PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- May 5th, 2016

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
May 05 2016, 05:31 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on May 24th, 4:10AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622266)//En français ici (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622322)

1. 10 Mothers Day items: 5 on the top of the Mothers Day category in the Store and 5 at the bottom.

2. Next 5 expansions for Farm 29: See prices below:

24x24 - 13000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 13500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 14000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 14500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 15000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

3. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Pediatric Supplies Factory, Antique Replica Factory, Scandinavian Restaurant, Korean Restaurant, Holiday Decor Factory, Ice Fishing Supplies Factory, Car Dealer Supplies Factory, British Restaurant, Argentinian Restaurant and Hospitality Supplies Factory.

4. Earn XP as part of the Job Completion Bonus when harvesting Trees and Flowers for others: This should increase the number of people willing to do these jobs in the Marketplace.

5. Increased capacity for the Gift Box: Now the items in the Gift Box that are sent from the Gift Page will all be combined by type and will not include the sender information anymore. You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time. Also, flowers in your gift box will be placed one by one to your farm instead of 5 by 5, unless you have the Multi-Planter in which case the regular Multi-Planter functionality applies.

Note: Gifts sent from the Send Gift page are all consolidated into one entry, so if you receive 2 pineapple gifts each containing 15 pineapples, you will see only one pineapple image in your Gift Box with quantity 30.

6. Gifting Machines to expand Gift Box capacity (FC): Purple and Brown Gifting Machines will allow you to expand your Gift Box capacity to 500 and 1000 gifts respectively.

Note: This extra capacity only applies to regular gifts, which are the gifts you receive from the Send Gift page. The capacity for storing ingredient packs and bonuses will remain the same, at about 130.

7. Other Fixes and Improvements released in the past weeks:

- Many minor improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest.
BugFix: The current user picture in the neighbour bar is now showing correctly
BugFix: Users that were on a level below 150 were not able to add facilities to the Item Storage.
BugFix: Fixed an issue that caused the farm sizes in the Farm Selector to show 26x26 for most farms and also this caused issues with the FarmStats as well.
BugFix: Fixed a bug in the Mobile Lookout Tower tool that caused not all farms with work turning blue when visiting a Super Neighbour, this happened when you had less farms than your neighbour.
BugFix: Some users with a total of 2 farms were having issues marking one of the farms private.
BugFix: When fishing, if the water items had parts outside the farm and you clicked on those parts, the game got slower with time. Also, if using the Turbo Boat nothing happened. From now on, if you are fishing with the Turbo Boat you will be able to fish the whole water item even if you click on a part that is outside your farm.

8. Portuguese Restaurant (FC): Produces Portuguese Food.

Codfish Croquettes
Green Soup
Bacalhau Rice Stew
Seafood Feijoada
Eel Stew
Pork a Alentejana
Portuguese Steak
Drunken Pear

9. Cruise Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Cruise Supplies.

Deck Chair
Ship Bell
Air Intake Stack
Engine Control Lever
Embarkation Ladder
Fire Sprinkler
Life Jacket
Monitoring Panel

New products from other facilities: Thick Linen Rope on the Textile and Spinning Mill.

10. Fire Station (Coins): Provides Firefighting Services and can be stocked with products from the Police-Fireman Supplies Factory.

New products from other facilities:

- Baking Soda in the Open-Pit Mine.
- Wye Valve, Fire Extinguisher, Firefighter Badge, Firefighter Axe, Firefighter Helmet and Firefighter Boots in the Police-Fireman Supplies Factory.

11. Cruise (FC): Provides Cruise Travel Services and can be stocked with products from the Cruise Supplies Factory and from many Restaurants.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - May 5th, 11:50PM

- The Cruise facility was supposed to be a Coins facility, but we will leave it in Farm Cash to make things easier. We will just release another Coins facility next week.

Post-Release Updates - May 6th, 1:20AM

- Prices in the Portuguese Restaurant and Cruise Supplies Factory have been fixed.
- Portuguese Restaurant is now showing in the Facility Manager.

- The Cruise can now be stocked with these food items:

Pina Colada (Pool Bar)
French Onion Soup (Soup Restaurant)
Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant)
Hibachi Steak (Hibachi Restaurant)
Seafood Linguine (Pasta Restaurant)
Minted Lamb Cutlets (Australian Restaurant
Supreme Seafood Mix - Seafood Restaurant
Crema Catalana (Spanish Restaurant)

Post-Release Updates - May 6th, 6:50PM

BugFix: Images for the Cruise and Cruise Supplies Factory appear too big in the Facility Manager.
BugFix: You can only earn XP when working for others harvesting trees or flowers as part of the job completion bonus at the very end of the process, not during the actual harvesting.

Post-Release Updates - May 13th, 5:30PM

-Increased capacity for storing regular gifts in your Gift Box, see post above for more details.
-Purple and Brown Gifting Machines will allow you to expand your regular gifts Gift Box capacity to 500 and 1000. Regular gifts are those that your friends send you using the Send Gift page.
-Gifts sent from the Send Gift page are all consolidated into one entry, for example:

- If a friend send you a cow and another friend send you another cow, you will see only 1 cow image on your Gift Box with quantity 2.

- If a friend send you 5 x Roses and another friend send you 5 x Roses, you will see only 1 Rose image on your Gift Box with quantity 10.

Post-Release Updates - May 14th, 2:30AM

- Released the Fire Station Service Facility. The Fire Station was an existing building that was available at level 122. It was moved to level 349 and is now a Service Facility.

The Joshua Tree was added to level 122 to replace the Fire Station.

Post-Release Updates - May 16th, 10:30PM

BugFix: Corrected the price for the Baking Soda in the Open-Pit Mine.
BugFix: When storing animals from Gift Box to the Animal Buildings, you don't have to reload the game to see the correct numbers of stored animals.
BugFix: Corrected issues with lost Flour, Sugar and Coffee received as Gifts or as an Ingredient Pack. However this fix only applies to future Flour, Sugar and Coffee you receive as Gifts or as an Ingredient Pack, the ones you already lost can not be recovered.

Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 12:30AM

- Facebook fixed a bug that was affecting a percentage of users that could not post from any facilities or ask for ingredients. There are still other bugs remaining in this area that are affecting only a subset of the facilities.
BugFix: Storing baits from the Gift Box should now correctly go toward your farm available baits used when fishing, instead of your storage.
BugFix: Corrected issue that may have caused some gifts to be lost when storing plants from Gift Box to the Item Storage and there were not enough space in the Item Storage.
BugFix: Fixed a bug with the Multi-Planters that were not consuming fuel when planting from the Gift Box or the Item Storage.

Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 3:50AM

BugFix: Could not post from these Facilities -> Sugar Refinery, Oil Refinery, Chocolate Factory, Air Freshners Factory, Bike Shop, Trophy Shop, Tea House and Sports Arena.

BugFix: Could not ask Ingredient Packs for these Products -> Brass Sheet and Paradise Poppy Pot.

BugFix: Image not showing when posting from these Facilities -> Cruise, Cruise Supplies Factory, Trophy Factory and the Pet Shop.

Please report if you are still having any issues with posting to Facebook.

Post-Release Updates - May 21st, 4:30AM

- Released last years Memorial Day decorations.

Known Issues

- Facebook just confirmed that they introduced a bug recently that do not allow games in Facebook on accounts with lot of friends (approximately more than 2800) to retrieve the full list of friends. This is currently affecting all the areas that requires friend interaction like boosting trains, working facilities, adding neighbours, etc for those users. They say they are currently working on a solution.

In the meantime, we just released a temporary workaround that just assume for now that your facebook friend list is the same as your neighbour list, at least this way you can go now and send gifts to your neighbours again and start working your neighbours facilities again.

However those users with approximately more than 2800 friends will not be able to interact with most of their friends, only their neighbours, until facebook provide a final resolution to the problem.

There are some exceptions, for example you can still send gifts to any of your friends if you go to the Send Gift page and select the 'Search Friends Manually' tab and search manually for your friend.

Tiger
May 05 2016, 05:34 PM
Thank you Raul and development team :D

jeannine_p
May 05 2016, 05:35 PM
awesome!!! thanks team!!! :D

Taz D
May 05 2016, 05:36 PM
Thanks Raul! Love the Cruise ship...:)

marymarcel
May 05 2016, 05:39 PM
Thanks a lot Raul:)

Texas Belle
May 05 2016, 06:03 PM
Thank you, thank you for the new toys, like always you guys rock... now to play... we are going on a cruise... yayyyy

Judy Cowan
May 05 2016, 06:11 PM
Whoo hoo raul & team thank you so much for all your hard work hugs !!!

bjyhey3
May 05 2016, 06:13 PM
Thank You for the update and all your hard work...love FarmTown

Wendiddy
May 05 2016, 06:20 PM
The cruise Ship is showing as costing 30FC

Jean's Farm
May 05 2016, 06:22 PM
Thank you but it says the cruise is coins and my store says 30 bucks. :(

Stu3
The cruise Ship is showing as costing 30FC

i notice this and the transaction has removed 30FC from my Funds

clacress
Thank you for the new release. How fun! In your write up, you said the Cruise was coins and I was charged $30FC............:(

robinrjohnson
May 05 2016, 06:25 PM
You are showing in the release that the Cruise is a coin item, but in the store it is a farm cash item. :(

Susan Canning
May 05 2016, 06:25 PM
Is cruise coins as stated above or FC as shown in the store

al_bundy
May 05 2016, 06:28 PM
Thanks Raul

can we please have a increase to the Neighbour Limit? :)

Tiger
May 05 2016, 06:29 PM
Hi everyone,

We have asked the developers for clarification on the Cruise.

Unmasqued
May 05 2016, 06:33 PM
Cruise Ship says coin fac, but in market is for FC

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com
May 05 2016, 06:35 PM
AWESOME -- Love the cruise ship idea -- now to figure out where to put it.

LucyMathews Stauffer
May 05 2016, 06:36 PM
I bought the Cruise Ship and was charged $30FC....should have waited a while until they had things straight, hope they will refund my FC

vonalm
May 05 2016, 06:38 PM
the cruise s/b coins as we always have 2 coins facilities with every upgrade!!
i won't get any facilities until this is cleared up!!

Eltina Flowers
May 05 2016, 06:49 PM
Ditto on the cruise ship. Thought it strange that the supply facility was coins and the facility it supplied was FC. Please straighten out and refund my FC. Thx. Going to be fun making the cruise "real". Would like a Portuguese flag to go with the restaurant.

Aussie Rae
May 05 2016, 06:55 PM
thanks for the new update but I have purchased the two fc ones, they show in my farmcash activity in Account, I can see them on the farms where I placed them, but they DO NOT show in my facility manager and when I go back to the store, and set the filter to un owned, they are showing there... I paid 30fc for the Cruise, 32fc for the Portugese Restaurant, and 3,300,000 coins for the Cruise Supplies Factory. Help!! :) I understand that there is probably a glitch happening, but hope it gets fixed soon or I am out 62fc..

gffarmer
May 05 2016, 07:00 PM
Thanks! Can't wait to go "cruising!

max's mom
May 05 2016, 07:03 PM
Same here. I paid $30 FC and your update says it's coins. :(

Texas Belle
May 05 2016, 07:07 PM
Raul says the cruise ship is coins, I just paid 30FC for it... what's next?

