PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- March 9th, 2016

Raul
Mar 09 2016, 04:35 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on March 31th, 6:10AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621102)//En français ici (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621130)

1. New St Patrick and Easter items: 6 St Patrick items (released a week ago) and 10 new Easter items.

2. 42 x 42 expansions for farms 21 - 28: 20000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. 25 New Levels: Top level is now 725.

4. Added the 'Dead Roses Pot' to the Farm Decor category: This is a useful item that experienced designers use regularly to create realistic farms.

5. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Australian Restaurant, Irish Restaurant, Uniform Factory, Summer Gear Factory, Cuban Restaurant, Irrigation Supplies Factory, Windows and Doors Factory, Canadian Restaurant, African Restaurant and Orchard Supplies Factory.

6. Super Storage Tools (35 FC): Red Super Storage Shed duplicate item storage size. Orange Super Storage Shed will make your item storage 4 times as big.

7. Continued the development of the Neighborhood Chains Contest: We spent most of the time on this release developing this feature, we estimate we should be able to release the first version in 1-2 weeks.

This is a weekly contest where 10 Farmtown neighborhoods compete against each other by operating the longest and most productive facility chains. Here are some preliminary rules and concepts:

a) Your neighborhood is just the collection of all your neighbours, that will be your team
b) A neighborhood chain for facility X is the collection of all the facilities X that you own plus the ones that your neighbours own
c) Every week 4 facilities will be selected and 4 neighborhood chains will be automatically created for those facilities in your neighborhood
d) Groups of 10 neighborhoods each will be pre-selected by the game and their members will start competing
e) The winning neighborhood will be the one that earn the most XP points by producing or stocking goods on those 4 neighborhood chains
f) We are still deciding what the rewards will be

We will post more information here in the coming days.

8. New Collard Greens Crop

9. Carwash Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Carwash Supplies

Paste Wax
Applicator Pads
Buffing Pads
Car Wash Mitt
High Pressure Nozzle
Wheel Brush
Windscreen Squeegee
Polisher

10. Mascot Factory (Coins): Produces Mascots

Elmo Mascot
Olympic Mascot
Nemo Mascot
Minion Mascot
Android Mascot
Dog Mascot
Oriental Doll Mascot
Pinocchio Mascot

11. Grandmas Country Kitchen (FC): Produces Southern American Food

Fried Green Tomatoes
Turnip and Greens
Beans and Ham
Chicken Fried Steak
Chicken and Dumplings
Fried Pork Chop
Seafood Gumbo
Bread Pudding

New products in other facilities: Cornbread in the Bakery.

12. Balloon Bust Booth (Coins): Provides Fair Entertainment Services and can be stocked with products from the Mascot Factory, Sports Accessories Factory and from the Toy Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - March 10th, 1:00AM

- Added Belts and Dans for the Collards Green crop
- Released 10 new Easter items, 2 as Gift, 6 at the top of the Easter section in the Store and 2 at the bottom of the Easter section in the store. The Easter section is located just after the St Patrick section in the Patrick-Easter category in the Store.

Post-Release Updates - March 11th, 3:30PM

- Released the 2 Super Storage Tools

Post-Release Updates - March 16th, 8:30PM

- Fixed some bugs in the Quest Manager window due to the 1 hour time change in the United States.

Post-Release Updates - March 26th, 12:20AM

- 25 New levels released.

Post-Release Updates - March 31th, 6:10AM

- The release of the Neighborhood Chains Contest got delayed, we estimate we will release it as part of the next update next Wednesday.

Taz D
Mar 09 2016, 04:38 PM
Thanks Raul!

Tiger
Mar 09 2016, 04:40 PM
Thank you Raul and development team :D

TexasQuilter
Mar 09 2016, 04:40 PM
Thanks so much for this great release for an awesome game !!!! Looking forward to the Neighborhood adventure !!!

Dutch85
Mar 09 2016, 04:52 PM
Thank you Raul and team! Awesome release as usual!

bruhelmboldt
Mar 09 2016, 05:00 PM
Thank you Raul and dev team!

How does Diversification Ranking play into storage now?

Texas Belle
Mar 09 2016, 05:31 PM
Thank you Raul & Company... playing with the new things already, and waiting anxiously for the new storage, like always you guys rock... thanks

Taz D
Mar 09 2016, 05:33 PM
Thank you Raul and dev team!

How does Diversification Ranking play into storage now?
Hi bruhelmboldt,
Diversification Ranking has never had anything to do with storage.

bruhelmboldt
Mar 09 2016, 05:47 PM
Hi bruhelmboldt,
Diversification Ranking has never had anything to do with storage.

Sorry, confused as usual. So what DOES it do. My search can't find it in "help and support". Thanks Taz!

Lee Ann
Mar 09 2016, 05:49 PM
wwhooohooo thanks for the update , good job as always, you spoil us !!!

Taz D
Mar 09 2016, 05:52 PM
Sorry, confused as usual. So what DOES it do. My search can't find it in "help and support". Thanks Taz!
Hi bruhelmboldt,
The Diversity Ranking sets your buying amount for when you buy from another farmer.

AussieGecko
Mar 09 2016, 05:57 PM
Just logged in to see that we have been given Dead Roses Pots. OMG this is better than winning the lottery! Love you guys . . THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU . I am off now to sell off over 8 or so thousand of them. Will certainly free up some farm space for me too. LOL .

Aussie Rae
Mar 09 2016, 06:02 PM
thank you for the update, woke up this morning and it was a lovely surprise, new crop planted now, bakery producing new product, alls well in my little farmtown world, :)

bluehair
Mar 09 2016, 06:08 PM
minions!!!!! :)

Keef
Mar 09 2016, 06:16 PM
Hi bruhelmboldt,
The Diversity Ranking sets your buying amount for when you buy from another farmer.

where can I find how much we can buy by diveristy ranking?

Taz D
Mar 09 2016, 06:24 PM
where can I find how much we can buy by diveristy ranking?
Hi Keef,
You can find that in the Forum Guide.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595182

jeannine_p
Mar 09 2016, 06:43 PM
yipppeee new stuff!!! awesome sauce! thanks devs!!

Grammy 11
Mar 09 2016, 06:57 PM
Okay, lovely carwash supplies facility. When may we expect the carwash itself, or have I missed it? Thanks for all. :)

WendyP57
Mar 09 2016, 07:13 PM
made my day, an upgrade with new facilities and a new crop. best of all...dead rose pots!!! thanks for keeping the game fun :)

Darth Tater
Mar 09 2016, 07:16 PM
Dan on collard greens appears to be missing.

gffarmer
Mar 09 2016, 07:56 PM
thanks for the great update!!!!

