PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- December 10th, 2015

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Dec 10 2015, 05:29 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last updates released on December 28th, 3:30PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=619046)

1. 28 Holiday Decorations: Released a week ago, 5 as gifts, 14 at top of the Holiday category in the store, 6 at the bottom and 4 Winter items close to the bottom in the Winter category.

2. 25 New Levels: 27 new items in the Buildings, Other, Motion, Farming, Furniture and Fun categories in the Store.

3. Last 4 expansions for Farm 28: See prices below:

34x34 - 14500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 15000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 15500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 16000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Improvements to the 'Show Work Info' in the 'Show Names' window: The available work shown will now depend on the currently selected tool. For example if you had the Plower selected when you clicked the Show Names->Show Work Info, then the numbers shown will be the amount of fields ready to plow on each farm, if you have the Seeder selected, the info shown will be the amount of plow fields on each farm, if you have the Harvest-Plant combine, the info shown will be the amount of fields ready to harvest, ready to plow and plow fields combined. Same for the fish, tree and flower tools.

If you did not have any tool selected, then the behavior will be the same as before, it will be a summary of all the work available on each of your farms.

The Refresh Time for the Show Work Info button has also been decreased from 20 mins to 10 mins, the same Refresh Time that was used in the Market Window.

5. 16 x 16 Crop Tools: Harvester, Plower and Harvest-Plow Combine are now available in 16 x 16 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 256 fields at a time.

The Seeder 16 x 16 and the Harvest-Plant Combine 16 x 16 will be released on the next release.

6. Performance Optimizations and Improvements released today:

- When you are fishing for others as an employee, if you accidentally click on the grass the avatar tele-transport itself instead of walk.
- When posting Facilities to your friends, if you did that from certain facilities like the Courthouse Supplies Factory, Courthouse and a few others, then your friends were experiencing an Expired message when trying to work your facilities.
- More optimizations for the Seeder and Harvest-Plant combine, especially when working overloaded farms.
- When using the "Flower Sprinkler" (brown) or the "Water Can" there is no more dark square to highlight the flowers needing watering, this was making the game too slow, instead, the "Water Can" now works with the Eye, for example if the Eye is closed everything that's not an unwatered flower is hidden.
- Removed the "Saving..." message that was appearing randomly when fishing for others.
- Some products in the help windows were shown as if they can be stocked in the facilities in which they are made.

7. Performance Optimizations and Improvements released during the past 3 weeks:

- Farm Loading optimizations, farms should in general load up to 25% faster. This is assuming that most of your game items are cached by your browser. A note on this, clearing your browser cache should be done only when necessary, for example, when Farmtown doesn't load correctly or extreme cases like that, usually it is not needed, and the downside is that every time you clear your browser cache you have to reload all the items to your computer which takes time, especially on slower connections, and every time you visit farms with items that are not cached you will have to wait extra time. Clearing memcache is fine and doesn't have any downsides, memcache is cleared automatically after 3 hours of inactivity.

- Better progress indicators, you will now see a more uniform progress indicator as your items are being downloaded and as your farm is being rendered for display.
- When planting using the Combine Harvest-Plant, you can change seeds by opening the store directly, you do not need to perform the extra step of re-selecting your combine again on your toolbox.
- Flags for Bahamas, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore are now showing correctly.
- There is now one more line in the chat history, for a total of 6 lines.
- When working as a Super Neighbour, we removed the "Would you like to go home?" confirmation message when you click on the Home icon.
- When clicking the blue disk on top to save changes, we replaced the confirmation message by a non intrusive fading message.
- Buying trees from the store now works like buying flowers, you can keep buying the same tree repeatedly without re-opening the store or using the Buy Multiple option in the item menu
- Removed the "Freeze/Unfreeze while Farming" avatar menu option, it's now defaulted to 'Freeze while Farming' to all players to increase performance.
- More speed optimizations for crop tools, transplanter and multiplanter.
- We removed the Black "Loading ..." box that appeared when you start harvesting as an employee. Please report if you are still seeing this box.

- More consistency and optimizations for farming tools:
a) Remove progress bars from seeder, combines and plower
b) When plowing new fields on the grass there is no transparency and the real fields appears quickly
c) The operation of the harvester now works the same as the combines, plower and seeder, in the way that your mouse don't have to be on top of a ready to harvest item to harvest the next set of items
d) The operation of the chainsaw now works the same as the tree shaker and the flower harvester in the way that your mouse don't have to be on top of a ready to chop item to chop the next set of items
e) More optimizations when using the combines

- BugFix: When using the Multiplanters sometimes the recently planted items disappeared and appeared randomly.
- BugFix: When using the manure spreaders and sprinklers, sometimes an "[object]" message was shown instead of the correct message.
- BugFix: On full screen, all tool tips in main panel and tool box were showing in the wrong position.
- BugFix: When sending gifts to friends, an arrow was showing on top of the selected gifts even if it was not an animal.
- BugFix: Unable to unload a train due to no fuel available.
- BugFix: When using the sprinklers manually going farm to farm, sometimes the sprinkler got stuck and you were not able to change tools.
- BugFix: When selecting a gift to send to your friends, you can now use the "Proceed to Send" button at the bottom and the next screen will automatically scroll to the top.
- BugFix: When working as a Super Neighbour with the "design/allow selling with my coins" permission granted, the buy one/multiple options are now available again.
- BugFix: Clicking on the "Multi" button in Item Storage/Giftbox sometimes triggered the Single Use instead of the Multiplanter functionality.
- BugFix: When visiting strangers, the size of their farms were incorrect.

8. Korean Restaurant (FC): Produces Korean Food.

Kimchi
Ginseng Chicken Soup
Seafood Panckake
Bulgogi
Pork Belly Wrap
Bibimbap
Soft Tofu Stew
Korean Pancake

New products in other facilities: Sesame Oil in the Oil Factory.

9. Holiday Decors Factory (Coins): Produces holiday decorations.

Copper Flower Vase
Joy Decor
Love Decor
Santa Sock
Tree Decor
Tree Ornaments
Table Decor
Glass Bowl Decor

The Small Pine Tree is now a harvestable tree and produce Pine Cones.

10. Pediatric Clinic (FC): Provides Children Medical Care Services and can be stocked with products from the Pediatric Supplies Factory.

11. Holiday Shop (Coins): Provides Holiday Decorations Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Holiday Decors Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Note: For those who didn't get the update, on November 17th we increased the output of the Long Fish Train Car by 130% (more than double) and the output of the Long Animal Products Train Car by 27%.

Post-Release Updates - December 11th, 2:30AM

- Released the first 3 facilities.

Post-Release Updates - December 11th, 7:00PM

- When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear.
- When watering your neighbour flowers, the Eye is now appearing next to the Home icon.

Post-Release Updates - December 22nd, 6:00PM

These are all updates that are part of the next release:

- When working as an employee or Super neighbour your avatar will not move anymore as you farm, same as when you are working solo, however other users in the farm will see your avatar moving, so they have a better idea of which section of the farm you are working on.
- Before this release we had 6 zoom levels, from 1 (fully zommed out) to 6 (fully zoomed in). We just added another zoom level between 1 and 2 to make the jump less abrupt.
- After using the irrigator/water sprinkler we now show the feedback message as a floating text instead of the usual message box, so no extra click is required.
- After using the manure spreader we now show the feedback message as a floating text instead of the usual message box, so no extra click is required. However this change only applies to those who have the green manure spreader.
- When you mouse over your water items you will now see the Growth time as well even if you don't have any fishing tool selected.
- When fishing with the pole or boat, the small water circle animation or the net is now shown right where you clicked, not an inch below.
- Super neighbours and regular players invited to design together can now freeze and unfreeze flowers.
- Less bandwidth consumed while farming, which could have a positive impact on performance, specially for users with slower internet connections.
BugFix: There was an issue with the Eye that after using the water can, sprinkler and other tools, the worked items were not coming back to a visible state even after releasing the tool.
BugFix: Fixed the old bug of watering flowers and then not been able to harvest them right away unless the farm was reloaded.
BugFix: When finishing working a farm, after changing farms the XP and coins suddenly changed.
BugFix: Super neighbours with all permissions allowed for designing can't use the green hand when the employer has the green hand but the Super neighbour does not own one.

Post-Release Updates - December 23rd, 3:00AM

- Released the Korean Restaurant.

Post-Release Updates - December 28th, 3:30PM

BugFix: Farm Stats timeout issues
BugFix: The single tool Axe was consuming fuel
BugFix: Ordering by Level in the neighbour bar was not working for users with very high XP

Tiger
Dec 10 2015, 05:32 PM
Thank you Raul and team :D

Qivis
Dec 10 2015, 05:33 PM
Thank ewe very much for the new levels, Raul. I was harvesting for a neighbor when the congratulations on reaching level 700 suddenly appeared!

Dutch85
Dec 10 2015, 05:37 PM
Thank you Raul! What a nice surprise!

StoneFace
Dec 10 2015, 05:38 PM
S w e e t !!

Nice night for some new stuff.

Thanks Raul, and Merry Christmas

beverduster
Dec 10 2015, 05:40 PM
t y fellers & merry christmas. you too unc

lynwoo60
Dec 10 2015, 05:40 PM
Thank you very much Raul and team for the pleasant surprise when I logged back into Farm Town after being out in the heat battling the shoppers at the local shopping centre. Now for some enjoyable shopping. lol :)

NiMo1960
Dec 10 2015, 05:44 PM
See some 16x16 tools :)

MadamePondarosa
Dec 10 2015, 05:45 PM
I managed to harvest "small pine tree" with my treeshaker. There is no ? in the store, so I have no idea what I should use it for. And it does not show in my storage after harvested either.

Bug or new function? :confused:

notaparagod
Dec 10 2015, 05:46 PM
Sweet! Thanks for the new levels!

Judy Cowan
Dec 10 2015, 05:52 PM
Whoo hoo thank you raul and team for all of your hard work all year long making our game the best there is merry christmas from my house to yours and may god bless...

Early Girl
Dec 10 2015, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the update! Early Christmas present :-):)

Texas Belle
Dec 10 2015, 05:57 PM
What a surprise to find new levels, thank you... waiting now for the rest... :)

bjyhey3
Dec 10 2015, 05:58 PM
Thanks Raul and staff...Merry Christmas

Momma Woods
Dec 10 2015, 05:59 PM
Thank you Raul for the new levels--- looking forward to new fac, etc. <3 :):)

WillowTreeFarm
Dec 10 2015, 05:59 PM
Thank you for the updates! There is a GLITCH. I am trying to plant my super neighbor and every farm I go to the purple water tool is in my hand when I arrive on the farm.

MichHotRod
Dec 10 2015, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the New Levels, can't wait to see the new stuff

Farmer_Susan
Dec 10 2015, 06:14 PM
So happy for new stuff! Thanks so much. Eager to see the details.

