PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Decorations

Taz D
Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Decorations

This thread is for players to ask questions and report problems with decorations items only.

Some Animated decorations have not been finished yet. Some are just static versions until they can be completed.

Rain and some of the Halloween seasonal fogs and webs - Be careful when you place items like these that can be partially seen through. As they are semi-transparent, they are harder to highlight when you want to move store or delete them, especially if you overlap them or have items underneath them. When you mouse over them it can highlight what is underneath them rather than the item you want. When you mouse over them you need to be patient and go very slow and it will highlight in yellow when you find the right spot.
If you are having difficulties try these methods:

If you have placed too many decorations in the same area and have a hard time highlighting it, try hiding everything else on that farm that is not in that category (eg décor or Halloween), refresh or reload the farm and try again.

If the item it's highlighting is not the one you want to highlight, try moving the one it is highlighting to another clear spot on your farm, then try highlighting the one you want and then refresh/reload the farm to move the other item back again.

If you still can't highlight it and you own the Tower crane or Excavator and you just want to clear all of the items on the same category from the farm perhaps to complexly redesign it you can use those tools to click on a different item to store or delete them. Remember the Excavator deletes it does not store so consider that when it's seasonal items that are only available once a year.

Questions often asked are:

Q: I can't find what I am looking for in the Store.
A: If you can't find a decoration in the store, consider whether it is a seasonal Item that may only be available once a year. Try using the search tool top right of the Store to find it.

Q: I can't find the decoration I am looking for on my farm?
A: Make sure you are showing the appropriate item in your game preferences. The item may be seasonal or a building/tool rather than a facility. Use the search tool in your tool box to help you, some items may be smaller and behind a bigger item where you can't see it easily.

Q: Where are all the different ground covers?
A: All except for the Snow Cover, are at the very bottom of the Paths/Ground section of the store. Use the scroll bar to scroll the list to the very end and then work your way up from there to see them all.

Q: Where is the Snow Ground Cover?
A: It's in the Winter section of the store. The quickest way to find it is to use the search box at the top of the store and start typing Snow Cover into the box. It will pop up into view.

Q: How do I change a ground cover?
A: You just buy a different one and it will replace the current one with the one you bought.

Q: I bought the Grass with Guidelines that cost Farm Cash, if I change the ground cover will I be charged Farm Cash to use it again or on a differnt farm?
A: The Grass with Guidelines is a one time Farm Cash purchase. After the initial purchase with Farm Cash it can be used as many times as you like and on as many farms as you want. If you change the ground cover or want to use it on other farms it costs the same as any other ground cover, 100 coins.

Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

To make a suggestion for a new decoration post in Decorations for the farm (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634710)

ella_fant@hotmail.com
Mar 09 2021, 10:43 PM
I have been trying to add snow clouds to my farm
i can do so many then the site comes up with a slashkey error message and then the game freezes

Also when working on other peoples facilities and clients i find that each one is done twice - the first one gives you the amounts that you receive and almost instantly it comes up with oops you have already worked these facilities today before moving onto the next one - this takes up a lot of time

Taz D
Mar 09 2021, 10:50 PM
I have been trying to add snow clouds to my farm
i can do so many then the site comes up with a slashkey error message and then the game freezes

Also when working on other peoples facilities and clients i find that each one is done twice - the first one gives you the amounts that you receive and almost instantly it comes up with oops you have already worked these facilities today before moving onto the next one - this takes up a lot of time
Hi ella_fant,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations since that is your first question. There are problems with the floating decorations that the developers are aware of. They have not had time to work on this so it is best not to try working with them currently.

Are you using an automatic clicker? If so then it may be clicking too fast and getting the same area twice.

If not then it could be your mouse may need a new battery or to be replaced. I have had a mouse do this to me and it was a case of the left mouse button wearing out and clicking twice on me.

