just keeps showing those wavy lines. I tried SUGGESTED BY FACEBOOK but it only brought up 5 or 6 names. I tried running the FT memcache, clearing my cache, etc., but still no luck. Sure hope you can help. Thanks!
Hi Barb,
Sorry this is happening. Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

With the changes it may be that your browser is not allowing those lists to open because it is a new way of doing this.
Alos please try a different browser and see if they will open in it.

Mantis
Apr 10 2015, 06:01 PM
Farm 26 is great, weldone cant wait until the other stuff comes out.

Thanks for all your hard work

Jean's Farm
Apr 10 2015, 06:13 PM
Wow...I just opened the Farmtown Wall Requests link and I got requests from now to 24 hours ago!!!!! TY!!! :)

BarbLH
Apr 10 2015, 06:13 PM
Hi Barb,
Sorry this is happening. Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

With the changes it may be that your browser is not allowing those lists to open because it is a new way of doing this.
Alos please try a different browser and see if they will open in it.

Hi Taz,
I double-checked, third-party cookies are allowed. I also disabled the Ad Block. I tried Firefox, too. Still no luck. :(

NOTE: That 1st tab never worked for me, anyway. I always used whatever tab it was that allowed me to choose FRIENDS HELPING ME, NEIGHBORS, or FARM TOWN PLAYERS.

redjade27
Apr 10 2015, 06:34 PM
I am also unable to boost my train. It was a train I just dispatched.

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 06:34 PM
Hi Taz,
I double-checked, third-party cookies are allowed. I also disabled the Ad Block. I tried Firefox, too. Still no luck. :(

NOTE: That 1st tab never worked for me, anyway. I always used whatever tab it was that allowed me to choose FRIENDS HELPING ME, NEIGHBORS, or FARM TOWN PLAYERS.
Hi Barb,
Now those selections are in that first tab. It used to be the Facebook Friends was the first tab. It is not just the cookies but the pop ups too that need to be allowed as those lists are pop ups. The best way to do that is go to the advanced settings and add all those sites to the exceptions for both cookies and pop ups to be allowed. You can also list those sites in the ad blocker exceptions to allow from thier and not have to turn that off. Be sure you close and restart your browser after you have made any settings changes.
We have tested Chrome for that list and it is working, so it has to be the settings.

Fokus
Apr 10 2015, 06:37 PM
From the Facebook Friends List Tab when Sending Gifts.
Facebook no longer allow us to access your Facebook Friend Lists. To compensate for this limitation we have added a new filter 'Recently Sent To' in the 'Farmer Lists' section.

That is the latest message from FB so no more mass sending of gifts it seems. It has nothing to do with pop ups... Barb is correct, if your Friends List is large it tries to load them all and takes forever, so the Recently Sent To or the ALL Farmers option will never be displayed for those with large friend lists as the Farmer List tab will not load.

The only option to send gifts now is Suggested Friends which allows 6 at a time.

Tiger
Apr 10 2015, 06:43 PM
I am also unable to boost my train. It was a train I just dispatched.

Hi,

Can you describe exactly what happens when you try please? At what point does it stop working?

firegold flames
Apr 10 2015, 06:45 PM
hi and thanks for the updates

Raenie
Apr 10 2015, 06:46 PM
When sending gifts;

I can now select from the drop down menu;

1. All Farmers
2. My Neighbours
3. Recently Sent To
4. Farmers Helping Me

I love it! So much easier than doing all of that clicking of sending gifts to folks who probably haven't played FT in years ... lol

tiggeragin
Apr 10 2015, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the update! And Farm 26!! I named it 'Secret' Garden ....since I didn't know it was even in the update ;) Good surprise!!!

redjade27
Apr 10 2015, 07:02 PM
Hi, I tried clearing everything, still won't boost on train that was dispactched. It just keeps spinnng....Farm 20

Tiger
Apr 10 2015, 07:08 PM
Hi, I tried clearing everything, still won't boost on train that was dispactched. It just keeps spinnng....Farm 20

Hi,

What keep spinning? The list to load your friends?

Begonia Wildwind
Apr 10 2015, 07:09 PM
Hello everyone,

For the ones that is having problems with boosting trains could you specify which train it is that you can't boost.

The three I haven't been able to boost are:
Farm 9
Turbo and Supreme

Farm 15
Turbo

redjade27
Apr 10 2015, 07:10 PM
Hi,

Can you describe exactly what happens when you try please? At what point does it stop working?

It just acts like it is trying to connect but keeps on spinning. I tried another train, same thing, so now I have Farm 20 and 22 that I can't request boost. It happens right after I dispatch, and of course now I have tried to go back in and the same thing happens.

Tiger
Apr 10 2015, 07:13 PM
It just acts like it is trying to connect but keeps on spinning. I tried another train, same thing, so now I have Farm 20 and 22 that I can't request boost. It happens right after I dispatch, and of course now I have tried to go back in and the same thing happens.

ok we will try and recreate this just as soon as one of our trains comes back. In the meantime if it does start working do come back and let us know please.

Fokus
Apr 10 2015, 07:15 PM
It is trying to load all your friends at once RJ. I am having the same issue because instead of parsing a few friends at a time, it is trying to load all of them. Those with large friends lists are going to find it difficult to boost trains now.

BarbLH
Apr 10 2015, 07:23 PM
Hi Barb,
Now those selections are in that first tab. It used to be the Facebook Friends was the first tab. It is not just the cookies but the pop ups too that need to be allowed as those lists are pop ups. The best way to do that is go to the advanced settings and add all those sites to the exceptions for both cookies and pop ups to be allowed. You can also list those sites in the ad blocker exceptions to allow from thier and not have to turn that off. Be sure you close and restart your browser after you have made any settings changes.
We have tested Chrome for that list and it is working, so it has to be the settings.

I allowed pop-ups for all the sites you listed earlier. My daughter can use Chrome on my computer & send gifts with no problem. I can't. I do have a large Friends List, so I think Fokus is right, "...if your Friends List is large it tries to load them all and takes forever, so the Recently Sent To or the ALL Farmers option will never be displayed for those with large friend lists as the Farmer List tab will not load."

Hoping you can come up with a work around or a fix. Thanks!

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 07:33 PM
From the Facebook Friends List Tab when Sending Gifts.
Facebook no longer allow us to access your Facebook Friend Lists. To compensate for this limitation we have added a new filter 'Recently Sent To' in the 'Farmer Lists' section.

That is the latest message from FB so no more mass sending of gifts it seems. It has nothing to do with pop ups... Barb is correct, if your Friends List is large it tries to load them all and takes forever, so the Recently Sent To or the ALL Farmers option will never be displayed for those with large friend lists as the Farmer List tab will not load.

The only option to send gifts now is Suggested Friends which allows 6 at a time.
Hi Fokus,
That message is from Farm Town because of the changes Facebook forced on the 3rd party game companies.
The first tab no longer loads all your Facebook friends. That tab is now only listing those who have Farm Town in their apps. The 4 listing headings are All Farmers (which will list any friends you have that have ever played Farm Town and still have the app in their profile), My Neighbors (lists only those on your neighbors list), Recently sent to, lists those you have recently sent gifts to), and Farmers helping me (those who have sent you gifts, worked your facilities, etc,). So it does not list all your friends as it used to, so how many friends you have does not play into this at all.

lynwoo60
Apr 10 2015, 07:35 PM
I can not boost my trains either. I cleaned my browser history and ft memcache and also ran a scan and still cannot boost my trains. I use firefox and run win7 also i am on WF2 if that at all helps.
the trains i am having with is the supreme train. i press the button boost and the box comes up but just doesn't load.

Fokus
Apr 10 2015, 07:50 PM
The amount of friends totally is the issue Taz. I know that message is from Farmtown but that is beside the point. Those with small friend lists have no problems those with large list do. How does allowing a popup for Trialpay have ANYTHING to do with people not being able to load a large friends list. It does not, popups have absolutely no bearing on this issue. Period. I have never allowed popups in my settings, I was able to load a friends list when it was parsed into smaller chunks, and now I can't? And you are saying 'oh it's a popup problem'? Seriously? It's the fact that I am trying to load a large list of names from a crappy apps.facebook.com server which is constantly timing out on me.

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 07:51 PM
Hi all,
Those of you who cannot send out the train boosts I need toknow if you are also having trouble sending gifts through the Send Gift tabs. Are you able or not able to get the first tab to load?
For those who cannot send gifts because the first tab will not load, please check as soon as you can please check to see if you can send boost requests for your trains.
The reason I ask is because these are both the same lists as the first tab of the Send gifts tab. As I said before that list is only friends who play or played Farm Town and have the app in their profile and not your complete friends list.

