PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- June 9th, 2015

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jun 09 2015, 02:55 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on June 27th, 7:00PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes: EN ESPAŅOL AQUI (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613826)

1. 15 Father's Day Items: 3 as gifts and 12 in the store.

2. 25 New Levels: 32 new items in the buildings, motion, furniture, farm decor and other category.

3. Last 4 expansions for Farm 26: See prices below:

34x34 - 12500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 13000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 13500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 14000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Super Neighbours: When you click on a neighbour in the main neighbour panel you will see a new 'Set as Super-Neighbour' option. It's main purpose is to allow you to select one (or may be a few) neighbours that will be permanently hired to work your farms when you go on vacation or have to be absent from the game for a while.

All Super Neighbours will have a red dot in the neighbour bar. You can also use the Order by Super-Neighbour option if you want to see all the Super Neighbours grouped together.

Super Neighbours will also be able to use your tools and your fuel when they have no fuel.

For now all farming operations are allowed except planting, but in the next release planting will be allowed as well if you grant the permissions to do so, using the coins of the farm owner.

Also for the next release, we hope to extend this concept to the cooperative design as well. Meaning, if a Super Neighbour have the design permission on one of your farms, he will be allowed to move, delete coin items and even buy items with their own coins to put in your farm (based on the farm owners level), this way you can have groups of trusted farmers designing different sections of a farm without requiring your online presence on that farm.

5. Sort by Alpha or Default in the Giftbox: In addition this window now behaves like the rest of the windows in the game, with an improved scrolling and full mouse wheel support.

6. 14 x 14 Crop Tools: Seeder and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 14 x 14 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 196 fields at a time.

As mentioned on the previous release, when you purchase these tools we recommend that you use your mouse wheel when the Toolbox is open to scroll up and down to access the bigger tools and also the smallest tools.

7. More efficient navigation of Cooperative Quests: There are 2 new buttons on the Cooperative Quest window, the go to next quest button ( |> ) and the go to previous quest button ( |< ). If you are already on the last quest then the "go to next" button will go to the first quest of the next neighbour and if you are on the first quest then the "go to previous" button will go to the last quest of the previous neighbour.

These buttons will allow faster navigation of your neighbours Cooperative Quests as it will considerably minimize mouse movements.

8. Mark farms as private: Similar to the way you mark a farm as your default farm or as a quest farm, you can now mark one or more farms as private. This will allow players participating in contests to have full privacy while designing their competing farms. Notice that if a farm is marked as private you will not be able to hire anyone to work on that farm.

Another useful scenario where you can use this feature is to mark your quest farm as a private farm, this way you will not be able to hire anyone (including your Super Neighbours) accidentally to work on that farm.

Also, if you have the required dispatched trains, the Mayor will work all the facilities in the private farms of the target user as usual.

9. Other Improvements:

- Added a new filter 'Not in this Farm' to the Facilities category in the Store, this way you can quickly find and buy the facilities that are not present on the current farm.
- Removed the double loading of the farm when landing on a neighbour farm to work facilities or when hiring an employee inside a farm.
- When adding a neighbour, if there is not enough space available we will notify the user and stop the operation, this way you will not lose other neighbours accidentally.
- We frequently receive complains from users that put too many animals on a farm and then can't access the farm because it's too slow. We decided to add a hard limit to how many animals you can have on a farm, this number will be 400, we think this is a good compromise, however this restriction only applies to new animals you try to put in a farm, if one of your farms already had more than 400 animals you will continue too see all of them.

- Moderators will now have access to check when users have used the Cash Out action in the facility manager and when they have sold non-ingredients in the market.

10. Cattle Show Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Cattle Show Supplies.

Cattle Comb
Arena Gate
Neck Sweat
Measuring Stick
Cattle Show Stick
Arena Decor
Cattle Show Awards
Grooming Chute

11. Dance Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Dance Supplies.

Belly Dance Sword
Dance Stick
Dance Training Bars
Boa Feathers
Ballerina Dress
Flamenco Castanets
Indian Dance Anklet
Cabaret Headdress

12. Australian Restaurant (FC): Produces Australian Food.

Anzac Biscuits
Burger with the Lot
Meat Pie
Chilli Mud Crab
Macadamia Grouper
Minted Lamb Cutlets
Aussie Seafood Platter
Pavlova

New Tree: Macadamia Nuts, you can buy it on the Store, level 126 required.

13. Dance Studio (Coins): Provides Dance Instruction Services and can be stocked with products from the Dance Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 9th, 5:45AM EST

- Corrected a bug in the Minted Lamb Cutlets produced on the Australian Restaurant

Post Release Updates - June 9th, 9:00PM EST

- Employees should now be able to use employer tools and fuel again if the employer allowed to do so, like it was before.
- Players that currently have more than 400 animals on a farm (outside the sheds) will still see the same amount of animals, the restriction will only be enforced for new animals that you try to put in the farm.

Post Release Updates - June 10th, 11:15PM EST

- Super Neighbours should now be able to use tools and fuel from the farm owner.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the red dots in the neighbour bar. Right now when you are visiting a farm and you are a Super Neighbour of that farm owner, as an extra hint, you will have a red dot on your own user in the neighbour bar.
- When setting and removing Super Neighbours the neighbour bar will stay in place on the same position.

Post Release Updates - June 10th, 11:45PM EST

- Father's Day items released, 3 as gifts and 12 in the store.

Post Release Updates - June 11th, 8:25PM EST

- When working neighbour facilities some users were incorrectly experiencing an error message saying that the target farm was private.
- The pavlova in the Australian Restaurant now require passion fruit instead of pomegranate.

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 12:25AM EST

- Fixed more bugs related to Super Neighbours and not been able to access tools. Please reload the game and report if you are still finding issues.

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 5:38PM EST

- We just confirmed that the issue with the zoom and the big farms and the quest chart not showing was due to the Chrome/Flash update a few days ago. We have managed to create a workaround so at least the quest chart is fully visible, however we don't think we can do anything about the bigger farms, let's hope Chrome release a fix soon for this.

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 10:30PM EST

- Some users were seeing weird things in the neighbour bar like neighbours with level 0, or named 'Friend', or without coop quests when in reality they had coop quests, we just released some fixes for this but please report if you continue experiencing this behavior.

Post Release Updates - June 16th, 2:40AM EST

- The 'My Neighbours' option is back on the request windows.
- Some users were experiencing weird issues while navigating Cooperative Quests like suddenly moving back to the first neighbour, this should now be fixed.

Post Release Updates - June 22th, 5:30PM EST

- New levels released.

Post Release Updates - June 27th, 7:00PM EST

- The loading issues should have been solved by now. The issue was on our side, sorry guys I took a few days off and was sure it was on the facebook side because we have not released any changes recently so I didn't even post here, when the problem is with facebook we can't even communicate with them, only wait. However I overlooked that we have added a new server to the game, which is a very routinely operation but it turns out it was miss configured and it was failing for the past few days.

Known Problems

- Layout issues when using the Chrome browser due to a recent Chrome/Flash update. They should release a fix soon because the error seems to be widely reported.

WillowTreeFarm
Jun 09 2015, 03:01 AM
Thank you!

maggiel29
Jun 09 2015, 03:09 AM
Thank you love the new navigation feature in the Co-op quests and the Super Neighbour :)

Sylentiger
Jun 09 2015, 03:17 AM
Thank you for the continued outstanding job you and your team do with FarmTown.
Love this game

LazyMare
Jun 09 2015, 03:17 AM
An absolutely fabulous update with lots of new features I love, and one or two I hate, but hey ho - hat's off Devs :D:D

Don't think the new Super neighbour has hit my servers yet
The Farmer I've set as a superneighbour keeps losing their red dot evey time I leave the farm.

Seems to be sticking better now - as always, patience is a virtue I could do with cultivating - would make a good new flower too ;P

Jun 09 2015, 03:26 AM
My neighbours are not able to use my tools this morning. I can't see anything on the update to say this is a deliberate change.

Aussie Rae
Jun 09 2015, 03:33 AM
yipee, guessed this would happen if I went off and did other things than fb and ft.. :)

notaparagod
Jun 09 2015, 03:35 AM
:-) I like the idea of super neighbors. It sounds like there are some great new features!

lynjoy
Jun 09 2015, 03:37 AM
Many many thanks for all this Raul

lgable
Jun 09 2015, 03:54 AM
I have noticed that there is no mention in the updates about the Macadamia tree needed in the Austrailian Restaurant

lynwoo60
Jun 09 2015, 04:09 AM
Have noticed the Lamb is not loading into the Aussie Restaurant at all. I have that much lamb in storage i could cook lamb for a year and still have plenty left over. Please fix this. But tyvm for the great update. The Aussie Restaurant is fantastic. From an Aussie FT player.

piscesfem
Jun 09 2015, 04:14 AM
Trying to produce a dish in the Aussie restaurant but says I need more lamb in storage.....

I have 70,000 in storage. :confused:

ncgirl05
Jun 09 2015, 04:22 AM
Improved navigation of the co-op quests - AWESOME! My favorite improvement!

Abbey's Acres
Jun 09 2015, 04:49 AM
Love the new navigation tools for the co-op quests. But I have a problem - I have one farm with 800 horses on it (but not much else). Do I lose all horses in excess of the new limit of 400? This is a small farm 14x14 with only barns & persimmon trees besides the horses. I did this intentionally since I cannot afford to pay FC for a sufficient number of stables. I was aware it would load slower than other farms so I planned it in such a way that I would only need to visit that farm once a day. Did half of my horses just vanish?

Lainiea
Jun 09 2015, 04:51 AM
Lamb not acknowledged as stated above and cant hire people to work my farms using my tools. It defaults to theirs.

mac16129
Jun 09 2015, 04:54 AM
Thank you....great update!!!

al_bundy
Jun 09 2015, 04:56 AM
awesome release

love the permanent hire i remember suggesting this a while back :)

thunders storm
Jun 09 2015, 05:01 AM
Thank you for non-ending innovation of the farms, it's features and all.. i will try to understand and internalized this new features (#4) :-)

NiMo1960
Jun 09 2015, 05:18 AM
382.122 lamb in storage, but Aussie restaurant says I need more in storage ?