Tiger
Dec 10 2015, 06:15 PM
I managed to harvest "small pine tree" with my treeshaker. There is no ? in the store, so I have no idea what I should use it for. And it does not show in my storage after harvested either.

Hi MadamePondarosa,

It's showing a harvest time of 3 days in the store. We are not sure if this is right. We will have wait for the rest of the details to see what that's all about.

Lance75231
Dec 10 2015, 06:20 PM
thank you looking forward to reading all about the updates

ceciliawells33
Dec 10 2015, 06:23 PM
thank you guys for early b/day pressie i love you guys and all the work you do to keep us happy thank you so much

shutterhunter
Dec 10 2015, 06:29 PM
Aw man, I was off today and now I work 8 of the next 9 days, couldn't ya have released it last night. Just kidding. Merry Christmas to you and all the Farm Town folks and the Slashkey Wizards.

crafty chris
Dec 10 2015, 06:55 PM
thank you for my belated birthday prezzie :D

Shellgirlmtl
Dec 10 2015, 07:01 PM
Excellent surprise!!!... Gosh I love this game... Thank you so much for the great new goodies... Looking forward to the 4 new facilities coming later tonight... Yeyyyyy!!!... Another late night in the forecast for me!!!... :D;)
Off to expand my Farm 28 and spend some FC moula on the new tools!!!...

For the umpteenth time the FT Team (Devs & Mods) ROCK!!!...

MadamePondarosa
Dec 10 2015, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post

Bug or new function?

Hi MadamePondarosa,

It's showing a harvest time of 3 days in the store. We are not sure if this is right. We will have wait for the rest of the details to see what that's all about.

The "small pine tree" has not been able to harvest earlier? And the release does not mention any new function about this decor tree.

The oddest thing is that I harvested it with my treeshaker and not with the chopper tool -which would be most logical :o

MadamePondarosa
Dec 10 2015, 07:04 PM
When working facilities for my neighbours, the watering tool is constantly showing. I used the green man, but when I mooved to the next farm, it was back again

Darrell Joe
Dec 10 2015, 07:04 PM
thank you all for another super (99% of the time) year of farming. May you enjoy your personal Holiday and thank you for yet another great update

gffarmer
Dec 10 2015, 07:06 PM
thanks for the update and new levels!! Merry Christmas!!

foreverinbluejeans
Dec 10 2015, 07:09 PM
Thank you...Updated my farm 28 and got 100 XP per upgrade instead of of 1000..It's not the first time..I will not do work from the market as I get the last 2 or 3 XP..eg 100 instead of 1000...73 instead of 573..Why?

Elphnizz
Dec 10 2015, 07:11 PM
Thank you for the wonderful birthday gift!! :D

Taz D
Dec 10 2015, 07:19 PM
When working facilities for my neighbours, the watering tool is constantly showing. I used the green man, but when I mooved to the next farm, it was back again
Hi MadamePonderosa,
Are you a super neighbor for that individual?

Docperk
Dec 10 2015, 07:20 PM
Thanks for updates patiently waiting for the new facilities.

Clohar
Dec 10 2015, 07:24 PM
Thanks Raul and all the teams for such improvents of the game. Most appreciated. Happy Holidays to all my friends and Happy farming. Awaiting to see all the new facilities.

Darth Tater
Dec 10 2015, 07:24 PM
Guessing Pine cones or needles to be used new facility

Bug or new function?

The "small pine tree" has not been able to harvest earlier? And the release does not mention any new function about this decor tree.

The oddest thing is that I harvested it with my treeshaker and not with the chopper tool -which would be most logical :o

FarmerMcLashwood
Dec 10 2015, 07:33 PM
9. For the users that were experiencing issues when sending gifts or boosting trains using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers, we have received confirmation from Facebook that the issue is now fixed, please report if this is not the case.

Still not working for me - using Edge - but realise this is out of your control... another FB glitch

But thanks Raul and all the Devs for another great update - wishing you all a very Happy Christmas.

And for the Mods.. many thanks for all you do in the Forum over the year. I think you all have the patience of a saint replying to the same complaints over and over again... such a shame the people complaining didn't read back to see if their queries were answered earlier... but keep up the good work... I for one fully appreciate all that you do. Happy Christmas!

Aj Leair
Dec 10 2015, 07:34 PM
I'm betting that we will be harvesting pine cones for holiday decorations from those little trees that you commented about.

TexasQuilter
Dec 10 2015, 08:13 PM
I'm betting that we will be harvesting pine cones for holiday decorations from those little trees that you commented about.

Good guess on the Pine Cones from the small Pine tree. I planted them and then checked with FarmStats tool for growing trees and it showed a harvest crate of Pine Cones.

Hoooray !!

Taz D
Dec 10 2015, 08:26 PM
Good guess on the Pine Cones from the small Pine tree. I planted them and then checked with FarmStats tool for growing trees and it showed a harvest crate of Pine Cones.

Hoooray !!
Now we just have to wait and see what the facility is. :)

Jean's Farm
Dec 10 2015, 08:31 PM
Thank you for all your hard work in fixing all the bugs. You guys are the best. Patiently awaiting the new facs. :)

Qivis
Dec 10 2015, 09:21 PM
Now we just have to wait and see what the facility is. :)

Since you wrote this, Taz Man, Raul added more details about the update. He listed a Holiday Decoration Factory (or words to that effect) and I am guessing the pine cones will be used in that. :)

Begonia Wildwind
Dec 10 2015, 09:24 PM

Hoooray !!

I also harvested some of the pine cones from the small pine trees, and in the FarmStats tool I can see the ones I have on other farms that are ready for harvest, but nowhere in my storage do I see the ones I had harvested... :confused: I'm hoping they will show up in inventory when the new facilities are released.

Taz D
Dec 10 2015, 09:34 PM
I also harvested some of the pine cones from the small pine trees, and in the FarmStats tool I can see the ones I have on other farms that are ready for harvest, but nowhere in my storage do I see the ones I had harvested... :confused: I'm hoping they will show up in inventory when the new facilities are released.
Hi Begonia,
I see 15 boxes in your Harvest storage. Try setting the filter to From Trees and sort by Stored amount.

Aussie Rae
Dec 10 2015, 10:07 PM
thanks guys for the latest update, just planted those small pines and will harvest 25,252 when they are ready in 1.2 days, :) now just waiting on the new facilities, already bought the new tools, 16 x 16 and hanging out for the next update to get the other 2.. :)

Begonia Wildwind
Dec 10 2015, 10:13 PM
Hi Begonia,
I see 15 boxes in your Harvest storage. Try setting the filter to From Trees and sort by Stored amount.

Thanks, Taz!

earlgray
Dec 10 2015, 10:15 PM

I bet it's for pinecones for the new facility.

Snookie Sue
Dec 10 2015, 10:26 PM
Oh boy dinosaurs! Even if they are listed as statues they look great to me - and NO I still cannot send gifts via internet explorer.

Taz D
Dec 10 2015, 10:29 PM
Oh boy dinosaurs! Even if they are listed as statues they look great to me - and NO I still cannot send gifts via internet explorer.
Hi Snookie Sue,
What version of Flash player do you have in Internet explorer? Also make sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed.

FarmerWitch
Dec 10 2015, 11:09 PM
Thank you! Looking forward to the new buildings

dcsully
Dec 10 2015, 11:42 PM
went to the market hoping that someone would hire me so I could use my new 16 x 16 tools - got hired and LOVE it!!! But....I could not collect my bonus unless I watered the flowers on each farm?? LOL

al_bundy
Dec 11 2015, 01:07 AM
Thanks Raul :)

anjanaaga53@gmail.com
Dec 11 2015, 02:28 AM
Thank you Raul...Thanks for the new levels along with the FARM CASH....:)

brenda steele
Dec 11 2015, 03:21 AM
I have just spent ages going through all my farms and harvesting all my pine trees and when I go to the storage box there is no pine cones in there anywhere, HELP PLEASE

maggiel29
Dec 11 2015, 03:21 AM
Thank you Raul - farm cash, levels and Ive wanted a Christmas shop for a long time :)

santafesandbar
Dec 11 2015, 03:48 AM
I have just spent ages going through all my farms and harvesting all my pine trees and when I go to the storage box there is no pine cones in there anywhere, HELP PLEASE

you must plant small pine trees. They are harvested, not chopped as the other pine trees

mhope23
Dec 11 2015, 04:06 AM
If I understand your question...use the axe for a single pine tree. the log truck for a bunch of trees.(Lumber type trees) the tree shaker is for fruit trees.

brendensmile
Dec 11 2015, 04:57 AM
Thank you very much for the updates, but when I try to start production of the copper flower vase, it tells me I need more Marigolds in storage and I have over a million. What's up with that

brendensmile
Dec 11 2015, 04:59 AM
Thank you very much for the updates, but when I try to start production of the copper flower vase, it tells me I need more Marigolds in storage and I have over a million. What's up with that?

SunnyD
Dec 11 2015, 05:19 AM
got on the PC cause i couldn't sleep and look what i found.. Nice Surprise... Thanks for the added fun to my weekend.....Awesome !!!!

WannaBeFarmGirl
Dec 11 2015, 05:35 AM
Thank you very much for the updates, but when I try to start production of the copper flower vase, it tells me I need more Marigolds in storage and I have over a million. What's up with that?

brendensmile,
It's the ORANGE MARIGOLD that is now used in the new Holiday Decor Factory, to make Copper Flower Vase. :)

amanda1955
Dec 11 2015, 05:51 AM
thanks for the updates

mary kathleen
Dec 11 2015, 06:06 AM
while this is a farming game alot of ppl also like to go meet other farmers at the inns which keep closing i have met alot of nice ppl here but with so few inns that doesnt happen now and with all the changes how about new clothes for the women avatars and new hair this was part of the game when i started but it sedems to take second seat now to very expensive farms and equipment

MadamePondarosa
Dec 11 2015, 06:17 AM
Hi MadamePonderosa,
Are you a super neighbor for that individual?

Not that I'm aware of, no. Of course I can water my neighbours farm, but it was a bit annoying when the watering tool came on every farm when I did not chose it myself, and tryed to remove it with the green man.

knolan
Dec 11 2015, 06:21 AM
I CAN'T AFFORD THE LAND Enlargements !! Why are they all so expensive, I can't ever earn any more then 5,000,000,000.

dadofkje
Dec 11 2015, 06:26 AM

Bug or new function?

Small pine cones are for the holiday store. I had to plant some myself this morning.

Jean's Farm
Dec 11 2015, 06:31 AM

you must plant small pine trees. They are harvested, not chopped as the other pine trees

Ok I just looked in the store and there is a NEW small pine tree that takes 2.4 days. SIGH!!!