Tiger
May 05 2016, 07:07 PM
thanks for the new update but I have purchased the two fc ones, they show in my farmcash activity in Account, I can see them on the farms where I placed them, but they DO NOT show in my facility manager and when I go back to the store, and set the filter to un owned, they are showing there... I paid 30fc for the Cruise, 32fc for the Portugese Restaurant, and 3,300,000 coins for the Cruise Supplies Factory. Help!! :) I understand that there is probably a glitch happening, but hope it gets fixed soon or I am out 62fc..

Hi Aussie Rae,

Try exiting the game and load it again. Then use the search box in the Facility manager to find your new facilities. Mine are showing up fine in there.

Taz D
May 05 2016, 07:13 PM
The cruise ship is 30 farm cash. Email has been sent to developers to getr the release notes corrected.

matrix1272
May 05 2016, 07:17 PM
Bought FC Facility but not showing up in the facility manager, Please Help....... I have already close out of farm town and restarted still not showing up??????

Judy Cowan
May 05 2016, 07:19 PM
The market is showing the cruise ship as a farm cash item for 30 fc in the market.. please clarify... Thank you so much for all your hard work

Taz D
May 05 2016, 07:23 PM
Bought FC Facility but not showing up in the facility manager, Please Help....... I have already close out of farm town and restarted still not showing up??????
Hi Matrix,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

Aussie Rae
May 05 2016, 07:23 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,

Try exiting the game and load it again. Then use the search box in the Facility manager to find your new facilities. Mine are showing up fine in there.

thanks Tiger, have reloaded about 6 times, cleared memcache, cleared browser history and download etc.. non of the 3 facilities I purchased show up in the facility manager..https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1327508363932521&set=a.589588114391220.153425.100000201115933&type=3

Old McMark
May 05 2016, 07:28 PM
Does anyone bother to read the other comments before they post???

Also, has anyone mentioned that the Cruise ship is costing farm cash?

MichHotRod
May 05 2016, 07:30 PM
11. Cruise (Coins): Provides Cruise Travel Services and can be stocked with products from the Cruise Supplies Factory.
Taz says, The cruise ship is 30 farm cash. Email has been sent to developers to getr the release notes corrected
I say what a bunch of bs. we always get the Coin Service Fac for the products the coin Fac produces. The release note does not need corrected the Store does. Not fair for fixed income people that have to carefully balance their real life money

DianeCK
May 05 2016, 07:32 PM
Thank you Only I paid for the Cruise 30 farm cash. I am sure it was typo .. thanks again

matrix1272
May 05 2016, 07:32 PM
Taz, I Cleared Memcache, close out of FT, but still not showing up in my facility manager???

Tiger
May 05 2016, 07:36 PM
thanks Tiger, have reloaded about 6 times, cleared memcache, cleared browser history and download etc.. non of the 3 facilities I purchased show up in the facility manager..https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1327508363932521&set=a.589588114391220.153425.100000201115933&type=3

Hi Aussie Rae,

I can not see your picture, it does not seem to be public.

Can you please check you have the following ticked in your Funnel Filter please>>

Facility status

All facilities

Facility Location

All farms

Facility Type

Regular Facilities and that ALL is marked
Service Facilites

Please also supply a link to your farm

Tiger
May 05 2016, 07:39 PM
Taz, I Cleared Memcache, close out of FT, but still not showing up in my facility manager???

Hi matrix,

Can you also please confirm your funnel filter in the Facility Manager is set to the following please >>

Facility status

All facilities

Facility Location

All farms

Facility Type

Service Facilites

Aussie Rae
May 05 2016, 07:41 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1327519003931457&set=a.589588114391220.153425.100000201115933&type=3Hi Aussie Rae,

I can not see your picture, it does not seem to be public.

Can you please check you have the following ticked in your Funnel Filter please>>

Facility status

All facilities

Facility Location

All farms

Facility Type

Service Facilites

Please also supply a link to your farm

have made the picture Public, all settings as you have listed.. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000201115933&farm_ix=0

matrix1272
May 05 2016, 07:42 PM
yes All Facilities, All Farms, and Regular ALL marked, and Service Facilites, All are Correst?

Tiger
May 05 2016, 07:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1327519003931457&set=a.589588114391220.153425.100000201115933&type=3

have made the picture Public, all settings as you have listed.. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000201115933&farm_ix=0

yes All Facilities, All Farms, and Regular ALL marked, and Service Facilites, All are Correst?

Thank you Aussie Rae and matrix,

We will look into this further.

matrix,

Is your Store also showing the Portuguese restaurant as "not owned" ?

Aussie Rae
May 05 2016, 07:53 PM
I just bought a second coin Cruise supplies factory, but its still showing as no owned in the store.. I put this one on my default farm, 29..

TexasQuilter
May 05 2016, 07:54 PM
In checking the Portuguese Restaurant to read the items to be produced, I noticed that a unit will sell for ( 0 ) zero coins and a batch will also sell for ( 0 ) zero coins. Either a glitch or a massive discrepancy in currency rates. lol Yes,,, I have cleared everything,,,, turned off browser and restarted the game just now,,,,, Same story,,,, zero coins. Hmmmm ??

Aussie Rae
May 05 2016, 07:55 PM
Thank you Aussie Rae and matrix,

We will look into this further.

matrix,

Is your Store also showing the Portuguese restaurant as "not owned" ?

all the new facs are showing as Not Owned, and I just bought another coin Cruise Supplies Fac.. still showing as Not Owned after that purchase.. off to have breakfast, thanks for your help with this Tiger, :)

tassydevil_1au
May 05 2016, 07:56 PM
Just purchased the cruise ship and it cost me 30 FC. In the release it says it is coins. sure hope I get my FC back

tassydevil_1au
May 05 2016, 08:04 PM
Also the new facilities aren't showing up in the facility manager

redqueen67
May 05 2016, 08:15 PM
Bought all three, see them on the farm, but I load them and they remain empty and not in facility manager. Tried putting them in storage and taking out, didn't help. See the FC activity, but still see items in the market. Cleared history and cache, left farm, etc.

Taz D
May 05 2016, 08:18 PM
Hi All,
Email has been sent to developers about the missing facilities in the facility manager and showing as not owned in the store. Asked about the selling price discrepancy in the Portugese Restaurant. And the cost discrepancy for the Cruise ship. Please be patient until we can get an answer or Raul posts an answer in the release announcement.

dorissau
May 05 2016, 08:19 PM
Just purchased the cruise ship and it cost me 30 FC. In the release it says it is coins. sure hope I get my FC back

yes, the release notice clearly says "coins" for the cruise ship. I passed on buying it as I can only find FC one!

matrix1272
May 05 2016, 08:23 PM
Tiger

Yes it's showing Not Owned in the market. Whats going on?

Taz D
May 05 2016, 08:25 PM
Tiger

Yes it's showing Not Owned in the market. Whats going on?
Hi Matrix,
Tiger is not available now. We have emailed the developers. Please be patient and they will get it fixed.

chrisluvsanimals
May 05 2016, 08:32 PM
I can find my Portuguese restaurant by changing the facility manager to "Alphabetically" and then scrolling down to it or by "Utilization" and putting it in the search

Otherwise it doesn't show up in the facility manager

I understand it's been sent off to the devs...just wanted to let you know how I found mine in my facility manager

KatieH
May 05 2016, 08:37 PM
Works for me. Cruise and Portuguese Restaurant Facilities appear as "owned" in store and show up in Facility Manager. And I paid 30FC as well :-)

matrix1272
May 05 2016, 08:38 PM
I can find my Portuguese restaurant by changing the facility manager to "Alphabetically" and then scrolling down to it or by "Utilization" and putting it in the search

Otherwise it doesn't show up in the facility manager

I understand it's been sent off to the devs...just wanted to let you know how I found mine in my facility manager

I tried that, but mine still is not there :-(

rodneycs
May 05 2016, 08:41 PM
Why does the cruise ship have to be placed on land and not on water (river or sea using the orange hand) FT has become excessively slow this morning and keeps on jamming up since the latest update. It took me 5 times longer to refill facilities this morning than it did yesterday.

matrix1272
May 05 2016, 08:42 PM
The Next 5 expansions for Farm 29 are Not showing in the Real Estate Office for me either?

Taz D
May 05 2016, 08:45 PM
Why does the cruise ship have to be placed on land and not on water (river or sea using the orange hand) FT has become excessively slow this morning and keeps on jamming up since the latest update. It took me 5 times longer to refill facilities this morning than it did yesterday.
Hi Rodneycs,
The cruise ship can be placed on a farm with the water cover or the water paths. As with any facility or decoration building it can't be placed on top of a working water unless maybe if you use the green freestyle hand.
Every body is on the servers right now checking out the new release. When that happens then things slow down, because of the abnormal load on the servers.

jerrbearsr
May 05 2016, 08:45 PM
Thank you for the new release. How fun! In your write up, you said the Cruise was coins and I was charged $30FC............:(

Same here I was charged the 30 farm cash also.

Taz D
May 05 2016, 08:46 PM
The Next 5 expansions for Farm 29 are Not showing in the Real Estate Office for me either?
Hi Matrix,
Be sure you are on your farm 29. Did you possible reposistion it in the farm selector manager?

matrix1272
May 05 2016, 08:48 PM
Sorry Taz, my fault on that one, wasn't on 29 :-) Thanks Taz, now if I could only have my facility that I paid FC for.

md1meeks
May 05 2016, 09:02 PM
The cruise is listed as coins, but in my store it's showing up as FC...?

barbara nixon
May 05 2016, 09:06 PM
bought the cruise before i saw this announcement..no biggy tho..great update...thanks for all the good work..

redqueen67
May 05 2016, 09:21 PM
I am assuming the reason I can't make the thick linen rope is because my facilities are not showing in the facility manager and are still showing as not owned in the market. Also items posted requesting help are not going into storage after received.

REID_MAC
May 05 2016, 09:25 PM
In the most recent release you have said that the cruise facility (clients) is coins but when buying it the store it cost FC $ of 30 which is the correct one please?

Taz D
May 05 2016, 09:30 PM
I am assuming the reason I can't make the thick linen rope is because my facilities are not showing in the facility manager and are still showing as not owned in the market. Also items posted requesting help are not going into storage after received.
Hi Redqueen,
The thick linen rope is made in the Textile and Spinning factory. Should still show up there even if the otrher facilities do not show in facility manager.

Taz D
May 05 2016, 09:31 PM
In the most recent release you have said that the cruise facility (clients) is coins but when buying it the store it cost FC $ of 30 which is the correct one please?
Hi Reid Mac,
An email has been sent to the developers. We will just have to wait until they get back to us.

redqueen67
May 05 2016, 09:42 PM
Hi Redqueen,
The thick linen rope is made in the Textile and Spinning factory. Should still show up there even if the otrher facilities do not show in facility manager.

