PDA

View Full Version : Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest

Pages : [1] 2

Taz D
May 09 2010, 03:05 PM
https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/NCC/NCC icon.png
Neighbourhood Chain Contest

This thread has been set up for any questions or problems you are having with the Neighborhood Chains Contests. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

For detailed information on the contest check out the Game Guide Neighbourhood Chain Contest (https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846)

To participate in this contest you need to be level 150 or above.
You can enter the Contest between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 12AM EST

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/preferences/Preference Bar - Preferences Icon.jpg You must have a check mark added to Enable NCC in your game preferences to be able to participate.
If you have previously disabled it and want to participate again as well as adding the check mark back please see the following post for detailed instructions:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6333202#post6333202

Common Questions asked about which Facilities count in the contest:

If you have no FC facilities in the contest you can have up to 2 coin facilities in the contest. It could be 2 the same coin facilities or one of each.

If you have 2 FC facilities in the contest you can still only have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

To have more than 2 coin facilities in the contest you must have an equal amount of FC Facilities as coin facilities. So if you have 3 FC facilities in the contest you can have 3 coin facilities in the contest.

For example, if you have 1 Boat Yard (FarmCash), 1 Dance Club (FarmCash), 1 Bakery (Coins) and 1 Pizza Restaurant (Coins), you will have a total of 4 facilities participating in the contest.

If you then buy another Boat Yard (FarmCash) facility, and you had a second Bakery (Coins) facility on another farm, both, the Boat Yard and the second Bakery will be added automatically to your Neighborhood Chains. If you don't have a 2nd bakery but do have a second Pizza Restaurant, then the Pizza restaurant will be added. Then you will have a total of 6 facilities participating in the contest. If we can't find any additional Coin facility to add, you can buy either one yourself and put it in a farm and it will be automatically added to the Neighborhood Chain and will start participating in the contest.

The facilities picked will be from those already existing on your farms when the contest starts so it is possible to have a combination of the 4 facilities used that week. Example: If you have one of each facility, it will start by using those. If you do not but have 2 of the same FC facility then it will use those plus one of each coin facilities or 2 of the same coin facilities.

For any facility to be part of a Neighborhood Chain it has to be located on a farm, not in your Item storage. If you take a facility out of storage to add to the contest and it is not showing up in the NCC please post in this thread so we can assist you.

IMPORTANT: Once the facilities are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message that tells you that you are in the contest and that storing the facility will make you abandon this weeks contest . If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, and you will be terminated from that weeks contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest. An example of the warning message is shown below.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/NCC/NCC Storing warning.PNG

Competing Neighbourhoods are assigned on either of two days.

For users starting the contest Thursday or Friday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Saturday 12AM EST.

For users starting the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST.

Rewards at the end of the contest:

- Rank #1: 2 FarmCash and 3 times the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #2: 1 FarmCash and 2 times the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #3: 100% of the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #4: 70% of the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #5: 60% of the output
- Rank #6: 50% of the output
- Rank #7: 45% of the output
- Rank #8: 40% of the output
- Rank #9: 35% of the output
- Rank #10: 30% of the output

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Toots48
Dec 31 2020, 08:14 PM
When I click on the NCC Work buttons nothing is happening.

Taz D
Dec 31 2020, 08:17 PM
When I click on the NCC Work buttons nothing is happening.
Hi Toots,
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version. Only the developers know when that will be.

Jezebel54
Dec 31 2020, 08:45 PM
Does that include the co-op quests also? I just lost all my completed quests, had 10 went to finish 11 and would get 12 & 13 tomorrow and now I'm back to 0. Will we be getting back what we lost?

Taz D
Dec 31 2020, 08:51 PM
Does that include the co-op quests also? I just lost all my completed quests, had 10 went to finish 11 and would get 12 & 13 tomorrow and now I'm back to 0. Will we be getting back what we lost?
Hi Jezebel,
Yes both types of quests. You haven't lost them. They are still there, but just not showing in the chart.

dwplaia@gmail.com
Dec 31 2020, 08:53 PM
My facilities are not loading for this game. Can you please fix the problem. Thanks.

Taz D
Dec 31 2020, 09:11 PM
My facilities are not loading for this game. Can you please fix the problem. Thanks.
Hi dwplaia,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the NCC.
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version. Only the developers know when that will be.

Jezebel54
Dec 31 2020, 10:11 PM
Hi Jezebel,
Yes both types of quests. You haven't lost them. They are still there, but just not showing in the chart.
Whew! That was close. I didn't want to panic just yet :D

Sheenah
Jan 01 2021, 07:40 AM
I am having the same problem, nothing is showing up :confused:

Taz D
Jan 01 2021, 08:58 AM
Hi Sheenah,
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version.

Tiger
Jan 01 2021, 08:59 AM

Hi Sheenah,

The NCC has been suspended until at least the facilities are restored to the new version as you can't do the NCC without those. Only the developers know when that will be.

pflute
Jan 01 2021, 03:32 PM
My Neighborhood Chain Contest show blanks where the workable facilities should be. Nothing is working. Is that part of this switch to HTML5? Just want to know what to do! Thanks.

marymarcel
Jan 01 2021, 03:34 PM
My Neighborhood Chain Contest show blanks where the workable facilities should be. Nothing is working. Is that part of this switch to HTML5? Just want to know what to do! Thanks.

Hi pflute :)

The migration to HTML5 has no facilities available for a time, so the NCC has been suspended till we get facilities working again.

RosieGo
Jan 03 2021, 02:58 PM
When I go to the Neighborhood Chain contest, I am unable to open open the work links for any of the facilities that are in the new contest. I have my preferences marked to play the NCC and never had a problem until this new contest. I have lost time already by the links not working.
Rosie

marymarcel
Jan 03 2021, 02:59 PM
When I go to the Neighborhood Chain contest, I am unable to open open the work links for any of the facilities that are in the new contest. I have my preferences marked to play the NCC and never had a problem until this new contest. I have lost time already by the links not working.
Rosie

Hi Rosie :)

The migration to HTML5 has no facilities available for a time, so the NCC has been suspended till we get facilities working again.

BarbLH
Jan 07 2021, 01:01 AM
Oopsy! I was using the Flash version of FT: Out of habit I went to the NCC & started up the facilities that showed for the quest. Shouldn't the NCC still be suspended? Or are facilities soon going to be made available in the HTML5 version?

Tiger
Jan 07 2021, 07:03 AM
Oopsy! I was using the Flash version of FT: Out of habit I went to the NCC & started up the facilities that showed for the quest. Shouldn't the NCC still be suspended? Or are facilities soon going to be made available in the HTML5 version?

Hi BarbH,

We will ask about this, it's possible it's a mistake as the 12th is the date Adobe stated that they would disable flash and that's less than a week away so if they do go ahead with that then you won't be able to complete the week unless both the facilities and the NCC are added to the new version by that time.

BarbLH
Jan 07 2021, 11:50 AM
Hi BarbH,

We will ask about this, it's possible it's a mistake as the 12th is the date Adobe stated that they would disable flash and that's less than a week away so if they do go ahead with that then you won't be able to complete the week unless both the facilities and the NCC are added to the new version by that time.

Thank you, Tiger!

Taz D
Jan 07 2021, 12:33 PM
Hi All,
Raul has stated the NCC should have been closed, but they are not going to do so now as they are busy working on the HTML version. You may start it this week, but we are not sure when Flash will fail, so you may not be able to complete it and if it does not get to the ending day next Wednesday then there may be no FC issued out.

Denise Dianna
Jan 10 2021, 09:25 AM
We have a new Neighborhood Cooperative Quest. I am surprised Flash will be gone before is completed so what is the point. I went ahead and started them anyway, just in case.

Taz D
Jan 10 2021, 09:39 AM
We have a new Neighborhood Cooperative Quest. I am surprised Flash will be gone before is completed so what is the point. I went ahead and started them anyway, just in case.
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC since this is not in the HTML version.
Yes it started last Wednesday and no we don't know if it will complete.

Tiger
Jun 10 2021, 04:38 PM
This thread is now open due to the Neighbourhood Contests being added back as of June 10th, 2021.

To see the current updates and ask any questions about the new version of the game please click on this link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Ozlace
Jun 11 2021, 05:52 PM
My NCC not clearing after accepting rewards and now no points being added when I try to do facilities. my number 829223554
Ozlace, Joyce

Taz D
Jun 11 2021, 06:00 PM
My NCC not clearing after accepting rewards and now no points being added when I try to do facilities. my number 829223554
Ozlace, Joyce
Hi Joyce,
I just checked and your contest for this week was started yesterday at 12:23 AM eastern time. You have points for each of the 4 facilities.
If you are not seeing your points please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Ozlace
Jun 12 2021, 07:51 PM
Tried that now and reopened farmtown twice but still same problem. When I try to work a facility the "work" button is greyed out so not been able to get any more points than the original amount that is showing which i got on first day. Claim reward page is still appearing and still have msg at bottom saying already finished.

Taz D
Jun 12 2021, 08:00 PM
Tried that now and reopened farmtown twice but still same problem. When I try to work a facility the "work" button is greyed out so not been able to get any more points than the original amount that is showing which i got on first day. Claim reward page is still appearing and still have msg at bottom saying already finished.
Hi Joyce,
You can work the facilities from the facility manager as well as working them from the NCC Manager.
I have done a cleaning of your NCC data. Please close your farms and then reopen them and see if it is working then.

Ozlace
Jun 13 2021, 07:38 PM
Nothing has changed- opening page still shows claim rewards, amount still 6,667,916, have checked the 4 facility's chosen are filling every time I do my facs, msg on bottom says already finished
Joyce

Taz D
Jun 13 2021, 07:41 PM
Nothing has changed- opening page still shows claim rewards, amount still 6,667,916, have checked the 4 facility's chosen are filling every time I do my facs, msg on bottom says already finished
Joyce
Hi Joyce,
Please contact Support about this as we don't have anything else we or you can do through the forums for this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Ozlace
Jun 16 2021, 06:26 PM
I reported that my NCC is not working to support 2 days ago and have not received a work number showing they received problem. Have checked spam/junk mail on both my emails. 829223554. Nothing is adding to my amount when I do facilities with farm manager. Should I send another help request
Ozlace
Joyce

marymarcel
Jun 16 2021, 06:37 PM
I reported that my NCC is not working to support 2 days ago and have not received a work number showing they received problem. Have checked spam/junk mail on both my emails. 829223554. Nothing is adding to my amount when I do facilities with farm manager. Should I send another help request
Ozlace
Joyce

Hi Ozlace :)

I can see Support was checking your data so it is strange you havent got the automatic response or any other informtion.

Please send them another ticket and we will try to check with them what is happening.

Edited to Add> Support has answered you but it seems you havent got the response. They will send you a private message on the forum.
To check your private messages, please look at the upper right corner of the forum page and you will see Your Notifications below Welcome, Ozlace.

If Your Notifications has a number, click there and then in Unread private messages to get your messages.

Farnbauk
Jun 17 2021, 11:35 AM
I see 3FC +3Coins in the contest info, but My Nh Chains and Competing Neighborhoods stay grey.
Two neighbors have told me that they see my 6 facilities in their NCC but with all zero.
I tried solution proposed
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
But did not work.

marymarcel
Jun 17 2021, 12:11 PM
I see 3FC +3Coins in the contest info, but My Nh Chains and Competing Neighborhoods stay grey.
Two neighbors have told me that they see my 6 facilities in their NCC but with all zero.
But did not work.

Hi Farnbouk :)

I just cleared your NCC data. Please close your farms and then load your game again.
From the NCC window try to start a batch for one item in every facilitiy and then see if your My Neighbors Chains turns brown and you can see the points added.
If everything is ok then you can start/load all your facilities.

If the problem continues, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

dell466
Jun 18 2021, 08:14 AM
1488472894 At the end of the first week of the neighborhood chain a message appeared to claim the prize. When I did click the box a second message indicated that I had received the prize, but it did not indicate what the prize consisted of. In the old version of the game the prize was displayed. Is this going to eventually be added to the game. The NCC has never provided me with any farm cash. The distribution of players to the teams does not seem to be done fairly.

marymarcel
Jun 18 2021, 08:41 AM
1488472894 At the end of the first week of the neighborhood chain a message appeared to claim the prize. When I did click the box a second message indicated that I had received the prize, but it did not indicate what the prize consisted of. In the old version of the game the prize was displayed. Is this going to eventually be added to the game. The NCC has never provided me with any farm cash. The distribution of players to the teams does not seem to be done fairly.