Oh well, what fun anyways!!!

laurie_schierer
Dec 11 2015, 07:16 AM
Thanks Raul and team. Anything to make the work go faster is greatly appreciated. I don't know where to post this problem, so forgive me if this is the wrong place. I have the gifting machine that doubles the gifts received. And sometimes I accept the gifts, but they never make it to my 'gift box' to use. Also, I am really accumulating alot of animals in my inventory. 20,000 cows at the moment, I think. More than I'll be able to use with new farm releases. It takes too long to put them back on a farm to sell them. Will you ever be considering allowing us to selll them in bulk from our storage?

macwinter
Dec 11 2015, 07:19 AM
Thank you for the great update.

Farmer_Susan
Dec 11 2015, 07:47 AM
I bought the Long Fish Car. It looks like it's attached correctly because when I hover over the engine, the fish car lights up. But when I click on the Train Status window, the Fish Car isn't listed. I'm not sure whether to start the train or whether something's wrong. I've tried seeing if I can get the Fish Car any closer to the previous car but I can't seem to.

P.S. The Fish Car DOES appear in the Freight Car tab - maybe it doesn't appear in the Status window until after you've sent it out the first time? All the other cars are there, but they've all been sent out before.

marymarcel
Dec 11 2015, 07:54 AM
Thanks Raul and team. Anything to make the work go faster is greatly appreciated. I don't know where to post this problem, so forgive me if this is the wrong place. I have the gifting machine that doubles the gifts received. And sometimes I accept the gifts, but they never make it to my 'gift box' to use. Also, I am really accumulating alot of animals in my inventory. 20,000 cows at the moment, I think. More than I'll be able to use with new farm releases. It takes too long to put them back on a farm to sell them. Will you ever be considering allowing us to selll them in bulk from our storage?

Hi laurie_schierer:)

The gifts are not placed in your gift box after accepting them using My Requests tab or you dont receive double gifts? Please take in mind that the double gifting doesnt apply for decorations.

About the animals, please go to marketplace, then click in Item storage and set it to Animals. That way your will be able to sell them:)

marymarcel
Dec 11 2015, 07:55 AM
I bought the Long Fish Car. It looks like it's attached correctly because when I hover over the engine, the fish car lights up. But when I click on the Train Status window, the Fish Car isn't listed. I'm not sure whether to start the train or whether something's wrong. I've tried seeing if I can get the Fish Car any closer to the previous car but I can't seem to.

Hi Farmer_Susan:)

In which farm do you have your train with the fish car?

marymarcel
Dec 11 2015, 08:12 AM

P.S. The Fish Car DOES appear in the Freight Car tab - maybe it doesn't appear in the Status window until after you've sent it out the first time? All the other cars are there, but they've all been sent out before.

Susan, if you have dispatched your train before attaching the new fish car, then it will be showed up in the Fright car tab, but not in the Train status window.:)

Farmer_Susan
Dec 11 2015, 08:16 AM
Hi Farmer_Susan:)

In which farm do you have your train with the fish car?

Farm #15 - "The Ugly Farm"

Farmer_Susan
Dec 11 2015, 08:18 AM
Susan, if you have dispatched your train before attaching the new fish car, then it will be showed up in the Fright car tab, but not in the Train status window.:)

Well HECK! My bad. I guess I'm just so used to the drill that I automatically dispatched it even though I meant to wait. Sorry. : (

marymarcel
Dec 11 2015, 08:24 AM
Farm #15 - "The Ugly Farm"

Well HECK! My bad. I guess I'm just so used to the drill that I automatically dispatched it even though I meant to wait. Sorry. : (

Hi Susan:)

I visited your farm 15, and yes it is correctly attached, but you will need to wait 5 days till the train returns and then when you dispatch it again, the fish car will be visible in the Train status window.

And no worries, I did the same a few times:D

Dulcinea
Dec 11 2015, 08:49 AM
- When using the "Flower Sprinkler" (brown) or the "Water Can" there is no more dark square to highlight the flowers needing watering, this was making the game too slow, instead, the "Water Can" now works with the Eye, for example if the Eye is closed everything that's not an unwatered flower is hidden.

Finally! The eye works with the sprinkling can! Just one more improvement I'd like to suggest. If you could make it so that the watered flowers disappear after you water them, the same way harvested flowers disappear after they're harvested. The way it is now, I have to switch tools to make sure I haven't missed any flowers while watering, which is very easy to do, especially if your neighbor has a lot of flowers. Thank you.

EDIT: I just noticed that when I'm watering my neighbors' flowers, the Eye icon is hidden under the Home button.

ArielB
Dec 11 2015, 09:02 AM
Thank you for the updates!

foreverinbluejeans
Dec 11 2015, 09:10 AM
It happened again folks..I bought two fac and got 100 XP each..When will this be fixed? That's 5 x 900 xp owed.:(

Taz D
Dec 11 2015, 10:12 AM
It happened again folks..I bought two fac and got 100 XP each..When will this be fixed? That's 5 x 900 xp owed.:(
Hi foreverinbluejeans,
Considering that you have 1.8 billion experience points that number is truncated at the top of your farm because there isn't enough space to show the entire number. So where you may see that 100 is being added it is actually adding the 1000 points. To see your complete total hover your mouse over the Experience number and it will show you your complete amount of experience. Before you buy another facility hover over the number and note the amount you have and then after buying hover over it again. You will see that you have gotten tohe full amount of experience.

storm36
Dec 11 2015, 10:26 AM

Bug or new function?

wondering if the tree shaker tool is working on this tree because you are harvesting the pine cones from the tree which are used in the holiday decor factory and not chopping the tree down for the pine logs

storm36
Dec 11 2015, 10:30 AM
Hi MadamePondarosa,

think i figured it out .. the small pine tree can be chopped for the pine logs but the tree shaker can also be used on it to harvest the pine cones needed in the holiday decor factory and it takes 3 days for the pine cones to be able to be harvested again. .. wish i had figured it out BEFORE chopping all my small pine trees down

Tiger
Dec 11 2015, 10:37 AM
think i figured it out .. the small pine tree can be chopped for the pine logs but the tree shaker can also be used on it to harvest the pine cones needed in the holiday decor factory and it takes 3 days for the pine cones to be able to be harvested again. .. wish i had figured it out BEFORE chopping all my small pine trees down

Hi storm36,

You shouldn't be able to chop the small pine tree only the regular pine tree and the big pine tree. Are you sure you chopped them? If you find you can chop them again, next time they are ready, let us know.

storm36
Dec 11 2015, 10:44 AM
Hi storm36,

You shouldn't be able to chop the small pine tree only the regular pine tree and the big pine tree. Are you sure you chopped them?

just double checked .. its the regular pine tree i chopped .. shewww! so the small pine tree is a harvesting tree like the fruit and nut trees

Tiger
Dec 11 2015, 10:47 AM
just double checked .. its the regular pine tree i chopped .. shewww! so the small pine tree is a harvesting tree like the fruit and nut trees

that's great , thanks for coming back and letting us know :)

Texas Belle
Dec 11 2015, 10:49 AM
Still cannot use the green hand to move trees about and now i can't use the multi planter to plant the small trees, I do have crops planted but up to now I was able to hide the crops and plant the trees, now nothing, nada, zilch.. and Tiger if it works for you will let you plant all my trees that I have ready for planting on my gift box.. :)

Tiger
Dec 11 2015, 10:52 AM
Still cannot use the green hand to move trees about and now i can't use the multi planter to plant the small trees, I do have crops planted but up to now I was able to hide the crops and plant the trees, now nothing, nada, zilch.. and Tiger if it works for you will let you plant all my trees that I have ready for planting on my gift box.. :)

Hi Texas Belle,

Are you trying to plant/move the trees on top of crops? If so that is layering and we can't give you the instructions for that.

I have just multiplanted about 1000 small pines on a farm on clear space with no problems.

SIAMEZLADY
Dec 11 2015, 10:53 AM
So so tickled to have new levels and our bonus FT$$$$. Really excited to have new businesses and decorating goodies. PLEASE keep up the GREAT work you guys do for us.....
Merry Christmas to all of the Farm Town workers.

3 C Acres
Dec 11 2015, 11:08 AM
I was pleased to see all of the new additions to FT, but disappointed that I am still having issues with sending requests and boosting my trains. I do have Windows 7 and IE. I have never had these particular issues until the update in November. I have been using IE for over 6 years and I should not have to change my browser. Unfortunately I would rather quit FT then change my browser!
Dec 15th---I have sent messages to FB and FT regarding the above problem---now I cannot message anyone on FT---I cannot boost trains---I cannot post Facilities---would someone please help me--this has been going on since the November update---I hate to complain--but things are getting worse not better--My caches are cleaned several times a day---I have uninstalled Flash player rebooted and reinstalled Flash player. I need help

Taz D
Dec 11 2015, 11:19 AM
I was pleased to see all of the new additions to FT, but disappointed that I am still having issues with sending requests and boosting my trains. I do have Windows 7 and IE. I have never had these particular issues until the update in November. I have been using IE for over 6 years and I should not have to change my browser. Unfortunately I would rather quit FT then change my browser!
Hi 3 C Acres,
I am sorry but we cannot control what Facebook and Adobe change and cause certain browsers to not work. It would be a real shame for you to quit Farm Town because of other's actions. The developers have done what they can to fix the problem for everyone, but some things they just can't fix.
Have you checked to make sure 3rd party cookies and pop ups are allowed? Added Slashkey.com and Facebook.com to the exceptions for those?

brenda steele
Dec 11 2015, 11:56 AM
wondering if the tree shaker tool is working on this tree because you are harvesting the pine cones from the tree which are used in the holiday decor factory and not chopping the tree down for the pine logs

I thought it meant the smaller of the two pine trees but apparently we now have a 3rd pine tree which is even smaller and it is harvested to get the pine cones, not like the other two which are chopped

brenda steele
Dec 11 2015, 11:58 AM
I know they have been working hard to get all these bugs fixed, but I have one criticism and that is now when you plant and your farms have been fertilized it doesn't look like it did before, you could always see the fields were different when fertilized it made them a different shade somehow now it doesn't and they don't look like they are fertilized when they actually are, if that makes sense lol

FarmerMcLashwood
Dec 11 2015, 11:59 AM
Originally Raul posted in the upgrade announcement that fb had fixed the problem with sending gifts and boosting trains in IE and Edge and if there was still a problem to report it. I reported earlier that was unable to post boosts from Edge and now I can't post them from Chrome.
Guess I will use another browser but just thought the Devs should know.

Tiger
Dec 11 2015, 12:01 PM
I know they have been working hard to get all these bugs fixed, but I have one criticism and that is now when you plant and your farms have been fertilized it doesn't look like it did before, you could always see the fields were different when fertilized it made them a different shade somehow now it doesn't and they don't look like they are fertilized when they actually are, if that makes sense lol

Hi brenda steele,

The only change to display of crops when fertilized is if you have "Highlight Fertilized crops/trees" checked in your game settings. That option is still there.