Serenity Dilsworth
Jun 09 2015, 05:23 AM
Lovely update - thank you devs. How many Super Neighbors are we permitted? (There are 5 I would give this title too.)

Thanks so much!
Serenity Dilsworth

LizaLee
Jun 09 2015, 05:24 AM
Thank you so much for the super neighbor category! I am so glad you added this.

Does the 400 animal limit mean per animal or all animals on a farm? I read it both ways so would appreciate some clarification; even though logic makes me think it is per animal type therefore 400 super cows AND 400 regular cows etc.

NiMo1960
Jun 09 2015, 05:36 AM
382.122 lamb in storage, but Aussie restaurant says I need more in storage ?

Ok update.
reloaded game and now it sees the lamb in storage.

FarmerWitch
Jun 09 2015, 05:37 AM
Thanks for another wonderful update!

MBon
Jun 09 2015, 05:41 AM
awesome!! great changes. :)

Lara
Jun 09 2015, 05:45 AM
It is saying I don't have any lamb to do the minted lamb cutlets in the Australian Restaurant but I have heaps of lamb. Must be a fault

Tuckertbnc
Jun 09 2015, 05:59 AM
Does the animal limit mean any animals in excess of 400 will dissappear ? I have several farms just loaded with animals .. I never visit those farms , I bought them , bought the animal sheds , put as many animals as I could fit ... and I left them to just be animal farms .

spanette
Jun 09 2015, 06:07 AM
I am not happy with the animal limit. I too have farms where I just loaded them with animals and did not visit.

I visited these farms today and the animals have vanished completely.

I have played this game for a number of years and got gifted them over time and have managed to get quite a large collection of animals.

You could have at least put them in my storage not wipe them out completely.

crafty chris
Jun 09 2015, 06:13 AM
wow you snucked this one in :) thanks

JohnAlbertini
Jun 09 2015, 06:17 AM
Why are the new levels always delayed? Seems like this should be simple as the devs do it every three months so should be routine?

Dutch85
Jun 09 2015, 06:23 AM
Thank you!! I have been waiting for the seeder-awesome! Looking forward to new levels and always love the two part release!

misskathleen
Jun 09 2015, 06:31 AM
Two of the best improvements you have made are: 1. easier helping neighbors with their facilities. (Love this!!) 2. easier navigating through neighbors' co-op quests. Thank you for both of these great ideas. God bless!

Tuckertbnc
Jun 09 2015, 06:32 AM
I just visited my animal farms .. Aparently the 400 total is ALL animals !!! Most of my animals are GONE! On all my animal farms ... Did you at least give me coins for all the animals you deleted ?? After all I did buy them ...

amanda1955
Jun 09 2015, 06:36 AM
have a question re animals seeing that I have them as gifts but cant put on farm because of the limit so how can I get rid them out of the gift box, otherwise the updates are great but also as well i did buy a lot of the animals you got rid of so are we credited?

Lavenda
Jun 09 2015, 06:36 AM
thanks devs! Nice to see you didn't forget the beetroot in the Burger with the Lot, though might have to tell everyone we've been forgetting to put macadamia nuts in out ANZAC biscuits ;)

StoneFace
Jun 09 2015, 06:37 AM
I just visited my animal farms .. Aparently the 400 total is ALL animals !!! Most of my animals are GONE! On all my animal farms ... Did you at least give me coins for all the animals you deleted ?? After all I did buy them ...

I think that this is just for the animals roaming on the farm, not the ones stored in a shed or coop etc where many farmers have the super animals, and numerous regular animals.

The result of this will probably be players having a full coop/shed/barn on every farm, just to keep up with the demand for milk, eggs, wool etc.

:eek:

Shantily
Jun 09 2015, 06:44 AM
Thanks for all the cool ad ons :)

al_bundy
Jun 09 2015, 06:58 AM
The Pavloava in the Aussie Resturant is missing 1 Major Ingredient

"Passion Fruit" you cant have a Pavlova without Passionfruit!!!

http://www.taste.com.au/images/recipes/wfr/2005/10/14031_l.jpg

TartanLady
Jun 09 2015, 07:10 AM
worker cant use my tools either :(

al_bundy
Jun 09 2015, 07:14 AM
worker cant use my tools either :(

try hiring someone in the market with the options ticked then retry

i have tested it and my neighbour was using my tools and fuel

DianeCK
Jun 09 2015, 07:17 AM
Thank you all sounds great off to try out my new toy's...

TartanLady
Jun 09 2015, 07:29 AM
try hiring someone in the market with the options ticked then retry

i have tested it and my neighbour was using my tools and fuel

Nope just the same only their own tools available

macwinter
Jun 09 2015, 07:35 AM
Awesome update thank you

Alexandra_J
Jun 09 2015, 07:37 AM
Love the permanent hire feature, especially when I am always forgetting about my crops etc. I've got 2 neighbours that are on permanent hire so far. :D

Fred Bee
Jun 09 2015, 07:41 AM
Two questions

1. Hired worker who can't use my tools. Even tried rehire but still same situation.

2. What happens to my extra animals? Some were bought some were gifts and are used so I have enough eggs milk, etc. Am I going to have to buy more farms than I need just to park the animals on?

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

ImajeanB
Jun 09 2015, 07:43 AM
None of my crops are showing! Yes, i do have crops checked! Help fast please!

PK...
Jun 09 2015, 07:45 AM
Hmm... Love the concept of the Super Neighbors, but apparently the permanent hire cannot use my tools... My lower level helpers will never be able to harvest my farms or fish my off farm waters without my tools...

Thanks!

al_bundy
Jun 09 2015, 07:47 AM
Hmm... Love the concept of the Super Neighbors, but apparently the permanent hire cannot use my tools... My lower level helpers will never be able to harvest my farms or fish my off farm waters without my tools...

Thanks!

must be a glitch as it was working for me my permanant hire was using my tools and fuel

MichHotRod
Jun 09 2015, 07:47 AM
Thanks Raul
looking forward to the new stuff coming out

TJ_THOMPSON
Jun 09 2015, 07:52 AM
I have found a problem with the new update- I finished my coop blue quest this AM and it didn't give me my $2., please fix asap!

marymarcel
Jun 09 2015, 07:54 AM
I have found a problem with the new update- I finished my coop blue quest this AM and it didn't give me my $2., please fix asap!

Hi TJ_THOMPSON:)

You were answered in your previous post in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5966478#post5966478

PK...
Jun 09 2015, 07:56 AM
must be a glitch as it was working for me my permanant hire was using my tools and fuel

If you hire the person with full permissions and using tools, and he goes home and comes back, he no longer has access to my tools...

I have checked that twice, and both times, my tools are no longer available when worker returns...

Send your worker home and have him come back and see if he still has access to your tools...

marymarcel
Jun 09 2015, 08:09 AM
Hi all:)

We have sent an email to the developers about the problem with tools when hiring. Thanks!

Tom C
Jun 09 2015, 08:15 AM
The super neighbor is a great idea, the only problem is they are not able to use my tools or fuel.

matrix1272
Jun 09 2015, 08:19 AM
We have a 16x16 Multi Planter, so why don't we have a 16x16 Tree Shaker so we can harvest them??? Help Please.............

iceberg
Jun 09 2015, 08:19 AM
did my sower, Harvester n plower come Plz :(

KnittyGirl
Jun 09 2015, 08:25 AM
I've encountered an issue in hiring today. No matter who I hire, they can't use my tools. I've tried reloading and even going to the Inn to rehire, but they can't use my tools at all. Glitch maybe? Thanks!!!

KnittyGirl
Jun 09 2015, 08:26 AM
Yep, me too!!!!

marymarcel
Jun 09 2015, 08:27 AM
I've encountered an issue in hiring today. No matter who I hire, they can't use my tools. I've tried reloading and even going to the Inn to rehire, but they can't use my tools at all. Glitch maybe? Thanks!!!

Hi KnittyGirl:)

We have just sent an email to the developers to let them know about this problem. :)

AlyceAnn
Jun 09 2015, 08:28 AM
Well for the last hr or so when I change farms the biggest clear plow is already engaged. I have to turn it off or I accidentally clear my farm!

KnittyGirl
Jun 09 2015, 08:37 AM
Tool problem fixed for me!

trina531
Jun 09 2015, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the new release. I would like a clarification on,,

"We decided to add a hard limit to how many animals you can have on a farm, this number will be 400, we think this is a good compromise."

Does this mean animal shed capacity increased?
Or you could have up to 400 additional animals running around on your farms outside the sheds?
Thank you

bluehair
Jun 09 2015, 08:52 AM
how do we tell if one of our neighbours has hired us as a permanent worker?

marymarcel
Jun 09 2015, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the new release. I would like a clarification on,,

"We decided to add a hard limit to how many animals you can have on a farm, this number will be 400, we think this is a good compromise."

Does this mean animal shed capacity increased?
Or you could have up to 400 additional animals running around on your farms outside the sheds?
Thank you

Hi trina:)

The limit amount if for loose animals on the farms, it doesnt affect the amount of animals in the sheds.:)

Dr. Dirt
Jun 09 2015, 09:04 AM
I am also having the problem with hires from the market not able to use my tools or fuel.

marymarcel
Jun 09 2015, 09:07 AM
I am also having the problem with hires from the market not able to use my tools or fuel.

Hi Dr. Dirt:)

We have let the developers know about this issue, hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Mantis
Jun 09 2015, 09:17 AM
ok........i am sad to say this up-date mucked my farm up totally all my stats are bad and i am now working really hard to sort things out

After saying that i have to say this was/is a great up-date nearily everything was great about it WELDONE!!!!

alot of useful things that i have already starting to use.

my score for this up-date is 10 out of 10

Weldone again plz keep up the good work

(dont know if i should show my stats for this month as they are bad (lol) :eek:

brmidd
Jun 09 2015, 09:20 AM
GLITCH - you can't use owner's tools & fuel on the first farm - you have to use your tools AND finish the first farm! Then you can use their tools. BUT it's still your fuel you have to sue.

