PDA

View Full Version : Question on Super Neighbor

Shnookims
Jan 31 2016, 04:55 PM
Please explain to me - if I become someone's super neighbor, will I get all the same bonuses etc. for trees, flowers, and harvest/plow that I would if my friend hired me at the marketplace?

Taz D
Jan 31 2016, 04:59 PM
Please explain to me - if I become someone's super neighbor, will I get all the same bonuses etc. for trees, flowers, and harvest/plow that I would if my friend hired me at the marketplace?
Hi Shnookims,
You will get all the same amounts you would get as a neighbor. Neighbors do not get the bonus chest. The only way you can become a super neighbor for someone is to be neighbors first.

ammydeb
Jan 13 2017, 10:58 AM
I am a super neighbor, but it doesn't seem like experience points accumulate very quickly, and no exp. points on trees or flowers. Can someone explain how the coins/exp. points work? Thanks

Taz D
Jan 13 2017, 11:03 AM
I am a super neighbor, but it doesn't seem like experience points accumulate very quickly, and no exp. points on trees or flowers. Can someone explain how the coins/exp. points work? Thanks
Hi ammydeb,
You can find out all that you get in the hiring chapter in the game guide. Here is a link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

Super neighbor gets the same as what you would get if your neighbor sent you a hire request. The only difference is it is a permanent hire, so you can work without the employer being around to send request.

Bumfy
Feb 04 2017, 05:18 AM
I am Super Neighbour for 2 or 3 different farmers but fuel is a problem, I seem to be short of fuel for my own farm but need to do my farms first as when I go to the Super Neighbour farms to get their crops first it uses all my fuel first, surely there must be a way of only using their fuel reserves when you're working on their farms and not touching mine?

Tiger Laybourne
Feb 04 2017, 09:15 AM
I am Super Neighbour for 2 or 3 different farmers but fuel is a problem, I seem to be short of fuel for my own farm but need to do my farms first as when I go to the Super Neighbour farms to get their crops first it uses all my fuel first, surely there must be a way of only using their fuel reserves when you're working on their farms and not touching mine?

Hi Bumfy,

I'm sorry but the game will always use your fuel first before it uses the farm owners. It was set up that way so you could continue using the bigger tools using the farm owners if you ran out of fuel.