Farm Girl Tammy
Dec 11 2015, 12:07 PM
When I open the My Requests page, I am not able to scroll down to exchange the gifts I have. Worked fine yesterday, doesn't work today so I'm guessing it's related to the new release somehow. I use Opera FYI and yes I've tried clearing my cache.

Tiger
Dec 11 2015, 12:22 PM
When I open the My Requests page, I am not able to scroll down to exchange the gifts I have. Worked fine yesterday, doesn't work today so I'm guessing it's related to the new release somehow. I use Opera FYI and yes I've tried clearing my cache.

Hi Farm Girl Tammy,

I've just tried it on Opera for you and had no problems. Which cache did you clear, was it browser cache or FT memcache? Try closing your browser then reload and try again.

Farm Girl Tammy
Dec 11 2015, 12:26 PM
Hi Farm Girl Tammy,

I've just tried it on Opera for you and had no problems. Which cache did you clear, was it browser cache or FT memcache? Try closing your browser then reload and try again.

Great thanks!

Petuniaflower
Dec 11 2015, 01:20 PM
I love it when Raul does a SURPRISE!!

Love the extra FC. Love everything. Since none of my farms that have buildings,and facilities don't have snow. :rolleyes: The Holiday facilities really stand out. Maybe a snow cloud just over them A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE. I did put in suggestions,maybe a switch from snow to no snow.

I am Thankful to all Raul and his Dev's do to bring enjoyment to us.

Darrell Joe
Dec 11 2015, 01:40 PM
perhaps the devs can increase production on plant pots and scented candles. I was already coming up short with my other accounts that have the appropriate facilities to make those 2 items. Unless I stop production on other items that use these, I won't have ANY for the new Holiday decoration facility.
Otherwise thanks for a super new update!!!

AnnaWalls
Dec 11 2015, 03:28 PM
You know what I think would be cool? I would like to see day and night. At night, lights from building windows could light up the yards and streets lights could have their pools of light too. It could make other sparkly things stand out too like christmas trees that already sparkle but really aren't all that bright.

Tiger
Dec 11 2015, 04:12 PM
I love it when Raul does a SURPRISE!!

Love the extra FC. Love everything. Since none of my farms that have buildings,and facilities don't have snow. :rolleyes: The Holiday facilities really stand out. Maybe a snow cloud just over them A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE. I did put in suggestions,maybe a switch from snow to no snow.

I am Thankful to all Raul and his Dev's do to bring enjoyment to us.

perhaps the devs can increase production on plant pots and scented candles. I was already coming up short with my other accounts that have the appropriate facilities to make those 2 items. Unless I stop production on other items that use these, I won't have ANY for the new Holiday decoration facility.
Otherwise thanks for a super new update!!!

You know what I think would be cool? I would like to see day and night. At night, lights from building windows could light up the yards and streets lights could have their pools of light too. It could make other sparkly things stand out too like christmas trees that already sparkle but really aren't all that bright.

Hi everyone,

Please place ideas for the game in the Suggestions area of the forum. Here's the link to that area >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Thank you

WillowTreeFarm
Dec 11 2015, 05:58 PM
I want to report that the glitch with the watering tool I was having working my super neighbor has been fixed. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Dbutrfli
Dec 11 2015, 06:12 PM
A couple of questions....first I see you now show that the pine cones come from harvesting the small pine trees. Right now it is only letting me chop them not harvest with the tree shaker. Is this the way it is going to work? Will we not get pine logs from the small pines? Also why can't we get pine cones for the big pines too?
Thanks for all the upgrades, fixes etc! You always keep this game interesting and fun!

Taz D
Dec 11 2015, 06:27 PM
A couple of questions....first I see you now show that the pine cones come from harvesting the small pine trees. Right now it is only letting me chop them not harvest with the tree shaker. Is this the way it is going to work? Will we not get pine logs from the small pines? Also why can't we get pine cones for the big pines too?
Thanks for all the upgrades, fixes etc! You always keep this game interesting and fun!
Hi Dbutrfli,
Those are the regular size pine trees. Look in the store and you will see there are now small pine trees that will be harvested with the tree harvester. They are 3 day trees.

ellenaussiefarm
Dec 11 2015, 07:08 PM
beautiful updates Merry Christmas Devs and Mods. Thanks for all you do. this Aussie farmer LOVES YOU ALL for what you do now can you all have a good christmas for me and not give us any glitches as pressies to make you work harder. XXXOOO

ellenaussiefarm
Dec 11 2015, 07:10 PM
Ok maybe you dont make the glitches fbor ft does that LOL but you can maybe stop them from happening on Christmas so you can all enjoy time with your families xxx

Kandycares
Dec 11 2015, 09:50 PM
I have asked for the removal of the big black loading message in the middle of the working area of the screen when working another's farm for about 6 years. Thanks for finally getting to it.

tbirdcat
Dec 12 2015, 12:18 AM
I did not find my issue in the list, so I am putting it here.. I have been gone for the past 2 days and when I get home I just check my animals and Semi and pits and mines ... Tonight when I got home and checked them, I found that I have nothing stored in these ... Semi-trailer Truck: Pepperoni, Sausage pack, Pork, Lamb, and brown gravy.. Mineral Mine: Pile of Silver, Raw Diamonds and salt....Open Pit Mine: Limestone, Quartz, and Soda Crystals... all these items are not showing anything stored.. There should be alot stored ...What happened to my stored goods.. I have not gone through all the storage so I only know about these items....Please help and tell me where did my items go that I have had stored for a long time..

Dbutrfli
Dec 12 2015, 01:08 AM
Hi Dbutrfli,
Those are the regular size pine trees. Look in the store and you will see there are now small pine trees that will be harvested with the tree harvester. They are 3 day trees.
Sorry but that doesn't clear up my questions. I understand there are 2 kinds of pine trees, small and big let me try to clarify. So far since the release I have only been able to chop the small pines the same as the big pines. My issue is if there is a difference between "harvest" and "chopping"? Another issue is if we still get PINE LOGS from the small pines or just the pine cones? Also since the big pines appear to have pine cones why can't we get pine comes from the big pines also. I have been a farmer since at least 2009.

cocosfarm
Dec 12 2015, 01:37 AM
I am unable to get pine cones with any tool

Nevermind, I just realized I have to buy all new pine trees

horsecrazy4life
Dec 12 2015, 05:27 AM
Thank you for the update. Cannot find any issues so far. Like the watering of flowers with the eye icon now might save me a bit of farm cash cause I will not need it to water the whole farm. Would be nice - probably purchase soon though. Now I can see more clearly when the flowers disappear instead of worrying about missed ones.

marymarcel
Dec 12 2015, 06:42 AM
Sorry but that doesn't clear up my questions. I understand there are 2 kinds of pine trees, small and big let me try to clarify. So far since the release I have only been able to chop the small pines the same as the big pines. My issue is if there is a difference between "harvest" and "chopping"? Another issue is if we still get PINE LOGS from the small pines or just the pine cones? Also since the big pines appear to have pine cones why can't we get pine comes from the big pines also. I have been a farmer since at least 2009.

Hi Dbutrfli:)

Taz is not available at this moment, but will try to help

If you go to the store, you will see we have 3 different pine trees, small pine tree ( this is the new one which you have to harvest to get pine cones), pine tree and big pine tree. The last 2 are the ones you can chop to get pine logs.

https://scontent-gru1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12341112_10206726684397746_5857009512895037596_n.j pg?oh=6ea30244a22f1a3746c5307146c18ee9&oe=56DE8015

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our suggestion section, you cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fit with your idea.

Taz D
Dec 12 2015, 09:01 AM
I did not find my issue in the list, so I am putting it here.. I have been gone for the past 2 days and when I get home I just check my animals and Semi and pits and mines ... Tonight when I got home and checked them, I found that I have nothing stored in these ... Semi-trailer Truck: Pepperoni, Sausage pack, Pork, Lamb, and brown gravy.. Mineral Mine: Pile of Silver, Raw Diamonds and salt....Open Pit Mine: Limestone, Quartz, and Soda Crystals... all these items are not showing anything stored.. There should be alot stored ...What happened to my stored goods.. I have not gone through all the storage so I only know about these items....Please help and tell me where did my items go that I have had stored for a long time..
Hi tbirdcat,
I just checked your storage and I see from 60,000 to 70,000 for every item from your semi-trucks in there. Are you sure you have the filter set so you can see those items? Try setting the filter to All and the sort by alphabetical so you can check.

auntsusie59
Dec 12 2015, 09:04 AM
I just want to say thank you for update terrific as always. But I do have a problem almost every time I go to fertilize a farm I freeze up!! Is anyone else having this problem? Merry Christmas and God bless you all.

Texas Belle
Dec 12 2015, 12:22 PM
Hi Texas Belle,

Are you trying to plant/move the trees on top of crops? If so that is layering and we can't give you the instructions for that.

I have just multiplanted about 1000 small pines on a farm on clear space with no problems.

Oh I can do that, but up to now I have been able to keep on planting the same kind of tree (gifted ones) that I cannot get all at one time, with the others of the same kind even if I had flowers under that (not crops) and now I can't.. the green hand was made so that you could impose things on top of the others like you can with the facilities and it was working fine also with trees and flowers, now zilch, nada.. so I guess its farms for crops, farms for trees and farms for flowers since you cannot plant one or two together.. how many farms are we going to need? Regular farms have everything on the same land, why not us? LOL

iceberg
Dec 12 2015, 04:11 PM
Thank ewe very much for the new levels, Raul. I was harvesting for a neighbor when the congratulations on reaching level 700 suddenly appeared! Hmm I never got NO Congratulations for reaching 700??

NJones277
Dec 12 2015, 06:04 PM
The only problem I've seen so far is that when I irrigate a farm, the flowers disappear. I can reload that farm and they're back. It's a farm to farm issue. Just the flowers on that farm go away. I clear memcache after every 4 farms. No big deal. Just thought you should know.

Dbutrfli
Dec 12 2015, 08:20 PM
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much. I sure missed that!!! :o

Dbutrfli
Dec 12 2015, 08:22 PM
Thank you!! That clears it up!! Duh

tnbskts
Dec 12 2015, 08:24 PM
I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.

earlgray
Dec 12 2015, 10:59 PM
The only problem I've seen so far is that when I irrigate a farm, the flowers disappear. I can reload that farm and they're back. It's a farm to farm issue. Just the flowers on that farm go away. I clear memcache after every 4 farms. No big deal. Just thought you should know.

I'm having the same problem as NJones277 with flowers disappearing after irrigating, although they come back when I get my flower harvesting tool out. Clicking the little green man doesn't make them come back, though.

I noticed this too today when I went through all my farms to water flowers. If I clicked on another tool, then went back to the green man, the flowers reappeared. Like NJones277 said, it's not a big deal, but it would be nicer if they reappeared after simply clicking on the green man.

