PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- June 3rd, 2016

Pages : [1] 2

Raul
Jun 02 2016, 11:40 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 1st, 1:50AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622814)
En français ICI (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622934)

1. 13 Fathers Day items: 5 as gifts and 8 in the Fathers Day category in the store, 4 at the top and 4 at the bottom.

2. 25 New Levels: 25 items, all in coins, in the Buildings, Fun, Motion, Other and Farm Decor categories in the Store.

3. Last 5 expansions for Farm 29: See prices below:

34x34 - 15500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 16000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 16500000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
40x40 - 17000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
42x42 - 20000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash

4. Added 'Store' button for animals in the Gift Box: Now you can store your animals by type instead of all at once, from your Gift Box to your Animal Buildings.

5. Option to remove yourself from other farmer's buddies and neighbour lists: When you visit the farm of a farmer, there will be a ToolBox icon on the bottom left containing the usual Trophy and Belt icons, plus 2 new icons, one will remove yourself from the farm owner buddies and the other one from the farm owner neighbours.

6. Pink and Yellow Gifting Machines (FC): When you receive a gift from a friend the Pink Gifting Machine will put 3 gifts in your Gift Box instead of one. The Yellow Gifting Machine will put 4 gifts instead of one.

7. Improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

a) When a contest ends and your Neighborhood ranked in the first 3 positions:
-a.1) You will have a chance to thank your top 10 most performing neighbours. To do that you can go to the 'My Neighborhood Chains' tab and click the 'Thanks' button next to each neighbour.
-a.2) You will have a chance to post your final rank to facebook

b) When one of your neighbours buy a FarmCash facility participating in the contest, or the corresponding extra Coin facility allowed, you will see a red counter next to that neighbour and you will also have a chance to thank the neighbour for that contribution to your Neighborhood Chain.

In the near future, the Thanks you send will also carry ingredient prizes for the receiving neighbour.

8. Other Fixes and Improvements:

a) The Fueling Station can now display up to 999 Million fuel
b) Your total Coins counter on the top left can now display up to 99 Billion coins
c) Better accuracy when showing information about all the work available for fishing in cases where water items were not fully depleted
d) We were approaching a limit in the game for the total amount of items available in the Store. We did some major redesign in our systems to remove this limitation.
e) Storing baits from the Gift Box should now correctly go toward your farm available baits used when fishing, instead of your storage. This was fixed 2 weeks ago.
d) Fixed all bugs related to posting to facebook for facility help, ingredients, etc. This was fixed 2 weeks ago.

9. New Buckwheat Crop: Used in the Russian Restaurant.

10. Russian Restaurant (FC): Produces Russian Food.

Buckwheat Kasha
Beet Borscht
Solyanka
Russian Salad
Dressed Herring
Beef Stroganoff
Shashlik
Pirozhki

New products from other facilities: Sour Cream in the Dairy Processing Plant.

11. Painting Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Painting Supplies.

Stir Sticks
Paint Scraper
Masking Tape
Paint Chips
Sprayer Gun
Paint Brush
Oil Paint
Latex Paint

New products from other facilities: Linseed Oil in the Oil Factory. Acrylic Resin from the Semi-Trailer Truck.

12. Indoor Playground Supplies (FC): Produces Indoor Playground Supplies.

Shoe Cubbies
Indoor Slide
ID Wristbands
Puzzle Floor Tiles
Popcorn Machine
Bean Bag
Jump-Around
Watercolor Paint Set

13. Paint Shop (Coins): Provides Painting Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Painting Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - June 3rd, 10:15PM

- Released the Russian Restaurant and the Indoor Playground Supplies.
- Fixed an X025 error when opening the Store

Post-Release Updates - June 4th, 2:00AM

BugFix: All crops were showing white Belts in the Store.
BugFix: Image of the new facilities were too big in the facility manager.

Post-Release Updates - June 6th, 5:00AM

- Enabled storing animals from GiftBox, either by animal type or all at once via the top 'Store Animals' button.

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 6:20AM

BugFix: Some users can't load the game because it's stuck at the Joining Room phase
BugFix: Some users have issues showing the Neighborhood Chains Contest screen, it freezes when trying to show all the Thanks that have been sent from users
BugFix: Farm Stats not reporting animals inside the Sheds
BugFix: Farm Selector covering the Envelope for sending messages for users with a Farm Count equal or less than 8.
BugFix: Some users, specially those who do heavy layering/stacking, were seeing unexpected gone to waste buckwheat fields

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 8:30PM

- BugFix: There were issues representing the Thanks buttons according to the rules mentioned in the post above. It was appearing on most neighbours, instead of only those who have contributed facilities to the contest.

Post-Release Updates - June 8th, 2:30AM

- Released the Fathers Day items.

Post-Release Updates - June 8th, 7:20PM

BugFix: Trying to work friends facilities was failing frequently if there were farmers working at your farms at the same time, this shouldn't happen anymore, please report if this is not the case. Don't forget to reload the game.

Post-Release Updates - June 21th, 3:30AM

- Implemented a workaround for the Facebook bug that affected players with large amount of friends. These players should now be able to interact with all their friends and not just their neighbours, to send gifts, boost trains, work facilities, etc. Please post in this thread if you are still having issues.

Post-Release Updates - June 22th, 6:20PM

- The main issues with fishing with the Turbo Boat should be solved now, this includes granting the correct amount of coins and bonus while fishing and as part of the job completion bonus, and also when working by yourself or as an employee.

- These recent bugs in the fishing functionality were a consequence of several optimizations performed recently, as a result of those optimizations server responses while using the Turbo Boat are much faster, specially when fishing heavy loaded farms with water items, the feedback on coins/fish is shown faster and when working as an employee you don't have to wait much for all the feedback to finish and to be able to navigate to the next farm.

This will also allow the release of more Turbo Boats N x N that will allow you to fish faster several water items with one click.

Post-Release Updates - June 23rd, 6:00PM

- Released 25 new levels.

Post-Release Updates - June 23rd, 7:10PM

- Fixed and issue with the Airboat item
- Moved the Joshua Tree from the Farm Decor to the Trees category in the store

Post-Release Updates - June 25th, 10:30PM

- There were some intermittent issues with the Ingredient Planer yesterday, it should be OK now. Notice that the screen may take a while to show up, depending on how many facilities you have.

Post-Release Updates - June 30th, 4:30PM

- All these fish / Turbo Boat related bugs are now fixed:

- When fishing there were extra duplicated (Large) fish in your storage
- When moving water items using the Free Style Designer hands, they always default to the original rotation
- Some users were finding rivers and lakes in their harvest storage
- Correct amount of bonus fish ending up in the storage of the employer and employee without needing to reload the game
- When fishing for others, the text '[Object]' is showing up instead of the amount of bonus received
- When fishing by yourself the game was incorrectly showing messages like this one: "Jones has just added 2 (fish) to your storage."

Post-Release Updates - July 1st, 1:50AM

- Released additional fixes to the fishing with the Turbo Boat.
- In addition to improvements made by facebook, we have released additional workarounds to the issue related to only being able to interact with friends that are neighbours, this was happening intermittently for some users. If you are still encountering this issue please report it on this thread.

Known Issues

- We just confirmed that the latest update of Chrome introduced a few issues:

a) Some text is thinner and more difficult to read
b) Using the mouse wheel in full screen mode is generating mouse clicks as well

They are aware of the problem and working on a solution.

Taz D
Jun 02 2016, 11:48 PM
Thanks Raul!

bruhelmboldt
Jun 03 2016, 12:07 AM
Thanks team!!!!

peekachoo
Jun 03 2016, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the update....one thing, the picture of the Paint Shop and the Painting Supplies Factory in the Facility Manager are bigger than all the others.

Have a great weekend all.

Darrell Joe
Jun 03 2016, 02:14 AM
Thanks! Just planted buckwheat :-) curious!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Rae
Jun 03 2016, 02:36 AM
thank you! :)

kejusa
Jun 03 2016, 03:30 AM
Thank you for the updates, but why can't I see my animals - message state that either the barns are full or not present!!

theperfectnina
Jun 03 2016, 04:06 AM
Thank you Raul for the upgrade.

One issue so far though, I upgraded my farm 29 to full 42 x 42 but it is only showing 38 x
38??? Thank goodness I posted to my wall for most of them but mainly the last one 42x42. What do I do?

Just did mem cache and it is showing I still had 40x40 and 42x42 left to buy, BUT I had already bought the last two upgrades to the farm.

maggiel29
Jun 03 2016, 04:09 AM
Thank you - :)

horsecrazy4life
Jun 03 2016, 04:10 AM
Thank you for the update :)

WillowTreeFarm
Jun 03 2016, 04:17 AM
I don't see the new sour cream in the dairy processing plant, or will it not be released until tomorrow with the new restaurant? Thank you for the new goodies!

matt88
Jun 03 2016, 04:42 AM
Thank you.
Can't see any of my animals in farm stats and it won't let me load my geese from storage, it says "animals buildings not present or are full on this farm"

boduke66
Jun 03 2016, 04:52 AM
I don't see the new sour cream in the dairy processing plant, or will it not be released until tomorrow with the new restaurant? Thank you for the new goodies!
Not showing up in my dairy processing facilities either,and Raul's note says nothing about a delay of it being released either,just wondering

kejusa
Jun 03 2016, 04:52 AM
Accepted a load of geese from neighbours - they're GONE!!:confused:

bobadopalis
Jun 03 2016, 04:56 AM
Thank you for the up to date information always spot on

FarmerWitch
Jun 03 2016, 05:09 AM
What is the point of point 5

5. Option to remove yourself from other farmer's buddies and neighbour lists: When you visit the farm of a farmer, there will be a ToolBox icon on the bottom left containing the usual Trophy and Belt icons, plus 2 new icons, one will remove yourself from the farm owner buddies and the other one from the farm owner neighbours.

didda1
Jun 03 2016, 05:26 AM
All my animals have vanished from the sheds and the game does not seem to recognise animals. I see others have this problem too.:)

Alexandra_J
Jun 03 2016, 05:31 AM
No Sour Cream in the Dairy Processing Plant Factory unless it will be released with the Russian Restaurant tomorrow.

