PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest

Pages : [1] 2

marymarcel
Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM
This thread is for reporting problems concerning Hiring and Bonus Chest.

Please read the Game Guide Chapter 10 - Hiring (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222) before you post in this thread.

Important Things To Remember:

Hiring neighbors,buddies or strangers:

Harvesting crops, trees, flowers and chopping trees:

Neighbors/Buddies - If you hire a neighbor or buddy you will receive a large box instead of a normal box. The benefit of a large box is only if you go to the market place to sell the item, there is no benefit of a large box in loading factories.

Strangers - If you hire a stranger from the market place you will receive 1 regular box and 1 large box.

Remember: You only receive products for harvesting and NOT experience points.

Plowing fields: You will receive 1 XP for each plot that is plowed no matter who does the plowing.

Doing your own plowing it cost 20 coins.

Neighbors/friends - When you hire a neighbor/friend it costs 10 coins per plot to plow.

Strangers - When you hire a stranger it costs 15 coins per plot to plow.

Fishing: You would get the same amount of fish whether you fish your waters or if you hire someone. If you have bait you will receive double the fish caught.

When you are hired to work other people farms, you will get the following:

Crops: When you harvest crops for someone else you will receive 25% of the selling price of the crop that you are harvesting and you will receive 10% of the crop that you are harvesting. You don't receive experience points for harvesting crops.

Trees, flowers and fishing: When you harvest trees, flowers, chop trees or fish you will get 100% of the selling price instead of 25% like you get for the crops, since the crops you would receive more coins when selling, this was changed to try and balance out what the employee received for trees, flowers and fishing. You will also receive 50% of what you harvest, chop or fish compared to the 10% for the crops.

Plowing: When you plow someone else's farm you gain 5 coins and get 1 XP for each plot you plow.

Bonus Chest:

The Bonus Chest can only be claimed if you are hired by a stranger and you must be hired in the Marketplace. If you are hired by a neighbor or buddy you will not be able to earn the Bonus Chest.

When you are hired by a stranger from the market place, you can earn a bonus from the Bonus Chest that will be located in the upper left corner just under where the coins and fuel are located. To be able to collect from the Bonus Chest you must complete ALL of the work on that farm that you are hired to do. If you don't see anymore work, but the Bonus Chest is saying there is more work to complete, you can do the following to see if there is something that is hidden:

Reload the current farm. Make sure that it is the current farm only, if you click on a different farm that will end the Bonus Chest on the farm you were working on.
The eye icon in the bottom right corner set it to hidden (eye is fully closed) if it is not already set to hidden.
For each task you are hired to do, pick up each of the corresponding single tools and see if there is any work that needs to be completed.

IMPORTANT! IF you only have ONE farm to work or you are on the LAST farm to work and you are going back to your own farm instead of back to the market, you must still click the bonus chest BEFORE you leave in order to collect it.

*** Remember that the Bonus Chest can only be earned if you are hired by a stranger in the market place. If you are hired by a neighbor or buddy you will not get a Bonus Chest. ***

For Suggestions on Hiring post in Ways to Improve the hiring process (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634682)

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Farmer Donner
Mar 16 2021, 12:12 PM
When I harvest or cut trees and do flowers on other farms I am getting no experience nor am I getting any of the crop. Is this a permanent change to FT or just mine not working properly? If you need my # I will send it to you privately.

Taz D
Mar 16 2021, 12:18 PM
When I harvest or cut trees and do flowers on other farms I am getting no experience nor am I getting any of the crop. Is this a permanent change to FT or just mine not working properly? If you need my # I will send it to you privately.
Hi Farmer Donner,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring. You do not get experience for harvesting. To see the products added to your storage you may have to restart your farms to get them to update.
You can see what you get when working for a neighbor in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

tuthfairy
Apr 15 2021, 01:18 AM
I just was hired from the market and worked on about 30 some farms, harvesting and plowing all crops. As it turns out, I did not get any XP for this what so ever. Why did this happen and what can be done to fix this?
Thank you,
tuthfairy--Cheri
My user ID is 689706424

Tiger
Apr 15 2021, 04:33 AM
I just was hired from the market and worked on about 30 some farms, harvesting and plowing all crops. As it turns out, I did not get any XP for this what so ever. Why did this happen and what can be done to fix this?
Thank you,
tuthfairy--Cheri
My user ID is 689706424

Hi tuthfairy,

I have moved your post to the hiring thread. Thank you for your ID.

At the time of this post, your data shows your xp has increased quite a bit today from yesterday and that you have also been getting extra xp as part of the bonus chest when you claim those.

Some have found that when working quickly the XP doesn't always show as added right away. If this is what is happening and it doesn't look like it's corrected when you return home after a job, try reloading the game and it should update.

madennison
Apr 19 2021, 06:45 AM
When working on someones farm and you are kicked off for some reason can we have the opertunity to return & finish the job

marymarcel
Apr 19 2021, 08:35 AM
When working on someones farm and you are kicked off for some reason can we have the opertunity to return & finish the job

Hi madennison :)

I moved your post from Suggestions to Hiring thread in Help & Support to be able to answer you.

We already have this option. Please read the following information from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6236742#post6236742

GRB
Apr 29 2021, 09:00 AM
When I click on MAP to try to go to Job Marketplace, I just stay on my farm. The Status bar (S, H, W & M) does appear on screen. Any known issue with this?

marymarcel
Apr 29 2021, 09:04 AM
When I click on MAP to try to go to Job Marketplace, I just stay on my farm. The Status bar (S, H, W & M) does appear on screen. Any known issue with this?

Hi GRB :)

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try to go to market again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that doesnt work for you, then clear your browser cache. Take in mind the first time you load the game for the first time after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics need to be loaded again.

GRB
Apr 29 2021, 09:19 AM

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try to go to market again.

If that doesnt work for you, then clear your browser cache. Take in mind the first time you load the game for the first time after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics need to be loaded again.

THANKS, that did the trick

marymarcel
Apr 29 2021, 09:24 AM
THANKS, that did the trick

You are welcome GRB :)

leighwj1960
May 18 2021, 07:49 AM
Twice yesterday I tried to hire someone from the Marketplace, the status bar turned yellow and I received the message that they were busy. About 10 or 20 minutes later I received a message from that same person that they were accepting the job and heading to my farm. Unfortunately for them I had already hired someone who had already done the work and my Super Neighbor was working on doing the planting

marymarcel
May 18 2021, 08:27 AM
Twice yesterday I tried to hire someone from the Marketplace, the status bar turned yellow and I received the message that they were busy. About 10 or 20 minutes later I received a message from that same person that they were accepting the job and heading to my farm. Unfortunately for them I had already hired someone who had already done the work and my Super Neighbor was working on doing the planting

Hi leighwj :)

As you got that problem twice, then please report it to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you do not find the automatic response then read the following instructions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Grasshopper12455
May 21 2021, 10:30 AM
I hired someone in the market. It did not show that they accepted my request but they showed up on my farm as working. When I go to my farm and click on them I get the popup that should only appear when you're in the market place, asking if I want to hire for multiple, etc. It does not give a name for the person working...says 'someone' has harvested pineapple, etc.

Taz D
May 21 2021, 10:50 AM
I hired someone in the market. It did not show that they accepted my request but they showed up on my farm as working. When I go to my farm and click on them I get the popup that should only appear when you're in the market place, asking if I want to hire for multiple, etc. It does not give a name for the person working...says 'someone' has harvested pineapple, etc.
Hi Grasshopper,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring.

SOmetimes the pop up may get lost in the transfer. As this requires data transfer between you and the hire then that has to go through Facebook.

You should still see the hire part of the menu as that would allow you to rehire and add more work while they are on your farm. You would even see that if your click on a neighbor.
Again the name for the individual would be data from Facebook and apparently that did not transfer correctly.

hellzfury
May 22 2021, 08:49 AM
Everytime I go to the Marketplace, to hire someone, it is real slow, my screen will freeze up, it goes black, then within a few seconds I am back at my home page on my computer. Telling me Chrome didnt shut down correctly---this has been going on ever since we have been able to hire people. I have been able to hire some, but it is really slow. I use a mouse and it seems that when I try to hire someone, the mouse moves really slow . It is like there is an overlay and you are trying to find the gap, So most of the time I have to do my own farming. Is this a problem that anyone else is having?

GRB
May 22 2021, 09:03 AM
I ask a person to work on my farm. I am guessing they never saw it. They turned Yellow. So I hired someone else. About 2 or 3 minutes into someone else working my farm. the first person that I attempted to hire finally accepted the job. Makes me look bad that I hired multiple people (which I NEVER do). Is there some timing issue or am I going to get the standard answer about data transfer going through facebook

Taz D
May 22 2021, 09:04 AM
Everytime I go to the Marketplace, to hire someone, it is real slow, my screen will freeze up, it goes black, then within a few seconds I am back at my home page on my computer. Telling me Chrome didnt shut down correctly---this has been going on ever since we have been able to hire people. I have been able to hire some, but it is really slow. I use a mouse and it seems that when I try to hire someone, the mouse moves really slow . It is like there is an overlay and you are trying to find the gap, So most of the time I have to do my own farming. Is this a problem that anyone else is having?
Hi Hellzfury,
That sounds like your Chrome or your computer is having a problem of some kind. Make sure your computer and Chrome are up to date. You might also try uninstalling and reinstalling your Chrome to correct any problems in it.
Another thing you should try is to clear your browser cache. When you do this it will take longer to load the first time because it has to download all the graphics again.

Taz D
May 22 2021, 09:09 AM
I ask a person to work on my farm. I am guessing they never saw it. They turned Yellow. So I hired someone else. About 2 or 3 minutes into someone else working my farm. the first person that I attempted to hire finally accepted the job. Makes me look bad that I hired multiple people (which I NEVER do). Is there some timing issue or am I going to get the standard answer about data transfer going through facebook
Hi GRB,
I do not know if there is a timing issue, but i have seen this a couple times just lately. Fortunately when I have had this they have not clicked to come work until after all the work was already done, so conflict. I have noticed it is usually someone who has left the market.
I will keep watching for this and see if there is a pattern.

GRB
May 22 2021, 09:14 AM
Hi GRB,
I do not know if there is a timing issue, but i have seen this a couple times just lately. Fortunately when I have had this they have not clicked to come work until after all the work was already done, so conflict. I have noticed it is usually someone who has left the market.
I will keep watching for this and see if there is a pattern.

Doesn't the request to hire expire? I believe in the past that there was a timer counting down.

Taz D
May 22 2021, 09:27 AM
Doesn't the request to hire expire? I believe in the past that there was a timer counting down.
HI GRB,
Yes the hire request is supposed to expire. When this was tested by the moderators it expires after 30 seconds and they are supposed to get a notice it is expired as well as you. My observation on this though has been that they left the market and may not have gotten the expired notice allowing them to go ahead and accept the hire.
As I said we will keep looking into this. I am not sure if there is any way around this happening occasionally.

JohnAlbertini
May 22 2021, 02:19 PM
I am working a fishing job I was hired at the job marketplace and it is not a friend, neighbor, or buddy but I am not getting any bonus.

Taz D
May 22 2021, 02:23 PM
I am working a fishing job I was hired at the job marketplace and it is not a friend, neighbor, or buddy but I am not getting any bonus.
Hi John,
Are you waiting and making sure you have gotten all the fish? Let the red numbers go to zero?

What are you seeing when you try to leave the farm to go to the next one?

JohnAlbertini
May 22 2021, 02:29 PM
Hi John,
Are you waiting and making sure you have gotten all the fish? Let the red numbers go to zero?

What are you seeing when you try to leave the farm to go to the next one?

Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears. I just cleared memcache and browser cache I'll see if that helps.

Taz D
May 22 2021, 02:32 PM
Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears.
Hi John,
What was the employer's avatar name?

JohnAlbertini
May 22 2021, 03:14 PM
Yes, I get all the primary coins and the counter is not showing any number waiting to be saved at all. The bonus chest never appears. I just cleared memcache and browser cache I'll see if that helps.

Just did a small job and the bonus worked.

Taz D
May 22 2021, 03:18 PM
Just did a small job and the bonus worked.
Hi John,
Clearing your cache and browser cache would not help with this. I am sorry, but there is no way to know how much you would have gotten for the fishing job nor any way to restore the bonus.

JohnAlbertini
May 22 2021, 04:33 PM
Hi John,
What was the employer's avatar name?

I think it was Marcela but not positive. Not a huge deal I think I would have had maybe 5-6 billion bonus total.

hortonpam
May 25 2021, 06:38 PM
my last two jobs everything shows finished but when i leave it never gives me points.

Taz D
May 25 2021, 06:42 PM
my last two jobs everything shows finished but when i leave it never gives me points.
Hi hortonpam,
Were they possibly for a neighbor or buddy? If so you don't get a bonus for those.
Who were you working for (avatar name)?
Did you see the bonus chest in the upper left corner as you were working?

hortonpam
May 25 2021, 08:28 PM
last person was Andrew and he is not a neighbor or buddy. I did not notice if bonus chest was in the upper left corner.

Taz D
May 25 2021, 08:36 PM
last person was Andrew and he is not a neighbor or buddy. I did not notice if bonus chest was in the upper left corner.
Hi hortonpam,
I see you apparently worked 5 farms for them, of which the middle 3 show no completion bonus. Unfortunately there isn't any way for us to know what that bonus would have been.
Before you work any additional hire work please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

You can contact Support concerning this as there isn't anything we can do through the forums for those. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

bbbjwilson
Jul 16 2021, 11:48 AM
I have been playing for almost 12 years and always thought you could work neighbor's facilities every 8 hrs and one of my neighbors said...NO it's every 12 hours. Please settle this quandary! Thanks!