Hi dell466 :)

I moved your post to the thread about NCC

When the contest is over and you click in the dice, the "Contest Info" window will display the four facilities that were in the contest, what Rank your neighbourhood finished in and your rewards.

When you click in Claim Rewards, then you should briefly see a floating message telling you the products were added.

The game groups the competing neighbourhoods based on their strength trying to give the same opportunities to all. The way to earn more points is that you and your neighbors fill and refill the facilities involved in the contest as much as you can.

If you have an idea to change the way they are chosen, then please post it in our Suggestions section in the followin link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634690

amanda1955
Jun 24 2021, 02:11 AM
I just added 2 new coin facilities for NCC but it not showing as counted

Farnbauk
Jun 24 2021, 02:30 AM
But did not work.
Now started working again after 2 days.
But from Zero. Two days lost and no chance to win. Only second place.
But I recognized if working facilities with facility manager nothing is added in FCC.
Only with FCC the points are added. :(

Tiger
Jun 24 2021, 04:21 AM
I just added 2 new coin facilities for NCC but it not showing as counted

Hi amanda1955,

I see you have one of every facility in the NCC so that's the correct amount of coin facilities. When you have 2 FC facilities in the contest you can have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

If you need a reminder on what the rules are for adding more coin facilities, you can either open one of the facilities in the contest and then click on Add More Facilities or you can check the game guide here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6060014#post6060014

amanda1955
Jun 24 2021, 04:57 AM
Thought might of been the case why stopped doing NCC last time but wont be buying any more FC ones for it so be it am not a millionnaire

marymarcel
Jun 24 2021, 08:29 AM
Now started working again after 2 days.
But from Zero. Two days lost and no chance to win. Only second place.
But I recognized if working facilities with facility manager nothing is added in FCC.
Only with FCC the points are added. :(

Hi Farnbauk :)

Glad the NCC is working for you again.

Im not sure to understand what you say about that only with FCC the points are added.

You add points everytime you fill/load your facilities/services, no matter if they are FC facilities or Coin facilities.

You have all the information about the NCC in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

Farnbauk
Jun 24 2021, 08:50 AM
If I use the facility manager I can add load with "add all" and "start all".
But when I do so I do not get the XP like when I use the FCC menue.
With other words if not use the FCC item to fill the facilities but do with facility manager I lose the XP.

marymarcel
Jun 24 2021, 09:47 AM
If I use the facility manager I can add load with "add all" and "start all".
But when I do so I do not get the XP like when I use the FCC menue.
With other words if not use the FCC item to fill the facilities but do with facility manager I lose the XP.

Hi Farnbauk :)

You should get the exact xp amount no matter if you use the NCC manager or the Facility Manager.

I just started batches using a factory in the NCC manager and then more batches using the Facility Manager and got the exact xp added.

pgold0541
Jun 25 2021, 03:29 PM
ID# 1221672624
I'm having a bit of a problem with the NCC. I might add this same thing happened back in the "Flash" days. Here's the situation. I have 2 factories eligible to work. The first being the Rubber factory which has one facility. Instead of using the 'start all' button I manually clicked each amount (30 at the time) I specifically watched the pts that flashed on the screen as I clicked each time. The total was 300 pts. When I went back to the main page of the NCC and looked at My Neighborhood Chains and it showed under the Rubber factory only 224 points. Then I went to the other factory (Reading Accessories) and again manually click each facility. As I did each one I wrote down the amount of pts for that facility. I did this for each one, carefully watching the # of pts flashing on the screen. Then using a calculator I added them up for a total of 967 pts. I go back the the main NCC page and it showed the number of pts for the Reading Accessories factory as 682 pts. I first noticed this happening the last few months of the "Flash" version which is why I work the factories manually. I have read everything written in the Guide about NCC. Even though I am the only one playing, I still even read about multiple players in your chain. Even though this is not something just now happening in the new version, I am still curious why the difference in points. You guys are working so hard to get this game totally up and running and answering the same questions over and over with so much patience, I almost hate to bother you with this.

marymarcel
Jun 25 2021, 03:39 PM
ID# 1221672624
I'm having a bit of a problem with the NCC. I might add this same thing happened back in the "Flash" days. Here's the situation. I have 2 factories eligible to work. The first being the Rubber factory which has one facility. Instead of using the 'start all' button I manually clicked each amount (30 at the time) I specifically watched the pts that flashed on the screen as I clicked each time. The total was 300 pts. When I went back to the main page of the NCC and looked at My Neighborhood Chains and it showed under the Rubber factory only 224 points. Then I went to the other factory (Reading Accessories) and again manually click each facility. As I did each one I wrote down the amount of pts for that facility. I did this for each one, carefully watching the # of pts flashing on the screen. Then using a calculator I added them up for a total of 967 pts. I go back the the main NCC page and it showed the number of pts for the Reading Accessories factory as 682 pts. I first noticed this happening the last few months of the "Flash" version which is why I work the factories manually. I have read everything written in the Guide about NCC. Even though I am the only one playing, I still even read about multiple players in your chain. Even though this is not something just now happening in the new version, I am still curious why the difference in points. You guys are working so hard to get this game totally up and running and answering the same questions over and over with so much patience, I almost hate to bother you with this.

Hi pgold0541 :)

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

That is because the bonus batches, you dont get xp for them. Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total.

The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

pgold0541
Jun 25 2021, 04:08 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.

marymarcel
Jun 25 2021, 04:11 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question.

You are very welcome pgold :)

a womack
Jun 26 2021, 12:48 AM
I just purchased the Reading Accessory factory for the NCC and it's not showing that I own that factory when I open the NCC. How can I get it to add items. I even started one single batch using the Facility manager and it works there but it's not recognizing it on the NCC. I also reloaded the farm. Any suggestions?

Tiger
Jun 26 2021, 05:05 AM
I just purchased the Reading Accessory factory for the NCC and it's not showing that I own that factory when I open the NCC. How can I get it to add items. I even started one single batch using the Facility manager and it works there but it's not recognizing it on the NCC. I also reloaded the farm. Any suggestions?

Hi a womack,

When you bought the Reading Accessory factory you already had one of each of the FC facilities and 2 x rubber factories in the NCC. When you have 2 FC facilities in the contest you can only have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

If you would like a reminder on what the rules are for adding more coin facilities, you can either open one of the facilities in the contest and then click on Add More Facilities or you can check the game guide here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6060014#post6060014

WyoSugar
Jul 01 2021, 09:32 AM
I have a neighbor who has 3 FC facilities in the neighborhood chain quest. He only had 2 of the coin facilities. He had been "remodeling" his farms and the other facility was in storage. He took it out of storage and loaded it but it's still not showing in the quest?

Is there a time limit for adding facilities to the quest?

Taz D
Jul 01 2021, 09:34 AM
I have a neighbor who has 3 FC facilities in the neighborhood chain quest. He only had 2 of the coin facilities. He had been "remodeling" his farms and the other facility was in storage. He took it out of storage and loaded it but it's still not showing in the quest?

Is there a time limit for adding facilities to the quest?
Hi WyoSugar,
Please have your neighbor report this here in the forums. We do have a tool we can use to fix this for them, but they need to report it here so we can fix it for them.

MOM GLENDA
Jul 01 2021, 10:56 AM
why is it not showing 2 taste of new orleans on the ncc i bought that one time it was out to buy.it on my farm 11 first one in last row at the bottom.

Taz D
Jul 01 2021, 11:09 AM
why is it not showing 2 taste of new orleans on the ncc i bought that one time it was out to buy.it on my farm 11 first one in last row at the bottom.
Hi Mom Glenda,
I looked at your data and I only see 1 Taste of New Orleans on your farms. I do not see a 2nd one on the farms or in your storage.

MOM GLENDA
Jul 01 2021, 12:22 PM
ok i see what is wrong i did not buy but one taste ofs.one of all of them sorry got confused. since i own 2 of most of the others.it was the restarants i bought 2 off not taste ofs.so sorry

WyoSugar
Jul 03 2021, 11:38 AM
Hi Taz: He tried to join the forum but never received the email to activate his account, so he can't post anything on the forum. Thanks

Hi WyoSugar,
Please have your neighbor report this here in the forums. We do have a tool we can use to fix this for them, but they need to report it here so we can fix it for them.

Taz D
Jul 03 2021, 11:41 AM
Hi Taz: He tried to join the forum but never received the email to activate his account, so he can't post anything on the forum. Thanks
Hi WyoSugar,
Please send me a PM with his username and email address that he registered with. Don't post those here.

bristowgail
Jul 08 2021, 12:31 AM
placed a Taste of Austria onto Farm 2 ... shows in my Facility manager but NOT in the NCC ... showing i only am working the Charcoal Retort facility and have no Taste of Austria to work ... altho i have it loaded 100%
have cleared cache twice and restarted the browser once and computer once
... any ideas how to get get the Taste of Austria to appear as workable in the NCC ?
thank you

Tiger
Jul 08 2021, 06:02 AM
placed a Taste of Austria onto Farm 2 ... shows in my Facility manager but NOT in the NCC ... showing i only am working the Charcoal Retort facility and have no Taste of Austria to work ... altho i have it loaded 100%
... any ideas how to get get the Taste of Austria to appear as workable in the NCC ?
thank you

Hi bristowgail,

I have moved your post to the thread about the NCC.

I have cleaned your NCC data. Please reload the game open the NCC and see if the Taste Of Austria is now showing up in there.

bristowgail
Jul 08 2021, 08:40 AM
Hi bristowgail,

I have cleaned your NCC data. Please reload the game open the NCC and see if the Taste Of Austria is now showing up in there.

Thank you ... you're a magician ... it's present, available and working :)

Tiger
Jul 08 2021, 10:00 AM
Thank you ... you're a magician ... it's present, available and working :)

Great, thanks for coming back to let us know bristowgail!

FRANKLHOLDER
Jul 08 2021, 02:18 PM
I asked a question on FB on whether or not the NCC was again active and folks told me Yes it was, problem is I do not have NCC even though it is check marked. Can not participate at all in the NCC. Please help, and thank you.

marymarcel
Jul 08 2021, 02:27 PM
I asked a question on FB on whether or not the NCC was again active and folks told me Yes it was, problem is I do not have NCC even though it is check marked. Can not participate at all in the NCC. Please help, and thank you.

Hi FRANKHOLDER :)

I moved your post to the NCC thread.

I had a look at your data and the NCC for this week is open for your and you have points for it.

Please open your yellow tool box and then click in the following icon http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameguide/NCC/NCC icon.png to open the NCC

If you need more instructions please visit the following thread from our Game Guide:

Enigma Cross
Jul 10 2021, 12:22 AM
Hello,
I may be posting in the wrong place, or even posting a query that is not acceptable. I apologise if either is the case. USER ID number ( 698250740 )
From the messages I see under "competing neighbourhoods" it is explained that these groupings are made according to how well each neighbourhood is performing Please correct me if I am stating this incorrectlly. Just minutes after this weeks groupings became released I see the following neighbourhoods ranked as such ....
#1 >5M
#2 a little over 2M
#8 (me) 700K
How is it fair that first is over 2 times the points as 2nd immediately the grouping is made?
I see this often, although not this great a difference before, and it makes it very very challenging for anyone else in this group to have a decent chance of a placing. I don't expect any action on this weeks contest, but I do hope to see the groupings closer together in future. Give us all a reasonable chance of getting a place.
I took a screenshot, but it seems that I can't insert an image, only a link and I have no idea how to make a link for it.