Alexandra_J
Jun 03 2016, 05:49 AM
My Animals are missing from my sheds too :( I hope to get them ALL back it took me ages to get them

hicall80
Jun 03 2016, 06:00 AM
I have a question about the gifting machines. Do I have to buy ALL the previous ones to get one of the new ones???

Karen

WillowTreeFarm
Jun 03 2016, 06:10 AM
Oh no!! My animals are missing from their sheds too!

brenda steele
Jun 03 2016, 06:29 AM
If I go into my dairy plant I cant see any Sour cream have they forgotten to put it in there lol

amazinggrace1
Jun 03 2016, 06:33 AM
I am missing animals from all of my animal sheds, including tons of animals that i paid Farmcash for on my Farm 1. I hope this is rectified very soon, as this could be the final straw for me. I've spent way too much money on this game recently and over the past 7 years, and this could be the final straw for me after seven years of playing. :(

lkendter
Jun 03 2016, 06:36 AM
I am missing animals from my sheds, including animals that i paid farmcash for. It is a display glitch - my chicken coop showed empty, but I hit collect and got a ton of eggs.

theperfectnina
Jun 03 2016, 06:42 AM
I've also lost my animals and heaps of Farm Cash bought ones as well. I hope this will be rectified very soon.

BUT I can still harvest the animals, even though when I go into them barn say, there are no animals in there.

So thankfully it's just a glitch

amanda1955
Jun 03 2016, 06:47 AM
thanks for the updates got a problem though all animals from the sheds are all missing

brenda steele
Jun 03 2016, 06:50 AM
All the animals in the sheds are missing looks like its affecting everyone

RozeeS
Jun 03 2016, 06:50 AM
Thank you for the update.

My observations:- Normally we would have got new levels in this update but you have delayed for 3 weeks! What happened to giving us new levels every 3 months? Is this another way of delaying incentives to play?

Removing FT buddies and neighbours from our list has come a bit too late for those of use that wanted to remove those people years ago and still reliant on the other party to remove our good selves. If we have already removed them we are not able to visit their farms and do this!

I feel that Farm Town really needs to address buddies and neighbours on FT that when one party removes it should automatically remove the said person for the list.

And there are games on FB that give us community neighbours. I feel that FT should be exploring this option instead of expecting us to have FB friends to play this game

And just to add I feel you should actually test your updates instead of frantically putting it out. So many problems and you are expecting us, your players to report on here problems with your latest update!

knolan
Jun 03 2016, 06:53 AM
My animals flew the coop too, where did they go? I hope this isn't an invasion of the animal snatchers. :confused:

boduke66
Jun 03 2016, 06:58 AM
same here,and like my dairy shed for instance,i had 200 of each animal,now missing,hope this gets fixed soon,i seem to recall this happening once before.

FarmerMcLashwood
Jun 03 2016, 06:58 AM
Although when I open each individual animal barn there doesn't appear to be anything in there...... If I open my facility Manager and harvest each individual animal barn I am getting the harvests :-) so it just must be a glitch showing the animal barns but still get the goods when you harvest them from facility manager :-)

Alexandra_J
Jun 03 2016, 06:59 AM
Although when I open each individual animal barn there doesn't appear to be anything in there...... If I open my facility Manager and harvest each individual animal barn I am getting the harvests :-) so it just must be a glitch showing the animal barns but still get the goods when you harvest them from facility manager :-)

Thanks Debs for letting me know :D

knolan
Jun 03 2016, 07:02 AM
My animals have also disappeared from their barns, what happens if I fill some of them with the animals I have in my storage & then farmtown puts our original animals back in their homes? Will I then have the 200 plus those I just put back in their barns? :confused:
I need to harvest some dairy from cows for a quest, if I put a few cows in the barn, and then farmtown corrects the problem of the missing ones, will I have the 200 plus the ones I just put in there?

LizaLee
Jun 03 2016, 07:03 AM
Thanks! looking forward to using these new features :)

auntsusie59
Jun 03 2016, 07:50 AM
The buckwheat in the store doesn't show that it is being used in the restraunnt Otherwise thank you for the release.

<Rosa
Jun 03 2016, 08:02 AM
I bought a gifting machine.
I want to buy the green one now, but it continues locked,
What is wrong?

stevet160
Jun 03 2016, 08:19 AM
A lot of my animals have disappeared and it says there is no pig sty present when trying to add to it.

Tiger
Jun 03 2016, 08:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

We have sent a report off to the game developers about the animal sheds. Please try to be patient while we wait for this to be fixed.

In the meantime, those with animals already in the sheds, that look like they are missing, you can still harvest them and you will get the products.

If you are desperate to get those animals into their sheds right now, the only way to do it at the moment, is to put them on the farm and then store them, perhaps with the tower crane if you own it, for speed. Then move them from storage to the sheds.

Stover
Jun 03 2016, 08:32 AM
I am having the same problem

mduby
Jun 03 2016, 08:40 AM
Thank you Raul!

Walkies
Jun 03 2016, 09:15 AM
thanks! :)

Soxy Maxy Staffies
Jun 03 2016, 09:24 AM
I have a question last update you charged fc for an item that should have been coins and then said you would put it right by putting one of the fc items as coins on this update and you havent done this can ask why you are not keeping to your word please?

barbara nixon
Jun 03 2016, 09:29 AM
thanks for the update..noticed the coins and fuel counter right off..keep up the good work for us..love this game...

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 09:37 AM
I have a question last update you charged fc for an item that should have been coins and then said you would put it right by putting one of the fc items as coins on this update and you havent done this can ask why you are not keeping to your word please?
Hi Soxy,
They released last time the 4th facility as a coin facility instead of as a FC facility. If you check the last release you will still see that there are only 2 FC and 2 coin facilities as usual.

iam1to
Jun 03 2016, 09:44 AM
The buckwheat in the store doesn't show that it is being used in the restraunnt Otherwise thank you for the release.

i think that could be because the store is still locked - it hasn't been released yet

JudyD1651
Jun 03 2016, 09:53 AM
d) We were approaching a limit in the game for the total amount of items available in the Store. We did some major redesign in our systems to remove this limitation.
THANKS for the update. I believe there are a lot of items that are not used and could be removed from the store. I would like to see a Seasons section in place of Winter. Here in the USA it's Spring while somewhere else it's Winter. Also a Holiday section would be nice with all the holiday items. I love playing Farm Town...best game on FB. :)

VondaK
Jun 03 2016, 09:55 AM
Thank you. So enjoy the game. :)

barbara nixon
Jun 03 2016, 10:03 AM
in neighborhood chains, what does the (#) in red mean?..how do i tell who was the top performing people?

Stover
Jun 03 2016, 10:34 AM
where is the sour cream??? I can't find it in my dairy plant

Tiger
Jun 03 2016, 10:39 AM
in neighborhood chains, what does the (#) in red mean?..how do i tell who was the top performing people?

Hi barbara nixon,

The number in brackets in red is how many additional facs your neighbour added to the contest.

If you have the Neighbourhood chains tab sorted by "score" it will show you at the top and then the rest by score in descending order.

BarbLH
Jun 03 2016, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the new release, looks as if it's going to be fun (as usual)!

Just came online a little while ago & collected a bonus of 196 Linseed Oil. When I checked my storage, however, it shows 195 Linseed Oil. Is this just a goof with Linseed Oil or does this happen with all bonuses. I've never noticed it before!

Also, I can't find Sour Cream in my Dairy Processing Plant, either!

Thanx! Barb

GoalieAunt
Jun 03 2016, 11:24 AM
I have a question about the gifting machines. Do I have to buy ALL the previous ones to get one of the new ones???

Karen

Yes, you have to buy all of the previous machines before you can buy the new ones.

GoalieAunt
Jun 03 2016, 11:26 AM
I bought a gifting machine.
I want to buy the green one now, but it continues locked,
What is wrong?

Did you put the green one in storage?

gffarmer
Jun 03 2016, 11:51 AM
What about the sour cream not showing up?

Tiger
Jun 03 2016, 11:53 AM
What about the sour cream not showing up?

Hi gffarmer,

We're waiting to hear on this.

boduke66
Jun 03 2016, 11:54 AM
Just wanted to let the moderators know the animal facilities glitch has been fixed at least on my end,facilities are showing the Animals and in the correct amount,thank you developers for getting this fixed so quick,much appreciated.

Tiger
Jun 03 2016, 12:01 PM
Just wanted to let the moderators know the animal facilities glitch has been fixed at least on my end,facilities are showing the Animals and in the correct amount,thank you developers for getting this fixed so quick,much appreciated.

Hi boduke66,

Yes they fixed the display issues. For the time being though you can't store animals form the gift box. They are working on that part.

boduke66
Jun 03 2016, 12:06 PM
Not a biggy,at least we can see the ones we already have,thanks for the reply.

Tiger
Jun 03 2016, 12:06 PM
Hi Everyone,

The developers have let us know that the sour cream in the dairy processing will be released when the Russian restaurant is released.

gffarmer
Jun 03 2016, 12:14 PM
Hi gffarmer,

We're waiting to hear on this.
Thanks! Was just wondering.

Tiger
Jun 03 2016, 12:16 PM
Thanks! Was just wondering.

Hi gffarmer,

I just posted about this, it is directly above your last post :)

jeannine_p
Jun 03 2016, 12:30 PM
love the new gifting machines... wasnt sure about the cost, but definitely worth the investment!! thanks for the update!!! :D:D:D

Vivienne57
Jun 03 2016, 12:58 PM
Whooop love the new update :)

GoalieAunt
Jun 03 2016, 01:19 PM
There is a problem with the buckwheat belts. I have 13k harvested but it is still showing the white belt and saying I need 399 to reach yellow belt. I'm going to hold off on harvesting the rest of the buckwheat.

Dbutrfli
Jun 03 2016, 02:49 PM
Thank you so much for the new release. Always look forward to the new things and improvements. The team does such a great job! My I kindly suggest an increase in the production in the Ink and Pigments facilities. I have 3 and can not keep up and now we even need more. It would be helpful to increase the amount in the train car too. Thanks again for everything!!

JNelson
Jun 03 2016, 03:06 PM
i have 20 and cant keep up with ink either ...LOL

love the new facilities hope next mths will be facilities that are so demanding of the already high demand products like ink ...... ( i know post in suggestions) ...