Taz D
Jul 16 2021, 01:07 PM
I have been playing for almost 12 years and always thought you could work neighbor's facilities every 8 hrs and one of my neighbors said...NO it's every 12 hours. Please settle this quandary! Thanks!
Hi bbbjwilson,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring as that is what you are doing when you work a neighbor's facility posts.
I am sorry, but you both are incorrect. The following from the Game Guide chapter on hiring explains it best:

Reworking Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a friends facilities before you can rework that same friend's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.

Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the friends facility again.

There is a countdown timer that resets to 8hours each time you work facilities. You can see this timer in the Show Times (Clock), Gamewide section of the tool box. When you have a green check mark for Rework Facilites and Rework Service Facilties you can then, and only then, go rework the facilites you did prior to the 8hour gap.

boris44
Jul 21 2021, 07:48 AM
I'm working 44 farms and not getting the bonus, shes not a neighbor nor is she my buddy

marymarcel
Jul 21 2021, 08:45 AM
I'm working 44 farms and not getting the bonus, shes not a neighbor nor is she my buddy

Hi boris44 :)

I had a look at your data and I can only see a job bonus for an user and only for 1 farm.

When you start working, the bonus icon is not showing up? have you tried to refresh the farm you are working to see if it shows up?

You say they are not your neighbor or buddy but are you sure you are not in their buddy list or you are neighbors only one way?

As far as I remember the only time we have noticed about this is when the farmer is hiring the same person again and again over the time.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont find the automatic response then please read the following thread:

boris44
Jul 21 2021, 09:04 AM
Hi boris44 :)

I had a look at your data and I can only see a job bonus for an user and only for 1 farm.

When you start working, the bonus icon is not showing up? have you tried to refresh the farm you are working to see if it shows up?

You say they are not your neighbor or buddy but are you sure you are not in their buddy list or you are neighbors only one way?

As far as I remember the only time we have noticed about this is when the farmer is hiring the same person again and again over the time.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont find the automatic response then please read the following thread:

Thank you for the reply, and yes I'm sure she's not my friend, neighbor or buddy, nor am I on her buddy list, currently still working her farms and no bonus chest.

marymarcel
Jul 21 2021, 09:13 AM
Thank you for the reply, and yes I'm sure she's not my friend, neighbor or buddy, nor am I on her buddy list, currently still working her farms and no bonus chest.

Im sorry this is happening boris44, please report this to Support.

If you can contact the farmer, ask her to go back to market and try a new hire to see if that fix the problem.

Or you can explain her you are going to leave the job and go back to see if you can get the bonus chest. Then close the game for a minute and when you load your farm again, you should get a pop up saying you were hired and there is more work to do so you can go back to her farms and continue working.

See if that way you can get the bonus chest.

pamelasimmons
Jul 26 2021, 02:03 PM
when i am hiring workers, when they turn yellow, then i wait a few minutes before i hire someone else. a lot of times after you hire someone else, here comes the person that turned yellow earlier trying to work. i think that whenever it turns yellow, then they shouldnt be able to come work after that. it wasnt that way before, and the 2nd person that i hire that actually wants to work is gyped because the first person comes and takes part of their work.

i would like to see this fixed please. once they turn yellow, they have like 20 seconds or something like that, they should maybe turn red or their hire link terminated.
thank you :)

marymarcel
Jul 26 2021, 02:11 PM
when i am hiring workers, when they turn yellow, then i wait a few minutes before i hire someone else. a lot of times after you hire someone else, here comes the person that turned yellow earlier trying to work. i think that whenever it turns yellow, then they shouldnt be able to come work after that. it wasnt that way before, and the 2nd person that i hire that actually wants to work is gyped because the first person comes and takes part of their work.

i would like to see this fixed please. once they turn yellow, they have like 20 seconds or something like that, they should maybe turn red or their hire link terminated.
thank you :)

Hi pamelasimmons :)

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

When we tested this at market, as soon as the avatar name turned yellow, the hiring pop up was terminated.

Maybe there is a problem for some of the farmers and data is not updating fast for them.

If this is happening to you everytime you go to market to hire farmers, then please report it to Support.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then.

If you dont receive the automatic response then follow the instructions given in this link:

Palmarina
Aug 01 2021, 01:47 AM
USER ID number ( 1145656868 )
Hi, I noticed for many times now that when you hire someone at the market to harvest on several of my farms the employee seems to be gone after doing the first farm.
No trace of this employee, even not after clearing memcache and relaunching the game.
Then I go to the market to hire a new employee and all of a sudden the first one (the one that disapeared) is there again working farms.
This in annoying. Especially when the employees ask to work solo.
Why did the first employee seemed to be vanished? Is there a bug somewhere?

Tiger
Aug 01 2021, 04:25 AM
USER ID number ( 1145656868 )
Hi, I noticed for many times now that when you hire someone at the market to harvest on several of my farms the employee seems to be gone after doing the first farm.
No trace of this employee, even not after clearing memcache and relaunching the game.
Then I go to the market to hire a new employee and all of a sudden the first one (the one that disapeared) is there again working farms.
This in annoying. Especially when the employees ask to work solo.
Why did the first employee seemed to be vanished? Is there a bug somewhere?

Hi Palmarina,

I have moved your post to the thread about Hiring as your post is not about the latest update.

We're not aware of any problems with hired workers not showing up. There's no way for us to be able to check why they were not showing up to you. You'd have to ask the hired worker if they had been having any difficulties at any time that may have caused it.

If you were online at the time and the notifications had stopped showing what they were doing, they could have stopped working for a while.

If you were online and following them farm to farm as they worked, they could have either gone to a different farm than the one you went to, or gone offline to work.

If you were using Show User Info to see which farm they were on, which can show you if they were working online, working offline or still on your farms but idle, the blue dot could disappear if they were having difficulty getting to the next farm to work or if they had run into a problem and had to reload for some reason and then used the return to hire message to return to the job to continue working.

Palmarina
Aug 01 2021, 12:48 PM
Hi, thanks for your reaction.
Next time this happens again I'll check what is described in your last paragraph.

Hi Palmarina,

I have moved your post to the thread about Hiring as your post is not about the latest update.

We're not aware of any problems with hired workers not showing up. There's no way for us to be able to check why they were not showing up to you. You'd have to ask the hired worker if they had been having any difficulties at any time that may have caused it.

If you were online at the time and the notifications had stopped showing what they were doing, they could have stopped working for a while.

If you were online and following them farm to farm as they worked, they could have either gone to a different farm than the one you went to, or gone offline to work.

If you were using Show User Info to see which farm they were on, which can show you if they were working online, working offline or still on your farms but idle, the blue dot could disappear if they were having difficulty getting to the next farm to work or if they had run into a problem and had to reload for some reason and then used the return to hire message to return to the job to continue working.

GRB
Aug 01 2021, 06:17 PM
Hi pamelasimmons :)

When we tested this at market, as soon as the avatar name turned yellow, the hiring pop up was terminated.

Maybe there is a problem for some of the farmers and data is not updating fast for them.

If this is happening to you everytime you go to market to hire farmers, then please report it to Support.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then.

If you dont receive the automatic response then follow the instructions given in this link:

This just happened to me today. Makes the hiring person to look like the bad guy. S0, something is still broke.

marymarcel
Aug 01 2021, 06:27 PM
This just happened to me today. Makes the hiring person to look like the bad guy. S0, something is still broke.

Is this happening to you everytime you hire a worker? If not then maybe it is a slow data transfer.

If you get this problem constantly, then please report it to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

boris44
Aug 04 2021, 08:45 AM
Im sorry this is happening boris44, please report this to Support.

If you can contact the farmer, ask her to go back to market and try a new hire to see if that fix the problem.

Or you can explain her you are going to leave the job and go back to see if you can get the bonus chest. Then close the game for a minute and when you load your farm again, you should get a pop up saying you were hired and there is more work to do so you can go back to her farms and continue working.

See if that way you can get the bonus chest.

Thank you for help marymarcel :)

marymarcel
Aug 04 2021, 08:51 AM
Thank you for help marymarcel :)

You are very welcome boris44 :)

GRB
Aug 04 2021, 09:56 AM
It happened again today. First hire went Yellow. I waited 5 minutes then hired someone else, long after the second hire was working, the first guy shows up. This makes me look bad. Please fix this. It appears the timer starts when I send the hire request. If hire turns yellow, it should cancel the hire request, even if it is a delay between facebook and slashkey. This needs fixed

Taz D
Aug 04 2021, 10:05 AM
It happened again today. First hire went Yellow. I waited 5 minutes then hired someone else, long after the second hire was working, the first guy shows up. This makes me look bad. Please fix this. It appears the timer starts when I send the hire request. If hire turns yellow, it should cancel the hire request, even if it is a delay between facebook and slashkey. This needs fixed
Hi GRB,
I will copy your post to the closed thread for issues for the developers to look into this.

guess who
Aug 06 2021, 07:11 PM
Can we hire neighbours again????????????? I tried and my neighbour finds that they have no tools to be able to do the job.so tried someone else the same?? Thought this would have been a priority over releasing new factories etc

Taz D
Aug 06 2021, 07:15 PM
Can we hire neighbours again????????????? I tried and my neighbour finds that they have no tools to be able to do the job.so tried someone else the same?? Thought this would have been a priority over releasing new factories etc
Hi Guess who,
You have been able to hire neighbors since hiring was re-added. You need to check your settings when you hire to make sure tools are allowed.

smileyonebjc
Aug 13 2021, 02:29 PM
Can you confirm if you are a Super Neighbor do you get Experience Points. I got hired as a super neighbor and did 32 farms and did not get one experience point so I had her delete me as a super neighbor until I could ask the question. Thanks :)

marymarcel
Aug 13 2021, 02:35 PM
Can you confirm if you are a Super Neighbor do you get Experience Points. I got hired as a super neighbor and did 32 farms and did not get one experience point so I had her delete me as a super neighbor until I could ask the question. Thanks :)

Hi smileyonebjc :)

As superneighbor you can get xp if you plow the farms and/or if you have permission to plant those farms.

If you only harvest the farms, then you get a % of the products you harvested, chopped or for fishing.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5832366#post5832366

JNelson
Aug 18 2021, 02:07 AM
what are the new levels or protocols for hiring someone to design or setting a SN to do it... i was trying to help a newer player level up by planting flowers on mine and it wont let me hire them for anything other than moving stuff around --

Tiger
Aug 18 2021, 03:46 AM
what are the new levels or protocols for hiring someone to design or setting a SN to do it... i was trying to help a newer player level up by planting flowers on mine and it wont let me hire them for anything other than moving stuff around --

Hi JNelson,

Nothing has changed. An SN can only plant new flowers for you if you have also added the option to allow them to use your coins. Without that they can only move the flowers around not plant new ones.

JuliesNotGoofy
Aug 18 2021, 06:52 AM
I hired someone from the marketplace to work on my farms and they never accepted. Their name did turn to yellow so I hired someone else. Several minutes later, after the other person was almost half done, that first person showed up and started working on what was left. Is there any way you can boot someone off your farms if that happens? I felt so bad for the second person I'd hired. Surely there must be some way to stop that from happening. Thank you for your help!

JNelson
Aug 18 2021, 06:53 AM
Hi JNelson,

Nothing has changed. An SN can only plant new flowers for you if you have also added the option to allow them to use your coins. Without that they can only move the flowers around not plant new ones.

he wasn't a SN, did a hire design farm together there wasn't anything to check for use coins

Tiger
Aug 18 2021, 07:28 AM
he wasn't a SN, did a hire design farm together there wasn't anything to check for use coins

Hi JNelson,

You mentioned an SN which is why I said they needed that permission to do that for you.

The design together feature hasn't changed either, they can only move around what is on the farm not buy anything for you. The popup you see when you hire them to design, tells you that you are allowing them to move items on that farm, that you need to be present while they are doing this and the only other option in that popup is whether you want to allow them to move any FC items around.

Tiger
Aug 18 2021, 07:42 AM
I hired someone from the marketplace to work on my farms and they never accepted. Their name did turn to yellow so I hired someone else. Several minutes later, after the other person was almost half done, that first person showed up and started working on what was left. Is there any way you can boot someone off your farms if that happens? I felt so bad for the second person I'd hired. Surely there must be some way to stop that from happening. Thank you for your help!

Hi JuliesNotGoofy,

It sounds like there was a temporary issue, who had the issue is not clear but there was a delay in that hire request disappearing from the the initial person you hired which allowed them to accept it. It does sound like the delay was at their end rather than yours.

Every time we have tested this it has behaved correctly and automatically cancelled the hire when it should.

If you can reproduce the problem every single time that the yellow shows and you then send the request to someone else you hire then you need to let support know so they can look into it as we haven't been able to reproduce it.

agb
Sep 24 2021, 05:52 PM
Please help me to be able to post to show on Farmtown Wall Requests.

Thank You!!
Angie:)

marymarcel
Sep 24 2021, 06:03 PM
Please help me to be able to post to show on Farmtown Wall Requests.

Thank You!!
Angie:)

Hi Angie :)

First of all, you cant see your own post for Farmtown Wall Requests, only your friends will be able to see the posts to go to work your facilities.