Farmdreamer
Mar 09 2016, 08:00 PM
You have given us dead roses pots? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. You are the best

trina531
Mar 09 2016, 08:06 PM
Another great release! I want to send a big thank you for moving dead rose pots from a holiday item and making in part of the store year round. Jumping for joy and saying THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

jeannine_p
Mar 09 2016, 08:25 PM
ok, i gotta ask, what am i missing with the dead roses pots? is it some mystical thing?? :eek:

kazzaqld
Mar 09 2016, 08:55 PM
Dan on collard greens appears to be missing.

I noticed that too. :(

Fred Bee
Mar 09 2016, 08:56 PM
Jeannie I have the same question.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

trina531
Mar 09 2016, 09:05 PM
I know some of you may be shaking your heads and saying why dead rose pots? They are an item that people who do farm design use a lot of!

Queen.of.Clutter
Mar 09 2016, 10:33 PM
Are the St Patrick's items mentioned from before (Feb 29)? I am not seeing anything new, unless I am missing it.

Taz D
Mar 09 2016, 10:49 PM
Are the St Patrick's items mentioned from before (Feb 29)? I am not seeing anything new, unless I am missing it.
Hi Queen.of.Clutter,
The new St Patrick's items were released on the 1st of March when both set were released.

Jazzy415
Mar 09 2016, 11:43 PM
Thank you for the dead rose pots. Now I can delete them out of storage and free up some space! This has made my day! Thank you for all the other goodies, like always happy to see new items! for anyone who does not understand the reason for the dead rose pots, they are used by designers, and they were the only small black item, that you could do so so much with. They were a seasonal item, and many of the designers would store as many as they could to use on future designs. So, Thank you for putting them into the store!

smfultz
Mar 10 2016, 12:47 AM
;)Thanks Raul and team!! Y'all are amazing!

Aneida
Mar 10 2016, 12:53 AM
Thank you for the new releases. I especially like the new facilities.
Looking forward to the next release.

billypanther
Mar 10 2016, 01:21 AM
wow - thanks :-)
Clivia

Auron1
Mar 10 2016, 02:01 AM
Thanks so much, dev team! We LOVE this game and appreciate the hard work you do to constantly expand it and keep it fresh.

al_bundy
Mar 10 2016, 02:15 AM
great Update

lovee the mascot factory but the Android should be "Green"

http://www.v3.co.uk/IMG/331/193331/google-android-logo-green-black-185x114.jpg?1429967462

mac16129
Mar 10 2016, 02:51 AM
Thanks for another fantastic update!!!! You are the best!!!!

ImajeanB
Mar 10 2016, 04:05 AM
Where does the Car Wash supplies go? Will there be another facility?

marymarcel
Mar 10 2016, 06:52 AM
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - March 10th, 1:00AM

- Added Belts and Dans for the Collards Green crop
- Released 10 new Easter items, 2 as Gift, 6 at the top of the Easter section in the Store and 2 at the bottom of the Easter section in the store. The Easter section is located just after the St Patrick section in the Patrick-Easter category in the Store.

macwinter
Mar 10 2016, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the great update, definitely looking forward to the storage.

BABANAN
Mar 10 2016, 07:54 AM
I have heard that there is a way to do the facilities in one posting and not having to go to each one, what do you have to do, to do this?

GoalieAunt
Mar 10 2016, 08:13 AM
I have heard that there is a way to do the facilities in one posting and not having to go to each one, what do you have to do, to do this?

You need what I call the facility tools. These are all FC items, so it takes awhile to be able to buy them all.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
The forklifts, bottling machines, drive thru systems, tables and chairs, mixers,
belt dryers, loaders, conveyors, packing machines, workbenches, mobile utility carts, armored truck, express checkout station, manual lift truck. I also recommend the animal harvesters.

mstiquetx
Mar 10 2016, 08:55 AM
Awesome updates as usual...thanks Raul and your super team..Happy Farming to all!!

Queen.of.Clutter
Mar 10 2016, 09:14 AM
Hi Queen.of.Clutter,
The new St Patrick's items were released on the 1st of March when both set were released.

Thank you Taz !

Peyana
Mar 10 2016, 10:09 AM
Thank you for another awesome release! You missed some items that MY southern Grandma's kitchen ALWAYS had: Fried Catfish and fried okra! Going to go over to suggestions and post!

Fireball
Mar 10 2016, 11:52 AM
Not to sound stupid DUH, What are the storage sheds and what are they for?

Tiger
Mar 10 2016, 12:01 PM
Not to sound stupid DUH, What are the storage sheds and what are they for?

Hi Fireball,

They will increase the amount you can keep in your ITEM storage. Like decorations, buildings etc

Buddy
Mar 10 2016, 12:34 PM
AWESOME stuff, as usual...thanks, guys, for keeping this THE best farming game around!!!!:)

firegold flames
Mar 10 2016, 02:13 PM
Thank fr the updates.

earlgray
Mar 10 2016, 04:24 PM
I haven't used the 'Dead Roses Pot' for designing but there are a few other seasonal items I sure wish you'd add to the always-available items - especially the "Scary Cave" and the pink and white spring trees.

FarmShan
Mar 10 2016, 08:43 PM
Rewards should be farm cash. How can that be a mystery?

Valdoe
Mar 11 2016, 12:10 AM
It is getting boring now... all we do is seed harvest and plow.. fill and empty facilities. harvest trees and fish. and we have so many farms.

Great game but need something new... some challenges in the game.. eg stock exchange so depending on how much products being sold or bought that prices should drop when there is a glut if to much of the same product being sold.

Or x amount of uses of tools.. efficiency goes down by 20% until send tool to mechanic shop to be repaired that will need x amount of coins and a few hours to be 100% again.

or random weather - sunny day rainy day and snow day
eg if depending on the weather if you seed or harvest. you may seed on a sunny day.. but when you go to harvest.. you if it raining you may want to delay harvest till a sunny day or if harvest is near waste harvest rather loose all the harvest..
Sunny day - seed or harvest 100%
rainy day - if seeded or harvested only 70% crop value
Snow day no seed or harvest allowed.

The game has gone past the point of more farms and higher levels... many have played farmtown for many years and need some new excitement and change in the game.:confused::confused::rolleyes:

hurican
Mar 11 2016, 12:26 AM
hi ......... i like that we are getting great variaty of resturants ........ we need an increase in production for chicken an red meat ........

love the game

Earl

Aussie Rae
Mar 11 2016, 03:06 AM
It is getting boring now... all we do is seed harvest and plow.. fill and empty facilities. harvest trees and fish. and we have so many farms.

