PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- July 31st, 2015

Raul
Jul 31 2015, 02:16 AM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on August 24th, 3:00PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAŅOL Aqui (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=615522)

1. 21 Decorative Items: 9 Boulders (Farm Decor category), Disability Parking Space and Signs, No Parking and One Way Signs, 3 Colored Parking Stoppers (Other category) and 3 Stone Patches (Paths category)

2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 27: See prices below:

24x24 - 11000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 11500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 12000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 12500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 13000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Super Neighbours can now design at your farms: There is a new check box 'Permanently Hired for Design' in the Edit Super-Neighbour window that will grant permission to the Super-Neighbour to go anytime to the farm you selected and start designing, you don't have to be online for this to work.

a) The SuperNeighbour will be able to use any Free Style tools that you own or that she/he owns.
b) In the next few days we will add a checkbox "Allow selling and purchasing items with my coins" so the farm owner can give extra permissions to SuperNeighbours to buy new items for the farm or selling any items in the farm to provide more flexibility when designing together.

4. Other Super Neighbours Improvements:

a) If the owner of the farm owns a Manure Spreader or a Mobile Sprinkler you will be able to use them after you finish planting.
b) When selecting a seed to plant, the Tooltip with the amount stored will reflect the amounts for the farm owner (not yours), same for the belts shown.

5. 16 x 16 LogTruck w/ Chainsaw: Allows you to chop up to 256 trees at a time.

6. Train Freight Cars Delivery Increases: There is now a 50% increase on all delivery capacity for all train freight cars except the Bulkhead Car and the Cattle Car.

7. Long Quarry Freight Car: It will deliver Iron Ore, Cooper Ore, Aluminum Ore, Turquoise Rock, Amber Rock, Kaolin Rock and Limestone Rock.

8. Store trees & flowers in bulk from your Gift Box: Originally there was a Store All button on the top of the Gift Box to Store all gifts and animals in bulk.

Now next to the blue button there is a drop down arrow with 3 options: a) Store Ingredients b) Store Animals and c) Store Plants. Option a) and b) combined is what we had originally, we had to separate them to have a more consistent interface and provide better feedback, option c) is the new option and will move all your trees and flowers gifts to your Item Storage as long as there is enough space available.

9. Other Improvements:

- Add Sand Paper to the Hardware store
- BugFix: Sometimes when visiting a Super Neighbour and returning to your farm it appeared as if you were hired on your own farm with limited access to your tools
- BugFix: Some players with lot of service facilities were shown negative numbers when doing a Cash Out All operation

10. Summer Gear Factory (FC): Produces Summer Gear.

Male Swimwear
Inflatable Pool Bar
Bucket Hat
Sunglasses
Fish Aqua Robot
Beach Caddy
Flip Flops
Pool Hoop Game

11. Cuban Restaurant (Coins): Produces Cuban Food.

Cuban Sandwich
Yuca with Mojo
Yellow Rice
Roasted Pork
Boliche
Baked Mackerel
Stewed Okra
Guava Pastelitos

12. Summer Store (FC): Provides Summer Gear Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Summer Gear Factory.

13. Nut Shop (Coins): Provides Nut Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Roasted Nut Gift Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - July 31st, 4:06AM EST

- BugFix: The store is showing a Reload Game message after every attempt to purchase an item, coins and farm cash were not deducted and the operation was completely aborted.

Post Release Updates - July 31st, 4:35AM EST

- BugFix: The Green Hand is not showing in the ToolBox. Manure Spreaders and Mobile Sprinklers are showing disabled in the Tool Box.

Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

- BugFix: Issues with the mayor not working all neighbour farms when owning the new Quarry Freight Car
- BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms

Post Release Updates - July 31st, 9:00PM EST

- BugFix: The 'Permanently Hired for Design' checkbox shows unchecked the second time you open the window even after you have checked it previously.
- BugFix: Wrong images in the Store for the new Stone Patches.
- BugFix: Sorting by Stored Amount when planting as a SuperNeighbour will sort by the amounts of the farm owner.

Post Release Updates - August 6th, 8:00PM

- BugFix: SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.
- BugFix: Issues when irrigating Super Neighbour farms, like unable to irrigate or when irrigating, not working as expected.

Post Release Updates - August 13th, 12:00PM

- This new feature promised earlier for this release will be pushed to the next release: "When a Super Neighbour is allowed to design your farm, you will be able to grant him extra permissions to also sell and purchase new items for your farm using your coins".

Post Release Updates - August 24th, 3:00PM

- Some users were complaining about very slow times when working for others and harvesting some specific crops. We discovered that some crops and trees had an old format that may have caused more noticeably slowness than other crops and trees, these include: potato, coffee, corn, wheat, strawberry ,trees, pear, peach, lemon, apple, cherry, plum, mango.

In addition to that, we also discovered that most of the slowness were due to the excessive animations and specially the bonus boxes, that's why with this fix we decided to summarize those boxes and say 25 Bonus Crops instead of showing the 25 images of the boxes.

This fix was supposed to be part of the next release but we decided to release it now instead, we will provide more info on the next release, this next Friday or Monday.

Known Problems

- None

Lance75231
Jul 31 2015, 02:17 AM
thank you for the updates!!!!!

WillowTreeFarm
Jul 31 2015, 02:19 AM
thank you!

bruhelmboldt
Jul 31 2015, 02:21 AM
Thanks, Devs! You ROCK!

HOWEVER, my green hand has reverted to orange. May I have my green hand back, please?

WillowTreeFarm
Jul 31 2015, 02:26 AM
I have purchased the nut store twice now, it keeps disappearing. After setting it down on the farm the box comes up saying to reload the farm and when I come back the nut shop is gone. I was able to post on FB that I had purchased it. I don't know if any coins were removed.

beverduster
Jul 31 2015, 02:26 AM
thanks for the update, but i lost my green hand & cant purchase the new tool nor the new facilitys, guess we have a short in the game

Aussie Rae
Jul 31 2015, 02:28 AM
ty for the lovely birthday present, :)

LazyMare
Jul 31 2015, 02:29 AM
Thank You Thank You Thank You
Especially for 6 and 7 :D

ellenaussiefarm
Jul 31 2015, 02:32 AM
the green hand has gone orrange didnt we allready have an orrange hand thanks

ellenaussiefarm
Jul 31 2015, 02:33 AM
i am jsut hopin it still does the same thing

ausjen
Jul 31 2015, 02:37 AM
thanks for the update, but i lost my green hand & cant purchase the new tool nor the new facilitys, guess we have a short in the game

I have same problem green tool gone and cant buy new items

anotherfarmer
Jul 31 2015, 02:39 AM
I also lost green hand and orange not doing same ???
also when TRY to purchase new factories they are not showing and game forces to reload each time but still not showing :(

crafty chris
Jul 31 2015, 02:41 AM
I have purchased the nut store twice now, it keeps disappearing. After setting it down on the farm the box comes up saying to reload the farm and when I come back the nut shop is gone. I was able to post on FB that I had purchased it. I don't know if any coins were removed.

hi willowtreefarm
have you checked your storage to see if it has gone in there? if there wasnt room for it on the farm it may have gone into storage :)

Begonia Wildwind
Jul 31 2015, 02:42 AM

I've just had the same thing happen with the Cuban restaurant. Bought it, placed it, popup appeared telling me to reload, and the restaurant disappeared before i could do anything. *edited to add* it's not in my storage either :-(

Farmgirl_Su
Jul 31 2015, 02:42 AM
Excellent..

My orange sprinkler and my orange manure truck are greyed out.however the sprinkler seem to work its just grey ??

spiritualpathways
Jul 31 2015, 02:43 AM
also when TRY to purchase new factories they are not showing and game forces to reload each time but still not showing :(

lost green hand and have orange one now ?? it doesn't do the same as the green hand .,,, cant purchase anything either ..

Lainiea
Jul 31 2015, 02:45 AM
:(Try to buy facilities, game reloads farm no purchase done. Try to buy farm expansion same thing. Think the bug fairy got FarmTown

Also went to neighbor to water all farms and it only waters one no option to water multiple anymore on neighbors.:mad:

spiritualpathways
Jul 31 2015, 02:45 AM
Thanks, Devs! You ROCK!

HOWEVER, my green hand has reverted to orange. May I have my green hand back, please?

I want my green hand back too ... please ...

Seraphina Warrior
Jul 31 2015, 02:46 AM

I've just had the same thing happen with the Cuban restaurant. Bought it, placed it, popup appeared telling me to reload, and the restaurant disappeared before i could do anything.

There is currently an issue with purchasing any item from the store. This has been reported to the Developers and hopefully it shouldn't be too long before they resolve it. :)

ellenaussiefarm
Jul 31 2015, 02:48 AM
also when TRY to purchase new factories they are not showing and game forces to reload each time but still not showing :( mine jsut reloaded to i thought that was me

dean10m
Jul 31 2015, 02:52 AM
I lost my green hand also. Would like it back.

Seraphina Warrior
Jul 31 2015, 02:52 AM
Known Problems

- The store is showing a Reload Game message after every attempt to purchase an item, coins and farm_cash are not removed and the operation is completely aborted. This will be fixed in a few minutes.

All other issues, regarding the Hands and the "greyed out" Sprinkler and Manure Spreader, have also been reported to the developers.

Thank you for your patience :)

Shellgirlmtl
Jul 31 2015, 02:55 AM
Thank you for update... looks great as usual except I have the same problem as the reports above... My green hand does not show in my tool box but still shows in my frequently used tools section, I figure it will disappear if I replace it with another tool... my green manure truck shows grey as if I do not own it, and also my purple irrigation tool shows grey... I also tried purchasing the chainsaw & facilities... I place it on the farm, the box 'Reload farm to reflect changes' pops up, I reload the game no purchase shows up but no FC or coins are deducted... haven't tried to purchase the new train car nor expanding my farm 27 yet... but I imagine those won't work either... it's like as if they are still 'locked' even though they show in the store...