When you click in Produce Faster button for regular facilities and in Get more Clients button for service facilities, you will get a pop up asking you if you want to ask your friends for help.

At the botton of the pop up you will see an option which says: Show in Farmtown Wall Requests.
That option needs to have a check mark. If there is no check mark, then add it and then click in the green check mark to get the pop up to post to facebook.

You have full information about this, in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5832378#post5832378

SuzieRae
Oct 09 2021, 09:03 AM
I've been having an issue this past week with messages about work having been left undone and asking if I would like to be rehired to finish the job ... The problem is, when I go back, there is nothing that needs to be done. This has happen several times over the past week. To make matters worse, there have been a couple (twice) of times that I have worked a large farm, but upon completion of the farm I have been told that there is still work to be done and if I leave I will lose my bonus; there was absolutely no work left to do; once was with trees, once was with crops. Is anyone else having these issues?

marymarcel
Oct 09 2021, 09:16 AM
I've been having an issue this past week with messages about work having been left undone and asking if I would like to be rehired to finish the job ... The problem is, when I go back, there is nothing that needs to be done. This has happen several times over the past week. To make matters worse, there have been a couple (twice) of times that I have worked a large farm, but upon completion of the farm I have been told that there is still work to be done and if I leave I will lose my bonus; there was absolutely no work left to do; once was with trees, once was with crops. Is anyone else having these issues?

Hi SuzieRae :)

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and Bonus Chest.

Sometimes when you are hired for multiple jobs in many farms, it could be that on some farms not all items were ready by the time you arrived there.
So when you go back home, and let say trees got ready in 2 farms, you get the message to go back.

Other thing could be if you were hired to do multiple jobs including flowers but they are not watered. If the owner waters them, then when you go back home you get the message to go back and finish the work.

When you are working a farm and you cant get the bonus chest because you get the message that there more work, then you need to refresh the farm where you are, dont reload the game, just refresh the farm where you are by clicking in the rectangle.

Then you will see if anything was left and you will not lose your bonus.

SuzieRae
Oct 09 2021, 07:56 PM
Thank you. I was kind of at a loss as to what to do. I went back to every farm that said I had left work undone, but still couldn't find anything that needed done. I went so far s to click on individual tools to see if that changed anything, but nope; still found nothing. I appreciate the suggestions and will see how it goes.

bickymikulski
Nov 26 2021, 03:22 PM
I been checking my coins when ever i get hired in market place and noticed the gauge is hardly moving ,especially when i do ponds etc ,so decide after every farm i do say 6-7 i put what points, coins i have before i start when finished i add them all up holy **** am i missing the coins and points the guage isnt adding up my coins and xp ,i had it where it took away and went in reverse ??? dont know if any one else brought this up or not ,but wish this can be taken care of ......were talking millions of coins ....from when ever we harvest for people ...
why may i ask do we have to buy a seeder, harvester before we can but a combine plow /plant ,what are we going to do with all these other tools we have ??we wont be using gain ,again we at a loss with tools we had to buy and wont be using them?????:confused:,:confused:

marymarcel
Nov 26 2021, 03:37 PM
I been checking my coins when ever i get hired in market place and noticed the gauge is hardly moving ,especially when i do ponds etc ,so decide after every farm i do say 6-7 i put what points, coins i have before i start when finished i add them all up holy **** am i missing the coins and points the guage isnt adding up my coins and xp ,i had it where it took away and went in reverse ??? dont know if any one else brought this up or not ,but wish this can be taken care of ......were talking millions of coins ....from when ever we harvest for people ...
why may i ask do we have to buy a seeder, harvester before we can but a combine plow /plant ,what are we going to do with all these other tools we have ??we wont be using gain ,again we at a loss with tools we had to buy and wont be using them?????:confused:,:confused:

Hi bickymikulski :)

Please provide your user id number so we can have a look at your data. You find that number into brackets in the message showing up above the game screen.

You can also read about what you get when hired in the following link from our Game Guide:

If you want to make a suggestion about tools, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

RIAP27
Nov 26 2021, 08:39 PM
I need to clear my memcache bt for the life of me can't find the link! My acct is crashing trying to work another farm from the hire site. I never have issues doing large amounts of water from my SNs farm every morning but this smaller farm kept crashing and thinks the work is undone. I never got my bouses. I'd like to clear the memcache but after sifting thru th help and support I can't find the link, It would be great if you could put it in a prominent location so its easy to find! Thanks.

Taz D
Nov 26 2021, 08:47 PM
I need to clear my memcache bt for the life of me can't find the link! My acct is crashing trying to work another farm from the hire site. I never have issues doing large amounts of water from my SNs farm every morning but this smaller farm kept crashing and thinks the work is undone. I never got my bouses. I'd like to clear the memcache but after sifting thru th help and support I can't find the link, It would be great if you could put it in a prominent location so its easy to find! Thanks.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring since that is what you have aproblem with.
The memcache link is all over the forums in many threads. We are bnot going to dedicate a thread in the Help & Support just for that. Instead after you run it from the link below try creating a bookmark for it in your browser.
The memcache link is https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

RIAP27
Nov 26 2021, 08:49 PM
Thank you. I created a bookmark for it.

Indigo Rose
Nov 30 2021, 06:57 AM
Hi,
I had something happen today that I've never come across before. I was hired for a job but no bonuses were given, I think the whole job was 13 farms with no bonuses. I noticed this from the 1st farm and I thought they may have been added in together with the actual job as you go along. I then went to another persons job and the bonuses appeared as normal.
Any idea what might have happened? Just curious I know nothing can be done about it.
Thanks.

marymarcel
Nov 30 2021, 07:06 AM
Hi,
I had something happen today that I've never come across before. I was hired for a job but no bonuses were given, I think the whole job was 13 farms with no bonuses. I noticed this from the 1st farm and I thought they may have been added in together with the actual job as you go along. I then went to another persons job and the bonuses appeared as normal.
Any idea what might have happened? Just curious I know nothing can be done about it.
Thanks.

Hi Indigo Rose :)

If the farmer who hired you was a stranger then you should have received the bonus.

As you didnt get it, the only things I can think about is you both could be buddies or neighbors one way so you didnt recognize each other. Other times you can be neighbors both ways but one of you changed the avatar name for a message and again you didnt know your were neighbors.

Aussie Rae
Dec 29 2021, 03:56 PM
this may be in the wrong area but here goes.... went to the job market to hire a fisherman to do over 30 farms of stacked fishing. Sent the hire to one farmer,(A) waited til the color changed from orange to yellow.. also no reply to my request. I then sent the hire request to another farmer(B) who accepted and promptly went to my farm 4 and started work, collecting the bonus as she progressed.. when she was on farm 15, suddenly a message popped up from the farmer(A) who had not replied saying he was on his way, and he arrived on farm 4 where he sat for ages... when farmer(B) had arrived at the last farm to be fished, farmer(A) showed up as well.. I tried to click on him to let him know what had happened but was unable to. So now farmer(A) will be ticked off with me when in fact it was out of my control. I thought once the color changed from Orange to Yellow the hire message would have timed out.. obviously it doesn't always work the way its supposed to...

Taz D
Dec 29 2021, 04:11 PM
this may be in the wrong area but here goes.... went to the job market to hire a fisherman to do over 30 farms of stacked fishing. Sent the hire to one farmer,(A) waited til the color changed from orange to yellow.. also no reply to my request. I then sent the hire request to another farmer(B) who accepted and promptly went to my farm 4 and started work, collecting the bonus as she progressed.. when she was on farm 15, suddenly a message popped up from the farmer(A) who had not replied saying he was on his way, and he arrived on farm 4 where he sat for ages... when farmer(B) had arrived at the last farm to be fished, farmer(A) showed up as well.. I tried to click on him to let him know what had happened but was unable to. So now farmer(A) will be ticked off with me when in fact it was out of my control. I thought once the color changed from Orange to Yellow the hire message would have timed out.. obviously it doesn't always work the way its supposed to...
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is best to wait for at least 30 seconds after it turns yellow. That way they should get the message that the hire request has expired. It isn't working exactly as it should but isn't something the developers can work on right now.

Aussie Rae
Dec 29 2021, 07:02 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is best to wait for at least 30 seconds after it turns yellow. That way they should get the message that the hire request has expired. It isn't working exactly as it should but isn't something the developers can work on right now.

the original farmer(A) didn't show up until around 2 minutes after the second farmer(B) had been working. This happens quite a lot when hiring at the job market, many times the person hired just sits there for ages even if they do reply and accept the work... which is frustrating as many then don't actually go to the farm, a lot of times I give up and do the work myself.

Taz D
Dec 29 2021, 07:14 PM
the original farmer(A) didn't show up until around 2 minutes after the second farmer(B) had been working. This happens quite a lot when hiring at the job market, many times the person hired just sits there for ages even if they do reply and accept the work... which is frustrating as many then don't actually go to the farm, a lot of times I give up and do the work myself.
Hi Aussie Rae,
The timing is something the developers can work on, just not until they get the rest of the game back working. The rest of your complaint is the players may be having problems or just them. We can't do anything about those.

JohnAlbertini
Jan 02 2022, 11:30 AM
I greatly appreciate that the last update seems to have fixed the "Web GL 2.0" crashes when working for other farmers! BUT it has reverted to the long ago problem of the save counter taking a LOOOOOOONG time to reach zero (30 seconds to go from 12 to zero) and as is ALWAYS the case the coins and bonus counts have one more increase even AFTER the counter reaches zero so it isn't AT zero when it says zero! Any way the save countdown can be sped up? Stupid to have to wait half a minute AFTER all the work is finish before moving to the next farm

Taz D
Jan 02 2022, 11:40 AM
I greatly appreciate that the last update seems to have fixed the "Web GL 2.0" crashes when working for other farmers! BUT it has reverted to the long ago problem of the save counter taking a LOOOOOOONG time to reach zero (30 seconds to go from 12 to zero) and as is ALWAYS the case the coins and bonus counts have one more increase even AFTER the counter reaches zero so it isn't AT zero when it says zero! Any way the save countdown can be sped up? Stupid to have to wait half a minute AFTER all the work is finish before moving to the next farm
Hi John,
The time it takes for the counter to go down and save all the work is strictly an internet issue. The servers process those saves as soon as the data gets to them and replies back. You might try dropping back to the normal screen size and see if it goes any faster.

OrcaLinda
Jan 10 2022, 09:05 AM
No one can harvest /fish my farms. I dont know whathappen but please look inot it and fix it. I need that feature to work. thank you Linda Brown

marymarcel
Jan 10 2022, 09:18 AM
No one can harvest /fish my farms. I dont know whathappen but please look inot it and fix it. I need that feature to work. thank you Linda Brown

Hi OrcaLinda :)

You need to provide more information about your problem, so please answer the following questions:

._ Is the problem with harvest/fish happening in all your farms or only in some particular farms? If it is in particular farms, please provide the name or number for those farms.

._ Are you able to harves/fish your own farms? If not, what happens when you try?

._ Who are the persons not able to work your farms? Farmers you hire from market, superneighbors or friends you hire?

._ Please describe what happens when they try to harvest/fish your farms.

Thank you :)

turbo terry
Feb 02 2022, 05:36 AM
When I go to the marketplace I try to hire one farmer to work on my farms - I do not like to be part of a group working on farms so I do not hire that way - sometimes the farmer I offer does not respond and their color turns yellow and I offer to somebody else - they accept and we leave - then I get the box that says the first farmer has accepted my offer and shows up to work - there needs to be a way to cancel that acceptance without me having to be rude and chase them away

Tiger
Feb 02 2022, 05:45 AM
When I go to the marketplace I try to hire one farmer to work on my farms - I do not like to be part of a group working on farms so I do not hire that way - sometimes the farmer I offer does not respond and their color turns yellow and I offer to somebody else - they accept and we leave - then I get the box that says the first farmer has accepted my offer and shows up to work - there needs to be a way to cancel that acceptance without me having to be rude and chase them away

Hi turbo terry,

Does the yellow status and then they accept the hire happen all the time?

Any changes you would like to suggest for the game need to be posted in the relevant thread in the Suggestions area where the devs will look for those please. Here's the link to that area, find thread with a title that is related to your idea, then post in that thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Lee Ann
Feb 03 2022, 01:54 PM
years ago I set up a FT list so when I added a new farmer to FB I put them on my FT list , how can I access that list , I don't want all my FT post showing on my FB page , I prefer to keep quiet as to when I am playing . people say they go to my farm to work but not allowed to ?

marymarcel
Feb 03 2022, 02:07 PM
years ago I set up a FT list so when I added a new farmer to FB I put them on my FT list , how can I access that list , I don't want all my FT post showing on my FB page , I prefer to keep quiet as to when I am playing . people say they go to my farm to work but not allowed to ?

Hi Lee Ann :)

Do you remember which name you gave to that list?

You can click in Friends option on the left side of your Facebook home page and then click in Lists from the menu. Try to find the one you set for Farm Town.

Then when you get the pop up to post to facebook, look at it. Near the bottom, you need a check mark to the left of News Feed. The audience selector is to the far right of News Feed. It is set to Public in this image. Click it to change it to the list name you have.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/hiring/winery post 2019.PNG

About people saying they cant work your facilities, it could be they are new friends or if you or they have more than 1 account and you are not friends with both of them, then that could happen.

Due to a change made by Facebook if someone is managing 2 accounts at the same time or using the Switch account in Facebook, then when friends try to work facilities they are not allowed as the factories showing up are from the account they are not friends with.

