PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 10th, 2015

Pages : 1 [2]

Aussie Rae
Dec 25 2015, 09:09 PM
For people having this problem (I am having it too), remember that when you hire, you can click on the Show Work Info button to show which farms are ready to work for that type of hire. It is not ideal, but it is getting me by until the Stats tool is fixed.

have you checked your Flash Player and cleared all sites?

brenda steele
Dec 26 2015, 04:54 AM
I take it after 11 days nearly 2 weeks from latest update the facility wont be coming yet again is there some reason why there is a regular sign that 1 facility is never released when it is suppose to be i have noticed in past the same happening why not drag it to the next update ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its already been released

brenda steele
Dec 26 2015, 04:56 AM
All these updates keep saying things have speeded up well when logging into Farmtown it now takes forever and even then when I finally get to my farm it then has a box saying its loading which seems to be stuck on 25% for about a minute, its far from faster than it was before, if anything its a whole lot slower

marymarcel
Dec 26 2015, 05:55 AM
All these updates keep saying things have speeded up well when logging into Farmtown it now takes forever and even then when I finally get to my farm it then has a box saying its loading which seems to be stuck on 25% for about a minute, its far from faster than it was before, if anything its a whole lot slower

Hi brenda steele:)

Which browser are you using? have you tried another browser to check if you have the same problems?

Also, are you clearing your browser cache? if yes, please read the following, it was posted by Raul in his notes for November release:

Post-Release Updates - November 21th, 1:00AM

We just released another batch of improvements and bug fixes as part of the next release, see all the details below:

- Farm Loading optimizations, farms should in general load up to 25% faster. This is assuming that most of your game items are cached by your browser. A note on this, clearing your browser cache should be done only when necessary, for example, when Farmtown doesn't load correctly or extreme cases like that, usually it is not needed, and the downside is that every time you clear your browser cache you have to reload all the items to your computer which takes time, specially on slower connections, and every time you visit farms with items that are not cached you will have to wait extra time. Clearing memcache is fine and doesn't have any downsides, memcache is cleared automatically after 3 hours of inactivity.

earlgray
Dec 26 2015, 09:32 AM
I'm really loving the new zoom level. Thanks!

Texas Belle
Dec 27 2015, 02:53 PM
Ok what's going on, i'm getting a lot of disconnect, click the green tick or reload the red with the X, and that is every time I try to use the farm stats.. was working fine yesterday.. so that is a new one.. I am so sick and tired since I got changed from server, that I may just wait and have patience like you all say but while I wait and have patience I will stay away from here.. I had to put my cat to sleep and my mood is not great, so I'm sorry if I offend anybody but I am very frustated at the moment.. oh and I have the latest on the flash, have put my Tune my Mac to work and have cleared the memcache also... thanks

Tiger
Dec 27 2015, 03:01 PM
Ok what's going on, i'm getting a lot of disconnect, click the green tick or reload the red with the X, and that is every time I try to use the farm stats.. was working fine yesterday.. so that is a new one.. I am so sick and tired since I got changed from server, that I may just wait and have patience like you all say but while I wait and have patience I will stay away from here.. I had to put my cat to sleep and my mood is not great, so I'm sorry if I offend anybody but I am very frustated at the moment.. oh and I have the latest on the flash, have put my Tune my Mac to work and have cleared the memcache also... thanks

Hi Texas Belle,

Sorry to hear you have sad news.

The farm stats problem has been sent off to the developers. Currently it's only working for some people when using the Current farm setting. If you need it to know what farm to hire people to work for, you can use the Show Work Info within the hire window, not ideal i know but better than nothing while you wait.

EireneM
Dec 28 2015, 10:11 AM
my condolences on the sad loss of your beloved pet Texas Belle and so sorry that you are now experiencing the same problem as quite a few of us this has been happening to some since November I also have been very patient so patient that I have decided not to plant anything on my farms for some time, all I am doing is quests and I will NOT plant anything until I am notified it is fixed I also am fed up with this server wf36 and wish they would move me,

NJones277
Dec 28 2015, 06:50 PM
I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you. When I worked my farms today, I didn't see a sign of any of the lines that have been showing up since the flash update. Everything looks sharp and clear. Whatever you (Raul and the devs) did, it made the game better. :) <3

marymarcel
Dec 29 2015, 07:02 AM
From Raul's notes

Post-Release Updates - December 28th, 3:30PM

BugFix: Farm Stats timeout issues
BugFix: The single tool Axe was consuming fuel
BugFix: Ordering by Level in the neighbour bar was not working for users with very high XP