Otherwise, it looks like a great update!!!... thank you as always!!!...

ellenaussiefarm
Jul 31 2015, 02:56 AM
thanks seraphina now fix our orrange hand to please

crafty chris
Jul 31 2015, 02:56 AM
thanks for the release however there is a problem with the hands ... green hand IS in storage but orange hand is showing in toolbox tried putting green hand on farm and restored it orange hand still showing and working as orange hand should

edit ... as the others have reported manure spreader and sprinklers are greyed out (from what i can see they will still work)

tbirdcat
Jul 31 2015, 03:03 AM
TY so much for the new updates.. These are great to be able to help your neighbor to decorate and use our own tools to do so.. The new facilities are a nice addition.. Thanks for all your hard woirk to help us enjoy Farm Town even more.. :)

spiritualpathways
Jul 31 2015, 03:16 AM
how dumb is that to put the green hand in storage ... prefer it where it always has been ..to easily access it ... hope they put it back ... what a pain to have to go into storage and find it to use it now ...

spiritualpathways
Jul 31 2015, 03:27 AM
thanks for the release however there is a problem with the hands ... green hand IS in storage but orange hand is showing in toolbox tried putting green hand on farm and restored it orange hand still showing and working as orange hand should

edit ... as the others have reported manure spreader and sprinklers are greyed out (from what i can see they will still work)

I hope they put the green hand back in the toolbox for easy access ...I sure don't want to have to go into storage every time and get it out to use ... what a pain ...

Seraphina Warrior
Jul 31 2015, 03:31 AM
Post Release Updates - July 31st, 4:06AM EST

- BugFix: The store is showing a Reload Game message after every attempt to purchase an item, coins and farm cash were not deducted and the operation was completely aborted.

Known Problems
- The Green Hand is not showing in the ToolBox. Manure Spreaders and Mobile Sprinklers are showing disabled in the Tool Box.
- The Permanently Hired for Design checkbox shows unchecked the second time you open the window even after you have checked it previously. This is only a User Interface issue, the permission is actually set, this will be fixed later today.

maggiel29
Jul 31 2015, 03:39 AM

- BugFix: The Green Hand is not showing in the ToolBox. Manure Spreaders and Mobile Sprinklers are showing disabled in the Tool Box.

Known Problems

- The Permanently Hired for Design checkbox shows unchecked the second time you open the window even after you have checked it previously. This is only a User Interface issue, the permission is actually set, this will be fixed later today.[/QUOTE]

The green hand doesnt work on my own farms either - even if I put it on the farm where I want to use it. It show up on the farm but doesnt work.
Other than that - love the update and the new freight car - Im sure the bugs will be fixed soon.

Seraphina Warrior
Jul 31 2015, 04:07 AM

- BugFix: The Green Hand is not showing in the ToolBox. Manure Spreaders and Mobile Sprinklers are showing disabled in the Tool Box. This has now been fixed

FarmerWitch
Jul 31 2015, 04:11 AM
Thank you!

beverduster
Jul 31 2015, 04:40 AM
thanks for getting the problem fixed

Hyacinth Bucket
Jul 31 2015, 05:10 AM
Oh oh new bug!

When I go to do another farm's facs I get the usual message at the start, saying the mayor will do all the facs for me because I have 2 or more trains with 10 freight cars but then he only does the farm I'm on and I have to visit each farm to get the products.

I tried another farm with the same result, and yes both of my trains and their cars are all connected properly and both have just been newly dispatched (they are on farm 24).

Seraphina Warrior
Jul 31 2015, 05:20 AM
Oh oh new bug!

When I go to do another farm's facs I get the usual message at the start, saying the mayor will do all the facs for me because I have 2 or more trains with 10 freight cars but then he only does the farm I'm on and I have to visit each farm to get the products.

I tried another farm with the same result, and yes both of my trains and their cars are all connected properly and both have just been newly dispatched (they are on farm 24).

Hi Hyacinth Bucket, I am assuming that you have just added the new Quarry Car to your train. There currently seems to be a problem, once this car has been added. This has been reported to the developers and hopefully, they will resolve it soon. :)

AussieGecko
Jul 31 2015, 05:23 AM
Love these new boulders. I can live with other problems. But I love these boulders. Thank you thank you thank you xxxxx Ohhhh I am gonna have me some fun!!

spiritualpathways
Jul 31 2015, 05:45 AM
when I go to someone else's farm to water all farms at one time ... it doesn't let me now like it did before ... have to go to each farm to water them ... ugh

Darrell Joe
Jul 31 2015, 05:46 AM
thanks to all!!

Seraphina Warrior
Jul 31 2015, 05:48 AM
when I go to someone else's farm to water all farms at one time ... it doesn't let me now like it did before ... have to go to each farm to water them ... ugh

Hi spiritualpathways, When you have selected the sprinkler, and you are given the box to select farms etc, have you clicked the option at the top to "select multiple farms", as it could well be giving you the view for "select one farm". :)

Hyacinth Bucket
Jul 31 2015, 05:51 AM
That's good thanks SW, yes I have added the new one.

Hi Hyacinth Bucket, I am assuming that you have just added the new Quarry Car to your train. There currently seems to be a problem, once this car has been added. This has been reported to the developers and hopefully, they will resolve it soon. :)

mac16129
Jul 31 2015, 05:56 AM
Another fantastic update. Thanks to all!!!!!!

hilda jean ellis
Jul 31 2015, 06:27 AM
went to super neighbors farms fertilized them and then irrigated them but the growth time stayed the same..I have all the sprinklers.

Alexandra_J
Jul 31 2015, 06:40 AM
went to super neighbors farms fertilized them and then irrigated them but the growth time stayed the same..I have all the sprinklers.

I can't either, and i own all up to the green one

bluehair
Jul 31 2015, 07:02 AM
I cant use my neigbours green sprinkler

Geke
Jul 31 2015, 07:10 AM
Thank you for the great update!

crafty chris
Jul 31 2015, 07:36 AM
reporting back all seems to be working ok now ... thanks again :)

knolan
Jul 31 2015, 07:41 AM
What percentage of the players are able to keep current with the complete number of available farms? I play everyday, and I can't figure out how to earn enough to keep my farms expanded, because they're too expensive. If I can't expand my farms, I don't have room to purchase farmcash items. I am probably not the only player that has this problem. How do the players do it? How do they earn enough coins to be able to expand all of their farms?

Original Tee
Jul 31 2015, 07:56 AM
"b) In the next few days we will add a checkbox "Allow selling and purchasing items with my coins" so the farm owner can give extra permissions to SuperNeighbours to buy new items for the farm or selling any items in the farm to provide more flexibility when designing together."

Currently we cannot do an original plow when chosen as Super Neighbor with Design. Will we be able to do this to help out our neighbors with only small plows? My friend wanted me to do this for her but currently this is not an option. I'm wondering if it will be included in the extra permissions of buy new items.

Dutch85
Jul 31 2015, 08:01 AM
Thank you for all the awesome new things! I love it all! I also bought the new train car and am having the problem of having to visit each farm to work neighbor's facilities. I see the problem has already been reported to the devs...thank you so much!

Dr. Dirt
Jul 31 2015, 08:28 AM
When I try to water flowers on multiple farms I am only able to water them on the farm I am on. I am not given the option to water multiple farms. This only happens on super neighbor farms. I am able to select multiple farms when on a regular neighbors farm or at my farm. I was able to do it before today.

Alexandra_J
Jul 31 2015, 08:35 AM
Hi there is still a glitch with the super neighbour that I can't use mine or her irrigation sprinklers after I seeded her farm. The brown/grey Sprinkler is working ok and so is the manure spreader

Vicky Vine
Jul 31 2015, 08:41 AM
Thank you for all the awesome new things! I love it all! I also bought the new train car and am having the problem of having to visit each farm to work neighbor's facilities. I see the problem has already been reported to the devs...thank you so much!

Awesome update, just the thing with the new train car - haven't had to visit all farms in a long while ;)

bugs22
Jul 31 2015, 08:57 AM
I bought the new train car. Had a very hard time getting it to attach. Had to move whole train. I dispatched it. Seems to work but now when I go to help neighbors with their facilities, it's acting like I don't have two 10 car trains. I have more than 10 cars now with new one on 2 different trains.
Can we fix this ASAP, please! :)

Tiger
Jul 31 2015, 09:03 AM
I bought the new train car. Had a very hard time getting it to attach. Had to move whole train. I dispatched it. Seems to work but now when I go to help neighbors with their facilities, it's acting like I don't have two 10 car trains. I have more than 10 cars now with new one on 2 different trains.
Can we fix this ASAP, please! :)

Hi,

This issue has been sent off. We are all waiting patiently for a fix :)

mcdaddie
Jul 31 2015, 09:09 AM
Thanks as always for the new update. Last update I mentioned that it would be nice to have the ability to see what our neighbor had to help decide what the neighbor needed to be newly planted. I see you are showing "their" quantity of stored items, but have not provided a way to sort this. Sorting is a useful tool to ensure that we get the "lowest amount stored" planted rather than something with a higher quantity. When I use the "stored amount" sorting option, is uses MY stored amount list sorted as to MY quantities and not the neighbors sorted list. It doesn't seem useful not knowing for sure what the neighbors lowest quantity is. Thanks for all that you do for us.

louisg17
Jul 31 2015, 09:20 AM
FYI i have the same problem with the train and helping neighbors thank you

rlj3593
Jul 31 2015, 09:37 AM
there is a problem when working facilities and clients for others unlike before when it started working the farms and would work all farms now i have to select each farm and then it works all facs on that farm. i have 4 trains running and it used to work fine now not so much

DianeCK
Jul 31 2015, 09:46 AM
I bought the new train hooked it up it lit up with all the trains in that line clicked a new week.. Now the Mayor informs me he can only do 66 facts I need to do the rest.. i have all the trains the Mayor always has done all of them.. please fix it.. thank you...

marymarcel
Jul 31 2015, 10:11 AM
I bought the new train hooked it up it lit up with all the trains in that line clicked a new week.. Now the Mayor informs me he can only do 66 facts I need to do the rest.. i have all the trains the Mayor always has done all of them.. please fix it.. thank you...