To fix this, it is better to do all work for one account, then close it and restart and then do all work for the other account.
If this doesnt fix the problem, then you have to use a different browser for each account.

ericanl51
Feb 21 2022, 01:42 PM
Hi, I hire workers each morning and let them harvest my crops. This morning when I opened up farmtown I noticed that all my farm work was done including harvesting, fishing, chopping, etc. I did not want this done and did not hire anyone to do so. Who could have gotten into my farms and done this without being hired?
Is there a way of you checking on this?
Thank you!
Erica Leino

marymarcel
Feb 21 2022, 01:47 PM
Hi, I hire workers each morning and let them harvest my crops. This morning when I opened up farmtown I noticed that all my farm work was done including harvesting, fishing, chopping, etc. I did not want this done and did not hire anyone to do so. Who could have gotten into my farms and done this without being hired?
Is there a way of you checking on this?
Thank you!
Erica Leino

Hi Erica :)

I moved your post to the Hiring Thread.

I had a look at your data and you have 2 superneighbors.

You could ask them if they were working your farms.

Garry01
Mar 01 2022, 03:25 PM
When I hire people in the market they arent getting paid the bonus.

marymarcel
Mar 01 2022, 03:29 PM
When I hire people in the market they arent getting paid the bonus.

Hi Garry01 :)

I moved your post to the Hiring thread.

They have to be strangers to be able to get the bonus chest.

If they are friends, neighbors or even they are buddies, then they will not get the bonus no matter if you hire them at market.

Denise Dianna
Mar 15 2022, 03:43 PM
I sent a hire request to someone. Waited for the yellow - I hired someone else and then the first one accepted so I hired two. I only want to hire one person to do the work. How can I avoid this in the future?

Taz D
Mar 15 2022, 03:45 PM
I sent a hire request to someone. Waited for the yellow - I hired someone else and then the first one accepted so I hired two. I only want to hire one person to do the work. How can I avoid this in the future?
Hi DeniseDJ,
I always wait another 30 seconds after it turns yellow if I don't get the message they turned it down.

luisvolky
Mar 20 2022, 08:01 AM
why am not getting the money from working with the farmer is bieng more then 5 months that never happen before with the other people pls fix this as soon as possible u said everything is back to normal but this problem hasent bieng fix thank

marymarcel
Mar 20 2022, 08:53 AM
why am not getting the money from working with the farmer is bieng more then 5 months that never happen before with the other people pls fix this as soon as possible u said everything is back to normal but this problem hasent bieng fix thank

Hi luisvolky :)

When you are hired and you arrive to the farms and start working, do you see the bonus chest icon to the left of the game window?

Do you complete all jobs on the farms in order to collect the bonus? Please consider that if you leave something undone, then you will not get the bonus chest.

Susan Canning
Mar 27 2022, 05:40 PM
I have just been to the market for the first time in ages, needed to harvest crops for a quest. I noticed that i did not get xp in the bonus when I only did hp. as I said it's been a while but shouldn't i get bonus xp for hp

thanks 100000077718289

marymarcel
Mar 27 2022, 06:02 PM
I have just been to the market for the first time in ages, needed to harvest crops for a quest. I noticed that i did not get xp in the bonus when I only did hp. as I said it's been a while but shouldn't i get bonus xp for hp

thanks 100000077718289

Hi Susan :)

Your data shows that you got the bonus chest for all jobs and you also got xp as part of the bonus except for 2 farms.

When you harvest crops, then you receive 25% of the selling price and 10% of the crop you harvested. In the bonus chest you receive the same amount of coins and boxes but not xp.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:

Moose Hunter
Mar 28 2022, 12:18 PM
When i Hire other Farmers I always check off my tools so they can use them , but latley the Farmers can't access my tools even when I allow them , Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks Chris

marymarcel
Mar 28 2022, 12:27 PM
When i Hire other Farmers I always check off my tools so they can use them , but latley the Farmers can't access my tools even when I allow them , Am I doing something wrong ?
Thanks Chris

Hi Moose Hunter :)

Your tools are on the farms, you have to send them to storage. That way when you hire someone they will be able to use them as they will be automatically given to them.

Farmcash tools dont take space from your Item storage, and when you want to purchase a bigger size, then the game can "look" into your storage and be sure you have the previous size of that tool.

pst104
Mar 30 2022, 12:18 PM
When i click on someone in the market place and they dont respond, after their nametag turns yellow i move on and hire someone else. Many many times that first farmer will come back to the game and accept the hire after another farmer has begun. Everyone hates multiple hires. Is there any way to fix this so that if the first farmer doesnt respond (after his name turns yellow) the ability to respond can be removed? I believe it used
to be this way.

pst104

marymarcel
Mar 30 2022, 12:32 PM
When i click on someone in the market place and they dont respond, after their nametag turns yellow i move on and hire someone else. Many many times that first farmer will come back to the game and accept the hire after another farmer has begun. Everyone hates multiple hires. Is there any way to fix this so that if the first farmer doesnt respond (after his name turns yellow) the ability to respond can be removed? I believe it used
to be this way.

pst104

Hi pst104 :)

Sometimes it could be a delay due internet or data didnt update and no matter you see the other farmers name turns yellow they still have the hiring message available.

We have tested this problem a few times and as soon as the avatar name turned yellow, the hiring pop up disappeared so they were not able to click in it.

Anyway, if you wish you can contact Support so they can check on this again. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

vampire64
Mar 31 2022, 06:20 PM
when i try to hire 2 people to do my farms 1 for fishing, the other for trees and h/p it doesnt give each one what i hire them for, only way to get it is to select hire all and that defete the porpuse of hreing 2 people, any help would be nice

marymarcel
Mar 31 2022, 06:34 PM
when i try to hire 2 people to do my farms 1 for fishing, the other for trees and h/p it doesnt give each one what i hire them for, only way to get it is to select hire all and that defete the porpuse of hreing 2 people, any help would be nice

Hi vampire64 :)

I just tried what you said and had no problems hiring farmers.

I clicked on one farmer at market and selected Hire to Fish. Then selected the farms where fishing jobs were available by clicking in Show work info.
Sent the request and the farmer accepted and started working.

Then I clicked in other farmer and clicked in Hire multiple and then in Hire to harvest trees, hire to harvest crops and then hire to plow.
In the next window I unchecked the farms I chose for Fishing, clicked in Show work info and put a check mark to the farms with h/p and harvest trees available. Sent the request and it was accepted and the farmer started working.

jnorton
Apr 21 2022, 04:15 PM
cleared browsing data

Taz D
Apr 21 2022, 04:23 PM
cleared browsing data
Hi Jnorton,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.

Make sure you are on line (plug in top bar is green).

If it is, then you may need to try changing your language in your preferences to another language, click the green check to save and then close and restart your farms. Then do the same procedure again changing your language back to english US.

Ifrabell
Apr 23 2022, 11:47 AM
I was hired from the market place to work, once finished they offered me a couple more farms and hired me from their farm. These subsequent farms I did not get any bonus.

Taz D
Apr 23 2022, 11:54 AM
I was hired from the market place to work, once finished they offered me a couple more farms and hired me from their farm. These subsequent farms I did not get any bonus.
Hi Ifrabell,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus.
You have to be hired from the Job Market or Inn for all jobs or they have to re hire you while you are working to be able to add on additional farms and jobs.
The account linked to your email does not show any hired jobs. If you want us to check this please provide the ID number for your farms you were working from. That ID will be in the banner above your farms.

Denise Dianna
May 04 2022, 08:26 AM
When I hire I like to give the job to one person and let them do the job SOLO. When I hire out myself that is the way I like it so I want to pass it on. Today I tried to hire someone, the color went yellow and I waited another 30 seconds. Then I hired someone else. At some point the first person noticed the hired notice and so now I have two working. This is not what I wanted or what I promised to the second hire.

marymarcel
May 04 2022, 08:36 AM
When I hire I like to give the job to one person and let them do the job SOLO. When I hire out myself that is the way I like it so I want to pass it on. Today I tried to hire someone, the color went yellow and I waited another 30 seconds. Then I hired someone else. At some point the first person noticed the hired notice and so now I have two working. This is not what I wanted or what I promised to the second hire.

Hi DeniseDJ :)

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and bonus chest in Help & Support.

We are aware that some farmers have this problem from time to time. Maybe there is a problem at that moment with data transfer or the timing is not working correctly at that point.

We have tested this time ago and we were not able to reproduce the problem, but if you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

GRB
May 05 2022, 01:21 AM
Just tried hiring someone that just asked to be hired, It went yellow. Sent another request and it went yellow. waited a few minutes and hired someone else, it got accepted immediately. A good five minutes later the first person accepted.
I only hope when this happens they don't get mad for the double hire.

This needs to get fix. When it turns yellow on my end the request should be pulled from the other end.

Tiger
May 05 2022, 05:30 AM
Just tried hiring someone that just asked to be hired, It went yellow. Sent another request and it went yellow. waited a few minutes and hired someone else, it got accepted immediately. A good five minutes later the first person accepted.
I only hope when this happens they don't get mad for the double hire.

This needs to get fix. When it turns yellow on my end the request should be pulled from the other end.

Hi GRB,

Is this happening every time you try to hire someone at market or only sometimes?

Had you reloaded the game before you went to market to hire or were you offline in the game then went back online and then went to market to hire?

Please try reloading the game before you go to market to hire and see if that makes any difference to you with this issue.

Ideally we would need to know exactly what reproduces the issue every single time, but as the yellow is showing up for you fine then the issue is likely at the other farmers end who may be having a slowdown somewhere with data transfer.

AngelBear7042
May 05 2022, 08:06 PM
Got an error on bonus would not allow me to get bonus on green ink, and a few other bonus page went before I got all got some earlier my cousin could not get any today totally went blank she uses opera and I do also . Please advise where you you get the bonus said error i was reported for abuse which I do not abuse anyone some kind of glitch also one can not send gifts every now and then please try to fix these issues.
Sinncerely , Susan McGrath (email removed) -Angelbear7042 nick name please respond

Taz D
May 05 2022, 08:12 PM
Got an error on bonus would not allow me to get bonus on green ink, and a few other bonus page went before I got all got some earlier my cousin could not get any today totally went blank she uses opera and I do also . Please advise where you you get the bonus said error i was reported for abuse which I do not abuse anyone some kind of glitch also one can not send gifts every now and then please try to fix these issues.
Sinncerely , Susan McGrath (email removed) -Angelbear7042 nick name please respond
Hi Susan,
That message about abuse comes from Facebook. They made some changes to their security and it limits how much you can open at the same time. When you open too many at once or too many in a row, then they can block you from getting those or if you continue they can keep you from playing for a time period.
This is a Facebook function and nothing that Farm Town has done, so there is nothing we can do for this.

JohnAlbertini
May 16 2022, 09:15 PM
Last job got no bonus?!

JohnAlbertini
May 16 2022, 09:21 PM
Next job no bonus?!!!!

Taz D
May 16 2022, 09:27 PM
Last job got no bonus?!
Hi John,
We don't have any way to check this. The last job I see for you you did get the bonus was tonight at 9:27 eastern time and was for 4 farms. If you had another after that we do not get the data for any you do that you do not get the bonus for.
There could be several reasons for not getting the bonus. They could be a neighbor or buddy. You could have been hired from someplace besides the job market or inn. Or you could have not completed everything on the farm if something was hidden you couldn't find. Any of those reasons would prevent you from getting the bonus.

Sqrl
May 17 2022, 10:49 AM
I've been wondering this for a while but I have a feeling only the devs know the answer.

I try to avoid working on the same farm as others when I'm hired but sometimes it happens. When it does, I can see the other farmer(s) bopping around the farm. But are they actually working where I can see them or is it random? Sometimes when I move away from them so we're working on different bits they seem to follow me. idk, I know it doesn't really matter, I just wonder.

Taz D
May 17 2022, 10:57 AM
I've been wondering this for a while but I have a feeling only the devs know the answer.

I try to avoid working on the same farm as others when I'm hired but sometimes it happens. When it does, I can see the other farmer(s) bopping around the farm. But are they actually working where I can see them or is it random? Sometimes when I move away from them so we're working on different bits they seem to follow me. idk, I know it doesn't really matter, I just wonder.
Hi Sqrl,
If they are jumping around the farm then they are working so as they click an area to work it then their avatar jumps to that area.

Sqrl
May 17 2022, 11:01 AM
Thank you, Taz. Now to wonder why they follow me!

Alexandra_J
Jun 01 2022, 07:37 AM
When you hire through the market, and you have 30 seconds to accept it. What does the yellow pop up mean again? Does it mean they haven't accepted the job within 30 seconds? If so, I hadn't got a notification saying they hadn't so I hired someone else, and it was a good minute before my first hire accepted.

marymarcel
Jun 01 2022, 08:15 AM
When you hire through the market, and you have 30 seconds to accept it. What does the yellow pop up mean again? Does it mean they haven't accepted the job within 30 seconds? If so, I hadn't got a notification saying they hadn't so I hired someone else, and it was a good minute before my first hire accepted.

Hi Alexandra :)

When you send a hire request, the label bacground for the avatar you are trying to hire changes to orange.

After 30 seconds, if they have not accepted the hire, the label background changes to yellow and you should receive a denied confirmation. If you didnt get it, then it is possible there was a problem sending and receiving data.

You can try to reload your game before going to market but if you get this problem several times, then it is better to contact Support to let them know.