SherriM
Jul 02 2021, 01:11 PM
on Farm 1 i have a Christmas pig unable to click on to take out delete or anything for years. on Farm 17 ive a pair of arms from an old Halloween ghoul decoration that is permanently stuck there, took it out to delete to empty my mail box and it glitched just the arms show and its been like that since. my Id# 1228438011 thankyou if you could help

Taz D
Jul 02 2021, 01:24 PM
on Farm 1 i have a Christmas pig unable to click on to take out delete or anything for years. on Farm 17 ive a pair of arms from an old Halloween ghoul decoration that is permanently stuck there, took it out to delete to empty my mail box and it glitched just the arms show and its been like that since. my Id# 1228438011 thankyou if you could help
Hi SherriM,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations.
For the pig try hiding everything on the farm except seasonal decorations. Then try to highlight the pig and sell it.

For the partial ghoul on farm 17, and the pig if you can't highlight it, you will need to contact Support about those as we don't have any way to remove them for you.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

AussieGecko
Oct 18 2021, 11:00 PM
Hi there, hope I am posting this in the right place. My ID number is: 1226278369 and my farm number 29 has had rain stuck on there for months. I've tried everything but for some reason it won't budge nor can I click on it. My little people are drowning. LOL All help appreciated.

Taz D
Oct 18 2021, 11:03 PM
Hi there, hope I am posting this in the right place. My ID number is: 1226278369 and my farm number 29 has had rain stuck on there for months. I've tried everything but for some reason it won't budge nor can I click on it. My little people are drowning. LOL All help appreciated.
Hi AussieGecko,
The developers are aware of this. They fixed all the others like it except the rain for the previous release. Hopefully they will fix the rain soon as well.

AussieGecko
Oct 20 2021, 06:24 PM
Thanks Taz for the reply. I reckon they have their hands full right now so I'm not worried. Have a great day.

Tiger
Oct 21 2021, 04:25 AM
Thanks Taz for the reply. I reckon they have their hands full right now so I'm not worried. Have a great day.

Hi AussieGecko,

The devs have now changed the rain so it has a cloud on top if it to make it easier to highlight. You'll have to go have a look at it to see if it's still suitable for the design of your farm.

It's no good for the way I have designed a few of mine so I will be taking them off. What a shame.

Joyinlife
Nov 15 2021, 10:07 PM
I cannot find the white ground cover. It was in winter and I used it for a farm. The next day it was gone. I looked in paths at the other backgrounds but now snow background. It is the one that sells for 100.00 Am I blind?

Taz D
Nov 15 2021, 10:12 PM
I cannot find the white ground cover. It was in winter and I used it for a farm. The next day it was gone. I looked in paths at the other backgrounds but now snow background. It is the one that sells for 100.00 Am I blind?
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the subject thread about decorations.
It is in the Winter section still and is called Snow Cover.

RIAP27
Dec 02 2021, 07:45 PM
A question about the trees (pine, palm and one of the big Xmas trees) that have lights that twinkle and flash. My pines and palms are naked with no lights. The ones I received as gifts are likewise. I did not notice until now when I decided to bring them out from storage to join the ones that are out all the time. Is that something that is inactivated but will be activate soon?

Taz D
Dec 02 2021, 07:56 PM
A question about the trees (pine, palm and one of the big Xmas trees) that have lights that twinkle and flash. My pines and palms are naked with no lights. The ones I received as gifts are likewise. I did not notice until now when I decided to bring them out from storage to join the ones that are out all the time. Is that something that is inactivated but will be activate soon?
Hi Riap,
The animated items have not been worked on yet and are just set to static at this time. Only the developers know when they will get to work on those.

