PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 8th, 2015

Raul
May 08 2015, 08:17 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on May 14th, 7:30PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613074)

1. 20 Colored Crates and 12 new Mother's Day decorations (released 2 weeks ago): The crates are in the Farming category.

2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 26: See prices below:

24x24 - 10000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 10500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 11000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 11500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 12000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Disable facilities in Facility Manager: Similar to the way you disable certain products inside a facility, you can now disable certain facilities inside the facility manager on a per farm basis, so when you click Start All/Load All they are ignored.

4. Farm Selector showing when returning to your farm: When you click the Home icon to return to your farm we now show the farm selector so you can select which farm you want to go to.

5. 14 x 14 Crop Tools: Harvester, Plower and Harvest-Plow Combine are now available in 14 x 14 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 196 fields at a time.

- As the toolbox was already full, users purchasing these new tools will see new arrow buttons in the Toolbox to access all their tools, however is much easier to use the mouse wheel for this.
- The Seeder 14 x 14 and the Harvest-Plant Combine 14 x 14 will be released on the next release.

6. Mouse wheel works in most windows: You can now use your mouse wheel for easier scrolling on most game windows like Store, Market, Storage, Facility Manager, Belt/Dans Manager, Quest Managers and the Tool Box. It also works in dropdowns like filters.

7. Belt and Dans for the next 10 Facilities: Artisan Jewelry Studio, Retail Supplies Factory, Disability Supplies Factory, Framing Factory, German Restaurant, Flooring Tiles Factory, Dessert Factory, Martial Arts Supplies Factory, Brazilian Restaurant and Ice Rink Supplies Factory.

8. Market Improvements:

- Sell 'Half of All' option in the Market Window. You can use the arrow next to the blue button to sell in bulk 'All Selected' or 'Half of All'. If 'non-ingredients' or 'non-ingredients for me' filter is selected you will be able to Sell 'All' as well.
- Sort by 'Selected' in the Market Window, this will show all the Selected products at the top.
- When you click on a farmer avatar the top line of the menu will also show the user level, this way experienced users can recognize and help novice users.

9. Other Improvements:

- When working your friends facilities, once you have worked all the products in a facility, the facility will auto close and the next one will open.
- Better explanation provided to players with more than 1000 friends when trying to send requests to them.
- Bug Fix: When opening the Market Window for the first time the product selectors were hidden.

10. Physiotherapy Equipment Factory (FC): Produces Physiotherapy Equipment.

Shoulder Wheel
Exercise Staircase
Grip Exerciser
Balance Trainer
Activity Monitor
Heel Exerciser
Parallel Walking Bars
Pediatric Gait Trainer

11. Roasted Nut Gift Factory (Coins): Produces Roasted Nut Gifts.

Roasted Chestnuts
Rum Cashews
Spicy Peanuts
Butter Toffee Pecans
Seasoned Nuts
Fruity Nuts
Roasted Mixed Nuts
Chocolate Nuts

12. Rehabilitation Center (FC): Provides Rehabilitation Services and can be stocked with products from the Physiotherapy Equipment Factory.

13. Trophy Shop (Coins): Provides Trophy Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Trophy Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - May 9th, 2:45PM EST

- Users with only 1 farm can now click the home button as usual to return to their farms.

Post Release Updates - May 11th, 8:00PM EST

- When doing Start All or Load All in the Facility Manager some people were confused with the first number that was shown, it used to indicate the total number of facilities currently shown, which included Animal Buildings, Regular and Service facilities. After this release with the introduction of the check boxes we changed that number to include only the number of selected (checked) facilities that applied to the actual operation performed, so for example if you click Start All that number would be the total number of *Regular* Facilities shown that were also selected.

We realized that the previous information was useful to some people, so we reverted this change back to the way it was before and just added the number of selected facilities for the current operation, so if you click Start All you will see something like "The Facility Manager is showing 600 facilities (450 regular facilities selected)..."

- Mouse wheel scrolling always do one full Page Up or Page Down independent of how many items are being shown

- When selecting the 'non ingredients for me' filter in the Market, the default option is now 'Sell Selected' instead of 'Sell All'.

Post Release Updates - May 12th, 1:00AM EST

- Belt and Dans for the next 10 Facilities, see post above for more info.

Post Release Updates - May 13th, 6:30AM EST

- When you select the Non-Ingredient filter and right after that you select the Non-Ingredient for me filter, the 'Sell Selected' option will be correctly set as the default.
- We have added 2 more buttons to the farm selector that is shown when you are returning to your farm, 'DEFAULT' and 'LAST', this should make the navigation to your LAST or DEFAULT farms faster.
- When working your friends facilities manually (without the Mayor help), after working each facility, the facility will auto close and the next one will open, saving you a click.

Post Release Updates - May 14th, 4:20AM EST

- Farm Selector when returning to farm was moved slightly to the left and down.
- When working friends facilities manually, after a click on the 'Work on All' button, that facility will auto-close immediately and the next one will be opened, before this change, there was a delay of 2 secs.

Post Release Updates - May 14th, 7:30PM EST

- We just released a fix for the users that were experiencing the preference corruption bug. Please let us know if you are still having issues with your preferences.

Known Issues

- None

StoneFace
May 08 2015, 08:20 PM
Thanks Raul....

always a pleasure doing farm business with you

Tuckertbnc
May 08 2015, 08:23 PM
I came and checked just as it posted .. Thanks Raul and the team ..

bruhelmboldt
May 08 2015, 08:28 PM
Thanks team!

Is the Rehab Center for Farmtown junkies??? :)

Increasing from 8x8 to 10x10 was a 56% increase. From 10x10 to 12x12 was a 44% increase. The current increase from 12x12 to 14x14 is only a 36% increase. See where I'm going here? If you had increased to 15x15 we'd be back at a 56% increase - much more equitable for all the Farm Cash we're putting out, I think.

Phrasing it another way, we're paying more to become less efficient.

WyoSugar
May 08 2015, 08:42 PM
Just happened to look at factories and there were the new ones. Thanks Raul and team :)

Lance75231
May 08 2015, 08:45 PM
thanks for the uodates

max_river
May 08 2015, 09:04 PM
ty for the update was hoping for new levels oh well still happy

MichHotRod
May 08 2015, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the update and having the New Facilities ready and going. I wasn't expecting this till next next and I'm happily surprised

psycho_mommi
May 08 2015, 09:47 PM
ok, i have a glitch.... i had all buildings hidden, went to wrench icon n marked the check to show them again, clicked green tick, and they didnt show. reloaded farm, still no show, ran memcache, and they still dont show. no worries, i know they're there, but just thought i'd givve a heads up, so others that might have same issue know. thanks for the update, FARMTOWN ROCKS!!!!! :D:D:D

psycho_mommi
May 08 2015, 09:49 PM
NEVERMIND..... i forgot you changed it last time to "show facilities" LOLLLL they all show now. happy farming!! :D:D:D

dcsully
May 08 2015, 09:51 PM
when I open facility manager and click on start all - it should say I have 897 facilities - after the update it says I have 603?????? ACK!!!!!

gffarmer
May 08 2015, 10:03 PM
Thanks for the update! Really like the start all update!