Thanks for your reply, I was aware of where it is made, I just wanted to point out that even though it shows up there, I can't start production of it, I have tons of the raw material.

lornagayle
May 05 2016, 09:58 PM
Why am I getting bonus dans for my neighbors working the thick linin rope in my textile factory

Aussie Rae
May 05 2016, 10:05 PM
I also just went and loaded all the Thick Linen Rope, posted to get workers to help, checked again and nothing shows as being started at all, another glitch for us all, lol
Collected from posted links from others and have 37,557 showing in storage with a selling price of 0

WendyP57
May 05 2016, 10:08 PM
Thanks for the new things, will wait patiently for them to show up in facility manager. BIG THANKS for the upcoming increased gift box size, can't wait for that !!! :)

Taz D
May 05 2016, 10:28 PM
Why am I getting bonus dans for my neighbors working the thick linin rope in my textile factory
Hi lortnagayle,
You will get bonus dans because you stocked the facility and those dans are because of that and not because your neighbors worked your facilities to produce them. The thick linen rope was added to a facility that already had dans, so that product also gets those.

Taz D
May 05 2016, 11:12 PM
Raul has posted the following update:

Post-Release Updates - May 5th, 11:50PM

- The Cruise facility was supposed to be a Coins facility, but we will leave it in Farm Cash to make things easier. We will just release another Coins facility next week.

Known Issues

- Pricing issues in new facilities and not appearing in Facility Manager.

Momma Woods
May 05 2016, 11:18 PM
We greater production of blue ink.

Begonia Wildwind
May 05 2016, 11:30 PM
Love the new cruise ship! Thanks!

TribalCat
May 05 2016, 11:30 PM
When farm 29 came out, I was able to expand it to 42x42 right away. Did they change that later? Mine is still at 42x42.

Taz D
May 05 2016, 11:34 PM
When farm 29 came out, I was able to expand it to 42x42 right away. Did they change that later? Mine is still at 42x42.
Hi TribalCat,
Yes. It was not supposed to have all the expansions available at that time. A few did manage to get them all before it was corrected. You were one of those. Yours will not change.

Taz D
May 06 2016, 12:28 AM
Raul has just posted:

- Prices in the Portuguese Restaurant and Cruise Supplies Factory have been fixed.

Pina Colada (Pool Bar)

Known Issues

- Images for the Cruise and Cruise Supplies Factory appear too big in the Facility Manager.

minxie63
May 06 2016, 12:44 AM
"4. Earn XP as part of the Job Completion Bonus when harvesting Trees and Flowers for others: This should increase the number of people willing to do these jobs in the Marketplace."

well this one's not really fair... why not just give xp for harvesting trees and flowers (and eventually fishing?) for everyone? i avoid going to the marketplace as i'd rather help my neighbors first, and it would be great for them to be earning extra xp as well, especially those on lower levels!

Aussie Rae
May 06 2016, 12:51 AM
Raul has just posted:

Pina Colada (Pool Bar)

Known Issues

- Images for the Cruise and Cruise Supplies Factory appear too big in the Facility Manager.

Hate to be a pain but I still do not have the Portugese Restaurant nor the Cruise showing in my facility manager, they are still showing as being paid for in my Accounts section. The Cruise Supplies Factory is showing but not the other 2 fc facilities. DISREGARD.. I went back to my farm, uncovered Facilities and took another snip shot of the Portugese Restaurant and the Cruise, and then suddenly they appeared when next I opened the facility manager, :) ft works in mysterious ways, :)

Taz D
May 06 2016, 12:52 AM
Hate to be a pain but I still do not have the Portugese Restaurant nor the Cruise showing in my facility manager, they are still showing as being paid for in my Accounts section. The Cruise Supplies Factory is showing but not the other 2 fc facilities.
Hi Aussie Rae,
Try placing them in storage save, close farm and reopen and place them back and see if they are there.

Aussie Rae
May 06 2016, 01:05 AM
Pleased to say all is well again in my little farmtown world, thanks Mods and Devs, :)

lburn11
May 06 2016, 01:38 AM
Another thing is that the Cruise Ship requires items from SEVEN different restaurants which means that you will have to pay approximately 210 FC to buy all of the restaurants in order to stock the cruise ship if you don't have them. ANOTHER CASH COW. How god damn greedy can you guys get??!! Millions of people play this game and I'm sure buy FC. The more you have, the more you want. When are you planning on building a 500 FC tool. I'm sure that is next on your agenda.

shirl312
May 06 2016, 01:48 AM
Are any of the items to make in the cruise part facility go into any coin service? or must one buy the cruise service to make use of the products made? Usually the facility and service match - for those of us that can't afford cash (fc)

thehufarm
May 06 2016, 01:57 AM
All the cruise items [coin facility] supplies go to the cruise ship which is FC. That makes no sense since people who bought it with coins should be able to use those items in the ship which should be coin also. I wish you'd change it from a FC facility to a coin facility.

lburn11
May 06 2016, 01:57 AM
No Shirl. You have to buy the cruise ship with FC and not only that, you have to own 7 different restaurants to totally stock the cruise ship and most, if not all, of them require FC for purchase. It is such a joke. Time to find another game that isn't greedy for cash like these guys are becoming.

goldendreamer
May 06 2016, 02:08 AM
Is the cruise ship going to be sized down. It says it appears too big in the facilities manager but when I went to buy it, the size is massive and not going to fit where I have any other things.

lburn11
May 06 2016, 02:17 AM
The thick linen rope is not paying out what it says. All of the bonuses are only paying out 500/250, not in the thousands like the picture says.

Aussie Rae
May 06 2016, 03:04 AM
I think everyone is forgetting that no one has to buy the fc facilities.. people play the game the way they want to.. some have a lot of facilities, some don't... its all up to the individual.. if you can't afford something.. then you get along without it.. same as in real life..

bluehair
May 06 2016, 03:14 AM
I think everyone is forgetting that no one has to buy the fc facilities.. people play the game the way they want to.. some have a lot of facilities, some don't... its all up to the individual.. if you can't afford something.. then you get along without it.. same as in real life..

totally agree I dont tend to buy FC facilities now instead I save mine for tools

Stu3
May 06 2016, 03:56 AM
totally agree I dont tend to buy FC facilities now instead I save mine for tools

Raul you Seriously Need to make the Cruise Coins and Refund the People who paid FC this would make the most sense (Not like some admin on here tell you otherwise after all you lose players you lose money in the long run in addition to such My Game is stuck on Loading User)

tnbskts
May 06 2016, 04:21 AM
I agree with the previous posters who've said that the cruise ship should be a coin facility, as originally intended, even if it means refunding the people who've bought it for cash. Having the ship be a cash facility makes the cruise ship supply factory basically worthless; we're just making stuff we can't use.

smilie224
May 06 2016, 05:03 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for getting those trees/flowers to XP points! This was long awaited, and I know definitely needed for those of us that hire from the market!

Qivis
May 06 2016, 06:59 AM
Thanks for the update, Raul. But you should know that the gift box is being inconsistent while you work on the planned increase for the next week or two. A moment ago I got a "your gift box is full" message with only 83 items in it instead of the usual 125 items allowed and only a few minutes before that the number was 125!

And by the way, one of my Super Neighbors is still unable to do anything because he gets stuck on "loading user..." in spite of clearing the caches of Farm Town, all 4 of his browsers, and the Macromedia settings.

enelyaa
May 06 2016, 07:03 AM
- Cannot place cruiser. It is too big and Big Sea Coast too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted!

carolannhallam
May 06 2016, 07:06 AM
Does that XP rule include Super Neighbors who harvest your trees and flowers or just people you hire from the market who are not your neighbors?

enelyaa
May 06 2016, 07:08 AM
I agree with the previous posters who've said that the cruise ship should be a coin facility, as originally intended, even if it means refunding the people who've bought it for cash. Having the ship be a cash facility makes the cruise ship supply factory basically worthless; we're just making stuff we can't use.
I dont understand why you say that the cruiser being FC and the factory coin makes cruiser worthless. How one pays either facility certainly makes no difference as to how they function, doesn´t it? maybe I am missing something?

bobadopalis
May 06 2016, 08:11 AM
thanks to all concerned

Aneida
May 06 2016, 08:28 AM
Thank you Raul.

Madam Hooch
May 06 2016, 08:28 AM
Ever since the game update, the game has become painfully slow. It hasn't been this slow in years.

StoneFace
May 06 2016, 08:42 AM
I dont understand why you say that the cruiser being FC and the factory coin makes cruiser worthless. How one pays either facility certainly makes no difference as to how they function, doesn´t it? maybe I am missing something?

I think the "complaint" has more to do with ownership of Restaurants (many require a FC purchase).

It takes the products from the Restaurants to stock the Cruise Ship. So if you need to pay FC for the Cruise, it is not going to be as productive if you have not already spent a lot of FC on the Restaurants.

However, even if the Cruise was available for coin, you would still only be able to stock it from FC-Restaurants..... same end result.

Tiger
May 06 2016, 08:44 AM
Does that XP rule include Super Neighbors who harvest your trees and flowers or just people you hire from the market who are not your neighbors?

Hi carolannhallam,

Neighbours, Super Neighbours and Buddys do not get the Job Completion bonus, so no they will not get the extra xp. It is to encourage workers in the market to do those jobs.

Amythyst51
May 06 2016, 09:00 AM
Thanks for another round of great updates! Love my FarmTown!!

mcdaddie
May 06 2016, 09:06 AM
Not true tnbskts.... Like many other facilities that you don't own the pair that go together, your products made in a facility (not used elsewhere) can always be sold for coin at the market. I have found this can be worth billions a month for some users.

MBon
May 06 2016, 09:35 AM
thanks bunches :)

mcdaddie
May 06 2016, 10:02 AM
BRAVO !!! Well said.

This game is simple but a ton of people still find reasons to whine about everything. Buy what you can afford. Stock the products in facilities if you own them, and if you don't own them, then SELL the stuff you made in coin facility in the market. "SELL items I don't use"

Texas Belle
May 06 2016, 10:52 AM
In my opinion the cruise ship has the right size when place on the big sea, I have it on my farm called "by the sea" and of course I have it as a beach resort with all the big and small sea strips, it fits perfectly, same size as the fishing boat.. don't change it..

Riv
May 06 2016, 11:44 AM
Hi carolannhallam,

Neighbours, Super Neighbours and Buddys do not get the Job Completion bonus, so no they will not get the extra xp. It is to encourage workers in the market to do those jobs.

I just did a test being hired in the market for trees. XP is now also given upon harvest as well as the completion bonus. There is no XP upon harvesting trees as a super neighbor. Since XP has been added to both original harvest and the bonus, why not have the same XP for tree harvest for all with the bonus added with marketplace hires?

HandyDan
May 06 2016, 11:47 AM
I am not able to access the Facility tab in store in order to purchase the Cruise Supplies Facility

Peyana
May 06 2016, 11:50 AM
Thank you!

Tiger
May 06 2016, 11:52 AM
I am not able to access the Facility tab in store in order to purchase the Cruise Supplies Facility

Hi HandyDan,

Try exiting the game completely then load it again and try again.

If that doesn't work also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

deehallam
May 06 2016, 12:58 PM
Still nothing to work with those of us at the top level. We are all beginning to believe that FT is pushing out the higher level people who have spent tons of real money on this game over the years. We can no longer share gifts with our neighbors without spending a fortune. We still can't earn FC. We may get 25 FC every three months like a dog being thrown a bone. We are all getting tired of farming with nothing in sight for us but to pay more money. Losing interest here! But then, we believe that is exactly what the developers wish for their loyal players!

HandyDan
May 06 2016, 01:02 PM
Hi HandyDan,

Try exiting the game completely then load it again and try again.

If that doesn't work also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.