But i do love new facilities !!!!

Keef
Jun 03 2016, 03:55 PM
There is a problem with the buckwheat belts. I have 13k harvested but it is still showing the white belt and saying I need 399 to reach yellow belt. I'm going to hold off on harvesting the rest of the buckwheat.

I have the same problem

Auron1
Jun 03 2016, 04:06 PM
Thanks for all your hard work, team!

Aussie Rae
Jun 03 2016, 04:21 PM
What is the point of point 5

I also fail to see why this is here, its going to cause a few problems for some people who will click on it and then find they have removed someone accidentally. We can already remove people as buddy's or neighbors and most of us who have done so have no way of visiting their farms anyway to check if they have removed us. Hope that makes sense, its early in the morning and I have not had my coffee yet! :)

Tiger
Jun 03 2016, 04:50 PM
I also fail to see why this is here, its going to cause a few problems for some people who will click on it and then find they have removed someone accidentally. We can already remove people as buddy's or neighbors and most of us who have done so have no way of visiting their farms anyway to check if they have removed us. Hope that makes sense, its early in the morning and I have not had my coffee yet! :)

HI Aussie Rae,

It is a way to remove yourself from being an ex friends neighbour. If they are neighbours with you and you get removed as a friend, they show up as a blank pic in your neighbours bar, but usually there is no way to remove them as your neighbour as they don't always show up in the neighbours tab once they have removed you. This way you can visit their farm from the neighbours bar and then remove yourself from being their buddy or neighbour if you wish.

ijago
Jun 03 2016, 05:01 PM
Thanks Raul!

I cant plant my farms I keep getting Error X025

Aussie Rae
Jun 03 2016, 05:22 PM
HI Aussie Rae,

It is a way to remove yourself from being an ex friends neighbour. If they are neighbours with you and you get removed as a friend, they show up as a blank pic in your neighbours bar, but usually there is no way to remove them as your neighbour as they don't always show up in the neighbours tab once they have removed you. This way you can visit their farm from the neighbours bar and then remove yourself from being their buddy or neighbour if you wish.

Thanks Tiger, all my 112 neighbors have their pictures showing, except for one who has quit playing in the last few days due to being bullied by some of her friends over the NCC. Its a shame as she is a lovely lady and now ft is spoiled for her..

domer_46530
Jun 03 2016, 05:29 PM
I just harvested 4 farms of Buckwheat it still shows need 399 for yellow dan HELP !!

Aneida
Jun 03 2016, 06:09 PM
A Big Thank you to all the FT workers for your hard work at fixing bugs and making the game even more exciting. FT has come a long ways from where it started and I know it's hard work to keep up with server, storage and people demands.
Thanks

lollipopthebunny
Jun 03 2016, 06:16 PM
The picture of the New Service facility is larger in the Farm Stats window than all the other pics. I would bet the regular one is also the same thing. I didn't look to see that one though.

Thanks for the update though!!!

DianeCK
Jun 03 2016, 06:50 PM
Just letting you know I can't get into the store I get Error X025 ..

Love the new stuff sorry you are having trouble ... I know you will fix it..

Stu3
Jun 03 2016, 07:25 PM
is there some glitch with the Gift box i have the 1000 gift tools across accounts but its telling me my gift box is FUll i have a few ingredients in Stu but no Gifts to count towards the 1000 (which the tool would be 1 of)

REID_MAC
Jun 03 2016, 08:00 PM
every time I am opening my store I get this message what can I do ?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1043298279&farm_ix=0

SusieB
Jun 03 2016, 08:19 PM
Thanks! Appreciate the update

Petuniaflower
Jun 03 2016, 08:44 PM
I just harvested 4 farms of Buckwheat it still shows need 399 for yellow dan HELP !!

that is what mine is saying too,not sure now what it should be.

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 09:01 PM
is there some glitch with the Gift box i have the 1000 gift tools across accounts but its telling me my gift box is FUll i have a few ingredients in Stu but no Gifts to count towards the 1000 (which the tool would be 1 of)
Hi Stu,
I looked at that account and you have gifts in it from prior to those tools coming out and the new method of showing them. You may need to store those before the higher number and new way of consolidating the gifts will work.

lornagayle
Jun 03 2016, 09:20 PM
looks like all my belts are gone for all crops, not that I am complaining, I wouldnt mind being ableto get bonuses again for these things

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 09:22 PM
looks like all my belts are gone for all crops, not that I am complaining, I wouldnt mind being ableto get bonuses again for these things
Hi Lornagayle,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)

sassie2660
Jun 03 2016, 09:25 PM
Hi, I see that we now earn xp's for harvesting trees when hired from the market. Do super neighbors also earn xp;s when harvesting neighbors.
thanks for all the new additions

jeannine_p
Jun 03 2016, 09:26 PM
the XO25 error seems to be happening primarily on IE. i tried it on chrome and had no issues. maybe just me, idk. i know our devs team will get it sorted pretty quick. thanks for all you do!!

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 09:28 PM
Update posted by Raul:
Post-Release Updates - June 3rd, 10:15PM

- Released the Russian Restaurant and the Indoor Playground Supplies.
- Fixed an X025 error when opening the Store

Known Issues

- There are still issues with the BuckWheat Belt and Dans.

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 09:30 PM
Hi, I see that we now earn xp's for harvesting trees when hired from the market. Do super neighbors also earn xp;s when harvesting neighbors.
thanks for all the new additions
Hi Sassie,
As Super Neighbors are neighbors and not hired strangers from the market they do not get those experience points as those are given in the Bonus Chest and neighbors do not get the bonus.

lornagayle
Jun 03 2016, 09:30 PM
Hi Lornagayle,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached (https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached)
still having issues, but i notice now that there is a note about issues with dans.

anotherfarmer
Jun 03 2016, 09:33 PM
I went to log in and all I got was green screen, I tried again finally got in but like others all my belts are gone for all crops.

jeannine_p
Jun 03 2016, 09:36 PM
have there been some belts released for some factories? primarily the shipping supplies and the perfume? i didnt see that on the release notes, but i am showing in my factories where they are supposed to be?? if belts were released, can anyone tell me what factories? thanks!!

sassie2660
Jun 03 2016, 09:37 PM
Hi Sassie,
As Super Neighbors are neighbors and not hired strangers from the market they do not get those experience points as those are given in the Bonus Chest and neighbors do not get the bonus.

Thanks for the quick response .. Any chance that will change soon? I have a neighbor who has permanently hired me, but it takes mega fuel and lots of time to work the farms. most are 42x42 and layered with crops and trees or crops and flowers

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the quick response .. Any chance that will change soon? I have a neighbor who has permanently hired me, but it takes mega fuel and lots of time to work the farms. most are 42x42 and layered with crops and trees or crops and flowers
Hi Sassie,
I doubt that will change. The fuel would not be a factor as the only time you can use the fuel from the employer is if you are out.

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 09:41 PM
have there been some belts released for some factories? primarily the shipping supplies and the perfume? i didnt see that on the release notes, but i am showing in my factories where they are supposed to be?? if belts were released, can anyone tell me what factories? thanks!!
Hi jeannine,
There were some released last release, but no new ones this release. All Raul ever says is the next 10 facilities and no list of which ones.

sassie2660
Jun 03 2016, 09:47 PM
Hi Sassie,
I doubt that will change. The fuel would not be a factor as the only time you can use the fuel from the employer is if you are out..

Yes, I know this.. I am saying I use my on fuel and its takes a lot. maybe we should be able to use the neighbors first. just a suggestion... thanks for the help.. have a great evening :)

sassie2660
Jun 03 2016, 09:55 PM

Yes, I know this.. I am saying I use my on fuel and its takes a lot. maybe we should be able to use the neighbors first. just a suggestion... thanks for the help.. have a great evening :)

Oh! now all my belts and dans are gone! and I have some facilities that are not showing belts that were before the update

ripple333@yahoo.com
Jun 03 2016, 10:04 PM
I own the gifting machine also the green red and orange What else do I need to purchase the new pink and yellow ones? Right now I can only send them It says the gifting machine is required and I already have one so why can't I buy the pink or yelllow ones?

L.A.Bob
Jun 03 2016, 10:06 PM
I am also lost all of my belts and dans for everything

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 10:11 PM
I own the gifting machine also the green red and orange What else do I need to purchase the new pink and yellow ones? Right now I can only send them It says the gifting machine is required and I already have one so why can't I buy the pink or yelllow ones?
Hi ripple,
There are 4 gift machines you need to have before buying the pink and then the yellow ones. There is a brown one you need first.

MichHotRod
Jun 03 2016, 10:16 PM
I am also lost all of my belts and dans for everything
I also have it not showing Belts and Dans:confused:

deballen
Jun 03 2016, 10:18 PM
I just noticed all of my belts and dans are missing. Are they working to correct this ? Thanks

Pamgow
Jun 03 2016, 10:22 PM
Thank you for the updates. I'm just curious though........and have a dumb question. Why are 99% of the restaurants FC? There are very few that are for coins. I keep hoping that this will "even out" so that the "poor" people can eat too. Maybe a soup kitchen is in order. ;)

VondaK
Jun 03 2016, 10:30 PM
I've lost all my belt rankings in the store. Is it in the works to be fixed?:confused:

Taz D
Jun 03 2016, 10:41 PM
The developers are aware of the missing belt dans and are working on it.

JudyD1651
Jun 03 2016, 10:46 PM
There is a Soup Kitchen and it's FC.

JudyD1651
Jun 03 2016, 10:47 PM
Losing belt rankings may be a good thing :) we can start over.

Petuniaflower
Jun 03 2016, 11:02 PM
I notice some posting buckwheat bonus's is it not a problem for everyone?

auntsusie59
Jun 03 2016, 11:07 PM
all of my belts and dans have reset to level one!!!

Petuniaflower
Jun 03 2016, 11:14 PM
all of my belts and dans have reset to level one!!!

same here,I just made the sour cream orange belt LOL

Petuniaflower
Jun 03 2016, 11:30 PM
same here,I just made the sour cream orange belt LOL

I promise this is the last post from me tonight. I keep noticing neighbors posting buckwheat bonus's. Makes me jealous. Why are some not having problems? Are they on different computers or what?