Darrell Joe
Dec 13 2015, 02:36 AM
can't go to full screen at all on any farm. Cleared mem- and browser cache, closed FT and Chrome, came back and it still won't go full screen. Hoping this is temporary.

Queen.of.Clutter
Dec 13 2015, 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post

I noticed this too today when I went through all my farms to water flowers. If I clicked on another tool, then went back to the green man, the flowers reappeared. Like NJones277 said, it's not a big deal, but it would be nicer if they reappeared after simply clicking on the green man.

- When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear.
- When watering your neighbour flowers, the Eye is now appearing next to the Home icon.

firegold flames
Dec 13 2015, 04:28 AM
thank for the updates.

AlyceAnn
Dec 13 2015, 05:29 AM
I TRIED to go to feedback and post this but was not allowed, isn't that sort of STUPID? If you WANT feedback then it SHOULD be allowed. Why only be allowed to tack your feedback onto another persons post?
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items?

On the whole this game is FANTASTIC and the upgrades are astounding and very well thought out. I love that many of the boxes don't show up anymore :)

NJones277
Dec 13 2015, 07:53 AM
OK, now the flowers are just gone, even when I choose the harvesting tool and reload the farm. Never mind. The flowers on farm 28 are just covered up by crops. Sorry.

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 07:55 AM
I TRIED to go to feedback and post this but was not allowed, isn't that sort of STUPID? If you WANT feedback then it SHOULD be allowed. Why only be allowed to tack your feedback onto another persons post?
I am wondering when the train cars currently in place will be updated with current items. Why is not zinc included. It is necessary and very much under produced as it stands. When will brass sheets be included? Why can't we get harvest time till on all water items?

On the whole this game is FANTASTIC and the upgrades are astounding and very well thought out. I love that many of the boxes don't show up anymore :)
Hi AlyceAnn,
You are allowed to post a new thread in the General Feedback section. You are not allowed to start an new thread in the Suggestions section to keep that section organized for the developers to be able to go thrtough all the suggestions. So in that section like here you can only reply to existing threads.

beautysmom
Dec 13 2015, 09:24 AM
Since the new release, I have noticed some funky behaviour with my xps. Yesterday, I planted a farm, and got a new total of xps; when I went to the next farm, I had fewer points, about what I would have gotten for the last fields that I planted. This morning, same thing--I went from 584,783,xxx down to 584,782,988 when I finished, saved and went to the next farm. About equivalent, again, to the one or two clicks on my 6x6 planter.... Any idea what's going on?

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 09:27 AM
Since the new release, I have noticed some funky behaviour with my xps. Yesterday, I planted a farm, and got a new total of xps; when I went to the next farm, I had fewer points, about what I would have gotten for the last fields that I planted. This morning, same thing--I went from 584,783,xxx down to 584,782,988 when I finished, saved and went to the next farm. About equivalent, again, to the one or two clicks on my 6x6 planter.... Any idea what's going on?
Hi beatysmom,
This has been reported to the developers. You are not losing points. For some reason it is showing more points than it should until you click the save or the game saves the data when you change farms.

beautysmom
Dec 13 2015, 09:30 AM
Hi beatysmom,
This has been reported to the developers. You are not losing points. For some reason it is showing more points than it should until you click the save or the game saves the data when you change farms.

OK, because it just did it again--it went from 584,785,080 to 584,785,037 when I changed farms....

AlyceAnn
Dec 13 2015, 09:38 AM
Hi AlyceAnn,
You are allowed to post a new thread in the General Feedback section. You are not allowed to start an new thread in the Suggestions section to keep that section organized for the developers to be able to go thrtough all the suggestions. So in that section like here you can only reply to existing threads.

Well I have no idea what I was trying to do then! LOL But you are correct and I did post there where it belonged. Should I delete my post here?

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 09:49 AM
Well I have no idea what I was trying to do then! LOL But you are correct and I did post there where it belonged. Should I delete my post here?
Hi ALyceAnn,
No need to delete here.

Petuniaflower
Dec 13 2015, 01:38 PM
Something different just happened to me.It has to be facebook.

I clicked to change farms and the white box that ask if you want to stay on this page came up(facebook).I couldn;t get it to stop coming up.I started another tab to get to my other farm and that tab seems OK. Been going back to the other to delete it and the stay on this page keeeps coming up. O well thought I would let you in on a different problem.Which really isn't a problem as long as I can farm on the good tab.Will keep trying to delete the other .Will let you know:D

Darrell Joe
Dec 13 2015, 01:40 PM
full screen still not working. My farms are only 28 x 28 or less, but you can't see enough in the little window Facebook gives you. PLEASE fix this

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 01:50 PM
full screen still not working. My farms are only 28 x 28 or less, but you can't see enough in the little window Facebook gives you. PLEASE fix this
Hi Darrell Joe,
This is not a Farm Town problem. It is a browser problem in that it is not responding to the full screen command. Please close and restart your browser and see if it works.

Darrell Joe
Dec 13 2015, 02:15 PM
Hi Darrell Joe,
This is not a Farm Town problem. It is a browser problem in that it is not responding to the full screen command. Please close and restart your browser and see if it works.

tried it again after cleaning and rebooting, seems ok now, sorry

BarbLH
Dec 13 2015, 02:41 PM
Hi beatysmom,

Glad it's already been reported, I've noticed the same problem as beautysmom. I'm OK as long as I'm not really losing any XP - I can live with that! :):cool:

tnbskts
Dec 13 2015, 08:35 PM

*****It always helps when you come to the forum with a question, to look at the FIRST page of the new release .... it will give you notes that Raul has added that usually clear up so many questions that come after .... I always check the first page before I ask .... it saves me time scrolling thru and looking !!

So this is a feature, not a bug? What advantage is there to having your flowers disappear when you water them? It just makes the farm look weird.

Taz D
Dec 13 2015, 08:41 PM
So this is a feature, not a bug? What advantage is there to having your flowers disappear when you water them? It just makes the farm look weird.
Hi tnbskts,
I think the advantage is for those using the watering can more than those using the sprinklers. That doesn't mean it is perfect yet as they should show back up when you click on the green man.

tnbskts
Dec 13 2015, 09:51 PM
Oh, that'd be good. Thanks, Taz.

earlgray
Dec 14 2015, 12:05 AM

*****It always helps when you come to the forum with a question, to look at the FIRST page of the new release .... it will give you notes that Raul has added that usually clear up so many questions that come after .... I always check the first page before I ask .... it saves me time scrolling thru and looking !!

If you select the watering can to water your flowers, the eye appears, and what you've said is true. However, I don't use the watering can, I use the brown mobile sprinkler. The eye does not appear when I select that tool, the flowers disappear after being watered, and the only way to get them back is to first click on a different tool (like a harvest, plow or sow tool, not the green man) or reload the farm.

When you use the watering can to water flowers and subsequently click on the green man, the flowers that have been watered reappear. The mobile sprinkler should work the same way - i.e., after you've watered the flowers and click on the green man, they should come back. Alternatively, the flowers could simply not disappear when using the mobile sprinkler, since the disappearance of the flowers in this case serves no purpose anyway.

goofyshoes
Dec 14 2015, 12:31 PM
Do we know when the new (now many XP points do i need to level up?):confused: levels will post?

marymarcel
Dec 14 2015, 12:50 PM
Do we know when the new (now many XP points do i need to level up?):confused: levels will post?

Hi goofyshoes:)

I'm sorry for the delay, but we will add them to the Game guide as soon as we get the information.:)

auntsusie59
Dec 14 2015, 03:04 PM
I just want to say thank you for update terrific as always. But I do have a problem almost every time I go to fertilize a farm I freeze up!! Is anyone else having this problem? Merry Christmas and God bless you all.

I posted this once but no reply

marymarcel
Dec 14 2015, 03:15 PM

I posted this once but no reply

Hi auntsusie59:)

So sorry, we missed your post.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen your farm and check if that helped you.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Also be sure your browser is updated and if the problem continues try another browser to check if you get the same issue. Let us know how it goes.:)

tnbskts
Dec 14 2015, 05:57 PM
If you select the watering can to water your flowers, the eye appears, and what you've said is true. However, I don't use the watering can, I use the brown mobile sprinkler. The eye does not appear when I select that tool, the flowers disappear after being watered, and the only way to get them back is to first click on a different tool (like a harvest, plow or sow tool, not the green man) or reload the farm.

When you use the watering can to water flowers and subsequently click on the green man, the flowers that have been watered reappear. The mobile sprinkler should work the same way - i.e., after you've watered the flowers and click on the green man, they should come back. Alternatively, the flowers could simply not disappear when using the mobile sprinkler, since the disappearance of the flowers in this case serves no purpose anyway.

That's what I was thinking too, but maybe the coding is just a lot easier if the disappearance is applied across the board. Anyway, when they fix it so that clicking the green man brings the flowers back, that'll help. At the moment it's a bit of a pain although not a serious one.

Majik Merlin
Dec 14 2015, 06:10 PM
with the new pinecones, does this mean I can't get lumber anymore from my thousands of trees?

Tiger
Dec 14 2015, 06:18 PM
with the new pinecones, does this mean I can't get lumber anymore from my thousands of trees?

Hi Majik Merlin,

There are 3 Pine trees. The regular size Pine tree and the Big Pine trees are chopped and what you get pine logs from. The Small Pine tree is harvested and you get Pine cones from those.

NJones277
Dec 14 2015, 06:29 PM
About flowers disappearing - Raul said "When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear." I think this must mean when watering flowers with any of the flower tools. Right? :)

marymarcel
Dec 14 2015, 07:17 PM
About flowers disappearing - Raul said "When using the water can, if the Eye is closed the watered flowers will now disappear." I think this must mean when watering flowers with any of the flower tools. Right? :)

Hi NJones277:)

Yes, you are correct, but it is specially usefu for those who use the watering can.

AlyceAnn
Dec 15 2015, 02:17 AM
I seem to be having a problem this morning. When I logged on and went to send gifts the pop up window did not show up with the names to click on, tried twice. Then when I went to post my ingredient requests, I clicked the x to choose one and nothing happened, closed out the fac manager, opened again and tried again, nothing. Afraid to try again as you only get 3 per 12 hrs! I just went to accept gifts, did then the send back to all did not work, nothing happened :( When I click it, it actually freezes the game and I have to reload.

marymarcel
Dec 15 2015, 07:18 AM
I seem to be having a problem this morning. When I logged on and went to send gifts the pop up window did not show up with the names to click on, tried twice. Then when I went to post my ingredient requests, I clicked the x to choose one and nothing happened, closed out the fac manager, opened again and tried again, nothing. Afraid to try again as you only get 3 per 12 hrs! I just went to accept gifts, did then the send back to all did not work, nothing happened :( When I click it, it actually freezes the game and I have to reload.