Hi Diane:)

We have reported this to the developers, hope they will fix the problem as soon as possible.:)

JudyD1651
Jul 31 2015, 10:18 AM
I love this Super Neighbour concept!!! It's the little things that make farming much more fun and easy. Thanks! :)

Jean's Farm
Jul 31 2015, 10:38 AM
Thank you, thank you!!!! Great release. :D

I did notice that on the stone patches.....two of them the pictures of what they look like are swapped. The patch is different than the one that comes up to buy. :)

And my Super Neighbor said she could Fertilize the farms but she could not irrigate them to speed up the time. It said "nothing to irrigate". It worked fine for me when I watered them. :(

tbirdcat
Jul 31 2015, 10:51 AM
I don't understand what all the hoowey is about with the orange hand being in storage. Mine has always been in storage, and I use the green hand more anyway which is in my tool box.. Should it be in the tool box? I'm confused now about it..

Tiger
Jul 31 2015, 10:55 AM
I don't understand what all the hoowey is about with the orange hand being in storage. Mine has always been in storage, and I use the green hand more anyway which is in my tool box.. Should it be in the tool box? I'm confused now about it..

Hi tbirdcat,

Yes keep the hand in your storage so you can use it on any farm. There was a glitch earlier on where if you owned the green one, only the orange one was showing up in the tool box. That has now been fixed. Nothing for you to worry about :)

rlj3593
Jul 31 2015, 11:26 AM
i had reported earlier that the working of facs and clients was not going automatically as it should i have worked a couple neighbor facs and find that after i work half of the farms the mayor then takes over for the rest so its not completly broken, however not quite right . i have 4 trains running and got the new car this morning and attached it with no problems

petals
Jul 31 2015, 11:33 AM
When I try to work others facilities or services, the game isn't working all the farms. It works one farms and then tells me to check others. Sometimes I am able to work the farms but other times not.
I have 5 trains going and have never had this issue before.

marymarcel
Jul 31 2015, 11:35 AM
i had reported earlier that the working of facs and clients was not going automatically as it should i have worked a couple neighbor facs and find that after i work half of the farms the mayor then takes over for the rest so its not completly broken, however not quite right . i have 4 trains running and got the new car this morning and attached it with no problems

When I try to work others facilities or services, the game isn't working all the farms. It works one farms and then tells me to check others. Sometimes I am able to work the farms but other times not.
I have 5 trains going and have never had this issue before.

Hi rlj and petals:)

The developers are aware of this problem and trying to fix it as soon as possible.:)

WyoSugar
Jul 31 2015, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the upgrade :)

Farmer YoMomma
Jul 31 2015, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the upgrade but what will be happening regarding levels and farm cash? I'm at level 650 and would have earned 30 farm cash or there abouts, solely by leveling up, I've bought some to compensate for the short fall and am doing the quests but its slow progress. Im told anyone waiting for levels will be awarded level progress, but I flew through the last 25 levels that were added and I'm concerned about any farm cash I would have been awarded too, after all, its only fair, especially as there is mentioned nowhere that farm cash awarded for leveling up would cease. I need to know so I can decide whether or not to continue playing.
Thanks in advance, much obliged.

Tiger
Jul 31 2015, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the upgrade but what will be happening regarding levels and farm cash? I'm at level 650 and would have earned 30 farm cash or there abouts, solely by leveling up, I've bought some to compensate for the short fall and am doing the quests but its slow progress. Im told anyone waiting for levels will be awarded level progress, but I flew through the last 25 levels that were added and I'm concerned about any farm cash I would have been awarded too, after all, its only fair, especially as there is mentioned nowhere that farm cash awarded for leveling up would cease. I need to know so I can decide whether or not to continue playing.
Thanks in advance, much obliged.

Hi Farmer YoMomma,

No new levels were added this release so if you are already at top level there were no new ones to reach. Levels are released usually every few months, but the devs do not tell us when that's going to happen, we find out the same time as you, when they release them.

Texas Belle
Jul 31 2015, 12:50 PM
Thank you so much for the new release, THANK YOU for MY Cuban Restaurant, now you made me hungry for a Cuban Sandwich.. and the train with the ore and the rocks PRICELESS.. thank you guys you are the best... Keep up the good work..

gffarmer
Jul 31 2015, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the update...like the chainsaw!

marymarcel
Jul 31 2015, 01:53 PM
Hi all:)

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

- BugFix: Issues with the mayor not working all neighbour farms when owning the new Quarry Freight Car
- BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms

Judy Cowan
Jul 31 2015, 02:03 PM
WHOO HOO THANK YOU RAUL , FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK, YOU AND YOUR TEAM HAVE STRUCK GOLD AGAIN..... :p

redjade27
Jul 31 2015, 02:04 PM
Has the train (adding Quarry Car) and working facilities been corrected? I don't want to buy a car if it hasn't been fixed yet?

marymarcel
Jul 31 2015, 02:07 PM
Has the train (adding Quarry Car) and working facilities been corrected? I don't want to buy a car if it hasn't been fixed yet?

Hi redjade:)

Raul has just posted about the fix for the new car. You can read it in his notes for the New Release in the first post, first page of this thread.:)

Dr. Dirt
Jul 31 2015, 02:11 PM
Watering flowers on super neighbor farms still does not allow watering on multiple farms.

maminette
Jul 31 2015, 02:27 PM
thank you ! :)

Stu3
Jul 31 2015, 02:40 PM
Bit of a Let down on this update normally if you have a Purple Sprinkler and you go to another persons farm then that will water all the flowers on that farmers farm like 27 for example however due to this update you seem to have disabled that and Although the Sn gets the ability to work a set farm without the other farmer (good thing there) why have you not enabled the use of the Transplanter to move peoples trees or the multi planter for when we can spend peoples coins to put trees or flowers down for them?

in addition When you go to seed the tooltip does not work with the drop down list of Stored amount
i set it to this on a farmers account to try this out with the tooltip however the farmer has on their Stored Amount Chia (279) if i set mine to stored amount the top for them on mine is Sugarcane Stock level 90500. If i set my drop down to set by harvest time then the very bottom (chia shows (279))

In addition if you seed and go to Sprinkle the employers farm the message there is nothing to irrigate comes up (seeds down (F) on. No (I) there is a glitch here and i have also tried the mem cache to make sure and still no i have tried it both with the connection light on and with it off makes no difference)

LucyMathews Stauffer
Jul 31 2015, 02:55 PM
I know this has nothing to do with this update but I am having a problem....I hired a guy name "LEO" at the market about a week ago to do all jobs on most of my farms....he did a very quick and complete job, now it seems he has left some way to get to my farms and harvest new things I have planted..yesterday I saw the notice that Leo was chopping trees on my farm, when I went there saw his avatar, tried to click it but it disappeared, but the farm was still being chopped....today all the farms I had hired him for the other day was harvest...I don't know this guy...making my farms private doesn't let neighbors work my facilities..HELP PLEASE

LizaLee
Jul 31 2015, 02:58 PM
Love the updates!
I especially like the increase for the super neighbor as when vacation comes and there is no internet access I still have work going on; much appreciated!

Seraphina Warrior
Jul 31 2015, 03:03 PM
I know this has nothing to do with this update but I am having a problem....I hired a guy name "LEO" at the market about a week ago to do all jobs on most of my farms....he did a very quick and complete job, now it seems he has left some way to get to my farms and harvest new things I have planted..yesterday I saw the notice that Leo was chopping trees on my farm, when I went there saw his avatar, tried to click it but it disappeared, but the farm was still being chopped....today all the farms I had hired him for the other day was harvest...I don't know this guy...making my farms private doesn't let neighbors work my facilities..HELP PLEASE

If you follow the advice that I've given you Lucy, hopefully it will resolve this for you :)

Steve Kay
Jul 31 2015, 03:11 PM
Hi, Great new stuff.

One thing: The Store all feature from the gift box does not seem to work.

Taz D
Jul 31 2015, 03:34 PM
Hi, Great new stuff.

One thing: The Store all feature from the gift box does not seem to work.
Hi Steve,
WHat isn't working on the Store All button? Please note with this release there has been a change to that. You now have 3 options for Store All, so you need to select what you are storing.

8. Store trees & flowers in bulk from your Gift Box: Originally there was a Store All button on the top of the Gift Box to Store all gifts and animals in bulk.

Now next to the blue button there is a drop down arrow with 3 options: a) Store Ingredients b) Store Animals and c) Store Plants. Option a) and b) combined is what we had originally, we had to separate them to have a more consistent interface and provide better feedback, option c) is the new option and will move all your trees and flowers gifts to your Item Storage as long as there is enough space available.

susie_q_az
Jul 31 2015, 03:39 PM
This does not seem to be working . I still get my amount stored and not my super neighbors.
b) When selecting a seed to plant, the Tooltip with the amount stored will reflect the amounts for the farm owner (not yours), same for the belts shown.

zee5758
Jul 31 2015, 04:25 PM
Thank you for the updates and so promptly fixing the bugs. I noticed changes that were being made last night. Love this game! Thanks for listening to your players. :)

Docperk
Jul 31 2015, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the update.

Momma Woods
Jul 31 2015, 04:38 PM
Thanks Raul for a wonderful update Now I need FC

Peyana
Jul 31 2015, 04:53 PM
Awesome updates! Thanks!

auntsusie59
Jul 31 2015, 05:18 PM
Thank you for the new upgrade awesome as always. But when I tried to water my Super Neighbors farm it said nothing to irrigate.

crowandcutie
Jul 31 2015, 05:27 PM
Thanks a lot raul!!