Tiger
Jul 10 2021, 05:25 AM
Hello,
I may be posting in the wrong place, or even posting a query that is not acceptable. I apologise if either is the case. USER ID number ( 698250740 )
From the messages I see under "competing neighbourhoods" it is explained that these groupings are made according to how well each neighbourhood is performing Please correct me if I am stating this incorrectlly. Just minutes after this weeks groupings became released I see the following neighbourhoods ranked as such ....
#1 >5M
#2 a little over 2M
#8 (me) 700K
How is it fair that first is over 2 times the points as 2nd immediately the grouping is made?
I see this often, although not this great a difference before, and it makes it very very challenging for anyone else in this group to have a decent chance of a placing. I don't expect any action on this weeks contest, but I do hope to see the groupings closer together in future. Give us all a reasonable chance of getting a place.
I took a screenshot, but it seems that I can't insert an image, only a link and I have no idea how to make a link for it.

Hi Enigma Cross,

The game can only pick competing neighbourhoods out of those who have decided to participate that are similar to what yours is at that time.

What each farmer or neighbour within a neighbourhood does in the NCC before and after the competing neighbouhoods are picked is up to them.

It's unlikely that you saw the competing neighbourhoods at the exact same time that your competitors did. Some may have started adding points far sooner than when you checked it yourself. When there's a big gap like that it just means that the ones with more points are able to fill and refill more often than a lower ranked neighborhood is currently doing.

There's nothing stopping anyone from adding more facilities to the contest after those were picked. It may also be that more friends are working facilities than there were before which enables them to refill them more often or it could be a combination of both.

I've seen gaps of millions of points in it over the years and seen low ranking ones managing to close that gap considerably and some cases overtake ones that started out with far more points than the lower ranked one had started out with.

Enigma Cross
Jul 10 2021, 05:31 AM
Hi Enigma Cross,

The game can only pick competing neighbourhoods out of those who have decided to participate that are similar to what yours is at that time.

What each farmer or neighbour within a neighbourhood does in the NCC before and after the competing neighbouhoods are picked is up to them.

It's unlikely that you saw the competing neighbourhoods at the exact same time that your competitors did. Some may have started adding points far sooner than when you checked it yourself. When there's a big gap like that it just means that the ones with more points are able to fill and refill more often than a lower ranked neighborhood is currently doing.

There's nothing stopping anyone from adding more facilities to the contest after those were picked. It may also be that more friends are working facilities than there were before which enables them to refill them more often or it could be a combination of both.

I've seen gaps of millions of points in it over the years and seen low ranking ones managing to close that gap considerably and some cases overtake ones that started out with far more points than the lower ranked one had started out with.

Hi Tiger,

Ok, that seems reasonable. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Enigma

Tiger
Jul 10 2021, 05:33 AM
Hi Tiger,

Ok, that seems reasonable. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Enigma

You are very welcome Enigma Cross.

kevat508
Jul 11 2021, 02:23 AM
Noticed yesterday my Neighbourhood Chains Contest hadn't selected competing neighbourhoods cleaned cache and memcache looked today still the same apart from the day counter has gone down to 3. \_(ツ)_/¯

Tiger
Jul 11 2021, 05:07 AM
Noticed yesterday my Neighbourhood Chains Contest hadn't selected competing neighbourhoods cleaned cache and memcache looked today still the same apart from the day counter has gone down to 3. \_(ツ)_/¯

Hi kevat508,

As you only opened the NCC yesterday your competing neighborhoods won't show up until Monday, so please check that again tomorrow.

These are the rules for when those are selected:

For users starting the contest Thursday or Friday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Saturday 12AM EST.

For users starting the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST

kevat508
Jul 11 2021, 05:31 AM
Ahh right thanks Tiger I thought I had selected it on friday. My mistake.

bristowgail
Jul 15 2021, 12:31 AM
thank you

sad to have to bother you again ... i appreciate the fix for last week ... in the new NCC week [just started] i have a functioning Theater facility

brought my Romanian Restaurant out of storage onto Farm 1 ... the NCC isn't recognizing the facility ... have not loaded it yet ... tried in/out of storage and onto different Farms ... cleared cache, etc

attached a snip of what it looks like on my end ... hope it helps ... will not load until it is 'seen' properly in the game

thank you for your patience and the fix [again]

Tiger
Jul 15 2021, 04:28 AM
sad to have to bother you again ... i appreciate the fix for last week ... in the new NCC week [just started] i have a functioning Theater facility

brought my Romanian Restaurant out of storage onto Farm 1 ... the NCC isn't recognizing the facility ... have not loaded it yet ... tried in/out of storage and onto different Farms ... cleared cache, etc

attached a snip of what it looks like on my end ... hope it helps ... will not load until it is 'seen' properly in the game

thank you for your patience and the fix [again]

Hi bristowgail,

I have again cleaned your NCC data this week, please reload the game, open the NCC and see if the Romanian Restaurant is now showing up in the NCC. If it is please only start a single batch of any item and check that points have been added for it before you start any more batches.

I suggest that you try to find some space on your farms before next weeks contest starts to get the rest of the facilities you have out of storage and on to your farms as this is what seems to be causing your problem every time. If you decide to do this, please do NOT store any of the facilities that in this weeks contest or that will cause you to abandon the contest.

Please also Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window and that's it completed. All this will do is clear any issues that may be causing a problem from your game data.

bristowgail
Jul 15 2021, 08:22 AM
thank you so much for your help - will get facilities out of storage before next week to avoid the non-function/not recognized issue

i've been storing them to slowly redesign my farms away from the crammed look into something more visually appealing - :o

Tiger
Jul 15 2021, 09:52 AM
thank you so much for your help - will get facilities out of storage before next week to avoid the non-function/not recognized issue

i've been storing them to slowly redesign my farms away from the crammed look into something more visually appealing - :o

Great, you're welcome and thank you for coming back to let us know bristowgail :)

Precious In His Sight
Jul 15 2021, 06:59 PM
My neighborhood quest says that I have abandoned the contest for this week. It is probably because I tried to store one of the buildings right after I purchased it. Because of the pop-up I did not store it and there is no facility in my storage. Can you please reinstate me into the contest? Thanks, Georgia

Taz D
Jul 15 2021, 07:09 PM
My neighborhood quest says that I have abandoned the contest for this week. It is probably because I tried to store one of the buildings right after I purchased it. Because of the pop-up I did not store it and there is no facility in my storage. Can you please reinstate me into the contest? Thanks, Georgia
Hi Georgia,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

Yes it is because you tried to store one of the facilities. I am sorry, but we have no way to reinstate your contest. You will just have to wait until next week's contest.

WindRiver48
Jul 22 2021, 08:34 AM
Sorry, but once again I had a FC factory in storage when the neighborhood quest started. Now that I've taken it out of storage, it is not showing in the quest. Thanks for any help you can give.

marymarcel
Jul 22 2021, 08:38 AM
Sorry, but once again I had a FC factory in storage when the neighborhood quest started. Now that I've taken it out of storage, it is not showing in the quest. Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi WindRiver48 :)

Please provide your user ID number, you find it into brackets, in the banner above the game screen.

WindRiver48
Jul 22 2021, 09:54 AM

Thanks

Taz D
Jul 22 2021, 10:02 AM

Thanks
Hi WindRiver,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms to see if that fixed it.

garrysa
Jul 22 2021, 10:35 AM
I don't understand the scoring. Nearly every week, I can and do, outscore the next highest scorer on my team, sometimes by triple the number of points. Most of the time, I have either two or three facilities, while some people on my team have 12,16, and as high as 24, facilities. Yet I outscore those people by 3 times? Then, at the end on the week, invariably, if My team manages 3rd or forth place, there will be three or four people on my team, that post that their team finished 2nd or third. Some of these, according to what I am shown, accumulated 35,000 points, while I accumulated 1.8 million points, with only 2 or three facilities. Makes no sense. I have talked to others with the same questions, that just won't play NC anymore.

Taz D
Jul 22 2021, 10:41 AM
I don't understand the scoring. Nearly every week, I can and do, outscore the next highest scorer on my team, sometimes by triple the number of points. Most of the time, I have either two or three facilities, while some people on my team have 12,16, and as high as 24, facilities. Yet I outscore those people by 3 times? Then, at the end on the week, invariably, if My team manages 3rd or forth place, there will be three or four people on my team, that post that their team finished 2nd or third. Some of these, according to what I am shown, accumulated 35,000 points, while I accumulated 1.8 million points, with only 2 or three facilities. Makes no sense. I have talked to others with the same questions, that just won't play NC anymore.
Hi Garrysa,
You are not competing against your neighbors. You compete against other teams that are not your neighbors. Your neighbors do the same thing which is why they may be higher in their own contest group.

You get more points for your own team because your points are multiplied by the number of neighbors on your team.
Please read the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest and it will explain what you are seeing:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

WindRiver48
Jul 23 2021, 07:48 AM
Thanks Taz. I will try to get the rest of my factories out of storage before next week starts :)

Hi WindRiver,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms to see if that fixed it.

Early Girl
Aug 04 2021, 12:52 PM
Hi Garrysa,
You are not competing against your neighbors. You compete against other teams that are not your neighbors. Your neighbors do the same thing which is why they may be higher in their own contest group.

You get more points for your own team because your points are multiplied by the number of neighbors on your team.
Please read the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest and it will explain what you are seeing:

The NCC has always confused me, but this week, I am actually "competing" against 2 people's chains, who are my neighbors- so I guess in a way I am competing against my neighbors. This had never happened in the past. My question is, does me working their facilities do anything for my chain, or theirs more? Same for them - do we just cancel each other out? Especially considering we all share a common number of neighbors.

Taz D
Aug 04 2021, 12:57 PM
The NCC has always confused me, but this week, I am actually "competing" against 2 people's chains, who are my neighbors- so I guess in a way I am competing against my neighbors. This had never happened in the past. My question is, does me working their facilities do anything for my chain, or theirs more? Same for them - do we just cancel each other out? Especially considering we all share a common number of neighbors.
Hi Early Girl,
This happens if there are not enough others, non-neighbors, who match the requirements to be your competitors.
Working facilities does not effect any scores in the NCC. You only make points for the contest from filling the facilities. You don't cancel each other out as it would also depend on other neighbors also working the facilities to allow each of you to fill more.

Early Girl
Aug 04 2021, 01:26 PM
Hi Early Girl,
This happens if there are not enough others, non-neighbors, who match the requirements to be your competitors.
Working facilities does not effect any scores in the NCC. You only make points for the contest from filling the facilities. You don't cancel each other out as it would also depend on other neighbors also working the facilities to allow each of you to fill more.

But, we are neighbors - from both sides. So, the trick to winning the NCC in a week is to just keep it filled? Not who works it?

marymarcel
Aug 04 2021, 01:29 PM
But, we are neighbors - from both sides. So, the trick to winning the NCC in a week is to just keep it filled? Not who works it?

Hi Early Girl :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

You and your neighbors only get points for the NCC when filling facilities.

Working your friends facilities only helps them to be able to refill them faster and then get more points.

Early Girl
Aug 04 2021, 01:33 PM
Thanks - appreciate the help. Did explain it better

tondinihale
Aug 05 2021, 01:19 AM
Not sure where to post this but my NCC is showing last wks contest. I've cleared memcache and browser. Doesn't clear problem. Using Firefox browser. ID# 100000534947736

Tiger
Aug 05 2021, 07:05 AM
Not sure where to post this but my NCC is showing last wks contest. I've cleared memcache and browser. Doesn't clear problem. Using Firefox browser. ID# 100000534947736

Hi tondinihale,

My apologies for not being able to answer you sooner. I have moved your post to the thread about the NCC.

Are you still having difficulties with this now? We are seeing your contest is open and showing this weeks facilities.

tondinihale
Aug 05 2021, 10:35 AM
Taz, TY for your ansswer. It seems to be working fine now. Switched over to Chrome and got this wks contest. TY

Tiger
Aug 05 2021, 10:41 AM
Taz, TY for your ansswer. It seems to be working fine now. Switched over to Chrome and got this wks contest. TY

Well I'm not Taz lol, but you're welcome and thank you for coming back to let us know :)

Make sure you've logged out of the other browser and then log back in before you try that one again and if you're using a saved bookmark to get to the game in it, try deleting that and get a new generic one or use the Facebook bookmark in the left side of New Feed to make sure you are using the current version of the game.

Enigma Cross
Aug 07 2021, 02:25 AM
I have 5 of the FC facilities from this weeks NCC. I moved them to different farms as part of a longer term rearrangement of my facilities, but they are not showing up in this weeks contest. Did I do something wrong?