Thx Tiger, I usually do that but neglected to this time. Got it!

carolannhallam
May 06 2016, 01:09 PM
What is in this for those of us at level 725 (which is not accurate since we have continued to work our farms with no increase and no FC. Why can't we earn FC at every level like the lower people? 25 FC every 3 months doesn't even buy one facility. How can we earn more FC with all your restrictions? I don't have a lot of the FC facilities, so even doing the quests limits me to maybe one FC per week or maybe none.

tnbskts
May 06 2016, 01:17 PM

A lot of people aren't going to pay cash for facilities. So that means that they can pay coins for the factory and make stuff in the factory but they can't put that stuff into the cruise ship, so they have to sell it as is. So, no, it's not worthless, it's just worth less.

I'm glad to see this was a mistake and not a trend toward trying to get people to spend cash on facilities by making the second-level facility cash when the first-level facility is coins. But still, since it WAS a mistake, it'd be nice if they put it right by making the cruise ship a coin facility like its factory.

gaylecla
May 06 2016, 01:39 PM
I agree Dee!! What is in it for us that are 725 level?

19houstonmaverick20
May 06 2016, 02:13 PM
I have a huge problem. If I try to get gifts or leave farmtown I cannot load the game again until I clear the browser history. The message I get is that the server didnt sent any information. I have cleaned the farm town cache and I have deleted and reloaded chrome and I have deleted and loaded the newest adobe flash player. I use windows 10. It is soooo frustrating that I am on the verge of quiting the game. What can I do to fix this!

marymarcel
May 06 2016, 02:21 PM
I have a huge problem. If I try to get gifts or leave farmtown I cannot load the game again until I clear the browser history. The message I get is that the server didnt sent any information. I have cleaned the farm town cache and I have deleted and reloaded chrome and I have deleted and loaded the newest adobe flash player. I use windows 10. It is soooo frustrating that I am on the verge of quiting the game. What can I do to fix this!

Hi 19houstonmaverick:)

When you posted this problem some days ago, Taz D answered you. You can read his response in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6064434#post6064434

Farmer_Susan
May 06 2016, 03:42 PM
Love the cruise ship! Very fun.

Suntanned
May 06 2016, 04:42 PM
Thanks Raul! Love the Cruise ship...:)

The Love Boat!

enelyaa
May 06 2016, 04:48 PM
Hi, I want to buy Cruiser but cannot place it on the farm. I tried to place it on top of Big Sea Coast but Sea Coast is too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast to attach to existing one (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted! Can someone give me directions as how to place it?

Taz D
May 06 2016, 04:52 PM
Hi, I want to buy Cruiser but cannot place it on the farm. I tried to place it on top of Big Sea Coast but Sea Coast is too small. I enlarged farm, bought another Big Sea Coast to attach to existing one (cost me FC) and still cannot place it. Cruiser size should be adapted! Can someone give me directions as how to place it?
Hi enelyaa,
You can not directly place it on the seacoasts from the store. You will need to place it on the farm then use the green freestyle hand tool to move it on top of the seacoasts if that is what you want to do.

Qivis
May 06 2016, 05:14 PM
Still nothing to work with those of us at the top level. We are all beginning to believe that FT is pushing out the higher level people who have spent tons of real money on this game over the years. We can no longer share gifts with our neighbors without spending a fortune. We still can't earn FC. We may get 25 FC every three months like a dog being thrown a bone. We are all getting tired of farming with nothing in sight for us but to pay more money. Losing interest here! But then, we believe that is exactly what the developers wish for their loyal players!

That is why I create my own goals for the year, month, or week. My goal was to hit 1.7 billion points by May 1st, but I failed to meet it. In spite of that I am still on track for my goal for this year since it is to hit 2 billion points by December 31st and I have 1.68 billion less than 1 week into May. :D

JanSWells
May 06 2016, 05:27 PM
thanks for the update. We need a Meat processing plant please to use the animals from the trains. Could process the animals and also the chickens. Thanks for the game. been farming so many years cant remember. without it I would be now a zombie in a mental institution.

hellzfury
May 06 2016, 05:29 PM
I bought the cruise supply facility(2) yesterday and I can not get it to do anything. I start all/store all then go to see whats there and there are no items there. I go to my inventory and there is nothing from that facility there. Nothing is stored and its my second day. I have even got bonuses from that facility from friends and there is still nothing anywhere. I've tried 2 different browsers/cleared memcache/reloaded/rebooted/did the modem thing and its not working. This is getting to be really frustrating.

Taz D
May 06 2016, 05:31 PM
I bought the cruise supply facility(2) yesterday and I can not get it to do anything. I start all/store all then go to see whats there and there are no items there. I go to my inventory and there is nothing from that facility there. Nothing is stored and its my second day. I have even got bonuses from that facility from friends and there is still nothing anywhere. I've tried 2 different browsers/cleared memcache/reloaded/rebooted/did the modem thing and its not working. This is getting to be really frustrating.
Hi hellzfury,
Please try placing it in your storage, click save, close your farm and then reopen and place it back on your farm. Then check it again.

Taz D
May 06 2016, 05:32 PM
thanks for the update. We need a Meat processing plant please to use the animals from the trains. Could process the animals and also the chickens. Thanks for the game. been farming so many years cant remember. without it I would be now a zombie in a mental institution.
Hi Jan,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Chattin
May 06 2016, 05:36 PM
I think the decision to provide XPs only to non super neighbors, non neighbors, and non buddies, and only when players are hired in the market is very short sighted.

I recently had a low level player add me as a super neighbor because she had chosen to put her time and effort and FC into increasing the size of her farms rather than investing in tools other than those for harvesting and plowing. She has no combines to harvest her large, stacked farms with.

She recently asked me to plant her farms. What did I receive for doing this for her? *NOTHING AT ALL*

There is nothing paid out when a farmer plants for another farmer. There are no XPs either. Good will only goes so far and I had to tell her not to ask me to do her work in the future since Slashkey apparently does not value the work long time players do enough to reward them for it.

The same mentality applies to the new trees and flowers XP scheme apparently. I don't understand why there should be XPs when some people do the work, but not when others do. What reasonable rationale can there be for that decision?

Taz D
May 06 2016, 06:15 PM
I think the decision to provide XPs only to non super neighbors, non neighbors, and non buddies, and only when players are hired in the market is very short sighted.

I recently had a low level player add me as a super neighbor because she had chosen to put her time and effort and FC into increasing the size of her farms rather than investing in tools other than those for harvesting and plowing. She has no combines to harvest her large, stacked farms with.

She recently asked me to plant her farms. What did I receive for doing this for her? *NOTHING AT ALL*

There is nothing paid out when a farmer plants for another farmer. There are no XPs either. Good will only goes so far and I had to tell her not to ask me to do her work in the future since Slashkey apparently does not value the work long time players do enough to reward them for it.

The same mentality applies to the new trees and flowers XP scheme apparently. I don't understand why there should be XPs when some people do the work, but not when others do. What reasonable rationale can there be for that decision?
Hi Chattin,
If you are using your combine to harvest, plow and plant her farms you are getting 10% of the crop you harvest plus and 25% of the price of the crops in the market in coins for that. You get paid plus XP for plowing and you get XP for planting.
SO you get something for each of those jobs.

Chattin
May 06 2016, 07:24 PM
Thanks Taz for the explanation about how it's supposed to be, but I was watching for the coin and XP indicators while I worked through a number of farms (planting only) and there were no changes in either one while I was planting the farms.

On another note, I tried refilling my facs a bit ago using START ALL.... I was amazed to see so many facs still at 0, and with START buttons lit. I manually hit START on a few of them and they did fill.... so apparently START ALL is having problems too.

I have long had problems with facilities that partially load with START ALL, but I have to go into those facs and manually hit ALL on several products in order to get those facs to 100%.

Who has the time to manually check each and every fac and each and every product to see what'd broken?

Taz D
May 06 2016, 07:34 PM
Thanks Taz for the explanation about how it's supposed to be, but I was watching for the coin and XP indicators while I worked through a number of farms (planting only) and there were no changes in either one while I was planting the farms.

On another note, I tried refilling my facs a bit ago using START ALL.... I was amazed to see so many facs still at 0, and with START buttons lit. I manually hit START on a few of them and they did fill.... so apparently START ALL is having problems too.

I have long had problems with facilities that partially load with START ALL, but I have to go into those facs and manually hit ALL on several products in order to get those facs to 100%.

Who has the time to manually check each and every fac and each and every product to see what'd broken?
Hi Chattin,
Have you looked to make sure that you have a check on each facility you want to fill and a check inside on each product that you want to load that isn't loading with the Start All?
I find that if they all don't load I click Play and reload farm and then click on Start all again. That will usually finish the loading.
With as much XP as you have just watching the XP counter will not show you the change as you can't see the smaller numbers behind the farm name.

Jeanettes270
May 06 2016, 08:41 PM
It is great to give more XP's. Farmers will level up faster and getting them dollars. I
I have 164M xp's . I only get dollars every 3 or 4 months. Which don't really bother me as I play just to be playing.
But, I think we need more coins for working and selling products.. It takes for ever to add up to buy any coin items.

grandladyN
May 06 2016, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the updates,
as always, you are taking care of us (farmers)
Thanks again,
GrandladyN :)

thehufarm
May 06 2016, 09:32 PM

I agree but with the new coin facility, all the items go into the cruise ship which is FC. Usually if you buy the coin facility, those items normally go into a coin service facility. Not this time. The work facility items go no where unless you use FC to buy the cruiser.

Taz D
May 06 2016, 11:26 PM
Please keep your posts in this release to only items listed in the first post. Any off topic posts or derogatory posts about others will be deleted.

firegold flames
May 07 2016, 01:48 AM
thank for updates :)

Stu3
May 07 2016, 06:25 AM
5. Increased capacity for the Gift Box (coming next week): Now the items in the Gift Box that are sent from the Gift Page will all be combined by type and will not include the sender information anymore. You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time. Also, flowers in your gift box will be placed one by one to your farm instead of 5 by 5, unless you have the Multi-Planter in which case the regular Multi-Planter functionality applies.

6. Gifting Machines to expand Gift Box capacity (FC) (coming next week): Purple and Brown Gifting Machines will allow you to expand your Gift Box capacity to 500 and 1000 gifts respectively.

Could we get a Fast Track on these tools like Monday May 9 or Tuesday May 10 these are needed on my side Urgently. I suspect others are waiting for this a Useful Feature at last.

earlgray
May 07 2016, 09:36 AM
In your notes you say "BugFix: When fishing, if the water items had parts outside the farm and you clicked on those parts, the game got slower with time. Also, if using the Turbo Boat nothing happened. From now on, if you are fishing with the Turbo Boat you will be able to fish the whole water item even if you click on a part that is outside your farm." That works for about one click for me, after that clicking on a water item where it lies outside the farm does nothing. Or maybe it's because my water items are overlapping - it seems like when I try to fish overlapping seacoasts or lakes, I could click all day with my 5x5 Turbo Boat and still never get all the fish.

marymarcel
May 07 2016, 09:58 AM
In your notes you say "BugFix: When fishing, if the water items had parts outside the farm and you clicked on those parts, the game got slower with time. Also, if using the Turbo Boat nothing happened. From now on, if you are fishing with the Turbo Boat you will be able to fish the whole water item even if you click on a part that is outside your farm." That works for about one click for me, after that clicking on a water item where it lies outside the farm does nothing. Or maybe it's because my water items are overlapping - it seems like when I try to fish overlapping seacoasts or lakes, I could click all day with my 5x5 Turbo Boat and still never get all the fish.