Tiger
Jul 31 2015, 05:36 PM
Thank you for the new upgrade awesome as always. But when I tried to water my Super Neighbors farm it said nothing to irrigate.

Hi auntsusie59,

Were you trying to irrigate crops or just water flowers? Try loading what you were trying to water and check to see if they have already been irrigated/watered.

marymarcel
Jul 31 2015, 05:50 PM
This does not seem to be working . I still get my amount stored and not my super neighbors.

Hi susie_q_az:)

Could you please check this again?

I have just planted quinoa for my Super Neighbor, he has 0 stored and I have 2,458 stored.

MBon
Jul 31 2015, 06:08 PM
nice!!! :D
awesome changes. thank you

Aneida
Jul 31 2015, 08:11 PM
Thank you for the update.

bluehair
Jul 31 2015, 08:13 PM
Hi auntsusie59,

Were you trying to irrigate crops or just water flowers? Try loading what you were trying to water and check to see if they have already been irrigated/watered.

i just planted some corn for my neighbour annd went o use their green sprinkler and it said there is nothing to irrigate and even tried refreshing

Taz D
Jul 31 2015, 08:24 PM
Posted by Raul:

- BugFix: The 'Permanently Hired for Design' checkbox shows unchecked the second time you open the window even after you have checked it previously.
- BugFix: Wrong images in the Store for the new Stone Patches.
- BugFix: Sorting by Stored Amount when planting as a SuperNeighbour will sort by the amounts of the farm owner.

Mrs Borgies
Jul 31 2015, 08:31 PM
Great update...thank you! :)

I have found a problem though. When working my neighbours facilities, I have always watered their flowers and now it won't let me. I also tested going directly to a neighbours farm without loading through the facility job link. The sprinkler still won't let me water flowers. I am not a super neighbour nor have I any super neighbours.

Thanks again :)

sliderman
Jul 31 2015, 08:49 PM
I wanted to buy a new quarry car and managed to extend my train track, but am unable to move my train or any of the existing long cars.

Please fix this bug as I want to buy a long quarry car and despatch my train !

Taz D
Jul 31 2015, 09:05 PM
I wanted to buy a new quarry car and managed to extend my train track, but am unable to move my train or any of the existing long cars.

Please fix this bug as I want to buy a long quarry car and despatch my train !
Hi sliderman,
This is not a bug. You can not move any train parts that are dispatched. For that you need to wait until the train has return and unload it. Then you can move them around.

david1323
Jul 31 2015, 09:58 PM
For those having problems, the devs always say empty your cache; however, it may be trying to empty the Internet Explorer cache while you may now have downloaded the new Edge browser with Windows 10. Be sure you have an updated program that is deleting the Edge browser. I had to do that to correct my problem.

Taz D
Jul 31 2015, 10:02 PM
i just planted some corn for my neighbour annd went o use their green sprinkler and it said there is nothing to irrigate and even tried refreshing

Great update...thank you! :)

I have found a problem though. When working my neighbours facilities, I have always watered their flowers and now it won't let me. I also tested going directly to a neighbours farm without loading through the facility job link. The sprinkler still won't let me water flowers. I am not a super neighbour nor have I any super neighbours.

Thanks again :)
Hi,
The developers are still working on the sprinkler issues. Please be patient a little longer until they can figure it out and fix it.

bluehair
Jul 31 2015, 10:19 PM
Hi,
The developers are still working on the sprinkler issues. Please be patient a little longer until they can figure it out and fix it.

ok thank you :)

mstiquetx
Jul 31 2015, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the great update...y'all just keep on coming up with super idea's...Happy Farming to all!!!

JoDanzer
Jul 31 2015, 10:53 PM
it lets me water with my super neighbors purple sprinkler.... but it doesn't shorten the tine to grow and they have to water with it themselves for that to ooccur

spiritualpathways
Aug 01 2015, 06:49 AM
Hi spiritualpathways, When you have selected the sprinkler, and you are given the box to select farms etc, have you clicked the option at the top to "select multiple farms", as it could well be giving you the view for "select one farm". :)

it doesn't even bring up the box like we had before to choose options ...

spiritualpathways
Aug 01 2015, 06:59 AM
Bit of a Let down on this update normally if you have a Purple Sprinkler and you go to another persons farm then that will water all the flowers on that farmers farm like 27 for example however due to this update you seem to have disabled that and Although the Sn gets the ability to work a set farm without the other farmer (good thing there) why have you not enabled the use of the Transplanter to move peoples trees or the multi planter for when we can spend peoples coins to put trees or flowers down for them?

in addition When you go to seed the tooltip does not work with the drop down list of Stored amount
i set it to this on a farmers account to try this out with the tooltip however the farmer has on their Stored Amount Chia (279) if i set mine to stored amount the top for them on mine is Sugarcane Stock level 90500. If i set my drop down to set by harvest time then the very bottom (chia shows (279))

In addition if you seed and go to Sprinkle the employers farm the message there is nothing to irrigate comes up (seeds down (F) on. No (I) there is a glitch here and i have also tried the mem cache to make sure and still no i have tried it both with the connection light on and with it off makes no difference)

it doesn't even bring up the box for the option to water all farms etc ,,for watering their flowers ... all you can do is water one farm of flowers at a time ... hope this gets fixed soon ..

marymarcel
Aug 01 2015, 07:02 AM
it doesn't even bring up the box like we had before to choose options ...

it doesn't even bring up the box for the option to water all farms etc ,,for watering their flowers ... all you can do is water one farm of flowers at a time ... hope this gets fixed soon ..

Hi spiritualpathways:)

The developers are aware of this problem and working to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.:)

macwinter
Aug 01 2015, 07:16 AM
Awesome thank you

DianeCK
Aug 01 2015, 08:03 AM
Morning Sorry .. I used my new yellow Chainsaw this morning and it works only its working like the white Chainsaw .. don't know if anyone else is having the problem. thanks ...

Taz D
Aug 01 2015, 08:43 AM
Morning Sorry .. I used my new yellow Chainsaw this morning and it works only its working like the white Chainsaw .. don't know if anyone else is having the problem. thanks ...
Hi Diane,
What do you mean that it worked like the white one? Didi it only pick up a 12x16 section instead of 16x16? Are your trees arranged in 16x16 blocks?

maggiel29
Aug 01 2015, 12:59 PM
Known Problems

- SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.[/QUOTE]

This bug is showing up the other way to - it seems my Super Neighbour cannot irrigate my farms - they do not own the purple sprinkler but do own the green one. I have the purple sprinkler.

TheWheezer
Aug 01 2015, 02:56 PM
Since this new release when I go to my neighbor's farms to water their flowers using my mobile sprinkler, I no longer have the option to water all farms with one click as I did before. I now have to travel to each individual farm to water. That is unacceptable to me as it takes too long for each neighbors 20 plus farms to open and allow me to water all farms.

marymarcel
Aug 01 2015, 02:58 PM
Since this new release when I go to my neighbor's farms to water their flowers using my mobile sprinkler, I no longer have the option to water all farms with one click as I did before. I now have to travel to each individual farm to water. That is unacceptable to me as it takes too long for each neighbors 20 plus farms to open and allow me to water all farms.

Hi TheWheezer:)

The developers are aware of the problem and still working with the sprinkler issues. Hopefully they will fix this as soon as possible.

TheWheezer
Aug 01 2015, 02:58 PM
Known Problems

- SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.

This bug is showing up the other way to - it seems my Super Neighbour cannot irrigate my farms - they do not own the purple sprinkler but do own the green one. I have the purple sprinkler.[/QUOTE]

Yes this is totally unacceptable to me as it takes too long to travel from farm to farm to water.

Farmer DeDe
Aug 01 2015, 03:07 PM
OK..I will ask this again. Is anyone here having problems with the purple quests? I am loosing qests just as a reach the magic number of 13. No..there were not any quests that were about to fall off because it was over 7 days. I am workin gon quest 12 (again) and I am afraid once I reach 13 POOF it will reset to 10. Any help or advise will be appreciated. - Thanks you.

marymarcel
Aug 01 2015, 03:10 PM
OK..I will ask this again. Is anyone here having problems with the purple quests? I am loosing qests just as a reach the magic number of 13. No..there were not any quests that were about to fall off because it was over 7 days. I am workin gon quest 12 (again) and I am afraid once I reach 13 POOF it will reset to 10. Any help or advise will be appreciated. - Thanks you.

Hi Farmer DeDe:)

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5984678#post5984678

Lainiea
Aug 01 2015, 06:00 PM

I reported this issue the day the new release came out.
Hope they do something to resolve it soon.

Hyacinth Bucket
Aug 01 2015, 07:26 PM
> Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

> - BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms

Does the above mean the issues have been fixed or just that they know about them?

Wondering because I just harvested/plowed/planted (with super tool) on my neighbours farm and then tried to irrigate but I get a message to say 'there is nothing to irrigate on this farm' - yet I've just planted basil and was able to tick the box (meaning it was more than 19 hrs since the last irrigation).

I tried reloading the farm but it still didn't irrigate. I have been able to irrigate on other farms (same neighbour) where the crops had been planted last night, this was the first time I'd try to irrigate straight after h/p/planting.

Taz D
Aug 01 2015, 07:33 PM
> Post Release Updates - July 31st, 2:40PM EST

> - BugFix: Issues when using Mobile Sprinklers on Super Neighbour farms

Does the above mean the issues have been fixed or just that they know about them?

Wondering because I just harvested/plowed/planted (with super tool) on my neighbours farm and then tried to irrigate but I get a message to say 'there is nothing to irrigate on this farm' - yet I've just planted basil and was able to tick the box (meaning it was more than 19 hrs since the last irrigation).