Tiger
Aug 07 2021, 04:54 AM
I have 5 of the FC facilities from this weeks NCC. I moved them to different farms as part of a longer term rearrangement of my facilities, but they are not showing up in this weeks contest. Did I do something wrong?

Hi Enigma Cross,

Once you have started the weeks NCC you must never move any of the facilities to other farms. That should have caused you to abandon the contest. If it's not telling you that you have abandoned the contest then it should be.

Please reload your game and open the NCC via your tool box and see if that message is showing up.

Enigma Cross
Aug 07 2021, 06:40 AM
Hi Enigma Cross,

Once you have started the weeks NCC you must never move any of the facilities to other farms. That should have caused you to abandon the contest. If it's not telling you that you have abandoned the contest then it should be.

Please reload your game and open the NCC via your tool box and see if that message is showing up.

Sadly, I did not think that through. But, I got no message about quitting the NCC for the week. I am still in the NCC this week but with just the 2 coin facilities, even though I have 5 FC facilities this week. guess I should make the most of it and do some more moving around.

Tiger
Aug 07 2021, 06:45 AM
Sadly, I did not think that through. But, I got no message about quitting the NCC for the week. I am still in the NCC this week but with just the 2 coin facilities, even though I have 5 FC facilities this week. guess I should make the most of it and do some more moving around.

Hi Enigma Cross,

Which facilities do you see in the contest this week? I just need to be sure you are seeing this weeks contest and not last weeks. Is it the Townmarts and Polish Restaurants that are not showing?
I have copied your posts over to the devs thread for them to see.

Enigma Cross
Aug 07 2021, 07:44 AM
Hi Enigma Cross,

Which facilities do you see in the contest this week? I just need to be sure you are seeing this weeks contest and not last weeks. Is it the Townmarts and Polish Restaurants that are not showing?
I have copied your posts over to the devs thread for them to see.

Yes, it's the townmarts and the polish restaurants that are not showing up.
Thanks for your help.

Tiger
Aug 07 2021, 09:08 AM
Yes, it's the townmarts and the polish restaurants that are not showing up.
Thanks for your help.

Hi Enigma Cross,

Ok thanks.

I suggest you contact the support team about this as although I could clean your NCC and see if that will add the FC facilities to the contest it could also update it to show abandoned which is what was supposed to happen, so there's a possibility that you won't be able to continue with the NCC if I did that and you would have to wait until next week to participate again.

Just in case you need the details to contact support:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Enigma Cross
Aug 07 2021, 06:33 PM
Hi Enigma Cross,

Ok thanks.

I suggest you contact the support team about this as although I could clean your NCC and see if that will add the FC facilities to the contest it could also update it to show abandoned which is what was supposed to happen, so there's a possibility that you won't be able to continue with the NCC if I did that and you would have to wait until next week to participate again.

Just in case you need the details to contact support:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies. (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366)

Ok, thanks for your help.

Enigma Cross
Aug 07 2021, 07:12 PM
Hi Enigma Cross,

Hi Tiger,
Thanks heaps for all your help.
I bought a new Townmart, and then, all the facilities showed up in the NCC.
Very strange.
A good result though.

Regards.

Tiger
Aug 08 2021, 03:45 AM
Hi Tiger,
Thanks heaps for all your help.
I bought a new Townmart, and then, all the facilities showed up in the NCC.
Very strange.
A good result though.

Regards.

Hi Enigma Cross,

Thank you for letting us know, much appreciated!. Looks like support cleaned your NCC perhaps that helped as well.

iwoeb
Aug 18 2021, 01:16 PM
It seems the way neighborhoods are selected isn't working fairly. Doesn't matter how regularly you play, it is impossible to compete if one of the chains is so much stronger.

This current one I am in, #1 has 10 million plus, #2 has 4 million plus, #3 has 4 million plus, #4 has 3 million plus, etc.. In other words, the chain in first place is so far ahead of the rest of us that there is no possible way to catch up.

maybe the way they are chosen needs to be tweaked??

marymarcel
Aug 18 2021, 01:28 PM
It seems the way neighborhoods are selected isn't working fairly. Doesn't matter how regularly you play, it is impossible to compete if one of the chains is so much stronger.

This current one I am in, #1 has 10 million plus, #2 has 4 million plus, #3 has 4 million plus, #4 has 3 million plus, etc.. In other words, the chain in first place is so far ahead of the rest of us that there is no possible way to catch up.

maybe the way they are chosen needs to be tweaked??

Hi iwoeb :)

When the neighborhoods are chosen to compite against each other, it is based on their strengh.

After that, then it is the way every neighborhood plays the NCC. There is nothing to prevent you and your neighbors to continue adding factories, so the more factories added the more xp the neighborhood gets by filling and refilling factories/services.

It also depends on how many times they refill those factories and if they have a good storage to do that. And of course, the amount of friends working their facilities which allows them to refill more often.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our Suggestions section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

teresitao
Aug 23 2021, 04:49 PM
I am ranking in the millions this week in the NCC but for some reason ended up competing with 2 other people that I have unfriended and blocked from FB -- how can I be competing against 2 people that are not friends and have them blocked. Also, because for some reason they always score 1st and 2nd place. I was told that as long as "HURRICANE" played, no one stood a chance to get first place and it seems like the other person always ranks 1st no matter what. I go by the rules and play fair and constantly refill and work neighbors' posts and I end up being put with the 2 people that I unfriended in Farm Town and blocked in FB -- can you explain how that happened? I am very disappointed and do not want to play anymore if this is the case

Taz D
Aug 23 2021, 05:01 PM
I am ranking in the millions this week in the NCC but for some reason ended up competing with 2 other people that I have unfriended and blocked from FB -- how can I be competing against 2 people that are not friends and have them blocked. Also, because for some reason they always score 1st and 2nd place. I was told that as long as "HURRICANE" played, no one stood a chance to get first place and it seems like the other person always ranks 1st no matter what. I go by the rules and play fair and constantly refill and work neighbors' posts and I end up being put with the 2 people that I unfriended in Farm Town and blocked in FB -- can you explain how that happened? I am very disappointed and do not want to play anymore if this is the case
Hi Teresitao,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC to answer you.
You compete against any other players' teams that are playing the contest. It has nothing to do with whether they are your friends or not. The teams you compete against are any other players that match as closely as possible to what you have at the time the teams are chosen.
Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section. That section is only for making suggestions to add things to the game.

kperry7411
Aug 26 2021, 06:38 AM
I just purchased the bar supplies factory for this weeks chain contest and it is not showing up in the game. So I moved it to another farm. Still nothing. Then I bought another one and that's not showing up either. The new ones are on 42 and 43
Help

Tiger
Aug 26 2021, 06:53 AM
I just purchased the bar supplies factory for this weeks chain contest and it is not showing up in the game. So I moved it to another farm. Still nothing. Then I bought another one and that's not showing up either. The new ones are on 42 and 43
Help

Hi kperry7411,

First a warning for the future....please don't ever move facilities that are picked for the NCC once you have entered the contest as that can make you abandon the contest and there's no way to get you back into it.

The reason the other bar supplies is not counting is because you have 4 FC facilities in the contest which means you can only have 4 coin facilities in the contest and you currently have 3 Post Office (coin) and 1 Bar Supplies (coin) in the contest.

If you open the NCC manager in your tool box and then click on the Work button underneath each of this weeks facilities it should show you all of the ones being used and which farms they are on.

lucy poland
Sep 02 2021, 12:08 AM
Hi!! Todays Brand NEW NCC Neighbor Chain Contest - my coin facilities are not matching the FC facilities. I just dropped way too much money (actual $$$ for FC) so :-) please help!! i have 7 each now for the two FC facilities (sadly the home depot store - have 8 & only 6 are showing) Thank you [mod edit: email removed for safety]
Facebook USER ID number is: 1169598069

NEVERMIND!!!! I read some comments and ... fix'd my bad self!! Operator error here!!! ALL SET!!! :-) Thank you!!

Tiger
Sep 02 2021, 03:51 AM
Hi!! Todays Brand NEW NCC Neighbor Chain Contest - my coin facilities are not matching the FC facilities. I just dropped way too much money (actual $$$ for FC) so :-) please help!! i have 7 each now for the two FC facilities (sadly the home depot store - have 8 & only 6 are showing) Thank you [mod edit: email removed for safety]
Facebook USER ID number is: 1169598069

NEVERMIND!!!! I read some comments and ... fix'd my bad self!! Operator error here!!! ALL SET!!! :-) Thank you!!

Hi lucy poland,

Well done for sorting this out yourself!

Just a note for the future should you need to post in the forum again. It's better not to add your email address to your post in a public forum. I have removed it from your post for you. We only require your USER ID number if we need to have a look at your data for you.

BarbLH
Sep 15 2021, 11:57 PM
For the new NCC I had 4 FC facilities (3 Aquarium Supplies Factories; 1 Indoor Playground) & 3 coin facilities (2 China Buffet & 1 Rug and Mat Outlet). I added another Rug and Mat Outlet on farm 16 but it's not showing in either the NCC contest or the Facility Manager (sorted to show NCC regular & service facilities only).

I cleared cache & ran the FT memcache (2x each) but the new NCC facility still doesn't show up. Hope you can get this fixed or advise. Thanks for your help!

Taz D
Sep 16 2021, 12:02 AM
For the new NCC I had 4 FC facilities (3 Aquarium Supplies Factories; 1 Indoor Playground) & 3 coin facilities (2 China Buffet & 1 Rug and Mat Outlet). I added another Rug and Mat Outlet on farm 16 but it's not showing in either the NCC contest or the Facility Manager (sorted to show NCC regular & service facilities only).

I cleared cache & ran the FT memcache (2x each) but the new NCC facility still doesn't show up. Hope you can get this fixed or advise. Thanks for your help!
Hi BarbLH,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC. I have cleared your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms and that should correct now.

BarbLH
Sep 16 2021, 12:28 AM
Hi BarbLH,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC. I have cleared your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms and that should correct now.

Sorry, I know I should've posted in the NCC thread, guess I was asleep at the switch! I closed/reopened my farm. All is well now. Thanks for helping me :)

zragonshark
Sep 16 2021, 02:49 PM
I have a problem with my The FARm town always problem I will not playing so far right now....

USER ID number ( 10216546039265071 )

marymarcel
Sep 16 2021, 02:52 PM
I have a problem with my The FARm town always problem I will not playing so far right now....

USER ID number ( 10216546039265071 )

Hi zragonshark :)

Please describe which problem you have so we can try to help you.

Palmarina
Oct 02 2021, 08:53 AM
Hi,
if a neighbour is not on your neighbourhood list and you work her factories, does the gained points count for the NCC or not?

marymarcel
Oct 02 2021, 09:07 AM
Hi,
if a neighbour is not on your neighbourhood list and you work her factories, does the gained points count for the NCC or not?

Hi Palmarina :)

You get points for the NCC when you fill your factories and services for the week.
When those facilities are worked, then neighbors get products and help you to empty them so you can refill them faster and add points to NCC.

If this person is not your neighbor but you are her neighbor, then when you work her facilities, you will get products and will help her to empty her facilities faster and then refill them. But, as she is not your neighbor no points will be added to your NCC when she refills.
But everytime you fill your own facilities, those points will be added to her NCC as you are her neighbor.

Palmarina
Oct 02 2021, 09:31 AM
I will check if I am her neighbour. She is my neighbour for sure.
But she doesn't appear on the "My neighbourhood chains" tab when I open the NCC window.

I thought that we added points by filling/producing the 4 facilities AND by working facilities of our neighbours.
Phew, it is complicated. LOL

You get points for the NCC when you fill your factories and services for the week.
When those facilities are worked, then neighbors get products and help you to empty them so you can refill them faster and add points to NCC.

If this person is not your neighbor but you are her neighbor, then when you work her facilities, you will get products and will help her to empty her facilities faster and then refill them. But, as she is not your neighbor no points will be added to your NCC when she refills.
But everytime you fill your own facilities, those points will be added to her NCC as you are her neighbor.

marymarcel
Oct 02 2021, 09:33 AM
I will check if I am her neighbour. She is my neighbour for sure.
But she doesn't appear on the "My neighbourhood chains" tab when I open the NCC window.