Hi AlyceAnn:)

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen the farm and try again.

Also, which browser are you using? is your browser updated? have you tried another browser to check if you have the same problems? Thank you!

Old McMark
Dec 15 2015, 07:53 AM
I cannot seem to send any Farmtown requests (gifts, facility work requests, ingredient requests, etc.) since late last night. It works correctly up to the point where the final popup should come up before sending the request, but it doesnt come up.

AlyceAnn
Dec 15 2015, 08:07 AM

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen the farm and try again.

Also, which browser are you using? is your browser updated? have you tried another browser to check if you have the same problems? Thank you!

already did memecache before writing, yes I tried a different browser.

I see this is now in place on my farm - Hello Farmer! Due to a recent Facebook change you may not be able to send gifts or boost trains if you are using the Internet Explorer or Edge browsers, we recommend using another browser like Chrome as a temporal workaround.

I am using Chrome and it doesn't work. I can not post my ingredient requests either. When accepting gifts I still can't send them back as the browser just stops working and I have to restart ft

marymarcel
Dec 15 2015, 08:13 AM
already did memecache before writing, yes I tried a different browser.

I see this is now in place on my farm - Hello Farmer! Due to a recent Facebook change you may not be able to send gifts or boost trains if you are using the Internet Explorer or Edge browsers, we recommend using another browser like Chrome as a temporal workaround.

I am using Chrome and it doesn't work. I can not post my ingredient requests either. When accepting gifts I still can't send them back as the browser just stops working and I have to restart ft

Please check your last version for Chrome is the following 47.0.2526.80 m

Also, check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.

marymarcel
Dec 15 2015, 08:16 AM
I cannot seem to send any Farmtown requests (gifts, facility work requests, ingredient requests, etc.) since late last night. It works correctly up to the point where the final popup should come up before sending the request, but it doesnt come up.

Hi Old McMark:)

Which browser are you using, have you tried another browser to check if you have the same problems?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen your farm and try again.

If that doesnt work for you then check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

AlyceAnn
Dec 15 2015, 09:01 AM

Also, check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Why would all of that be changed from last night? I have been playing for years. Everything was fine last night. If the blurb says its a facebook problem why would you want me to go to the trouble to do all this. I really don't understand. My chrome is the latest version.

Taz D
Dec 15 2015, 10:07 AM
Why would all of that be changed from last night? I have been playing for years. Everything was fine last night. If the blurb says its a facebook problem why would you want me to go to the trouble to do all this. I really don't understand. My chrome is the latest version.
Hi AlyceAnn,
It would change because your browser can suddenly decide that those cookies and pop ups are from a site it thinks might be spam. The message you are seeing only refers to IE and Edge. It is a Facebook caused problem with only those two browsers.
If you are using Chrome then to prevent Chrome or your ad blocker from blocking those sites from sending cookies and pop ups then you need to tell it not to do so, by adding those sites to allow them.

AlyceAnn
Dec 15 2015, 10:22 AM
Hi AlyceAnn,
It would change because your browser can suddenly decide that those cookies and pop ups are from a site it thinks might be spam. The message you are seeing only refers to IE and Edge. It is a Facebook caused problem with only those two browsers.
If you are using Chrome then to prevent Chrome or your ad blocker from blocking those sites from sending cookies and pop ups then you need to tell it not to do so, by adding those sites to allow them.

I understand what you are saying but you are wrong. I'm using Chrome, my version is up to date, cookies and pop ups are totally allowed, I did check again. So someone may as well tell whomever needs to know that it is not just an IE and Edge problem.

Taz D
Dec 15 2015, 10:45 AM
I understand what you are saying but you are wrong. I'm using Chrome, my version is up to date, cookies and pop ups are totally allowed, I did check again. So someone may as well tell whomever needs to know that it is not just an IE and Edge problem.
Hi ALyceAnn,
Even though you allow both 3rd party cookies and pop ups, your browser is constantly updating which ones it will decide to block. If you are using an ad blocker plugin in Chrome and most do, it can also decide that those are spam and block them. In the case of IE and Edge then it was that everyone was having this problem. That is not the case with Chrome.

AlyceAnn
Dec 15 2015, 11:10 AM
Hi ALyceAnn,
Even though you allow both 3rd party cookies and pop ups, your browser is constantly updating which ones it will decide to block. If you are using an ad blocker plugin in Chrome and most do, it can also decide that those are spam and block them. In the case of IE and Edge then it was that everyone was having this problem. That is not the case with Chrome.

I not only checked that they were allowed (cookies and pop ups) I also did the exceptions! So even if what you say is true, it is also Chrome not JUST IE and Edge. Why do I feel that this is pointless. The problem is still on my farm, I did what was suggested and I still have the problem, if everyone insists that I don't because I use Chrome fine, then I will just give up and not bother you again. I love the game and have for years, but heaven forbid there is a problem, its just pointless to let anyone know.

Just for the record, its the same on FireFox. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.

Taz D
Dec 15 2015, 11:28 AM
I not only checked that they were allowed (cookies and pop ups) I also did the exceptions! So even if what you say is true, it is also Chrome not JUST IE and Edge. Why do I feel that this is pointless. The problem is still on my farm, I did what was suggested and I still have the problem, if everyone insists that I don't because I use Chrome fine, then I will just give up and not bother you again. I love the game and have for years, but heaven forbid there is a problem, its just pointless to let anyone know.

Just for the record, its the same on FireFox. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.
Hi ALyceAnn,
The only thing I can say is hopefully it will start working again. You can report this to Support if you wish as there is nothing more we can do through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

AlyceAnn
Dec 15 2015, 12:29 PM
Hi ALyceAnn,
The only thing I can say is hopefully it will start working again. You can report this to Support if you wish as there is nothing more we can do through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Thanks Taz. I will wait, it all comes out in the wash, lol. I can't imagine how bad it could get to get me to quit. I've spent too much time and money to give up my farms lol :)

RFMad
Dec 15 2015, 12:41 PM
I was having problems with the gifts this morning also. I had partial gifts showing and it wouldn't let me return gifts. I tried to click on "Forums" and nothing - like it was frozen.
I cleared memcache, etc. I checked to make sure Chrome was up to date (it was). I haven't changed any settings for pop-ups but decided to check them anyway. They were changed! I added the suggested settings and closed the browser and restarted.
It worked this time. I don't know if the update changed something? I have a desktop and laptop and it was doing the same thing.
I just thought I'd put it out there that some of the settings might have changed even though you haven't changed them.

Taz D
Dec 15 2015, 01:17 PM
I was having problems with the gifts this morning also. I had partial gifts showing and it wouldn't let me return gifts. I tried to click on "Forums" and nothing - like it was frozen.
I cleared memcache, etc. I checked to make sure Chrome was up to date (it was). I haven't changed any settings for pop-ups but decided to check them anyway. They were changed! I added the suggested settings and closed the browser and restarted.
It worked this time. I don't know if the update changed something? I have a desktop and laptop and it was doing the same thing.
I just thought I'd put it out there that some of the settings might have changed even though you haven't changed them.
Hi RFMad,
If those settings changed it may have been the last time Chrome updated that changed it. Facebook or Farm Town wouldn't be able to do it. Thanks for letting us know that it is working now.

Old McMark
Dec 15 2015, 09:04 PM
My requests seem to be working normally tonight.

Petuniaflower
Dec 15 2015, 09:06 PM

Yes settings did change. I posted my facilities,and friends couldn't see them on my Facebook page.Yet the showed on the Farmtown Facebook Wall Request. I went and looked at my settings and the show to whomever, custom was checked.I checked friends and the problem was righted.I know for a fact I didn't change it to custom.

earlgray
Dec 16 2015, 01:00 AM

Yes, but ... the problem isn't that they initially disappear when you use the watering can or sprinkler, it's that they don't come back when you click on the green man if you've used the mobile sprinkler (whereas they do come back when you click on the green man if you've used the watering can).

mcdaddie
Dec 16 2015, 02:05 PM

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Actually , the latest version of Chrome is 47.0.2526.106 m and if it was set to update automatically, some switches could have changed.

tnbskts
Dec 16 2015, 04:07 PM
Yes, but ... the problem isn't that they initially disappear when you use the watering can or sprinkler, it's that they don't come back when you click on the green man if you've used the mobile sprinkler (whereas they do come back when you click on the green man if you've used the watering can).

This is really annoying because making the flowers disappear on watering is something that's only useful if you're using the watering can, not the sprinklers. Yet it sounds as though things are more difficult for the sprinkler users, if watering-can users can get the flowers back by clicking the green man and sprinkler users can't.

Hopefully the update to allow us to see flowers by clicking the green man will happen sooner rather than later. But ideally I'd prefer for the whole disappearing-flowers thing to not happen at all when we're using sprinklers, because there's no advantage to it, it's just a nuisance. The update from Raul mentioned watering cans, it didn't mention sprinklers, so I'm still hoping that applying it to sprinklers was a mistake and it'll be reversed so it really does only apply to watering cans.

Lance75231
Dec 17 2015, 11:49 AM
reached the 6th Dan Degree for the Orange Marigold and not one of the bonuses popped up to let me share, I am just reporting an issue, that is all not asking for it to be reset....JUST VERY FRUSTRATING that this happens and it is probably just me or getting screwed by the game again.....

docmm6
Dec 17 2015, 04:41 PM
Not just you, I have reached the 7th dan and never got a pop-up on the orange marigolds, so don't feel like you are alone.:mad:

Lance75231
Dec 17 2015, 05:25 PM
Not just you, I have reached the 7th dan and never got a pop-up on the orange marigolds, so don't feel like you are alone.:mad:

Thank you docmm6 - I am happy t know that I am not the only one that this is happening to

Taz D
Dec 17 2015, 05:28 PM
reached the 6th Dan Degree for the Orange Marigold and not one of the bonuses popped up to let me share, I am just reporting an issue, that is all not asking for it to be reset....JUST VERY FRUSTRATING that this happens and it is probably just me or getting screwed by the game again.....

Thank you docmm6 - I am happy t know that I am not the only one that this is happening to
Hi Lance and docmm,
If you had done 5 posts within the lprevious 12 hours (like maybe for the pine cones) then you would not get the any more pop ups for belts to post until that 12 hours have past.

Lance75231
Dec 17 2015, 07:31 PM
Hi Lance and docmm,
If you had done 5 posts within the lprevious 12 hours (like maybe for the pine cones) then you would not get the any more pop ups for belts to post until that 12 hours have past.

Hi Taz - the last time I had gotten a pop up was last Monday night which by my calculation is longer then 12 hours.

correction, Monday morning at 2:48am CST which means it was 3 days had past since my last pop up for bonus

Taz D
Dec 17 2015, 07:43 PM
Hi Taz - the last time I had gotten a pop up was last Monday night which by my calculation is longer then 12 hours.

correction, Monday morning at 2:48am CST which means it was 3 days had past since my last pop up for bonus
Hi Lance,
I am sorry this happened but there isn't anything we can do once they are past. We do not have the data on belt posts available to us and there isn't any way they can be reset.