Great game but need something new... some challenges in the game.. eg stock exchange so depending on how much products being sold or bought that prices should drop when there is a glut if to much of the same product being sold.

Or x amount of uses of tools.. efficiency goes down by 20% until send tool to mechanic shop to be repaired that will need x amount of coins and a few hours to be 100% again.

eg if depending on the weather if you seed or harvest. you may seed on a sunny day.. but when you go to harvest.. you if it raining you may want to delay harvest till a sunny day or if harvest is near waste harvest rather loose all the harvest..

The game has gone past the point of more farms and higher levels... many have played farmtown for many years and need some new excitement and change in the game.:confused::confused::rolleyes:
I think your trying to turn this into a clone of another game that people played.. I am quite happy with the way things are... can do my farmtown work and then have the rest of the day off for real life...

FarmerWitch
Mar 11 2016, 04:10 AM
ok, i gotta ask, what am i missing with the dead roses pots? is it some mystical thing?? :eek:

Me too! Been playing for years but never come across the obsession

guess who
Mar 11 2016, 05:30 AM
Not very sure this future Neighborhood Chains Contest is such a good idea.
Farm Town is liked because there is no competitive issues involved in it.
Bringing in such could damage it severely. For one some people have over a hundred neighbours, some are lucky to be able to even reach 30.yet they manage to keep up there.but creating something where there is no hope for certain groups to win will certainly bring in frustration and contempt. I for one will not be even interested in it

StoneFace
Mar 11 2016, 09:37 AM
I think your trying to turn this into a clone of another game that people played.. I am quite happy with the way things are... can do my farmtown work and then have the rest of the day off for real life...

:eek::eek::eek:

I have been playing for almost 7 years....

and NOW you tell me that this in NOT REAL LIFE !!!! :confused:

Oh ****, I mean crop....
:p

Dulcinea
Mar 11 2016, 10:20 AM
Bringing in such could damage it severely. For one some people have over a hundred neighbours, some are lucky to be able to even reach 30.yet they manage to keep up there.but creating something where there is no hope for certain groups to win will certainly bring in frustration and contempt. I for one will not be even interested in it

I'm reserving judgment until I see it implemented, but I do hope it has an opt-out feature for those who don't want to participate (or maybe an opt-in for those who do?). I'd hate to bring my neighborhood's score down by not wanting to play.

Jean's Farm
Mar 11 2016, 12:09 PM

Me too! Been playing for years but never come across the obsession

I know a lot of people who design their farms use them somehow. Not sure but I have seen poodles they designed with the dead roses as fur. Maybe an designer will chime in here.

Jean's Farm
Mar 11 2016, 12:12 PM
Awesome release.....am looking forward to seeing the neighbor game.

I do have one problem. I planted 6 farms with Collard Greens. My super neighbor harvested them and told me she was done so I could go post my bonus. I am at the 7th on these now and have not got the pop up to post. I saw it saying the yellow and blue were done but nothing since. Not fair cause I didn't do it myself????

Jean's Farm
Mar 11 2016, 12:22 PM

I'm reserving judgment until I see it implemented, but I do hope it has an opt-out feature for those who don't want to participate (or maybe an opt-in for those who do?). I'd hate to bring my neighborhood's score down by not wanting to play.

Reserving judgement also....if there is no opt out to people who do not want to play it can bring it down for all who do.....UNLESS it helps those who do to win and get the prize cause fewer are playing. Hmmmmm...just have to wait and see.

marymarcel
Mar 11 2016, 12:33 PM

I do have one problem. I planted 6 farms with Collard Greens. My super neighbor harvested them and told me she was done so I could go post my bonus. I am at the 7th on these now and have not got the pop up to post. I saw it saying the yellow and blue were done but nothing since. Not fair cause I didn't do it myself????

Hi Jean:)

Have you posted any other bonuses? you can only post 5 and no matter which belt or dan you get for collard greens, the amount is always the same, 437.

whosyou?
Mar 11 2016, 12:33 PM

I agree.The tunnel vision is absolutely astounding.Want to see how many people have left because they are bored with same ole same ole...look at FT app data.Not sure if they want to move out of the same rut...but if they don't...

whosyou?
Mar 11 2016, 12:35 PM

Will be interesting to see how many people get kicked by neighbors to boost their neighborhoods.

Jean's Farm
Mar 11 2016, 01:06 PM
Hi Jean:)

Have you posted any other bonuses? you can only post 5 and no matter which belt or dan you get for collard greens, the amount is always the same, 437.

Haven't posted any today at all. This was the first collards that were harvested on my farm. Only posted corn bread if I posted any yesterday and I only post one of them. This has happened to me before not getting to post bonuses. Seems every new crop it happens to cause I let my Super Neighbor harvest and plow.

marymarcel
Mar 11 2016, 01:18 PM
Haven't posted any today at all. This was the first collards that were harvested on my farm. Only posted corn bread if I posted any yesterday and I only post one of them. This has happened to me before not getting to post bonuses. Seems every new crop it happens to cause I let my Super Neighbor harvest and plow.

Have you tried to reload your farms? then do something on them and check if the pop up is showed up.

If this happens to you everytime your superneighbor works for you, then it would be better if next time you stay on the farm, moving and refreshing and check if you get the pop up to post your bonuses.

Aussie Rae
Mar 11 2016, 02:23 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

I have been playing for almost 7 years....

and NOW you tell me that this in NOT REAL LIFE !!!! :confused:

Oh ****, I mean crop....
:p

LOL :):p:eek::D

jeannine_p
Mar 11 2016, 03:05 PM
so it says my neighborhood chains is live, and available, but i am getting an XO25 error

bruhelmboldt
Mar 11 2016, 03:09 PM
so it says my neighborhood chains is live, and available, but i am getting an XO25 error

Me, too. Same error message.

Taz D
Mar 11 2016, 03:12 PM

Me, too. Same error message.
Hi jeannine and bruhelmboldt,
Raul has not said they are active yet. It may show on your farm, but it has not been activated yet, thus the error message.

Dulcinea
Mar 11 2016, 03:45 PM
Will be interesting to see how many people get kicked by neighbors to boost their neighborhoods.

Oh now there's a thought. I need my neighbors. :eek:

marymarcel
Mar 11 2016, 04:32 PM
Hi all:)

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - March 11th, 3:30PM

- Released the 2 Super Storage Tools

TexasQuilter
Mar 11 2016, 05:17 PM
Thank you, thank you for the Super Storage tools !! It means I can now do some major renovations on my farms as I will have a place to "park" trees and items while I do the remodeling. This is a Super addition to the game. Smiling big as I type this !!!