KnightRider
May 08 2015, 10:07 PM
when I open facility manager and click on start all - it should say I have 897 facilities - after the update it says I have 603?????? ACK!!!!!

Hello dcsully,

Open up the funnel and make sure that the settings is like you want. If the 897 includes service facilities and factories make sure that the service facilities and factories is checked. Plus you can scroll through and make sure that all of your facilities has the check mark in the new check boxes with each facility.

beverduster
May 08 2015, 10:08 PM
glad the ole heifer woke me up, ooops i mean my wife, thanks raul for the update

psycho_mommi
May 08 2015, 10:10 PM
ps, i really like the gift machine that doubles what i get, from last release i think. its AWESOME

L.A.Bob
May 08 2015, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the new update. I was about to quit for the night and surprise it is here. I guess that I will be up for awhile longer. LOL Thanks AGAIN

dcsully
May 08 2015, 10:28 PM
Hello dcsully,

Open up the funnel and make sure that the settings is like you want. If the 897 includes service facilities and factories make sure that the service facilities and factories is checked. Plus you can scroll through and make sure that all of your facilities has the check mark in the new check boxes with each facility.

Everything is checked!!!! I've talked to 3 other farmers - they have the same problem!!!

Taz D
May 08 2015, 10:42 PM
Everything is checked!!!! I've talked to 3 other farmers - they have the same problem!!!
Hi dscully,
I just checked mine and all are showing. Make sure you have at the top of the funnel filters are to All Facilities not Active Facilities and All farms checked, and down at the bottom for Regular Facilities that All is checked and not the non-working ones. And don't forget to have the Animal buildings checked too.

dcsully
May 08 2015, 10:53 PM
Hi dscully,
I just checked mine and all are showing. Make sure you have at the top of the funnel filters are to All Facilities not Active Facilities and All farms checked, and down at the bottom for Regular Facilities that All is checked and not the non-working ones. And don't forget to have the Animal buildings checked too.

Everything is checked like it should be. A year ago they took all my crops and goods and I still can't catch up on eggs/milk - can't believe I continued to spend money on this game. :(

Taz D
May 08 2015, 11:25 PM
Everything is checked like it should be. A year ago they took all my crops and goods and I still can't catch up on eggs/milk - can't believe I continued to spend money on this game. :(
Hi dscully,
I am sorry this is happening. One other thing to check. There is a new feature in the Facility Manager tonight where you can individually uncheck facilities (check box in the upper left corner). Please scroll through your facility manager and make sure that none of them were unchecked by the release change.
I have looked through your Farm Cash Archive in your data and do not see any missing that were bought with Farm Cash. The archive lists everything you have ever bought with Farm Cash. If you sell or are missing an item bought with Farm Cash it is still in the list and shows 0 in game.
Do you know a specific facility or facilities you are missing that may have been bought with farm cash, so I can check that?

earlgray
May 08 2015, 11:28 PM
Regarding "Disable facilities in Facility Manager: Similar to the way you disable certain products inside a facility, you can now disable certain facilities inside the facility manager on a per farm basis, so when you click Start All/Load All they are ignored" - I love this idea, but I guess it's only designed to work with the Start All/Load All buttons at the top of the window, because when I clear the check box that enables/disables a specific facility and then click the Start All button for that facility, it still starts all production. I think that if a facility is disabled, it's own Start All button either shouldn't appear, or shouldn't do anything.

dcsully
May 08 2015, 11:33 PM
Hi dscully,
I am sorry this is happening. One other thing to check. There is a new feature in the Facility Manager tonight where you can individually uncheck facilities (check box in the upper left corner). Please scroll through your facility manager and make sure that none of them were unchecked by the release change.
I have looked through your Farm Cash Archive in your data and do not see any missing that were bought with Farm Cash. The archive lists everything you have ever bought with Farm Cash. If you sell or are missing an item bought with Farm Cash it is still in the list and shows 0 in game.
Do you know a specific facility or facilities you are missing that may have been bought with farm cash, so I can check that?

the animals barns aren't checked but I never counted them as facilities that could be worked. I've went thru my farms and tried to see if anything is really noticeably missing but I can't see anything. I thought maybe they weren't counting my duplicates - but that's not it. None of the figures are adding up no matter how I try to count it. I guess I'll just hope it will go back to normal after a few days. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Thanks so much for trying to help.

JAS0643
May 09 2015, 12:03 AM
Thank you for the updates. I have wanted the different color creates for a long time can't wait to see what I can do with them.

GoalieAunt
May 09 2015, 12:04 AM
I love being able to choose which farm to return to rather than going back to where I came from and I've wanted to be able to disable select facilities (handy for clearing out in order to move them) but I was hoping that 16x16 tree and flower tools would be next rather than bigger crop tools as I already redid all my farms with 16x16 patches when the last multiplant and transplant tools came out. Oh well, I guess I can be patient for a couple of months more.

Fokus
May 09 2015, 12:59 AM
I like that added features for the Facility Manager - nice job. Sadly I would have like to have seen Store All also added to be able to disable certain facilities from adding products to storage. One use that comes to mind is Open Pit/Mineral mines, Fish Farms and other facilities that take a week to run. Some facs I would like to store production runs daily and others weekly. Other than that - Kudos!

firegold flames
May 09 2015, 02:35 AM
thank for the wonderful update and i love you for updating this thread updates.
A thumb up for you !

revannoy
May 09 2015, 02:54 AM
For some reason, my home icon will not work to allow me to return to my farm from anywhere I go. This started happening after this update. I use chrome as my browser and have cleared my memcache. Maybe I need to reload chrome.

carolinarandy
May 09 2015, 03:09 AM
I'm sorry, but I missed the update on how to disable products from being made in your fac's when you hit start all. Could you Please let me know how!! Thank you. May I make a suggestion,that when someone is hired to work your farms and do certain tasks, that when the hired help leaves your farms,you receive a notice of the tasks that were NOT completed.

Farmer David Smith
May 09 2015, 03:19 AM
still waiting for more levels

FarmerWitch
May 09 2015, 03:56 AM
Thank you for the upgrade!