Susan Canning
Jun 09 2015, 09:32 AM
I have hired my neighbour 3 times and he is not getting my tool, box is definatley ticked but his tool box has only his own tools

Peyana
Jun 09 2015, 09:49 AM
Thank you! Lots of stuff to process!

1fritz
Jun 09 2015, 09:58 AM
Thank you Raul, it sounds good to me.

mlrobards
Jun 09 2015, 10:22 AM
Awesome update!!!!! Thanks!
I have found an issue. When my Super neighbor works for me, I only get the x2 from my farms being fertilized and not bonuses. Using farm stat tool I am not getting about 1/3 of what I usually would get from hiring them straight out to do my trees. Or if I did them myself. Haven't checked crops, flowers or fishing yet.
My Super Neighbor also got more than she would with the usual hire.

Just wondering if the Super neighbor is getting my bonus?

When I checked the numbers of my chops, got the large harvest extras ( from being fertilized ) and nothing was added to my regular harvest of that same tree. Is that not where your bonuses go to?

Texas Belle
Jun 09 2015, 10:24 AM
Thanks for all of this Raul & Co., you guys are the best..

Docperk
Jun 09 2015, 10:43 AM
Wouldn't you as I am packing to go on VC, I notice the update, just my luck... lol Thanks for the update.

MadamePondarosa
Jun 09 2015, 10:44 AM
1. How can I see it if a neighbour put me as "super-neighbour"?

2. Will my super neighbours be able to work a "private" farm? (I want to avoid that quest crops dissapear before I had some)

RomanticSoul
Jun 09 2015, 10:50 AM
Just wondering when Parsnip will be used. Was supposed to be a long time ago but never used in any facility yet.

Buddy
Jun 09 2015, 11:25 AM
HI...awesome update, but my super neighbor feature isn't working at all...maybe a glitch and will be ironed out soon? Hope so, cause I love the idea!!! Great job here, as usual!!!

dnana
Jun 09 2015, 11:29 AM
wow, nice changes, thank you!!!! You are always thinking and improving to keep the game interesting, appreciate it very much!!!

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 11:29 AM

2. Will my super neighbours be able to work a "private" farm? (I want to avoid that quest crops dissapear before I had some)

Hi,

We've just been trying this out. No they can't go to a private farm. It's greyed out in the farm selector. All the farms they can work are blue in the grid.

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 11:30 AM
HI...awesome update, but my super neighbor feature isn't working at all...maybe a glitch and will be ironed out soon? Hope so, cause I love the idea!!! Great job here, as usual!!!

Hi,

Just try it again. When i tried first time round the game setting did not save, second time it worked fine.

Buddy
Jun 09 2015, 11:33 AM
Yep, figured I would give it a break and check it again later on....thanks for the reply!!! Happy farming!!:)

Nettie (Q)
Jun 09 2015, 11:38 AM
If a farm is marked as 'private' can the facilities on that farm be worked by others?

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 11:55 AM
If a farm is marked as 'private' can the facilities on that farm be worked by others?

Hi,

We're just testing this out. So far what we have is this....

You can not request help from any facility on a private farm, you will get a pop-up telling you it is disabled. If you post work requests from another farm, the private farm will be greyed out so if you do not have the trains you will not have access to that farm. I am not sure at this point if the portion the mayor works will include the private farm. If you do have the trains then those facilities will be worked but that farm will not show up as being worked. so if there were 5 total to work, they mayor will say working 4, but will actually work all 5.

Ketil
Jun 09 2015, 11:56 AM
How can I mark a farm as a Quest Farm...???
I can only find to mark it as a default farm or a private farm.

Ketil

marymarcel
Jun 09 2015, 12:01 PM
How can I mark a farm as a Quest Farm...???
I can only find to mark it as a default farm or a private farm.

Ketil

Hi Ketil:)

You need to have at least one of the tools that allows you to use the Harvest All button in the Facility Manager

They are: Egg Collector, Manure Collector, Milking Station, and Shearing & Cutting Set and you find them in the store under Tools tab:)

Sweet Peas
Jun 09 2015, 12:05 PM
I read something previously about the cash out feature when working facilities but couldn't locate that update so my question is "Why are the moderators monitoring this function?"

Taz D
Jun 09 2015, 12:14 PM
I read something previously about the cash out feature when working facilities but couldn't locate that update so my question is "Why are the moderators monitoring this function?"
Hi Sweet Peas,
We are not monitoring it as you say. We have the ability to check many things in your data. The sole purpose being to answer your questions and solve problems about things like quests, cashing out, selling non-ingredients, lost or missing items on your farms, missing farm cash, missing fuel just to name a few. The purpose is to help you solve problems with your play so you can enjoy the game.

Momma Woods
Jun 09 2015, 12:18 PM
Thanks Raul for the update! As usual keeping the game interesting and challenging.

nhuntley
Jun 09 2015, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the update! Most appreciated!

Huge problem though. My neighbors can't use my tools or fuel now. This is dreadful! Haven't tried hiring a stranger in the market yet, so not sure if they can't use them either. Hope this is fixed FAST! I have lots of crops ready!

Thanks, Natalie

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 12:25 PM
Tools Not showing up for hired farmer when allowed

If you have allowed your worker to use your tools and they do not show up for them to use. Ask your worker to reload the farm they are on. They should then show up. This seems to be working for quite a few.

Nettie (Q)
Jun 09 2015, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettie (Q) View Post
Hi,

We're just testing this out. So far what we have is this....

You can not request help from any facility on a private farm, you will get a pop-up telling you it is disabled. If you post work requests from another farm, the private farm will be greyed out so if you do not have the trains you will not have access to that farm. I am not sure at this point if the portion the mayor works will include the private farm. If you do have the trains then those facilities will be worked but that farm will not show up as being worked. so if there were 5 total to work, they mayor will say working 4, but will actually work all 5.

Thank you for the swift reply x

Buddy
Jun 09 2015, 12:42 PM
Still having super neighbor problems...when I go to a neighbor's farm that has me for a super neighbor, it won't let me harvest anything there....and he has trees to chop and harvest....will keep trying...
And, yeah, I keep my cache cleared all the time...

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 12:47 PM
Still having super neighbor problems...when I go to a neighbor's farm that has me for a super neighbor, it won't let me harvest anything there....and he has trees to chop and harvest....will keep trying...
And, yeah, I keep my cache cleared all the time...

Hi,

Ask your neighbour to check that you have a red dot on your picture in the neighbours bar at the bottom of the game screen. If that's gone they will have to try making you a super neighbour again. Also when you arrive on their farm, you should see a red dot on your pic in the neighbours bar.

Kimmie H
Jun 09 2015, 12:59 PM
Why is it every time we get new updates you always say coming out in 1 week or 2 weeks to me that not fair. When in fact they going to be lots of QUESTIONS when will this be coming out, or why is it taking so long for stuff to come out....Why not just post all updates when they are all out? just my thoughts.........

Sharon A
Jun 09 2015, 01:06 PM
I have not checked any of my farms as private but have had two neighbors state that they could not get my farms as they are marked private. Is there a solution? I double checked my farms.

Taz D
Jun 09 2015, 01:07 PM
Why is it every time we get new updates you always say coming out in 1 week or 2 weeks to me that not fair. When in fact they going to be lots of QUESTIONS when will this be coming out, or why is it taking so long for stuff to come out....Why not just post all updates when they are all out? just my thoughts.........
Hi Kimmie,
If they brought it all out at once then you would have been waiting for 2 more weeks to get it all and then everyone would be asking why they haven't done the release. This way they can release what is ready now and then have time to program the rest. With all the changes they finished and released now then you at least get to start on this and then get the rest when they have time to iron out any bugs in the current part and finish programming the reast of what is left to release.

Taz D
Jun 09 2015, 01:08 PM
I have not checked any of my farms as private but have had two neighbors state that they could not get my farms as they are marked private. Is there a solution? I double checked my farms.
Hi Sharon,
What were they trying to do on those farms?

PK...
Jun 09 2015, 01:17 PM
Good news work around... The super neighbors can use your tools if they reload the farm or go to another of your farms. I have checked that out several times now, and it does seem to do the job. Just land and reload to use owner's tools...

(Someone mentioned earlier that after working the first farm the tools kick in, but you don't have to work the farm... Just reload.)

So this is officially my "most favoritest" upgrade ever.. :D

And the changes to Co-op quests is also super!!! Thanks!

knolan
Jun 09 2015, 01:51 PM
I can't seem to change my shortcuts fields. I try to change my combine to the new one, using the mouse, I move the shortcut toward the opening on the right, but I can't get the shortcut to stay there.

Buddy
Jun 09 2015, 02:01 PM
Ok...done with the super neighbor thing....will NOT work for me, no matter what I try...I have clicked and unclicked it, and so has the neighbor that wants to hire me, and visa versa, and NOTHING...just easier for them to hire me outright and get it done with...VERY frustrating....sorry...

maggiel29
Jun 09 2015, 02:04 PM
A small glitch - I see that others have seen that when you are working facilities and go to a farm where they are all empty instead of saying no more work available the pop up message says that the farm is now private and the facilities are inaccessible. As this happens to be the first farm I landed on when working facs I am unable to work any of the other farms either - my neighbour tells me there is work on the other farms - it doesnt even start the process of working facs.

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 02:14 PM
I can't seem to change my shortcuts fields. I try to change my combine to the new one, using the mouse, I move the shortcut toward the opening on the right, but I can't get the shortcut to stay there.

Hi,

Just tried it on mine, seems fine here. Are you clicking to pick up the tool and also clicking to set it down again? If that's not it try reloading the game.