Lance75231
Dec 17 2015, 08:08 PM
Hi Lance,
I am sorry this happened but there isn't anything we can do once they are past. We do not have the data on belt posts available to us and there isn't any way they can be reset.

Thank you Taz for responding - as I said in my original post, I was only reporting an issue and not asking for resetting of anything. Again this is only reporting of an issue as we have been asked many times before by the Developers to report.
Docmm mentioned that he had not received a pop up for his flowers and he is at the 7th dan degree. Not sure if his situation was due to the 12 hour situation or not. But this is comforting to know that maybe there are others out there that have experienced the same thing I experienced and has not report the issue. I hope that if other people that are experiencing this they will post it so that when the Developers read the forum they will see that more then 1 person is having this issue and look into it.

Taz again – this is not requesting a reset of anything – JUST A NOTIFICATION of an issue i experienced

docmm6
Dec 17 2015, 08:29 PM
Hi Lance and docmm,
If you had done 5 posts within the lprevious 12 hours (like maybe for the pine cones) then you would not get the any more pop ups for belts to post until that 12 hours have past. That would not be a problem because the only thing else I have posted was pine cones and then only 1 time every 2days. It has been that way since the last release.

Docperk
Dec 17 2015, 10:13 PM
Hey where is our new Korean Restaurant we were supposed to get this week?

Yeah I know it this week ain't over with and only the Devs know... Still had to ask.

NJones277
Dec 18 2015, 08:34 AM
Problems with gifting this morning. I accept/exchange a gift, send back whatever I was sent, then after about 6 gifts, everything freezes. I have to reload to make it work for the next 6 or so. I'm getting all my gifts, but the people I have to reload on are not. For example - when I go to return gifts. and the screen for that comes up, I select a gift to send, the gift screen goes away and nothing happens. Hopefully, this means the devs are preparing to release the Korean restaurant??? That's usually the answer for me when something happens in the game. The devs are working on something. :)

Qivis
Dec 18 2015, 10:50 AM
Hi Lance and docmm,

I had been offline for more than 16 hours when my Pine Cones 6th degree came up and I never did get the popup for any of the other Pine Cone levels. And popped up my orange marigolds never did. Always plant more than I need do I. And if wonder you do why I am inverting my sentences because Star Wars Episode VII premieres today it is! :p Reminding myself to go to the noon showing on Monday....

max_river
Dec 18 2015, 04:15 PM
i also did not get a pop up for my pine cones

feistyfarmergirl76
Dec 18 2015, 04:48 PM
Super excited for the Korean restaurant! Thanks devs!

beverduster
Dec 18 2015, 06:26 PM
i think we are cafe poor, how much milk,& eggs plus cabbage will it take? cant even keep up with the egg & milk production anymore it uses so much

Aussie Rae
Dec 18 2015, 10:44 PM

still patiently waiting for it to appear!

Stu3
Dec 19 2015, 09:25 AM

Well considering "on the 10th it was coming next week" so is christmas wonder if they will give us FREE FC for Christmas :)

Qivis
Dec 19 2015, 12:16 PM

Just remember Murphy's law as it applies to Farm Town. As soon a you lose the patience with which you are waiting for a facility and spend what farm cash you have on larger harvesting tools or combines the FC facility will unlock. And you will have 3 farm cash left and be 1 quest shy of enough to earn more than just 1 buck each when it is time to redeem both types! (Says to self "don't buy the humongous plow, don't buy the humongous plow, don't buy the humongous plow!") :p

Aussie Rae
Dec 19 2015, 03:46 PM
Just remember Murphy's law as it applies to Farm Town. As soon a you lose the patience with which you are waiting for a facility and spend what farm cash you have on larger harvesting tools or combines the FC facility will unlock. And you will have 3 farm cash left and be 1 quest shy of enough to earn more than just 1 buck each when it is time to redeem both types! (Says to self "don't buy the humongous plow, don't buy the humongous plow, don't buy the humongous plow!") :p

LOL, fc is not a problem, :) :) :)

Qivis
Dec 19 2015, 05:52 PM
Hi Lance and docmm,

More than 16 hours had passed for many of us and we still never got the marigold bonuses to post.

Texas Belle
Dec 20 2015, 12:11 PM

They are trying to find out foods that require copper, aluminum, pears, mangos, coconuts, bananas and any of the other products that are very hard to maintain to meet production.. lets not forget eggs, milk, cheese..etc..

Like the saying goes "old age is not for sissies" I have to say "this game is not to be understimated" they always throw a curve ball at us when we least expected.. :)

Qivis
Dec 20 2015, 04:59 PM
LOL, fc is not a problem, :) :) :)

Well, it wasn't for me either. But I decided to take a risk on Farmer's Law and bought the humongous plow. After all, 30 farm cash is all it cost. And of course 7 more farm cash to go from having just 23 left to having 30 again should take only a week or 3....

Stu3
Dec 22 2015, 07:27 AM
I take it after 11 days nearly 2 weeks from latest update the facility wont be coming yet again is there some reason why there is a regular sign that 1 facility is never released when it is suppose to be i have noticed in past the same happening why not drag it to the next update ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

marymarcel
Dec 22 2015, 07:38 AM
I take it after 11 days nearly 2 weeks from latest update the facility wont be coming yet again is there some reason why there is a regular sign that 1 facility is never released when it is suppose to be i have noticed in past the same happening why not drag it to the next update ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi Stu:)

I'm sorry but we dont have any information about why it was not released yet. :)

beverduster
Dec 22 2015, 08:39 AM
i lost my head & cant find it, did isis invade farmtown?

Darth Tater
Dec 22 2015, 08:45 AM
I love getting updates but would rather they be delayed totally instead of partial releases and then having to wait for the rest, even it means we only get updates ever six to eight weeks instead ever four.

redjade27
Dec 22 2015, 01:48 PM
Where is the new Korean Restaurant?

StoneFace
Dec 22 2015, 02:44 PM

In Korea..... it takes a while to get here.

Actually, I kinda like the staggered release. We still get the same number of items, etc..... without blank time for most of the month.

beverduster
Dec 22 2015, 03:41 PM

bet it will take tons of cabbage

hey unc, where have you been sleeping?

StoneFace
Dec 22 2015, 04:02 PM
hey Neph..... no sleeping at this end.... too busy getting ready for 32 grand kids..... and the Korean Rest - u rant?

Aussie Rae
Dec 22 2015, 06:35 PM
bet it will take tons of cabbage

hey unc, where have you been sleeping?

will 722,116 cabbage in storage help, LOL

marymarcel
Dec 22 2015, 07:14 PM
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - December 22nd, 6:00PM

These are all updates that are part of the next release:

- When working as an employee or Super neighbour your avatar will not move anymore as you farm, same as when you are working solo, however other users in the farm will see your avatar moving, so they have a better idea of which section of the farm you are working on.
- Before this release we had 6 zoom levels, from 1 (fully zommed out) to 6 (fully zoomed in). We just added another zoom level between 1 and 2 to make the jump less abrupt.
- After using the irrigator/water sprinkler we now show the feedback message as a floating text instead of the usual message box, so no extra click is required.
- After using the manure spreader we now show the feedback message as a floating text instead of the usual message box, so no extra click is required. However this change only applies to those who have the green manure spreader.
- When you mouse over your water items you will now see the Growth time as well even if you don't have any fishing tool selected.
- When fishing with the pole or boat, the small water circle animation or the net is now shown right where you clicked, not an inch below.
- Super neighbours and regular players invited to design together can now freeze and unfreeze flowers.
- Less bandwidth consumed while farming, which could have a positive impact on performance, specially for users with slower internet connections.
BugFix: There was an issue with the Eye that after using the water can, sprinkler and other tools, the worked items were not coming back to a visible state even after releasing the tool.
BugFix: Fixed the old bug of watering flowers and then not been able to harvest them right away unless the farm was reloaded.
BugFix: When finishing working a farm, after changing farms the XP and coins suddenly changed.
BugFix: Super neighbours with all permissions allowed for designing can't use the green hand when the employer has the green hand but the Super neighbour does not own one.

The Korean Restaurant will be released in a few hours.

Farmer_Susan
Dec 22 2015, 08:03 PM
<< The Korean Restaurant will be released in a few hours.

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! Posted about an hour ago, I think.

beverduster
Dec 22 2015, 08:34 PM
will 722,116 cabbage in storage help, LOL

it should, but then again who knows but the nose

Aussie Rae
Dec 22 2015, 09:16 PM
loving the fact that the avatar does not move anymore when working as a super neighbor, :) thank you slashkey devs.. :)

beverduster
Dec 23 2015, 12:50 AM
what happened to the farm stats? its not working wf 37 on the server

Aussie Rae
Dec 23 2015, 03:08 AM
ty, Korean Restaurant now in service, :)

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 05:12 AM

Kimchi
Ginseng Chicken Soup
Seafood Panckake
Bulgogi
Pork Belly Wrap
Bibimbap
Soft Tofu Stew
Korean Pancake

EireneM
Dec 23 2015, 05:47 AM
what happened to the farm stats? its not working wf 36 on the server, it keeps coming up with Connection to Server timed out

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 06:02 AM
what happened to the farm stats? its not working wf 37 on the server

what happened to the farm stats? its not working wf 36 on the server, it keeps coming up with Connection to Server timed out

Hi beverduster and EireneM:)

Thanks for your reports, we will check on this.

Meanwhile, please restart your farms and check again. You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen and try again.

Let us know if the problem continues, thanks:)

EireneM
Dec 23 2015, 07:38 AM
Many thanks MaryMarcel for your prompt response

I have tried all of that clearing everything but still not working I was moved from wf 36 to wf 3 December 2015 and then back to wf36 18/12/2015, well those are the dates I noticed the moves. I was having lots of "Connection to Server Time outs" before I was moved to a different server and everything was fine when I was moved to the new one, but now I have been moved back to WF36 its worse.

May I take this opportunity to wish you All on Support a very Happy Christmas

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 07:51 AM
Many thanks MaryMarcel for your prompt response

I have tried all of that clearing everything but still not working I was moved from wf 36 to wf 3 December 2015 and then back to wf36 18/12/2015, well those are the dates I noticed the moves. I was having lots of "Connection to Server Time outs" before I was moved to a different server and everything was fine when I was moved to the new one, but now I have been moved back to WF36 its worse.

May I take this opportunity to wish you All on Support a very Happy Christmas

Hi EireneM:)

Two of us have tried the farm stats, but it worked fine for us.