I tried reloading the farm but it still didn't irrigate. I have been able to irrigate on other farms (same neighbour) where the crops had been planted last night, this was the first time I'd try to irrigate straight after h/p/planting.
Hi Hyacinth,
They did try to fix it, but have not yet.

CindyPridgen
Aug 01 2015, 08:17 PM
I bought the 16x16 Log truck with chain saw. It posted to my fb wall, but when I went to use it I couldn't because it was grayed out. Then a few hours later it worked and was yellow, and now its grayed out again. It took my FC when I purchased it. I would love to have it back, please?
Thanks!

Taz D
Aug 01 2015, 08:26 PM
I bought the 16x16 Log truck with chain saw. It posted to my fb wall, but when I went to use it I couldn't because it was grayed out. Then a few hours later it worked and was yellow, and now its grayed out again. It took my FC when I purchased it. I would love to have it back, please?
Thanks!
Hi Cindy,
This is because it is on one of your farms and not in your storage. To be available on all farms it must be in storage. To find where it is, turn off all but tools in your preferences and then search your farms to find it.

Hyacinth Bucket
Aug 01 2015, 09:10 PM
Hi Hyacinth,
They did try to fix it, but have not yet.

Thanks Taz, will try to wait patiently :D

bjyhey3
Aug 01 2015, 10:25 PM
"Send gift back to all" and "My neighbors" is freezing up...I have memcached twice. Actually the whole page is frozen

It seems to be OK now but I lost my gifts.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Circle K Ranch
Aug 01 2015, 10:26 PM
does anyone know why we can't plow when designing a super neighbors farm...what good is designing if we can't complete it.

Taz D
Aug 01 2015, 10:45 PM
does anyone know why we can't plow when designing a super neighbors farm...what good is designing if we can't complete it.
Hi Circle K Ranch,
I don't believe the developers considered plowing new fields as part of designing. Even as a super neighbor for permanent farming you can only plow existing fields. Only the owner is allowed to plow new fields.
This may be something you will need to suggest if you feel this is needed.

jules1954
Aug 01 2015, 11:30 PM
My super neighbors too have the issue of the sprinklers and the manure spreaders not working, but I am happy that they are trying to fix the problem. Also they are telling me that they are still only getting their seed options when planting and as one of them is still a low level player, they are unable to plant crops that would be available to me.
Also, allowing to design seems to only give the option of doing that on one farm only

Taz D
Aug 01 2015, 11:45 PM
My super neighbors too have the issue of the sprinklers and the manure spreaders not working, but I am happy that they are trying to fix the problem. Also they are telling me that they are still only getting their seed options when planting and as one of them is still a low level player, they are unable to plant crops that would be available to me.
Also, allowing to design seems to only give the option of doing that on one farm only
Hi Jules,
You are correct that they are only given the option to design on one farm. If you want them to help design on more farms then you will have to set it for each at a time.
They should be able to plant seeds at the employer's level.
If you wish to make these suggestions please post them in the suggestion section. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestions.

Original Tee
Aug 01 2015, 11:59 PM
Hi Circle K Ranch,
I don't believe the developers considered plowing new fields as part of designing. Even as a super neighbor for permanent farming you can only plow existing fields. Only the owner is allowed to plow new fields.
This may be something you will need to suggest if you feel this is needed.

This is something I asked about the other day. My friend wanted me to plow new fields for her because it takes so long for her to do it with her small tools. She was really hoping it would be part of the design ability for me because I have the largest plow. If you want me to suggest it else where please direct me to the correct thread. Thanks!

Taz D
Aug 02 2015, 12:10 AM
This is something I asked about the other day. My friend wanted me to plow new fields for her because it takes so long for her to do it with her small tools. She was really hoping it would be part of the design ability for me because I have the largest plow. If you want me to suggest it else where please direct me to the correct thread. Thanks!
Hi Original Tee,
There is a Suggestions section where you can find a thread that fits your suggestion. I would think it would fit in the thread about hiring improvements.

bruhelmboldt
Aug 02 2015, 01:42 AM
Hey Mods, The new train car and it's contents are not in the game guide. Just a gentle reminder. ;)

firegold flames
Aug 02 2015, 03:05 AM
thanks for the updates and happy with all the info.

knolan
Aug 02 2015, 07:41 AM
I would like to know if the number of items allowed in storage per neighbor can be increased from 15 to 50. Is there someway to enlarge our storage, if it's not possible to add more items to our storage, maybe a new storage box can be created so we can add additional items (box holding 100, or 200 items). I need more space because, when I redesign my farms, I sometimes have to add trees, or flwrs or items to the storage, move things around & then re-add the stored trees & items back to the farms.

ps: How do I change the Getting Started (Level 1) just below my name knolan? It's been there since 3/27/09, hehe. I think I've passed the getting started stage. If it could just be removed, it's not necessary to be there is it?

mirwin
Aug 02 2015, 08:13 AM
My super neighbor and I both have the purple sprinkler, but when we irrigate each others farms, all appears normal, we get the message that says "you just irrigated x farms" but in fact they are NOT irrigated :(

dofford
Aug 02 2015, 08:14 AM
Thank You Thank You Thank You
Especially for 6 and 7 :D

You could have increased the Long Bulkhead Car as we will probably still short those metal sheets.

ut thanks again for this months upgrades.

Regards,
Dale O

:):):)

Taz D
Aug 02 2015, 09:24 AM
I would like to know if the number of items allowed in storage per neighbor can be increased from 15 to 50. Is there someway to enlarge our storage, if it's not possible to add more items to our storage, maybe a new storage box can be created so we can add additional items (box holding 100, or 200 items). I need more space because, when I redesign my farms, I sometimes have to add trees, or flwrs or items to the storage, move things around & then re-add the stored trees & items back to the farms.

ps: How do I change the Getting Started (Level 1) just below my name knolan? It's been there since 3/27/09, hehe. I think I've passed the getting started stage. If it could just be removed, it's not necessary to be there is it?
Hi knolan,
If you wish to make suggestions please put them in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggetion.
You can't change the Level 1 as that is from the automatic linking to your farms which does not work. There isn't any way to remove it.

Taz D
Aug 02 2015, 09:25 AM
My super neighbor and I both have the purple sprinkler, but when we irrigate each others farms, all appears normal, we get the message that says "you just irrigated x farms" but in fact they are NOT irrigated :(
Hi Mirwin,
The developers are still working on the irrigation problem. Please be patient and they will get it fixed.

Docperk
Aug 02 2015, 10:53 AM

a) If the owner of the farm owns a Manure Spreader or a Mobile Sprinkler you will be able to use them after you finish planting.

My Super Neighbor is not able to irrigate my farm. He either gets a message that there is nothing to water or the farm can only be done once a day. If I go to the farm I can irrigate it just fine. I have the green tool my neighbor doesn't have one other than the default brown one. Is that what the issue is?

marymarcel
Aug 02 2015, 11:02 AM

My Super Neighbor is not able to irrigate my farm. He either gets a message that there is nothing to water or the farm can only be done once a day. If I go to the farm I can irrigate it just fine. I have the green tool my neighbor doesn't have one other than the default brown one. Is that what the issue is?

Hi Docperk:)

There are some problems with the sprinklers, the developers are aware of this and working to fix the issues as soon as possible :)

maggiel29
Aug 02 2015, 12:41 PM

I was getting that but it just worked OK - can only irrigate one farm at a time but Im happy with that.

robynrae_1
Aug 02 2015, 01:52 PM
Not sure what is going on but my avatar is very large and doesn't have a head. When I enter another farm to work their avatar also is large with no head. When I go to the market it is about 1/2 and 1/2 some normal some not.

marymarcel
Aug 02 2015, 01:55 PM
Not sure what is going on but my avatar is very large and doesn't have a head. When I enter another farm to work their avatar also is large with no head. When I go to the market it is about 1/2 and 1/2 some normal some not.

Hi robynrae:)

Try exit the game and then load it again. If that doesnt help please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and check if your avatar is normal again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

maggiel29
Aug 02 2015, 02:00 PM
I was getting that but it just worked OK - can only irrigate one farm at a time but Im happy with that.

No sorry it not right - my super neighbour used the green sprinkler (they have the green I have the purple) and it showed as if it had irrigated the crops but it didnt work - when I went to the farm it didnt show as being irrigated and I was able to do it. Iknow the Devs are working on this just giving more info in case it helps

CindyPridgen
Aug 02 2015, 02:14 PM
Hi Cindy,
This is because it is on one of your farms and not in your storage. To be available on all farms it must be in storage. To find where it is, turn off all but tools in your preferences and then search your farms to find it.

Oh gosh. I feel really stupid because I knew that. :o lol! Thank you very much! :)

mirwin
Aug 02 2015, 04:39 PM
Hi Mirwin,
The developers are still working on the irrigation problem. Please be patient and they will get it fixed.
Thanks Taz :)

Jean's Farm
Aug 02 2015, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=knolan;5984986]I would like to know if the number of items allowed in storage per neighbor can be increased from 15 to 50. Is there someway to enlarge our storage, if it's not possible to add more items to our storage, maybe a new storage box can be created so we can add additional items (box holding 100, or 200 items). I need more space because, when I redesign my farms, I sometimes have to add trees, or flwrs or items to the storage, move things around & then re-add the stored trees & items back to the farms.