Aussie Rae
Jun 03 2016, 11:44 PM
glad to see I am not the only one who is back to 1 in the belts, LOL I am sure it will be fixed and am not stressing out over it, life is too short to worry about the little things..

Gail Green-jeans
Jun 03 2016, 11:51 PM
I bought all of the gifting machines about 5 hours ago and put them all in my storage. Now I am unable to send any gifts at all. None of my neighbors show up on any of my lists to send gifts to.... they do not come up when trying to search manually either. I had no problems sending gifts until I bought the machines. I don't see anyone else posting about this issue. I have cleared mem cache (3 xs) and also browsing history. I use chrome.

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 12:05 AM
I bought all of the gifting machines about 5 hours ago and put them all in my storage. Now I am unable to send any gifts at all. None of my neighbors show up on any of my lists to send gifts to.... they do not come up when trying to search manually either. I had no problems sending gifts until I bought the machines. I don't see anyone else posting about this issue. I have cleared mem cache (3 xs) and also browsing history. I use chrome.
Hi Gail,
If you have a high number of friends then that is why you can't send gifts and not because of the tools. Facebook created a bug that is effecting anything to do with your friends which causes the lists to not come up correctly. I believe you may have just gotten effected by it as not all of us have been effected at the same time.

Gail Green-jeans
Jun 04 2016, 12:11 AM
Thanks for responding, Taz. What is considered a "high number"? I have 340 of which only about 60 are FT neighbors and 25 or so that used to play FT and are now inactive (and removed from my neighbor bar). It sure seems awfully coincidental that it happened exactly at the time that I purchased the gifting machines?

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 12:14 AM
Thanks for responding, Taz. What is considered a "high number"? I have 340 of which only about 60 are FT neighbors and 25 or so that used to play FT and are now inactive (and removed from my neighbor bar). It sure seems awfully coincidental that it happened exactly at the time that I purchased the gifting machines?
Hi Gail,
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

Gail Green-jeans
Jun 04 2016, 12:18 AM
Taz, thanks for suggestion, but have already done that 3 times as well as clearing browser history.

rocker grrrrrl
Jun 04 2016, 01:19 AM
7. Improvements to the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

a) When a contest ends and your Neighborhood ranked in the first 3 positions:
-a.1) You will have a chance to thank your top 10 most performing neighbours. To do that you can go to the 'My Neighborhood Chains' tab and click the 'Thanks' button next to each neighbour.

Not a complaint, just letting you know. I DID NOT rank in the first 3 positions, and I was given the option to thank ALL of my neighbors, not just the top 10 performing neighbors. I did thank them all... I am wondering how many will complain over being thanked. LOL

mhope23
Jun 04 2016, 01:45 AM
Keep up the good work. Love the game long time player.

rodneycs
Jun 04 2016, 05:47 AM
I have just harvested [or rather had harvested]my 7th and 8th farms of buckwheat and still no belts. Why are some people able to post belts and others not??

Petuniaflower
Jun 04 2016, 08:56 AM
I have just harvested [or rather had harvested]my 7th and 8th farms of buckwheat and still no belts. Why are some people able to post belts and others not??

my buckwheat is still 399 to reach yellow belt,the other items have been corrected. I have buckwheat coming off in a hour and a half,if it stays on yellow will let you know.

jeannine_p
Jun 04 2016, 09:01 AM
ok so here's the latest, earlier in the week, i made a suggestion to release the belts for the perfume factory. THERE WERE NONE. i have 2 of those factories, and can never keep the silly stuff stocked. i know there were issues with dans disappearing last night. i come back this morning, and both of my perfume factories have all the belts at 6th dan, meaning i cant get any more. PLEASE HELP!! we farmers rely on those dans to get stuff stored up, and i think its rather unfair to just have everything automatically go to the last dan, so we cant store any up from bonuses. im sure its just a new glitch, but its a frustrating one. thanks for the help mods and devs, for all the hard work that you put into this for us. we really do appreciate you

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 09:08 AM
ok so here's the latest, earlier in the week, i made a suggestion to release the belts for the perfume factory. THERE WERE NONE. i have 2 of those factories, and can never keep the silly stuff stocked. i know there were issues with dans disappearing last night. i come back this morning, and both of my perfume factories have all the belts at 6th dan, meaning i cant get any more. PLEASE HELP!! we farmers rely on those dans to get stuff stored up, and i think its rather unfair to just have everything automatically go to the last dan, so we cant store any up from bonuses. im sure its just a new glitch, but its a frustrating one. thanks for the help mods and devs, for all the hard work that you put into this for us. we really do appreciate you
Hi Jeannine,
I am sorry, but the perfume factory has had the belts for at least a month as no new belts were released this time except for the new items added. There isn't any way for us to restore any belts back to you to let you get them again.

jeannine_p
Jun 04 2016, 09:32 AM
thanks taz for letting me know, but what doesnt make sense is earlier in the week there were no belts. i made a suggestion to have them released.

Karin Venables
Jun 04 2016, 03:48 PM
Why do I suddenly have an olive oil shortage when there are no new facilities that require it? I added another oil factory and that didn't even begin to make a dent in the problem. Just wondering if we have a glitch somewhere?

DitzyLuvBug2
Jun 04 2016, 04:51 PM
I accepted thank you's when I got online just fine. I bring back up Farm Town and click on the contest cube. It displays partial info in the Thank You window and where it says Main Action can't be clicked on. It gives me the pointed finger on the Red X however clicking it does nothing. It freezes in place and all I can do is hit Play to reload. Here is pic of what it is showing.

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 05:00 PM
I accepted thank you's when I got online just fine. I bring back up Farm Town and click on the contest cube. It displays partial info in the Thank You window and where it says Main Action can't be clicked on. It gives me the pointed finger on the Red X however clicking it does nothing. It freezes in place and all I can do is hit Play to reload. Here is pic of what it is showing.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,

DitzyLuvBug2
Jun 04 2016, 05:06 PM
Hi DitzyLuvBug,

Just did that again and still freezes when I hit the contest cube

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 05:11 PM
Just did that again and still freezes when I hit the contest cube
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Try clearing your browser cache then. I just tried mine and it worked fine for accepting the thanks and going on.

DitzyLuvBug2
Jun 04 2016, 05:18 PM
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Try clearing your browser cache then. I just tried mine and it worked fine for accepting the thanks and going on.

I have cleared all my browser's history/cache and also tried another browser and it still freezes where all I can do is reload Farm Town.

Mine did fine initially too in accepting. Then I left Farm Town and when I came back and was going to fill the contest items, hit the cube and then was frozen.

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 05:28 PM
I have cleared all my browser's history/cache and also tried another browser and it still freezes where all I can do is reload Farm Town.

Mine did fine initially too in accepting. Then I left Farm Town and when I came back and was going to fill the contest items, hit the cube and then was frozen.
Hi DitzyLuvBug,
Please contact Support as I am not sure why this is happening to you. One moderator said hers hesitated for a second but went ahead and worked. We have tried it and no hesitation. I am not sure why yours is hung up.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Farmer Ce
Jun 04 2016, 10:48 PM
more than a few times i go to work factories/facilities and the game takes me to the farm but does not open the window to start working them.. i repeatedly return to the post but with the same result.. my wife tells me that after 3 or 4 trys it will sometimes work for her.. i have not been able to detect a pattern or identify conditions that would cause this intermittent problem..

you can imagine with the number of factory postings (thank you NCC) how frustrating this becomes.. i love the game overall and hope this can be fixed.. if we are doing something on our end to cause this to happen, please let me know.. because of this situation i have all but given up on being competitive in the NCC and feel bad not being able to help my neighbors improve their scores.. thank you..

lollipopthebunny
Jun 04 2016, 10:50 PM
I don't understand that new thing when visiting a neighbor an the box to remove them as a ?. For what reason is that?

I read one response in here to that an still don't see the point of it and what it is really for. It is also in a bad place as people are going to end up removing someone by accident if they happen to click an not be paying attention.

I think it was for Neighbor an or buddies of the neighbor.

Please clarify it an what reason for this when we can already remove someone in other ways...

rodneycs
Jun 04 2016, 10:53 PM

If you click on the black thing which looks like you use for kite flying it says 5 but now I have just got my first buckwheat brown belt after having had harvested 9 farms.

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 11:02 PM
more than a few times i go to work factories/facilities and the game takes me to the farm but does not open the window to start working them.. i repeatedly return to the post but with the same result.. my wife tells me that after 3 or 4 trys it will sometimes work for her.. i have not been able to detect a pattern or identify conditions that would cause this intermittent problem..

you can imagine with the number of factory postings (thank you NCC) how frustrating this becomes.. i love the game overall and hope this can be fixed.. if we are doing something on our end to cause this to happen, please let me know.. because of this situation i have all but given up on being competitive in the NCC and feel bad not being able to help my neighbors improve their scores.. thank you..
Hi Farmer Ce,
Are these possibly neighbors who have you set as a super neighbor? I have seen on occasion that instead of getting the facility hire I will get a tool in my hand for those. If you can see those posts in both the My Requests/Show Farm Town Wall Requests and in the Newsfeed or on their timeline when one of those doesn't work try using the other.

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 11:08 PM
I don't understand that new thing when visiting a neighbor an the box to remove them as a ?. For what reason is that?

I read one response in here to that an still don't see the point of it and what it is really for. It is also in a bad place as people are going to end up removing someone by accident if they happen to click an not be paying attention.

I think it was for Neighbor an or buddies of the neighbor.

Please clarify it an what reason for this when we can already remove someone in other ways...
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
Even if you remove someone from your neighbors, that does not remove you from their neighbor list. Remember that to set up as Neighbors you each have to send a request and accept them. This gives you a way to be able to remove yourself from their neighbor list.
As an example, if you have a neighbor that you no longer want to have contact with, for whatever reason then in the past you could remove them from your list, but they could still contact you because they still had you on their list. This also allowed them to work your facilities and collect bonuses from you.