Fokus
Apr 10 2015, 07:56 PM
Yes we are having the same problem sending the gifts Taz. Sending gifts and boosting trains require to load all your friends at once now which is the problem I have been trying to explain. Sending gifts should be broken down to 50 Friends at once and boosting trains set 6 - that would make more sense than to have Suggested friends at 6 at a time when sending gifts.

PS - I have 1300 friends in my list - ALL play Farmtown and it is trying to load them all.

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 08:00 PM
The amount of friends totally is the issue Taz. I know that message is from Farmtown but that is beside the point. Those with small friend lists have no problems those with large list do. How does allowing a popup for Trialpay have ANYTHING to do with people not being able to load a large friends list. It does not, popups have absolutely no bearing on this issue. Period. I have never allowed popups in my settings, I was able to load a friends list when it was parsed into smaller chunks, and now I can't? And you are saying 'oh it's a popup problem'? Seriously? It's the fact that I am trying to load a large list of names from a crappy apps.facebook.com server which is constantly timing out on me.
Hi Fokus,
The Trialpay site has nothing to do with this. It is in the list because you need that for buying farmcash or going to the Earn Cash tab for the offers.
If you have a large list of friends then yes it will take a little longer for Facebook to sort out the ones who list Farm Town as an app. However, it is not listing all of those friends.
If as you say that it is the large list of friends causing it not to load then you will need to contact Facebook to get them to allow the 3rd party games to have access to the Facebook friends lists. Apparently they think that it is a privacy issue and there is nothing Farm Town can do to change their minds about this.
The Suggested friends list is created by Facebook and not by Farm Town. Understand that Farm Town can only request these lists with a set of parameters for the request. How Facebook fills those requests is what you get in those lists. Farm Town can only request the information and take what Facebook gives them.

Fokus
Apr 10 2015, 08:07 PM
Not much I am going to be able to do with Facebook either - I have been trying to get to them to reset 2 servers which having been giving a Request-Time-Out for 2 months now and causing huge lag for me. It's not like they care what I have to say on the issue. But then I am not the guy developing the game and paying Facebook for the privilege.

LiseJasmine
Apr 10 2015, 08:14 PM
I'm not able to start any in the facilities

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 08:15 PM
Not much I am going to be able to do with Facebook either - I have been trying to get to them to reset 2 servers which having been giving a Request-Time-Out for 2 months now and causing huge lag for me. It's not like they care what I have to say on the issue. But then I am not the guy developing the game and paying Facebook for the privilege.
Hi Fokus,
Please understand this was not something Slashkey wanted to happen. If multi-million dollar Zynga doesn't have enough pull to fight Facebook on these privacy issues then obviously Slashkey or any other game company won't have enough pull either.

dnana
Apr 10 2015, 08:21 PM
Sending gifts works fine if you use the 'farmers helping me' under the 'all farmers' tab or one of the other choices except 'recently sent to'. this choice might work later on but just now I could not get any neighbors under that choice only, all the rest of them worked. :)

I just tried boosting my train and it worked. I used the 'farmers helping me' list for this also. Forgot to mention that this tain had only 2 days to go on it's trip, so it is not one that I just sent out.

The only thing I have noticed that is wonky is that my 'farm town wall requests' list is squished over to the left hand side. Everything still works, but there are only 3 or 4 words in each sentence of the work request, so only 2 request posts fit on the screen.

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 08:23 PM
I'm not able to start any in the facilities
Hi LiseJasmine,
Where are you clicking to start items in your facilities? What facilities won't start products and do you have the start all tools for those facilities?

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 08:26 PM
Sending gifts works fine if you use the 'farmers helping me' under the 'all farmers' tab or one of the other choices except 'recently sent to'. this choice might work later on but just now I could not get any neighbors under that choice only, all the rest of them worked. :)
Hi dnana,
I used that list and had all of the ones I normally send gifts to listed there. Before today I was using the friends lists. I send several times a day though as I have the gifting tools, so it may be that list will be time sensitive.

lynwoo60
Apr 10 2015, 08:28 PM
just tried to send gifts from the send gifts tab and the same thing happens. not loading at all.

LiseJasmine
Apr 10 2015, 08:29 PM
in the co quest area and from the facility manager and do have the start all, it goes into the facility, I do a batch at a time but it doesn't show it in the co quest box

JohnAlbertini
Apr 10 2015, 08:30 PM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

2. Farm 26: See prices below:

12x12 - 7000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)

13. New Facilities (coming on Monday): Vegan Supplies Factory (FC), Library Supplies Factory (Coins), Vegan Market (FC) and Library (coins).

14. New Products (coming on Monday): Agave Syrup and Flaxseed Meal.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Why are the new farms so very very expensive to buy initially? Upgrading them I get but buying?

Also, I've said this before, it seems every facility we can grow ingredients for is FC and every facility that requires little grown is coins?

And where are the FC levels we need to buy FC items. I'm well over 200 million XP but get a measly 25 FC every three months (100/yr) that buys very little!!! HELP!!!! I have over 180 MILLION XP that have zero value. WHY!

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 08:31 PM
in the co quest area and from the facility manager
Hi Lise,
What facility are you trying to start? Is it possible the item you are trying to start is already at full production? Are you getting a message when you try?

nhuntley
Apr 10 2015, 08:38 PM
I can't boost my train either. I unloaded it, sent it out, and then tried to boost it. The box to do that pops up, but there is nothing in the box. Looks like it is trying to load, but it won't load.

Does anyone know how many days the Hazelnuts and Brazil Nut trees are going to take to harvest? I'd like to plant some now, but I have all of my trees on farms depending on how many days that they take.

dnana
Apr 10 2015, 08:40 PM
I have just started facility products each of the 4 ways we can do it and they all worked.

LizaLee
Apr 10 2015, 08:42 PM
thank you for the updates
still hoping for the ability to hire neighbors to work seeding as well as harvesting and plowing for a specific period of time when on LONG (month or more) vacations

dnana
Apr 10 2015, 08:43 PM
I can't boost my train either. I unloaded it, sent it out, and then tried to boost it. The box to do that pops up, but there is nothing in the box. Looks like it is trying to load, but it won't load.

Does anyone know how many days the Hazelnuts and Brazil Nut trees are going to take to harvest? I'd like to plant some now, but I have all of my trees on farms depending on how many days that they take.

I'm sure they will say when they are in the store. The brazil nut is not a crop yet, so that info is not there and the hazelnut tree won't be released until Monday. :)

Begonia Wildwind
Apr 10 2015, 08:43 PM
Hi all,
Those of you who cannot send out the train boosts I need toknow if you are also having trouble sending gifts through the Send Gift tabs. Are you able or not able to get the first tab to load?
For those who cannot send gifts because the first tab will not load, please check as soon as you can please check to see if you can send boost requests for your trains.
The reason I ask is because these are both the same lists as the first tab of the Send gifts tab. As I said before that list is only friends who play or played Farm Town and have the app in their profile and not your complete friends list.

I am able to send gifts from the Send Gifts page, as well as send gifts back to those who have sent me gifts on the My Request page. No trouble. Just can't boost my trains.

Daisy-A-Day
Apr 10 2015, 08:45 PM
\o/ WOOOHOOO! Thanks devs.

LiseJasmine
Apr 10 2015, 08:51 PM
Hi Lise,
What facility are you trying to start? Is it possible the item you are trying to start is already at full production? Are you getting a message when you try?

I have started a batch 3 times in the linen supplies 2 times from the co quest box and once from the facility manager it goes into the facility every time but doesn't show in the co quest box, nm it just worked now

lindafe
Apr 10 2015, 08:53 PM
I can't boost trains and no option to send to recently sent.

Auron1
Apr 10 2015, 09:12 PM
Thank, Raul!! Farm Town devs are the best! :-D

nhuntley
Apr 10 2015, 09:14 PM
I can't boost my ultimate train, with 10 cars. Been trying for a while. Did all of the above, and it still won't allow me to send the requests. The little box to do that pops up, but won't load.

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 09:15 PM
I am able to send gifts from the Send Gifts page, as well as send gifts back to those who have sent me gifts on the My Request page. No trouble. Just can't boost my trains.
Hi Begonia,
What tab are you sending gifts from in the Send Gifts page? Is it one of the others besides the first tab? Does the first tab for sending them show up at all?

Lance75231
Apr 10 2015, 09:25 PM
I like the updates - especially the filter in the facility manger for the facilities - but instead of "ALL" could it be the "Workable facilities for friends" and leave out the non workable facilities that way we can just load or unload them.....just suggestion

Jean's Farm
Apr 10 2015, 09:32 PM
So, the new brazil nut tree.....is that the one that has been in the store for a while?? It will just be producing on Monday???