RIAP27
Dec 02 2021, 08:03 PM
Thanks Taz,
If that is the case all is fine. Just was wondering.

keetakeets
Jan 19 2022, 11:11 AM
How do I remove the snow cover and get it back to regular fields to plant? ty

Taz D
Jan 19 2022, 11:18 AM
How do I remove the snow cover and get it back to regular fields to plant? ty
Hi keetakeets,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about decorations. Please when you have a problem or question post it in the Help & Support section.
Instructions on how to post are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635854

To remove the snow cover you need to buy another ground cover (100 coins). You can find all the other ground covers in the Paths/Grounds section of the store. They are all at the bottom of the list.

linda 57
Feb 18 2022, 02:08 PM
Just a quick question. Would it be possible to add suspension bridges?

marymarcel
Feb 18 2022, 02:16 PM
Just a quick question. Would it be possible to add suspension bridges?

Hi linda 57 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Decorations.

If you have an idea for the game please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all threads grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.
This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Brugpuppy
Mar 05 2022, 12:10 AM
All my decorations on my Farm 37, Governers Mansion, named after the mansion which is missing along with all the other decorations, other than land patches and some trees. I have checked storage, but they are not there. Please help. Thanks

Tiger
Mar 05 2022, 03:42 AM
All my decorations on my Farm 37, Governers Mansion, named after the mansion which is missing along with all the other decorations, other than land patches and some trees. I have checked storage, but they are not there. Please help. Thanks

Hi Brugpuppy,

I am not seeing any mansion called Governers Mansion available to buy in the store. Are you sure that's the correct name for it?

You do have the Florida Mansion and another Mansion in your item storage, could it have been one of those?

Which other decorations were on that farm that have gone missing?

Have any of your SNs done any designing for you on that farm? If they have had permission to design that farm have you asked them if they could have sold or deleted anything on that farm?

Were the missing items there before you upgraded that farm to 52x52?

Brugpuppy
Mar 05 2022, 05:44 PM
I did not make a list of all the decorations on that farm. The Governers Mansion is a big house/building that was on the latest update. The farm had numerous items, including animal buildings, filled with animals: barn, dairy, pig sty, chickens etc. There were many other decorative buildings, including an outhouse, winery, oxen pulling wagon, people, chickens, horses (I think) plus rocks, plants, trees, an arch ranch sign, etc. I had not looked at that farm for awhile, so trying to remember all, is difficult. None of the items mentioned are in my storage, Farm 37 only has land paths and a few trees left. I hope somehow, these can be retrieved. Many thanks.
Going to add some stuff from my storage, and see if they stick.

Taz D
Mar 05 2022, 05:52 PM
I did not make a list of all the decorations on that farm. The Governers Mansion is a big house/building that was on the latest update. The farm had numerous items, including animal buildings, filled with animals: barn, dairy, pig sty, chickens etc. There were many other decorative buildings, including an outhouse, winery, oxen pulling wagon, people, chickens, horses (I think) plus rocks, plants, trees, an arch ranch sign, etc. I had not looked at that farm for awhile, so trying to remember all, is difficult. None of the items mentioned are in my storage, Farm 37 only has land paths and a few trees left. I hope somehow, these can be retrieved. Many thanks.
Hi Brugpuppy,
I am sorry, but we have no way of retrieving anything that was on the farm. Also we do not have any kind of list showing what you had on that farm that are purchased with coins. There isn't any building in the game called the Govenors Mansion, so maybe you can find it in the store to see what the actual name is.

The only thing I can offer is for you to contact Support if you can come up with a list of the main items and possibly get a refund off the coins for those. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

baw149
Jun 09 2022, 06:36 PM
Yesterday a window with a Peach tower appeared on my screen. I was in the process of clicking my mouse, which made it disappear. I searched to see if it was a new facility, building or tool, but I could not find it. I checked in my storage and as many places as I could, but I still do not know why it appeared or where it went. HELP!!:confused:

Taz D
Jun 09 2022, 06:43 PM
Yesterday a window with a Peach tower appeared on my screen. I was in the process of clicking my mouse, which made it disappear. I searched to see if it was a new facility, building or tool, but I could not find it. I checked in my storage and as many places as I could, but I still do not know why it appeared or where it went. HELP!!:confused:
Hi baw,
I moved your post to the thread about decorations.
We do not have anything like that currently in the game. I am not sure what you saw but it doesn't exist currently in the game.