Taz D
Jun 04 2016, 11:11 PM
If you click on the black thing which looks like you use for kite flying it says 5 but now I have just got my first buckwheat brown belt after having had harvested 9 farms.
Hi Rodneycs,
Is the color around it red and black or brown? The brown belt is the 5th belt.

firegold flames
Jun 05 2016, 02:11 AM
thank for updates

JNelson
Jun 05 2016, 07:44 AM
one step closer to farm 30.31.32 !!!!!!!!!! I hope they release them as a group

lollipopthebunny
Jun 05 2016, 01:42 PM
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
Even if you remove someone from your neighbors, that does not remove you from their neighbor list. Remember that to set up as Neighbors you each have to send a request and accept them. This gives you a way to be able to remove yourself from their neighbor list.
As an example, if you have a neighbor that you no longer want to have contact with, for whatever reason then in the past you could remove them from your list, but they could still contact you because they still had you on their list. This also allowed them to work your facilities and collect bonuses from you.
Ok so its for removing people I don't want as a neighbor that may still have me but I don't have them any more...right? I do have one person that shows in white on my neighbor tab at the top but don't want her so this new thing I could go to her farm an remove her as a neighbor/buddy an she wouldn't be able to do my farms etc any more. Or talk to me? Do we need to unfriend them on FB also?

I kinda think I have it now...but still slightly confused with it.

Tom C
Jun 05 2016, 01:58 PM
I have a super neighbor harvesting my buckwheat now, and he says there are a few crops on some of my farms that have gone to waste, when he went over them to see what they were it said it was buckwheat. Farm 8 had four that said they were wasted, while the rest had 1.8 days left.

Taz D
Jun 05 2016, 02:57 PM
Ok so its for removing people I don't want as a neighbor that may still have me but I don't have them any more...right? I do have one person that shows in white on my neighbor tab at the top but don't want her so this new thing I could go to her farm an remove her as a neighbor/buddy an she wouldn't be able to do my farms etc any more. Or talk to me? Do we need to unfriend them on FB also?

I kinda think I have it now...but still slightly confused with it.
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
If they are in white they are not your neighbor. The only way to get rid of that is to unfriend them in Facebook. Even then they will still show up for a while until Faecbook realizes you are no longer friends.

Taz D
Jun 05 2016, 02:59 PM
I have a super neighbor harvesting my buckwheat now, and he says there are a few crops on some of my farms that have gone to waste, when he went over them to see what they were it said it was buckwheat. Farm 8 had four that said they were wasted, while the rest had 1.8 days left.
Hi Tom,
I am not sure why it would be that way unless their date and time were incorrect. If all of the crop was buckwheat then the 1.8 days are not possible as buckwheat is a 1 day crop.

Karin Venables
Jun 05 2016, 03:09 PM
I noticed that the pending amounts at 100% capacity of all my factories are down substantially. Where it used to be 6600 for a full sugar factory it is now down to 5580. That is a major drop. The same can be said for every one of my facilities. I have gone through my stored supplies at one heck of a rate in the last week to two weeks and I am unable to keep up with demand on some key items. Some like olive oil are only produced in FC premium factories so it isn't easy to just buy more. Others are already maxed out with one on every farm and just barely keeping up. Please check this out as we will put more production facilities on our farms to keep up and cause a storage issue when you correct the mistake and we are over producing and not willing to stop just incase this happens again.

Dave L
Jun 05 2016, 03:46 PM

This happens to me a lot. I've worked out that if I try to work someone's facilities while someone else is working on my farms (harvest and plow or whatever), it will nearly always fail.
Nowadays I just don't bother trying to do factories or facilities while someone is working my farms.

Tom C
Jun 05 2016, 06:34 PM
The crops were water which makes them last longer Here is a photo from a friend who has noticed the same thing.

Taz D
Jun 05 2016, 09:27 PM
The crops were water which makes them last longer Here is a photo from a friend who has noticed the same thing.
Hi Tom,
That looks like you have some bad plots that could be from accidental layering. Only thing I can suggest for that is toharvest what is available, then delete all the plots on the farm, save, close and reopen the farm and then repeat again for any plots that show up again until there aren't any showing. Then you can replow and plant and they should all be right.

Aussie Rae
Jun 05 2016, 11:25 PM
fyi, I also have had a few random Buckwheat plots that had wasted, and had done so before the rest of the farm had matured.. its no big deal, just have to delete until they have completely vanished.. its happened on a few farms, including one where I didn't even plant Buckwheat, hahaha

GoalieAunt
Jun 06 2016, 09:57 AM
Hi Tom,
I am not sure why it would be that way unless their date and time were incorrect. If all of the crop was buckwheat then the 1.8 days are not possible as buckwheat is a 1 day crop.

If you irrigated, you could have a 1 day crop that has 1.8 days until going to waste. :)

bliky
Jun 06 2016, 11:43 AM
Hello,

It looks like the animal reporting piece of the "Show Farm stats" is not working. I have run the clear memcache and browser cache, etc. When I choose animals ready on my current farm, the screen is blank. (My chicken coop is ready to harvest). When I choose animals growing on my current farm, it only shows the animals that are not located in their respective shed/coop.

Tiger
Jun 06 2016, 01:04 PM
Hello,

It looks like the animal reporting piece of the "Show Farm stats" is not working. I have run the clear memcache and browser cache, etc. When I choose animals ready on my current farm, the screen is blank. (My chicken coop is ready to harvest). When I choose animals growing on my current farm, it only shows the animals that are not located in their respective shed/coop.

Hi bliky,

Do you have that farm marked as a quest farm by any chance? I will not be able to check the rest of the animal sheds on the rest of my farms for some hours yet. I did find a problem on one of my farms.

bliky
Jun 06 2016, 01:21 PM
Hi bliky,

Do you have that farm marked as a quest farm by any chance? I will not be able to check the rest of the animal sheds on the rest of my farms for some hours yet. I did find a problem on one of my farms.

Hi Tiger,

The farm I tested this on was not my quest farm. Good thought though. Additionally, when I looked at the "All Farms" section earlier, I was still only able to see the animals not in their respective sheds.

I have also asked my wife to look at her farms and it appears that she is seeing the same results as I am. She has a chicken coop that will be ready in about an hour, so I have asked her to wait to harvest it until I look. If my suspicion is correct, she will only see the one lone hen walking around her farm as ready to harvest, not the geese, hens, and turkeys that are stored in the coop. I will report back once I know more.

Tiger
Jun 06 2016, 01:40 PM
Hi Tiger,

The farm I tested this on was not my quest farm. Good thought though. Additionally, when I looked at the "All Farms" section earlier, I was still only able to see the animals not in their respective sheds.

I have also asked my wife to look at her farms and it appears that she is seeing the same results as I am. She has a chicken coop that will be ready in about an hour, so I have asked her to wait to harvest it until I look. If my suspicion is correct, she will only see the one lone hen walking around her farm as ready to harvest, not the geese, hens, and turkeys that are stored in the coop. I will report back once I know more.

Hi bliky,

Thanks for your information. It sounding like the Farm Stats is not updating correctly. When the developers have time they will I am sure work on it.
In the meantime, the best way to see if and what animals are ready is to go to the facility manager as you can see that if a shed does not have a time in it then it is ready to harvest and can be harvested directly from there without having to go to each farm and building to do so.

NJones277
Jun 06 2016, 03:07 PM
Having trouble with gifts With trains I get "this has expired" or "you can't boost train of a farmer who is not your neighbor" generally - probably not that exact quote. I've rebooted, cleared memcache, cleared browser cache... Then I go back in and all the train boosts are still showing up in my gift box. So...I decide to just accepted the gifts and I get "a error occurred, please try again later." One more thing, at least the bottom gift is not showing up. You can scroll to it. Is this something the devs are aware of and can it please be fixed? Thanks.

Taz D
Jun 06 2016, 03:13 PM
Having trouble with gifts With trains I get "this has expired" or "you can't boost train of a farmer who is not your neighbor" generally - probably not that exact quote. I've rebooted, cleared memcache, cleared browser cache... The I go back in and all the train boosts are still showing up in my gift box. So...I decide to just accepted the gifts and I get "a error occurred, please try again later." Is this something the devs are aware of and can it please be fixed? Thanks.
Hi NJones,
Yes they are aware of it. This is being caused by the Facebook bug that is affecting those with large amounts of friends.

Momma Woods
Jun 06 2016, 03:17 PM
Having trouble with gifts With trains I get "this has expired" or "you can't boost train of a farmer who is not your neighbor" generally - probably not that exact quote. I've rebooted, cleared memcache, cleared browser cache... Then I go back in and all the train boosts are still showing up in my gift box. So...I decide to just accepted the gifts and I get "a error occurred, please try again later." One more thing, at least the bottom gift is not showing up. You can scroll to it. Is this something the devs are aware of and can it please be fixed? Thanks.

I am having a similar problem Can't exchange or accept gifts Get this mssg An error has occurred. Please try again later.

Momma Woods
Jun 06 2016, 03:23 PM
Why do I get this mssg when I try to do memcache
Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.
I use Google chrome ond Windows 10

Taz D
Jun 06 2016, 03:32 PM
Why do I get this mssg when I try to do memcache
Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.
I use Google chrome ond Windows 10
Hi Momma Woods,
Please try clearing your memcache with the link below, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
You may have an old link you are using.

auntsusie59
Jun 07 2016, 01:54 AM
this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Is it a glitch or problem? I have 0 requests after 24 hours when I usually get over a 100

auntsusie59
Jun 07 2016, 03:00 AM
nevermind I reloaded farmtown and they are there now

marymarcel
Jun 07 2016, 07:02 AM
this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Is it a glitch or problem? I have 0 requests after 24 hours when I usually get over a 100

nevermind I reloaded farmtown and they are there now

So glad everything is ok for you:)

marymarcel
Jun 07 2016, 07:03 AM
Hi all:)

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - June 7th, 6:20AM

BugFix: Some users can't load the game because it's stuck at the Joining Room phase
BugFix: Some users have issues showing the Neighborhood Chains Contest screen, it freezes when trying to show all the Thanks that have been sent from users
BugFix: Farm Stats not reporting animals inside the Sheds
BugFix: Farm Selector covering the Envelope for sending messages for users with a Farm Count equal or less than 8.
BugFix: Some users, specially those who do heavy layering/stacking, were seeing unexpected gone to waste buckwheat fields

Aussie Rae
Jun 08 2016, 01:28 AM
I am happy to say that I no longer have any wasted Buckwheat on any of my farms, yipee, :)

Aussie Rae
Jun 08 2016, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the fathers day gifts, :)

AlyceAnn
Jun 08 2016, 04:26 AM
Just to post an update on the Facebook and 2800 friends item. I have deleted many friends and am below 2500. When I do delete some, I can then see others other than neighbors in My Neighbor tab. BUT there is no name with the ones not already neighbors, so then I can't use that tool to delete more, no name can't click on it to open in a new tab to un friend. Only the profile pic comes up, click that and you just go to your farm. I still can't boost any train from a non neighbor, just says I must be a friend first. Is there any update on this disaster?

marymarcel
Jun 08 2016, 06:12 AM
Just to post an update on the Facebook and 2800 friends item. I have deleted many friends and am below 2500. When I do delete some, I can then see others other than neighbors in My Neighbor tab. BUT there is no name with the ones not already neighbors, so then I can't use that tool to delete more, no name can't click on it to open in a new tab to un friend. Only the profile pic comes up, click that and you just go to your farm. I still can't boost any train from a non neighbor, just says I must be a friend first. Is there any update on this disaster?