Susan Cuttriss
Dec 29 2015, 07:28 AM
Thanks Mary...noticed last night it had been fixed :)

TexasQuilter
Dec 29 2015, 10:41 AM
From Raul's notes

BugFix: The single tool Axe was consuming fuel
BugFix: Ordering by Level in the neighbour bar was not working for users with very high XP

Happy, happy farmer here now,,, my FarmStats tool is working again !!!
Thank you so much for fixing this !! I knew it would get fixed and just patiently waited for the fix to take place.

It is great to be able to play the best game on Facebook !!

EireneM
Dec 30 2015, 11:50 AM
thank you so much I don't know what you did but I thank you my stats are now working

KnittyGirl
Dec 31 2015, 06:24 PM
Hello, I had about 4 Quests completed and I just went to see if my next one was ready to collect the coins and I my 4 Quests are gone!!!!! I collected the coins from the one that was ready and it didn't log that one either! I'm afraid to work any quests now. Anyone know what's going on? Thank you

Clohar
Dec 31 2015, 06:32 PM
Hello, I had about 4 Quests completed and I just went to see if my next one was ready to collect the coins and I my 4 Quests are gone!!!!! I collected the coins from the one that was ready and it didn't log that one either! I'm afraid to work any quests now. Anyone know what's going on? Thank you

I do have the same problem with the Quest and COOP Quest

NanCEurich
Dec 31 2015, 06:39 PM

had 13 co op done now none:confused:

Stu3
Dec 31 2015, 06:52 PM

had 13 co op done now none:confused:

2016 Glitch? i have a few different farms all had 13 completed CQ waiting to be cashed out when time was ready however i have come back 2 hrs later and poof all quests are on 0 accross all accounts whats going on with this vanishing Quests this needs to be sorted out this is 13 wiped out across atleast 3 accounts now come on raul whats going on here?
even the RQ have been wiped out where they were waiting for the time to tick by for the Quests to be cashed out

max_river
Dec 31 2015, 06:56 PM
i am issues with both of quest

MichaelWEurich
Dec 31 2015, 07:21 PM
My completed regular and co-op quests are all showing 0. I had 8 regular quests completed and I think 10 co-op quests completed. Any idea when these will be restored?

beautysmom
Dec 31 2015, 07:22 PM
And same problem here.... 11 co-op quests completed and 6 regular quests, now nothing... Would have finished 14 co-ops by the time my 7 days are up on Saturday morning, and 8 by the time that my 7 days are up on Sunday am. Sure would hate to have spent the time to get skunked this week!:confused:

Post-script--just finished my 12th co-op quest, and am still showing zero done. Ditto none shown for regular quests. A fix before Saturday morning would be great!

Lance75231
Dec 31 2015, 08:22 PM
I have noticed that when working farms rather it is a friends farm that I am a super neighbor for or not a superneighbor for or someone i do not know (getting hired at market place), I am not able to let got of the tool by clicking the green man. the tool stays and will not go away. I can switch tools alright but when clicking the green man it will not "let the tool go". Just an fyi I am probably the only one this is happening to any way...Happy New Year to all

mcdaddie
Dec 31 2015, 08:23 PM
I also have the same problem. Have no idea how many quests of each type I already had rung up as done, but I DO know that I tried to collect 3 coop's and 1 reg. quest and never showed a number in the completed. Everything is at zero. I feel this is a REAL problem and clearing memcache, clearing browser cache, rebooting computer, changing browser, will not work. Please send straight to Dev's.

Lance75231
Dec 31 2015, 08:28 PM
seeing the posting about the quests - i went to go check mine and saw that i have the same problem

Barb in CA
Dec 31 2015, 08:28 PM
All of my regular quests and co op quests are also wiped out. All zeros across the board. Hope they can fix this - my supposed 8th quest is working, and was going to cash out the old year with FC.

But glitches aside, I wish you all a Happy New Year for 2016.

MichHotRod
Dec 31 2015, 09:17 PM
I wish everybody A Happy New Year, and my Quest have disappear. But I see i'm not the only one that has happen to.