Tiger
Jun 10 2022, 04:16 AM

Hi bawl149,

There is a Peach Water Tower building which is a decoration. Search for that item in the store so you can see what it looks like and see if that was what you were seeing. If you have one on your farms you will need to show the Buildings in your preferences to see it.

If you do have one on your farms, could you have been using the search tool to search for something like Peach or something else with some of those letters in it like pea for example ? If you did that would have showed the Peach Water Tower up along with peach trees and anything else matching that search criteria. As that building is a decoration using a tool would have temporarily hidden it again.

Zany Clover
Jun 10 2022, 06:54 AM
The programmers have done a lovely job of creating interesting artistic elements--buildings, holiday items, etc., but often they fall under the crop plots and I can't find a way to make them stay on top - see jpg. My Easter pond & Easter garden can't even be recognized. Can y'all PLEASE PLEASE fix this so all items will sit on top of plots? That would be much appreciated by those of us who design every farm. Thanks! Zany Cloverhttp://https://www.facebook.com/shirley.hancock/--Image posted 6/10/22 at 6:54AM CDT

marymarcel
Jun 10 2022, 07:26 AM
The programmers have done a lovely job of creating interesting artistic elements--buildings, holiday items, etc., but often they fall under the crop plots and I can't find a way to make them stay on top - see jpg. My Easter pond & Easter garden can't even be recognized. Can y'all PLEASE PLEASE fix this so all items will sit on top of plots? That would be much appreciated by those of us who design every farm. Thanks! Zany Cloverhttp://https://www.facebook.com/shirley.hancock/--Image posted 6/10/22 at 6:54AM CDT

Hi Zany Clover :)

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section. You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

Your pictures are not showing up, so if you need instructions please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

PapaDoe
Aug 13 2022, 09:00 PM
I am rrying to find the Marine with Flag .. Please help !!!

Taz D
Aug 13 2022, 09:03 PM
I am rrying to find the Marine with Flag .. Please help !!!
Hi PapaDoe,
That was a holiday decoration. It is not available all the time.

Jan Edwards
Sep 12 2022, 04:12 PM
When are we going to get more decorations????

marymarcel
Sep 12 2022, 04:25 PM
When are we going to get more decorations????

Hi Jan :)

Developers dont tell us in advance what new items they will release.

But if you want to make a suggestion,not a question, about decorations, please post it in our Suggestion section.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

keciae
Oct 22 2022, 03:01 PM
None of my animated Halloween decor is working.

marymarcel
Oct 22 2022, 03:19 PM
None of my animated Halloween decor is working.

Hi keciae :)

We only have static decorations, we need to wait and see if developers can create the animated ones.

gatormania
Apr 02 2023, 01:46 PM
Often, my backgrounds revert back to something other than what I purchased them to be... Is this normal...? Thanks !

marymarcel
Apr 02 2023, 02:00 PM
Often, my backgrounds revert back to something other than what I purchased them to be... Is this normal...? Thanks !

Hi gatormania :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If you are not purchasing the backgrounds yourself then could it be possible that a superneighbor with design privilages for that farm has purchased them?

If that is not the problem, be sure you are loading the game from the icon in your facebook home page and not from a saved link in your computer as it could be corrupted.

Also, try clearing your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in other tab. Then reopen your farms and check if the problme continues through the following days.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

shannt
Sep 12 2023, 04:51 PM
I apologize if this is in the wrong place but when is the autumn things available in the store?

marymarcel
Sep 12 2023, 05:11 PM
I apologize if this is in the wrong place but when is the autumn things available in the store?