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 09:34 PM
So, the new brazil nut tree.....is that the one that has been in the store for a while?? It will just be producing on Monday???
Hi Jean,
I do believe so...:)

Jean's Farm
Apr 10 2015, 09:36 PM
Hi Jean,
I do believe so...:)

Cool...gonna go get them planted. Thanks Taz!!! :)

tiggeragin
Apr 10 2015, 09:44 PM
It took me 3 times to store all in my facilities tonight - no big deal, just thought I'd let you know. I did use the start all with just the facilities that can't be worked by neighbors...it loaded everything. So that might need a little help. :) Thanks again for the update & farm 26!

Original Tee
Apr 10 2015, 09:53 PM
Hi all,

Earlier my standard train had come in ready to unload. I had no trouble sending boost request after I unloaded and restarted. This was after others said they had trouble. I went to see if I could boost my Turbo train and friends list never came up. I went to see if the standard train list still came up and it no longer comes up now. I asked a friend to check if they had a request to boost so I'd know if they were already ahead one day. They had a request to boost for each train and neither of them were already ahead one day. Hope this helps you figure out the problem. All of my lists for sending gifts seem to be fine. I checked sending gifts right after checking the trains. I was able to send gifts fine. Thanks for all you do to help sort out problems for us!

trina531
Apr 10 2015, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the upgrade...it may take me a few days to wrap my mind around all the changes. I am intrigued by the new Grass with Guideline item. I look forward to seeing someone post a farm using it. Thanks!

Pegasus_III
Apr 10 2015, 10:03 PM
When I select FARMER LISTS, it fails to load.
It just keeps showing the 4 bars scrolling from left to right.
I am now unable to access my neighbors or the farmers helping me so I can send gifts.

bobwittm
Apr 10 2015, 10:12 PM
its getting way to expensive to play

smilie224
Apr 10 2015, 10:30 PM
I know I don't post often, but I mean it when I do it :p Once again - completely awesome update on this one. I look forward to these changes - a lot of extra help with the market items - thanks!

Begonia Wildwind
Apr 10 2015, 10:31 PM
Hi Begonia,
What tab are you sending gifts from in the Send Gifts page? Is it one of the others besides the first tab? Does the first tab for sending them show up at all?

I used the first tab, and chose the option to send to farmers who had helped me. I had first gone to the second tab, as usual, but saw the message in red, so i went to the first tab as directed.

Docperk
Apr 10 2015, 10:37 PM
Thanks for the update. Funny how I have been playing most the night and just now noticed the banner advising of the update. - Anyway time to go check things out.

Happy Farming everybody.

earlgray
Apr 10 2015, 11:09 PM
"3. New Facility Manager filter: You can now filter and show only the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities like the Truck, Mines, etc, when you do this the Start All will only start production on those facilities."

Seems backwards. What I would have preferred is to HIDE the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities and only show the regular facilities that ARE workable by friends.

redjade27
Apr 10 2015, 11:11 PM
I used the first tab, and chose the option to send to farmers who had helped me. I had first gone to the second tab, as usual, but saw the message in red, so i went to the first tab as directed.

I can send gifts just fine. Not thrilled since I had a custom list which i can't use anymore, but I will adjust, just need to be able to boost trains. I have 3 trains I sent out that I can
t boost, farms 12, 20 and 22.

Fokus
Apr 10 2015, 11:14 PM
"3. New Facility Manager filter: You can now filter and show only the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities like the Truck, Mines, etc, when you do this the Start All will only start production on those facilities."

Seems backwards. What I would have preferred is to HIDE the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities and only show the regular facilities that ARE workable by friends.

I agree - I made this same comment in the Suggestions forum earlier

earlgray
Apr 10 2015, 11:34 PM
Hey, I just noticed you implemented a couple of the things I had asked for:

"The Search tool is now available when visiting/working other people farms" and
"Farm Selector now shows the size of the farm when visiting others"

Thanks!!!

A1actress
Apr 10 2015, 11:41 PM
About an hour ago I started loading facilities and noticed that even though notifications of level advancement of a product appeared and faded on screen, I got no pop ups to post to my FB page for my friends to get bonuses, and me too for that matter. It was working fine at 3 pm this afternoon. That is a problem.

Fokus
Apr 10 2015, 11:42 PM
I posted earlier I am having problems with loading the Friends list to send gifts and to boost trains. I believe it is an issue with the amount of Friends I have that play Farmtown. I have read that some people have the same problem and some are having no problems at all having the Farmer's List tab load their friends.

Perhaps a useful exercise would be to post how many Farmtown Friends you have in your list so that people may have a better idea of what amount of Farmtown Friends people can have and still be able to have functionality in the game. I know I am going to disappoint and upset a lot of friends because now I need to pare down and remove them from my list in order to be able to play the game the way it is now coded.

SO to that end..

**I have 1200 FT Friends. I can't load Farmer Lists or Boost Trains

checkmate57
Apr 10 2015, 11:47 PM
Your new procedure for sending farmers gifts is not working for me. When I select the Farmer lists there is supposed to be a drop down menu to select available filter options to send gifts; however, the drop down menu never appears. The selection just keeps on cycling like its trying to load but nothing happens.:mad:

Taz D
Apr 10 2015, 11:51 PM
About an hour ago I started loading facilities and noticed that even though notifications of level advancement of a product appeared and faded on screen, I got no pop ups to post to my FB page for my friends to get bonuses, and me too for that matter. It was working fine at 3 pm this afternoon. That is a problem.
Hi A1actress,
You are only allowed to post 5 belt bonuses per 12 hours. This is why you are not getting the pop ups to post now. The reason that was implemented was to prevent flooding your friends newsfeed with a lot of posts when they can only help you with one every 12 hours. That was at the request of the players.

Jaybird56
Apr 11 2015, 12:03 AM
5. Dan 7 for the next 10 Facilities: Farm Buildings Factory, Beekeeping Supplies Factory, Restroom Supplies Factory, Pool Supplies Factory, Healthy Juice Stand, Honey Derivatives Factory, Dental Supplies Factory, Laundry Supplies Factory, Tropical Shakes Stand and Peruvian Restaurant.

Hi,

I noticed in the info about Dan 7, it said Dan 7 for the NEXT 10 Facilities. Does this mean that there are other Facilities that have Dan 7 in them? If so, can you please tell me which ones?

Thank you so much.

Jeanine Lent :):cool::D:rolleyes::p

Fokus
Apr 11 2015, 12:10 AM
The facilities you quoted are the ones getting belts now. Those 10 never had belts before and now they do.

maggiel29
Apr 11 2015, 12:37 AM
Thank you for a great update - some things I had wanted for a while :) The posts for work etc from the news feed is working much much better - cross fingers it carries on.

Just to say also I cant recreate the problem with the trains or the gift sending (I tried) - everything seems to be working fine. If its any help in case numbers of friends are the problem I have about 600 friends of which about 160 (rough count) play FT.

A1actress
Apr 11 2015, 12:39 AM
Thank you very much for the explanation Taz

Taz D
Apr 11 2015, 12:42 AM
Thank you very much for the explanation Taz
You are welcome. Sorry that you missed those but you do have to pick and choose which ones you want to post carefully.

LazyMare
Apr 11 2015, 12:51 AM
When trying to send gifts am getting no drop down button for filter options, just a never-loading dialog box
Suggested by FB gives 6 names to choose from
Haven't attempted to boost trains yet

WendyP57
Apr 11 2015, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the upgrade, no complaints from me so far,lol. everything seems to be working just fine :) usually any bugs with new releases sort themselves out within a day or two anyway :)

FrankDieter
Apr 11 2015, 01:12 AM
Your new procedure for sending farmers gifts is not working for me. When I select the Farmer lists there is supposed to be a drop down menu to select available filter options to send gifts; however, the drop down menu never appears. The selection just keeps on cycling like its trying to load but nothing happens.:mad:

Same thing happening for me, despite having all the Gifting tools as well.

Also, unable to boost trains; that box also just keeping cycling but never actually loading.

Last time I refreshed, this was occurring on server WF 36, but might have been on one of the others as well.

Only started happening since the new Release, hence posting in here...

Let's hope these are fixed soon, especially the train boosts!