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 02:16 PM
A small glitch - I see that others have seen that when you are working facilities and go to a farm where they are all empty instead of saying no more work available the pop up message says that the farm is now private and the facilities are inaccessible. As this happens to be the first farm I landed on when working facs I am unable to work any of the other farms either - my neighbour tells me there is work on the other farms - it doesnt even start the process of working facs.

Hi,

It sounds like they posted from a facility on the farm that is or they then later made private. If that's the case, no you can't work them. They will either have to make the farm normal setting again or post from a facilty on a different farm.

catsy_sue
Jun 09 2015, 02:27 PM
Raul, I like the idea that you let us know when there are updates...I don't go to my groups everyday so I sometimes miss there posts about the updates..love the game...you guys do a great job...

Majik Merlin
Jun 09 2015, 03:14 PM
With the new limits on how many animals on a farm, will this mean we will lose the ones we already have? Or, will this apply only to new farms or farms with400 or less now

Lavenda
Jun 09 2015, 03:22 PM

yep, I almost mentioned this. Your photo is a classic pav - kiwi fruit, strawberries, passionfruit and banana! Never had pomegranate on any pav I've eaten over many years, but these days it would be the trend

AussieGecko
Jun 09 2015, 03:41 PM
Just tested out the new neighbour thing for working the farms without being hired. LOVE IT!!! What a great idea! And the privacy thing for farms is fabulous. These are the kind of things that really make the difference for a lazy farmer like me. Thank you soooo much !!:D

Sonja.B
Jun 09 2015, 04:07 PM
Thank you for the update.
Will I get a notification if I have been selected to be a super neighbour and will any one I choose get one?

Qivis
Jun 09 2015, 04:20 PM
Ok...done with the super neighbor thing....will NOT work for me, no matter what I try...I have clicked and unclicked it, and so has the neighbor that wants to hire me, and visa versa, and NOTHING...just easier for them to hire me outright and get it done with...VERY frustrating....sorry...

I did find one small thing that may or may not be the problem. Are the pictures loaded of your friends in the neighbor bar? If not, refresh the game and try again. If you are on your neighbor's farm because you are working her / his factories or working fields, the marking will disappear and the tools will not work for your neighbor. Or if the game simply failed to load the neighbor bar correctly and none of your neighbors have pictures there, the same thing will happen.

Or if you are not having trouble marking people as Super Neighbors but they cannot get the tools to load, simply let them know to reload the farm on which they arrive if the tools are a no show.

Hope this helps. :)

softeyes78@gmail.com
Jun 09 2015, 04:24 PM
Im wondering if someone can help me figure out why when someone hires me to use their fuel and their tools, as soon as I get to their farm it wont let me
please get back with me because I would like to enjoy the game thank you
softeyes78@gmail.com

Qivis
Jun 09 2015, 04:31 PM
Im wondering if someone can help me figure out why when someone hires me to use their fuel and their tools, as soon as I get to their farm it wont let me
please get back with me because I would like to enjoy the game thank you
softeyes78@gmail.com

You may simply need to reload the first farm for which they've hired you. No need to have them hire you a 2nd time. For some reason the first farm for which people are hired is not loading properly. One of my neighbors figured that out at 5:30am today. Note to self: remember to thank Agnes... :D

levarti2
Jun 09 2015, 04:35 PM
Hi trina:)

The limit amount if for loose animals on the farms, it doesnt affect the amount of animals in the sheds.:)

darn - I was hoping the barns capacity had increased.

firegold flames
Jun 09 2015, 04:54 PM
thank for update

Dusty65
Jun 09 2015, 05:08 PM
Regarding Super Neighbours; Once we set them as a super neighbour, can we later set them back as a normal neighbour or will they always remain super?
It's a great idea. My husband and I tried it on each other and everything worked. But there was no way to un-super us.
Thank you
Deb

marymarcel
Jun 09 2015, 05:15 PM
Regarding Super Neighbours; Once we set them as a super neighbour, can we later set them back as a normal neighbour or will they always remain super?
It's a great idea. My husband and I tried it on each other and everything worked. But there was no way to un-super us.
Thank you
Deb

Hi Dusty65:)

Please click on your husband pic in the neighbors bar and then click in Edit Super Neighbor. Then remove the check mark and accept.:)

mcdaddie
Jun 09 2015, 05:23 PM
I love this update more than any in years, and when the addition to allow super neighbors to be able to seed, that will ice the cake. Thank you so much. Now for the bad news. I am sure you didn't design the super neighbor to work quite the way it does at present. If I use that to go to my neighbors farm and start working clearing all the work on their #1 farm and maybe do a few more farms, but then need to leave for a while, the problem begins when I return. Red light on, go tend to their farm, game then notices there is nothing to do on the first farm and offers no tools and turns out the red light for the neighbor. I can go back to my farm, reload game, get neighbors red light back, but still when I go to neighbors farm and game finds nothing to be done on their farm 1, it will shut down again. If I go to the next farm (i.e. #9) where there is work to be done, still no tools. I am wondering why there is a "farm 1 check" for work that makes the decision for super neighbor to work. Hopefully the fix won't be too hard and will be a quick fix.

Chetacrs
Jun 09 2015, 05:33 PM
I like the changes, however, when hire someone they can no longer use my tools.

Chet

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 05:39 PM
I like the changes, however, when hire someone they can no longer use my tools.

Chet

Hi,

This is a known issue that has been sent off to the developers. Once you have hired them, ask them to reload the farm they are on and the tools should then show up.

Clohar
Jun 09 2015, 05:50 PM
Awesome update!!! one problem happening is when I try to work fsacilities of friends/neighbors very often I am getting the famous OOPS I worked.....

Can you investigate that problem I have cleared all what could be cleared and verify all settings

Kimmie H
Jun 09 2015, 06:57 PM
Can someone explain this to me please and thanks
--->>> Moderators will now have access to check when users have used the Cash Out action in the facility manager and when they have sold non-ingredients in the market.<<<<(((this helps the game HOW????)))

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 07:03 PM
Can someone explain this to me please and thanks
--->>> Moderators will now have access to check when users have used the Cash Out action in the facility manager and when they have sold non-ingredients in the market.<<<<(((this helps the game HOW????)))

Hi,

Its just so we can help when people report problems with the game if something went missing, like coins when cashing out or selling ingredients.

Kimmie H
Jun 09 2015, 07:11 PM
thanks tiger......

bluehair
Jun 09 2015, 07:19 PM
sorry but how do we tell if one of our neighbours has added us a a super farmer other than actually going to the farm

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 07:20 PM
thanks tiger......

you are welcome Kimmie H :)

SANDIE39
Jun 09 2015, 07:20 PM
May I submit a suggestion. I have many neighbors that have left the game, but they continue to occupy space on the bottom of my game board. How do we get rid of this Raul, Thank you in advance, Sandie 39

Tiger
Jun 09 2015, 07:21 PM
sorry but how do we tell if one of our neighbours has added us a a super farmer other than actually going to the farm

Hi,

They will have to tell you.

mrschar
Jun 09 2015, 07:42 PM
My neighbours are not able to use my tools this morning. I can't see anything on the update to say this is a deliberate change.

Same here. I just made a neighbor with no tools my Super Neighbor. She went to work, but couldn't use my tools. I edited it and unchecked the box and she still can't use them. I have been trying to help her level up, but without my tools, it take her forever to H&P. Hope this is just a temporary fluke because I like the idea, but not if they can't use my tools.

JoDanzer
Jun 09 2015, 07:46 PM
My neighbours are not able to use my tools this morning. I can't see anything on the update to say this is a deliberate change. i also have this problem

mrschar
Jun 09 2015, 07:51 PM

When the get to the farm, have them refresh--click to go to the farm again. When they "land" on the farm again, they will have the tools in their hands. ;-)

sdsickinger
Jun 09 2015, 07:57 PM
There isn't l lot of info on how to use the super neighbor option. How can we tell if we have been chosen to be a super neighbor? and How do we know when they have crops ready for us to harvest? I selected my sister to be my super neighbor and there is a red dot on her name but when she clicked to come to my farm it took her to my flowers where she had the flower tool but it wouldn't let her harvest. so she refreshed and she lost the tool and now can't get it back.

Jean's Farm
Jun 09 2015, 08:07 PM
Great update...have wanted super neighbor for a long time. Haven't tried it yet. A wondering if I will be notified when my neighbor harvests my farm.

Thanks Raul and devs!!!!! Awesome as usual!!!! :)

Aussie Rae
Jun 09 2015, 08:53 PM

wonder who they got these recipes from... not an aussie, thats for sure..lol

deborahl
Jun 09 2015, 09:05 PM
Yay. Thank you for finally including some Australian items - there are a lot players here :).

A great addition would be some Australian animals and trees - kangaroo, emu, barramundi, etc and eucalyptus tea tree and wattle trees. All produce great oils, timbers or meat.

Buddy
Jun 09 2015, 09:43 PM
Thanks SO much for the super farmers...mine finally started working later this afternoon...now that I can use them, they are awesome!!!

bluehair
Jun 09 2015, 09:51 PM
ooh it just says someone worked on one of my farrm :)

Aussie Rae
Jun 09 2015, 09:58 PM
fabulous update, everything is working perfectly, ty devs, :)

Lance75231
Jun 09 2015, 10:58 PM
thanks for the updates!!
question bout the super neighbor....if my aviator is on line and on a filed that is ready for work and a super neighbor shows up on the same field - will they still be able to work that field?

Taz D
Jun 09 2015, 11:21 PM
thanks for the updates!!
question bout the super neighbor....if my aviator is on line and on a filed that is ready for work and a super neighbor shows up on the same field - will they still be able to work that field?
Hi Lance,
I am guessing you mean on your own farm. As new as this is don't think we can answer that yet. However, I personally don't know that I would be setting anyone as up as Super neighbor unless I need them for vacations or times when I can't work my farm or hire from the market. Additionally I would be communicating with that neighbor for when I need them to work.