Hi earlgray:)

If you have water items off the edge of the farms, only the Turbo boat works.

You have the Fishing boat 5x5 but you would need to purchase the Fishing boat Turbo, (purple one) in the store.

lavanah
May 07 2016, 11:27 AM
Thank you for all the hard work you do keeping this wonderful game running. Keep up the good work we appreciate it.

HandyDan
May 07 2016, 12:27 PM
What is in this for those of us at level 725 (which is not accurate since we have continued to work our farms with no increase and no FC. Why can't we earn FC at every level like the lower people? 25 FC every 3 months doesn't even buy one facility. How can we earn more FC with all your restrictions? I don't have a lot of the FC facilities, so even doing the quests limits me to maybe one FC per week or maybe none.

Me and all my friends that are at level 725 totally agree with you Carol. We are getting rather bored not being able to earn Farm cash as we work daily. I guess if we get bored enough we will invest in a different game.

earlgray
May 07 2016, 11:33 PM
Hi earlgray:)

If you have water items off the edge of the farms, only the Turbo boat works.

You have the Fishing boat 5x5 but you would need to purchase the Fishing boat Turbo, (purple one) in the store.

Thank you, I guess I should have noticed that. :)

TheWheezer
May 08 2016, 01:23 AM
Me and all my friends that are at level 725 totally agree with you Carol. We are getting rather bored not being able to earn Farm cash as we work daily. I guess if we get bored enough we will invest in a different game.

Yep that is right on!

Aussie Rae
May 08 2016, 01:36 AM
not related to this last update but still getting those ridiculous messages when trying to open facebook "your computer may be infected with malware, download and run this program" have sent the facebook team an email to say stop doing it.. I have Malwarebytes and Norton installed and there is no malware on my computer at all.. am guessing its also happening to others out there..

PresentsandDecor
May 08 2016, 08:30 AM
when did they add this item into the textile and spinning mill
thick linen rope

marymarcel
May 08 2016, 08:32 AM
when did they add this item into the textile and spinning mill
thick linen rope

Hi PresentsandDecor:)

Thick linen rope was added in this Release and it is used in the Cruise supplies factory.

Taz D
May 08 2016, 09:36 AM
not related to this last update but still getting those ridiculous messages when trying to open facebook "your computer may be infected with malware, download and run this program" have sent the facebook team an email to say stop doing it.. I have Malwarebytes and Norton installed and there is no malware on my computer at all.. am guessing its also happening to others out there..
Hi Aussie Rae,
The only way to get rid of that message is to download and run the program they list to unlock that browser for you to use it for Facebook. After you let it run and it finishes then you can delete that program.

1fritz
May 08 2016, 09:45 AM
Thanks Raul.

demetri@webmail.co.za
May 08 2016, 12:20 PM
thank you for the updates.

however,
the fact that the Cruse Facility is FC is throwing out the Factory vs Facility ratio.

ie
you need FC to have enough Cruse to stock with the Cruse Factory products.

ckerider
May 08 2016, 05:48 PM
I have a question regarding the Neighborhood Chain contest. Seems to me like every week I end up in 10th Place. Never changes. My friend told me she is coming in 3rd and 4th. Are all the people who show up on My Neighborhood chains section the ones that are on my team. I don't understand it. How it is that the neighbor who told me she has always been 3rd or 4th has been on my Chain section, but I have only been 10th. Was she not in my personal chain? How do you know why the others always come out on top of your score. I am just very suspicious because I farm everyday and you said we would be with people who are about equal. How does it work?

Taz D
May 08 2016, 06:06 PM
I have a question regarding the Neighborhood Chain contest. Seems to me like every week I end up in 10th Place. Never changes. My friend told me she is coming in 3rd and 4th. Are all the people who show up on My Neighborhood chains section the ones that are on my team. I don't understand it. How it is that the neighbor who told me she has always been 3rd or 4th has been on my Chain section, but I have only been 10th. Was she not in my personal chain? How do you know why the others always come out on top of your score. I am just very suspicious because I farm everyday and you said we would be with people who are about equal. How does it work?
Hi ckerider,
You are not competing directly against your neighbors. If you check the list under competing Neighborhoods, you will see that none of those you compete against are your neighbors.
Your neighbors who have and fill the 4 facilities during the week are on your neighborhood chain. You are also in their neighborhood chains and help them out in their competition.
So they may be 3 or 4th in their competition of 10 players where you may be 10th in your competition. You don't have all the same neighbors, so she may have other neighbors that are providing her more points than you are getting from yours.

Aneida
May 08 2016, 06:08 PM
Thank you for the fixes and the new releases.
I appreciate you all.
To all the mom. mom 2 be, everyone who has a mom out there - May you all have a blessed mothers day.

Aussie Rae
May 08 2016, 09:59 PM
Hi Aussie Rae,
The only way to get rid of that message is to download and run the program they list to unlock that browser for you to use it for Facebook. After you let it run and it finishes then you can delete that program.

yes Taz, this is the second time I have had to do this.. then they blocked me from Open Graph actions which I have no idea about.. very strange behaviour from facebook. now today they say i can use Open Graph actions but what on earth are they??????

Taz D
May 08 2016, 10:04 PM
yes Taz, this is the second time I have had to do this.. then they blocked me from Open Graph actions which I have no idea about.. very strange behaviour from facebook. now today they say i can use Open Graph actions but what on earth are they??????
Hi Aussie Rae,
I have no idea.

earlgray
May 09 2016, 07:57 AM
There have been a number of recent occasions in which I have been in the marketplace, clicked on the home icon, selected "LAST", and instead been taken to my default farm. I don't think I had this happen until the April release.

Not a huge deal, but thought I should report it. Feel free to move this post to another thread, I couldn't figure out a more appropriate place.

Taz D
May 09 2016, 04:32 PM
There have been a number of recent occasions in which I have been in the marketplace, clicked on the home icon, selected "LAST", and instead been taken to my default farm. I don't think I had this happen until the April release.

Not a huge deal, but thought I should report it. Feel free to move this post to another thread, I couldn't figure out a more appropriate place.
Hi earlgrey,
The Last button take s you to the last farm you were on before you went to the market. If that farm was your default farm then that would be where you would go. The Last and Default buttons are right next to each other and maybe you slipped and hit default instead.

mepj46
May 09 2016, 05:46 PM
since the Super Neighbors are not getting the xps for doing flowers and trees it looks like we are being penalized for being Super Neighbors. We are hired and doing the work.

Stu3
May 10 2016, 09:48 AM
Note: This extra capacity only applies to regular gifts, which are the gifts you receive from the Send Gift page. The capacity for storing ingredient packs and bonuses will remain the same, at about 130.

This still wont Apply until the Release of the Upgraded Gift box. Tools in Question how about release of these within 24 hours?

DianeCK
May 10 2016, 08:26 PM
Is the xps for trees and flowers only market folks or friends and super neighbors as well.. thanks..

Taz D
May 10 2016, 08:42 PM
Is the xps for trees and flowers only market folks or friends and super neighbors as well.. thanks..
Hi DianeCK,
It was only added for strangers from the market as an incentive to get them to harvest trees and flowers. They only get the experience if they complete all jobs on a farm.

earlgray
May 11 2016, 04:16 PM
Hi earlgrey,
The Last button take s you to the last farm you were on before you went to the market. If that farm was your default farm then that would be where you would go. The Last and Default buttons are right next to each other and maybe you slipped and hit default instead.

Yes, I know what they are supposed to do, and no, I wasn't on my default farm before I went to the marketplace. The first couple of times this happened I thought maybe I had accidentally clicked on the Default button instead of the Home button, but after it happened a few more times, I think the Last button took me to Default instead. It doesn't happen often, but until recently it never happened at all.

Stu3
May 11 2016, 05:22 PM
I Post this here it can be moved wherever there is an Issue i have noticed with the pop up screen re Quests and Facilities manager. this can be duplicated if you load facilities and close screen before the % (which takes forever to load and load and reload and load ) if you close the facility screen off you get a blank display screen that you cant get shot of the only way to avoid this is not touch the facilities manager screen till your % has gone up however is also happening when loading quest screens and if your on another farmer working and want to check your Quest Big nono the blank screen with word quest and the red x comes up and its bye bye game and any bonus built up because there is no possible way of shutting the (Dead screen down) can this be sorted out so it doesnt keep sticking around till you refresh browser i had a fishing job today and could not complete as i was frozen out

Stu3
May 11 2016, 05:25 PM
Raul its now 1 Full Week since the Update was released last week when are you going to activate the upgraded giftbox that is suppose to be here this week? and in addition to that the tools to increase the size.

StoneFace
May 11 2016, 06:34 PM
6 days, not a full week

let's not rush the issue

JNelson
May 12 2016, 08:28 AM
bought all the tools for the new GB expand,, impatiently waiting. checked the facilities too new one to be released this week is also not there ,,, :eek:

bought all the tools for the new GB expand,, impatiently waiting. checked the facilities too new one to be released this week is also not there ,,, :eek:

in my favorite phrase ....

in my favorite phrase ....

vonalm
May 12 2016, 03:59 PM
BugFix: You can only earn XP when working for others harvesting trees or flowers as part of the job completion bonus at the very end of the process, not during the actual harvesting.

from the way this is phrased i assume that super neighbors will NOT get XPs for harvesting trees or flowers as they don't get a job completion bonus, correct?
i'm sure that somebody already asked or talked about. if so it might be a good a idea to put it into Raul's update. ;)

...and of course i'm probably not the only one who thinks that that isn't fair!

Tiger
May 12 2016, 04:19 PM
from the way this is phrased i assume that super neighbors will NOT get XPs for harvesting trees or flowers as they don't get a job completion bonus, correct?
i'm sure that somebody already asked or talked about. if so it might be a good a idea to put it into Raul's update. ;)

...and of course i'm probably not the only one who thinks that that isn't fair!

Hi vonalm,

No super neighbours will not get this as they never have got the job completion bonus and that has not changed. The xp was added to the bonus chest as an incentive for workers at market to do those jobs.

The error that was corrected was that they were earning xp when doing the jobs as well as in the bonus chest.

Clockworx
May 13 2016, 12:46 PM
Hmmm Dev's, where is the coins facility for those who cannot afford FC items????