Aussie Rae
May 09 2015, 04:19 AM
ty, love the update, :)

brenda steele
May 09 2015, 04:32 AM
My friend is having a problem when she clicks on the home icon bottom right to get back to her farm, on mine it comes up with a box of all the farms so i can now select which farm i return to, on hers nothing happens at all, she cant even go back to the farm and has to press the play button at the top of her game to return to her farm, any ideas please

Seraphina Warrior
May 09 2015, 05:20 AM
My friend is having a problem when she clicks on the home icon bottom right to get back to her farm, on mine it comes up with a box of all the farms so i can now select which farm i return to, on hers nothing happens at all, she cant even go back to the farm and has to press the play button at the top of her game to return to her farm, any ideas please

Hi Brenda, Your friend does not get the farm selector if she only has one farm. However, she should be able to click the "home" button, to return home, but there seems to be a slight problem with that feature at this time. The developers have been informed, so hopefully, it will not be too long before that issue is resolved. I hope this helps :)

christophercilley
May 09 2015, 05:36 AM
Really appreciate the updates! (y)
I have a question though, being hired to work, how come not even my tools show up unless they let me use their tools?

Qivis
May 09 2015, 06:21 AM
Suddenly my employees cannot use my fuel even though I have hired them allowing them to use it. They are getting "you are out of fuel" all over the place and nothing is harvested even though I have over a million to let them use.

Qivis
May 09 2015, 06:25 AM
Suddenly my employees cannot use my fuel even though I have hired them allowing them to use it. They are getting "you are out of fuel" all over the place and nothing is harvested even though I have over a million to let them use.

Never mind. All million of my fuel suddenly disappeared without it being used normally. :( But I do have nearly 40 million available after the refill. So I'll just have to hope either it was used up and I did not even notice..... It very well could just be the brain damage again. :D

smilie224
May 09 2015, 06:54 AM
The title says it all :)
Thank you for always making this game fun. Are we at the 10yr point yet?! ...Getting there, woohoo! :D

crafty chris
May 09 2015, 07:07 AM
thanks for another fantastic release :)

marymarcel
May 09 2015, 07:15 AM
Really appreciate the updates! (y)
I have a question though, being hired to work, how come not even my tools show up unless they let me use their tools?

Hi christophercilley:)

When you are hired to work other's farms, if the owner has bigger tools than you, then those tools go to your hands. If you have bigger tools, then open the tool box and you can use any of your tools from there. Remember that your tools need to be in your storage to be able to get them while working for others.:)

Majik Merlin
May 09 2015, 07:19 AM
The 'home' button doesn't seem to be working in market or realty

marymarcel
May 09 2015, 07:20 AM
For some reason, my home icon will not work to allow me to return to my farm from anywhere I go. This started happening after this update. I use chrome as my browser and have cleared my memcache. Maybe I need to reload chrome.

Hi revannoy:)

If you only have 1 farm, then the farm selector is not available for you but you should be able to use the home icon. It seems there is a problem with this feature and the developers have been informed. While waiting for them to fix this, please click in Play to go back to your farm.:)

macwinter
May 09 2015, 07:29 AM
Thank you for the great update.

marymarcel
May 09 2015, 07:34 AM
I'm sorry, but I missed the update on how to disable products from being made in your fac's when you hit start all. Could you Please let me know how!! Thank you. May I make a suggestion,that when someone is hired to work your farms and do certain tasks, that when the hired help leaves your farms,you receive a notice of the tasks that were NOT completed.

Hi carolinarandy:)

If you have the Start All and the Load All tools, then if you open any of your regualar facilities or service facilities, you will see a little box in the upper left side for every product in the factory.
If for any reasson you dont want to start or load a product into the factory then you can uncheck that little box.

Please if you want to make a suggestion, post it in our Suggestion Section. You cant post a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.:)

marymarcel
May 09 2015, 07:36 AM
The 'home' button doesn't seem to be working in market or realty

Hi Majik Merlin:)

I have just tried both markets and the realtor office and everything seems to be ok.

What happens when you click in the home icon?

Satis
May 09 2015, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the update.

StoneFace
May 09 2015, 08:23 AM

There was a change.....

Prior to this release the TOTAL of production AND client facilities was the number you saw.... and the message then continued to say that xxx were those that would be covered by the tools shown.

In other words, you had 897 TOTAL facilities, and 603 of them can be "started" using the tools you have.
then.... at the client facilities , you had 897 facilities, and 292 of them can be "loaded"

Now you will just see how many production you have (603) that can be "started"
and separately...
how many client facilities (292) you have that can be loaded.

Farm Cash
May 09 2015, 08:48 AM
Thanks Raul

SeamsToBeSew
May 09 2015, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the update, but what's the point in bringing out only the Harvester and Plower. It makes no sense, since those of us who use the combo tools, would rather have the 3-in one to do it all in the first place and hiring others doesn't make sense. I think if your planning to still bring out all these friggin tools for us, you should at least give us all 3 in one update then bring out the combos. I don't appreciate not having the seeder also in the larger tool

Still, I'd rather just see the ability to plant, harvest and plow all at once versus the tools, the game is just taking more and more time and I'm getting bored again.

mstiquetx
May 09 2015, 09:56 AM
Love the new updates...farm selector is the best..Happy Farming to all!!!

dlbaze@earthlink.net
May 09 2015, 10:00 AM
Thank you Raul. :-)

Docperk
May 09 2015, 11:24 AM
Thank you for the update.

dcsully
May 09 2015, 12:18 PM
There was a change.....

Prior to this release the TOTAL of production AND client facilities was the number you saw.... and the message then continued to say that xxx were those that would be covered by the tools shown.

In other words, you had 897 TOTAL facilities, and 603 of them can be "started" using the tools you have.
then.... at the client facilities , you had 897 facilities, and 292 of them can be "loaded"

Now you will just see how many production you have (603) that can be "started"
and separately...
how many client facilities (292) you have that can be loaded.

if that was the case it would make sense - but it says 603 facilities and only 190 clients :(

dnana
May 09 2015, 12:32 PM
Thanks loads for the update!! my wall requests page that showed only 2 requests at a time is now back to normal showing 6-7 and I'm getting requests back to 21 hours ago, so I'm back to normal from the FB screw-up!!! YAY!!! I'm amazed that you can still come up with new ideas for facs after all this time, great job!!

Satis
May 09 2015, 01:25 PM
Yesterday I had three or four quests which had been completed during the week. I finished another one in the morning, but was told I couldn't claim farm cash because it was 'more than seven days old.' Now all my completed quests have disappeared from the week's tally at the bottom and I'm back to 0.

Help!

marymarcel
May 09 2015, 01:27 PM
Yesterday I had three or four quests which had been completed during the week. I finished another one in the morning, but was told I couldn't claim farm cash because it was 'more than seven days old.' Now all my completed quests have disappeared from the week's tally at the bottom and I'm back to 0.

Help!