:)

checkmate57
Apr 11 2015, 01:27 AM
Its nice to know that I'm not the lone survivor in the lifeboat!!! If you get any information on this subject, drop me an email:)

art64
Apr 11 2015, 01:48 AM
My train boost is not working at all, when i click to boost all i get is a blank panel with loading lines. I have tried refreshing, rebooting, clearing cache etc but stillo not working, it was yesterday. help

Lookin
Apr 11 2015, 02:05 AM
My train boost is not working at all, when i click to boost all i get is a blank panel with loading lines. I have tried refreshing, rebooting, clearing cache etc but stillo not working, it was yesterday. help

My train boost isn't working either

RFMad
Apr 11 2015, 02:06 AM
Hi A1actress,
You are only allowed to post 5 belt bonuses per 12 hours. This is why you are not getting the pop ups to post now. The reason that was implemented was to prevent flooding your friends newsfeed with a lot of posts when they can only help you with one every 12 hours. That was at the request of the players.

I noticed that there weren't any pop-ups, too. Just the words fading at the bottom of the screen. I haven't posted any bonuses for a long time.
I haven't noticed anyone else mentioning this as a problem, but as I scroll through the co-op quests, the name of the neighbor's quest follows my mouse around the screen - even after I've closed out of the co-ops, my mouse still has the last co-op quest name on it.

hofman
Apr 11 2015, 02:07 AM
Mine too :(

Lookin
Apr 11 2015, 02:08 AM
My train boost isn't working either

It's been like that all day yesterday

Texas Belle
Apr 11 2015, 02:56 AM
Thanks Raul & Co., very good release, thanks for Farm 26 and now to wait for Monday for the new facilities.. One of the best improvements is to be able to see which neighbors you have sent trans/gifts, that on my book rocks... thanks again

Aussie Rae
Apr 11 2015, 03:09 AM
nice update, love the new option to only have the unworkable facs showing, as I sometimes only want to start those, and by hiding all the regular and referral facs, its so much easier now, :) saves a lot of hassles when quests are open and the last step needs to wait for a day so it doesn't drop off the current weeks tally after collection of 2fc..

WillowTreeFarm
Apr 11 2015, 04:41 AM
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the library. I can't boost either one of my trains (farm 24) but I know they are working on it.

Qivis
Apr 11 2015, 05:47 AM
Many of those with 1000 or more Facebook friends are experiencing this issue from what I understand. It was noted almost immediately after the updates came online yesterday afternoon.

Known Issues

- Some users can not send gifts or boost trains.[/QUOTE]

LazyMare
Apr 11 2015, 06:15 AM
Post Release Updates - April 11th, 7:00AM EST

- For those having issues sending gifts, please go to the link below and see if at least the My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Farmers Helping Me filter options are working and if you are able to send the Alligator correctly.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/select_friends/?gift_type=Wj&disable_all_farmers=1

Please, report the results on this thread.

Known Issues

When using the link you provided the options all seem to work fine
BUT
when clicking send gifts I still get the never-loading dialog box

Train unloaded ad dispatched - boost impossible

barryjoe
Apr 11 2015, 06:17 AM
the send gifts works from the link you posted but not if i go from my farm

FarmerMcLashwood
Apr 11 2015, 06:37 AM
I am having problems with the "Eye" although I have it closed.... the Hidden and On option just won't work..... I click it but everything on farm still shows... go to next farm.... the Hidden and On option is unticked yet again.... :-(

bandj1222@gmail.com
Apr 11 2015, 06:39 AM
I just h/p a friends 3 farms and did not get coins. Why? Could you fix this for me please?

tiggeragin
Apr 11 2015, 07:23 AM
When I fished with my turbo boat, the water doesn't disappear after fished like it did and once fished, mine still say how many fish, not the amount of hours until they are able to be fished again. Is this still in the works and maybe not completed on all servers? Thanks

rocker grrrrrl
Apr 11 2015, 07:31 AM
QUOTE:

- For those having issues sending gifts, please go to the link below and see if at least the My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Farmers Helping Me filter options are working and if you are able to send the Alligator correctly

Please, report the results on this thread. /QUOTE

Sorry, no, not working at all for me. :(

docmm6
Apr 11 2015, 07:31 AM

- For those having issues sending gifts, please go to the link below and see if at least the My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Farmers Helping Me filter options are working and if you are able to send the Alligator correctly.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/select_friends/?gift_type=Wj&disable_all_farmers=1

Known Issues

- Some users can not send gifts or boost trains.

Tried your link and am getting the loading screen, waited 5 minutes and still trying to load. I was in the process of sending gifts normally and everything was working fine and then all of a sudden nothing, just the loading screen. I tried cleaning everything and didn't help and like I said your link isn't working for me either. Will be this afternoon before my trains will be ready to unload and send out again with a boost.

maggiel29
Apr 11 2015, 07:54 AM

Known Issues

Well I was able to send gifts earlier but now I cannot - when I try to send the Alligator as above I get the pop up box for "Farmer Lists" but it will not load - I get the "working" three lines flashing. Also when I accept gifts sent to me I no longer have the option to send gifts back.

I CAN, however, send out train boosts with no problem. I sent the Ultimate this morning (UK time) and the Turbo just now.

Marlene F Djebara
Apr 11 2015, 08:17 AM
BooHoo when I try to open Farmer List I get the pop up box for it will not load - I get three lines flashing so I can not boost my trains or send gifts the usually way. :eek:

Tiger
Apr 11 2015, 08:18 AM
I am having problems with the "Eye" although I have it closed.... the Hidden and On option just won't work..... I click it but everything on farm still shows... go to next farm.... the Hidden and On option is unticked yet again.... :-(

Hi FarmerMcLashwood,

Thank you for your information. This issue has been sent off to the developers. Hopefully they will be able to fix it soon.

ETA In the meantime go to your Eye setting and remove the check mark from "Eye toggles between". Then click on the eye to close or half close it and it will work.

maggiel29
Apr 11 2015, 08:49 AM
What happened to the Chicle Trees - was just sorting trees using the guide on the forum and they are listed under tree growing times and also show in my belts but if I search for them I havent got any and they arent on the ingredients list. Cant even think what they produced now - didnt notice them going - am I going nuts or what!!!!!!!

Take no notice of me - I AM going nuts - Ive just been told they werent an ingredient - I must have deleted all mine.

Lookin
Apr 11 2015, 08:51 AM
Many of those with 1000 or more Facebook friends are experiencing this issue from what I understand. It was noted almost immediately after the updates came online yesterday afternoon.

Known Issues

Have done all you posted but still unable to boost train :eek:

hogwash
Apr 11 2015, 08:54 AM
I did not realize we can send facilities, tools, etc. to friends. I cannot find instructions on how to do that. Can you tell me how this works? Thanks.

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 09:01 AM
I did not realize we can send facilities, tools, etc. to friends. I cannot find instructions on how to do that. Can you tell me how this works? Thanks.

Hi hogwash:)

You can find instructions in the following links from the Game Guide:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3728194#post3728194

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3728198#post3728198

fyreladee
Apr 11 2015, 09:21 AM
Thank you fyreladee:)

Try to do the clearing as follows please:

Click on the memcache link, you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to boost your train again.

I tried those and it did not help.

dlbaze@earthlink.net
Apr 11 2015, 09:30 AM
Thank you Raul. :-)

mrschar
Apr 11 2015, 09:35 AM
These are some of the most awesome changes! THANK YOU!!!!!!
And I'm a school librarian, so I'm so glad to see a library, AND FOR COINS!

maddshots
Apr 11 2015, 09:42 AM
Any idea how long the chia seeds and leeks will take to harvest? Trying to plan where to put them. and the flax seed comes from the flax?

Taz D
Apr 11 2015, 09:57 AM
Any idea how long the chia seeds and leeks will take to harvest? Trying to plan where to put them. and the flax seed comes from the flax?
Hi maddshots,
We will not know any of the information on the new seeds and trees until they are released.

georgiamac
Apr 11 2015, 10:24 AM
I am unable to boost my trains too and I cant send gifts either. The friends list tab just buffers and buffers bringing nothing it has been like that for 2 hours still buffering lol. But not being able to boost trains is a pain... :(

I hope I have typed this in the right place. If not forgive me I dont know what I am doing on these forums. I have no idea :)

bamagirl
Apr 11 2015, 10:49 AM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

1. 8 Tractor Tracks, 1 Train Tunnel and additional Train Bridge straight parts without support.

I can't seem to find the 1 Train Tunnel, in the store, could you tell me where it is located?

Tiger
Apr 11 2015, 11:03 AM
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Espaņol AQUI

I can't seem to find the 1 Train Tunnel, in the store, could you tell me where it is located?

Hi,

Open the store and in the search box, type in "Tunnel". It will come up. It's in the "Other " section of the store.

Dutch85
Apr 11 2015, 11:12 AM
Raul you are awesome! Thank you for all the new things and all the fabulous fixes! I love it all as usual!