I thought that we added points by filling/producing the 4 facilities AND by working facilities of our neighbours.
Phew, it is complicated. LOL

She will only show up in your "My Neighbourhood chains" tab once she fills her own facilities.

Palmarina
Oct 03 2021, 12:00 AM
Hi, my neighbour confirmed I am her neighbour too but she does not do the NCC quest.
That is the reason why she does not appear on the "My neighbourhood chains" tab.

She will only show up in your "My Neighbourhood chains" tab once she fills her own facilities.

marymarcel
Oct 03 2021, 10:44 AM
Hi, my neighbour confirmed I am her neighbour too but she does not do the NCC quest.
That is the reason why she does not appear on the "My neighbourhood chains" tab.

Ah okis Palmarina, then she has NCC unchecked in her preferences, the wrench.

In case she decides to participate in it, please tell her to read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6333202#post6333202

Palmarina
Oct 03 2021, 11:13 AM
ok, thanks for all your help!

Ah okis Palmarina, then she has NCC unchecked in her preferences, the wrench.

In case she decides to participate in it, please tell her to read the following information:

marymarcel
Oct 03 2021, 11:16 AM
ok, thanks for all your help!

You are very welcome Palmarina :)

Wtrfallvr
Oct 29 2021, 01:00 PM
USER ID number ( 1285072830
Not sure where to post this but in the current Neighborhood chain contest it is not showing that I have the Ambulance Supplies Facility which is on my #1 farm.

It was temporarily in storage and moved back to farm and still will not show on the NCC list nor give me credit for loading, etc.

Please help. If this is the wrong place to get this help please help and redirect to proper area.

Thank you!

Tiger
Oct 29 2021, 01:37 PM
USER ID number ( 1285072830
Not sure where to post this but in the current Neighborhood chain contest it is not showing that I have the Ambulance Supplies Facility which is on my #1 farm.

It was temporarily in storage and moved back to farm and still will not show on the NCC list nor give me credit for loading, etc.

Please help. If this is the wrong place to get this help please help and redirect to proper area.

Thank you!

Hi Wtrfallvr,

Thank you for your FT User ID.
I have moved your post to help and support for the NCC.

I have cleaned your NCC data. Please reload the game, open the NCC manager from your toolbox and see if the Ambulance Supplies Facility is now showing up, then please start a single batch of any product and make sure you got the points added before you start any more batches in it.

Palmarina
Nov 06 2021, 06:23 AM
Hello, I have a question re. the NCC.
Is there a limitation in how many neighbours are listed in the NCC neighbourhood list?

Tiger
Nov 06 2021, 06:43 AM
Hello, I have a question re. the NCC.
Is there a limitation in how many neighbours are listed in the NCC neighbourhood list?

Hi Palmarina,

No limit on the total amount but these rules will apply if you make changes to any neighbours you currently have:

Once you start the contest, the current neighbour list is the one that you will have until the end of the contest.

If you delete or add new neighbours, that will not affect the neighbours you currently have contributing to your Neighbourhood Chains until the next contest starts.

Palmarina
Nov 06 2021, 07:32 AM
OK; thank you Tiger!
Have a nice weekend!

Hi Palmarina,

No limit on the total amount but these rules will apply if you make changes to any neighbours you currently have:

Once you start the contest, the current neighbour list is the one that you will have until the end of the contest.

If you delete or add new neighbours, that will not affect the neighbours you currently have contributing to your Neighbourhood Chains until the next contest starts.

Tiger
Nov 06 2021, 08:09 AM
OK; thank you Tiger!
Have a nice weekend!

Your welcome Palmarina, have a great weekend too!

JohnAlbertini
Nov 13 2021, 06:51 AM
Another Saturday and another week I already know I have no prayer in the NCC.
CHUS CQ's neighborhood can NOT be beat only 2+ days into the contest AGAIN!!!
EVERY week she runs away and hides FAR ahead of EVERYONE else!!!
This is NOT FAIR!!!

marymarcel
Nov 13 2021, 07:02 AM
Another Saturday and another week I already know I have no prayer in the NCC.
CHUS CQ's neighborhood can NOT be beat only 2+ days into the contest AGAIN!!!
EVERY week she runs away and hides FAR ahead of EVERYONE else!!!
This is NOT FAIR!!!

Hi John :)

We have answered you about this and also gave you some suggestions in the past, so please contact Support and let them know what is happening.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

WindRiver48
Nov 18 2021, 08:56 AM
I started the neighborhood quest for this week and noticed I didn't have one of the factories. Unfortunately, it was still in storage. I was rearranging my farms. I put it on my farm but it is not showing in NCC. My user ID number is 100000842423770. Thanks for your help.

Taz D
Nov 18 2021, 09:05 AM
I started the neighborhood quest for this week and noticed I didn't have one of the factories. Unfortunately, it was still in storage. I was rearranging my farms. I put it on my farm but it is not showing in NCC. My user ID number is 100000842423770. Thanks for your help.
Hi WindRiver,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close your farms and reopen for the cleaning to take effect.

WindRiver48
Nov 20 2021, 08:37 AM
Thanks Taz :)

Hi WindRiver,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close your farms and reopen for the cleaning to take effect.

Palmarina
Nov 24 2021, 04:23 AM
Hi, I have another question re. the NCC. I am doing my best to understand the rules but unfortunately I have another question.
SUPPOSE I want all 4 NCC facilities on 1 farm in the next new NCC contest. When exactly is the right moment to move them from their original farm into storage and then transfer them to that one farm where I want all 4 of them to be placed?

Tiger
Nov 24 2021, 04:51 AM
Hi, I have another question re. the NCC. I am doing my best to understand the rules but unfortunately I have another question.
SUPPOSE I want all 4 NCC facilities on 1 farm in the next new NCC contest. When exactly is the right moment to move them from their original farm into storage and then transfer them to that one farm where I want all 4 of them to be placed?

Hi Palmarina,

I am not sure I am understanding, but there is no way for us or you know which facilities are going to be picked for the following weeks contest.

In order for you to be able to move them all to the same farm you would have to know which ones they were going to be, then move them before the following weeks contest started.

I am not sure why you want to do that, but if you are wanting to only start/load those particular facilities you can do that from the NCC manager in your tool box or filter your Facility Manager so that it only shows that are Part of the NCC and start/load just those.

Palmarina
Nov 24 2021, 05:03 AM
When this week's NCC is finished we collect our rewards and then the 4 new facilities show up.
Is it then you can still move those facilities from one farm into storage and then onto another farm?
The reason is simple, I want them to be on 1 farm.
I was just wondering when is the exact moment to move them, if it is possible of course. I know that I am booted from the contest if I first start the contest and then move a facility. LOL I already experienced this in the past.

Hi Palmarina,

I am not sure I am understanding, but there is no way for us or you know which facilities are going to be picked for the following weeks contest.

In order for you to be able to move them all to the same farm you would have to know which ones they were going to be, then move them before the following weeks contest started.

I am not sure why you want to do that, but if you are wanting to only start/load those particular facilities you can do that from the NCC manager in your tool box or filter your Facility Manager so that it only shows that are Part of the NCC and start/load just those.

Tiger
Nov 24 2021, 05:44 AM
When this week's NCC is finished we collect our rewards and then the 4 new facilities show up.
Is it then you can still move those facilities from one farm into storage and then onto another farm?
The reason is simple, I want them to be on 1 farm.
I was just wondering when is the exact moment to move them, if it is possible of course. I know that I am booted from the contest if I first start the contest and then move a facility. LOL I already experienced this in the past.

Hi Palmarina,

Once the contest ends, the new contest facilities are already chosen one second later. You won't know which facilities are in the new contest until you claim your rewards.

Even if the second contest was over, you asked someone else who has already claimed and knows which ones were in the next weeks contest BEFORE you started/loaded any of your facilities AND before you opened the NCC to claim, there's still no guarantee that moving them at that time will work, moving them might still cause you to abandon the contest.

Palmarina
Nov 24 2021, 06:28 AM
OK Tiger, thanks for your assistance and advice!

Hi Palmarina,

Once the contest ends, the new contest facilities are already chosen one second later. You won't know which facilities are in the new contest until you claim your rewards.

Even if the second contest was over, you asked someone else who has already claimed and knows which ones were in the next weeks contest BEFORE you started/loaded any of your facilities AND before you opened the NCC to claim, there's still no guarantee that moving them at that time will work, moving them might still cause you to abandon the contest.

Tiger
Nov 24 2021, 07:29 AM
OK Tiger, thanks for your assistance and advice!

You're welcome Palamarina.

The other thing to consider would be if you had multiples of the same facility.
For example if a sugar refinery was picked and you had multiples of those you would have to move the correct one.

It's not something we can recommend doing, but it is your choice if you don't mind that if it doesn't work you end up abandoning that weeks contest.

Palmarina
Nov 24 2021, 11:31 AM
Hi Tiger, just for your information --> I managed to do what I wanted.
Before doing anything in the game I asked a neighbour what the 4 new ncc facilities would be. I then moved 2 out of the 4 via the storage to that one farm where the other 2 facilities were.
After that I opened the NCC manager window, claimed my rewards and started to work the 4 new facilities, without any problem. Yeah!

Thanks Tiger, yes I know that the very first of multiples is the one chosen by the contest and yes I know it is my crazy choice LOL
I am not sure yet if I will try it and if I try I will let you know if I succeed or not.
Thank you for the advice.

You're welcome Palamarina.

The other thing to consider would be if you had multiples of the same facility.
For example if a sugar refinery was picked and you had multiples of those you would have to move the correct one.

It's not something we can recommend doing, but it is your choice if you don't mind that if it doesn't work you end up abandoning that weeks contest.

Sundos
Nov 26 2021, 07:00 PM
Hi.. this weeks neighborhood chain contest is up but it still says "we are currently selecting the neighborhoods that will be competing in this contest, please check tomorrow" ..

I did check tomorrow since yesterday.. and it does still say the same thing. It says 5 days left in the bottom corner. And it is different facilities than last week.

Will neighborhoods be selected by tomorrow.. or is something not working?

Thanks

Taz D
Nov 26 2021, 07:04 PM
Hi.. this weeks neighborhood chain contest is up but it still says "we are currently selecting the neighborhoods that will be competing in this contest, please check tomorrow" ..

I did check tomorrow since yesterday.. and it does still say the same thing. It says 5 days left in the bottom corner. And it is different facilities than last week.

Will neighborhoods be selected by tomorrow.. or is something not working?

Thanks
Hi Sundos,
The first bath of contest groups are selected every Saturday at 12:15 AM eastern time. The next batch for those that wait to start on Saturday are selected at 12:15 AM Monday. It has been that way since the start of the NCC.
You can find all the information about the NCC in the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest:

Sundos
Nov 26 2021, 07:32 PM
thanks Taz

bbbjwilson
Nov 30 2021, 09:11 PM
I am wondering what can be done about this...for the last month the 10 "randomly" chosen neighborhoods to compete with each other is broken. For the last month I have competed against someone and one time 3 someones who are MY neighbors. That isn't right. I have one right now. Please don't make neighbors compete against each other.

Taz D
Nov 30 2021, 09:22 PM
I am wondering what can be done about this...for the last month the 10 "randomly" chosen neighborhoods to compete with each other is broken. For the last month I have competed against someone and one time 3 someones who are MY neighbors. That isn't right. I have one right now. Please don't make neighbors compete against each other.
Hi bbbjwilson,
You would only be chosen to compete against your own neighbor if there are not enough other neighborhoods for the system to choose that match your neighborhood. We can't force players to play the NCC and there has to be 10 contestant neighborhoods in each contest.