June Nelson
Dec 31 2015, 09:32 PM
All of my regular quests and co op quests are also wiped out. All zeros across the board. Hope they can fix this - my supposed 8th quest is working, and was going to cash out the old year with FC.

But glitches aside, I wish you all a Happy New Year for 2016.

Ditto... have now lost all 8 of my regular quests, and 11 co-op quests, both of which I had until Saturday to claim. Ummmmm, I think this is New Year's Eve, not April Fools Day. ;) I'm now out 4 FT cash. :eek:

Nevertheless, I also wish you all a very Happy New Year... may 2016 be glitch free for FT. :D

NJones277
Dec 31 2015, 09:59 PM
Same here - all numbers are zero on the quests, both regular and co-op. Don't know how many completed ones I lost, but I usually collect FT cash on the weekends, so.... (Maybe they're working on a new update for us - that's usually when things get wonky.)

Happy New Year to all. 2016 will be an awesome year!!!! :)

cocosfarm
Dec 31 2015, 10:09 PM
My completed regular and co-op quests are all showing 0. I had 8 regular quests completed and I think 10 co-op quests completed. Any idea when these will be restored?

All my completed quests disappeared

beegy
Dec 31 2015, 10:36 PM
Same here. All completed regular quests and Co op quests have zeros all the way across :(

Rob T
Jan 01 2016, 12:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's possible that this was caused by the change in the Date over the new year, An email has been sent to the developers, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Happy New Year everyone

Lainiea
Jan 01 2016, 05:55 AM
I also have the same problem. Have no idea how many quests of each type I already had rung up as done, but I DO know that I tried to collect 3 coop's and 1 reg. quest and never showed a number in the completed. Everything is at zero. I feel this is a REAL problem and clearing memcache, clearing browser cache, rebooting computer, changing browser, will not work. Please send straight to Dev's.

Mine have reset to ZERO now too. This is a horrid thing to happen to all of us !!

KnittyGirl
Jan 01 2016, 08:16 AM
All of my Quests are back! Thank you Devs for addressing this issue so promptly!!! I'm so happ!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

marymarcel
Jan 01 2016, 08:28 AM
Hi all:)

Just to let you all know an email was sent to the developers. Some of you are just reporting all their quests are back

Please if you still have problems, try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen and check again if your quests are back

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

We are very sorry for any inconvenience and thank you all for your patience.

MichHotRod
Jan 01 2016, 08:40 AM
The Quests look like they have been fixed, Thanks devs & A Happy New Years

June Nelson
Jan 01 2016, 09:46 AM
All my quests are also now back... thank gawd for huge blessings. ;) Much appreciation to the devs, 'n developers... HAPPY 2016 to all. :)

jljdestiny9
Jan 01 2016, 03:52 PM
My quests are back as well. Thank you to the developers for addressing this issue so quickly! Happy New Year!

beverduster
Jan 01 2016, 10:20 PM
hope they fix the super chicken, buy it and it wont go in the hen house, says come back latter, then they take it back i guess, go back & they are gone

Jdnelso
Jan 04 2016, 01:56 PM

mine is still timing out ,,, but intermittently not every time, sometimes i have to try it 3 or 4 times before it finally works --- only happens when i try to use it for the "all farms" data

done all the usual stuff. using Opera, Win 10

Lance75231
Jan 05 2016, 12:26 AM

mine is still timing out ,,, but intermittently not every time, sometimes i have to try it 3 or 4 times before it finally works --- only happens when i try to use it for the "all farms" data

done all the usual stuff. using Opera, Win 10

this is happening to me too.....

FarmerWitch
Jan 06 2016, 02:41 AM
Time for the Christmas stuff to be removed from gifts?

Aussie Rae
Jan 06 2016, 02:45 AM
It will be 4 weeks tomorrow since the last update was released, :) just saying...lol

Susan Canning
Jan 06 2016, 04:38 AM
Please in the next updates can you increase production of (tea) kettles and / or reduce the amount used in the B & B I never have enough. Also plant pots are always short

brendensmile
Jan 06 2016, 04:44 AM
Could you please remove the Christmas items from the gift page. Christmas was 12 days ago and we didn't even get any New Year's items. Thank you.

crafty chris
Jan 06 2016, 08:56 AM
Thank you everyone for your feedback on the new release. This thread is now being closed.

While we await the new release please post any help you require in our Help and Support section and any suggestions in the suggestions area of the forum.

Happy New Year :)