RoyalGranny
Apr 11 2015, 11:27 AM
My dimmer is not working properly. When I click to harvest trees, they don't hide like they're supposed to after I click to harvest them.

mstiquetx
Apr 11 2015, 11:29 AM
Hi..I also am having the same problems as a few others... Enhanced Freight Train on Farm 12 will not let me send out Boost requests...new problem since upgrade...I have tried cleared cache and all the other things that are being suggested...Need assisstance please...thanks

tmoulder
Apr 11 2015, 12:02 PM
Anyone

After the new release, I can no longer Boost my Train. When I click on the "Boost Train" icon there is a popup window that appears. Inside the window it just keep looping as though it is taking time, but it never appears with a list of friend that I can send a request to.

Tom Moulder

tharcicia
Apr 11 2015, 12:06 PM
Well I am very happy to announce that the problems I had with sending and receiving gifts are resolved. Tried it just now and everything seems to be working fine.

BTW thanks for the update!

Taz D
Apr 11 2015, 12:09 PM
Anyone

After the new release, I can no longer Boost my Train. When I click on the "Boost Train" icon there is a popup window that appears. Inside the window it just keep looping as though it is taking time, but it never appears with a list of friend that I can send a request to.

Tom Moulder
Hi Tom,
I moved your post to the Release thread. The developers have been informed and are looking into this for a fix. Just have to be patient and wait to see what they come up with.

medicgirl
Apr 11 2015, 12:25 PM
When I click on "Send Gifts" at top of farm, I can choose the gift, but when I click "proceed", it never loads my names. Just keeps acting like it wants to and I have cleared my cache. 2nd day it has not worked.:(

Tuckertbnc
Apr 11 2015, 12:29 PM
Before I go buy and plant the Brazil nut trees , are they the ones that will be harvestable ??

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 12:30 PM
When I click on "Send Gifts" at top of farm, I can choose the gift, but when I click "proceed", it never loads my names. Just keeps acting like it wants to and I have cleared my cache. 2nd day it has not worked.:(

Hi medicgirl:)

I moved your post to the New Release thread

Raul has posted the following in his notes, please try it:)

smilie224
Apr 11 2015, 12:57 PM
Just as an fyi, I was having problems with trains/gifts. The link provided did work properly. I was also able to click (through that link) the "farmers helping me" which worked as well.

medicgirl
Apr 11 2015, 01:26 PM
Hi medicgirl:)

I moved your post to the New Release thread

Raul has posted the following in his notes, please try it:)

It will not load names at all. Just keeps show 3 blue bars clicking like trying to load and never does.

medicgirl
Apr 11 2015, 01:32 PM
still not working.

medicgirl
Apr 11 2015, 01:36 PM
I don't even see a farmer's helping me option. getting very frustrated. That link did not work for me. I have another neighbor that can't send gifts either.

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 01:44 PM
It will not load names at all. Just keeps show 3 blue bars clicking like trying to load and never does.

still not working.

I don't even see a farmer's helping me option. getting very frustrated. That link did not work for me. I have another neighbor that can't send gifts either.

I'm so sorry the link is not working for you and thank you for reporting your problem, the developers are working on this and will see your post. Thanks again.:)

dnana
Apr 11 2015, 02:11 PM
I just tried the link, it worked, all of the options for lists work, including Recently Sent To, and I was able to send the alligator.

Also, my Wall Requests are now showing posts out to 21 hours, but the list is still squished over the left, the posts are in a column with the poster's name at the top of each post. The action link as well as any message from the poster are still to the right of the request message but everything is left of center. I have tried cleaning and changing my resolution, no change.

Thanks for your hard work, devs!

TerriFlynn
Apr 11 2015, 02:21 PM
Can not send gifts or dispatch trains

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 02:26 PM
Can not send gifts or dispatch trains

Hi Terri:)

Raul has posted the following link in his notes in the New Release for those who are having problems sending gifts.

Could you please try it sending the alligator and report here if it works for you?
Thank you!

TerriFlynn
Apr 11 2015, 02:28 PM
Sorry for not adding that I have already tried marymarcel

Upon going back to try my trains again... more than half of my trains and cars are not showing on farm!

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 02:29 PM

No problem Terri, and thanks for your report:)

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 02:50 PM

Upon going back to try my trains again... more than half of my trains and cars are not showing on farm!

Hi Terri, in which farms are your trains placed?

TerriFlynn
Apr 11 2015, 02:52 PM
Farms 23 & 24

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 02:59 PM
Farms 23 & 24

Ok, on farm 23 you have 5 trains with the Standard, Ultimate, Supreme, Enhanced and Turbo Locomotives, each one with 12 cars.
On farm 24 there is a train with the Ultimate locomotive with 6 cars.

Is this ok?

TerriFlynn
Apr 11 2015, 03:02 PM
Yes, marymarcel, I can see it say that they are loading, but some do not appear on the screen. Strange!

bamagirl
Apr 11 2015, 03:04 PM
thank you, I found it.

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 03:07 PM
Yes, marymarcel, I can see it say that they are loading, but some do not appear on the screen. Strange!

Ok, Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser.
Reopen and check if those farms and trains are loading ok. Just take in mind that after the clearing, it will take a little more time to load, just because all data needs to be loaded into the server.

Marlene F Djebara
Apr 11 2015, 03:14 PM
I clicked the link provided, it worked,
all options appeared, including Recently Sent so I was able to send the alligator out, however I still can not do it from my send gift box. Also I still can not boost trains...I understand the developers are working on this just wanted to try your suggestion with the hope it would somehow jolt mine back to normal (wishful thinking :rolleyes:

TerriFlynn
Apr 11 2015, 03:24 PM
Did your suggestions and loaded games several times. It's hit or miss on whether anything shows on farm at all. Am now thinking this is a browser issue and going to try on a different browser.

DitzyLuvBug2
Apr 11 2015, 03:31 PM
Yes, Raul...this link does show My Neighbours, Recently Sent to and Farmers Helping me options and I was able to send the alligator correctly. Thank you!!
============

- For those having issues sending gifts , please go to the link below and see if at least the My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Farmers Helping Me filter options are working and if you are able to send the Alligator correctly.

Known Issues

LyndaH
Apr 11 2015, 04:03 PM
How can I now restock and unload my facilities without doing each one separately since the Facility Manager changes? Please help! Thank you!

LazyMare
Apr 11 2015, 04:24 PM
Re Gifts/Trains

The Link provided by Raul Works
also I can return received gifts individually
I can send gifts via below game beige newsfeed

I can't send gifts via Send Gift Tab, nor can I boost trains.
Server WF40 Chrome Browser

Realize you're all aware - just trying to provide as much information as possible
Have 1069 FB friends who play or have FarmTown Installed,

tonya106
Apr 11 2015, 04:26 PM
the alligator shows up correctly but the drop down for my friends does not happen therefore i cannot send gifts to anyone

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
Apr 11 2015, 05:09 PM
Well, this morning in an effort to help some of my friends, I came here and read all about the trains and gift sending. I told them what, at that time, was discussed and possible "fixes." So I leave and when I get back, I was able to send to the first 50 (I have around 150 friends and neighbors combined). I tried to send to the next 50 and no-go!! Kinda like a brand new Cadillac with a Singer sewing machine engine -- all show and no go!! So after dealing with it for a bit, I tried to boost my two little train engines; and, believe it or not, they started right up. Friend list appeared no problem, no sputtering or stuttering. So, I'm now at a loss. I have cleared FT memcache, then went out and cleaned and cleared everything else, and rebooted. I still cannot access my list - none of them. Thanks for your time and information.

Aussie Rae
Apr 11 2015, 05:34 PM
I managed to unload, and then dispatch 10 trains.. but could only send out boosts from 8 of them.. decided to go and send gifts..was able to send out 50, will wait to see what happens later in the day.. not too worried about the trains..I sometimes forget to unload them for a week or so... as long as I can have the Mayor do all the work when doing facilities and referrals I am happy..that is more important to me than boosting..but I think all the people I send to would like to receive the boosts...lots of free goods... :)

lynwoo60
Apr 11 2015, 05:55 PM
I tried the link. Yes let me send to only 100 of my 197 Ft friends. But still my trains will not boost. I have 4 now that won't boost. But i could unload and dispatch them all so that is good as i like the mayor doing the work. WF2 Win7 Firefox.

psycho_mommi
Apr 11 2015, 05:56 PM
dispatched 4 trains, unable to boost 4 trains. just got the blue FB "waiting" box, and no list or people ever came up.

psycho_mommi
Apr 11 2015, 06:12 PM
also, love the fact that now i can know where my helper is, so if i want to plant behind them i dont run over them. yipee!! :D:D:D

david1323
Apr 11 2015, 06:18 PM
I find the new system entirely too sensitive. I just have to sweep past a gift choice with my cursor and it takes it as a click. Yesterday it picked a single gift I wanted to exchange and today it accepted all of my gifts. I never click on anything when these happen.
Is it a new feature that facilities are going into a closed heading now when I work on them? Is there any way to change this as I sometimes go back and rework before posting or do I just have to go to the worked area?