I took one of the newest smaller farms I bought but don't have the coins to expand it. I'm using it as a storage bin. I take all Christmas, Seasonal, Halloween, stuff I'm not using and put it there. If you have a green hand you can get a lot on a little farm. :)

Aussie Rae
Aug 02 2015, 09:39 PM
wondering why some people are bothering to play ft now, they seem to want Super Neighbors to do all the work for them... just commenting..lol

Circle K Ranch
Aug 02 2015, 10:20 PM
tks for the reply Taz D very disappointing but an answer just the same...

david1323
Aug 02 2015, 11:47 PM
Ever since the new update, I cannot use the touchscreen on my computer. If I try I either get a message saying the screen cannot be loaded or it takes me back to my primary farm--even if I am working on someone else's farm. If I use the mouse touchpad I am OK, but it is hard to remember to do that as I am used to using the touchscreen and it is much quicker. I have cleared my mem cache and it does not help with this. I also switched to Windows 10 at the same time, but do not have any problems with any other program--only FT.

iceberg
Aug 03 2015, 12:02 AM
I'm having some difficulty, adding animals to their sheds; this hasn't been a problem, before....at first, part of me was thinking it was my mouse, losing power. But then I refreshed the page, and only one llama was allowed into one of my wool sheds; I can't seem to move them all...a computer issue, maybe? What do you all think I should do?

Taz D
Aug 03 2015, 12:14 AM
Ever since the new update, I cannot use the touchscreen on my computer. If I try I either get a message saying the screen cannot be loaded or it takes me back to my primary farm--even if I am working on someone else's farm. If I use the mouse touchpad I am OK, but it is hard to remember to do that as I am used to using the touchscreen and it is much quicker. I have cleared my mem cache and it does not help with this. I also switched to Windows 10 at the same time, but do not have any problems with any other program--only FT.
Hi David,
Touchscreen use would not be a game function. That is within your computer and not controlled by the game in any way. As you have said it works with the mouse touchpad. Clearing the memcache or anything associated with the game itself would not solve that.

david1323
Aug 03 2015, 12:16 AM
Hi David,
Touchscreen use would not be a game function. That is within your computer and not controlled by the game in any way. As you have said it works with the mouse touchpad. Clearing the memcache or anything associated with the game itself would not solve that.

Then why does it not work only on your game?

Taz D
Aug 03 2015, 12:19 AM
I'm having some difficulty, adding animals to their sheds; this hasn't been a problem, before....at first, part of me was thinking it was my mouse, losing power. But then I refreshed the page, and only one llama was allowed into one of my wool sheds; I can't seem to move them all...a computer issue, maybe? What do you all think I should do?
Hi Iceberg,
Are you moving them from the farm or from storage? Do you have the herder tool? Are you sure the sheds aren't full?

Taz D
Aug 03 2015, 12:25 AM
Then why does it not work only on your game?
Hi David,
It may have worked in the past under other operating systems. However, Farm Town has never supported tablets, ipads or phones or touchscreens even though with the right browser they may have worked in the past.

david1323
Aug 03 2015, 12:45 AM
Hi David,
It may have worked in the past under other operating systems. However, Farm Town has never supported tablets, ipads or phones or touchscreens even though with the right browser they may have worked in the past.

I have heard of others using touchscreen too. So you are saying that Windows 10 with its new browser Edge does not support touchscreen? I have tried Chrome and have had trouble with their browser too. It takes too long to play with only a mouse. If FT does not support touchscreen, then I will stop playing it.

Aussie Rae
Aug 03 2015, 12:55 AM

Do a Disk Cleanup on your computer..restart it and see it that helps..

Rob T
Aug 03 2015, 02:22 AM
I have heard of others using touchscreen too. So you are saying that Windows 10 with its new browser Edge does not support touchscreen? I have tried Chrome and have had trouble with their browser too. It takes too long to play with only a mouse. If FT does not support touchscreen, then I will stop playing it.

Hi David,

I am sorry you are having these issues. The thing is, no game or application directly supports touch screen, it doesn't work that way. The touch screen, mouse, pad, keyboard are all on the hardware and software drivers running on your computer. If there is an issue with your touchscreen on anything, then it will be down to windows or it's device drivers.

Dr. Dirt
Aug 03 2015, 04:30 AM
The first post states there was a change made August 3 at 2:30 am but doesn't say what the change was.

Seraphina Warrior
Aug 03 2015, 04:33 AM
The first post states there was a change made August 3 at 2:30 am but doesn't say what the change was.

Hi Dr. Dirt, when the New Release post has been edited, it means that "post release updates and "known issues" have been added to the bottom of that post. In this case, it was the following:

Known Problems

- SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.
- Issues when irrigating Super Neighbour farms, like unable to irrigate or when irrigating, not working as expected.

Have a great day! :)

cobra guy
Aug 03 2015, 11:55 AM
Can't Irrigate as a super neighbor..Fertlize yes Irrigate no

marymarcel
Aug 03 2015, 11:57 AM
Can't Irrigate as a super neighbor..Fertlize yes Irrigate no

Hi cobra guy:)

The developers are still working on the issues with the sprinklers, hopefuly they will find a fix as soon as possible.

david1323
Aug 03 2015, 12:27 PM
Hi David,

I am sorry you are having these issues. The thing is, no game or application directly supports touch screen, it doesn't work that way. The touch screen, mouse, pad, keyboard are all on the hardware and software drivers running on your computer. If there is an issue with your touchscreen on anything, then it will be down to windows or it's device drivers.

My touchscreen is now working on FT and I did nothing. If some dev on your end did something, Thank you. My device drivers were all up to date I had already checked them. Just wondering why I only had a problem with FT. I am just thankful it is now working.

Taz D
Aug 03 2015, 12:34 PM
My touchscreen is now working on FT and I did nothing. If some dev on your end did something, Thank you. My device drivers were all up to date I had already checked them. Just wondering why I only had a problem with FT. I am just thankful it is now working.
Hi David,
I am glad it is working now, however nothing was done by the developers.

iceberg
Aug 03 2015, 12:56 PM
Hello Taz,
Can u tell me where is the 16x16 log truck I have been to the tool section every day since the new update came out and I cannot find it anywhere I did not see a date of arrival can u shed any light on this plz.:)

marymarcel
Aug 03 2015, 01:05 PM
Hello Taz,
Can u tell me where is the 16x16 log truck I have been to the tool section every day since the new update came out and I cannot find it anywhere I did not see a date of arrival can u shed any light on this plz.:)

Hi iceberg:)

Taz is not available at this moment, can I help you?

The log truck 16x16 is in the Store under Tools, it is the yellow truck:)

iceberg
Aug 03 2015, 04:58 PM
Well Mary is my pleasure to have u help me and thank you for the help I will check it out again unless I have missed BRB. :)

iceberg
Aug 03 2015, 05:04 PM
Well Mary is my pleasure to have u help me and thank you for the help I will check it out again unless I have missed BRB. :) Mary tks yet again all is well I did find it and I now bought it so I am all good your a genius now back to work. :)

marymarcel
Aug 03 2015, 05:16 PM
Mary tks yet again all is well I did find it and I now bought it so I am all good your a genius now back to work. :)

You are very welcome iceberg, glad we could help you:)

novascotiascout
Aug 03 2015, 06:58 PM
Hi developers ..love the new adds but am having issues with my SN (level 39) working my farm. She is unable to use my seeder (3 x3 blue) ,all she has is the single seeder showing even though i allow all tools to be use. i also had her selected as designer and she was able to h/p so i unselected it .

Taz D
Aug 03 2015, 07:02 PM
Hi developers ..love the new adds but am having issues with my SN (level 39) working my farm. She is unable to use my seeder (3 x3 blue) ,all she has is the single seeder showing even though i allow all tools to be use. i also had her selected as designer and she was able to h/p so i unselected it .
Hi novascotiascout,
I am sorry but currently only farm cash purchased tools work for employees.

david1323
Aug 04 2015, 02:58 PM
Hi David,
I am glad it is working now, however nothing was done by the developers.
My touchscreen went out again. I also had problems with my keyboard on other apps. I checked again to make sure the drivers were all to date and noticed they were all for Windows 8.1 and nothing for Windows 10. I checked further and found my computer manufacturer will not be making my computer model compatible with Windows 10. So I had to roll back to Windows 8.1 and now no problems. Now I am apologizing for not listening to you Taz when you said it had to be something else other than FT. Same to you too, Rob. Some computers may meet the requirements of Windows 10, but not work with it because the computer manufacturer refuses to update the drivers.

Taz D
Aug 04 2015, 03:03 PM
My touchscreen went out again. I also had problems with my keyboard on other apps. I checked again to make sure the drivers were all to date and noticed they were all for Windows 8.1 and nothing for Windows 10. I checked further and found my computer manufacturer will not be making my computer model compatible with Windows 10. So I had to roll back to Windows 8.1 and now no problems. Now I am apologizing for not listening to you Taz when you said it had to be something else other than FT. Some computers may meet the requirements of Windows 10, but not work with it because the computer manufacturer refuses to update the drivers.
Hi David,
At least you figured out the problem. This is one reason why I will not upgrade any of my computers to Windows 10. When I buy a new computer that is Win 10 ready then I will take it, but not until then.

Majik Merlin
Aug 04 2015, 05:42 PM
Since this last upgrade, I cannot turn off/toggle the sound. Even tho it shows red/off, it plays....and plays....and plays..I've rebooted,toggled off, toggled on... to no avail.

HELP!

marymarcel
Aug 04 2015, 05:46 PM
Since this last upgrade, I cannot turn off/toggle the sound. Even tho it shows red/off, it plays....and plays....and plays..I've rebooted,toggled off, toggled on... to no avail.

HELP!

Hi Majik Merlin:)

Please hover your mouse on speakers icon and a second icon will dropp down. Both icons need to be red.

https://scontent-gru1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/v/t1.0-9/947264_10200900284261384_827393850_n.jpg?oh=81f128 7fd13c4cb75c264e8ab6d817a9&oe=565781E2

tbirdcat
Aug 05 2015, 01:15 AM
I see they are working on the super neighbor using the red or orange sprinkler as it sometimes show the farm was irrigated but when going into my farm after my super neighbor has h/p and planted the crops are not irrigated which then I have to do anyway, yet the coins are being taken out twice, once when they irrigate and show's that they irrigated while they are in the farms and again when I have to go in and irrigate my farms AGAIN, after the super neighbor has left. That's 2000 coins each farm x 18 cropped farms.. that's a lot of coins to be lost.. I have had this happen since the updates so I have lost A LOT of coins....but other than that I am enjoying our new updates ..thank you .. Love FT..