Grammy 11
Mar 11 2016, 05:21 PM
What do I do about the bright blue quest cube? Thank you.

Valdoe
Mar 11 2016, 05:33 PM

which game is that... I might give it a go LOL

marymarcel
Mar 11 2016, 05:38 PM

Hi Grammy:)

Please click in the blue quest and you have 3 options, Quest manager, Cooperative quest manager and Neighborhood chain contest. The ones for quests are active so you click in the option and open the quests managers.

The Neighborhoos chain contest is there but it has not been activated yet

Jean's Farm
Mar 11 2016, 05:46 PM
Have you tried to reload your farms? then do something on them and check if the pop up is showed up.

If this happens to you everytime your superneighbor works for you, then it would be better if next time you stay on the farm, moving and refreshing and check if you get the pop up to post your bonuses.

Lost track of how many times I have done all of the above. The point is I should NOT have to wait while she is working. The bonuses should pop up when I open my farm. I saw it across the bottom telling me about all the lesser bonuses that you can't post. I waited and it never did give me ANY of them to post. :(

Grammy 11
Mar 11 2016, 05:48 PM
Hi Grammy:)

Please click in the blue quest and you have 3 options, Quest manager, Cooperative quest manager and Neighborhood chain contest. The ones for quests are active so you click in the option and open the quests managers.

The Neighborhoos chain contest is there but it has not been activated yet

Thanks, I hope there will be a happy post on my gift page announcing when it is activated. :)

Taz D
Mar 11 2016, 05:58 PM
Lost track of how many times I have done all of the above. The point is I should NOT have to wait while she is working. The bonuses should pop up when I open my farm. I saw it across the bottom telling me about all the lesser bonuses that you can't post. I waited and it never did give me ANY of them to post. :(
Hi Jean,
I am sorry, but this does seem to happen more often when there is a new crop, tree or flower and someone other than the farmer harvests them without the owner being on the farm. Unfortunately there isn't any way for us to restore those belts to you.

jaohlinger
Mar 11 2016, 06:29 PM
I bought both of the new storage sheds and they are nowhere to be found. When I revisited the store, it indicates that I didn't buy either one and the orange one shows as "locked" until I buy the red one. I spent $70 FarmCash on these and would like this fixed - please and thank you.

Taz D
Mar 11 2016, 06:42 PM
I bought both of the new storage sheds and they are nowhere to be found. When I revisited the store, it indicates that I didn't buy either one and the orange one shows as "locked" until I buy the red one. I spent $70 FarmCash on these and would like this fixed - please and thank you.
Hi jaohlinger,
The sheds are on one of your farms, maybe hidden under or behind something else. Please turn everything except tools in your preferences then search your farms for them. Be sure you put them in storage so they will work.

Dallace
Mar 11 2016, 06:46 PM

I don't see a bright blue quest cube. Where is it located?:confused:

Taz D
Mar 11 2016, 06:54 PM
Hi Dallace,
It has been removed. Guess it wasn't supposed to show yet.

jaohlinger
Mar 11 2016, 06:59 PM
Found them! Thanks so much

Dallace
Mar 11 2016, 07:03 PM
Hi Dallace,
It has been removed. Guess it wasn't supposed to show yet.

Oh ok lol thanks

Grammy 11
Mar 11 2016, 08:14 PM

As soon as I asked, it disappeared and I was told the activity hasn't been activated yet. I guess they were testing it. It was up on the left where the brown and light blue quest cubes appear.

Aussie Rae
Mar 11 2016, 10:37 PM
love the new storage sheds, my storage has now jumped from 1705 to 6820 :) thank you!!

Aussie Rae
Mar 11 2016, 10:43 PM
almost had a heart attack.. opened the "show farm stats" tool and it told me I had to enlarge some farms.... thankfully I did the memcache, hit the back button and was able to open it again and its all back to normal, can see all products on all farms again, PHEW!!

Tom C
Mar 11 2016, 11:40 PM
Need to comment on a couple things.

First is the idea of making the game more real by having rainy days and sunny days. I for one work and plan my planting around when I work so it would really upset me if I planned on harvesting crops when I got home but could not do so because it was raining. Doing something like that would make the game hard for me to play.

Second is the neighbor hood chain thing. I do not think that is something I would want to be apart o,f but will wait and see. I load all my factories at once and have enough inventory that I am able to load them all at nearly 100%. Also I load them for a few days at a time and then a couple weeks will pass before I load them again.

earlgray
Mar 12 2016, 09:19 AM
Never mind - I reloaded the game and the problem went away.

[There's a problem with farm sizes. When I try to display trees ready to be harvested on all farms, it says I need at least 8 farms that are at least 30x30. I have 7 farms that are actually 30x30 and one that's 32x32, but FarmTown is currently showing that all my farms except #1 (which it shows as 24x24) are 26x26 (some are actually smaller).]

maggiel29
Mar 12 2016, 10:49 AM
Love love being able to increase my storage so much - thank you - a real boon :D

mlrobards
Mar 12 2016, 03:51 PM

I had this issue too. Not a chance to get bonuses for collards. Even though I hadn't posted for any bonuses, the game acted like I had used up all my chances to post for bonuses...On the collards that is. When just moments later I refilled factories was getting bonus pop-ups like crazy.
So I am at 7th dan for them and not a chance to post a one for collards.

StoneFace
Mar 12 2016, 05:09 PM
Need to comment on a couple things.

First is the idea of making the game more real by having rainy days and sunny days. I for one work and plan my planting around when I work so it would really upset me if I planned on harvesting crops when I got home but could not do so because it was raining. Doing something like that would make the game hard for me to play.

Second is the neighbor hood chain thing. I do not think that is something I would want to be apart o,f but will wait and see. I load all my factories at once and have enough inventory that I am able to load them all at nearly 100%. Also I load them for a few days at a time and then a couple weeks will pass before I load them again.

I hear ya on that.... but then I got to thinking... maybe if the devs could make that option available (for FC of course), and give the ability to turn it on or off. When it is on, then it might (or might not) rain, snow etc, depending on how long it was left on... random occurrence events.

:confused:

gatormania
Mar 12 2016, 05:15 PM
First of all, Thank You for the updates...

Secondly, I apologize for not "Thanking You" more frequently...

I just finished reading many, many posts and all I can say is WOW !!!!

Doesn't seem that you all can give enough or fast enough...

There are a lot of Farmers that have no idea what it was like to harvest, plow and plant, 1 square at a time... Back then, it would take you 24 hours to make a million coins... Now, you can make that in 15 minutes or less...

Anyway... Thank You !