BCJan
Apr 11 2015, 06:37 PM
looking for the listing of products for the new facs... I was told to plant brazillian nut trees for the Vegan market?:confused:

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 06:43 PM
looking for the listing of products for the new facs... I was told to plant brazillian nut trees for the Vegan market?:confused:

Hi BCJan:)

The new facilities will be released next Monday so we need to wait to know the list of products.

Raul also said that next Monday there will be new crops and trees for use:Chia Seeds, Leek, Hazelnuts and Brazil Nuts. First time use for the Blue Agave crop.

triheart
Apr 11 2015, 07:27 PM
bank is listed with non employee facilities ?????

marymarcel
Apr 11 2015, 08:08 PM
bank is listed with non employee facilities ?????

Hi triheart:)

Yes, bank is one of the non workable by friends.

Shellgirlmtl
Apr 11 2015, 08:10 PM
My report on Sending Gifts...If I go thru normal 'Send Gifts' Button, the 3 blue bars just keep working to get my Farmer Lists, so I don't get to see the Drop Down Menu with the different list options... I have over 1000 FarmTown friends, not holding my breath... Tried the link Raul provided with the crocodile... thru the link I can get the Farmer Lists, the drop down menu etc... My Neighbours List works, Recently Sent to (I did return gifts, over 200 but the list shows blank) and the Farmers Helping Me shows only 6 on the list and definitely I had more helpers...

Hope this info can help in some way...

Very rarely have I had problems sending gifts...

Another great update, aside from the issues mentioned... Anxious for Monday!!!...

Thank you for all...

NanCEurich
Apr 11 2015, 08:27 PM
Purchased farm 26, coins deducted from my account, no farm 26. Please help.

Dulcinea
Apr 11 2015, 08:32 PM
Also, when you fill the product to capacity there is no message box anymore.

<3 Thank you!!! <3

Bbb-3
Apr 11 2015, 09:06 PM
Tried the link Raul gave us for sending gifts I was unable to send the gift ( I did not have a problem sending the first batch of neighbors gifts it only happened when I tried to send the second batch)

Fokus
Apr 11 2015, 09:50 PM
I was able to boost my trains and send gifts by trying a couple things. They may or may not work for you but worth a try.

1. Remove all Level 0 XP Neighbours from your Neighbour list and delete them from your friends list. Close FT, do Memcache, clear browser cache, close and restart your browser. Load the game and try again to send gifts.
2. Get your Neighbours under 100 - again do the memcache browser thing.
3. I also removed a few people from my friends list (about 200 - I only use FB for FT friends and they were no longer active) This may or may not have helped the issue, but it did help me maintain the list of people playing the game with me :)

I also have had issues connecting to apps.facebook.com with servers timing out and causing me lag, which would most definitely show the loading bars people see when waiting for their lists to load. Recently I have been connecting to another apps.facebook server and this may be the sole reason I am having better luck sending gifts and boosting trains now.

If you know how to do a trace route to apps.facebook.com perhaps it would not be a bad idea to see if you are also timing out trying to connect.

Taz D
Apr 11 2015, 09:55 PM
How can I now restock and unload my facilities without doing each one separately since the Facility Manager changes? Please help! Thank you!
Hi Lynda,
What changes to Facility Manager are you talking about? All the Start All and Load all tools still work. The only change was to the filters where you can turn off certain types of facilities. If you want to load all the facilities then make sure you have all of them in the filters turned on so they are visible in the facility manager.

Taz D
Apr 11 2015, 10:03 PM
I find the new system entirely too sensitive. I just have to sweep past a gift choice with my cursor and it takes it as a click. Yesterday it picked a single gift I wanted to exchange and today it accepted all of my gifts. I never click on anything when these happen.
Is it a new feature that facilities are going into a closed heading now when I work on them? Is there any way to change this as I sometimes go back and rework before posting or do I just have to go to the worked area?
Hi David,
The only thing that has changed in the gifts is the way you get the list of names for sending gifts. If you are using a touchpad then lower your sesitivity or if you are using a wireless mouse then check your battery. Either of these can cause the pointer to jump and select when you don''t want it to. I have even had to replace a wired mouse because the left button began double clicking on me. I had worn the button out in Farm Town.
I am not sure what you mean by your last question. I don't know what "closed area" you are talking about. Are you talking about working your friends posts for facilities?

Taz D
Apr 11 2015, 10:12 PM
Purchased farm 26, coins deducted from my account, no farm 26. Please help.
Hi NanCEurich,
What I see in your data for today's purchase was an upgrade to Farm 25, but no purchase for farm 26. You may have clicked on the wrong item in the realtor's office.

mnobles
Apr 11 2015, 11:26 PM
I am unable to boost my trains also. I have followed the steps to clear memcache and still it does not work. I am unsure how to clear the browser cache but still need assistance. How do I link my farm to the forum?

mnobles
Apr 11 2015, 11:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I cant boost either trains on my farm 15 or farm 21.

johncinj
Apr 11 2015, 11:48 PM
Okay, I have looked and looked and looked ~ don't see any new releases at all and I don't see any other posts asking about it. No new seeds/trees, no new facilities, no use for blue agave :( Am I the only one? Not that I really need to feed my Farmtown addiction... :)

david1323
Apr 11 2015, 11:48 PM
Hi David,
The only thing that has changed in the gifts is the way you get the list of names for sending gifts. If you are using a touchpad then lower your sesitivity or if you are using a wireless mouse then check your battery. Either of these can cause the pointer to jump and select when you don''t want it to. I have even had to replace a wired mouse because the left button began double clicking on me. I had worn the button out in Farm Town.
I am not sure what you mean by your last question. I don't know what "closed area" you are talking about. Are you talking about working your friends posts for facilities?

I never had this problem before the update. Do you know how to change the sensitivity of the touchpad? I have no idea how.
As far as the Closed area, I meant the Done area. Sorry about the wrong word. When I use the icon in the upper right of the facilities manager, I get a choice of Done. When I click on this I get all the facilities I have worked on so far. They do not show up in my regular list of facilities. This did not happen before the update. I did not know if I need to do something to restore it to the old way of all facilities showing even though I have worked on them or if I now need to take the additional step of going to Done to rework facilities before I post. Thanks for your help.

mnobles
Apr 11 2015, 11:50 PM
I have a standard freight train on farm 15 with 4 cars and a standard freight train with one car on farm 21. Neither train boosts, and when I try all it does is open the box and the dashed lines just appear with nothing else.

Clohar
Apr 12 2015, 12:01 AM
Still unable to send gifts even if the aligator link is working neither boost my trains.
I am on Town main frame wf38. Here is the link to my default farm the trains are on farm 6th and 14 th
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1593240078&farm_ix=0

If you need more info do not hesitate to contact me either here or at claude_hardy@hotmail.com

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 12:06 AM
I am unable to boost my trains also. I have followed the steps to clear memcache and still it does not work. I am unsure how to clear the browser cache but still need assistance. How do I link my farm to the forum?
Hi mnobles,
The developers are looking at this and working on it. Please be patient until they can find a fix for it.

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 12:08 AM
Okay, I have looked and looked and looked ~ don't see any new releases at all and I don't see any other posts asking about it. No new seeds/trees, no new facilities, no use for blue agave :( Am I the only one? Not that I really need to feed my Farmtown addiction... :)
Hi johncinj,
Those items have not been released yet. Raul stated those things will be released on Monday.

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 12:22 AM
I never had this problem before the update. Do you know how to change the sensitivity of the touchpad? I have no idea how.
As far as the Closed area, I meant the Done area. Sorry about the wrong word. When I use the icon in the upper right of the facilities manager, I get a choice of Done. When I click on this I get all the facilities I have worked on so far. They do not show up in my regular list of facilities. This did not happen before the update. I did not know if I need to do something to restore it to the old way of all facilities showing even though I have worked on them or if I now need to take the additional step of going to Done to rework facilities before I post. Thanks for your help.
Hi David,
The sensitivity would depend on your laptop and the version of Windows or Mac you have. They are all different, so I have no way of telling you how to change it.
For the Done filter setting it sorts the facilities by percentage of pending production from highest down to the lowest left. What filter do you use for your regular one? I always use the Utilization and that shows all the facilities and I never change off of that.
Make sure you haven't turned off any of the types in the funnel filter or those won't show at all.