Hi AlyceAnn:)

It seems users with not big amount of friends are also affected, but not all. The game developers and facebook are still working on this problem.

Qivis
Jun 08 2016, 08:00 AM
Suddenly accepted gifts are sometimes in the gift box to store as they should be, and other times they vanish completely, but trees which were previously placed the farms are back in the gift box -- even though they have not vanished from the farms on which they've been placed. Is it my 1626 friends that is messing things up, a different Facebook glitch, or perhaps Spectrum (formerly known as Time Warner) messing things up?

Scratch that last one. No ping or packet loss issues. So my internet connection is not to blame.

marymarcel
Jun 08 2016, 08:13 AM
Suddenly accepted gifts are sometimes in the gift box to store as they should be, and other times they vanish completely, but trees which were previously placed the farms are back in the gift box -- even though they have not vanished from the farms on which they've been placed. Is it my 1626 friends that is messing things up, a different Facebook glitch, or perhaps Spectrum (formerly known as Time Warner) messing things up?

Scratch that last one. No ping or packet loss issues. So my internet connection is not to blame.

Hi Qivis:)

Are the trees back in your gift box right now? I checked your data and you only have flour.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and please let us know if this happens again and trees are back in your gift box at that moment

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Qivis
Jun 08 2016, 08:41 AM
Hi Qivis:)

Are the trees back in your gift box right now? I checked your data and you only have flour.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and please let us know if this happens again and trees are back in your gift box at that moment

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

I had cleared the cache earlier to work a newly accepted friend's facilities. It took 5 or 6 refreshes, but just as suddenly as gifts lay unclaimed in my gift box even after they had been stored or moved already, they appear to be behaving normally again. I ended up with about 22 more rubber trees in total than I expected though since they remained on the farm on which I placed them and were merely duplicated. :D

JudyD1651
Jun 08 2016, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the Father's Day items. I really love the old west items.

marymarcel
Jun 08 2016, 06:36 PM

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - June 8th, 7:20PM

BugFix: Trying to work friends facilities was failing frequently if there were farmers working at your farms at the same time, this shouldn't happen anymore, please report if this is not the case. Don't forget to reload the game.

Dr. Dirt
Jun 08 2016, 07:49 PM
hi all:)

from raul's notes for the new release

post-release updates - june 8th, 7:20pm

bugfix: Trying to work friends facilities was failing frequently if there were farmers working at your farms at the same time, this shouldn't happen anymore, please report if this is not the case. Don't forget to reload the game.

yes!!!:):)

jeannine_p
Jun 08 2016, 10:19 PM
so mods, i bought the gifting machine that multiplies my gifts x 4, and it was working earlier today. it is not working now. instead of getting 60 eggs total for the 1 gift i just accepted, i got the standard 15. what gives? im sure its being worked on, but please fix this, i paid fc for that thingy! lol thanks!

to add to my previous post, i just ran memcache, and reloaded farm, and accepted 1 fuel tank. looked in my gift box, and its ONLY 1 fuel tank

Taz D
Jun 08 2016, 10:41 PM
so mods, i bought the gifting machine that multiplies my gifts x 4, and it was working earlier today. it is not working now. instead of getting 60 eggs total for the 1 gift i just accepted, i got the standard 15. what gives? im sure its being worked on, but please fix this, i paid fc for that thingy! lol thanks!

to add to my previous post, i just ran memcache, and reloaded farm, and accepted 1 fuel tank. looked in my gift box, and its ONLY 1 fuel tank
Hi Jeannine,
I just tried and the same thing happened. They fixed an issue where we were getting multiples for the bonuses and ingredient requests when you were only supposed to get 1 each for those when sent. Apparently they fixed it too good and it stopped the multiple gifts as well. We will contact the developers about this.

jeannine_p
Jun 08 2016, 11:04 PM
Hi Jeannine,
I just tried and the same thing happened. They fixed an issue where we were getting multiples for the bonuses and ingredient requests when you were only supposed to get 1 each for those when sent. Apparently they fixed it too good and it stopped the multiple gifts as well. We will contact the developers about this.

thanks for the update Taz!! :)

beverduster
Jun 08 2016, 11:08 PM
what happened to my friends list, that took years to get, whatever happened , i dont like it,

Taz D
Jun 08 2016, 11:18 PM
what happened to my friends list, that took years to get, whatever happened , i dont like it,
Hi beverduster,
"Facebook just confirmed that they introduced a bug recently that do not allow games in Facebook on accounts with lot of friends to retrieve the full list of friends. This is currently affecting all the areas that requires friend interaction like boosting trains, working facilities, adding neighbours, etc for those users. They say they are currently working on a solution."
This was posted in last months release. Still waiting on Facebook to fix the bug, so there is nothing more that Slashkey can do on this.

Taz D
Jun 08 2016, 11:26 PM
thanks for the update Taz!! :)
Hi jeannine,
Raul just fixed this. I checked and it is working correctly now.

beverduster
Jun 08 2016, 11:31 PM
Hi beverduster,
"Facebook just confirmed that they introduced a bug recently that do not allow games in Facebook on accounts with lot of friends to retrieve the full list of friends. This is currently affecting all the areas that requires friend interaction like boosting trains, working facilities, adding neighbours, etc for those users. They say they are currently working on a solution."
This was posted in last months release. Still waiting on Facebook to fix the bug, so there is nothing more that Slashkey can do on this.

thanks for the quick answer taz

Aussie Rae
Jun 09 2016, 12:43 AM
gosh darn it, lol, that was a lovely bug, getting multiple ingredients and bonus when posting, ROFL, :) :) :)
one thing that is not so nice is that a bonus worker lost around 50 million coins when doing my fish farm.. usual payout is over 85 million coins.. the worker said they only got around 30 million.. and this is a worker who has done my fishing many many times.. and knows what the bonus chest payout is.. hope its just a temporary bug.

Jean's Farm
Jun 09 2016, 06:41 PM
The graphics on the farms look different. The printing part....the chat box printing looks fuzzy and the farm name totals across the top look different too. They aren't as sharp as usual. Like my eyes can't focus on them. My friend says the same thing

Texas Star
Jun 09 2016, 07:48 PM
The graphics on the farms look different. The printing part....the chat box printing looks fuzzy and the farm name totals across the top look different too. They aren't as sharp as usual. Like my eyes can't focus on them. My friend says the same thing

I have been having the same problem. I used the Memcache cleaner but no change. The names on the neighbor bar are fuzzy too. The font on the message box and messages is spidery, thin, light resulting in fuzzy appearance and making things hard to read.

Begonia Wildwind
Jun 09 2016, 08:04 PM

I thought it was the browser I was using, or just me... Anyway, I find it consistent across several different browsers, and others see it too, so it's NOT me after all, lol ;)

Taz D
Jun 09 2016, 09:44 PM

I have been having the same problem. I used the Memcache cleaner but no change. The names on the neighbor bar are fuzzy too. The font on the message box and messages is spidery, thin, light resulting in fuzzy appearance and making things hard to read.

I thought it was the browser I was using, or just me... Anyway, I find it consistent across several different browsers, and others see it too, so it's NOT me after all, lol ;)
Hi all,
I don't know if the developers made a change to the text, maybe to be able to get the full fuel, coins, and experience points numbers on the screen, but you can change your default text in your browser to one that is easier to read.

Aussie Rae
Jun 09 2016, 10:44 PM
I thought it was just me also, glad to know I am not alone...

maggiel29
Jun 10 2016, 01:53 AM
Im having trouble with the scroll mouse wheel in the menus. When I use the wheel to scroll up or down the menus just close - happens to all of them. The scroll wheel works fine when I am not using it on anything in my farm.

cliffsr129
Jun 10 2016, 01:53 AM
i cant plant my farms i keep getting error x025
i have the same problem. I have to refresh every couple minutes. Does anybody have a solution?

Dr. Dirt
Jun 10 2016, 05:15 AM
I've noticed since this last update that when I'm in full screen mode rolling the wheel on my mouse when zooming in and out causes a left click to happen the same as if I left clicked the mouse. This only happens in full screen mode when using the chrome browser. It doesn't happen with fire fox. I have tried this on my computer at work also and the same thing happens.

Jean's Farm
Jun 10 2016, 08:17 AM
Hi all,
I don't know if the developers made a change to the text, maybe to be able to get the full fuel, coins, and experience points numbers on the screen, but you can change your default text in your browser to one that is easier to read.

It's not a matter of reading it...it looks blurry. I will try a different one to see. I just did that and it doesn't help at all. :)

This morning I have another funny thing going on. When in full screen and using the wheel on the mouse to zoom in, what ever the mouse runs over at that time pops up the window for it.....be it a facility or a tree or a water. It even picked up one of my rivers once like I wanted to move it. Only happens when I use the wheel on the mouse to make it larger. It doesn't happen when I am in full screen but not zooming in on anything.