Lance75231
Jun 09 2015, 11:27 PM
Hi Lance,
I am guessing you mean on your own farm. As new as this is don't think we can answer that yet. However, I personally don't know that I would be setting anyone as up as Super neighbor unless I need them for vacations or times when I can't work my farm or hire from the market. Additionally I would be communicating with that neighbor for when I need them to work.

I was just wondering and was trying it out with a neighbor so when I am gone for a time or know that i can not get to something when they are ready they can do it for me. thank you Taz

Taz D
Jun 09 2015, 11:57 PM
I was just wondering and was trying it out with a neighbor so when I am gone for a time or know that i can not get to something when they are ready they can do it for me. thank you Taz
Only thing I can suggest is try it on a small section of crops and see.

Kathy813
Jun 10 2015, 01:41 AM
One of my neighbors tried to work my facilities. They are all done except for one. For some reason my neighbor got the message that the initial farm was marked 'Private'. None of my farms are marked private. Something is wrong here! Please fix this or tell us what we have to do so this message does not keep showing up.

~Pauline~
Jun 10 2015, 02:25 AM
Pavloava is spelt Pavlova........omg NO Passionfruit........omg I am going to faint (Aussie Pav eater and maker)

Oh btw, I never thought of putting nuts in my anzacs :)......I love the menu, its so close to some of the many things we eat :).......thankyou

TartanLady
Jun 10 2015, 03:40 AM
When the get to the farm, have them refresh--click to go to the farm again. When they "land" on the farm again, they will have the tools in their hands. ;-)

This is not always the case I still have problems the only way I have managed it is to rehire them again and again and refresh again and again many times and with super neighbours this does not work for me at all

TartanLady
Jun 10 2015, 03:41 AM
Yay. Thank you for finally including some Australian items - there are a lot players here :).

A great addition would be some Australian animals and trees - kangaroo, emu, barramundi, etc and eucalyptus tea tree and wattle trees. All produce great oils, timbers or meat.

not more trees lol would think they would be better at least trippling the amount we get from each tree first as i have 15 farms full of trees and still cant produce enough of a lot of them

TartanLady
Jun 10 2015, 03:48 AM
Post Release Updates - June 9th, 9:00PM EST

" Employees should now be able to use employer tools and fuel again if the employer allowed to do so, like it was before."

This only works if you hire someone as a super neighbour still cant use my tools no matter how many times reload farm

Alby Tross
Jun 10 2015, 05:22 AM
Earlier today I set my son as a super neighbour but despite trying all the tips here regarding refreshing etc, he still cannot use my tools to work on any of my farms. A pop up tells him there is no work - yet clearly there is.

The strange thing is, he set me as his super neighbour - and I can work his farm without any trouble.

Grammy 11
Jun 10 2015, 06:38 AM
(1) Please return the current quest totals to the main quest pages (both sorts).

(2) Why are some boxes checked on the non-ingredient option for selling storage items?

Thanks, happy farming. :)

BobRose
Jun 10 2015, 06:44 AM
Concerning the 'Super neighbor" subject, Do they and I get the bonus rewards, (same as non buddy or neighbor)? or do they just get basic amount?

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 07:11 AM
Concerning the 'Super neighbor" subject, Do they and I get the bonus rewards, (same as non buddy or neighbor)? or do they just get basic amount?

Hi BobRose:)

As far as they are indeed your neighbors, they dont receive the bonus chest :)

PK...
Jun 10 2015, 07:31 AM
For some reason, Super Neighbors using "My Tools" does not work with all browsers.. My Super Neighbors have successfully used my tools with Google and Opera. Several Firefox "Clones" do not seem to work. I have no information (yet) on Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari...

The more information we can provide the Devs, the better chance they will have to eliminate this pesky bug for all...

Jean's Farm
Jun 10 2015, 07:34 AM
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I don't have time to look this morning.

I just got on to my farm and the neighbor bar, farm name, exp points etc across the top are a lot bigger. Each window I open....quests, tool box are large too. Message box, too.

No, I have not changed the zoom settings in chrome.

The forum is as normal.

Is this new?? :)

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 07:40 AM
(1) Please return the current quest totals to the main quest pages (both sorts).

(2) Why are some boxes checked on the non-ingredient option for selling storage items?

Thanks, happy farming. :)

Hi Grammy 11:)

About your first question about quests, you are talking about the quest icon under your fuel icon, not showing the completed or expired quests? or you cant see the totals in the chart after collecting coins?

For your second question, this was a new option released on May, here is what Raul explained about this in May release:)

- Sell 'Half of All' option in the Market Window. You can use the arrow next to the blue button to sell in bulk 'All Selected' or 'Half of All'. If 'non-ingredients' or 'non-ingredients for me' filter is selected you will be able to Sell 'All' as well.

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 07:44 AM
Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I don't have time to look this morning.

I just got on to my farm and the neighbor bar, farm name, exp points etc across the top are a lot bigger. Each window I open....quests, tool box are large too. Message box, too.

The forum is as normal.

Hi Jean:)

I'm using Chrome and everything is ok for me.

Please, hover your mouse on the farm and click right button, then from the menu, choose "Show All".:)

Tuckertbnc
Jun 10 2015, 07:47 AM
If they were going to reduce the number of animals we could have out on a farm , they should have increased the number we can add into the barns by at least 50 .... I stored all my loose animals ... I have barns for all animals on all farms and don't want to run out of ingredients because they reduced numbers ..

Grammy 11
Jun 10 2015, 07:47 AM
Hi Grammy 11:)

About your first question about quests, you are talking about the quest icon under your fuel icon, not showing the completed or expired quests? or you cant see the totals in the chart after collecting coins?

For your second question, this was a new option released on May, here is what Raul explained about this in May release:)

- Sell 'Half of All' option in the Market Window. You can use the arrow next to the blue button to sell in bulk 'All Selected' or 'Half of All'. If 'non-ingredients' or 'non-ingredients for me' filter is selected you will be able to Sell 'All' as well.

When I open a quest and click on the tan or blue quest to see the quest, those screens have a space at the bottom that says "TOTAL QUESTS" and the days of the week and the number of quests done for each day. That is still there. The numbers for each day and the total number of quests is gone. To get that info I have to click one more level where the list of quests and their age has always been listed. I'd like to be able to see the total quests at a glance without clicking to another level, especially since 9 times out of 10 when I try to exit the quest it goes to a white screen and I have to reload the page. TY

5 minutes later - ALL BETTER!!!!! Thanks to the FT gremlin that fixed it!!! :)

Jean's Farm
Jun 10 2015, 07:49 AM

I'm using Chrome and everything is ok for me.

Please, hover your mouse on the farm and click right button, then from the menu, choose "Show All".:)

Thank you!! I did what you said and reloaded the farm and everything is still large. I actually kind of like it. I can see all the names of my neighbors on the bar now....can't see my quest totals for the day unless I go into the other page showing quests completed. But that's no biggie.

My farms look ok.....maybe a little bigger.

Just heard back from a friend I ask....he says his and his wifes farms are fine. Another friend said she saw my message here and her's were doing it too.

Marymarcel what zoom setting do you have your chrome set at???

PK...
Jun 10 2015, 07:51 AM
For some reason, Super Neighbors using "My Tools" does not work with all browsers.. My Super Neighbors have successfully used my tools with Google and Opera. Several Firefox "Clones" do not seem to work. I have no information (yet) on Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari...

The more information we can provide the Devs, the better chance they will have to eliminate this pesky bug for all...

Well, I have to back off on that information... It seems to depend more on the player than the Browser... Hopefully it will straighten itself out...

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 07:52 AM
Thank you!! I did what you said and reloaded the farm and everything is still large. I actually kind of like it. I can see all the names of my neighbors on the bar now....can't see my quest totals for the day unless I go into the other page showing quests completed. But that's no biggie.

My farms look ok.....maybe a little bigger.

Marymarcel what zoom setting do you have your chrome set at???

It is set to 100%

Jean's Farm
Jun 10 2015, 08:01 AM

It is set to 100%

Mine is at 125% but it has been there. When I'm on FB it shows at 110%. Old eyes, I guess. LOL!!!

I'm really liking it to tell you the truth!!! My one friend fixed hers but then put it back. She likes it too. She has a MAC.

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 08:09 AM
When I open a quest and click on the tan or blue quest to see the quest, those screens have a space at the bottom that says "TOTAL QUESTS" and the days of the week and the number of quests done for each day. That is still there. The numbers for each day and the total number of quests is gone. To get that info I have to click one more level where the list of quests and their age has always been listed. I'd like to be able to see the total quests at a glance without clicking to another level, especially since 9 times out of 10 when I try to exit the quest it goes to a white screen and I have to reload the page. TY

5 minutes later - ALL BETTER!!!!! Thanks to the FT gremlin that fixed it!!! :)

Glad it is fixed Grammy, thanks for coming back and let us know:)

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 08:19 AM
Mine is at 125% but it has been there. When I'm on FB it shows at 110%. Old eyes, I guess. LOL!!!

I'm really liking it to tell you the truth!!! My one friend fixed hers but then put it back. She likes it too. She has a MAC.

You could try to set it to 110% on your farms, and check if it is better for you. :)

ckerider
Jun 10 2015, 08:22 AM
I have noticed that when I do the "hide all crops" button, the crops do not disappear like they used to. When I go to do something it tells me that there is no crops but I can still see them and I cannot plant a tree over them. Anyone else notice this happening?

Grammy 11
Jun 10 2015, 08:24 AM
Glad it is fixed Grammy, thanks for coming back and let us know:)

Well, it was fixed for about 10 minutes. Now I just went back in and the quest box (I only checked the blue quest) fills the ENTIRE farm page, no matter how I adjust the size. I tried from 110% to 150% and it stayed the same. The quest box fills the entire page, which is worse than it was when I first asked for the quests numbers to return. :(

Oh dear, it is ALL the boxes - facility manager, gifts, etc., ALL fill the ENTIRE page. This is definitely a new occurrence. The other boxes were fine till now.