Taz D
Aug 05 2015, 08:27 AM
I see they are working on the super neighbor using the red or orange sprinkler as it sometimes show the farm was irrigated but when going into my farm after my super neighbor has h/p and planted the crops are not irrigated which then I have to do anyway, yet the coins are being taken out twice, once when they irrigate and show's that they irrigated while they are in the farms and again when I have to go in and irrigate my farms AGAIN, after the super neighbor has left. That's 2000 coins each farm x 18 cropped farms.. that's a lot of coins to be lost.. I have had this happen since the updates so I have lost A LOT of coins....but other than that I am enjoying our new updates ..thank you .. Love FT..
Hi tbirdcat,
The developers are working on the problem. You could ask your super neighbor to not irrigate until they have it fixed as all they are doing when they irrigate is watering the flowers. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon.

tassydevil_1au
Aug 05 2015, 09:01 PM
wondering why some people are bothering to play ft now, they seem to want Super Neighbors to do all the work for them... just commenting..lol

Have to agree with you there Rae.

Majik Merlin
Aug 05 2015, 10:18 PM
Hi Majik Merlin:)

Please hover your mouse on speakers icon and a second icon will dropp down. Both icons need to be red.

https://scontent-gru1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/v/t1.0-9/947264_10200900284261384_827393850_n.jpg?oh=81f128 7fd13c4cb75c264e8ab6d817a9&oe=565781E2

Well when the heck did that happen and for heavens sake, WHY? Got it fixed now, thanks...but again...why?

Taz D
Aug 05 2015, 10:29 PM
Well when the heck did that happen and for heavens sake, WHY? Got it fixed now, thanks...but again...why?
Hi Majik Merlin,
It happened when they added the shortcuts and needed the room in the bar for those. They used to be two separate boxes up there before.

mcdaddie
Aug 06 2015, 09:42 AM
I am wondering why with the latest enhancements of the gift box, why plants and ingredients can be sent straight to storage , but the animals cannot.

Taz D
Aug 06 2015, 09:52 AM
I am wondering why with the latest enhancements of the gift box, why plants and ingredients can be sent straight to storage , but the animals cannot.
Hi Mcdaddie,
Animals are sent to the applicable animal shed instead of storage, because that is where they are used.

supertrucker
Aug 06 2015, 06:22 PM
not sure if this was part of a 'new release', or an update somewhere, but i got a popup on my screen, asking me if i wanted to reserve some farm space in the town for my friends, and add them as neighbors... what's up with this? would they have to add the game, or would i be farming on their behalf? just curious - i keep up with my own farms, not sure i could keep up with some others....

Tiger
Aug 06 2015, 06:42 PM
not sure if this was part of a 'new release', or an update somewhere, but i got a popup on my screen, asking me if i wanted to reserve some farm space in the town for my friends, and add them as neighbors... what's up with this? would they have to add the game, or would i be farming on their behalf? just curious - i keep up with my own farms, not sure i could keep up with some others....

Hi,

You should see that if you clicked on an empty spot in your neighbour bar, where it says "Add Neighbour", could you have done that by mistake? If you click on the green check mark, it takes you to the Invite tab to ask your friends to play. If they do not already play they would have to add the game. No it does not mean you would be farming for them.

bluehair
Aug 06 2015, 07:55 PM
yay I can use my neigbours green sprinkler :)

TY

Taz D
Aug 06 2015, 08:04 PM
yay I can use my neigbours green sprinkler :)

TY
Hi bluehair,
Can you verify that it is water more than just flowers if you are their super neighbor?

Taz D
Aug 06 2015, 09:16 PM
Raul hgas posted the following fixes:
Post Release Updates - August 6th, 8:00PM

- BugFix: SuperNeighbour with the purple sprinkler can't water multiple farms if their neighbour does not have the purple sprinkler.
- BugFix: Issues when irrigating Super Neighbour farms, like unable to irrigate or when irrigating, not working as expected.

Aussie Rae
Aug 07 2015, 01:50 AM
happy days, able to Irrigate as well as fertilize now for those I am a Super Neighbor.. ty slashkey, :)

Dr. Dirt
Aug 07 2015, 04:11 AM
Glad the irrigation was fixed but my super neighbor watered all my farms at once and it watered my private farm. Shouldn't the private farm be exempt from all activities by super neighbors? I would rather take on all aspects of my private farms.

damichcoop
Aug 07 2015, 12:56 PM
Why is the one Disability Parking Space and Sign $1,000 coins, and the same one facing the other direction $10,000 coins?

BarbLH
Aug 07 2015, 04:19 PM
I was using the bulldozer to delete some fields when I saw a message that the mayor has auctioned off some items and gave me some coins. I've never seen that before. What did the mayor auction off? How does that work?

Taz D
Aug 07 2015, 04:44 PM
I was using the bulldozer to delete some fields when I saw a message that the mayor has auctioned off some items and gave me some coins. I've never seen that before. What did the mayor auction off? How does that work?
Hi Barb,
If there was anything else besides empty fields you cleared out then those items are sold back. Maybe some paths or something else that was under the fields.

Rob T
Aug 07 2015, 05:24 PM
Why is the one Disability Parking Space and Sign $1,000 coins, and the same one facing the other direction $10,000 coins?

Hi damichoop,

The developers have been informed of this :)

thehufarm
Aug 10 2015, 01:45 AM

As a super neighbor, I find the checkbox for "current farm" doesn't work when employee is on her farm with me. She has to rehire me.

I'd love to see an option where I can work on "all" her farms as well as she can work on mine when not there.

Seraphina Warrior
Aug 10 2015, 11:38 AM
As a super neighbor, I find the checkbox for "current farm" doesn't work when employee is on her farm with me. She has to rehire me.

I'd love to see an option where I can work on "all" her farms as well as she can work on mine when not there.

Hi thehufarm,

This is a slight blip that happens from time to time, with regards to the Design Super Neighbour feature. When your Super Neighbour lands on your farm, get her to move just one item. If you do not actually see that item move yourself, then you just both need to reload that farm. After you have done that, get her to move one item again. If you then see it move (which you should), you can be certain that all other work will remain in place.

I hope this helps :)

al_bundy
Aug 11 2015, 06:34 AM
there needs to be a option for your super neighbours to be able to see what your crop storage levels are so they can plant what your low on.

Seraphina Warrior
Aug 11 2015, 07:08 AM
there needs to be a option for your super neighbours to be able to see what your crop storage levels are so they can plant what your low on.

Hi al, The game does indeed have that feature for Super Neighbours. It is not accessed by way of the storage icon, but through the store itself. When you select the tool to plant, (when you are on your neighbours farm), you are taken to the store to select a crop. The "tool tip" for each crop, will tell you the amount of each crop , that your Neighbour has in storage, allowing you to select crops that you can see they need, as their total is low etc. To clarify, if you hover your mouse over each crop, in the store, it will give you your neighbours storage amounts.

I hope this helps :)

Original Tee
Aug 11 2015, 08:29 AM
the original new release said this: "b) In the next few days we will add a checkbox "Allow selling and purchasing items with my coins" so the farm owner can give extra permissions to SuperNeighbours to buy new items for the farm or selling any items in the farm to provide more flexibility when designing together."

i know and respect that the developers spent a lot of time getting our irrigation problems resolved. i was just wondering if this is something we will still be getting or if this has been pushed to the next release. thanks for all the hard work everyone does to keep us loving farm town!

Valdoe
Aug 12 2015, 10:39 AM
I love the fact now we can hire super farmers to harvest and plow my fields..

I am even happier that they can seed my farms..

BUT BUT BUT there is one big problems..
my super farmers are seeding plants I dont need or want...

I had farms that all the super farm is growing is quick crops for exp points or crops for quick sales.

I have farms that super farmers are growing what they need for their own farms/ factories etc.

I want super farmers.. it encourage farms to help out more and get extra resources

For super farmers only... some suggestions are
1. A panel with all the seeds so that owner can select what crops can be grown on their farms.

By allowing the owner to choose will allow them to use crops they need for their factories.

2. The ability to allocated super farmers to only certain farms blocking reaping benefits of other super farmers.

3. Ability in selecting only super farmers to work as workers and clients. advance trains etc.

Tiger
Aug 12 2015, 11:08 AM

I had farms that all the super farm is growing is quick crops for exp points or crops for quick sales.

I have farms that super farmers are growing what they need for their own farms/ factories etc.

I want super farmers.. it encourage farms to help out more and get extra resources

1. A panel with all the seeds so that owner can select what crops can be grown on their farms.

By allowing the owner to choose will allow them to use crops they need for their factories.

2. The ability to allocated super farmers to only certain farms blocking reaping benefits of other super farmers.

3. Ability in selecting only super farmers to work as workers and clients. advance trains etc.

Hi Valdoe,

The super neighbour was only intended for use when you are away like on vacation. In which case shouldn't you be letting them know what you want planted? I certainly won't have an SN that does whatever they want with my farms. if that's not what i want.

Kimmy0868
Aug 12 2015, 12:35 PM
Have had issues all morning, computer restarted, game doesn't load and flash is updated.

Taz D
Aug 12 2015, 12:45 PM
Have had issues all morning, computer restarted, game doesn't load and flash is updated.
Hi Kimmy,
I am sorry this is happening to you. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link. If you are still having problems please post a reply in that thread.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

novascotiascout
Aug 12 2015, 07:21 PM
Hi all not sure what happened to my message from this morning regarding sn's not being able to use my tools like combine . but was hoping for a response

marymarcel
Aug 12 2015, 08:10 PM
Hi all not sure what happened to my message from this morning regarding sn's not being able to use my tools like combine . but was hoping for a response

Hi novascotiascout:)

Your post was moved and responded in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5987306#post5987306

Aussie Rae
Aug 12 2015, 09:10 PM

Its up to you to inform your Super Neighbors re crops you want planted.. they cannot read your mind... people seem to forget the REAL reason for having Super Neighbors... to help you when you are away from the game or on holidays.. but instead want the Super Neighbor to do every single thing for them all the time...