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 12:23 AM
Still unable to send gifts even if the aligator link is working neither boost my trains.
I am on Town main frame wf38. Here is the link to my default farm the trains are on farm 6th and 14 th
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1593240078&farm_ix=0

If you need more info do not hesitate to contact me either here or at claude_hardy@hotmail.com
Hi Claude,
They are still working on it and have not released a fix yet. As soon as Raul does he will post it in the first post of this release.

rjfxvii
Apr 12 2015, 12:32 AM
Will we eventually be able to make tequila with our agave? And add some drinks like a tequila sunrise to the pool bar? Thanks!

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 01:00 AM
Will we eventually be able to make tequila with our agave? And add some drinks like a tequila sunrise to the pool bar? Thanks!
Hi rjfxvii,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us anything until they actually release something. :)

david1323
Apr 12 2015, 01:14 AM
Hi David,
The sensitivity would depend on your laptop and the version of Windows or Mac you have. They are all different, so I have no way of telling you how to change it.
For the Done filter setting it sorts the facilities by percentage of pending production from highest down to the lowest left. What filter do you use for your regular one? I always use the Utilization and that shows all the facilities and I never change off of that.
Make sure you haven't turned off any of the types in the funnel filter or those won't show at all.

I checked and it appears my computer does not have any settings for sensitivity of the touchpad. I have started fishing a lot lately and hope I am not wearing out my touch pad.
I have not turned any filters off but now they seem to be showing. I did another clearing of the memcache so that might have helped. Thanks again for your help.

cocosfarm
Apr 12 2015, 01:48 AM
Every time there is a new release I have the same problem-game is very slow, harvesting delayed , changing farms slow. Help? I love the releases but dread the sluggishness that ensues.

Aussie Rae
Apr 12 2015, 01:57 AM
wouldn't it be nice if people just read through all the posts before they asked the same questions that have already been asked and answered? maybe I am just dreaming here, :)

peekachoo
Apr 12 2015, 02:34 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;5948106]

Hi, I've tried sending gifts by the usual way and by Raul's suggestion above, but it's just hanging, the link isn't loading at all, just thought you ought to know ;)

thehufarm
Apr 12 2015, 04:12 AM
I just tried the link to send alligator gift and it just sits there with no listing showing up.

maggiel29
Apr 12 2015, 07:12 AM
Just managed to send gifts with no problems :) - the All FArmers box loaded and I was able to select FArmers Helping Me and send to all.

brendensmile
Apr 12 2015, 07:36 AM
I just dispatched my train, but cannot get boost list to load or come up. It just sits there like it's trying to load, but does nothing.

liki
Apr 12 2015, 08:32 AM
hi
i bought farm 26 two times and upgrade it and spent totally 18 billion coins and i have not a farm 26
i try to clear memory cache but nothing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1128487250&farm_ix=0

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 09:41 AM
I checked and it appears my computer does not have any settings for sensitivity of the touchpad. I have started fishing a lot lately and hope I am not wearing out my touch pad.
I have not turned any filters off but now they seem to be showing. I did another clearing of the memcache so that might have helped. Thanks again for your help.
Hi david.
If the laptop has a touchpad there must be some settings for it. Look in the Mouse area of your control panel. It is not a case of your touchpad wearing out, but is usually just us. If your finger bounces just ever so slightly it will be taken by the touchpad as a click. I don't use my touchpad because of this. Instead I have a wireless mouse to use with my laptop because I have much better control.

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 10:06 AM
hi
i bought farm 26 two times and upgrade it and spent totally 18 billion coins and i have not a farm 26
i try to clear memory cache but nothing

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1128487250&farm_ix=0
Hi liki,
I checked your data and you upgraded farm 1 to 26x26 and farm 25 to 18x18. When you go to the realtors office be sure you scroll completely to the last item in the list.

bossy56
Apr 12 2015, 10:43 AM
Hi, I am now having problems sending gifts, didn't have that problem yesterday or the day before...I did as suggested and clicked on the link provided to send the alligator..a window pops up but all it's doing is loading, there's no tabs with the options to chose from like: my neighbors, recently sent to and so on...now before you suggest i clear history and memcache, I do that nightly before I shut down the pc...farm town, slash key are all allowed ..flash player is up to date and set for max. allowance

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 10:51 AM
Hi, I am now having problems sending gifts, didn't have that problem yesterday or the day before...I did as suggested and clicked on the link provided to send the alligator..a window pops up but all it's doing is loading, there's no tabs with the options to chose from like: my neighbors, recently sent to and so on...now before you suggest i clear history and memcache, I do that nightly before I shut down the pc...farm town, slash key are all allowed ..flash player is up to date and set for max. allowance
Hi bossy,
We are not going to suggest any of the fixes for you. The developers are aware of the problem and working on a fix. We just have to be patient until they find a fix for this problem.

Unmasqued
Apr 12 2015, 10:56 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206669396682333&set=gm.881450311892069&type=1&theaterI tried the link, also tried from the "Send Gifts" tab, neither show any friend, neighbor, etc. to send to. Just keeps loading.
Thanks! ~ Sybil

BarbLH
Apr 12 2015, 11:14 AM
Hi Taz,
I clicked on the link you provided. The My Neighbours, Recently Sent To and Farmers Helping Me filter options loaded & worked properly. I was able to send the Alligator correctly to all the filter option choices. (I'm using Google Chrome, in case that info helps anyone.)

Muffie1943
Apr 12 2015, 11:35 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;5948106]See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on April 11th, 7:00AM EST.

"
b) The capability provided by Facebook to read your Home Feed to retrieve the Farm Town posts made by your friends is very unstable, we have completed a work around that should be working much better. Still, we anticipate that in the future this may brake (BREAK) again and we will have to find another workaround.
Love the game -
....from a super fan!
Grams Muffie

redjade27
Apr 12 2015, 11:59 AM
Of course I still can't boost trains, but gifts are sometimes I don't have any problems and other times I can't send them? I send out quite a few this morning, but now I just get the spinning.

david1323
Apr 12 2015, 01:35 PM
Hi david.
If the laptop has a touchpad there must be some settings for it. Look in the Mouse area of your control panel. It is not a case of your touchpad wearing out, but is usually just us. If your finger bounces just ever so slightly it will be taken by the touchpad as a click. I don't use my touchpad because of this. Instead I have a wireless mouse to use with my laptop because I have much better control.

Yes, I do have settings for my touchpad but they do not include sensitivity settings. Thanks for the suggestion of using a wireless mouse.

barbaraelwart
Apr 12 2015, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the new update, I am happy to report that I have NO problems with anything, I have planted Brazil Trees, grown Blue Agave and am now patiently waiting for the rest of the release tomorrow :D

ianski71@btinternet.com
Apr 12 2015, 01:38 PM
just a quick note
thanks for the updates and can't wait to get started on the new facilities tomorrow, must say that i'm not having any problems in sending or receiving gifts and trains are boosting fine.
keep up the good work team

turbo terry
Apr 12 2015, 01:40 PM
trains were working ok yesterday morning - now on farm 5 train cannot send boost to someone i missed yesterday - unloaded farm 19 train then loaded but cannot send boost request - in both cases just keeps loading

Fireball
Apr 12 2015, 01:42 PM
FRUSTRATED, as of yesterday April 11th I cannot boost my trains. I have cleared cache etc. to no avail. It seems most of my neighbors are able to send theirs so what
exactly is the problem?

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 01:52 PM
FRUSTRATED, as of yesterday April 11th I cannot boost my trains. I have cleared cache etc. to no avail. It seems most of my neighbors are able to send theirs so what
exactly is the problem?
Hi Fireball,
This has already been reported and they are looking into it to try to fix it.

Known Issues

mnobles
Apr 12 2015, 03:30 PM
Ok can someone tell me where my posts went on this thread? I still have the same issue with the train boost. I cannot boost either of my trains and this is very frustrating as a lot of my neighbors can and have sent me requests to boost theirs.This is the link to my farm 15 where my 4 car train is. Please help me fix this.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=708807962&farm_ix=14

Tiger
Apr 12 2015, 03:34 PM
Ok can someone tell me where my posts went on this thread? I still have the same issue with the train boost. I cannot boost either of my trains and this is very frustrating as a lot of my neighbors can and have sent me requests to boost theirs.This is the link to my farm 15 where my 4 car train is. Please help me fix this.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=708807962&farm_ix=14

Hi,

Your posts are still in this thread. This link . . http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766 will take you to instruction on how to find your posts on the forum.