Hi Satis:)

You were responded in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5958722#post5958722

rjohn726
May 09 2015, 01:43 PM
Thanks for all

suemack
May 09 2015, 02:39 PM
Thank you!

Tiger
May 09 2015, 03:18 PM
Thank you for the fix Raul

Post Release Updates - May 9th, 2:45PM EST

- Users with only 1 farm can now click the home button as usual to return to their farms.

StoneFace
May 09 2015, 03:24 PM
if that was the case it would make sense - but it says 603 facilities and only 190 clients :(

interesting.....

I wonder if the old total included all the sheds, coops, barns etc. Could you possibly have 102 total of them?

Dutch85
May 09 2015, 05:25 PM
Thank you Raul for another awesome update! I love the new yellow tools and look forward to the rest! Thank you for keeping this game fun!

dcsully
May 09 2015, 05:38 PM
interesting.....

I wonder if the old total included all the sheds, coops, barns etc. Could you possibly have 102 total of them?

nope - only 77

beautysmom
May 09 2015, 08:46 PM
Nice to have, but seriously, when are the devs planning on addressing the really serious imbalances with amber and with inks? Both are huge problems for any serious player. I have 24 farms with open pit mines, and cannot keep enough amber on hand to do my facilities (6 facilities using amber) full tomorrow night. And no matter how much ink I produce, it is never enough--I grow soybeans over night every night, have tons of the beets, sunflowers, blueberries and walnuts, and the only ink I ever seem to be able to field enough of is black ink. This is ludicrous--they keep putting out new products that need yellow ink, but don't fix the problem with being able to produce enough. Ditto red and blue inks!!

bruhelmboldt
May 09 2015, 09:34 PM
Could we/you make the tool scroll arrows optional? At least until we buy the appropriate tool? It's a little distracting otherwise. Thanks.

max_river
May 09 2015, 09:41 PM
Farm Selector showing when returning to your farm: pls give us a way to op out of this i find that it takes to long to get back farm

cactuzlady
May 09 2015, 09:50 PM
.....I don't have any of the turbo tools to start facilities so why are all my facilities got that little check mark?

JoDanzer
May 10 2015, 12:55 AM
not seesing the new 14 x 14 tools to buy?

Taz D
May 10 2015, 01:03 AM
not seesing the new 14 x 14 tools to buy?
Hi JoDanzer,
Sort the tools by alphabetical then look in the Harvester, Plower and Combine areas. Or you can use the search up top and serach for each of those.

Lpeak
May 10 2015, 07:39 AM
Love the update items but twice since the update, after I have been off line for a few hours, when I load my farm its takes forever, when I land I find that in preferences, every single box is ticked which I never have, reason for slow loading. Also when selling at the Market I always sell from 'non ingredients for me' and I have had all the items I sell ticked so I just sell selected. Now they are all unticked. I went through this morning, took ages to retick the items I want to sell. Come back after an hour, preferences all ticked again but my Market to sell item are now unticked, done this twice. Is it a glitch? as wasting so much time with this.

KnightRider
May 10 2015, 10:21 AM
Love the update items but twice since the update, after I have been off line for a few hours, when I load my farm its takes forever, when I land I find that in preferences, every single box is ticked which I never have, reason for slow loading. Also when selling at the Market I always sell from 'non ingredients for me' and I have had all the items I sell ticked so I just sell selected. Now they are all unticked. I went through this morning, took ages to retick the items I want to sell. Come back after an hour, preferences all ticked again but my Market to sell item are now unticked, done this twice. Is it a glitch? as wasting so much time with this.

Hello Lpeak,

I haven't seen anyone post about this before. First check and make sure that your date/time is correct on your computer, if it is off it could possibly do some strange stuff.

If that isn't off then you could try to clear the FT memcache.

To clear the Farm Town memcache close your game if it is open, then click the following link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

The FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data gets into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time, because it clears all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close your browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

dross999
May 10 2015, 01:16 PM
Hello Lpeak,

I haven't seen anyone post about this before. First check and make sure that your date/time is correct on your computer, if it is off it could possibly do some strange stuff.

To clear the Farm Town memcache close your game if it is open, then click the following link: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

The FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data gets into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time, because it clears all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close your browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

I also have had the same issue twice today. I will clear memcache and see if it helps...

rick_farmer
May 10 2015, 01:38 PM
Ouch! It appears there was a bug in the data conversion for selecting/de-selecting facilities in the Facility Manager. It appears to have only affected the service facilities.

There are several products that I always leave UNchecked within some of the service facilities that are also used elsewhere, because I don't make enough to BOTH fill the service facility and use it in other places.

For example (and the one that hurt :) ), in the Fishing Tackle Shop, I always leave Seawater Bait and Freshwater Bait unchecked, because I don't make enough to both fill the facility and go fishing. So, I click Load All, then go in and manually load a few batches. But when I did so today and opened the facility, I found Seawater checked and Freshwater unchecked. And little Seawater Bait left.

If this had happened in just this facility, I'd claim senior moment, but it happened in 6 other facilities.

This is why you sometimes have to say, "It's only a game." LOL

Lpeak
May 10 2015, 02:53 PM
I did all you asked and it happened again, went to work a factory post and couldnt load the farm, reloaded my farms and found that everything was switched on again and the tools I normal have showing on the bottom bar had reverted again to what they used to be years ago, all my settings had changed. I went to market to sell, and everything I had ticked again was unticked. Really cant do that anymore so wont go and sell again for a long time.

Hello Lpeak,

docmm6
May 10 2015, 03:04 PM
Hello Lpeak,

Yesterday I sold ingredients not needed for me. I found out after the fact some how some of my items had come recheked I guess. Lost all my Acorn Squash, brussel sprouts, chicle and parsnip which I had been saving. Now they are all gone and yet the boxes are still unchecked. Just want to warn everybody to be careful. I also went and sold half of my walleyes and they were all gone except for harvest after I sold what I thought was half.

marymarcel
May 10 2015, 03:11 PM
Yesterday I sold ingredients not needed for me. I found out after the fact some how some of my items had come recheked I guess. Lost all my Acorn Squash, brussel sprouts, chicle and parsnip which I had been saving. Now they are all gone and yet the boxes are still unchecked. Just want to warn everybody to be careful. I also went and sold half of my walleyes and they were all gone except for harvest after I sold what I thought was half.

Hi docmm6:)

Since this release you have 3 option for selling Non Ingredients and Non ingredients for me

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11259506_10205357759735485_4567045518095014133_n.j pg?oh=1da5878e6dd39158cf22ad514b773b0b&oe=5606E83E&__gda__=1439295948_55c46e60a3d453cfc268a59a23cd5d2 1

If the setting was for Sell All, then all your products were affected.

mhope23
May 10 2015, 08:36 PM
Sounds interesting, and I might find some use for the improvements, But a new tool would be nice. Like our farm map changing colors when there is a crop ready. just like when the farm is fertilized. The other thing I have been hoping for is the means to send "anything" to a neighbor that may not have the money or levels. Items that could be used in the quest.
Congrats to this months contest winners.

dross999
May 11 2015, 07:43 AM
I also have had the same issue twice today. I will clear memcache and see if it helps...