Texas Belle
May 13 2016, 12:47 PM
Have one for you all, when posting your facilities and clients I have been using the cruise ship for clients and cruise supply for facility work.. well interesting to say when they post on my timeline or on the home wall, there is not picture and no wordings about "I would like you to ....." just a blank square, oh you can click on it and it will take you to my farm to work the facilities, but just something that they pointed out to me, people go for the picture and there is nothing there.. :( Not complaining just making a note of it for future reference.. :)

Tiger
May 13 2016, 12:53 PM
Have one for you all, when posting your facilities and clients I have been using the cruise ship for clients and cruise supply for facility work.. well interesting to say when they post on my timeline or on the home wall, there is not picture and no wordings about "I would like you to ....." just a blank square, oh you can click on it and it will take you to my farm to work the facilities, but just something that they pointed out to me, people go for the picture and there is nothing there.. :( Not complaining just making a note of it for future reference.. :)

Hi Texas Belle,

There are a couple of facilities that do that. They are listed along with the ones you can not post from in the Known Isseus section of the forum. Here's the link to that post >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621526

Judy Cowan
May 13 2016, 02:41 PM
I am really tired of hearing people gripe and complain.. especially when it comes to something that was said , like a new facility for coins, and new tools coming next week... for petes sake get your big person panties on and wait it out.. Raul and his team are working hard to make this game interesting and fun.. and as soon as something new is released then you will be back moaning and groaning.. Life is Short, be Happy for a change :)

beverduster
May 13 2016, 04:27 PM
I am really tired of hearing people gripe and complain.. especially when it comes to something that was said , like a new facility for coins, and new tools coming next week... for petes sake get your big person panties on and wait it out.. Raul and his team are working hard to make this game interesting and fun.. and as soon as something new is released then you will be back moaning and groaning.. Life is Short, be Happy for a change :)

i dont ware pantys

max_river
May 13 2016, 04:31 PM

lol you are right on that.. i am just wonder if they did not post a time things would be better. ty raul and modes for everything you do for us

missr0se Anne
May 13 2016, 04:31 PM
Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

This is what I've been getting when I want to post factories for people to work on.
I messaged before but did not receive any help, so this time i copied and paste so your able to see what is taking place

jeannine_p
May 13 2016, 04:50 PM
ok so i have all the gifting machines that double my gifts when i collect them. i just collected 23 pineapple, which should total 46 in my gift box. there is 1 in there.

Stu3
May 13 2016, 04:51 PM
Great thanks for getting that item on line i notice a message im getting that i have 98 items in giftbox and the message says too many there (130?) hopefully this update wil be a good upgrade for everyone across the game

jeannine_p
May 13 2016, 04:55 PM
nevermind on the gift issue, i figured it out! lol

minxie63
May 13 2016, 05:17 PM
Hi Texas Belle,

There are a couple of facilities that do that. They are listed along with the ones you can not post from in the Known Isseus section of the forum. Here's the link to that post >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621526

facebook's doing that to 2 other games i play as well... not just FT

MichHotRod
May 13 2016, 05:20 PM
when are we going to get the Pending facility, it saids next week which was posted last week

Tiger
May 13 2016, 06:27 PM
Great thanks for getting that item on line i notice a message im getting that i have 98 items in giftbox and the message says too many there (130?) hopefully this update wil be a good upgrade for everyone across the game

Hi Stu3,

The items in the Gift Box that are sent from the Gift Page are now combined by type . So all of one type will show the total amount you accepted in one box rather than individual amounts in several boxes. When you click the store, it will count up ALL the gifts in there to give you the full amount so if you had >>
30 pineapples ( 2x15 pineappples)
30 blueberries (2x15 blueberries)
6 fuel (6x1 Fuel)
that would show you 66 to store, not 3.

Tiger
May 13 2016, 06:41 PM
Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

This is what I've been getting when I want to post factories for people to work on.
I messaged before but did not receive any help, so this time i copied and paste so your able to see what is taking place

Hi missr0se Anne,

You were replied to in the following link, please clcik the link and it will take you there >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6061786&postcount=582

Please also see the following post about blocked warnings >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6060658#post6060658

Franny2
May 13 2016, 07:01 PM
I returned after 3 days of being off the farm and my gifts are not being sent to the gift box. I accept them and when I go to the gift box they are not there.

Tiger
May 13 2016, 07:15 PM
I returned after 3 days of being off the farm and my gifts are not being sent to the gift box. I accept them and when I go to the gift box they are not there.

Hi Franny2,

Are you seeing what looks like fewer gifts in there or none at all?
The items in the Gift Box that are sent from the Gift Page are now combined by type . So all of one type will show the total amount you accepted in one box rather than individual amounts in several boxes. So if you accepted 10 gifts of fuel, instead of seeing 10 boxes saying 1x Fuel, you will now see 1 box saying 10x Fuel (double that if you own the green gifting tool)

If you are seeing none at all please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached). A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if the gifts reappear, or try just accepting one and see if it makes it to your gift box.

Aussie Rae
May 14 2016, 02:05 AM
UPDATE.. ALL IS NOW WELL AGAIN, GETTING 2 FOR 1 AS PER USUAL.. :) with the Green Duplicate Gifting Tool.

Clohar
May 14 2016, 03:37 AM
The Joshua Tree is under Farm Decor tab it is a decorative tree

beverduster
May 14 2016, 03:42 AM
wooooo hoooo the fire station is here

WillowTreeFarm
May 14 2016, 05:26 AM
Discovered we now have baking soda in the open pit mine and new stuff in the police-fireman factory to put into our new fire station. Thank you so much, loving it!

Farmer_Susan
May 14 2016, 06:30 AM
When I went to bed last night, I checked that "run until full" sheet on my facilities so I'd see if there was anything I needed to boost. The only thing I needed was about 80 pork and I figured I'd either make up for that overnight and/or in gifts this morning - so I expected to be able to have a full run this morning. However, when I checked it again now, it's saying I need tons of ingredients that it doesn't make sense I would need. For example, it's saying I have 0 baking soda stored and I own 27 open-pit mines. I went to my open-pit mines to make sure it's still checked and it is. However, when I go to the "What's Pending" tab, there is no baking soda being produced. I tried starting a load a baking soda manually and I could. I normally use the "Start All" at the top and my Open-Pit mines have been saying 100% - so I know the baking-soda has been producing.

Baking soda is just one example. There are also 8 items from the Police-Fireman's supply (Firefighter Badge, Wye Valve, ax, helmet, etc.). Most of those (6 items) are like the baking soda in that they're saying I have zero stored. And again, I checked the Police-Fireman's supply and everything is checked but the firefighter items I'm missing are NOT in the "What's Pending" tab.

This doesn't make sense to me - especially since last night I had plenty of these items so they didn't show in the "Run until full" thing - then I wake up this morning and they're there.

Edit: I see new items have been released. I guess that's it. Sorry.

marymarcel
May 14 2016, 06:55 AM
When I went to bed last night, I checked that "run until full" sheet on my facilities so I'd see if there was anything I needed to boost. The only thing I needed was about 80 pork and I figured I'd either make up for that overnight and/or in gifts this morning - so I expected to be able to have a full run this morning. However, when I checked it again now, it's saying I need tons of ingredients that it doesn't make sense I would need. For example, it's saying I have 0 baking soda stored and I own 27 open-pit mines. I went to my open-pit mines to make sure it's still checked and it is. However, when I go to the "What's Pending" tab, there is no baking soda being produced. I tried starting a load a baking soda manually and I could. I normally use the "Start All" at the top and my Open-Pit mines have been saying 100% - so I know the baking-soda has been producing.

Baking soda is just one example. There are also 8 items from the Police-Fireman's supply (Firefighter Badge, Wye Valve, ax, helmet, etc.). Most of those (6 items) are like the baking soda in that they're saying I have zero stored. And again, I checked the Police-Fireman's supply and everything is checked but the firefighter items I'm missing are NOT in the "What's Pending" tab.

This doesn't make sense to me - especially since last night I had plenty of these items so they didn't show in the "Run until full" thing - then I wake up this morning and they're there.

Edit: I see new items have been released. I guess that's it. Sorry.

Hi Susan:)

Yes, there are new products to stock the new Fire Station

10. Fire Station (Coins): Provides Firefighting Services and can be stocked with products from the Police-Fireman Supplies Factory.

New products from other facilities:

- Baking Soda in the Open-Pit Mine.
- Wye Valve, Fire Extinguisher, Firefighter Badge, Firefighter Axe, Firefighter Helmet and Firefighter Boots in the Police-Fireman Supplies Factory.

JohnAlbertini
May 14 2016, 07:02 AM
So idiocy. Why should we buy a cruise supplies factory that supplies nothing to any other facility?

FrankDieter
May 14 2016, 07:29 AM
So idiocy. Why should we buy a cruise supplies factory that supplies nothing to any other facility?

Errr, it supplies that great big Cruise [Ship].

:)

On a more importanr matter, the new brown gift box allegedly increases my total gifts count to 1000....

However, when I went to one of the numerous FT gifts sites, I used to regularly see around 140 boxes x Tomatoes (x 15) or Potatoes (x 15), or sausages (x 50).

If we take tomatoes as an example, that would give me around 2100.

My new "limit" has therefore decreased?!

Oh dear!

:(

Tiger
May 14 2016, 08:27 AM
Errr, it supplies that great big Cruise [Ship].

:)

On a more importanr matter, the new brown gift box allegedly increases my total gifts count to 1000....

However, when I went to one of the numerous FT gifts sites, I used to regularly see around 140 boxes x Tomatoes (x 15) or Potatoes (x 15), or sausages (x 50).

If we take tomatoes as an example, that would give me around 2100.

My new "limit" has therefore decreased?!

Oh dear!

:(

Hi FrankDieter,

Look at the amounts for each box. For example if you accepted 10 gifts of 15x tomatoes, instead of seeing 10 separate gifts saying 15x tomatoes each, you will see 1 gift saying 150x tomatoes

FrankDieter
May 14 2016, 11:48 AM
Hi FrankDieter,

Look at the amounts for each box. For example if you accepted 10 gifts of 15x tomatoes, instead of seeing 10 separate gifts saying 15x tomatoes each, you will see 1 gift saying 150x tomatoes

That's understood already, and not the issue that I am raising:

The new way of counting seems to have reduced the overall total quantity of gifts we can get from the gifts sites.

Whereas before, I could in theory have 140 gift boxes of hot dog sausage in my Gift Box, each box contains 50 sausages, so that would be 7000 sausages in total. As I had the maximum FC Gift Box in my storage prior to the new ones coming out a day or so ago, I should get double gifts, i.e. 14,000 sausages.

The latest release notes by Raul seem to imply the max is now 1000, so as you can see I am either being very much short-changed, or the logic behind these new "bigger" gift boxes is not quite right or clear?!

:confused:

Tiger
May 14 2016, 12:03 PM

The new way of counting seems to have reduced the overall total quantity of gifts we can get from the gifts sites.

Whereas before, I could in theory have 140 gift boxes of hot dog sausage in my Gift Box, each box contains 50 sausages, so that would be 7000 sausages in total. As I had the maximum FC Gift Box in my storage prior to the new ones coming out a day or so ago, I should get double gifts, i.e. 14,000 sausages.

The latest release notes by Raul seem to imply the max is now 1000, so as you can see I am either being very much short-changed, or the logic behind these new "bigger" gift boxes is not quite right or clear?!

Hi FrankDieter,

I am not aware of any limit on the maximum amount you can store of an individual gift. Your post is in the correct are for the developers to see it and perhaps they will expand their explanation of it.

I did try accepting a couple hotdogs form a gift site and they did double as they should, but i did not go and accept the quantity you describe.