Tiger
Jun 10 2015, 08:27 AM
I have noticed that when I do the "hide all crops" button, the crops do not disappear like they used to. When I go to do something it tells me that there is no crops but I can still see them and I cannot plant a tree over them. Anyone else notice this happening?

Hi,

Have you used the search tool recently?. Try reloading your farm and check again that "Show Crops" is NOT checked in your game settings.

As for planting trees on top of crops, you will not be given instructions how to do that in the forum as that technique can and has caused problems and is not recommended by the developers.

TartanLady
Jun 10 2015, 08:38 AM

The forum is as normal.

I have the same problem with mine and if i reduce the settings then I struggle on the rest of the pages hopefully they will put this right too :)

lil farmer
Jun 10 2015, 09:25 AM
just wondering if a farm is made private will neighbors be able to work any facilities on that farm

Tiger
Jun 10 2015, 09:39 AM
just wondering if a farm is made private will neighbors be able to work any facilities on that farm

Hi,

Yes , if they have the required dispatched trains, the mayor will work those facilities. You can't post from a facility on a private farm and no-one will be able to visit it.

Barb in CA
Jun 10 2015, 09:54 AM
I set a neighbor as a Super Neighbor, but when she went to work my farm, she doesn't have access to my tools. How do I give her access to my tools?
Thank you for the upgrade :)

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 10:00 AM
I set a neighbor as a Super Neighbor, but when she went to work my farm, she doesn't have access to my tools. How do I give her access to my tools?
Thank you for the upgrade :)
Hi Barb,
Make sure you have allowed the use of tools in the hire from the market. That apparently is the only way to set it so the Super Neighbor will have access to them. They will have to open the tool box to have that access as those tools will not show in the toolbar spots.

Barb in CA
Jun 10 2015, 10:19 AM
I went to the Market, and set to allow employees to use fuel/tools. Then I once again made her a Super Neighbor. I logged off. When she went to my farms, she only has access to her tools, none of mine. She reloaded, same thing. No access to my tools. She logged off FB and then back in, same thing. Do I have to hire her from Market? Doesn't seem the purpose of a SN if that is the case.
I am using IE 11, Windows 7.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 10 2015, 10:34 AM
when she comes she gets "There is nothing to harvest...." on farm 1 and doesn't get to use tools to work those farms that DO have work to do.

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 10:38 AM
I went to the Market, and set to allow employees to use fuel/tools. Then I once again made her a Super Neighbor. I logged off. When she went to my farms, she only has access to her tools, none of mine. She reloaded, same thing. No access to my tools. She logged off FB and then back in, same thing. Do I have to hire her from Market? Doesn't seem the purpose of a SN if that is the case.
I am using IE 11, Windows 7.
Hi Barb,
No you don't have to hire her from the market, because setting as a super neighbor automatically hires them. We are still research how this is supposed to work as we don't know all the details on this yet.

JohnAlbertini
Jun 10 2015, 10:39 AM
Hi Barb,
Make sure you have allowed the use of tools in the hire from the market. That apparently is the only way to set it so the Super Neighbor will have access to them. They will have to open the tool box to have that access as those tools will not show in the toolbar spots.

How do we "allow ... from the marketplace"?

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 10:47 AM
How do we "allow ... from the marketplace"?
When you hire you can set (in that pop up) to allow or not allow your tools and fuel to be used.

Jean's Farm
Jun 10 2015, 11:05 AM
You could try to set it to 110% on your farms, and check if it is better for you. :)

I did try 110% and it makes it to small. I can live with this. :)

Jean's Farm
Jun 10 2015, 11:07 AM
Just tried the super neighbor with a friend of mine and it worked perfectly!!! :) :D :) :D Can't wait till they can plant too!!!!

Grammy 11
Jun 10 2015, 11:09 AM
This morning my screens changed so that the "My Gifts", "MyFacilities", both Quests, Farm Selector Manager, all pop-up boxes, cover the entire screen. This has never happened before. It started after the total number of quests reappeared on the first quest screen. Any help would be appreciated. This has nothing to do with how my screens are sized from my FB home page.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1230543851&farm_ix=11

Lance75231
Jun 10 2015, 11:15 AM
i have a neighbor the i made a super neighbor to test it out to make sure it is working and when they land on my field and go to the field that has something ready - they do not have access to the tools or able to do the field even after refreashing that farm that they are on - any suggestions

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 11:18 AM
If they were going to reduce the number of animals we could have out on a farm , they should have increased the number we can add into the barns by at least 50 .... I stored all my loose animals ... I have barns for all animals on all farms and don't want to run out of ingredients because they reduced numbers ..
Hi Tucker,
You didn't need to store all those animals. Raul did say that the number you had out already would remain, but you would not be able to add more.
You can have up to 400 loose on a farm. The reason they set a limit is because some were putting over 1,000 out on a farm and then found they could not open that farm to do anything. So to prevent this from happening and needing to repair it for them the limit was set.

Barb in CA
Jun 10 2015, 11:20 AM
Hi Barb,
No you don't have to hire her from the market, because setting as a super neighbor automatically hires them. We are still research how this is supposed to work as we don't know all the details on this yet.
She is only level 116 - I wonder if that has something to do with her not being able to use my tools? I completely closed out of the Internet, had her do so also. She still has the red dot, went to my farms, and still only has her small (4x) tools available. I had her go to different farms, reload, still just her little tools. I think I may make another neighbor a SN to see if they have my tools - need to make sure they don't have big tools already though. Will let you know. Thanks again.

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 11:26 AM
This morning my screens changed so that the "My Gifts", "MyFacilities", both Quests, Farm Selector Manager, all pop-up boxes, cover the entire screen. This has never happened before. It started after the total number of quests reappeared on the first quest screen. Any help would be appreciated. This has nothing to do with how my screens are sized from my FB home page.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1230543851&farm_ix=11
Hi Grammy,
Each page you open in your browser sets the zoom and remembers it. If you have FB set at 110%, and your farm at 125% then the browser remembers those settings for each, so each time you open them it will change to that zoom.
That said it may be your Flash settings instead of the browser. Try right clicking on your farm. In that menu find Zoom out, click on that until it greys out. Then close your farm and reopen it and check the pop ups.

Snookie Sue
Jun 10 2015, 11:30 AM
:) :) :) Love the super neighbor option! Really worked well for me and my FTBF. Thanks - great idea.

Grammy 11
Jun 10 2015, 11:49 AM
Hi Grammy,
Each page you open in your browser sets the zoom and remembers it. If you have FB set at 110%, and your farm at 125% then the browser remembers those settings for each, so each time you open them it will change to that zoom.
That said it may be your Flash settings instead of the browser. Try right clicking on your farm. In that menu find Zoom out, click on that until it greys out. Then close your farm and reopen it and check the pop ups.

I did it, you did it, read your note aloud 5 times, had to go to "view" cause I can't seem to rightclick on Mac pad, found zoom out, blah blah blah. All seems good. Thank you, your instructions were wonderful. Happy farming!!:rolleyes:

BBska
Jun 10 2015, 11:53 AM
How do we know when they will be away or on vacation.
Do they click something and let us know .

tbirdcat
Jun 10 2015, 12:00 PM
When I logged into FT this morning, my "square" that has my farm in it is now smaller, the neighbors list is twice the size it was, and my farm is way too close so that I cannot zoom out to get the whole farm in the picture but I can zoom in.. My farms are 26x26 and 24x24 and used to fit in the "square". Is this a permanent thing or just temporary.. If it is permanent, I must say I definately do not like it.I can't see my complete farm like I used to. I have tried adjusting my settings and it makes no differance in FT, just FB.. :(

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 12:04 PM
How do we know when they will be away or on vacation.
Do they click something and let us know .
Hi BBska,
You should hopefully be in contact with them and they tell you they are going away on vacation.
The Super Neighbor setting is not for just randomly setting with neighbors you don't communicate with through Facebook or in-game messages or the in game chat when on the same farm.

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 12:11 PM
When I logged into FT this morning, my "square" that has my farm in it is now smaller, the neighbors list is twice the size it was, and my farm is way too close so that I cannot zoom out to get the whole farm in the picture but I can zoom in.. My farms are 26x26 and 24x24 and used to fit in the "square". Is this a permanent thing or just temporary.. If it is permanent, I must say I definately do not like it.I can't see my complete farm like I used to. I have tried adjusting my settings and it makes no differance in FT, just FB.. :(
Hi tbirdcat,
Try right clicking on your farm. In that menu find Zoom out, click on that until it greys out. Then close your farm and reopen it and see if it is back to normal.

Tom C
Jun 10 2015, 12:18 PM
My super neighbor is still not working, if i set someone as super it will work the first time they come to my farm, but if they leave and come back it will not let them do anything.

Also like a few other have said their farm seems to be a lot bigger for some reason. I use chrome and foxfire both fox fire is fine, but chrome is big for some reason.

Elphnizz
Jun 10 2015, 12:38 PM
I love this feature! But I have a problem to report. My farm 1 has nothing hireable to do, ie no crops, trees, flowers, fishing. So my superneighbor has nothing to work on this farm. Since there is nothing there, the superneighbor is unable to work on any of my other farms that DO have work to do. Hope this makes sense. I couldn't find a place to post this, so I hope here is a good place to start since it is about hiring :)

maggiel29
Jun 10 2015, 12:42 PM

My farm has gone funny too and its not my settings and I cant zoom out if I right click. The full screen it too big and the resolution is off - in places its pixilating. I havent changed my computer settings and my browser is set to 1oo% - changing that doesnt affet the full screen. Its hurting my eyes a tad. I did get a message from my Chrome browser to say they wouldnt be supporting Flash etc etc but didnt read it properly. Maybe this is affecting things as it seems OK in Firefox.