After clearing the memcache, I again reset all my system preferences, recreated all my tool short cuts, and painstakingly re-selected all items for sale. For the duration of yesterday, all seemed to be well. However, when I loaded FT this am, all system preferences had been set to default, my tool shortcuts had disappeared, and after working a couple of facilities for my neighbours, I discovered that all the items in storage had to be selected again for sale. This is becoming very tedious. Any help you can provided is greatly appreciated.

bingman9517
May 11 2015, 07:45 AM
In the facility manager, the mouse scroll wheel moves 2 pages instead of 1.

marymarcel
May 11 2015, 07:56 AM
After clearing the memcache, I again reset all my system preferences, recreated all my tool short cuts, and painstakingly re-selected all items for sale. For the duration of yesterday, all seemed to be well. However, when I loaded FT this am, all system preferences had been set to default, my tool shortcuts had disappeared, and after working a couple of facilities for my neighbours, I discovered that all the items in storage had to be selected again for sale. This is becoming very tedious. Any help you can provided is greatly appreciated.

Hi dross999:)

I'm sorry you are having these problems. Please check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer. If any of them is wrong this kind of problems can happen.

marymarcel
May 11 2015, 08:22 AM
In the facility manager, the mouse scroll wheel moves 2 pages instead of 1.

Hi bingman9517:)

The scroll is quite sensitive, you just need to be a little more gentle with your mouse wheel, it is only a soft touch on it and it will scroll only 1 page.:)

dross999
May 11 2015, 10:39 AM

Hi dross999:)

I'm sorry you are having these problems. Please check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer. If any of them is wrong this kind of problems can happen.

Thanks Marymarcel, but I checked the date and time before I posted. I'm not the first to report this. I posted yesterday in response ti another post that KnightRider responded to indicating:

"Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Lpeak,

If that isn't off then you could try to clear the FT memcache."

Taz D
May 11 2015, 10:49 AM
Thanks Marymarcel, but I checked the date and time before I posted. I'm not the first to report this. I posted yesterday in response ti another post that KnightRider responded to indicating:

"Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Lpeak,

If that isn't off then you could try to clear the FT memcache."
Hi dross,
I have sent this on to the developers. It appears that anything you have done with settings is not being saved. Normally clearing the memcache and browser cache will take care of this and fix the not saving of the settings.
We will need to wait until they can look at yours and lpeak's data and see what is causing it.

Lpeak
May 11 2015, 10:54 AM
Have noticed, the settings are only reverted after selling at the market the ticked items. As I normally only sell after an update will leave it be for now.

Hi dross,
I have sent this on to the developers. It appears that anything you have done with settings is not being saved. Normally clearing the memcache and browser cache will take care of this and fix the not saving of the settings.
We will need to wait until they can look at yours and lpeak's data and see what is causing it.

Taz D
May 11 2015, 11:04 AM
Have noticed, the settings are only reverted after selling at the market the ticked items. As I normally only sell after an update will leave it be for now.
Hi lpeak,
When new items are added to the non-ingredients as were this release with the roasted nut factory, those items are not checked to start with. Is it possible that you saw those and thought everything was unchecked when it was actually only the new items?
Waiting to sell until each release is really not a good idea as if you get too much non-ingredients built up it can cause problems with the selling and getting the coins. I would suggest selling at least every couple weeks rather than waiting for the release to sell.

anglnwhite
May 11 2015, 11:50 AM
Thank you so very much for the farm selector option when returning to my farm! I appreciate your continued work to always make this game greater.

I have no idea why ... but for a few glorious moments last night, while in the market selling things out of storage, my dashboard links were actually lit up and while the stats link did not work, the facility manager link did. In other words, I was able to open my facility manager while I was in the market. I've tried to recreate it, to no avail.

I've put this in suggestions, but I'm going to put in another plug here ... it would be VERY nice to be able to access our stats and facility manager from the market.

Thanks again for the awesome update!

https://mrmilitantnegro.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/38062-charlie-brown-happy-dance-gif2.gif?w=500

dross999
May 11 2015, 11:59 AM
Hi dross,

Thanks Taz, I appreciate everything you and all the Mods do in support of this forum.

Taz D
May 11 2015, 12:00 PM
Thanks Taz, I appreciate everything you and all the Mods do in support of this forum.
Sent you a private message.

dross999
May 11 2015, 12:09 PM
Sent you a private message.

Hi Taz

I think I replied to it. Can you confirm. The reason I ask is, the rep to arrow is showing but it says I have no sent msgs.

iceberg
May 11 2015, 04:33 PM
when will the Seeder - Planter - Harvester combine be coming please as in the purple selection??

KnightRider
May 11 2015, 04:41 PM
when will the Seeder - Planter - Harvester combine be coming please as in the purple selection??

Hello iceberg,

It shows in the New Release notes that the 14x14 seeder and harvest-plant combine will be released in the next release.

1fritz
May 11 2015, 08:03 PM
Thank you Raul.

Taz D
May 11 2015, 11:19 PM
New information from Raul:
Post Release Updates - May 11th, 8:00PM EST

- When doing Start All or Load All in the Facility Manager some people were confused with the first number that was shown, it used to indicate the total number of facilities currently shown, which included Animal Buildings, Regular and Service facilities. After this release with the introduction of the check boxes we changed that number to include only the number of selected (checked) facilities that applied to the actual operation performed, so for example if you click Start All that number would be the total number of *Regular* Facilities shown that were also selected.

We realized that the previous information was useful to some people, so we reverted this change back to the way it was before and just added the number of selected facilities for the current operation, so if you click Start All you will see something like "The Facility Manager is showing 600 facilities (450 regular facilities selected)..."

- Mouse wheel scrolling always do one full Page Up or Page Down independent of how many items are being shown

- When selecting the 'non ingredients for me' filter in the Market, the default option is now 'Sell Selected' instead of 'Sell All'.

Known Issues

- If you select the Non-Ingredient filter and right after that you select the Non-Ingredient for me filter, the Sell All option will be incorrectly set as the default. This will be fixed later today.

Rozie Farmer
May 12 2015, 12:04 AM
Hello, this morning when I started up Farm Town I had the pop-up window announcing the April update! We are May 12th and had a new wonderful update in the game in the meantime.
Please delete the old pop-up window.
Thanks!

dnana
May 12 2015, 11:12 AM
Hello, this morning when I started up Farm Town I had the pop-up window announcing the April update! We are May 12th and had a new wonderful update in the game in the meantime.
Please delete the old pop-up window.
Thanks!