I do see in your data that your brown gifting tool is still on one of your farms, perhaps try adding that to your storage and see if that makes any difference.

jeannine_p
May 14 2016, 12:25 PM
i have to say to our devs team- WELL DONE ON THE GIFTS!! i am loving the new gift box, i can collect pages of the free ones and not have to stop in between!! thank you so much for all the hard work you all do to keep us players happy, its very much appreciated!! (now about the gift increase on certain items..) LOL thank you so very much again!! you all ROCK!!! :D:D:D:D

jeannine_p
May 14 2016, 03:45 PM

hi FrankDieter-
just an FYI- i am collecting gifts from a free gift site, and i am getting 7500 of the items before i have to go empty my gift box. hope that helps! happy farming!! :D:D:D

meirwen59@aol.com
May 14 2016, 04:12 PM
Ok folks here's something to answer ...... In the post release info it states:- The Joshua Tree was added to level 122 to replace the Fire Station. Umm how can a tree replace a building, what is this tree used for as I can't see it in the tree section at all !!!! April Fools day has gone hasn't it or am I being really stupid here ?

carolannhallam
May 14 2016, 04:25 PM
Was the fire station a building that you could buy for coins but wasn't a facility?

jeannine_p
May 14 2016, 04:37 PM
meirwen- the joshua tree is only a decoration at this point. carolannhallam- yes, originally the fire station was only a decoration, but the devs have now made it a service facility.

jeannine_p
May 14 2016, 04:38 PM
frankdieter- i also should have clarified, i have all the gifting machines with the exception of the very last one.

Dulcinea
May 14 2016, 05:33 PM

- Released the Fire Station Service Facility. The Fire Station was an existing building that was available at level 122. It was moved to level 349 and is now a Service Facility.

Yes! Finally! I've been waiting for this since the Police Station was made into a facility. Also loving the new streamline display to the gift box. :)

Stu3
May 14 2016, 05:45 PM
Ok Some have asked me this and i have Confirmed it If you Accept a Gift of 400x Sea Water Bait as an example and you have the Double Gift Machine then in the New Look Giftbox this will show as 800x Sea Water Bait the more of that item you Accept the Higher your Amount under that item goes. it takes 1 slot viewed on new gift box not multiple items show like old style with smaller gift box there is 3 Sizes of giftbox the New one has increased to 150 Gifts PLUS Additional Batches that use to be counted as gifts so instead of being able to store upto 125 gifts including batch and bonus items previously now you should beable to 150 Gifts Plus upto 130 batches/bonus items

If you Buy the Purple Gift Machine this Alters your totals from 150 Gifts & 130 Bonus items. Purple Gift Machine is 500 Gift & 130 Bonus Items. Brown Gift Machine is 1000 Gift Items & 130 Bonus/Batch ingredients.

Tiger
May 14 2016, 06:46 PM

Hi FrankDieter,

Just heard back from the developers on this one. The maximum the gift box will hold on this is 7500 which is the equivalent of 150 x 50 hotdogs. With the green gifting machine you would only be able to accept 75 to get the same amount as they are doubled. That is under the assumption that you do not have any other gifts in your gift box at the time, as those would take up additional space.

NJones277
May 14 2016, 10:45 PM
I've read the posts that say the Joshua Tree is a decoration, but I can't find it in Farm Decor, Fun, or Other - not to mention Trees. I did a search and found it. Something for the devs to think about - when we search for an item, is there a way to let us know which store category it's in? That would be very helpful.

Love the new update. Thanks for keeping the game interesting and fun.

Taz D
May 14 2016, 11:43 PM
Ok folks here's something to answer ...... In the post release info it states:- The Joshua Tree was added to level 122 to replace the Fire Station. Umm how can a tree replace a building, what is this tree used for as I can't see it in the tree section at all !!!! April Fools day has gone hasn't it or am I being really stupid here ?
Hi meirwen,
To explain this, the Joshua tree was before this available only at a much higher level and the fire staion at level 122 as a decoration. Now the fire station is a facility and the available level for the Joshua tree was lowered to 122.

Taz D
May 14 2016, 11:45 PM
I've read the posts that say the Joshua Tree is a decoration, but I can't find it in Farm Decor, Fun, or Other - not to mention Trees. I did a search and found it. Something for the devs to think about - when we search for an item, is there a way to let us know which store category it's in? That would be very helpful.

Love the new update. Thanks for keeping the game interesting and fun.
Hi NJones,
The Joshua Tree is in the Farm Decor section of the store. Sort that section in alphabetical and you should be able to find it.

Kathy813
May 15 2016, 01:20 AM
I'm a bit confused. Is producing Baking Soda really free?

Lara
May 15 2016, 01:24 AM
The developers forgot to mention that if you already had the fire station it activated as a facility because I didn't realise it was on my third farm from years ago and only found out in the facility manager today after I bought it yesterday and luckily placed it on a different farm. I am not so worried seeing it is a farmcoins purchase but it is a bit obsolete having 2 of them.

Tiger
May 15 2016, 10:37 AM
The developers forgot to mention that if you already had the fire station it activated as a facility because I didn't realise it was on my third farm from years ago and only found out in the facility manager today after I bought it yesterday and luckily placed it on a different farm. I am not so worried seeing it is a farmcoins purchase but it is a bit obsolete having 2 of them.

Hi Lara,

Whenever something is released, remember to read all the notes at the bottom as quite often new useful information is posted there. Here's what was posted at the time the fire station was released >>

The Joshua Tree was added to level 122 to replace the Fire Station.

max_river
May 15 2016, 11:57 AM
am i missing something where is baking soda made

Tiger
May 15 2016, 12:06 PM
am i missing something where is baking soda made

Hi max_river,

It's made in the Open-Pit Mine

DitzyLuvBug2
May 15 2016, 07:24 PM
I exchanged all gifts and got 76 x goose. Then I selected Move and it asked if I wanted to move 76 goose to their building. I clicked the green check. I then went to the coop and it showed only 1 goose there.

I had to reload that farm and it then showed 76 in the coop.

Is this how it is supposed to work...having to reload the farm before the animal count corrects itself??? Attached are photos. Thanks.

marymarcel
May 15 2016, 08:10 PM
I exchanged all gifts and got 76 x goose. Then I selected Move and it asked if I wanted to move 76 goose to their building. I clicked the green check. I then went to the coop and it showed only 1 goose there.

I had to reload that farm and it then showed 76 in the coop.

Is this how it is supposed to work...having to reload the farm before the animal count corrects itself??? Attached are photos. Thanks.

Hi DitzyLuvBug2:)

Thank you for your report, we will check into this as soon as possible.

anniesgrannie
May 15 2016, 11:21 PM
Am I misunderstanding the gift box update? When 167 walnut trees are combined to 1 item with a quantity of 167 should that still be one item? It's telling me the gift box is full. I read the update to mean that I could have tomatoes x 45, potatoes x 100, walnut trees x 100 and have 3 items in the gift box. Was it only a display change and not a functionality change? I'd like to see see the items go straight to storage and save the gift box for bonuses and ingredients we've requested.

Queen.of.Clutter
May 16 2016, 01:52 AM
Well, I went to buy the Gifting Machine to increase my box to 500 - even though most replies tend to lean toward the 'we are getting boned' opinion . I CAN NOT buy it, without buying the PRIOR 4 gifting machines, which have NOTHING to do with the storage box itself, to the tune of 150 Farm Cash.... not counting the 40 Farm Cash for the expansion to 500. If I would choose to expand to whatever comes next, then it would be ANOTHER 40 Farm Cash.

Am I correct ? Am I missing something or am I mis-informed?? Not sure I want to spend 230 Farm Cash to bump up the gift box. Might be much much easier just planting the tomatoes ....

Yes ??

kimbee2
May 16 2016, 04:12 AM
Hi max_river,

It's made in the Open-Pit Mine

I found Baking Soda Crystals in the open pit mine but not Baking Soda. I have over 5000 Crystals but O Baking Soda and can not produce the fire extinguisher.

Aussie Rae
May 16 2016, 05:50 AM
I found Baking Soda Crystals in the open pit mine but not Baking Soda. I have over 5000 Crystals but O Baking Soda and can not produce the fire extinguisher.

if you click on the ? in the top right corner, another window will open and then you will discover that you can find out what this product makes.. where its used.. and where its placed.. its made in the Open Pit mine, The Police-Firemans Supplies uses it to make Fire Extinguishers and then they get sent to the Fire Station. Anywhere you see a ? you can click on it to get access to more information. Maybe you are not scrolling down far enough in the Open Pit Mine menu to see the Baking Soda.. its opposite the Marble Rock.

dorissau
May 16 2016, 07:05 AM
Let's see if I have this right. We cash-poor folk were supposed to get the cruise ship, but instead it was made into a FC fac. oh well... then we got to buy a fac that made materials for the cruise ship we couldn't afford; then we got to use a fire station we already own; then we got a joshua tree that does nothing but sit there. WoW... I am overwhelmed with your fairness.

Tiger
May 16 2016, 07:58 AM
Am I misunderstanding the gift box update? When 167 walnut trees are combined to 1 item with a quantity of 167 should that still be one item? It's telling me the gift box is full. I read the update to mean that I could have tomatoes x 45, potatoes x 100, walnut trees x 100 and have 3 items in the gift box. Was it only a display change and not a functionality change? I'd like to see see the items go straight to storage and save the gift box for bonuses and ingredients we've requested.

Hi anniesgrannie,

Its the display of them that has changed. Each gift still counts as one, but you will only see the same type of gift all in one box. So if you have walnuts, potatoes, tomatoes the gift box will show 3 gifts, meaning 3 different types of gift.

So 1 walnut tree, 1 gift of 15xpotatoes, and one gift of 12xtomatoes, all count as one gift each. If you had 45 tomatoes that is 3 gifts, and so on.

When you click the "store ingredients" or another store option, it will show you how many of those items you are about to store.

Tiger
May 16 2016, 08:00 AM
Well, I went to buy the Gifting Machine to increase my box to 500 - even though most replies tend to lean toward the 'we are getting boned' opinion . I CAN NOT buy it, without buying the PRIOR 4 gifting machines, which have NOTHING to do with the storage box itself, to the tune of 150 Farm Cash.... not counting the 40 Farm Cash for the expansion to 500. If I would choose to expand to whatever comes next, then it would be ANOTHER 40 Farm Cash.

Am I correct ? Am I missing something or am I mis-informed?? Not sure I want to spend 230 Farm Cash to bump up the gift box. Might be much much easier just planting the tomatoes ....

Yes ??

Hi Queen.of.Clutter,

Yes the new gift tools are upgrades to the other gift tools so you do have to buy them in order just like upgrading any other tool.

Tiger
May 16 2016, 08:04 AM

Hi kimbee2,

You have been looking at "Soda crystals" in there, it is not baking soda crystals. The baking soda is further down in the open-pit menu, you need to scroll the box down to see it.

kimbee2
May 16 2016, 09:07 AM
if you click on the ? in the top right corner, another window will open and then you will discover that you can find out what this product makes.. where its used.. and where its placed.. its made in the Open Pit mine, The Police-Firemans Supplies uses it to make Fire Extinguishers and then they get sent to the Fire Station. Anywhere you see a ? you can click on it to get access to more information. Maybe you are not scrolling down far enough in the Open Pit Mine menu to see the Baking Soda.. its opposite the Marble Rock.

There doesn't seem to be a way to make Baking Soda....Only to mine the crystals. to make the the Fire Extinguisher.

Tiger
May 16 2016, 09:26 AM
There doesn't seem to be a way to make Baking Soda....Only to mine the crystals. to make the the Fire Extinguisher.

Hi kimbee2,

Please read the post directly above, i have replied to your last post.

Firinn12
May 16 2016, 11:48 AM
Just commenting I'm not real fond of the new Gift system of grouping all similar gifts with similar content without saying who sent them. I prefer to know who's the kind ones gifting me.