Hi shannt :)

They will be available during November when Thanksgiving is celebrated.

dleenorris
Sep 18 2023, 02:35 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find info on how the Vertical Farm works? As in how many facilities can it hold and can you have more than one on a farm? I've searched but haven't been successful. Thank you

Donna Norris
1744111875 Build No: 551

Tiger
Sep 18 2023, 06:35 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find info on how the Vertical Farm works? As in how many facilities can it hold and can you have more than one on a farm? I've searched but haven't been successful. Thank you

Donna Norris
1744111875 Build No: 551

Hi Donna,

I have moved your post to the thread about decorations as you are not having problems with making or loading a product in a facility.

The Vertical Farm is just a decoration, although we know some farmers like to hide some facilities using the bigger decorative buildings they were not designed with the specific intention to do that or hide any set amount of facilities.

All you can really do is try what will move slightly behind it so that a facility won't show when the building is also showing up.

You may find it easier to try moving a facility behind it using the purple freestyle designer. You may have to play around with rotation of the decorative building as well as the different sizes and rotation of facilities to see what would work for you. Smaller sized facilities may work better than the larger or taller sized ones. If when you move something it will not place back down, that usually means there's already something in that location preventing it.

Joyinlife
Sep 19 2023, 09:52 PM
Just curious, I somehow deleted almost an entire farm of coca trees. Is there a way this can be recovered or am I just done for. It did not give any pre-warning like I normally see. P.S. Thank you for new farms. Can the database handle them without slow downs loading?

Taz D
Sep 19 2023, 10:00 PM
Just curious, I somehow deleted almost an entire farm of coca trees. Is there a way this can be recovered or am I just done for. It did not give any pre-warning like I normally see. P.S. Thank you for new farms. Can the database handle them without slow downs loading?
Hi Joyinlife,
I am sorry, but we have no way to restore anything on farms.

Each farm has it's own separate database file, so yes the game can handle ithe addition without a slow down.

shannt
Sep 30 2023, 03:53 AM
Will the Halloween decorations be released on October 1st?

Tiger
Sep 30 2023, 07:10 AM
Will the Halloween decorations be released on October 1st?

Hi shannt,

The 1st is a little early for Halloween decorations when I look at when they were released in previous years. They have been released fairly early in October in the past. I just can't give you any specific date.
The devs are very busy right now. There is a release due next month so they might be released either before that or at the same time.

UPDATE: Old Halloween decorations have been released.

JNelson
Nov 28 2023, 06:22 PM
shoot i was still finishing my Nov design ..... December came out too early ..... thought have a couple more days .... oh well ....

JNelson
Nov 29 2023, 04:24 AM
the winter decorations came out too early, we should have had til end of month with the autumn ones,,,, is there any way you can at least put the store ones back up for a few days? you done this before when the next set was put out too early ......
frustrated was working on that field went to reload game and poof all gone .....

Tiger
Nov 29 2023, 07:04 AM
the winter decorations came out too early, we should have had til end of month with the autumn ones,,,, is there any way you can at least put the store ones back up for a few days? you done this before when the next set was put out too early ......
frustrated was working on that field went to reload game and poof all gone .....

Hi JNelson,

The only times we have had any specific dates for seasonal decor to remain available was back when the forum was running contests.

Other than that, if I am recalling correctly, the only time decor has been returned for a short time was when the previous seasons decorations were not being replaced by the next seasons.

Reversing that decision may not be popular with those that are already buying them and decorating for things like Xmas. If you wish you could make that request to the support team and see what they say.

JNelson
Nov 29 2023, 09:15 AM
Hi JNelson,

The only times we have had any specific dates for seasonal decor to remain available was back when the forum was running contests.

Other than that, if I am recalling correctly, the only time decor has been returned for a short time was when the previous seasons decorations were not being replaced by the next seasons.