Rozie, that info has always been behind, just ignore it and come here for current info. :)

dnana
May 12 2015, 11:14 AM

THANK YOU!!!! I had a friend whose storage was devastated by the Sell All default. Admittedly, she moved too quickly and didn't really read what the screens were telling her, but having Sell All as the default was an accident waiiting to happen for all of us. SO glad it's gone!!! :)

beverduster
May 12 2015, 11:26 AM
are we going to have memorial day decorations ? like we did last year, see the mothers day gifts are gone

BKBishop
May 12 2015, 12:32 PM
Starting today, I can no longer "auto load" my facilities in the Facility Mgr, nor can I harvest my eggs, etc automatically. Whatever you all changed in the Facility Mgr has messed things up on my farms. Help! Here's a link to my farms -- https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=1&fb_bmpos=_1

marymarcel
May 12 2015, 12:42 PM
Starting today, I can no longer "auto load" my facilities in the Facility Mgr, nor can I harvest my eggs, etc automatically. Whatever you all changed in the Facility Mgr has messed things up on my farms. Help! Here's a link to my farms -- https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=bookmark&ref=bookmarks&count=1&fb_bmpos=_1

Hi BKBishop:)

Please open your facility manager and be sure all your regular and service facilities have the check mark (this was added in this release)

Then click in the funnel and be sure you have check marks for All Facilities, All Farms. Also in Facility Type, you need check marks for Animal buildings, Regular facilities (All), Service facilities.

Your farm link is not working, you can read instructions on how to get it in the following thread:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

slartismum
May 12 2015, 01:22 PM
Can you tell me if there is a way to turn off the Show Names when returning from the market? I prefer it the other way where we went back automatically to the field we were using.

Tiger
May 12 2015, 01:28 PM
Can you tell me if there is a way to turn off the Show Names when returning from the market? I prefer it the other way where we went back automatically to the field we were using.

Hi,

No sorry you can not turn it off.

slartismum
May 12 2015, 02:08 PM
OK, bit disappointed but thank you for swift reply.

iceberg
May 12 2015, 05:00 PM
Hello iceberg,

It shows in the New Release notes that the 14x14 seeder and harvest-plant combine will be released in the next release.

Tks Knight Rider, am a bit impatient u know lol

KnightRider
May 12 2015, 05:38 PM
Tks Knight Rider, am a bit impatient u know lol

Your welcome.

StoneFace
May 12 2015, 06:35 PM
so...

now the Mothers Day gifts are back.... wassup wit dat?

marymarcel
May 12 2015, 06:40 PM
so...

now the Mothers Day gifts are back.... wassup wit dat?

Hi StoneFace:)

They are back because some farmers could use them to create a Garden dedicated to their mothers in the Competition for May.

marymarcel
May 13 2015, 07:10 AM
Hi all:)

From Raul's notes for the New Release

- When you select the Non-Ingredient filter and right after that you select the Non-Ingredient for me filter, the 'Sell Selected' option will be correctly set as the default.
- We have added 2 more buttons to the farm selector that is shown when you are returning to your farm, 'DEFAULT' and 'LAST', this should make the navigation to your LAST or DEFAULT farms faster.
- When working your friends facilities manually (without the Mayor help), after working each facility, the facility will auto close and the next one will open, saving you a click.

Taz D
May 13 2015, 09:10 AM
NOTICE:
Mother's Day items will be in the store and gifts only through Sunday May 17th. These items have been put back at the request of those wanting to participate in this month's contest. If you wish to buy these items for your contest entry please do so before that date as they will be removed then until next year.

cindya
May 13 2015, 11:56 AM
i cannot find the new crates i looked in farm tools dont see farming....also when doing my gifts i collect 50 on the first page .i get half way down the page and it switches to 2nd page sooooo half on my first page do not get gifts...2nd page works fine.

marymarcel
May 13 2015, 12:15 PM
i cannot find the new crates i looked in farm tools dont see farming....also when doing my gifts i collect 50 on the first page .i get half way down the page and it switches to 2nd page sooooo half on my first page do not get gifts...2nd page works fine.

Hi cindya:)

The new crates are on Farm Decor tab in the store, you need to scroll down the page till about the middle.

Are you accepting gifts from My Requests tab?

cindya
May 13 2015, 12:27 PM
yes the gifts you get in my requests

marymarcel
May 13 2015, 12:44 PM
yes the gifts you get in my requests

Hi cindya:)

I'm not sure why the page is reloading, it shows 50 gifts at a time, if you use the Accept all button, and then Send gifts back, you need to click in My requests tab again to collect any other gift you could have.

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and check if the page still reloads.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

cindya
May 13 2015, 01:02 PM
thank you for all ur help....:)

Darrell Joe
May 13 2015, 03:11 PM

facilities not closing automatically, love everything else about this update though

BKBishop
May 13 2015, 03:45 PM
Starting yesterday, I can no longer "auto load" my facilities in the Facility Mgr, nor can I harvest my eggs, etc automatically. Whatever was changed in the Facility Mgr has messed things up on my farms.
+ Everything's checked, all my factories and service facilities.
+ Everything's selected in the funnel for all facilities, all farms, etc.

My Facility Mgr just is not working anymore, which makes it almost impossible to play Farm Town.

Here's a link to my farms --
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100002189216363&farm_ix=1

HELP needed! Much appreciated! Thanks

Brenda Bishop
Humble Tx
(email address removed for safety)

Taz D
May 13 2015, 04:52 PM
Starting yesterday, I can no longer "auto load" my facilities in the Facility Mgr, nor can I harvest my eggs, etc automatically. Whatever was changed in the Facility Mgr has messed things up on my farms.
+ Everything's checked, all my factories and service facilities.
+ Everything's selected in the funnel for all facilities, all farms, etc.

My Facility Mgr just is not working anymore, which makes it almost impossible to play Farm Town.

Here's a link to my farms --
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100002189216363&farm_ix=1

HELP needed! Much appreciated! Thanks

Brenda Bishop
Humble Tx
(email address removed)
Hi Brenda,
What happens when you click to Start All or Load all?
Do your chicken coops show a time in the box in the facility manager?

marymarcel
May 14 2015, 06:35 AM

- When working friends facilities manually, after a click on the 'Work on All' button, that facility will auto-close immediately and the next one will be opened, before this change, there was a delay of 2 secs.

Known Issues

- Some users are experiencing a reset of some of their settings including their preferences, checked products in the market and shortcuts. We are working with a few users already on this but we still can't reproduce it in order to fix it, if any user is experiencing this and is able to identify the possible cause or when exactly does this happen, please report it on this thread.