As for the trains not being able to be boosted for some people. This is a known issue and the developers are working on the problem. Keep an eye on the first post in this thread as that is where they will notify us when it is fixed. In the meantime we are all having to be patient.

johncinj
Apr 12 2015, 04:19 PM
Hi johncinj,
Those items have not been released yet. Raul stated those things will be released on Monday.
Thanks Taz - I swear I checked several times and it said the release date was April 10 - also saw several 'thanks you' notes posted about them. :) I will be patient :) Need to prepare space for new stuff anyway.

Qivis
Apr 12 2015, 05:00 PM
Hi Fireball,
This has already been reported and they are looking into it to try to fix it.

Known Issues

If it helps any, several of my neighbors figured out that it is mostly those of us with 1,000 or more Facebook friends who are having the issue with the choo-choos. I was just lucky for the last 24 hours and they worked fine for me - until now. I was able to confirm that I have many more new friends than I thought I had and am among their august number after all! :eek:

Mari Lou
Apr 12 2015, 05:09 PM
When I choose a gift - or your alligator - the box comes up and just sits there loading. I've not been able to get the box to even open since the change from Farmers helping me.

tonya106
Apr 12 2015, 05:21 PM
Hi my farmers list will not drop down when i try to send gifts therefore i am not able to send gifts

mlrobards
Apr 12 2015, 05:36 PM
Is there anyway Farmtown can separate from Facebook? I for one would follow. Farmtown is the only reason I am still on FB. I am now having saving problems and time out from servers like never before. The game is starting to feel like a chore.:mad:

Harvest Moon
Apr 12 2015, 05:45 PM
Hi..I also have tried the alligator link to see if it sends but all it does is keep trying to load the send box..also no option for farmer lists....thx for the updates...still a great game :)

petals
Apr 12 2015, 06:30 PM
I have 14 coop quests completed and watched for the time to be up so I could collect, but now it says I don't have enough quests completed?

marymarcel
Apr 12 2015, 06:32 PM
I have 14 coop quests completed and watched for the time to be up so I could collect, but now it says I don't have enough quests completed?

Hi petals:)

Please reload the game and try again to collect your farmcash.

beautysmom
Apr 12 2015, 07:13 PM
Pleased to report that I boosted my train (twice in fact, since I was sending to more than 50 friends) without any problems at all. And no great lag time loading up "All Farmers"!

lindafe
Apr 12 2015, 07:16 PM
I can't do either even a day later

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 07:23 PM
I can't do either even a day later
Hi lindafe,
They are still working on it and have not posted a fix for it yet.

Thirst4Me
Apr 12 2015, 07:32 PM
I have followed your instructions re: sending of gifts. I used the link you provided and all it did was take me to my farm. So I went to send gifts chose a gift and proceeded to try and send and all I got was the box one normally gets with those lines that tell you its loading. Nothing happened after waiting a few minutes.
I also have the exact same problem when trying to send train boosts

Bbb-3
Apr 12 2015, 09:22 PM
I was able to send gifts finally early today but now it just keeps loading. Now I am not able to do the last step in my brown quest if does not give me the open now and when I use the facility manager or go to the farm that has the factory is on and click on start batch it will start a batch but when I go back to brown quest to check to see if it started it does not show up as being started

rdwirth
Apr 12 2015, 09:25 PM
I'm unable to send boosts for my Supreme and Standard trains. When I try to send boost for those trains the friend selector keeps trying to load but never loads.

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 09:39 PM
I was able to send gifts finally early today but now it just keeps loading. Now I am not able to do the last step in my brown quest if does not give me the open now and when I use the facility manager or go to the farm that has the factory is on and click on start batch it will start a batch but when I go back to brown quest to check to see if it started it does not show up as being started
Hi Bbb,
I just did one of mine from the Open button and it worked fine. I don't know if this will help, but please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

If it doesn't then you will need to wait a few hours and then try again.

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 10:26 PM
Raul has just posted:

- Issues sending gifts and boosting trains should now be solved, please report if this is not the case for you.

If you haven't done so before trying this please close and restart your farms.

mnobles
Apr 12 2015, 10:47 PM
Hi mnobles,
The developers are looking at this and working on it. Please be patient until they can find a fix for it.

Thank you for finding a fix. I can now boost my trains!:)

Shellgirlmtl
Apr 12 2015, 11:12 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on April 12th, 11:00PM EST.

Sorry to report but it is still not working for me... I have cleared memcache, cleared browser, closed and reopened browser and the 3 blue bars continuously going in circle-like motion... I haven't tried trains... I figure if it doesn't load for sending gifts, it won't load for boosting trains... I'm sure I am not the only one that has more than 1000 FarmTown Friends...

Thank you...

Clohar
Apr 12 2015, 11:13 PM
sorry to inform you that on Town main frame WF38 I am still have the problems about trains and gifts nothing solved. I do have 6 trains to boost for 16 hours now

Aussie Rae
Apr 12 2015, 11:24 PM
:) happy to report a successful session boosting trains today, also successful with gifts, ty

Bbb-3
Apr 12 2015, 11:25 PM
Thank you Taz D everything seems to be working now

checkmate57
Apr 12 2015, 11:30 PM
Item 10 on your list is where my problem still exists. I absolutely can not send any gifts. It continues to recycle like its loading the next menu but nothing happens. I have tried all sorts of fixes, clearing my cache, browser cache, deleting non-playing farmers, re-booting, etc. etc. There is something wrong in one your servers because before this update, I had no problems sending gifts. Please provide some sort of logical fix or I'll be forced to delete my account. Most of the updates made by Facebook are seamless; however, when a glitch occurs it causes a lot of frustration to the user.

Taz D
Apr 12 2015, 11:42 PM
Item 10 on your list is where my problem still exists. I absolutely can not send any gifts. It continues to recycle like its loading the next menu but nothing happens. I have tried all sorts of fixes, clearing my cache, browser cache, deleting non-playing farmers, re-booting, etc. etc. There is something wrong in one your servers because before this update, I had no problems sending gifts. Please provide some sort of logical fix or I'll be forced to delete my account. Most of the updates made by Facebook are seamless; however, when a glitch occurs it causes a lot of frustration to the user.
Hi checkmate,
The change was forced on all the 3rd party game companies by Facebook and has nothing to do with the Farm Town servers. In oredr to send gifts or boost trains the list comes from the Facebookl servers. They are trying to get this fixed and did release a fix late tonight. Apparently it is still not working with those who have a large amount of friends who play Farm Town. Please be patient as they are still trying to fix it and meet the new requirements by Facebook.

checkmate57
Apr 13 2015, 12:15 AM
Thanks for your speedy response Taz. I'll hang on for awhile and see if they can co-ordinate the two entities!!:cool:

Begonia Wildwind
Apr 13 2015, 12:55 AM
Thank you for finding a fix. I can now boost my trains!:)

Thank you, thank you!! My train boost is working once again :)

peekachoo
Apr 13 2015, 01:09 AM
Yey, I can now send gifts !

Thank you for fixing it :)

LazyMare
Apr 13 2015, 01:11 AM

Known Issues

- Some users have issues updating the preference for the Eye.

Nope, Still can't send gifts or boost trains
FT Server : WF40 FB Server - no idea whatsoever

jcplnd
Apr 13 2015, 01:36 AM
Can not boost trains 3 days now

lynwoo60
Apr 13 2015, 01:42 AM
tyvm Raul and developers I just boosted all 5 of my trains successfully and could send gifts to all 198 farmers. ty for all your great hard work for making this game the best. :)

robinlzearfoss
Apr 13 2015, 01:52 AM
my trains do not boost.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000069099875&farm_ix=15
farms 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.

cgsfarm
Apr 13 2015, 02:11 AM
Hi, just wondering if the Library is the one we currently can buy as a building?

ImajeanB
Apr 13 2015, 02:28 AM
I just now dispatched and boosted both my trains with no problem. In fact, it was faster than usual.

beverduster
Apr 13 2015, 03:05 AM
what happened to the little square that you could use when you checked on what was in storage?, i want to save my glads from being sold when i sell my surplus at the markewt

Harvest Moon
Apr 13 2015, 04:22 AM
Hi..I also have tried the alligator link to see if it sends but all it does is keep trying to load the send box..also no option for farmer lists....thx for the updates...still a great game :)

just reporting sending gifts is now working fine..never had the train boost problem but gift sending is fine....thx for the quick fixes and many thx to all the Mods who help us all so much..:)

shirl312
Apr 13 2015, 04:24 AM
I am lost trying to work my facility manager. It used to tell me I had 3xx facilities and had all but one of the turbos to load my facilities (not services). Now it tells me I have 1xx facilities and only 2 out of 3 turbos. How do load my facilities? I had all the turbos except the bottling one. My manager is only showing the unworkable ones and the services. Have no idea where the others went.