Zany Clover
Dec 01 2021, 08:44 AM
(1) If you have clicked to enable being in the NCC, at what point are you actually a member of the NCC--i.e., must you have at least 1 of the facilities - & must you have clicked to start at least something in that facility? (2) Can you open the NCC box on Thurs to see what the 4 facilities are for the week -- and move one or more of the facilities you have to another farm BEFORE clicking to run anything in any of the 4 facilities - and not get kicked out of the NCC for the week? I read your info sheet but didn't find these questions covered. - thanks - Zany Clover-Shirley Hancock

marymarcel
Dec 01 2021, 08:56 AM
(1) If you have clicked to enable being in the NCC, at what point are you actually a member of the NCC--i.e., must you have at least 1 of the facilities - & must you have clicked to start at least something in that facility? (2) Can you open the NCC box on Thurs to see what the 4 facilities are for the week -- and move one or more of the facilities you have to another farm BEFORE clicking to run anything in any of the 4 facilities - and not get kicked out of the NCC for the week? I read your info sheet but didn't find these questions covered. - thanks - Zany Clover-Shirley Hancock

Hi Zany Clover :)

If the option for NCC has been always checked in your preferences then as soon as you load a batch in any of the facilities for that week, you will be added to it and your neighbors will see you as part of their neighborhoods and you will see yourself in your own NCC. You can load those facilities when you load all your facilities and services to post them for your friends. It is not necessary to start them from the NCC window.

If that option has been disabled and then enabled again, then the way to start items is explained in the following link:

For your next question, as soon as you get your rewards for the previous NCC week and open the new NCC, then you cant move the facilities or you will be terminated for that weeks contest.
It doesnt matter you didnt load any item, but the NCC start since you get the 4 facilities for that week.

Zany Clover
Dec 01 2021, 09:29 AM
Thanks -- So it looks like there's no way to know on Thurs. what the new NCC facilities will be so you could move 1 or more of them to another farm. ;( ShirleyZany Clover

marymarcel
Dec 01 2021, 11:16 AM
Thanks -- So it looks like there's no way to know on Thurs. what the new NCC facilities will be so you could move 1 or more of them to another farm. ;( ShirleyZany Clover

You are welcome Shirley :)

One farmer posted that she asked a friend to tell her which were the new facilities for the NCC. Then she moved them to the farm she wanted and after that she opened her own NCC.
She claimed the previous week reward and according to her she had no problems starting the new contest week.

If you decide to try this, it will be under your own risk and responsability. If you get a problem and you are terminated for that week then there is no way to get you back into the contest.

Zany Clover
Dec 01 2021, 11:54 AM
Thanks. - Shirley

Palmarina
Dec 03 2021, 07:55 AM
Hi!
Today I received a "Thank you" message and present in my NCC manager, coming from a person who is not my neighbour or not even a friend in Facebook. Her avatar name is Trisha solo. She sent me a thank you as if I would have helped her to win the 3rd place in her NCC contest.
In her "thank you" message I clicked on the link "visit" and went to her farm to see if I would discover something familiar, but no, she is 100% unknown to me.
I was certainly happy with the present I received, but it is not normal!
How is this possible? Is it a bug?

marymarcel
Dec 03 2021, 08:07 AM
Hi!
Today I received a "Thank you" message and present in my NCC manager, coming from a person who is not my neighbour or not even a friend in Facebook. Her avatar name is Trisha solo. She sent me a thank you as if I would have helped her to win the 3rd place in her NCC contest.
In her "thank you" message I clicked on the link "visit" and went to her farm to see if I would discover something familiar, but no, she is 100% unknown to me.
I was certainly happy with the present I received, but it is not normal!
How is this possible? Is it a bug?

It seems that long ago you both were friends and neighbors (both ways or only one way). You possible deleted her as friend and neighbor but she never deleted you as her neighbor.

Maybe she stopped playing or she changed her avatar name or this happened long ago and that is why you dont remember her.

When a farmer is not your neighbor but you are their neighbor then if you want to remove yourself from her neighbor bar, you have to visit their farm to do that.

Im not sure you are able to go back there, but in case you receive another thanks in the future or maybe a ship or train from this person, then you can folow these instructions to delete you as her neighbor:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3646106#post3646106

Palmarina
Dec 03 2021, 08:17 AM
Hello Marymarcel, thank you for your advice.
I sent her a message. Maybe we can become neighbours again ;-)
Otherwise I'll delete myself from her list. I know how to do that.
Thanks!

It seems that long ago you both were friends and neighbors (both ways or only one way). You possible deleted her as friend and neighbor but she never deleted you as her neighbor.

Maybe she stopped playing or she changed her avatar name or this happened long ago and that is why you dont remember her.

When a farmer is not your neighbor but you are their neighbor then if you want to remove yourself from her neighbor bar, you have to visit their farm to do that.

Im not sure you are able to go back there, but in case you receive another thanks in the future or maybe a ship or train from this person, then you can folow these instructions to delete you as her neighbor:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3646106#post3646106

marymarcel
Dec 03 2021, 08:18 AM
Hello Marymarcel, thank you for your advice.
I sent her a message. Maybe we can become neighbours again ;-)
Otherwise I'll delete myself from her list. I know how to do that.
Thanks!

You are very welcome Palmarina :)

Taz D
Dec 29 2021, 11:25 PM
December 30th Neighborhood Chains Contest

The facilities for the new December 30th contest are missing. I have already sent this to the developers.

Lara
Dec 29 2021, 11:36 PM
thanks, I was just coming to ask about that

daveb
Dec 29 2021, 11:56 PM
Thanks, I was going to ask the same question

Carol695
Dec 30 2021, 12:01 AM
Same here. Thanks

Dana1971
Dec 30 2021, 03:04 AM
After I opened my NCC and accepted for ranking for this week, I refreshed the game but every time I open it, under the first tab where it should show the new Fac's and Clients, it shows nothing, and I have all of the Fac's and clients. It's never done this before.

Tiger
Dec 30 2021, 06:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

The issue with December 30th Neighborhood Chains Contest facilities not showing up has been sent to the developers.

Stetson Bill
Dec 30 2021, 07:53 AM
My NCC is not showing the facilities for this new week. I checked the Preferences list, refreshed the page, restarted FT, restarted FB and restarted the computer. Nothing has made any difference and others have reported the same problem.

marymarcel
Dec 30 2021, 07:55 AM
My NCC is not showing the facilities for this new week. I checked the Preferences list, refreshed the page, restarted FT, restarted FB and restarted the computer. Nothing has made any difference and others have reported the same problem.

Hi Stetson Bill :)

This problem has been sent to the developers and it is affecting all users.

Please be patient while they check into this.

Thanks!

mrooty
Dec 30 2021, 09:47 AM
Doesn't show the four facilities to work on

Taz D
Dec 30 2021, 09:52 AM
Doesn't show the four facilities to work on
Hi mrooty,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the neighborhood chains contest. We are aware of this and the developers have been sent this issue to fix.

Ethel41
Dec 30 2021, 10:19 AM
Today is 12/30/2021 and after collecting first place winnings and thanking all my neighbors, it is now empty of any facilities to click onto for the next week?? Help!!

Taz D
Dec 30 2021, 10:24 AM
Today is 12/30/2021 and after collecting first place winnings and thanking all my neighbors, it is now empty of any facilities to click onto for the next week?? Help!!
Hi Ethel,
This problem has been sent to the developers and it is affecting all users.

Please be patient while they check into this.

Taz D
Dec 30 2021, 10:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

The issue with December 30th Neighborhood Chains Contest facilities not showing up has been sent to the developers.

marymarcel
Dec 30 2021, 01:04 PM
Hi Farmers :)

Please reload the game and try NCC again.

If it doesnt work for you then clear your memcache.

smileyonebjc
Dec 30 2021, 06:11 PM
Anyone else have a problem with this weeks neighborhood chain? I was loading my facilities and it popped up that i have abandoned my chain for the week and to try again next thursday.

Taz D
Dec 30 2021, 06:42 PM
Anyone else have a problem with this weeks neighborhood chain? I was loading my facilities and it popped up that i have abandoned my chain for the week and to try again next thursday.
Hi smileyonebjc,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the NCC.

That can only happen if you move one of the facilities. You can not move those facilities once the contest has started or you will be disqualified for the week's contest.

denfield12
Dec 31 2021, 07:16 AM
bought taste of britian fc facility and put it on farm 1. it is not showing up in the quest.
shows on farm and can load it but not from the quest. farm 1115313542

Tiger
Dec 31 2021, 08:01 AM
bought taste of britian fc facility and put it on farm 1. it is not showing up in the quest.
shows on farm and can load it but not from the quest. farm 1115313542

Hi denfield12,

I am assuming as you are mentioning the Taste of Britain that you are referring to the Neighbourhood Chains Contests rather than quests as none of your open co-op or regular quests require that facility so I have moved your post to the thread about the NCC.

Could you please check the ID for that account again and see if it's right. I am not seeing any purchase of a Taste of Britain in that data or on that farm 1.
The last FC item I see for that data is that you were gifted a New England Restaurant on the 30th.

lillymc
Jan 06 2022, 03:36 AM
for the week of 1/6/22 Neighborhood Chain Contest, I purchased both the chilean restaurant and the taste of chili. While my chilean restaurant is being recognized and I was able to start it - the Taste of Chili - while it is recognize by the game and letting me load it on the farm - the NCC is not recognizing it in the contest information - the farm has a green outline and that is it.. not sure why this is happening. I have purchased facilities before for the contest and not have this issue.

Tiger
Jan 06 2022, 06:10 AM
for the week of 1/6/22 Neighborhood Chain Contest, I purchased both the chilean restaurant and the taste of chili. While my chilean restaurant is being recognized and I was able to start it - the Taste of Chili - while it is recognize by the game and letting me load it on the farm - the NCC is not recognizing it in the contest information - the farm has a green outline and that is it.. not sure why this is happening. I have purchased facilities before for the contest and not have this issue.

Hi lillymc,

The rules for adding coin facilities to the Neighborhood Chain Contest are that you can only have 2 coin facilities if you have no Farm Cash or you can have the same number of coin facilities as you have Farm Cash Facilities.

You currently have these 4 facilities in the contest:
2 Farm Cash Facilities (1x Cookware Factory, 1x Window Cleaning Supplies Factory)
2 x coin facilities (2x Dance Studio)

As you have 2 Dance Studio in the contest that is why the Taste of Chilli isn't being used for the NCC.
If you open your NCC manager and then click on Work under the Dance Studio you should be able to see both of those Dance Studios facilities and which farms they are on.

lillymc
Jan 06 2022, 12:19 PM
If I had known that I would have saved myself some cash .. oh well.. lesson learned ..

marymarcel
Jan 06 2022, 12:40 PM
If I had known that I would have saved myself some cash .. oh well.. lesson learned ..

Hi lillymc :)

Please read all the information about NCC in the following link from our Game Guide:

cmm1958
Jan 16 2022, 08:31 AM
I have 3 facilities for each of the NCC contest. It shows I have 3 for each (which I do), however, one FC and one Coin facility does not show up on my contest. I am perplexed. Thank you.

marymarcel
Jan 16 2022, 08:37 AM
I have 3 facilities for each of the NCC contest. It shows I have 3 for each (which I do), however, one FC and one Coin facility does not show up on my contest. I am perplexed. Thank you.

Hi cmm :)

I had a look at your data and all facilities, farmcash and coins ones, are showing up in your NCC.

Please close and reopen the game and check again.

If you still have the problem, let us know which facilities are not showing up.

cmm1958
Jan 16 2022, 12:33 PM
Thank you for checking. On my end the Pool farm #36 does not show up and for the Haberdashy, should be farm #26. Both do not show up under my name. The heading says 3 of each, but on these two facilities, it only shows two. I have cleared my memcache and restarted my computer to no avail. I appreciate your help! Thank you.

marymarcel
Jan 16 2022, 12:39 PM
Thank you for checking. On my end the Pool farm #36 does not show up and for the Haberdashy, should be farm #26. Both do not show up under my name. The heading says 3 of each, but on these two facilities, it only shows two. I have cleared my memcache and restarted my computer to no avail. I appreciate your help! Thank you.

Hi cmm :)

I just cleared your NCC data.

Please close the game for a minute in all tabs you have it loaded and then load the game again.

See if the problem is fixed.

cmm1958
Jan 16 2022, 12:53 PM
hi cmm :)

i just cleared your ncc data.

Please close the game for a minute in all tabs you have it loaded and then load the game again.

See if the problem is fixed.

thank you!

marymarcel
Jan 16 2022, 01:42 PM
thank you!