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 01:11 PM
My farm has gone funny too and its not my settings and I cant zoom out if I right click. The full screen it too big and the resolution is off - in places its pixilating. I havent changed my computer settings and my browser is set to 1oo% - changing that doesnt affet the full screen. Its hurting my eyes a tad. I did get a message from my Chrome browser to say they wouldnt be supporting Flash etc etc but didnt read it properly. Maybe this is affecting things as it seems OK in Firefox.
Hi Maggie,
It does seem to be a Chrome issue as I believe all of those having the display problem are using Chrome. From what I read they are no longer supporting one version of Flash, but there is one they are still using.

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 01:29 PM
For those having the display problems and using Chrome, please check your version. It should be version 43.0.2357.124 m. If it is not then please try updating to that and see if that fixes the display problems.

Buddy
Jun 10 2015, 01:32 PM
My super neighbor works good on my friend's farm, but he can't work on mine...cleared my cache and so did he, plus we both checked and unchecked and checked the box....the last time we did that was only a short time ago..plus, he says when he comes to my farm, he gets a message that says 'farm 17 has nothing on it'....help?? Thanks!!!

Buddy
Jun 10 2015, 01:34 PM
Also, none of my tools show up for him to use.....

Ketil
Jun 10 2015, 02:15 PM

No - they don't on my farm.
This do not function. Super neighbours coming to my farm can not use my Tools.

em5148
Jun 10 2015, 03:09 PM
How come some neighbors' facilities give me this message: Sorry from where i had asked you for help is now private, so the facilities in there are temporarily inaccessible. With other words, not one farm shows any facilities or service facilities.

Also, why can't I use my neighbor's big tools when I am the super neighbor. hav to use my own smaller tools for the job:(

lollipopthebunny
Jun 10 2015, 03:35 PM
I haven't tried the Super neighbor thing yet so not sure about how well it works. But the comment I have regarding putting animals on the farms loose is IT IS A VERY BAD IDEA!!! I have to keep adding barns to my farms to get more animals an now need to add more Dairy barns as I am now running out of milk. If I go to farms that have LOOSE animals an they have FULL size or almost I can't load them even if I have everything HIDDEN! Which I DO ALL THE TIME unless I am using them to work. It would have been nice to add more animals allowed inside the barns along with the other limit.

Is there a possibility that will happen? Also, what happened to the 'super animals' they used to have in the store for extra FC? I had those in most farms but now they are gone.

MadamePondarosa
Jun 10 2015, 03:58 PM

How can I discover if my neighbour has selected ME as "super neighbour"? I obviously is not cause I cant see a mark or anything, so wondering.

I hope I dont have to test all my neighbours farms:)

Tiger
Jun 10 2015, 04:04 PM
I haven't tried the Super neighbor thing yet so not sure about how well it works. But the comment I have regarding putting animals on the farms loose is IT IS A VERY BAD IDEA!!! I have to keep adding barns to my farms to get more animals an now need to add more Dairy barns as I am now running out of milk. If I go to farms that have LOOSE animals an they have FULL size or almost I can't load them even if I have everything HIDDEN! Which I DO ALL THE TIME unless I am using them to work. It would have been nice to add more animals allowed inside the barns along with the other limit.

Is there a possibility that will happen? Also, what happened to the 'super animals' they used to have in the store for extra FC? I had those in most farms but now they are gone.

Hi lollipopthebunny,

Whether or not the developers decide to up the storage allowed in animal barns is up to them. We don't have that information.

I had a look at your data and can not see any super animals missing. You have 9 Holstein Cows and 13 Leghorn Hens.

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 04:07 PM
How can I discover if my neighbour has selected ME as "super neighbour"? I obviously is not cause I cant see a mark or anything, so wondering.

I hope I dont have to test all my neighbours farms:)
Hi MadamePonderosa,
Your neighbors should tell you if they have selected you as a Super Neighbor. This is designed for only specific uses like vacations or designing help and not for something to be set all the time.

Myshel
Jun 10 2015, 04:13 PM
it looks like I can be a super neighbor to those who added me... but the ones I add as a super neighbor are not able to work my farms... are there others... I added them as super neighbors and so have they... how long do you think this will be rectified...

LazyMare
Jun 10 2015, 04:13 PM
Just stumbled across a hoopefully temporary side effect of the new CQ scrolling system :
when I stumbled across a farmer who had just cashed out their CQs both the forward and back buttons took me back to the very first farmer of my CQ neighbours - had I not been paying attention could have found myself on a never ending loop :D
Am presuming that this is a temporary undesired effect that will soon be ironed out ;)

psycho_mommi
Jun 10 2015, 04:15 PM
i knew it!!!! i had to be good and go to bed for work, and they snuck a release in!!! sneaky sneaky devs!! thanks for the update!!

firegold flames
Jun 10 2015, 04:34 PM
thank for updates

StoneFace
Jun 10 2015, 04:41 PM

I am not an Aussie... but I would enjoy those items...

lollipopthebunny
Jun 10 2015, 04:52 PM
Hi lollipopthebunny,

Whether or not the developers decide to up the storage allowed in animal barns is up to them. We don't have that information.

I had a look at your data and can not see any super animals missing. You have 9 Holstein Cows and 13 Leghorn Hens.
I used to have the Sheep an the LLamas also in the 'bigger' size in a lot of the farms.

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 04:58 PM
I used to have the Sheep an the LLamas also in the 'bigger' size in a lot of the farms.
Hi lollipopthebunny,
You have 10 each of the Heavywool Llamas and the Longwool Sheep too. They are there.

Tom C
Jun 10 2015, 05:02 PM
taz I have that version of chrome and it did not help with the bigger screen version i am getting

lollipopthebunny
Jun 10 2015, 05:09 PM
Do you know if it does any good to have more than One super animal in a barn along with the others we have? It looks like I have a few that I had bought 2 way back before we had the 200 per farm limit. Also If I have 200 in a farm now of say sheep can I get a super sheep to add to the 200?

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 05:14 PM
Do you know if it does any good to have more than One super animal in a barn along with the others we have? It looks like I have a few that I had bought 2 way back before we had the 200 per farm limit. Also If I have 200 in a farm now of say sheep can I get a super sheep to add to the 200?
Yes you can have more than 1 in a shed as they are not counted with the regular ones. So technically you could have 200 regular and 200 of the farm cash ones in a single shed.

Ruuddog
Jun 10 2015, 05:36 PM
the super neighbor does not appear to be working correctly i have my wife marked as super neighbor and vice versa but neither of us can work each others farms without being hired also i set her as super neighbor yesterday but i had to redo it today because she reverted back to a regular neighbor

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 05:41 PM
the super neighbor does not appear to be working correctly i have my wife marked as super neighbor and vice versa but neither of us can work each others farms without being hired also i set her as super neighbor yesterday but i had to redo it today because she reverted back to a regular neighbor
Hi Ruuddog,
The developers have been informed of this and are working on it. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon.

TartanLady
Jun 10 2015, 06:10 PM
For those having the display problems and using Chrome, please check your version. It should be version 43.0.2357.124 m. If it is not then please try updating to that and see if that fixes the display problems.

Just to let you know Taz I am on that version and still the same with the bigness lol

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 06:15 PM
Just to let you know Taz I am on that version and still the same with the bigness lol
Hi TartanLady,
The developers are looking at it. Don't know if they can find anything, but they are looking. None of the mods or developers can duplicate it and that makes it hard to find.

WendyP57
Jun 10 2015, 06:20 PM
Someone has set me as a super neighbour, which is fine by me, they asked my permission first. Just trying to test it out to see if it works well, it would be so much better if we could see the stats on that persons farm the same we we can on our own rather than having to turn everything on to see if there is work that needs doing. Or maybe that is already an available function and I am just not seeing it?

Judy Cowan
Jun 10 2015, 06:36 PM
I am getting lots of complaints from neighbors and friends that the super hire people cannot use the farm owners tools... Is this something that can be addressed??? Personally I love the super neighbor and great update guys... Thank you all so much!!!

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 06:38 PM
I am getting lots of complaints from neighbors and friends that the super hire people cannot use the farm owners tools... Is this something that can be addressed??? Personally I love the super neighbor and great update guys... Thank you all so much!!!

Hi Judy:)

The developers have been informed about this problem and they are working to fix this as soon as possible.

lisbolt62
Jun 10 2015, 06:41 PM
Well, I now get an error message of U00. My game will not connect. It keeps wanting me to work offline. It will not stay "oneline (green)". I have cleared cache and rebooted and nothing helps. Please help or fix!!!!

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 06:59 PM
Well, I now get an error message of U00. My game will not connect. It keeps wanting me to work offline. It will not stay "oneline (green)". I have cleared cache and rebooted and nothing helps. Please help or fix!!!!

Hi lisbolt62:)

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

Colleen2009
Jun 10 2015, 07:03 PM
On the new super neighbor is there a reason why we can't use the tools that the person that hires you has?

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 07:04 PM
On the new super neighbor is there a reason why we can't use the tools that the person that hires you has?

Hi Colleen:)

It is a glitch, the developers have been informed and are working to fix it as soon as possible.

vegitable
Jun 10 2015, 07:23 PM
I am having exactly the same trouble, 3 of my neighbours have me set as a super neighbour and I cant work any of their farms yet they can all work on mine????

pigtails
Jun 10 2015, 08:09 PM
One of my neighbors has made me his super neighbor but when I click on his farm it doesn't give me any tools and I can't work his farm even after clicking on the farm to refresh it. Still, no tools to work. Please help. Thanks so much.

marymarcel
Jun 10 2015, 08:20 PM
I am having exactly the same trouble, 3 of my neighbours have me set as a super neighbour and I cant work any of their farms yet they can all work on mine????

One of my neighbors has made me his super neighbor but when I click on his farm it doesn't give me any tools and I can't work his farm even after clicking on the farm to refresh it. Still, no tools to work. Please help. Thanks so much.

Hi vegitable and pigtails:)

The developers are working to fix this problem as soon as possible.

mcdaddie
Jun 10 2015, 09:31 PM
Hi vegitable and pigtails:)

The developers are working to fix this problem as soon as possible.