Dutch85
May 14 2015, 06:57 AM

Known Issues

- Some users are experiencing a reset of some of their settings including their preferences, checked products in the market and shortcuts. We are working with a few users already on this but we still can't reproduce it in order to fix it, if any user is experiencing this and is able to identify the possible cause or when exactly does this happen, please report it on this thread.

The two times my preferences were reset it was when I was working people's facilities. I worked one person's facilities and they were normal, and the next time I worked for someone, my flash would crash because all my preferences were reset and nothing was hidden. I hope this info helps, and thanks SO much for all the work you all do for us!

Bella-Cruella
May 14 2015, 01:42 PM
Preferences resetting: mine reset when working neighbors' facilities/services. My flash didn't crash but it slowed down (I'm using Chrome.) When I returned home, to my default farm, I reset them only to have them change again when I worked a different neighbor's facs. The market preferences for selling -- in this order... working neighbors, back to "home", then to market, only to find items usually checked are unchecked and some that are usually unchecked are checked. Hope this helps!

Bella-Cruella
May 14 2015, 01:54 PM
Just now, again it reset. This time was from collecting a hazelnut bonus from the feed, "go to farm" and they had reset.

Tiger
May 14 2015, 02:11 PM
Preferences resetting: mine reset when working neighbors' facilities/services. My flash didn't crash but it slowed down (I'm using Chrome.) When I returned home, to my default farm, I reset them only to have them change again when I worked a different neighbor's facs. The market preferences for selling -- in this order... working neighbors, back to "home", then to market, only to find items usually checked are unchecked and some that are usually unchecked are checked. Hope this helps!

Just now, again it reset. This time was from collecting a hazelnut bonus from the feed, "go to farm" and they had reset.

Hi,

Thank you for your information. Can you remember what exactly it was that you did just prior to the first time the settings changed for you?

Bella-Cruella
May 14 2015, 02:25 PM
First time it reset, I clicked on a facilities "click here to help" for one of my neighbors from the FT wall requests.

Tiger
May 14 2015, 06:55 PM
Hi everyone.

New Notes for the Release. . . .

Post Release Updates - May 14th, 7:30PM EST

- We just released a fix for the users that were experiencing the preference corruption bug. Please let us know if you are still having issues with your preferences.

BKBishop
May 14 2015, 08:15 PM
Hi Brenda,
What happens when you click to Start All or Load all?
Do your chicken coops show a time in the box in the facility manager?

--------------
Nothing was happening when I clicked "Start All" or "Load All" or "Harvest", UNTIL TODAY! Whatever was messed up with the Facility Mgr has been FIXED and is NOW WORKING on my farms! Many thanks to whomever fixed the problem!

Brenda

maggiel29
May 15 2015, 05:03 AM

First I LOVE the ability to use the scroll wheel in the menus - so much easier.

Please please can you remove the pop up that says "do you want to go home" when you are on a friends farm. After I have used the farm selector I am sure I want to go back to my farm and this isnt IMHO needed anymore.

littlesallysanctus
May 15 2015, 05:32 PM
when will new levels be released?

Tiger
May 15 2015, 05:42 PM
when will new levels be released?

Hi,

Only the developers know the answer to that question and they haven't told us.

Mantis
May 16 2015, 02:08 PM
Hi,

Not as good as the last up-date but still nice. This update scored 3 out of 10 last one was 10 out of 10 (it was a great update last time with the new farm and crops ect).

i will think about getting the tools when all of them are out which is why this up-date got such a low score.

I would like to stress that i enjoy EVERY up-date and some are better then others so by given them a score from now on, will show you what i think of them. (if that means anything to anyone lol).

keep up the good work Thankyou.

Liza Jane 2
May 16 2015, 05:44 PM
I can't access the toolbox explanation. The last update put the configuration of my toolbox and extended toolbox back to the way it was before we could manipulate it. When I try to go to the toolbox instructions in the May 8 update, I get the message that I do not have official access. Yes, I am logged in to the forum.

Taz D
May 16 2015, 06:18 PM
I can't access the toolbox explanation. The last update put the configuration of my toolbox and extended toolbox back to the way it was before we could manipulate it. When I try to go to the toolbox instructions in the May 8 update, I get the message that I do not have official access. Yes, I am logged in to the forum.
Hi Liza Jane,
Are you talking about setting up your tools in the shortcut locations? If so click on the bent arrow up by the save button. There are instructions in that pop up to explain how to set them up.
You posted in the May 8th release so I am not sure what you mean about not having access.

maggiel29
May 17 2015, 02:22 AM

First I LOVE the ability to use the scroll wheel in the menus - so much easier.

Please please can you remove the pop up that says "do you want to go home" when you are on a friends farm. After I have used the farm selector I am sure I want to go back to my farm and this isnt IMHO needed anymore.

Its gone already - great service - thank you

dave1949
May 17 2015, 10:02 AM
Its gone already - great service - thank you

Its not gone from my farm

tnbravesgirl
May 17 2015, 04:22 PM
Can I just say I hate the new HOME BUTTON. Please consider bringing the old one back !

jerrbearsr
May 17 2015, 04:25 PM
Can I just say I hate the new HOME BUTTON. Please consider bringing the old one back !

I agree I like it the way it was.

max_river
May 17 2015, 09:20 PM

i also hate give me the option to go back to the old way

BarbLH
May 17 2015, 11:26 PM
I just received the message, "Would you like to reserve farms in the town for your friends and add them as your neighbours?" I couldn't find any information about this but because I'm curious I clicked on the green checkmark. Then I got the screen to select friends to add as neighbors. I didn't add anyone - it's too late for me right now (time to say "goodnight"). What does this message mean - are you going to allow us to have more neighbors?

Taz D
May 17 2015, 11:36 PM
I just received the message, "Would you like to reserve farms in the town for your friends and add them as your neighbours?" I couldn't find any information about this but because I'm curious I clicked on the green checkmark. Then I got the screen to select friends to add as neighbors. I didn't add anyone - it's too late for me right now (time to say "goodnight"). What does this message mean - are you going to allow us to have more neighbors?
Hi Barb,
No the number of neighbors has not been changed. You may have accidently clicked on one of the empty spots that says Add Neighbors and that caused that pop up come up.

max_river
May 18 2015, 04:14 PM
i am having big issues with the new home thing it takes for ever to load or it frezzes. pls fix this pls and ty

Tiger
May 18 2015, 04:22 PM
i am having big issues with the new home thing it takes for ever to load or it frezzes. pls fix this pls and ty

Hi,

Sounds like you are having loading issues.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and try again.

If that doesn't help also try the items listed in the following thread . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

maggiel29
May 19 2015, 01:29 AM

I agree - the number of times I would want to go home to a different farm than the default are very few.