Alexandra_J
Jun 08 2022, 10:57 AM

When you send a hire request, the label bacground for the avatar you are trying to hire changes to orange.

After 30 seconds, if they have not accepted the hire, the label background changes to yellow and you should receive a denied confirmation. If you didnt get it, then it is possible there was a problem sending and receiving data.

You can try to reload your game before going to market but if you get this problem several times, then it is better to contact Support to let them know.

A friend of mine , Nancy is also having the same problem that I said last week. We both can't be wrong here is what she wrote about it

I would like to make a suggestion about hiring in the market. When you click on someone to hire and the farmer doesn't answer the name turns yellow after 30 secs. It would be nice at that point the hire request is rescinded so that farmer can't accept after you've hired someone else.

Taz D
Jun 08 2022, 11:02 AM
A friend of mine , Nancy is also having the same problem that I said last week. We both can't be wrong here is what she wrote about it

I would like to make a suggestion about hiring in the market. When you click on someone to hire and the farmer doesn't answer the name turns yellow after 30 secs. It would be nice at that point the hire request is rescinded so that farmer can't accept after you've hired someone else.
Hi Alexandra_J,
If you want to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.

Joyinlife
Jun 10 2022, 11:49 PM
There is no one to hire when i go. My language setting is in english so that is not the problem. How do i get the people back?

Taz D
Jun 11 2022, 12:00 AM
There is no one to hire when i go. My language setting is in english so that is not the problem. How do i get the people back?
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring as it has nothing to do with the thread about buying, selling or trading.

Please first make sure you are on line in your game to see others in the job market.

Try changing your language to any other language through your preferences and click the green check at the bottom of the preference pop up. Close and reopen your farms, then change your language back to English (US), click the green check and then go see if you can see anyone in the market.

If that does not work please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Skyseeker
Jun 24 2022, 04:23 AM
Are there any bugs reported that when you get hired to work on farms the only tools shown are your own and not the one´s who hired you?

That there is some problem getting access to the "employers" bigger tools?

Tiger
Jun 24 2022, 05:00 AM
Are there any bugs reported that when you get hired to work on farms the only tools shown are your own and not the one´s who hired you?

That there is some problem getting access to the "employers" bigger tools?

Hi Skyseeker,

I have moved your post to the thread about Hiring issues. There are no problems that were are aware of. I have just hired someone who doesn't have the bigger tools and they were able to use mine fine.

Possible causes could be:

they have not allowed use of their tools in the hiring window
their bigger tools are not in their storage and are out on a farm

Sqrl
Jul 06 2022, 10:20 AM
Today I was hired to work a couple of flower farms. Wall to wall flowers but not layered or stacked.

Three times while I was working I got thrown out to the my requests screen. I have no idea why this happened, I definitely did not click on the requests tab but only on the flowers, and no right-click popups appeared. Fortunately the rehire system worked every time.

My question is this: had I used memcache after I got kicked out, would that have compromised the rehire? would it have still worked? would the game still have retained my bonus?

Taz D
Jul 06 2022, 10:33 AM
Today I was hired to work a couple of flower farms. Wall to wall flowers but not layered or stacked.

Three times while I was working I got thrown out to the my requests screen. I have no idea why this happened, I definitely did not click on the requests tab but only on the flowers, and no right-click popups appeared. Fortunately the rehire system worked every time.

My question is this: had I used memcache after I got kicked out, would that have compromised the rehire? would it have still worked? would the game still have retained my bonus?
Hi Sqrl,
You are asking questions we do not have answers for. My thought is the rehire request would not have worked if you had done cleared the memcache when that happened. At that point I would not do the memcache clearing until after I finished the job.

Sqrl
Jul 06 2022, 10:38 AM
Thanks, Taz. That was my feeling too, which is why I didn't do it.

Alexandra_J
Aug 28 2022, 05:50 AM
The really annoying thing is other people taking the jobs that you've been hired for. Just got hired for flowers and chopping, I hadn't got through 1 farm and someone else comes in and takes it all. No wonder people ask for solo work most of the time. It's about time we have a fire button in place. Or at least have a pop up saying to the employer this farm is already been or being worked on choose another/other farms. Or allow 2 or more people on the same farm but they have separate jobs, like the pop showing the jobs can disappear if they've been worked/working on for that farm.

marymarcel
Aug 28 2022, 08:32 AM
The really annoying thing is other people taking the jobs that you've been hired for. Just got hired for flowers and chopping, I hadn't got through 1 farm and someone else comes in and takes it all. No wonder people ask for solo work most of the time. It's about time we have a fire button in place. Or at least have a pop up saying to the employer this farm is already been or being worked on choose another/other farms. Or allow 2 or more people on the same farm but they have separate jobs, like the pop showing the jobs can disappear if they've been worked/working on for that farm.

If you have an idea for the game, please post it in our Suggestion section.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

Alexandra_J
Aug 28 2022, 09:38 AM

If you have an idea for the game, please post it in our Suggestion section.

I copied and pasted it to the suggestion page improving hiring process

marymarcel
Aug 28 2022, 09:44 AM
I copied and pasted it to the suggestion page improving hiring process

Well done Alexandra :)

lillymc
Aug 31 2022, 10:21 PM
I have noticed for a while now that when I send a job offer to someone in the marketplace .. they will examine (I think that is what they are doing) the job and then their status will turn yellow and sometimes I get a rejection notice... so I move on to another worker to hire and they accept and leave to go to the farms to work, then all of a sudden the person who rejected my offer takes the job and starts working those farms. I do not like to hire two people.. I only hire solo and most workers only want to be solo so it is not right when this bug happens.

What is causing it? I asked in the job market if anyone else was having that issue and only one other person answered. Is there a way to make sure a rejected offer stays rejected?

Taz D
Aug 31 2022, 10:31 PM
I have noticed for a while now that when I send a job offer to someone in the marketplace .. they will examine (I think that is what they are doing) the job and then their status will turn yellow and sometimes I get a rejection notice... so I move on to another worker to hire and they accept and leave to go to the farms to work, then all of a sudden the person who rejected my offer takes the job and starts working those farms. I do not like to hire two people.. I only hire solo and most workers only want to be solo so it is not right when this bug happens.

What is causing it? I asked in the job market if anyone else was having that issue and only one other person answered. Is there a way to make sure a rejected offer stays rejected?
Hi lillymc,
You did not get a rejection message if they were able to accept the job later. The name may have turned yellow but they did not reject it most likely because they did not see it. It is supposed to go away after they have been yellow for 30 seconds, but sometimes it doesn't get updated which still shows the hire request to them and allows them to accept the job. It is not supposed to stay that long, but is not always able to update what they see.

NJones277
Sep 06 2022, 06:45 PM
I just hired a neighbor, at his request, to fish on one farm. I set the parameters that he could only fish and checked farm one and said he could use my tools. He went to all my farms and fished. How does this happen if you specify which farm(s) the person hired can work??????

marymarcel
Sep 06 2022, 06:55 PM
I just hired a neighbor, at his request, to fish on one farm. I set the parameters that he could only fish and checked farm one and said he could use my tools. He went to all my farms and fished. How does this happen if you specify which farm(s) the person hired can work??????

Hi NJones :)

Are you completely sure you put a check mark to one farm instead of clicking in All button?

Is this person only a neighbor or you have them set as super neighbor? If they are new players maybe they dont know how it works and asked you to hire them. If you have many superneighbors then maybe you didnt notice that.

If you are sure you only put a tick for one farm, then that person would be hired for only that farm.

If you wish you can report this to Support.

NJones277
Sep 06 2022, 07:19 PM
Yes, I am absolutely sure I checked only one farm. I'm coming back off a 2 week vacation and am trying to get everything back in sync.

I don't have any super neighbors. I had one while I was gone, but have deleted them as SN and set all my farms to disallow SN.

This was a neighbor, probably a relatively new player.

We need an "unhire" button to stop someone who does this. This is probably the first time I've hired anyone to do anything. I'm very protective of my farms.

Taz D
Sep 06 2022, 07:22 PM
Yes, I am absolutely sure I checked only one farm. I'm coming back off a 2 week vacation and am trying to get everything back in sync.

I don't have any super neighbors. I had one while I was gone, but have deleted them as SN and set all my farms to disallow SN.

This was a neighbor, probably a relatively new player.

We need an "unhire" button to stop someone who does this. This is probably the first time I've hired anyone to do anything. I'm very protective of my farms.
Hi NJones,
Please report this to Support if this is the case.

Larwin
Sep 08 2022, 03:31 PM
i guess this is right place to post. i hired someone to harvest trees and some other jobs but the game seems to skip pistachios when i use multi hire to hire them. happened twice this week.

Taz D
Sep 08 2022, 03:42 PM
i guess this is right place to post. i hired someone to harvest trees and some other jobs but the game seems to skip pistachios when i use multi hire to hire them. happened twice this week.
Hi Larwin,
Were other trees harvested with the same tool on that farm?

Were those ready at the same time as the rest on that farm? If they were ready and onther trees were harvested on that farm then it would not be the game that skipped them.

Larwin
Sep 08 2022, 03:59 PM
i might have hired someone before they were ready and they were ready after but funny it happened twice unless both times players on purpose skipped harvesting them

Taz D
Sep 08 2022, 04:03 PM
i might have hired someone before they were ready and they were ready after but funny it happened twice unless both times players on purpose skipped harvesting them
Hi Larwin,
It the game is not goi8ng to skip one type of trees as long as they were ready. If they did n't come ready until after the rest had been harvested then the worker would not be able to do them.

Larwin
Sep 08 2022, 04:06 PM
i will just hire another farmer its still somewhat a mystery to me.

Taz D
Sep 08 2022, 04:08 PM
i will just hire another farmer its still somewhat a mystery to me.
Hi Larwin,
Just know they will not be ready until later than the rest of the trees. You might want to check and make sure they are ready before you go hire next time.

Larwin
Sep 08 2022, 04:16 PM
i think i know whats happening. my other trees are on 40 hours and pistachios are on 20 hours. my timing may not always match up for hiring for this group of trees. so only thing i can think of is changing to one duration of time for the trees on each farm or plan on hiring for trees later that arent ready at same time.

Larwin
Sep 08 2022, 04:27 PM
thanks Taz. guess I got it sort of sorted now.

mrooty
Oct 13 2022, 07:26 AM
when I go to the market and hire someone with no tools I give them permission to use mine but it doesn't work. also when a uper neighbor comes over to work my farm they can't use my tools.

marymarcel
Oct 13 2022, 07:52 AM
when I go to the market and hire someone with no tools I give them permission to use mine but it doesn't work. also when a uper neighbor comes over to work my farm they can't use my tools.

Hi mrooty :)

I had a look at your data and you have your tools in your farms. All tools have to be in your storage so you can use them in all your farms from the yellow tool box.
And when you hire someone or a superneighbor goes to your farm, they will be able to use them.

Please take in mind that farmcash tools dont take space from your Item storage so you can store all of them without problems. Also, when you want to purchase a bigger tool, the game "looks" into your storage for the smaller tools.

Load your farm and then click in your preferences, the wrench.
Then uncheck all options for Show..... but Show Tools. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.
Go from farm to farm and send the tools to storage. You can click in the tool and select Send to storage option.

After doing that, you will see all tools in your yellow tool box.

kathleenkelly
Oct 15 2022, 06:44 PM
When I go to a super neighbor's farm and harvest without being hired, do I get products?

marymarcel
Oct 15 2022, 07:00 PM
When I go to a super neighbor's farm and harvest without being hired, do I get products?

Hi kathleenkelly :)

If you are their superneighbor you dont need to be hired every time. Superneighbors are permanently hired to work the farms for the jobs the farm owner gave permission.

You get a percentage of the job you are doing but all the information is in the following link from our Game guide:

kathleenkelly
Oct 21 2022, 02:46 PM
Hi! Both times I've tried to hire people to harvest my crops today, it is not registering that crops are ready to be harvested. The first time, it worked out, I tried again, and the crops got harvested. The second time, they wouldn't show up to click for hire, saying nothing was ready, and they went to waste. When I came back later, I was able to hire. Any advice?

marymarcel
Oct 21 2022, 04:28 PM
Hi! Both times I've tried to hire people to harvest my crops today, it is not registering that crops are ready to be harvested. The first time, it worked out, I tried again, and the crops got harvested. The second time, they wouldn't show up to click for hire, saying nothing was ready, and they went to waste. When I came back later, I was able to hire. Any advice?

Hi kathleenkelly :)

Sadly we cant check your crops as they were already harvested and the ones gone to waste were plowed.

We can only suggest you to check the time (hour, minutes, AM/PM) and date (day, month, year) in your computer as if they are wrong then this kind of problems could happen.

You can also run your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farms in every tab you have it open. Then reopen your farms.

JohnAlbertini
Oct 31 2022, 10:26 PM
New issue working facilities but after OVER 8 hours says I worked them "already" and won't let me work and clock says I need 8 more hours to work when it was NOT worked!!!