Tiger
Jun 10 2016, 09:18 AM
Im having trouble with the scroll mouse wheel in the menus. When I use the wheel to scroll up or down the menus just close - happens to all of them. The scroll wheel works fine when I am not using it on anything in my farm.

Hi maggie29,

Which browser were you using when this happened and were you full screen?

Tiger
Jun 10 2016, 09:20 AM
I've noticed since this last update that when I'm in full screen mode rolling the wheel on my mouse when zooming in and out causes a left click to happen the same as if I left clicked the mouse. This only happens in full screen mode when using the chrome browser. It doesn't happen with fire fox. I have tried this on my computer at work also and the same thing happens.

It's not a matter of reading it...it looks blurry. I will try a different one to see. I just did that and it doesn't help at all. :)

This morning I have another funny thing going on. When in full screen and using the wheel on the mouse to zoom in, what ever the mouse runs over at that time pops up the window for it.....be it a facility or a tree or a water. It even picked up one of my rivers once like I wanted to move it. Only happens when I use the wheel on the mouse to make it larger. It doesn't happen when I am in full screen but not zooming in on anything.

Hi Dr.Dirt and Jean,

For the scrolling issues left clicking>>

Which browser were you using when this happened and can you please try other browsers and see if you get the same results. Let us know which browsers this happens in please

Dr. Dirt
Jun 10 2016, 09:35 AM
Hi Dr.Dirt and Jean,

Which browser were you using when this happened and can you please try other browsers and see if you get the same results. Let us know which browsers this happens in please

Just happens with chrome for me. I tried fire fox and it worked fine. Haven't tried with anything else.

Tiger
Jun 10 2016, 09:36 AM
Just happens with chrome for me. I tried fire fox and it worked fine. Haven't tried with anything else.

Thank you for your information :). We are checking into this.

lcswdonna
Jun 10 2016, 12:38 PM
Same thing for me in Chrome. It tries to sell or move, or open whatever I am close to. If I move the cursor off the farm, it does not do this.

maggiel29
Jun 10 2016, 12:46 PM

Yes this is what is happening to me

Tiger
Jun 10 2016, 12:59 PM
Yes this is what is happening to me

Hi Maggiel29,

Are you also using Chrome? Have you tried another browser, if so which ones had the same problem.

jkmyer
Jun 10 2016, 01:17 PM
I can not find where to thank my neighbors involved with the neighborhood contest we finished second. Is this still in the works?

Tiger
Jun 10 2016, 01:24 PM
I can not find where to thank my neighbors involved with the neighborhood contest we finished second. Is this still in the works?

Hi jkmyer,

When you click to claim your reward it will tell you, you can thank your neighbours. You then click on the neighbourhood chains tab, you should see the thanks buttons there by their names and pictures. Then you claim your reward. If you claim your reward before you thank them, the option disappears and then new contest loads.

Qivis
Jun 10 2016, 02:17 PM
Suddenly the My Request tab is saying 50 gifts are available that I have already collected and I am getting repeated requests to become farmers' neighbors and expiration notices for train boost requests because they are also not properly cleared. And Facebook has also changed how requests are listed for the games, so they are harder to remove that way.

Jean's Farm
Jun 10 2016, 02:55 PM
Hi Dr.Dirt and Jean,

I use Chrome....and I just discovered it is doing the same thing on another game I play. When I'm in full screen on that game it does the same things to the buildings.

As far as the graphic problems of the font looking blurry. I have one other game that I see the same thing in one place on the game.....not ALL the font like FT.

So it seems Chrome has fixed something that wasn't broke.

Tiger
Jun 10 2016, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone,

Those of you using Chrome or Opera and have the following>>

Thinner looking font looking faint, in things like chat and settings
Problems using the scroll wheel on your mouse when in Full Screen, like opening menus.

This seems to be specific to those two browsers and could possibly also happening in any chrome based browser.

We have contacted the developers to let them know what is happening to see if anything can be done.

In the meantime all we can suggest is you try using another browser like Mozilla Firefox.

Raul updated his post here with the following information >>

Known Issues

- For users having visualization issues in farms, issues with graphics or text degraded, please post a screen shot in this thread and the browser and OS you are using.

Jean's Farm
Jun 10 2016, 07:14 PM
I'm having trouble posting a screen shot but.....

I have noticed this fuzzyness of the print in a google search when I read what searched in Wikipedia.....my home page where I read the news is fuzzy, too. I have noticed a little fuzzy print in one other game but only one small place on that game.

When I move my mouse off the farm on to the ads on the side the entire section around the farm flashes and it tries to open the ads. The farm its self is fine when I hover my mouse over it.

When I am in full screen on the farm if I use my wheel to zoom it moves what ever building I am near or opens the window to start the facility. It even picked up a river section once to move it. It is also doing this on another game I play on FB.

When I am on my news feed in FB it is fine. The print there seems to be fine also.

Taz D
Jun 10 2016, 10:38 PM
I'm having trouble posting a screen shot but.....

I have noticed this fuzzyness of the print in a google search when I read what searched in Wikipedia.....my home page where I read the news is fuzzy, too. I have noticed a little fuzzy print in one other game but only one small place on that game.

When I move my mouse off the farm on to the ads on the side the entire section around the farm flashes and it tries to open the ads. The farm its self is fine when I hover my mouse over it.

When I am in full screen on the farm if I use my wheel to zoom it moves what ever building I am near or opens the window to start the facility. It even picked up a river section once to move it. It is also doing this on another game I play on FB.

When I am on my news feed in FB it is fine. The print there seems to be fine also.
Hi Jean,
I have a couple suggestions that might help you and the others having this trouble until Chrome decides to fix the issues.
Try changing your default text font in Chrome to one that works for you that you can read.
Use the arrow buttons in the toolbar to zoom with for full screen as that will work without causing the click that you get with the wheel.
Hopefully Chrome will realize the problem and fix it soon.

Tom C
Jun 10 2016, 11:04 PM
When I use Mozilla Foxfire I can not post factories or bonus.

Taz D
Jun 10 2016, 11:18 PM
When I use Mozilla Foxfire I can not post factories or bonus.
Hi Tom,
Do you have the exceptions sites added? If not here are the instructions for doing that:
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Tiger
Jun 11 2016, 07:58 AM
Hi Everyone,

From Raul's latest notes in the top post >>

Known Issues

- It looks like the latest update of Chrome or Flash introduced a few issues:

Suntanned
Jun 12 2016, 09:42 PM
Play catch up now, rather than later. I'm too close to 999 billion coins, so look to the future. No, wait - that's too many coins - can we think trillions?

Maybe move the whole new coin field to the right with enough characters in the record for expansion beyond its current capacities? Old programmer talk, was fun, still miss it.

Qivis
Jun 13 2016, 05:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

From Raul's latest notes in the top post >>

Known Issues

- It looks like the latest update of Chrome or Flash introduced a few issues:

It could be worse! A couple other non-Slashkey games are producing random clicks without doing anything other than moving the mouse.

SeniorCornwall
Jun 13 2016, 11:01 AM
Play catch up now, rather than later. I'm too close to 999 billion coins, so look to the future. No, wait - that's too many coins - can we think trillions?

Maybe move the whole new coin field to the right with enough characters in the record for expansion beyond its current capacities? Old programmer talk, was fun, still miss it.

Already has room for trillions of coins... I am there already :)

StoneFace
Jun 14 2016, 08:07 AM
Already has room for trillions of coins... I am there already :)

Well, I don't have any Trillion-neighbors......

but I wouldn't mind having one..... hint hint

SeniorCornwall
Jun 14 2016, 08:25 PM
Well, I don't have any Trillion-neighbors......

but I wouldn't mind having one..... hint hint

Well I always accept any Neighbor or friend requests received from FarmTown players... Look For "Senior Cornwall"....

Clohar
Jun 14 2016, 09:21 PM
Can't post invitation to accelarate freight cars. When trying I am getting a message stating that there is an error anas that Facebook is working to solve it

Taz D
Jun 14 2016, 10:11 PM
Can't post invitation to accelarate freight cars. When trying I am getting a message stating that there is an error anas that Facebook is working to solve it
H Clohar,
We are aware of this and the fact that you cannot send gifts from the gift page either. We have emailed the developers about these problems. It looks like a Facebook issue, but maybe the developers can come up with a fix or work around for this.

craftyoldlady7
Jun 14 2016, 11:36 PM
Hope that you will be able to fix the mouse wheel problem when in full screen. My eyesight is bad and must do most of my work full screen and this problem is very annoying. thank you

P.S. Love the game been playing since the summer of 2008.

Taz D
Jun 14 2016, 11:40 PM
Hope that you will be able to fix the mouse wheel problem when in full screen. My eyesight is bad and must do most of my work full screen and this problem is very annoying. thank you

P.S. Love the game been playing since the summer of 2008.
Hi craftyoldlady,
I am sorry but that problem is one caused within in Chrome. It will require Chrome to fix that problem as there isn't anything that Farm Town can do to fix it.
You can work around the problem by using the the magnifying glass plus and minus symbols below the symbol you use to go to full screen instead of using the scroll wheel to zoom.

Nighthawk12345
Jun 15 2016, 04:47 AM
H Clohar,
We are aware of this and the fact that you cannot send gifts from the gift page either. We have emailed the developers about these problems. It looks like a Facebook issue, but maybe the developers can come up with a fix or work around for this.

I have been playing around with the gift problem and discovered that it only occurs when you use the farmers list.

You can send gifts if you choose the search friends manually tab.

You can also still send gifts using the send gift buttons next to your neighbour name on the my neighbours page or the send gift link by the names shown in list under the main FT screen.

beverduster
Jun 15 2016, 05:30 AM
now i cant send out any train boosts, is this a new problem?

LazyMare
Jun 15 2016, 06:55 AM

Hi beverduster

Yes, and it's also affecting sending gifts, though so far returning received gifts is still working. We're all in the same boat (or should that be train?). The developers have been notified in case they are able to do anything but we fear the problem may stem from FB rather than SK.

LazyMare
Jun 15 2016, 07:10 AM

Hi beverduster

Yes, and it's also affecting sending gifts, though so far returning received gifts is still working. We're all in the same boat (or should that be train?). The developers have been notified in case they are able to do anything but we fear the problem may stem from FB rather than SK.