Also I am still getting a couple of facs that dont load automatically when I click start all. Always different ones - usually the ones that cant be worked though. This time it was only one mineral mine and one oil pump - I have more than one of all of them.

TheaBard
May 19 2015, 10:19 AM
I noticed that the mother's day special items are gone from the gift list, so I guess there was an update. I just tried to click on my requests and accept some of my gifts (it said I had 50), but when the page came up, I got the message that I had no requests. Now the number 50 is no longer beside my requests. Anyone else lose their gifts?

Taz D
May 19 2015, 10:33 AM
I noticed that the mother's day special items are gone from the gift list, so I guess there was an update. I just tried to click on my requests and accept some of my gifts (it said I had 50), but when the page came up, I got the message that I had no requests. Now the number 50 is no longer beside my requests. Anyone else lose their gifts?
Hi TheaBard,
The only update was to remove those gifts.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and see if your gifts are back listed.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

TheaBard
May 19 2015, 11:25 AM
Seems to have been a glitch. When I reloaded the game, the gifts were back. I apologize for the false alarm.

dave1949
May 21 2015, 11:36 AM
Is any one else have problems with no people at the market. For the last hour there's only 1 person at the market

Tiger
May 21 2015, 11:46 AM
Is any one else have problems with no people at the market. For the last hour there's only 1 person at the market

Hi,

I find the market is quiet and busy at different times of the day. You could try going to a different market. Visit a neighbour who is on a different server to you and go to the market from there.

trina531
May 21 2015, 09:31 PM
I find sometimes when I go to the market there are a few people I usually reload it again and find many

dave1949
May 22 2015, 12:43 AM
Hi,

I find the market is quiet and busy at different times of the day. You could try going to a different market. Visit a neighbour who is on a different server to you and go to the market from there.

Thanks will try that.

Kassiegal
May 22 2015, 09:38 AM
I would love to see Dolphins, and sharks...fish for the water.....

Tiger
May 22 2015, 09:57 AM
I would love to see Dolphins, and sharks...fish for the water.....

Hi,

Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum. . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Thank you

Stu3
May 22 2015, 12:27 PM
the new feature added on this update Default and LAST.

it was highlighting you previous location (home button farm selector) when you went to another farm or to market.

The new feature Default took you to user set default farm (still does)
the LAST took you to the last farm you have on your farm selector no matter where you were previously however it no longer works that way what is going on here anyone know?

marymarcel
May 22 2015, 12:36 PM
the new feature added on this update Default and LAST.

it was highlighting you previous location (home button farm selector) when you went to another farm or to market.

The new feature Default took you to user set default farm (still does)
the LAST took you to the last farm you have on your farm selector no matter where you were previously however it no longer works that way what is going on here anyone know?

Hi Stu:)

I checked this from market place and the realtor office and it's working fine. When you click on the home icon, you will see the last farm where you were in a different colour.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and check if it is working for you, and please let us know.:)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

bliky
May 27 2015, 09:14 AM
Thanks for a great update devs! Both the mouse wheel and auto-close features are a great addition to the game. Keep up the good work!

DianeCK
May 27 2015, 09:17 AM
Sorry if this in the wrong place, I use chrome for his game like many, will this affect Farm Town .. if you can post the player we need for this game on Face book chrome users thank you, again if this was the wrong place please forgive me..

NPAPI plugins don't work on Chrome version 42 and higher

Plugins allow extra features to be added to browsers. For example, you can watch certain types of videos or play a game that’s on a webpage.

NPAPI support has ended
In the past, many plugins were developed using an older system called NPAPI. Today fewer sites are using NPAPI plugins and they can sometimes cause security risks on websites.

To make browsing with Chrome safer, faster, and more stable, we’re ending support for NPAPI plugins with Chrome version 42.

Which plugins are supported
Plugins that use a newer, more secure system called Pepper API (PPAPI) will continue to work, including those that ship with Chrome, like Adobe Flash and PDF Viewer. However, plugins that use NPAPI, including Silverlight, Java, and Unity, won’t work.

How to temporarily enable NPAPI plugins
If you must use a NPAPI plugin, there’s a temporary workaround that will work until Chrome version 45 is released later in 2015:

Open Chrome.
In the address bar at the top of the screen, type chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
In the window that opens, click the link that says Enable under the Enable NPAPI flag:
Enable NPAPI Flag Screenshot

In the bottom left corner of the page, click the Relaunch Now button.
After the release of Chrome version 45, you’ll need to use an alternate web browser to load content that requires a NPAPI plugin.

Taz D
May 27 2015, 09:45 AM
Sorry if this in the wrong place, I use chrome for his game like many, will this affect Farm Town .. if you can post the player we need for this game on Face book chrome users thank you, again if this was the wrong place please forgive me..

NPAPI plugins don't work on Chrome version 42 and higher

Plugins allow extra features to be added to browsers. For example, you can watch certain types of videos or play a game that’s on a webpage.

NPAPI support has ended
In the past, many plugins were developed using an older system called NPAPI. Today fewer sites are using NPAPI plugins and they can sometimes cause security risks on websites.

To make browsing with Chrome safer, faster, and more stable, we’re ending support for NPAPI plugins with Chrome version 42.

Which plugins are supported
Plugins that use a newer, more secure system called Pepper API (PPAPI) will continue to work, including those that ship with Chrome, like Adobe Flash and PDF Viewer. However, plugins that use NPAPI, including Silverlight, Java, and Unity, won’t work.

How to temporarily enable NPAPI plugins
If you must use a NPAPI plugin, there’s a temporary workaround that will work until Chrome version 45 is released later in 2015:

Open Chrome.
In the address bar at the top of the screen, type chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
In the window that opens, click the link that says Enable under the Enable NPAPI flag:
Enable NPAPI Flag Screenshot

In the bottom left corner of the page, click the Relaunch Now button.
After the release of Chrome version 45, you’ll need to use an alternate web browser to load content that requires a NPAPI plugin.
Hi Diane,
The answer is no this is not going to effect Farm Town because it uses the Pepperflash plugin which is allowed.

Aussie Rae
May 27 2015, 07:20 PM
just a thought..... time for the thread to close maybe, :) fingers crossed and hoping.. cheers...♥

max_river
May 27 2015, 07:28 PM
just a thought..... time for the thread to close maybe, :) fingers crossed and hoping.. cheers...♥

i was thinking the same thing

DianeCK
May 27 2015, 09:58 PM
Hi Diane,
The answer is no this is not going to effect Farm Town because it uses the Pepperflash plugin which is allowed.

thank you was worried when i read that this morning...

crafty chris
May 28 2015, 11:00 AM
Thank you everyone for your feedback on the new release. This thread is now being closed.

While we await the new release please post any help you require in our Help and Support section and any suggestions in the suggestions area of the forum.

Happy Farming :)