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

And a very Happy Christmas to you too:)

Darth Tater
Dec 23 2015, 08:02 AM

Kimchi
Ginseng Chicken Soup
Seafood Panckake
Bulgogi
Pork Belly Wrap
Bibimbap
Soft Tofu Stew
Korean Pancake

Production of sesame oil is not recording. I am six short of green belt yet have only 6 stored???? The six are from working a neighbor's farm.

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 08:37 AM
Production of sesame oil is not recording. I am six short of green belt yet have only 6 stored???? The six are from working a neighbor's farm.

Hi Darth Tater:)

Have you stored the sesame oil from your facility?

If you have, and the problem continues please provide a link to your farms, you have instructions on how to get it in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

earlgray
Dec 23 2015, 08:43 AM
Yay - thanks for making the flowers not disappear when watering them with the sprinkler!

beverduster
Dec 23 2015, 10:03 AM

Meanwhile, please restart your farms and check again. You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen and try again.

did what you told me & its still not working & t y pluss merry christmas come friday

snickddle
Dec 23 2015, 11:11 AM
Just want to say thanks for the Korean restaurant...just want to let you know my sesame oil is not showing up either.

thank you

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 11:41 AM
Just want to say thanks for the Korean restaurant...just want to let you know my sesame oil is not showing up either.

thank you

Hi snickddle:)

Please open your storage and set it to From Facilities, then check how much sesame oil you have. Then open your oil factories and check how much you have to store. Store them, reload the game and then check your storage again.

If the sesame oil was not added then please provide a link to your farms, you have instructions on how to get it in the following thread.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 11:43 AM
did what you told me & its still not working & t y pluss merry christmas come friday

Hi beverduster:)

Can you tell us which problem are you having with the farm stats.?

Nettie (Q)
Dec 23 2015, 12:48 PM
hello - my farm stats are not working either.
They work for the farm I am currently on, but when I try to find out whats ready on other farms, the black 'refreshing farm stats' box appears and the bar rolls as though loading, and then I get 'connection to server timed out'
My cache and memcache are clean.

beverduster
Dec 23 2015, 12:48 PM

mine is still doing it, says it has timed out, im on wf37, it just started doing it yesterday, i did what you said to do do and it did not work, t y

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 12:51 PM
mine is still doing it, says it has timed out, im on wf37, it just started doing it yesterday, i did what you said to do do and it did not work, t y

Thank you beverduster:)

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 12:55 PM
hello - my farm stats are not working either.
They work for the farm I am currently on, but when I try to find out whats ready on other farms, the black 'refreshing farm stats' box appears and the bar rolls as though loading, and then I get 'connection to server timed out'
My cache and memcache are clean.

Hi Nettie:)

Which WF number are you? You find the number when you enter your farm, in the chat box in red, it says WF and a number. Thank you:)

Nettie (Q)
Dec 23 2015, 02:03 PM
WF38 - sorry I forgot to put that in my post!

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 02:19 PM

WF38 - sorry I forgot to put that in my post!

Hi beverduster and Nettie:)

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread, if after trying them all, you still have problems please post here again, thank you:)

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

TexasQuilter
Dec 23 2015, 02:37 PM

Farm Stats not working correctly here. I am on WF 4. This began around 6 PM Central time yesterday 12-22. I have tried all of the suggestions to remedy the problem--did this yesterday when the problem arose.

Farm Stats works fine for the farm on which I am working. It is when I try to access the information for All Farms that I receive the message: Connection to server timed out... along with the options of Clicking the Green Circle to Retry or the Red Circle to Reload. Also, if I exit that screen and then try to access the Quest Manager, I again receive the above message about Connection to server timed out along with the Options of Clicking Green Circle or Red Circle.

My only remedy is to hit Play and reload the farm in order to access the Quest Manager.

Like yesterday I followed all of the suggestions to fix the issue on my end.... to no avail.

Nettie (Q)
Dec 23 2015, 02:39 PM
Done as requested - no difference I am afraid

SeniorCornwall
Dec 23 2015, 05:30 PM
I have same issue with posting of things ready on farms. Works fine with the farm I am on, but always says "Connection to Server timed out" when I ask about all farms. Have rebooted, started over, changed farms and on and on... same message. Sounds like many others are getting the same issue from the posts above

Lance75231
Dec 23 2015, 05:33 PM
I am getting alot of "Connection to server timed out" when I am trying to check farm status - i have cleared my cache on the browser that i am using and clearing the memcached and still timing out. when refreshing my farm I am connecting to W4, is anyone else having this problem or is it just me again

marymarcel
Dec 23 2015, 05:40 PM
Hi all

We have emailed the developers about this issue. Thank you all for your patience

beverduster
Dec 23 2015, 06:00 PM

it wont show what i have on all farms, it showsthe farm that im on & if i click all, it locks up, all so when are the going to fix the super chicken, i got shorted again to day, i dont no how many but i started out with a little over 250 f cash and only got 25 super hens started out with with 254 and down to 86, i got 25 super hens the others wouldnt load & they dissapered,

Taz D
Dec 23 2015, 06:18 PM
it wont show what i have on all farms, it showsthe farm that im on & if i click all, it locks up, all so when are the going to fix the super chicken, i got shorted again to day, i dont no how many but i started out with a little over 250 f cash and only got 25 super hens started out with with 254 and down to 86, i got 25 super hens the others wouldnt load & they dissapered,
Hi Beverduster,
The farm stat problem has been sent to the developers. The only place you can get help on the Leghorn hens is Support. We cannot help with that through the forums.

TexasQuilter
Dec 23 2015, 08:50 PM
Hi all

We have emailed the developers about this issue. Thank you all for your patience

Thanks soooo much for your help,,,, it is much appreciated and is a very important part of the success of this wonderful game !!!

Taz D
Dec 23 2015, 11:46 PM
How can my gift box be full when I have emptied it 3 times?!? Something major has to be going wrong here for the My Requests tab to go from bringing back the same 49 gifts over and over again to refusing to collect anything because it keeps saying I have not moved 148 pineapples into storage... And support still has not gotten back to me about the problem with the gifts coming back to the My Requests tab over and over now that there is a new problem.
Hi Qivis,
I just looked at your data and it doesn't show anything in your gift box. If you have cleared you memcache you may need to clear your browser cache too.
As far as your Support ticket there is nothing we can do through the forums for that.

tnbskts
Dec 24 2015, 01:56 AM
Grateful that the problem with sprinklers making flowers disappear has been fixed. That was beginning to be seriously annoying.

AlyceAnn
Dec 24 2015, 02:11 AM
Since yesterday morning, after the new update, I can not use my Farm Stats tool. My farm keeps timing out. Over and over. I have already memcached, already allowed popups and did the and these sites to popups on my browser. I have some friends that are still fine and others in my predicament. I'm just saying this for the information to be noticed by developers, I know there isn't anything to be done till its fixed. But it is making me crazy :) plodding along on all 28 farms is going back a few years and tedious lol

Susan Cuttriss
Dec 24 2015, 02:33 AM
My Farm Stats arent working either been about 36 hours now have tried everything am on WF34 tried 3 different browsers cleared all the caches etc etc.. reported it to support 24 hours ago but had no response yet

marymarcel
Dec 24 2015, 04:31 AM
Thanks soooo much for your help,,,, it is much appreciated and is a very important part of the success of this wonderful game !!!

You are very welcome:)

I sent you a private message, please read it, thanks a lot!

Pawkie
Dec 24 2015, 04:36 AM
Same problems with the farm stats box too

rjohn726
Dec 24 2015, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the new level between 1 and 2. I really like that with my trees and flowers.

Thanks again

Qivis
Dec 24 2015, 06:21 AM
Hi Qivis,
I just looked at your data and it doesn't show anything in your gift box. If you have cleared you memcache you may need to clear your browser cache too.
As far as your Support ticket there is nothing we can do through the forums for that.

I deleted this issue, but just as you clicked "Submit reply." Apparently the latest Nvidia GPU update messed things up again....

Ele B
Dec 24 2015, 07:50 AM
Also having trouble with the Farm Stats tool. I keep timing out when trying to view all farms. This has been occurring since yesterday morning.

Taz D
Dec 24 2015, 10:00 AM
To all reporting the Farm Stats issue, this has been reported to the developers and they are working on it. Thank you for your feedback on this.

dcsully
Dec 24 2015, 12:41 PM
Since yesterday morning, after the new update, I can not use my Farm Stats tool. My farm keeps timing out. Over and over. I have already memcached, already allowed popups and did the and these sites to popups on my browser. I have some friends that are still fine and others in my predicament. I'm just saying this for the information to be noticed by developers, I know there isn't anything to be done till its fixed. But it is making me crazy :) plodding along on all 28 farms is going back a few years and tedious lol

I am having the same problem!!!!!

Tiger
Dec 24 2015, 12:52 PM
I am having the same problem!!!!!

Hi dcsully,

The devs are working on the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience at this time as ask that you try to be patient while they work on it.

EireneM
Dec 24 2015, 01:09 PM
I have tried that MaryMarcel but still not working once again thank you for your quick response at this busy time now I suggest you all go enjoy the Christmas time with your families we will still be here when you come back <3

marymarcel
Dec 24 2015, 01:17 PM
I have tried that MaryMarcel but still not working once again thank you for your quick response at this busy time now I suggest you all go enjoy the Christmas time with your families we will still be here when you come back <3

Hi EireneM:)

Yes, we noticed that nothing suggested was working, but the developers are aware of the problem and trying to fix it. Thanks for your patience and Happy Christmas:)

Nettie (Q)
Dec 24 2015, 03:33 PM
Thank you for passing it on marymarcel. and a Happy Christmas to you and yours and to all who take time to help us here :D

GrannyBillie
Dec 24 2015, 06:50 PM
:)When I purchase either of the aforementioned animals and place them on my farm, I see maybe 8 on the ground that will not go into the Shed. No matter how many I purchase it remains 8 in the shed. Thank you in advance for any assistantance and/or replies to this. Respectfully, GrannyBillie

Taz D
Dec 24 2015, 06:58 PM
:)When I purchase either of the aforementioned animals and place them on my farm, I see maybe 8 on the ground that will not go into the Shed. No matter how many I purchase it remains 8 in the shed. Thank you in advance for any assistantance and/or replies to this. Respectfully, GrannyBillie
Hi GrannyBillie,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

GRB
Dec 25 2015, 05:55 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the Developers of this great game and to all the Moderators who take the time to answer our many questions and problems. Be safe and enjoy the Holiday season

StoneFace
Dec 25 2015, 12:29 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the Developers of this great game and to all the Moderators who take the time to answer our many questions and problems. Be safe and enjoy the Holiday season

I second that;)

Old McMark
Dec 25 2015, 06:05 PM

For people having this problem (I am having it too), remember that when you hire, you can click on the Show Work Info button to show which farms are ready to work for that type of hire. It is not ideal, but it is getting me by until the Stats tool is fixed.