Grammy 11
Mar 12 2016, 05:17 PM
I hear ya on that.... but then I got to thinking... maybe if the devs could make that option available (for FC of course), and give the ability to turn it on or off. When it is on, then it might (or might not) rain, snow etc, depending on how long it was left on... random occurrence events.
contro

My 2 cents: Farm Town is something I can control. It's dependable. I find it relaxing to know I won't wake up and find a couple of farms lost to a storm. Losing that control would make FT just one more stress, albeit a small one. That's not why I play. Happy farming!!

Dulcinea
Mar 13 2016, 11:40 AM

Ha! If I started playing a farming game and discovered it had disasters that I had to pay real money to turn off, I'd be out of there in a second!

MANHCTFL
Mar 14 2016, 08:35 AM
I am experiencing a new problem this morning. When I click on the Show farm Stats (ready now), flowers on Farm 1 are showing as ready. These flowers will not be ready for another 18 hours. Is this a new glitch with the game or something I have to take care of on my end?

Side comment....I have played the game since almost the beginning, and long since all of my original friends quit playing. I like the game because there is no stress. I play and interact at my pace. If disasters are introduced and I have to worry about anything with this game, count me in as one of the players who will stop. I won't pay real dollars either to disable this feature.

Shellgirlmtl
Mar 14 2016, 01:21 PM
Thank you Thank you for another great release... My favourite: THE RED & ORANGE STORAGE SHEDS... I can now store 7,000 items :D!!!... wish this was introduced in the previous release, then I would have stocked up on the couple walking and the old couple, oh well...

I still feel the 'people items' available only in seasonal category should be available all year round (if it is not obvious which season it is, like young couple walking wearing jeans & a windbreaker (I have already posted it suggestions)...

I spent over 20 minutes looking for the post where 'weather disasters' were going to be included in the game, and that we would be paying FC to turn on&off the said disaster, then found the post where it all started... phew!!!... realized it's just a 'suggestion' started by a player who seems to be bored with the game and needs a challenge... Well, I for one, am a very Happy Farmerette the way FarmTown is presently and where it seems to be going... As some of you who have stated (when you get home from work) that if you find your crops wasted or withered because a disaster struck your farm you'd be very upset, well so would I... an alternate would be if we had the capability to change the background 'green' colour' to daylight (sky blue) or night/evening (darkish blue with stars) or a grey sky (we would add the rain clouds etc.) would be great... each 'sky' could be FC the first time you buy it (like the squared ground grid) then after that 100 coins every time you switch (I will post that in the suggestions also)...

Again, thank you for another great release!!!... :D

jeannine_p
Mar 14 2016, 02:40 PM
when do we get the new levels?? i am anxious to get the last fac. :)

NJones277
Mar 14 2016, 02:43 PM
My request page is showing no gifts. Going into FB requests, it shows I have over 50. I've reloaded Chrome, cleared cache, cleared memcache, restarted the game and still nothing. Please help!!!!!!

marymarcel
Mar 14 2016, 02:44 PM
when do we get the new levels?? i am anxious to get the last fac. :)

Hi jeannine_p:)

Raul said in about 1/2 weeks, so we need to wait a little more.:)

lynwoo60
Mar 14 2016, 02:54 PM
I just logged in just now and when I did there were gifts waiting now there are none. I had over 50 there. also none of my neighbours have faces on my neighbour tab at bottom of the game. I have reloaded and cleared memcache and still the same. I am on WF4 and use chrome on Win 10

barbaraelwart
Mar 14 2016, 03:11 PM
I have the same problem of no Gifts at all on My Requests page - I always have at least 300, so decided that nobody loved me any more :(

Just checked also and I can get no Farmer lists to send gifts and the Farm Town Wall Requests says that none of my friends need help! Gremlins in the works I guess ;)

Aussie Rae
Mar 14 2016, 03:22 PM
UPDATE: All back to normal
gremlins are in the works, no faces below my game in neighbors lists either, done all the usual housekeeping so I guess its just a matter of waiting till things are sorted out.. can still do work on the farm myself, do quests etc. but no one shows in the market.. time for a break and a day out in town, :)

Taz D
Mar 14 2016, 03:27 PM
I just logged in just now and when I did there were gifts waiting now there are none. I had over 50 there. also none of my neighbours have faces on my neighbour tab at bottom of the game. I have reloaded and cleared memcache and still the same. I am on WF4 and use chrome on Win 10

I have the same problem of no Gifts at all on My Requests page - I always have at least 300, so decided that nobody loved me any more :(

Just checked also and I can get no Farmer lists to send gifts and the Farm Town Wall Requests says that none of my friends need help! Gremlins in the works I guess ;)

gremlins are in the works, no faces below my game in neighbors lists either, done all the usual housekeeping so I guess its just a matter of waiting till things are sorted out.. can still do work on the farm myself, do quests etc. but no one shows in the market.. time for a break and a day out in town, :)
Hi all,
We have sent an email to the developers. I should note my gifts were missing too, but are now back. And I was able to send gifts too. It may just be a temporary glitch eithe Facebook or Farm Town.

barbaraelwart
Mar 14 2016, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the swift reply Taz, my gifts are all back now when I click on the tab :D

Aussie Rae
Mar 14 2016, 03:43 PM
happy to report that the photos are back under the game, no more blank generic ones, :)

lynwoo60
Mar 14 2016, 03:50 PM
mine all back now tyvm

Queen.of.Clutter
Mar 15 2016, 10:55 AM
The Quest boxes .... I just noticed that in the regular one, I have 2 Wednesdays & 2 Tuesdays but no Sunday ....
In the Co-op - I have 3 Tuesdays but no Sunday ....

More than likely it's a glitch because of the time change.

Texas Belle
Mar 15 2016, 03:38 PM
Here is something new to report, I went to upgrade my farm 7 to the 40x40 and when I went to the realtor it said my farm was 26x26.. went to look at all the farms on the grid and all of them are showing 26x26 which is not true, all my farms are 38x38 except the ones I have upgraded to 40x40.. HELP... can't upgrade and they have shrunk.. will do all the requisite clean up and will report again.. but this is a heartbreaker... I am not upgrading all the farms again, I want them like they were...

Texas Belle
Mar 15 2016, 03:46 PM
ok disregard the message above.. and my mistake all my farms are at 40x40 and wanted to upgrade to 42x42.. all is back to normal, did all the cleaning, logged out, put the Mac clean up all, and logged in again and alleluia all is back as before... sorry I jumped the gun, :)

maggiel29
Mar 16 2016, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;6049574]See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 11th, 3:30PM.