I came up with a work around (bandaid) that you can use until the problem is resolved. If everyone as a super neighbor will put something on their #1 farm that would need harvesting, it will trick the system as long as no one actually harvests that item. Something cheap and effective is put a small river bend (smallest you can find) and hide it behind a building or structure so as not to detract from the beauty of your farm and just communicate to your super neighbors that is should NOT be fished. When each goes into the farms after that, the program will not fail as long as there is something needing done on #1. You will still have the tools and you can go to other farms and do needed work.

I hope I didn't make it too confusing. Hopefully the great Dev's at SlashKey will have it fixed soon.

Tom C
Jun 10 2015, 09:41 PM
A friend of mine that is a super neighbor was able to work my farm when he came to it the first time, but when he came back it said there was nothing harvest on from one which was the default farm and he was not able to work the farm. So I made farm 26 the default farm 26, but it still said there was nothing to harvest on farm one, and would not let him work. Seems that if it finds nothing to harvest on farm one it will not let you work anything.

mcdaddie
Jun 10 2015, 09:51 PM
A friend of mine that is a super neighbor was able to work my farm when he came to it the first time, but when he came back it said there was nothing harvest on from one which was the default farm and he was not able to work the farm. So I made farm 26 the default farm 26, but it still said there was nothing to harvest on farm one, and would not let him work. Seems that if it finds nothing to harvest on farm one it will not let you work anything.
Tom C
Please read the message I JUST put in here , right above yours, and you will be fine.

WendyP57
Jun 10 2015, 10:24 PM
have been searching posts for an answer to this question but been unable to find. If i have a farm set as a quest farm will super neighbours be able to harvest/plow etc, or is it greyed out like the private farm setting? Thanks

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 10:27 PM
Raul has just posted this:

- Super Neighbours should now be able to use tools and fuel from the farm owner.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with the red dots in the neighbour bar. Right now when you are visiting a farm and you are a Super Neighbour of that farm owner, as an extra hint, you will have a red dot on your own user in the neighbour bar.
- When setting and removing Super Neighbours the neighbour bar will stay in place on the same position.

Please first restart your farms before trying this to make sure the fix has taken place. Let us know if this is not still not working or if theere is another problem with it.

Taz D
Jun 10 2015, 10:29 PM
have been searching posts for an answer to this question but been unable to find. If i have a farm set as a quest farm will super neighbours be able to harvest/plow etc, or is it greyed out like the private farm setting? Thanks
Hi WendyP,
The quest farm setting has never stopped anyone you hire or super neighbors now from working it. The quest farm setting only prevents the animal sheds on that farm from being worked from within the facility manager.
The only way you can prevent anyone from working that farm is to set it to private.

WendyP57
Jun 10 2015, 11:06 PM
Glad you were able to clear that up for me, am half way through moving my factories off my quest farm to other farms so I can set quest as private so that super neighbours don't work it by mistake

marlene1091
Jun 11 2015, 01:40 AM
Very Happy with this update. Lots of great time savers. Good job everyone :)

Toniecombine
Jun 11 2015, 03:48 AM
Hi. Just have to tell everyone that Aussies DO NOT use Macadamia Nuts in our ANZAC biscuits (it's a treasured traditional biscuit) and you can't have a Pavlova without Passion Fruit..it's just unheard of. Thanks for including Aussies in this update though..much appreciated :)

bluehair
Jun 11 2015, 03:59 AM
have to say loving the new super neighbours..awesome coming home to find my trees chopped and harvested and crops harvested as well as flowers :)

Bella-Cruella
Jun 11 2015, 05:38 AM
Hi, having the same problem as MaryMarcel regarding staying online (connected.) Just started while working facs/svcs for a neighbor. In the middle of Mr. Mayor picking up his part, I get the pop up that I've been disconnected, click the green or red. It's happened twice now and never happened before today.

ETA: again, while returning to my own farm. Cleared cache, etc.

marymarcel
Jun 11 2015, 06:23 AM
Hi, having the same problem as MaryMarcel regarding staying online (connected.) Just started while working facs/svcs for a neighbor. In the middle of Mr. Mayor picking up his part, I get the pop up that I've been disconnected, click the green or red. It's happened twice now and never happened before today.

ETA: again, while returning to my own farm. Cleared cache, etc.

Hi Bella-Cruella:)

I'm not having those issues, only responded to other member with those problems:)

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If after trying all suggestions you still have problems, please post a response in that thread.:)

butterflysbaby
Jun 11 2015, 07:12 AM
Well, it was fixed for about 10 minutes. Now I just went back in and the quest box (I only checked the blue quest) fills the ENTIRE farm page, no matter how I adjust the size. I tried from 110% to 150% and it stayed the same. The quest box fills the entire page, which is worse than it was when I first asked for the quests numbers to return. :(

Oh dear, it is ALL the boxes - facility manager, gifts, etc., ALL fill the ENTIRE page. This is definitely a new occurrence. The other boxes were fine till now.

It's even difficult to use the new large tools since they take up the whole screen too .. having to move my field from side to side to accomodate the large fields.

Raul .. please tell me there is a fix coming for this?? I don't see it mentioned as a known problem. Thank you for all of the other things .. they are awesome !!

Myshel
Jun 11 2015, 07:13 AM
No - they don't on my farm.
This do not function. Super neighbours coming to my farm can not use my Tools.

same here... I can be a super neighbor but the ones I added can't use tools when coming to mine...

marymarcel
Jun 11 2015, 07:20 AM
It's even difficult to use the new large tools since they take up the whole screen too .. having to move my field from side to side to accomodate the large fields.

Raul .. please tell me there is a fix coming for this?? I don't see it mentioned as a known problem. Thank you for all of the other things .. they are awesome !!

Hi butterflysbaby:)

The developers are looking at this problem with Chrome but don't know if they can find anything, but they are looking. None of the moderators or developers can duplicate it and that makes it hard to find.

PK...
Jun 11 2015, 07:29 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! Super Neighbors are now, indeed SUPER!!! *happy dance... ;0))

marymarcel
Jun 11 2015, 07:34 AM
same here... I can be a super neighbor but the ones I added can't use tools when coming to mine...

Hi Myshel:)

Some hours ago the developers released a fix for this problem.

Please first restart your farms and ask your friends to do the same before trying this to make sure the fix has taken place. Let us know if this is not still not working or if there is another problem with it.

bjyhey3
Jun 11 2015, 08:06 AM
Thank You...great upgrade as usual. I have encountered only one issue and haven't read all the posts yet to see if it has been reported. I can't fill my quests from inside the quest boxes this morning. I memcached and restarted and it still isn't working. the boxes simply don't come up to start and ingredient. When I click on the item it takes me to the how to obtain the item page. Is anyone else having this problem...it only started this morning.

Can't even describe how I feel at this moment...I started everything through my facility manager and of course it wouldn't work...sorry for the senior moment post :)

marymarcel
Jun 11 2015, 08:13 AM
Thank You...great upgrade as usual. I have encountered only one issue and haven't read all the posts yet to see if it has been reported. I can't fill my quests from inside the quest boxes this morning. I memcached and restarted and it still isn't working. the boxes simply don't come up to start and ingredient. When I click on the item it takes me to the how to obtain the item page. Is anyone else having this problem...it only started this morning.

Can't even describe how I feel at this moment...I started everything through my facility manager and of course it wouldn't work...sorry for the senior moment post :)

Hi bjyhey3:)

No worries, we all have those moments:)
Have a great day!

Buddy
Jun 11 2015, 09:08 AM
Not only are my super neighbors not working, but now I can't even hire my friends to harvest and work on my farms......

My super neighbors are still not working, in either direction...and now I can't even hire an existing friend to work on my farm and they can't hire me....

Taz D
Jun 11 2015, 09:30 AM
Not only are my super neighbors not working, but now I can't even hire my friends to harvest and work on my farms......

My super neighbors are still not working, in either direction...and now I can't even hire an existing friend to work on my farm and they can't hire me....
Hi Buddy,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Barb in CA
Jun 11 2015, 09:41 AM
Haven't tried the SN today, but woah . . . my farms are displaying SUPER SIZE LOL I just worked my Quests, and the window is so big you cannot see the bottom of the box displaying how many you have done. The graphics are pixelated also.
Adobe Flash just had an upgrade this morning, could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks for your help :)

LazyMare
Jun 11 2015, 09:47 AM
Haven't tried the SN today, but woah . . . my farms are displaying SUPER SIZE LOL I just worked my Quests, and the window is so big you cannot see the bottom of the box displaying how many you have done. The graphics are pixelated also.
Adobe Flash just had an upgrade this morning, could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks for your help :)

You are not alone Barb, a lot of my buddies having the same thing - I thought there was a fix happening as one or 2 have the opposite problem -that everything apart from the headers and footers of the farm have gone tiny. Something about Chrome changes to how it uses Flash and this update do not seem to like each other.

Touching wood - personally - am fine for the moment

tbirdcat
Jun 11 2015, 11:13 AM
Hi LazyMare, I too, am having the same problem..I have updated my chrome, cleaned all browsers, and memcache yet I still have the problem. It is very hard to work my farms also and irritating. Hopefully FT will be able to fix the problem or find a solution for Chrome...

Buddy
Jun 11 2015, 11:19 AM
Taz....I clear my cache on a more than regular basis....I am pretty computer savvy so I take care of stuff like that....it's still not working....only way I can hire my already existing friends or they can hire me is from the Inn...and not if I visit them on their farms...super neighbor is still not working in either direction....sorry to be a pest....

oneninerlady
Jun 11 2015, 12:16 PM
Does the 400 animal on the farm mean we can put 400 instead of the 200 in each shed?

maggiel29
Jun 11 2015, 12:29 PM
Something funny is happening with clicking on the cooperative quests on the neighbour bar at the bottom of the screen. When I click on the first neighbour I get one further along - it then scrolls using either right hand button to the first one skipping a load and same in reverse. It doesnt matter which neighbour I click on - it opens the co op quests for the wrong one - the same one all the time.