Taz D
Oct 31 2022, 10:30 PM
New issue working facilities but after OVER 8 hours says I worked them "already" and won't let me work and clock says I need 8 more hours to work when it was NOT worked!!!
Hi John,
You have to have an 8 hour gap of not working any facility posts before you can rework for any you already worked earlier. Your time resets each time you work someone's facilities if it has not been 8 hours without working any.

kitteness
Nov 10 2022, 08:36 PM
i was working someone elses farm but didnt get xp for it on my farm i will ghet error and then it frezzes help please

Taz D
Nov 10 2022, 08:45 PM
i was working someone elses farm but didnt get xp for it on my farm i will ghet error and then it frezzes help please
Hi Kitteness,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about hiring since you are asking for help and not offering feedback.
If you got an error and it froze then you didn't complete the job, so you wouldn't get the XP.
If you want us to check this further please provide your your account ID. You can find it at the bottom of your farm page.

peekachoo
Nov 14 2022, 10:58 AM
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post but....I have been hired in the job marketplace 2 or 3 times recently where I didn't get a bonus chest of coins pop up for each farm I worked. Is there something the hirer chooses to do to stop this ? I don't actually go there to hire so I'm unsure . Thanks for helping !

Taz D
Nov 14 2022, 11:08 AM
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post but....I have been hired in the job marketplace 2 or 3 times recently where I didn't get a bonus chest of coins pop up for each farm I worked. Is there something the hirer chooses to do to stop this ? I don't actually go there to hire so I'm unsure . Thanks for helping !
Hi Peekachoo,
No there isn't anything the hirer can do to stop the bonus from being paid.
I checked your data and I can see one job your did for several farms at 11:00 Am today eastern time that you did receive the bonus for. If you are hired by a neighbor or buddy, even if hired in the job market, you will not get the bonus.

peekachoo
Nov 14 2022, 11:17 AM
Hi Peekachoo,
No there isn't anything the hirer can do to stop the bonus from being paid.
I checked your data and I can see one job your did for several farms at 11:00 Am today eastern time that you did receive the bonus for. If you are hired by a neighbor or buddy, even if hired in the job market, you will not get the bonus.

Taz, yes it hasn't been a continuing thing, one or two over the weekend maybe and one this afternoon in the UK, I did wonder if it was because they hirer was a neighbour or buddy so I'll keep my eye out for that. Thanks for the info. !

nettie1212
Nov 23 2022, 07:03 PM
Hi at the market when I hire, I wait until the avatar turns yellow and still wait a minute prior to hiring another. Five or so minutes after the one that turned yellow accepts the request to work and leaves nasty messages for hiring them when work is not available

Taz D
Nov 23 2022, 07:10 PM
Hi at the market when I hire, I wait until the avatar turns yellow and still wait a minute prior to hiring another. Five or so minutes after the one that turned yellow accepts the request to work and leaves nasty messages for hiring them when work is not available
Hi Nettie,

All you can do is explain to them they didn't respond until 5 minutes after the hire was sent so you hired someone else or don't respond to them at all.

We are not sure why but it seems the hire requests are not expiring all the time when they should for some reason.

robndiamond
Nov 26 2022, 02:32 PM
Hello,

I have noticed in the last couple of days that when I am working jobs for my neighbors or jobs at the market, that there aren't any products going into my storage for the items that I have harvested. this just started in the last 2 days that I am aware of, not sure if anyone else is having the same issue or not. I get the products when someone else works my farm, just not when I do jobs. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Robndiamond

Tiger
Nov 26 2022, 04:50 PM
Hello,

I have noticed in the last couple of days that when I am working jobs for my neighbors or jobs at the market, that there aren't any products going into my storage for the items that I have harvested. this just started in the last 2 days that I am aware of, not sure if anyone else is having the same issue or not. I get the products when someone else works my farm, just not when I do jobs. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Robndiamond

Hi robndiamond,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring as both issues are when hired.

Thank you for providing your ID number.

Did you reload the game before you check the amounts?
Were you checking for the regular size boxes or both regular and large sizes?

Your data is showing that you are getting products when working for strangers. When you have worked for a stranger please reload the game before you check your storage to see if harvests went up.

I have just tested working for a neighbour, that is working fine for me, the large boxes were added without needing to reload the game.

If it's a particular item not making it to storage please tell us which one.

robndiamond
Nov 26 2022, 07:03 PM
thank you for checking into this,
what I noticed was when doing fishing jobs that I don't get the fish added to my storage. I've done two 44m fields farms of fish and my totals aren't changing and I don't see the message pop up about the number of products being sent to storage.

Taz D
Nov 26 2022, 07:17 PM
thank you for checking into this,
what I noticed was when doing fishing jobs that I don't get the fish added to my storage. I've done two 44m fields farms of fish and my totals aren't changing and I don't see the message pop up about the number of products being sent to storage.
Hi robndiamond,
If you didn't see the message pop up about how many products are added to your storage then you may have been working for a neighbor or buddy where you do not get the bonus. When you work for strangers from the job market and complete the farm you will see the pop up.
There are at least a couple sets of farms you worked yesterday that you did get the bonus additional products. As Tiger mentioned please besure you restart your farms after working those and you should see the increases.

robndiamond
Nov 30 2022, 05:54 PM
Thanks Taz,
I'm not sure I'm explaining it right..I sold all the common fish in my storage and then did a fishing job at a neighbors farm today. when I reloaded the game and checked my storage there wasn't any additional fish than what was in there before I did the job. I get the fish in my storage when another farmer works my fields, just seems the problem is when I do my neighbors fields. The ones that go into storage when you work others fields show as (large) correct? just making sure I'm looking at it right. Thank you for all your help!!

Taz D
Nov 30 2022, 06:15 PM
Thanks Taz,
I'm not sure I'm explaining it right..I sold all the common fish in my storage and then did a fishing job at a neighbors farm today. when I reloaded the game and checked my storage there wasn't any additional fish than what was in there before I did the job. I get the fish in my storage when another farmer works my fields, just seems the problem is when I do my neighbors fields. The ones that go into storage when you work others fields show as (large) correct? just making sure I'm looking at it right. Thank you for all your help!!
Hi robndiamond,
The neighbor hiring you gets large boxes, but you as the worker get regular boxes, not large.

Sensfan
Dec 10 2022, 11:45 AM
Able to get into Farmtown; but unable to hire people. There is nobody there

anybody else have this issue?

Taz D
Dec 10 2022, 11:57 AM
Able to get into Farmtown; but unable to hire people. There is nobody there

anybody else have this issue?
Hi Sensfan,
I moved to your post to the thread about hiring.
Make sure you are online. The plug at the top right should be green.

Are you using CCLeaner with the Kamo installed? If so you need to uninstall the Kamo as that interferes with the game. If you have any other tracking program installed those can cause this as well.

Please provide your account ID so we can check this further. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.

Ali41
Dec 29 2022, 08:26 PM
I just worked 10 farms for someone and I got no XP points for it.

Taz D
Dec 29 2022, 08:34 PM
I just worked 10 farms for someone and I got no XP points for it.
Hi Ali,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about hiring.
You did get XP for each farm those it was not a lot. They must not have been large jobs. Those jobs were completed roughly an hour ago and you were hired on the farm.

Linda Martin
Jan 22 2023, 11:50 AM
Do not receive completion bonus when harvesting-not FB friend or neighbor. Happens to the other player also when he harvests for me.

marymarcel
Jan 22 2023, 12:05 PM
Do not receive completion bonus when harvesting-not FB friend or neighbor. Happens to the other player also when he harvests for me.

Hi Linda Martin :)

You do not get the Bonus chest if you are hired by a neighbor, a friend or a buddy.

To get the bonus chest, you need to be hired at marketplace by a stanger.

Linda Martin
Jan 23 2023, 02:33 PM
When would you not receive the bonus if you are hired at the Market Place by someone who is not your neighbor

marymarcel
Jan 23 2023, 02:42 PM
When would you not receive the bonus if you are hired at the Market Place by someone who is not your neighbor

Hi Linda Martin :)

I answered you in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6526818#post6526818

If you were hired let say by a buddy, then you will not get the bonus chest.

They are not facebook friends or neighbors, but they are your buddies or you are their buddy.

To know more about buddies please click in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314838

Also, your data shows that you have been working almost every day and you were getting the bonus chest. You were hired from the realtor office not marketplace. So do you have a problem is you are hired from marketplace?
If so, which market place were you hired from?

Alexandra_J
Mar 15 2023, 10:14 AM
I've done 2 jobs at the market today and I didn't get the bonus chest for either of them. I check if we're facebook friends/neighbours and we're not. Their names are Sonia and Mary if that will help getting the coins that I've earnt today

Taz D
Mar 15 2023, 10:27 AM
I've done 2 jobs at the market today and I didn't get the bonus chest for either of them. I check if we're facebook friends/neighbours and we're not. Their names are Sonia and Mary if that will help getting the coins that I've earnt today
Hi Alexandra J,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the hiring and bonus chest as this has nothing to do with the current release. Please only post things in that thread that are about items in the release announcement.
Having their avatar names will not do any good as there could be many who use those same names. There isn't any way we could give you the coins even if it was valid.
You could be on their buddy list in which case you do not get the bonus chest. Even if they are not your buddy you could be theirs which would prevent you from getting the bonus. Neighbors and buddies do not earn the bonus. Friends who are not either of those can earn the bonus.

Alexandra_J
Mar 15 2023, 12:02 PM
Hi Alexandra J,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the hiring and bonus chest as this has nothing to do with the current release. Please only post things in that thread that are about items in the release announcement.
Having their avatar names will not do any good as there could be many who use those same names. There isn't any way we could give you the coins even if it was valid.
You could be on their buddy list in which case you do not get the bonus chest. Even if they are not your buddy you could be theirs which would prevent you from getting the bonus. Neighbors and buddies do not earn the bonus. Friends who are not either of those can earn the bonus.

No we're not facebook friends, neighbours, super-neighbours or buddies. Surely the admins of slashkey can check my data

Taz D
Mar 15 2023, 12:08 PM
No we're not facebook friends, neighbours, super-neighbours or buddies. Surely the admins of slashkey can check my data
Hi Alexandra J,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to check as it does not show up in the data. One of the conditions has to apply for you not to get the bonuses or you didn't complete all the work hired for, like missing a tree or something hidden.

If you wish you can contact Support, but they will tell you the same thing. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

kbirk1950
Mar 15 2023, 12:43 PM
i hire someone to fish, harvest, trees, and there not getting any coins for their work. Please fix this..

marymarcel
Mar 15 2023, 12:46 PM
i hire someone to fish, harvest, trees, and there not getting any coins for their work. Please fix this..

Hi kbirk :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

That farmer has to register on the forum and then post their problem so we can check their data.

There is nothing we can do through your own data.

Alexandra_J
Mar 15 2023, 04:25 PM
Hi Alexandra J,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to check as it does not show up in the data. One of the conditions has to apply for you not to get the bonuses or you didn't complete all the work hired for, like missing a tree or something hidden.

If you wish you can contact Support, but they will tell you the same thing. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

I mean I didn't even see the bonus chest at all even though I done all work that I completed. I'll go to support

Taz D
Mar 15 2023, 04:35 PM
I mean I didn't even see the bonus chest at all even though I done all work that I completed. I'll go to support
Hi Alexandra J,
You did not see the bonus chest because you were not eligible for it for the players you were working for. You may have removed them as your neighbors or buddies, but didn't remove yourself as their neighbor or buddy which would prevent you from getting the bonus when working for them.

Vivienne57
Mar 31 2023, 04:27 AM
Hi, I added a farmer form the work market to my buddy list. When she worked my farm she didn't get any of the XP or coins. So I removed her from my buddy list and then she was getting the XP and coins. Why is this. The farmer even went to the inn from my farm and that didn't work either when they were in my buddy list. I thought only friends and neighbours didn't get the XP and coins. This particular farmer isn't even a friend.

Tiger
Mar 31 2023, 06:36 AM
Hi, I added a farmer form the work market to my buddy list. When she worked my farm she didn't get any of the XP or coins. So I removed her from my buddy list and then she was getting the XP and coins. Why is this. The farmer even went to the inn from my farm and that didn't work either when they were in my buddy list. I thought only friends and neighbours didn't get the XP and coins. This particular farmer isn't even a friend.

Hi Vivienne,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus chest.

Do you mean that they were not seeing the bonus chest? A Buddy can't earn the bonus chest either. They should have been getting the normal amount of xp and coins for working your farms without earning the bonus chest.

Vivienne57
Apr 01 2023, 01:34 PM
Hi Vivienne,

I have moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus chest.

Do you mean that they were not seeing the bonus chest? A Buddy can't earn the bonus chest either. They should have been getting the normal amount of xp and coins for working your farms without earning the bonus chest.

Hi thanks for the response. Ok you have answered my query but I don't understand why anyone on your buddy list cannot earn the bonus chest. They are not friends on FB or a neighbour so why not? thanks

marymarcel
Apr 01 2023, 02:25 PM
Hi thanks for the response. Ok you have answered my query but I don't understand why anyone on your buddy list cannot earn the bonus chest. They are not friends on FB or a neighbour so why not? thanks

Hi Vivienne :)

That is the rule the developers set for the Bonus Chest.

The information is the following link from our Game Guide for Hiring:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Sundos
Apr 15 2023, 09:32 AM
OMG!!!! it happened again.. I hired someone to harvest / plow 2 farms/fields and they have harvested EVERY CROP ON EVERYONE FARM!!!!!!!!!!! BS!!!! How is this happening! ARE THEY CHEATING!!!

marymarcel
Apr 15 2023, 09:45 AM
OMG!!!! it happened again.. I hired someone to harvest / plow 2 farms/fields and they have harvested EVERY CROP ON EVERYONE FARM!!!!!!!!!!! BS!!!! How is this happening! ARE THEY CHEATING!!!