You are very welcome cmm :)

michelle jo
Jan 18 2022, 05:30 AM
hi can you tell me how to start the NCC i started doing facilities yesterday for first time since last year and it didn't matter when you started in the week you was still in have you got to start it on a thursday only now i have the NCC ticked to say i want to play it thank you

Tiger
Jan 18 2022, 06:13 AM
hi can you tell me how to start the NCC i started doing facilities yesterday for first time since last year and it didn't matter when you started in the week you was still in have you got to start it on a thursday only now i have the NCC ticked to say i want to play it thank you

Hi michelle jo,

I am sorry but you have left it too late to enter current contest.

The times you can enter the contest are between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 11:59PM EST so you will need to wait until Thursday this week to enter the next one.

michelle jo
Jan 18 2022, 06:14 AM
Hi michelle jo,

I am sorry but you have left it too late to enter current contest.

The times you can enter the contest are between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 11:59PM EST so you will need to wait until Thursday this week to enter the next one.

ok thank you for your reply at least i know now

Tiger
Jan 18 2022, 06:50 AM
ok thank you for your reply at least i know now

you're welcome michelle jo :)

Perico429
Jan 24 2022, 11:29 AM
The NCC is not working

marymarcel
Jan 24 2022, 11:57 AM
The NCC is not working

Hi Perico429 :)

I had a look at your data and there is something weird with your NCC. Please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Editing to Add: NCC data was cleared. Please close your farms and reopen and then check again your NCC.

JohnAlbertini
Jan 27 2022, 08:39 AM
I have a neighbor USER ID number ( 110421664795463 ) who did not have the Fancy Food Show until buying it for the NCC. However it is not showing up in the NCC?! Click on the icon and it opens the farms grid but none are highlighted despite the facility being on farm 23? If is loadable on the farm but does not show in the NCC?

marymarcel
Jan 27 2022, 08:49 AM
I have a neighbor USER ID number ( 110421664795463 ) who did not have the Fancy Food Show until buying it for the NCC. However it is not showing up in the NCC?! Click on the icon and it opens the farms grid but none are highlighted despite the facility being on farm 23? If is loadable on the farm but does not show in the NCC?

I cleared NCC data for that id number.

Tell your friend to close the game and then load it again and check if the Fancy Food Show shows in his NCC.

Also, next time he has a problem, ask him to register into the forum so we can work directly with him.

JohnAlbertini
Jan 27 2022, 08:58 AM
Thank you, yes, it now shows.

marymarcel
Jan 27 2022, 08:59 AM
Thank you, yes, it now shows.

You are welcome John and thanks for coming back to let us know :)

Plynn
Feb 01 2022, 02:21 PM
In the Neighborhood Chains Contest, there are a lot of people who will not play it because they either never win or seldom ever win the Farm Cash. This includes many upper level players as well as the lower ones. Could you please make this game an "opt-in" choice, as those that don't work it but are in the list affect the outcome. Thank you.

Taz D
Feb 01 2022, 02:31 PM
In the Neighborhood Chains Contest, there are a lot of people who will not play it because they either never win or seldom ever win the Farm Cash. This includes many upper level players as well as the lower ones. Could you please make this game an "opt-in" choice, as those that don't work it but are in the list affect the outcome. Thank you.
Hi Plynn,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest so I could answer you. You have a setting in the preferences for "Enable NCC" if you uncheck that box then you will no longer be playing the contest, so this suggestion is already done.

Taz D
Feb 16 2022, 10:27 PM
How did i Abandoned contest when about 9:00pm Wednesday evening I was running second with just under two hours till contest closes. Cut out of my dollar reward. first time ever this has happened

I play more hours than i should daily and look forward to the neighborhood contest.
Hi ebedford,
Did you try to move one of the contest facilities? If so that is why you have abandoned the contest. Once it is started you can not move any of those 4 types of facilities.
You can find all the information on the contest in the Game Guide chapter:

ebedford
Feb 16 2022, 10:32 PM
I was moving some facilities around today, that is probably the case,

Thanks for the reason and for the message, I didn't know that. Completely Understand now. eileen

hambuddy
Feb 18 2022, 09:13 PM
Have worked facilities many times today and is not showing I am participating. Only giving me 3 points and top headers still shaded out.

Taz D
Feb 18 2022, 11:40 PM
Have worked facilities many times today and is not showing I am participating. Only giving me 3 points and top headers still shaded out.
Hi hambuddy,
I have cleaned your contest data. Please close your farms and reopen then try filling the facilties for it again.

Muffie1943
Feb 28 2022, 07:37 PM
I bought another Belgian restaurant and another Fashion Accessories Factory for the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
The Farm Cash restaurant shows up in the contest, but the new COIN Fashion Accessories Factory does not show - so the operation of that facility will not count.
Please advise. I'm getting cheated again. ( 787339060 )

Taz D
Feb 28 2022, 08:12 PM
I bought another Belgian restaurant and another Fashion Accessories Factory for the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
The Farm Cash restaurant shows up in the contest, but the new COIN Fashion Accessories Factory does not show - so the operation of that facility will not count.
Please advise. I'm getting cheated again. ( 787339060 )
Hi Muffie,
I moved your post to the thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
You have 2 Personal Aid Shops and 2 Belgian Restaurants for 4 Farm Cash facilities. You have 3 snack factories and 1 Fashion Accessories factory for 4 coin facilities. You can only have as many coin facilities in the contest as you have Farm Cash facilities. You are not getting cheated.
You can find all the rule information about the contest in the Game Guide chapter 31:

Muffie1943
Mar 07 2022, 08:43 PM
Yes. I figured it out finally. I had no idea I had so many snack factories. I apologize for not finding this note sooner as well. Blessings

JohnAlbertini
Mar 10 2022, 08:02 AM
I have a friend USER ID number ( 110421664795463 ) who bought the Taste of Cuba he didn't have to be used in the NCC but despite it being on his farm and now loaded it will not appear in the NCC? Memcache has been cleared no change.

marymarcel
Mar 10 2022, 08:08 AM
I have a friend USER ID number ( 110421664795463 ) who bought the Taste of Cuba he didn't have to be used in the NCC but despite it being on his farm and now loaded it will not appear in the NCC? Memcache has been cleared no change.

I just cleared NCC data for that account.

Please ask your friend to close the farm and then load the game again.

JohnAlbertini
Mar 10 2022, 09:53 AM

I just cleared NCC data for that account.

Please ask your friend to close the farm and then load the game again.

thank you, that worked.

marymarcel
Mar 10 2022, 02:40 PM
thank you, that worked.

You are welcome John :)

JohnAlbertini
Mar 23 2022, 11:26 PM
Again my neighbor bought the cargo port for the NCC but it isn't showing in the NCC? ID number ( 110421664795463 )

Seems to happen every week when he needs to buy the facility NCC doesn't recognize it?

Taz D
Mar 23 2022, 11:30 PM
Again my neighbor bought the cargo port for the NCC but it isn't showing in the NCC? ID number ( 110421664795463 )
Hi John,
I have cleaned their NCC data. They need to close and reopen their farms and then check again.

JohnAlbertini
Mar 23 2022, 11:39 PM
Hi John,
I have cleaned their NCC data. They need to close and reopen their farms and then check again.

TY working now seems to happen every time they need to buy a facility for the NCC

JohnAlbertini
Apr 06 2022, 11:09 PM

AGAIN same exact issue. Bought Classical Band and NOT showing in the NCC.

Why can't they FIX this?

Tiger
Apr 07 2022, 04:55 AM
AGAIN same exact issue. Bought Classical Band and NOT showing in the NCC.

Why can't they FIX this?

Hi JohnAlbertini,

I am not sure why it hasn't been suggested that they go to support with this as it's happened so many times. It does appear that it's only happening with service facilities.

Are the other usual things to check on also done, like checking for browser updates, browser caches/history cleaned?

When they buy a new facility for the NCC, could they be placing it on the same farm as all the other times this has happened? If they are which farm is this happening on?

Please also check if they have a tendency not to log out of Facebook every night or that they could be using a saved bookmark in their browser to load the game. If they are using a saved bookmark in the browser please ask them to delete it and load the game either via the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum, or the Facebook link for Farm Town on the left side of News Feed to make sure that they are not in an older version of the game or an older version of Facebook.

I am coping your posts about this issue over to the relevant devs thread, but if what I have suggested to you today doesn't help and this happens again next week please have them go straight to support instead of posting in the forum so they can take a look at what is going on.

I've cleaned the NCC on that account, so please check if it's fine now.

rodneycs
Apr 07 2022, 08:57 PM
Yesterday I added an extra classical music band on farm 9 but yesterday and today it is not showing on the Neighbourhood chains context. What can I do. there is no point in adding things for the neigbourhood chains contest if they do not show up. I am given up on FT until this is fixed. What is the matter with neighbourhood? it is the normal English spelling. It is not written in the ghastly American language.

Taz D
Apr 08 2022, 12:13 AM
Yesterday I added an extra classical music band on farm 9 but yesterday and today it is not showing on the Neighbourhood chains context. What can I do. there is no point in adding things for the neigbourhood chains contest if they do not show up. I am given up on FT until this is fixed. What is the matter with neighbourhood? it is the normal English spelling. It is not written in the ghastly American language.
Hi rodneycs,
I moved your post to the Hel & Support thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
You have 1 pool bar and 2 food art centers for a total of 3 FC facilities in the contest. You have 2 fencing and wall factories and 1 classical music band for 3 coin facilities. You can not have more coin facilities in the contest than you have FC facilities. That is why the additional classical music band will not add to the contest.
You can find the rules for the contest in the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest.

kherm615@gmail.com
Apr 11 2022, 11:29 AM
One of my neighbors is showing "0" even tho I have worked her facilities & service every day. Her name is Anjana Agarwal. Please advise!!

Taz D
Apr 11 2022, 11:38 AM
One of my neighbors is showing "0" even tho I have worked her facilities & service every day. Her name is Anjana Agarwal. Please advise!!
Hi kherm,
It could be that she has been removed from the contest for moving a facility so can not participate and only shows as 0 points. There isn't anything we can check on this just by her name. She will have to post about this here in the forums for us to be able to check on this.

daveb
Apr 13 2022, 04:44 PM
I understand how the NCC works but my issue is with adding facilities after the competition has started. When selecting the groups it tries to make it as fair as possible. The problem is that people are behind at the start of the competition and will purchase whatever they need to boost their score to win, making the competition unfair. I don't mind them buying new facilities but they should be added so that when worked they only get one xp, not 1 xp * (the number of neighbors they have in the contest). This would at least keep it fair throughout the game week! This is my suggestion :).

marymarcel
Apr 13 2022, 04:48 PM
I understand how the NCC works but my issue is with adding facilities after the competition has started. When selecting the groups it tries to make it as fair as possible. The problem is that people are behind at the start of the competition and will purchase whatever they need to boost their score to win, making the competition unfair. I don't mind them buying new facilities but they should be added so that when worked they only get one xp, not 1 xp * (the number of neighbors they have in the contest). This would at least keep it fair throughout the game week! This is my suggestion :).

Hi daveb :)

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read. The Help & Support forum is to post problems for the game.

You can't start a new thread in Suggestions but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

kevat508
Apr 21 2022, 05:26 PM
ID number ( 100007916222214 ) Just noticed the Flavoured pistachio factory isnt showing up in the NCC. Tried clearing the cache and memcache. Think everything else is up to date. Thanks in advance for any help.

Taz D
Apr 21 2022, 05:34 PM
ID number ( 100007916222214 ) Just noticed the Flavoured pistachio factory isnt showing up in the NCC. Tried clearing the cache and memcache. Think everything else is up to date. Thanks in advance for any help.
Hi Kevat,
I have just cleaned your NCC data. Please close your farms and restart them. It should show up then.

kevat508
Apr 21 2022, 05:37 PM
Thats cured it. Thanks again.

daveb
Apr 22 2022, 07:02 AM
The NCC is still selecting users for the teams. It should have been done last night but is still selecting this morning.

Tiger
Apr 22 2022, 07:14 AM
The NCC is still selecting users for the teams. It should have been done last night but is still selecting this morning.

Hi daveb,

Do you mean the competing neighbourhoods?

Those are assigned on either of two days.

For users starting the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST.