Tiger
May 16 2016, 12:02 PM
Just commenting I'm not real fond of the new Gift system of grouping all similar gifts with similar content without saying who sent them. I prefer to know who's the kind ones gifting me.

Hi Firinn12,

You can see who sent them on the my requests page before you accept them. There seemed little need to also show them in the gift box.

Dulcinea
May 16 2016, 12:02 PM

Wouldn't you see that when you accept the gifts on your gifting page? :confused:

Firinn12
May 16 2016, 12:27 PM
The attached image illustrates 0 gifts in My Requests and only 1 gift in the Gift Box, when I know with absolute certainly there should be 3 of the same item. However, on second thought, the instance I'm referring to involves my asking Neighbors to Send me ingredients (which counts as gifts, or did). Perhaps this is a separate function?

Tiger
May 16 2016, 01:00 PM
The attached image illustrates 0 gifts in My Requests and only 1 gift in the Gift Box, when I know with absolute certainly there should be 3 of the same item. However, on second thought, the instance I'm referring to involves my asking Neighbors to Send me ingredients (which counts as gifts, or did). Perhaps this is a separate function?

Hi Firinn12,

Ingredients requests and Bonuses are listed individually.

You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time.

Qivis
May 16 2016, 01:12 PM
Suddenly it is using fuel to move trees one at a time from the gift box to farms. Since it does not involve using any kind of tool, this should not be.

Farmer_Susan
May 16 2016, 01:31 PM
This may not be the right place for this but I didn't see a place to post about the Neighborhood Chains quest.

This is a suggestion for the developers to make more money. ; )

Bottom line: I think you should post the overall results from the very beginning. Here's what's happened:

At first, I was all into it - bought new FC facilities to help our group do better, etc. But after several weeks of placing 6, 7 or 8, I had pretty much lost interest. Then THIS week, when they posted how our group was doing in relation to others, we ranked #5. Today I checked and we're #2 which is VERY exciting! Problem is, there are only 2 days left. I thought about buying an extra FC facility but it's not really one I want and there are only 2 days left. HOWEVER, had I had longer to be excited about this, I probably WOULD have bought extra facilities, i.e., more money for the developers.

I guess I can boost my facilities more and also post more. I'm still not sure I understand exactly what the ranking is based on. It seems like if we have 1 facility with 10 items in it, but we post that 1 facility 10 times a day, that gets a higher score than 10 facilities that are completely full, posted once a day. Is that right? That we're incentivized for # of posts, not for how full our facilities are?

Firinn12
May 16 2016, 01:40 PM
Hi Firinn12,

Ingredients requests and Bonuses are listed individually.

You will be able to keep 150 gifts on your Gift Box plus about 130 Bonuses and Ingredient Packs at the same time.

As I suspected in terms of assorted gift categories (choosing from the gift list vs requesting ingredients), but if as you mention ingredient requests are listed individually, this is what my original comment was about. If I'm absolutely certain 3 Neighbors have replied to my ingredient request, they're not showing up in my Gift Box. Highly likely it's just a little bug that will be worked out eventually.

marymarcel
May 16 2016, 01:44 PM
Suddenly it is using fuel to move trees one at a time from the gift box to farms. Since it does not involve using any kind of tool, this should not be.

Hi Qivis:)

I have just tried to plant a few trees from gift box and yes it shows as your fuel is used but it really doesnt.

When you click to place a tree you see 1 fuel down from your amount but as soon as the tree is planted the previous amount of fuel is showed up.

yramski
May 16 2016, 02:12 PM
Ever since the last update my gift box is not working properly. Sometimes it says I have received 42 gifts I collect them all but when I go it my farm I only have one or two items in my gift box. The amount of gifts I have to accept of course changes, but there is always only a few items in my box when I get to my farm no matter how many gifts I have accepted. It is not working properly.

marymarcel
May 16 2016, 02:21 PM
Ever since the last update my gift box is not working properly. Sometimes it says I have received 42 gifts I collect them all but when I go it my farm I only have one or two items in my gift box. The amount of gifts I have to accept of course changes, but there is always only a few items in my box when I get to my farm no matter how many gifts I have accepted. It is not working properly.

Hi yramski:)

Collecting gifts has changed. When you collect gifts of a same type you will only see the pic of that gift but with the total amount you accepted.

For example: if you collected 3 gifts x15 blueberries and 10 gifts x20 ham, then your gift box will show you the pic of blueberries with a total amount of 45 and a pic of ham with a total amount of 200

Qivis
May 16 2016, 03:15 PM

I have just tried to plant a few trees from gift box and yes it shows as your fuel is used but it really doesnt.

When you click to place a tree you see 1 fuel down from your amount but as soon as the tree is planted the previous amount of fuel is showed up.

It makes very little difference to those who may not have the oil refinery and zero fuel though since they receive a message saying "you do not have enough fuel" if they try to move the trees onto their farms when this is so. I have received a few complaints from neighbors about this since everyone may only refill the fuel once a day!

With nearly 3500 farming friends many are much newer farmers who have not earned enough levels to have the farm cash available to buy it. And a few have not even unlocked the Oil Refinery yet and find they cannot get enough even from working my factories. (I have 5 oil refineries and keep them producing fuel all the time as a favor to my facility workers.)

marymarcel
May 16 2016, 05:04 PM
It makes very little difference to those who may not have the oil refinery and zero fuel though since they receive a message saying "you do not have enough fuel" if they try to move the trees onto their farms when this is so. I have received a few complaints from neighbors about this since everyone may only refill the fuel once a day!

With nearly 3500 farming friends many are much newer farmers who have not earned enough levels to have the farm cash available to buy it. And a few have not even unlocked the Oil Refinery yet and find they cannot get enough even from working my factories. (I have 5 oil refineries and keep them producing fuel all the time as a favor to my facility workers.)

Next time you receive those complains please help your friends to register on the forum and post the problem. That way we can work with them and get all the information about the problem.

Thanks a lot:)

Aussie Rae
May 16 2016, 08:20 PM
Open Pit Mine produces Baking Soda22826
Click on the image for a larger view

Qivis
May 17 2016, 05:27 AM

Next time you receive those complains please help your friends to register on the forum and post the problem. That way we can work with them and get all the information about the problem.

Thanks a lot:)

So far most of them are unwilling to register here unfortunately. And some are aware that I used to be a Helper.

marymarcel
May 17 2016, 06:41 AM
Hi all:)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - May 16th, 10:30PM

BugFix: Corrected the price for the Baking Soda in the Open-Pit Mine.
BugFix: When storing animals from Gift Box to the Animal Buildings, you don't have to reload the game to see the correct numbers of stored animals.
BugFix: Corrected issues with lost Flour, Sugar and Coffee received as Gifts or as an Ingredient Pack. However this fix only applies to future Flour, Sugar and Coffee you receive as Gifts or as an Ingredient Pack, the ones you already lost can not be recovered.

Majik Merlin
May 17 2016, 05:31 PM
Since the change in the gift box, I've been having trouble accepting/exchanging gifts. I click on change all, make my choice then click on save all. When I go to my gift box, there is always one or two 'odd' ducks. Example, I exchange all to strawberries. My gift box shows all the strawberries and one goat. Is this just happening to me, or is it happening to others?

marymarcel
May 17 2016, 06:35 PM
Since the change in the gift box, I've been having trouble accepting/exchanging gifts. I click on change all, make my choice then click on save all. When I go to my gift box, there is always one or two 'odd' ducks. Example, I exchange all to strawberries. My gift box shows all the strawberries and one goat. Is this just happening to me, or is it happening to others?

Hi Majik Merlin:)

We tried the same but we couldnt reproduce your problem.

Please store all gifts you have in your gift box including the animals, and then try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then reopen and try to accept gifts again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If you get animals among your gifts, please post here again, thank you:)

marymarcel
May 18 2016, 08:57 AM
Hi all:)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 12:30AM

- Facebook fixed a bug that was affecting a percentage of users that could not post from any facilities or ask for ingredients. There are still other bugs remaining in this area that are affecting only a subset of the facilities.
BugFix: Storing baits from the Gift Box should now correctly go toward your farm available baits used when fishing, instead of your storage.
BugFix: Corrected issue that may have caused some gifts to be lost when storing plants from Gift Box to the Item Storage and there were not enough space in the Item Storage.
BugFix: Fixed a bug with the Multi-Planters that were not consuming fuel when planting from the Gift Box or the Item Storage.

Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 3:50AM

BugFix: Could not post from these Facilities -> Sugar Refinery, Oil Refinery, Chocolate Factory, Air Freshners Factory, Bike Shop, Trophy Shop, Tea House and Sports Arena.

BugFix: Could not ask Ingredient Packs for these Products -> Brass Sheet and Paradise Poppy Pot.

BugFix: Image not showing when posting from these Facilities -> Cruise, Cruise Supplies Factory, Trophy Factory and the Pet Shop.

Please report if you are still having any issues with posting to Facebook.

Qivis
May 19 2016, 03:04 PM
Forty Thousand items total in the gift box and it still was not full! I am a happy farmer now.... :D

artbee
May 19 2016, 06:41 PM
Can we take bonus early when fishing with a rod and chopping with an axe. Some of us have a life beside farm town. When doing a 100 of both.

Taz D
May 19 2016, 07:11 PM
Can we take bonus early when fishing with a rod and chopping with an axe. Some of us have a life beside farm town. When doing a 100 of both.
Sorry artbee, but you have to cpomplete all jobs hired for on a farm to get the bonus.

boduke66
May 21 2016, 11:43 PM
From Raul's notes ''Post-Release Updates - May 21st, 4:30AM

- Released last years Memorial Day decorations.''

bjyhey3
May 22 2016, 11:47 AM
How is it that my open pit mine (farm 7) just filled to 102.2% capacity. Memcached and reloaded farm...still 102.2%

Tiger
May 22 2016, 12:09 PM
How is it that my open pit mine (farm 7) just filled to 102.2% capacity. Memcached and reloaded farm...still 102.2%

Hi bjyhey3,

This is because at the time the baking soda was released it had a capacity of 15 days instead of 7 days. This was corrected, but it will take time for the excess products to be done, then it will stop showing over 100%.

bjyhey3
May 22 2016, 12:51 PM
Hi bjyhey3,

This is because at the time the baking soda was released it had a capacity of 15 days instead of 7 days. This was corrected, but it will take time for the excess products to be done, then it will stop showing over 100%.

Thank you...

Tiger
May 22 2016, 01:05 PM
Thank you...

you are welcome :)

minxie63
May 22 2016, 05:53 PM
posting this here since the problem started with the last update (April's).... the save time and loading time while working farms has at least doubled and it's getting ridiculous! i feel like i'm being penalized just because i work fast even though i do NOT use a bot!! is this issue going to be fixed soon? (i hope!)

Buddy
May 23 2016, 08:38 AM
I am having the same problem...for the past week or so, whenever I get hired to do a layered fishing job, it takes FOREVER to collect the bonus...I do NOT use a bot or auto clicker, but I do have a new computer that works quickly...last night I had to wait for almost a half hour for my bonus on a fishing job to load so I could collect it...ridiculous....I, too, feel like I am being punished for being able to work quickly...it also stops me from going to the market to interact with others, which is what the devs say that they want us to do....very discouraged....