Hi Sundos :)

Are you sure you didnt click in All by mistake? As far as we know there is no way to work all farms if you didnt put a check mark for them when hiring.

I just hired for 2 farms, harvest and plow and the farmer only worked those 2 farms and I have other 22 ready to harvest/plow.

Sundos
Apr 15 2023, 10:06 AM
I am positive .. completely positive that I had only 2 farms checked to harvest and plow :(

Thanks Mary .. it's pretty aggravating .. but I will get over it again.

marymarcel
Apr 15 2023, 10:11 AM
I am positive .. completely positive that I had only 2 farms checked to harvest and plow :(

Thanks Mary .. it's pretty aggravating .. but I will get over it again.

Im sorry but there is no way for us to check on this or know who was the farmer you hired.

If you wish you can send this problem to Support in case they get more tickets about this.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

dkstelm
Apr 26 2023, 08:27 AM
I just worked 34 farms and no points were awarded?? Farmtown on facebook.

marymarcel
Apr 26 2023, 08:56 AM
I just worked 34 farms and no points were awarded?? Farmtown on facebook.

Hi dkstelm :)

Are you talking about you didnt get the bonus chest?

Please remember that neighbors and buddies do not get the bonus chest no matter if they hired you at market.

If that is not the problem, then explain exactly which points you didnt get.

Edited to Add: BTW while checking your data I noticed that your password was the wrong one while you tried to log into the new Website.
Please take in mind that now the developers have added a way to re registered to the users having problems entering the website.
You have full information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6542650#post6542650

dkstelm
Apr 26 2023, 06:25 PM
I can't find my original post but here it goes, first of all I worked 30+ farms this morning for a fb friend (neither a neighbor or a buddy) got no XP's and no bonus points. Was asked which it was, I'm not certain what "which" means. anyway, the friend hired me this evening and I did get XPs but no bonus's. This transitioning is going to be a rough road.

marymarcel
Apr 26 2023, 06:32 PM
I can't find my original post but here it goes, first of all I worked 30+ farms this morning for a fb friend (neither a neighbor or a buddy) got no XP's and no bonus points. Was asked which it was, I'm not certain what "which" means. anyway, the friend hired me this evening and I did get XPs but no bonus's. This transitioning is going to be a rough road.

Hi dkstelm :)

You only get xp if you are hired to plow. Then if you get the bonus chest, you can also earn xp for harvesting flowers, trees, chopping and fishing.

If this evening that friend hired you again and you didnt get the bonus chest, please check your buddy list and ask them to do the same. Maybe one of you added the other without noticing and that is why you are not getting the bonus chest.

To know how to find your posts and the possible responses please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

dkstelm
Apr 26 2023, 06:42 PM
I did check with my friend and I am not on her buddy list, she isn't on .y buddy list.

marymarcel
Apr 26 2023, 06:53 PM
I did check with my friend and I am not on her buddy list, she isn't on .y buddy list.

If you are neither neighbors nor buddies and you were hired at market then you should have got the bonus chest.

Your data shows that you got the bonus chest for 2 different jobs this afternoon but we cant tell you if that was your friend.

If you are sure that when you were hired at market by this farmer you always got the bonus chest, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:

dkstelm
Apr 26 2023, 07:11 PM
I think I'll wait, it's just a game and with all the transitions going on,ugh. Thank you for the suggestion though,. Crazy times for farm town for sure.

pamela0817
May 20 2023, 12:16 PM
I hired someone today to fish, pick flowers and chop trees and none of her work was recorded in my calculators. She sent me a message asking why her calculator was not going up so apparently she was having the same problem on her end. Help!! No one wants to work for free nor hire workers and not turn a profit.:(

Taz D
May 20 2023, 12:30 PM
I hired someone today to fish, pick flowers and chop trees and none of her work was recorded in my calculators. She sent me a message asking why her calculator was not going up so apparently she was having the same problem on her end. Help!! No one wants to work for free nor hire workers and not turn a profit.:(
Hi Pamela,
You do not gain coins for harvesting. You get the items from the harvest and they are added to your storage. For the XP yours went from 57023295 at 10:25 eastern time this moring up to 57024367 now, so you have gained the XP.
Your employee should see that she gained XP as well, but no coins for the same reason. If they did not get the bonus checst then that would mean they are a neighbor or a buddy as those do not get the bonus. They are not working for free as they do get a percentage of the crop and XP as their payment for harvesting.
You can find all the information about hiring in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Bendog
May 20 2023, 07:00 PM
I was just hired by 2 strangers in the marketplace - I received the bonus XP but most of that bonus was not recorded on my farm pass task.

Taz D
May 20 2023, 07:15 PM
I was just hired by 2 strangers in the marketplace - I received the bonus XP but most of that bonus was not recorded on my farm pass task.
Hi Bendog,
Please try reloading your farms and see if they show up. You did earn more than necessary for the goal.
If they still do not show up you will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

PapaDoe
May 28 2023, 05:53 AM
I have a farmer friend who isn't a buddy or a neighbor.. We have always met each other in the Inn to avoid the BS that goes on in the Market Place, he will hire me and I have received a Big Bonus as his farms are at the Max Size on all. Today I was hired, in the Inn, and did not receive the Bonus, which in total is around 30 to 40 billion in coins alone. So I was wanting to know if I have to be hired from the Market Place, from now on, to receive the Bonus .. Thanks for your reply !!

Taz D
May 28 2023, 08:58 AM
I have a farmer friend who isn't a buddy or a neighbor.. We have always met each other in the Inn to avoid the BS that goes on in the Market Place, he will hire me and I have received a Big Bonus as his farms are at the Max Size on all. Today I was hired, in the Inn, and did not receive the Bonus, which in total is around 30 to 40 billion in coins alone. So I was wanting to know if I have to be hired from the Market Place, from now on, to receive the Bonus .. Thanks for your reply !!
Hi PapaDoe,
As far as I know that hasn't changed. Is it possible he has has added you as a buddy?

PapaDoe
May 28 2023, 05:28 PM
I do not know... I will ask him as I work his farms every morning... Hope he hasn't, I really like the bonuses as it helps me to expand my farms.. Thanks for the answer. !!!

PapaDoe
May 29 2023, 05:42 AM
This Morning I was hired by my Friend, (9 jads latest tools), once again, and after working all of his farms, I, again, did not receive all of the bonuses. I asked him if he had made me a Neighbor or Buddy and he said he has not. We hire from the Inn as usual as we always have. Can you help me find what is wrong? I greatly miss the 30 - 40 Billion coins bonus as it helps me to expand my farms greatly for the Farmers that work my farms !! I received 18 billion in normal coins this morning. It has been in the past 30 to 40 billion.. as you can understand waking up at 5:30amEST each morning to work his farms and not getting the bonuses kind of takes the fun out of it !! Please help.. !!!:confused:

marymarcel
May 29 2023, 08:11 AM
This Morning I was hired by my Friend, (9 jads latest tools), once again, and after working all of his farms, I, again, did not receive all of the bonuses. I asked him if he had made me a Neighbor or Buddy and he said he has not. We hire from the Inn as usual as we always have. Can you help me find what is wrong? I greatly miss the 30 - 40 Billion coins bonus as it helps me to expand my farms greatly for the Farmers that work my farms !! I received 18 billion in normal coins this morning. It has been in the past 30 to 40 billion.. as you can understand waking up at 5:30amEST each morning to work his farms and not getting the bonuses kind of takes the fun out of it !! Please help.. !!!:confused:

Hi PapaDoe :)

Think you will not be happy with my response but here we go.

Please load your game in the new website and then click in the icon for Friends lists that shows up to the left of the envelope in the game screen.
Set it to My Buddies and search for your friend.
If you do not see that person as a buddy, then ask your friend to do the same from the website.

If non of you show the other as buddy, then please talk to your friend to meet each other at the Job marketplace to be hired. Then check if you get the bonus chest.

If you still do not get the bonus chest being hired from Job Market, then report this problem to Support team to let them check. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

PapaDoe
May 29 2023, 10:09 AM
I appreciate your response..!! To say whether I will like it or not does not matter to me as much as I just want to get my Bonus Chests again LOL !!! I will contact my friend and we will each verify that we are not a buddy or a neighbor and will try hiring from the Marketplace. I can see and understand your Logic and I will gladly try anything to correct what is going wrong at this time. Thank you and I hope I can get back on track as soon as possible. !!

marymarcel
May 29 2023, 12:28 PM
I appreciate your response..!! To say whether I will like it or not does not matter to me as much as I just want to get my Bonus Chests again LOL !!! I will contact my friend and we will each verify that we are not a buddy or a neighbor and will try hiring from the Marketplace. I can see and understand your Logic and I will gladly try anything to correct what is going wrong at this time. Thank you and I hope I can get back on track as soon as possible. !!

You are welcome PapaDoe :)

Dragonlily2023
May 29 2023, 03:54 PM
hi,

this is my first time posting and i come with a question and a problem that i hope someone can help resolve. i have 40 farms, i feel my current tools are adequate for all work on each farm, but when i try to hire people, it doesnt matter if they are personal friends who play the game or other players from the market place, they often tell me they cant access my tools. this is frustrating for me, as i do like to try and help out the newer players, that i know from experience a job like mine would give.

to recap, i have 40 farms, lots of fish, a yellow boat at the moment, adequate for this amount of fishing, but no lower level players are able to use them, and i dont like to always hire the higher level players. thank you for your time and effort looking into this.

Taz D
May 29 2023, 04:02 PM
hi,

this is my first time posting and i come with a question and a problem that i hope someone can help resolve. i have 40 farms, i feel my current tools are adequate for all work on each farm, but when i try to hire people, it doesnt matter if they are personal friends who play the game or other players from the market place, they often tell me they cant access my tools. this is frustrating for me, as i do like to try and help out the newer players, that i know from experience a job like mine would give.

to recap, i have 40 farms, lots of fish, a yellow boat at the moment, adequate for this amount of fishing, but no lower level players are able to use them, and i dont like to always hire the higher level players. thank you for your time and effort looking into this.
Hi Dragonlilly,
First thing you have to do is to make sure all your tools are in your storage. If you have them out on a farm then they won't see or be able to use them.Tools do not take up storage space.
Second make sure you have the box checked in the hire pop up to allow them to use your tools.

PawPaw99
May 29 2023, 05:12 PM
I understand that the program is writted so that buddies do not get bonus for working your farms. My question is "Can someone explain the logic in this? It looks like you would want us to be buddies with more people to make the group a more friendly group. It looks like you don't want us to be neighbors or even buddies with the other farmers that play the game. Am I wrong, or is there something else that I am missing? I am now removing all that are in my buddy list since there seems to be a penalty is apply if you are buddies with someone. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Dragonlily2023
May 29 2023, 05:34 PM
Thank you Taz, i have made the changes. I appreciate it, i never made the correlation between when they were available to other players and being shown on my farms, and when i had them in my own storage. this was great to find out. again thank you.

marymarcel
May 29 2023, 06:17 PM
I understand that the program is writted so that buddies do not get bonus for working your farms. My question is "Can someone explain the logic in this? It looks like you would want us to be buddies with more people to make the group a more friendly group. It looks like you don't want us to be neighbors or even buddies with the other farmers that play the game. Am I wrong, or is there something else that I am missing? I am now removing all that are in my buddy list since there seems to be a penalty is apply if you are buddies with someone. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Hi PawPaw :)

Since the Bonus chest was released years ago, the only rule to get it was you had to be hired by a stranger (no neighbor, no buddy) at marketplace.

On those days, farmers started hiring only facebook friends, neighbors and buddies, so farmers they knew. Less and less work was offered at marketplace so developers decided to introduce the bonus chest, that way we had a balance in the game.

Buddies were farmers we usually meet at market or inn. But now with the new website, buddies are more than that.

You know that many farmers have lot of facebook friends, thousands sometimes. But we cant have that amount of neighbors neither in facebook nor in the website.

In facebook we didnt have a problem with only friends, but in the website we need to have a conection to be able to work facilities, boost trains, cooperative quests etc.

So if they can only have about 140 neighbors, then their other facebook friends could be added as buddies. That way the conection in the website continues.

If you want to make a suggestion about buddies and bonus chest, please post it in our Suggestion section.
You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestiosn:

PawPaw99
May 29 2023, 10:26 PM
i'm not intrested in making a suggestion, just was curious about the logic. It appears to me the logic is flawed and we are being given given outdated reasons but oh well, it's just a game so thanks for your answer, even though I dont buy it, I will keep my mouth shut on the subject in the future and piss people off when they don't get their bonus from working my farms. Have a good day.

marymarcel
May 30 2023, 08:11 AM
i'm not intrested in making a suggestion, just was curious about the logic. It appears to me the logic is flawed and we are being given given outdated reasons but oh well, it's just a game so thanks for your answer, even though I dont buy it, I will keep my mouth shut on the subject in the future and piss people off when they don't get their bonus from working my farms. Have a good day.

You are welcome PawPaw :)

huntdeb
Jun 07 2023, 08:42 PM
Worked on farm Guillermo Ext. and was not awarded any bonus XP or money for working on his farms. |If this happens in the future, is there any way to get it to start accumulating the bonus without being rehired?