Selecting friends using the Search Friends Manually Tab is working at the moment though

beverduster
Jun 15 2016, 11:50 AM
Selecting friends using the Search Friends Manually Tab is working at the moment though
thanks taz for the answer

Ellsinore
Jun 15 2016, 02:23 PM
Hi beverduster

I'm leaning towards an FB problem, as I have the same issue with some other games I play. Hope they're getting on it. :-)

Lance75231
Jun 15 2016, 05:27 PM
since the the update I have not been able to boost my trains - any idea of what is going on - probably a facebook issue

marymarcel
Jun 15 2016, 06:20 PM
since the the update I have not been able to boost my trains - any idea of what is going on - probably a facebook issue

Hi Lance:)

We are all having the same problem when trying to boost our train or send gifts.

You have information about this in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=623058

mcdaddie
Jun 16 2016, 03:50 PM
Hi there, I should know the answer to this question. I also tried finding it in the game guide. A friend of mine just started playing FT this week so I thought I would help her out a bit. After seeding her one farm I tried to irrigate using my Purple sprinkler system. I didn't even have the tool at her place. I have every other tool I own, but not able to use sprinkler. Is this a level problem on her part. Thx in adv for your help.

Taz D
Jun 16 2016, 04:08 PM
Hi there, I should know the answer to this question. I also tried finding it in the game guide. A friend of mine just started playing FT this week so I thought I would help her out a bit. After seeding her one farm I tried to irrigate using my Purple sprinkler system. I didn't even have the tool at her place. I have every other tool I own, but not able to use sprinkler. Is this a level problem on her part. Thx in adv for your help.
Hi Mcdaddie,
You can only use their sprinklers when working for someone else. That and the manure trucks they have to own for you to use them as a super neighbor.

Alexm2012
Jun 16 2016, 05:30 PM
Hi there

do you think it would be possible in the next update for like a turbo flower/chop/tree shaker were paying the extra (like a dear fc tool) to be able to harvest and trees chop all trees harvest all flowers on that farm with 1 click of 1 tool it would save tons of time bring up exp for lower level player and faster gameplay it would be amazing if that was possible !!! Thanks

Tiger
Jun 16 2016, 06:16 PM
Hi there

do you think it would be possible in the next update for like a turbo flower/chop/tree shaker were paying the extra (like a dear fc tool) to be able to harvest and trees chop all trees harvest all flowers on that farm with 1 click of 1 tool it would save tons of time bring up exp for lower level player and faster gameplay it would be amazing if that was possible !!! Thanks

Hi Alexm2012,

Ideas for the game would be better placed in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas for the game are gathered for the developers to see. You will not be able to start a "New Thread" there, all you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea and post a "Reply". If you can't find one there is one called "My Idea doesn't have a Thread" which you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

mcdaddie
Jun 16 2016, 07:21 PM
Yay !! the trains are boosting again folks. :D

Qivis
Jun 16 2016, 08:27 PM
Yay !! the trains are boosting again folks. :D

I was just able to send gifts the normal way too! :) :D

Moose Mob
Jun 17 2016, 08:42 AM
I can send train push requests again!

Duplicate trains that were dispatched at the same time are somehow scheduled to arrive many hours apart now... but I guess I can get those back on track somehow (pun intended).

Alexandra_J
Jun 17 2016, 05:27 PM
I can send our train boosts now and gifts. I only have 849 fb friends. Some of my farming friends have over 2800 facebook friends and are still having trouble boosting trains and/or sending gifts. Does the 2800 friend limit still apply thank you.

Tiger
Jun 17 2016, 06:03 PM
I can send our train boosts now and gifts. I only have 849 fb friends. Some of my farming friends have over 2800 facebook friends and are still having trouble boosting trains and/or sending gifts. Does the 2800 friend limit still apply thank you.

Hi Cornish Lil Princess,

No the limit is not set in stone, we are aware it is affecting those with far fewer. What the lower limit is now we are not sure.

Qivis
Jun 17 2016, 09:30 PM

As Taz stated the 2800 is not set in stone, but you may want to keep in mind also that since it is a Facebook issue it may take longer for some problems to be corrected. Facebook has hundreds of thousands of servers world wide and if it is a hardware issue rather than merely a program issue it may take quite a while for it to be corrected no matter what number of friends people have.

Old McMark
Jun 17 2016, 10:59 PM
My post from last night seems to have been either deleted or moved. If you move/delete something, please leave some sort of breadcrumb for the poster so that it can be found. It was regarding the behavior of the purple irrigation tool.

Taz D
Jun 17 2016, 11:14 PM
My post from last night seems to have been either deleted or moved. If you move/delete something, please leave some sort of breadcrumb for the poster so that it can be found. It was regarding the behavior of the purple irrigation tool.
Hi Mcmark,
When we move a post there isn't any way to leave a redirect. However, if you find a post moved yourcan check to see where it went by clicking on your name at the top of the forum to open your mamber account. Then if you click on the Statistics tab you can then click on Find all posts by yourself. That will show you where your post is. Your post was moved to the Help & Support section thread about the Sprinklers and answered there as it was not about this release.If you have a question about a part of the game, that is not about something in the current release then it is better to post your question or problem in the Help & Support forum rather than in here in the News and Announcements.
Here is a link to where your post is and my answer directly under it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6077494#post6077494

sdsickinger
Jun 19 2016, 03:38 PM
I just noticed that when I try to move my Big Sea coasts using the Green Free style hand it rotates them in the opposite direction. As I have my coasts overlapped it want let me move them in the direction that I want to. I can Rotate them back to the position I want them to be and lay them down on green grass but as soon as I pick them up again using the green hand it rotates them again. What's Up?

Taz D
Jun 19 2016, 03:51 PM
I just noticed that when I try to move my Big Sea coasts using the Green Free style hand it rotates them in the opposite direction. As I have my coasts overlapped it want let me move them in the direction that I want to. I can Rotate them back to the position I want them to be and lay them down on green grass but as soon as I pick them up again using the green hand it rotates them again. What's Up?
Hi sdsickinger,
I just tried this and got the same results. We will let the developers know.

petals
Jun 19 2016, 08:21 PM
What's going on with the changes for fishing for someone else?

chrisluvsanimals
Jun 19 2016, 08:30 PM
What's going on with the changes for fishing for someone else?

Not sure if this answers your question or not, but there are lots of other posts about the problem of fishing and not getting paid for it in THIS THREAD (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548182&page=34)

It's been reported to the devs

Starstruck Farms
Jun 20 2016, 10:28 AM
Not sure where to post this....
Since we had Memorial Day gifts/store items, are we getting 4th of July and Labor Day stuff as well?

Taz D
Jun 20 2016, 10:34 AM
Not sure where to post this....
Since we had Memorial Day gifts/store items, are we getting 4th of July and Labor Day stuff as well?
Hi Starstruck,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us before anything is released.

Starstruck Farms
Jun 20 2016, 10:36 AM
Hi Starstruck,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us before anything is released.

Thx...was just wondering if anyone here was on staff with Farmtown or something. I'll keep hoping

kejusa
Jun 20 2016, 10:40 AM
It would be nice if some British stuff was treated as special; after all we contribute too! Even our Mothering Sunday is in a different month.

marymarcel
Jun 20 2016, 11:07 AM
It would be nice if some British stuff was treated as special; after all we contribute too! Even our Mothering Sunday is in a different month.

Hi kejusa:)

It would be better if you post your idea in our Suggetion Section so the developers can read it.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to that Section, thank you!

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Texas Belle
Jun 20 2016, 12:17 PM
Isn't it time to think about closing this thread? Just wishful thinking, almost the 3 weeks promised for new levels too... tired of harvesting and planting, need new toys.. pretty please....

jeannine_p
Jun 20 2016, 10:09 PM
mmmm, fc, what to spend it on????? :D

Z.O.D
Jun 21 2016, 11:09 AM
8 years later, game still lags. lol..smh.

Nancyg336
Jun 21 2016, 11:28 AM
i have been a player for a few yrs now and i have invested so much time and REAL money i this game to get tools facilities etc and this new update *****!i have spent endless coins getting water and making my farms built to cash in w coins. now u guys have decided that we are no longer getting coins for fishing! totally unacceptable. i hope you guys fix this issue bc if thats the case i dont think i want to play anymore what was the point in buying stupid speed boat that cost like 50fc!

marymarcel
Jun 21 2016, 11:46 AM
i have been a player for a few yrs now and i have invested so much time and REAL money i this game to get tools facilities etc and this new update *****!i have spent endless coins getting water and making my farms built to cash in w coins. now u guys have decided that we are no longer getting coins for fishing! totally unacceptable. i hope you guys fix this issue bc if thats the case i dont think i want to play anymore what was the point in buying stupid speed boat that cost like 50fc!

Hi Nancyq336:)

The issue about not getting coins while fishing was fixed yesterday evening. Could you please check if everything is ok for you now? Thank you:)

marymarcel
Jun 21 2016, 12:24 PM

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - June 21th, 3:30AM

- Implemented a workaround for the Facebook bug that affected players with large amount of friends. These players should now be able to interact with all their friends and not just their neighbours, to send gifts, boost trains, work facilities, etc. Please post in this thread if you are still having issues.

jeannine_p
Jun 21 2016, 12:29 PM
marymarcel, the issue with fishing is still not fixed. i had a non-neighbor work for me earlier, hired at in for bonus, and she was not getting coins or product for the fish. lots of people have also reported still having the issue in the live game chat as well. just a head up for the devs, if you could pass that along to them. thanks for the help! =)

marymarcel
Jun 21 2016, 12:55 PM
marymarcel, the issue with fishing is still not fixed. i had a non-neighbor work for me earlier, hired at in for bonus, and she was not getting coins or product for the fish. lots of people have also reported still having the issue in the live game chat as well. just a head up for the devs, if you could pass that along to them. thanks for the help! =)

Hi jeannine:)

I was hired at market this morning and got both coins and bonus chest. Then I worked for a superneighbor and coins were added to my amount

When you say she didnt get coins or products, you are talking about the bonus chest? We have seen you need to reload the game to get the correct amount of fish in storage.

Anyway will let the developers know. Thank you:)