4. Added the 'Dead Roses Pot' to the Farm Decor category: This is a useful item that experienced designers use regularly to create realistic farms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK I have been trying to work it out but please will someone put me out of my misery. What do experienced designers use the Dead Roses Pot for? :D

[COLOR=Green]

max_river
Mar 16 2016, 10:27 AM
[QUOTE=Raul;6049574]See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on March 11th, 3:30PM.

i was wondering the same thing also if we dont use them that me we are not experienced just saying lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK I have been trying to work it out but please will someone put me out of my misery. What do experienced designers use the Dead Roses Pot for? :D

[COLOR=Green]

Judy Cowan
Mar 16 2016, 01:41 PM
CONGRATULATIONS & A BIG THANK YOU TO RAUL & TEAM FOR ANOTHER GREAT RELEASE... I know we do not say it often enough but all your hard work is deeply appreciated... The addition of the new storage amounts is some kind of awesome, but what can I say AWESOME DEVELOPERS , AWESOME ITEMS!!!!

Grumpdad
Mar 16 2016, 04:32 PM
Problem with the quests, neither will open, both hover for some time then you get an xlink error, guess you might be trying to add the new quest as in the update, but as there are no other threads here, I thought I best mention it.

Taz D
Mar 16 2016, 04:39 PM
Problem with the quests, neither will open, both hover for some time then you get an xlink error, guess you might be trying to add the new quest as in the update, but as there are no other threads here, I thought I best mention it.
Hi Grumpdad,
The new quests were already added. The only thing they were doing today was fixing the days in the quests charts. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Grumpdad
Mar 16 2016, 04:46 PM
Hi Grumpdad,
The new quests were already added. The only thing they were doing today was fixing the days in the quests charts. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Have cleared memcache and still have the problem thanks

Taz D
Mar 16 2016, 04:50 PM
Have cleared memcache and still have the problem thanks
Hi Grumpdad,
You may justr have to wait a while for that to clear. This has come up before and usually any attempts to clear it haven't helped. It may just take some time for it to clear.

maggiel29
Mar 17 2016, 08:52 AM
[QUOTE=maggiel29;6051342]

Well Max clearly no one knows or we would have got some answers. Pleae folks what do experienced designers use dead roses for? Obviously I am not experienced either Max:D

Tiger
Mar 17 2016, 10:29 AM
i was wondering the same thing also if we dont use them that me we are not experienced just saying lol

Well Max clearly no one knows or we would have got some answers. Pleae folks what do experienced designers use dead roses for? Obviously I am not experienced either Max:D

Hi maggie and max,

I can't tell you everything they are used for but they are commonly used to create curved black shapes and lines for pictures, whereas the black crates are wide rigid and straight.

Jean's Farm
Mar 18 2016, 08:31 AM
[QUOTE=max_river;6051346]

[QUOTE=maggiel29;6051558]

Hi maggie and max,

I can't tell you everything they are used for but they are commonly used to create curved black shapes and lines for pictures, whereas the black crates are wide rigid and straight.

I belong to a design group on FB. I have seen farms designed for Halloween. There was a Haunted House scene......pumpkins done all in black with their carved faces....stuff like that. They use the dead roses pot as the black of the house and lettering spelling out Happy Halloween things like that. They only had Halloween stuff to show cause that was the only time they could get the roses. They are scenes that look like pictures. One did a large dead tree with an owl perched on it.

They were also doing Pictures on their farms of the Disney Princesses.....Most likely the black hair was done in the dead roses pots.

Like Maggie said they can make curves with them instead of straight lines.

Sookie284
Mar 18 2016, 01:38 PM
Where do i put the new storage buildings ?? It says in Item Storage..... where is that ?? i do not see how to add them to reg animal storage. Help Please & thank you

Tiger
Mar 18 2016, 01:47 PM
Where do i put the new storage buildings ?? It says in Item Storage..... where is that ?? i do not see how to add them to reg animal storage. Help Please & thank you

Hi Sookie284,

Just click on them and choose "add to storage". They will then be put in your Item Storage, you will then find them in the tools section of Item storage.

maggiel29
Mar 19 2016, 03:02 AM
Hi maggie and max,

Thank you Tiger

Tuckertbnc
Mar 19 2016, 08:55 AM
What is this new Farmtown- RC ?? .... I clicked it to check it out but it says :

Hello Farmers! We are experiencing power issues at our data center, we should be back in a while. Your crops will not go to waste. Thanks for your patience.

Just wondering if it actually is Farmtown / Slashkey ...

Taz D
Mar 19 2016, 09:42 AM
What is this new Farmtown- RC ?? .... I clicked it to check it out but it says :

Hello Farmers! We are experiencing power issues at our data center, we should be back in a while. Your crops will not go to waste. Thanks for your patience.

Just wondering if it actually is Farmtown / Slashkey ...
Hi Tucker,
I am not sure how you got a link to that, but it is not a new Farm Town. You can't log into it to use it and that is why you got the message. It is a test set up for the developers to use when they test new things they are working on for adding to Farm Town.

Tuckertbnc
Mar 19 2016, 08:20 PM
Hi Tucker,
I am not sure how you got a link to that, but it is not a new Farm Town. You can't log into it to use it and that is why you got the message. It is a test set up for the developers to use when they test new things they are working on for adding to Farm Town.

It showed up on the side when I was playing Farmtown .. Where it says games your friends are playing ... I saw it was Farmtown and thought it might be another game they were starting up .... So that was Facebook running that link alongside the game .. Its bad enough they mess things up all the time without doing that ....

max_river
Mar 21 2016, 01:19 PM
hopefully the new levels come soon no pressure lol

AlyceAnn
Mar 21 2016, 02:55 PM
Its time to add Chromite to the Quarry car!!

Qivis
Mar 21 2016, 03:47 PM

I hadn't noticed Chromite is not already in it! So those multiple Quarry Cars are doing me a lot of good for other metals, but none for stainless steel. So what about it folks? Was it an oversight?

Taz D
Mar 21 2016, 05:14 PM
Hi AlyceAnn,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You cannot start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Aneida
Mar 22 2016, 03:01 AM
TY for the update info

jeannine_p
Mar 22 2016, 12:49 PM
any word on when we get the new levels?? im dying to spend some fc!

freemanwpb
Mar 22 2016, 05:00 PM
The prices for the expansions are astronomical. I will never pay that amount. All of my friends have quit playing farmtown and I am seriously thinking about doing the same. I love the game but you all are putting it out of reach.

StoneFace
Mar 22 2016, 05:09 PM
The prices for the expansions are astronomical. I will never pay that amount. All of my friends have quit playing farmtown and I am seriously thinking about doing the same. I love the game but you all are putting it out of reach.