Valdoe
Aug 12 2015, 10:37 PM
Its up to you to inform your Super Neighbors re crops you want planted.. they cannot read your mind... people seem to forget the REAL reason for having Super Neighbors... to help you when you are away from the game or on holidays.. but instead want the Super Neighbor to do every single thing for them all the time...

Aussie.. I have become a lazy farmer.. I have been playing this game for so many years now that I lost interest in seeding and ploughing.. if you look at my farm names all start with "For sale... "

I now enjoy having the right crops to try and keep my utilities full as much as possible.

I have only really came back to the game since super farmers.

Really nothing has changed.. sow harvest plow repeat again... then make it a little interesting add more farms.. now becoming excessive.

What would be really interesting if they brought in some challenges eg.. a floating harvest sell price.. or weather challenge eg random weather pattens.. where they give us forecast for the next 5 days and if you try to harvest say on a rainy day only get 60% of harvest or a snow day you only get 20%.

this would make it more interesting and challenging like a real farm..

Really am I the only one getting bored of this great and wonderful game. It is now in the overkill stage.. more farms more crops more of the same things... nothing to spend money on any more.

Aussie Rae
Aug 13 2015, 03:14 AM
Aussie.. I have become a lazy farmer.. I have been playing this game for so many years now that I lost interest in seeding and ploughing.. if you look at my farm names all start with "For sale... "

I now enjoy having the right crops to try and keep my utilities full as much as possible.

Really nothing has changed.. sow harvest plow repeat again... then make it a little interesting add more farms.. now becoming excessive.

What would be really interesting if they brought in some challenges eg.. a floating harvest sell price.. or weather challenge eg random weather pattens.. where they give us forecast for the next 5 days and if you try to harvest say on a rainy day only get 60% of harvest or a snow day you only get 20%.

Really am I the only one getting bored of this great and wonderful game. It is now in the overkill stage.. more farms more crops more of the same things... nothing to spend money on any more.

not bored, lol.. too busy doing quests etc these days, earning farmcash, :)

bliky
Aug 13 2015, 08:10 AM
not bored, lol.. too busy doing quests etc these days, earning farmcash, :)

I am in total agreement, Aussie Rae. Quests/Co-op Quests for FC have added significantly to the excitement of the game.

One question I do have on this release, though. Should I be able to use my mobile sprinkler on my neighbor's farms? I have one friend who has made me a super neighbor. When I go to her farm, I can plow/plant/etc. But when I click on my Mobile Sprinkler, it says I need to have a Mobile Sprinkler in storage... I have tried clearing my cache, moving the sprinkler (both red and orange) to one of my farms then back to storage. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or are there still some lingering sprinkler issues?

Taz D
Aug 13 2015, 09:36 AM
I am in total agreement, Aussie Rae. Quests/Co-op Quests for FC have added significantly to the excitement of the game.

One question I do have on this release, though. Should I be able to use my mobile sprinkler on my neighbor's farms? I have one friend who has made me a super neighbor. When I go to her farm, I can plow/plant/etc. But when I click on my Mobile Sprinkler, it says I need to have a Mobile Sprinkler in storage... I have tried clearing my cache, moving the sprinkler (both red and orange) to one of my farms then back to storage. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or are there still some lingering sprinkler issues?
Hi bliky,
Does yoiur neighbor have the sprinklers for the crops? If not then you can't irrigate the crops.

Original Tee
Aug 13 2015, 11:46 AM
the original new release said this: "b) In the next few days we will add a checkbox "Allow selling and purchasing items with my coins" so the farm owner can give extra permissions to SuperNeighbours to buy new items for the farm or selling any items in the farm to provide more flexibility when designing together."

i know and respect that the developers spent a lot of time getting our irrigation problems resolved. i was just wondering if this is something we will still be getting or if this has been pushed to the next release. thanks for all the hard work everyone does to keep us loving farm town!

I see they have answered this with an update to the first post. Thanks! "Post Release Updates - August 13th, 12:00PM - This new feature promised earlier for this release will be pushed to the next release: "When a Super Neighbour is allowed to design your farm, you will be able to grant him extra permissions to also sell and purchase new items for your farm using your coins"."

Texas Belle
Aug 13 2015, 02:21 PM
Isn't it time to close this thread? What do you say StoneFace?

bliky
Aug 13 2015, 03:47 PM
Hi bliky,
Does yoiur neighbor have the sprinklers for the crops? If not then you can't irrigate the crops.

Thanks Taz. After more investigation, it looks like she only has the brown sprinkler. That explains it.

StoneFace
Aug 13 2015, 06:35 PM

Methinks that is a bit of wishful thinking.

The end of next week might be more like it...... sad to say.

We are all spoiled aren't we??

JW2009
Aug 13 2015, 11:36 PM
WoW what a difference, i'm a bit lost after taking a year off, Super Neighbours, lots more crops and trees and facilities. level 650 wow. And 196x tools, i can't believe how fast it is now to plant .
(͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) Thank You と Happy Farming Everyone シ

Aussie Rae
Aug 14 2015, 04:57 AM

jumping the gun a bit, it hasn't been 4 weeks since this release yet, lol

Texas Belle
Aug 14 2015, 11:12 AM
jumping the gun a bit, it hasn't been 4 weeks since this release yet, lol

Just antsy and eager for new things... i know they are doing something because since yesterday my game and speed has not been the same, so that always gives me a hint of how soon... time to get ready....

Aussie Rae
Aug 14 2015, 04:31 PM
Just antsy and eager for new things... i know they are doing something because since yesterday my game and speed has not been the same, so that always gives me a hint of how soon... time to get ready....

nothing happening on my computer re farmtown .. only difference is that since upgrading to windows 10, things have sped up!! loving it!!

max_river
Aug 14 2015, 11:51 PM
nothing happening on my computer re farmtown .. only difference is that since upgrading to windows 10, things have sped up!! loving it!!

so you like windows ten have not upgraded yet. i will now if it is faster ty for the info

Aussie Rae
Aug 15 2015, 12:01 AM
so you like windows ten have not upgraded yet. i will now if it is faster ty for the info

I have a laptop, 17.5 inch, Toshiba Satellite intel core i7, 8 GB RAM and its wonderful.. I did not bother upgrading my older desktop as its only a dual core processor, 4 GB RAM and around 6 years old, left it with Windows 7.. one thing I do regularly is a Disk Cleanup to get rid of any junk stored on the computer.

JW2009
Aug 15 2015, 12:10 PM
Hi, does anyone know if there is way to find out what trees are on each farm?

Taz D
Aug 15 2015, 12:42 PM
Hi, does anyone know if there is way to find out what trees are on each farm?
Hi JW,
The farm stats tool in the toolbox can show you that.

JW2009
Aug 15 2015, 03:20 PM
Thank you Taz, Happy Farming :)Hi JW,
The farm stats tool in the toolbox can show you that.

Majik Merlin
Aug 16 2015, 06:56 PM
I don't know if this is new, a glitch or if its been happening for a while, but I just noticed that my trees don't irrigate with the orange water tool unless they are showing. Is this supposed to be so? do I have to show my trees on all my farms before I irrigate to cut the growing time shorter?

Qivis
Aug 17 2015, 05:17 AM

Maybe you should copy and paste the idea to the suggestions thread! Many of us agree with you, but at this point we're already addicted. :p

JW2009
Aug 17 2015, 08:51 AM
Hi, i noticed the same thing with my purple one, i just show everything, then i irrigate. I don't know if this is new, a glitch or if its been happening for a while, but I just noticed that my trees don't irrigate with the orange water tool unless they are showing. Is this supposed to be so? do I have to show my trees on all my farms before I irrigate to cut the growing time shorter?

max_river
Aug 17 2015, 12:22 PM
i would not like the weather thing it takes us so much work to lose the cropes we need. maybe give the farmers the option to play that way would be ok with me but to force us would not be right

JW2009
Aug 17 2015, 03:21 PM
Me too, I would hate it.i would not like the weather thing it takes us so much work to lose the cropes we need. maybe give the farmers the option to play that way would be ok with me but to force us would not be right

Taz D
Aug 17 2015, 04:40 PM
Please keep your comments and replies here on subject about the release parts from this release. Any posts that are not on topic for the release will be removed.

Texas Belle
Aug 19 2015, 12:04 PM
Since the topics have gone to other comments, isn't it time to close this thread? :)

StoneFace
Aug 19 2015, 02:22 PM
Since the topics have gone to other comments, isn't it time to close this thread? :)

Hang in there T B....

My guess is that some time during the day tomorrow.... Thursday..... it will close.... and the next release will be one week later.

.or not :eek:

Lance75231
Aug 19 2015, 10:08 PM
is the custom sort editor a new item or has it been in the facility manger for a some time and i just had not paid attention enough and noticed it til just now?

Aussie Rae
Aug 19 2015, 10:16 PM
is the custom sort editor a new item or has it been in the facility manger for a some time and i just had not paid attention enough and noticed it til just now?

the custom sort has always been there.. I have all my facs sorted using it..

Lance75231
Aug 19 2015, 10:24 PM
the custom sort has always been there.. I have all my facs sorted using it..

Thank you Aussie, guess I just was not paying attention to it

Aussie Rae
Aug 20 2015, 02:30 AM
Thank you Aussie, guess I just was not paying attention to it

once you move things, don't forget to click on the Save at the bottom, :)

Taz D
Aug 21 2015, 04:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm now closing this thread, thank you all for your input.
If you have any further questions, please post in Help & Support, or if you have feedback then in General Feedback, or a suggestion to improve the game then in Suggestions.