Early Girl
May 09 2022, 10:25 AM
Hello, I just purchased another fish cannery for the NCC, and it has been tied to the coin factory - Rug and Mats. However, this time it chose the Playground instead. Why? Rug and Mats is a Regular facility. Fish Cannery is a Regular Facility. Instead, you give me a LOAD facility that only makes 1 EXP instead of 3 EXP?

Taz D
May 09 2022, 10:40 AM
Hello, I just purchased another fish cannery for the NCC, and it has been tied to the coin factory - Rug and Mats. However, this time it chose the Playground instead. Why? Rug and Mats is a Regular facility. Fish Cannery is a Regular Facility. Instead, you give me a LOAD facility that only makes 1 EXP instead of 3 EXP?
Hi Early Girl,
I am not sure I understand what you are saying. According to the NCC data in your account you have the following in your NCC:
2 Beach Gear rental
4 Fish Cannery
3 playground
3 Rug and Mat factory
The Beach Gear rental and Playground are service facilities and only earn 1 XP per batch.
The Fish Cannery and Rug and Mat factory are regular facilities and earn 3 XP per batch (minus the XP for any bonus batch.)

If when you added another cannery, you already had another playground that was not inclyuded in the contest then when you added the cannery it would automatically add another playground into the contest. It is the first in line so adds those first before the Rug and Mat. It doesn't matter what type they are.

I am sorry but there is nothing we can do to change the way it adds them.

Early Girl
May 09 2022, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the reply. You do understand. I do not normally add additional FC factories for contests. In the NCC this week, we only have 1 coin fac that will make 3 exp - that is the Rug & Mat Factory. Because I have sufficient product to keep additional Fish Canneries loaded, I didn't have a problem adding more. But, my question would be, why did it pick an additional Playground facility instead of another Rug & Mat facility that would get me more exp in the competition? Does the contest just pick what coin fac it wants to pair up with me buying an additional FC facility?

Taz D
May 09 2022, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the reply. You do understand. I do not normally add additional FC factories for contests. In the NCC this week, we only have 1 coin fac that will make 3 exp - that is the Rug & Mat Factory. Because I have sufficient product to keep additional Fish Canneries loaded, I didn't have a problem adding more. But, my question would be, why did it pick an additional Playground facility instead of another Rug & Mat facility that would get me more exp in the competition? Does the contest just pick what coin fac it wants to pair up with me buying an additional FC facility?
Hi Earely Girl,
As I am not a programmer nor do I have access to the code, so I can't answer your question. I can only speculate that it would pick the playground either because it was balancing out the number of each since you now have 3 of each in the contest or it picked it because it was the first one listed. Obviously type of facility does not determine choice.

Early Girl
May 09 2022, 11:30 AM
Thanks Taz - I think you answered it perfectly. I did think there was a benefit of purchasing additional FC facs for the NCC, but it appears there isn't. It also seems that owning multiple duplicates of facs - either coin or FC truly do hinder you within the game.

Sqrl
Jun 02 2022, 04:47 AM
My neighbourhood came 2nd in the NCC this week and I went to claim the rewards. The mayor popped up suggesting I thank the neighbours first. OK, I have no idea what they get but whatever. I dutifully thanked them all. Then I went to claim. The mayor popped again up suggesting I thank the neighbours first. I don't think that was meant to happen.

Tiger
Jun 02 2022, 05:41 AM
My neighbourhood came 2nd in the NCC this week and I went to claim the rewards. The mayor popped up suggesting I thank the neighbours first. OK, I have no idea what they get but whatever. I dutifully thanked them all. Then I went to claim. The mayor popped again up suggesting I thank the neighbours first. I don't think that was meant to happen.

Hi Sqrl,

It's the same message you see that gives you 2 options, to thank or to claim. When you thank neighbours first for both the help to place in the top 3 and then also thank anyone who has added extra facilities to the contest that week, it then shows you the same message again so that you can use the other option to claim. Once you post it to Facebook it shouldn't show up again and the new facilites will show up. If it did popup a third time then perhaps there was a delay in the data transferring.

It does look like you got your reward fine, you could try reloading to make sure if you wish.

The thanks you send to anyone for adding a Farm Cash facility which you can do during the contest week as well, sends them a random product that can be used in the current contest.
The Thanks for helping you rank top 3 gives you both extra products that you can use in facilities.

Sqrl
Jun 02 2022, 06:03 AM
Oh, thanks for that :). I suppose I am not used to seeing the message as we rarely win, lol.

Tiger
Jun 02 2022, 06:22 AM
Oh, thanks for that :). I suppose I am not used to seeing the message as we rarely win, lol.

you're welcome Sqrl :)

cmm1958
Jun 19 2022, 05:27 AM
I just bought another facility for the NCC. I now have 10 FC facilities, however, the amount of coin facilities stayed at 9. I know I have extra facilities (bakery) and was wondering why it did not change. Thank you.

Taz D
Jun 19 2022, 09:20 AM
I just bought another facility for the NCC. I now have 10 FC facilities, however, the amount of coin facilities stayed at 9. I know I have extra facilities (bakery) and was wondering why it did not change. Thank you.
Hi Cmm,
Sometimes when you add additional facilities it does not imediately update. I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms and see if it is now added.

cmm1958
Jun 19 2022, 09:27 AM
No it did not, as a matter of fact I lost farm 25 of the Taste of the Phillipines......

Taz D
Jun 19 2022, 09:35 AM
No it did not, as a matter of fact I lost farm 25 of the Taste of the Phillipines......
Hi Cmm,
It looks like you have lost one of the Taste of Phillipines from your farms. You will need to contact Support concerning this missing facility.

cmm1958
Jun 19 2022, 09:38 AM
Ok - Thanks. Kind of stinks when you are in a contest.....LOL.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 07 2022, 06:05 AM
Problem had facilities worked but sawmill does not show it had any work done!!!

Tiger
Jul 07 2022, 06:29 AM
Problem had facilities worked but sawmill does not show it had any work done!!!

Hi JohnAlbertini,

Was it the specific sawmill in the contest that you checked?
Did you also reload the game after your friends worked the sawmill on the specific farm that is in the contest before you checked if the points were added?
If not please do so.

We can see that you have earned points for the sawmill.

I had a friend work mine and the points were added after reloading.
I then started more batches in and those also added.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 07 2022, 08:56 AM
Hi JohnAlbertini,

Was it the specific sawmill in the contest that you checked?
Did you also reload the game after your friends worked the sawmill on the specific farm that is in the contest before you checked if the points were added?
If not please do so.

We can see that you have earned points for the sawmill.

I had a friend work mine and the points were added after reloading.
I then started more batches in and those also added.

Yes, I went to reload the sawmill soon after it should have been worked (the other facility WAS worked) and there was nothing to reload because nothing was worked. Got a small fraction of the points my neighbor got because his WERE worked. Reloaded FT, no change. Normally can reload facilities after each neighbor works them without reloading FT. Only points I got were from ME reloading normal time-lapsed work.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 07 2022, 10:23 AM
Yes, I went to reload the sawmill soon after it should have been worked (the other facility WAS worked) and there was nothing to reload because nothing was worked. Got a small fraction of the points my neighbor got because his WERE worked. Reloaded FT, no change. Normally can reload facilities after each neighbor works them without reloading FT. Only points I got were from ME reloading normal time-lapsed work.

Figured out the Mayor skipped that farm which is THE farm where he takes over!!!! We worked 13, moved to 14 got message mayor would do the rest, said ok, but 14 was not done. Has he ALWAYS skipped it? No idea since this is the first time that I'm aware of that a facility on that farm has been involved. the Mayor did do the rest!

Taz D
Jul 07 2022, 10:26 AM
Figured out the Mayor skipped that farm which is THE farm where he takes over!!!!
Hi John,
All you can do is see if the neighbor will come back and work them again. It should be gotten the second time.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 07 2022, 02:51 PM
Neighbor did come back to do 14 but now the timer is counting from then so they can't do the others which are now more than 8 hours since last done. Not sure why it let them do that one which was well under 8 hours since all the others had been done?

Taz D
Jul 07 2022, 03:02 PM
Neighbor did come back to do 14 but now the timer is counting from then so they can't do the others which are now more than 8 hours since last done. Not sure why it let them do that one which was well under 8 hours since all the others had been done?
Hi John,
The counter is based upon the last time you worked any of each type. So that being regular facilities it will reset that counter back to 8 hours again that they have to wait to rework any of those.

JohnAlbertini
Jul 08 2022, 06:12 AM
Problem recurring skipping THE farm on when mayor takes over

Taz D
Jul 08 2022, 09:27 AM
Problem recurring skipping THE farm on when mayor takes over
Hi John,
Please report this to Support.

Taz D
Jul 08 2022, 11:06 AM
Had issues today after the update. Shows nothing in my chain - no products.
Posted for working last night and people did. Doesn't show any XP's when I loaded my facilities this morning or bonus products.
Think something isn't right. Is there an issue or is it just me?
Hi VondaK,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest as this has nothing to do with the current release because the developers did not do anything in that area for this release.
I have just checked this and did get added XP.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

VondaK
Jul 08 2022, 11:09 AM
All of a sudden - it's working! Don't know what happened. You can remove my post. FT was weird yesterday and this morning but it healed itself. :)
Thanks again Taz.

ella_fant@hotmail.com
Jul 17 2022, 12:51 PM
Hi I am confused as to why my neighbourhood chains contest states that i have abonded it when i thanked people for helping me yesterday and filled up the facilities that are included in this weeks contest
chhers Ellen

Taz D
Jul 17 2022, 12:58 PM
Hi I am confused as to why my neighbourhood chains contest states that i have abonded it when i thanked people for helping me yesterday and filled up the facilities that are included in this weeks contest
chhers Ellen
Hi Ellen,
I moved your post to the thread about the NCC.
Did you move one of the facilities? If so then that is why you abandoned the contest. You can find the information about moving the facilities in the first post of this thread or in the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest:

Palmarina
Jul 29 2022, 12:48 AM
Edit: after 2 hours my NCC was active. I did not do anything special. Just checked after 2 hours and voila it was active. So my question is obsolete.
Marina

Hi, I wanted to start up the NCC this morning and opened the NCC manager. I answered "yes" on the question if I wanted to enable it. Loaded the 3 services and started up the factory (all IN the open manager). But for some reason the NCC is not activated. And yet I started up like it should. I cleared memcache and relaunched the game, but in vain. Can someone please look at it and give some advice? Please?
USER ID number is: 1145656868

Perico429
Aug 05 2022, 06:12 AM
Is anyone aware that the NCC is not functioning past the contest info page.

Tiger
Aug 05 2022, 06:30 AM
Is anyone aware that the NCC is not functioning past the contest info page.

Hi Perico429,

I have moved your post to help and support for the NCC.

You should be able to see who is in your My Neighbourhood Chains section. Are you not seeing anyone in there?

It's too soon for the Competing Neighbourhoods to be chosen so you won't be seeing anyone in that section yet.

Edit to Add:

It looks like you have had this problem before and may have contacted support.
We have cleaned your NCC data, please reload the game open the NCC and look in the Contest Info section and make sure no claim reward is showing up. If there is any claim showing, claim it even if it is just products, then reload the game one more time and check again.
If no reward is showing up please try starting a single batch in one of the NCC facilities, reload and make sure that batch added the points before you start any more batches.

Early Girl
Aug 11 2022, 03:40 AM
Good morning. I have duplicates of the Courthouse Supplies Factory, but only 1 is participating in the NCC. The others have been un-checked and have no pending products. Can I sell off the non-active ones without getting myself kicked out of this weeks NCC ? Thanks

Tiger
Aug 11 2022, 06:23 AM
Good morning. I have duplicates of the Courthouse Supplies Factory, but only 1 is participating in the NCC. The others have been un-checked and have no pending products. Can I sell off the non-active ones without getting myself kicked out of this weeks NCC ? Thanks

Hi Early Girl,

The only way to 100% guarantee there would be no problems is to wait until the contest is over and you have claimed your reward before you get rid of the other ones.

If any duplicates are on the same farm as the one that is in the contest, don't sell, delete or store those until the contest is over.

If you are sure that you won't make any mistakes then you can sell the other ones that are not on the same farm that the one in the contest is on.

Should any problem arise and you abandoned the contest, there's no way to get you back into it again.