I can understand the level of "shock" at 20 billion coins to expand.

but....

If a player feels the need/want to expand to the new level of, say, 42x42, it is most likely because they have many, many facilities and crops and "need" more room to continue their growth.

If they have that great number of facilities etc, they are able to make a few billion each week..... or much more. Thus the cost of expansion is NOT so great for them.

I also think that some players quit Farm Town because they have either moved on to different types of games, or perhaps they get bummed at not being able to do what others do. The first reason, I can understand. The second reason is just a misconception of what the game really offers (IMHO), which is the ability to play at your own level, and in your own way.

Dan H
Mar 22 2016, 08:21 PM

You seem to have been playing FT for a long time, like me and many others. I have played for the simple enjoyment and relaxation it provides. I was never one to want to achieve the largest operation in the shortest time, but have now reached a point where all those facilities and farm expansions are generating a billion or so every week. I still have a long way to go to catch up to the big guys, but that's not my goal. I like FT and always look forward to the new releases. Hope you do too.

jmfslots
Mar 22 2016, 08:44 PM
When are we getting our new levels ??? Come on- giving up a few farm cash won't break you !!!

beverduster
Mar 23 2016, 06:44 AM
the 2 weeks is up today

dave1949
Mar 23 2016, 07:51 AM
What happened to my post/question?

marymarcel
Mar 23 2016, 07:54 AM
What happened to my post/question?

Hi dave:)

I moved your post and answered you in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6052738#post6052738

dave1949
Mar 23 2016, 07:58 AM
Thanks for answer, but I did not know you had moved it

marymarcel
Mar 23 2016, 08:02 AM
Thanks for answer, but I did not know you had moved it

You are welcome:)

Please, read the following instructions about how to find your posts into the forum when they were moved

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Stu3
Mar 23 2016, 05:38 PM
The Quests are out of order on times.
30 min item taking 1 hr
and a 4 hour item taking 14 hours
Copper 8 hour to produce 12 hours after started still another 11 hours to go
:confused::confused::eek:

Taz D
Mar 23 2016, 05:51 PM
The Quests are out of order on times.
30 min item taking 1 hr
and a 4 hour item taking 14 hours
Copper 8 hour to produce 12 hours after started still another 11 hours to go
:confused::confused::eek:
Hi Stu,
Check your computer date and time as that is the only thing that will cause time on a production to be incorrect.
The 30 minute items from the semi-trailer truck will take an hour because the quests do not look to see what tools you have, so it doesn't shorten those.
What 4 hour item took 14 hours? I don't see any 4 hour item in your current open quests. What quest was this for and what item was it?
Copper ore takes 8 hours to produce unless you required more that 1 batch. What quest was this for?

Stu3
Mar 23 2016, 06:28 PM
Hi Taz

CQ
The Hibatchi Veg Produce 30/30 (1 batch) was the item that should have been 4 hours however when i posted (took a screen shot too) was 14 hours

Quest
Hair pin was the copper ore to be 50/50 (1 Batch for the hair pin) was started hours ago went back before i posted and it was 11 hours since i put post up these have dropped back as they should have.

RE: the 30 mins items taking 1 hr the Semi Truck takes 30 mins to produce a batch if i didn't have 1 the Quest would not allow it to start so why is it when you do start it then it immediate shows 30 mins but close the Quest manager and return and the 30 mins has doubled hasn't always been this way

Taz D
Mar 23 2016, 07:40 PM
Hi Taz

CQ
The Hibatchi Veg Produce 30/30 (1 batch) was the item that should have been 4 hours however when i posted (took a screen shot too) was 14 hours

Quest
Hair pin was the copper ore to be 50/50 (1 Batch for the hair pin) was started hours ago went back before i posted and it was 11 hours since i put post up these have dropped back as they should have.

RE: the 30 mins items taking 1 hr the Semi Truck takes 30 mins to produce a batch if i didn't have 1 the Quest would not allow it to start so why is it when you do start it then it immediate shows 30 mins but close the Quest manager and return and the 30 mins has doubled hasn't always been this way
Hi Stu,
Your Hibachi Vegtables- if it is taking that long then and according to your data will be completed at 10:16 PM eastern time. It appears then it was started at 6:16 PM eastern time. If that was not the time you started it then your computer date time would have to have been incorrect when you started it.
I do not see a hairpin quest for you. I see Farmtown Peach Beer and Traffic Cone in progress. Either way it sounds again like computer date/time being off.
For your 30 min vs 1 hour it has always shown 1 hour for the semi-truck deliveries. As said before the quest manager does not look to see what tools you own. It verifies the facilities, in this case the semi-truck, but does not check if you have the ordering station to speed up the order.

ijago
Mar 25 2016, 07:45 PM
Thanks Raul!

what happend to new levels

Taz D
Mar 25 2016, 08:11 PM
what happend to new levels
Hi ijago,
Only the developers know when they will release them. They do not tell us when they are releasing anything. Times given in the release notes are always tenative.

Steve Kay
Mar 25 2016, 09:52 PM
Apparently today you released a change requiring people to have a specific minimum of farms by size to access farm stats.
This is not a friendly thing to do to people who have been using it for a long time. It was useful to check on crops etc without navigating to each farm. This should be a relief to the volume of activities that slows things down.
Worse than that is that I could not use the feature today and I have 28 farms and 23 are 34x34 or larger. It is Broken. from a long term user who feels that FT is maybe losing it a bit.
Steve Kay

Taz D
Mar 25 2016, 09:56 PM
Apparently today you released a change requiring people to have a specific minimum of farms by size to access farm stats.
This is not a friendly thing to do to people who have been using it for a long time. It was useful to check on crops etc without navigating to each farm. This should be a relief to the volume of activities that slows things down.
Worse than that is that I could not use the feature today and I have 28 farms and 23 are 34x34 or larger. It is Broken. from a long term user who feels that FT is maybe losing it a bit.
Steve Kay
Hi STeve,
There wasn't a release today of anything. This problem has been popping up recently, but is easily fixed by closing your farms and reopening them. If that doesn't fix it then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.

bluehair
Mar 25 2016, 11:25 PM
just arrived :)

Aussie Rae
Mar 25 2016, 11:34 PM
ty for the 25fc for the new levels, :)

MichHotRod
Mar 25 2016, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the new Levels and 25 FC

Aneida
Mar 26 2016, 02:30 AM
Just stopping by to say Thank you for the level up and extra cash.
Bought the storage and love it.
TY for making FT more fun.

hugs to all the hard workers and FT friends.

brankicica
Mar 26 2016, 08:43 AM
I still don't have neighborhood chains contest.