Taz D
Jun 07 2023, 09:07 PM
Worked on farm Guillermo Ext. and was not awarded any bonus XP or money for working on his farms. |If this happens in the future, is there any way to get it to start accumulating the bonus without being rehired?
Hi Huntdeb,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus.
Where were you hired? Are you possibly neighbors or buddies for them or they neighbors or buddies of yours. If so then you would not get the bonus.
The only way to get the bonus is if you are hired in the markets or inn. If you are not getting a bonus when hired from there then you have a connection of some kind with them. Rehiring would not help in that case.
If you want me to check I will need your account ID. You can find that number on the bottom of your farm page.

huntdeb
Jun 08 2023, 11:58 AM
Turns out the person was a buddy. I didn't realize being hired by buddies eliminated you from earning rewards for being hired by them in the marketplace.

Taz D
Jun 08 2023, 12:05 PM
Turns out the person was a buddy. I didn't realize being hired by buddies eliminated you from earning rewards for being hired by them in the marketplace.
Hi Huntdeb,
Yes, only being hired by a stranger can get you the bonus.

Tom C
Jun 15 2023, 11:00 AM
I had a woman message me today that she was my buddy but could not work my facilities cause we are not friends i am guessing she means not on facebook, I think farm town needs to remove that requirement, that we have to be friends on facebook to work stuff like facilities and trains and maybe ships, if we are leaving facebook in the future.

Taz D
Jun 15 2023, 11:12 AM
I had a woman message me today that she was my buddy but could not work my facilities cause we are not friends i am guessing she means not on facebook, I think farm town needs to remove that requirement, that we have to be friends on facebook to work stuff like facilities and trains and maybe ships, if we are leaving facebook in the future.
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post from Suggestions to be able to answer you.
I don't think there is any way for Farm Town to remove those requirements. However, if they are your buddy you added through the website and not a friend on Facebook, then they can work your facilities, trains and ships through the FT website.

Lark
Jun 22 2023, 11:34 PM
I cannot see anyone apart from myself in the marketplace, no matter how many times I refresh its only ever me .Its been like this for a week now .

Taz D
Jun 22 2023, 11:39 PM
I cannot see anyone apart from myself in the marketplace, no matter how many times I refresh its only ever me .Its been like this for a week now .
Hi Lark,
Make sure you are online (plug in the upper right corneris green).
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find that ID number at the bottom of your farm page.

Lark
Jun 22 2023, 11:45 PM
Good morning , my problem is ,I cannot see any farmers when i go to marketplace its always empty , no matter how many times i refresh its always the same .
Its been like this for a week now. I sometimes log on to a friends farm then go to marketplace from there . but its still the same thing
thanks for any help,

Taz D
Jun 22 2023, 11:49 PM
Good morning , my problem is ,I cannot see any farmers when i go to marketplace its always empty , no matter how many times i refresh its always the same .
Its been like this for a week now. I sometimes log on to a friends farm then go to marketplace from there . but its still the same thing
thanks for any help,
Hi Lark,
I moved your second post about this to the Help & Support thread about the hiring. Please do not post multiple times about the same problem as we will answer you as soon as we can. Please read my answer to your first post and provide the information requested.

Lark
Jun 24 2023, 08:18 AM
Why is it when I go into marketplace there is never anyone there ?
I try and try but nothing ,
my friend from Canada goes in and she tells me it is packed why do I now see them
thank you

marymarcel
Jun 24 2023, 08:39 AM
Why is it when I go into marketplace there is never anyone there ?
I try and try but nothing ,
my friend from Canada goes in and she tells me it is packed why do I now see them
thank you

Hi Lark :)

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and Bonus chest, where your previos posts have been moved and answered.
I sent you a private message, please read it.

Lark
Jun 25 2023, 01:41 AM
Hi Lark,
Make sure you are online (plug in the upper right corneris green).
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find that ID number at the bottom of your farm page.

thank you MaryMarcell for your help . My plug is green and this is my ID number
Your USER ID number is: 589471072 Build No: 502
Thank you so much

Taz D
Jun 25 2023, 09:20 AM
thank you MaryMarcell for your help . My plug is green and this is my ID number
Your USER ID number is: 589471072 Build No: 502
Thank you so much
Hi Lark,
If you are using CCleaner program and you have the KAMO part of that program installed you need to remove that part of it as that can block you seeing anyone in the markets. Also make sure you do not have any tracking blockers in your browser add-on/extensions as those can also cause the same problem.

If you don't have those please try changing your language in your preferences to anything other than English US, click the save (disc in upper right) then close and reopen your farms. Then repeat and change it back to English US, save and close and reopen your farms. Then go to the markets and see if you see players there.

If that doesn't work then please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Phyllis Devost
Jul 07 2023, 11:16 AM
I just worked many farms for a farmer and none of my numbers moved. I should have mega numbers from all that work. Lots of fishing, trees, flowers. I never gained anything. It said, after each farm was done points but never got any. Last night I did the same thing and I really did well. I used most to enlarge farms. I was expecting to do the same after all this work. But nothing Please find the problem. Have a wonderful day.:(:(

Taz D
Jul 07 2023, 11:29 AM
I just worked many farms for a farmer and none of my numbers moved. I should have mega numbers from all that work. Lots of fishing, trees, flowers. I never gained anything. It said, after each farm was done points but never got any. Last night I did the same thing and I really did well. I used most to enlarge farms. I was expecting to do the same after all this work. But nothing Please find the problem. Have a wonderful day.:(:(
Hi Phyllis,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and the bonus.
According to your account data you worked on 30 farms and you receive coins, experience points and products for all of them. You may not have noticed them moving but they did.

You went from 26,080,933,787 coins and 393504431 XP to 26391425667 coins and 393590240 XP for the work.

Joyinlife
Jul 07 2023, 02:15 PM
Are you going to have a home page where we can communicate with all farmers? For instance today, I am announcing on Facebook that I will not be at my farm for a couple of weeks.

Taz D
Jul 07 2023, 02:40 PM
Are you going to have a home page where we can communicate with all farmers? For instance today, I am announcing on Facebook that I will not be at my farm for a couple of weeks.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support thread about the same subjuect. Please do not ask questions in the Suggestions section.
No there won't be a home page. Farm Town is not a social media program.

Phyllis Devost
Jul 07 2023, 11:15 PM
Where do I find the answer to my problem yesterday about not getting my points when working big time for a farmer.

Taz D
Jul 07 2023, 11:23 PM
Where do I find the answer to my problem yesterday about not getting my points when working big time for a farmer.
Hi Phylis Devost,
When you don't see your posts because they have been moved, please use the instructions in the following link to find them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Your post was moved to the thread about hiring and the bonus in the following page link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612686&page=26
The answer is on the following page.

chrissie333
Jul 18 2023, 12:38 PM
Hi
I have just worked on a neighbours farm Very big job Fishing, Harvest and Plow, Flowers, Trees and I received no bonus at all. Very disaappointed as I should have earned a great deal more coins. Please help or advise Thanks in advance Chrissie

Taz D
Jul 18 2023, 12:46 PM
Hi
I have just worked on a neighbours farm Very big job Fishing, Harvest and Plow, Flowers, Trees and I received no bonus at all. Very disaappointed as I should have earned a great deal more coins. Please help or advise Thanks in advance Chrissie
Hi Chrissie,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and the bonuses.
You do not get the bonus if you are working for a neighbor or a buddy. Theat bonus is only given for being hired by a stranger in the markets or inn.

xshandy
Jul 30 2023, 05:40 PM
Hi,
I am not accepting any neighbour or buddy requests because if I work on their farms or them on mine, we no longer get the bonus XP and Coins. Would it be possible to change this so that we can hire our neighbours and buddies to work on our farms and still get the bonuses? It would be great if this could happen.
Thank you

Taz D
Jul 30 2023, 05:50 PM
Hi,
I am not accepting any neighbour or buddy requests because if I work on their farms or them on mine, we no longer get the bonus XP and Coins. Would it be possible to change this so that we can hire our neighbours and buddies to work on our farms and still get the bonuses? It would be great if this could happen.
Thank you
Hi xshandy,
I moved your post from the new neighbor request thread as that is only for requesting to get new neighbors or buddies.

If you want to make a suggestion the place to put it is in the Suggestions section and not the Social section.

Aug 11 2023, 08:03 PM
Hi, can you guys please consider enabling us to select to use our own tools when hired by others in the Market? Sometimes, the other person tools are weaker and it can take a long time to harvest their farms. If I could have the ability to select my tools, that would improve the harvesting experience for me.

Please take this into consideration. Thank you.

Taz D
Aug 11 2023, 08:20 PM
Hi, can you guys please consider enabling us to select to use our own tools when hired by others in the Market? Sometimes, the other person tools are weaker and it can take a long time to harvest their farms. If I could have the ability to select my tools, that would improve the harvesting experience for me.

Please take this into consideration. Thank you.
Hi 100000040204243,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about hiring.
You are handed the largest tool between your tools and the employers. It may not seem that way if they have the EX tools, but if they have layered crops then that is what you want.
If you don't want to use the tool you are handed you can dreop that tool by clicking on the green man and then select another tool from the toolbox to use.

Sundos
Sep 03 2023, 10:08 AM
Hi.. I have hired 3 different people this morning to harvest in my farms.
The first one, never said thanks etc.. I didn't think too much about it.
--------- The second one harvested everything I hired them to do ON ONE FARM and did nothing on the other 8 farms. They sent me note saying they do not see any rewards. I responded. I ended up refreshing my game. I ended up rehiring same person. They went and did ONE farm and sent note saying there are still no rewards.. I left the game and did my requests for my friends.. then came back and planted some farms.. then went and hired someone new. ------------ The 3rd person came and harvested everything they were hired for ON ONE FARM then stopped. So I went to that farm and asked them if they got any rewards. They did not reply but looks like they are there? So I came here to look if anyone else posted about no rewards.. Went back to check.. He moved to next farm, harvested.. then stopped. I said hello, asked if he was there, no reply. Sent him a note. No reply.. I assume he is/did not get any rewards. But ?? HELP PLEASE.

Sundos
Sep 03 2023, 10:17 AM
me again.. I just hired someone else.. I watched the messages as they are working.. they seem to be getting job completion bonuses when moving to next farm.. and now they are done and sent me a message saying thanks/done.. so maybe it is working fine now? .. so?

Taz D
Sep 03 2023, 11:01 AM
Hi.. I have hired 3 different people this morning to harvest in my farms.
The first one, never said thanks etc.. I didn't think too much about it.
--------- The second one harvested everything I hired them to do ON ONE FARM and did nothing on the other 8 farms. They sent me note saying they do not see any rewards. I responded. I ended up refreshing my game. I ended up rehiring same person. They went and did ONE farm and sent note saying there are still no rewards.. I left the game and did my requests for my friends.. then came back and planted some farms.. then went and hired someone new. ------------ The 3rd person came and harvested everything they were hired for ON ONE FARM then stopped. So I went to that farm and asked them if they got any rewards. They did not reply but looks like they are there? So I came here to look if anyone else posted about no rewards.. Went back to check.. He moved to next farm, harvested.. then stopped. I said hello, asked if he was there, no reply. Sent him a note. No reply.. I assume he is/did not get any rewards. But ?? HELP PLEASE.
Hi Sundos,
If they are a neighbor or buddy or you are their neighbor or buddy then they will not get the bonus rewards. Only strangers get those bonus rewards if they complete the whole job on a farm. The ones who did ony one farm and left may have gotten it when they left.

Sep 12 2023, 12:34 AM
I was harvesting someone farm and I was disconnected. The box to rehire did not pop up. How can I reconnect to the farm I was harvesting when I was disconnected?:(

Sep 12 2023, 12:35 AM
I was harvesting someone farm and I was disconnected. The box to rehire did not pop up. How can I reconnect to the farm I was harvesting when I was disconnected?

Tiger
Sep 12 2023, 07:11 AM
I was harvesting someone farm and I was disconnected. The box to rehire did not pop up. How can I reconnect to the farm I was harvesting when I was disconnected?:(

I was harvesting someone farm and I was disconnected. The box to rehire did not pop up. How can I reconnect to the farm I was harvesting when I was disconnected?

Hi there,

You would only see the rehire popup message if you were able to return to the game within 10 minutes of being disconnected AND there was still work to be completed that had not already been done by someone else before you were able to reload.

The only other reason you would not see a pop up message in the game was if cookies and pops were blocked in your browser.

I have just tested the rehire and it's showing me the message when there is still work to be completed and I return to the game within 10 minutes.

shannt
Sep 12 2023, 12:08 PM
Is there a way to find out which farms I last worked at?
I was working a farm just now and for some reason I was logged out and I never finished the job. I would like to find the user and finish the job or at least let them know what happened.

Taz D
Sep 12 2023, 12:25 PM
Is there a way to find out which farms I last worked at?
I was working a farm just now and for some reason I was logged out and I never finished the job. I would like to find the user and finish the job or at least let them know what happened.
Hi Shannt,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring. I am sorry there is no way for you to find out that information.

shannt
Sep 26 2023, 10:53 AM
I just finished 44 farms with tons of fishing and trees and I got no XP and no bonus. Anyone know what's going on?

Taz D
Sep 26 2023, 12:08 PM
I just finished 44 farms with tons of fishing and trees and I got no XP and no bonus. Anyone know what's going on?
Hi shannt,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and the bonus chest.
You do get some the xp and product percentage whether you get the bonus or not. If you didn't get the bonus amounts then you were working for a neighbor or buddy. It may be someone who you allowed to add you as a neighbor or buddy, but you didn't add them as one.

When you work for those you do not get the bonus. That is only available if you are working for strangers and hired in the markets or inn.