Reversing that decision may not be popular with those that are already buying them and decorating for things like Xmas. If you wish you could make that request to the support team and see what they say.

ugh,, yes will make suggestion if they not going to keep to end of month as they normally do,, then give us an end date ,,,, very frustrating

JuneBarkhouse1234@outlook
Dec 04 2023, 04:23 AM
I don't know where to put this. I hope you can help. On Dec 2, 2023, I went into my Farm Town account. Farm 32 to find someone was adding decorations on my farm. I do not have an SN, so how does one get in and start designing your farm? I spent 1 hour removing what someone had done to my farm. Thank you, June Barkhouse

marymarcel
Dec 04 2023, 07:43 AM
I don't know where to put this. I hope you can help. On Dec 2, 2023, I went into my Farm Town account. Farm 32 to find someone was adding decorations on my farm. I do not have an SN, so how does one get in and start designing your farm? I spent 1 hour removing what someone had done to my farm. Thank you, June Barkhouse

Hi JuneBarkhouse :)

Your farm 32 is private and it is decorated with winter and Christmas decorations.

Your data doesnt show you have a super neighbor right now and according to your post, it doesnt seem you hired someone to design together.

It is very strange as the only other farmers who could decorate another farmer's farm are: superneighbors with design privilages for that specific farm or a farmer friend you hired to design that farm together.

Did you provide your credentials to other farmer? That could be another way to enter your account.

If you wish you can report this to Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

jnorton
Dec 17 2023, 02:22 PM
I had two and the one on Farm 1 is missing. I do not think I accidentally deleted it. I put the other someplace and cannot remember where. Poor Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus are getting wet.

marymarcel
Dec 17 2023, 02:39 PM
I had two and the one on Farm 1 is missing. I do not think I accidentally deleted it. I put the other someplace and cannot remember where. Poor Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus are getting wet.

Hi jnorton :)

The only Nativity Stable showing up in your data and your farms, is placed on your farm 7.

We do not have data for coins items so I cant tell you if you sold it or delete it.

It only costs coins so you can easily purchase another one in the store.

WingmanFarm
Mar 10 2024, 11:43 AM
I got this from the rewards section and is now in my storage.
How do I get rid of it. Am I supposed to buy something?

Taz D
Mar 10 2024, 12:27 PM
I got this from the rewards section and is now in my storage.
How do I get rid of it. Am I supposed to buy something?
Hi WingmanFarm,
It is not coins for the game to spend. It is a St Patrick's Day decoration.

LisaScobee
Mar 26 2024, 10:58 PM
Am I seeing things or is there NOT a FLAG for Hungary?

Taz D
Mar 26 2024, 11:21 PM
Am I seeing things or is there NOT a FLAG for Hungary?
Hi LisaScobee,
No there is not a flag for Hungary in the store. There are not flags for all the countries in the world. If you would like to make a suggestion for one then please post it in the Suggestions section. There is a thread there for Decorations suggestions.

LisaScobee
Mar 26 2024, 11:36 PM
Hi LisaScobee,
No there is not a flag for Hungary in the store. There are not flags for all the countries in the world. If you would like to make a suggestion for one then please post it in the Suggestions section. There is a thread there for Decorations suggestions.

It's all good. I thought I was just not seeing something.

lsmennifer
Apr 11 2024, 08:40 AM
I had put the ponds in place and done everything was in place.
When I reload the farm the ponds is different place.
I had repeat doing buying ponds many time to decorate again and again and is still happening. I gave up and ask for Help.
Thank you!

http://https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/

Taz D
Apr 11 2024, 09:45 AM
I had put the ponds in place and done everything was in place.
When I reload the farm the ponds is different place.
I had repeat doing buying ponds many time to decorate again and again and is still happening. I gave up and ask for Help.
Thank you!

http://https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/
Hi Ismennifer,
I am sorry but there isn't any help we can give you for this. The only reason I can think of them for shifting is there may already be something in the place you are trying to put them. You can not place two things on the farms in the same square even with the purple hand.

lsmennifer
Apr 11 2024, 12:46 PM
Hi Ismennifer,
I am sorry but there isn't any help we can give you for this. The only reason I can think of them for shifting is there may already be something in the place you are trying to put them. You can not place two things on the farms in the same square even with the purple hand.

At that area it just ponds only, nothing below no flowers, trees, crops no decoration at all.
Anyway Thank You!