Taz D
Mar 26 2016, 08:52 AM
I still don't have neighborhood chains contest.
Hi Brankicica,
The Neighborhood Chains Contest has not been released yet.

Snookie Sue
Mar 26 2016, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the saguaro cacti - been wanting them for a long time. :):p:)

Steve Kay
Mar 26 2016, 10:32 AM
The problem has resolved itself, without intervention on my part other than closing and reopening the app.

I need to retract my comment about FT losing it.

As usual your responses are very helpful.

Thanks,

Steve

gffarmer
Mar 26 2016, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the new levels and added farm cash!!

earlgray
Mar 26 2016, 11:00 AM
Love the saguaro cacti - I've wanted them for ages - and thank you, but why on earth are they in the "Farm Decor" section of the store rather than with the trees? I think you should move them.

Qivis
Mar 27 2016, 06:45 PM
Love the saguaro cacti - I've wanted them for ages - and thank you, but why on earth are they in the "Farm Decor" section of the store rather than with the trees? I think you should move them.

They are most likely in decor because they are neither chopped nor shaken for anything.

Rugged Barbie
Mar 27 2016, 09:37 PM
Don't know where to post this.
A friend of mine has 2 farms. He makes one of them private for decorating. It stays private until he logs out. When he logs back in, that farm is no longer private.
I have no answer for him as my Private farms remain Private until I open them.
thanks in advance!
And, nice update! Thanks!

Barbs

Taz D
Mar 27 2016, 09:55 PM
Don't know where to post this.
A friend of mine has 2 farms. He makes one of them private for decorating. It stays private until he logs out. When he logs back in, that farm is no longer private.
I have no answer for him as my Private farms remain Private until I open them.
thanks in advance!
And, nice update! Thanks!

Barbs
Hi Barbs,
Have him try clicking the Save after setting it to private and then closing farms and reopen to see.
The only other thing I can think of is clear his memcache before he tries.

Starbound
Mar 28 2016, 10:36 AM
HelloTaz: Not sure if this is the right place.
It seems that the new * collard greens * do not compute when harvested. They are all showing up at the top of the "stored amount" list after I harvest. Not sure if this just happens to me.
Thanks you in advance for all your work and assistance.

Starbound

/COLOR]

Taz D
Mar 28 2016, 10:45 AM
HelloTaz: Not sure if this is the right place.
It seems that the new * collard greens * do not compute when harvested. They are all showing up at the top of the "stored amount" list after I harvest. Not sure if this just happens to me.
Thanks you in advance for all your work and assistance.

Starbound

/COLOR]
Hi Starbound,
It will stay at the top of the list as long as it is the smallest amount of crops. You only have 3151 total versus the rest of the crops you have in storage. The stored amount is organized to show you what crops you have the from smallest amount down to largest amount.

beverduster
Mar 30 2016, 11:29 PM
why is the farm manager freezing up, then have to refresh to get the game playing again

earlgray
Mar 30 2016, 11:58 PM
They are most likely in decor because they are neither chopped nor shaken for anything.

There are other trees, bushes and plants in the "Trees" section that are neither shaken nor chopped, but merely for decoration, including: cherry blossom tree, azalea bush, autumn and dead trees, several ferns and bushes, Tuscan cypresses, saw palmettos, and so on. So it would not be inappropriate to have the saguaros in this section also, and would be a better fit. I think that this kind of inconsistency in the store can make it difficult to find things.

perryalexander
Mar 31 2016, 08:35 AM
I agree that they could more appropriately be in the trees section but I would guess the developers are "city boys" and unfamiliar with cacti. The game has grown so large that many items are now in unusual categories that no longer are the best fit.

jkmyer
Apr 02 2016, 04:53 PM
Is anyone having trouble with the game moving exceptionally s-l-o-w-? We both are.

ftjill
Apr 02 2016, 04:56 PM
The game is a little slow for me too. Feeling excited for the neighbourhood quests :)

ftjill

Dan H
Apr 02 2016, 05:57 PM
Yes, the game has been slow (off and on) for the last week or so. I'm on WF38.

perryalexander
Apr 03 2016, 12:58 PM
After a few months, isn't it time to change the message or at least correct the grammar and poor wording?

"Hello Farmer! Due to a recent Facebook change you may not be able to send gifts or boost trains if you are using the Internet Explorer or Edge browsers, we recommend using another browser like Chrome as a temporal workaround."

vonalm
Apr 03 2016, 01:36 PM
so we get an update next wednesday? :D

beverduster
Apr 03 2016, 08:05 PM
thats what raul said, i read it too

Snookie Sue
Apr 03 2016, 09:00 PM
Raul said, "We estimate," and the thread isn't closed yet. I'm not counting on it. And another farm ???? Perish the thought. :rolleyes:

beverduster
Apr 03 2016, 11:38 PM
he was talkin about the new quest thingy, he said the new release will be wednesday, i hope we get another farm

ellenaussiefarm
Apr 04 2016, 03:18 AM
does anyone know why we have a notice saying farm cash gifts disabled for a few days

Qivis
Apr 04 2016, 04:20 AM
After a few months, isn't it time to change the message or at least correct the grammar and poor wording?

"Hello Farmer! Due to a recent Facebook change you may not be able to send gifts or boost trains if you are using the Internet Explorer or Edge browsers, we recommend using another browser like Chrome as a temporal workaround."

They recommend we learn the secrets of time travel and use Chrome to do it! :p

Jean's Farm
Apr 04 2016, 06:42 AM
Raul said, "We estimate," and the thread isn't closed yet. I'm not counting on it. And another farm ???? Perish the thought. :rolleyes:

This is what Raul posted: "- The release of the Neighborhood Chains Contest got delayed, we estimate we will release it as part of the next update next Wednesday."

I read this to say that there is going to be an update released Wednesday and the Chains Contest is estimated to be part of it.

Dulcinea
Apr 04 2016, 09:49 AM
does anyone know why we have a notice saying farm cash gifts disabled for a few days

I was wondering that myself. Maybe they're making some kind of change?

Taz D
Apr 04 2016, 09:52 AM

I was wondering that myself. Maybe they're making some kind of change?
HI Ellen and Dulcina,
You know as much as we do. There may be a problem with it or they may be making changes to it, but for now it is disabled. I am sure we will know more when they do the next release.

Tom C
Apr 04 2016, 11:33 AM
well i hope if they are doing something with it they dont take it away or screw it up to much

Tiger
Apr 04 2016, 12:21 PM
Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the March release I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)

For feedback for the game post in General Feedback. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)

Ideas for the game post in Suggestions. (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)